[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637367931162.webm (5.73 MB, 960x540)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB WEBM
>>
File: bad boys.webm (4.65 MB, 640x340)
4.65 MB
4.65 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1637468296431.webm (1.56 MB, 1280x720)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB WEBM
>>
Still a psyop, not sure what they want to use it for.
>>
>>
File: 1636593700634.webm (5.98 MB, 800x450)
5.98 MB
5.98 MB WEBM
CAHMAAAAHN!
>>
File: 1636607655920.webm (4.39 MB, 1280x720)
4.39 MB
4.39 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1637394667761.webm (5.46 MB, 640x360)
5.46 MB
5.46 MB WEBM
>>
File: nightkyle.webm (4.13 MB, 640x426)
4.13 MB
4.13 MB WEBM
>>
blessed thread
>>
File: ritten_dark_age.webm (3.47 MB, 480x256)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB WEBM
>>
can anyone convert this one into a webm?
https://odysee.com/rittenhouselittledarkage:9
>>
>>4225693
The muckbang lol
>>
File: 1637377886977.webm (4.12 MB, 854x480)
4.12 MB
4.12 MB WEBM
The path of the struggler..
>>
>>4225730
It's barely loading for me
No wonder Youtube has a monopoly
>>
>>4225730
>>4225751
here's an alternative link
https://vimeo.com/648390693?embedded=true&source=video_title&owner=158349646
>>
Remember to never learn from your mistakes, and rely on privilege to save you from them, god bless
>>
>>4225652
Good meme, but it was Chirafisi who humiliated Grosskreutz.
>>
>>4225779
now show us in all of the videos where rittenhouse shot someone who wasnt trying to attack him
>>
>>4225632
>shooting someone because you don't want to physically defend yourself is bad
I didn't watch the trial but wow the prosecution sounds fucking dumb
>>
>>4225967
binger was a textbook jew
entirely incapable of anything other than trying to catch rittenhouse in a word trap by asking him the same questions for, literally, four hours, over and over and over
he had nothing else in his arsenal
>>
>>4225779
I agree that is quite the privilege to have 100% of the evidence, case facts and even testimonies agree on one's claim of self-defense
>>
>>4225637
brainlet take
>>
File: Rollcredits-1.webm (1.83 MB, 640x340)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
My take
>>
>>4225994
We need a A Real Hero one
>>
>>4225632
>pigmamale
lost
>>
>>4226004
what we really need is a full version
too many great characters unmentioned
>>
Poor kid, man. Other than a few breakdowns, he faced this thing down with a lot of dignity.
>>
>>
File: KRMB.webm (4.23 MB, 1280x720)
4.23 MB
4.23 MB WEBM
>>
>>4226068
thanks Anon
>>
>>4225640
the judge in this was based as hell

kyles very lucky he had him
>>
File: 1461762338999214084.webm (2.98 MB, 640x360)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>
>>4225645
Based judge with a ThinkPad.
>>
>>4225640
thats a tranny isnt it
>>
File: the kenosha story.webm (5.97 MB, 600x338)
5.97 MB
5.97 MB WEBM
>>
>>4226198
imagine supporting the nigga that died
>>
>>4226198
Imagine seeing the video evidence, reading the autopsy reports, reading the witness testimony, understanding how self-defense works in the United States and specifically the state of Wisconsin, and then concluding "This was murder."
>>
>>4226198
imagine supporting a convicted child molester (5'3")
>>
>>4225662
most movie looking bodyguards I've seen in a while kek
>>
>>4225779
Oh there's definitely a couple of people who should learn from their mistakes in this whole affair
>>
>>4226293
the fuck? young turks actually admitting they were wrong on this is weird, this is truly the weirdest timeline
>>
>>4226198
>Video
Textbook example as to why the left couldn't meme to save its life
They're always completely humorless and exclusively driven by vitriol and the anxiety to lose their cultural hegemony over the normies
>>
>>4226296
a looming defamation lawsuit can do wonders
>>
>>4226198
Imagine being a nonce :^)
>>
>>4226238
Any good sources that debunk all arguments against the verdict as someone who hasn't watched all of the trial?
>>
File: 1637348696404.webm (4.18 MB, 800x600)
4.18 MB
4.18 MB WEBM
>>
>>4226299
Also selective lifting on bans on body shaming, racial stereotyping, punching down etc as long as it's a white perceived right winger. You cannot pretend to be irreverent but then clutch your pearls when a designated victim group like blacks gets made fun of with a monkey sound voice over
>>
>>4225625
i like how the shot captures both kyle and sister
>>
>>4226310
KEK, holy fuck
>>
File: 1637358903578.webm (508 KB, 304x304)
508 KB
508 KB WEBM
>>
>>4226308
There is none other than the ideological argument that you waive your right to self defense if it's anything to do with a BLM protest or other leftist supported activism. That's what it really comes down to - it's like martial law but from civilians. If they say clear the street you clear the street , the damage done isn't your prerogative
>>
>>4226320
You could really tell there was no good argument when all the leftist commentators moved from claiming Kyle committed an unprovoked massacre to whining that if he was black or brown he would have either been killed by the police or convicted without delay. Whether that's true or not, it quickly became apparent to anyone following along that the facts of the case exonerated him, and they were just mad that he was white and shot rioters on their side.
>>
>>4225627
To the anon that made this, it's amazing.
>>
>>4226317
this is a fake
rosenbaum only likes boys
>>
>>4226308
I don't know of a single compiled page, but essentially every argument against him has no actual standing.

>rifle didn't cross state lines, it was borrowed to Rittenhouse by a friend who lives there (also it's not relevant if it did, because it only applies to Short Barreled Rifles, this rifle having a 16" barrel)
>Kenosha lies on the border, and Rittenhouse lives literally right at the border, that he crossed state lines isn't legally or morally relevant, by every measure he's a local to Kenosha; goes to school there, works there, has friends there, has family there (his dad lives there)
>just for argument's sake, Grosskreutz actually lives way farther away, also crossed state lines, and his conceal carry permit was expired, meaning it wasn't legal to conceal carry his pistol
>Rosenbaum instigated the entire thing, he made death threats to Rittenhouse (and others) previously, chased after him when he saw he was alone shouting more threats, Rittenhouse tried to flee the entire time, turned to point his rifle at Rosenbaum as a warning, Rosenbaum stopping briefly, then continuing to chase Rittenhouse anyway as he continued to run away
>Rosenbaum corners Rittenhouse, tries to grab his rifle, and Rittenhouse shoots him four times, Rosenbaum collapses and Rittenhouse continues to flee towards the police line
>Rosenbaum had burn injuries on his hand consistent with holding a rifle barrel as it fires, and most interestingly, the injury which actually killed him was a shot in the back
>it is not known who actually shot Rosenbaum in the back, it cannot have been Rittenhouse because they were facing each other the entire time as he shot him, of the eight shots he fired, this was not one
>arguably, Grosskreutz, Huber, and Freeland (Jumpkick) were acting in good faith, possibly thinking that Rittenhouse instigated, but he had no way of knowing that, and good intentions doesn't mean you cannot defend yourself from lethal force
>>
>>4225744
The lady who reads the verdicts, why isn't she dressed up?
>>
>>4226345
Cont.
>Rosenbaum instigating is consistent with his behavior that night, he was making threats to numerous people, besides Rittenhouse, at multiple times he was held back by others as he was trying to start fights with others, and engaged in destruction of property and general reckless behavior
>he made numerous statements that night about not being afraid to die, not being afraid to go back to jail
>in fact, this behavior is consistent with his history, Rosenbaum had very recently been released from a mental hospital for an attempted suicide (and he has a long history of violent crime), this was not a calm or mentally sound man, and he was out looking for trouble, not caring if he lived or died, which would mesh up with trying to attack someone with a gun using only his bare hands, in spite of Rittenhouse trying to warn him off and fleeing

The following isn't necessarily in the correct order.
>as Rittenhouse falls to the ground when running, Freeman jumpkicks him in the head, Rittenhouse fires towards Freeman, but misses, Freeman runs away from the scene (he was not identified until very recently)
>Huber hits Rittenhouse in the back of the head with a skateboard, Rittenhouse fires a single shot against Huber as he's about to strike him again, the bullet hits at an angle, enters just at the shoulder and goes into his chest, shredding his heart, Huber grabs his chest and hurriedly collapses, he dies within seconds
>Grosskreutz has his pistol drawn, ready to shoot, as Rittenhouse threat scans and turns to see him, Grosskreutz feigns surrender
>Rittenhouse turns away, then turns back, sees Grosskreutz is taking aim again, and Rittenhouse fires at him once
>the bullet hits Grosskreutz in the bicep (likely on accident), creating a huge gaping wound and disabling his hand, his fingers still holds the pistol tight and he cannot let it go
>Rittenhouse continues to flee towards the police line to surrender himself
>>
>>4226360
Addendum.

The histories of each of the belligerents suggests that they are very violent people with poor impulse control, three out of the four men have histories with domestic violence, two of them were convicted for beating up their own grandmas, one of them was convicted for eleven (11!) counts of child rape. This adds up with trying to attack someone who's trying to run away.
>>
>>4226366
Oh yeah, and Rittenhouse is white, part Hispanic, the people who he shot were all white, in spite of this, there is a pervasive narrative in media that what Rittenhouse did was go to a BLM protest to shoot black people, which is not what he did.
>>
For someone who hasn't followed this shit like at all. What was Rittenhouse there? Why did he have a gun? He obviously isn't a cop? Was he like hired security for local businesses or some shit?
>>
>>4226345
>>4226360
>>4226366
>>4226368

Thanks. I'll save this for later.
>Rosenbaum instigated the entire thing, he made death threats to Rittenhouse (and others) previously, chased after him when he saw he was alone shouting more threats, Rittenhouse tried to flee the entire time, turned to point his rifle at Rosenbaum as a warning, Rosenbaum stopping briefly, then continuing to chase Rittenhouse anyway as he continued to run away
This is the part I'm interested in. There's good footage of this somewhere right?
>>
>>4226380
>What was Rittenhouse there?
Not relevant.
>Why did he have a gun?
He had a legal right to have it.
>He obviously isn't a cop?
Not relevant.
> Was he like hired security for local businesses or some shit?
Not relevant.

He had the right to have the firearm and he had as much right to be there as the rioters had.
>>
>>4226380
>Why was Rittenhouse there?
It was his town, and he didn't want to see it burn or get trashed. There's photos of him cleaning graffiti and putting out fires, particularly putting out the fire in a dumpster which Rosenbaum was shoving towards a gas station, likely one of the reasons Rosenbaum targeted him.
He also was carrying around a first aid kit and offered (and provided) first aid to people who had injuries.

>Why did he have a gun?
Because he can have a gun, and riots are dangerous. Turns out that carrying a gun was smart of him, he'd almost certainly be dead if he didn't.

>He obviously isn't a cop?
Doesn't matter. There's various ways a person can carry a firearm on their person in most of the United States, in many states you don't need a permit to open carry a long gun, and often it's easy to get a license to conceal carry (and/or open carry) a handgun, in some states you don't need any permission at all. As long as you're not a convicted felon, as long as you're not brandishing the weapon towards people without provocation, as long as you're not going to attack towards people.

That he was fleeing or trying to flee the entire time actually means he would most likely be acquitted on the grounds of self-defense even in those states which have a much less permissive set of rules and precedents for using lethal force in self-defense.

>Was he like hired security for local businesses or some shit?
No, he was generally just volunteering around the area to try to prevent and minimize damage and injury. He wasn't asked to be there by anybody, he wasn't paid to be there, he went there by his own volition to help his community.

>>4226386
>There's good footage of this somewhere right?
That's actually the one thing there isn't much video footage of, but dozens of people's individual witness testimony corroborates it, that he was making threats, that he was violent, that he was expressing how he did not fear legal or mortal repercussions.
>>
>>4226395
Thanks!

>>4226387
You need to calm down a bit my dude. Just saying.
>>
>>4226345
Few corrections
>Gun was borrowed, it didn't cross state lines, and he is legally allowed to have it with him due to barrel length, that is why the gun charges were dropped
>Mr. Richards, Kyle's attorney, explains that the wound that killed Mr. Rosenbaum has those entry and exit points because he is lunging at Kyle, so the bullet entered from the shoulder area and exited from the hip area. This makes more sense than getting shot from the back when Mr. Rosenbaum fell down(prosecution argued execution after disabling him at one point)
>No good faith, they were a mod chasing a kid running towards the police for two blocks, there was no reason to stop him. Videos show him doing nothing but running towards the police after shooting Mr. Rosenbaum
>>4226360
>Freeman, known until the end of trial as 'jumpkick man' , was known because he tried to testify for the prosecution if he get's immunity to his other crimes, they rejected and told nobody that they knew who he was
>Huber DOES strike Kyle the second time in the neck
>Grosskreutz was running for blocks with his pistol drawn after Kyle, stops after Huber is shot and fakes a surrender, get's show after stepping towards Kyle and aiming his gun at him
>>4226386
There is a lot of footage of him being a rioter, you can look into the previous thread for this, mostly in joke format of him saying 'Shoot me nigga', but around the net you can easily find more.
>>4226380
>Why was he there?
Helping the community deal with riots from previous days, asked by a car lot owner for help, he accepts and with others defends the property.
>Why did he have a gun?
Self defense, in case the mob goes for their lives, not for defending property. Would they risk attacking armed men compared to unarmed?
>>
>>4226400
>You need to calm down a bit my dude. Just saying.
No, he is right in everything he said. It's not funspeak, it's just concise truth.
>>
>>4226413
No? There was no truth there. Not relevant isn't an answer to a question. I asked pretty simple questions which were answered by someone else. That is like someone asking what color a tree is and you answering not relevant. It doesn't even make sense. Are you 12?
>>
>>4226405
Good additions.

>>Gun was borrowed, it didn't cross state lines
Correct, and I think I said that. I also tried to make the point that it didn't matter, I'm pretty sure it would have to be an SBR for that if it did.

>>Mr. Richards, Kyle's attorney, explains that the wound that killed Mr. Rosenbaum has those entry and exit points because he is lunging at Kyle, so the bullet entered from the shoulder area and exited from the hip area
Aah, that explains that.

>>No good faith
Hence I said arguably. Didn't people yell about how he shot someone (Rosenbaum), and to get him? These weren't exactly good guys and I think they were probably looking for trouble, but even if they thought that Rittenhouse was an active shooter (an odd assumption to make since he was running away and not shooting at people around him), they would still be in the wrong to attack him anyway. Good intentions only mean so much.

>>4226420
He is correct that it's not relevant. Even if the gun you have is illegal as fuck and you're a prohibited person, self-defense is still self-defense, you can be acquitted on self-defense even if you're guilty of other crimes.
Say that you have an illegal machinegun and you defend your life with it, you can be acquitted on self-defense there, the matter of possessing an illegal machinegun becomes a separate legal case.
>>
>>4226420
You're bit of a dum-dum, a wee little retard. Him not being a cop, for whatever reason he was in Kenosha etc. has shit all to do with his self-defense case. That's why you got told that your questions were not relevant.
> That is like someone asking what color a tree is and you answering not relevant.
If the color of the tree is important to what had transpired, then yes it's a good question. Otherwise you're just a fucking retard for asking it in the first place.
>>
>>4226386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRPsXhErQA8
>>
File: out.webm (2.94 MB, 1000x1000)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Enjoy this OC I made
>>
>>4226428
You did say it, I wanted to expand on it so that people didn't mistake 'It didn't cross and him having it is not illegal' with 'It didn't cross because he can legally have it'.
>>4226420
Stay mad ho, don't need to look at you to see you are a disingenuous faggot.
>>
>>4226428
>>4226429
Yall are getting real pressed for no reason and it is really telling of your general mental state. To the point where it is actually pretty entertaining even if a little weird. I as just asked some very simple questions that had simple answers. That other people had no problem answering, cuz they aren't idiots. Instead of answering the questions yall getting all defensive and acting like your in court or on debate team. And for what? From what I gather here the case is over. What do you gain from this weirdly protective behavior around talking about the event? Other than just being retarded because its fun.
>>
>>4225627
10/10
>>
>>4226456
>I as just asked some very simple questions that had simple answers.
Yes, and you got simple and truthful answers to your questions. Is your ego that fragile that you get pissy and passive aggressive when your midwit questions get the answers they deserve?
>>
>>4225693
again, an excellent edit. high quality memes in this thread.
>>
>>4226198
Not guilty lol. Stay mad
>>
Anyone have the
>Hey kid, catch
edit
>>
>>4225627
kino.
>>
File: fdrwse4.webm (3.74 MB, 1745x982)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>4226181
I can't get over how lucky that black guy was, can you imagine how much worse this shitstorm would have been if Kyle that also killed him?
>>
>>4226071
>>4225994
>>4225744
>>4225627
>>4226437
KINO
>>
File: 1637378605650.webm (4.47 MB, 640x350)
4.47 MB
4.47 MB WEBM
>>4226524
>>
>>4226595
It was a different one, I think it was based on an old Coke commercial, had the judge and Rittenhouses's heads added onto the footage, and the rifle.
>>
>>4226591
He was smart to run away after Kyle started shooting, unlike the other guys, but he really should have just stayed anonymous, so he's not THAT smart.
>I could have fucking DIED, I should turn my life around.
Shame that notion didn't cross him.
>>
>>4226609
What is his name?
>>
>>4226591
God himself must have been guiding Kyle's gun that night. He knew shooting the dinger would have been bad for Kyle so he had him shoot godless, child-molesting jews instead.
>>
>>4225625
I hope nobody ever feels what Kyle felt in this moment, solely because of the suffering that one must endure.
>>
>>4226456
Yes, they're simple questions, but they also suggest you may have been misled by the media narrative and are missing the point about the actual crimes he was charged with. First and foremost, in a criminal case the prosecution has the burden to prove the defendant was doing something illegal. It is not up to the defendant to prove he was not. Second, in Wisconsin, self defense is an affirmative defense. Once the defense invokes it, and the judge agrees the argument is at least plausible, then the burden again shifts to the prosecution to prove it was *not* self defense.

So why he was there is irrelevant to the legal questions at hand. It was a protest in a public place and everyone had the right to be there, even if it wasn't a great idea. As the judge noted several times during the trial, having poor judgement is not a crime. The burden was on the prosecution to prove he intended to provoke someone into attacking him so he could kill them and claim self defense (they did not).

Why he had the gun is likewise irrelevant. People are allowed to have guns. The defense had the burden to prove his possession of the gun was illegal (they did not).

Him not being a cop is also irrelevant. The law of self defense is only concerned with the circumstances immediately leading up to the use of force incident, and the rules are basically the same whether the person is a civilian or cop. Civilians are allowed to have guns and to defend themselves if attacked.

Whether he was hired to provide security is also irrelevant because, again, the reason he was there is not a factor in the charged crimes. Though there was conflicting testimony on whether he was working security. The owners of the car lot said they didn't know anything about anything, but multiple other witnesses testified that the owners had asked for help defending the lot, greeted Kyle and others, gave them keys to the building, and may have offered to pay them.
>>
>>4226594
Thanks :) I enjoy using after effects to make these things, it's quite easy to learn.
>>
>>4226640
I hope he shoots you for no reason as well.
>>
>>4225625
if i want to make oc, anyone have a source to the clean footage from the shooting?
>>
>>4226606
I know which one you mean, but I didnt save it sorry
>>
>>4226736
ywnbaw. I dont hope Kyle shoots you, because you are going to anhero anyway
>>
>>4226198
Imagine defending a child rapist and wife beater.
>>
>>4226736
I hope you get chased by an unhinged child rapist first and by an unruly lynchmob later on without a gun to protect you, so you can discover the value of self defense
>>
>>4225993
look at the hand signals
>>
>>4226368
>the people who he shot were all white
weren't they all jewish?
>>
>>4226820
yes.
>>
>>4225632

Baron harkonnen during the early days
>>
>>4225625
kind of irrelevant but there's a fun old british radio and tv show about a defence barrister, I thought some anons might find it rewarding
https://odysee.com/@Xirtus:2/rumpole-at-the-bailey:5
https://odysee.com/@radiodrama:e/the-rumpole-collection-5-cases-by-john:2
https://odysee.com/@radiodrama:e/rumpole-and-the-confession-of-guilt-and:3
>>
>>4226437
Fantastic
>>
>>4226736
Wouldn't happen to me because I would be helping Kyle clean his neighborhood, instead of trying to kill him like the jew pedos.
>>
>>4226820
what, all of them?
>smirk
>>
>>4226736
How so? He never shot anyone without reason.
>>
>>4226852
Kek
>>
>>4226820
I believe Grosskreutz is of Jewish descent, no idea if he's religious. However, the guys all look white, so to me they're white, Rittenhouse is part Hispanic, which basically is white as well.
>>
File: 8657468.webm (4.89 MB, 640x360)
4.89 MB
4.89 MB WEBM
>>4226068

Same as the " Real Hero " one, but with credits and another music
>>
>>4225627
KEK! didn't notice what the credits said till now.
>>
>>4225994
So perfect dude
>>
>>4225632
>pigma male
>>
>>4226595
should have been "it ain't me".
>>
>>4225625
I cried
>>
>>4226345
>t is not known who actually shot Rosenbaum in the back, it cannot have been Rittenhouse because they were facing each other the entire time as he shot him, of the eight shots he fired, this was not one

Actually, it was Kyle who shot Rosenbaum in the back, but it's because of the horizonal angle that Rosenbaum was in from lunging or falling after getting shot in the hip. Expert witness confirmed it was a .223, it entered Rosenbaum's right shoulder high, and traveled down through his torso to his hip.

So, while Rosenbaum was in the process of attacking him, the bullet hit entered around his scapula/shoulder blade at a very shallow angle, because he was horizontal when he tried to attack him/trying to tackle Kyle.
>>
>>4225779
Remember to keep being pedophiles, felons, burglars and other assorted corporate supported leftists.
>>
>>4226198
Try not to set anymore small businesses on fire as you run crying to biden to complain that a kid cancelled your glorious socialist revolution.
>>
>>4226296
It's literally just a damage control to save their hides from defamation lawsuit.
You don't spent six months cheering on the entire commie corona spread party for saint Floyd and then turn around and say 'I was wrong in this one specific case'.
>>
File: cold.one.with.kyle.webm (2.1 MB, 640x384)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB WEBM
>>
File: kyle.many.men.webm (787 KB, 448x448)
787 KB
787 KB WEBM
>>
File: AR.on.his.side.webm (1.53 MB, 1280x720)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB WEBM
>>
>>4226736
No, because I am not a pedophile or a leftist, but I repeat myself.
>>
>>4225627
sauce me on this track please
>>
>>4225632
>>4225967
It took me a minute to realize but this reminds me of the "america is great because America is good" quote in its level of stupidity
>>
>>4226181
i love this one
>>
>>4226198
SEETE SATANIC KIKE! SEETHE! 6,000,002.5! SEEEEEEEEEEETHE FUCKING KIKE!

FREE AS FUCK!

FREEE AS FUCK!

FREEEEEEEEE AAAAAAASSSS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
>>
>>4225637
Literally what do you mean?
>>
>>4226310
LMFAO holy shit
>>
>>4227085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2gPuthuknQ
>>
>>4227185
thank you very much
>>
>>4225625
>>
>>4226293
This dumb cunt justr is trying to not get sued. she miscalculated bigtime along with many more. Rittenhouse will be a very rich man.
>>
>>4227124
some of the details of this event suggest things are not as they seem.
starting with the initial faked Jacob Blake shooting that was used to spark the rioting
and there's just something off about the rittenhouse case, from the lawyers acting out of normal character and risking disbarment to other details like seemingly freemasonic hand signs and the shooting angle of rosencratz arm
>>
>>4227589
Be quiet schizo. Nothing has ever been a psy op ever .
>>
>>4227589
retard
>>4227594
retard
>>
File: 1636987168583.webm (1.9 MB, 942x720)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB WEBM
>>4227075
underrated
>>
>>4225625
man, this truly is the happiest story this year.
>>
File: 1636844694749.webm (3.77 MB, 480x270)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB WEBM
>>
>>4227589
disbarment is an incredibly harsh punishment for even major infractions, you'd have to call the judge a retarded nigger and threaten to kill the defendent to be disbarred.
>>
>>4226360
If Kyle had continue to shoot Grosskreutz until he was dead or at least on the ground would that have been justified given he still had a gun and there's no reason to suspect he wasn't feigning surrender again?
>>
File: Ecstasy of Kyle.webm (3.87 MB, 624x352)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>4227626
That wildly depends on the state they were in. Some places have until neutralized, what that means often depends on the judge.
We advise newbies to carry bigger calibers, because when cops arrive and there is a junkie who has seventeen .22 holes in him, it's hard to argue until neutralized.
>>
>>4227589
No one will ever believe you. Stop now.
>>
File: that's life.webm (3.01 MB, 576x360)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB WEBM
>>
>>4227678
It doesn't matter that they don't believe me but the Jacob Blake shooting was clearly faked and there are other oddities
>>
>>4226345
>the injury which actually killed him was a shot in the back
what?
>>
>>4227043
The bullet didnt stop? Granted it was point blank but damn
>>
>>4225625
Great victory for freedom, decency, and humankind. Let us not forsake ourselves yet, keep fighting the evil of the wicked progressives/SJWs all of whom have violent and pedophilic tendencies which they statistically act upon and are sent to jail or fined for at unprecedented rates compared to non-progressives/SJWs.
>>
You guys realize he still lost right? He was ostracized the moment this went viral and the doxa opinion was established, he'll never get a job, he'll never feel at home in this country, he was socially exiled. No one, maybe not even his family, will see him as a fellow man anymore, now they'll just see him as Kyle Rittenhouse. Thats how the 3rd world dystopian shithole that is the US works.
>>
>>4227599
what the fuck is that german pronunciation
>>
>>4226096
>tfw he will retire very soon and the future will be filled with woke judges that grew up with twitter's mob mentality
>>
>>4227711
>he'll never get a job
He will have more than enough money to cruise through life when he sues media, and there are people all over the country willing to offer him a job, just as many as those not willing to have anything to do with him.
>he'll never feel at home in this country, he was socially exiled
From where? Liberal centers sure, and social media, but to people who stand on the other side he is a hero they would welcome in their own home with open arms.
>No one, maybe not even his family, will see him as a fellow man anymore, now they'll just see him as Kyle Rittenhouse
Very dramatic, but so many people commit murder and the world goes on, many get famous and return to the normal, you are inflating it way too much.
>>
>>4227703
bullets don't really stop, once they hit bone they're meant to rattle around inside causing damage until they exit.
>>
>>4227720
>he is a hero they would welcome in their own home with open arms.
not just that, he's a polite young man who is a pillar of his community, giving up his own time to clean up after vandals and give medical treatment to the injured.
kid is a border line saint
>>
>>4226203
>filename
it's spelled awful my dude

>>4226293
good she corrected herself but the lie has already traveled around the world and not many will see the correction. maybe be more careful in the future.
>>
>>4227732
awful = horrible

aweful = full of awe?

I wonder what the etymology is?
>>
>>4227720
Im not talking about murder here anon. It doesnt matter what hes done, if he's guilty or not. Dont you realize he's fucked? For at least the next decade, whenever he interacts with another, he'll have that etiquette the media slapped on his face. That'll every of these interactions unpleasant, and if you add all these interactions over a day, month, year, decade, it becomes hell. You cant call that a victory, he's gained absolutely nothing from this, and lost a lot.
>>
>>4227711
I've already read several articles about business interested in hiring him. If you can't see the value of employing a high-profile person you will never make it
>>
>>4227711
>he'll never get a job
Except from half the population.
>he'll never feel at home
Except in half the country
>he was socially exiled
From half the country.

And take a guess which half of the country Kyle lives in?
>>
>>4227747
What you're trying to say is he can't go back to how he was before. But that's simply true of all people after life changing events. We all face hardships.
>>
>>4227755
Im talking about the attention anon, the clout. Would you like it if half the interactions you had from now on you were treated as a hero, and the other half as a murderer?
>>
>>4227747
about 50% of the voting age americans know that the narrative spun by MSM about him is 100% wrong
>>
>>4227760
Yes, but 100% of americans know him as "that Kyle kid from the trial", and thats where he's fucked
>>
>>4227753
the side with guns
>>
>>4227762
He can just relocate to some sleepy little town on the great plains, no one's gonna bother him in that context

also the >court kyle thing will eventually die out like with zimzam
>>
File: kyle.webm (3.98 MB, 384x216)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB WEBM
>>4225730
>>4225769
here, made it below 4 MB so it can be posted on /gif/ as well
>>
>>4227766
There's also the fact that his face was literally everywhere. I reckon if he talked to you 20 years from now on you'd immediatly recognize him
Even though he's not a celebrity, he's just some guy that had a trial decades ago, see thats where i really feel bad for him, he completely lost his anonymat and his tranquility with it
>>
>>4227757
>Would you like it if half the interactions you had from now on you were treated as a hero
Sounds fine to me, but now you're saying something else than before
>>
>>4227747
>For at least the next decade, whenever he interacts with another, he'll have that etiquette the media slapped on his face.

Don't interact with leftards, simple as. Which is btw good lifehack for everyone.
>>
File: rule.webm (2.06 MB, 640x340)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB WEBM
>>4225627
>>
File: diana.gif (67 KB, 540x250)
67 KB
67 KB GIF
>Good evening, 47. Kyle H. Rittenhouse is a man currently standing accused for several counts of homicide with a deadly weapon. Prosecutors allege that he intentionally and recklessly killed two protesters, and wounded a third, during the Kenosha riots of 2020.
>You are to help this young man receive a complete acquittal of all charges laid against him in this prominent self-defense lawsuit. I am sure you understand the implications for our organization should you fail this mission. Good luck 47.
>>
>>4227711
This guy for real?
>>
>>4226310
I cant stop laughing
>>
>>4227768
thanks man
>>
>>4225652
excellent quality but it was Agent 47 questioning him, not Richards
>>
>>4225693
the part with Agent 47 walking behind Kraus made me lol hard
that look of pure disgust lolol
>>
>>4226296
i'm pretty sure Jank himself is still convinced Kyle is Hitler. She's probably the only one on TYT who admitted Kyle is innocent.
>>
>>4226068
literally movie when
>>
File: kyle5.webm (3.53 MB, 640x480)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB WEBM
this happened
>>
>>4228085
Richards is such a cool guy
>>
>>4228085
i dont get it
>>
>>4228093
i think the chair he was sitting on broke while having a remote meeting
>>
>>4228085
I love how Rittenhouse dives out of frame because he can't restrain his laughter.

>>4228101
He's drunk. Grosskreutz has quite extensive history of being a boozehound, he was caught drunk driving actually not that long after he fucked around and found out (yet was not prosecuted).
https://youtu.be/9Ap3cdhL69A

Here's the clip of him falling on his ass, it takes him like a minute to actually get up from the floor.
https://youtu.be/N26q5u_uNRE
>>
>>4228111
kek okay now i understand
>>
>>4228111
Also the whole reason for his CCW being invalid is him being a drunkard.
>>
>>4227380
lmao
fucking brutal
>>
>>4225652
this just ruins it, seeing gaige's actual reaction after he gave his final answer was priceless and so was the reaction of the fat fuck, does anybody have it?
>>
>>4225627
pure kino
>>
>>4225645
>this is bad character evidence, your honor
and 4doorsmorewhores and call of duty and stuff he said 2 weeks ago was what, exactly
also
>he clearly didn't want Mr Rittenhouse to shoot him
kek
>>
>>4225652
>Grosskreutz you fucking retard
I mean he literally couldn't say no without lying under oath
Also yes it's Chirafisi
>>
>>4225972
>and even testimonies agree on one's claim of self-defense
especially the state's main witness lol
>>
bump i like all of this
>>
>>4228396
I asked about this before and the only way out of it(which is a Bullshit excuse yes), is to say you don't recall.
>>
>>4225693
What is this remix called?
>>
>>4225627
If this is OC you should've made it longer and let the credits finish
>>
>>4227739
Aweful is not a separate word, it's an archaic spelling of awful. Etymologically, it means what it does because the word awe itself, originally, had only a negative connotation, meaning dread or terror, where later it grew to mean a feeling of reverential fear (in awe of God, etc.). This is how it got a positive connotation, and why awesome now means good, instead of awe inspiring
>>
>>4227710
LOL settle down Shakespeare. He was just some fag that shot some other fags and got away with it.
>>
>>4227380
Boom roasted
>>
>>4225632
lmao
>>
>>4225625
So, this third count guy "unknown male" - he must be at home, knowing this is going on, just like chillin? Did he not think to come forward and give testimony? Based.
>>
>>4226103
What is that dancing anime girl from? I have been trying to find out
>>
>>4227075
Lmao
>>
>>4227825
heh
>>
>>4228747
Kaguya Sama: Love is War
>>
>>4228770
Bless
>>
File: 1636125997823.gif (313 KB, 657x938)
313 KB
313 KB GIF
>>4226310
Lost. Please be a megawad coming soon.
>>
>>4225693
This gives me an idea for a video game.

The first stage is surviving the attack, you have to move your mouse at 90% of whats possible to hope to eliminate the threats in time. So it's like a boshy platformer - you fail a bunch until you finally get it right and
1) curve the shots to avoid hitting jumpkick man because hes a protected NPC
2) shoot the skateboarder 1 shot 1 kill with less than .2 seconds to decide
3) only shoot the final jew once he takes aim at you. If you fuck up and even aim at him too soon you lose.

Second stage is where the real gameplay unfolds. The billionaire jews start foaming at the mouth and coming after you. Soon random bystanders start activating and going after you, you have to find the magic glasses that allow you to see the blue checkmark and identify the bingers in the crowd.
>>
>>4226257
Guy in front is his lawyer isn't it?
>>
>>4225693
Thanks for this. Encapsulates the good times and memes from the trial and the best part is that this time the trial had a happy ending.
>>
>>4226296
Cenk is too much of a stubborn partisan retard to damage control for a possible defamation lawsuit the same way Ana did
>>
>>4226181
The moment he got acquitted and the /pol/ mods put up the sticky with that song was pure unadulterated kino.
>>
>>4228835
The brown buffalo will never apologize!
>>
>>4228745
he came forward, but the prosecution did not want him to testify, and then also "forgot to tell" anybody else. read the rest of the thread for his identity
>>
>>4227757
Depends on what I did and how I felt about it. In Kyle's case, I wouldn't mind. It'd quickly show who people really are.
>>
>>4227380
hahahahahaha holy fuck this is gold
>>
>>4228075
Oh don't worry, Holowood will make a movie that portrays him as a kkk neo nazi.
>>
>>4228747
Holy fuck get off the internet now.
>>
>>4226310
>>4228801
https://files.catbox.moe/b4vkp0.wad
>>
>>4228747
Its Chika dance from Love is war
>>
>>4227380
The best part about this is that the defense roasted themselves the hardest.
>>
>>4225625
The land of the free where you can kill people without consequences.
>>
>>4227075
art
>>
>>4227380
This guy reminds me of MCU Justin Hammer
>>
File: Trialrittenhouse-1.webm (5.11 MB, 640x360)
5.11 MB
5.11 MB WEBM
>>
>>4227406
I've seen people laughing that the dead jews families will sue Kyle like OJ got sued after getting a not guilty verdict. But OJ wasn't defending himself, rofl. The rioters put themselves in harm's way for a nigger cause, they should be suing BLM and so should Kyle.
>>
>>4226380
>Why was kyle there
He was there to help. Why were the rioters there?

>Why did he have a gun
He knew the riots could be dangerous and he was right, people like rosenbaum were there. Why did Grosskreutz have a gun?

>He obviously isn't a cop
This isn't a question so, that's that.

>Was he like hired security?
No he volunteered to help render medical aid and clean up vandalism. Were the rioters like hired demolition teams?

There. I gave somewhat different styled answers than the others you couldn't accept. Are you good now? or are you just going to accuse me of like FLIPPING OUT, MAAAN

It's like when Jordan Peterson answered that dumb nigger's (Dyson) questions calmly and concisely, but he didn't like the answers so he immediately said "First of all.... calm down" to which Peterstein gave a disapproving chuckle. (You're the nigger)
>>
>>4229268
Eh, not really. He's not talking shit directly to people who could kill him.
>>
>>4228827
I'm so glad we got the good ending. I was hyped all weekend watching the seething.
>>
>>4228820
Yes
>>
>>4229185
You mean people who assault you first? yes, it feels pretty good to live in a country where one has a right to self-defense
>>
>>4229185
There was consequences though, there was a fucking criminal investigation and trial to determine whether the killing was lawful.
Big surprise, video evidence, forensic evidence, and witness testimony was almost ENTIRELY in the defense's favor, the prosecution had NOTHING to bring to the table, every single claim against the defense was false or irrelevant.
There was unusually good evidence and testimony proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was a matter of JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE, the only reason the trial even happened was because of the politics of the state government, district attorney, and assistant prosecutor.

In fact, there was fucking consequences for Rosenbaum attempting to murder Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse used lethal force to defend himself from a deranged and aggressive madman trying to take his gun and use it on him, and he died as a result of it. Had Rittenhouse been black, and Rosenbaum dressed in a Klan robe, the media wouldn't have said shit, Twitter wouldn't have said shit, and your atrophied brain would have glossed over the event.
>>
>>4229084
pls no bully. I don't watch gaynime
>>
>>4227711
>they'll just see him as Kyle Rittenhouse
well, yeah
>>
File: kyle judge ar15.webm (1.07 MB, 462x348)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB WEBM
>>4226181
>>
>>4229185
derp
>>
>>4228111
lmao this is too funny. even after vaporizing the guy's biceps, kyle can't contain himself and is just losing it, no respect for this faggot.
>>
QRD on this shit?
>>
>>4228085
lol
>>
>>4225658
Nice
>>
>>4229478
where have you been living, anon?
>>
>>4229478
>QRD on this shit?
You serious?
>>
>>4226353
it's no use anyway.
>>
>>4229482
>>4229483
I'm not from USA.
>>
>>4229495
How is the weather on Mars this time of year?
>>
>>4229495
the question maybe isn't about the place you are from, but about the time. have you been conscious in 2020?
>>
>>4229518
I know about George Floyd and the riots.
>>
>>4229436
Then why the fuck did you want to know?
>>
File: rosenbaumchase.webm (1.63 MB, 640x360)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
>>4229495
>civic minded kid decides to prevent and reduce damage to his community as BLM protests often turn into riots
>much is made in media and on twitter that he crossed state lines (technically, but he lives like fucking a fucking 15 minute drive from the neighborhood, the town is right on the border, he works there, goes to school there, has family there, etc, he's a local in every sense)
>much is made in the media also of the rifle crossing state lines, which it never did, it was borrowed to him by a friend who lives there, this also isn't relevant anyway because it's just a normal rifle, it's not a machinegun or really short rifle
>him or the rifle crossing state lines isn't actually relevant to if it's self-defense or not

>throughout the night he puts out fires, cleans up graffiti, stands guard with the rifle to ward off looters, carries around a first aid kit and treats some protesters who were injured
>mainly because police in Kenosha was ordered by the major to not do anything at all, don't bust anyone, don't interfere with anyone, thus leaving the community to fend for itself
>bipolar nutter with a deathwish looks for trouble all night, singles out the kid and tells him "If I ever find you fucking alone, I'm gonna fucking kill you!"
>sees later that the kid is split from the rest of the people, probably because he's young and because he put out one of the fires he started
>chases after him and tells him he's gonna kill him
>kid nopes the fuck out and flees, lunatic keeps chasing him even after the kid turned to show his rifle to him to try to get him to back off
>crazy shouts "FUCK YOU!" while throwing a bag with like a Coke bottle at him, corners him by some cars in a lot
>loon lunges for kids rifle to try to take it, grabs the barrel
>kid fires at him few times, kook collapses to the ground
>considers trying to give first aid, but other people show up, shouting "He shot that guy, get him!"
>there's people with guns converging on him too
>>
File: forward assist.webm (3.84 MB, 1280x720)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>4229495
>>4229562
>kid continues to flee
>alcoholic runs up to him, shows a photo of dead crazy dude; "Did you do this, did you shoot him?!"
>replies "Yes, I'm surrendering to police!" alcoholic backs off, for now
>chased by a mob of rioters now, throwing rocks at him and shit, he hears gunshots behind him and turns to point his rifle to get people to stop chasing him, and to see if someone is shooting at him
>falls to the ground and is jumpkicked in the head by some dude, fires one or two shots at the guy, misses, jumpkick man runs away
>still on the ground, dude hits him with a skateboard in the back of the head, and once in the neck, tries to grab his rifle
>kids shoots skater once, he stumbles away and collapses near instantly
>alcoholic returns, he has a pistol, kid turns to notice and points his rifle at him
>boozehound pretends to surrender with hands in the air
>kid notices bolt on his rifle isn't fully seated, taps the forward assist so the bolt goes fully forward and can be fired again, drunko sees this opportunity and takes aim at him again
>kid turns, sees the gun pointing at him again, and fires at the wino once, happens to hit his forearm, bicep explodes and the hand holding the pistol is disabled (his fingers lock around the grip of the gun and he can't drop it, can't pull the trigger)

>kid is on his feet now and continues to the police line, says he had to shoot people attacking him and he was surrendering, had his hands in the air
>cops tell him to GTFO and they mace him (he has so much adrenaline he doesn't even remember being maced)
>tries to surrender himself at a nearby police station, but they tell him to piss off
>eventually meets up with his mom and gets a ride home, has to surrender himself at a police precinct there
>in the aftermath, he's touted by media and internet crazies as a white supremacist (he's not)
>he's presented as a deranged mass shooter (he only shot people attacking him)
>"victims" claimed to be black (they're white)
>>
>>4229541
Because it was really cute
>>
>>4225632
Sauce on this song? I shazamed it it said Weird flex by Sam lans but its not the correct version
>>
>>4229566
Bless you.
And he won the case? I thought America is lost to the civil world after that Floyd court.
>>
>>4229621
loooool he has a waifu what a fuckin loser get a loife
>>
>>4229654
shut
>>
File: grindset meme.webm (3.39 MB, 720x404)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB WEBM
>>
>>4229654
youre a dumb nigger
>>
>>4227380
Is there any greater joy in life than dunking on pedophile manlets, even posthumously?
>>
>>4229652
Yes he was acquitted on all counts, the facts and evidence were overwhelmingly on his side, and the judge was pretty based
>>
>>4229699
You're insecure as fuck.
>>
>>4229741
okay, manlet
>>
>>4228085
BAHAHAHA what the fuck
>>
>>4229566
this is such a perfect case for self-defense, it is absolutely incredible. and to imagine this kid was only 17 yo at the time. he did exactly the right thing, what an absolute chad.
>>
>>4229652
Acquitted on all counts. Some people are total doomsayers and think something like this can never happen, but fact is that the right to defend yourself with lethal force has a very strong legal precedent throughout most of the US. It's really not that unusual for someone who kills someone in self-defense to be freed on all charges, even if it's a white person killing a black person.
Looking at a city like Detroit, which has some of the highest rates of violent crime in the country, it also has some of the very highest rates of Justifiable Homicides cases (killing someone and having it ruled to be justified as defending oneself).
In states like Florida, blacks are actually more likely to legally defend themselves with lethal force than other demographics.

For Kenosha, the video evidence, physical evidence, autopsy reports, and witness testimonies, were all strongly in the favor of Rittenhouse, in fact the kid was unusually lucky to have such an unfortunate event so well documented, very few self-defense cases have evidence that is THIS extensive. This makes it all the more embarrassing that it even went to court, and if you actually look at the prosecution, they were so desperately grasping for straws that it's bizarre.
It's usually more ambiguous.
>>
>>4229335
better than good because there wasn't even any riots
>>
>>4229787
And now shitheads like Steven Colbert want to change the law so that next time something like this happens he goes to jail.
>>
>>4228500
would've been a way out for him personally but would have looked just as bad in the eyes of the jury
>>
>>4229787
As someone who was totally unaware of all this up till today, where can I catch up on the court case?
>>
>>4229857
Rekieta Law on youtube has been covering the whole trial
Of course that's hours upon hours of stream, but if you want the brief version he's now publishing the most important parts of the trial as separate videos
>>
>>4225779
doodoo feces
>>
>>4229806
Stephen Colbert lets other men fuck his wife.

>>4229857
Rekieta Law probably has it. It'll take you some time to watch through just the court footage alone, because it's days and days of court proceedings, but it's REALLY interesting.
>>
>>4229806
Dropped the CC shows ages ago, since they completely jumped the shark during "her" campaign.
Stumbled over that Colbert clip on YT while not logged in, and it perfectly showcased why they have turned completely unwatchable.
It's TV for retards that want to feel like they are the smart ones. It's practically indistinguishable from Fox News in that sense.
>>
>>4228841
fuck i missed that
>>
>>4227768
Kino
>>
>>4228977
Don't forget the fact he'd only testify if he had total immunity. Nothing suspicious at all there.
>>
>>4226368
the people he shot were skaven
>>
>>4226420
found the skaven
>>
>>4227380
lmao manlets btfo
>>
>>4225627
mega kino
>>
>>4227075
Underrated
>>
>>4225627
This is so good. Perfect music selection
>>
>>4226296
its called attempting to cover your ass from incoming litigation
>>
>>4226400
>>4226395
>There's good footage of this somewhere right?
most of the pure unedited stuff got scrubbed from youtube either right after the shooting or during the trial. But all of it can still be found o places like bitchute/odysee or by asking around /pol/
>>
>>4225625
Song source? powerful stuff.
>>
>>4226456
people are just a bit pissed of because you asking a lot of questions that seem to come from a pov based on the malicious and lie filled legacy media coverage of the case. I'm not blaming you but people that followed the case heavily are a bity testy after months of the uniformed, disingenuous and out right shills spamming "MUH STATES LINES" and the like for months on ends
>>
>>4227380
dude it was fucking comical how literally EVERYONE in the court kept posthumously dunking on Rosenbaum for being a manlet. Every fucking witness when called and asked about him went straight to his height without promt
>>
>>4229857
ignore the people talking about Rekieta if you want just the pure trial w/o a bunch of lawyer commentary. Honestly just watch the trial as is
>>
>>4227070
Top notch
>>
>>4226400
>You need to calm down a bit my dude. Just saying.
No he was right, it's not relevant. He's an American, he can go where he wants and carry his gun with him. It's all literally irrelevant. What's relevant is that he was being attacked and defended himself reasonably.
>>
>>4226456
Your questions were irrelevant, like asking 'what's his shoe size?' 'why does he wear his hat like that?'

you're asking because you believe these things may impact or present the case in a certain light, when in reality they should be considered strictly irrelevant.
>>
>>4229566
>(they're white)
Jewish
>>
I will not call a hero the man who posses the gun because it will be like calling a hero the one who provided it.
>>
>>4225693
Name of remix plz
>>
>>4227061
that baldwin is just cherry on top
>>
i'm really diappointed that no one used this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af1tbI5xiqM&ab_channel=LMR
>>
>>4227608
imagine lol
>>
>>4230408
I don't care.
>>
Question: What are the liberals' view of the rooftop koreans? Do they get a pass at defending property for being of the right skin color or were they getting similar treatment as Rittenhouse?
>>
>>4226181
Do americans just get desensetized to being around guns all the time that they charge people armed with rifles and think they're not going to die?
>>
>>4227646
Man this made me cry.
The composer died last year as well.
>>
>>4230653
Rooftop Koreans were like 30 years ago.
>>
>>4230655
its just lynch mob mentality.
>>
>>4227814
Real Genius had the best credit roll
>>
>>4228501
>>4230497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjiPZbIm2k&ab_channel=TheMasterToxic4500
>>
>>4230655
No, the issue is that Americans aren't around guns all the time. The extent of their knowledge of guns comes from Hollywood. In fact their knowledge on most subjects comes from the TV screen. Americans believe they're living in a movie and that they're the hero of it.
I say this as a Wisconsinite who effectively never sees guns.
>>
>>4225632
>pigma male
fuckin kek
>>
>>4225658
song?
>>
>>4230717
Hate it or Love it - The Game

Learn to use Shazam my guy
>>
>>4227075
best one in thread
>>
>>4227695
FINALLY. been looking for this one.
>>
>>4226166
no, women just have really deep voices these days
>>
>>4230718
thank you.
>>
>>4226071
I noticed how moved Chirafisi was during this. He had some subtle manly tears there, seeing Kyle's genuine relief and knew he helped saved the kid's life. Aside from that, I'm thankful for 47 and Hard R helping to continue to keep faith in/uphold your rights to self defense.
>>
>>4227747
That's the tragedy of the case in general. He did nothing wrong, but he still got dragged through the system and smeared, probably has PTSD, and he's living in a collapsing state, like we all will be soon enough. But I think he'll be okay. He seems to be a good kid, with a good attitude to life. He'll do better than I will, that's for sure, living in a country that can still own and use their guns.
>>
File: Uten navn.gif (3 KB, 621x387)
3 KB
3 KB GIF
>>4226345
>>4227702
This is what the prosecution meant with "Kyle shot him in the back"
>>
>>4226296
They don't want to be sued by Kyle
>>
>>4230655
No, Rosenbaum was bipolar, and had very recently been released from a mental hospital after a suicide attempt, aside from his general violent behavior and arson that night, he also expressed loudly how he wasn't afraid to go back to jail, wasn't afraid to die, and that he was gonna kill this or that person.

The instigator of the event was a seriously mentally ill man, the violence he caused that night was just the tip of the iceberg, he had previously spent about 10 years in prison for raping 11 young boys (relatives of his).
>>
>>4230711
Rosenbaum was from Arizona, if memory serves.
>>
>>4227646
haha, missed this one. Pure kino. Gonna watch TGTBATU later.
>>
>>4230809
> 47 and Hard R
KEK
>>
>>4230717
>>4230718
better yet learn to google lyrics you fuck
>>
>>4226863
>the guys all look white, so to me they're white
They are what they are, not what you want them to be.
>>
>>4231345
You understand that normal people don't make those distinctions over the completely trivial shit, right?
>>
>>4230655
These leftists have become deranged and believe their own hype that they're unstoppable ("we're on the right side of history, bigot!"). Rosenbaum also looked like he was high, and we know Grosskreutz probably does that sort of thing too. Arms up man who Kyle did not shoot after Grosskreutz looks like a stoner. But my bet is on these people also being dumb. If they weren't I doubt they would be burning things for communism. Grosskreutz decided to try to mag dump on someone with an AR aimed at him and his performance on the stand was comedy gold...
>>
File: duality of aaliyah.webm (2.71 MB, 1734x944)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
>>4229657
Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Joseph Rosenbaum was, shall we say, little. He was a tiny fella. A yapping dog. An infinitesimal speck of manhood. A mound of flesh coherent, but pocket sized. A pygmy. A shrimp. A small-fry. A diminutive dinky dwarven half-pint of Planck dimension. He was something meerkats tower over, and someone who lived a life bullied by rodents and a variety of indigenous insects known to our great state of Wisconsin. He was in hospital, in fact, because of a recent bird attack in which a sparrow thought him to be perhaps a worm or some other easily digestible food particle. Whereas some men drive cars or take the bus to work, Rosenbaum rode a snail painted fire-engine red. And whereas we had a sumptuous lunch of delectable Asian food during our break, Rosenbaum once dined on a variety of molecules and dust motes. Is it safe to say then that he was, dare I declare, a midget? If so, is that some small crime?
>>
>>4226071
WHATS the song name please?
>>
>>4231423
I don't think Rosenbaum was intoxicated, I don't recall that in the autopsy report, but supposedly he was bipolar, and in that case was probably in a manic state.
Some people who are bipolar can get dangerous to themselves or others in their manic states.
>>
>>4231423
Don't know about stoner (wouldn't be shocked), but Grosskreutz is 100% an alcoholic, see >>4228111
>>
>>4230734
It's actually a gross scene from a shitty show called 'Fleabag' and the guy the woman is extremely attracted to is a nigger
>>
>>4226071
>>4231548
great song imo (from the KINO movie Heat w/ DeNiro & Pacino)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tI1pu5rfZw
>>
>>4228841
based. i should have opened that thread but i didn't because it was moving way to fucking fast.
>>
>>4230345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-JbVEIIAg
>>
>>4231442
the "thumbs down count" proof of concept you have edited into this video is an interesting idea, alphabet should add that to youtube so that people can get a better understanding of what others think of the video
>>
>>4229639
Dior-Zedline.
There's various versions but the one in the video is the remix of the original
>>
>>4225640
Goblino
>>
>>4231595
Hahaha he was drunk in a zoom call with the law guys? Can't say I'm surprised. Dude seems unstable. Saw his arrest video when he got caught drunk driving close to the Kenosha thing. Was an annoying asshole the whole time to the officers who were treating him reasonably, considering.
>>
>>4228801
O
Goddamned that doom poster is amazing
>>
>>4226640
I had a similar reaction when my ex gf told me that she wasn't pregnant
>>
A man that is called Grosskreutz which means Grand Cross (A high German distinction) is now a commie is an embarrassment to his family name.
>>
>>4231442
kek
>>
>>4226068
kyle is my hero
>>
Does anyone have the original court readings of not guilty with no sound?
I want to put the Halo theme song over it.
>>
>>4229395
Very telling that he never replied to you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.