[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cursed.jpg (215 KB, 1200x1673)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
I can't stop thinking about death lately and how frightening it is. It's ruining every single day for me.
Please recommend me the best feel-good animes, movies or shows you know, so I can stop thinking about awful things and focus on the joys of life.
>>
>>1019175
I'd recommend tkmiz's Girl's Last Tour the most. It's actually quite heavy, but it touches on a lot of the things you're feeling right now. I give it the credit for me getting over my own fear of death. It is sad though, and might not help you like it helped me.
If you'd rather have some less heavy and more comfy stuff, here's some comedy and moe I really enjoyed:
>Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
>Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama.
>Endro
>Hataraku Maou-sama!
>Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
>>
Watch a few random Gumball episodes.
>>
>>1019175
watch the persona 3 movies
>>
Thank you anons.
>>
nekopara, the quintessential feelgood anime
>>
>>1019175
read oyasumi punpun
>>
File: 83.webm (2.94 MB, 640x360)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>
>>1019175
yuyushiki
Death is but a medical condition. Do you think it can't be solved?
>>
>>1019221
Totally agree, or simply play the videogame. It helped me a lot.
>>
File: 16187385654618734234244.png (551 KB, 1022x1094)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>1019175
The Aquarion trilogy, Dorvack, Acrobunch, Nobunaga The Fool, Unit Pandora, Ryu Knight, all things with Go Nagai's name on it, Orguss, Canaan, RaXephon, Chaika, Sleepy Princess in The Demon Castle, Star Driver, Goshogun, Braiger, Escaflowne, Miami Guns, Claymore, Night Head Genesis, Maria The Virgin Witch, Neo Ranga, all Braves minus Goldran (includes Betterman), Big O, Xabungle, Dunbine, Ideon, Combattler V, Flying Phantom Ship, Nayuta, Dai-Guard, Tokyo Godfathers, Paprika, Your Name, Babylon, Misfit of Demon King Academy, NG Knight Lamune, Daimos, Daikengo, the original Casshern, the original Zoids and Wild, Akira, Steamboy, Hell Target, Venus Wars, Nausicaa Porco Rosso, Demonbane, Aldnoah.Zero, Comet Lucifer, Bastard, God Mars, Samurai Flamenco, Zegapain, Votoms, Dougram, Giant Gorg, Freezing, Majestic Prince, Wataru, Fafner, Future Diary, Gunbuster and Diebuster, Mysterious Archive of Dantalion, Blood Plus, G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Gundam X, Gundam Seed and Destiny, Gundam Build Divers, Gundam 0083, Harlock Saga, Flip Flappers, Bubblegum Crisis, and Baja's Studio.
>>
This may not be what you are looking for currently, but I think it's important to deal with the fear of death. What was really insightful for me, was reading "The Myth of Sisyphus" by Albert Camus. If you like it, check out some of his novels and also Jean-Paul Sartre. Haven't read it yet, but I heard "On the shortness of life" by Seneca is pretty good too. Both of these books are rather short, so don't worry if you're not a big fan of reading.
>>
>>1019534
i love the game too but i just recommended the movies for OP cuz he wanted an anime
>>
aging should be treated like any other illness
>>
>>1019589
I would like to play the game but I don't have a PlayStation 2 right now so I'm waiting for a PC port.
>>
>>1019923
you can play on pc and this also works on mobile
https://youtu.be/u_UL1lamRuc
>>
>>1019923
>>1019925
yeah i played it on my phone, touchscreen works but id recommend a controller or somethin

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.