[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: minion.png (160 KB, 800x476)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
E Eb D E Eb D E E Eb D B F# B D C# B
these are the notes, it's something classical, all i know is this bit right here that splaying on loop. string instruments. If any of you can find this song, I will buy thee a game, (don't go above 20 dollars). I am seriously at my wits end, i have been searching for a full week, can not find it.
>>
>>1004273
Have you tried looking for it using Parsons code?
http://www.themefinder.org
>>
>>1004303
I am unsure how to use this site, i don't know how to specifically put in the notes to it,
>>
File: parsons.png (53 KB, 666x426)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>1004394
Use the Gross Contour field. We can assume that the notes you typed aren't exactly these, but you know whether the next note is up, down or of the same value as the previous one

Yous aid it went like E Eb D E
So after E you go _d_own to Eb, then _d_own again to D, but then you go _u_p to E. Putting this together we get
>_d_own _d_own _u_p
or written shortly
>ddu
If you do this for every note you can end up with string like dduddusd or similar. The exact string of notes you typed doesn't show any result, but you may try some shorter part you are exactly sure of.
>>
>>1004412
ok, i've used it, unfortunately i couldnt find the song through this method. still looking
>>
Hard to tell what it is without knowing the octaves or rhythm. Can you hum/whistle it on Vocaroo or use virtualpiano or something?
>>
>>1004499
https://voca.ro/16kGatToyw1I

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.