[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 111 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (1.28 MB, 862x665)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>Ever wanted to play Crusader Kings 2 but persistently multiplayer with actual domain and city management? Search no more, this is the game you're looking for.
Lands of Lords thread.
>>
torrenova got excommunicated dab
>>
>>909434
second for copper roofs
you aren't a poorfag, right anon?
>>
I've got multiple ore deposits in my starter domain: silver, tin, copper and lead
currently, I am aiming at silver as the most expensive one, but what ore is actually the most useful?
also, what are the differences between bricklayers and stonemasons?
>>
>>909447
The way supply and demand works now, if you dump too much of anything on the market too fast it will become worthless, so you have to diversify and pay attention to worker demands. Out of those copper has the most uses, but lead is also essential for big projects like city halls and cathedrals. Sounds like you have a perfect spot, don't upgrade it past village. Make a domain next to it that you can connect by road your lordship or town that can serve as your capital.
>>
>>909438
Being excommunicated by those fake popes is more of an honor than anything else.
>>
File: 6413661377.png (13 KB, 657x527)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
How do I make friends?
>>
>>909467
go to greggswick and ask for a sausage roll. https://www.landsoflords.com/map/09425E26743N
>>
>>909468
Do I have to create another character? I'm a continent away
>>
>>909478
I made a new character and came meself. We leave hostages at Greggs castle to use as an in-game chatroom.
>>
File: IMG_1287.jpg (60 KB, 956x478)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Nobody better send me a let'ter t'day! I gots to think real hard on wetter deez fulli damaged trees despawn or naught.
>>
>>909478
you get a new character through your main family page every 24 hours until you have five, send one that doesn't have any holdings so you won't have to travel back and forth. and don't let aimery's spergery scare you away, he's special like that.
>>
so how exactly does making a noble a priest work. Do I use him at a temple to found a parish, and then send him off to found a monastic domain?
>>
>>909447
Put your miners on all three but silver is the best. Most useful in the game is iron since it's used for armors but all are used to gain money. This is a good domain roll if you got all those so mine them all. Bricklayers have most skill in masonry which directly affects building speed and quality. Stonemason is only good when the stonecutting skill is needed (like building a stonewall so you need tens of tons of stone).
>>909467
Send a letter to a nearby lord and see if he's cool if not find another kek
>>909491
They respawn but take (long) time.
>>
the absolute worst part about getting a new noble character is randomizing the heraldric supporters you actually want
>>
>>909507
>establish parish by lord character
>buy the temple from the village (since the parish will most likey don't habe enough momey just buy 2k worth of gold or silver and extract it then pick it up into the parish storage to sell)
>you will get a settler
>train him as priest (while controlling the parish lord) on the temple
>conscerate the temple for a god. You need a priest, stonemason or sculptor and painter to do the consceration
Now your priest worker can pray. Most don't use their priest lord to pray abbeys priories and religious foundation are different than parishes and deanery.
>>
>>909434
>>Ever wanted to play Crusader Kings 2 but persistently multiplayer with actual domain and city management?
No.
>>
Hawkwood is 5'11 BLOATMAXXER IRL and would beat the shit out of you incel twinks if you called him a midget to his face.
>>
>>909511
if chop down a fully damaged tree, will the plains ever spawn a new tree? or will the 0% tree tile flip to a baby tree after that long time?
>>
https://youtu.be/2MqLN3gOHaU
>>
>>909552
Trees can naturally spread from nearby tiles, but it takes forever
>>
>>909552
Both. Trees spawn on nearby tiles (spread) and after some time a dead tree goes back a stage (ancient to medium for example) and get full health again. Both take time though so if you want wood just fell one dead one to get wood and make a plantation or just wait for them while waiting for the rest to regenerate.
>>
File: 1550028134685.jpg (37 KB, 668x729)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>909619
>>909583
thanks frens
>>
So, is elysium officially dead?
>>
>>909434
what happened to roma. It's a fucking wasteland.
How the fuck did their empire just fucking die.
>>
>>910060
Just like the Jonestown Massacre
>>
>>910060
they followed their leader
>>
>>910060
Titus quit in a way that prevented anyone else from taking over for him. Truly a spiteful mutant.
>>
Kaldor is getting fun, Azulys attacked Vajra
KEK
>>
>>910275
Where?
>>
>>909493
I’ve been playing a few days and haven’t gotten any new settlers in days and no new main characters. I’ve turned the settlers I have mostly to carpenters and I’ve been building streets(says now I’ve hit my domain limit and pop won’t go up) I built a well other stuff but no new settlers have come in a few days. How do I get more people to come?
>>
>>910294
The other poster misworded it. You can MAKE a character lord each day (through the family page). About settlers, hamlets have a small cap you need to build a temple and a barn/warehouse then you will be able to upgrade to village significantly increasing your pop cap. Make sure you have all your current settlers trained too so they can level up. And try to increase their happiness
>>
I'm ready to eat shit, if only Tilea was unhappy
>>
>>910300
Thanks for the advice I created a second character and I’m working on building a temple. For happiness I went on the market place and started buying different types of food and beer hopefully that will help because everyone is miserable
>>
>>910442
>bought stuff
Oops! You shouldn't do that. Your units don't consume from your stocks, they buy from the local market. The way to improve prices is to try to produce the things they consume and sell it all to the market to decrease its price for them. If you are situated on a river where you can build a barge, check if there are players on same river and if yes connect to them.
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/house/3787

say welcome to nigerland-janny-tranny-abuser-slots-tard works as a whore in benis mansion

He does it for free AHAHAA
>>
We should flee Nessos. Its full of Russian subhumans I say we go to Southern Kaldor since its fresh there after Romani suicided
>>
>>910462
Nessos is a frozen shithole but it's my ancestral land and I refuse to leave it, damn it
>>
>Slav(es)
>Pick frozen shithole to live in

No big surprise
>>
>>910462
>live the winter in Nessos
>live the summer in Kaldor
are you a maso?
>>
>>910462
stfu t*lean/romani shill, we will never leave our cold lands
we forge iron
you forge manure
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/org/17972/328243

Russian fag go suck romani cuck again FAST
>>
>>909541
This is a damn dirty lie and false. He's 4'9"
>>
>>910608
>wants to conquer kaldor
>only 150k population

lmao nobody gonna lisent to these losers
>>
>>910627
Mandrasa is the heir Roma.
>>
WHEN TRITUS DIED HE SAID
ONLY THE STRONG WILL TAKE MY THRONE
AND RUSSIAN FAG COME FROM THE NORTH
AND TAKE HIS THRONE
AND ALL KALDORIANS BEGAN TO WORSHIP HIM AS A NEW EMPEROR
AND HE CALLED HIMSELF EMPEROR OF KALDOR
>>
>Tilea gets the relic and forms another Empire

If this happens...
>>
>>910734
doubt they give a shit
that's too many actions to organize yet another branch
Tilea is already separated as it possibly can
Hwood doesn't like tilean leadership except Samoa and vice versa, but they live and cooperate together
>>
>>910734
I don't even think they have the numbers for that anymore. They're losing houses one by one to the boredom they created. If they wanted to be awesome they'd of kicked off a holy war already or something. But nah they're unable to separate themselves from the RP they play and go for it in a clusterfuck that could go down in LoL history. I'd say Tilea wants to larp as House Davion but even the Davions had some internal power struggles now and again iirc. They also had much more likable rulers imo.
>>
>>910780
'Always win' & 'obey the bloc' mentality was sowed by previous versions. One fuck up, one attempt to stand up against your leadership, and your domains (all these months of work) would be completely destroyed without a chance to recover, your familly killed (you could kill any lord without any permission, just hold them chained for a week before the execution) and shit.
>>
File: 1639695304459.jpg (20 KB, 328x312)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>910793
>mfw the Tileans are the Draconis Combine
Dear god so much of their stupid shit makes sense now. They are unironically House Fucking Kurita, complete with ritualized murder and genocide of entire family lines for failure and dissent.
>>
I think I went from complete confusion straight to choice paralysis
>>
>>910823
wdym
>>
>>910812
I believe if they experienced the lol the way it is now from the very start, the bloc mentality wouldn't be so strong.

While regalia system rewards cooperation, you can't be punished as hard as before by mechanic limitations and actual rules.
>>
>>910910
Just started playing a couple of days ago
I think I kinda figured out what I should be doing, promoted myself to a village, started building houses and shit
Trying to figure out what I'm gonna produce long term that isn't fucking granite and eggs, since apparently you can't grow crops until irl winter ends
>>
>>910960
Charcoal can be an easy way to make money in a village. Depends on how the market is where you are of course.
>>
>>910960
chopping wood, lime burning, hunting and there are also some industries but those would be affected by your market a bit more than the previous 3 suggestions, you can make pots, threads etc
>>
What does this treasure map notification mean
>>
>>911087
this? https://www.landsoflords.com/help/act/prod:reveal
>>
>>911090
No I got a notification on the left where all the new settlers are
It says a treasure map reveals a location and pressing it moves me to a random spot
>>
>>911092
If this isn't the notification for a relic then what is? kek
>>
>>911093
Should I go there
>>
>>911092
Where?
>>
>>911095
After you tell political and military allies yes. gotta protect the relic innit lad
>>911096
>t. hawkwood
>>
>>911096
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/05395E03472N
>>
>>911095
Yeah go there and if you reveal you have the relic
>>
I am loving this comfy game so much ever since Admin fixed the economy. Also removing military tokens will make it peak comfi
>>
>>911101
>4 hours
I thought it would be instant
>>
>>911109
You can token
>>
>>911110
I am out of tokens
>>
>>911104
agreed. market change made it way less tedious and more comfy for sure.
>>
Come to our court here
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/09428E26755N
>>
>>911116
unless you're russian
t. ingerland's ex marshall
>>
I fucken love Kaldor

I can just chill and relax meanwhile Norfniggers have to get prepared for winters lmao
>>
Step-Azulys, what are you doing?
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/06644E07034N
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 541x645)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
I am becoming village chief right now!
at last, I can build more houses and focus on mining & smelting all these metals I have
>>
>>909434
Why is that not on Steam?
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/help/work//328655
based admin once again makes you suffer
>>
>>911336
IT'S OVER
>>
>>911334
Because it’s a free browser game. Just google land of lords.
>>
>>911336
This will kill a lot of inactive people who quit weeks ago and are sitting on debt and 0 demands fulfilled. The ghosts will finally be removed and we'll see realistic populations of some big empires who died off some time ago but remained big paper tigers.
>>
>>911379
Sneed's city state will die and I can steal it finally. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>911346
I only play PC games on Steam, sorry.
>>
>>911394
You can browse internet on steam
checkmate sir
>>
>>911394
>>911334
I wish admin added it on steam desu.
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 402x314)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>911332
>promote to village
>notice the 5% independence tax in the management tab
it's actually horrible
>>
>want to play game
>enter activation code
>loads and nothing happens
Cool game, wish I could play tho
>>
>>911448
sometimes this happens
just re-enter the code till it accepts
>>
I quit like 6 months ago. Should i try this one again?
>>
>>911426
Every organization gets 7 days tax free no matter what, then you gotta pay the admeme tax. It's to encourage you to find a liege to vassal under but at your stage it's probably better to just expand. Pop some lordlings out and get them to found hamlets fairly close by, give'em space to grow too. Then you can vassal them to the village so their taxes go to it instead of the admeme nether realms. Long term you need to look into either becoming a temporal power (which could get you into a war), or a territorial lordship (which doesn't but you'll want to vassal to the nearest temporal power)

>>911449
This, I had that happen it took like 15 minutes before the system recognized it. I think it's just slow working on the backend.
>>
>>911449
Works.
Now I have no idea how to go about this
>>
>>911458
Read the guide to learn how to use the UI
>>
>>911456
>vassal them to the village
You can do that? I thought it's for towns and lordships and shit
>>
>>911463
maybe post the link to the guide retard.
>t. aimery
btw the guide is a pdf in the previous threads.
>>
>>911465
Fug, misremembering things. You're right it's towns. I blame it on being tired.
>>
>>911450
I'd say that, at least mechanically, the game is objectively better
the downside is that the trannydom reigns with no resistance outside of south kaldor and nessos
give it a try again, it should be easier now for new players after the market update
>>
>>911472
Damn, got excited for some nice tax evasion through my village for a second
I guess I'll have to settle on building a lordship from scratch
>>
>>911481
Watch out for the economy shock. Lordship is basically a near pure military domain you'll field an army from and basically generates jackshit for income. If you're going solo you should be able to wing it 2 villages > Town > Lordship and support yourself on taxes. Oh and the smaller jolt from going from rurality to urbanity in a domain, that ones a sucker punch too if you don't know about it.
>>
>>911458
read this. >>897316
>>
File: Muhlutes.png (90 KB, 617x164)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>tfw no ridiculously expensive lute
>>
>>911711
>lute costing more than the raw materials for a house just about
fuck me that lute better either be golden or cause all hot bitches in 20 arpents to come to me this shit is why admin needs to really fucking tweak his demands system cause thats just retarded
>>
>>911711
Seems like a good time to make a luthier and sell lutes since no one else is
>>
ROMA will rise again

https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/org/13206
>>
>>911759
I'll believe it when I see you boys on the map again when I'm zoomed out all the way and not a vassal
>>
>>911711
>>911727
same shit at my starter village except it was $750 olive oil, 7k+ bitcoin horses, and 300 shillings a jug. Even if i paid my wagies 300 denar a day, they will never be happy. They'd all make bank and immigrate to a first world country just to have a fucking basket!
>>
>>911759
that's some russianfag, not an actual roman
>>
>>911777
there's little player value to a lot of refined goods like that so the prices are extortionate. Nobody ever makes them either because when you do the math you're sometimes making a net loss, or could make fucktons more just putting out a much simpler to get resource. Why gear up a city to make shit like pottery or cabinets when you could just sell bricks and wood wholesale in bulk and get more? Or like all the major players do, found hamlets on mineral sites to dig up gold or silver and use your lord to haul it cross continent! Unless Admeme figures that out all his demands mechanic is gonna do is piss players off. Hell they don't even buy things right making themselves sad most of the time. Thing is buggy and broken.
>>
File: 43262365375.png (422 KB, 484x322)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
After a day of travel I am finally at the gates of greggswick
>>
>>911742
Some people just aren't smart enough to run a town I guess. I see a lot of domains that are just lordships and villages.
>>
>>911785
It's the Eastern Roman Empire, just like the real fall of Rome.
>>
File: 220.gif (29 KB, 300x100)
29 KB
29 KB GIF
>>911789
Just let the peasants buy/take from my stockpile again! They will NEVER be able to afford a kingcake.
>>
File: itseasy.jpg (794 KB, 1163x1388)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>911813
just don't be poor
>>
I just created a new character, how do I get him to join my current hamlet?
>>
>>911804
he bro we see you, unfortunately the guys that can let you in are asleep. hang tight
>>
>>911830
he can't. you can use him to create a new hamlet or you can build a temple and make him priest of a parish that overlaps your current hamlet.
>>
>>911777
If jugs are that high near you then you can make insane profit with pottery.
>>
KEK

RUSSIAN FAGS GOT THE CROWN

TILEA GONNA GET BTFO AND RUSSIAN FAGS GONNA CONQUER THE WORLD AGAIN KEK

https://www.landsoflords.com/map/11095E27784N
>>
Amber empire soon
>>
>>912249
Amber federation unless they bow to trannywod
>>
>>912249
ya soon.. maybe in june?
>>
>>911824
I'd kill to have such easy demands. Mine want paintings worth 1600 and other crazy shit which is 100% impossible for me to get. Seriously, I wouldn't mind the -50 happiness on unfulfilled demands that is coming if the demands actually made sense.
>>
>>912290
maybe its time to move to a more populated area?

Come to Kaldor or Nessos since they are only good continents
>>
>>912310
That or I will quit the game. It's just a big annoyance to leave everything behind and start a new just because an update wasn't thought out properly. I actually like the changes to the market, but a lot of shit it brings with it made the game not fun for me at all. Right now managing the happiness is just a pain in the ass and with the -50 that is coming it will get way worse. I already produce so much different shit and it's still not enough for the market in my area. I understand that the market update was good for most people, but a bunch of players either quit the game or left for the blobs. The game needed a reset with a new map to come with this update desu. As it is now, people will blob up even more than is already the case.
>>
>>912323
Why should medieval people who live in little settlements in the middle of nowhere have access to advanced manufactured goods and luxurious works of art? It makes no sense that antisocial players trying to ignore the feudal aspects of the game should thrive as much as those who play along with the design as intended.

I like that the game makes you make tough choices like independently building yourself up in the untamed wilderness or submitting to an advanced civilization to enjoy the benefits of military protection and a thriving market.
>>
>>912383
Than enjoy constantly micro managing your happiness I guess? What's your point here? It's a game that's supposed to be fun, if managing numbers is your idea of fun, good for you, it's definitely not for everyone, which is why so many people left after this update. Admin took a risk with the update, he knew that obviously and he had to accept even more people leaving than had already left. The only people that will remain will be the ones in the blobs. Everyone around me already quit the game and I might too. I'll wait out how it will actually go after the -50 happiness gets released, but Im pretty sure it will be shit.
>>
>>912383
It's more the sheer RNG and halfbaked feel of demands and a market still trying to reform in some regions iirc. Add in that it's during winter with most of the map already crippled economically it just feels like Admin dick kicking people. You'll be talking like that right up until you get slapped with some bullshit rolls that sit in the list forever. Or like me who has units with '-' demands that will never get fulfilled. My only option is to delete them when I can. That is the biggest damn problem with it, demands are buggy, broken, and need a serious fucking rework before anyone considers it a good mechanic, you can be nestled into fucking tilea and still get it up the ass from demands unless you're rich enough to pay them 300+ so they'll buy all their demands in one go and not go completely schizo on purchasing habits.

I got units that are fine and some that have such stupid demands I'm sorely tempted to just delete their asses and get a settler with no absurd demands tanking his happiness score. Or even better two or three expensive things that fucks their AI up so they won't buy their dirt cheap demands anymore. My most practical solution is to literally delete them and get a less RNG fucked unit in. I bet that is not how it's supposed to go but unless it's some level 10 (who would earn enough to buy all his absurd wants anyway and be worth that cost) I have zero fucking incentive to keep these dumbfucks around.

In short, blunt summary, Admeme needs to fix his shit and rethink the mechanic because it's a failure.
>>
>>912383
>>912323
>>912389
>>912396
works for me. never had this problem
>>
>>912402
Good for you then, but as one of the posts you replied to says, it doesn't work for everyone. Admin basically just said fuck it and abandoned the people it doesn't work for, bleeding out his game even more.
>>
>>912414
How does it not work? It works fine for me, even if couple of demands go unfulfilled its no big deal
>>
>>912419
Have you read anything that has been posted here at all?
>>
>>912423
>live in Snownigger shithole
>waaahh why no grow food in middle of winter?

retard
>>
>>912323
A game reset with a new map would have fixed a lot of the problems. All the road systems I built are now pretty much useless and the buggy demands mixed with the coming -50 happiness make for a very anti-fun game. Im probably out of this game too, but I might be back if the admin does something about the demands. So far he has ignored any complaints about them though, so I highly doubt he gives a shit about the players he fucked over. I only regret getting lol+.
>>
>>912431
Winters have always been kinda shitty, but we dealt fine with it before the update. If you were able to read you'd be able to understand that the update made it way worse. How does the Admin's dick taste by the way?
>>
>>912396
don't demands get removed after consecutive failures in satisfying them?
>>
>>912440
That's how it used to work, I don't think it has changed.
>>
>>911448
Sometimes it gets stuck so you need to resend the email for it to accept the code.
>>
>>912247
reddit spacing
>>
>>912247
>>912249
they still need the pope you baboons
>>
>>912879
just send a letter to one of them?
>>
>>912897
>*shlurp*
>delicious balls you have, hawkwood
>please promote me
>>
>>912897
>The puppet popes of tilea
>Helping anyone but the tileans without copious amounts of dicksuckage
After the attack on their pyramid? They'd sooner glitch the thing into the ocean so nobody can have it is my guess.
>>
>>912900
Tilea's probably more interested in going and turning the pyramid into rubble than promoting them, so it works out.
>>
imagine having regal and having nothing from it
Admin retard?
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>912952
you forgot the stats
>>
How's Kaldor? Are the situation there and the potential for VOC LARP good enough for a retard like me to ignore the sunk cost of almost two weeks and accept the invitation I got?
>>
>>913157
Vajra RPs a lot but is garbage at fighting. Azulys is garbage but got some good talent recently. Mandrassa has a good head but the rest of the tree is pretty bad.
>>
>>909434
Im just starting the game.
Any tips for new players and where should i move?
>>
>>913306
The official faction of vst is Ingerland. Come to Greggswick to meet the crew.
>>
Seen these threads for while, jumping in with no idea what the fuck I'm doing. What am I in for?
>>
Will I have to engage in war and fighting if I play this game or can I just have a comfy merchant and crafter existence?
>>
>>913366
Autism.
>>913374
You can do what you prefer. You are not forced to go to war, and you are not forced to go full sperg on economy, you can even just go religion just for the comfy RP.
>>
>>913374
You can play the game as a city-builder if you wish, that's pretty much what i do
I'd recommend you to settle in south Nessos, not stagnant as the other continents, but overall peaceful.
north Nessos isn't bad either, ingerland is situated there, but you can end up being within reach of conflicts. So if you want a completely peaceful game(even if boring) you'd rather go with the south
>>
>>913374
Don't listen to this guy >>913453, south nessos sucks ass. The place to be is up north with your boys
>>
>>913453
>south Nessos, not stagnant as the other continent
The game spawned me there, and the only activity I've seen in my 10 days of playing is a letter from Azulys inviting me to move to Kaldor under them
Like, houses collapsing from disrepair level of activity
>>
>>913456
South Nessos is shit and filled with Slavshits

dont live there
>>
>>913487
>slavshits
Don't be so rude, anon, russikes are actual last line of defence against tilea and they proved it
>>
>>913541
I really don't get the Russian hate, they just humiliated the most powerful Tileans in the game in the ruins of Roma.
>>
>>913541
and Russia have the best girls, look for Charlie Somik.
>>
>>913541
>the only option is to choose Russglobohomo or Tileaglobohomo

damn...
>>
>>913865
used to be a romaglobohomo in there too, until tilea made them commit seppuku
best to avoid global politics and comfy build
>>
File: image.png (197 KB, 580x548)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>one week into the game
>have various resources
>balance between production, wages and development
>prices slowly degrade
>population to feed increases
>each day is a struggle now despite having precious metals
>>
>>914100
Your wage should be 100 denars per worker if your struggling
>>
>>914100
It's going to get even worse with the new WIP
Urbanites will suffer
>>
>>913541
>>913702
AHAHAHAAA
>>
>>914100
Be a dick to your peasants, factor in their average level and cut wages back based on it's bonus multiplier. The levels are what really drives up their cost. It'll suck for new settlers but by that point they won't completely tank the average while they gain levels. They'll stay pretty happy at 100 wealth per day. If that doesn't work you could also delete the highest level ones if you're fine losing quality. Kinda wish the military was more properly feudal, namely drafting peasants into the army and killing them off in a war or two. Wars were our natural depopulation mechanic along side disease and famine, which happened because of overpopulation.
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 674x112)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>914141
>>914216
yeah, I guess it is time to lower the wages
t-thanks...
>>914186
which one?
>>
>>913865
Russian factions are kinda separated, anon...
They even fought each other for relics at the beginning.
>>
>>914227
https://www.landsoflords.com/help/work//328655
He probably means this one.
>>
File: image.png (59 KB, 176x176)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Why is this pig so happy, anon?
>>
>>914667
because he costs like 100 tons of limestone
>>
>>914667
Because he gets to eat a literal ton of food with his gf
>>
>>914216
>Kinda wish the military was more properly feudal, namely drafting peasants into the army and killing them off in a war
that's what you're meant to do, thats what you get high population for
>>
>>914745
A pig is 400 in my market, while 100 tons of limestone is more like 700.
>>
Grand Principality regalias respawned.
It's one of the few titles you can have without the Pope.
>>
>>915307
Looks like a grand prince has to be vassal to an emperor, but you can be a sovereign grand duke with it. And there's three of them! We better get some on Nessos.
>>
>>915315
Grand prince can stay independent after receiving the title.
>>
I haven't even been able to reach lordship on any of my characters but I shall gladly take on this burden of becoming a grand duke for all of you :^)
>>
>>915321
yeah, good luck defending the regalia from invaders and meeting the requirements for promotion. being a high lord is actually a lot of work, i wouldn't recommend it unless you really want the responsibility.
>>
>>915335
I'm not sure how much more tongue in cheek I could have made that post desu
>>
>Russians
>No papacy

Why play?
>>
>>915431
>comfy city building
>autism
>shitposting
>>
File: 1499358138692.png (28 KB, 186x208)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>planting and harvesting beets and other veggies need plantation and fruit picking, respectively
>fruit growers are seemingly the most competent units for that
>but they don't have the option to do it automatically
Am I missing something here?
>>
Why was Ingerland a vassal of Roma?
>>
>>915750
Because our leadership was memed into it
>>
>>915692
because fruit pickers are specifically orchardists
>>
>>915945
Yeah, I get that
Looked at skills only and apparently didn't see that you can check auto actions in the 'wiki', so it's just my retardation on that front
But still, this is kind of weird? It makes sense once you look at it from a realism perspective, but it makes none of that sense in a game perspective
Why are beets and potatoes singled out from the rest of the veggies? Why do they need what seems like purely orchard-related skills? Why do farmers, who seem like the profession that focuses on working with fields (among other stuff), get fruit picking, but not plantation? You can only plant taters in a field, why can farmers pull out grown taters, but not stick them back in? Who, exactly, can automatically work with potatoes without atomizing said potatoes because they touched the ground in a downward movement? Market gardeners sure can't, they only work with the apparently patrician kinds of vegetables which get housing built just for them
I just want to grow my fucking potatoes, man
>>
>>916015
You can team up a fruit grower with a farmer on auto-plant potatoes. Not as good as manually planting potatoes with a fruit grower by himself though.
>>
>>916015
Because admeme is French and retarded.
>>
>>915750
>Why was Ingerland a vassal of Roma?
so sneed could learn how to fight a war
and i think we all learned something that day
>>
File: 1578456750459.jpg (60 KB, 706x706)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>I couldn't buy any nutmeg this week........
>>
File: NO NUTMEG.jpg (3 KB, 225x225)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>916613
SELL YOUR FUCKING HORSES RIGHT NOW
>>
I hate Tilea so much, for everything they've done to us, for the humiliation they've brought us.
>>
>>916780
stop russian to your deaths then KEK
>>
It feels like the game is trolling me with this
>>
File: blue monday.png (682 KB, 1170x450)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>
>>917602
>bluegum monday
admeme is a based racist like us
>>
>>916648
>>917215
ROFLLMAO
>>
File: NOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (4 KB, 205x246)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>blue monday
>no gnu meat on the market
> -7C
>>
>>909434
>-14% happiness
It's over
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/10850E20980N
HAHAHA USE SCRIPTS TO SEARCH REGALIA
AND ADMIN DIDNT BAN HIM
AHAHAHA
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 153x366)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>917705
huh
might explain why this guy was wandering around my domain without actually trying to contact me
how does regalia search work?
>>
>>917705
Reminds me of Alshar who was jumping around the map each 3 seconds with similar pattern (but 40 arp diff) while talking with my friend in Discord saying it was 'all manual' :)
>>
>>917710
>how does regalia search work?
Character must be next to regalia, so with script all regal will be his and Admin decided that is fine lol
>>
>>917705
Admin suspend his account for 1 week. Used script - sit in jail for 1 week.
So its fair now and you keep seethe, romani fag.
>>
Tilean population slowly falling...

its over discordtroonbros
>>
>>917705
first tilea faggots steal all regalia that aren't hide under 5 layers of stone walls
now russian retards use scripts
decent anon will never get any regalia...
>>
>>917718
>Get a regalia
>Just not playing 1 week
not bad, Admeme
>>
File: image.png (834 KB, 1600x900)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
>find out there are people who are using alts, scripts and whatnot to gain advantage and titles
I just wanted a comfy game, anon...
>>
>>917722
>>917715
Contra-tilea cope-team here AHAHHA
>>
>>917729
All manual, Alshar :)
>>
>>917726
It's a FREE browser game, anon, what did you expect...
>>
>>917730
>>917715
Again russian pay pigs here, not surprised that thread is dead.
>>
>>917705
>>917710
>>917715
>>917717
>>917718
>>917722
>>917723
>>917724

Admin "GOD" Admin here
You can't talk about my Game outside MY Game. Name your House and I will give you a permanent ban.

Best regards
Admin "GOD" Admin
>>
>>917735
Benis
>>
>>917735
Sneed
>>
>>917705
>>917718
>>917724
>>917735
Hey, uhh, I don't think your suspension button works.
>>
>>917795
Name your House, I'll check.
>>
>>917798
Sternmir
>>
FUCKING TILEA DIE DIE DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
KILL ALL TILEANS NOW!
>>
Server down bros?
>>
>>918215
Admin is resetting the server
t. Q
>>
>>918216
Wtf, I was a month into the game and was starting to make profits just these days lmao
>>
wtf happened when i left a month ago i could barely get over 5k
now i have over 50k from sitting and doing nothing
>>
>>918250
how build barge
>>
Building on coasts is so expensive :(
>>
>>918508
stop building on coasts anon
>>
Bros what if we fell for Russian propaganda and Tilea are actually the good guys?
>>
>>918691
Roma, Hyperion, Tilea, Etolia, Russians, all are bad, all have their own agenda, all want to use us as their cannon fodder, don't be fooled
Question is what is best for INGERLAND
>>
>building with granite
>equp wagons in one of the units
>building time increases
haha
>>
I just upgraded from village to lordship. I bumped up my pay to 200 and the happiness is starting to go up I haven’t gotten any new settlers in days. Was the low pay I had prior the main deterrent should I be good now that happiness is rising?
>>
>>918872
yeah
>>
>>918872
Paying 200 is probably not sustainable, try to increase the market supply of the things your workers are demanding so the prices will drop.
>>
>>918699
This.
>>
Hail supreme Lech
>>
>>919011
Lech makes midwits seethe
>>
IF TILEA GOOD WHY DID THEY KILL GRUG? THINK ABOUT IT
>>
>>919158
Ingerland killed Grug. And he was a shitter
>>
IF TILEA GOOD WHY DID THEY KILL SNEED? THINK ABOUT IT
>>
>>919164
Ingerland killed Sneed. And he was a shitter
>>
IF TILEA GOOD WHY DID THEY KILL TITUS? THINK ABOUT IT
>>
>>919177
Good point, but he was a shitter
>>
IF TILEA IS GOOD WHY TRANNYWOOD ONLY HAVE '4''9? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
>>
>>919245
Sometimes, evil prevails.
>>
This looks kinda neat, reminds me of a game that was kinda similar I used to play years ago. Where should I start?
>>
>>919304
https://pastebin.com/1zV09TN0
you don't really need a guide for most basic stuff, but if you find yourself having trouble understanding/doing something, the first guide will probably cover it
Alternatively you may also just ask here in the thread
also a few tips for beginners
>roads != streets
>population = housing cap * happiness
>every 100 pop you gain one unit(settler)
>use the in-game wiki
>build a school as soon as you can
>tileans are trannies
>you can create a new hamlet every 24h, use your starter domain to learn the game, you will(most probably) be settling somewhere else, so experiment as much as you want
>>
>>919430
Thanks for the guides, I'll give 'em a read through.
>use your starter domain to learn the game, you will(most probably) be settling somewhere else
So your first domain doesn't really matter? Just chuck it down anywhere and then settle in some different place later?
>>
>>919439
You start with one in a random (almost) place
>>
>>909434
Fuck I started playing this a few months ago then completely forgot when I was about to move my hamlet to the norf
Is it still fucked up with everybody quitting because of winter and crumbling economy?
>>
How do i start playing this game ?
Just made an acc and the UI is not very explicit at the start still i think i'll manage.

Alsokeeps switching to my shit ass native language ( fr*nch)
>>
Why are all my people getting sad now? They were all >80% before...
>>
File: newfagguide.jpg (776 KB, 960x3332)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
>>919576
>>
File: 1350.jpg (305 KB, 900x675)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>919711
thanks alot dear friend
i'm part of norf fc
luv me ngubu
simple as
t. Sneedius
>>
>>919456
Several new players join Ingerland every week and none of us has quit. The new market changes have made hamlets and villages rich, even in winter. Good time to join so you'll be ready for when the action begins in spring.
>>
>>919711
cant seem to buy a horse for some reason
>>
>>919871
You can't go into debt by buying manually. Horses should still be cheaper where you are, so 700 should be enough. Have you turned down the quality slider to 0%?
You can make the journey without a horse, but it will take a day instead of a few hours.

If you can't buy it now, just mine stone, chop trees and hunt. Sell it and then buy. On the page of your House you can also get a new character.
>>
>>919885
aight made it to the gate and theres declan godson, still cant go to what seem to be a marketplace or whatever
>>
>>919917
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/09427E26754N
You go to the inner gate now and after that to the mansion
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/09428E26755N
>>
>>919871
you need to build a market on your town square to buy and sell things
>>
why is everyone trying to get telepathic on me today, leave me alone
>>
File: heil.png (98 KB, 225x225)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
a new low!
>>
RAPE
>>
>>920408
>don't ban cheaters
>wonder why low online
Admeme pls get brains
>>
>>920490
how does one cheat? just curious, not planning to start cheating.
>>
>>920568
Since game is browser-based, there's plenty of room and options. Sadly.

One can make parsers which will constantly monitor army movements, automation scripts (like that one with automatic movement used to search regalias), UI modifications which will show you visible grid, exact number of units on the tile without even clicking on it (by calling js function), as well as some deposits, building and resource info.

Server side is using token verifications, so it's mostly safe, but I'm pretty sure some cosmetic aspects (like portraits and heraldry) can be modified by executing proper commands.

Admin is aware, but there's nothing much he can do but ban people using it (which is quite the pain to track and probably will be easily bypassed), but he doesn't seem to care much and generally dislikes anyone raising this topic. He always deletes questions regarding such scripts and abuses.
>>
>>919439
Depends, if you get the spot you like. ince it os random, rarely happens. Some people get lucky and have various good resources which makes it worth developing. Historical domains have quite the benefit, like no one will be able to steal it ever by no circumstances. It will always belong to your family, unless it automatically liquidates due to debts or complete lack of management. Quite the feat to achieve if you actually play the game.
>>
>>920568
scripts, bots, bug abuse
>>
IF TILEA GOOD WHY THEY KILL HYPERION FAGS? THINK ABOUT IT
>>
>hunter shelter is compatible with lower nobility
>but hunters aren't
Are you """supposed""" to manually hunt with a lord or something?
>>
>>920692
Good question, ask about it in the forums and see what le admin has to say on it
>>
>>920591
Share scripts.
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/07347E24160N

what's going on here?
>>
>>920878
Zadov, a well-known Russian partisan, is being attacked by Normandia and Tilea.
>>
>>920890
Why does Etolia help him, but Hyperion not?
>>
>>920904
Hyperion is quite inactive. Also, distances.
>>
>>920878
Guess Tilea took his threats seriously, or just didn't like his screaming, lol
>>
>>920930
but russian strong...
>>
>>920938
take a chill pill
people have lives
its been only a couple of hours since the attack
>>
TRUST THE PLAN
>>
File: image.png (486 KB, 623x376)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>920950
>Le'A Dov got attacked for taking the "Dwarf Killer" nickname
Uhh, bros...
>>
Why do people in this game act so retarded?
>These people are strong, so we must be against them
In real life you would never go against those who are stronger than you lol, but players here do it and then complain on forum about unfair et
>>
File: angreh.png (141 KB, 913x599)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>920974
Think he got attacked for other reasons, kek
>>
Why do I need 10 scythes, 10 hoes and 10 pitchforks to train a single farmer?
>>
>>921061
units are supposed to represent groups
>>
>>920938
Yeah, Le'Adov is experienced enough to hold back Tileans with his vassals, especially with current rulesets.
Don't underestimate Russkies.
>>
>>913366
>>913306
beginner tips are

>familiarize yourself with the UI which is the biggest confusing thing about the game.
>roads aren't streets
>look around the game's help(wiki) which is the icon of two-books on top of each other. to see what this game has to offer in terms of buildings, resources etc.
>new houses or upgrade other houses
upgrading houses add 25 population cap instead of 20 when building a new street, but it also needs stone to be built so it could be a little more expensive, But in the end both are the same it's just a matter of style and aesthetics.
the fun is in exploring the game. remember that.
This is an old pdf, ignore everything in it except the first part about the UI https://files.catbox.moe/4ndn19.pdf also this old post has some guides too but many of it is a bit advanced and would be overwhelming.
these are some neat charts n shit, some are irrelevant to newplayers but give you an idea of what's in the game. sorry for late reply
https://files.catbox.moe/i1ega1.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/dfx235.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/3n6dmz.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/npnwu4.png
https://files.catbox.moe/jyr3r2.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/m2u8zx.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/opttza.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/4ndn19.pdf
https://files.catbox.moe/xndjl8.xlsx
https://files.catbox.moe/gzht6v.pdf
https://files.catbox.moe/rwmdpz.png
>>
>>917710
>how does it work
you get notified if the relic is close to one of your characters or soldiers and then you get the option to "find" it with the find action, once you do everyone get notified about its location. ignore the retard claiming hacks.
>>
ONLY WIN
>>
anyone with inside info knows how's the invasion of hyperborea is going?
>>
>>921319
Trannies retreated for the dilation session
>>
Is tree planting worth it? How long do you have to wait until the trees are usable?
>>
>>921378
fruit trees (orchards) roll for growth level every week. if the weather, temperature and biome are favorable their level increase by one (from young apple trees to medium trees for example). I think normal trees work like that too but not sure.
>is it worth it
long term yea, but you must plant lots of trees all at same time. to optimize the "rolls" make sure you plant them in correct biome and suitable temperature.
>>
>>921309
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/09474E19732N
>runs away to music box to hide
>>
>>909434
>actual domain and city management
this isn't why anyone played ck2 your a retard kys nigger
>>
>>921475
>t. I can't read
lol
>>
>>921475
average paracocks game player right there
>>
>>921492
How does one get more doctors and engineers to immigrate to his peaceful, heterogeneous little hamlet?

Also I got 2500 tokens the first time I used the slot machine, is this going to be a regular occurrence or should I save my tokens in the future?
>>
>>921610
You'll more often get 100-200 from the slot machine, or less, but I wouldn't save them since after a certain point you're just going to lose what you don't use. Use them to help with building construction or to speed up unit training.
>>
>>921610
>how to get immigrants
increase happiness and housing capacity by building streets and upgrading them with houses, once you reach housing cap you will need to build a barn and a temple to be able to upgrade to village which has significantly higher pop cap.
the formula iirc is pop cap = happiness x housing cap
>tokens
best way to use tokens imo is to use them to speed up actions that take one hour, so instead checking the game every hour to build a road to a stone quarry you just token it all the way.
>>
I hate Tilea, why can't they just leave us alone!
Guys, this is the last chance, we should send all our troops to Septa. NOW.
>>
>>922359
>t. russiafag
We don't die for others anymore, kthxbye
>>
>>922364
Weak dog
>>
>>922368
kys
>>
>>922359
If I had soldiers I would've sent them even if for the memes. But I can't be active in the game for a while so no point.
>>
>set my runts to auto mine/harvest/make eggs/etc
>login this morning and I don’t seem to have more eggs
Do they actually auto work or am I missing something? Nothing other than the planned tasks in the log either

Also my 6 tons of logs are just sitting in the kiln, as are the piles of wood in the forest, should I give the runts a cart? I don’t have a school to train a carter yet.
>>
>>922390
they do autowork but there's a reserved stock threshold that your stock need to pass to auto-produce some things.
example: if 500 seeds is the reserved stock, then your workers that work on seeds like hen breeders or egg producers will only work if you have more seeds than 500. If you live in winter this issue is kinda annoying since seeds are expensive and you would need to reach higher than the reserved stock. If you are a new player (new account) make a forum suggestion about it to convince admin to change it. new players are heard more since many of the old players suggest things just to be more abusable so admin doesn't believe them.

>my 6 tons of logs sitting in the kiln
you mean they dropped on the ground of the tile? this means they are lower quality than your stock you can just click on the logs and choose "store in domain", this happens if you manually started an action and the produced item was of lower quality. It's to prevent diluting your own stocks quality. You don't need carters for it, carters are expensive to train and are used to manually transport things between domains
>>
who has the most bangable character
just asking for a friend
>>
>>922440
Doris Anier and Irmingard are very bangable tbqhwyf
>>
when does Benis plan to make Ingerland great again?
>>
>soon kino on Kaldor
>everyone dying of boredom under brazilian
>>
*mixed rain and snows all over your happiness*
heh… nothing personnel
>>
>>922359
Got nervous? You had to think before. Now try to have pleasure.
>>
>>922499
Thats why you live on Kaldor

Sun 24/7 so everybody happy
>>
>>922543
>everybody happy
>+50C in summer
>>
>>921141

Then he is doomed.
>>
>>922555
It isn't looking good for him. I think he counted on his reputation and fear of all the battles the Tileans had with him in the previous version to keep them from starting a war and didn't expect anything to happen so he liked to run his mouth and insult and threaten Trisfer who he has a bad history with.
But his mistake was not realizing Hawkwood simps really hard for the people he likes, and is a loose cannon that does what he wants and had no experience fighting him in the last version with the other Tileans. (Hawkwood played the version before that one.)
From what I understand Le'Dov and Hawkwood really deserve each other as tryhards that will stay awake 24/7 to battle for days on end. So they are probably both filling pissjugs as we speak lol
>>
Of course, the thread about shitty behavior from a mod who is known for cheating is closed by a mod. How are the mods seriously this bad in this game? They all need to be removed for fucks sake.
>>
>>922567
He messed not only with dwarf&simps but with Septa's russkies nest too.
He have no chances vs them all at once.
>>
>>922578
djinko isn't the worst moderator, blackwood is.
>>
>>922581
I know. But they are still both shit.
>>
>>921690
I did get a positive migratory flow from building a house, even though my population is nowhere near the indicated capacity (525/985)

That was it thanks
Right now I have a quarryman freezing his ass off in the rain, is he automining as he’s set to? Will he gain skill from it? Do I get more manually than from automining for an equal duration of work?
>>
>>922594
Second part was for >>922399
Also does your answer indicate that he will not mine if it would lower the quality of the limestone stack?
>>
>>922597
>he will not mine if it would lower the quality of the limestone stack?
I honestly don't know, I think they still do but it get automatically stored, not sure though so another player could confirm or deny this.
>>922594
>will he automine
Yes if you set him to automatically produce limestone. You don't get more resources from manually doing things. workers take 1 hour IRL to wait for stamina to regen, then wait another hour to find the "work" they are set to automatically do, so in that sense you technically can get more resources if you kept manually starting production actions whenever possible (assuming you wait for their stamina to regenerate so you don't lower quality). But this is micro-intensive and is one of the things that lead to burn out of the game so don't do it.
>my population is nowhere near the indicated capacity
Yes it's because if you have 5000 houses, happiness is what dictates the actual houses being used (5000 houses capacity x 60% happiness = 3000 population).
>>
File: AHAHA.png (144 KB, 727x198)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>shut up bitch

AHAHAa
>>
>charm with janny tranny in Benis's mansion
>seethe in thread about mods
sweet
>>
>>922583
>>922581
>>922583
>>922594
>>922597
>>922606
>>922639
>>922643

BLACKWOOD BAD AAAAAAA
>>
>>922643
seethe
>>
>>922606
Ah i see, well the rain and snow are currently niggering my population
Also a few workers are refusing to eat their bread and apples despite wanting them and them being in inventory
>>
Just started playing. How do i relocate my starting hamlet? I want to move near Ingerland.
>>
>>922691
They are long dead bro.
>>
>>922691
You can set up a new hamlet every 24 hours
>>
lmao did trannies literally ban their opponent in the middle of a battle?
>>
>>922691
Use your starting hamlet to figure out the basics, like building, training and automation. After 24h you can create a new character on your house page and use it to visit >us in Greggswick
>>
>>922650
>few workers are refusing to eat their bread and apples despite wanting them and them being in inventory
Workers don't buy or use from inventory like before, they buy from the market at best price:quality value, so if you produce apples and bread you just sell it all or most of it to the market to reduce its price for your workers.
>>922691
>how do I relocate
you can establish a new domain every 24hours by sending your lord character to an empty area and clicking "establish hamlet". ignore the nigger saying ingerland is dead, ingerland is the only actively growing with new players faction atm, others are stagnant. also check this >>919711 and try to learn the game in your starting domain.
>>
Should i join in on this autism? Do i have to invest a lot of time?
>>
>>922806
>should I join
give it a try, even if you didn't get the hang of it right away, You can try it later like some people do since it's a browser-based game
>do i have to invest a lot of time
not at all, some people are always online in the game micro-managing stuff, others only login for half an hour a day to build shit then log out. it's all preference.
>>
>>922764
BLACKWOOD BAD AAAA
>>
>>918250
admin improved the market especially for new players, godson.
>>
>>918255
same way as building fishing boats. gotta be on a river tile
>>
>>922801
They have to buy everything from the market...?
But why aren't they covering all their needs then, I'm pretty sure everything is available
Is it based on their wage?
>>
>>922912
Yes it's based on their wage and if they can afford it or not.
>>
>>922916
Yeah well tough luck I'm not raising the wages, what are some other ways to increase happiness?
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/lord/430
He is in a panic and does not know what to do, let's send him a letter
>>
>>922961
Flood the market with what they want to lower prices.
>>
Its time guys, kill the dwarf and get legendary drops!
https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/lord/1657
>>
Rey's Federal Guard spotted in Jotunheim! Is this going to cause the conflict in the south to escalate in the north!?
>>
I stopped playing this game and now I have too much free time kek
>>
>>922440
Mark Brexit
>>
Leslut did nothing wrong?.. >She raised the topic of t*lean bias and member coverage (none of abusing/cheating tileans were punished even when caught) long before recent happenings and got silenced.
>>
>Leslut woke up
>Leslut writes about himself
>Still cope here
Can be more retard than him?
>>
>>923843
lesson is, stay away from big game if you want to enjoy the game or you will be roflstomped by faggot circlejerk who controls every aspect of the game
quite sad tbf
>>
BLACKWOOD BAD
>>
>>923847
he doesn't even play the game and is now making irl ponzi schemes as far as I know kek
>>
So after forming a foundation what should the first things you make be?
>>
>>923854
Contact the churchmen (you need a bishop I believe) and promote it to priory, making the gameplay more bearable
>>
>>923857
I guess since I dedicated my first parish's temple to Riko Re I'll be sending a message to the Patriarchate of Riko Re then
>>
>>923854
Also use the hired labor to build workshops and get your first workers fast, then you can slowly build your rectory or abbey and get access to dormitories
>>
>>923858
based sun enjoyer
>>
File: woah.jpg (831 KB, 1021x871)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
How did Hawkmidget manage to take all the walls of Jotunheim? Shouldn't he have got murdered going in or is Le'A Dov more hyped than real?
>>
>>923867
Because no one cares. Trannies already killed all fun on samotras and are now trying to tumor out in Nessos. The best way to deal with them is just letting them dilate by themselves
>>
Redpill me on Hyperborea

why did Midget attack them?
>>
>>923875
Because he dared to mock his height
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/forum//334307

just HOW is the midget still not banned yet?
>>
>>923878
Literal fucking cancer
>>
>>923878
admin literally refuses to ban botters, scripters, and fails to address multi-accounts, doesn't bother to log any player actions (page views, attack orders, etc) so nothing is really provable, so why do you think this shit would even cause admin to blink
at best we'll get a hotfix in a week or two to stop guild or brotherhoods, at worst they will be allowed to use it forever
>>
>Northern monkeys feel danger and begin to seethe
lol
>>
the only point log in game is to read how children cry on the forum.
>>
>>923893
this game makes the most intense popcorn drama
>>
>>923877
Hyperborea told Trisfer to GTFO of Campana or he'd rape him and his vassals, and midgetwood is super simp tryhard who didn't like the words used
>>
File: tard5.png (183 KB, 737x287)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>you are all bad mod
>BLACKWOOD BAD

>I'm good mod
>rape you
>pain in ass
>mod

what's wrong with these russians?
>>
BLACKWOOD BAD GUYS
>>
>>923904
We know, small guy
>>
File: tit.png (629 KB, 965x625)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
For these sins Tilea killed him.
>>
>samotrannies itt
Blech
Go back to your discord
>>
Kaldor is really comfy right now.

Best continent to be on
>>
>>923947
Kaldor under brazilian loser lol
>>
There seem to be so many jobs tied to this LOL+ shit
>>
>>923950
Most of them are useless
>>
>>923950
99% are useless and don't mater at all.
>>
>>923952
>>923953
knights
ladies of pleasure
cannons
>>
>>923957
yeah Knights and Cannons are the only ones which matter.

Ladies of pleasure are useless too
>>
>>923948
>Kaldor under brazilian loser lol

Kaldor is free like Nessos now
>>
>>923963
>>923913
>Russki
>Rapes people

pottery
>>
>>923957
>castrating your loyal workers and turning them into trannies

Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: RP rape.jpg (88 KB, 1080x329)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: berk.jpg (99 KB, 876x802)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
File: ButterlordsofNessos2.jpg (195 KB, 553x876)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
File: 1626461112913.png (287 KB, 303x343)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>
>>923953
>>923952
What about stuff like glassmaker for which you need soda which is lol+ material?
>>
>Kaldor
>Winter
>27+

looks like a good place to produce nothing
>>
Kaldor is like 25-40c all the time
>>
>>923867

Because he leaved fortifed position and fleed in horror. Twice.
You can catch the clues about what is happening here if you check hyperborea domains carefully.
>>
AAAAA
BLACKWOOD BAD
HE USES BRAIN
THIS IS EXPLOIT
WE DONT USE BRAIN AND HE USES
ADMIN SHOULD GIVE HIM BAN
AAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAAAAAAA
how to stop laughing at these losers lol
>>
>>924048
>4.9
>>
Hi I just made an account and I'm on a river. What do I need to build to connect myself to foreign markets by this river?
>>
>>924040
I guess if you look at the average mood of the settlements and the penalty from the mask, you get a general idea of what's going on.
>>
>>924048
Exploits exist when a mechanic is used contrary to the original purpose, that's not being smart, it's an abuse committed by the same faction that hold half of the moderators.
Like your wife, the original purpose was for you to fuck her, but you prefer to let your friends fuck her while you watch jerking off.
>>
>>924058

Yep. Attackers placing mask hither and thither and carry multiple sieges to protect mask from moving in between.
'Adov army fleeing from mask like frightened dogs.
>>
>>924066

You are free to seek out where a mechanic is used contrary to the original purpose.
>>
kek that textbook tranny cope
>>
>>924066

Honestly, they are doing that very thing that YOU SHOULD have done at Laterano.

Multiple players coordinated. Siege camp outside shooting range. Many sieges to lock domain up. (how to deal with two truces when assaulting were shown multiple times before around and at Solus)
>>
>>924083
>YOU SHOULD
schizo, who are you talking to kek
Also, kill yourself
>>
>>924083
I am pretty sure no one even mentioned the siege, what are you talking about
>>
>>924083
Are you retarded? I'm talking about using brotherhood to inflate population.
>>
>>923875
Because he can
Life is feudal
>>
BLACKWOOD BAD AAAA
>>
>>924119
Based. The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>924147
Blackwood is irrelevant LMAO, everyone knows the real emperor is Celay, I wonder how he lets someone so incompetent be the emperor. Celay dominated pentos fighting for real, without using exploit, blackwood on the other hand is pathetic.
>>
What does locking/unlocking a tile do?
>>
>>924154
No, it was the same as now. Waiting for all serious players to leave, attacking afk domains, using scripts. Titus made this dominator a vassal by force lol.

4'9 was caught doing ERP, and he couldn't stand the shame and killed himself. Then it turned out that he had been hiding the whole time, but silently, without hundreds of bullshit tickets.
>>
CELAY BAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>a gold medal from autoharvesting some random wood type nobody uses
...huh
>>
>>924174
Now it's right!
>>
File: lol.png (60 KB, 251x121)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>920997
>
>>
SAMOA SAMOA SAMOA
>>
>>923984
kino
>>
VLAD DRAKULA HERE

I DID NOT UNDERSTAND
WHY YOU STUPID PEASANTS FROM NIGERLAND ARE NOT IN THE WAR?

ETOLIA AT WAR AND YOU ARE NOT
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

MAYBE COMRADE BENIS WANTS ANOTHER REVOLUTION IN INGERLAND?

=\
>>
>>924343
>=\
He's not joking, Benis send troops to Septa NOW
>>
>>924168
Cares to expand on all of this?
>>
What does 'well managed' under domain info mean, exactly?
>>
Looks interesting but how the fuck do you play this game
>>
>>924524
If your lord doesn't go often in a domain it will go into insurrection. The happier the paesants the faster the bar will turn into red, meaning the domain is not well managed. If it goes into insurrection every unit will get a hugehappiness malus.
>>924548
You can have one to five lords, those are your characters. These characters can own different domains. Each domain has a units you use to build stuff and harvest/quarry/mine/etc. to make money. You sell what you produce, buy what you need and grow your stuff. You can also get to do RP in the meantime.
>>
>>924575
Not him, I have a hamlet (about to upgrade it to a village), what happens if I create a second lord?
My first thought was that he'd get his own wee hamlet somewhere else but thinking back on it maybe not
>>
>>924575
>The happier the paesants the faster the bar will turn into red
Did you mean unhappier? Also, is it viable to have two domains under one guy despite this feature? It's dropping a bit too fast on the newer domain
>>924591
A new homeless guy just pops up in the center of your domain and that's it
>>
>>924591
Nope, as >>924608 said another lord with no domains will simply spawn and you will have to decide what to do with him i.e. found a new domain, found a parish etc. he won't be able to do anything in the domain you already own since it's your first character domain.
>>924608
I meant unhappier yeah. Also, it's viable, just increase wages or keep moving your lord every now and then. If you have happy villagers you won't need to move, I have villages my lord didn't visit in weeks. Also, do remember that settlers don't get a wage, so they can't buy anything, so they will just be there with shitty happines lowering the general happiness of your domain.
>>
please don't play LOL please don't play LOL please don't play LOL
admin doesn't deserve you, he could ban all of tilea in minutes if he wanted
he's hurting you on purpose

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.