[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 127 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous thread
>>3636227
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3747098
Don't leave me hanging.
>>
>>3747106
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
lol aliens aren't real and even if they were real why would we come to this shithole?
take your meds schizo
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3751064
If you're gonna shill at least be original. You're boring.
>>
bump
>>
>>3744240
>180 days to disclose UFO info
Now thats news to me
>>
bump
>>
Why is everything always filmed in potato?
>>
Watch Fire in the Sky.
>>
>>3751064
your matriarch suck my fluids
>>
The real horror of the universe is that we are alone..
>>
>>3744240
when was this? recent?
>>
Aliens and Extra-terrestrials aren't they same thing
If a martian comes to earth it's still from our universe, nothing alien about it
but you see all these creatures and monster stories from throughout history and they're the real aliens coming from multiverse earths
>>
>>
>>
>>3755591
>glowing auras and black money
keks be with you
>>
>>3754594
I love it when you ignorant fools say things like this. But hey, Ignorance can be bliss I guess. But it can also get you killed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9YcIlkl_c&list=LL&index=69&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tpTcivX-28&list=LL&index=46&t=83s
>>
>>3744240
This shits been debunked already
>>
>>3756059
Exactly what part of the request to produce a UFO report in 180 days has been debunked?
>>
>>
>>
>>3744308
You know before he left us, hawking's warned us that if ufos did visit earth it would be to harvest the planet. What if these ufos are some sort of reconnaissance in seeing what are capabilities are for an invasion to harvest the planet. They are interested in our nukes to see that even if they are technically more powerful than us, we still have the means to at least soak this entire planet into nuclear fallout. Making the planet worthless to harvest and highly toxic.

Maybe the ayylmaos haven't come because they know we might not be able to defeat them, but we can destroy the planet making it pointless.
>>
>>3745475
Wow never heard about this one. it's definitely one of the few that sounds really plausible. Wonder why it never made more national news.
>>
>>3758901
somehow that looks way bigger in the distance than it does when it got loose
>>
>>3758956
If you are traveling at interstellar speeds, just throwing your trash out the window at the right time hits a planet with the force of dozens of Tsar-bombs from sheer kinetic energy alone.
"Technically more powerful than us" is a hell of an understatement.
But yes, if they are interested in something that requires the planet to be undamaged, that could be a reason.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3744240
Tucker Carlson? Failed thread already.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3744240
aliens are demons
>>
>>
>>3744394
>>3744353
>>3744328
>>3744308
>>3744283
>>3744247
>>3744246
>>3744241
thanks buddy

this series look more interesting than the one from Discovery with the Fed lol
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
anybody know any good podcasts?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
you alienfags are going to lap up all the BS when project blue beam starts

"muh gubmint released info!!! they would never lie!!!!!"
>>
>>3775911
lmao, you don't even know how to sage, but thanks for the bump anyway, retard
>>
>>3775938
wasnt trying to sage your thread, but ill do it with this reply. have fun with your fanfic
>>
>>3775911
Would you like to share with the class what Project Blue Beam is and why it might be significant when considering government run "disclosure" operations such as TTSA?
>>
File: Chris de Burgh.webm (2.65 MB, 1280x720)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>
anybody have any decent podcasts to listen to?
most are just shitbags talking sht instad of any info or new stuff etc.

Somebody intelligent but also fun is what im looking for no women they suck
>>
>>3776955
https://lmgtfy.app/?q=project+blue+beam
>>
>>3777380
No need to be flippant. If you think project Blue Beam is relevant to the discussion of current Disclosure efforts, then elaborate on why you think so.
>>
>>
File: space is gay.webm (3.82 MB, 640x360)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
"""aliens""" are just a satanic psyop
>>
>>3780180
Apes and ape enablers should be killed.
>>
Good thread keep it going.
>>
>>
>>
>>3770289
Mysterious Universe
>>
>>
>>
Where do i go to watch cool documentaries, tv shows, movies etc. about this stuff?
>>
This is basically full disclosure and no one will even notice.

https://www.ufoexplorations.com/?fbclid=IwAR1WmPltIG36mjlc4mFbzRYMS9MXbYKiE0vzbBzaqfDbdMwunm8Md2g7ZoA
>>
>>3788273
>>
>>3758956
No that's dumb, literally the only reason they've have to attack humans is because sooner or later we might compete for resources. Other resources on earth are not unique at all, harvesting our planet would only make sense if aliens lived on something like mars, otherwise the distance they'd travel to come here to eat our weetbix would outweigh the benefits of eating said weetbix
>>
>>
>>3758956

IFLS fags like Hawkings, black science man, Bill Nye, and Sagan all had very limited and small-minded perspectives on the UFO phenomenon. Stuck arguing against nuts-and-bolts strawmen and puzzling over the drake equation.
>>
>>
>>
>>3788448
Whoever has the means to come here has the means to asteroid mine to their heart's content. One thing you can't find on asteroids in good quality is human spirits.
>>
>>3793548
Isn't it weird that, so far as we know, no human has ever died anywhere besides earth? Weird, huh? like, what if earth was a prison for human souls? If we die offworld, do our souls escape? If an ayyyy dies on earth, are they trapped?
>>
>>3788425
>expecting /pol/tards to read past a headline
>>
>>3788425
Louis Elizondo BTFO'd yet again.
>>
>>3744247
Haha, his first anal training was a town called guagetown
>>
>>
>>
>>3780180
based

nuScience is gay as fuck.
>>
>>3780200
hey, this board is not racist. Be respectful to black people.
>>
>>3793691
What are you talking about. The Russians lost people in space. They are dead, bodies floating the cosmos. Perhaps they will land on a planet one day and the bacteria will spawn a new civilization over millions of years.
>>
>>3794989
>Dead cosmonaut gets pulled into gravwell of asteroid
>Dead cosmonaut's body becomes integrated with object over many years of dust buildup
>Asteroid finally gets pulled into the gravwell of a planet
>Asteroid makes impact, core is not vaporized.
>Erosion eventually reveals dead cosmonaut
>Moisture and solar energy revive the sporific microbes in the dead cosmonaut

Planet's ecosystem will never be the same.
>>
>>3794989
>bodies floating the cosmos.
No. Their stations had a very low orbit and they still had a drag. They burned while reentering.
>>
>>3794989
they'll burn up before they reach the planet, and if it has no atmosphere, there will be no life worth noting
>>
>>3780180
extremely based
>>
who's more retarded ufofags or flatearth?
>>
>>3795288
you
>>
File: missiles do nothing.webm (1.89 MB, 480x360)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
>>3795288
UFOs are 100% confirmed to exist even by mainstream sources and the government. The only contention is weather they're manmade, alien, or both.
>>
>>3787395
Think anomalous on youtube is a good channel. Some docus: ufos and nukes, Unacknowledged, anything with jacques vallee, see the talks with david jacobs on youtube
>>
>>3795573
What the fuck is this from?
>>
>>3754612
IT LITERALLY SAYS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GRAPH THAT IT IS "TONIGHT".
>>
>>3780180
this but unironically.
>>
>>3796301
Not sure. I saved it from a thread on /x/.
>>
Shameless bump. Much better than the tranny shit threads.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3758956
>>3788448

He is incredibly wrong on this. The uniqueness of consciousness in the universe is what makes us all special, be it earth or any other beings within the universe. Any other consciousness that is capable of communicating and traveling with control and exploiting the quantum realm has zero need for our resources. They will welcome us, they just don't want us destroying everything or gaining power without a respect for the power and all the other conscious entities in the universe both within our 3 dimensional world and beyond. When you get to their level of tech you move within the fabric of space-time not along it.
>>
>>3804379
Yes, think big like this if you desire disclosure. It's going to change our fundamental understanding of existence. Try to imagine a timeline where a culture, civilization, as lucky and advanced as us has progressed through the Kardashev scale and advanced to a Type 1 or 2 civilization, where we can control and respect energy at a world or solar level. The internet is a good example of how proficient consciousness is at adapting to new information and communication... and we still are struggling to reach a Type 1 civ. When you try to imagine the kind of energy efficiency that a Type 2 or 3 civ would generate, it boggles the mind. We can only think in our own terms here but imagine having enough resources to never do labor again, imagine having all the time in the world to explore an internet where you can connect and review your dreams and desires - which will be possible for us in this timeline soon. What would consciousness begin to look like? could you prune, print, record or merge this network? What about interact with others on the network like points of data? could you eventually export your self to an external body and shed your primitive one for a handsome android or shiny new vehicle made of living materials? and if this ship has a way to travel through space-time.. and your consciousness is in the ship, then wouldn't that be time traveling?
>>
>>3804732
cont.
I think if you stretch your imagination a bit, in a predictive way, it's easy to imagine that the ufos above us, are connected to a galactic super highway that is connected to much larger systems of energy, information, and culture. Our immediate galactic neighborhood seems empty and it is because we live in a uninhabited part of the milky way. We're primitives living in a national park, and at worst— a lab. Acknowledging this is the first step to finding out why we are being visited or how we even got here in the first place. Even if we were being exploited for a resource, (this mode of thinking is way too rooted in fear for my taste) to begin to understand why... why we are living in an experiment demands an answer. I think the galaxy is brimming with friendly or at least mild sovereign type 1-3 or even 4 civs with intelligent species that can or have represented or allied us. We are alive right now so something must be going right. The tech might be indistinguishable from magic to us, but their consciousness is the same mirror, vulnerable and cautious around primitive and dangerous animals in uninhabitable environments.
>>
>>
>>
Sorry if this has been posted, I've never seen this account before

https://youtu.be/sPHVvg-dXOs
>>
>>3795573
These are flares with a small parachute to control their descent. What you see dropping from them is the burning white phosphorus.
>>
>>
File: 6ZgvBUHt9CHxV6gA.webm (423 KB, 960x540)
423 KB
423 KB WEBM
>>
>>
>>3780180
Please elaborate.

I want you to describe in detail, why Satan (assuming such an entity exists) would be interested in spreading rumors about aliens.

Go ahead. I need a laugh.
>>
>>3758956
If the reports of UFOs going over US and Russian Military warhead areas and messing with the controls by shutting them off is true. Well, that wouldn't be a problem for them.

I feel like if they are really advanced they would probably approach us diplomatically and study us beforehand. Despite our greed, I think we would approach another alien civilization peacefully if we were in there shoes.
>>
>>3758956
Imagine some guy in the middle ages thinking about the UFO "threat".

>they probably are here to take our crops and cattle away from us

Sounds rediculous, doesn't it?

ProTip: Nothing we have is relevant to a species that can travel between stars. Which is btw a good explanation for why they don't make "proper contact". Fucking why would they?

We try and don't disturb that last Amazonian tribe that isn't aware of the outside world. They are irrelevant to us. Nothing they do matters. That's what we are to aliens.
>>
>>3810696
>I think we would approach another alien civilization peacefully if we were in there shoes.

To the contrary, if we convinced the government there are alien cities we can bomb then they might take space exploration more seriously.
>>
>>3810758
>be elephants in africa
>hanging out and shit
>strange wheeled vehicles pull up
>they are packed full of white hairless monkeys
>here to gawk at us again
>ignore them just like we usually do
>looks like the lions are trying to make them into a snack again
>hairless monkeys notice and flee
>Steve reminds us again about the time the white monkeys made him sleepy and poked him with tiny sharp thorns
>STFU Steve, nobody believes you
>>
>>3811022
Lold
>>
>>3758956
>hawkings

Mostly brain-dead in the last decade of his life. Everything he said was essentially ghost written.
>>
>>3810758

This is most likely correct.
>>
>>3744240
So do these threads ever actually have UFO videos in them? All I ever see are clips from documentaries.
>>3810613
>he hasn't read his Jacques Vallee
oh no no no
>>
>>3810475
lol
>>
I'd be more worried if any of these clearly advanced ufo's are terrestrial in origin. It would imply many maaaaany advanced scientific things are being withheld from the world and public knowledge that could easily better the world such as energy and meta materials which we have been struggling with for ever now.
>>
>>3812104
I too would like more real UFO sighting videos but right now I think they're mostly documentaries because of the US disclosure stuff. The tic tac stuff really changed the landscape. It's gotten the entire community in a frenzy with the DoD actually coming out admitting some of this shit.
>>
>>3810758
I try to tell this to people who either go "if alwin exists where are they" and to the ones that for the most part treat aliens like gods. "They don't come because we are unworthy and violent." Bitch pls, take the ayylmao off the fucking high horse. If they made it far enough to travel the stars, they made it far enough to rape, pillage, genocide, and rule over an empire.

They "haven't" come because if they can travel the stars they have seen so many planets, raped so many other alien species, that we are literally nothing to them. We are not unique. They have seen so much there is no awe. No curiosity. No different than 99.9% of humans on this planet when they see a fucking bird for the millionth time. Hell we get to the point where we get so sick and tired seeing birds we put spike traps on our houses to make them go shit and roost somewhere else.

Aliens are not gods. They're not judging us. They probably came by millions of years ago and went "oh look, another planet just like all the other millions we have seen." They don't care.
>>
Still thinking too in-the-box, it's a simple deduction from where we are now to say ETs are traveling across multiple planets, galaxies, weeza birds lol ... nothing new here. Imagine being able to travel up, down or to any point in time, or through dimensions, across multiple universes to near infinite 3D spaces. To places with different physics, and then mastering those new laws of nature. They are God's from our limited understanding. You have literally zero grasp with these comparisons. It's more like civilization before the discovery of fire. Or a precambrian microbe having an insight that it will eventually become a dinosaur. Loud & hairy is why this planet has no seat in their fancy club. Clueless is nature. Have some respect
>>
>>3791526
>>3792967

What the FUGG is he talking about?
>>
>>3814078
UFO debri/crash retrievals
>>
>>3795573
>>3796301
magnesium training flares, they float em with balloons and shoot missiles and rockets at them
>>
>all the retards, especially here, that will fall for the fake alien invasion when They try to put it into action
>>
File: you will never pass.webm (432 KB, 1280x536)
432 KB
432 KB WEBM
>>3756097
this part faglord
https://twitter.com/ChristopherKMe4/status/1357809116069187584
>he reported the post for being a gif file

>>3752492
don't count on anything good anon
>>
>>3816129
thats not a debunking cum drinker
>>
>>3816129
The video in OP is also pretty much saying what Mellon said, dumbfuck
>>
>>
>>3788425
I'm a bit out of the loop so didn't understand this video very well. He says there were items on a list that talk about extraterrestrial materials but it's not connected to the documents and it's all BS. But what items are those, then? Is he saying they also don't exist or just have no connection to these documents? This small snippet doesn't present it very well.
>>
>>3813272
Most people think they're just drones and testing the government does in secret and it's just some common military personal with no knowledge making contact and not knowing what they are. It's why the public in general doesn't give a fuck and why I'm stopping giving a fuck. The videos are of people not knowing the exact nature of the objects, but it's more likely US technology. Or at least is what all knowledgeable, intelligent people seem to agree with.
>>
File: ufo russa.webm (2.81 MB, 720x400)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
>>
>>3751064
>lol aliens aren't real
who do you think makes all the BBC and cuck threads
>>
>>3750773
Factual, eyewitness and testimony are words that can't be in the same sentence, they all literally don't prove nothing
>>
>>
File: kkf.webm (5.55 MB, 320x238)
5.55 MB
5.55 MB WEBM
>>
I've even had limited contacts but recently it's just meh I'm not interested... don't know what's happening to me
>>
>>3795288
One of these is highly logical and conforms to ALL known science and observation and common sense
>>
>>3795288
maybe you'll be lucky (or unlucky enough, depending on how you look at it) to see a UFO in your lifetime. It changes you
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3819791
woa, it's a low-tech ufo.
>>
>>
>>3804747
>Exploited for a resource
Think about it more like symbiosis. Higher civilisations need lower forms of life because they have a different shade of love which fits with theirs just like we need niggers to connect us to the animals

>>3818616
Eyewitness testimony can prove you innocent in court
>>
>>3825210
Yes, because the American court is shit
>>
>>
>>
>>3806881 >>3815657
Since when do flares deflect missiles?
>>
>>3817704
This is such an absurd scenario that If It is government technology, the leap made in technology is so substantial that its impossible to fit in the human timeline. easier to believe its alien technology or something even weirder, simply because we are not even close to such a level of technological advancement, we have no idea on how to generate such a large amount of energy as to play with gravitational waves like that, besides, these events started in the 40's, which put this whole technological debate into an even more unrealistic scenario.

With every technological advancement, even the most absurd ones we experienced, like electricity and the internet, we never had nothing in comparison to something so disruptive as a vehicle that can do what those vehicles have been doing for 70+ years on our atmosphere.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
bros..

https:// www.dailymotion.com/video/x241u
>>
>>
>>3744240
yeah aliens dont exist the earth is flat with a dome over it
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3758956
And that's exactly the reason why we should never ever give up our nukes.
>>
>>3849667
>>3848653

Source?
>>
>>3758901
That's just the detached shield floating. How is this in any way related to UFOs. Please explain.
>>
>>3849946
Yes, it literally says so in the file name.
>How is this in any way related to UFOs
Because stupid motherfuckers post videos of shields in UFO threads and there is one in particular that gets reposted a lot, that video clarifies what they are.
>>
>>3849947
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>3828617
That series from Discovery channel showed that other sailor who stayed alone on the deck and saw a massive spaceship coming up from the water
>>
>>3849971
but i wonder if all these CIA, FBI and marines are all shill glow niggas
>>
>>3849903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfTYtDDIM8
>>
>>3744283
I wonder if those alien ships experience the effects of gravity and things like traveling from air to water at a different time-scale than we observe them.

From observation it appears as though they just move from point to point with no resistance, but is that true?
>>
>>3758956
Personally I find it much more likely that the radiation from those nukes is dangerous to them in some way, prompting such observation.

Might be silly though, considering there are a lot more sources of radiation in the universe.
>>
>>3850017
>>3850019
then again, their concerns could be very similar to ours

bad actors stealing nuclear weapons from weak peasant countries and using them on their people
>>
>>3850051
in which case the purpose of their visits would be to inspect that they are still there.
>>
>>3831763
Since shortly after heat seeking missiles where invented. 70 years or so
>>
>>3758956
We humans see hunter and gatherer tribes and we leave them alone. We monitor gorillas and chimps with little cameras, why is it so hard to believe the aliens are just fascinated by us, like we are of other species on this planet, and they’re just monitoring us to see what we do
>>
none of these webms connect with each other
>>
>>3744240
>tucker asks twice what they're likely to reveal
>question is completely dodged both times in almost the same way
>>
>>3850017
https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a35718463/scientists-say-physical-warp-drive-is-possible/
>>
>>3818607
>IDF?
>glowniggers?
>MURICANS?
>manlet and dicklet asians?
NO
must be aliens
kek, anon you got me
cheers
>>
>>
>>
>>3812104
in what books or essays does Jacques Vallee equate UFO phenomena to "demons" or "Satan"?
please link as much as possible
>>
Bump to keep the thread alive
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3853274
>>3853793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQxx5a4N65k
>>
>>
>>3852262
post clips of the (((Falcon 9 reentry))) over Portland last night
>>
>>
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3744240
the truth is based
>>
>>3841442
Goddamnit Mulder was right.

Based thread btw, really comfy too.
>>
>>
>>3850900
lmfao glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that
>>
File: UFO Phone Camera.webm (1.46 MB, 960x540)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB WEBM
>>
>>3744240
>Open /wsg/
>Catalogue
>Ctrl+F "ufo"
>There actually is a thread
First time I'm in a thread like this guys
Came here on my own accord
What is the biggest redpill when it comes to UFOs? Is there one posted in this thread?
>>
>>3868202
universe-people dòt côm
>>
>>3868202
>What is the biggest redpill when it comes to

UFOs?
For me it was when the government stopped the
>weather balloon duuuuuuuur
and is now
>heres some videos, we don't know what the fuck duuuuuur
and the stories of UFOs showing up at missile silos fucking shit up weren't just stories
>>
>>
>>
>>3748910
>>3748936
>>3748964
Fucking Michelinniggers
>>
>>3744240
bumping. so much better than the tranny threads, lol make fun of trumptard threads, hitler threads, and pol threads.
>>
I figured it out. We're in a simulation and the inter-dimensional beings visit us for both study and entertainment. Think of Earth as a Zoo. And no we're not the only Zoo. Sometimes on Earth a safari tourist get's mauled by a lion. Sometimes on Earth an interdimensional tourist has an accident.
>>
>>
>>3810758
>>3813281

Smoothbrain take. Interest in cultures, alien proteins, and you're assuming we know the the nature of reality. That assumption alone changes every single variable including what is necessary and how possible it is for certain technologies to exist. Very smoothbrain take. You would probably be more comfortable in a place like r*ddit with the rest of the midwits and homosexuals who don't understand the copernican principle. How did you even come to be on 4chan?
>>
>>3865453
soulless eyes. i want to fuck her
>>
>>
>>
>>
Mick West debunked this.
>>
>>3852258
>Jacques Vallee
https://archive.org/details/ValleeJacquesChroniquesDesApparitionsExtraTerrestres/page/n79/mode/2up

page 80/160
>>
>>3882513
smoothbrain
>>
>>3883547
Mick West has debunked brain wrinkles.
>>
>>3882623
he is not speaking of demons but of non human races it says so right there on page 160
>>
>>3762789
>1994 a bunch of kids at recess claim they saw an alien!!!
This is what sold me.
>>
>Every fucking video is just some fat 50-year-old blob jabbering into a home recording setup about the time they dun seent a lil green man
Well consider me a believer!
>>
File: 012.webm (5.16 MB, 640x360)
5.16 MB
5.16 MB WEBM
>>3885024
>>
>>3813281
That's not at all what I was saying. Don't reply to me ever again
>>
>>3885024
Documented reports by credible witnesses all acrosss the world and through different periods of time showing certain patterns and consistencies of the phenomena, many of which after scrutiny can't be easily dismissed as mere hoaxes or misidentifications.

>>3884998
Over 50 children consistently reporting seeing 2 humanoid beings and a craft
The teachers were convinced at least that the kids saw something unusual by how freaked out they were acting, and there is apparently1 teacher who saw it too.
Over 2 decades later and they haven't gone back on their claims.
It's not simple as "bunch of kids at recess claim they saw an alien!!!"
And yes, this stil a pretty far out case, even the video acknowledges that.

One thing is being a skeptic and another is being a dumbass who dismisses something before doing some critical thinking.
>>
>>3885104
I mean hey, I'm willing to be open minded but mass hysteria is a very real thing, every child imagines monsters, and the X-Files started airing in 1993 kek
>>
>>3885024
Yeah I stopped watching after a few webms. I live this stuff, but some context or a qrd of the clips would be appreciated rather than just dumping them and expecting us to watch an hour of webms before talking about them.
>>
>>3885024
>Every
Opinion disregarded. And these webms aren't the whole of information on this topic that a 75+ IQ person has encountered and considered. Fuck off.
>>
>>3885327
A lot of them are self-explanatory in the file name.
>context
Also a lot of these are just people giving sighting testimony/talking about reports, not sure what more context do you need for that.
>>
>>3793839
Holy shit
>>
File: pol-8.webm (1.13 MB, 640x360)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>3744241
They using the northern lights to refuel?
>>
>>3793839
NOPE NOPE NOPE
>>
>>
>>3890242
good stuff
>>
>>
>>
>>3744240
yes, Im here
>>
Nibiru does not exist at all
>>
>>3890242
>i'd like to be happy in my ignorance
women
>>
>>
>>3891108
cancer

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.