[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 91 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: infernal court.png (136 KB, 277x280)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Infernal Court edition.

Update is coming to Steam on the 27th, who are you gonna play first?
>>
The Moredhal MT looked kinda lame, hope they have some cool flavour events and stuff atleast.
>>
>>846317
Oh fuck, finally demon time. So does that mean Gnoll content on the 27th or is that just human demon worship?
>>
>>846317
>basically cannorian satanism
based
>>
>>846324
That's the human infernal court. The gnoll religion will also get mechanics and razing, but no gnoll nation will have a mission tree just yet

Hill Gnolls will probably be first to get one
>>
File: 1487837381380.jpg (33 KB, 570x562)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>846326
I'm so ready to finally succeed with them.
>>
>>846326
The Hill Gnoll MT will be about abandoning demon worship and becoming civilized and a part of the Empire though
>>
>>846329
I'm cool with it if it allows for meme shit like becoming an elector and eventually ruling the Empire as funny yeen bois
>>
>>846330
should be theoretically possible but good luck with the inherent gnoll dip rep penalty lmao
>>
>>846331
Every challenge is surmountable.
>>
>>846329
Sad, but the only way they could realistically survive. Stuck in the hills between 2 nations that want to kill them, they have to appeal to the people in the empire to put pressure on their neigbours. Hill Gnolls are basically the Kurds.
>>
>>846337
Also Busilar has been defying the Empire forever, so the Empire would do anything to bring them into the fold and secure the south, even if that means accepting a Gnoll takeover
>>
>>846338
Accept Hill Gnolls, get Busilar slaves.
>>
>>846341
Sounds like a great deal!
>>
I just want to go on interplanar adventures without crashing every five minutes.
>>
>>846352
What's the problem? When are you crashing exactly?
>>
>>846352
Is it even patched for the most recent EU4 update?
>>
>>846358
Sometimes when loading, sometimes when saving, sometimes completely at random.
>>846359
Bitbucket version is. Which is the version that actually has the new Eordan stuff.
>>
>>846362
Is your game pirated? Do you get crashes when playing something other than anboner?
>>
>>846363
Yes, no. Unless I just got lucky in my 50 years as GRORIOUS NIPPON.
>>
>>846366
With a pirated game it could be anything desu, I'd recommend a clean reinstall along with clearing documents/paradox interactive/europa universalis IV (other than the mods and saves you care about of course)
>>
>>846368
If it's still fucked after Steam release I'll give it a shot. Only other mods I have are Bigger UI and Bigger Production.
>>
>>846368
To add to this, it could also be an issue with the version of the public fork you grabbed, so I'd recommend grabbing the newest one of that too.

Just as an example, soon after the 1.32 port there was a ctd issue with just clicking on uncolonized provinces, but that was quickly fixed. maybe you just got unlucky with the version you downloaded
>>
>>846371
Try running it without those, something might be going on to cause crashes there but it's unlikely
>>
>>846317
Can I get a kick run down on how you get Infernal Court in the upcoming update? Is it via Some kind of a dark reformation or through missions/set-up
>>
>>846451
Win Escanni Consolidation wars and own Cursewoods. I believe these are the requirements, also there are some devil worshipping events I think that you need to solve correctly.
>>
>>846451
Its so neat how varied this mod is, and how radically different different areas and nations are.

I've done like 6 distinct playthroughs with different nations, and each has been so distinct from each other, and yet I still don't know what the Cursewoods are, nor have I touched Escan at all.
>>
>>846317
any list of all the updates coming out?
>>
>>846519
no big changelog yet but I'll leak it when they start writing it
>>
>>846522
T. Hanks
>>
i just got this mod and give me some fun nation to play
and quick rundown on the lore
>>
>>846560
I recommend Marhold to start. They have a pretty good start and you can take in the events of the game.
>>
>>846317
Is the Black Demesne the same thing as the Infernal Court?
>>
>>846565
No
>>
not gonna lie the Moredhal mission tree looks lame as fuck
>>
>>846578
who?
>>
>>846560
Jadd are simple to play and have lots of lore, I'd pick them for a first game. Other people suggest playing Verne for a more vanilla-ish experience for your first play through.

The lore is pretty standard dnd-ish stuff with the twist that Elves are from America, they moved to Europe 500 years ago after fucking America up with too much magic.

Learning the lore through gameplay is part of the fun. Just play the game and you'll pick it up.
>>
>>846560
lore quick rundown
>Emperor bows to the Tellumites
>in contact with dark descendants
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control cannor with an iron but fair fist
>own town criers all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient precursor blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Insyaa (Tellumagain will be be the first city)
>own basically every precursor relic research facility on Halann
>first designer babies will be Tellum Tots
>average citizen said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Proto-Raheni scriptures tell of the tolling of a great bell, when angels will descend upon Halann and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own automaton fabrication plants around the world
>You likely have Tellumbots inside you right now
>The Tellumites are in regular communication with The Cube, forwarding the word of God to the Ravelian Rectorate
>They learned fluent Triunic in under a week
>Dwarven holds entrust their gold reserves with the Criers' Collage. There's no gold in Verkal Gulan, only Ft. Tellum
>The college is about 300 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are ageless beings existing in all points of existence within a continuum of Tellum-Timespace
>Tellum will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
>>
>>846452
>also there are some devil worshipping events I think that you need to solve correctly.
Interesting. Wonder how likely it'll be to see it appear in any given game
>>
File: 4d5.jpg (94 KB, 680x680)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Who should be the main colonizers lorewise?
Venail and Lorent sound obvious, but who else?
>>
>>846724
Look in the colonial regions folder and see who has unique colony names, I suppose.
>>
>>846724
Deranne?
>>
EU4 tells me that this mod is outdated
>>
>>846614
Kek
>>
Does Jaddari get cav bonuses from their new government type and ideas when they form the jadd empire?
>>
>>846844
they get 20% cav combat from traditions but IIRC they lose the tribal federation interactions and the cav/inf ratio from the government reform, mil tech 14 or so when you're likely forming them is when cavalry and shock starts dropping off anyway though
>>
>>846837
The steam version is outdated, you'll have to roll back to 1.31. The bitbucket is already updated to 1.32
>>
>>846894
do you know if the steam update in a week will be updated to 1.32?
>>
>>846896
yes it will be
>>
how do I see the price of encourage plant growth when all I can see are the modifiers for the potentially affected provinces
>>
>>846844
They lose their 100% cav armies upon forming Jadd Empire, so you'll have to transition to using normal armies. Comes with going from desert nomads to being an actual empire
>>
>>846560
Jadd
>Elven arabian horde/mughal
>Embark on a mission to proselitize the true god to the world
>on the way, fuck monstergirls

Venail
>Start as the elven remnant of a lost empire
>Embark on a journey to reclaim your homeland
>Commit genocide on the way

Jaherian Exemplars
>Start as any nation, but ideally Elizna because you need to control their capital in 1500 to tag switch through an event
>What you do in your first 55 years don't really matter, except the bigger you are, the more money/manpower you'll start with as the Exemplars, maxxing at 1k dev
>Go on a 55 years rampage to reach a very unstable 1k dev
>Suddenly you're a conquistador OPM in the new world
>Get 20 years to rampage through native land through your claims
>amass massive AE, try to counter it by full annexing as many nations as possible to avoid a coalition later
>When you start to run out of steam, you loot the entire area, release their tags, and concentrate it all on your capital
>You're now playing as a fanatical religious elve conquistador empire.
>>
>>846929
Both Venail and the Jaherians I'd say are more intermediate nations. Venail has their massive cock&ball torture session of a civil war and the Jaherians if played wrong can get stuck inbetween a cycle of native coalitions and Lorent wanting a piece of that colonial pie you got.
>>
>>846560
Dwarves are unlike anything in vanilla.
>>
>>847020
they're also boring as shit excepting Iron Hammers and Silverforge, if you want to play in the dwarovar play goblins or roadwarrior
>>
File: 20211118043523_1.jpg (637 KB, 1920x1080)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
>maybe I should try out the bitbucket version, what's the worst that could happ-
>>
>>847025
They're fun if you enjoy being OP and dealing with annoying crises.
>>
>>847032
that's a vanilla bug with the goods produced bonus from plutocratic republics' trade share causing stack overflows
>>
>>847034
those crises are only difficult the first time, every other time playing any dwarf inside the dwarovar you basically get funnelled through the same actions and strategies because that's the best way to deal with said crises
>>
File: 1604938309043.jpg (52 KB, 399x464)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>tfw my Cannon Dorfs run ended because the Command and The Jadd decided to attack at the same time with a combined 400k troops to my 65k
>>
>>847055
why do you only have 65k where's your quantity ideas
>>
>>847058
I normally had 125k, but I lost alot of manpower due to a war against Notindia and didn't have my full army, yet
>>
>>847055
>bordering multiple large nations at the same time if they're not distracted by something else
bruh
>>
>>847066
The Jadd one caught me off guard. They completely annexed the Gold Dorfs and almost immediately went to war with me.
>>
>>847064
It's really annoying how the second you colonize that one hold to the east of the tree of stone, whoever controls the Indian side instantly hates you and sends 200k elephants with the furry's blessings into the mountains. It's how I stopped my Axebellow Cartel run, I won but only by fully sieging whatever Raj declared on me while they struggled with my forts and my manpower was done for despite avoiding battles.
>>
>bulwari sun elf hugboxes
>>
Redpill me on this mod, its basically fantasy EU4?
>>
>>847167
It's got a bunch of unique features like non-adjacent adjacency and Great Works that let you pass through impassable terrain.
>>
>>847167
if humans and orcs share a province you get events talking about how they find each other hot and creating half-orcish minorities
>>
>>847174
>non-adjacent adjacency
huh?
>>
>>847179
Im sold, downloading the mod
>>
>>847167
Mission Trees tend to be very large and have strong narratives. Not being constrained by history means that a lot of eu4's mechanics can be used in really neat ways.

Playing a Dwarven Adventurer is unlike anything I've ever done in EU4. Other MTs like Roadwarrior are even more alien. Racial militaries are fun to play around with - elves get better troops but huge manpower issues, harpies are fast and strong but can't build cav, trolls regenerate from a loss in like 2 ticks and are monsters in defense etc.
>>
Will the map still be 2/3rds empty unusuable space after the update?
>>
>>847183
You can walk to and claim certain provinces that aren't next to yours on the map. Mountain tunnels, elf forest fuckery, and [REDACTED] for the fey court elves.
>>
>>846724
Verne, Eborthil and Busilar seem possible.
>>
>>847196
Depends on the branch you use. Haless branch is only missing Africa and Aus
>>
>>846724
Just the Trolls.
>>
>>846804
Doesn't Lorent annex it in canon?
>>
>>847055
Against AI that should be easy.
>>
>>847194
Centaur military was the most madness I tried so far, early centaur vs centaur battles being over in 1 tick is wild.
>>
>>847313
Pretty sure trying to play as centaurs increased my blood pressure dangerously.
>>
File: tbc.png (3.85 MB, 1920x1080)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
I thought that with a "to be continued" ending you guys just meant the MT is incomplete
>>
>>847352
Love seeing Lochland get big. Such a cool colour.
>>
>>847359
I feel like lots of weird shit are bound to happen in this game, I'm not even a century in and Ibevar and Istralore both got completely wiped already
>>
>kill enemy ruler general in battle
>new one has 9 fucking siege pips
okay so how do I guarantee all my rulers are mages?
>>
>>847194
Do the mission trees railroad you down a certain path like in normal EU4, or can you deviate around and get different bonuses like with HoI4 focus tree.
>>
>>847430
You get both types. More linear ones than branching ones though.
>>
>>847430
There are a few deviations in some trees but the absolute majority is eu4 straightforard
>>
>>847427
Use the '"rite of conception" spell
>>
>>847194
>Roadwarrior
Gave this a shot. Just like Venail, it should be different start date so you can skip the first thirty years of doing LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING.
And when I finally get to war with one of the dwarovar colonizers, I get a CTD.
>>
I'm about to start my first run as one of the harpy nation, is there anything I should know about playing a monter nation?
I know that you can do demonsterizarion but I have no idea what it actually does.
>>
>>847502
You lose the free monstrous conquest CB on everyone, but everyone also loses that free CB on you.
Monsters and non-monsters have a -100 relations penalty towards each other, demonsterization removes that.
>>
>>847505
Thanks. So I should blob as far as I can before I demonster.
>>
>>847507
Demonstering takes ages. The really small harpies over near Jaddari start halfway there already though, only -50 opinion.
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to complete this MASSIVE Castanor MT in just short 170 years, inb4 gitgud.
>>
>>847515
>has never done a WC in vanilla
stack admin efficiency, abuse vassals, just accept that you're going to get coalitions and attack them before they get too big, splitting up your truces
in short, gitgud
>>
>>847518
There's also a huge amount of building/deving up in the MT, it's wild.
>>
>>847155
The mod will be getting it's very own USS Liberty to fix that soon.
>https://anbennar.fandom.com/wiki/Tragedy_of_Samartal
Was it Old Sun Cultists doing magi shit? Did Zokka sneak in a bomb? Did one of addar's Harpies drop a brap? The end consequence is that the hugbox becomes the BLOODbox.
>>847515
Through the power of late game blobbing, it's 75% conquer fucking everything which is easy to do with admin efficiency and dominion usage, the special CB you get is another 50% cost too.
>>
File: elf.png (3.5 MB, 1920x1080)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
so what the fuck do i do i though i was supposed to do colonizing but i get some event that is lol -2 settlers forever
>>
>>847639
you eventually get that removed. Just get exploration then expansion
>>
>>847639
that modifier is supposed to stop you from sniping the lonely isle and all the other islands and cucking everyone else out out colonization for 150 years
it'll go away once your explorers find Qathcel, so just spam exploration until you get that then snipe the lonely isle asap
>>
>>846317
Can I play the mod without buying the game with all the DLCs?
>>
>>847717
yes
>>
>>847717
You can play all the DLCs without buying them too.
>>
>>847466
if you spend the venail early game doing nothing rather than bullying the lorenti for cash you're playing venail wrong
>>
>>847836
Same if you don't eat as much of Lencenor as you can before fucking off to aelnar.
>>
>>847515
>Unite Castanor before Age of Witch Kings (i.e. Absolutism)
This is easily doable in the latest patch, since war score and AE got adjusted to be much more tolerable.
>Disband the Empire at this time as well
The EoA is your main roadblock once coalitions start forming, so the sooner it dies, the better.
Now you have 220 years to get everything done and your main barrier to expansion is gone. At this point, just abuse your dominions and get blobbing.

Other tips:
Culture convert everything to your primary culture ASAP. Castanor is all about spreading Castanorian culture, so the sooner you start doing so, the better. Your dominions are great for this as well, since you can spend a diplomat for 10 years to accelerate culture conversion. Doing so will give you massive buffs, especially once you "fold in" culture groups.
Decide how you will interact with the Patricians early on - they should be either a huge player among the estates, or a minor faction. You will get a civil war disaster, which either buffs the Patrician estate significantly, reducing the drawbacks to the buffs, or weakens them and gives you advisor costs.
>>
>>847717
If you're not pirating all DLCs then you're playing the game wrong
>>
Anyone knows if Hammerhome will get content on the 27th?
I want to restrain myself to the White Walls and spread Ravelianism to the Dwarovar and I don't want to bother if they're getting content soon
>>
>>847986
Unlikely, and you should always form Castellyr as Iron Hammers instead. That way you get Castanor with Dwarf military and leadership.
>>
File: 1625703100760.jpg (378 KB, 550x690)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>>847717
Buy the game and dlc
>>
>>847430
They tend to be railroaded. There exist some exceptions (like Aelnar gets variations based on who wins Rianvisa) but in general, each country is made to provide a certain type of narrative and experience.
>>
>>848013
You mean buy the game then pirate the dlc?
>>
File: 1631328562595.jpg (367 KB, 634x881)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>848175
I mean buy both goy
>>
>>848175
Paradox is a small indie dev you sick fuck do you want them to starve?
>>
Do the Khet have content?
>>
>>848292
khetarata and the new wanderer's formable both have mission trees and the religion has Sikhism mechanics
>>
File: eu4_55.png (77 KB, 268x187)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
Imagine the vic3 pops
and the smell
>>
>>848343
>Orcish Minority (Oppressed)
As it should be.
>>
>>848324
on the site with the mission tree's I can't view khet's because it says it's being reworked. is it short, medium, or long?
>>
>>848399
fairly average, about the same as busilar's really
>>
>>848324
So keen to build Escanni pyramids with orcish slaves.
>>
stable release fucking when I'm tired of crashing
>>
>>848452
Read the thread
>>
>>848452
you must be an actual retard
>>
>>848343
>Half orcish coexisting
No! Do not approve of ruining human bloodlines!
>>
Is anything missing from the bitbucket version that will be in the steam version on the 27th? If not, I'll just download that and get started on a campaign rather than waiting.
>>
>>848620
stability
>>
File: 1499779027316.jpg (22 KB, 432x432)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>848626
>>
>>847890
Yeah I think I'm gonna restart since I was missing about 10 provinces before Wars of Consolidation, also not gonna use AI mod and just go with very hard. This Castanor tree is amazing though tons of lore and flavour even has its own tree for the disaster..
>>
File: 20211124213725_1.jpg (1.12 MB, 2560x1440)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Beautiful. Long live the Khet.
>>
>>848659
Did they localize the tree yet for Elikhand?
>>
>>848668
I'm gonna find out. I sure hope so, because I made it to Castonath the quickest and cleanest I ever have before.
>>
>>848292
they won't be 'complete' until they release Sarhal (Africa)
>>
File: IMHO.jpg (80 KB, 1920x850)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>848659
>Just put in the magic box guys
>Make sure I'm mummified properly guys
>I just KNOW my soul will be at rest
>>
>>848677
>Order of the Iron Sceptre eyeing off his sarcophagus from across the lake
>>
File: ungabunga.jpg (67 KB, 746x572)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>848680
Can't remember the exact requirements but after you build the pyramid and perform the rites he respawns as a "benevolent" mummy, same mechanics as lichdom without the witch king penalties
>>
>>848685
Holy shit. If you are lying to me, I will find you.
>>
>>848688
Here is the evbdience fren
>https://bitbucket.org/JayBean/anbennar-eu4-fork-public-build/src/960fc717af5e6a7de7dc2ce64084bf7f6fe5ac9f/events/MagicProjectLichdom.txt?at=new-master#MagicProjectLichdom.txt-766,770,808,811,858,861
Just don't make him a general because he'll still die from random death ticks and it's annoying.
>>
File: 20211124221514_1.jpg (1.03 MB, 2560x1440)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>848697
Yeah seems to be the way with long lived characters. Need to avoid making them generals. Also this is going way too smoothly. My guess is that Frozenmaw is gonna snowball this campaign.
>>
>>848672
kek, the early missions require you to own the areas you started at, so you'll be cucked out of most of your mission tree until you conquer half of escann
>>
File: 1517115164598.jpg (55 KB, 429x571)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>848719
>>
>>848709
How did you get all the way over there from the starting spot? Did you just chain through the orc tribal lands or what.
>>
>>848724
serves you right for being greedy
fucking castonath magpies I swear
>>
>>848732
I just took the mil point hit and migrated there, then declared on orcs that got in the way. You can sort of see my path in that screenshot with the pig jagged lined provinces.

>>848734
Kheteratans are drawn to big cities and statues. Please you must understand.
>>
>>848739
In this early phase you can only conquer tribal land right, or is there some way to take actual provinces before settling?
>>
>>848746
You can only take tribal land, yeah. I fought wars as I went and took a line of tribal land. You can still migrate even when it's not your tribal land though.
>>
File: 20211124233228_1.jpg (1018 KB, 2560x1440)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
Turns out the missions are there but they don't have text yet. Kind of sad. Maybe I'll give this one a go another time.
>>
>>848775
Is that Frozenmaw that blobbed all the way down to Westwood?
>>
>>848787
Yep, they look to be unstoppable this campaign. They just chain invaded everyone south of them.
>>
>>848794
Might not be too bad if you're playing an adventurer, you might get to beat up on a monstrous orc nation with a religion no one else likes
>>
>>848800
Yeah, I'll hold off until they include the mission text. Maybe the save will still be compatible.
>>
What nation do I play if I want something small and initially weak, but with a lot of flavor?
>>
>>848816
Urviksten, the adventurers or dwarves, any Cannor OPM with a mission tree like gilberd or Anbencost.
>>
>>848816
Adshaw, a tiny nation a little to the north of Gawed.
They've got a mission tree that expands multiple times as you follow it. A lot of it involves spywork and sneaky diplomacy, along with fighting orcs and Gawed later on.
>>
>>848816
Anbenncost
>>
>>848820
Someone in one of these threads suggested opening the mod's 'missions' folder and sorting by file size to identify who has the most flavour.

By this metric, Adshaw is like top 5, which is bizzare for a little 3 province nation sandwiched between a bunch of bigger, scarier, and (on first glance) more flavoursome nations.
>>
>>848816
Bluescale
>>
>>848775
I think the guy said the localization would be done for the steam release, so not long left to wait.
>>
>>848816
any of the dwarven remnants. If you're on the bitbucket you can play Krak, they've got a ton of flavour and they start out as an aggressively pathetic OPM in the ass end of nowhere
>>
>>848816
Adventurers are always fun, whether in Escann or Aelantir. My personal favorites there are the Vanbury Guild (spawns from Telgeir), which becomes a technocracy that bullies natives for trinkets, and any Escanni nation forming Castanor.
>>
File: bucko.png (299 KB, 736x960)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>orc slaves import
WELL dont mind if i do
>>
>>849014
>willingly importing into your country
>willingly exporting orcs to other countries
Hello Mr. Bobbman
>>
>>849014
>20% goods produced bonus
Worth it alone

>>849027
Only humans should purge orcs, since they interbreed and you get half-orc mutts.
Otherwise, you get a great labor force that stays separate from your primary race.
>>
File: ok.png (3.75 MB, 1920x1080)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB PNG
amazing storytelling
>>
>>849086
I thought all the "search for fragments of the Precursor Empire" events were fully localized by now?
>>
>>849086
>Permitting Sornic Sons to metastasize
>Not annexing Kwineh right away
>It's 1536 and you haven't deported yourself
My n'wah what are you doing?
>>
File: elves be here.png (3.4 MB, 1920x1080)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB PNG
>>849096
this is my first run of this mod so i dont know gay lore
however
im keeping my island
>>849095
im playing the workshop version idk if thats outdated
>>
>>849109
>keeping my island
Yeah...sure...
>>
>>849109
>>im keeping my island
the whole point of that country is that you've been stuck on bullshit island for 400 years after your continent exploded. you want to go find and reclaim the old continent so you can rebuild Bigass Elf Empire, and once you find it you can just sell bullshit island to some stupid humans and move back home
>>
>>849109
Workshop version is indeed outdated
>>
>>849114
then link me up newest version sempai
>>
>>849117
https://bitbucket.org/JayBean/anbennar-eu4-fork-public-build/downloads/?tab=branches
>>
>>849096
Is the elf meta really abandoning the island as early as possible? I tried to do what I do in vanilla colonization, which is to rush forming colonial vassals everywhere so they colonize for me, but that takes time.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9 KB, 460x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>846733
>Look in the colonial regions folder
checked it out
lmfao at Gawed's name for the Leechdens
>>
>>849128
Top tier bants from our favourite northern human supremacists
>>
File: map.png (3.89 MB, 1920x1080)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB PNG
>>849119
thanks babe
in return you can pick one nation that i will do whole run with
>>
>>848175
paedophile
>>
>>849139
verkal dromak, lol
>>
File: league war.png (3.47 MB, 1920x1080)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB PNG
Yep, it's 10fps time
>>
>>849139
Nimscodd > Gnomish Hierarchy for maximum artificer enjoyment
>>
>>849139
Jaddari
>>
>>849128
hahaha gold
>>
>>849125
>Is the elf meta really abandoning the island as early as possible?
Yes. Absolutely. Venail gets massive colonization bonuses once you complete the exodus, and a whole new set of missions. CNs will barely colonize because of baseline elf maluses make colonies grow slowly.
>>
>>846724
iirc the following is known so far
>Venail tries to colonize but fails miserably, doesn't exist in 1800s
>Deranne Trading Company colonizes a bunch of those islands around Noruin
>Vanbury Guild is successful
>Eborthil and Busilar are also colonizers
>Ynn region is united by one of the Ynnic peoples instead of being imperialized
>>
>>849252
oh right and that one Orc nation in South Aelantir succeeds too
>>
>>849253
of course it does
>>
>>849259
Don't worry, I'm sure someone will mod in an Aelnar OPM that starts with elf-fascism in Vicky 3 and use newfangled custom UI modding to create a genocide minigame with tetris gameplay
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.99 MB, 517x3092)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>849252
I think it's implied gnomes also colonize far north, since they are able to successfully reestablish gnomish hierarchy, their mission tree includes colonial expansion and few northern provinces start with gnomish names
>>
>>849252
Unholy cringe
>>
>>849252
I think aelnar is going to exist as a rump state in vicky 3, implication being everyone jumped on them during the rianvsa
>>
>>849252
>>849262
Pretty sure I've read Venail didn't get completely wiped out and will be playable in the canon V3 mod
>>
>>849252
>>849262
>>849266
>>849267
>Aelnar becomes a meme
who is going to be the stereotypical bad guy posterboy then? The Command?
>>
>>849274
The Gnomish Hierarchy, without a doubt.
They're pretty much guaranteed to be the Great Britain of this mod.
>>
>>849262
Aelnar is rightful property of the natives (moon elves). Why are the devs so in love with their imperialist colonizer power fantasies??
>>
>>849280
Perfidous Gnomiarch.
>>
>>849274
I stopped caring at all about the "canon" when I heard the Empire of Anbennar unites into a single country called the Blackpowder Empire or something. It's like if Germany started on the map in Victoria
>>
>>849289
>Blackpowder Empire
What a terrible name
>>
>>849289
it's more like if Napoleon never declared himself emperor and also revolutionary france didn't get crushed
>>
>>849289
>Even more cringe
>>
>>849294
it's still called the Empire of Anbennar, the blackpowder revolution is just the equivalent of the french revolution except anti-mage (and elves and presumably other non-humans) instead of anti-monarchy
>>
>>849298
Well yeah, the 19th century+ canon is steampunk. It's cringe all the way down.
>>
>>849249
Then I've been playing elves wrong.
>>
File: apu.jpg (18 KB, 379x385)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>move your entire nation to Aelnar
>use extra colonists and colony growth to recolonize venail
>>
>>849318
But don't you sell the island???
>>
As the Black Demesne, do you think it would make more sense to work with/incorporate the Patricians, or crush them?
>>
>>849318
>agree to trade island to lorent
>declare war on lorent while i'm moving and take it back

>agree to repay a loan from damescrown
>don't pay it back ever

>appease those guys in the rianvisa and promise a harmonious society working for all
>become the lich queen and execute everyone
Based perfidious elves
>>
>>849320
>>849324
Last time I played Aelantir, a while ago, I just abandoned their home island, leaving each province with 1/1/1 development. Maybe they've changed it when they updated rivanisa and aelantiri mission tree.
>>
>>849280
>They're pretty much guaranteed to be the Great Britain of this mod.
gnomes are fucking cringe they should exist as punching bags
>>
>>849343
t.kobold
>>
File: kobolds.jpg (39 KB, 318x457)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>849346
nah those scalie vermin deserve to be kicked around too
From the Eaglecrest national ideas:
>The pathetic newts that frequently trespass into our lands from the looming dragon heights are little more than pests, though even they have their uses. Their scales, flayed from their flesh whilst the blood still runs warm, are incredibly strong for their light weight...
>>
>>849329
A couple of countries have events where they offer to buy Venail off of you when you leave. If you accept then you get a bunch of money and, when you leave, they take Venail instead of it decolonizing.
>>
What happens if I avoid the Rianvisa? Peaceful Aelnar without Elf Stasi?
>>
>>849370
Yes but that's lame
>>
>>849370
Elf stasi isn't even the only outcome of the Rianvisa, Dahvar, Lithiel and Sicrheior have their own shit if you choose to swap to their rebellions and win
>>
>>849370
Let the rebels win
https://sites.google.com/view/anbennar-missions/missions/aelantir-placeholder/aelnar?authuser=0
>>
>>849457
Neat site. So peaceful is the path with the smallest MT? Makes sense I guess.
>>
>>849221
You're lucky it started that late. I've had it kick off bang on 1580 with Lorent joining as well. More tags = more slow.
>>
>>849471
how do you even get to 1580 without forming aelnar?
>>
>>849491
I was playing Eordan
>>
File: 1633788194867.png (2.8 MB, 1885x1612)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
>playing as railskulkers
>Finally unify the central serpent spine area
>Get escann revealed to me
>It's all orc and the adventures were defeated
>It's so bad that nations in cannor are allying with me, a monstrous nation, to beat them back
>Mfw
>>
>>849624
Never seen this before. I've seen forest orcs and Bulwar gobbos do well, but never Escann orcs. Except that screenshot anon posted where he was Grombar.
>>
>>849627
I'll post a pic in a few minutes
>>
File: 1623728180413.jpg (52 KB, 225x385)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>849628
>>
File: orc boyz.png (2 MB, 1353x848)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>849630
>>849624
>>849627
Here is the current state of affairs after a coalition war. Both Marhold and Esthil were released and covenblade got some territory back.
>>
>>849651
how do u beat the dwarves early on
>>
>>849651
Neat, definitely won't last with that big Cyranavar though. They get scary.
>>
>>849656
I just bumrushed the Ruby Company. Then I didn't see dwarves for 100 years
>>
>>849661
the dwarves to your north east and west never came down?
>>
>>849662
No. The Broken Crown ended up holding the dwarves to the northeast at bay, until I captured the mount. And the dwarves in the west never really got going.
>>
File: eu4_map_I02_1714_08_15_1.png (319 KB, 5632x2048)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
Time to play "guess the player"
>>
>>849668
trolls?
>>
>>849668
Esthil for sure.
>>
>>849668
Lakes? No way an AI takes coastline like that without pushing inland more.
>>
>>849675
That looks like pretty standard AI lakes to me.
>>
>>849668
Eordand
>>
>>849668
This was an mp game
>>
>>849668
Krakhumodvor. The borders are too neat, consisting pretty much entirely of stuff they need for their mission tree. An AI Krak that was that successful would have been blobbing out of control. They'd own random chunks of land around all the serpentspine exits. Plus, I see that the connecting gladeways are decolonized, which is from a deep part of the Krak mission tree that no AI would have reached.
>>
>>849683
It's gotta be. Too many clean borders in there.
>>
I wish paradox would do another dev clash in Anbennar. They did one years ago when it was just the Empire and basically no one had mission trees.
>>
>>849699
winrar
The lakes didn't push further inland because i beat them to it, Ogres were my march and the centaurs I left for lakeguys to kill but then they guaranteed them for some reason and just let them live
AI Black Demesne was formed by Great Conqueror Alenor after coalitioning Wyvernheart alongside Ravenmarch, then beating Ravenmarch
Small Country revolted on their own from a giga-lorent, I subsidized them but otherwise they didn't get any help, I think Lorent AI shit itself and went bankrupt
Eborthil was great conqueror
So was Sareyand which formed Phoenix Empire which i've never seen before
I don't know how Aelnar got its borders but they seemed to never have Calasandur or Lithiel at all
Also Grombar died like 3 times, first they were torn apart at the start, then revolted and got BJARNED, then they revolted AGAIN, were led by a Powerful Mage who became a Witch King, I deposed them, they got cut down again, and somehow came back AGAIN so I let em stay this time out of respect for their dwarflike tenacity
>>
>>849705
Wild campaign. Mine usually just go big Gawed or Lorent and stagnant empire in West. Escanni mess, big cyranavar, dorfs everywhere and Elf mess forever in Bulwar.
>>
>>849704
I wish Paradox would just fire Johan and send Tinto to work for jaybean as Anbennar developers
>>
>>849713
Same, but ever since the patch I've been seeing weird shit. Like all-orc Escann or Vertesk killing Gawed and wearing its skin
>>
>play wood elves
>unite fotest
>go isolationist
>conquer orc tribe at border of forest and vassalise them
>invade anyone bordering the forest and give them to my vassal
>end up with a ring of orc surrounding the forest to prevent any outside contact
Was a fun campaign. Wish I had pictures
>>
>>849716
every game I've played this patch has had Big Marrhold, which I previously never saw a single time
>>
>>849716
Paradox has done something to the AI. They ask me for shit in return for favors now. They never did that to me before.
>>
>>849720
I was playing Adshaw and had Gawed threaten war on me, the stuff of nightmares it was
>>
>>849720
somehow the AI actually seems less dumb now
>>
>>849721
That was common before the patch. Gawed warns me not to go to war like every campaign.
>>
>>849724
No, not Warning, but using Threaten War for a certain province and if you say no they declare war. Never saw AI bother using that feature
>>
>>849725
Oh shit, yeah I have never seen an AI do that in all EU4. I forget the mechanic even exists most of the time. What has paradox done.
>>
>>849736
I got surprised when an AI offered to sell me a provence. I never knew they did that
>>
>>849743
Have seen that though. If they get desperate enough they'll start selling. It's how Russia ends up in weird colonial spots in vanilla.
>>
>>849722
They actually have a dedicated AI guy for EU4 for the first time in like a decade.
>>
File: ;^).png (3.81 MB, 1920x1080)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB PNG
>>848609
no :^)
and I'd integrate the orcs too if I was able to get any events related to them
>>
>>849720
the AI loves releasing and returning cores more too, also I keep seeing what I think is a bug where PU's randomly get insta annexed well before the 50 year time limit
>>
>>848825
basedshaw is going to be my next playthrough 100%
>>
I've literally never played a tribe before, but I want to give New Wanderers a go. How do I actually conquer land? I can't fabricate claims, and the Reclamation CB doesn't let me take at least the enemy capital, but I only fought Grasshopper Muncher so I don't know if non-tribal land is fair game.
Am I supposed to reform or something before I can actually get bigger?
>>
>>849853
I thought new wanderers's was an adventurer nation like the rest of escann
>>
>>849853
once you hit your highest government reform all your tribal land will become actual land, so just bully everyone off of their tribal land, get your reform up ASAP, reform first, and then murder them
>>
>>849854
They are but they use tribe mechanics.
>>849857
The only non-humiliate CB I have costs a shitload of warscore and dip even for tribal land. I don't even get anti-monstrous on the greenskins.
>>
>>849866
your dip is going to spend the entire tribal phase in the toilet but that's fine. you get around the warscore by just declaring war on everyone you neighbour whenever your truces are up. your goal isn't to conquer all of escann in the tribal phase, it's just to end up bigger than everyone else at the end of it so that you can then use real CBs to murder all of them
>>
>>849853
Migrate around and declare war on orcs and gobbos and take their tribal land. It stays blank and has a little border of your colour. Eventually you'll get a reform that allows you to settle that land permanently with a coloniser. See >>848709

Coloured land is settled land. Blank land with a border is tribal land. And you can move around anywhere you want in empty and tribal land.
>>
>>849869
>>849870
Yeah never mind I gave up. Taking 50% losses even when winning battles by a morale landslide is no fun.
>>
>>849874
I think you might be retarded, anon.
>>
>>849876
I'm trying to fight orcs with humans so yeah probably.
>>
>>849886
Escanni adventurers are braindead easy.
>>
>>849886
have you considered fighting them better
>>
>>849891
I don't see how entering a fight with a 9-shock warmage, in favorable terrain, with equal army size and 'winning' by ending the fight with half as many troops left as the other guy is easy.
>>849893
I think I actually need to fight them less. Or not at all.
>>
>>849899
>equal army size
well there's your problem
get more guys or fight someone who has less guys than you. this is eu4, anon. you need big number to win. people think of combat as complex, it is not
big number: win
small number: lose
same number: win, but pain
>>
File: grey.png (3.27 MB, 1920x1080)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB PNG
They should have maybe used a different color than grey for 2 of these 3 countries.
>>
If I only have vanilla EU4 can I get this or does it need the DLC to function?
>>
>>849942
Needs DLC. Just use a separate fully pirated install if you're scared of getting hammer'd.
>>
>>849942
cs rin ru eu4 creamapi
here you go nigger
>>
Regiments should cost differently ddpending on your racial military. No way a kobold infantry should cost 10 whole gold for how fucking shit it is.
>>
Is it the mod or vanilla that fucked with trading favors for gold? It's now based on my income so if I'm losing money I can't get anything, but it says the other guy is losing money. I can't find the file where that's defined.
>>
>>849970
I am pretty sure it's vanilla. I've had a similar problem while testing the new dlc in africa.
>>
Is anyone else running in a locale other than English? I think that might be causing me to crash.
>>
File: mess.png (3.46 MB, 1920x1080)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB PNG
I don't like adventuring bros..
>>
>>850006
If you make a mess, clean it up.
>>
If the Steam release keeps crashing the second I hit 1472 I'm gonna be real fucking mad.
>>
>>849323
I don't know, what are the differences between the variants of "Castanor, but evil"?
Black Castanor, Black Demesne, and Mordal(?)
>>
>>850069
>Black Castanor
>Castanor but refounded by vikings from the north, a lot less concerned about righteousness and the gods and a lot more concerned about being effective and fucking shit up
>Black Demesne
>go full retard with dark magic and rule as an insane sorcerer(and probably lich) king from on top of a flying dark palace perpetually held aloft by thousands of screaming, enslaved souls
>Moredhal
>Castanor but they worship the Infernal Court instead of the Regent Court, Hail Satan
>>
>>850053
I crashed too but I thought it was because I expelled the Gnomes
>>
>>850069
>Black Castanor
Castanor but taken over by Vikings from the north.
>Black Demesne
Castanor if it was ruled by Sauron. You're basically Mordor but with undead rather than orcish armies. A "chill campaign" will consist of regular world wars.
>Moredhal
Castanor if it was refounded by Corinites who thought that Agrados should have led the Regent Court, and degenerate into demon worshippers. They're about being the "strong realm" in contrast to the weak realms of feudal Escann which got destroyed by the greentide.
>>
>>850075
>>850086
The Black Demesne sounds the most fun of them all.
>>
File: 1493284638648.jpg (37 KB, 410x424)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Why didn't you faggots tell me that Esthil is a thing?
>>
>>850093
Black Castanor is one of the most bizarre playthroughs I've had in a game of EU4. They rely on having Acolytes as subjects, and after having 2 or more of them, you get access to the Black Invasion CB - the strongest CB in the game. It has a special demand that lets you full annex a country and split its land between you and your vassals. It also has no such thing as unjustified demands, so you can fully annex all war allies. Aggressive expansion just becomes a number. I had -999 AE among everyone in Cannor, and the only reason coalitions didn't form was that I was too strong by 1650.
By 1640, I declared an invasion on someone in the empire, but the Emperor had just joined my coalition. Due to some bug, I could separate peace out everyone in the coalition - which meant that I blobbed super hard into the Empire during a coalition deathwar. At this point, I was fighting millions of soldiers and warfare basically became HOI4.

Only reason I stopped playing that campaign was that the vassal swarm couldn't handle the many rebels, and I had to keep blobbing to prevent coalitions from slowing me down. My empire stretched from the Small Country to Er-Natvir by 1670. You feel like an evil empire that's trying to conquer the world, and everyone else tries in vain to stop your undead hordes.
It's very fun and I would recommend at least one playthrough. Esthil is my recommended choice, since you're going to be preparing to form Black Demesne just by being Esthil.
>>
>>850108
Im hyped af
>>
>>850106
Who?
>>
>>850137
The black adventurer near the lake in Escan
>>
>>850137
Order of the Iron Scepter forms Esthil
>>
>>850108
I'll take it you meant Black Demesne and not Black Castanor?
>>
File: France_1800.png (152 KB, 1795x1796)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
What are the most natural borders of this mod?
>>
>>850303
Castanor
Entire world
>>
There is no god but Surael. And Jaddar (pbuh) is his prophet.
>>
>>850272
Yes
>>
>>850322
Insura, brother.
>>
>>850322
you forgot to fuck your anthropomorphic dog before posting
>>
File: *blocks your sun*.png (27 KB, 107x132)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>850322
>There is no god but Surae-
>>
File: Spoiler Image (173 KB, 1516x1422)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>850386
There are no canid anthros in anbennar, though.
And it's a fucking travesty.
>>
>>850395
Gnolls are dogs though
>>
>>850396
They seem more like hyenas to me.
And hyenas belong to the feliformia suborder, same as cats. Which is a shame, since that's the only thing keeping them from being based.
>>
Wow. Didn't know I shared a thread with infidels.
>>
>>846560
At game start Castanor (the Europe equivalent - the whole map is loosely based on the real world) is just beginning to recover from the Greentide, where the orcs who had historically been fucking with the Dwarves in their mountains suddenly came to the surface and destroyed all the human civilizations of eastern Castanor (Escann). They were only stopped when the war god's human avatar, Corin, killed both herself and the main Orc warlord in battle. Escann is now populated by a bunch of mostly human adventurer states and a few remnant Orc tribes (and their goblin slaves) trying to reclaim the land and build up new nations. Even further east, the Dwarves are trying to do much the same thing in the Dwarovar, their ancient ruined empire built under the Serpentspine mountains.

Castanor is mainly populated by humans but there are also most notably elves, who are all the descendants of refugees that came to Castanor after the elven continent Aelantir was destroyed in a magical cataclysm. Also at game start, the Castanorian nations are just about ready to begin their own age of exploration to rediscover the lost elven continent.
>>
>>850425
You mesn cannor, castsnor is Rome.
>>
>>849289
The Blackpowder Rebellion is just the French Revolution equivalent, except instead of revolting against the normal aristocracy they're revolting against the magical one.
>>
>>850427
>Rome
That'd be Anbenncost, with the Damerian Republic being the stand-in for the Roman Republic/Empire.
>>
>>850395
Seek help
>>
>>850433
Castanor is the human empire from which all of Cannorian language is descended, and Castonath is a massive metropolis which was once the greatest of them all.
Castanor is basically Rome. Anbenncost/Dameria are closer to the Greek city-states in how they behaved.
>>
>>850438
Arbenncost being THE city is basically Byzantium but inside the HRE (Abnennar). Completely and utterly cursed.
>>
>>850437
Jaddar will have your head infidel
>>
The Gawedi are the only actual Humans in the world.
>>
>>850395
Canonically there are werewolves and similar monsters hanging around those spooky forests up in Gawed, they don't actually appear in game at all though.
>>
Are elves, orcs and harpies the only races capable of breeding with humans?
Is interracial breeding possible between any races lorewise if none of them are humans or harpies?
>>
>>850494
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jw2S_tIpu1IkDd66JanjKzbStNzTzL8xHqlVLcapmQ8/edit#gid=0
>>
Any anons got any hints for nations such as the Vanbury Guild/Jaherian exemplars? I have no problem keeping them alive but doing good with them is where I start to struggle. Considering you don't start nationbuilding untill you respawn in the new world (minus being stronger the stronger your old world nation is), I always feel like I'm too occupied catching up on too many things to be able to do all the things I need to do.
>>
I'm playing as the far north dorfs and the last mission says that "Our people need to be united". What the heck does this mean?
>>
>>850581
It means EU4 is a garbage game of risk where everyone's goal is a proto-world conquest regardless of reason and context
>>
>>850581
after you've completed all the other missions, are in the second age, a MTTH event fires that triggers a crisis, when you're done with that crisis, however you resolve it, you'll complete the mission and unlock new ones, I don't know if you need to finish the hoardcurse first or not but it didn't fire for me until right after I did
>>
>>850544
My advice is: get expansion ideas at minimum and give burghers and adventurers the colonist privilege. Then get colonizing.
You will scale hard, especially if you keep building manufactories and targeting trade.

As the VG, I ended up with 1k+ income just by completing the mission tree and conquering natives.
>>
>>850581
>>850601
>>850652
oh right yeah, that "Our people need to be united" sounds more like the result of getting rid of the Hoardcurse than actually blobbing
>>
>>850695
>>850652
yeah, i just had it hit. Was a pain in the ass, but I kept the Republic.
>>
>faggot ai running into uncolonized anbennarxyz salahad provinces where I can't see them and then running back into my land to siege
>>
>>850751
Out played.
>>
How do I become the Ravelian State?
>>
>>850847
Just keep supporting them in events and when they spawn it'll be like hey do you wanna play as them.

No idea if they have any content. Never played as them because they spawn super late, so I don't want to give up my empire.
>>
>>850735
>He chose to be a republicuck
Enjoy that shitty absolutism.
>>
>>850869
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government
>>
>>850887
Bitch better not be disrespecting Nimue.
>>
What's the deal with the update did Steam fix their shit yet?
>>
>>850907
Nothing to do with Steam, PDX dropped an update that changed scripting syntax so 99% of mods broke. Aside from that the update wasn't quite as broken as usual (aside from massive AE from PUs and Army Tradition increasing Dev cost somehow), Anbennar will be updated in two days but you can use the bitbucket version if you want to play RIGHT NOW. I've been getting crashes, though.
>>
>>850907
What was wrong with steam?
>>
>>850910
I've been playing it and haven't had any crashes. You running other mods or something? Old saves?
>>
>>849125
No, it's the lore-friendly way but by far the least effective. You can colonize all of Aelantir by 1600 if you just form colonial nations in literally every region. This (superior) method is called Portunail and is despised by Hehodas but fuck that frog
>>
>>850913
Only Bigger UI and Bigger Production. Does it even on a completely fresh install. Doesn't happen in vanilla.
>>
>>850754
It's actually kinda good once you ignore it. They spend most of the war siegind down shitty unstated territories while I siege down their entire country. So far Elizna, Kheterata, Sarkhashabid, and Birsartanses have all done this
>>
>>850918
Are those mods updated for the most recent version of EU4?
>>
>>846317
Dartaxagerdim gang
First human king in a good 3 centuries, with a little bit of luck and hope, first non-monster realm in bulwar since god knows how much.
>Elven lies: Dispelled
>Humanity: Rising
>Monsters: obliterated
>Bulwar: Bulwari
It is time...
>>
>>850921
>>850910
>>
>>850412
>hyenas are cats
what the FUCK
>>
>>850927
Hyenas are cats being dogs in the same way that foxes are dogs being cats.
>>
File: 99474-20VX_F.gif (39 KB, 700x632)
39 KB
39 KB GIF
>just finished my first nimscodd -> gnomish hierarchy
>this whole mission tree
GNOMEBROS THE INCLINE IS COMING
WE ARE TAKING OUR PLACE AT THE TABLE
>>
>>850926
That doesn't answer my question. Anbennar is working fine for me, so maybe it's one of your other 2 mods.
>>
>>850921
They were updated for 1.32.0 and nobody's complained since. Disabling them does not stop the crashes. >>850926 isn't me.
>>
>>850934
Maybe I just got lucky then.
>>
File: bigots.png (3.9 MB, 1920x1080)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB PNG
so this is the power of human supremacy huh
>>
File: 1571139617677.gif (139 KB, 300x300)
139 KB
139 KB GIF
Actually so excited for a new Esthil campaign now that they have missions and the Black Demesne exists. I've already had like 2 fun campaigns as them. Easily my favourite.
>>
File: ideas.png (96 KB, 307x363)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>850858
they don't have missions but they do have some good ideas and a couple of unique government reforms (one of them gives +3 land leader fire)
>>
>>850927
>>850929
There are stranger animals larping as something they definitely are not.
>>
>>851012
Such as the high number of mammals larping as fish.
>>
>>850993
>Original Sin of the Precursor Elves
What was it?
>>
>>851015
the ravelian theory is that there was originally one God, and the Precusor Elves created magic by destroying him and taking his power for themselves. All that remains of him now is the God Fragment.
>>
>>851016
Or, if not destroying him, than at least reducing him. They believe that he can be brought back with enough faith.
>>
I want to start a new game but the update is in one more day so I guess I'll just wait.
>>849927
>3 grey countries and 1 light black country all right beside each other
bravo
>>850923
ABSOLUTELY based
>>
>>850993
>>851016
Ravelianism is so weird. It's got all the philosophy and enlightenment aspect of Protestantism and the reformations, but the dogma and belief of catholicism. It's like they used science to prove that there is actually only one God and his name is Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.
>>
>>851103
That's exactly what enlightenment era philosophy was like though, tons of "rational" and "scientific" stuff about how God must exist because y=mx+b
It makes sense that in a world with magic it'd be even less "scientific", I mean nobody really knows how damestear works or why and it basically just falls from the sky, I doubt most artificers could even explain why their inventions work other than "and then I threw some magic on it"
>>
>>851103
I'm dum but I thought they were like masons or something
>>
>>851125
Artificers and Mages probably know magic the same way Alchemists knew their science. Going with Earth parallels, by the end of a game (1800) magic should have begun to be studied as a formalized science.
>>
>>851263
the whole point of artificery is that it's already a codified study and application of magical principles in conjunction with the physical laws of mundane reality
>>
>>851265
That's gn*me artificery. Kobold and Goblin artificery are about eugenic/cybernetic überkobolds and explosions, respectively.
>>
why do the devs love elves and the japanese so much?
>>
when do we get to play as dragons?
>>
>>851265
Is it? It could start off as a craft and then evolve into formal science.
>>
>>851281
it literally wouldn't reliably work if you didn't have an understanding of classical physics, there's a strong implication most of the artificer inventions rely on the interaction between real-life thermodynamics and magical bullshit using equipment that, like early modern laboratory equipment, could only be manufactured by a society with developed metallurgy
>>
>>851273
>Castanor #1 with bigger mission tree than Jaddari and Aelnar combined
>Adshaw #5
Humans are superior here, though.
>>
>>851535
>Humans are superior
>Adshaw's last mission is "Refugees Welcome :)"
>>
>>851542
Meanwhile, Castanor's MT is all about creating the Imperium of Man. There's a reason Adshaw isn't #1 on the list.

Dwarves are alright, though.
>>
>>851273
>japanese
I thought not-japan was that easternmost island with no provinces
>>
>>851622
And I thought not-Japan was the lake "people"
>>
File: dwarfgun.jpg (148 KB, 1000x921)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>Nation: Ovdal Kanzad
>Difficulty: Very hard
>Great Conquerors: On
It's showtime boys
>>
>>851622
That's Not-Australia, supposed to be a late game colonization goal with loads of Precursor Relics. Think it'll be a target for the Vanbury Guild once it's added.
>>
>>851739
How do you win as them? I keep getting destroyed by the command
>>
Can Marhold form Castanor?
>>
>>851750
A mistake I made in my very first playthroughs was overstacking on colonization thinking I needed to get as big as possible. Colonizing a little slower (either just exploration/expansion, not both) means keeping the economy solvent and not getting into a debt crisis you can't out-colonize.
>Select focus on outward army at game start, it's way better than either other option providing morale, cheaper maintenance and extra settler growth
>Colonize as fast as possible without leaving yourself vulnerable to the early-game-killing warbands in the tree of stone. If at any moment they migrate next to your borders, expect war to be imminent within the year.
>If you've taken exploration you can get rid of that later once you've colonized everything, never go further than the first 4 ideas on that. Only things worthwhile are conquistadors, settler and settler growth
>Preparing for the command is a balancing act. You're gonna want to have atleast the first of the two holds to the east and as much of the eastern road as possible, while making sure not to border the command before you're ready to face them.
>Best way to fight them IMO involves quantity and defensive. Quantity because any war involving the command is gonna be a war of attrition, Defensive because you need to become the immovable object to their unstoppable force.
>Stack a line of forts down the eastern roads and tunnels, add ramparts if you can afford it. >Try and grind the command down in a defensive, fighting retreat. It's not even funny how bad attrition can get in the Serpentspine when sieging down forts. Keep constantly harassing them in every siege, you want those -1's/-2's to hurt them hard.
>Another MUST-HAVE idea group for Ovdal Kanzad is economic. The amount of money-making national ideas equals zero. It's a nessecity to upkeep the army you're gonna need to have to fight the Command.
>>
>>851791
You really shouldn't need either exploration or expansion in the dwarovar
>>
>>851791
>explo/exapnsion
>with all your dwarovar buffs and others colonizing for you
>>
>>850959
My necromancer brotha
Esthil is so fun, sending 100 units sieging a fort and not caring, finishing monument instantly by spamming manpower...
The devs are really good, you fell at the command of an undead horde in EU4
>>
>>851806
I like to have my early lands going a bit quick, but going no-cologroup's also a strat yeah. Should try it myself sometime
>>
File: Eggsthil.png (496 KB, 630x410)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
Eggsthil
>>
>>851791
Are the mil buffs permanent? If not how long do they last?
I always take the option to dig deeper because expanding too much while the 30k warbands roam around sounds really dumb
>>
>>851875
Not even holding the White Walls, time to raise up the zombies my guy.
>>
>>851934
They're not permanent no, last about 50-100 years I think?
>>
>>851937
Yep, that's on the priority list
I just noticed the egg shape and went for it instead for some giggles
>>
Is anyone even testing the bitbucket version? I'm now crashing in 1455 no matter who I play as.
>>
>>852552
I'm not playing because the new patch is supposed to drop tomorrow
>>
bros I have a confession to make
big L*rents make my pp hard
>>
>form castellos
>religion is corinite
nothin personnel... reagent kids...
>>
>>852658
cringe. Corin is cringe.
But beyond that corinism is at best a heresy of regent court that like Protestantism, managed to get enough powerful converts to not get squashed. A heresy where you worship the avatar of regen courts satan.
>>
>>852742
Before corin redeemed him I mean.
>>
File: 20211127155313_1.jpg (445 KB, 2560x1440)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
I finally did it. Turns out just not colonising anything and building up a massive treasury is the way to deal with Ruby Company.
>>
>>852817
Man, you really do know absolutely nothing of the world beyond your tiny fortress.
>>
>>852830
Map theft is a very useful trick for goblins early on, I've found.
>>
>>852831
Really? The map just randomly opens up for me when I play in the dwarovar
>>
File: eu4_59.jpg (1.02 MB, 1920x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
ah yes the city of 12 racial minorities
Goblins never made it because Bayvic died before they got their immigrants as usual
I wish they did, their presence would make way more sense than ogres, harimari and ruinborns
>>
Is there an equivalent to Israel in this mod?
>>
>>852916
Technologically superior nation trying to reclaim their homeland from a bunch of savages after having been gone for millenia?
Any of the gnomes trying to form the Gnomish Hierarchy.
>>
>>852916
sneaky, greedy little people with no morals, very few in numbers, hold an abnormal amount of wealth, dream about purging others but are more likely to be purged themselves, end up stablishing an apartheid state in a homeland they have no moral rights to?
yeah, Gnomish Hierarchy.
>>
Tfw game crashes on the same date now everytime, it's over.
>>
>>852928
>not waiting for the stable release today
>>
>>852932
I somehow doubt it's gonna be much different from the bitbucket version that gets updates almost daily.
>>
>>852928
Can we confirm if it's just the one dude crashing in this thread? 1522 on the bitbucket version and I haven't crashed.
>>
>>852940
Mines on 1539 though so not the same as that other guy earlier, also it's probably cause I loaded the save from an earlier version since I had a game upto 1700s earlier this week. That or they broke something in the last few days.
>>
Update released yet?
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 105x66)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>853014
soon
>>
File: fun.jpg (13 KB, 251x229)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Tfw 40 years of 50% penalty to admin eff as an adventurer after forming.
>>
>>853078
Just vassalise some fag or aim for PUs with your massive prestige.
>>
>>853078
unless you're playing in the dwarovar you should have finished your last mission before forming your nation to avoid that
>>
>>853089
Oh I never actually looked at the adventurer tree closely, I'm retarded it seems, thanks bro.
>>
>>853109
it's got some decent rewards, you can stack the construction and dev cost bonuses from the bottom with the legacy of adventurers modifier to build very cheap manufactories and workshops and dev your good trade good provinces like crazy
>>
is it out yet?
>>
File: Untitled.png (14 KB, 964x150)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>853192
no
>>
they did say weekend of the 27th :^)
>>
File: DamesTEARS.jpg (616 KB, 1920x1080)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
>Wanna play as Vanbury Guild, start as Telgeir
>Reach 1500's
>Reach 1510's
>Reach 1520's
>Reach 1530's
>Still no Vanbury Guild event
>RNGsus was too busy giving me Damestear deposits
Come the FUCK ON
>>
>>853237
hi labbrr
>>
>>853237
Has colonialism spawned? If it has, then you might have missed the opportunity.
>>
>>853237
why would you go explo as telgeir if you're planning on playing VG that's just setting up the AI to dick you over
>>
>>853253
For some reason I usually get more lucky when having discovered Aelantir and that superstition has stuck with me ever since the Jaherians refused to spawn for me in another game untill the second I discovered it.
>>
>>853266
it doesn't affect the event at all for what it's worth
>>
How do I download this mod? When I try to use it, it just boots up the normal game.
>>
>>853278
Is your Paradox launcher broken?
>>
>>853273
I'll give it a go in my next run, I'll save this run for a rainy day when I feel like a mainland run since the AI is practically screaming at me to keep playing Telgeir with the 'luck' I'm having.
>>
>>853278
Same as any mod, enable it in the launcher.
>>
>>846317
>furries in charge of getting things done
>>
File: cancelled.jpg (9 KB, 848x88)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>853318
>>846317
forgot pic
Moredhal is cancelled
>>
>>852940
1536 and I'm not seeing it. Although that's on the haless-work branch, rather than new-master
>>
>>853320
>light and dark
>there is no dark
>>
>>853354
There's still Black Castanor and the Black Demesne.
It's Light and 2/3 Dark.
>>
>>853354
There's Black Demesne still
>>
>>853354
Black Demesne is the chad's evil choice, anyways.
>>
>>846317
Should I play this if I haven't played EU4?
>>
>>853357
>>853358
Light and Dark (Lite)
>>
>>853370
Well it's an EU4 mod, so that'll probably be a challenge. I don't see any reason you couldn't.
>>
Can you use the console to raise magic levels? I've gotten over 1500 study xp twice and both times it got stuck and nothing happened
>>
>>853370
Yes
>>
>>853370
It's leagues better than vanilla EU4, and the basic gameplay is the same, not counting the extra mechanics the mod adds.
Just pirate the DLC
>>
I sense hype here. Johan and other paradox faggots are massive retards. People always wanted fantasy GSG not boring Victoria 3 shit.
>>
>>853394
"people" who unironically like EU4 aren't V3's target audience
>>
surael is the one god and jaddar is his prophet
ريد أن أمارس الجنس مع الناس الطيور الله أكبر الله أكبر
>>
>>852923
>Kobold mission tree has them genocide the city of Portnam and Portnam only
>Gnomish mission tree has them genocide the entire dragon coast

really makes you think
>>
>>853421
Based.
>>
>>853430
doesn't the kobold dragon path have a lot of genocide and destruction in it
>>
>>853442
No, genocide isn't mandatory. You can just convert all the humans and halflings to dragon worship and tax them to add to the hoard
>>
>>853449
Can't the gnomes also integrate the kobolds though, I remember something like this being possible.
>>
>>853456
They can.
>>
File: 1586567970438.jpg (97 KB, 1440x810)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>Finally beat The Command in a war as the artillery dwarves
>Hordecurse happens immediately after
>My vassal Gold Dwarves accidentally release the Obsidian Legion
>mfw
>>
>>853467
Dorfs have so many disasters kinda crazy.
>>
>>853482
otherwise they'd be broken
>>
>>853483
I've heard the goblin allclan disaster is the worst one though, haven't tried much goblins yet so can't say for sure.
>>
>>853483
They still kinda are.
>>
File: 1602654596870.jpg (136 KB, 698x658)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
I've played at least 30 campaigns until 1700 and I've never seen Bayvic actually get the Goblin immigrants
>>
>>853493
I always see them getting eaten by either Gawed or Bjarnik
>>
>>853430
Aren't Portnam supposed to be the funny gnomes who care about theater more than anything else? Why do they genocide that instead of Nimscodd's belongings, the nation that actually tries to reconquer the Dragon Coast?
>>
File: rich ruinborns.png (2.25 MB, 1326x909)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
can someone do a quick rundown on this subcontinent? what makes them special enough to have 7 urban provinces?
>>
>>853512
not!greek city states that survived the calamity.
>>
>>853512
Cities shielded from the deathwinds by some sort of spells.
>>
>>853512
Those cities survived the calamity by building massive towns with wards, so everybody lives in those cities. The lands outside the cities tend to get nuked by radioactive winds that kill everything.
>>
wheres the update you fucks
>>
>>853549
>Our intended release for 'Light and Dark' will be at 2300 GMT / 1800 EST at the latest
>>
File: file.png (539 KB, 892x354)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
ANOTHER FLAWLESS VICTORY FOR THE RIGHTEOUS
SURAEL'S LIGHT BLINDS OUR ENEMIES
JADDAR AKBAR
>>
>>853562
>those casualties
jaddbros..?
>>
>>853562
>24000 friendly losses
>12000 enemy losses
>Flawless victory

Also
>Only 2K cavalry, 32K infantry
ishygddt
>>
File: 1629225908131.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>853552
>>
>>853567
>>853568
their bodies were the wall upon which our victory was built

that was the joke
>>
>>853562
Bro where's your cav?????
>>
>>853456
Even if you chose to integrate them you end up culture-converting and causing a lot of devastation on the southern coast of the Dragon Coast - at least, that's what happened when I last played Nimscodd.
>>
There is only one morally good nation in the mod and its name is Karashar
Whoever disagrees with this is literally going to hell irl
>>
>>853595
False
That honor belongs to the observer
>>
>>853595
Shut up orc go back to your mountain and pray for forgiveness.
>>
>>853595
Who is Karashar supposed to be irl?
>>
>>853595
That would be Aelnar. Sure, on the one hand they kill a lot of elves, but on the other - they kill a lot of elves, so it all evens out.
>>
>>853628
Orcs = Republicans
Bulwar = Palestine
Elves = Muslims
Humans = Jews
Dwarves = Druze
>>
>>853628
shut the fuck up with your IRL equivalents I hate you
>>
>>853636
based
>>
>>853628
America
>>
Between Gawed and Lorent, which is the most __fun?
>>
>>853665
Gawed, fuck elves.
>>
>>853562
>>853568
This is like looking at a train wreck and among the wreckage is half a boat and a hotdog stand. What the fuck happened here.
>>853665
I think Gawed is getting updated in a few hours so we'll see.
>>
>>853665
Gawed's mission tree is like a third of lorent's
>>
>>853665
Lorent is bland as fuck. All of Lancenor is just the same wine and flower meme.
>>
>>853711
All lencenor girl know today is flower, sip hot wine and lie
>>
>>853721
Don't forget to fuck elves. Every time you have a Lancenori woman is mentioned in ideas, she has a romance with an elf.
>>
Quick question: do I have to keep Calasandur (Admiral) alive if I want to play his path? He keeps dying and it's only 1470.
>>
>>853817
No
He's practically supposed to die early.
>>
>>850942
I mean that's fitting lore-wise, telegir are true heirs to Gawed.
>>
which countries are getting content in the new update so I know who to play
>>
>>853852
Eordan is going on an ADVENTURE. And not a shitty one-province one.
>>
>still no update
IT'S OVER. CASTELLOS IS DEAD.
>>
FIVE
MINUTES
LATE
>>
File: delay.png (11 KB, 335x85)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>853883
>>853884
Castellos bros...
>>
>>853896
Bitbucket chads, we won...
>>
will haless also get an update or is it already updated?
>>
>>853910
Haless is next.
Unless you mean the haless fork, which is updated from time to time. It's always a bit behind the main branch, but it's still relatively up to date.
>>
>>853913
Does using the master branch cut out any dwarf content?
>>
>>853917
Master branch always has more content, mechanics-wise. The only dwarf content not in the master is Verkal Ozovar, the dwarf vassal-swarm hold in not!China.
>>
>>853394
Problem is that I like EU4 a lot and EU4 has a lot of mechanics to take advantage from years of DLC. I bet if they tried to make this a separate game, it wouldn't be good.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 206x28)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
it's up
>>
>>853955
>This mod is made for another version of the game(1.31.5)
b-bros???
>>
>>853969
Probably just forgot to update the version number. If you run it and your alert icons aren't fucked, it's fine.
>>
>>853732
it's almost always human male elf female actually
>>
File: 20211128_105037.jpg (247 KB, 1065x1534)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>853852
Here my child.
>>
It updated again. Redownload, nerds.
>>
how do i make my capital compete with dw*rven holds so it looks green on the dev map
>>
So what are the differences between the Sun elves? Theres pink, gold, black and blue. Are there any lore or political differences between them or is it just geographical?
>>
>>854023
Invade and pillage capital lots. In my Vertesk campaign, Vertesk became the greenest because AE meant I couldn't conquer much each war.
>>
>>854023
Invade the Serpentspine. You reduce the dev levels of Dwarf holds that way, and can purge the dwarves if you so desire.
>>
>>854023
>Be Giga nigger human rape kingdom, lords of cannor.
>Capital city looks like a shanty town with a couple of collapsed mansions and decrepit churches compared to long-abandoned ruinous dwarven holds
The absolute state of humans.
>>
>>854062
Eh at least we have elves, orcs, and harpies to fuck
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 673x40)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
piratebros?
>>
>>853830
Then what, form Aelnar ASAP?
>>
>>854066
Retard.
>>
>>854067
Nah, you still can get him as a ruler even if he "dies". Army and navy leaders only die early because there is no way to add long living leaders and make them restricted only to certain races, so mechanics-wise everyone lives and dies like humans, but in lore elf leaders just retire, even if the game states they died after 20 years of service.
>>
>>854081
Oh fug thank god.
>>
Time to see if my save will carry over and continue bringing the Khet to Escann.
>>
File: 20211128122409_1.jpg (942 KB, 2560x1440)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
>>854089
Well it seems to be working so far. No crashes, mission text is there now.
>>
File: 1634262954622.png (18 KB, 225x225)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Hey anons, newfag to the mod here. Which Escann adventurer do you recommend I start with? And what's the difference between them?
>>
File: 1631140768020.png (702 KB, 617x729)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>854135
CHADS of Dameria and recreate the kingdom of Adencia. Literally every other kingdom becomes a heretic or is literally evil.
>>
Hey old eu4 player coming back to play here, should I use Estates in my first run as the jaad?
>>
>>854174
Yes there are very good benefits for doing so and negatives if you ignore your crownland
>>
>>854174
You literally cannot not use estates.
>>
File: question marks.jpg (906 KB, 1920x1080)
906 KB
906 KB JPG
?????
>>
>>854182
You don't have to be bigger than the guy you're PUing, you just have to be bigger than everyone else that's trying.
>>
>>853988
Thanks Kyodai gonna play the frost trolls
>>
>>854193
But I thought gnomes couldn't reproduce with humans, how does that work?
>>
>>854198
Hm, they can't. Maybe they missed an heir generation event and they got an Iochand ruler that way?
>>
>hire mage advisor
>immediately get +50 devastation event
>in my capital
>it's 1444
thanks game
>>
>>854197
Damn this is actually kinda easy. Taking a fuck ton of war exhaustion from blockades sucks though
>>
>>854135
Corintar - Orcs bad, worship red haired Joan of Arc
Warriors of Ancard - Prussia as adventurers
Small Fellows - Hobbit Adventurers
Iron Hammers - Dwarf adventurers
Company of the Thorn - loves slavery
New Wanderers - Egyptian adventurers with a completely different religion to everyone else in the area. Just got a new mission tree for their formable
Sword Covenant - Magic Knights
Order of the Iron Sceptre - Rogue wizards, formable just got a new mission tree to form a necromancer nation
>>
>>854218
does the company of the thorn have any vamp content yet?
>>
>>854210
expel mages. do it.
>>
>>854218
Are the counts league adventurers or just the remnants of the people that lived there back in the day. before the orcs killed them all, by the way, do they have missions?.
>>
>>854240
Count's League and Marrhold are both holdouts from before the greentide
>>
keep crashing on month 6 of 1455 on the current steam version.
>>
>>854243
clearly, marrhold got dealt a better hand than the league of random nobles in a rump state.
>>
>>854250
It's really gotta be some other mods or something else. I've been playing on an old save on the new steam version and I'm still not having any crashes.
>>
File: 20211128141632_1.jpg (958 KB, 2560x1440)
958 KB
958 KB JPG
I am scared of orcs in this campaign. The greentide is still alive.
>>
>>854256
Racist sand human those orcs are grey not green
>>
>>854251
most of Escann prior to the Greentide was populated by Escanni cultures, which barely even had militaries and solved most of their foreign policy problems with jousting, duels, and tests of honour in the sight of the gods.
Marrhold was populated by an Alenic culture, which had a substantial military and solved most of their foreign policy problems by holing up in their giant mountain fortress and telling everyone to fuck off.
when the orcs showed up, the Escanni tradition of trying to sort all this out with a rousing day of jousting did not work. the Marrodic tradition of sitting in a giant fortress and telling everyone to fuck off did work, which is why Marrhold still exists as an independent kingdom and the rest of Escann consists of orcs and other Cannorians fighting over the remains, with the Count's League being the closest thing to a remnant of actual Escann(consisting of a decent amount of Escanni people but also a giant amount of other Cannorians who they're paying to help them unfuck everything)
>>
File: 20211128142313_1.jpg (840 KB, 2560x1440)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>854256
Holy shit, I zoomed out a bit more. What has happened in this world. Lorent is gone, Gawed is going. Sun elves are gone. Me and Kheterata are the last vestige of human supremacy.
>>
>>854234
I'm playing Venail so I'll literally never be able to.
>>
>>854268
If you're Venail your capital in 1444 doesn't matter, you're peacing out from there anyway of course. May as well raze it down to 1/1/1
>>
>>854250
>>854255
Are either of you on Win7? I am and I've been crashing.
>>
>>854278
Not crashing here, on Windows 10.
>>
>>853282
Meanwhile, in my venail run I got VG spawning in the 1500s...
But this is actually intended behavior since if there's already colonization in the area it cuts the MTTH of the spawnables to 10%.
>>
>>853506
Theaterfags are always the most genocidal.
>>
>>854212
Damn this is actually crazy. Frozenmaw decced on me and I beat their 40k troops with my 14k and made them lose 60k manpower.
>>
>>854295
Ogres are bonkers on defence but not as good on attack. Every war will require you to deplete the enemy before you go anywhere near sieges.
>>
>>854300
Trolls sorry, not ogres. They're basically the same thing anyway.
>>
>>854234
Is there ever a point to expelling the mages other than memes?
>>
>>854304
increases artificer capacity, prevents bad events
>>
File: 20211128154947_1.jpg (905 KB, 2560x1440)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
I have never seen these piss orcs form before. What is even happening this game.
>>
>>854308
Escann is coming under Orcish rule and you will soon become a submissive bottom to the sons of Dookan
>>
>>854308
Orcs have all sorts of weird formables
>>
>>854250
I'm >>852552 and I completely uninstalled all .net modules and installed a fresh download and I've made it to 1462 so far. Very strange that vanilla works fine but Anbennar crashed.
>>
>>854308
>>854311
There's an orc formable for each of the three major regions of castanor. That one is the south castanor orc formable.
>>
>>854308
AI Marrhold is so sad to watch
>>
>>854345
I've had a couple of campaigns where they take over all the forest and get huge.
>>
>>854349
I recall them doing that too but since the last few updates the nearby Orcs completely demolish them
>>
File: 1580617527416.png (801 KB, 640x640)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>rubyhold missions never
>ovdal tungr missions never
>verkal ozavar missions never
>hammerhome missions never
>asraport missions never
guess I'll replay Silverforge then
>>
>>854331
Never mind, just got another at 1472. No idea what could be causing it.
>>
>>854360
Ovdal Tungr would be mad.
>>
>>854361
... running it in Win7 compatibility mode fixed it.
>>
Do you form Castanor/Black Demesne automatically when you win consolidation wars? I kinda want to finish my current missions first
>>
>>854393
For Castanor, you need to have the patricians of Castonath as an estate.
One of the choices you'll have as a reward for winning the wars of consolidation is refounding Castanor.
Don't know how the Black Demesne works.
>>
>>854399
The point is, would I be able to form either years after I get the event saying I won? Like, is it a decision button or a choice in an event?
>>
>>854025
The different claimants to the Phoenix Empire have an initially different mission tree and ideas, they are also kinda ruled by different warlord families and all that but that aspect is not as focused on as it is in various other places. And while they all get the Phoenix Empire stuff when they reform, they get quite a few modifiers or societal changes in those initial mission trees that you keep till the end of the game.
Sereyand (Black on the map) - Obsess over the military greatness of phoenix empire and think that greatness came from it's elven legions. Their mission tree is about going back to having a full elf military and getting quite a few permanent buffs because of their "Ashen Legions".
Irrliam (Gold on the map) - The place where New Sun Cult was codified into a proper faith and from where most of Sun Elven cultural influence and mercantile dominance emerged. So they kinda tap into that a lot. They are the most religion focused out of all of them in a more basic sense with permannet buffs to true faith and missionary strenght.
Imrahar (Blue on the map) - They are trying to build a god kinda, or at least an avatar of a divinity. So most of the mission tree beyond taking out the harpies is about combining religious, arcane and scientific knowledge to achieve a divine breakthrough and gathering materials for that.
Birsartanses (Pink on the map) - They are kinda the biggest fuck ups in that everyone else screeches that it's their fault that harpies and goblins invaded. So a lot of their mission tree is about taking out these threats and in some cases integrating these creatures into civilized society. Also huge focus on the administrative apparatus.
>>
File: 20211128191157_1.jpg (921 KB, 2560x1440)
921 KB
921 KB JPG
Absolute clown world map right now. I've ended up turning my back on humanity and siding with the green orcs.
>>
>>854416
No, it's an event. You can either do it right away or keep your original tag.
>>
>>854066
where to get?
>>
File: 1502131886460.jpg (16 KB, 500x565)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>854430
>no damestear for miles
>can't get based necroeconomics before forming Demesne
>>
>>854360
marblehead missions now, come play the other side stubby
>>
>>854434
literally just google steam workshop downloader

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.