[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 126 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fort-brooks.gif (3.83 MB, 360x262)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB GIF
Post trial kino or related.

The Darrell Brooks trial has moved to the jury deliberation phase. Verdict expected tomorrow.

Previous: >>4770311
>>
Judge Dorow decided she had no recourse against this, although she would have been well within her rights to deny him a closing argument altogether.
>>
Sovereign citizen law from facebook.
>>
>>4800083
Fuck this slimy subhuman filth, should be hanged publicly
>>
>>4800089
there are actually people out there who believe saying the right words in order will be like casting a magic spell which binds the judge to your bidding lol
i mean not lol in its literal sense but rather lol in the colloquial sense, which is to subtly convey that i am trying not to cry over the ruined state of the world around me and the final day of judgement cannot come soon enough
lmao
>>
>>4800083
>>
>>4800089
this is literally a king of the hill bit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HoRAvJlPLU&ab_channel=Kingofthehillvids
>>
>>4800085
>Judge Dorow decided she had no recourse against this
I doubt that. More likely is she realized that the risk of the jury being swayed by his incoherent ramblings was musch smaller than the potential risk of the issue being brought to appeal should she deny him a closing statement.
>>
>>4800233
Oh lawdy I'm laffin

I remember watching this show for the first time on youtube back in 2013.
I'm sure 100% of boondocks videos get flagged for racism now, but it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen.
>>
>>4800089
I guess he’s right, but now that he transmuted this to admiralty court I think he’s still liable for the deaths because he was captaining his ford escape down the navigable asphaltways of Wisconsin giving them jurisdiction because it’s in their territorial waters. In fact it might be worse for him because as a motorized vessel he should have yielded the right of way to the parade because of their reduced maneuverability, thus establishing liability. These niggas think they slick, but by establishing this an admiralty court they just established both jurisdiction and grounz, blowing his whole case wide open.
>>
>>4800493
OBJECTION, LEADING
>>
>>4800089
>>4800177
>Sovereign citizen law
oh my god my brother talked about this shit too and we're not even americans, he turned into a full blown schizo after covid happened it's unreal
>>
76/76
BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: burn in hell.webm (5.39 MB, 1280x720)
5.39 MB
5.39 MB WEBM
>>
qrd?
>>
File: 1666802325832978.webm (1.63 MB, 1280x592)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
burn in hell you piece of shit
>>
>>4800641
Sovereign citizen retards are mentally ill. Usually black oddly enough and nothing they believe holds up in court.
No matter where you go on this planet with people has laws.
It's why Brittney Griner is being tried by Russian law for breaking Russian law in Russia. Her being US American doesn't absolve her of wrong doing. They didn't send her back to the states to be tried.
This will be an example of these types that they are no excluded from the laws of our country because they listen to some old nog on a Youtube video.
>>
>>4800723
Innocent black man is on the hook for a crime in a court that doesn’t have his consent and hasn’t even established subject matter jurisdiction. He wasn’t even given his constitutional right to face his accuser. This whole thing is a kangaroo court, their flag has gold fringe on it for fuck’s sake.
>>
>>4800723
Nigger chimp ran over a bunch of little white children with an SUV, and the antiwhite jew media ran interference for him
>>
>>4800745
The prosecution also failed us in that regard. You could argue they didn't want to poison the jury by bringing politics into it, but the end result is the same: the official record makes no mention of mathboi fly's anti-White rhetoric within his lyrics and public social media, which if the races were reversed, would 1000% have been cited as grounds for federal hate crime charges.
>>
>>4800726
when did that happen?
>>
>>4800083
Do you guys have a clip of the judge saying she doesn't use reddit? Literally asking for a friend.
>>
>>4800777
toward the end of this clip, can't give you an exact timestamp atm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA-Nn7ch_K0
also checked
>>
>>4800721
was it a juror?
>>
>>4800782
An older bearded guy in the gallery, reportedly walked like a king after getting kicked out, he knew he had done good.
My guess would be he's a relative of one of the murder victims, given how he seemed to wait for a specific charge to be guilty before shouting out.
>>
>>4800781
https://youtu.be/GA-Nn7ch_K0?t=158
Found it, thanks.
>>
>>4800774
While reading the verdict for the second count
>>
>>4800738
>>4800745
thx lads
>>
File: i-am-not-a-chimp.webm (198 KB, 1280x720)
198 KB
198 KB WEBM
>>4800745
>>
>>4800875
citation needed
>>
>>4800875
If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like a duck…
>>
File: 1666795674031791.gif (2.47 MB, 480x268)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB GIF
>>4800089
>i just wanna let the jury know they can nullify the law
oh god i fucking wish they had

>has the jury reached a verdict?
>we have, your honor. we find that first degree intentional homicide in the state of wisconsin is not a crime.
>excellent. case closed. now, everyone: GET THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND BEAT HIM TIL HE'S DEAD
>camera pans up to clock, mics are cut
>>
>>4800960
meant for
>>4800085
funny thing is, he's technically correct, but he hadn't thought any further past getting out of prison for life when he advocated it
>>
ayo fuck yt
>>
They literally got the wrong guy, the one their looking for spells his name in all caps!
>>
>>4800085
>The prosecution letting him give his closing arguments and just giving the simple "objection" to his one 'nullification' line
That was some actual 4d chess. You can tell by how hard Brooks was pushing that "I might say it, might not ;)" shit that he was pushing for them to shut him down prematurely to bait some appeal. Just letting him give that weak ass speech was the better move.
Jury was barely deliberating for 6 hours for 76 charges.
>>
>>4800960
>camera pans up to clock, mics are cut
Fuck that, I want to hear the courtroom reenacting The Death of Mary Queen of Scots
>>
>>4800777
she's literally one of us
>>
>>4800085
>he actually thought people would nullify 6 counts of homicide just for little ol' him
>>
>>4800789
He didn't wait, he yelled that after the first guilty verdict.
>>
>>4800641
Covid turned everyone into schizos. The bootlickers going full-blown authoritarian were the scariest of them all.
>>
>>4802438
It was after the second verdict. Second charge was for the murder of Leanna Owen. For what it's worth. Maybe he just missed his chance to say it after the first one idk lol
>>
Where is the one of him crying?
>>
>>4802953
he cried in his opening statement and in his closing argument. he only cried for himself both times. he never so much as welled up for the victims, even when the whole courtroom was sobbing.
>>
>another black child will grow up with a teen mother and no father
Many such cases
>>
>>4800096
>Fuck this slimy subhuman filth, should be hanged publicly
Not if the evidence is thrown out because it was obtained by racist means. Unfortunately for Brooks, this case has too many witnesses to disqualify as being racist, so their testimony is going to hold.
>>
>>4800738
>He wasn’t even given his constitutional right to face his accuser.

His accuser is the State Law isn't it? The witnesses aren't his accusers; they are just reciting to the Court what they saw at the parade scene. So having the prosecutor in the room is good enough. This isn't a slander or libel case where an individual person is accusing Darrel Brooks of slander or libel. He also has a long criminal history of tampering or trying to eliminate witnesses in prior situations --> Snitches Get Stitches
>>
>>4800875
could he be talking to someone browsing /pol/? since it's the only place where this trial is being talked about
>>
>>4803217
he has three children and is a grandfather.
>>
>>4800177
I don't really blame him for believing it
>be dumb nigger
>fuckin whitey trynna keep a brother down 'n shiet
>they is fuckin wit me again
>but wait
>all the whiteys in suits are saying big words I don't understand
>but when dey say dem big words, dey gets what they wants to happen happen
>you know I'm sayin'?
>there's only one explanation
>dey is witch doctors
>dem suits gib dem dey powahs
>dem big words are magic spells 'n shit
>if I be coming to court in a suit, and sayin dem spells, they'll stop fuckin wit me
So he came to court in the suit, and he said the magic spells, but nothing is happening. I doubt he can even understand why, and I bet it infuriates him.
>>
>>4803066
Yes, that's great. I wouldn't want to have any small chance at seeing him as human.
>>
File: 1665697455540370.gif (3.4 MB, 360x278)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>4800083
bump
>>
>>4800085
so why did he think that anyone would decide they didn't agree with the law here
>>
>>4803680
>why did he think
>think
If he was thinking he'd have fucked with the composition of the jury to get as many BLM activists in there as possible, as was his right. As it is, knowing about jury nullification would get you kicked off of any jury in America so bringing it up in front of them so bringing it up in the courtroom is a grade A retard move. It's like asking Tyson Fury "heh, what if I have a knife?" during an argument. It's a very easy way to get his shit pushed in considering he probably hasn't done much to ensure the jury's on his side, so I think he's just being a retarded sovereign citizen thinking shit like gold trim on a flag will get him out of trouble.
>>4803617
Considering Darrell is a sex offender who killed a kid, this might be his last chance to be mistaken for a human. They're going to fuck him into paste.
>>
>>4800738
DAS RITE
>>4803281
SHUT UP, CAC. DEATH TO AMERICA!
>>
If anyone wants any other clips from the Brooks trial, now is the time to ask.
>>4803217
It's not as if black fathers are present in their children's lives to begin with. Brooks was probably only around enough to leech off of them and the state. He was carrying around Erika's EBT card.
>>4803410
>>4800875
Actually he was talking about his sudden conversion to Christianity, saying "I acknowledge Him."
>>4803680
It probably went like this:
>so how do I get out of this?
Well Darrell, we're going to try to establish that you had no intent to kill those people.
>but I didn't even do nothin! how do I win the case?
Uh, with this much evidence stacked against you the only thing that could get you off is jury nullification.
>das it man. the jury will let me go free
But Darrell, for that to work the jury has to actually like you or at least support you--
>you're fired and I'm going to represent myself pro per wusta business
>>
File: dbcrying.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>4802953
Not worth watching really. This was after he fought with deputies over the covid test.
>>
File: pointing.webm (783 KB, 1280x720)
783 KB
783 KB WEBM
>>
>>
File: brooks snack.webm (2.51 MB, 1280x720)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: sovereign what is that.webm (1.22 MB, 1280x720)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB WEBM
I don't know why he did this after he specifically described himself as sovereign on a day previous.
>>
>>
File: she her.webm (3.13 MB, 1280x720)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB WEBM
>>
File: grounds.webm (1.33 MB, 1280x720)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: sneaky brooks.webm (3.47 MB, 690x354)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB WEBM
>>
>>4803217
If he wanted to be a part of his kids' lives maybe he shouldn't have driven an SUV into a parade.
>>
File: grounz.webm (3.15 MB, 854x480)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB WEBM
>>4803997
GROUNZ
>>
>>4804043
The way he says it, it might be more accurately written as "graounz".
>>
>>
>>
>>4804043
the nigger fatigue on everyone's face is priceless
>>
>>4804124
This entire fucking trial has been nigger fatigue personified
>>
>>4804054
ESL
>>
>>4804068
that's a solid dave chapelle desu
>>
Do they not charge people with contempt anymore?
>>
>>4804271
did you even watch the trial? he was held in the contempt room for half the proceedings. it was abusive and borderline treasonous behavior from the judge, really shocking how bodies of color can still be treated like slaves in the current year.
>>
>>4804271
What would be the point? That would just waste the time of everyone involved except for him, since he's going to spend the rest of his life in a cell anyway
>>
File: Undertaker.webm (1.68 MB, 1280x720)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB WEBM
Backstory: this guy would show up to the WWE performance center and be a nuisance outside. One day they decided to call the cops and since this happened in Florida and the he might have a gun on him, the cops shot him.

https://youtu.be/gwpNiS9-B7Y
>>
>>4803997
i hope he doesn't walk so good soon
>>
>>4804271
Judge is probably treating him with kid gloves to avoid anyone calling the trial unfair later. Brooks isn't walking out of this so it's his only shot at escaping prison.
>>
>>4804124
>>4804130
idk how long this shit can keep going before people just fuckin snap en masse
literally everyone is sick of nigger behavior
>>
>>4800089
I'm a law student and I went to rehab last semester where I had one guy tell me this sovereign citizen bullshit. I told him yea not so sure about that bro and he just would not shut the fuck up. It's not even worth arguing with these people because they are fucking delusional eventually I was like yep bro you got it...good luck with that shit in front of a judge!
>>
>>4803281
>His accuser is the State Law isn't it?

No, his accuser is the State of Wisconsin, and he wants to see his accuser, the person, not the entity. He was talking like he expected some random dude in a suit to show up, first name State, last name Wisconsin.
>>
File: 1636984141953.webm (1.9 MB, 1280x720)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB WEBM
>>
>>4805245
They're the pickup artists of law.
>here's one trick that'll get you out of jail for free
>>
>>4805312
Nicky rackets is ok in small doses
>>
>>4800083
this whole trial was basically this Key & Peele skit, especially when they played his rap video with the red SUV behind him
https://youtu.be/14WE3A0PwVs
>>
>>4804016
Needs that grindset music over this. I've never edited anything in myself but I might give it a shot.
>>
>>4800083
Never forget the kikes who were laughing and dancing in the street to celebrate to slaughter of Christians during this parade massacre
>>
>>4803972
What the fuck, did he just eat a paper towel?
>>
Today, in the ongoing saga of why women should not be judges.
>>
>>4810404
wtf lmao what a shitshow
>>
>>4810404
Why is she trying so hard to look like she's 25 when she's in fact 46 and is a literal judge? Courtrooms are not a place where looking young is a good thing
>>
>>4810404
kek all that because that mexican woman's accent was barely decipherable
>>
>>4805245
It's like flat earth retards. Nothing you say will convince them otherwise. At least you get to watch them fail in court or blow themselves up with homemade rockets.
>>
>>4810404
Holy moly, I can only imagine how much shit the state's attorneys talk about her in the bathroom.
>>
>>4810404
Notice how a female judge reacts to a well spoken and calm objection
versus how another female judge reacts to a feral nigger shouting incoherent gibberish, taking his shirt off, and chimping out in her court for a month straight.
>>
>>4800083
Did they even bring up that he's a racist BLM member and ran over all those kids because they were white?
>>
>>4804271
He wanted to be held in contempt so the trial would be delayed further. The judge cited Illinois v. Allen to have him sent to the cuckshed with audio and video after repeated nigger behavior.
>>
>>4804002
so what does grounds mean in a court context
>>
>>4813149
When one party objects, they can't just shout that they object. They have to state the grounds (reason) for the objection, such as hearsay, asked and answered, relevancy, etc. When the prosecution would object to this nigger's questions and state the grounds, he would yell GROUNZ, even though the grounds were clearly stated. In this clip, he did not state the grounds, so the judge asked.
>>
>>4810404
So, is she barren? Or is there some prior context to that statement?
>>
>>4805312
>el creaturo gets away with murdering some faggot by feigning self-defense despite passing state line with a firearm intentionally looking for action
i could care less about the guy he killed, but he clearly went there anticipating being cornered so he would have this exact excuse. it's a classic case of premeditated, but the addex context aquits him. the whole case was so retarded and laughable. his awful lawyers, one side of the media shilling so hard against him with the other was trying to make him this kind of george floyd of gun rights. autismo fest
>>
>>4811053
whoa whoa, sample size 1 at a time please.
>>
>>4810878
Mid-life crisis. Happens to all women
>>
>>4813554
cope reddit nigger
kyle is a fucking hero, if BLM weren't murderous savages then carrying a rifle may have been unwarranted, and the gun did not cross state lines, not that it would fucking matter anyway, retard
>>
>>4815137
>reddit nigger
i'm white on 4chan. your icon is an autistic mixed teenager.
>BLM
I don't like BLM either, but your fucking hero is just more propaganda you fell for. real heroes don't kill people. real heroes are the people who understand the scale of violence both from blm and in the reaction to the protests were because of niggers and trailer trash like you falling for targeted propaganda.
>>
>>4815764
if kyle was out to kill people he would have killed grosskreutz when he caught him sneaking up on him with a glock, he would have killed rosenbaum when he first ran up on him. he gave both of those people at least one chance to back down when he could have shot them
that is unequivocal proof that he was genuinely there to help. the vast majority of people in his situation would have taken the shot in both of those situations, 1 because it was dangerous not to do so and 2 because it would also have been legal self defense
>real heroes sit by and think themselves that the violence was even remotely comparable on both sides
you're not human, so i don't care about your opinion
>>
>>4805312
anyone got the "don't get brazen with me" clip?
>>
>>4813523
judging at how she flipped shit and brought it up with no one asking i would say yes she is indeed barren lol
>>
>>4816427
>>
>>4816647
always great to listen to binger get his asshole reamed lmao
>>
>>4816647
That was the funnest trial for me. I wish i had paid attention to zimmeramn trial.
>>
>>4810404
May as well tell him to go have a time out on the stairs too. Wtf lol.
>>
>>4800083
>>
>>4810080
I think he just liked the smell of it and was huffing on it
>>
>>4813554
>crossed state lines
Its amazing how the media can brainwash people so quickly and indoctrinate them into spouting shit like this

Never in my life before the kenosha shooting have i heard someone talking about crossing state lines
>>
File: benefits of diversity.webm (3.85 MB, 1028x560)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
I listen to some scotus cases but they're usually pretty dull.
>>
>>4813554
He didn't attack until somebody antagonized him. Kyle was an idiot but the people that got shot were even dumber than he was which is how the trial ended in his favor.
>>
>>4816647
This was an anxious trial. Rewatching clips knowing the outcome is super enjoyable. Fuck binger.
>>
>>4804054
>tackit agreement
Kek
>>
where is the best place to watch the old trials? i missed most of the Rittenhouse and Depp trials and wanna re-watch them from start to finish.
>>
File: gloves fit.webm (5.67 MB, 640x480)
5.67 MB
5.67 MB WEBM
>>4820023
Both of those trials had multiple media outlets broadcasting full days on their youtube channels. It's mostly the same between them, but law&crime is the most reliable. Or rekieta law for extra laughs.
>>
>>4810404
He should've been put to death. Another burden on the taxpayers
>>
Prosecutor and defendant. She asked him to do this.
>>
>>4805193
All of the black people I have met are great people who are friendly and helpful. Maybe you should choose who you associate with better.
>>
>>4821669
True. Not all black people are niggers, and not all niggers are black. That being said, nobody likes nigger behavior.
>>
>>4810404
>Nobody knows if I'm barren or not!
Nobody said anything about the judge being barren. Must've really struck a nerve.
>>
>>4810404
>be me
>sitting in court, waiting for me to either die or rot in prison for the rest of my life
>hot judge
>she argued with one of my lawyer's team members about children
>mfw :|
>>
File: 72345023470231824378.webm (3.51 MB, 1080x1080)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB WEBM
>>4800083
>>
>>4809564
I'll never forget. The jews love Darrell Brooks
They're going to do everything they can to get him out of jail and back on the street killing goys during Christmas
>>
File: 1652965662103.webm (2.44 MB, 960x540)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1653224081437.webm (5.96 MB, 800x450)
5.96 MB
5.96 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1653428401765.webm (4.68 MB, 640x358)
4.68 MB
4.68 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1652784851845.webm (2.16 MB, 960x540)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: AH Cross - Aquaman.webm (4.36 MB, 720x576)
4.36 MB
4.36 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>4822186
Kek
>>
>>4804008
Homelander and the deep's lovechild
>>
>>4813554
>but he clearly went there anticipating being cornered so he would have this exact excuse.
They literally had a whole-ass trial to disprove this assertion. I cannot comprehend being so retarded.
>>
File: one million alpacas.webm (3.33 MB, 854x480)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB WEBM
>>
>>4820243
Death penalty verdicts are on average more costly than a life sentence because a death sentence is automatically appealed on all issues.
>>
>>4821550
lmao what clusterfuck of a trial is this?
>>
>>4821550
>>4824753
It just happened, and it was a doozy. Cummings shot Arriola in self defense. Prosecutor held him without bail for over two years before this trial.

By reenacting the attack, she only made the shooting look more justified. I think she was trying to rile him up, but it made her look unravelled herself. Defense should have objected to the demo because the image of the defendant holding the gun is a bad look. Everyone in the room is retarded for allowing the gun to be pointed at another person, especially without checking it first. Also none of what they physically did would have made it into the court record.
>>
>>4821915
Oxymoron
>>
>>4803957
Could you flip it so he can call these dubs
>>
>>4803984
I like that his suit doesn't fit. It's like he gave his sizes to someone over the phone and lied to make himself seem bigger. Fits his shit personality.
>>
File: output.webm (837 KB, 1280x720)
837 KB
837 KB WEBM
>>4824978
Yeah but it looks wrong when it's his left arm.
>>
File: output.webm (1.83 MB, 1280x720)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
>>4824978
>>
>>4804054
>grounz for the sustain
I'm dying
>>
>>4804271
Murder One is life imprisonment. Contempt of Court is max 6 months and would only delay the murder charge court case. This guy wouldn't have smartened up in 6 months, he'd only come up with more bullshit to torture out the process with.
>>
>>4824905
Not really. Just like faggot doesn't necessarily means gay nowadays. Hell, gay doesn't even mean homosexual anymore.
>>
>>4825397
Yes, really. Just look at Euro countries whose violent crime rates shoots through the roof because they accept shitskin migrants.
>>
>>4825397
>anymore
it didn't mean it to begin with.
>>
>>4809564
Never forget
>>
>>4827139
Never forgive
>>
>>4800083
Short man syndrome
>>
File deleted.
This is why OJ got away with it.

Darrell Brooks sentencing is today and tomorrow.
>>
>>
>>4830663
What did the tranny jannies delete?
>>
>>4830665
This whole trial was a circus.
That judge Ito was a joke for allowing this shit to go on in his courtroom
>>
need a webm of the woman calling brooks a narcissistic piece of shit
>>
>>4831739
>>
File: god damn.webm (1.41 MB, 1280x720)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB WEBM
>>
File: bail.webm (4.18 MB, 1280x720)
4.18 MB
4.18 MB WEBM
I think this is the only person who brought up bail.
>>
>>4832673
>>4832645
He's obviously mentally ill so i wouldn't be surprised if the judge gives him a light sentence.
I hope not, the movies always told me the murrican system is ready to dunk on niggers at any cost to cold fairness and now is the time for it
>>
>>4832686
he's facing 6 mandatory life sentences, she couldn't if she wanted to, and im pretty sure she doesnt
>>
>>4803499
It's a cargo cult. It's exactly like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

But in a court.
>>
>>4832643
Based
>>
>>4832673
Name those names
The justice system allowed Darrel Brooks to do what he did
>>
>>4832643
>>4832645
>>4832673
Thank you for posting these.
Got any more?
>>
File: 4398-43208-234393524.webm (3.13 MB, 1080x1080)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB WEBM
>>4833031
yeah bro here
>>
>>4833345
Interesting. How did the judge and jury react to this testimony?
>>
File: leshig.gif (948 KB, 172x149)
948 KB
948 KB GIF
>>4833345
Objection, hearsay, relevance, facts not in evidence, leading, badgering
>>
>>4833662
grounz?
>>
>>4833981
substained
>>
>>4803499
He watched too many Stephen King movies.
>>
>>4803997
is he just fucking with this poor guy? What's going on here?
>>
File: 1042-4562-235213.webm (3.12 MB, 1920x1080)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB WEBM
>>4833360
>>4833981
This is now a meme trial thread. OP and everyone else can chew on a prolix dick.
>>
>>4804393
>spend the rest of his life in a cell anyway
give it 3 years Democrat president will let him out.
>>
>>4821669
>choose who you associate with
When it comes to niggers sometimes you don't get a choice.
>>
>>4831575
I think they kind of have to say it. Otherwise there could be some ambiguity about what was said, you can't just say "n-word" or "enward"
>>
>>4832686
People with mental illnesses don't get off easy, I heard they can't get death sentences but they still need to be put away from society because they're a danger.
>>
>>4834205
I mean that Ito was overly permissive in general. He sat back and let Johnny Cochran and his goons run the entire trial
>>
>>4800089
I like how he is too fucking retarded to convert the 'you' from the instruction to 'I' in the section wehere he should be referring to himself.
>>
>>4805245
The funny thing is, I'm pretty sure if he had committed that same crime in a 'Sovereign Citizenry System' some citizens would have banded together for a good old public execution.
>>
>>4834182
The president cannot pardon state crimes
>>
>>4834219
Good news, he got hundreds of years. Not a bullet but it's something.
>>
>>4835011
Good
>>
>>4800493
oh snap
>>
>>4800560
Leading his Ford escape into a crowd, yes
>>
File: 1659832379334.gif (4.39 MB, 196x213)
4.39 MB
4.39 MB GIF
>>4832686
Mentally ill? He's just stupid, arrogant, and hates white people.
>>
File: 1652459552268.gif (2.43 MB, 389x389)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>
File: 1644717066392.gif (3.66 MB, 320x180)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB GIF
>>
>>4836156
Kek
>>
just more evidents that racist whites will punish us for litterally anything
>>
>>4800896
He's trying to say "I acknowledge him" but he bix nooded it.
>>
>>4836826
Kek
>>
>>4832785
white liberal cucks are who allowed and will keep allowing career criminals like Brooks to do whatever the fuck they like and walk on bail up until they literally run over over 70 people. then, white cucks in the media call him an SUV and refuse to call him a terrorist.

white liberals are the ones allowing this and i hope your children and wives get raped into oblivion over the in the USA
>>
>>4836136
>He's just stupid, arrogant, and hates white people.
pretty much this. his mental problem is some aggression issue at most. he just reaaally fucking hates whitey and i dont blame him white americans are the scum of the earth
>>
>>4832686
They declared him competent to defend himself for a reason. Had that state still kept the death penalty, I'm sure they would have gladly let him sign his own death warrant.
>>
>>4837711
>>4837716
Seethe harder 3rd world shitskin
>>
>>4839168
oooh sorry buddy are you sad because your future wife is getting blacked by tyrone while you masturbate to tranny porn on /gif/?

Sowwyy fwen didnt mean yo hurt your fee fees
>>
File: MulletKing.webm (1.89 MB, 320x240)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>4839252
Amazing
>>
>>4803957
Sieg!
>>
File: 1656003931071.webm (2.16 MB, 896x720)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB WEBM
>>4839216
Awww, your tweany sisterz killed themselves, maybe you should join them fwaggot
>>
>>4840135
you sound upset chuddywuddy
>>
File: 1656353384018.webm (434 KB, 360x360)
434 KB
434 KB WEBM
>>4840261
I'm glad you troons shill, it reminds me that I should never forget what I post for, exposing jews.
>>
>>4840261
Only trannies use that word
>>
>>4800177
if there were magic words you could say to make people do their bidding youd be the wizard of gayness with the way you talk
>>
>>4841175
post harder it helps the white race a lot
>>
>>4841175
What an L. Almost makes me embarrassed to be white.
>>
>>4816647
blows my mind that binger is still practicing law. implying that a defendant has something to hide because of their post arrest silence is insane, i have no idea how he got away with it
>>
>>4813554
>clearly
He did? Clearly? Man, I guess he did. good point. Hey guys he clearly went there and stuff! case closed! he CLEARLY DID THE THING REDDIT!
no doubt at all . Logic win. victory by reason. Battle of Kyiv encirclement reason logic victory
>>
>>4803968
peak defender tactics. lmao
>>
>>4842735
Kek
>>
>>4832686
>sentenced to 700 years in prison
Yeah that's pretty light
>>
>>4805312
Ah, good ol' Rackets. He's a fun man.
>>
>>4818792
I rather like Thomas. He's just so fucking done with the bullshit.
>>
>>4800083
The jews love this guy
>>
File: 1666835418260454.gif (2.53 MB, 480x276)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>>4842630
>Battle of Kyiv Encirclement
Holy shit, rent free. How do you manage to bring up your /k/ringe obseession everywhere
>>
>>4813554
Redditors like you still seething that self defense exists.
>>
>>4813554
>if only the law abiding child citizen had been murdered by the pack of Jewish child raping felons!
>>
>>4832686
>petulant, childish niggerishness is “mentally ill”
>>
>>4848141
This
>>
>>4800085
lmao no one is gonna nullify your dumb ass running over grannies in a holiday parade on camera, what a retard
>>
>>4810404
I hate that people are fucking retarded and talk shit at public defender's for doing their job, and I hate fucking retarded female judges.

Should be mad at the prosecution for not filtering their jury pool better and convincing the jury.
>>
>>4825217
>may I have gwooz pweeze uwu
>>4819780
more like tekkit
>>
>>4850952
lulz
>>
>>4804159
>ESL
This trial made me realize every ESL speaker with above average high school english education speaks better english than the average hood rat nigger.
I bet all my grounz I can score higher than 80% of niggers on any form of english examination. And judging by the way native english speaking flags write on int bant and pol, I suspect I can score higher than the majority of them too. It's incredible how people seem to be actively trying and making a crude mockery of their own language
>>
>>4841763
it does actually
>>
>>4820085
glove doesn't fit, he is innocent
>>
>>4853762
But you can see they fit. His palms fit inside. His fingers fit inside. If you think they don't fit, is it because they're too big or too small?
>>
>>4800089
How many nigger backs has that white guy sat behind while they're rambling bullshit? He looks like he's mostly contemplating the joys of a cup of coffee right about now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.