[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: admintower.png (403 KB, 460x454)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>planning to invade the indestructible volcanic tower that Admin lives in
Any tips, bros?
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/04786E22046N

Also, new Lands of Lords thread.
https://www.landsoflords.com
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/
>>
Is that a hecking lord of the rings reference?
>>
>>840045
I dunno maybe we can ask him when we get there.
>>
> make my hamlet name a LOTR reference
> find out faggot admin already has the monopoly on LOTR references and I'll look like a boot licker
living is suffering
>>
>>839882 #
Fuck. Thought I found a money printer.

If I claim the domain with full coffers, do I get that money?
>>
>>840246
I highly doubt it actually makes money while unowned. Best you get is if the buildings have any stuff in them.
>>
Does remaining independent make a serious difference? The max savings you get are 5% on taxes for bending over to someone... doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>840308
Some lords will help you with finances or development
>>
My fucking account won't delete still. Been 28 or so hours now and definitely past the due date on server time, I even have the "account will be deleted November 18th" thing.
>>
>>840329
we're running on French time please be patient, their computers update when they feel like it
>>
>>840329
You did log out though right
>>
>>840335
I did, I even stayed logged out for 10 or so hours, but I've been logging back in periodically to see if there's any relevant information to be gleaned from the deletion page that I'm missing.

>>840333
god I hate the fr*nch
>>
>>840351
>but I've been logging back in periodically
You're fucking yourself bro
>>
>>840351
You have to be logged out for 24 hours
>>
>>840359
>>840363
Maybe I'm a retard but I really strongly feel that there should be a fucking warning in the deletion page. Thanks anyways.
>>
I made it to Ingerland. Who do I send my letter to and am I supposed to do it in character? I don't want to sound like a tard or go OOC when I'm not supposed to.
>>
the deletion of queued accounts happens once a day, at 23 server time
you have to be logged for 24h before that tick
>>
File: image.png (28 KB, 255x214)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
I guess that's the end of my prosperity
it's been a fun run, but now I'm taxed for 1.8k with an empty treasury just because of my trade orders
>>
oh, I also made it to 100k pending
>>
>>840507
rip newbjew
>>
>>840426
I sent Benis a letter this morning. Nobody was online so I just started my hamlet between the Frenchy Tilean blobs Souf of the main Ingerland blob
Fucking Yolo I'll snatch the pope hat if it drops near them
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 279x181)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>found a good niche
>some genius outbids you by a ridiculous amount, cutting the possible profits in a half
>>
cor blimey I got a letter back from the President
>>
>>840747
it has to do with intrusion and military i think, i just keep everything locked.
>>840772
I noticed that yesterday too but I don't know what it means, maybe it's some form of pricing fixing?
>>
So Tilea won this game?
>>
>>841443
who?
>>
>>841443
I think helping admin kill the game also counts as beating the game, so yes.
>>
>>840820
That's when you don't lower your price and let him lose half of his potential profits
>>
Looks like I have bought all the gold ore on kaldor, there's none left
Anything else that's not heavy I can buy and bring norf with me?
>>
>>841443
yes, Tilea is the strongest and most powerful country in the world
The rest of the countries are just their puppets and vassals
>>
>>841948
i think diamonds, silver and emerald work in the same way, not sure though someone else can confirm. don't forget to turn your gold ore into gold..
>>841954
everyone anticipating what will happen when the hat drops.
>>
tilea is dying and has infighting like everybody else, tilea is only strongest and most powerful because it has the people with the least going on irl
>>
>>840045
it's a cringe* lord of the rings reference.
>>
god I am so fucking poor
how am I meant to earn money when prices are so low
>>
>>842500
the admin recommends buying medium quality items and not buying at lowest price. kek it can work if everyone did it desu
>>
>>842502
I never buy the low quality stuff because then your workers won't get happy from having their demands fulfilled
>>
>>842091
it had infighting since the very beginning, starting from minor dramas to long-lasting feuds that got lit back in lol4
in fact, long-lasting feuds include erp dramas and jealousy
some high-ranking t*leans legit hate each other
and the reason they are staying together is that it's the only way they can achieve their goals with ease while not being afraid of russkies or some sort of coalitions against them
>>
>>842526
kys tranny
>>
>>842502
The problem that people often don't realize with virtual economies is what most people don't realize about internet arguments either:
None of this shit is real. A lot of people aren't going to take it as seriously as you hope, and as a result, are going to shit that isn't optimal, or even worse, they're going to optimize the shit out of it. It's the same as playing poker without betting something on the game - chances are, retards are going to start going all in on everything or bluffing constantly with shit cards, because there's no penalty for actually playing wrong.

Guy just needs to admit he was wrong and revert the update, but I'm new so whatever, I don't have a horse in the race.
>>
>>842528
no u
>>
>>842500
Lords are meant to be poor so you can subsidise them with jetons you buy from adkek or denars you grind out in your villages.
I don't know what the point of towns are.
>>
>>842621
being jews on the shore and exploiting the guild mechanic?
>>
What does the lock mean on buildings?
>>
>>842677
I assume it means the building itself is locked so it's harder for people to get in
>>
>>842526
so in truth they're a bunch of racist cucks
just like i imagined :^)
>>
>>840507
Who are you even paying taxes to?
>>
It's taking me so long to smelt all that gold anons
I just want to go north! But I must finish smelting!
>>
>>842754
The Eternal Jewknnya
>>
The independance tax encourages peaceful blobs as much as it discourages everybody just staying independant.
>>
>>842761
keep smelting till you only have the smelter and the house that houses one smelterboy! help the smelting with the lord or other units if you want, quality of the gold won't matter anyway since you will just instasell it to XXXX
>>
>>842773
EVERYONE is smelting!
I ran out of gold to buy and I still have money!
>>
>>842787
damn rich! send a representative of your family to ingerland's court so we discuss your new domain location while you are smelting gold. remember to buy a horse for your main guy btw, so he only takes 12 hours to move instead of 24, send the other character now if you want but will take 24 hours to arrive, i will give him access so he can start moving now
>>
>>842791
The character the game is proposing to me looks like an absolute thot with a shit name so I will not be making a new one today
>>
>>842804
bruh just make it and kill her off later. I also have a thot and want to get rid of her
>>
>>842804
You can change her name to something more appropriate
>>
>>842811
Not that guy but how do I kill off my horde of fat balding NTR lords?
>>
>>842843
I was told to either kill them by my own soldiers or send them on a crusade, basically send one to attack a random lord or something lol
>>
>>842857
And how would I attack other lords? Moving them onto the same tile doesn't have any options unless it has to be a currently active player
>>
>>842864
I honestly don't know since i didn't try it yet, but i was told it's possible and people do it all the time. hopefully someone who knows how to do it will reply
>>
>>842875
Oh well. I also have a random lord sitting in my well for the past couple of days so once I figure it out I might just off them
>>
>>842526
Tilean kings are a bunch of cowards who love to brag about themselves as superiors but actually hide behind Celay's skirt (blackwood is another puppet), they want to wear the king's crown but flee from any situation that puts their leadership skills in check.
>>
How do roads work? will my workers use materials ,wood for example, for work during automatic actions like burning charcoal?
>>
>>842947
roads connect two adjacent domains' markets (their borders must touch)
automatic actions are actions but automatic, so they take the same resources, which you can set if you go to the action and choose the resources you want (a blue thingy will appear on the corner if you do it right)
>>
>>842973
I understand, but will they supply each other with work materials? like a potter in hamlet A will use the clay of hamlet B if connected by roads? and if yes/no, does that change if both owned by same lord?
>>
>>842981
yes, doesn't matter who owns it. the domains are connected and that's all that matters. domains are unrelated, characters function mostly as managers
>>
>>843070
okay, thanks a lot!
>>
>>843073
if you need gold come pay your respects to the holy city
>>
>>843084
of course! *kisses your ring*
>>
>>843085
rofl gay
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (255 KB, 363x364)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
I'm starting a new domain and checking the best tile to be the center, 3-4 tiles difference makes for around 3-4 hours more of domain establishing time. the one with 7 hours probably closer to the invisible center of the domain
>>
Oh no the new thot looks WORSE
>>
>>843250
it's either thots or NTR bastards, get used to it.
>>
>>842502
>>842517

So, speaking of demands. What's the minimum quality you can get away with? I read in the old guide that 2.5 stars is sufficient. Is that still true with the new updates?

Also, I keep hearing that using auto-buy on demands is a bad idea. But why? I'm getting really sick of going through the shopping list each day, and I only have 8 units so far. I can't imagine doing this for 80 units by hand.
>>
>>843331
There are some schizos also
>>
>>843339
ouch, and excuse my reddit spacing. I'm afraid that living in Tilea is starting to turn me into one of them.
>>
>>843331
Can I realistically turn her into some head of a religious settlement without being a blob nigger with 200 vassals? She kinda looks like a fat monk
>>
>>843397
You can make religious settlements but no idea what they're good for other than RP
>>
>>843149
Not much to go there by.
>>
How is it possible I make a shitload more money with 0% taxes than I do with 25%? I mean I know the game mechanics behind it now, but god that's a mind bender for me
>>
>>843598
when a unit demands something, he immediately transfers money to your treasury
this goes to "consumption" in your logs
consumption money should roughly cover the money spent on the demands when it gets bought
>>
>>843598

if they are taxed less, the pops have more money to buy demands from you
taxes are meant to ake away surplus money from them , but it seems your pops are poor
>>
Can I send carpenters to my new domain, to build shit, or do I have to use a settler for that first?
>>
>still playing LoL
Has admin started to spit on it first or does he still go in raw with every update?
>>
>>843666
yes, you can. you will pay money to the carpenters home domain (yourself) though, so be ready for that with some money.
>>
I wish I was part of Tilea, but I'm just a pathetic roman...
>>
Is Nessos the only place where a pope hat is respawning on the 23rd?
>>
>>843916
it spawns in a random place, no one knows where it will be.
>>
>>843919
Oh shit I thought Nessos was getting a pope hat.
>>
>>843934
some have theories that regalia only spawns in nessos!!!! but it's bullshit, it's random.
>>
Do I need to build warehouses?
>>
>>843968
warehouse if you plan on turning into a town/city since it's a requirement. barn if you plan on staying as a village or becoming a lordship. barn is basically a smaller warehouse so just build it since it builds fast (so you can upgrade to village) then later if want to turn into a town build a warehouse
>>
>>843968
you only need one.
>>
File: 1621542257096.png (214 KB, 688x381)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
How the fuck do I build a street? can I not because of 1002 houses out of 1000?
>>
>>843983
click on "show more actions" but it looks like you reached the max housing capacity for hamlets so build a temple and a barn/warehouse and upgrade to village.
>>
>>843983
>>843985
the ''show more actions'' in the building action tab shows things that don't fit your current situation (maximum housing capacity or a town-only building in a hamlet etc)
>>
>>843985
>build a temple
Well I need to build a brand new street for this or burn down my default starting houses
>>
>>843989
you can build a temple near a square or a crossing too not just streets
>>
>>843991
Anyway I'll figure it out just a shame I can't get 2000 housing so my perma 50% happiness still allows me a reasonable amount of workers
>>
a temple and a parish established on it give you 1k pop more, you should aim to upgrade to village anyway just put all your workers on the projects that lead to you upgrading to village
>>
>>843769
based
>>
>>843960
>some
romani losers as is
>>
I miss LeSlut, I hate that Ingerland killed her.
>>
anon never trust people from Roma, they are all liars
>>
>>843916
>>843919
>>843934
>>843960
samefag
>>
File: sdfgsdgf.png (5 KB, 335x127)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>844045
but you didn't have to suck me off
>>
File: f.png (5 KB, 226x223)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>844048
>sdfgsdgf.png
>>
File: u_triple_gay.jpg (6 KB, 120x99)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>844049
amazing this is me laughing at it
>>
>>843339
i buy what i can really, i used to always buy the cheapest but Admin hates players like that, so now i buy what i can comfortably buy, if i have 1k in my treasury i the 51% quality bread for 2 dollars instead of the 43% for 1.5, get it?
>getting sick of shopping list everyday
yea it's driving everyone nuts ngl
>>
>>844138
>>843339
I buy double the demands now too, by moving the gray bar to the max. it still doesnt stop me from getting a big list of demands daily though kek
>>
>>844142
They want variety man can't have the same bread everyday y'know
>>
>>844040
>her
>>
WARNING ! ! !

https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/lord/1482

Pedophile! Don't trust him!
>>
>>842938
t. Samoa
>>
How do I let a worker from one of my domains build in another domain?
>>
>>844195
while playing A character, move your unit to the tile where your other domain need the building, switch to B character and click on the worker and choose the building.
>>
>>844200
Oh right switching characters still getting used to that
>>
>>844142
>I buy double the demands now too, by moving the gray bar to the max.
Good idea.
>>
Is it possible to increase house quality once it's already build?
>>
>>844215
nah
>>
>>844215
house quality only matters for how fast it degrades and need repairs, a 1% quality would last for very long too so don't worry about quality of houses much
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/05315E07248N
what do i do
i made my account and couldnt log in for 2 months, no clue what to do
>>
>>844383
you can found a domain right where you are, you can try your luck going somewhere else
>>
>>844215
If you upgrade it to a larger size with skilled workers and better quality materials it will improve some.
>>
>>844385
what do i do with this newguy i got?
i built a market, no idea what to do now
>>
>>844390
now build. if you can't afford shit, ask someone around you for $$$$
>>
>>844396
okt
hanks for help
>>
>>844383
>>844390
you will get 2-3 more settlers in a span of 1-3 hours. do you want to be close to /vst/ards? if yes, then start slowly demolishing your land. make a new family member (through the family page) put your character on a meadow tile and click ''find'' so you find natural resources to start up your village economy. if you plan to come to us, then sell those resources and buy a horse and come to ingerland. you can send a letter, once you decide to come to us, to Fug Benis the president of ingerland or to blacksheep
>>
>>844398
not just meadows btw, you can use the "find" ability on all different nature tiles like plain,meadow,shrublands etc. that action will give you resources depending on the tile, in shrublands you get sheep, in meadows you get cattle and some plants etc
>>
>>844398
where do i "find" these stuff? i selected the woman i just made in my family yet can't do anything
>>
>>844408
select your main guy (arbithirol). he is the owner of the domain so he is the only lord(playable character) who can do actions on it. the find ability will be in the actions/productions tab. send your new woman to greggswick's court. the court is the building in the castle that has people online in it
>>
>>844409
I dont think i can find, it's not showing up even though im on shrublands and selected my leader.
>>
>>844413
that's weird, try other tiles and other types of tiles. use your settlers to demolish your current buildings since you have no money to even buy them.
>>
File: 1611268467211.jpg (32 KB, 258x544)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>844413
KEK, the find ability is only doable inside your land, your character is outside the border m'nigga
>>
>>844417
shieeeet...... im retarded
>>
>>844417
still cant find even in a bushlands province in my borders which says i should be able to find manure in apparently
>>
>>844430
cancel the market demolition, you need it to sell what you get from demolition. try finding in the plains tiles, if didn't work too just demolish everything today and tomorrow start a new functioning domain. send your female character to ingerland now if you want to discuss your new location with ingerland, we will fund you.
>>
File: 1630934900981.jpg (12 KB, 250x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>844430
basically this faggot >>844385 made you start in a shit location AND away from us. the plan now is to come closer to ingerland or vaticano (but come talk with ingerlandians first) and you will get funded to start a new domain. you will basically keep demolitioning your current domain, sell the wood to buy yourself a horse to come to greggswick faster.
>>
>>844438
no option to find at all on plains
>>844441
will do
>>
>>844446
>no option to find at all on plains
just realized lol maybe that's why it is called plain heh
>>
Any way to build roads outside of a domain or do I gotta set up dummy hamplets and then demo them once a road is finished
Also are the armpits measurements just 1 armpit = 1 tile? Doesn't seem to be the case for expansion radius.
>>
>>844515
roads outside of domains have no use.
in order for roads to be useful they must connect the markets of two domains that share a border.
>>
>>844515
>armpit
basically what the other anon said, there is a bigbrain post on the forum suggesting a new way of making roads, so give it a like!
>>
>>844517
>>844521
Well that's fucking stupid
>>
>>844446
anyone know why i cant find at all?
>>
>>844526
iirc a tile is around two arpents or 1.5
>>844536
It's really weird actually, report it as a bug.
>>
>>844538
i have "+0" finding, could that be an issue?
>>
>>844543
would be weird if a lord can't find, you should be able to find with your lord just do the action at lower speed, check with your settlers then. settlers can also find but lords are usually the way to go. at least that's how it was for me
>>
>>844547
got 2 settlers and tried it with them, can't see the find option anywhere
>>
>>844543
Some lords just can't find anything like my NTR bastard
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (662 KB, 907x687)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>844553
you are unlucky then..
>>
>>844553
Oh also the "find" option is only available at random times based off of random markets so good luck
>>
>>844561
anyway to check this or no?
>>
>>844570
nah you can't, basically you get the option to find x seeds because the server/game noticed there isn't enough x seeds circulating in the market.
>>
>>844557
Why isn't Johnston smiling?
>>
>>844614
if you played this game then you'll understand.
>>
>>844614
can't be happy when you are out in the cold all day
>>
>>844666
>>844669
sounds like you guys are paying a heavy price for living in the norf
>>
We should all move to tilealand and grow like a cancer until we can kill them from inside
>>
how many of you guys are playing?
is this game free?
what timezones is everyone from?
>>
>>844708
Games free, has a subscription to get more tokens and guns I guess but tokens don't matter and you still get lots without paying.
>>
>>844708
>how many of you guys are playing
no idea since i'm new
>is this game free
yes it is
>what timezone
most are EU from what i saw, we have a couple of NA players but timezone doesn't matter much imo
>>
>>844688
i gave up on the game months ago.
it started fun but once i got dragged into the political shit, my baron kept demanding shit from us and they expect us to be on 24/7 i just said fuck it and told them to suck my dick.

maybe when the server has a reset i'll try again but now it's just a bunch of no lifers expecting everything and giving nothing back.
>>
>>844715
where were you? here in ingerland it's so carefree that we are just living the comfy winter life
>inb4 kaldor
>>
>>844727
i can't remember the name of them but i wasn't too far from the admeme tower.
>>
>>844729
yep, you were close to the tilean discord trannies.. sad. there is a black monastery roleplayer near admin's tower now. those are the people who take the game too seriously and ruin the politics of it. the redpill is to play it for the comfy citybuilding
>>
I tore down everything in my old hamlet and liquidated all my shit, now how the fuck do I get my shekels to my new hamlet?
>>
>>844832
did you liquidate the hamlet itself? if no, then buy urself a horse and equip it on your guy, if you liquidated the hamlet just come to greggswick's court (inside the castle) and you will be given access, once you arrive tomorrow we will show you the place and fund you. your character would need around 12 hours or more to arrive anyway. you can also find yourself a nice spot near ingerland or vaticano and start, and tomorrow we talk
>>
Why do you guys keep saying to settle near Vaticano? Are they actually friends to Ingerland or just the latest Thule, Roma, etc.marriage of convenience that will break down at some stage.
>>
>>844858
Vaticano is cool, Benis(president of ingerland) is effectively a bishop there so yea they are reliable. i tell newbs to go near vaticano (north of it and south of ingerland) since its less cold than northern nessos atm, so won't be as harsh to start there.
>>
What stuf grows in the Norf in Wiinter?
>>
>>844955
nothing lol, maybe turnips a bit in vegetable gardens and potatoes/beet in fields if 5~ temperature. winter is brutal on agriculture, you can hunt and do other stuff though
>>
File: image.png (232 KB, 426x426)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>some roleplayer gifted you a bunch of consumable resources out of the good heart
>have to sell some of these because said resources increased the independence tax and made my domain go broke
I'm so sorry
>>
Do I need ploughmen to automatically replant fields? Doesn't seem like the normal farmers can do it automatically.
>>
>>845135
Nobody likes the fr*nch for a reason
>>
Where are you, fellow newfags? I made it to Ingerland and got vassalized.
>>
>>845141
I'm still struggling to get my serfs to stop throwing rotten tomatoes at me somewhere north of Loria
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 41x61)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>845141
I made plenty of cash but can't figure out how to move it to my new domain so I can finally start developing it
buying gold seems like a waste at this point, but it seems there are not many options
>>
>>845141
I'm around Morth wherever that is don't know if I want to move to niggerland
>>
>>845149
You're near Til*a, hope you like ERPing and discord group chats kek

>>845148
I have gold in my old domain that I want to move too, I think we have to wait 7 days and liquidate the hamlet and then we'll be able to move it, but I'm not sure.
>>
File: peons.png (53 KB, 241x382)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>845143
>I'm still struggling to get my serfs to stop throwing rotten tomatoes at me
just let them eat cake lmao. stop being poor.
>>
>>845151
Already had a couple "people" come by and try RPing
Guess I will move at some point but I still have like 5 days before I can liquidate
>>
>>845141
I settled my future Ingerlish lord deep innawoods between the two French vassals of Tilea blobs kek.
Exchanged letters with Benis but I'll put off my visit to Greggswick until I got my shit together.
>>
>>845152
already buying more money as we speak
>>
What's stopping me from making a domain just to cut trees in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>845237
Absolute nothing. If they didn't want those trees cut down they would have claimed it themselves
>>
>>844184
I'm not a pedophile, you stupid hyperion bastard, stop these rumors.

Titus JuliAnus AnusGustus
>>
>>845319
>AnusGustus
LOL
>>
planning on moving to ingerland soon
How can I let another one of my family members pick up items in my domain, I got some porter positions open :^)
>>
>>845362
go to management, big red liquidate button, extract, shit will pop up in your central market. drag the shit onto your character
>>
>>845489
Thank you
>>
>>845148
>>845151
build a low blast furnace, buy gold ore with that money and turn it into gold (train a metallurgist and buy him wood/fuel so he works on it automatically) and when you decide to leave, first put the gold on your character (click liquidate then click extract, it would drop all the gold in the town square, drag it onto your lord to pick it up).
>>>845155
just ERP with them, roleplay as a horny lord its so funny to roleplay as retarded characters like that
>>
>>845138
Yes, so when you are online just keep ploughing manually, and put your farmer on auto seed
>>
>>845362
I think a domainless character (like a family member someone just made) can't pick up gold or items since they have no inventory yet. could be wrong though
>>
>>845509
they can, they just can't equip anything
>>
>>845509
my domainless character can't pickup shit
>>
>>845526
shit guess i just never tried it, become brother of some brotherhood or member of an academy
>>
>>845526
If you are intending to move the gold just to start a domain early, then just move your main character , the one with the domain, start a domain and get back to liquidate and pickup the rest of gold later.
>>
>>845506
>build a low blast furnace, buy gold ore with that money and turn it into gold (train a metallurgist and buy him wood/fuel so he works on it automatically) and when you decide to leave, first put the gold on your character (click liquidate then click extract, it would drop all the gold in the town square, drag it onto your lord to pick it up).

from the management stock menu click liquidate, not liquidating the whole hamlet. liquidating the hamlet from the center market will give you half the money only, if you extracted the gold, you basically get all of it's value.
>>
i really like how when editing your coat of arms, you get results that are affected by your domain or production, like if you raise lots of rabbits you start getting rabbits suggested a lot, really neat!
>>
>>845778
In my case my first coat of arms had foxes and deer in it, and now every coat of arms I generate has one or both elements in it. Which is cool but at some point I do want a domain with new charges
>>
>>845783
Yea, your family members coatofarms and your domains get affected by the family's by slowly start introducing new elements so they appear more in the randomized coatofarms. I started with a specific type of cross and slowly changed my blazon to maltese cross and now trying to introduce fleur-de-lis so just picked the first coat of arms that has it and will keep working on it. it's really nice desu how they all are connected, like you can't suddenly have a dragon if all your family members and your domains don't have a dragon. I also think it's affected by what domain/type-of-domain you are in, one of my characters had roses in it because i had him in greggswick city while changing his blazon.
>>
Which continent are you guys on?
Can you choose your starting location?
>>
>>845786
>I also think it's affected by what domain/type-of-domain you are in, one of my characters had roses in it because i had him in greggswick city while changing his blazon.

Oh that IS a neat mechanic
>>
>>845800
>which continent
North of Nessos
>can you choose starting location
No, but you can sell your starting hamlet and come near us, and we help you. or just create new account and delete your old one (deletion takes 24hours) to basically re-roll a starting location
>>
Any penalties to being in debt? Forgot I was hiring a carpenter when I also bought a house.
Also can I just send workers back and forth between my domains and do work until that hamlet goes into debt before swapping them around to generate infinite money?
>>
>>845883
if your workers aren't being paid then they can't buy their consumption so they will get sadder and sadder and eventually leave
>can i get a hamlet in debt to generate infinite money
I doubt you will be able to hire workers while in debt but no idea
>>
>>845918
No I mean hire workers from hamlet A in B go into debt then use workers from B in A
>>
>>845921
Idk how debt would affect it desu
>>
>>845883
It will sell your most valuable stock completely to get out of debt
>>
>>845976
Well no one wants to buy the marble anyway
>>
>>845989
it will just sell to XXXX
>>
File: kangz.png (61 KB, 726x115)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
lmao
>>
File: floyd.png (625 KB, 980x599)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
>>846012
this one was my favorite so far
>>
>>846014
Holy shit this is truly /ourgame/
>>
>>846028
there are people with ''negro'' in the nicknames, the admin doesn't care much, he only cares if you called him or his designs stupid in a forum post, he will delete such posts kek
>>
File: lol.png (72 KB, 669x120)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>846031
I prefer my racism to be highbrow.
>>
>>846035
kek based
>>
>>846031
>he only cares if you called him or his designs stupid in a forum post
As far as internet admins go this is legitimately pretty based
>>
What is the next big milestone after finishing a wooden castle? I've already upgraded from Hamlet to Village.
>>
i got a character around ingerland now

Who do I contact?
>>
>>845800
Samotras
>>
>>846286
nobody replied...
>>
>>846438
Contact their mortal enemy and former king sneed. He's probably putting together a team
>>
>>846254
keep increasing your population and industries. if you want to turn into a lordship or a town(city) then you should have nearby villages and hamlets with roads connected to you, to rely on their wood and stone and agriculture since lordships and towns don't have wood cutters of quarrymen or a couple of other jobs
>>846438
>>846286
check your chat history, I went close to you yesterday started typing then realized you weren't online kek
>>
>>846254
Next big milestone is building a wooden castle with a keep, then upgrading it to stone. This is what I'm going to do now since i developed hamlets nearby and trying to produce my own bread, wood and stone. will make a brewery too soon. trying to focus on the design of hamlets now instead of just slapping any type of streets everywhere without though
>>
What are the familiy members you can create for? I cant make them work.
>>
>>846536
they can start their own domains, so people use them either to establish new domains, send them to courts to chat with other people outofcharacter so you don't have to send your main guy there. or if it's an opposite sex you can just marry them for roleplaying. most people use them just to other domains near your main one so they complement each other's industries
>>
>get a guy named nick
>make him a digger
>>
>got a family member to 0%
>she's not dead yet
what do?
>>
>>846977
Stab them
>>
>>846977
What do you want to achieve with that?
>>
>>846993
replace her with another non-thot looking lord
>>
>>840038
what do i do desu i created an account and have no idea where to start
>>
>>846998
Mine trees, farm linestone, build roads
>>
>>847000
read this , it's a decent guide and it explains the atrocious UI very well https://files(dot)catbox(dot)moe/0j8d5t.pdf
and just learn the game, we all are placed in Nessos, mostly the northern part of it, so if you want to be with us just type here. to find out which continent you are on, go to your hamlet page, under your coat of arms it will say the continent
>>
>>846995
If the admeme didn't broke the game in the last 3 months, you should be able to get rid of her on the character menu or something along those lines
>>
a new haiku is up
>>
Where tha pope hat at?
>>
>>847168
My ass
>>
I thought the hat drops tomorrow..
>>
>>847175
Nah it's out there somewhere...
>>
>>847177
Do you get notified if it's in your land or something? How do you find it?
>>
>>847241
Autism
>>
>>847241
it will come up in your notices if it is nearby I think. also sometimes you get a treasure map
>>
>>846487
How tf am I supposed to connect my domain to another domain if I can't build roads inbetween them? Do I actually just found a new puppet domain contiguous to my main one?
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 859x506)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>keep on expanding my market operations
>sales reached roughly 30k/day
>put earned money back into orders
>haven't built shit except for what was asked by tutorial
>>
>love the idea of this game
>every time i look into it the dev sounds like an autistic prick who wants everyone to play how he wants them to and will force it if necessary
>decide not to play it
am i missing out?
>>
>>847443
as long you're as autistic as this >>847437 little fellow, you should be fine
game-breaking changes usually hurt larger powers
>>
>>847443
I had the same reservations as you before joining but mostly his shit decisions won't affect you since you don't have a domain to be affected at all.
>>
File: wip.png (180 KB, 738x280)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
wake up babe new wip just dropped
>>
>>847449
I love the balance between "here's a nice little update that should make your life easier" and "get fucked by a fat 12-inch cock"
>>
Can you kick out settlers? The ones I got literally are useless fucks, I'd rather reroll them
>>
>>847485
if they've been in your domain for more than a day, you can delete them
>>
File: 154245246246.jpg (80 KB, 759x687)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
My domains are super unhappy right now because no one is buying my stuff so I can't afford to buy demands anymore.

one of them literally has an average happiness of 1
>>
Just built a sandbank, in a scale of 1 to 10, how useless are they?
>>
lol
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/04385E21892N
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/02431E14504N

Attack
>>
>>847573
So what am I looking at here. I saw admin gave the pope hat straight back to Tilea but who is attacking?
>>
>>847390
Yes, or wait till the pops increase so you can expand the domains toward each other.
>>
How do I drop an item?
>>
>>847544
if you have wood, just burn it and make charcoal to sell it easier. how much money do you have?
>>847546
didn't know you could built one
>>
>>847587
I meant sandpit
>>
>>847588
you can make sand which sells, or just make it to use it yourself when upgrading houses and building some things that need sand.
>>847586
If you have it on your character, then keep pressing on the character till it shows it's ''unit card'' and there you will see the items it has on it, drag and drop.
>>
What are religious settlements good for? i made one as a joke but it can't do anything, doesn't help it's not connected to any other domain I guess.
>>
>>847591
I see, that's where I went wrong, thank you
>>
>>847592
they are good for roleplaying and making beer and candles. they have generalist workers basically, the monk builder and farmer can do most farming and building actions to a certain degree. so instead of having a carpenter, bricklayer and a mason, the monk builder has carpentry, bricklaying and masonry skills but to less degree. so it's easier to manage them
>>
>>847596
Okay guess I'll burn it down since I want the rocks I put it on more than an order of nude nuns
>>
I don’t understand
how they sent so many army instantly?
>>
>>847613
tokens. it's why the military aspect of the game is unironically fucked, older players who have been hoarding tokens just use it for army instant moves
>>
>>847618
why didn't hyperion\roma use tokens?
>>
>>847623
because they are a billion miles away, so they will pay a fuckton more tokens. moving an army already cost a lot, now image a massive scale operation to literally the other side of the world to basically fight near tilea's heartland. they probably thought it's not worth it
>>
>>847625
Idk dude
capital of hyperion is closer to this place >>847573
than capital of tilea
and roma is a little further, I don't think difference in tokens is big
>>
>>847660
not to mention tilea pushed all the way to north to fight nordboar before showing it could be done, and actually isn't most of their army still afk in their domain on nessos
>>
>>847437
there is no tutorial
>>
>>847669
you get like 3 missions to build certain stuff and will get awarded token. there are no more missions beyond building a school
>>
>>847675
where can i see this?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (280 KB, 570x369)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>847676
it's account wide missions btw
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/01620W17459N
DESTROY THEM YOU CANT LET THEM HAVE IT
>>
>>847613
>>847618
Why did they think letting you teleport armies made any sense at all?
>>
>>847694
admin is a boomer who most likely doesn't even like having military in the game, he cares more about city building and roleplaying
>>
>>847694
>think
Huh? It's the same thing as moving a carpenter
>>
>>847696
Many such cases.
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/lord/26

WHY DID YOU KILL HER STUPID ANON
>>
>>847707
Fuck off Defson
>>
>>847707
she is back
https://www.landsoflords.com/arm/lord/17146
>>
>>847714
>still no lewd tickets
that's not her
>>
>>847696
If anything that should mean that he'd want to limit armies as much as possible.
>>
>>847707
she was Tilea's whore, so no mercy.
>>
>>847728
Too much effort to put a check if it's a military unit or not
>>
>>847729
>if you are not roma simp then you are tilea whore
I get you, now leave back to discord.
>>
>>847740
>t. Tilean whore
>>
why are my units not auto doing shit wtf nigger game
>>
>>847744
did you enable their automatic actions through their unit pages? remember it's not 24/7 automatic action, they search for work every hour not go from work to work
>>
>>847745
yep and no they dont do it every hour
>>
>>847742
that's why you lost.
I'm from norf btw.
>>
File: 2.png (290 KB, 713x499)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
T*lean dogs make me sick
>>
>>847773
no roleplaying in letters wtf. report them to admin
>>
>>847773
Based
>>
>>847773
cool coat of arms, black hands!
>>
how often do i have to play this game to play this game?
>>
>>847785
1-2 logins for 20-30 mins per day are more than enough if you don't burden yourself with politics or military
just to manage stuff and continue construction
>>
>>847746
They kind of move at random every hour, then choose one of their assigned tasks at random, and if it can't be done then the process repeats in one hour. It's very inefficient by design, but once you have a lot of workers it works well enough so you don't have to micromanage. Starting up is very hands on, to encourage you to seek help from powerful neighbors.
>>
>>847690
Hawkwood has the crown? Shit, the world is doomed.
>>
>>847785
Once day after you set up auto actions
>>
how do I consecrate a charcoal pit? I need Ovë Ash to bring his holy fire and warmth to my hamlet or my workers will become so fucking unhappy they might just all leave.
>>
>>847733
That's what I was gonna say, why not have that check so people can't Instant Transmission armies across the world
>>
>>847875
you need to establish a parish, this is done by a lord character being on a worship location (temples are the easiest and cheapest to build), after establishing the parish you will get one settler, train it into a priest. idk about ove ash but Riko Re sounds better since it brings better weather conditions, weather has more effect than temperature itself. consecrating a temple is done by a priest(or a parish lord), a stonemason(or sculptor) and a painter.
>>
>>847879
I can't afford a temple which is why I have to consecrate a charcoal pit :(
>>
anyway to have a desired amount of materials automatically be bought, and a way to autosell stuff?
>>
>>847883
the funny thing is a parish can't own a charcoal pit without decreasing its production. Ove Ash is basically a retarded design, just try to save up for a temple :/, Admin will change cold effect on happiness, he put it in WIP so hopefully he delivers it soon.
are you the black spider? i can bring you a couple of ozs to help you buy material for the temple.
>>
is my town cozy?
started yesterday
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/
>>
>>847898
wrong link nigga, this link shows the last map location you went to
>>
>>847896
well I guess i'll just have to park my lord in the domain since I will be getting a temple in my starting one soon.
>>
>>847900
my bad
not much anyway
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/09105E25666N
>>
>>847904
really good spot imo, got limestone, wood and even has a spot in the river where you can build fishing spots. and one expansion to the east will give you access to a sandstone quarry which is good for faster building. and you are close to ingerland.
>>
>>847911
ingerland?
>>
Do you guys still own your historic property?
>>
>>847916
Ingerland = the federation of many of the posters in this thread
>>847920
no one can claim your historical property if you abandoned it. I still own mine to generate more money and send it to my newer domains
>>
>>847876
Not like it matters anyway. You can't see units as they travel unless maybe if you click on the exact tile it's moving to so you can't really prepare either way.
>>
>>847922
are ingerland aggressive and will attack me?
just want to chill and build my village, not deal with war and stuff
>>
>>847933
Nah, it's a very peaceful nation. the game doesn't have the stupid military of other browser games anyway, the most a person can do is to force vassalize you and that will make you pay vassal tax to that player (5-10% tax) instead of the independence tax(5%) you pay to the "game". Since you are new, the game gives you one week with that independence tax. If you want to join us in Ingerland just ask
>>
>>847904
hussars on their way ;)
>>
>>847933
Only if you're T*lean
>>
>>847964
no clue what it is
>>847978
no clue what that is so i think im fine
>>
File: image.png (887 KB, 1024x768)
887 KB
887 KB PNG
>>847707
>>847714
>>847719
>>847729
do tell more
>>
>>848028
Cybille was a brilliant woman who would write erotica that could hardly be surpassed by any others no matter what they tried.
>>
File: image.png (337 KB, 750x658)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>848041
for what purpose?
you can just visit some pornfic site and read that shit if you're into it
>>
>>848045
She did it because she could and I assume because of the attention it gave her, after all once you have experienced it you start to find any way to feel it again.
>>
very comfy game
>>
>>848045
Babylon must have its whore.
>>
>>848073
It is, just try not to burn yourself out. I’ve been here since April and still like it. Seen alot of people go though.
>>
>>848108
a lot of people lost
leave = lose
>>
>>847933
Don't join nigerland
this is the worst community
it's like a cheap whore who gets fucked by everyone
some fucked her by telling tales of "free and strong north", some because others used her as a weapon, some just to see her under.
>>
>>848147
fake and gay
>>
>>848136
I left when the russians started to get uppity with that guy who wanted to build a monastery in original ingerland back at the start of the map. If it's one thing I hate then it's faggy drama. Especially in what was sold to me as a quiet city builder with just light conflicts. I pop in now and again out of morbid curiosity and it seems like I made the right decision.
>>
>>848166
>t. buster
>>
>>848168
Nah, Jonathan Rothingshire
>>
>>848170
damn nigga you only played for a week. Game is comfy as long as you troll the roleplayers
>>
>>848172
I think it was more than two weeks. It also wasn't what anon promised and I don't care to involve myself in drama.
>>
>>848177
game says you were born at 18th and died at 24th but anyway, I wasn't there so idk how could a drama in a browser game get so big that you have to distance yourself from it, very weird!
>>
>>848166
game is comfy as long as you don't wage war
>>
>>848181
Anon said it was a comfy city builder, turned out it was extremely tribal, I left. Simple as.
>>
>>848189
fair
>>
>>848150
>nigerland
>got fucked by russians because two parties couldn't divide entire fucking island
>moved norf
>forced to join other russians that are friends with russians from the isle
>committed buckbreaking, twice
>russian sugardaddy got fucked
>forced to join Romani
>Romani declare war on T*lea and watch ingers getting fucked
>Sneed in charge
>joins T*lea
>>
>>848194
>t. Tilean shitposter
you are getting better at it!
>>
coming back after a few months, why the hell there are mini admin towers everywhere now? does it cuck you from creating a domain close to it?
>>
>>848226
>why
no idea
>does it cuck you
not really, you can see that the admin villages around the tower are vassals to normal players
>>
>>848226
Somewhere to run to if you grabbed a relic and don't want to get mogged while you negotiate?
A Russian guy destroyed the two towers on Nessos the first day they were made and wrote a ticket about how Admin was a Satanist.
It was the only ticket I ever liked but bootlicker mods deleted it and put the towers back kek
>>
File: jewblin.png (67 KB, 309x236)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
So the scales show you what your ending gold amount is going to be, not the current expected gain/deficit from your current amount?
>>
>>848235
It IS the current expected gain or defecit but it relies on ''imaginary'' numbers like ''estimated income'', those potential sales maybe won't sell. same for expense
>>
>>848239
No wonder I never end up with anywhere close to the amount the game tells me I should be ending with.

>Oh good I should be in the black after this. Let me just put my tokens into the treasury for some padding.
>Oh nevermind, I'm almost 200 in the hole even with the padding after the calculations.
>>
>>848242
kek, instead of using tokens for the money just use them to speed up training units or building roads or similar things that would help you later earn money
>>
>>848245
I'm probably going to use tomorrow's tokens to speedrun my gardening
>>
>>848239
exected gains and losses are not "imaginary"
these are domains average for a certain period of time
a week or so
>>
>>848028
l'eslut is one of the most controversial personas
tileans thought she was russkie spy
russkies thought she was tilean jannie
romanis thought she would never be a woman and was in fact hawkwoods slut
anon thought she's just an attentionwhore and feather-bombed every ticket, denying her from becoming Grand Master of Shakespeare's
did write some good smut tho
>>
>>847437
30k/day? I thought I was doing good for a newbie...
mind sharing what industries you're doing? what continent?
>>
>>848304
He buys high sells low
zero industry
>>
>>848307
Oh he's from /biz/ got it
>>
wtf is a haiku
>>
>>848357
weab peom
>>
It doesn't seem like my peons are buying their demands from my own stock when I already have it available. I keep having to buy stuff I'm already producing and have in my inventory.
>>
>>848416
you sure you are paying them enough wages? they need to be able to afford it.
>>
File: carrots.png (372 KB, 728x571)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>848417
The poorest dude I have has almost 100 coins so I don't think that's the issue. Here's an example. There's a demand for 4 carrots but I already have 6 carrots in stock. Why does that happen?
>>
>>848501
update: might have been caused by there being a lack of carrots for the automatic planting action I had set. So, it was prioritizing getting the carrots for replanting before getting them for the demands, I guess. It was doing this for a bunch of other items though too... I'll experiment a bit more and see if I can figure it out myself.
>>
A school can't train every job, can it?

How do I know what is best to train a settler into

Should I care about this?
>>
>>848630
Build a school, a tilery, and a farm. If you have clay build a clay pit. If you have stone build a quarry. If you have [mineral resource] build a mine.
Check all these and wood when you get a new guy plus if you are lord a barracks (some of that shit won't work any more but you can make sweet troops there) and if you have parish that owns a temple guys with wisdom can train as priests there.
Also if you can afford horses build a keep foundation and make knights bro.
>>
>>848635
>If you have [mineral resource] build a mine.
can you give me the QRD on prospecting for stuff?
e.g.
https://www.landsoflords.com/help/gnd/deposit:saphir
Do you need to train a special prospector unit or something?
>>
>>848635
What's a good number to have on a peasant to train them?
>>
File: 1621599393178.jpg (26 KB, 720x428)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>have literally one (1) chestnut
>gold medal
I must truly be the only person who buys high quality goods because I also have two silver medals in resources I don't even produce.
>>
>>848679
wtf is a gold medal
>>
>>848689
your goods can get a gold medal if they have the highest quality on the continent.
>>
>>848657
gold, silver, and diamonds are your friends
iron also good, not as lucrative
dk if copper is good, never had it but you need it to make bronze for cannons so probably
salt, tin are meme ores
some anon who saved it will probably post the image with what they look like on the map but generaly just click around in your domain
no prospectors just autistic anons kek, if you find it build a mine and auto miners, which means village, also if its ore (gold, silver) you need a blast furnace and auto metallurgists
make sure you have a stockpile of the right wood to mine and smelt with so so your negros can keep stacking [whatever] while you sleep or whatever
>>
>>848661
depends how badly you need them bro
for me 70s and 80s is good but sometimes you just want to get them trained so you can start buying them shit before they go sad and your domain goes to shit.
also if you got a gold mine you would probably rather have miner going at 55% on auto than some guy who is 90% proficient at something less useful
stuff you can auto in winter at no cost like hunters or wood choppers or quarrymen are free money so you might take these guys at high sixties over some guy you have to build some special building for or which can only auto if you buy them expensive stuff
for instance you don't want to be buying hay to auto right now so your 90% groom is probably just going to build houses all winter
>>
is there any trick to not get fucked by the snow hiding deposits? can't even notice iron when everything is white
>>
>>848776

bro your cheat addon?
>>
>>848630
Some jobs don’t show up till you own a product either
>>
>>848776
Not really, I found a copper deposit by pure luck after i settled in an area with lots of trees. snow makes seeing the deposits much harder
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 40x63)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>848318
why yes, I love money
>>
Nice market, nothing but food sells now. Building supplies is junk because no one is building, armour is junk because no one is fighting. Nobody can afford better then the lowest quality good. It’s literally worked the complete opposite of what the frog wanted.
>>
>>848879
The bigger problem is that he refuses to admit anything's wrong. Dude must have the biggest ego lol
>>
>>848894
>>848879
Yesterday he admitted that current economic model sucks and will rework it. lel
>>
>>848894
Admin is a based retard. Crippling the world economy at the start of winter is how he weeds out weak players who lack pure strength of will and he gave the pope hat to the little people of Tilea because he wants Thule back and he knows the Russians will break Istar apart and go to war again now.
>>
>>848879
Am I really the only one doing well? It seems there are still plenty of players sitting on huge amounts of money, which admin wants to discourage. Yes, the econ update required me to adjust my industries and supply chains, but it wasn't that hard to figure out what to do. Just liquidate whatever you've been hoarding to reduce your tax burden and change your industries to something more profitable and in demand.

The economy has only gotten better since the update, even with the winter shortages.
>>
>>849035
Do you have a town or city though? Only good stuff in villages and hamlets sell. I’m changing a ton of production and supply changes and I have no problem with it, but literally only sausages will sell in my town. I product high quality armour and weapons as well as building supplies among other things that don’t sell now, because I feel like everyone’s growth is basically stunted. Someone start a fucking war.
>>
>>849054
Game needs a reset instead
>>
>>849054
I have a central lordship that is connected to my two villages and a town. Total population is 12,000. This setup allows me to produce almost everything my workers demand, and produce a lot of surplus goods, some of which I can sell at a decent profit.

Sausage is definitely very profitable if you set up your supply chain right. I have my two villages produce pigs fed mostly acorns and beets, with bonus turnips and carrots, that I produce, then the lordship buys the pigs at its slaughterhouse, then I send the pork over to the town by cart to the sausage maker.

Armor and weapons were way underpriced even before the update, why do you continue to produce them? That does still need to be fixed, I'll admit. They should be way more expensive to both produce and buy.
>>
>>849078
Exactly the same setup as mine. Everyone will jump on the pig train and ruined it too though.
>>
>
only old fuck play this game what the hell
>>
>>849101
The market adjusts slower than I expected, I think most players don't pay too much attention to supply and demand and just keep producing stuff that is already over supplied. Then they screw themselves by getting taxed on unsellable goods.

Here's some of the things currently profitable for me on my continent: violins, butter, lard, paintings, tiles, bottles, pine, bread, sausage, oak, pies, elk, theatre pieces
>>
>>849120
Yes, it's a little advanced for children. It helps to have a good grasp of the literature and economics of Western Europe in the Middle Ages, which I doubt they teach in school anymore because it's irrefutable evidence of the superiority of the European race.
>>
>>849129
the ERP mansions of evropa... ugh...
>>
>>849129
>It helps to have a good grasp of the literature and economics of Western Europe in the Middle Ages
literally irrelevant to playing this game unless you're writing ERP period pieces
>the dark ages were the pinnacle of europe
That was before the great divergence. If anything the dark ages were an embarrassment that showed the superiority of the Jews or even muslim civilization. Europe only had its growthspurt afterwards.
>>
>>849166
"Dark" age was a small portion of the medieval era
>>
>>849175
I think the same argument still applies. Europe only became special once it stopped being medieval.
>>
>>849189
Cope. Seethe. Dilate.
>>
>>848679
You got lucky, try to keep it. Sometimes people sell really high quality stuff and then they themselves stop producing it or produce lower quality, so a consumer becomes the holder of the highest quality item
>>
>>849062
the game focussing on resets means there's a midgame/endgame issue
>>
don't play this game bois
Tilea, Sinsear, Normandy, Drakaris and Hanza control the game
game was fun in start, but now it's over
>>
>>849268
Should get rid of independent tax so more people don't group up together for literally no reason
>>
>>849240
That's a weird way of thinking about this game. There is no middle or endgame in the contest of civilisations. Not everyone can be a king, most people have to be fairly insignificant in fact. This game is mostly designed for roleplaying your part in a large nation.
>>
>>849272
How can you roleplay as kingdoms if everything is reset
>>
>>848028
l'slut died for our sins
>>
>>849278
It doesn't need to be reset is my point. Anyone can start playing at any time, just know that you'll probably never be a king. Being a king probably sucks anyway, too much work.
>>
Ingerland expands!
>>
File: ye_kynge.png (552 KB, 961x636)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
The genuine RP is funnier than what the chud discord squad rolls out.
>>
>>849414
If you don't want to exploit game mechanics, best to make the mad through rping texts! and the quill is stronger than the sword

>t. poet
>>
File: 1627893810978.png (528 KB, 728x699)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
ancient text, unearthed.
>>
>>849534
Prince Vorian layeth with trannies, confirmed.
>>
>>849427
You can tell who the real spergs are by their completely symmetrical settlements.
>>
https://pastebin.com/1zV09TN0 Ancient knowledge, found!
>>
>>849544
idk if tranny is cute is not gay bro
>>
>>849333
Will join soon too
Could this be the start of a new Golden Age for Ingerland?
>>
>>849578
Hopefully! the game is comfy for me as a new player ngl. and idk shit about the olden days
>>
Alright I'm getting fed up with my neighbours ERping and encroaching on my borders. Who do I talk to get into Niggerland or what's the process?
I got a bit over an hour left before I can liquidate my hamlet(s) but I still need to get gold or whatever to bring with me as well.
>>
>>849584
>who do i talk to, what's the process
send a letter to the president, treasurer or marshal. Or you can always visit in person by sending your character to the court of ingerland, your request to access will be approved (hopefully) and ur character will start marching
>ERping and encroaching on borders
lol just ERP back it's a RPing game, gently tell him to fuck off and that he is a tranny in a letter. >liquidate
Just don't liquidate yet, just wait till you talk with us nigga
>>
>>849588
I'm not liquidating yet and am too autistic to RP at all, already called them trannies, etc. a week ago
I'll send that letter soon(tm)
>>
>>849589
okay lol. remember that you can send a family member to ''represent your family'' and give you access to the court chat
>>
>>849589
I think I know who you are, you are the one near the russian's principality right? kek
>>
File: image.png (652 KB, 1920x1080)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>849534
okay, I've actually expected a poorly written pornfic, but this one is pretty good
did you save more?
>>
>>849594
This is the only one i could find on the /vst/ archive sadly
>>
>>849580
Well then let me give you a brief history of Ingerland which I pieced together from sugar packets.
Once upon a time there was an Archduke named Mark Brexit who helped the emperor of Thule purge T*lean scum from fair Nessos.
Then there arose an usurper, but all followed him, and this Sneed made common purpose with the homosexuals of Kaldor, named Roma.
Sneed and the Roma fell into a T*lean trap at Laterino, and many fine Ingerlish lords perished that day. Even as the Ingerlish fell to the inumerable tokens of the trannys and the midget scum, the Kaldorian cowards fled.
Soon afterwards, Sneed signed a treaty with the Tileans which would make him king, but rather than rejoicing in their kingdom, the remaining Ingerlish lords chafed at bondage to the Tileans, and at being reduced to relic collectors for the vile discord hermaphrodites of Samotrash.
So then Benis and his merry men engaged in bold rebellion against the captive Ingerlish crown, and overthrowing Sneed they set a new course under Benis, as an independent Ingerland.
>>
>>849534
she had at least two tickets with subtly described rape
how degenerate is that?
>>
>>849602
What a great story! I'm new and pretty active and trying to teach other newbs the game, If you are an old player it would be nice to have you back no homocoincidentally enough i was planning on writing a ticket about hermaphrodites, maybe this is a sign that i should write it sooner rather than later
>>849604
disgusting, I checked that character and all her tickets are gone except one. probably deleted them before killing the character. the pic i posted is one of the deleted too.
>>
>>849602
I tried reading this out loud and I wasn't able to finish all of it. Kek.
>>
>>849534
this is nothing
oldfags, wasn't there one with implied bestiality?
involving equines if I remember correctly
>>
>>849606
It is part of an epic cycle and meant to be read over several days of feasting, take your time lad.
When you have mastered this I will teach you The Story of the Foolish Queene (male) of the Norf, and also the Lay of Brexit and the Buck when I feel you are a competent bard
>>
>>849605
Kek I never write tickets because I hate not being an anon but I'll see you in Greggs eventually.
Chiseling away towards a lordship between the two French T*lean blobs before I vassal
>>
How long do orchards take to grow?
>>
>>849894
Anywhere from 7 days to infinity. Basically, there's an RNG check every week
>>
How far apart should I be placing my hamlets for optimal size while still getting them connected in a reasonable timeframe? I have no idea what theoretical max borders they could have, how long it would take to reach them or what the requirements even are.
>>
>>850123
there is no max border in the game, the game world is basically divided into invisible "domains", when you expand towards one you get all of that invisible land. this is why you could have a very large expansion area in one action. IMO it's all situational, for example I really needed wood so i placed the new village as close as possible but obviously this will fuck me longterm, if you don't need the resources urgently it would be different, look at the map of lordships and villages that belong to different people to get an idea. search "Angers" and look around and you will see how far apart the villages are. or look at Godos and see how lordships and villages are close
>>
what does the maximum capacity has been reached mean? why does it say building new house wont do anything?
>>
>>850156
because you reached the maximum housing capacity of your hamlet. need to upgrade to village (build a temple and a barn to be able to upgrade to village.
>>
>>850156
Different settlements have hard caps on population. Hamlets = 1k, village = 5k
It's dumb, yes, but it's to force you to develop.
>>
>>850162
>>850161
thanks lads
>>
Does people buy anything at all? Nobody is buying my cows and horses even if I'm selling like 20% cheaper than the last offer and I need the money ;_;
>>
>>850181
The only things I have sell are sub 0.05 price items but I make 2k a day off them
Poorfag tier I know but it's something
>>
>>850181
keep the cows for milk if you want. sell the horses to XXXX. selling to XXXX is bad but it's a good way to get rid of horses imo, don't sell to XXXX all the time though you will get fucked if so
>>
>>850183
My horses are of medium quality, are you sure I should just sell them for 400?
>>
>>850193
If you really need the money
>>
>>850193
if you have more than 5, just sell one or two for quick cash and put the reset for sale. the market of horses is completely fucked since admin changed their value, basically their value (preset by game) is really high so keeping them in your stock makes you pay lots of taxes so players started to just sell them at lowest possible price to avoid that tax, and no one buys them except if they really need them (for military) and so the horses market is flooded. I had around 11 medium quality horses, kept selling them for about a week, always had them on sale to pay least possible tax and sold one or two whenever i was in need of quick cash
>>
>>850196
>390 bucks independence tax
>mft I have 100

Alright that makes sense, to XXXXX they go.
>>
>>850199
in your taxes screen, at the top there is a money bag, hovering over it shows you the taxable value of your domain
>>
>>850200

Is that a lot for a newb?
>>
>>850203
yes imo, it's most likely because of the horses and cows you have. keep the cows imo, if your domain's temperature allows even the slightest amount of hay to be harvested then keep the cows for making milk.
>>
>set buy order at X price
>set sell order of the same good for 2X price
hon hon hon enjoy overpriced goods tileans
>>
>>850206
How do I see how much food they consume per day? It's already accounted on "demands"?
>>
>>850221
you mean how much the animals consume? livestock don't consume anything to stay alive, they only eat when you are trying to do actions with them like milking or breeding or getting wool from sheep etc
>>
>>850221
to see how much hay and cows to produce milk, go to the milk page ingame and it will tell you
>>
File: cat eats tomato.jpg (152 KB, 960x731)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Why are my cows not laying eggs anymore?
>>
>>850221
Start making butter, its expensive as to buy
>>
>>850275
They are no longer in heat
>>
remember that you can't help building with any other lord other than the domain owner
>>
>>850326
How do i heat them up again? Build a microwave?
>>
>>850329
>>850283
>>
>>850330
Import some noir bvlls that should do the trick
>>
Is hawkwoood Blackwood's alt? is she his wife or something? anyone knows?
>>
File: hmmm.png (65 KB, 150x150)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
is it just me or is there something off about this woman?
>>
>>850461
yea her face is badly photoshopped under the hair kek
>>
>>850461
Unibrow
>>
>>850461
translady.
>>
>>850461
BigfatfutaCOCK
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 608x17)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KigVdcSr8s4
>>
>>850520
get yourself a town and establish a guild. then you can do this between continents too!
>captcha is NYAGR
>>
I chirped d arbour last night and he hasn’t said anything back to me. Are you scared of me
>>
There used to be a tool to see what profession was best to train your settlers into.

is something like that still around?
>>
>>850564
you get a percentage when training them, but that percentage takes the day's bonus into consideration, so with just deducing the calendar's bonus it can be used
>>
>>850564
you mean an addon or the spreadsheet?
>>
>>850567
it was a spreadsheet I think
>>
>>850578
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RgrhE09kulMHvl06bVb2KicbEnbj9I9CJt-B3zlEABA/edit#gid=353474741
I'm pretty sure it's quite outdated, but just make sure to confirm ingame before making a decision
>>
>>850594
Thanks, looks good
>>
>>850551
De Arbor? He's not from here, a legit normie
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 176x176)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
looks like a proper ingerman to me
yay or nay?
>>
>>850848
yay
>>
>>850848
Too white
>>
>>850850
>>850848
His clothes really fit a northerner too
>>
remember the laterano
>>
>>850943
I was there, i fought on the walls, i slept in the market square. i wept for my ingerlish kin who saw their last dusk.
>>
Andwvyn you motherfucker, I will fuck you up!
>>
>>850984
On a side note, It's actually pretty funny how one of your characters types like a fuckin moron while the other types like a normal person.
>>
imagine not shitting out rping tickets every day. you are playing the game wrong.
>>
>>851048
I'm afraid of drawing attention to myself from other players. So far nobody has interacted with me and I'd like to keep it that way.
>>
>>851134
Based isolation enjoyer
>>
If repairing a building cannot increase the quality of a building, why shouldn't I use 0% quality materials?
>>
>>851355
It can decrease the quality
>>
>>851134
that is smart since I know of several players who had their entire house get killed.
>>
>>850522
>establishing a guild requires real money
wtf man
that's not very kosher
>>
>>851492
Yea, but you can join someone else's guild i believe. Ingerland has a guild like that, send a letter to it's grandmaster
>>
File: krydon.png (60 KB, 214x214)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
This portrait is actually cool.
>>
>>851678
Yea, looks nice.
>kaldorian
>>
I wish i was the leader of Order Of Believers, i would change the old motto from that puppet pope to a new one. It would be "In Sneed We Trust"
>>
>>851696
>>kaldorian
you're not racist, are you, anon?
>>
>>851980
Of course
>>
guys... i think lands of lords is dying.. i'm going to ove to earth 2
>>
>>852080
It actually has more players now than a month ago. nice try though, Andwvyn.
>>
>>852080
Why not venus 4?
>>
File: image.png (2 KB, 62x17)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
I hate you so much, you fucking ratatouille
>>
buy high quality goods please my domains are dying
>>
>>852080
>earth 2
Checked it out. Looks like the definition of soulless.
>>
>>852124
It's literally garbage made for scamming people
>>
>>852122
Just make garbage for consoomers instead
>>
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/09945E28016N
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/09887E28047N

freshly abandoned cities, taketh before t*leans do ;)
>>
>>852136
Sad. So much time out into those. I’ll never quit because the game has taken so much of my time already.
>>
>>852136
Were these victims of the new economic reforms?
>>
>>852131
I literally can't
>>
>>852184
Sucks to be you then
>>
>>852184
>>852122
what do you have in your domains? just sell wood
>>
Anons! we need a new thread!
>t. Sneed
>>
>>852136
quitting? sad
>>
>>852286
>>t. sneed
sneed died shortly after the civil war, "death by shame" it seems
>>
>>852311
>only one sneed can ever exist
gullible!
>>
>>852313
only one sneed will ever exist in the norf
name your house, i'm coming after your anus in the next 13th
>>
>>852323
I will name the first good looking family member i get Sneed, then you will know me
>>
>>852136

Holy crap, wouldn’t it cost a fortune to buy those out? How do you take them over?
>>
>>852162
Based sunk costs fallacy.
>>
>>852380
Not him but it's not even sunk cost fallacy, Never delete your account in a game that you used to play it because if you played it a lot then you obviously enjoyed it and would want to come back in the future, and by deleting your account your just setting up yourself for regret later.
>t. a close relative deleted his old League account with all its skins and even it's unique funny name, came back to the game 5 years later and regretted what he did and had to start anew
>>
>>852385
Yeah I know what you mean
I kinda regret deleting my account since I really liked the name
>>
Why me wood, fish and limestone selling so slow,, i should be the cheapest seller, should i just sell to the highest buyer?
>>
Nice bald head
>>852401
I personally do both, if i need money now i just sell to highest buyer some of my ''to-be-sold' stock , obviously not to XXXX, and put the rest as sale orders. If i'm not in urgent need i just wait.
>>
>>852298
nah, these are not mine
just a tiny discovery
>>
>>852379
you place a domain over the buildings, stuff it with money and buy them out one by one using lord/tabelions
the price of each building is shown by default on the top-right corner
>>
>>852427
Cool, but I’m doing well and don’t want to divert all my wealth to taking over someone else’s creation. I hope someone does though, because it would be a shame to lose those huge cities.
>>
>>852385
>I’ll never quit because the game has taken so much of my time already.

Bruh, this is the very definition of a sunk cost fallacy. Logical fallacies are based though. Rationality is for fags and jannies.
>>
>tfw left butcher on auto and he killed all but 2 cows
>built a cowshed only to discover it's like 5k worth in hay to breed cows

GGWP.
>>
>>852499
hang the man
>>
>>852499
buy 3 more cows if you can and start milking them, milk is good money.
>>852503
also do this and write a ticket about it, RPing is fun.
>>
>>852504
>>852503
how lol.
>>
>>852508
Just delete the character and write a roleplaying ticket about it. Or don't really delete it, just type it's name in the ticket and talk about how he frustrated you etc etc.
remember that roleplaying is fun
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 610x17)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
to the moon
>>
>>852504
>>852510
I'm too autistic for that.
>>
New thread >>852557
>>
>>852537
First roleplaying attempt is always the hardest indeed
>>
>>852436

you dont have to buy it ALL at the same time though, it can be done house by house
>>
>>851355
it can increase the quality as well as decrease it
>>
Titus can't be called a coward anymore, he charged north and lost his head like bercy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.