[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y1zhLnZyO4
Looks like we're getting a sequel.
Hopes? Dreams? Tired of WWII?
>>
>>848317
All they need to do is give the multiplayer games some more options and this can be huge. Also glad they're sticking with WW2 instead of forcing themselves to change to a different time period.
>>
Looks like the same reskinned motherfucker
>>
File: angry heavy 2.png (246 KB, 512x512)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>848317
>said they wanted to change things from the usual D-Day or Stalingrad missions
Oh that's neat, I wonder what they'll do
>its still americans and soviets vs germans
>>
Anyone here remember when AS2 released and it was basically just the same as AS1? There was outrage when it was just released.
>>
>>848317
God raptor is such annoying fake faggot.
>>
>>848337
It still is the same game. Men of war is the cod of RTT.
>>
>fundamental problems simply ignored
>turning more and more into war thunder
i will forever seethe about the wasted potential of men of war
>>
>>848374
You inferred all that from a trailer? Did you have Rick & Morty running on your second monitor?
>>
>>848545
its actually a gameplay trailer and notice the massive emphasis on tanks
>>
>>848317

What dreams? Isn't this just gonna be a reskin to try and milk their 'new' customers? Do these guys do anything else but reskin the same game over and over?
>>
File: 1589265222640.png (55 KB, 520x500)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>848317
>they tried to make a fucking MMO and failed and now they're turning it into MoW 2
>>
>>848366
I'm being unironic for comedic effect here, but that's legitimately really unfair to cod.
>>
>>849500
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>848317
Lol there still milking the same engine
what a joke. Who in their right mind would buy this?
>>
>>848317
I can't spot the difference between this and mowas2
>>
>>848333
If I open multiplayer and it's once more exactly the same game as mowas, it's an instant uninstall and/or refund
>>
Cant wait to buy the same game again for the 5th time!
>>
>>848317
Looks like they're using the new engine they wrote for Call to Arms. I hope they fix the god awful damage model.
>>
>>848337
No, I remember AS1 being dogshit and AS2 being actually good
>>
>>848545
>>848723
Your comparison to War Thunder is spot-on here, since MOW2 is F2P. They turned that game into a grind-simulator for mouth breathing retards.
>>
>>848317
Does it even have a campaign anymore? I remember the very first games in the series had campaigns and the gameplay was much more tactical. Very fond memories of the Wittman campaign. Or am I confusing it with some other game?
>>
>>848317
>The Classic RTS series returns
It never fucking went away, there are fewer Heroes of Might and Magic games than Men of War games.
>Only shows Germans vs Soviets
If they don't also add in the Japs, Burgers, Bongs, or a new country, why would I buy this when I already have Gates? And Gates have also said that they want to add the west front.
>Still WWII, no new setting, theatre, or theme, no Men of Spellwars or Men of the civilwar.
>No new mechanics announced
>Probably have Bestway's control scheme instead of the DMS one I have gotten used to.
>Most likely the retarded MMO retooled into a SP/MP game.
No thanks, you have to do better than that 1C/Bestway.
>>
>>848317
So faces of war no. 5, 6? What is it with Russians/warsawpacters and their inability to innovate? Same game, higher system requirements, still looks like a game from 2010.
>>
>>850677
Soldiers Heroes of WWII
Faces
Men of
Condemned
Red Tide
Vietnam
Ass-squad
Ass-squad 2
Battle of Empires
Call to Arms
Ass-Squad 2 Cold War
Gates of Hell
Men of 2

We're at Faces of War 11 and Soldiers 12, unless I forgot a game, or you count cancelled projects like the Georgian War one/MMO of War 2, or don't count Gates of Hell.
>>
>>850686
Painful really. And the singleplayer/campaign gets worse to nonexistant with every installment. Just shitty sandbox multiplayer clusterfucks with too many units in too little ground for any meaningful tactics or strategy.
>>
>>848317
Looks like AS2.5, which was just AS1.5, which was just MoW1.5, which was just FoW1.5.

VFX and SFX, as well as general art direction, just seem very inferior to Gates of Hell. If GoH keeps adding content, by the time MoW2 will be out I don't see why I'd go for that over GoH.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.