[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1591552152254.png (2.13 MB, 1170x780)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
How do I get into Gundam? I have only watched Gundam 00, and the new one (the one with the white haired guy mc)
>>
Too late, you're already in
>>
>>1003875
those are standalone
>>
>>1003876
Even 00 has a sequel movie and prequel/side story manga
>>
>>1003873
Original series, Victory, G, Wing, X, Seed, and Reconguista in G are other starting points to start with. Bit of advice, don't go to /m/ unless you want 50+ different answers with everyone screaming at each other's throats. Avoiding Iron Blooded Orphans is highly recommended.
>>
File: YGhDFZA.jpg (2.16 MB, 2800x3402)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>1003873
Here you go bro and yes /m/ is terrible.

>>1003908
>Ignore Iron Blooded Orphans
Ignore this post, by Gundam standards there's nothing wrong with it and all to watch lists recommend it so its just his stingy butthurt opinion over something in it and I know he's wrong because he likes SEED, avoid SEED its all drama and filler for more drama.

Here's a well established list in my image and my personal recommendations for a cleaner watch listed below. If you can deal with the outdated quality its highly recommended you see and start with the original classic. Zeta is questionable because the main characters are annoying but does have a lot of fighting. Maybe only watch if you enjoyed 0079 otherwise don't bother.
G Gundam will stand out because its less politics and more action but highly regarded as fun change of pace.

Mobile Suit Gundam: 0079
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: Origin
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 - War in the Pocket
Turn A Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Gundam Wing
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Gundam - Iron Blooded Orphans

Again, avoid SEED, its all shitty teen drama.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.