[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20210414194818_1.jpg (694 KB, 1920x1080)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
Real fun game, if you like raising Chinese wizards as if you were running a Pokemon daycare centre for them.

If you're stuck on any part of the game feel free to ask, answering questions about enjoyable games is fun.
>>
File: ACS Shits on fire yo 2.jpg (281 KB, 798x392)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>I'm new and don't have any idea what I'm doing!
Don't worry, we were all there. A few things to keep in mind:

1. Take a large map, it's 100% worth it in the long run.
2. Don't start with any beastmen (Yaougai) in your first game, they have to face a tribulation after a while and you're going to have no idea how to prepare for it in time.
3. Don't make a bedroom out of fire materials for your fire cultivator, you don't want to be pic related. Wood feeds fire, so build a specific cultivation room out of wood and send your fire cultivator there instead of his bedroom.

>What the hell should I prioritise for my starting main character?
If you want to roll for something really good for a new player, aim to get 5 (or higher) Per / Con / Cha / Int, with 6 or higher luck and 10/20 qi sense or higher. If you want something really good, aim for decently high Social skill and qi sense as high as 15/20.
Start with True Sun Refining Law and at least 1 other disciple who has great crafting and building skills, feel free to invest the rest of your perk points into whatever you like such as extra building materials, some perks will increase one stat on your main disciple by 2 so feel free to hit the stat minimums using one or two of these if you like. Don't worry about finding perfection.

>What should be my progression goal?
First goal: Get a tier 1 golden core, or at least a core good enough to let you have 150,000+ qi when they are in the Primordial Spirit realm, use them to grab useful resources and medicines from the world map.
Second goal: Using your first cultivator, cast the stat remoulding miracles on your best outer disciples (use Soul Infection on them first for better results!) and learn weather miracles so they have an easier time breaking through.
Third goal: Get the advanced laws from "manifesting mandate" secret events, train bigger and better cultivators, until your army won't fold like a cheap card table when faced with any of the game's formidable threats.
>>
File: Happy merchant shrine 2.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Automatically worth buying, if from a random merchant or an auction:
Spirit Seed
Fortune Seed
Flood Dragon Wrath Vein
Phoenix Mantle Feather
Yin-Yang Crystal
Dragon Elixir
Phoenix Elixir
Torch Elixir
Flood Dragon Forbidden Scale
Phoenix Fire Jade
Chaos Jade (rarest and best)

Maybe consider buying if you have a purpose for them / don't have enough of them:
Prism Lotus
Crimson Fruit
Ochre Essence
Sage Fruit
Gnarled Vine
Panacea Pill
Prime Pill
Unison Pill
Division Pill
Cat Soul Gem
Saria
Insight Fruit
Bear Demon's Fur
Giant Turtle's Shell
Scraper (for your builder(s))

Most other things are not worth wasting spirit stones on, there's better ways to get them.
>I need more spirit stones!
Adventure at Mt Barren for Cotton, turn it into cloth, sell the cloth.
40 cotton will turn into 200 spirit stone's worth of cloth for gaining sect access rights.

Alternately and much more sustainable long term:
Build two weapon crafting forges side by side in the middle of a decently large trade area.
Trade for Goldwood with the Mystic Unity Sect at Mt Tiger Paw, turn the Goldwood into timber on auto repeat, craft bows out of the timber on auto repeat, trade the bows for more Goldwood, you'll have a couple thousand spirit stones in a few weeks easily. Become friends with the sect for a better profit, and your guys get better at crafting for even more profit.
>>
PSA, if your miniuniverse freaks the fuck out and erases your shit, just restart the game. Do no delete and rebuild it like I did. Or at least attempt it with a backup if you really want to, which luckily I did.
>>
What the fuck is a Spring Festival Minion?
>>
>>762323
Buy a Firecracker from a traveling merchant, equip it on someone, then use it on the spring festival minion and it'll drop 1-3 boxes full of random items.
>>
>>762338
Oh shit, thanks
>>
>gog-games-com still not updated to V1.207
>>
>>762357
I'm pretty sure I'm on 1.208 with gog (manually updated using 1.208 installer). Just download the new version + DLC and install over your current shit.
>>
Useful guides and info:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FuY6U9tubawNHpFmm-hkJMtnTL69QGrnuKcTaNyB3_8/edit#gid=0
(lots of tabs at the bottom)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2333994019
https://docs.google.com/document/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vQ7BV9Pyt4TVv56U7fVAJaPYQAvbHzRJ6uyX-mxbE8fPceI9yFd5pT6kuWfOan-5YmYOLBKMnAiia4C/pub
https://amazing-cultivation-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Amazing_Cultivation_Simulator_Wiki
Sseth's recommended guides, beware some (especially the basic guides) are badly out of date:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lbBdjI_NgqTc4pzAo_hY7989IyP7OS3UbSJ-Y16zcPc/edit#gid=0

Highly recommended mods to start with, especially the first four:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2406803873
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2231551842
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2302321088
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2405364974
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2546140126
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2576459894
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2308689250
>>
>>762452
qi cushion fix mod isn't needed anymore
>>
>>762455
Where is the retard who said it wasn't a bug ?
>>
>>762489
Presumably on suicide watch.
>>
>>762197
I'm really happy that the threads are on /vst/ again, even though I'm a bit burned out by the game at the moment
>>
>>762508
>even though I'm a bit burned out by the game at the moment
What's the matter? Also we've been here for two weeks with a previous thread.
>>
File: oops.jpg (50 KB, 593x482)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
How do I get state bonus from my cultivation branch leader
>>
>>762535
I'd say you need to be a primordial spirit
>>
>>762541
I'm a PS but I haven't done this breakthrough.
Wouldn't it put me as demi-god?
>>
File: 1624157566668.jpg (52 KB, 604x516)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>762543
Oh my god I don't know what's wrong with me today. Pic rel.
>>
>>762544
It's the final breakthrough, the one after that which puts you into demi-god.
I'm not 100% sure but doing the breakthrough they're stopped at would probably get you the state bonus, but only code anon could tell you for sure.
>>
>>762544
>>762558
What I'm saying if it wasn't clear, is try doing the breakthrough but don't cultivate more after that, there's no difference between breaking through that limit and being 0% of the way to the final breakthrough, and being 99.9% of the way to it. If you get to 100% you'll be forced into the tribulation after a few days, so don't do that.
>>
ok, I bought a torch elixir from the merchant. what do I do with it?
>>
>>762573
feed it to a guy that you want to be able to wield another artifact
>>
>>762573
Anyone knows why my physical cultivator is randomly losing the liberated bonus?
>>
Is the dlc any good? I put 120 hours into this after the english patch and lost interest after I reached the apex. Is it worth coming back for it?
Seems like a lot of QoL was added with the update too.
>>
>>762745
I'm not sure if the DLC can give you any more hours of play if you've lost interest. The DLC will have you do the exact same things as before, but with a new sect to do diplomacy and a new (albeit busted) law to fiddle with. If the core game has become tiring, getting to the point where you can abuse the new content will also be tiring.
>>
Whelp, breathing is fucked for physical cultivators. They randomly decide to sit down and breathe in places outside their designated cushion, resetting their Liberated bonus down to -5. Might need a mod to fix this one.
>>
The game is a little too messy looking for me but I love the review this guy did of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJxM3POU92w
>>
I ran out of connections and I'm in need of eternity+bane pills
Tips? Either adventures or finding the recipes would be good
>>
>>763323
For Eternity pills you're best off killing sect leaders so you can give the new one gifts for more connection.
For bane pills the recipe is cheap to do so you should always go with that option, the recipe is learned from "The Book of Heavenly Exploits", the easiest way to get that is from the first Golden Casket event, but if you weren't smart enough to pick that then you'll just have to cross your fingers with the ancient book secrets or maybe manifest caves or something. Maybe from ancient caskets you find randomly while digging through rock if you're lucky.
>>
Man the game really slows down after the first couple of months huh? I feel like for the last 100 days I've just been hoping to get lucky with events so I can get places to explore for resources or manuals or ways to get connection or favour with the other sects. I can't even follow the main quest because despite finding naive characters in other sects they won't open up about any secrets. I'm wondering if there's much point continuing, it does change right? At least I've gotten my first primordial spirit. Now I just need the stars to align so I can get a disciple with the correct stat distribution and enough qi sense so I can have a decent sunflower cultivator to improve items to try and get a tier 1 Golden Core.
>>
>>763380
Uhhhh, I'm not sure where to begin.
>Man the game really slows down after the first couple of months huh?
If the game's slowed down for you, it's because you've fucked up somewhere with things you could have gotten done much faster and now you're waiting around for those things to finish up.
>I can't even follow the main quest because despite finding naive characters in other sects they won't open up about any secrets.
1. You don't need them to have a Naive personality, you can get anyone who isn't Withdrawn to open up as long as you're willing to do enough of the social minigame, and you can get the Withdrawn people to open up as long as you use your doggo to act playful with them.
2. To find out info about the mystery of Taiyi, you have to ask the person in question about it, you cannot ask a 3rd party what somebody else knows about it. If you mean something else, please specify.
>Now I just need the stars to align so I can get a disciple with the correct stat distribution and enough qi sense so I can have a decent sunflower cultivator to improve items to try and get a tier 1 Golden Core.
1. What method(s) are you using to get such a cultivator?
2. With a good setup and the right miracles etc you can turn any average Joe into somebody with 10/10/10/10/X stats, you don't need to wait for somebody to be perfect, you can make them perfect.
3. You can quite literally get a T1 golden core by day 3 or 4 if you rush it and know what you're doing, if you've done a "last 100 days" beyond the early game and still don't have one, something has gone terribly wrong somewhere.

There's a lot you're not telling us here, stuff we could tell you how to fix if we knew were you were going wrong.
>>
>>763380
>Man the game really slows down after the first couple of months huh?
Sounds like you are not preparing for the casual filter at day 301.
>I feel like for the last 100 days I've just been hoping to get lucky with events so I can get places to explore for resources or manuals
You can force events to happen using Derivative Calculation, a miracle which only requires lifespan to cast and is the main source of new advanced laws.
>ways to get connection or favour with the other sects
Connection, while useful, is not mandatory to progress the game. Every resource you could possible need immediately can be found by camping on a specific map. You should focus on unlocking those new locations.
> I can't even follow the main quest because despite finding naive characters
If you are not using mods to instantly max the social minigame, you are on a very thigh timer to complete the story before day 565. If you are not ready before then you'll miss out on the true ending.
>At least I've gotten my first primordial spirit.
Which means your Derivative Calculation will never fail, so now it's the time you start ramping up. You should be getting a bunch of new laws, including Talisman and Myriad Artifact laws, which are the best generic law and the best artifact crafting law respectively.
>Now I just need the stars to align ... to try and get a tier 1 Golden Core.
You should be churning T1 golden cores by now, each month you should be generating at least a T1 GC that matches the season bonus, If you feel like this is too much or too fast, refer to point (1): you are not preparing yourself for the casual filter properly.

Lastly, if you are playing on immortal you can select difficulty modifiers to spice things up. My personal favorite is spawning the casual filter by day 30, since it lets you pop that encounter whenever you want.
>>
>>763403
>If the game's slowed down for you, it's because you've fucked up somewhere with things you could have gotten done much faster and now you're waiting around for those things to finish up.
Certainly more than likely, but I've been trying to follow the guides to the best of my ability.
>1. You don't need them to have a Naive personality...
Oh no, I know that. I'm just saying that even though I have 100 relationship with one of the story important people, who is naive, they still won't reveal anything story important like clues or secrets. This was with a character with average CHA and 25 social. Getting the dog to the point they can open up withdrawn people is a pain in the ass too, even though I have him eating intelligent increasing foods. Unless I'm retarded and am missing something huge.
>1. What method(s) are you using to get such a cultivator?
Agencies in cities, camping in locations and manually recruiting disciples in said locations and random chance by passers-by.
>2. With a good setup and the right miracles etc you can turn any average Joe into somebody with 10/10/10/10/X stats, you don't need to wait for somebody to be perfect, you can make them perfect.
Are there any easy ways to achieve this? The only consistent way I've found to achieve this at this level is to have other cultivars learn through inspiration and then teaching it to disciples to improve their law compatibility, which doesn't seem to be the best way to do it. I have a tier 3 Golden Core Heaven stealing law who can increase Con at the cost of some lifespan, using a miracle, but the Qi cost is way too huge.
>3. You can quite literally get a T1 golden core by day 3 or 4 if you rush it and know what you're doing, if you've done a "last 100 days" beyond the early game and still don't have one, something has gone terribly wrong somewhere.
Shit really? I've definitely fucked up somewhere then.
>>
>>763427
>>763403
Do you think I should restart? Am I wasting time for an inevitable failure?
>>
>>763428
>This was with a character with average CHA and 25 social.
Found the problem, you want a minimum of 80 Social and even then you'll still fail the skill check sometimes. Below 50 or 60 you might as well not even try.
>Getting the dog to the point they can open up withdrawn people is a pain in the ass too, even though I have him eating intelligent increasing foods. Unless I'm retarded and am missing something huge.
The best intelligence boosting food are the amber fruits you can buy cheaply from that one sect which is immediately NW of your own. Get like 10 of those ans force feed them to your dog, let him play until he's at 70+ leisure, then cancel his current actions until he chooses to do the training you want him to do.
>Agencies in cities, camping in locations and manually recruiting disciples in said locations and random chance by passers-by.
Those are the best ways, though I do exclusively agencies and going to locations is just nice for the early game. If you're struggling to find anybody out of 100 choices in 5 different locations, I dunno what to tell you.
>Are there any easy ways to achieve this?
The stat boosting miracles are something you should be using on any outer disciple you care about at all, you get better results from them if you lower their stats first and this can be minmaxed to the point that *just* the stat boosting miracle will raise the stat of somebody with 5 in a stat to over 10 all by itself, if you lower their stat to 0 before you cast it.
Another thing is if you ascend somebody with the Primordial Alchemy Law, they will get a "remould" miracle that lets you boost all 5 of an outer disciple's stats even further.
After that are the stat raising pills, Eternity and Bane, they will certainly help. You should be able to get great stats before they ever become an inner disciple.
*cont*
>>
>>763428
>>763438
>I have a tier 3 Golden Core Heaven stealing law who can increase Con at the cost of some lifespan, using a miracle, but the Qi cost is way too huge.
Learn the max qi increasing skills, eat a sun pill or two, etc. 150,000 qi is nothing in the grand scheme of things and while it'd be a difficult target to reach for a tier 5 core or worse, a tier 3 one shouldn't have a problem. You're using bookcases, yes?
>Shit really? I've definitely fucked up somewhere then.
Pictures of your sect, introductions to your best cultivator and what you've done for them, your cultivation setup etc would be incredibly helpful, I dunno why you're not posting any of that desu.
Also do everything
>>763427
mentioned, it's good advice.

>Do you think I should restart? Am I wasting time for an inevitable failure?
You're fine, especially on default difficulty it's never too late to stop fucking up and start doing things right.
>>
>>763323
Elves are the best source of eternity pills I've found. Pray to RNGesus. Also spam Derivative Calculation. Look for Ancient Book secrets for recipes. Manifesting Caves can have nice stuff too. The Miracles are a waste of time.

>>763380
I slowed down too but it's really a case of target confusion for me. There's as much to do as you want there to be. The problem is how taxing it becomes mentally keeping every plate spinning.

Get a cultivator with a social score of around 90 or more and you can do a very large amount of the main story in the first month or two. The only roadblock is the withdrawn personalities, which you can just use a mod to skip because it's fucking retarded waiting for your dog to grow up just so it make itself retarded again. End of the day you're just trading gossip until you get everything. You'll hit a point however where you need to wait for a specific casket on day 565 to finish it off. The story's reward is... story, so don't fret too much about it for now.

>>763403
>You can quite literally get a T1 golden core by day 3 or 4 if you rush it and know what you're doing
You gotta really push it for that. True Sun and Chariot can be done pretty comfortably in a month,

>>763428
>Are there any easy ways to achieve this? The only consistent way I've found to achieve this at this level is to have other cultivars learn through inspiration and then teaching it to disciples to improve their law compatibility, which doesn't seem to be the best way to do it. I have a tier 3 Golden Core Heaven stealing law who can increase Con at the cost of some lifespan, using a miracle, but the Qi cost is way too huge.
The other anon is explaining it, but I'll give extra advice. The miracles that boost the stats of outers perform better the more that stat is suppressed. So a quick way of making them even more effective is to cast Soul Infection on your outer first before performing the miracles to boost him. Just remember to cast Soul Infection again.
>>
>>763435
You will have to restart, however true to source material knowledge is everything. There's a reason half the cultivation stories out there are reincarnation stories where they improve by leaps and bounds in a very short time. Everything you do on this run is knowledge you have for the next.
>>
>>763453
>You will have to restart
He really doesn't. I played on Immortal by first time around, got a t8 core and then a t5 core, still managed to keep up with attacks and stayed alive and eventually turned into an unstoppable juggernaut.
>>
>>763435
If you want. The thing is you won't know what you are preparing against if you stop now. I recommend you keep going to at least find out. Alternately, you could take that PS and start exploring the map until you 100% every area. Finding where that "Phoenixwood" or "Holy Stone" spawns can help you get the Mini Universe on your next playthrough before the end of the first year, and that feels great for base building. You may also want to figure out how to raise stats like >>763450 said, so use that PS to learn the miracles and experiment with your current outers. Hell, try to take on a sect elder if you can. Invite them to your sect using the social menu and try to kill them. You will probably fail but just remember: they are easier than the casual filter.
>>
>>763456
Well he doesn't have to, but it'll make things easier getting better starting disciples.

Of course don't restart right now, keep learning until the wheels fall off. Or hell you'll maybe just power through like this anon.
>>
File: sss.jpg (2.95 MB, 1920x5392)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
>>763441
Sure, here's are my two best cultivators and an example of some breakthrough rooms and cultivation chambers. As for what I've done for them: earth flux, wicked flux, red ginseng and ganoderma. As well as max Qi increasing inspirations from their own inspiration trees and others trees. If theres anything else you want to see tell me.

>>763467
>>763456
>>763453
>>763441
I won't restart for now then. That being said, theoretically, if I were to restart what would be the optimum starting choices for disciples, laws and the like or is that kinda difficult to answer? The one guide Im using just suggests choosing a disciple with 40+ crafting and two with 40+ qi sense with stat distributions that fit the laws you want to take.
>>
>>763473
>that attainment
You haven't been learning the extra manuals have you? Honestly it's fucking incredible you got to T3.
>>
>>763484
All of that is from inspiration trees. No alchemy manuals or anything.
>>
>Back to back adventure breakthrough in sunflow refining GC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>763473
>The one guide Im using just suggests choosing a disciple with 40+ crafting and two with 40+ qi sense
Ok, so, that's wrong.

Skills have two numbers, the actual skill level (usually out of 20) and a score that's combined with your stats. So a score of 40 there could be high Qi Sense and shit stats or vice versa. Stats we can increase fairly easily (except luck and as long as their starting amount is 4+) with enough resources, Qi Sense is another matter. I think the new DLC has some Qi Sense boosts but to keep it simple you want 13/20 at a minimum if you want an easy 20/20 later.

Crafting I get why because it provides early gear and money, but if you want to think long term you want to look for at least decent Artisanry, because outers can't lvl that skill while they can lvl Crafting. Having an interest or obsession with the skill really helps if it is low. Craftsman trait is really nice too. You probably won't get all of those together, but it's just stuff to keep in mind.

>>763490
You need to learn all the max qi manuals at a manual pavilion dude. Transcribing your laws there is your early inspiration boost too.
>>
>>763500
Right, I see.
>You need to learn all the max qi manuals at a manual pavilion dude. Transcribing your laws there is your early inspiration boost too.
No I know, that's what I've been doing.
>>
Did you know that Ancient Formations were bugged? Certain Nodes are supposed to require certain Laws or Elements.
Now there's a mod to fix that. It will also make it harder to activate certain Ancient Formations, if it wasn't hard enough. The version on the workshop is also mirrored on Mega.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601045846
https://mega.nz/file/LwkS3ZzQ#XogVP0Tt9ru-423ZCm2gn-SVK5NQYck7_mBVQxxNWZQ
>>763473
>those "cultivation rooms"
Stop following the outdated Basic Guide and start following the less outdated Foundation guide.
The "breakthrough room" in the middle is what all your Cultivation rooms should contain, a proper array. If you lack inspiration, go with the array blueprints previously linked:
>>
File: 20210913230519_1.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1080)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>763509
Even the counteractive ones? Because 21 is just way too low for a PS. He knows nothing.

Here's a solid cultivator by the way. Qi Sense is a bit low but it's doable with sect braches for maxing out eventually. Also the new Nimbus DLC law may solve the issue anyway (I still haven't fiddled with those qi sense buffs). Stats are excellent (luck aside sadly) and those are solid traits. I'd keep rolling for something better at the start personally (mostly the luck) but I'd recruit him ingame.
>>
>>763527
Really? Shit I'll start using these then since the guide has let me down a bunch. Cheers.

>>763528
No not the counteractive ones I've been avoiding those, I'm assuming that's where Im going wrong.
Okay I see.
>>
>>763537
Generally you want to think about the counteractive ones pretty hard. Unless it's max qi before GC, then you go nuts.
>>
>>763537
>Really?
The Cultivation/Breakthrough room split is mentioned in the Basic guide. The Foundation guide suggests to just stick with the Breakthrough rooms. There's reasonable points for both methods, it came up when doing the Manual Qi Burst guide.
Originally, the split for Cultivation/Breakthrough rooms is caused by the cost. Creating full arrays requires both Space and Materials.
If you don't have the Space/Materials, then you would get better results for having a single array for Breakthroughs and having multiple smaller rooms with a bit of Qi.
Considering how easy it is to get Qi Gathering materials for your arrays, and as long as you're not gimping yourself with a Small map, you should have both the Space as well as Materials for proper arrays. This is also what the Foundation guide suggests.
Later on, you will be able to create extreme arrays with ludicrous Qi Gathering, a full range of IMB's, Relics, N8 MQB and other abbreviations you might understand after a few hundred hours.
Then you will want to have specific arrays for your Golden Core breakthroughs. Something like this for example.
But until that happens, build proper arrays for your cultivators.
>>
>invite some Daemonia Temple scrubs to my base so I can soul inquiry them
>only lose 30 favor each for killing them
I was totally expecting something like -200 per I got Ancestral Yaoguai Body on the first try too
>>
>>763473
>>763528
As the others have mentioned it seems the core fuckup you've been making is not training enough skills and avoiding counteractive ones.
At core shaping and before GC, you should learn:
>EVERY SINGLE +MAX QI MANUAL* (see disclaimer)
>EVERY SINGLE +STAMINA REGEN MANUAL (there's only one except for True Sun)
>EVERY SINGLE MENTAL STATE MANUAL (beware, there's two under artifact mastery that are exclusive from each other, pick the one you prefer you cannot have both)
>If lower than 10 in Con, Int, or any stat that the law needs for compatibility, train ORTHODOX, (not Unorthodox), +stat gain manuals that buff those skills
Doesn't matter if they're counteractive or what, just that they are one of those. The only exception (disclaimer) is that the new law added with the latest DLC has a few new skills but they're ones with big bonuses and big downsides, consider carefully if you want to train any of them and if the benefits outweigh the penalties for you or not.

All those skills will probably put you around 200 to 250 attainment before your GC breakthrough if you have them all, if you only have around 20 to 50 attainment then yeah you've completely fucked up.
>>
>>763605
and I should probably remember to attach this picture. Perhaps it can help you.
>>
>>763605
>>763608
Holy shit this is really helpful thanks
>>
Just died to flood dragon's counter attack, got it to 30% though while breaking horn+2 claws.
Shame because I was face tanking it with my formation the entire time. I think my 6/20 battle grand chariot bitch isn't gonna cut it. I was all excited because I finally crafted a bunch of t12 artifact but it wasn't enough. 37k artifact power isn't enough at least for my set up
>>
>>763665
I've seen people complain at 250k artifact power, mostly because their artifact qi recovery wasn't enough. Getting 500k artifact power with 1 million qi recovery seems to do the trick. Personally I do body cult and 400k ATK (single source or sum of body cults) is enough to kill a dragon quickly.
>>
If a breakthrough requires adventuring, what exactly am I supposed to do?
>>
>>763747
adventure
>>
>>763747
slap some speed talismans on and spam adventures until you get the popup saying they broke through
>>
How important is spirit soil for a map? Should I reroll if I can't find any?
>>
>>763801
It's very important for herb gardens, you don't want to go adventuring every time you need more ginseng or some other plant. I usually reroll until I get a decent patch of it.
>>
>>763801
Nice to have for sure, but hardly critical. It's a bit expensive but you can make it wherever you like.
Having a Giant Ginko tree is slightly more important, I'd say. If you don't have one it's basically impossible to get one without a mod.
>>
File: law.png (1002 KB, 750x1068)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
1 question: How do i steal Obliteration Body from Daemonia Temple without aggroing whole sect?
I already invited that sitting dude to my sect, he had fun. But when he was visiting my sect his fucking clone still was on this sitting spot,
also i killed previous 24/7 sitter and he is his succesor.

2 question: Why is true Qi on my body cultivator going down? Im on "day 115" according to this guide. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfVZ9tvaUFXORqIEG3zOP2O-KYcPlpd0I7aR0Y0SzJI/edit#gid=1798791258
>>
>>763850
Honestly, I'm not sure. Code anon might have a better answer for you but sneaking shit out of sects is one of the main things I've still not got a concrete idea over. The best I can suggest is a good talisman of invisibility and if you have the DLC then get the stealth skill, then circle around him and hope for the best.
>>
>>763850
Remolding body parts increases the constant tru qi cost of the secret bodies they're part of. Did you do some additional tempering beyond what the guide was indicating?
>>
File: TrueQiRecovery.jpg (158 KB, 1298x739)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>763850
>Why is true Qi on my body cultivator going down?
True qi recovery for a body cult can be positive or negative depending on how much qi your secret bodies consume when active. If it's negative, once it hits 0 your body cult will turn off all secret bodies to rapidly regenerate qi, then will activate them again at full qi on entering combat.
>Im on "day 115" according to this guide
>(From Day 115) 2. Also added Void Breath 4/4 (Purple Label from Wraith Essence) -- to all Organs
This is what you are missing. If it gets really bad you'll need to also add global Qi recovery from Innate Water Essence into flesh and bones.
>>
File: Jian 2021-09-13 13_43_23.jpg (2.82 MB, 2105x1506)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>762197
bros, I feel like I've more or less got the basics down, I'm just not sure how I should transition into mid/late game shit, so I've sortof been floating around the last hundred or so days. anyways

how exactly do artifacts work? so far I've just sorta ignored the mechanic, gave my two main cultivators the golden casket rings and fucked up shit that way, along with my true sun bro spamming spells, but now that I'm getting more tier1s I need to equip them and all I have are those shitty randomly generated meme artifacts. should I try to find myriad artifact law and make a dedicated crafter? or are there basic laws that are good for crafting? and of course what the fuck do all those stats mean? basically what makes an artifact good or not?

how necessary are formations? I haven't looked into the mechanic at all, are there mandatory or could I just have my guys fuck up bosses and ancient cultivators without them?

how much qi should a decent late game cultivator get up to? my highest guy is ~800k and I can still get him a few more sun pills and maybe some spirit seeds or whatever. how else should I raise it up? would it be worth doing the inner cauldron shit now?

what are the basics of subspirits? right now I apparently have 6 available, but all I can do are shitty tier 1 spell buffs. am I supposed to just make a bunch of shitty sub spirits now or should I wait to unlock the higher tiers?

when should I start using items to reduce attainment? I have a bunch right now, but I wanted to get to 300 so I could do the subspirit shit first. would it be better to wait until 300, do my subspirits, then use the items, or does the order not matter?

>pic related
is my sect. I feel like the AI's fucking mog me hard but at least my inner's rooms are comfier than any of the AI sects
>>
>>763889
>should I try to find myriad artifact law and make a dedicated crafter?
Yes
>and of course what the fuck do all those stats mean? basically what makes an artifact good or not?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JXoE5vE5_z4nLNb5QMhDk_Yi__Rx-5IlzaB3YLEj9Yc/edit#

>what are the basics of subspirits? right now I apparently have 6 available, but all I can do are shitty tier 1 spell buffs. am I supposed to just make a bunch of shitty sub spirits now or should I wait to unlock the higher tiers?
The level of your subspirit is tied to your cultivator, and you need to detach some to up it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FyMSWjjj4FK4e3OCP0X58Lczg0Vw4Dqf_Q2xmjDu1QI/edit
>>
Lads I've never even seen an ancient book event. Is it because I'm on baby difficulty or am I just unlucky?
>>
>>763945
They're not common. Someone said cast Universal Foresight and then spam Derivative Calculation to make them spawn more. I don't know if it's more superstition but it worked for me. Hell it's nice to keep up anyway.
>>
>>763889
>how exactly do artifacts work?
Higher tier = better artifact. Once you start crafting T12 artifacts consistently you want to look into artifact labels. Artifact element matters because it can help you reduce artifact upkeep (if your cultivator element feeds the artifact, they can convert qi in a 1:2 ratio)
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JXoE5vE5_z4nLNb5QMhDk_Yi__Rx-5IlzaB3YLEj9Yc/edit
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LzUfNNBx3biT6q6BWodCK9fTiOPjDK52SacLhtFKtt0/edit#gid=0
These two guide cover artifact making and artifact labels. Crafting T12 artifacts is all about maximizing your odds anyway. You start with something as low as 3.5% chance to craft a T12, then boost that to 30% by stacking mental state (400+).
>how necessary are formations?
Indispensable for anyone but physical cultivators. A single body cult can achieve boss-killing numbers on their own, everyone else uses formation to match them. You want about 1.5 million Artifact Power or secret body ATK to kill all the bosses.
>So body cults are better
Better at killing bosses and defending your base, yes. You could even solo sects with them. But they lack all the QoL features of Shendao or Xiandao including talismans, adventuring, elemental affinity (for finding treasure), and miracles.
>what are the basics of subspirits?
You spam methods to generate subspirits, then you spend subspirits to raise your level, then you spam methods to generate more subspirits again and only then you can create equipment with advanced manuals inside.
>>
>>763947
Is the event actually called 'Ancient Book'? I've been spamming derivative calculation like crazy but I only get manifesting miracle/cave, Just/Evil sect, etc. Granted I haven't been casting universal foresTVGGXight first so I'll try that
>>
>>763889
>should I try to find myriad artifact law and make a dedicated crafter?
Pretty much, yes.
>basically what makes an artifact good or not?
For crafting them, the only things that ultimately matter for making a good artifact when you boil it down is your "Base artifact crafting success rate" and the tier of the item you're using, along with the element and item type you're using. There's only two skills in the game that increase your Base artifact crafting success rate and one of them is Myriad Artifact Law exclusive.
For what's good on the artifact itself, you want as much power and qi regen as you can get, with as little max qi as possible. The rest of the stats range from "nice to have" to "who gives a shit?"
If you're confused, try making a Sword of Tao out of ice or fire materials, refine them to t12, and make an artifact out of them. Observe the result and know it'd probably be better with a proper Myriad Artifact Law crafter.
>how necessary are formations?
If you have one strong cultivator and a bunch of whatever ones that just have decent qi but mediocre damage output, a well made formation can pretty much quadruple the damage output of your good cultivator. They're not needed, but are good for the right sect.
>how much qi should a decent late game cultivator get up to?
My first "okay" cultivator had about 1.2m. My decent cultivators had 2m and change, the better ones had a bit over 3m and the really really good ones broke 5m or more.
I have one with 18m qi, and one with 100m qi.
>when should I start using items to reduce attainment?
It's not terribly important, I've personally never bothered even with 1200+ attainment. Do what you like.
>>
>>763950
It's probably not called exactly that, might be ancient manual or something. There's one event with that name or something like it, and only one.
>>
>>763856
I will try that, thanks.
>>763860
i think, i did everything according to guide, yet 1 out of my 3 body cultivators got this Qi problem and i wondered why. Managing 3 body cultivators is hell.
>>763862
>Also added Void Breath 4/4
i missed this thanks.
>>
>>763948
>A single body cult can achieve boss-killing numbers on their own, everyone else uses formation to match them.
Looks at SSS monster multi-reincarnator with 6 sacred relics and total 1.9m artifact power when solo outside of formation...
>So body cults are better
Better for most of the pre-late-late game, but they are glass mega-cannons and evasion tanks combined in an unholy cheese abomination, so they can get really fucked by RNG if you rely on them too much in some specific cases (DoT barrier-penetrating boss attacks, overwhelming amounts of strong artifacts, etc.), unless really busted min-maxed, IMHO. If you play on normal or low-ish immortal, definitely 1 properly min-maxed physical cult is enough for the entire game for your combat needs.
>>
>>763968
>so they can get really fucked by RNG
I love when the fight opens up and my body cult gets their legs broken, so they just stand there looking like idiots forever. Which could be easily mistaken for them being stuck in terrain during combat, which often times happens. It's hard figuring out which is which.
>>
>>763950
Yeah it's got Ancient Book in the title. Sometimes RNG just shits on you.
>>
>>763957
so how should I gain inspiration? spam anguish pills?
>>
File: ACS shendao god.jpg (1.16 MB, 1351x823)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>763968
>>763973
I've barely touched body cultivation so I dunno how crazy they can get, but I've always wondered who'd win in a fight - my Shendao or the best possible body cultivator.

>>763977
Agencies, having something like 11 of them generating 20m inspiration each every few weeks should meet all your needs.
>>
>>763960
I got one already hahaha, thanks for the good advice. It's 'Traces of Ancient Book'
>>
>>763978
kek I don't have a single one set up
aside from high battle/int/cha, do I need anything else for a agency leader? does it matter if they're PS or is golden core fine?
>>
>>763983
>does it matter if they're PS or is golden core fine?
Agencies are run by outer disciples. Battle is irrelevant, I have no fucking clue what you think agencies are.
Take an outer disciple with good int / cha you don't care much about, bonus if they've got decent social skill too, and send them off to establish an Agency at Mt. South. Give them 100 spirit stones for the road, give it to buy food for the first group of refugees you meet on the road or anything other than giving it to bandits.
You've been massively missing out on a crucial part of the game.
>>
>>763988
Battle skill is needed for some of the events which pop up
>>
>>763988
>Battle is irrelevant, I have no fucking clue what you think agencies are.
You need battle for some events. It is however the easiest stat to make up the shortfall using disciples however. Plenty of 20 battle jobbers who are otherwise useless you can send.
>>
>>763988
oh I thought I needed to sacrifice inners and I couldn't decide who I wanted to part with, that's so much easier
>>
>>763995
>>763997
There's exactly one event outside of the abstinence list where "battle" is the best option over social. One.
The foreign swindler one.
>>
>>764001
I'm seeing a lot more green than that

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FuY6U9tubawNHpFmm-hkJMtnTL69QGrnuKcTaNyB3_8/edit#gid=428147397
>>
>>764003
I didn't say that battle is the worst option I said it's only the best option in one case.
https://amazing-cultivation-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Policy_Events
>>
>>764008
Dude without stability you're not getting anywhere in some places. Snaketail in particular is a fucking mess you need clean up.
>>
>>764011
We're talking about Mt South, try to keep up.
Also I already mentioned Abstinence specifically for the reason, right here:
>>764001
>>
>>763978
>I've barely touched body cultivation so I dunno how crazy they can get, but I've always wondered who'd win in a fight - my Shendao or the best possible body cultivator.
I think the 1 artifact limit is a big disadvantage for Shendao vs Phys.Cult, compared to Xiandaos... since the Physical is able to block 1 artifact, due to RNG it's possible for him to get some free hits in, in which case (if properly min-maxed), he should one shot the Shendao (IIUC, 100m Qi is the max, which is still within physical cultivator one-shot range if barrier penetration kicks in).
Of course, realistically, you will never get to that situation, outside of the PvP area maybe? But I've never tried that part of the game. The NPC physical cultivators are generally a complete joke, compared to what is possible to create by players.
>>
>>764020
The alternative is my SSS with 100m qi, 200 barrier power roughly, and 7m artifact power with six artifacts and then adding a lesser great vastness formation ontop of that.
>>
>>764015
One, you didn't make that clear you were only talking about Mt South. Two, Mt South is fucked by earthquakes all the time, if you're not on top of that which anon wasn't it's going to be in the toilet, you want all the help you can get. But again, disciples are very good there, there's plenty of 20 battle people out there.
>>
>>764027
Yeah, proper high power level Xiandaos shit on Physicals definitely with the range+artifact number advantage and it's actually more beneficial NOT to be in formation, because more artifacts attacking them is much better than raw attack power, since their defence is actually vastly inferior outside of dodge chance, hence why I call them a glass cannon+evasion tank combination. It's also the in-lore reason why they went extinct IIRC, the Xiandaos kept zerg rushing them.
>>
>>764032
>Anon has no agencies
>Mt South is the default location you're forced to go to first in order to get what you need for the other locations
>Even specifically name Mt South
>"You didn't make it clear!"
Bruh. As long as you're not mentally deficient, you should never fail a Mt South EQ event.
>>
>>764040
>Agencies are run by outer disciples. Battle is irrelevant, I have no fucking clue what you think agencies are.
Where was Mt South mentioned in this statement? And he hasn't even been there, so it's been having disasters without him, or indeed anyone.

Also, it's Mt South, not a city, you can't do abstinence there.
>>
>>764046
>Where was Mt South mentioned
The very next line, or by banging a couple of brain cells together as I mentioned.
>>
>>764046
>so it's been having disasters without him, or indeed anyone.
Anon, agencies don't have disasters until you set up the location.
>Also, it's Mt South, not a city, you can't do abstinence there.
Please show where it was said that Abstinence would be done at Mt South?
>>
File: SunMoonWaxWaveFormation.png (322 KB, 1156x559)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>763850
>How do i steal
Looked at the stealing guide?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oBZcFTgdtJIDUYelCntm-8y4hRhLwT_sn7ZV37fS_oc/edit?usp=sharing
>>763968
>Looks at SSS monster multi-reincarnator with 6 sacred relics and total 1.9m artifact power when solo outside of formation...
And if you take the smallest four man formation (Concentrated Sword Aura as a pillar, one of the layouts shown previously in the thread), even without the feeding auxiliary rates, they get a 402% Artifact Power Increase. But there's not much to use it against at that point.
>>764027
And that formation requires taking down at least 2 Sects before you get the nodes. Comparable to Lv3 layouts, like the Sun-Moon Wax and Wane layout.
Combat focused, Thunderous Sun leading into Augmenting>Wind and Thunder Spell Derivation>2xSpell, Fiery Moon leading into Abundance>Heaven and Fire Sword Mastery>2xSword. Without the feeding rates, it increases Artifact Power 860%.
>>764037
>it's actually more beneficial NOT to be in formation
Yep, although it is more expensive. Raising auxiliaries is cheaper than raising another OP Xiandao, but that requires you to plan ahead and|or understand formations.
>It's also the in-lore reason why they went extinct
From the Codex entry on Physical Cultivator:
>However, the way of body refining is solely focused on one's body itself, it keeps absorbing energies from between the heaven and earth yet giving little in return. As a result, it is difficult for their numbers to grow. As time gone by, eventually it was proved too difficult for them to compete with the rising Xiandao cultivators, thus they gradually went into decline.
Xiandao cultivators can support their Sect through Alchemy, Miracles, Formations and so on.
Physical cultivators just breathe, devour and remold.
Makes sense that the Physical Cultivators just couldn't keep up with Xiandao Sects.
>>
Does anyone have a list of what the various GC breakthroughs are called? I'm clearly not going to learn to double check what a breakthrough is before mashing go so I might as well compile an infograph for myself to reference.
>>
>>764228
Nevermind, figured out how to check myself.
>>
File: file.png (50 KB, 875x507)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Hopefully this is easier to read than the Chinese backwards calendar.
>>
>>764249
The way I learned to do it is look at the breakthrough itself. Regular breakthroughs have 7 factors immediately on the breakthrough window that can range from ----- to +++++, but the GC breakthrough always has two less than that.

>>764328
I'm not sure I get it?
>>
>>764375
It's a chart of seasonal bonuses and penalties for elemental laws. The one in Dal's general sheet read right to left for some fucking reason so I remade it.
>>
>>764380
Holy shit no it didn't, I'm just retarded.
>>
>>764377
>Immortal mode doesn't display that stuff, I'm pretty sure a GC breakthrough looks the same as any other.
I have literally no idea what you're talking about, I pretty much only play immortal difficulty.
Look at your next breakthrough window, then look at a GC breakthrough window, compare the two. Yes on immortal difficulty.
>>764377
>>764380
>The chart is seasonal breakthrough bonuses and penalties for laws of the various elements.
Unless something's changed with the new DLC I don't see how it could be, last I looked +5 bonuses happened around the 9th to 13th of every month and metal was around the 23rd to 28th of every month.
>>
>>764385
I am having a very dumb day today, please excuse me.
>>
File: file.png (51 KB, 875x507)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
Here's the fixed chart, at least.
>>
File: file.png (848 KB, 963x742)
848 KB
848 KB PNG
Day 184, my first solid core thanks to a natural polar night in late autumn.
>>
File: 1613781754777.jpg (96 KB, 708x691)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
How do you cope with having to delay your GC breakthrough for a whole year because you forgot one small thing?
>>
>>764531
I don't delay it, I just suck it up and recruit more.
>>
File: 1487341343596.jpg (62 KB, 775x775)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>764531
That's why I go metal baby
>>
Neat.
I think one had 200k qi compared to other PS with like 60
>>
>>764601
Nvm I'm dumb they had like 500 and 150 condemnation that's probably it lol
>>
>>764601
I always find it kinda odd, that in a game where doing anything mystical requires specific components and preparation, that acquiring anguish soul gems is just placing a dying person in an ugly room.
>>
>>764611
Well it's ugly enough to warp the spiritual fabric of reality into something evil and destructive.
>>
File: ayb.png (4 KB, 601x73)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Which spell i should use for "Soul Inquiry".
Can i obtain Ancestral Yaoguai Body from friendly Daemonia temple cultivator?
>>
>>764633
I got it randomly from overworld events. I think one was trace of ancient book
>>
>>764633
Use the Soul Inquiry miracle.
Beat up somebody from Daemonia Temple and use it on their dying body. You can invite one of them over and beat them up, only costs you 30 rep if they die in your sect.
>>
Wish there was a game like this but for actual wuxia.
>>
File: 1616695244567.jpg (41 KB, 398x510)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>when the polar night hits just right
>>
File: purpose.png (84 KB, 808x515)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
What i can do with this information?
What purpose does this event have?
>>
>>764894
It just means a new ancient cultivator spawned into your world. As for what you can do with that information, when they pop up again you can chat with them for a chance at inspiration and, I think, manuals, or try to kill them in exchange for loot and relics.
>>
>>764894
The ancient cultivator event has two possible outcomes and that's one of them.

Think of it as there being a pool of 20 possible ancient cultivators. If there's 10 of them in the pool, then there's a 50% chance that you will run across one of them and 50% chance you'll get that message where an 11th one is added. If an 11th is added, next time you'll have a 55% chance to actually encounter one and so on.

When you do encounter one, you can negotiate with them for nice shit (if you have enough charisma and social) or if you're strong enough and your guy has enough adventure / fly speed you can provoke them to lure them back to your sect about 24 to 30h later. If your guy is slow they'll just be caught and killed immediately.
>>
Where tf do I get graystone after I've mined out my entire sect map?
Also,
>New Equipment
>>Sacred Nimbus Plate
how do I get these? I want to kill people by throwing plates at them.
>>
File: Graystone.jpg (88 KB, 711x739)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>764976
>Where tf do I get graystone after I've mined out my entire sect map?
>how do I get these? I want to kill people by throwing plates at them.
The answer to both is trading. Sects occasionally sell items like graystone (stack of x25, 5 spirit stones each), and sacred nimbus plates (single item, 10 ss each). I'm not sure if the Land Shaping miracle can spawn special tiles of greystone. Graystone is equivalent to marble except for color, and marble can be bough in large quantities when trading with Purple Cloud Temple. I personally only use graystone for offcuts since it turns 1 into 100.
>>
>>764989
>Graystone is equivalent to marble except for color
I know, but I need graystone for aesthetic purposes.
>>
File: snuggle_in_the_streets.jpg (725 KB, 2560x1440)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
It's me again >>763665
This time it was a faceroll. My SSS character had like 180k base artifact power with 4 artifacts. Only destroyed 4 parts because I didn't know when the counter attack was gonna come but in retrospect I could have went for everything. Maybe.
When focusing the body it dies super quickly it's ridiculous. If I had to do it again I think I'd go for at least 100k artifact power with max battle stats so you never miss (I think?) and a formation with like +30 artifact mastery should do it. ( I had +45). Also no one told me I'd need to be capped on cold res. Halfway through 2 of my formation members got frostbites when they had like -190C cold resist.
Pic related. Its corpse managed to dodge all important stuff
>>
I had a dream where I had started a new game in this, and there was a giant fucking computer on the map that spewed thousands of angry robotic dogs and spiders and this was apparently normal
>>
>>765132
Next DLC confirmed?
>>
>>765151
I had to send my sect members into the computer to try and get materials, but had to retreat because it was frying my actual computer with the sheer volume of murder puppers.

felt like a challenge map, since I had very little farmable land, and one tree which was a giant gingko
>>
Ok anons, I'll give it a try. Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1610526994066.gif (3.6 MB, 531x354)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
>guy stops his GC breakthrough mid-way to learn from his mentor
>goes back and continues his GC breakthrough
>>
File: D5G6JG6WwAAFCwi.jpg (31 KB, 655x642)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
So I can just infinitely grind Earth Flux from Gemspring Cave with a decently high luck fire cultivator then? This seems pretty great.

>>765196
Good luck anon, you're gonna need it.
>>
File: 1631616940.png (342 KB, 678x710)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
100 recruits and not a single one of them had a qi sense above 7.
>>
>>765238
The stats aren't *completely* random, or so I'm told. According to code anon the place that gives the best Qi sense disciples (maybe luck too?) is Snaketail Village.
>>
File: ass.jpg (34 KB, 324x536)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Ah. Feels good to be the sect leader.
>>
How difficult is it to add body parts through mods? I know there's a mod that moves phallus remoulding to the limbic system but that's no fun. Why not just add a clitoris instead?
>>
Hey OP, are there difficulty options in this game? it seems fun but i want to have my time and in the end, destroy everyone *in one game* in my first game, do i have to lower the difficulty in order for that to happen?
>>
>>765950
Difficulty is highly customizable and tiered. There's basic multipliers that all go to the most difficult options when you go Immortal/Ironman which then opens up further tweaks to make the game even more challenging.
>>
>>765950
The only "time limits" of any sort in the game are for stronger enemies appearing over time, and the 'mysterious cavern' which shows up after 300 days. This can be suppressed however indefinitely as long as you haven't jacked up the extra difficulty options all the way up, and the enemy difficulty is based on your sect rep which you can (with proper preparation) only gain 5% of what you would have done if you do all your adventuring with a really good invisibility talisman equipped.
I played regular difficulty for my first game, failed like a bitch after only 37 days, restarted on Immortal difficulty and never looked back. Played that one sect for 2600+ days and almost 1100 hours. Did (almost, specifically left out one thing so I can do it on my next max difficulty playthrough) literally everything there is to do on it, that I can do without turning the difficulty up even more.
>>
File: Example_4.png (2.5 MB, 1411x993)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>765401
>The stats aren't *completely* random, or so I'm told. According to code anon the place that gives the best Qi sense disciples (maybe luck too?) is Snaketail Village.
Weighted randomness, but still randomness. When you recruit at one of the five City locations, you get recruits with Weighted stats. Only one of the base stats is influenced, and the amount is random.
Riverback City : INT
Seascape : PER
Snaketail Village : LUK
City of Abundance : CHA
City of Desolation : CON
Unfortunately, the Qi Sense Skill level isn't influenced.
>>765929
>How difficult is it to add body parts through mods?
The Limbic System option requires a bunch of XMLs for the change, most of them relating to the Body for NPCs.
For making a female equivalent part for Genitals, you'd need a Harmony patch.
If you want to be the author for an adult framework, it will be a lot of work to familiarize yourself with the underlying mechanics, the modding repository can be of some help.
https://github.com/iguanacore/acs-modding-guide-iguana
>>
>>765964
I see
>>765975
Thank you! thats assuring honestly, will give the game a try
>>
File: ACS time played 1000.jpg (264 KB, 1181x393)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>765982
GL man, it's been worth way, way more than what I paid for it, at least for me.
I 120% highly recommend you read through the first reply of this thread unless you detest even the most minor of help. It's super basic stuff that trips up newbies and you can either find it out the hard way or save a couple of hours now.
>>
How do you take those giant screenshots of your sect map?
>>
>>765987
Will do, thank you
>>
>>765989
And don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any, asking is how we learn and there's plenty that isn't self explanatory - there's a lot of mini tutorials in the game but they only scratch the surface and don't cover anywhere close to all the game's topics.
>>
>>765988
To take a panorama screenshot:
System > Camera - Hide HUD, take a Panorama. Drop the quality a little in Photoshop so it can be posted here, max filesize is 4mb.
>>
Is it a bad idea to settle for a tier 4 Golden Core Sunflower Refining, since Im likely gonna rebirth or nirvana pill her later? Its coming to the end of summer and I just want someone who can improve item tiers before too much time passes by my other cultivators. I'm on my first proper run on default difficulty.
>>
>>766001
That's fine, though if you're not using manual qi bursting you could probably boost that to a 3 or even 2 if you do use it.
>>
>>766004
>manual qi bursting
What's that? I'm not familiar.
>>
>>766008
When a qi boosting item is first placed in a location, all qi in the radius of it is shoved in every direction out of the radius of it and causes there to be 0 qi in range of that item and it will slowly build back up for 5 days.
If you move, place or otherwise jostle a qi boosting item that's just outside of the range of your cushion, it will push a bunch of the surrounding qi *onto* your cushion. With careful placement, you can push a lot of the surrounding qi onto only the cushion which can (depending on how efficient your setup is) greatly increase how much qi you have on the cushion for your golden core breakthrough.
That's manual qi bursting.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2529521272

If you're using the cultivation room blueprints mod I made, they come with the Spiritwood needed for MQB as part of the design.
>>
>>766011
Well goddamn it worked, a very comfortable tier 3 Golden Core from a middling tier 4. Thanks a bunch.
>>
File: 20210817195611_1.jpg (728 KB, 1920x1080)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
>>766072
Np mate, learn to love the MQB, it's possibly the most important skill possible to pick up that the game offers. If you want those big boy cores and to make the most of what you have, pulling off a good MQB is essential.
Best time you start your breakthrough is about 1 1/2 hours or so after you started your MQB, adjust when you start doing it accordingly. That's for a 4 node setup at least, 8 nodes is more micro intensive but gives better results.
>>
Can I get a rating out of 10 for my sect. With 1 being the best possible and 10 being absolute dogshit please.
>>
>>766104
>With 1 being the best possible and 10 being absolute dogshit please.
Wouldn't it normally be the other way around?
I'll say a 5, needs work but it's a nice start.
>>
>>766118
Yeah but I was expecting everybody to think it was shit but still wanted the psychological boost of being told it was a 10
>>
File: Currently_Building.jpg (3.88 MB, 3425x3425)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB JPG
>>766104
>Arrays
Functional, if not a little barren (visually). And with those room sizes, Spirit Pagoda won't be usable.
>Hell Gate
Only 1 door? Add them to the sides as well, they'll get there faster that way.
>Those bedrooms
Too much for outers. Your Inner rooms are neat.
>Giant Storage Areas
Consider splitting them up, will make it easier to find certain groups of items.
All things considered, it's lacking that unifying feature you'd expect from a Sect. But for a bunch of random buildings in the middle of nowhere, it's pretty good. At least a 7, since the way you've utilized the Manual Pavilions isn't seen often.
Have some Inspiration from a map in Progress.
>>766128
Too functional for a 10. But since you've dealt with Puddles, now would be a good time to consider rebuilding.
>>
>>766138
Been meaning to ask you but in my next sect I'm planning on using those buildings you get during the story that generate spirit soil around them, all throughout my fields and prob other places. Retarded idea? I know it'd be expensive, but I got real sick of having random patches of mud and shit from the Flood Dragon fucking everything up, etc.
>>
File: Destiny_Pool.png (117 KB, 428x323)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>766147
Destiny Pools?
For the Fields, useful.
Under Flooring and everywhere else? Definitely not.
In the image above, you can see that most of the Terrain is Fertile Soil. But there are strategically placed spots of regular Soil under certain Feng Shui nodes.
This is why those Barracks (as well as other spots, like the learning halls) are Very Auspicious even though they have nearly no decorations near them.
Those random spots can be paved over. Or you can join them into a river like feature. That would be a more visually pleasing solution than making your Sect blue.
If you just want to flaunt your wealth, go with Holy Stone/Lumina everywhere, might be easier than trying to implement those Spirit Soil patches into a proper build.
>>
For no particular reason other than curiosity, is there a hard cap to how high movement speed can be? I'm at 33.3 currently without any talismans.
>>
>>766138
Thanks for the tips, I currently have the spirit pagoda charging in the big array but I didn't know it wouldn't work in the room sizes I have. I keep telling myself I'll sort out the storage but it's so unwieldy at this point keeps psyching me out. Out of curiosity what do you mean the way I've used the pavilions isn't seen often, I'll confess it's not a part of other sect pictures I ever think to look at, is it just the way I compressed them all together?
>>
>>766173
What's the range of a Destiny pool? I'd want them for my fields.
>>
File: More_Inspiration_2.png (2.03 MB, 1007x1027)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>766179
100.0m is the cap. Good luck reaching it.
>>766180
>it wouldn't work in the room sizes I have.
The blueprints made by another anon, already linked earlier ( >>766011 ), has an example of compatible rooms for it.
It requires a Large room, not a Huge one.
>storage
I use a large general purpose Low priority storage to catch everything.
Then when you need something, like high Tier gear or a certain element T12 artifact, make a new Normal priority storage area with those filters.
Eventually, your storage should become manageable.
>isn't seen often
This might be somewhat more common. Either in the rooms for Inners, or a specific studying area (with Attainment reducing effects like Relics).
Also the fact that there's only one usable spot for the Pavilions.
>>766186
Off the top of my head, 19, similar to planting Spirit Seeds. But just like the Seeds, it happens over time.
>>
Is there any way to deal with the lingering Tired debuff that sect/branch leaders get?
>>
File: fF2bpQY[1].png (993 KB, 911x844)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
Made my first sunpill GC snake, the breakthrough lasted over two weeks. I should of started two weeks earlier. Ended up at like 1.6m core.
>>
>>766205
How do you survive the Sun Pill pre-GC? Is it just very high qi and hope they don't die?
>>
>>766244
>https://amazing-cultivation-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Max_Qi#Pre_GC_Pre_Sun_Pill_theoretical_Max
Figured it out.
>>
>>766201
Only thing I could tell you that might work, is to send them off camping in whatever location you like, speed the game up to 10x and tab out. If a buff / debuff expires while camping then it expires when they are back at your sect and no time will have actually passed for your sect.
If you don't let the debuff fully expire, then the timer will be reset to what it was before you went camping, beware.
>>
Wasn't there a mod to uncap your sect's population?
>>
>>766475
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2123584480
>>
File: 1486948870326.jpg (38 KB, 326x326)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
What stats should I be looking for for my Shendao cultivator? Additionally, are there any handy guides out there for Shendao cultivation? And Physical while we're at it?
>>
>>766681
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16tC4T4ke0SLI0r2z_rpzFrfLk2Zj2gnSYQK-3FoMOyE/edit#
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1paXdWYu6A4iNPuog6bAD7AHrJn91pLeC5RcwSPVb6Ww/htmlview#

You want 80+ Social skill (and thus decent Charisma), 8 Int, and whatever Luck you can get - the more the better.
>>
>>766735
Fantastic, thank you
>>
>>766671
Thanks
>>
File: 1599455507529.png (522 KB, 694x530)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>raising some snakes
>send one into my hellgate to sniff a bow
>she does it, falls asleep, and immediately dies
>>
Are they gonna be ok with all the new regulations in China?
>>
Not a furry but female cat youkai are so fucking cute
>>
What stats matter for a formation for auxiliaries?
Is there a point to raise protect to 20 and giving everyone dark armor talisman
>>
>>767787
Protection, max total qi, the element of their law (sometimes)
That's it.
>>
>>767787
If the formation or any of its nodes don't have any specific requirements (either for activation of the node, or specific node set bonus), then the only things that matter for auxiliaries are their Max Qi, Qi Regen and Qi Barrier, in addition to their Law's element if you want to utilize the node elemental link (called "auxiliary rate" on wiki) bonuses (+20% additional node stats for same Law, +25% when feeding, -50% when overcoming).

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.