[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 99 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Last thread:
>>4782360
>>
>>
File: Mount Athos.webm (3.44 MB, 426x240)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB WEBM
>>
File: athos 2.webm (4.02 MB, 426x240)
4.02 MB
4.02 MB WEBM
>>
File: Prayer.webm (1.75 MB, 720x400)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB WEBM
>>
File: Athos prayer.webm (4.54 MB, 720x402)
4.54 MB
4.54 MB WEBM
>>
File: Bell.webm (5.3 MB, 426x240)
5.3 MB
5.3 MB WEBM
>>
File: athos 3.webm (4.78 MB, 480x320)
4.78 MB
4.78 MB WEBM
>>
File: Athos nature.webm (5.41 MB, 426x240)
5.41 MB
5.41 MB WEBM
>>
File: Athos 4.webm (4.35 MB, 426x240)
4.35 MB
4.35 MB WEBM
>>
File: Jay Dyer on ADS.webm (5.27 MB, 426x240)
5.27 MB
5.27 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>4821681
>>
>>4821682
>>
>>4821680
>>
>>
>>4788849
>This is what the Eastern Orthodox Church excommunicated Matthew Heimbach for
>>4794343
>That was a good call
>>4794348
>The road to hell is paved with good calls. Or something like that.
>>4796849
>He's a dirty commie, it's a good thing he was excommunicated.
>>4798467
>He was excommunicated based on the Orthodox rejection of nationalism and racism though.
>>4799205
>he has become a communist.
>>4821729
>gilchrist
This is the Episcopal American "orthodox" church, which is a CIA front. It was literally invented by spies to subvert travelling Soviets, students, and to be a replacement for East European orthodox churches. The CIA did the same by making a "Montenegrin" orthodox church which isnt recognized anywhere.

Dont join heretical organizations and you wont get excommunicated for restating basic scripture.

You glow in the dark just by how far you went to push this lie.
>>
>>4821739
Phyletism is a heresy in Orthodoxy, you fucking retard.
>>
I love you op.
>>
>>
>>4822216
it's so cringe to see americans larping as orthodox
>>
>>4822232
You're a silly person
>>
>>4822362
found the amerilarper
>>
>>4822362
You will never be a real Orthodox Christian. You are not Russian, you are not Serbian, you are not Greek. You are a Protestant LARPer twisted by Internet memes and irony into a crude mockery of God's faithful servant.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back native Orthodox Christians mock you. Your Protestant parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “pastors” laugh at your sudden conversion motivated entirely by aesthetics and sheer contrarianism.
Christians are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of development of Church Doctrine have allowed us to sniff out heresy with incredible efficiency. Even OrthoLARPers who “convert” look uncanny and unnatural to a native Orthodox. Your obsession with memes, beards and Byzantine chants is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a conservative Orthodox Russian gf she'll turn her tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your room filled with icons, piss bottles and used cum tissues.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a Protestant cross marked with your birth name , and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Baptist is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a tombstone that is unmistakably Protestant.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
>>
>>4822588
If someone feels the call towards orthodoxy then who cares if they're not in some ethnic group? Great job being a stumbling block for a potential brother. Stop trying to gatekeep salvation for people who are genuinely interested in the church.
>>
>>4822763
>genuinely interested
Lmao this thread is even filled with that faggot Jay Dyer's videos. You're not fooling anyone, larper.
>>
>>4822774
Don't know/watch him but my baptism date is in December so get over yourself.
>>
File: 1665325632846.webm (621 KB, 380x332)
621 KB
621 KB WEBM
>>4822779
>not even baptized yet
>>
File: Veli Nathanael.webm (3.99 MB, 534x300)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>4822232
To be honest its not the religion, its them being Americans. They might sincerely go orthodox but are still American style fundamentalists at heart. And that American mentality is off putting to anyone who is not American.
Academic agent's stream was shit though, basically they said they like orthodoxy because its not part of globalist agenda, but that applies to every traditional religion or worldview. It might not be the best reason to convert.
>>
>>4822588
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
>>
>>4822791
I didn't mean it as a point of authority, only that I'm serious about joining the church. But whatever you can keep your ethnic club and try to keep salvation from others. You're just as superficial as the people you claim to hate. It won't work out well for you in the end. My church has welcomed me with open arms. The people want me to try their food, they've given me books, I've made friends. I'm sorry you're so bitter for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1544157791425.webm (1.26 MB, 480x480)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB WEBM
>>4823321
>The people want me to try their food
>>
>>4822232
>>4822588
>>4822774
>>4822791
>>4823608
poor bait. how did anybody bite on this 2011 tier rageposting?
>>
>>4823797
>bait
Lmao cope LARPer
>>
>>4823850
>So youd rather hurr durr
>zoomer larper can only think in terms of internet meme stereotypes
Literally proving the point, how embarrassing.
>>
>>
>>4824065
>>
>>4824068
>>
>>4824069
>>
>>4824071
>>
>>4821840
>>4821910
>tell me youre not orthodox without telling me
You will not get permission to marry 90% of the time if your woman is not from that specific orthodox church (eg greek wont permit russian), let alone a heretic or some wild animal from africa. To do this you need to find a corrupt priest and pay a boatload of cash.

GLOWFAG WARNING

GLOWFAG WARNING

GLOWFAG WARNING

GLOWFAG WARNING
>>
I need some help bros. I talked to my priest the other day and asked about self defense killing. He essentially said it's not permissible on a personal level but is on a national level (although this still requires repentance). This seems wrong. Anyone care to explain this to me?
>>
>>4824509
What church are you going to?
>Luke 22,36
>"Then said he unto them, But now, he that has a purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag: and he that has no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
>>
>>4824550
Luke altered Matthew and removed the moral of that story.
>Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."
>>
File: Catholicism Kyle.webm (5.12 MB, 480x320)
5.12 MB
5.12 MB WEBM
>>
>>4824597
There are multiple saints like Constantine the Great, Leo I, Justinian the Great and Lazar of Serbia who defended the faith. So this doesn't teach you to be a feminine pussy and let invaders flood your country without a fight. If you read the bible you don't just quote one passage and then case solved, instead you read the whole of scripture with the right tradition, and not in some inovated protestant sola scriptura way. Christianity and the Roman Empire would have been dead in a matter of days if this was suppose to be norm to be a pushover and let everyone just kill you.
>>
>>4824901
That's the point though. The inventors of Christianity thought the end times were near and surviving wasn't as important as saving their souls.
>If you read the bible you don't just quote one passage and then case solved
Is that what you did in >>4824550?
Also, the whole of scripture seems to agree on this point.
>“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well."
>>
>>4824509
t.samefag. to elaborate, I was not saying that I don't believe defending the nation is right. I meant I think self defense on a personal level is just as permissible as on a national level.
>>
>>4824509
>>4825062
Take the St. Kosmas pill
>>
>>
>>4824509
He's right. Killing is a sin. War is accepted remorsefully as an inevitable tragedy arising from our corrupted human nature. However, those who kill in war must still repent of it, because it is a sin.

And don't get your religious information off 4chan. I'm going to guess you're a catechumen and, if not, were baptised only within the past 5 years. Get off the internet. You're just going to get a highly biased, probably heretical opinion. E.g. The guy above arguing that phyletism isn't a heresy. Even my own is probably wrong to some degree. If you have doubts or questions, talk to your spiritual father and submit to him. That's why he's there and that's your role as laity.

>>4824550
Read the next verse, He told the apostles to purchase swords to fulfil prophecy. And as >>4824597 says, it's evident that they were not to use the swords. Especially with the context of the beatitudes.

Not only that, but read the lives of the saints. How many gladly accepted their deaths, or robbings, or cursings by others? The title of "passion-bearer" exists for a reason. Your possessions do not matter, if someone is robbing you, help them. If someone is murdering you, ask only for the possibility to repent one final time.
>>
>>4825774
>And don't get your religious information off 4chan.
Or for anything on that matter, unless you can tell from your own experience that something is true. Experienced learned from out of this shithole that is lol
>>
>>4825774
I'm not even a catechumen yet, only been going regularly for a few months. I'm just attempting to see if this is the general attitude of the church because it's hard to reconcile.
What I was lead to believe is that the same patterns exist at every level. So for it to be "accepted remorsefully" if you're defending your nation, I only makes sense that it should be accepted remorsefully if you're defending your family.
>>
>>
File: Death to the world 1.webm (2.53 MB, 648x402)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
>>
File: Death to the World 2.webm (3.28 MB, 648x402)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB WEBM
>>4826984
>>
File: Death to the World 3.webm (3.24 MB, 648x398)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB WEBM
>>4826986
>>
File: Death to the World 4.webm (4.22 MB, 648x404)
4.22 MB
4.22 MB WEBM
>>4826988
>>
>>
dead religion
dead thread
>>
File: Sam Shamounian.webm (2.65 MB, 426x240)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>
>>4822232
>>4822364
>>4822588
What church do you recommend?
>>
>>4829186
The one where two or more gather in Christ's name.
>>
File: HAF2.webm (5.48 MB, 720x405)
5.48 MB
5.48 MB WEBM
>>
File: greeceserbia.webm (5.55 MB, 500x281)
5.55 MB
5.55 MB WEBM
>>
File: HAF.webm (5.74 MB, 720x480)
5.74 MB
5.74 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>4829047
>hideous sub-dimensional genetic beast
>bruce lee shirt
>mcdonalds coffee (AT HOME)
>feral anger disguised as righteousness
Is this the true power of the american orthodox christian!?
>>
>>4831265
kek
>>
>>
Serb from the last true Orthodox church (Serbian Orthodox Church). AMA.
>>
>>4829819
Tie me to a rocket and fire it at Priština, I am ready.
>>
>>4832596
What's the situation of leftist, woke, jewish and other globohomo subversion doing in serbia? How strong is it there?
>>
>>4832897
I'm a Montenegrin Serb, so I can't tell you precisely about Serbia, but it's all the same shit as here most likely - """NGOs""", and American Embassy, that dictates everything.
>>
>>4832596
How high is gun ownership there?
>>
>>4822588
I am going to an Russian Orthodox church for the last 5 weeks. I am not Russian myself nor any other ethnicity that is majority Orthdox. Yet people of the church have been extremely nice to me showing me around the church and explaining things like the icons and altar. An older gentlemen even shared bread with me. This goes double for the priest who have been kind and helpfull in my ongoing conversion. It is nice to be part of a genuine community. So don't listen to these people trying to mock and demoralize you, any tip to aspiring orthodox dont be afraid to go to church like I was and attend a liturgy or vigil, my only regret is not going earlier.
>>
>>
>>4835279
>>
>>4835281
>>
>>4835283
>>
>>4829816
music?
>>
>>4832897
NTA but i'm also Serb. Things aren't too bad, but aren't looking up either. Most of the degeneracy comes from larger cities, especially the capital and the northern parts of the country. Universities are like the epicenter of globohomo. Antinationalism, European ((values)) and communism worship weirdly enough mainly spread from there. There are always some attempts at trying to secretly indoctrinate kids in schools but it doesn't go unnoticed since majority of population is thankfully still sane enough
>>
>>4835855
ntallaras (mikis thodorakis) - tin romiosini min tin kles
>>
>>
>>4829208
Are you what is called a Nondenominational Christianity? Or i guess you would just call youself Christian, but i mean in like, as in a Christian that is not part of any church?
>>
>>4836217
Why did he do it, bros?
>>
>>
>>4837725
>>
>>4837726
>>
>>4837746
>>
>>4829047
>getting my mickey D's cause I need energy for my long day owning heretics
>get stuck in line for 20 mins
>cross myself
>Jesus give me strength
>FINALLY pull up to the window
>uh sorry anon we are out of hashbrowns
>mfw
>YOU STUPID DOG
>>
>>
>>4838461
>>
>>4838464
>>
>>4838467
>>
>>4838471
>>
>>4838473
>>
>>4838482
>>
>>4838461
>Is Christianity a "Cucked" Religion?
I don't know about other denominations but Orthodoxy certainly is.
>>
File: 1658797754712.webm (4.27 MB, 426x240)
4.27 MB
4.27 MB WEBM
bump
>>
>>
>>4840558
>>
>>4840560
>>
>>4822588
You are absolutely and completely wrong.
People who are not born into Orthodoxy are all the more so blessed upon becoming Orthodox, and especially so in countries where the Orthodox are a minority. An American who is Orthodox is much more a brother to me than a Serb who isn't.
>>
>>4840585
Real and true
>>
>>4840585
An American who is Orthodox will always be a larper, much like yourself. So in a sense you're right, you're brothers in larp.
>>
>>4840749
Y r u seething so hard? Are you from discord or whats your problem?
>>
>>4840749
>gatekeeping God based on where you were born
>Orthodox
I beg to differ
You're an agent of satan
everything you do is in direct contradiction to Christ.
You should be ashamed of yourself and learn a bit of humility.
>>
>>4841490
He's probably not even Orthodox, just mad that a family member converted to Orthodoxy.
>>4840749
I hate to give (You) a (You) but what about the Orthodox saints that were Converts and from America?
>>
>>4840749
They hated him because he told them the truth
>>
File: Matrix Ortho(2).webm (3.18 MB, 640x360)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB WEBM
>>
>>
The words "repent", "heretic", "agent of satan", "brothers", "salvation" are laughably milquetoast when used online, not to mention at this stage of total global degeneration. Stripped of any actual repercussion and therefore meaning at all, you devalue these words every time you use them. The wojak ortho dude is the icing on the cake. This shit is so sacrilegious and base it's unreal.
>>
>>
>>
File: Truth-And-God.webm (5.13 MB, 320x240)
5.13 MB
5.13 MB WEBM
>>
>>4822588
fed
>>
>>4848205
newfag
>>
>>
>>4822588
>>4840749
Based, dab on these sheep who follow the latest trend
>>4840585
>You are absolutely and completely wrong.
>People who are not born into Orthodoxy are all the more so blessed upon becoming Orthodox, and especially so in countries where the Orthodox are a minority. An American who is Orthodox is much more a brother to me than a Serb who isn't.
Yeah, he is much more like you, because he is a twisted mockery of Orthodoxy, such is the fate of those who live in a surrounding that is non-native, they get assimilated. I am being too harsh, but Americanism, that is American influence on a thing that arrives in America and gets twisted, is easy to see. Your own Catholic and Protestant churches and unions get corrupted and fall, what other choice does Orthodoxy have, being a minority?
>>
>>
>>
>>4821643
My understanding is that you, and all other "Orthodox Christians" (typically converts) on the internet never actually believe in the religion, same with Catholics.
It's more a worship of aesthetics. So it seems very shallow and disingenuous.
>>
>>4825774
>if someone is robbing you, help them. If someone is murdering you, ask only for the possibility to repent one final time.

fuck this cuck shit.
if someone is fucking your wife bring them a condom?
>>
>>4824509
Huh interesting, my priest said self defense is completely permissible (although it comes with a penance for killing).
>>4852624
The only one mentioning cuckolding is you buddy.
>>
File: Theopolitics.webm (5.95 MB, 480x320)
5.95 MB
5.95 MB WEBM
>>
File: videoplayback.webm (638 KB, 640x360)
638 KB
638 KB WEBM
Always loved the Paschal troparion
>>
>>4852624
>Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
>For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.
>The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.
>>
bump
>>
>>
Anyone still have the webm at >>4782373 ?
I forgot to download it last thread.
>>
>>4856352
What was it? Describe it and maybe I can find it.
>>
>>4857191
Assyrian bishop saying how Israel will never have peace.
>>
>>4857473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFNh_W8XwvM

Mar Mari Emmanuel
>>
>>4857535
God bless you, anon.
>>
>>4822588
Why would anyone want to be serbo-turk or a russoid mongol subhuman? Go shoot up some krokodil you aids infested snow nigger.
>>
>>4857473
>>4857535
>>4857541
Found it
>>
>>4821657
a BEAUTIFUL watch, I HIGHLY suggest watching it!
>>
>>4822588
Galatians 3:28. God WILL smite those who gatekeep His church and deny entry into it, for whom can deny entry into His home but He alone?
>>
>>4841619
He's denying people God because they weren't born in a certain country. He is quite literally an agent of satan.
>>
File: Didnt ask.webm (435 KB, 576x550)
435 KB
435 KB WEBM
>>4822588
N
>>
File: scared-shaking.gif (566 KB, 498x498)
566 KB
566 KB GIF
I just found out that my priests name isn't his birth name.
But his birth name is Orthodox so why go by Fr.(different-name), I'M SCANDALIZED! No I'm just kidding.
But why? I mean I should just ask him but I don't see the reason his birth name wasn't used when it's very Orthodox in Origin.
>>
>>4861703
When you become a priest (and I think monks too) you take a new name. It's similar to taking a new name at baptism.
>>
>>4861729
I didn't know that. I feel like a fool.
>>
>>4822588
lmao based
all those seething (you)s
>>
>>4821739
True, but you kind of just find the right church through trial and error anyways through speaking loudly and openly enough about the bite of the serpent ("vaxxine") or the Jews and see whether they kick you out or not. The CIA has yet to v& me for saying mean things about the synagogue of Satan (oy vey).
A little bodybuilding and prayer can hold you long enough so you don't accidentally join a false church and get groomed back into worldly bluepillism.
>>4821910
The head of the Eastern Orthodox church is God, more specifically Christ. No heresies or sins exist which are spoken of as such only by men, but must be confirmed previously by God through his Word.
I had to look up your made up word just to find it as basically another Satanic anti-white buzzword to destroy God's chosen race.
>>
File: Psalm 50.webm (4.24 MB, 400x402)
4.24 MB
4.24 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
>>4865987
>>
>>4865994
>>
File: 1666029781467094.webm (3 MB, 426x238)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>
>>4845265
I was part of this, 2 times a week, for an entire year. Kino movement, even more kino ending.
>>
Im interested in learning about / converting to being Russian Orthodox Christian. where is a good place to start?
>>
>>4868760
Visit the nearest ROCOR parish, preferably for a vespers or matins service.
>>
>>4867982
>kino ending

Mixed bag while the church was saved after 2 years of further bickering and serbian intervention, it came at the cost of two failed governments and a gross let down of our votes by a coalition that put all the real power in the hand of a bunch of atheist gangster liberals,not gonna lie i am not sure if we will ever again see the voter turn out we saw then because of this.
Still a great victory.
>>
>>4838461
there is no reason for this video to exist
>>
>>
>>
>>4872738
>>
File: 1640573775745.webm (1.6 MB, 480x308)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB WEBM
I'm Catholic myself but this goes hard af. It may not be reciprocal, but I do have respect for Orthodoxy. Christ is king.
>>
>>4821643
false prophet thread
how to be saved https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSxegwiYLEQ
>>
>>4872798
You are a neo-gnostic enemy of God, and abuser of his word. You deny the law of Heaven and will be held accountable for it.
>>
File: KJV_only.webm (3.31 MB, 720x720)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB WEBM
>>4872798
>>
>>4873478
lol, this is great
>>
>>4845265
Nothing to do with leftism per se. They were simply a bunch of gangsters who miscalculated how angry people would get.
>>
File: 1647015067634.webm (3.74 MB, 640x360)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1660529117903223.webm (408 KB, 720x392)
408 KB
408 KB WEBM
>>
Don't know of posted yet. Something about this makes me peaceful

https://youtu.be/M1vPn5KTTT4
>>
File: 1657502469136.webm (468 KB, 360x360)
468 KB
468 KB WEBM
>>
>>4821657
One day, I will return to the Garden of The Blessed Mother and climb that holy mountain.
>>
>>
>>
>>4876390
>>
Today's the St. Nicholas day, best of wishes to all people celebrating
>>
Any serbs here to comment on the current situation at the border of Kosovo?
>>
>>4873478
Amen.
>>
>>4872953
You are not saved & deny the Gospel.
>>
>>4822588
Wow you really made them mad
>>
>>4829819
Greece forever a brother nation
>>
>>4880899
bump
>>
>>4881090
A big chunk of this website's userbase are fragile zoomers or clueless boomers. Neither like their larp of the day being ridiculed.
>>
>>4852403
The idolization of aesthetics is a big part of extreme politics and political movements. I don't know where these people came from but they could've easily jumped ship from irreligious to religious because they've been conditioned to focus on aesthetics already.
>>
Do you guys have any funny stories about when you first visited an Orthodox church? Were they welcoming or wondering who this random NEET is?
>>
>>4883542
First church I went to was a carpatho-russian church. It was a big church with a lot of people, and the priest wasn’t the friendliest guy, he was busy all the time. Then I went to a smaller OCA church, and that’s where I am to this day.
>>
File: Serbia.webm (2.31 MB, 480x320)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB WEBM
>>
File: ARKAN'S TIGERS.webm (4.6 MB, 500x281)
4.6 MB
4.6 MB WEBM
>>4881756
бpaћo Cpби Гpци Bизaнтинци! јeднoг дaнa ћeмo ce бopити пpoтив мycлимaнcких пaca из нaших зeмaљa
>>
File: Portable Church.webm (5.62 MB, 480x360)
5.62 MB
5.62 MB WEBM
>>
>>4823809
Yeah just like that, see you have to try harder to get maximum (you)s when you shitpost
>>
File: Icons.webm (5.92 MB, 320x240)
5.92 MB
5.92 MB WEBM
>>
File: Icons2.webm (2.99 MB, 392x220)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>4886900
>>
>>
>>4822588
God is fighting for us
Pushing back the darkness
Lighting up the Kingdom
That cannot be shaken
In the name of Jesus
Enemy's defeated
And we will shout it out
Shout it out
>>
>>
File: 1671398343281716.webm (3.88 MB, 1440x1080)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>4821643
>>
File: 1671708831571738.webm (4.76 MB, 640x480)
4.76 MB
4.76 MB WEBM
>>
File: Papal infallibility.webm (1.14 MB, 560x316)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1667751317435043.webm (3.92 MB, 480x360)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>
File: OQcK2.gif (1.93 MB, 320x210)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>
>>4883542
the smaller the church service the more friendly everyone is
>wondering who this random NEET is?
absolutely, if they see a new face they get up in your face and say hi and show you around and meet people there
>>
File: Catholic beat down.webm (5.2 MB, 426x240)
5.2 MB
5.2 MB WEBM
>>
File: Catholic beat down 2.webm (3.63 MB, 426x240)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB WEBM
>>4890729
>>
File: 1667751521105776.webm (2.37 MB, 267x200)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB WEBM
>>
>>4889500
This is a shorter version of a webm I saw long ago.
Here is the full video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuCIN7BNOpg
>>
>>
File: 1647014860826.webm (2.66 MB, 640x360)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>4892404
thanks
>>
>>4822232
>>4822822
This just shows how it's not of God, because if it was of God it wouldn't seem odd for others to practice it. It's not like a quick glance at their idol-filled churches isn't already enough to tell you that though.

Also the guy in the webm of the second post I linked glows. Just go to his site and try commenting with bible verses, he removes all of them. What does he talk about? Never the scripture or God, always the political reality show nonsense.
>>
>>4895354
>because if it was of God it wouldn't seem odd for others to practice it
>seem
Your arguments seems odd for me, therefore it is wrong.
>>
>>4895373
That you can refer to yourself in a meme as a "god emperor" shows you don't take God seriously. Explains why you'd be a tradlarp cathodox idolater.
>>
>>
>>4896531
>>
>>4896533
>>
>>4896535
>>
>>4896537
>>
>>4896540
>>
>>4896541
>>
>>
File: A Based Discussion.webm (611 KB, 960x720)
611 KB
611 KB WEBM
>>
>I M A G E S A N D I M A G E R Y
>Many people have been taught that the second of the Ten Commandments prohibits icons. However, if correct, all artistic representations of anything would be forbidden. The Lord Himself in the same book of Exodus commanded Moses to make two gold cherubim (angels) “of hammered work,” and to place them at each end of the mercy seat on the ark of the covenant (Ex 25:17–21). The Lord also stipulated that the ten curtains of the tabernacle be woven with images of cherubim on them (Ex 26:1), and likewise the veil (Ex 26:31). When King Solomon built the temple, the huge basin, or “sea,” was set upon twelve statues of oxen (3Kg 7:13, 30). And upon the ten bases of the sea were cast or engraved “lions, oxen, and cherubim” (3Kg 7:16), as well as palm trees (3Kg 7:22). The Lord bestowed His blessing upon all these artistic representations first by filling the new temple with His Glory (3Kg 8:10, 11), and then by declaring to Solomon, “I have consecrated this house which you have built to put My name there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually” (3Kg 9:3).

(1/3)
>>
File: 1-19-22orthoed.gif (153 KB, 633x474)
153 KB
153 KB GIF
>Perhaps a most striking example of an image made at God’s command in the Old Testament is the bronze serpent that God ordered Moses to make and put on a pole in order to protect the Hebrews bitten by the deadly serpents (Nm 21:4–9; see Jn 3:14, 15). Hundreds of years later, when the Israelites were offering incense to this same bronze serpent in a kind of idol-worship, King Hezekiah, who “did what was right in the sight of the Lord,” had the serpent smashed into pieces (4Kg 18:3, 4). So it is not the image itself which is faulty or prohibited, but rather its improper use. The prohibition in Exodus 20:4 is not against all artistic representations. Rather, it is against images, whether in human form or not, which would be worshipped as gods and goddesses —“gods of silver, and gods of gold” (Ex 20:23). For the Lord knew that such images would tempt the Hebrews to depart from worshipping Him, the One true God (Ex 20:3–5).

(2/3)
>>
>Certainly, before the invisible and limitless Lord God of Israel became incarnate, it was impossible to make an image of Him. However, after God the Son assumed a visible and tangible human body, it was natural and beneficial for the Church to create artistic representations of Him—and of His holy Mother, and of the saints and angels—from the earliest times. According to tradition, St. Luke the Evangelist made at least three icons of Christ and His Mother. Every image, or icon, of Christ has significant theological content. For it proclaims anew the Incarnation of God, who “became flesh” for our salvation (Jn 1:14). Recognized icons of our Savior, prayerfully made, provide us with inspired, trustworthy representations of Him.

>The Seventh Ecumenical Council, held in Nicea in AD 787, condemned the heresy of iconoclasm (the rejection, and even destruction, of icons). These Holy Fathers articulated the critical distinction between the worship reserved for God alone, and the veneration/honor/ reverence given to the icons. In addition, this Council declared that “the honor given to the image passes on to that which the image represents.” Through icons, Orthodox Christians are drawn closer to Christ. A hymn sung the first Sunday of Great Lent, which commemorates the restoration of icons in AD 843, declares: “the icons that depict Thy flesh lead us to the desire and love of Thee.”

(3/3)

- Orthodox Study Bible, Page 267 - 268
https://azbyka.ru/otechnik/books/file/18430-The-Orthodox-Study-Bible.pdf
>>
>>
>>4832025
No problem with Orthobros, however Dyer's claim of Orthodoxy's understanding of evil as eunuch. They way he describes it is the majority opinion I've encounter in most christian denominations.
>>
>>4822588
Ukrainian bros...
Bulgarian bros...
Romanian bros...
>>
>>4821643
Reminder that the Orthodox churches are in communion with Rome
>>
>>4902943
No, lol
>>
>>
>>4902943
wut
>>
>>
>>4821643
Bump
>>
>>4889552
thats our guy i always kek
>>
>>4822232
I love being a citizen of the country everyone hates
It's how I know we're still at the top
>>
Orhtobros, which do you prefer? Giant Saint Christopher or Dog Headed Saint Christopher?
>>
>ATHEIST visits ORTHODOX CHURCH for the first time (SHOCKING)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoAmDn9RHdE
>>
>>4895615
What seems, is not what is. Psalms 144:4
>>
File: Prot.webm (5.03 MB, 240x160)
5.03 MB
5.03 MB WEBM
>>
>>4911559
giant
>>
>>4911559
Dog headed giant
>>
>>4911559
Dog head. Obviously I pick the good boy.
>>
>>
bump
>>
Ok, which one of you did this?
>webm related
>>
Does anyone here speak aramac?
Abun beshmayo
>>
>>4923330
It's condemned. Look up Brother Augustine on YT for more info
>>
>>
>>4836873
Wasn't this in early coof? Why would you allow some crazy woman to hold you like that?
>>
File: video0_4.webm (5.99 MB, 480x320)
5.99 MB
5.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>4836217
was it based?
>>
>>
>>4928831
how can anyone take James White seriously he's such a retard
>>
>>
>>4928831
>the problem with God is that he doesn't change
Protestants are seriously lost
>>
>>
>>4922225
close digits
>>
Can any orthodox brothers help me with a dilemma? I was baptized into the church 8 months ago coming from a background of a decade of 4chan and self abuse I had fallen into a very intense pornography addiction that included some very extreme forms of pornograpgy especially that of hentai. Stuff like lolicon and bestiality. I don't look at that stuff any more but the urge is still sort of there and I'm very grieved with myself for having fallen into that and feel like I'm unworthy of family or even friends when I imagine if they'd know what I've sexually gratified myself to.

I've done confession for lust and sexual urges though so I can't tell if this is something I need to tell my preist in detail or not. The thought of telling him the details is terrifying to me. I also have OCD so it could be it latching onto this one thing.
>>
>>4929561
this is the most jewish webm Ive seen all day
>>
Orthodox debate, this guy's arguments are devastating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy2QGNOaVpM
>>
>>4822588
the webm that KILLED ortholarps.
>>
What are your best arguments for or against Eastern Orthodoxy?
>>
>>4935728
Essence/Energy distinction which doesn't equate the essense of God to his energies. Which is retarded when essense and energies are identical.

when we say energy we mean what God does
when we say essence we mean what God is

when peter is riding a bicycle does peter become the riding of the bicycle? no, that's fucking retarded
the act of peter riding the bicycle and the human peter are distinct

not to mention the amount of philosophical problems you would have in asserting that activity is identical to essence, like modal collapse

>But how is it not ridiculous to say that his creative power is his substance? Or that his providence is his substance? Or the same for his foreknowledge? In other words, how is it not ridiculous to regard every activity of his as his substance?

Saint Basil the Great
>>
>>4822588
>Orthodoxy is the true religion, true in the cosmic sense, stemming from god
>But if you're born on the wrong dirt it's no longer true
Atheist in disguise
>>
>>4936566
Do Roman Catholics and Protestants think that God is the same as His actions? I am pretty they would recognise a difference between what God does and what He is.
>>
>>4936868
Actually they do, not all Protestants of course because there are like 1000 different churches those who do do this have inherited it from Roman Catholicism, same with the Flilioque. It's called Absolute Divine Simplicity and that's also what Muslims believe in and they run into the same problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agnKY6bSI7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdut7k3njZs
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.