[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ELh5GRtX0AA3uik.jpg (229 KB, 1440x973)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Can anyone help me identify what effects are over this frame? Like what specifically did they do to this photo to make it look this way
>>
>>1004145
Well, are you asking for the literal exact effects or do you want to pull off something similar? I could name some tools in photoshop that you could use to recreate it, but I doubt anyone would be able to tell the program this image was shopped in just by looking at it, and further what effects were specifically used.
>>
>>1004155
I'd be cool with just knowing how to recreate this effect. I'd be sweet if someone could figure out what exactly was used but that's unrealistic. Honestly I just wanna know how to make a picture look like this
>>
>>1004145
This could be a film based effect, but you could achieve something similar by using gradient maps and choosing random bright colors around a bunch of darker values still leaving black in the end. This is how this pic maintains darks on him and the BG but has the inside of the lines and eyes be brighter than the actual skin tone.
That is my guess.
>>
>>1004145
The warping effect? They may have used one of the online editors and some filter, but I guess it could be done with the perspective tool in Gimp.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.