[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 1663350405476498.webm (1.41 MB, 480x480)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1632064480503.gif (1.56 MB, 200x184)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>
File: 1663456722983854.webm (3.74 MB, 486x480)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1660167713556995.webm (3.62 MB, 582x576)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB WEBM
>>4747167
Lol
No. God Created all of those things that the Atheist is witnessing.
>>
File: 1646510785151.webm (1.21 MB, 854x480)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1662296485074988.gif (1.65 MB, 601x800)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>>4747170
>God Created all of those things that the Atheist is witnessing
proofs?
>>
File: 1650339488655.webm (3.33 MB, 640x800)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747172
> Science say: Big Bang
> Science can't say for sure why
> Science only has theory
> Science create JooJuice
> Trust the Science
Trust in God. Something created from Nothing is proof enough or a Creator, whatever it may be.
Now the burden of proof falls on you.
>>
File: 1647373063904.webm (954 KB, 480x480)
954 KB
954 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1602321692508.webm (1.96 MB, 544x360)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1661365407371249.webm (4.66 MB, 620x600)
4.66 MB
4.66 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1645911194736.webm (2.68 MB, 1280x720)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1557986599501.webm (736 KB, 1280x720)
736 KB
736 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1663730194345442.webm (803 KB, 534x560)
803 KB
803 KB WEBM
>>4747174
>created from Nothing
that's not what the big bang theory says tho
>>
File: Cucktholic.webm (5.88 MB, 800x900)
5.88 MB
5.88 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1663219344638001.webm (3.4 MB, 356x240)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB WEBM
>>
File: The Word.webm (1.87 MB, 640x480)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1663410349862522.webm (666 KB, 854x480)
666 KB
666 KB WEBM
>>
>>
File: 1663507266439288.webm (2.63 MB, 786x424)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1663507266439995.webm (2.97 MB, 1280x720)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>
File: mormon jesus.webm (2.7 MB, 320x240)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1647213174852.webm (2.92 MB, 362x640)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1611337838205.webm (3.83 MB, 640x360)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>4747195
>>
>>4747196
The child could sense the pedophilic aura
>>
File: 1660412880437116.webm (5.72 MB, 720x404)
5.72 MB
5.72 MB WEBM
>>
File: ComeUntoHim.webm (351 KB, 360x360)
351 KB
351 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1656371935609.gif (1.24 MB, 372x500)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>
File: Zionism.webm (3.48 MB, 608x1080)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747174
proof the big bang was the start and not just another even in the empty foreverness?
>>
>>4747167
>implying incest hasn't taken place irregardless of your worldview
Atheist are so stupid, it isn't funny.
>>
>>4747234
>irregardless
so this is the power of inbreeding
>>
>>4747208
why do the godless always project their impotent rage on others? literally the reverse of this webm is true.
>>
File: 1656373823073.gif (1020 KB, 480x481)
1020 KB
1020 KB GIF
>>4747246
ave maria it's another war on christmas
>>
>>4747169
Song?
>>
>>4747261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMt_YXr90AM
>>
File: He is risen.webm (1.17 MB, 576x798)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1663729059995044.webm (4.39 MB, 500x326)
4.39 MB
4.39 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747188
Is that real?
>>
>>4747170
Friendly reminder that this one came first, and >>4747167 was a seething copy
>>
>>4747167
>atheist lore is footage from the Noah movie
lmfao
>>
>>4747300
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKp4yWGTfXo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX62bRIG-OI
>>
File: gay jews.webm (2.1 MB, 576x1024)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB WEBM
>>4747304
kinda like judaism and christianity
>>
>>4747315
>Holy Trinity was blatantly shoved into the Bible
What the actual fuck
>>
>>4747374
Now you know why Newton rejected that shit.
>>
>>4747167
>crying chad
do redditors really?
>>
File: the moon man.webm (3.86 MB, 888x646)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
>>4747167
>>4747168
>>4747169
>>4747170
I love these threads. Christians, atheists, muslims and pagans; all of you are wonderful people.
>>
File: braun.webm (2.82 MB, 1280x720)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>4747439
>>
>>4747448
unfathomably based
>>
>>4747315
>lesser role in islam
that's putting it mildly
>>
File: 1663958124010160.webm (3.69 MB, 698x1126)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747315
>13:05
>Golliaths height.
One should not so casually dismiss giants in the bible, thousands of reports of giant skeletons have been reported over the centuries although a lot of this history has been hidden by those who don't want people to know. the truth.
Hugh Newman and Jim Vieira have spent decades studying the matter and uncovering the reports.
These skeletons are commonly 7-8 feet tall with some much much larger, possess 6 fingers on each hand and two rows of teeth surprisingly with ginger hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ahSgCl1Lvw
>>
>>
>>4747530
Islam is at heart a violent war doctrine
>>
>>4747315
>25:45
>there are three that testify, the spirit the water and the blood
now that's interesting all of these three have very significant importance.
the spirit obviously, the blood clearly but water has very unusual behaviour such as freezing into unexpected patterns able to show the past and future according to Veda Austin
>>
>>4747180
>HOMO uniforms
Kek
>>
>>4747174
Science is about thinking, religion is about not thinking and escapism for fearful people.
>>
>>4747315
The guy is a tranny who supports grooming kids
>>
>>4747578
Could find a job in Rome.
>>
>>4747439
Is that Werner von Braun?
Always nice to see Christian scientists.
>>
>>4747581
Yes, that's von Braun.
>>
File: 1662233914115671.webm (5.65 MB, 960x540)
5.65 MB
5.65 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1662233962018487.webm (2.92 MB, 600x336)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1654171437144.webm (463 KB, 640x640)
463 KB
463 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1662233998547665.webm (2.89 MB, 600x336)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747170
I'll be honest, Abrahamic (non-muslim) mythology is really interesting but I just don't believe any of it is real.
>>
File: 1645910062657.webm (2.41 MB, 960x540)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747208
I'm an atheist and I'm of the opinion that nobody should give a shit which one someone chooses to say. Personally I just use Merry Christmas.
>>
>>4747170

Then why didn't God's book mention any of it? And why have God's alleged followers fought against scientific discoveries for so long?
>>
File: 1645630862261.gif (1.24 MB, 257x200)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>4747174
>whatever it may be
But that's the trick
Why the hebrew god? Why worship the hebrew bible and their mythology, out of all the other thousands of religions out there?
>>
>>4747167
What am I if I'm not a Christian (or a follower of any other organized religion) but believe in god? I believe some kind of intelligent being created this universe and human consciousness but I'm not convinced it happened as written in any religious texts. I just hope that whatever god might be, he/it will understand my hesitation to back an organized religion while also respecting my decision to live a good and honest life regardless.

I don't understand how someone can be a pure Athiest. The beauty that surrounds us is evidence enough for me. Perhaps I will take a hike to my favourite waterfall tomorrow for some well needed alone time and reflect. Great thread.
>>
File: Jack Burton.webm (455 KB, 846x360)
455 KB
455 KB WEBM
>>4747305
Is it? I could not have guessed that until you said so. So that makes it a trick, in your estimation?
>>
>>4747578
Worse, he's a Gotfag
>>
>>4747246
Yeah, I've got a few scalps in my front desk from grannies and war vets who wished me a merry christmas.
>>
File: jew jitsu.webm (638 KB, 480x854)
638 KB
638 KB WEBM
>>4747178
Source? I want a new reason to be anti-Semitic, but I'm not sure if that's really from them given how on the nose (heh, get it?) it is
>>
>>4747180
>>4747567
It's mirrored, they're OMOH, but still hilarious
>>
>>4747167
song source?
>>
>>4747320
>kinda like judaism and christianity
the thing i don't get about that is, every religion that does it, proceeds to shit on that religion, it's like if todd phillips called scorsese a fucking hack or something
>>
>>4747581
>>4747439
I love this man
>t. human of huntsville al
>>
>>4747855

Sup? I passed a plastic cutout of that guy every day I went to my old job.

>t. another anon from Huntsville
>>
>>4747864
if you've never been, go to bandito burrito (only the one on governors) and get a green burrito combo, then go across the street and get a stout from straight to ale. i'm stuck in Virginia and miss that place alot, bandito looks like shithole but it's the best place in huntsville if you ask me.
>>
>>4747877

Went to Bandito once, it was decent, shouldve gone more. Stovehouse was the hangout for me and my boys, lots of restaurants coming in but they're mostly soulless concepts. Connors had good steaks, and Mangia can be good sometimes. They need to step up the food there if the place will be considered the biggest city in the state
>>
>>4747658
>What am I if I'm not a Christian (or a follower of any other organized religion) but believe in god? I believe some kind of intelligent being created this universe and human consciousness
Sounds like Deism
>>
>>4747830
It's a way of invalidating the source of inspiration and claiming the definitive version of the mythos. Islam did it the best though, they actually say their religion is both the OG and the final update.
>>
>>4747631
Atheists and Pagans and even Jews still celebrate christmas not "happy holidays". You sing the songs, you put up the tree, you give gifts. You might pretend itcs nit about Jesus but you're doing everything but saying his name. That's Christmas not some "happy holiday." It's a more commercial and less soulful version but it is a perversion of Christmas first. To say happy holidays in a store that starts selling CHRISTMAS paraphernalia called such as that three months ahead of it is nothing other than doublethink. The Christmas celebration existed long ago and only moved date to replace the pagan festivals running about but stuff like Hanakah came afterward copying Christmas so Jews (and later on blacks) could cope instead of seething at Christmas time.
>>
>>4748347
>you put up the tree, you give gifts. You might pretend itcs nit about Jesus
Ah yes gotta love that part of the bible where Wotan travels to Egypt and brings Coca-Cola to Baby Jesus as a Yuletide gift.
>>
>>4747546
taking the sword to defend faith doesn't make it a war doctrine
>>
>>4747207
This one always kills me
>>
>>4748353
Doesn't change the fact it's a Christian holiday that was coopted to be more secular for consumerist agendas. It's fucking Christmas, it's treated as Christmas up until the part you say it's Christmas. You are a coward to pretend to reject the gift of the holiday given to you because it is from a theist you disagree with. I will not go into an Islamic country celebrating an islamic holiday and then say "happy holidays" because that's not what's being celebrated. It's fucking Ramadan or another one of their many festivities not "happy holiday."
>>
>>4747219
Show any other example in the universe of something coming from nothing besides your big bang theory and your brown-skinned baby.
Why would something be coming from nothing in this example if the rest of the universe doesn't correlate with that logic?
>>
>>4748358
>it's treated as Christmas up until the part you say it's Christmas
The name is literally the only Christian thing about it lol
Christmas is the most schizophrenic holiday of all, just take a look at countries recently introduced to it to see how much of a cultural abomination the thing is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFw-TZzqX8M
>>
>>4748375
When Christmas became that schizo mess it was still called Christmas. It's only recently become "happy holidays". In summary, it is still Christmas in more than just name but you refuse to say it. Any consumerist marketing ploy coopting it doesn't change the fact it is a Christmas consumerist marketing ploy. You still haven't engaged my Ramadan analogy.
>When does Sabta deliber presents?
>On the night of happy holiday eve, of course!
This is how you sound.
>>
>>4748383
>When Christmas became that schizo mess it was still called Christmas
Most people in the world don't even call it Christmas.
>it is still Christmas in more than just name
Yeah? How so? Tell me more about the intrinsic Christianity in winter solstice festivities.
>You still haven't engaged my Ramadan analogy.
Who the fuck cares about Ramandan besides Muslims? That's not a good analogy anon
>>
>>4748367
Much like the universe, brown-skinned babies don't come from nothing.
>>
>>4747632
Did you know Oxford was a church. And without the Church almost everything we know about the Ancient world would have been lost. The church was the foundation of the modernity. The narrative of church vs science is a jew lie. Do retards never get tired of parroting the same dumb shit? You have a brain. plz use it.
>>
>>4748392
>without the Church almost everything we know about the Ancient world would have been lost
Lmao that Christian apologetics knowledge of history
>Do retards never get tired of parroting the same dumb shit?
You tell us
>>
>>4748385
>KFC Christmas is called KFC Christmas because it relies on foreigners thinking this is what Christmas is and tryingto emulate the Christmas natives as Chrsitmasis a desireable holiday to celebrate.
>Therefore they are celebrating a Christmas. It may not be THE Christmas they should and could be celebrating but it's Christmas.
>To call it a non-christmas consumerist ploy is incorrect because it relies on the concept of Christmas to exist. It is a Christmas consumerist ploy and therefore a Christmas celebration, not a secular celebration.

Again, you no longer need to be Christian to celebrate Christmas and Christmas has moved beyond it's religious routes but it is still CALLED CHRISTMAS not "happy holidays" You don't think about the religious component when you say "bless you" to someone's sneeze but you say it anyway. Christmas is the same so don't go trying ti replace bless you with "Good luck" or some other shit. Just say "bless you", admit it's called a bless-you and enjoy being bless-you'd and giving bless-yous because it's nice to have good manners.
>>
>>4748389
>My wife did cheat on me and I do raise an illegitimate son!
>Checkmate, theist!
>>
>>4747632
>Why didn't God teach primitive tribes about molecules, mass, astrophysics, and literally everything?
He explained things in a way they would understand, describing the creation of earth in 6 different periods. They were given agency and could choose to learn more. If fact, that's the point. They could learn more from study and from God.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

But people are stupid, trusting in what they think they know, and so held to less sophisticated explanations mistaking the additional understanding as being a detractor of their own.
>>
>>4748398
>My wife did cheat on me and I do raise an illegitimate son!
Calm down, Joseph.
>>
>>4748397
>and Christmas has moved beyond it's religious routes
That's the whole point, its religious roots are older than Christianity.
The name Christmas tacked on winter solstice festivities itself was a ploy to get pagans on board with the churches. The holiday has inly ever been about Christianity in the most superficial sense.
>>
>>4748401
Touché
>>
>>4748403
Still called Christmas and that's the argument at hand I agree the nature of Christmas is messed up but it's still called Christmas.
>>
>>4748419
>but it's still called Christmas
Yeah, which amounts to all it has of Christian about it, as I said.
>>
>>4748396
i have not read others pointing out that the church was the repository of western knowledge. however, a thousand slim wits with their, i love science, and dumb ole christian with their superstition is everywhere. i hope you are under 25. if you are a full grown adult and have this view on reality, please dont reproduce.
>>
>>4748470
You type like a retard.
>>
File: 1646861524768.gif (1.99 MB, 320x240)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>4747439
You too man, keep being a badass
>>
>>4747320
Nice crucifix
Oh wait, they're all anal sex flags, never mind
>>
>>4748527
Anal sex and crucifixes go hand in hand
>>
>>4748355
Except the faith only exists to perpetuate, like an organism. The faith can only exist when defended, and the faith that is defended the best is the faith that survives. It's the driving principle of every object in existence, it's the secret sauce of natural selection, and in a way it's God's Creation. Everything you see around you exists because it's in a stable state and has not degenerated away. Our planet, our star, the societies that are alive right now and the people and animals and plants all adhere to this principle. If it survives, it exists, and if it dies, it doesn't.
Christianity, islam, buddhism, judaism, and hinduism all survive because part of being a member of the faith is to spread the faith to your children so the faith will reproduce and survive. The faiths all do this differently and islam is notable because apostates are punished with, if not death (and the death of their adolescent offspring), then measures that equal social death. Armies punish deserters the same way islam punishes apostasy. That mindset is critical to why islam is a war doctrine: if you're not muslim, you're not just a pagan but actually an enemy to islam. Islam is at a perpetual state of war, and since being proactive in a war is a measure of success, islam, being a war doctrine, is a successful and spreading religion.
>>
>>4747668
>>4747305
He posted a clip from an 80's B-movie, we may as well go kill ourselves rather than live up this ruthless philosophical humiliation
>>
>>4747315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfy6oiB_U-A
>>
>>4748355
Let's be honest, the divisions between Sunni and Shia Islam cannot possibly warrant such undirected wrath. Russian and American invaders would be kicked out sooner if these things could be agreed upon
>>
File: yup.gif (2.22 MB, 297x229)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>4748535
Show me ze sources
>>
File: 1663358096213349.webm (1.26 MB, 600x336)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB WEBM
>>4748558
Here is your source
>>
>>4747170
10 Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to live there for a while because the famine was severe. 11 As he was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, “I know what a beautiful woman you are. 12 When the Egyptians see you, they will say, ‘This is his wife.’ Then they will kill me but will let you live. 13 Say you are my sister, so that I will be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you.”

14 When Abram came to Egypt, the Egyptians saw that Sarai was a very beautiful woman. 15 And when Pharaoh’s officials saw her, they praised her to Pharaoh, and she was taken into his palace. 16 He treated Abram well for her sake, and Abram acquired sheep and cattle, male and female donkeys, male and female servants, and camels.

17 But the Lord inflicted serious diseases on Pharaoh and his household because of Abram’s wife Sarai. 18 So Pharaoh summoned Abram. “What have you done to me?” he said. “Why didn’t you tell me she was your wife? 19 Why did you say, ‘She is my sister,’ so that I took her to be my wife? Now then, here is your wife. Take her and go!” 20 Then Pharaoh gave orders about Abram to his men, and they sent him on his way, with his wife and everything he had.
>>
>>4748429
So you admit it's Christmas. Therefore you say "Merry Christmas" because that is the holiday, not "happy holidays." I rest my case.
>>
>>4748568
In my country we say Glædelig Jul.
>>
>>4748565
Hot
>>
As a Christian I can respect Muslims (more so than the others due to their people's greater commitment to the faith than most who identify as Christian), Agnostics and even some Pagans but Atheism still remains childish in my eyes because if you followed "the science" it'd still lead you to agnosticism at the minimum. It's to say despite everything else in the universe having a cause to its effect, the beginning of it all does not for some reason despite the default assumption following the evidence of existence and the observable world to be it should.. You may believe the Christian or Islamic mythology is incorrect but there is something there, that is undeniable. Atheism is it's own religion, regardless of Atheists brining up stuff like the non-stamp collector fallacy because it is the irrational beleif in there being nothing greater than the material world. Atheism says it isn't a religion akin to the tv turned off isn't a channel but in reality Atheism is more like turning the tv off and saying there are no channels.
>>
>>4748578
Adam fucking his genderbent clone was hotter imo
>>
>>4748576
Cool, as long as it isn't that secular happy holidays bullshit. Would you reccomend touring Denmark at Christmas btw? Been thinking about the country since I watched a tv show that had an episode set in it.
>>
>>4748579
>Atheism says it isn't a religion akin to the tv turned off isn't a channel but in reality Atheism is more like turning the tv off and saying there are no channels.
We watch TV just like you do, we just don't take Sesame Street seriously.
>>
>>4748583
Yes it's very comfy as most of southern Scandinavia but people are quite secular be warned.
>>
>>4748584
Watching tv in this case would be to admit atheism is a religion.
>>
>>4748565
>>4748578
>>4748582
For me? It's Lot and his daughters.
>>
>>4748589
Religions have belief systems and doctrines, atheism is just a worldview that rejects the theistic proposition.
>>
>>4748401
>>4748417
Joseph didn't raise Christ, my fellow brain dead atheist. He just didn't divorce her for being pregnant with Christ.
>>
>>4748588
Christmas is already pretty secular nowadays, I just don't like the globohomo spin on it the political correctness. Most people going to places saying happy holidays are only celebrating one, Christmas, regardless of creed. Growing up I knew Jewish families a Hindu family who celebrated Christmas as a secular event alongside their respective holidays.
>>
>>4748592
>the cope
Kek, he's called son of the carpenter in Mark and his Davidic lineage is traced through Joseph in Matthew. Cope better, christcuck.
>>
>>4748591
Which has it's own doctrine of that rejection, and it's own theologists and apologetics who defend and spread the "position" of Atheism as well as critivising other beliefs in debate. Seems the exact same as a religion.
>>
>>4748599
It can be defended like any worldview but it has no doctrine. Both atheism and theism aren't religions, but propositions upon which religions can be founded.
>>
>>4748599
The theologists and apologetics are just called another but functionally they are the same. You even have your own holidays, mainly other religious festivities turned secular and then given a humanist theme.
>>
>>4748596
Good on him to have been a carpenter just like his father then, as was tradition.
If he kept the marriage he kept the sons, but that was about it. Parents nowadays don't even need their children to not be theirs to hate them, back then it shouldn't be much different.
>>
>>4748604
Humanism is an ideology and humanists are often atheists, but that doesn't make atheism a religion itself. Same goes for commies.
>>
>>4748602
The doctrines I refer to are of writers like Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, Jerry Coyne, and many others who push and write on the Atheist belief. Istead of being theologians, they are some flavour of a scientific "atheologian". Whether they are neuroscientists, biologists, mathematicians, physicians, etc. They write the defininitions of Atheism, what an Atheist beleif requires, why they perceive Atheism to be true and then further debate and scrutiny of opposing beleifs. Before the post-modern age there were other atheist/nihilist philosophers too but there were akways atheusts and writing about the whats and whys for atheism.
>>
>>4748613
They do that to sell books, you can do the same for theism but it won't make you an authority on the subject nor your books theistic dogma.
>>
>>4747241
if we go by science
I think inbreds are already won
>>
>>4748609
I say humanist not as the ideology but of the concept, like using the original definition for liberal and conservative to describe something instead of the political liberal and conservative to describe someone. You can be a theist and a hunanist but without theism you can't really be moral without calling what morals you have hunanist because they align the same only now under a secular aesthetic.
>>4748602
>Both atheism and theism aren't religions, but propositions upon which religions can be founded.
There are multiple theisms but there can only be one atheism or if you argue it's still a proposition of which religions can be founded, it can't because there's only one to be founded on an atheistic propisition, Atheism.
>>
>>4748623
>but without theism you can't really be moral without calling what morals you have hunanist
There are many moral systems to choose that don't rely on theism. Social Darwinism is one that opposes general humanist morality.
>, it can't because there's only one to be founded on an atheistic propisition, Atheism
Not true, Buddhism fir example is an atheistic religion.
>>
>>4748623
To catch myself I'm generally using the term atheism as a broad term for irreligion but still, before you try a gotcha with Buddhism, I can still argue that isn't atheism. And the reason I use this broad definition is bevause most people who identify as atheists aren't simply only not beleiving in a God, they also don't tend to believe in life after death, souls, the supernatural, etc because those tend to point to a creator or greater cause of such anomalies. So I hope you find it understandable why I wasn't making such a distinction in my use of the term atheist.
>>
>>4748632
Now I will construct an argumemt for why Buddhism is basically another theism.
>>
>>4748633
I get it but then you're not just talking about theism and atheism but other unfalsifiable concepts. And on the other end of it you still have atheists that believe in supernatural stuff blurring the line further.
>>
>>4748636
While Buddhism is a belief system, it is not comprehensive and does not intend to be so. It does not claim to be the one true religion, simply the path towards the eradication of suffering and the middle way. There are Buddhists that do believe in a God and thise that do not, this does not conflict with Buddhism as it makes no claims to the origin of the universe, just simply how the unucerse works. It is only atheistic in the sense it does not care about the origins or existence of a divine being/s. It's closer to agnostic which is a theism. With the other metaphysical and spiritual components you've have an even more reason to believe in a theism, cementing atheism as an irrational belief in there not being anything greater beyond this world.
>>
>>4748647
Forgive my grammar, it is late and I am a filthy phoneposter.
>>
>>4748647
You're getting into a non sequitur there, Buddhists don't propose a belief in a creator deity because it's not relevant to their doctrine which makes them atheists. The spiritual or metaphysical elements are independent from the theistic concept of god because there is no rational understanding that binds them together. You perceive it that way because you're looking from a theistic point of view that requires those things to be codependent.
>>
>>4748655
Yet there are theist buddhists but that does not conflict with a supposedly atheist doctrine? How can an atheist also be theist? I can at least therefore say buddhism isn't atheism, it is non applicable because it has no say on the matter and allows individual buddhusts to come to their own conclusion. That sounds like a more secular agnosticism which is not the same as atheism.
>>4748632
>There are many moral systems to choose that don't rely on theism. Social Darwinism is one that opposes general humanist morality.
My claim isn't thst humanism is the only atheist morality or that there arenct others but that it is the primary moral behind atheist holidays securly coopted from the original religious trafitions.
>>
>>4748672
>My claim isn't thst humanism is the only atheist morality or that there arenct others but that it is the primary moral behind atheist holidays securly coopted from the original religious trafitions.
I just realised that is a lie to what I said before which is what your quoted text replied to. I'm sorry on that part, I mispoke and you make a valid point. I apologize for the inaccuracy and possibly perceived bad faith arguing.
>>
>>4748676
You are right in that I saud there aren't atheist alternative to humanism, I will now return to the stance that most atheist holidays have humanist morals.
>>
>>4748672
>Yet there are theist buddhists but that does not conflict with a supposedly atheist doctrine? How can an atheist also be theist?
The religion is atheist, the belief in god belongs to that individual outside of the scope of the religion. Some people conflate agnosticism with lack of god but agnosticism is an answer not to question of existence but that of knowledge. The absence of god in Buddhist doctrine is what makes it atheistic, they don't put forward any answer to the question of whether knowledge is possible that could make them agnostic or gnostic.
>but that it is the primary moral behind atheist holidays securly coopted from the original religious trafitions
I think there's that and also the fact that society mechanically shifted its etiquettes as part of globalization process to accommodate religious plurality.
>>4748676
It's cool dude.
>>
>>4747185
Not religious nor raised religious, but I like how if you push this as a church problem, you get rallies and outrage, but the millisecond you point out it's actually just a faggot problem, everyone goes silent and looks the other way.
>>
>>4747280
>Sword of Garen give me the strength to shatter Teemo top
>>
>>4748684
I concede. I am not arguing against Atheism but irreligion and specifically the irreligion behind the atheist movement and that atheism is not a singular paradigm of which only Atheism (capital A) can be founded upon (Buddhism isn't really founded upon atheism though, it just is atheist). I will still make the argument atheism is just as an irrational and religious beleif like theism because since metaphysical and spiritual concepts can exist in an atheist worldview, why not a creator? It all seems to point to one seeing as again, causality exists in pretty much every other taphet of the perceivable universe. The metaphysics and regular physics I do understand still point more in favour to there being a creator mathematically and bring up that point specifically because majority of the atheist movement defends its belief with science and empiric arguments/sentiments. I beleived wecve reached a point where will only start going in circles to a point where we communicate what I see, you do not or see something else of which we base our worldviews on so I think we may have exgausted this debate. I apologize again for the mispeaks and hope you have also taken sonething away from this encounter like I have.
>>
>>4748697
>I believed we've reached a point where will only start going in circles to a point where we communicate what I see, you do not or see something else of which we base our worldviews on so I think we may have exgausted this debate.
To clarify I am not saying you are unaware per say but that the solid evidence I believe is solid evidence may only come across as a valid theory/hypothesis to yours which may also identify as strong evidence. It is late where I am and I am still not as well versed in math I say I believe in to accurately defend and explain my position so I make no claiming of "winning" this argument. Just that you have proven me wrong on multiple distinctions and matters and that my argument isn't as structured than I thought it was.
>>
What is the belief in there being no God called if Atheism isn't entirely accurate when defined as a belief like that? Antitheism? That seems like it would mean something else. Because since there's the defaulting atheism of not taking a stake in the matter like Buddhism and then also the active atheism of irreligion and other beliefs with alternative creation beliefs there needs to be another word for what I'm describing otherwuse there's two different atheisms.
>>
>>4748697
>because since metaphysical and spiritual concepts can exist in an atheist worldview, why not a creator? It all seems to point to one seeing as again, causality exists in pretty much every other taphet of the perceivable universe
Well think about it this way, if god is the cause of causality itself then he isn't a causal being, but if he isn't a causal being how does he change from a state of rest to the act of creating? There have been attempts to explain this in philosophy but none really satisfactory. The metaphysics stuff we push into the realm of acausality tends to stay there and we can't interact with nor describe it, and at that point you could just as much have a world with shit like uncaused souls and no creator god since neither of these concepts can be falsified anymore.
>>4748715
The claim that there's definitely no god is antitheism yes.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/antitheism
>>
>>4748715
>>4748721

Saying you don't know is called Agnosticism.
Saying there definitively is no god is Gnostic Atheism.
>>
>>4748731
>Gnostic Atheism
That's saying you can know there's no god.
>>
>>4748721
>Well think about it this way, if god is the cause of causality itself then he isn't a causal being, but if he isn't a causal being how does he change from a state of rest to the act of creating?
I believe he is beyond logic as the ultimate cause to causality so he dies not have a cuase. There are some definitive metaphysical arguments and mathematical arguments which did convince me but I admit I am still immature and haven't taken the deep dive for myself to fully understand the logic and am really still just takinh another man's word atm. Also, thank you for clarifying antitheism, I was under the impression it was slightly diiferent to what I meant.
>>4748731
Is saying there is a god but not knowing the nature of that god also agnosticism? Because, say, you believe in some "ultimate truths" like "there is a god/divine creator" but no have the full picture to the nature of suvh entity like other religions claim. Theistic gnosticism? Or just theism?
>>
>>4748735
Yes. That is my point.
Personally I find Gnostic Atheists almost universally in rejection of a very specific definition of God (almost always Abrahamic) so I don't take them seriously.
Personally I think that if there is a god (which is entirely possible) he isn't interested in worship or he'd have made himself more clear, so it's kinda all the same.
That or he considers wars of religion hilarious in which case fuck that shit.

>>4748737
Just Theism or Deism, yeah.
Which I somewhat casually subscribe to just because there's a fair bit of evidence that the universe cyclically expands and contracts and it's wildly unlikely someone wouldn't have figured out how to be "god" and take control of that process sometime along the way.
>>
>>4747246
Because it comes straight from Saul Alinksy's playbook: always accuse your enemy of what you are doing yourself.
>>
>>4748738
>and it's wildly unlikely someone wouldn't have figured out how to be "god" and take control of that process sometime along the way.
From what I've seen of most popular materialists and other antitheists like Marx and the such, they tend to do the issue of looping back round to accidentally describing God when trying to explain their version of a higher concept. There was this funny boomer comic I'm trying to find where scientists finally are able to simulate a world and they go "You see, with this successful simulation of the universe we have proven there can't be god" Or something like that. It was worded better so the joke worked and I chuckled.
>>
>>4748774
Yeah Marxism is very much a religion. That makes me sound like such an insufferable Boomer Conservative but it just isn't a truth you can simply avoid.
>>
>>4748738
>Personally I think that if there is a god (which is entirely possible) he isn't interested in worship or he'd have made himself more clear, so it's kinda all the same.
my thoughts exactly
>>
>>4748738
>Just Theism or Deism, yeah.
Atheism in just the nature of there not being a god so theism is just the nature of there being a God. Deism is for deities which is another matter entirely but the word uses the same function of just stating the nature of a belief. Agnostic theism can be described as not knowing there is a God but beliving there is and being unsure either way is just agnosticism. Agnostic atheism is being unsure and not believing and gnostic atheism is knowing for sure that there is and isn't. The question is: How do you classify knowing and believing in a God but not knowing of it's nature/lore/theology/rules/etc? It's a type of theism and a gnostic theism but there has to be a more distinct term. Gnostic anonymous/anomalous theism?
>>
>>4748810
>and gnostic atheism is knowing for sure that there is and isn't.
Meant gnostic a/theism
>>
>>4748810
Because you can be a gnostic theist Christian and agnostic theist Christian. Would making the term antheism to describe a God with an unknown nature work? Because you can theoretically know there is a god and as such believe there is that God but still have no clue of what he wants or doesn't.
>>
>>4748527
>>4748535
>>4748558
>>4748562
Nice samefag conversation chain just to show one webm
>>
>>4748400
This touched me, thanks Anon.
>>
>>
>>4748838
If pussy is real how come God doesn't have one?
>>
how the hell are people still atheist after evolution was debunked by the genome
how the hell are they still atheist when they learn out of all the planets in the solar system only earth dwellers get to have perfect eclipses
its just glaring red flags like these that require a heroic dose of psychiatric drugs to go "yup just more coincidences im gonna take more meds you should too"
so take your meds anon
>>
>>4748831
Swing and a miss
>>
>>4747170
>cringe song
>gago thrown in for literally no reason
KYS
>>
>>4748944
>of all the planets in the solar system only earth dwellers get to have perfect eclipses
Our alien makers have a weird sense of humor
>>
>>4747658
agnostic
>>
>>4747172
Your Gay Bang theory got disproved recently so go figure dumbass
>>
>>4748347
The nativity scene is pretty much the only thing about christmas that is uniquley christian. The tree, the gifts, the caroling, santa, most everything about it is pre-christian european tradition. Jesus is not necessary to make it a spiritually fulfilling event.
>>
>>4747196
religion is child abuse
>>
>>4749195
Child abuse is child abuse. There is evil towards children hidden in every institution, you need to figure out which ones to avoid and which ones to keep an eye on. The Roman Church for one. Never leave your kids alone with someone who's "taken a vow of celibacy." Nearly every other sect has the right idea in that priests should have a wife. Still wouldn't trust bishops or monks though.
>>
>>4749115
Again, this bastardization is still called Christmas. It may have lost it's roots and sense and I am taking no stakes on whether it's an actual Christian holiday but it's still called Christmas. Atheists call it and celebrate Christmas, Jews, Blacks, Asians, Indians, etc too. All call it Christmas because that is what it is. This happy holidays crap is just the globohomo talking. These same stores never sell stuff for Ramadan and all the other holidays and everything says Christmas on the box and on the banners and decoration ls, so to go and then say "happy holidays" is stupid and blatant PC bullshit.
>>
>>4749364
If you're in a place that cekwbrates Christmas, it's Christmas. If you're in a place that celebrates Ramadan, it's Ramadan. If you're in Israel, Hanukkah, etc. You're never in secular land that celebrates "nondescript holiday"
>>
>>4747439
He does the autist walk
>>
>>4747632
DAAAA JOOOOOOOOOOOZ
>>
>>4747170
Which cartoon is the goat with many eyes from?
>>
File: O lord.webm (3.13 MB, 427x240)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2iVVAyXhM
>>
File: Muslim Nigger Boys.webm (2.65 MB, 640x628)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747172
proof that he didnt?
there is no
proof that he did?
no other explanation why there is something instead of nothing
>>
>>4749028
>Your Gay Bang theory
literally invented by a catholic priest lol
>disproved recently
imagine falling for youtube clickbait lol
>>4749500
how can there "be" nothing, retard?
>>
>>4747190
retard zoomers think a harmless snake is more of an issue than the giant phallic symbol
>>
>>4747167
Atheists will never understand why god created the big bang
>>
>>4749641
Thats why they built cern
>>
File: 1519401035855.webm (3.9 MB, 1190x720)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
>>
>>4747774
Think I found it:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SHiAcNMUn5w
>>
>>4749641
Nyx just likes fireworks is all.
This hasn't been the first nor last one to blow up
In fact, there were no first and there will be no last lasts
>>
>>4748389
that pastor's maternal grandmother was a Hungarian Jew
>>
File: 1 samuel 4 18.gif (3.88 MB, 498x381)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB GIF
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>4748347
I literally said I personally use Merry Christmas. Are you a bot that stopped reading after I said "I'm an atheist"?
>>
>>4749852
anderson is nasally cringe

ive only been able to find two decent preachers
https://youtu.be/CHVLa60L5V0?t=3124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0AD3Ok2C44
both despise roman catholicism and their pagan holidays
>>
File: forathesis.webm (2.92 MB, 640x480)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>
>>4750175
The philosophical debates are pretty interesting until they start equating it to dead kike on a stick, alright?
>>
>>4750079
I know, i'm just still defending my antagonism towards "happy holidays". I don't give a shit what you believe as long as people don't deny it's Christmas.
>>
>>4750226
Considering it was Saturnalia 2000 years ago, chances are it will become something else in the next 2000. Better accept it now, christcuck.
>>
>>4750234
Until it becomes something else and that it's actually called something else, you don't say happy holidays because it has a nane, Christmas. Everyone knows and thinks of it as Christmas. The only reason people say happy holidays is the globohomo. I don't go to Pakistan and say happy holidays because there they celebrate Ramadan and it is called Ramadan.
>>
>>4747173
And here u was thinking faggotry was a sin
>>
>>4750191
t. soon to be dead faggot on a spike
>>
>>4750267
It won't happen overnight, happy holidays is but a step towards a Christmasless world.
>>
>>4749390
https://youtu.be/KyzygkSX3Uc
>>
>>4750354
Happy holiday is not a holiday abd never will be. Once it has a bew nane it will have a new nane. At this stage it is only part of an intentional destruction coopted by the antichrist and you don't need to be theist to see that.
>>
File: globohomo.gif (1.24 MB, 600x470)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>4750267
Christianity was the first successful attempt at a one world religion, one of the pillars of the NWO. It displaced genuine, native spirituality as the original globohomo project, an ideology enabled by pandering to the lower classes through empty promises of equality and driven by handouts (i.e. charity) in exchange for their brand loyalty. The leftist circus you see today is nothing more than its logical conclusion.
>>
>>4750366
Yeah and it happened like
>this is called Christmas now
Not
>happy holidays
It didn't slowly secularize everything, it replaced and conquered it.
>>
>>4750360
>>4750366
Thinking about the values Christ taught his disciples that makes a lot of sense.
>Render unto Caesar
>Governing powers are ordained by God
>Slaves must obey their masters
>Do not accumulate earthly possessions
>Turn the other cheek to authorities
>Blessed are the poor in spirit
Message overall:
>You will own nothing and you will be happy, goy.
It's the perfect formula to control the masses.
>>
>>4750389
Yeah, if the Antichrist is coming to reverse those cucked teachings then I'm all for him.
>>
>>4750389
>Turn the other cheek to authorities
That scripture is almost always misinterpreted from it's original context but seeing as nobody in theologic authority ever corrected the sentiment that's more evidence in your favour because what are the chances everyone just missed that until this era? I think and believe deep down, Christ is real and his teachings are true but they were coopted by the NWO under the Catholic Church and figuring out the real from fake is much harder. I think the real teachings of Christ were obscured long ago but they can still be found again under an anti-NWO enlightenment.
>>
>>4750403
But this bullshit is still called Christmas and will only change its name when reconquered (even if that is an artificial cobquering by the NWO) seeing as how secukar and atheist the NWO has gotten, they're ababdoning christianity and it's leaving their grasp.
>>
>>4750403
>That's a misinterpretation from the original context
>I don't know what he actually preached though
Anon...
>>
>>4750407
It's all the same shit. Read Ted Kaczynski's "The System’s Neatest Trick" then compare to those teachings from the New Testament and what early Christian writers were openly promoting. The goal has always been absolute control over the population.
>>
>>4750411
I didn't say the second thing. You can look and find the truth yourself, you just won't get it from the institutions that OBSCURE it. The truth is not dead or destroyed, it's out there.
>>4750423
Fine. This meaningless bullshit still has a specific name. It's one specific bullshit holiday at a time, not multiple at once so "happy holidays" still doesn't work. It may be a meaningkess dustinction but it still exists. The true nature of Christmas still doesn't change the fact it's still recognized by everyone Christmas. Secukats aren't going "it's holiday time" they're going "it's Christmas but I don't want to call it that." Again, I'm Christian but recognize Ramadan and Hanukkah as those respective holidays because that's what they are, not "Ramadan but I'm going to pretend it's Christmas there". And the store products of which the employees are spouting this happy holidays admit it's Christmas.
>>
>>4750446
>I didn't say the second thing. You can look and find the truth yourself, you just won't get it from the institutions that OBSCURE it. The truth is not dead or destroyed, it's out there.
Maybe they are, but not in the bible which is a full blown NWO manual.
>>
>>4750460
Learn the greek texts. The Tanakh was retroactively changed after Christianity was founded by anti-christian Rabbis so the septuagint which was created before christ is more accurate as most Jews left koine greek unmolested but stayed with Hebrew as centuries passed. The least pozzed english translation (but still flawed) is KJV but you'll still need to learn Greek anyway to get a better understanding. Just like how that one man created a more concise and accurate contextual translation of the Hebrew Bible (again still corrupted post-Christianity), I think it will happen for the Septuagint and New Testament. People are starting to learn which sources to avoid like the in-vogue "older" (which only imply they were preserved better, not as to their accuracy) texts for translation already. The alexandrian manuscripts were just scrap papers used to practice copyinh by initiates. Due to the nature of copying back then, done properly it was so meticulous and scrutinised that copying with 1:1 accuracy was a common result. I can't upload images for sone reason btw but I had sone good examples of the greek being explained on 4chan.
>>
>>4750472
Proper bibles do exist. They are just obscured from the common eye. They're not so much as hidden though.
>>
>>4750472
>implying the Greek texts are so different that Jesus preaches the opposite in the English translations
Astronomical levels of cope.
>>
>the bible needs to be proven
I used to be a fedora tipper as a teen. Eventually you realize the legitimacy of the events Dont matter and you miss the point by thinking this way. Brainlets believing it didn't deprive them of anything. All knowledge that it overwrites is niche garbage that won't help you in life outside of specific fields.
>>
>>4747170
>half a second of gago in the middle
kek
>>
>>4750537
>I used to be a fedora tipper as a teen
The typical age of onset for schizophrenia symptoms is in the 20s, though people may develop other symptoms as early as 9 years before diagnosis. A 2020 study found the average age of onset for schizophrenia to be between 13.78 and 29.28 years.
>>
File: 1662426160278183.gif (2.19 MB, 614x640)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
>>
>>4749387
he's just like me
>>
>>4750226
I don't deny that the holiday practiced today is a Christian one, even if the original roots of it were pagan. It's just better if everyone stops being uptight about Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas. It is such a pointless thing to argue about, just say whatever you want. Employers who insist their employees use one or the other should get rightful criticism.

I'm not sure what you're expecting. If an atheist accepts that the holiday is a religious one do you think they have to convert to Christianity to enjoy it? Cause I accept your argument, but still enjoy the traditional aspect of the holiday and the time off to spend with family.
>>
>>4750128
he admits he can be cringe at times
>>
>>4750128
>>4750749
Forgot the video proof of my statement.
>>
>>4747167
Based. Christcucks seething.
>>
>>4747546
and how's that bad?
do you want them to turn the other cheek and let their enemies buttfuck them?
even the Christians whom their religion is teaching them exactly that are not dumb to follow it
>>
>>4750787
You're supposed to love your personal enemies, not God's enemies.
>>
>>4747374
It was a copout. They did it to convince people of the old religions, almost all of which were polytheistic, to join. It's essentially just so they can say "achtually we are polytheistic" even though they're the same being.
>>
>>4747181
Based
>>
>>4750792
how can god have enemies when he is the creator of everything? does he antagonize his own creations?
>>
>>4747208
Love to see this one making Christians mad for entire threads
>>
>>4750958
God loves everybody he creates and gives them free will. Some choose to hate him and blaspheme the Holy Ghost. Then they become his enemies. He hardens their hearts, so they become unable to repent. They hated him, so he hates them, and throws them into the lake of fire after they live out their lives on this earth.
>>
>>4748355
>defend
>>
>>4750979
why would people choose to hate him?
>>
>>4751136
Usually because they're prideful and entitled.
>>
>>4747207
>Wendigoon
>>
>>4751153
why would they be prideful and entitled?
>>
File: 1604719240440.webm (701 KB, 264x480)
701 KB
701 KB WEBM
>>
>>4751171
They choose to be like this.

It seems like you want to explain people's behavior in some cause-and-effect way, to reduce them to mechanical machines, where every behavior can be explained by circumstances, if you look closely enough. Animals work this way, they don't have free will. Humans do. You were probably taught that humans are just another animal, but you can see that's not the case, if you're honest.
>>
>>4750483
Yes, I do. Other english translations change meanings of passages to the opposite so why not any english compared to the original? ESV did this quite a bit because it was made for Calvinism.
>>
>>4751192
>It seems like you want to explain people's behavior in some cause-and-effect way
are you saying our behavior is random?
>>
>>4750698
>I'm not sure what you're expecting. If an atheist accepts that the holiday is a religious one do you think they have to convert to Christianity to enjoy it?
No they don't have to convert (that would be nice though), just admit that it's Christmas because that's what it is called wherever it is primarily celebrated. Christmas has become more secular so I don't see the problem with still calling it Christmas. Aren't some days of the week named after Norse gods? I'm not uppity about that because that's simply what they're called. If people started creating politically correct days of the week you could better see where my frustration lies.
>>
>>4751200
No, randomness has nothing to do with free will. People seem to think that things are either deterministic or random and there's nothing else.
>>
>>4751209
yes? what else would there be? either there is a cause to your actions or not and they're random
>>
Fact: Christcucks breed atheists, atheists breed christcucks
>>
holy shit does this thread suck balls
>>
>>4751230
Now that you're here it sucks dicks.
>>
>>4751237
If you wanted to fight with religious people then >>>/pol/ is down the hallway and to the left.
>>
>>4751244
What if I want to fight religious people in a board with audio enabled?
>>
>>4751253
Then you'd be apart of the cancer that is killing /wsg/, post-tiktok incursion.
>>
>>4751276
>he said while bitching in the thread without contributing
>>
>>4751286
Why would I contribute to cancer? Also saging exists you know.
>>
>>4751209
>>4751211
Notice how the christcuck suddenly refrains from replying when he realizes his belief system is inherently nonsensical and logically untenable.
>>
>>4751293
Sage achieves nothing, newfag. You should go back to plebbit if this site allows too much free speech for your taste.
>>
>>4751299
Why is this always the defacto retort for anyone who gets called out on posting shite? Having free speech does not bar you from being told that your content sucks balls or that it is newfag cancer.
These memes are most definitely from kids on social media and you wanna say I'm the outsider? Get real.
>>
>>4751294
There's nothing to reply to.
>So, free will is either deterministic or random, which is it?
because the answer is "neither".

>also if you don't reply I win
ok
>>
>>4751307
If you had spent more than a week here you'd have learned by now to hide the things you don't like and move on to your own shit thread. But you haven't, because you're an underage faggot fresh off reddit yourself.
>>
>>4751310
>because the answer is "neither"
Roundabout way of saying you don't have an answer and the core concepts that comprise your belief system are ultimately baseless and devoid of meaning.
>>
>>4751318
They are based on faith. But you don't accept that.
You seem to already know what christians believe, but it still upsets you.
It's up to you.
>>
>>4751313
>underage faggot fresh off reddit yourself
Keep saying it, maybe it'll come true.
>>
>>4751331
>faith
Buzzword. Might as well just say your whole religion doesn't make sense and drop the pretense of intellectual integrity.
>>
>>4751336
>k-keep saying it
lol dumb zoomer
>>
>>4747173
What the hell is this format? I always see retards paying attention to videos that follow this.
>>
>>4747186
If it's on TV, it's fake bullshit.
>>
>>4747192
Fuck that fraud
>>
>>4747196
I bet you're no better than this old Catholic freak.
>>
>>4747204
What if we just virtue signaled all damn day?
>>
>>4747278
Lady Gaga is a satanist.
>>
>>4747574
Imagine thinking this
Lmao, lol even
>>
>>4748688
Also keep in mind that rich elites, politicians, etc. Do the same thing on a larger scale and no one gives a damn. Sitting u.s. pres. (Stolen election) literally touches children on live tv every opportunity he gets
>>
File: only the lord.webm (1.62 MB, 480x360)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB WEBM
>>
>>4748944
>evolution was debunked by the genome
Source? Evolution took a lot longer than you may imagine, a genome doesn't inherently disprove how humans came to be the way they are today
>>
>>4751761
>pedo church apologist pretending the rich elites and his pedo church don't operate together
>>
>>4751331
Judging by your posts it seems not even Christians themselves know what Christians believe
>>
File: jeos2.webm (1.08 MB, 954x720)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
>>4747181
gib sauce please
>>
File: 1647372939204.webm (3.32 MB, 720x720)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB WEBM
>>
>>4752007
They never give a straight answer because they know it's incoherent garbage.
>God creates man wholly, down to his very soul
>Somehow isn't responsible for his individual drives and proclivities
It's bizarre to think about it and realize that believing in some ancient Canaanite war deity isn't even the most outlandish thing about Christianity.
>>
>>4749576
they both are issue in that webm
>>
>>4747280
Garen is a based af character in that fagsoup of degenerate shit game
>>
>>4752166
You speak like a complete faggot.
>>
>>4750476
source some examples. I really want to see one that I can heartily read.
>>
>>4752248
Learn Greek and/or read an annotated KJV with hebrew/greek dictionary
>>
>>4747439
if you only act good because of fear of retribution you are not good
>>
>>4752260
>brooo you have to read muh KJV with annotations or you won't GET it
KJV says the exact same shit 99% of the time but in faggier English.
Hebrew barely matters at all for most of the Bible since the New Testament was written in Greek and the Old Testament is translated from the Septuagint which is also Greek.
There's no significantly more accurate version of the Bible, Greek isn't a lost language with unknown meanings, if anything it's modern scholars trying to adapt what the texts actually say to be more compatible with the sensitivities of modern audiences.
>>
>>4752267
Still the best english Bible which is sad.
>>
>>4752270
>not Douay‐Rheims
Heretic.
>>
>>4752260
I know Attic Greek. Is the KJV only one to read?
>>
>>4747167
>atheist lore
That's just reality lore.
>>
>>4752771
>atheism = just reality
lmao, imagine being at fedora stage some 15 years after year 2007.
>>
>thread with 297 posts only has 61 files
>>
File: 1503908681174.webm (2.93 MB, 640x360)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>4752032
>>
File: Reality lore.webm (2.64 MB, 740x460)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB WEBM
>>4752771
>>4752784
>>4752889
>>
>>4747174
>Something created from Nothing is proof enough or a Creator
what created the creator then
>no one, he's just eternal
why can't the universe be eternal as well then, with no point of creation
>>
>>4752328
The best one I know at least. If you know Attic, Koine isn't too hard as it's a simpler version.
>>
>>4752784
imagine being 15 years old and thinking hat meme is an argument
>>
File: 1556665729963.webm (3 MB, 592x1080)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
Ontario tranny ain't got shit on this
>>
>>4754012
Damn all that halal meat
>>
>>4752784
>>4754007
BTFO
>>
>>4747178
milkers :)
>>
>>4747439
>Today, more than ever before, our survival, yours, mine, and our children's, depends on our adherence to ethical principles.
>V2 GO BOOOOOOOM
>>
>>4747668
Atheists can't make anything visually appealing
>>
>>4754268
Your parents must be atheists then.
>>
>>4754287
kek
>>
NEW THREAD
>>4754422
>>4754422
>>4754422
>>4754422
>>
>>4747546

How dare you say this I should cut off your head.
>>
>>4753159
what's special about this?
bunch of rocks and dust
>>
File: foratheists.webm (2.92 MB, 640x480)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>4747167
for atheists
>>
>>4754709
>>4750175
>>4750191
>>
>>4751801
This is some funny shit, what is this from?
>>
>>4747658
Read darwin, you will then understand that complexity and the resulting beauty doesn't require a creator. If thats true for somthing as complex as living things, then why would relatively simple things not have a simliar kind of fundemental explination that isnt supernatural?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.