[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 142 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 1584424401108.webm (3 MB, 960x540)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
overpaid badge retards #2

>>3656168
>>
File: 1597834115609.webm (1.72 MB, 640x360)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1595086006597.webm (3.57 MB, 432x240)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1601366857917.webm (4.33 MB, 640x360)
4.33 MB
4.33 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1581059446683.webm (4.88 MB, 360x360)
4.88 MB
4.88 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1584998773533.webm (4.45 MB, 640x360)
4.45 MB
4.45 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1577839228839.webm (5 MB, 640x360)
5 MB
5 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1580377773686.webm (2.81 MB, 1136x640)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1602903078403.webm (5.73 MB, 854x470)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB WEBM
>>
>>3667983
Why confront someone in gear when you're made out of paper mache.
>>
File: 1591228421304.webm (5.73 MB, 320x240)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1585269608424.webm (5.73 MB, 640x480)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB WEBM
>>3668002
lmao are you saying the cops were in the right there?
>>
File: 1598260398213.webm (5.65 MB, 1280x720)
5.65 MB
5.65 MB WEBM
>>
>>3667983
One thing to push him to the ground, probably didn't expect that result.

Another thing to see blood pouring (very quickly) out the guys ear and do nothing at all.

Each one of those officers will have basic first aid training and yet they keep walking like scared children thinking no one noticed their crime.

Glad the guys ok and the pigs are facing charges.
>>
File: 1586276228622.webm (3.06 MB, 640x360)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1581269560456.webm (5.73 MB, 640x360)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1589457339548.webm (3.53 MB, 640x480)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB WEBM
>>
>>3668004
Should have at least help the guy off the ground but what in gods name did he expect to happen. Lanky lepers like him have no business being on the streets.
>>
>>3668018
yes but maybe police shouldnt shove an old lanky man when they could just sidestep him.
>>
>>3668008
They're trained not to break formation, the guy was an communist agitator ordered to leave and refused, and the one cop did stop but was pushed forward and the guy received help seconds later. I hope the charges won't hold
>>
Most of these are justified
>>
>>3668023
which ones specifically?
>>
>>3668019
Are you dumb? The police behind them are cops in riot gear and they are not suppose to let people into the line of riot police, they obviously didn't expect him to trip over, fly 2 meters and hit his head which you can even see on the cop's reaction that pushed him before being told to keep going.
If you don't want to get pushed away by riot police, then don't stand infront of them telling them to stop like you're jesus himself
>>
>>3668052
god damn you people are delusional
>>
>>3668055
Not at all, you're just retarded
>>
>>3668055
it was the most softest of pushes you'll ever see
the guy tripped over himself
i agree with the other anon the lanky mong shouldn't have got in their way
>>
File: eat all of my dik.webm (1.7 MB, 538x960)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
>>3668055
You're arguing with wannabe sadists in the hope that they'll discover empathy. Who's really delusional?
>>
>>3667988
I assume the pig got fired and the nurse got a 7 figure payout?
>>
>>3668012
Damn, the steroids must be getting to him by calling the suspect a rat. LOL
>>
>>3667991
>pin someone to the wall
>put your hands behind your back
>continues to pin them so they can't move
hmmmm
>>
>>3668100
500k. Not enough desu. And it shouldnt be paid by taxpayers, but by the filthy pigs themselfes.
>>
>>3667991
That teacher "Zach pls"

What a weak faggot. I am not leaving my child with a shtbag, that watches as my child gets brutalizes.
>>
>>3668074
Tahrueee
>>
File: 1585771509605.webm (5.73 MB, 1280x720)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB WEBM
>>3668161
youd think that teachers would put the safety of their students first. guess not.
>>
>>3667983
>>3668002
>>3668008
>>3668022
>>3668055
>>3668057
>>3668060
>>3668074
You're all overthinking it. The old timer is a professional communist who is doing it on purpose to cause an outrage. He has a blood pack inside of the mask he bites when throwing himself down, leaking blood of a straw connected to the one of the straps of the mask, that's why he's bleeding "from the ear".

This was already discovered the very same day this happened but since all these BLM outrages are manufactured, it's not surprise the proof was memory-holed.
>>
>>3668165
Got a link to an archive of the evidence? Sounds pretty plausible to me.
>>
>>3668163
No why would they? They're just employees. Anyone says "do it for X" or "do it for Y"

Like bitch I'm doing it for the pay, nothing else. If I'm not being paid I'm not gonna work.
>>
ACAB

Anyone who says otherwise is a dumb white cuck
>>
>>3668198
Imagine having a sack then shooting a woman how are you not a tranny.
>>
>>3668203
why do you think that white people are the only people who have any form of respect for authority?
>>
>>3668183
Sorry, no. I'm German so I have very little interest to save up stuff from North America, but I vividly remember the thread and there was gargantuan autism involved in unmasking that elderly guy's antics. The alleged main reason he was left on the floor is because the police already knew him. You should be able to find it if you browse yuki la around -6+24 hours after the first articles appeared.
>>
>>3668203
acab is literally a white supremacist tenent
>>
>>3668260
oy vey its like anuddah shoah
>>
>>3668158
>And it shouldnt be paid by taxpayers, but by the filthy pigs themselfes.
Police departments have insurance for lawsuits. It doesn't come directly from tax money.
>>
>>3667983
I don't think money has a lot to do with it
>>
>>3668163
Should have used the taser the moment she picked up the scissors but whatever. Suicide by cop.
>>
>>3668165
>>3668183
Guy apparently had a fractured skull and a brain injury.
Martin Gugino is the name of the guy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_police_shoving_incident
>>
>>3668163
>>3668488
He could have just shoved her hard in the stomach with his boot. It would have been EZ mode to do that to an old lady. He could have taken control without lethal force. I think he wanted to punish her for being a shithead, so he followed through and shot. Bad decision in my book, borderline murderous.
>>
>>3668488
>>3668803
euro cops deal with knives and clubs all the time without shooting people. why do american cops need to shoot people?
>>
>>3668003
what a couple of psychos. staying calm while choking a guy out who has done absolutely nothing wrong or illegal
>>
>>3669056
i wish i had that vid of 12 uk cops dancing around one nigger with a knife
>>
>>3669075
i didnt say british police. i said european.
>>
>>3668008
You cant be serious.
>>
>>3667991
good officer that negro would have commited more crimes if he let her go
>>
>>3668165
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_police_shoving_incident

What reason do we have to believe you?
>>
>>3668014
LMAO this can't be real
>>
>>3668007
The fuck? They shot him because they couldn't catch up? Pathetic.
>>
>>3667998
They must have really wanted those dragon dildos.
>>
>>3668165
>You're all overthinking it
>an entire paragraph and reddit spacing about how it's a conspiracy to besmirch the name of good nigger cops with low IQs
>>
>>3668761
>>3669640
>>3669673
>Gugino was taken to a hospital in serious condition where he was treated for a concussion and laceration.[14][26] He was initially treated in the intensive care unit; as of June 9, he was transferred to a regular hospital unit and was reported to be in "fair" condition.[13] On June 15, Gugino's lawyer said Gugino had a fractured skull and was unable to walk.[27] After nearly four weeks, on June 30, he was released from the hospital. According to his lawyer, Gugino would continue rehabilitation, and at that point he could "walk with a little help"
Yeah, old dude is a known commie, these fuckers are retards, pretty sure he would be glad to really have
> fractured skull and a brain injury
all for the cause, but it doesn't seem that it was that that happened
>>
>>3668295
...... and where exactly do they get the money to PAY the insurance company?
>>
>>3668003
Considering we're even seeing this I'll assume he sued the shit out of them?
>>
>>3668002
Why be physically intimidated by someone made of paper mache when your in gear?
>>
>>3668161
The teacher did the right thing by repositioning the camera though and all he could do from that point on was tell the cop to stop. If he jumped in to help the kid god knows how that cop would of reacted.
>>
>>3668183
Really unfortunate that this cropped up just now. I had video of this guy getting shit talked by various protestors, specifically a black guy who was pointing out that this geezer was here specifically to get his ass kicked. By the end of the day he was in the hospital. Streamable just pruned the video a few weeks ago.
>>
>>3669668
>>3668007
The guy previously had a gun and was walking around naked. That's why they had their guns out. Naked dude put the gun down and walked away, then ran back for the gun. So he got shot. Hence this video.
>>
American police training must be something. They have zero regard for citizen life, like they believe they're part of another dimension or something. Literal brainwashed freaks.
>>
>>3670031
>libtard education must be something. They have zero regard for normal peoples lives, like they believe they're part of another dimension or something. Literal and figurative jew brainwashed freaks.

Fixed it for you
>>
>>3668165
Lmao, aight sure man, just take your meds ok?
>>
>>3668165
From what I can tell, you're partially right. Immediately starts "bleeding" from the ear, which wouldn't happen. But according to reports he did fracture his skull. Seems to me he was trying to illicit a response and fake bleed but he ended up getting legit hurt in the process.
Conclusion: He fucked around and found out.
>>
>>3669056
Cause US Police doesn't have that much training
https://www.insider.com/some-police-academies-require-fewer-hours-of-training-plumbing-2020-6
And also the requirement to join
https://www.uscp.gov/police-officer-application
That's all, so any moron can become a cop.
>>
>>3669419
HAHA FUNNY ONE DUDE YOU SAID NIGGER, OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY HAHAHA.
>>
>>3670053
will these meds make us think genital cutting changes gender or is that different medication for that mental illness
>>
>>3670066
No he didn't. Idiot. L2r
>>
>>3670066
i wasn't being funny she was probably a retarded criminal.
>niGger
>>
>>3668761
Why's this got a Wikipedia article?
>>
>>3670091
Wikipedia serves to push fake news.
>>
>>3670066
>>3669419

It is based that he said nigger. Don't let faggots try to control how you talk. Our culture is freedom, not foreign restaurants
>>
>>3670048
>"please officer, put that baton further up my ass"
>t. faggot
The length that statists and drones will yo go to defend people who rape them. Nice job retard. inb4 you call me a nigger lover you bootlicking cunt
>>
>>3670055
>which wouldn't happen
Are you a medical professional or an armchair "expert" talking out of your ass? I'm sure you have a medical degree from an Ivy League school. Examine your biases for an eagerness to get raped by police, it might be cloudijg your judgement. My friend slipped on ice and had a brain bleed. Blood came out of her ear like this. It was how we knew it was serious. She's not the same anymore.
>>
>>3670094
>savages libtard using his own words
>proceeds to project his faggot rape fantasy

Only faggots and libtards want things up their bum.
>>
>>3668004
Literally yes, you dumb commie fuck.
>A wall of police in riot gear
>I better confront them and physically accost them (federal offense, assault on a police officer)
>Oh no they pushed me over
>I was never prepared for them to ever do anything, for I am the righteous one
>I bonk my head on the ground because I am an old senile retard who cant catch a fall
>Boo hoo woe is me
Fuck you think was gunna happen? Or should've happened? The cops should've let him take their shit and sulked and said "okay I'll go home now"?
>>
>>3670098
I never expressed my support of the cops for what they did. Fuck them. But this guy is a moron.
But I mean really... Dude starts pouring blood from his ear but not the area of his head that he actually hit on the concrete? Come on now, anon, you can't really be that dense... Can you?
>>
>>3670104
>"ahhhh anyone who criticizes me is a lib"
Truly helpless, schlomo's pet
>>
>>3670116
still hasn't denied he is a libtard nor that he has had a dick up his ass.

I love Caucasian people. I challenge you to post the same. If your not a goyim as you say it shouldn't be a hard thing to post
>>
>>3670112
>I can see it in the pixels!!!
Have you ever hit your head? The brain is a lot mushier than skull, and your surface layer of skin on the head is not going to bleed so much as to be visible. Some kid hit me with a rake when I was a kid. Really didn't bleed that much. The only reason we can even see his bleeding ear is because of the perspective of the camera. Are you dense? What happened to Occam's razor? Is it more likely that a PsYOp AgEnT snuck into the HiGh LeVeL cOrdOneD zOnE or some confused senile guy ended up left behind by a protest and had his ass knocked over by high aggression low IQ nigger cops whose hiring practices select for sub 110's? I hate niggers but I know the state and its thugs are not my friends either. How many shekels do you get for telling us that the goy tools of jewish elites beating and killing us is fake news? Can't even protect a fellow white niggerlover golem
>>
>>3670028
running towards a gun doesnt warrant being shot. no threat to life or property until he picks the gun up
>>
>>3670120
Yeah a kike tool like you doesn't love white people. As scripture states, satan himself can quote the bible too. If you were smart you'd stop using the kike's word for us. Is it any coincidence they want us to think we're churkas? Those outdated terms which conflate European whites with a bunch of sandniggers in a mountain range full of subhuman muslims. Of course, you're either a golem or a sockpuppet to be doing PR for the police and the state. Tired of faggots, to be honest.
>>
Sure is glowing in here with all this dumb nigger cattle writing apologia for the state. I wonder who could be behind this?
>>
>>3670122
Holy shit the mental gymnastics here. Why are you so mad, anon? Do you not like differing opinions? You should take a deep breath. Get some air, my dude.
>old senile fuck
Kek, alright bud
>>
>>3670124
Legally speaking, it shows intent. There's a reason these cops weren't charged with anything.
But you right anon, he wasn't going for the gun. He was just out for a leisurely jog in the nude.
>>
>>3670129
i know legally, but morally. if i was that cop i would be doing anything NOT to shoot someone especially someone whos fucked up in the head like that. It just shows how lenient we are with police and how we accept them using guns as not a last resort.
>>
>>3670128
>he wasn't senile he was an elite operative!
Who is doing the mental gymnastics here? Old people are senile. The brain degrades as you age. Police are on (((their))) side. Whenever you come up with weird conspiracy shit to make yourself feel safe in the notion that muh state control good, and justify the acts of leashed golems attacking the populace, you should ask yourself why you were trained like a dog to do so. This isn't a simple binary where you either endorse the protests or support police and the state. I find it suspicious that there are so many shabbos goys in here this morning on literal shabbos doing work for their masters.
>>
>>3670130
police forces are a waste bin in which we let all of the low IQ whites (not to mention all the average nigs who enroll) fall. Their hiring practises do not discriminate by IQ, like in the military. It's a reservoir for people with rage issues and mental illnesses that make them convenient attack dogs and implements against the population at large. when you have a guy that is eager to be violent, and he's too stupid to be discerning, toquestion why he does what he does, as well as too retarded to perform his job consistently or with rigour (which is useful because the caprice with which the law is then applied terrorizes us and leaves us in permanent fear), he is the ideal servant. never forget that although we whites are smarter, our IQs fall on a distribution. There are a lot of people who should be gassed to raise our average, precisely for the reasons that those on the lower end of the distribution make good peons.
>>
>>3670125

so he didn't say he loved loud and proud Caucasians.

Post your nose
>>
>>3670142
>say this smoothbrain shibboleth
Don't you have somewhere to be, Finkelstein? Today is supposed to be your day off. although, to be fair I can't tell whether you're a retard doing the bidding of the jews, or a jews. that you use an outdated piece of terminology which identifies you as a churka is telling. I love my white brethren (above an IQ cutoff) more than you ever will, nigger. I've got one child (tested at 132 on the Wechsler) and another on the way. What are you doing for your race?
>>
>>3670074
Why the fuck do you care? if it can them feel comfortable with themself, why the fuck would you care then.
>>
>>3670122
>Some kid hit me with a rake when I was a kid. Really didn't bleed that much. The only reason we can even see his bleeding ear is because of the perspective of the camera.

Holy fuck, you can't fucking be this retarded, jesus christ how the fuck did you figure out to breath.
>>
>>3670151
broken skin on the head doesn't bleed very much. It's not going to pool or pour the same way. I was scraped more than hip, and the cut was pretty fucking deep. How can you be so fucking retarded?
>>
>>3668003
Imagine being this guy, robbed and beaten, then the people who are meant to protect you, don't show up for 45 min. Then they do show up and punch you in the face. What a fucking world we live in...
>>
>>3670135
Hey, just to let you know, the mental gymnastics I was referring to is you somehow deciding all of my political beliefs based on a couple paragraphs. You're making a lot of conclusions in your replies with no information. Also, he wasn't senile, you dumb cuck. He was proven to be an "activist".
>>
>>3670158
Remember they're never required to protect you.
>>
>>3670153
Not the guy you're replying to, but this is objectively wrong.
Even minor wounds to the scalp can bleed profusely. This is common knowledge.
>>
>>3670203
Well that makes three or four of us calling this guy out for being a fuckin retard>>3670189
>>
>>3669763
>but it doesn't seem that it was that that happened
Really? It doesn't seem?
That is fucking retarded.
>>
>>3669673
this
>>
>>3669673
>reddit spacing
I don't think you know what that is, newfag
>>
>>3670066
kill yourself, dumb faggot
>>
>>3667986
kek
>>
>>3667986
Ayy lmao
>>
>>3667983
What scares me about this is that the cop that pushes him immediatly seems to want to help him and starts to kneel, but then one of the others push him so he won't do it. I find it incredibly fucked up.
>>
>>3668003
>Are we clear?
>gurgling noises
>Are we done? Would we like to start over?
>moaning
>Alright, unclench your fist, and put out your cigarette
I'm not going to act like the dude in the video was some sort of angel. He's a huge douche. But the cop was being a douche, too.
>>
>>3670153
Dude I got a small scrape above the eye and lost half almost half a pint your a gigantic Gummi brained toaster strudel of a person
>>
>>3668008
>>3672439
>>3668466
>>3668165
>>3668008
>>3668002

none of you are pointing out the fact that this guy was scanning the phones and radio sets with his own phone before being pushed back, hsi head not touching the concrete and the squib pack that theya re using.

look up bluejacking, and NFC cloning
>>
>>3672546
>look up bluejacking, and NFC cloning

TL;DR? I can see that the guy was making a very deliberate motion with his phone before he fell over.
>>
>>3670151
I can't breathe
>>
>>3667984
that cant be a real cop, but if its true, I mean, Niggers.
>>
>>3667986
He could have owned up to his mistakes and been a man, but pride hit him right in the gut. rookie mistake, get fucked idiot.
>>
File: 1574396381656.webm (2.67 MB, 640x352)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>>
>>3672563
blue jacking was the technical term for forcing a bluetooth connection pairing on a target device.
ever see those newer bluetooth speakers you just tap with your phone and it pairs over NFC for the bluetooth audio. think this but malicious and more than just audio.
NFC cloning is exactly what it sounds like, if the police radios are anything like the firefighter radios i use you can program one with a base station with new encryption keys and then you just tap two radios together to propagate the keys to other handsets, especially if there is a mobile base of operations being used, and you do not want to get firefighters to all file back to the op center to sync keys.
you just propagate from group to group to individual to individual. this is used in situations where there are unexpected problems or when there is a risk of a device being used by a party that should not have access to comm's that should be secured
>>
>>3669419
lmao he said negro goddamn that was such a sick burn fucking hell how is she gonna recover holy shit dude your rhetoric is so godlike
Are you sure (you) aren't the low IQ monkey, it sure seems like it! Fucking wigger, to hell with you
>>
>>3668004
If you weren't prepared to be shoved then why push against a large advancing force of police officers in riot gear? He clearly wasn't forced into that position, they gave him a chance to stand down, and the officer's push wasn't overly obsessive.
...But it should also be noted that if you thought police officers shouldn't have to be rough then you are a naive idiot who was raised with a silver spoon in their mouth.
>>
>>3670124
you need to find a better hobby than shitposting
>>
>>3670059
You act like there is an excess of cops in the US.
For the past 3 decades people have thought the job wasn't worth it, and keep in mind people also say they are overpaid. Of course, crime rates have been accelerating in Europe so I doubt they can stay on that high horse for too much longer. Basically what I'm saying is if you have to deal with what US cops are required to on a daily basis, you don't want to be a cop. You need to understand, many end up with PTSD.
>>
>>3668002
yeah
>>
>>3667991
Nigger looking for a payout.
>>
>>3668003
Douchebag turned into a bitch real quick, no wonder he got his ass beat for the second time in one day.
>>
>>3668011
you cant slap a cop retard, no matter how weak or pathetic it was, that shit is not allowed
>>
>>3667983
this is what all of you do when you get confronted. Spill your spaghetti, stumble and pretend you were rightous
>>
look, lefties -- if you are old enough you begged for this; if you are zoomers, then you're just out of luck

after 9/11, americans begged and cried for help in their panic of the world trade center attack. the ruling class knew the people would beg and cry our for more after this massive "terrorist" attack. they already had the measures for the PATRIOT act that would soon follow the tower attacks

the PATRIOT act allowed the government to
>detain and/or take anyone in under suspicion of anything
>"zero tolerance policy" in schools where even a screwdriver would get you suspended; ANY sort of threat had to be taken seriously
>wire tapping home phones
and among those, the big one was new police training. for SAFETY, cops were allowed to shoot anyone posing a threat -- and they were also trained to do so; to shoot to kill, actually. no one actually read this act and they were like YEAH YEAH LET"S DO IT WE NEED SAFETY

if you are NOT american, then i can excuse you for not knowing this. however, if you ARE american, there is no excuse for your not knowing this

btw cops are bottom barrel small-fry. yet you "people" go after them. what is really going on is that you are too pussy to actually go after the ruling class who dictates what cops do. or just get really rich and get your own force -- you'd love to do that, wouldn't you, you sheepish little faggot leftist
>>
>>3672880
the whole airport thing, too, and how people complain about TSA and stuff -- extra monitoring; profiling; random checks/checkpoints for certain peoples for whatever reason -- this was all under the PATRIOT act
>>
>>3667993
wait... where was the gun? and who put it there?
>>
>>3670106
> take OAP by the hand
> put in car
> take 2 station
> deal with it in court
this is how it works in the civilised world, we don't even need military gear
>>
>>3670906
Here's your /s. Go back.
>>
>>3667991
>"STOP RESISTING" the adult man shouted as he violently wrestled the crying kid to the ground
what a hero
>>
>>3668000
d-g I wish I was a lawyer in murica
>>
>>3669646
it's not real
>>
>>3670158
not all of us
some of us are from europe
>>
>>3674302
Ah, where the cops let your women be raped by foreigners and arrest you for being racist on Twitter or saying that only 5,999,999 Jews died in the Holocaust.
>>
>>3674311
eww. not that kind of europe
some of us are centrals
>>
>>3674316
>some of us are centrals

Lucky.
>>
>>3668003
>chillin in apartment one day
>got all of my thousands of dollars worth of stuff around me
>life is good
>a couple of dudes break in
>ohshitnotmythousandsofdollarsworthofstuff.flac
>call the boys in blue
>both dudes hold me down and beat the shit out of me
>cops arrive 45 minutes later
>cop 1 asks what happened
>i tell them and cop 2 drops me
>starts choking me out while asking me questions
>life flashing before my eyes as i try to continue complying
iseethelight.mov
>cops let me go
>cops arrest me
>get thrown in prison for resisting arrest and attempt to interfere with an investigation
>my cell-mates are the dudes who broke into my apartment
>get the shit beat out of me every day
>guards beat me for asking to change cells
>i just wanted to protect my thousands of dollars worth of stuff
>>
>>3667991
weak faggot, can't overpower a kid.
>>
>>3675444
Nice trips senpai but did you watch the vid? He absolutely overpowered her and could've done it way easier lmao
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADdpLv3RDhA
>>
>>3676165
>OMG A BLACK MAN SWORE HORRY SHIT LETS GIVE HIM MUH OSCARS
>>
>>3672723
How do those boots taste, anon?
>>
>>3667983
>cops
>overpaid
>>
>>3667991
Fucking niggers, always escalating shit because their inferiority complex mixed with the racial characteristics of a wild chimpanzee keeps them from standing down.
>>
>>3675660
saw him struggling for a whole minute trying to put the bitchs hands behind her back.
>>
>>3669646
watch the flashlights to see where the seam between the two videos is
>>
>>3677452
Nah that was a white racist pig on a power trip. Roughing up black teens is how he gets hard and you can't tell me otherwise.
>>
>>3668100
balding cuck
>>
>>3667983
Natural selection at its finest. You're instinctively trained all your childhood to know how to bear a fall and you fucking die at the slightest push. Being "old" doesn't excuse being literally fucking useless.
>>
>>3668163
That's just fucking terrible. That's a geared up grown man being "scared" of an old woman with a pair of fucking scissors. Legal murder, nothing else.
>>
>>3668163
He literally moved into a position where she could attack and he couldn't safely retreat, justifying discharging his firearm. He was baiting that shot and she fell for it.
>>
>>3678821
>>3678825
>"If you come over here, I'll kill you!"
>*comes over there*
>"OKAY, KILL ME!!!"
>*kills her*

>>WTF WHY DID HE KILL HER?!?!

If you're that much of a colossal dipshit, you deserve to be executed imo.
>>
>>3678843
hello underage b&. how are you doing? did you know we can tell you're a faggot twitter nigger?
>>
>>3678846
lol that's a lot of buzzwords
>>
>>3678851
Ok. youre still retarded though
>>
>>3677625
Damn, missed that. Would be hilarious if this was true.
>>
>>3667983
>ima goto a riot when i can die from being pushed, because i am a weak faggot.
he deserves everything that happened to him
>>
>>3678843
>OH MY GOD THAT TODDLER HAS A BUTTER KNIFE
>D-DON'T COME CLOSER OR I'LL KILL Y-- AIIIE BAM BAM BAM
>S-SHOTS FIRED
Kneel, rat.
>>
>>3678856
So are you. You're point?
>>
>>3673372
It fell out of the cops holster because he doesn't know how to keep it in his pants
>>
>>3679379
>you are point
no i am not i am rounded retard
>>
>>3668165
>says we're overthinking it
>cites conspiracy theory
retard
>>
>>3668012
isn't this guy an undercover cop? Might have been a different video, but it looks familiar.
>>
>>3676643
>Weak pussy mad that he likes to step to people while being too afraid to do anything
So brave so stunning
>>
>>3670130
but you know he's going to pick it up and what, disassemble it? Clean it? He's going to use it and shoot someone. But you let them get shot because lol don't worry I have 1.5 seconds to land a shot and not miss.
>>
>>3682391
lmao you are definitely retarded. that's OK though
>>
*ahem* All Cops Are Bastards
>>
>>3678821
She had a knife and advanced on an officer with intent to kill, hardly the cops fault. Would you prefer he ran away and let her stab the people there?
>>
>3682405
bait. no one reply
>>
File: 1590836042029.webm (1.5 MB, 1280x720)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB WEBM
>>
>>3668165
>You're all overthinking it
>Begins to ramble on with a conspiracy but without proof
Ah huh
>>
>>3682397
Keep thinking it's others that are retarded and not you for living in fantasy land.
>>
>>3682420
ok retard
>>
>>3682421
ok retard
>>
>>3682427
>Anonymous 11/12/20(Thu)00:20:57 No.3682427>>3682421(You)#
>ok retard
>>
>>3682429
Enjoy getting your colleagues or an innocent person shot, all because "he was just running to the gun" but "didn't pick it up yet", retard
>>
>>3682433
ill enjoy shooting you
>>
>>3682434
ok retard
>>
>>3682437
ok retard
>>
>>3682438
are you ok, retard?
>>
>>3682440
come to your moms room and find out retard
>>
>>3682442
ok retard
>>
>>3667983
>>3667989
>>3682409
these olds, thinking they can old around with no consequences

think again gramps ROFLMAO
>>
>>3672584
It is a real cop and you're the nigger.
>>
>>3679315
Adult woman ready to die = toddler
Okay, dipshit
>>
>>3672880
>btw cops are bottom barrel small-fry. yet you "people" go after them. what is really going on is that you are too pussy to actually go after the ruling class who dictates what cops do. or just get really rich and get your own force -- you'd love to do that, wouldn't you, you sheepish little faggot leftist
This. Any country, civilization, nation, commune or whatever can't exist without cops. If you don't have cops, then de facto you don't have rules. If you don't have rule the strong man will rape the women and reduce the weak men to slavery.

The only alternative is cops. What you want to be angry about is politicians who think it's their duty to see everything and to control everything. You want to go after the politicians who told the cop to do whatever they like and the courts to jail people for minor issues.
But last time I checked, BLM wasn't directed against Joe Biden.

And as a French, I really want you to know how tame your cops are. They pushed an old guy? They arrest the people who want to get a building on fire? Here they throw TNT to us. I was here when a journalist lost his hand near the parliament. They shoot at us with reduced lethality guns. I have been hit twice.
>>
>>3668163
well she called him nigga so she kinda deserved it
>>
>>3668019
This late in

>>3668022
This late in the game and you Reddit fags haven't found out it's fake
>>
>>3682560
>Adult woman ready to die = toddler

yes
>>
>>3668002
he didnt confront anyone you fucking bootlicker
>>
>>3668007
wtf, dude is literally naked
no reason at all to shot him
>>
>>3668008
>Another thing to see blood pouring (very quickly) out the guys ear and do nothing at all.
You retards realize that they were followed by EMT in their backline, right?
That guy was in an ambulance within minutes of this event.
>>
>>3682907
They never will
>>
>>3669419
When you said the niggerword it made my peepee feel all tingly
>>
>>3668002
How's leather taste?
>>
>>3682496
This, fuck boomer scum.
>>
>>3667991
>Manlet
Colour me surprised
>>
>>3682731
Jesus dude. If you think American cops are tame, i need to find footage of the French. They sound metal as fuck
>>
>>3670066
>>3688165
>>3672618
>>3688506
>>3682398
>>3678170
>>3673864
Why do you leftypol trannies worship niggers?
>>
>>3668163

I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't think this is justified is a faggot bitch that can talk big but hasn't ever had to do the job. If you come at a cop with a knife you need to be shot.
>>
>>3670066
saying nigger IS funny. what are you, gay?
>>
>>3672546
he wasn't, that's just some pizzagate tier conspiracy bullshit
>>
>>3667998
a lady in her car got shot by the cops too lol
>>
>>3668003
nigger cop
>>
>>3689153
Shill alert
>>
>>3688506
How does nigger dick taste
>>
File: niggers.gif (3.57 MB, 500x208)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB GIF
>>3667984
Black people when they see other black people
>>
>>3668183
>Sounds pretty plausible to me.
Holy shit you're retarded. Literally no critical thinking skills. I feel sorry for whoever has to depend on you.
>>
>>3678843
You're not as smart as you think you are. The issue is not that he followed through his threat. The reason people are upset is that he didn't see any alternative to handling an old woman holding scissors other than shooting her. Why not use a taser?
>>
>>3667989
>now this
Ugh
>>
>>3690069
>Why not use a taser?
why not use his hands and 150 lb and 8 inch height advantage?
>>
>>3689951
never be a woman etc
>>
>>3667991
>resists arrest
>OOOWWW OOOH WHY DOES RESISTING ARREST HURTS STOP PLEASE OOWWW

What a fucking nigger
>>
>>3690479
THATS RIGHT SNOWFLAKES! DO NOT RESIST OUR BRAVE OFFICERS IN BLUE! THEY ARE HEROES!
>>
>>3669895
>and where exactly do they get the money to PAY the insurance company?
If you have any kind of data outlining where moneys goes that's collected from fines, forfeitures, or even from grants allocated to that specific department, feel free to post that, otherwise don't rhetorically try to ask questions that you don't know the answer to like some smug faggot typing "muh taxes!".
>>
>>3690572
>that's collected from fines, forfeitures, or even from grants allocated to that specific department
Kek, so taxes
>>
>>3668000
>Let me see your license
>*Gets license*
*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Lmao what a hero
>>
>>3672723
This. Dumb puke should have understood that the ZOGbot before him represents the greater Israel project, and should never have DARED mouth off to his superiors, like the little A*yan goy he is.

Thin blue panty line! ALL HAIL ISRAEL
>>
>>3668163
cop did nothing wrong. is this supposed to convince us that cops are bad?
>>
>>3668803
>>3678825
>>3678821

just think, these people are legally allowed to vote
>>
The only knee I'll take is to suck a brave officers cock.
>>
File: 1595345072515.webm (2.43 MB, 480x270)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB WEBM
>>
>>3692060
ΑΗΗΗΗΗ ΙΜ VOOTING
>>
>>
>>3668803
>attempt to kick her in the stomach
>oops there goes my femoral
>at least I didn't use lethal force :^)
>>
>>3667983
>230 posts
>less than 50% are unique IPs
>less than 10% are gifs/webms
quality thread, would >>>/pol/ again
>>
>>
>>3693450
if you dont like it go back to plebbit
>>
>>3693383
>what if
>>
>Everyone in this thread who so fervently shit talks police are always the first to start licking the boot the second they get pulled over for a traffic violation
It's poetic
>>
>>3693671
dumb comment
>>
>>3693672
>W-what's that officer? You want me to step out of my car? Y-yes sir right away sir...You know I volunteer at the homeless shelter sir I'm a really good citizen! Please sir please don't give me a ticket :(
2 hours later on 4chan...
>haha guys you should have seen this interaction with this cop I had the other day. Fucking pig tried to give me a ticket, I just called him exactly what he is, a fat fucking pig. God I wish you could have seen it bros it was so based!
Every time, literally every single time.
>>
>>3693679
yeah ok dumbass. go away now
>>
>>3693681
Nah sorry think I'll stay, fag.
>>
File: 1594546015890.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
based overpriced badges wrecking antifags
>>
File: 1595084479763.webm (1.51 MB, 1280x720)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1595141341657.webm (1.67 MB, 640x640)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1595453536295.webm (1.98 MB, 640x360)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
>>
>>3693779
>>3693780
>>3693781
>>3693783
pretty based. but lets not forget that police love killing white people.
>>
>>3668018
>what in gods name did he expect to happen
for them not to be retarded, anon. Law enforcement are people - not wild fucking animals
>>
>>3670106
I cant believe there are people that think like this in the world. Real fucking dystopian
.
>>
>>3693838
theyre the same people who think theyre going to use their guns to fight off "the government" from taking their guns. but yet they lick police boots.
>>
>>3693842
Almost as hypocritical as when antifa and BLM protestors start calling for the police to help them lmfao
>>
>>3693842

They want an ethnostate because they're so pathetic they can't even compete with blacks.
>>
>>3670106

lol does your mother know what a boot licking coward she raised?

So little strength...can't wait to send you to our gulag.
>>
>>3678821
>>3668803
You guys have seen nothing. There are many videos online where cops get charged by retards and stabbed several times, even when they are shot
>>
>>3693947
sure, but dont you think the situation is a bit different? use judgement.
>>
>>3693574
where do you think you are?
>>
File: true american way.webm (1.05 MB, 396x562)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB WEBM
In the eternal fight between cops and niggers/commies, I always side with the cops.
Not because I particularly like cops, but because I hate niggers and commies more.
Why do retards not understand this?
>>
>>3694057
this but unironically
>>
>>3668163
clearly a mentally ill woman
>>
>>3693473
good horsie
>>
>>3670130
>if I was that cop
But you're not, because you're a gigantic pussy
>>
>>3667998
Police taking cover behind bystanders

Imagine respecting police ever lmao, what losers
>>
File: 1596374704551.webm (2 MB, 960x540)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>
>>3693812
Cops kill WAY more white people than blacks. That's the joke. The anti-white ZOGbots have convinced conservatives they're on their team lmao
>>
>>3667993
Based.
>>
>>3694216
drunk drivers get the bullet
>>
What I hate about all this BLM shit is that it distracts from and conflates actual police brutality with perceived brutality that is anything but. Fuck George Floyd, fuckin' crackhead.
>>
>>3694143
OK. big tough man keep backing the blue
>>
>>3694370
and thats the reason they do it. they have set a false dichotomy. either youre anti police because they raycis or youre sucking on hero cop cocks to own the libs. no in between.
>>
>>3668163
kek'd
>>
>>3693865
>he thinks he won't be forced labor in his commie world
oh nonononono
>>
>>3694509
There is an in-between retard, you just live in a fantasy-land where everything is black and white and all your exposure to the other side is through shit-posts on 4chan.
>>
>>3668163
The old lady with scissors should not be killed. Don't care that she had a blade. She should not have had to die. Our cops need 3x the training they are currently getting. They need to be taught to deal with tense situations like this without killing someone. Fuck the obnoxious boomers who can't get their heads around this
>>
>>3694916
i agree 100% and anyone who doesnt is either a dumb boomer or a gore desensitized neet.
>>
File: 1596686140165.webm (2.72 MB, 360x636)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB WEBM
>>
>>3693812
maybe they shouldn't have been acting like niggers then
>>
>>3694916
>>3694920
t. 20 year old zoomers whos had the most conflict with their parents
>>
>>3668165
right, and what stops the officers from discovering the supposed blood pack when they render aid?

you're fucking retarded
>>
>>3667986
kek
>>
>>3667998
why does it look like the guy gets shot in the back of the head, go limp, then come back to life?
>>
>>3668012
>oh, i shot him sorry. i'm sorry
>>
>>3695064
Sorry for what?
>>
>>3694976
holy shit thats fucked
>>
>>3694976
>>3695067
whats going on
>>
>>3695069
He placed a joint on the ground and then picked it back up pretending the black guy dropped it, basically planted evidence.
>>
>>3695069
he throws something on the ground and pretends to find it. planting evidence
>>
>>3695071
>>3695072
are cops really retarded enough
>>
>>3695073
gotta meet the quota. private prisons pay for that shit
>>
>>3695073
Happens more often than you think, but to answer your question most U.S cops are Highschool dropout sub 80 iq retards so yes.
>>
>>3667983
Lol just looked it up, Trump the absolute retard got baited into thinking this was a staged conspiracy.

How did that gullible moron get elected haha, does he read /pol/ for his news.
>>
>>3693781
THEN YOU CHrgr AND KILL AND STAB AND SFHRED AND EAT THE FLESH RIP THE BONES BEAT THE FAMILY BURN THE CORPSES NOT LET THE PLAGUE OF EVIL SHIT SPREAD TO THE RIGHTOUS JUST AGAINST THE BAD BLUE PEOPLE FACIST MR DICK SHITTING FUCK NUTCUNTS BASH THE SKULLS RAPE THE SOULS WITH ETERNAL AIDS LIGHTNING!!!!!
>>
>>3693779
I never understood the antifa hate. Whats wrong with hating fascism? I mean yeah these guys are dicks but all human being are dicks what makes these guys more hateable? Thats like hating an anti asshole group because some reason. Like do you also hate pizza, chocolate ice cream, rainbows, and awesome sex? Why ? If you do hate them so much why not kill them isn't that the goal?
>>
>>3693671
Because we don't want to die. Just cause you hate Jim Bob mc shotgun pants doesn't mean you're gonna talk shit about his sister girlfriend when he has a 12 gauge posted at your crotch. Thats just stupid. Just like you hate black people but don't scream nigger in the middle of harlem
>>
>>3668165
this is a good troll post
Notice how many baits it got, besides being full of obvious satire
>>
>>3667993
That narrator seems pretty enthusiastic about this
>>
>>3682409
There should be a Aggro brain meme. these fucking cops get mad over everything.
>>
Daily reminder:
>cops aren't obligated to help you
>cops aren't obligated to show up if you call 911
>cops aren't obligated to enforce the law
>cops aren't obligated to know the law.
>cops have qualified immunity which basically means they can get away with virtually anything.
>don't ever talk to cops without a lawyer
>anything you say can and will be used AGAINST you, never for you.
>>
>>3696819
>cops can lie to you, you can't lie to them
>make sure to record the cops to stop them from lying
>if a cop tells you that you can't video record him he's lying.
>>
>>3696615
First of all, real fascism is good, it accomplishes good things and accomplishes them in good ways, there's nothing wrong with real fascism.
Second of all, the antifa organization is not "just an idea" of being against "the bad guys", they are an anti-white organization that uses labels deceptively to mask their real intent. Anything that's good for White people, anything that would secure the continued existence of White people, this organization violently strikes against it. That makes them anti-white.





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.