[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 127 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FromOnePointInSpace.webm (4.26 MB, 640x360)
4.26 MB
4.26 MB WEBM
Post webms which reveal the true nature of reality.

Once again in OP: No one is well served by the use of labels which generalize against racial, ethnic, or religious group. Speak of behaviors, not groups of people.

'Meme magic' is real, collective consciousness is real, geometry reveals God, God's Image is Phi, and humanity is awakening on the precipice of great change. Evil calls meme magic 'kabbalah.' Tucker Carlson wears a red bracelet on his left wrist. Matter is derivative of consciousness, not vice versa. Collective consciousness is the plane of existence through which this world is manifest. History is a lie agreed upon. This is not the first iteration of civilization.

The next decades will determine whether mankind is cultivated by his oppressors for another iteration of civilization as we enter the Age of Aquarius or whether enough people wake up, reconnect with their inner source, and live by their own resource in concert with nature.

Earth presently is governed by sects of luciferian worshippers who believe they are morally correct to secure power at the exclusion of the majority. They believe that they serve the one true god and that people are too stupid to manage themselves and so however they choose to manage us is correct. However it takes only a cursory accounting of the world to find it near completely debased of all widespread morality. Their mistake is in believing that people are theirs to manage at all. They are correct that most people would die in nature, and so most people should die in nature. They just don't want to have to build their own houses and such, basically.
>>
We used to teach this stuff to our kids.
If you had a teacher who did show this to you, good.
>>
>“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative of consciousness.”
– Max Planck: Nobel laureate and regarded as ‘father’ of quantum physics

>“It is impossible to give a satisfactory description of atomic phenomena without reference to the consciousness.”
– Eugene Wigner: Nobel Laureate discovered fundamental principles of symmetry in nature

>“The stuff of the world is mind-stuff.”
– Arthur Eddington: Provided experimental evidence of Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity

>“Mind no longer appears as an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we are beginning to suspect that we ought rather to hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter.”
– James Jeans: A mathematician from Cambridge University

>“Stated that both relativity and quantum theory “imply the need to look on the world as an undivided whole, in which all parts of the universe, including the observer and his instruments, merge and unite in one totality. In this totality, the atomistic form of insight is a simplification and an abstraction, valid only in some limited context.”
– David Bohm: theoretical physicist
>>
>“The self-referent quality of consciousness, and with it the multiple co-existing levels of poetic, non-logical, non-linear, mutually contradictory thoughts and feelings characteristic of the human mind, are much better modelled by non-commutative (self-referent) operator dynamics of quantum theory than they are by classical dynamics.”
– ECG Sudarshan: nominated six times for a Nobel Prize

>“The doctrine that the world is made up of objects whose existence is independent of human consciousness turns out to be in conflict with quantum mechanics and with facts established by experiment.”
– Bernard d’Espagnat: theoretical physicist at CERN and the Sorbonne

>“Mind is inherent in the way the universe is built.”
– Freeman Dyson: mathematician and physicist

>“The need for mentality to be ontologically fundamental in the Universe.”
– Roger Penrose: Proved that black holes could be formed from the gravitational collapse of dying immense stars

>“The unified field is a non-material, self-interacting, self-aware, dynamic field of intelligence, which is equivalent to saying that it is a field of universal consciousness. It has all the fundamental characteristics of consciousness.”
– John Hagelin: CERN physicist and expert on string theory
>>
File: EarthMoonProportions.webm (960 KB, 1280x720)
960 KB
960 KB WEBM
>>
schizo
>>
File: SquaringTheCircle.webm (745 KB, 1280x720)
745 KB
745 KB WEBM
>>3842192
The terms still apply. Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm distributing information at full capacity.
>>
File: Radius.webm (715 KB, 1280x720)
715 KB
715 KB WEBM
>>
File: 108Significance.webm (690 KB, 1280x720)
690 KB
690 KB WEBM
>>
File: Pi345.webm (373 KB, 1280x720)
373 KB
373 KB WEBM
>>
File: WhatDothLife1.webm (5.69 MB, 720x480)
5.69 MB
5.69 MB WEBM
>>
File: WhatDothLife2.webm (1.8 MB, 320x212)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3842216
Posted #6 first apparently, this is #1, the others are in order.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: TheoryOrMetaphor.webm (5.42 MB, 480x270)
5.42 MB
5.42 MB WEBM
>>
File: CaveAllegoryPlato1.webm (3.72 MB, 320x180)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB WEBM
>>
File: ResistOrDie_2.webm (629 KB, 320x240)
629 KB
629 KB WEBM
Interesting, I get 'duplicate file' error when trying to post this but without pointing to where file exists (because it doesn't). Must be they don't like this bit of truth!

Good thing I can create innumerable variants easily.
>>
We are told these are the first civilizations of mankind, straight out of the ice age, as humans evolved from nomads to civilized societies. These cultures predate ancient Egypt, Greece, and all other known ancient civilizations. They too were adept stone builders, building temples and monolithic structures that could not feasibly be built today with our technology. They had well established language, culture, art, architecture, and a base 60 mathematical system that could be counted on 12 knuckles of the hand. Is that how civilization evolves? It starts out advanced then regresses?

Where did the ancient Sumerians get their advanced culture and knowledge? They make no bones about it: They write clearly that they were gifted this knowledge by the Anunnaki, the 'sky gods' - basically ancient aliens. The Sumerians also carved three-dimensional stone cylinders of very fine detail, such that they could be rolled onto soft clay to mass-produce readable two-dimensional copies. This is very advanced work.

Earth is subject to recurring cataclysm. Ancient people knew this and built great works to track and encode information related to the planet's processional cycle. And yet today we are told these people didn't even know the shape of the planet. Which is more likely? That Sumerians were created by ancient aliens, or that the reason a civilization would have advanced knowledge straight out of an ice age is because it was preserved from the last iteration of civilization, and that the Sumerians were the first in this age to implement ancient kabbalah occult practices to distribute lies to their own people?

Where do we see these ancient aliens theories today? What group of people distributes them?
>>
McCarthy calls out TV propaganda bullshit back at its conception! Notice the lying blivet communist shill speak he receives in response. This is how to identify them. Notice that all our politicians speak this way today. Yes, the wrong people won the world wars, and raised us to believe otherwise. World wars are an expression of the global bankers fearing for their lives.
>>
File: Svanrand.webm (3.59 MB, 240x240)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB WEBM
~thread theme~
>>
>>3842035
>>
>>
>>3842178
Same shit for the third or fourth time in a row. Isn't this spam?

OP, host this shit on your website and yell on youtube. Then let us know.
>>
>>3842592
these threads reach bump limit pretty fast
>>
>>3842178
>>Once again in OP: No one is well served by the use of labels which generalize against racial, ethnic, or religious group. Speak of behaviors, not groups of people.

Disinfo. Its always relevant to point out ethnic interests of groups and their genetic predisposition. Behaviors are related to groups of people. Especially jews.
>>
Please guys... No more true nature of reality revelation
>>
>>3842643
>shill wants people to use language that has been manipulated to be illegal
Nah

>>3842672
Find another occupation. People are waking up.
>>
File: MaharishiEffect.webm (5.71 MB, 320x240)
5.71 MB
5.71 MB WEBM
If you do a google search for Maharishi Effect you'll find some recent articles saying it's debunked. This is a good 2nd verification step to prove it's real.
>>
>>3842178
>>3842196
>>3842203
What is this type of stuff called? Is it on YouTube?
>>
The true nature of our world is that on /x/ a post telling someone to kys because they're trans stays up, but mine saying which country sells HRT (and professing love for people being free to live as they want) gets deleted and a warning for not pertaining to the supernatural. Hate and division is what they want, love and truth is not allowed.
>>
>>3843521
>on /x/ a post telling someone to kys because they're trans stays up, but mine saying which country sells HRT (and professing love for people being free to live as they want) gets deleted and a warning for not pertaining to the supernatural
based
KYS cuck jew trying to degenerate society even further

You're a subhuman
>>
>>3843383
Look up sacred geometry and the Golden Ratio.

>>3843521
I got banned for quoting Revelation recently too. Literally direct quotes from Revelation, cited as such. Banned for 'racism.'
>>
>>3843555
Being free to live as you want (and not how the government wants) is not degenerate. It's explicitly opposed to our degenerative authoritarian masters's wishes.
>>
>>3843521
Be the Jew you've always wanted to be. Never give up.
>>
>>3844548
Fuck you cianigger. Israel love it when hate gets directed at jews in general.
>>
File: SimaVakninGil1.webm (1.83 MB, 320x180)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
I got banned for posting this file so I take that to mean feds find it especially spicy.
>>
>>3843755
>Hurr durr, having a suicide fetish isn't degenerate if it's rebellion
Gas yourself, anon. It's cleaner and more efficient than being a sexual degenerate.

That type of thinking isn't sane. Hey, anon. Spell God out. Otherwise GTFO. It's not the Tetragrammaton, and it's not in Hebrew, so it's not His name.

>>3843555
They're only subhuman to the extent their habits are, anon. Don't forget St. Paul--we can be one in Christ, and all like God through Jesus of Nazareth who rose from the dead.
>>
>>3845308
True enough. Grabblers get off on being oppressed.

>>3842643
Until Jews repent, until racial descriptors stop being fitting, they are expedient. Never forget that we aren't damned for our race, but for our sins and refusing to cleave to Jesus Christ.

>>3842592
Faggot, the shills that m00t sold us out to are trying to reprogram us. Have fun and evangelize.
>>
How many schizo threads do there need to be at one time?
>>
>>3842179
Paul Frees. Greatest voice ever
>>
>>3846355
god, uncapitalized. And I'm not a sexual degenerate at all by anybody's standards.
>>
>>3846356
>antisemitic christian
laughable, Christiantiy spread jews, but you'll say they are edomites.
Then you'll say you're based antisemitic who expelled jews over 108 times.
without telling anyone that it was just transferral of jews ruling in christian noble courts from one court to another.

without christianity, we wouldn't have 'grabblers'.
just look up the christianization of Lituania, the last christianization of Europe, and what it did to the 'grabblers'.
Spoiler: it elevated them higher than any jew in europe at that point and exploded their population in number.

Christianity is globohomo 1.0 the precursor to the current age.
Same spread, same benefactor.
>>
>>3846678
>UnCaPitaLIZED
Then you're still a Jew. No one cares.

If you can't separate the image of God's name in lettering from the identity of God, you are still a slave to Jewish thought. God became incarnate and paid the price for our sins. God wants virtue, not sacrifice, but he showed us sacrifice for us and our imaginations.

>>3846770
Until you realize the cross is the crux of sanity and piety, you're fucked. Abuse happens in every system.
>Christianity is Globohomo
Only Christianity religiously fought homosexuality in principle. Pagan religions didn't really care. Christianity suppresses homosexuality, sophist. Tell your masonic lodges your devils that rule you hate you.
>>
>>3846990
I just disagree with your jword influenced view of God existing as a dude in the sky. god is life and the universe, we are god experiencing itself. That "jesus died for us" crap is distraction from the message jesus taught of looking inward (not to the church you retard) and loving man/life/earth.
>Pagan religions didn't really care
t. Man who probably thinks 'sun'day is the sabbath and celebrates the birth of his savior not only in the wrong season, but with a clear pagan practice: bringing a tree inside
>>
Reminder that Christians from the Vatican, who were basically converted jews, persecuted people who kept record of the contents in this thread trough books and works of art. They will tell you they are the biggest antisemites while at the same time deying that they simply transferred kikes from one christian white country to another christian white country.

https://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/but%20the%20edomites/
https://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/but%20the%20edomites/

They will call you a shill despite them having paid people shilling Christianity on here for thousands of hours on end, and they will do their best to convince you that Zoroastrianism, Shintoism, Buddhism, or any other non Jewish way of life is just degenerate pagan larpers despite those never actually allowing africans into their own countries and religions.

And now they are here because /WSG/ has been top tier comfy with the Hyperborea threads
>>
>>
>>
>>3847014
retard. sky father is 100% indo european. what do you think jupiter, or zeus pater, means? thinking god is a black cube or pure nihil (pantheism) is semitic saturn worship.
>>
>>3847118
You know francis bacon, who was big in the KJV translation as well as probably wrote shakespeare (see psalm 46 reference and both "shakespeare"+bacon using endless neologisms), the two books in every english speaking home for hundreds of years,,, he formed the group that became the freemasons. Why are you so sure your christianity isn't corrupted by evil? It seems that you should expect it to be evil, and seems obvious it has been corrupted.
>>
>>
>>
File: Welcome2pol.webm (3.94 MB, 480x360)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
>>3842178
Are you >>>/gif/19288094 ?
>>
we evolve from monke

stupidity of thread proof
>>
File: MYBALLS.webm (307 KB, 242x172)
307 KB
307 KB WEBM
>>3848648
Yes.
>>
>>3848852
So tell me, why does every medical professional display two serpents coiled around a staff on their emblem?
>>
>>3848984
Its ancient greek, the rod of asclepius. Asclepius was a god of healing/medicine.

The two sneks are actually related to Hermes and represented trading/messengers
>>
File: Pentagogum2.webm (3.46 MB, 320x240)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB WEBM
>people who still think there is no conspiracy
>people who think occult orders have not existed for thousands of years
>>
>>3849079
You're so full of shit you'll be buried in a matchbox. That and your balls webm you throw around because you're so desperate to be virile
>>
>>3842236
Anyone have a source on this one?
>>
>>3849161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY4Io7Q-gZY
>>
>>3842179
I had one art teacher who taught us this kind of stuff way back when I was young but at the time it flew over my head and I laughed it off as non-scientific. Now I know he was trying to save us.
>>
>everything i don't like is the jews
>>
>>3842236
>>3842240
>>3842242
These are interesting, where can I find the whole video?
>>
>>3849079
The reason why it's used in medicine is because it was first correctly attributed to medical stewards in the US, but then later errorneously expanded to include all branches of medicine. The appropriate symbol that's been used by the rest of the world is the Rod of Asklepios, the healer of the gods. It is one snake around a simple wooden rod. Caduceus is the staff of Hermes, two intertwined snakes copulating on a staff with two wings. Hermes is the messenger, he is the god of the underworld and the earth, the one who brings the souls to the other. The Jungian trickster. The symbol dates back to Ningishzida, the Mesopotamian goddess of the underworld and vegetation. It's a symbol of transformation, death and rebirth. Her symbol is too a rod with two intertwined copulating snakes.

What you are dealing with are the divine archetypes that predate any conspiracy theory your mind can come up with. These are ancient, older than the consciousness and reemerge again and again from the deepest depths of the human soul. To connect with the archetypes is to walk with the gods, to understand the self that is not. I find talking about it as "subject to institutional policies that elevate the material over the spiritual and serve the interests of those at the top" to be a perversion of the divine, and deeply insulting to the human soul.

I find it to be in fact the very opposite of what your claim is.
>>
File: welcome_to_pol.webm (4.36 MB, 640x360)
4.36 MB
4.36 MB WEBM
>>3847764
>>
>>3849523
>that predate any
Yes, the content discussed is unquestionably pre-diluvian in origin.

>I find it to be in fact the very opposite of what your claim is
That's because you're a shill.
>>
>>3850106
>Yes, the content discussed is unquestionably pre-diluvian in origin.
It is not only pre-diluvian, it predates anything even resembling humans. It's hundreds of millions of years old at the very least and the substrate which gives a rise to the divine structures can be observed in its simplest forms even in worms that are 500+ million years old.

>That's because you're a shill.
If I am a shill, why don't you question the material with coherent arguments?
>>
>>3850128
>If I am a shill, why don't you question the material with coherent arguments?
Because if you are advocating on the part of people who say the caduceus is an innocuous symbol then you are advocating on the part of Luciferian worshippers bent on world domination and the subjugation of the human race, and ultimately all of your words will serve that end in one form or another.
>>
>>3850141
>you are advocating on the part of Luciferian worshippers bent on world domination and the subjugation of the human race
How so?
>>
>>3842830
Dr. Greer is awesome. I recommend everyone ITT check out siriusdisclosure.com and start doing CE-5 meditations to contact ET
>>
>>3850425
Clickable http://siriusdisclosure.com
>>
>>
>>3851014
>>
>>3851014
>>3851015
>>
>>3851014
>>3851015
>>3851016
I knew there was something up when I decide to stop using all that crap and started using just a nonsmart phone. I guess those vids explained what I was feeling. Now the big question is are we being filtered here or is it just massive amounts of tranies and bbc lovers waking up.
>>
>>3851014
Good clips.

>>3851041
>big question is are we being filtered here
Come on anon. That is not a question. Yes, 4chan is massively a front for this type of social engineering. Most posts on all the popular boards (x, b, pol, gif, now wsg too) are made by AI and literal intelligence agencies, all pushing an agenda. This has been true since 2012 when it became legal to disseminate propaganda to US citizens through any electronic means. It was lowkey happening before that too.
>>
>>3849405
https://youtu.be/ty5lz9mVezU
>>
>>3842830
source on this video?
>>
>>3851520
https://vimeo.com/524395199
>>
>>3851609
thanks anon
>>
>>3842191
I just did the math and that's fucking wrong.
>>
File: 369.gif (1.69 MB, 300x300)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>3852696
retard
>>
>>3851413
>>3851041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCuAbjdfsg
>>
File: StarOfDavid.webm (4.45 MB, 320x240)
4.45 MB
4.45 MB WEBM
>>
File: greatpyramidsorion.gif (135 KB, 203x372)
135 KB
135 KB GIF
Let's talk about Orion.

>1) WHY are ancient megalithic structures aligned with these three stars?
-WTC and other modern installations also aligned this way
-South America used to be joined to Africa/Egypt, explains commonality to Inca/Myan/Mound builders
-Ancient European hedges and structures in pacific islands also align with these 3 stars
-There are even 3 whole islands that align with these 3 stars

>2) WHY is our Statue of Liberty not at all a statue of liberty, but rather an obvious representation of the Semitic/Chaldean goddess Heket?
-Note 7 points around head depicted in various ways
-Note depiction of serpents, skulls, 3 spirals etc
-"From her right side flows the primordial soul"
-"Her left side retains the source of all virtue"
-Chaldeans are reportedly the people by which Babylonians and subsequent modern practicioners learned of Kabbalah

>3) Why is it said that the universe is on Orion's belt or that gods are born of this nebulae?
-Movie Easter eggs are sometimes truths and sometimes misdirection

>4) Is there any correlation with Orion's Belt and talk of mythical planet Nibiru which has been claimed by some to be on a long orbit between these stars and our sun?
-Nibiru is claimed to have 7 planets and dozens of moons
-Some claim these planets/moons do not orbit in a traditional way but rather trail behind Nibiru in a line because of its rapid travel and dense gravity

>5) WHAT THE FUCK is this line of objects visible in Google Sky near Orion's Belt?
-Seems to be comprised of objects/discs evenly spaced and spanning great distance
-To my counting there appear to be ~47 objects in this line
-Also an elongated non-circular object that seems to be of the same visible light spectrum near this line

TL;DR why Orion's Belt?
>>
File: StatueLibertyHeket.gif (2.13 MB, 802x1078)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB GIF
>2) WHY is our Statue of Liberty not at all a statue of liberty, but rather an obvious representation of the Semitic/Chaldean goddess Heket?
>-Note 7 points around head depicted in various ways
>-Note depiction of serpents, skulls, 3 spirals etc
>-"From her right side flows the primordial soul"
>-"Her left side retains the source of all virtue"
>-Chaldeans are reportedly the people by which Babylonians and subsequent modern practicioners learned of Kabbalah
>>
File: OrionBeltLine.gif (1007 KB, 1223x648)
1007 KB
1007 KB GIF
>5) WHAT THE FUCK is this line of objects visible in Google Sky near Orion's Belt?
>-Seems to be comprised of objects/discs evenly spaced and spanning great distance
>-To my counting there appear to be ~47 objects in this line
>-Also there is an elongated non-circular object that seems to be of the same visible light spectrum near this line

Picture related. Look on Google Sky for yourself.

Or use this site, it's better.
https://aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/
>>
>>3853388
>>3853392
Speak plainly or don't at all.
>>
bump
>>
File: rik.webm (5.14 MB, 476x360)
5.14 MB
5.14 MB WEBM
>>
>>3853425
I don't read these tryhard posts at all
>>
bemp
>>
>>3842232
i though Tim Freke was a kike trying to wash out hermetic knowledge for Goyim
>>
>3842178

where do i find these videos?
>>
>>3860774
Four chan dot org, friend.
>>
bump
>>
>>3853425
based
>>
post about bill gates
>>
Did you know if you take a pyramid shape and make it out of tin foil, then you take that foil and mash it into a ball that pyramid is now a sphere. Wow! How did the Egyptians predict this? My math is irrefutable.
>>
File: SercoFEMAetc.webm (3.63 MB, 320x240)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB WEBM
>>
>>3865712
How would one know the difference between A and B? B could be A and A could be B and so on and so forth.
>>
File: 1611430498020.webm (320 KB, 480x480)
320 KB
320 KB WEBM
>>3842178
>No one is well served by the use of labels which generalize against racial, ethnic, or religious group
ywnbaw
>>
>>3847091
>>3847093
>>3847271
>>3847273

What is the source of that and where can one find it? In general I really like your threads OP.

Do you have a archive/have uploaded a totality to somewhere that is "permanent" given that these threads are only temporary?
>>
File: christianity.webm (5.2 MB, 640x360)
5.2 MB
5.2 MB WEBM
>>
>>3865712
really?
>>
File: 1613592940574.gif (1.83 MB, 333x358)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>3865712
ye m8, happens to me too. I've had my images being edited by the gay as tranny jannies. various things like
I'll post an image and when it uploads on my side the thumbnail is black and says
"Stop hating on israel"
or other shit. You are not alone you are not the only one. these faggots are trying to intimidate you. don't worry about it. I thought I was the only one getting fucked with until I've heard this from another anon a week ago.
>>
>>3867238
>Malleus Maleficarum
that was 1486
king james was born in 1566. literally full of shit. He wrote Daemonologie, but not Malleus Maleficarum
>>
>>3866281
Hey retard, they tried to get MLK jr to kill himself, you can see what they fear. They're glad if you see through the SJW lies but go to nazism instead.
>>
bamp
>>
>>3842178
take this shit back to/x/ you Tay-Sachs infested smoothbrain
>>
>>3869543
not possible. webms with audio aren't allowed
>>
>>3849076
>the rod of asclepius

Two snakes is Caduceus, one snake is Rod
>>
>>3842327
They knew even than who the cult of saturn was.
>>
(((They))) want this thread to die
>>
>>3842178
OP is BASED and REDPILLED

Keep it up
>>
>>3843755
The people at the top of the pyramid are pushing the trans agenda onto the lower classes, because it ruins their lives and make them easy to control.
>>
File: god.webm (5.44 MB, 640x360)
5.44 MB
5.44 MB WEBM
>>
File: allseeingeye.webm (2.75 MB, 640x360)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
>>
>>3872023
>listening to a cross-eyed american indian in a reebok tanktop
>not to mention the mushroom mural in the background
what in the everloving fuck anon?
>>
>>3872023
>>3872062
Eddie bravo's not looking so good, dudes.
>>3872718
>Not listening to someone because they're crosseyed or because of what they're wearing
>>
>>3872726
m8, what the fuck does tonto know about gnostic belief and aryan christianity?
You yourself must be an amerimutt. poor thing.
>>
>>3856780
Who is this guy?
>>
>>3842830
2 Chronicles 7
>14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

>15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

>16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.
>>
>>3842178
>>3842196
>>3842200
Anyone have any idea where these come from?
>>3843595
>searching for "sacred geometry and the Golden Ratio" with any other qualifiers doesn't bring these up.
>>
>>3872023
>>3872062
Gnosticism or gnosis (knowledge in Greek), paints the devil as the savior of mankind. You've heard of saved by faith, saved by works, but this is saved by knowledge. So what the serpent did in the garden was a good thing according to Gnosticism. A reoccurring theme in the occult is "become as god." Same trick in Genesis, they also use illuminated or enlightened.

One of the sayings of these guys are "do as thou willith." If any brothers in Christ are reading this, steer clear from these guys. Remember it's a 4 part chant, do as thou willith is just 1 part, it's luciferian. The first part looks innocent but the 2nd is not. If you've noticed the devil likes to do things opposite to god. In the prayer that Jesus told us to pray, it says "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done."
>>
bump
>>
>>3878131
You're a little misinformed. It's not gnostics but Thelemites who say: "'do what thou wilt' shall be the whole of the law". Thelemites also say "love is the law, love under will", which is compatible with Christianity. The knowledge that Gnostics seek is a Knowledge with a capital K because it is a direct knowledge by acquaintance rather than mere knowledge by description. The Gnostics identify the serpent on the Tree of Knowledge with the Christ. As Christ showed the way to attain Knowledge of God, so also the serpent taught Adam and Eve that Knowledge can be attained by going against the demands put upon you by a captor, in this case Yaldabaoth, the creator of the lower world of Kenoma, which is the material world in which we suffer. Note the recurrent theme in the Gospels and Epistles where the Christians are warned that the low world will reject and deride them for seeking the spiritual Kingdom. These messages, too, are compatible.
>>
>>3842230
6 videos at 3 mins each. Where's the 9?
>>
bump
>>
>>3842255
>actually thinking mccarthy wasn't an blight
gb2 /pol/
>>
>>3842191
>Moon diameter: 3 squares
>Earth diameter: 11 squares
>ratio 3:11, fraction 0.2727...

>Moon diameter: estimated 3,476 km
>Earth diameter: estimated 12,742 km
>ratio 3.5:12.7, fraction 0.2728
Pretty neat.
>>
>>3872023
>So when people use this word God- Because it's not a name... "Thou shall not use God's name in vain." Which name?
It's sad to me that people, Christians, might be fooled by such a ridiculous twist of rhetoric. There is no secret, no mystery, no ambiguity over this.

The verse is Exodus 20:7
>You shall take not the name of YHWH your God (YHWH Eloheka) in vain - for YHWH will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
It is a tradition nearly as old as that verse to avoid taking God's name in vain by rewriting "YHWH" in alternative forms, to avoid mispeaking. The israelits used "Adonai" in place of YHWH. Today, Christians use LORD in place of YHWH to the same effect, capitalizing each letter of LORD to know its a byword for the name.

The KJV translation of the verse is
>7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
The NLT translation of the verse is
>7 You must not misuse the name of the LORD your God. The LORD will not let you go unpunished if you misuse his name.

As for how YHWH, the name of God, is actually pronounced, the same reverence the israelites used to avoid ever saying it, combined with the hebrew writing system having no vowels at the time, resulting in the actual pronunciation being lost forever. We can guess at its pronunciation - Yahweh being the most common, Yehovah being the second most, but the 3-syllabol Yahuweh also having evidence. Today, jews ignore attempts at salvaging possible mispronunciations and continue with their bywords, using only Adonai (my Lord) or HaShem (the Name).

And the first name God was ever given was "Ehyeh aser Ehyeh" (I Am who I Am), Exodus 3:14.

And God outright says multiple times that no other gods exist, that he is the only. The so-called others are nothing but lifeless carvings of wood or stone with no powers. There's an entire fire-igniting event that God has a prophet put together to prove it (1 Kings 18).
>>
>>3878131
>the devil
What gnostic entity do you mean by "the devil"?
That name, the devil, was invented independent of gnosticism and well after gnosticism lost much influence.
>>
>>3873607
Rik Mayall
>>
>>3887036
the volumetric mean radi of earth and moon have a ratio of 0.2727

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/moonfact.html
>>
>>3877699
I would also like to know.
>>
bump
>>
>>3877699
Good question.
>>
>>3842178
OP source?
>>
>>3851015
Luke smith-san
>>
bemp
>>
bump
>>
bimp
>>
Don't die on me, thread
>>
>>3850425
We shouldn't contact ET, they might not be nice. I've seen dark forces recently when I take DMT
>>
>>3900723
how dark and what would you usually see?
>>
>>3900723
The fate of Earth is being fought over. I would say this is the "good timeline" because the antivaxx is winning, by a lot. People are waking up.
That's why there are so many dark entities about.
>>
>>3901770
doubt.jpg
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
File: gif1.gif (281 KB, 1024x576)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
>>
>>3873607
lord flashheart
>>
>>3847271
I didn't know Freemasons were gay
>>
File: 1614633626920.gif (308 KB, 420x420)
308 KB
308 KB GIF
>>
bump
>>
bemp
>>
>>3872726
>>Not listening to someone because they're crosseyed or because of what they're wearing
Lmfao, just think about the amount of wisdom we've missed out on for dismissing the retarded burblings of downies in a special school. Don't judge them by their extra chromosome and drool!
>>
>>3843521
kys tranny.
>>
bump
>>
>>3912021
Hey man, don't insult downies. They're the only humans with any humanity left in them.
>>
>>3842203
This is just fucking numerology. Your spirituality is too plebeian
>>
>>3843595
is 4channel really that cucked now?
>>
File: 1615843045727.webm (3.04 MB, 1280x720)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB WEBM
>>3917242
I believe so. It will only be a matter of time before 4chan is taken down too. I'm curious anons, what are you guys gonna do if this place gets shut down?
>>
>>3917259
asking for peaceful is white supremacy? what a world we lived in.
American culture like this needs to stop
>>
bump
>>
>>3914128
>tranny panic
Fox News is a helluva drug
>>
>>3900858

Test
>>
>>3919750
Hello, bot.
>>
bump
>>
File: GmanBreaks4thWall.webm (589 KB, 900x900)
589 KB
589 KB WEBM
>>3866078
>>3867438
>>3867464
>3865712
Why was this post deleted?
>>
File: 1619405387085.webm (3.78 MB, 640x360)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB WEBM
>>3925514
Take a guess why and by who?
>>
>>3925775
Whom, you gullible bitch. Whom.
>>
>>3926444
>gullible bitch
Butthurt luciferian detected.
>>
>>3877699
IIRC it was an anon that did it for fun.
>>
>>3867464
It happens to me off and on on various boards, yeah.
>>
File: 1619418629236.webm (3.31 MB, 478x360)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB WEBM
>>
>>3917259
Lainchan.
Discord Channels.
Ultimately, if everything is shut down, I'm going inawoods and never coming out.
>>
This is a good thread.
>>
>>3842216
>>3842218
>>3842219
>>3842222
>>3842224
>>3842230
years ago I saw dudes who also were making videos about how angle and position of induction coils matter a lot in an electric engine
>>
>>3842191
>>3887036
>>3889113
So in other words, God is real?
>>
>>3843521
>but mine saying which country sells HRT (and professing love for people being free to live as they want) gets deleted and a warning for not pertaining to the supernatura
sometimes jannies are based
>>
>>3885895
McCarthy was right about everything.
>>
>>3842216
I wish I had a boomer garage to try these.
>>
>>3853390
>Fast moving gif
>can't read more than two words of text before it switches to the next image
>>
Great, but what do?
>>
>>3843521

Imagine advocating for mutilation, degeneration, and corruption of young troubled individuals.

You're literal scum.
>>
bump for good thread
>>
>>3936277
Yes

>>3936313
Yes

>>3936366
>cap speed to 56kb
>shift+f5

>>3937257
Plant a garden, store wealth in a format which is not fiat currency, organize in person with other people who understand the television lies.
>>
>>3849523
I did DMT recently and I saw Hermes, or Ningishzida. They came and dispelled the fractal imagery and whatever else I was seeing, and all I saw was them there, twirling above me. I could not say how big it was, how close or far it was. I saw the two intertwining serpents, although there it is hard to say if they were really serpents, or something else. I can't even describe the colors, although I do believe I saw purple and silver. I do know that the intertwining serpents around a staff with wings and an orb at the top is the most rudimentary and accessible way to portray it. I described it as seeing the archetypal form of where the symbol comes from. The metaphysical thing from which our drawings stem. It was wild, and it has been on my mind a lot ever since.
>>
>>3842252
You're incredibly uneducated wow.

Imagine being so stupid you think the concept of a seal is incredibly advanced technology. Give an ape some paint and they'll place their hand on a wall and paint over it. There is absolutely nothing ancients could build that we can't with build today that's delusional garbage. Alternative number systems aren't some mythical thing either you walnut they still exist today and we use them for various things. Base 2 for example allows us to build computers so retards like you can watch other retards make YouTube videos pondering the nature of alternative number systems because you're so retarded you are incapable of grasping them abstractly so instead ascribe them to ancient alien satanists?

Take your fuckin meds dude.
>>
>>3939624
>Plant a garden, store wealth in a format which is not fiat currency, organize in person with other people who understand the television lies.
sounds like a lot of work can I just live and then die instead?
>>
>>3849114
>>3849523
>3849079
Why was this post pertaining to the origin of the caucasus deleted?
>>
bump
>>
>>3867052
His name is Randall Carlson, he's been on JRE a couple times at least. One of my heros.
>>
File: 1617315031897.webm (2.45 MB, 534x300)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
>>3935698
Based Carson.
>>
Hell yeah, dude, post more shit. Schizo stuff is funny to me.
>>
>>3842178
bump for good thred
>>
>>3885895
gb2 bunkerchan you filter tranny faggot
>>
>>3917278
For fuck's sake, its JEWISH culture (subversion), not American culture.
>>
>>3842178
>God is real
>meme magic is real
These are mutually exclusive beliefs, retard
>>
File: vegas.webm (1.08 MB, 624x352)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
>>
>>3872023
>>3872062
I need a fellow Christbro to help me out here. But is he implying that the true god of the new testament is Jesus and that the OT god is a demon/the demiurge? but what confuses me then is how he says that the bible is demonic. Unless he means just means the OT.
>>
>>3949681
And is he saying Jesus is God and thinking that "God" is the father of Jesus is wrong since "God" had nothing to do with Jesus?
>>
>>3947693
God talks shit on magic in the bible, though.
>>
>>3872718
Shit it's funny anon, I sat there for a good minute trying to figure out whether or not he was being serious, it could have just as well been a mad tv skit
>>
File: PEPE38.gif (201 KB, 660x780)
201 KB
201 KB GIF
>>3878131
>If you've noticed the devil likes to do things opposite to god

Yes, satanic inversion is an extremely important concept I try to tell Christians about, satan worshippers have this autistic need to flip everything good upside down, to make boys into girls and vice versa, to make strong people weak, healthy people sick, happy people miserable. Meme magic into kabbalah.
>>
bump
>>
>>3842178
Can you post the video of the freemason getting asked about lucifer? He has a pleasant response at first and then realizes the guy is uninitiated and becomes very withdrawn then leaves. Pretty sure I've seen it in one of your threads. Also I love you <3
>>
>>3917259
Telegram ...?
>>
File: 1619327703850.webm (3.66 MB, 640x360)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB WEBM
>>
>>3842252
>that could not feasibly be built today with our technology

you have a boner for the mysterious ancient people.
the reason we don't build intricate stone structures is because they're expensive, time consuming and shit.

People rave about the Romans having some "advanced concrete" but forget that none of the coliseums have roofs and that most of the buildings took decades to build
>>
>>3847139
Because i've actually read it.
>>
File: phoenix.webm (2.91 MB, 640x338)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>3936277
It has been said that the highest praise of God consists in the denial of him by the atheist, who finds creation so perfect that he can dispense with a creator.
>>
bump
>>
>>3936277
Depends what you mean by God. The most likely theory is that the universe is ran by an algorithm. So I suppose the creator of that algorithm would be our God. He probably doesn't even know we exist. We're just an unnoticable byproduct in an endless sea of 0s and 1s.
>>
>>3950107
where exactly and how can magic exist in a realm of god? wouldn't that mean that god created and allows magic to exist?
>>
File: I am the milk man.webm (1.73 MB, 720x720)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB WEBM
>>
bump
>>
>>3853002
Well that's fucking depressing.
>>
File: 1619334694053.webm (3.84 MB, 360x203)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>3966854
>>
>>3939692
>I did DMT recently
didn't bother reading the rest lol
>>
File: satan.webm (2.26 MB, 1280x720)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB WEBM
>>
>>3960258
That isn't why most atheists are atheists, though, its usually about the noticeable flaws can't be a deliberate, so creation must boil down to chance or some other version of The Problem of Evil.
>>
>>3964891
In the form of the mediums, sorcerers and necromancers that are mentioned frequently in the bible in low regards on the level of adulterating whores because they manipulate God's truths through the twisted lens of idolatry.
>>
>>3842192
filtered
>>
>>3849367
Basically true though
>>
>>3885895
Time has proven McCarthy correct about everything.
>>
File: modes of thinking.webm (4.06 MB, 320x240)
4.06 MB
4.06 MB WEBM
>>
File: gg.webm (3.81 MB, 640x360)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>
>>3842251
majority of individuals could be feared into doing almost anything it seems...
>>
bump
>>
>>3917259
Probably go outside and redpill people there on the synagogue of satan.
>>
this would have been nice to have posted in my actual schizophrenia thread.
>>
bump
>>
>>3949429
The Silent War got not-so-silent
>>
>>3842179
>>3842183
>referring to simple geometery as "magic"
why is disney so satanic, anons?
>>
>>3885895
>an blight
>an
i see the chinese are here.
>>
>>3843755
>not how the government wants
the government wants you to be trans.
>>
>>3847118
>pure nihil (pantheism)
how can nothing be everything, neighbor?
>>
>>3847139
>Why are you so sure your christianity isn't corrupted by evil?
because christ is eternal.
>>
>>3843521
>injecting hormones into my body that was not designed to harbor them in such a concentration will make me happy!
fuck off
>>
>>3908187
here's a bit of a tip anon.
if the sine has no beginning and no end, just like a circle, then you shouldn't be mapping one point on the circle.
therefore, just the like the internet, the universe is a series of tubes.
>>
>>3917259
>what are you guys gonna do if this place gets shut down?
stream from behind 7 proxies.
>>
>>3916929
>This is just fucking numerology
not even close to numerology.
>>
>>3964891
now you're getting it.
it's just a trick, anon.
Light is real.
magic is a fucking illusion, a con.
>>
>>3936277
which one?
>>
File: meme reality.webm (4.89 MB, 480x360)
4.89 MB
4.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>3973113
They think they're different somehow than the very same people who rolled heads down pyramids or held the Salem witch trials.
>>
>>3979418
+1
>>
bump
>>
File: baka.webm (928 KB, 256x256)
928 KB
928 KB WEBM
>>
>>3842192
>t. filtered room-temp nonwhite
>>
>>3979110
knowledge is magic
>>
bump
>>
>>3972451
The irony of a black man telling people we need to get black kids out in the fields tending to crops to make them better people, holy shit!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.