[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 398108.webm (5.84 MB, 640x360)
5.84 MB
5.84 MB WEBM
can we have a ufo thread? i'll post some of what i collected.
>>
File: 398121.webm (5.22 MB, 640x360)
5.22 MB
5.22 MB WEBM
>>
File: 398253.webm (5.7 MB, 640x360)
5.7 MB
5.7 MB WEBM
>>
File: 398226.webm (5.85 MB, 480x270)
5.85 MB
5.85 MB WEBM
>>
File: 398244.webm (5.88 MB, 480x270)
5.88 MB
5.88 MB WEBM
>>
File: UAP.webm (2.66 MB, 1920x1080)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
>>
>>4163964
>I can't identify this flying object
>Therefore I hereby identify it as aliens
>>
>>4163965
>1897
>1 decade before airplanes
>its impossible for anyone to have invented a flying device 10 years before the wright brothers
Holy fuck what a reach
>>
>>4163966
>UFOs are totally real dude
>Source: A 180p video and a schizo from the most mocked joe rogan episode ever
Not joking. Look up that guy on the JRE podcast and tell me with a straight face that he utters a single intelligible sentence.

AND WHY IS THE VIDEO ALWAYS SHIT QUALITY? WHY IS THERE NOT EVENTS THAT 100 PEOPLE RECORD SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH HIGH QUALITY CAMERAS?
>>
>>4163982
Looks like an airplane going in for a landing
>>
>>4165188
No anon, it's clearly aliens that are nice enough to respect our navigation lights rules. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4tElY1vC2c
It was always a mystery to me how aliens managed to create these seemingly psychics denying space ships that apparently came here from far, far away but still for some reason use basic lights on their ships. Like wouldn't they just use some advanced night vision or just scan the area using sonar or something.
>>
>>4165179
>>4165185
>>4165279
What do you think about this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JmsIWDRauA&t=651s
Another interesting one: https://youtu.be/86r2l2V7y6E

Both events or phenomena have books on them
>>
>>4165185
>WHY IS THE VIDEO ALWAYS SHIT QUALITY?
because it's thousands of meters away and they have to zoom in you stupid retard. Nobody goes around with a telephoto lens and camera
>>
>>4163964
Ufo's? Don't you want to see bbc goy?
>>
>>4166251
>Both events or phenomena have books on them
Yeah so what? Any crazy person can release a book. There is a book about people having sex with aliens. It's called "Screwed By Aliens" and I don't think that makes it real.
I don't know what those things in those videos are but again, there apparently is a gigantic ship camouflaged there just watching but it uses a fucking spotlight. And the argument that their faces are "focused" is such a stretch I can't even. Yeah they are focused, no shit. They are about to repair the Hubble Space Telescope which is one of the most expensive pieces of equipment humanity has that, from a scientific point of view, is invaluable because of what it provides and if they screw up it's gone. I'd be shitting my pants too.
No matter how many sliders in Photoshop that guy moves around he won't convince me that it's more than just random noise that he thinks is a spaceship. And don't get me wrong, some of those might be actual aliens, it's possible, but this obsession is fucking stupid. Even if that guy is right, unless he can give very obvious proof that your average Joe can agree with he will just sound like a crazy person.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.