[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How is that 1vs1 ladder climbing going bros?
>>
>>721993
Top 10 now
>>
>>722196
Sure thing Orangepest
>>
Guys, have you fucking seen this shit?
https://youtu.be/ID0PXtt9i4Y
https://youtu.be/pZ3Tt8rr0IA
Hilarious
>>
File: 4f5.jpg (380 KB, 915x1056)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
I only play skirmish against AI.
>>
File: ERIKA-.jpg (46 KB, 500x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>722427
How do you even have fun?
>>
File: 1624543450384.webm (2.59 MB, 848x480)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB WEBM
>>721993
went on like an 8 win streak now im against people in the top 200 and I am getting wrecked.
Looking at peoples player cards and there are guys with 30k games played with wehr 1v1
>>
Starting out the ardennes campaign for a change but as of now I'm not really that hooked, I expected more stuff on the campaign map, I fear it might get old fast.
>>
>>722504
Ardennes campaign is only interesting on hard mode.
>>
>>722451
Same anon, I fluctuate between top 200 and top 500, usually get BTFO before touching top 150. I have thinking about customizing the tac map key to use it more and improve my micro
>>
>>722427
Based. 4v4 expert comp stomp ONLY.
>>
File: Chadwanger.jpg (8 KB, 168x300)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>722905
>4v4 Expert AI
>Quick start resources
>Advanced powers mod
>A spooky themed custom map
Yup, it's fucking Gamer time. Now to figure out if I should use Chemical weapons or the zombies...
>>
File: 5b4785c2aa40f923961499.png (144 KB, 495x495)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>721993
fuck 1v1 ladder, i can't bear playing soviets against okw for a single match
i'm never touching this faction ever again

fuck sturmpioneers
fuck oversoldaten
fuck their stupid-ass ridiculous infantry in general

it's never the armor that gives me trouble, it's always infantry outclassing mine at every step
absolute fucking trashcan matchup

t. top 300 soviet player
>>
>>722942
Soviets are the best faction in game mate.
Tell me what bothers you so I can help you. When do you start losing the match?
>>
>>722942
>soviet PRO
>lets sturmpioneers plugwalk next to his conscripts, have a cig and then wipe them
>>
>>722942
Sturmpioneers are trash
>>
File: 1603814186120.gif (2.12 MB, 177x210)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB GIF
>>722942
>fuck the infantry that scales worse and costs esponentially more than mine
>>
>>722942
Soviets OBLITERATED OKW out of the competitive scene because their mainline infantry is trash and early healing locks out of mechanized light vehicles
OKW is the second worst faction after the Bongs
>>
>>721993
>play allies
>have a genuinely hard time vs axis, have to micro, use abilities, flank, prepare ambushes and dive the enemy

>play axis
>make 1 (one) mg and camp fuel
>just fuck around for 30mins not even playing hard until I get panthers then stomp the enemy

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>723111
That doesn't work at all, look at any tournament lol.
>>
>>723111
>be bad at the game
>>
>>723111
just blob as allies, you'll not regret it
>>
>>721993
is soviet clowncar strats still viable? Its been a while since I've last played
>>
>>723111
>axis make 1 (one) mg and camp fuel
>allies make 2 (two) infantry squads and attack with 1(one) and flank with the other (another one)

Jesus christ I'm pretty convinced at this point that everyone whining about dA eBiL gNaTzEez in this thread are absolute shitters at the game that just tech rush and autistically ignore the correct units that hard counter the fucking frankenfurter motherfuckers 11 times out of 10
>>
>>723321
Your asking the same community the same one that decided to listen to some twitch streamer skippyFX when he complained that a lef8 artillary one shotted his katuska in a counter barrage to the point where the developers removed that ability for a weapon thats been in the game for over 5 years.
Imagine complaining that the german t1 mortar 1 shotted an entire blob of yours and having the developers literally remove it from the game

Thats how bad people are at this game
Thats how bad players directly effect the game

Just wait till SkippyFX complains about the mg42 having armored piercing rounds.
>>
>>723266
Yes, but it's less abusive due to the buff to its hp and nerf to armor. It's works vetter in aggressively attacking units but won't hold focus from from several infantry squads at once and you won't force an early raketenwerfer against a player that can react to it smartly enough
>>
File: Pain.jpg (80 KB, 1024x627)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>be me
>OKW player
>UKF player has 2 comets and a cromwell
>I have 2 Panthers
>Push north, while setting up a nice flak emplacement behind a sight blocker but capable of suppressing the in the vp
>The enemy pushes in the same area
>Panthers do their job, the Comets are badly damaged, the sturmpioneers that ended building the flak fires a rocket and destroys the cromwell
>The Panthers finish a Comet, nice
>The second conet tries to retreat but my infantry had flanked and is snared
>Chase it
>he has an at gun but fires only one shot and my panthers surpass it with Blitz, nice
>Just one shot
>Fires first shot, bounced
>Other Panther fires a second shot, missed
>Another shot, bounced
>RE snare both my tanks
>Another shot, bounced
>The fucking Crocodile comes up, with the slightly better than medium tank gun, penetrates every fucking shot
>Lose both Panthers without destroying the Comet that just keeps bouncing those fufking shots
>Crocodile rushes for the Schwere
>I need a Panther but I lack manpower
>Keep the crocodile off with snares and sturm at
>But it's a fucking heavy tank with flamethrower AND main gun
>Finally building Panther, all I need, I'm so close to winning with the vps, I basically wiped his REs, he called a crocodile, doesn't have the mp, he can't even repair that comet fast
>The Schwer gets destroyed one second before building the Panther
Shitkommando West strikes again, it takes a special level of retardation to be the faction that has the shittied at gun in game AND the shittiest AT infantry in game, especially if you were originally designed to completely rely on that handheld at for most of the game
>>
>One Panzerschreck
>With the same shitty far range accuracy of the double shcreck Panzergrenadiers
>That would be 300 manpower and 60 munitions
Was it autism?
>>
File: 3unzgd.jpg (41 KB, 912x516)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>723585
>30 manpower x number of models lost every time a tank farts in your direction
>Less RA than Panzergrenadiers so any decent player will focus fire on them and fuck them up
>They don't get the reload bonus Panzergrenadiers get
>They can also drop the schreck but your infantry doesn't have extra weapon slots and doesn't center their dps around a single weapon (mg42) so FUCK YOU enjoy leaving it to the enemy or making your infantry squad useless
Why was the option even added? Literally never seen anyone in competitive or as opponent take it
>>
>>723445
ah ok, thanks for the heads up
>>
>>723577
kek, rip you
>>
What game of this series allows me to play with Polish/Yugosolavs/Greeks/Dutch/Chinese with mods?
>>
>>723743
None. But men of war does. Except men of war runs like dogshit and has shit AI that gives up halfway through a match.
>>
>>723769
read the end anon
>>
>>722451
It's really why I never touch CoH2 online anymore. I was in the top 50 years ago and the game still matches me against those type of opponents despite not having played seriously since before the Brits existed. I don't want to have to lose dozens of games before I start fighting opponents on my skill level again.
>>
>>723743
If anything go for CoH1.
It's more moddable than 2 and people were making WW1 / Zombie / Modern mods for it so I would reckon adding in new factions wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>723772
I did. There are no mods like that for CoH and there are for MoW. Bitch.
>>
>>723577
A Panther getting reliably pen'd by a Crocodrile? Bullshit.
>>
SUMMER PATCH BOIS
BRACE YOURSELVES
https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise/company-of-heroes-legacy/forums/5-company-of-heroes-2-general/threads/1561-coh2-summer-2021-balance-patch-beta
>>
>>724273
>Sandbags have received an increase in target size to make them easier to hit when attacked directly by ballistic weapons such as tank guns.

>Target size of 1 to 20

wat
>>
>>724302
They are now 20 times easier to hit with tanks and at guns
>>
>>724321
No shit, genius? Did it occur to you what that means for vehicle combat?
>>
>>724273
oh boy, more allies buff
>>
>>724330
What?
>>
File: 1603831921247.gif (2.52 MB, 332x334)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB GIF
>>724380
>mfw Firefly 15 popcap
>>
>>724048
RNG is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>723982
I wish Lelic would make a COH WW1 spin off, COH TGW is fine too i guess
>>
File: 1623935015681.png (369 KB, 570x443)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>just barely get enough fuel to get one T70
>Expert AI are already shitting out P4s
>>
>>724364
They need it. Soviets and USF have a 45% win rate in 1v1, and even worse in team games.
>>
File: 1625321260396.jpg (99 KB, 715x715)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>721993
>TFW only play spearhead Expert comp stomps with the boys.
>TFW no one wants to play against me because I hell-turtle with mortars and self repairing bunker spam.
>>
>>724273
based for nerfing sniper even further
But also fucking retarded for going all out on brits buffs, a great plan if they want everyone to move to coh3
Also increasing pop cap for mg42 and soviets mgs lol
>>
>>727721
oh yea, went 4v4 for fun the other day, 3 okw/1 ost vs 3 sov/1 usf, they locked down 2 points 10 minutes in, we didn't stand a chance
>>
>>727721
>Soviets and USF have a 45% win rate in 1v1
Source: your ass
>>
>>729264
Soviet sucks against OKW in 1v1, so the loss mightve come from that
>>
>>727729
As long as you have fun, anon, then the game is performing as expected :)
>>
why are caches a thing in this game
>>
i had 2 comet tanks fighting two german infantry with panzershreks in an open field and my tanks died. how? they werent even flanked just a head on battle.
>>
>I had tanks fighting anti-tank infantry and they died wtf
>>
>>730304
because lelic
>>
>>730304
Honestly, relic (or whatever team is maintaining coh2) should just release all the commanders for free, why still lock it behind paywall or random chance
>>
>>730352
>2 infantry with panzershrek
thats the problem, run away or run them over
>>
>>721993
i dont play anymore.
they refuse to balance the game what so ever for teams. and it would be so easy to do.
>>
File: 1475188600681.jpg (294 KB, 1680x1050)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>724273
wow. looks like the faggot niggers on this board are wrong and the CBT actually agrees with the arguments i made months ago. oh yeah, and everyone that isnt a fucking nigger agrrees with as well. at the last major tournament the announcers all commented that USF needs vision to even function. now the USF gets it.

get fucked, you fucking stupid nigger faggots ITT. i was right and you are wrong. and you should killyourselves you fucking n00bs.
>>
>>730357
>>730721
oh excuse me for thinking comet tanks could kill some infantry in an open field my mistake
>>
>>730304
To trade manpower for extea fuel or ammo.
The question is, why okw cannot build them?
>>
File: 1623564548357.gif (2.99 MB, 640x640)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB GIF
>>729595
>Soviet sucks against OKW
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>730960
>USF needs vision to even function.
They have it already, late game major vet 1 with 50 sight won't change a thing
>>
>>730352
>I had tanks with 45 range fight infantry with 35 range and lose
L2p issue
>>
>>730960
Learn to play
>>
>>731151
Just kite them you shitter.
>>
>>729595
Yeah OKW was sooo popular in the alst tournament and Soviets so underused
>>
File: irrational.png (538 KB, 601x675)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>731173
>>731175
once again, demonstrating how much of a nigger noob you are. well done /vst/, you never fail to suprise me. the recon flight not only requires resources, not only fucking sucks cock, but also announces its presence. that in combination with its sort duration, allows any opponent that isnt not a moron to reposition its crew weapons, thus nullifying the recon flight. and wasting the ammo.

If you werent ABSOLUTE SHITTER FAGGOTS HEMORRHAGING A NONSTOP STREAM OF VOMIT ONTO THIS BOARD, you would know that.
and also a vet 1 major is easy to attain by midgame.
the casters agree with me, the pros agree with me, the CBT agrees with me, but the niggers on /vst/ dont.
you are wrong, and get fucked. bitch ass noobs.
>>
>>724273
Did the ostruppen really need the extra nerf?
>>
>>731450
>NOOOO I WANT MY RECON TO BE FREE
Ok schizo
>>
>>731450
This is just embarassing to read, you want sight options here let me list them out for you
m20: (Gets even more sight with vet)
Greyhound: (Same as above)
Stuart: (Same as above though granted its less)
Pathfinders:
I&R pathfinders
Riflemen flares

You've got shitload, sure major helps define its role but to act as if the major even remotetly covers the issue is just retarded, the m20 will give probably double the sight, its why its the strongest LVH that usf has with its insane mobility lmao.
>>
New update for the patch
Sprint gated behind ambush camouflage upgrade kek
Jäger Infantry is dead and buried
>>
>>731493
Not really, they were flavour of the month but far from powerful
I think that a making patch before a tournament is a mistake
>>
>>729595
Sounds like some people need to know how to M A P C O N T R O L
>>
>>732393
Flavor of the year, they needed this nerf really badly, the nerf from before was barely a thing once you took into account the LMGs being insane
>>
>>732936
But the nerf mostly affects early game
>>
Hey all, new to CoH 2.

As of now I suck dick and can barely manage to even 1v2 normal AI but I think I’m doing better each game. One day I dream of beating an actual human.

I have a few questions though, any advice? First, Rocket artillery seems to be pretty shit? Giant spread, need at least 2-3 katyushas to do significant damage for which the resources could be spent on tanks instead.
And whats the optimal distance for placing mortars from where you expect enemy infantry to be, or are there just “best spots” to memorize on each map? My placement usually sucks.
Finally, HOW DO I STOP MY TANKS FROM BOUNCING OR MISSING HALF OF THEIR SHOTS AAAAAAA
>>
>>733768
If you can beat the AI you can beat more than half the players in this game
>>
>>733768
>rocket arty
It's not meat to deal raw deal damage, use it do snipe key team weapons or to force retreat on groups of infantry. Get closer to minimalize the spread. Once in a blue moon you may get a giant shot killing billions of g*rmans but these are rare. All in all, it's pretty situational.
>mortars
Preferably place them right behind the frontline and reposition them constatly. If you can't be arsed to micro, just place them in the back and let them free fire.
>tanks
Get closer, stop moving before shooting, try to hit the rear armor and keep your infantry boys close to snare enemy tanks (panzerfausts, AT grenades etc.) and to prevent opponent from doing the same. Also don't blindly chase the "1 HP" tanks to finish them off if you're not sure what's in front of you. That's a great way to lose the game.

btw what the fuck you're doing molesting the AI, get on the ladder already.
>>
>>733768
>First, Rocket artillery seems to be pretty shit? Giant spread, need at least 2-3 katyushas to do significant damage for which the resources could be spent on tanks instead.
They don't suck. The closer you get the lower the spread, and firing on targets you have sight of is better
>And whats the optimal distance for placing mortars from where you expect enemy infantry to be, or are there just “best spots” to memorize on each map? My placement usually sucks.
Depends, usually you want it at 80 meter range. A good player constantly moves it to keep it at range, but in most 1vs1 mapsyou can find spots that cover most of the fighting area for autoattack and occasionally move it to barrage specific targets
>Finally, HOW DO I STOP MY TANKS FROM BOUNCING OR MISSING HALF OF THEIR SHOTS AAAAAAA
Hit W (grid key) whenever the tank is about to shoot and they'll stop and be 50% more accurate
The bounce part depends on which tank and the target. You can't fight Panzer IV or Panther with a T-34/76 or such
>>
>>734005
I doubt it. I’ve yet to win a 1v3 against normal AI.
>>734028
>>734183
A-actual advice?!? Wowzers!
But really, thanks for the tips.

Whats the point of getting closer with arty? Isn’t the whole idea to blow stuff up from the other side of town? I guess it makes sense :(

Had no clue mortars could fire so far, i put them WAY closer than 80 meters. No wonder they kept dying all the time.

As for taking out 1hp tanks... i just can’t resist going after them. No matter what I always forget they had a pak around the corner when I chase them and lose my tanks. *that’s why you use t34 ram to take out their engine*

Tanks moving missing their shots more makes sense I guess, but that’s RNG bullshit nonetheless.

Some additional facts about me:
- favorite map is achelous river
- favorite general is the soviet turtle one
- favorite unit is shock troops though, i always love spamming 4-6 of them and bumrushing enemy base with only 2 light tanks and sadly turtle general doesn’t have them so I just play whichever
>>
>>733768
>rocket arty
depending on what it actually is, it serves different purposes, but they all have one thing in common; they force the enemy to relocate his forces, which in case of team weapons makes them vulnerable to sudden pushes.
Calliope and Land Mattress = Area denial. You launch it at a spot and for a while it will be clear of enemy units for a period of time. Good to aim slightly behind a point you want to push, giving the enemy choice: he let's you go, pushes into the point with you, or stays in the bombardment zone. Either way, he loses.
Stuka = unit deletion
Scout out enemy positions and aim at crucial team weapons. Then hope he's deaf or too busy to notice and watch as the rockets evaporate entire squads. or miss entirely.
Katyusha = killing + denying. The first volley is almost guaranteed to give you some kills. The next three volleys will make sure no enemy dares to stay there for the time of firing.
As fragile as they are, try to get close before firing to maximize it's killing effect.
Panzerwerfer = Assault support.
When you launch an attack at the enemy line, fire the rockets just as the troops are about to open fire. When both sides are engaged, falling rockets will deal damage, suppress and/or force a relocation. something that your advancing troops can instanty take advantage of and push through.
>mortar placement
slightly behind your MGs. put it behind shot/sight blockers whenever possible. Let the autofire do it's thing. Remember that Barrage is not "kill this thing" ability. And use smoke. Too many people ignore the insane utility of smoke barrage. Smoke + SMG rush is better at killing MGs than just barraging it to death with HE shells.
>how to hit with tanks.
What others said: get close and stop before firing. It also helps if you've got better penetration than the enemy and obviously try to get rear armour wheneve possible.
With some practice, you can get a feel for when to press S to stop your tank as it's about to fire.
>>
>>734506
some more advice:
>A move
use attack move (A+click) when sending out your rifle and machinegun teams into enemy territory. This way they will stop when they find the enemy, which can save you from walking right into the whole nest of trouble and suffering unnecessary loses.
You can also use A+click on abandoned vechicles or team weapons to destroy them with AT guns. Sometimes it's better to scrap it if you can't take it
>build cover
While you are capping the first points with your engineers / conscripts / tommies have them build cover. You can put it against the flag pole to make it usefull from only one (your) side. It may or may not come in handy, but hey, it's free and your men don't have anything better to do anyway.
>mines.
Drop then early, drop them often and drop them on your flanks. For 30 munitions you can make the enemy lose 2 men, reveal his plan, and if it's just a lone squad capping the side points, it's likely to insta retreat. This costs him manpower and map presence.
A rushing tank will get 1AT hit worth of damage and be instantly slowed down.
Teller mine one-shots light tanks and scout cars so it's very powerful tool if you can make use of it.
>recon
don't hesitate to call in recon flight, flares or use other abilities, both active and passive to gain vision of the enemy positions.
knowing what they have and where it is makes pushing and defending.
>go for cutoffs.
look at the map. It's likely to have a normal point that connects enemy bas and fuel/munitions point they control. It's also likely that this point is easier to attack than the actual resource node. Go for it. Decapping it is much faster than taking over a resource flag and it still takes away enemy source of income.
neutralising
>>
File: 1628702134691.jpg (660 KB, 3143x3419)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>
>>727622
why are you playing against AI in the first place
>>
I haven't played in awhile. Do conscripts still kind of scale badly into the mid-late game? Are maxims still trash?
>>
File: 1623951348372.jpg (13 KB, 242x359)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>tfw just drove over suppressed infantry with a tank for the first time
>>
>>734701
Kek nice coh1 reference
>>735551
Conscripts are the most cost efficient cover fighters
>>
>>735551
Conscripts are more viable now mid to late game with the upgrade from light armor battalion building, Maxim is still trash yes but if you know how to use it then its not trash
>>
>>735696
>Maxim is still trash yes but if you know how to use it then its not trash
Clarify?
>>
>>734506
Here are some suggestions:
The point of getting closer with arty is to make it more precise. Sure, you can put your katyusha near your base but the spread will be alot bigger than if it was closer. Also another thing to account is the speed at which the projectile reaches the target destination. The more further away you are, the more easier can the enemy dodge your arty rockets.
Don't ram with t-34's, its a waste and only utilize the ram as a last resort option. On the topic of t-34 rams its possible to dodge a t-34 ram with a tank and you even get rewarded for doing so.
Circumvent (most) of the RNG by using tanks such as the SU-76 and the SU-85. The t-34/76 is only good if you can roll out tanks faster than your opponent can and the t-34/85 I generally find unreliable. Many times has a SU-85 killed a king tiger for me and reached vet 3 relatively fast.
Don't go overboard on the shock troops. Have like 2 or even 3 in some cases. Shock troops are great if you want to kill the enemy's infantry but shock troops are very voulnerable to armored vehicles. Conscripts can perform most tasks decently good and penal batallions offer a great infantry AT option with 3 AT rifles and the anti tank satchels that home in on tanks and will give them a guaranteed critical on a tank component.
>>
>>735726
the rate of fire is slow, the range is narrow and short (mightve been longer than mg42 tho not sure) but if you use 2 or 3 you can counteract that shortcoming. If used as a defense weapon on its own its decent enough, I prefer Dushka but to each their own
>>
It's been 14 years since the game came out and Soviet tanks crewed by femoids still use male death screams.
>>
>>737781
and thats a bad thing because?
>>
>>737781
>current year
>assuming gender
you make me sick
>>
>>734751
cant have stable internet for now
>>
>>737781
you VILL have female tank crew and you VILL like it
>>
>>739426
I don't mind it, it's an easy way to differentiate units when you've got more than one tank
>>
>>739598
far enough, I was joking anyway
>>
Mechanized Doctrine is just too memeworthy bros. That 250 with Panzergrens in defensive mode is hilariously good
>>
>>741136
lol yep, is there any meme commander for Allies? always wanted to cheese Allies without going full blob
>>
>>741933
go greyhound for the mlg 420 no scope memes
>>
File: 6rdeyptb6sr61.jpg (87 KB, 769x556)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
HAAAAAAAAAANK
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNKKK
THAT COMMANDER HAS KV-1, GO FOR THE STUG NOT THE PANZER IV
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK THE STUG
>>
>>741948
nice, sounds memey I'll try
>>
>>741933
Urban assult

Literealy only make 4 rear echelons give them Rifle grenades and attack move and watch axis cry in chat.

All the while you spam fuel caches and start spaming shermans like there is no end. With this strat you should have 3 shermans before the axis can make their first panther
>>
Build orders for Industry?
>>
>>742774
shit, Rear Echelon have grenade rifle upgrade now? its been like a year since ive last played
>>
>MFW this is the last patch
>MFW ass grens will always remain a meme
>MFW Stug E will always remain trash
>>
>>743880
I bet you think the zero-tech assgrens into stug e into tiger meta was so much fun
>>
>>743909
It was, your fault for falling for a meme buikd order without snares and cover fighters
>>
>>743909
>zero-tech
>OST
????
>>
>>734751
not him but I suck at the game I can only win if I play on easy and use cheats
>>
File: kuejEy.jpg (353 KB, 800x465)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>743880
It's a pity because a Mechanized Assault only build would have been kino
>>
>>744435
Embrace the Grindset and rank up the ladder anon
>>
>Literally max 60 max damage to infantry
>No 1 hit kill radius
>16 damage in its far radius (basically a single grenadier rifle shot)
>No turret
>Need to manually aim to track down squads
>80 damage to buildings (same as mortars)
>55 max penetration (same as short barrel Panzer IV Command tank, that buffs your units, has turret, and is somehow far better against infantry while having direct fire)
>You want an mg with a 30 degrees radius to tickle infantry? That would be 30 munitions
>>
File: 1629954546599.gif (363 KB, 255x255)
363 KB
363 KB GIF
>>744548
>"AT ability" is a single 40 damage HEAT shell only unlocked with veterancy 1
>>
>>744548
Poor Stug will never be good
even normal stug is dogshit
>>
>>744557
Normal stug is fine tho
>>
File: PainfulLaughter.jpg (267 KB, 2302x1865)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>744551
>2 Panzerfausts and a Stug E HEAT shell wouldn't kill a scout car
>>
>>744560
no senor es bad tanko
build el panzero quatro insteado
>>
>>744548
And its cheap as dirt. now it also provide smoke
Its a great support gun, even with the modest damage you play it as mortar light, being able to shoot through walls so soon its incredibily useful, i see plenty of people complaining about lil stug but no suggestion beside "make it brummbar", like we need another one of those
the HEAT shell is ass tho
>>
>>744653
It's fucking trash, it doesn't matter if it's cheap.
The scott has the same cost and is godly
>>
haven't played since march, what am I in for?
>>
>>744431
>pioneers from HQ
>MG from HQ
>Call in AssGrens as mainline inf
>Pgrens with shrecks for AT from HQ
you only have to build a structure to allow for call-in tanks.
>>
>>745059
Kino
>>745125
That doesn't mean you don't need to tech
>>
>>745153
Pre-nerf it was absolutely viable to stay on BP0 the whole game.
>>
>>745167
No it wasn't, what are you talking about? Who's the retard that can't defeat just at infantry with medium tanks?
>>
>>745168
By the time you tech to t-34 threre would be a 1-2 minute window before the tiger would drop. On the opposite site the hot shit were snipers+guards builds stalling to the twin T34/85 tanks. The call-in meta was atrocious and retards complaining that "the game used to be better before all the nerfs" are delusional.
>>
>>745185
You need Battlephase 3 for the Tiger
>>
>>745196
Which part of "pre-nerf" you don't understand?
>>
>>745198
What nerf?
>>
>>745232
you know, the "tiger needs battlephase 3" one
>>
wow 4v4 is total shit, how does anyone play this?
>>
>>745466
I don't
But I think it's the perfect gamemode to just see the pretty explosions without feeling the weight on your shoulder
If only dedicated 4 stacks didn't play it and stomp everything
>>
>man let's give the m8 scott half the near AOE of the Sherman's AP rounds, but let's give them 1 near damage instead of 0.75, we're so good at buffing units!
https://youtu.be/9obETv45ZY8?t=288
At this point I just assume the balance teams are being malicious, no way they're this fucking retarded
>>
How do you deal with blobs as the bongs if you're not using the commander with the shitty land mattress?
>>
>>745552
mortars/centaur
>>
>>745466
I play it for the pure chaos
>>
>>745552
3 commandos can deal with 3 AssGrens/3 PGrens blob
>>
>>745499
The 1 hit kill radius is too small
>>
>>745724
no shit
>>
>>745632
mortar is too slow tho, Centaur is pretty good until you encountered shrek blob
>>
>>745828
You beat shrek blob with bren blob tho
>mortar is too slow tho
Vickers MGs I guess
>>
>>745828
The Centaurs counters at infantry
>>
>>744548
S to spit
>>
File: b47.jpg (43 KB, 603x393)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
OKW Mechanized Luchs now comes exactly with the Stuart. Remind me again... why OKW can't deploy medics for a reasonable price?
>>
>>745466
because im too much of a pussy to play 2v2 or 1v1, 3v3 is the lowest I'll go
>>
>>745838
>OKW Mechanized Luchs now comes exactly with the Stuart.
I guess maybe it was too easy to go rush a luchs for early map control and then get a puma to counter light tanks?
idk I've not played COH in two patches
>>
>>745831
>You beat shrek blob with bren blob tho
beat cheese with cheese, I like it.
>Vickers MGs I guess
RoF is slow but its good enough to counter small-mid sized blob

>>745832
yea that's why I mentioned Centaurs, always got rekt by shrek blob, that's what I get for sending lone Centaur I guess
>>
>>745847
Not that it changes. Even you played you wouldn't use Mechanized. Nobody does anymore, it's just flak ht, while the balance team still considers Mechanized "powerful" light vehicles and thus legitimate to force a backtech of 45 fuel to get medics in an infantry heavy faction.
Now it's all call-in infantry and double raketen with Flak ht
The last few patches have been insane bullshit, they are completely out of touch
>>745849
You should learn to kite properly, the centaur has a considerable range advantage and shrecks have poor far accuracy and can't fire on the move
>>
>>745854
>You should learn to kite properly
not him but whats a kite? Im fairly new to COH2 and RTS in general
>>
>>745867
>whats a kite?
kiting means constantly moving your longer-range dudes away from opponent's shorter-range dudes so you can hit them without taking damage
>>
>>745849
>beat cheese with cheese, I like it.
question:
Do you put PIATs on sections? don't do that

for reasons so obvious I don't feel like typing, anti-tank upgrades on mainline infantry are always a waste
ESPECIALLY on sections since they don't even have a snare
so you should always go for anti-infantry upgrades on them
Now there's two way of winning a fight:
Counter their units
Or outnumber their units
that's why blobbing is a necessity, it's the only way to win decisively in a mainline infantry vs mainline infantry fight
If you want to get fancy it's the concept of "defeat in detail" applied to COH
It's not cheesy if it's an inevitable consequence of the mechanics

>>745867
It's when you shoot things from outside their range, and when those targets close in to retaliate you pull back your shooting units so that it can never be shot at.
EG: your m36 pershing shoots at a p4, the p4 charges it, you give your m36 a move backwards command
>>
>>745874
m36 jackson*
goddammit
>>
>people not knowing what kiting is
the absolute state of /vst/
>>
>>745886
a true /vst/ chad knows the importance of not gatekeeping and helping future /vst/ chads
We NEED new blood to populate COH and all other strategy game
otherwise who's gonna end my 1v1 ladder losing sprees?
>>
>>745886
He literally said he's new to coh and rts, what part of that you don't understand, faggot?
>>
File: 1604647898967.jpg (180 KB, 805x818)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
someone stop me from reinstalling this fucking game
>>
>>745874
>Do you put PIATs on sections
i dont, never see a reason to do so while a tank can much better job at killing other tank, I'll keep them as anti infantry most of time.
>that's why blobbing is a necessity, it's the only way to win decisively in a mainline infantry vs mainline infantry fight
I try not to blob most of the time, it feels dirty to do it but I'll keep that in mind and I'll try to blob reasonably more.
>>
>>745873
>>745874
>It's when you shoot things from outside their range, and when those targets close in to retaliate you pull back your shooting units so that it can never be shot at.
ahhh ok thanks, bros. I picked this game up for free a while back only now just tried it. Dont want to be a total noob.
>>
>>745910
Why would I? It's kino
>>
>>745910
>britfag
please spam gamer words in chat until you get banned
>>
>>745910
No one gives gardening advice in chat anymore, such a shame. That might be a reason for you to pick it up again
>>
File: 1609922415529.jpg (129 KB, 720x761)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>745927
Actually I main USF and OKW but I don't have any other ww2 frog saved
>>
File: OKW players.jpg (355 KB, 2431x1375)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>745930
>I don't have any other ww2 frog saved
me neither but I've got this saved
>>
>>746099
man, its fun to play OKW and not fun on the receiving end
>>
File: CHADkommando West.png (137 KB, 2382x1511)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>746115
Nothing OP with OKW
L2p issue
>>
>>746227
no u
>>
>>746099
Nothing enrages me more than infantry blobs, and OKW are probably the worst about it. Suppression and taking cover is a fundamental gameplay mechanic, yet blobs regularly ignore all that./

And now the lelic balance team is set to nerf MGs. Fucking why?
>>
>>746575
Infantry out in the open with no cover take twice the damage. MG's can kill more than 1 soldier at a time.
There I fixed it.
>>
>>746575
>>746581
L2p issue what about you take cover to defeat the blob?
>>
>>722451
Literally why I only play 3v3 or 4v4
>>
>>746575
Halftrack with AA upgrade for SOV, AA Halftrack for USF, Centaurs for UKF, you're welcome. Just dont be a dumbass and send those unit alone.
>>
>>746798
>>747033
The problem is not that I can't defeat the blobs. What bugs me about them though, is that it's such a low-effort/high-reward play for those who do it. Mind that this mostly applies to 3v3 and 4v4. I haven't played any 1v1 in awhile so I don't quite remember how it goes there.
>>
>>747045
>Mind that this mostly applies to 3v3 and 4v4
lmao
>>
just make several squads grouped closely together receive more damage, why is that such a hard idea to implement?
>>
>>747061
Yeah, I don't know why I play them. I think that it's a leftover from when I transitioned to COH2 directly from SCII, thinking that team games would probably be more entertaining and less stressful than 1v1s were in SCII.
>>
>>747045
>it's such a low-effort/high-reward play
It's not if it's properly countered
>>
>>747062
Because it's unnecessary
>>
File: dude blob lmao.jpg (8 KB, 451x112)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
lmao I took this guy's advice for a 3v3 game and it went so much better than my usual games >>745874
felt dirty but man does it feel good at the same time
>>
File: 1626255711323.jpg (26 KB, 264x379)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>obersblob deletes my maxim head on
>>
>>747091
>obersblob
teamfaggotry or a four-digit rank?
>>
>>747091
>>obersblob deletes my maxim head on
Yes, you can't lock down a quarter of map against an army with a single mg, learn to screen it with infantry so that you can protect it and use it to its fullest range
>>
Convince me the Croc is not the most bullshit unit in the game. It's only weakness is the player. And if the player knows what he's doing you will never kill this thing and it will keep coming back to bleed your infantry and penetrate the front armor of your panthers.

The 2nd best heavy tank in the game, the ISU, has exploitable flaws and is not viable on all maps. Why does the Croc have to be a win button?
>>
>>747126
>if the player knows what he's doing you will never kill this thing
literally every single tank in the game
>>
>>747095
both
>>
File: 1573036840048.gif (164 KB, 1080x865)
164 KB
164 KB GIF
>>747089
proud of you anon
>>
>>747126
Croc and Brumbar is the most annoying tanks in the game

I agree with this guy tho >>747127, every tank has the capability to be indestructible even Valentine if you can believe it
>>
In what context is a KV-1 a good option, if any?
>>
>>747433
It's a pretty good all-around medium tank to establish map presence with. Can tank (heh) a lot and with proper support it can zone off even the heavies, just don't use it like you would use a T-34/76.
>>
>>747433
hard counters P4s
not idea against P4Js tho since the gun is kinda shit
and panthers will shit on it
in theory it should work against osteers but imo the soviets are better off using the fuel for kattys or su-85s
>>
>>747433
It hard counters p4 and soft counters p4j but is too slow to chase tank destroyers so it's perfect for Tier 2 builds with Zis
>>
>>747555
>so it's perfect for Tier 2 builds with Zis
Agree but
Even if you go t1 it's always a good idea to backtech and get zis guns, usually after a t70
You always want at least 2 ATguns with all factions
Just specifying for the newfriends itt
>>
>>747614
The only faction where you truly have to get atg are OKW and UKF. USF and Sov Tier 1 can work without them
>>
>>747618
A pair of AT guns is the only thing that can reliably force off tanks and kill overextending vehicles
Usf is kind of an exception because the jacksons are amazing but usually people backtech to the captain just because until you get the second Jackson out your first one is very vulnerable. That or they went stuart into sherman and they desperately need an non-fuel anti tank option
Zooks are an alternative but they're vulnerable since you usually want them on REs
Kinda of a similar situation for soviets since there's a lot to spend fuel on beside su85s but also the HE barrage is incredibly good and you'd be a fool going a whole game without team weapons any way
for osts pgren blobs work ok but they're situational and vulnerable, plus there's the opportunity cost.
Stugs are just a waste of fuel imo and you're better of going p4 or panther, in both cases you need paks
And in general you want at least a pak out to fight allies light tanks before your mediums come out

If you watch tournament games you'll notice that if a player manages to snipe the enemy ATgun pair he usually wins right there
Of course you can go for a more mobile/aggressive comp if you have fuel control or if the enemy skips mediums like ost noobs do a lot
>>
>>747681
You forgot that the two/three anti tank guns are used to destroy decreweded team weapons and sandbags
Tanks can do that but it's not ideal
>>
I really can't be bothered to start a new thread, but do you guys have any hopes that CoH 3 will be good?
Also, who do I have to sacrifice to the elder gods so that I can finally play as Polish faction for once? Those fuckers were kicking ass on every WWII front and Relic keeps ignoring them in favour of Ghurka of all people.
>>
>>748204
Just hope they have actual mod support this time so people can fix what they inevitably fuck up.
>>
>>748204
>Those fuckers were kicking ass on every WWII front
seboid cope
>>
>>748204
>polish faction
no
>polish commander for british forces
that would be kino. same for all the other lesser nations that fought alongside major powers.
gimme those aussies, frogs, angry pasta-men, leafs and björks
>>
>>748204
>Coh3 good?
Mmmm idk but coh2 was pretty fucking awful at launch and it had a dedicated player base and constant upgrades so it never died, even with the pay to win fiasco and the commie butthurt controversy.
Can't really see them fucking up coh3 but I doubt it will be much better than current coh2 at launch
>Polish
Wanting the invasion of poland is a thing but polish exiles just fought with British equipment so it's not interesting
If you really want to play as them Steel division has you covered
>>
>>748204
>do you guys have any hopes that CoH 3 will be good
They managed to make CoH2 good eventually so there is a chance for CoH3 too.
>>
>>748204
kek we're lucky if we get an Italian faction in a CoH game set on the Italian/African front
>>
File: Italia.jpg (549 KB, 855x615)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>748270
> we're lucky if we get an Italian faction
During the announcement Q&A the one dev went:
>"uhmmmm sweetie achkually the italians are fully represented by p*rtisans and a single call in squad for the nazis"
>"by voting for a north african COH3 on the polls you told us to make another Americans vs Germans in Europe game okay sweetie?"
He then proceeded to reach into a canvas bag and eat a literal bagful of disembodied rotting cocks
>>
>>748204
>Polish faction
why, its unnecessary
>>748218
but Polish commander for UKF tho that would be the absolut kino
will it be good? decent maybe but good I wouldnt hold my breath
>>
File: rig25yjvp9951.jpg (39 KB, 640x640)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Any faction that does not have enough armored vehicles/tanks should not be a faction in CoH3.
That includes Japan and Italy and absolutely includes meme nations like Poland and France.

Commander flavor at best.
>>
>>748712
Yeah wouldn't want some ridiculously unhistorical and rare units added like the ostwind, the flame hetzer, your gay mom or a sniper using an anti tank rifle.
>>
>>748712
Being a normie doesn't make you based, frogposter.
>>
>>748712
Agreed. The italians would be a joke faction at best.
>>
>>748889
Bullshit you can make literally anything work within coh since tank stats are completely made up and bad tanks can be balanced by a lower cost and early availability anyway.
If you don't understand that you don't understand coh.
>>
>>748712
>Frog poster says something completely retarded
Yep, it's a /v/ migrant.
>>
File: Power Curve.png (35 KB, 1328x770)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion/threads/1622-us-forces-overview
>they're still going with the "Germany is a late game wunderwaffle powerhouse" maymay in CoH3
Maan, NOD archetype Germany is so much more fun than GDI archetype Germany.
>>
>>748267
But that wasn't really all Relic, was it?
>>
>>748919
Really bugged me that they went with this for both German factions in COH2 and made the Soviets the ones who had to dominate early map.
>>
>>748937
Who else could it be?
>inb4 the balance team
>>
>>748919
It's only 2 units of army strength above the Americans
idk about you but I'd rather play a faction that's constantly ahead rather than the one that's only better if you survive to the late game
not played coh3 though so idk
>>
>>748919
ah yes, the ISO-accepted Army Strength units
>>
File: 1599794809486.jpg (90 KB, 887x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>748919
>As the match progresses, the US Forces’ advantage will begin to level out with the Wehrmacht’s broad set of tools. Finally, at the later stages of a match the US Forces player will need to rely on strength in numbers and combined arms to match the Wehrmacht’s elite infantry, superior armor and weaponry.
Another decade of yankeeboos seething
>>
>>748938
The Soviets dominate late and mid game
>>
File: 1629969875983.gif (348 KB, 175x260)
348 KB
348 KB GIF
>Snipers in coh 3 again
Why would they do this shit? Are they retarded or is it nostalgia faggots from coh 1?
>>
>>749146
It's a very fun unit that feels good to use.
You also get to revel in the fact that you're causing your opponent great frustration.
>>
>>749193
>>749146
I just hope they don't bring back the invisible men from COH1, coh2's snipers are good imo:
fun to kill, fun to use, and are an hefty investment so just forcing one off the field is a decent victory
Coh1 style snipers were just unbearable
>>
>>749146
I think you are grossly overestimating how many people dislike snipers.
>>
File: Enemy at the gates.gif (3.05 MB, 302x288)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB GIF
an excuse to post this
>>
>>749385
Kek
>>
>>749146
hope they goes with the 2's sniper system
>>
>>748919
so whats the commander system will be like in COH3? it is going to be the same as COH2?
>>
>>749934
Looking to be more like COH1: you choose a battlegroup (doctrine) and then for some abilities you get a choice.

Worryingly looking like a rather uninspired mix of COH1 and COH2 with the typical "American early game/German late game" dichotomy.
>>
>>749951
ah ok good, I honestly wouldnt mind if they go with COH2 route but without microtransaction nonetheless im glad theyre going with COH1 route
>>
>>749970
Wonder why they would bother other than monies, though. If they're just taking mechanics from the previous two games, then why not just play those instead?

I feel like Relic is playing it too safe with AoE IV and COH3 by simply rehashing previous games.
>>
File: 40k-excuse-ork.jpg (154 KB, 916x706)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>749978
>I feel like Relic is playing it too safe
I wonder why.
It's almost like they made a very ambitious game fairly recently and it just fucking bombed to the point where they didn't even support it past like one month.
CoH2 was a very safe rehash also desu
>>
>>749978
>If they're just taking mechanics from the previous two games, then why not just play those instead?
Well coh2 and coh1 have some important differences between them (Snipers, Veterancy, the commander system, capping circles, resource distribution etc.) but even if you prefer the COH1 mechanics going back to an RTS without a reverse command, hold fire command, prioritize vehicles command, face direction in garrison command and all of that shit will make you insane
Nothing like seeing your Jagdpanther turn around instead than reversing and inflict 2 criticals on an enemy tank instead of killing it and then being killed by an m10 that was out of control for 5 minutes to convince you to drop the game
>>
>>744560
>>744567
I like the regular Stug for the low fuel cost and the awesome Vet 1 ability.
>>
>>750073
problem with the stug is that unless you're dealing with KVs the P4 is just as good against tanks but it's way, way better against infantry
Not only that, the Stug actually has less mobility, health and armor than the panzer 4 so unless microed perfectly they end up being worst against tanks in a direct fight.
The 10 extra range doesn't help much either since the allied TDs will still outrange it.
And as the final nail in the coffin is that the extra pen isn't enough to fight off the allied heavies so you really want to go panther instead if faced with an IS-2 or Pershing.
Another way to look at it is that allied players spend MORE fuel to get medium tanks that can compete with the Panzer 4 (T34/85, easy 8, 76mm sherman) but the non doctrinal allied tanks do just fine against stugs

So yeah it costs less but you're also throwing away an inherent resource advantage
And now you don't have a panzer 4 to fight off enemy infantry
and if you're taking it to counter enemy heavys you're slowing down your tier 4
And even against KVs you're better off going p4 first (or even an ostwind if you know the enemy is going for KVs) to gain map control into a quick panther.
Or just fight it with Paks.

Personally I'm always relieved when my opponent builds a stug, it's kinda like seeing an hotchkiss back in the coh1 days
>>
>>750113
adding to this:
IIRC the one time stugs are meta is against KV8s since their gun is pathetic, their armor formidable, they make mincemeat of paks and their high health will feed the stugs a lot of veterancy
A panther is still better but if you're not in t4 already you need a stug
>>
>>749996
>ambitious
More like pandering to the wrong audience.
>>
File: 1627327653564.jpg (40 KB, 640x608)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I ain't buying CoH3 unless there's Soviets on release
>>
wow jaeger light infantry are full of fucken shit
G43s and they instantly shred my infantry
>>
>>750175
their instakill passive is fucking bonkers when you pair them with mortars, MGs, or other weapons that deal low AoE dmg.
>>
>>750166
TIL what toadflies are and I want to die
>>
File: mg42.jpg (322 KB, 1800x1143)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>723263
>blocks your path
>>
>man I've not played in a while, let's check what how good people on twitch dot tee veeliek this patch
>"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"
>"THIS GAME IS BULLSHIIIIT FUCK OFFF"
>"THHAT UNIT SUCKS THAT FACTION IS OP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>"FUCKIGN SHITTY BALANCE TEAM!!"
relatable
Do you guys rage while playing coh too?
>>
What's it like to play this as opposed to sonething like sc2?
>>
>>752828
macro is basically ripped out
micro involves a lot less independent units, but is more involved in other ways (for example even the most basic units have abilities you need to pay attention to and directional positioning as well cover for units is important)
game is filled with annoying little bushes that act as complete sight blockers
you can get blown away from across the map with artillery and off-map call-ins
>>
>>752828
>>752854
Oh and compared to SC2 specifically a lot of information in COH2 is simply obscured. How much health, armor, whatever something has, what exactly abilities do, how much damage something does, at what range something is most effective, etc. You have to do autistic testing or file digging or look it up online to actually find out how things work exactly.
>>
>>752856
>You have to do autistic testing or file digging or look it up online to actually find out how things work exactly
woah, just like in my BeeDubs!
>>
>>752828
It's a bloated, RNG ridden P2W mess.
But some of the custom maps are really cool, there's a Silent Hills one and another that takes place in like the haunted Carpathian mountains.
>>
>>752854
>>752856
>>752869
ITT: Rank 3000 opinions
All gitgud problems
>>
>>752909
The point about stats being obscure is a valid one.
>>
Are we watching the tourney?
>>
File: 1599450650316.jpg (32 KB, 410x396)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
How the fuck do you deal with MG42s
>>
>>752909
It's all true minus the P2W

>>753010
Walk around them
>>
>>752828
The most striking feature is that you don't really get to go for someone's throat the way you can do it in traditional RTS games with rushes and stuff, the game is far more railroaded in terms of it's progression. Less like a knife fight and more like a boxing match with an enforced pace and breaks.
Also your shots can miss and bounce off enemy tanks lmao, it's not really that big of a problem, but it feels awful when you're new.
>>
>>753013
>walk around them
>walk into a second MG42
>>
>>753015
walk around them
>>
File: 1605973000408.jpg (31 KB, 720x960)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>753016
>walk into a third MG42
>>
>>753019
guess what
>>
>>753019
Press the big red button - Zis barrage, watch the first shot pop the pathetic 4 man MG crew, grab the MG and give in a new loving family of 6.
>>
File: peachs.jpg (55 KB, 1100x619)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
how do I play americans
>>
>>753042
make infantry
>>
>>753008
I tuned in just in time this game is amazing
>>
game 7 let's go!!!
>>
I consider myself lucky for enjoying Soviet and Ostheer play the most, the tourneys probably look boring as shit for someone who wants to see US or Br*ts.
>>
File: 1587309753538.jpg (80 KB, 750x733)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>soviets win lmao
>>
>>753042
spam rifleman
either get grenades early for a couple of surprise wipes or rush tech for Stuart
if playing against OST who can tell a difference between their ass and their face, get minesweepers and be careful with your tank
use Major to cap stuff on the flanks
don't overextend with your ambo. keeping it in base is perfectly valid strat
I can't tell you what's better, Pack howie or Mortar becase every patch twists their stats around, so just check the current meta.
But either way, get one of these to clear garrisons and punish MG spam.
>>
File: 1619512327855.webm (2.67 MB, 1280x720)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
Anyone else at the rating where your Wehrmacht/OKW opponents call you a jew and a nigger when you win
>>
>>753452
Not me, I only get "gg"
>>
File: soystare.png (166 KB, 271x283)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>731450
>nooo I just wanna be able to drop bullshit call in artilleries on MG42 without the other player knowing and being able to react nooo
>>
>>753452
there is a chat filter in the game which prevents people from saying jew or nigger and hurting your feelings in the process so much that you feel like you need to complain about it on mongolian underwater welding forum
>>
>>753488
Wait you can disable the filter?
What is "nigger" filtered to btw?
I know shit is "pudding" and fucking is "gardening"
>>
File: 1607367710025.jpg (12 KB, 236x354)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>753488
you can say jew and they write shit like nig'er to get past the filter
>hurt your feelings
>complain
>>
>>753452
I remember once I got in game and my enemy said
>"Have you ever met a player called soandso??? He was toxic and racist to me last game"
Don't be mean to randos bros they might be literal kids
>>
>>753490
if there is a way to disable it, I dunno how
I think nigger is filtered to "cool dude" or something stupid as fuck like that
>>
>>753410
>keeping it in your base is a perfectly valid strat
>not ejecting the medics and crewing the truck with rear echelons so you have healing in the field and at base
>>
File: 7866809.jpg (27 KB, 409x600)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>753488
>bullpudding
>>
>>752828
Good escalating music depending on what is happening.
Vehicles can be heard through fog of war, sound design in general is ahead of its time.
Destructible environments both look cool and are fun variables that add to fights. Abusing the environment is crucial to victory.
Line of sight is really important, cant shoot through walls, must destroy wall.
Time to kill is generally much longer. Closer units kill faster. There are ways to instakill.
Mines and traps are very important.
Income is based on points.
Winning is done by holding 2 of 3 critical points which ticks the enemy's time down.
Can retreat units - they become really tanky and run fast toward home base.
Lots of RNG mechanics.
Game has hidden extra price - a bunch of microtransaction commanders
>>
>>752828
It's actually about strategy and not gookclicking
>>
What is the point in the fucken maxim?
Useless piece of trash
>>
>>754256
It's subpart but it works fine against blobs
If anything it keeps infantry away from your tanks
In some maps you can get away with spamming maxims only, it's hilarious.
>>
>>754256
>What is the point in the fucken maxim?
To supress infantry
>Useless piece of trash
To you
>>
>>754318
>maxim
>suppressing
lol
>>
>>754256
Works reasonably well if the map you're playing has a lot of corridors.
>>
how to play ostheer in low skill mp?
>>
>>754325
Yes
>>
>>754355
the same way you play them in high skill mp?
>>
>>754256
use more than 1 of em
>>
>>752276
pfft flank those niggas
>>
>>754459
>Flank third enemy MG
>Run into mg bunker
I HATE RAILS AND METAL
I HATE RAILS AND METAL
>>
File: 1621401886842.jpg (341 KB, 704x674)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
Why the fuck is the KV1 so shit?
>>
>>754526
Because while it bullies p4s it's easy to zone out with pak guns and infantry
>>
>>754526
It's not
>>
>>753490
nigger = buddy
not sure if its the hard r or the soft a
its been a long time since I need to use that word cause im on the roll as SOV lmao
>>
>>754526
noob spotted
>>
>>754526
On its own it sucks, give it proper support
>>
File: and to think.png (417 KB, 606x659)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
I mainly like to play USF, but I'm pretty bad and seem to lose a lot. Everyone says USF just blobs to win, looking back to me I almost never blob, I tend to do a lot of deep flanks and micro stuff. I often win battles but lose matches. Should I just give up and click that rifleman button a lot?
>>
>>754910
It's hard to give advice without a point of reference.
What's your normal build order?
>>
>>754938
its actually been a long time since I've played, but I think its been roughly
>3 Rifles
>Rack
>Rifle
>Ambulance
>LT/CP
and from there I could not tell you, I kind of go schizo with what I build depending on what I'm fighting
>>
>>754948
That's terrible my dude
Rack so early gives you very little and you should ideally try to delay ambo until the stuarts (or AAHT) comes out
That's not always possible because of the model drop RNG but you should at least try to get an officer out first
Basically the problem I see is that you're delaying your first power spike significantly which gives free reign to axis light vehicles and at the same time gives the enemy more time to get a pak out.

There's an argument to be made for early nades but that's down to taste, I've made it work plenty of times, especially on garrison heavy maps or against MG spamming osteers, but good opponents will see it coming so it's a gamble.
>>
>>754948
get Stuart(s) as early as possible, meaning dont spend any unnecessary fuel. You can make Axis players a run for their garden.
>>
>>754968
thanks for the advice, I think I always went racks early because my lizard brain always saw
>BARs are really good
Another thing stuck in my brain was that if I was doing poorly I should get an AAHT, if it was going very well I should get a Stuart out asap like >>754981 said, is this thinking wrong?
>>
>>754999
nice digits, assuming that doing poorly because of the Axis player is blobing like hell, getting AAHT isnt a bad idea, just have AT at the ready either zooks rifleman/LT, Stuart or just good ol AT gun, chance are if youre doing poorly as Allies, the Axis probably hogging all those fuel points
>>
>>754999
>is this thinking wrong?
kinda
If you're lacking fuel points you can go LT and get an HMG or two to help stabilize
The LT rack-free zook will also help zone out enemy vehicles until you have the stuart out.
And if you think you REALLY need a vehicle out ASAP then the m20 is the better choice.
When really stomping you can also be an asshole and spam multiple m20s right away or after a stuart and base dive to close out the game.

the AAHT can work depending on enemy composition but the luchs hardcounters them, although a lot of OKW players go medtruck so that's not always a problem
a cheeky Osteer player could go for a second 222 and ruin your day too.
But aside form enemy composition it's just an unwieldy fragile vehicle that taxes your micro and forces you to be very careful so it's not great when playing from behind imo.
another problem with going captain is that the pack howie and the ATguns might not be something you want right away so you're left with essentially the same composition and forced to get more riflemen
It's great to backtrack to captain after a medium tank or two though

also checked
>>
>>755018
Controlling fuel in general seems like a tough proposition for me, even when I think I've got them on the ropes (both fuel) they seem to bounce back just by saving up for one med and using it well
>>755028
>But aside form enemy composition it's just an unwieldy fragile vehicle that taxes your micro and forces you to be very careful so it's not great when playing from behind imo.
That's a good point, I often get lost in micro when I'm really losing the map. I've never heavily used M20s since USF first came out, I know they're good but I feel like I always end up wasting them or getting them too late.
>>
>>755033
>Controlling fuel in general seems like a tough proposition for me
it is for me too for a while, you need to keep in mind that Allies dominates early game you need to keep that supremacy as long as possible, keep them on their toes harass their troops take their points generally be a nuisance. Keep at least 1 AT gun or AT capable unit to deter med, if they are losing then they will keep their tanks safe only attacking when they are guaranteed to win the encounter. Use this advantage and create a counter more than they could fight back.
>>
>>752822
I have yet to play a match where neither me nor my friends were going
>What the fuck is that?
>How did that X wiped my Y!?
>What is that bullshit (quality)!?
>Fucking instagib (ability)!
>My (unit) are absolutely useless now!
>How the absolute fuck do you even counter that Z?
>(enemy faction) OP!
>>
>>755033
yeah the m20 is good on paper but it's hard to slot in the composition because of the opportunity cost
222s dumpster them but against OKW they can give you a LOT of map control and the anti vehicle mines will help you delete anything with good luck
Basically, think of it as a stuart without machineguns
if you can get it to vet 3 it becomes hilariously strong
but it is another micro sink, it's suboptimal because it slows down your stuart and it dies to a sneeze.

I ended up trying it a fair bit because I got bored of the usual stuart rush, it's a fun memey strat that can bait enemies into early AT that you can overrun with your infantry, or hilariously you can "suicide" rush a pak, dismount in front of it and wipe it with the vehicle crew.
it works best when considering 3CPs doctrinal options like LMGs, paras and grayhounds since the earlier aggression helps you get there.
but it has been generally made obsolete by the WC51

>they seem to bounce back just by saving up for one med and using it well
The P4 (or ostwind) rush is the biggest and most dangerous axis powerspike in the game
You kind of need to get a feel for it by keeping in mind who had fuel control and how much fuel the enemy has spent.
it's a really good idea to backtech to captain as soon as you have a sherman out, if your enemy skipped all vehicles maybe get AT guns before a tank even.
The one exception is that osteers might be rushing T4 in which case just spam shermans and deny them all map control
If you suspect osteers might be rushing t4 it's an okay idea to just get 4 zooks instead of backteching
either all on REs or 2 on RE and 2 on major
try not to get the rack-free LT zook if you can avoid it since both LT and CPT are better against infantry than riflemen because of the thompson, so not going BAR is kind of a waste.
another foolproof cheese strat is going 1 LMG + 1 Zook on all your riflemen
>>
>>755059
>Basically, think of it as a stuart without machineguns
I meant
as a stuart without main gun*
>>
>>755043
>>755059
this is giving me a much better idea of what's happening, thank you. But to my original point, why do people say
>blob rifles to win
?
>>
>>755093
short answer:
because they're noobs

better answer:
Because they're superb infantry and blobbing is an efficient strat in general
specifically riflemen are good on the move too so they wipe infantry on retreat more easily
or you can stack LMGs and wipe squads at max range
Plus your officers are essentially free riflemen squads with smoke that allow you to overrun lone HMGs very easily
and since you get those "free" officers you end up with more infantry in general and thus a bigger potential for blobbing.
>>
>>755093
what he says >>755099
but I want to add that USF officers except major have 1 person in the unit that holds Thompson smg, so use them as close combat troops, think of it like lite upgraded ranger or lite cav rifleman. Another thing I want to add is that try not to blob all of your blobbing unit in one blob, spread them out a little, dont blob in one direction, one Brumbar could easily wipe half of your blob
>>
>ZiS gun?
>more like MiSS gun
>>
File: 1600019355693.gif (1.32 MB, 200x200)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>753483
Holy shit my sides lmfao.
>>
>see fags on reddit saying the Panzer IV isn't very good against infantry
>consistently have enemy Panzer IVs kill 2+ guys a shot
???
>>
File: 1615524527974.jpg (14 KB, 193x270)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>755484
>see fags on reddit
>>
>>755484
>see fags on reddit
thats your first problem
>>
>>755436
Same accuracy as every other at gun except raketenwerfer
>>755484
>Redditfags are retarded
Wow, such discovery
>>
File: 20210906_193325.jpg (3.19 MB, 3024x3024)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB JPG
>get double teamed by SOV and UKF
>only have pic related (except panther and tiger)
>micro the fuck out of it and BTFO them from both medic and VP
>interrupt their bofors with meme grenades
>burn their mortar pit
>pop early panther
>lone churchill gets raped
>pop ace
>base camp
why don't people go for mechanized gameplay? the 251 fucking helps a lot in maintaining my front, I even use the playstyle with SOVs via penal/shocks + M5
>>
>>754910
No, USF is fine and you don't need to blob
>>754948
You shouldn't get rack before a light vehicle
>>
>>755436
better than M42 aka Meme42
>>
>>755643
>G43 pgrens
Why?
>>
>>755785
Not him but they are good.
They are really good at all ranges
>>
>>755059
>yeah the m20 is good on paper but it's hard to slot in the composition because of the opportunity cost
It's really not, 20 fuel for a great unit
>222s dumpster them
They don't, they have a very slightly advantage, turned around by infantry support
>it's suboptimal because it slows down your stuart
It really doesn't matter, it gives you massive field presence and the Stuart arriving 20 fuel later means nothing if you can use the m20 properly and capitalize on it
>>755093
>>blob rifles to win
>?
No, you'll get crushed by a competent player, use them as you are supposed to
>>
>>755969
That and the M20's mines are glorious.
>>
>>754256
You have to spot for them, technically you're supposed to spot for any HMG, but specially for the Maxim.
>>
>>755484
I mean it's reddit nigs after all.
>>
>>756423
Dushka is better but still Maxim works well enough if you got proper support for it
>>
>>755955
nonononono i looked at the stats and they are HORRIBLE. the mp44 is superior to g43 on a model in dps at every range except the 30-35 damage range where 35 is max range

https://coh2.serealia.ca/#72
>>
>>756571
yeah, that's why I use em. I engage with pzgrens at max range and when they try to close the gap the StGs and the MG covering my rear shreds them. There's also the bonus accuracy while moving.
>>
>>756571
wait according to this site, lmg grens have higher dps at long range. I thought dps was always the highest at close range?
>>
>>756576
oh you are right the g43 moving accuracy is actually much higher than the stg at ranges >10

in that case then I guess the upgrade is okish, the interrogation is a nice bonus. think I still prefer the ambush camo on all units and g43s on grens before putting one on a panzergren

>>756587
no the lmg on all units of all factions works like this, damage actually goes down the closer the target
>>
>>756593
can I see the dps while moving chart for units with weapon upgrades (e.g. mp40 stormtroopers)?
>>
>>754256
It's superior to the mg42 in mobile mg attacks where you constantly redeploy it after each threat is dealt with. Believe it or not it actually has the same suppression as the mg42 up close, and on top of that it has a higher deploy/undeploy time. A maxim to a soviet is much better than a maxim to an ostheer, they can't really make use of captured mgs eitherl.
>>
>>756605
yea you just click the weapon upgrade twice and it should show both standing and moving accuracy
>>
>>756620
thanks
>>
>>754256
Ever looked at the Maxim? Stone Age, haha, Stone Age
>>
>>755484
I refuse to believe that redditors are that fucking stupid
>>
>>756617
>Believe it or not it actually has the same suppression as the mg42 up close
Tell that to all the Volksblobs who manage get up close because they skirt the edges of the Maxim's narrow firing cone.

They have similar suppression on single targets per bullet and similar overall DPS, but the MG42 fires much faster and has a much stronger AoE suppression effect so the overall result is that it causes more squads to hit the dirt much more quickly. And that is what you want from an MG.

>higher deploy/undeploy time
That was only a serious advantage back when it was really short, which encouraged players to spam them like infantry. It's no compensation for the narrow firing cone you get when compared to the MG42.

> A maxim to a soviet is much better than a maxim to an ostheer, they can't really make use of captured mgs eitherl.
Any MG to a Soviet is much better than a Maxim to an Ostheer because the Maxim is shit. Soviets are hugely dependent on team weapons if they need to crank out damage or punch through tank armour because they don't get non-doctrinal LMG/SMG or anti-tank rocket launchers. It's a faction dependent on synergy with largely generalist units. Maxims are mediocre but necessary if you don't have the right doctrine to make up for the lack of damage/suppression.
>>
I love Maxim haha very nice HMG
>>
File: AssGuards.jpg (141 KB, 496x668)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>756876
>t. ass guards
>>
>>756890
did you make him a coomer?
what's the joke here?
>>
>>756995
>did you make him a coomer?
yes
>what's the joke here?
I had way too much time
>>
File: 20210907124749_1 - Copy.jpg (207 KB, 1440x900)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Why is Soviet such a Joke Faction WTF?
>>
>>757239
WTF is that background
>>
>playing usf
>sherman is damaged
>press button to bail the crew out
>while the crew is bailing out a teammate vehicle drives past causing the now empty sherman to turn and crush the entire crew
incredible game
>>
File: retreating.gif (2.89 MB, 394x480)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB GIF
>>757357
lmao
make a gif out of it
>>
>>757360
didn't have my recording shit on an unfortunately I didn't save the replay
>>
>>757360
God I hate when that happens, the only worst than that is getting my infantry wiped out by that gay Brumbar with mini nuke missile forgot the name
>>
>>757348
backgrounds are stored as webms in the game folder, you can replace them with anything
and you should, since vanilla one is capped at 30fps
>>
>>757427
Sturmtiger. Shit's ridiculous in team games now that it's buffed.
>>
>>757427
nigga just dont blob
>>
>>757602
>nigga just dont blob
Sturmtiger shell will murderize half a screen's worth of squishies.
>>
>>757610
It's literally a meme unit used to punish shitters. If you lose even a single model to it, it's on you.
>>
>>757612
It has a wind-up like the Conscripts molotov throw, only it fucks half the screen in one blow.

Having a Sturmtiger walk up to your defensive line is a matter of either pull back everything infantry or lose it all. And if you have any buildings, they're as good as dead.
>>
>>757612
Didn't they buff it recently?
>>
>>757597
Nowhere near as good as it WAS when it could fire through fucking buildings, and from beyond Infantry LOS as well as being able to kill entire blobs of tanks as well as being a Rolling Heart Attack whenever its loaded that forced the enemy to outright retreat everything whenever they got a whiff of its Girth

Let it fire through LOS blockers again but increase Reload back to what it was and it should be fine
>>
It used to decrew when damaged but they changed that and made the projectile collide with terrain less. It can shoot from outside of infantry's LOS.
>>
>>757869
>Nowhere near as good as it WAS when it could fire through fucking buildings, and from beyond Infantry LOS as well as being able to kill entire blobs of tanks as well as being a Rolling Heart Attack whenever its loaded that forced the enemy to outright retreat everything whenever they got a whiff of its Girth

It can still hit from beyond infantry LOS. And a direct hit will pretty much leave a tank near death, not to mention stunned. It's still a fucking Rolling Heart Attack that forces the enemy to retreat. And it has a auto-grenade ability that allows it to handle an infantry squad or two.

Contrast earlier patches where:
>It was abandoned if the enemy sneezed aggressively at it while reloading
>Didn't guarantee stunning of vehicles
>Couldn't really defend itself
>Didn't get a damage bonus against emplacements
>Harder to vet
>Took near a minute to reload

All of it just contributes to a meta where Allies HAVE to dominate early game or they won't stand a chance. I wouldn't complain about it so much if it had some more obvious weaknesses other than needing to reload. But as it stands now, if you aren't a complete shitter, you will wipe squads, teams, and emplacements with it, whereas nothing in the Allied arsenal guarantees the same.
>>
>>758067
closest thing would be the petard mortar churchill but you need to play >UKF for that
>>
>>758067
why do you ally players never stop complaining?
>>
>>758583
nigga youre in 4chan of all places, complaining runs in the posters blood
>>
>buffed ST to make projectile hit on target without it hitting random shit
>dont do the same to the AVRE
???????
>>
>>758613
AVRE getting small buff to the wind up time in the next big patch, Allies in general is getting buffs
>>
just a suggestion:

inhouse 1v1 or 2v2 + spectators
>>
>>758694
1v1 can get too one sided if one side knows what theyre doing, 2v2 is ok but 3v3 is where the fun at, otherwise im in
>>
>>758711
I prefer 2v2s just because I want to share my experience with someone
idk it's more fun to discuss units or tactics with a buddy
even though a lot of 2v2 maps are just corridors and suck balls
>>
>>758067
Decrew was removed because players abused it to get more than 1, and it one shotted mediums instesd of stunning them
>>
>>758801
>I prefer 2v2s just because I want to share my experience with someone
idk it's more fun to discuss units or tactics with a buddy
fair enough
>even though a lot of 2v2 maps are just corridors and suck balls
one of the few reason I rarely play 2v2
>>
>>722905
I'm sure we've played then that's all I do too. All about the big battles.
>>
New update shoved Ostruppen back into the dirt. Personally, glad they did. Oppressively strong because of their cheap cost and good performance. LMG upgrade doesn't help. Overtuned, really.

Now I'm just worried about the assault officer getting the same overtuned treatment. They're already decent in current patch for their cost. Commando Sten stats, 5 man after veterancy, can request recon strafes.
>>
Shut the fuck up, Ostruppen weren't even strong in the first place.
>>
>>759441
>weren't even strong

How are they not strong? Are you playing some separate game? 200 manpower unit can reliably fight infantry sections that cost 280 manpower. Go ahead, try it in the testing mods. 15-30 range distance behind cover, the outcome is 50/50, with a bias towards Ostruppen. And don't come at me with the assault squad or fight them point blank. They are hardy and spammable, which means you are more likely overwhelmed then they are to be overwhelmed by you. It's why they dominated recent tournaments. MG42 upgrade straight up gave them late game scaling, and 250% accuracy LMG means you are going to make models drop. At least current patch slapped that number down.
>>
the new infantry skins and commander portrait are nice at least
>>
Did they changed the faces of some commanders on yesterday updates? many commanders feel off.
>>
>>759837
Nope, I don't think so.
I'm pretty sure they were always like this.
>>
>>759837
>>759863
they did, check out sov airborne and lend lease commander before and after
>>
>>759879
>missing a chance to gaslight the guy
no fun allowed
>>
>>759959
What guy
>>
>assault guards get elite bazookas
shit I might actually have to start using them more
>>
File: 12487124.gif (866 KB, 220x274)
866 KB
866 KB GIF
>testing shit with cheatcommands
>Soviet 76mm Sherman lost against standard ost PzIV
>T-34/85 lost against standard ost PzIV
>PzIV also performed better against infantry
>>
>>759879
but why? this seems like a weird update after so many years.
>>
>>759959
kek my bad then

>>760389
hell if I know, theres new skins for select infantries too
>>
>>760357
T34/85 is one of the SOV tanks that can go solo toe to toe with Panther
>>
File: xjnNhW5.jpg (289 KB, 1370x919)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>760414
I'm just telling you what I saw
>>
>>760357
>>testing shit with cheatcommands
How many times?
>>
File: 1610556934905.png (280 KB, 646x595)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>king tiger gets decrewed
>>
why bongs is considered the worst faction? maybe just me having good luck and bad axis players, I had way more win-to-lose ratio as bongs as supposed to soviet
>>
>>760357
Tank engagements are rng heavy, p4 against doctrinal soviet mediums SHOULD go either way, but I've not played since January so idk for sure.
You should load up the range test map and set up 6 or more tank engagements to see how it goes.
But yeah the p4 is a great tank, that's well known.
>>
Man ISU-152 is just a waste of fucken time isn't it? It just takes way too long to get it
>>
>>760410
>for select infantries too
Wich ones? im not at home right now.
>>
>>760442
>4v4
>tiger, elephant and the OWK tanks at the same time
>>
>>761161
OST Jager command
OST ass grens
OST luftwaffe field officer
OKW mg34 crew
SOV airborne guards
SOV assault guards
SOV seventh man conscript
USF cavalry riflemen
UKF assault section
UKF raid section
>>
>>761161
>>761188
oh I forgot to mention their portrait has been changed too to match up their new skins if you care about that sort of thing
>>
Any tips on how to play OKW or UKF?

t. mediocre Soviet player
>>
Newfag here, I played a few 1v1 games and placed at rank 6 with ost. Need some advice. I feel pretty good about early game but around the time soviets gets a t70 everything starts to fall apart, my mg and pak are constantly caught or too far back to be useful, and I really struggle to recap any point I lost if they have an mg.
I also don't know what to do with my tanks, I can't really push into AT that is already set up and it feels like their AT is always in time no matter where I go. Lategame I am just lost, presumably because the income difference was too big for too long.
And can I cancel an mg setting up? Once I pulled an mg from a building before the guys with the satchel came close, but because I drag clicked the mg it started setting up right in front of them and then promptly died.
>>
>>761314
>my mg and pak are constantly caught
place teller mines to cover your flank and always have infantry screening for your team weapons.
>I also don't know what to do with my tanks
You use your p4 to kill anything short of an AT gun or heavy tank
if AT guns bully them send them on the sides to force your enemy to reposition a bigger portion of his army
>I can't really push into AT
once the enemy AT reveals itself you should focus it with riflenades, mortars and infantry
late game use pwerfers, lefHs and offmaps
Your goal is to decrew them, push in and destroy or capture them
once the enemy has no more AT guns your vehicles should have free reign and you should have the game from there on
>Lategame I am just lost
Don't float, build caches if you have extra manpower and don't rush panthers unless you need to counter a heavy tank
if you're incredibly behind just stay in t3 and keep spamming p4s until you regain map control or get some good wipes
>And can I cancel an mg setting up?
no
>>
>>761314
>Rank 6
You're probably still struggling with basics like floating, remembering to reinforce infantry, kiting, hotkeys/control groups and so on.
Not to mention some basic gamesense
Watching POVs of better people play could give you some ideas of what you're doing wrong
>>
>>761239
not sure about OKW but UKF is generally harder to blob, so you need to specialise
>>
>>760862
In solo, it's a really bad idea because of timing and cost. In team games, you can justify an ISU-152 to help close games as it has a high wipe chance with HE shells. It's all about getting rid of elite squads to give you the edge, as well as tanking the manpower reserves. It also forces the opponent's hand if they can't outrange you with their own super tank hunters, which gives you the chance to bait them with AT mines and ambushes.

>>761239
Search for a guy called DevM on youtube. He's top rank player that gives out very level-headed tips. Might be a good idea to start there.
>>
>>761314
Assuming you're playing Ostheer, fighting Soviets is punishing them before they could hit their own power spikes. The two major spikes to keep in mind is the T-70 and the T4 7man squad upgrade. The former you already are aware of, as the light tank is something of a crutch for the Soviets for the longest time. It does, however, mean you can win yourself a considerable advantage if you manage to knock it out or leave it damaged for the majority of the fight. Teller AT mine one-shots them, though you have to be able to read the player, so less reliable. Alternative choice that can be observed by tournament players is to instead play keep-away with your pak40. While hoping for the pak40 to take a T-70 out is ideal, the more realistic outcome is to have your advance within reasonable range fo your pak40 and thus can send the T-70 to repairs every time. Minimize your manpower loss in the process and get your P4 out to force the T-70 to a far more passive position.

Around this time, the Soviets should also have their tier 4 on the way, which means the conscripts will have their veteran squad leader upgrade. This is the second spike as VSL upgrades improves veterancy rate, general durability (1 extra model) and a considerable improvement to damage thanks to their cover bonus. You'll find your LMG42 grens will start to struggle against them, which can drain you out of manpower if you pick engagements poorly. While nobody likes blobbers, it's more effective around this point to have overwhelming force to minimalize your own losses. Pick a timing where you have a momentary advantage (such as having a PIV while the opponent has none and/or having healthy vehicles while the opponents are in repair) and crush them to finish the match.
>>
Is blobbing the great filter of CoH? People who complain about blobs will never be good
>>
>>761964
no and no
>>
>>761964
yes and yes
>>
>>761329
>>761371
>>761336
Thanks dudes. I have a few more questions. Can I have some rule of thumb for how many mines and grenades I should be using to still have muni for the commander abilities?
Are mortars good? The 2 or 3 times I made a mortar I was not very impressed with the damage output.
When should I make an extra mg or pak?
Are flamethrower pios worth it?
>>
>>762186
>Can I have some rule of thumb for how many mines and grenades I should be using to still have muni for the commander abilities?
In general you should save up for weapon upgrades and take any good opportunity for grenades.
If you see that you're opponent has no trouble dodging nades with infantry then stop wasting ammo on them and only use them against team weapons.
There's an old saying in COH that goes "mines win games"
there's not a set amount of them you should place, it really depends on the situation.
and that's tellers, S-mines are very situational but also good to significantly slow the enemy down
>Are mortars good?
yes, they're your go-to counter for MGs and garrisons
also you should make copious use of smoke
>When should I make an extra mg or pak?
extra MG can really be at anytime, osteer MGs are great and the more the better.
first pak should be out to counter allies lights, second pak can wait until they have a medium
>Are flamethrower pios worth it?
a must on garrison heavy maps
but in general minesweepers have priority
>>
>>762186

As for mines and grenades, it is dependent on the faction and having a general idea of your expected expenses. For example, if we are still going by Ostheer, you generally want to keep munition costs low as you are saving up for your spike with LMG42 as well as saving for medic station at base. Even with a standard 3 gren start, that's going to 60x3 + 60 (medic) = which amounts to 240 muni. In comparison, Soviets don't exactly have early upgrades that are muni-intensive, so they can be more ready with spamming molotovs and placing mines (or AT gun barrage). Keep your costs and upgrades in mind, and spend excess when you can afford it to double down advantages.

Mortars are RNG dependent, but they are something I prefer to build if I felt generous with manpower or witness an MG heavy early build. Smoke is a great tool, especially with the new patch increasing the barrage range for smoke shells, and the auto-fire can occasionally win you engagements you would otherwise lose.

MG42 is a strong unit, so there's no harm in getting extra if you feel like your opponent is smart and flanks a lot. If not, better to save manpower and tech. Paks should at the minimum be equal to the amount of tanks you expect to face. Although you can substitute a pak with a tank when doing the math.

Flame pioneers are great for removing garrisons, and it generally is a DPS hike for pioneers. For soviets, flamer combat engineers is actually a key part since it is the few options for damage output.
>>
>>761964
Blob is just a strategy like any other. I think people who hate blobs are justified in the sense that it is sort of simplistic in just attack moving in a general direction. But the same could be said that blobbing invites massive loss if countered, so I personally welcome it from opponents.
>>
>>762490
how do I counter blob tho? recently been playing a lot of UKF, Centaurs didnt do so shit when encountered shrek blob
>>
>>763038
>Blob
Centaur
>Anti tank blob
Hmg
>>
>>763131
so keep both at the same time then in case of normal blob and AT blob, got it thanks
>>
>>763038
>Centaurs didnt do so shit when encountered shrek blob
Keep the Centaur at range advantage
>>
>>763132
well you should always have an HMG or two
>>
>>763187
ah so kite them then, I get it

>>763195
I do, just for holding a point tho, I rarely bring them for offensive, might try that more
>>
Brits are kino post patch, especially Ass Sections build
>>763202
Yes, this applies to everything btw, the only time you shouldn't is when you need a safeshot or already outdps the enemy and want to chase it
>>
>>721993
any1 know of a coh 2 multiplayer discord?
>>
>>763038
I'd joke and tell you just blob harder than they do, but it depends on the faction when we're talking about blobs. As for UKF, excluding doctrines, you do struggle with a standard blob answer. Machine guns can only do so much when it comes to slowing down massed infantry, especially if the push is first complimented with artillery beforehand. Centaurs' veterancy ability is great for cheeky wipes, but isn't the answer versus shrek blobs. The same, however, can be said about shrek blobs fighting any half decent infantry squad. If fighting equal amounts of infantry sections, typically an AT dedicated unit is not going to win. Apply sprinkles of hand grenades or even an artillery flare as a zone denial and AT blobs are not going to have an easy time. If, however, we include doctrinal UKF choices, I would wager an AVRE tends to happily delete blobs. Assault squads are great as well as the white phosphorous means any push if typically not worth it, as they'll be near wipe potential and aren't going to last when thrown against Stens and Thompsons.

>>764056
SkippyFx is a youtuber that makes silly Coh2 compilations and streams. He has a discord group that's advertised in the channels. Typically has a couple players active at most points of the day, although some prefer to do in-house and they never have it balanced. Don't fall for that trap.
>>
>>764054
Ass Secs are so good now, UKF was lacking good close quarter troop

>>763038
blob back with commandos, theyll drop faster than you can kill their troops
>>
>>761367
Even in team games by the time I get the ISU the match is pretty much over
>>
>>764468
Yeah. Like I wrote, it's for closing games. Typically doesn't have a chance to show off much unless it's brought in early using fuel drops. Particularly long matches might be only exception where it hangs out more than the 10 seconds it just rolled out. Folks also tend to surrender after seeing it.
>>
>>764054
>Brits are kino post patch,
oh yes, not sure it it already was but the Hold the Line ability are so fking good, you can rekt blob trying to cap and stop tank blob
>>
File: 1600883817863.jpg (14 KB, 437x431)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Assault Grenadiers
>Meme grenade ability that stops all models from firing and is slow
>Upgrade only adds another man
Assault Section
>Smoke grenade
>Normal Grenade
>WP grenade with instant triggering
>Upgrade gives 2 thompsons, concentrating the squad dps around less models and imprpvkng kid range capabilities
>>
>>765386
Assault grenadiers
>in commanders with Tigers meaning it has actual late game potential
assault section
>heres your m10 bro
>>
>>765557
>heres your m10 bro
>implying it's not strictly superior to tiger
>>
>>765557
Tiger
>230 fuel heavy tank barely used in competitive
M10
>Here's your 80 fuel ultra fast tank destroyer that hardcounters Ostheer Tier 3 and softcounters any heavy tank
>>
>>765386
Forgot to mention that assgrens need battlephase 2 to upgrade, their upgrade comes 4 minutes later at the very least
God they are so fucking shit
>>
>>765557
imo m10s aren't terrible because the firefly are overpriced and bad because of their slooooow reload time
so with that commander you have a TD that can actually fire twice before the enemy tank is fully healed and doesn't cost 9999 fuel so you can call it earlier and it won't affect your comet/churchill as much
>>
>>765557
Assault grenadiers
>No offmaps
Assault Sections
>heres your anti vehicle and anti infantry loiter
>>
>>765557
What are you talking aboutn Assaukt Regiment is much better than any Assault Grenadiers commander
>>
>>765557
nigga, dont send your m10 alone of course its going to suck

>>765646
pretty much yea, when paired with Firefly/Comet its pretty good backup to it and when
>>
>pick UKF
>make 3 (three) infantry sections
>put them in cover
>win all engagements

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>765920
Because they're rubbish out of cover without the Bren and have an alarming tendency for wipes if you throw bombs at them.
>>
sov is so fun bros
>>
File: mortars.webm (2 MB, 1280x720)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
Why do Soviet 82mm mortars suck so hard compared to German mortars?
>>
>>766513
second clip is obviously friendly fire
>>
>>766233
paired with a good UKF player and you have one hell of a early game domination
>>766517
kek, I would be pissed off if that happens
>>
>>766513
Because it was designed as a slow but powerful splash weapon.
Its poor reload and accuracy was ment to be remedied by "Precise Shot" ability, but it rekd germs so hard that the tears in forums never ended.
When that vet ability was removed, so was the 82mm mortar, since the german one could just snipe it after one shot, while he couldn't hit a barn.
>>
>>766517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n80K_XSRKl4
>soviets have more units in their team weapons to make their surviviability better
>still die incredibly fucking fast compared to german teams
>>
>>766563
That's right allies never win any tournament ever because they're sooo UP!
>>
ahem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaP-2suHWZg
>>
>>766513
>friendly fire
>>
>>766563
>Soviets have artillery flare to set up barrage
>>
File: Erika.jpg (86 KB, 849x1200)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>Destroy T-34/85 with Puma
>Puma gets snared
>Conscripts hurrah for the at nade
>I have Obersoldaten right there
>I hit W to make the Puma and throw a bundle grenade
>Since I stopped the Puma I knew where the conscripts would have stopped to throw the grenade
>The bundle grenade and the mg34 follow up wipe the squad
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt
Erika
Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
Wird umschwärmt
Erika
>>
>>766706
>I hit W to make the Puma and throw a bundle grenade
>I hit W to make the Puma
>to make the Puma
to make it WHAT?? TELL US!!!
>>
File: Sturmpioneers.jpg (181 KB, 500x500)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>766716
To make the Puma stop, my bad
>>
File: Osttruppen.jpg (267 KB, 800x1132)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
Has anyone tried Osttruppen after the patch? Can you still count on them?
>>
>>766723
my little ostruppen can't be that cute!
>>
File: 1609952574251.jpg (700 KB, 1000x563)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
are we posting anime coh?
>>
File: Falls.jpg (86 KB, 800x1131)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>766734
Cute
>>
File: E_YrcKQVQAMtiFM.jpg (189 KB, 500x500)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Sniper, looking like a total hoe.
>>
File: cute shocks.jpg (267 KB, 800x1131)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>766760
>*throws smoke grenade on approach*
>>
File: Lewd Obers.jpg (590 KB, 745x1200)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>What is it anon? come
>Don't you wanna get to know me?
>I put no booby trap this time, I swear
>>
>>766782
>SS troops
>Their veterancy 1 ability is literally gassing enemies
It will never not be funny
>>
File: EsGgZijUcA0mbEL.jpg (165 KB, 500x500)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2588548178
UUUUUGH
>>
>>766786
>Turns portraits into anime girls
Sounds based to me
>>
File: Lewd Volks.jpg (435 KB, 714x1200)
435 KB
435 KB JPG
>Contact, Sherman Panzer closing in
>>
File: SS Panzergrenadier.jpg (69 KB, 500x397)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
What are you enjoying bros?
Playing a bit of Brits 1vs1 as of late
I've found Raid Sections underwhelming, anyome else tried them
>>
>>767221
UKF 3v3, commandos are fun
>>
File: 1629270830549.png (239 KB, 500x500)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
7 man squads or PPSh upgrade
>>
>>767613
7 man is almost always better but I always go for 1-2 ppsha squads for meme points and to catch niggers off guard
>>
>>767613
7 men no context
ppsh work only if you deliberately spam like 5 cons squads and blob with them
>>
>>767613
7 man overall better, but a PPSh squad or two can be useful for flanking. You also get Hit the Dirt for all of your squads as part of the bargain.
>>
>>767613
7 men is better in general.
Ppsh can work, and comes faster and synergizes with hurrah
>>
File: E-7zDmlUcAQXeaQ.jpg (159 KB, 500x702)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>
What 1v1 rank would you say is 'good' not bad, not amazing but good?
>>
>>768130
Depends
Your level, on the left from your player name is a better indication. There's up to 20 levels, the higher the better. Your rank is simply your place among everyone that for that faction and mode is ranked, for example if you are the top 100 player for UKF 1vs1 than your rank is 100. However the rank does not indicate how many players are ranked, so if there's 2000 players than your rank is prestigious, while if there's 500 players than it's less impressive.

Instead the level automatically accounts for the number of ranked players.
If you are rank 500 in a move with 1000 players your level is 10, exactly the average.

So basically, to have a faction/mode wide criteria, you should use level. I would say from 12 to 15 level it's "good". Level 12 to 15 1v1 players will properly manuver, kite, use hotkeys, learn and predict timings, choose wisely engagements worth fighting,...
>>
I need teammates to blame when i lose

Is 3v3, 4v4 online active in COH2?
>>
>>768389
They are the most popular modes
>>
>>767613
go penal
>>
>>768389
3v3, 4v4 is easy to get into games but theres a lot of players that drops at slight hint of defeat which is annoying and AFKers
>>
File: wtf.webm (2.61 MB, 1280x720)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB WEBM
can this game stop existing?
>>
>>770033
lmao nice, serves you right for literally just box selecting and a-moving your army
>>
>>770069
thats not me kek but yes
>>
>>770033
hehehehhehehehEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHHEheheheheheh eaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>770033
Haha, I love my job.
>>
>>770033
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>770033
oh no no no
>>
File: 205.jpg (206 KB, 1080x1350)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Redpill me on CoH bros, I keep seeing a lot of vids of it on youtube and it looks fun.
How cancerous is it?
Is the multiplayer scene big enough?
Is it too late to get into it?
Why are the graphics hideous?
>>
>>770120
>How cancerous is it?
as much as you make it
>Is the multiplayer scene big enough?
It's still one of the biggest RTSes out there, you will have no issue finding noobs on your level to play against.
>Why are the graphics hideous?
most anons ITT have potato PCs for some reason
>>
>>770120
>How cancerous is it?
nigger
yes
>Is it too late to get into it?
no
because it's old
>>
>>770033
ouch thats gotta hurt
>>770069
the soviet guy is his allies, check out the dying one man rifleman in the beginning, that's his troops
>>
>>770120
its probably one of the few rts thats still active, so you wouldnt have trouble finding games
>>
>>770120
>How cancerous is it?
Learn to play and it isn't
One of the biggest multiplayer rts games, you won't have issues finfing matches in a long time
>Is it too late to get into it?
No, especially when on sale it becomes dirty cheap
They are not if you have a good pc
>>
File: 1552886271319.png (187 KB, 605x381)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>770033
>>
>>770120
Girl on the right is so hot wtf.
>>
>>770033
HAHAHAHAHAHA serves you right you gardening blober
>>
File: sturms.gif (3.66 MB, 438x288)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB GIF
>first engagement
>wipe sturms
is there a better feeling in the game?
>>
>>770033
Get wrecked Soviet blob nigger
>>
File: 1622388556234.png (1.2 MB, 1080x1079)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>770033
>svt combat engis
>>
>>770996
>First engagement
>Wipe Sturms
>Enemy Ragequits
>You don't get any scrap and just wasted 10 minutes of your life.
>>
>>770909
>>771002
>blob
nigga, thats 4 infantry, 2 of em is engineer no less, you want blob? 4 conscript is a blob
>>
File: puma.gif (2.97 MB, 444x390)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB GIF
>>771188
stomping trannies so much that you make them ragequit feels great
I'll gradly give up a drop for it
especially when it's retarded OKW players getting overly aggressive with their meme engineers

pic related is another candidate for best feeling
>OKW goes puma as his first vehicle
>gets a single shot on the m20
>immediately dies to an m20 mine
>>
has anyone had much success with the sherman 105?
I just don't see why would I use them when for a little bit more cost I could get 2 m8HMCs that have more range, a faster projectile, can fire over obstacles and have a cost-free vet0 barrage instead of the paid vet1 barrage of the 105
>>
Why is the SU-76 so underused? I've been playing it a lot more often these days and it is nothing short of excellent:
>Inexpensive with low pop count (just 1 over mainline infantry!)
>Mobile
>Immune to regular gunfire and some resistance to artillery
>Rapid-firing AT with good penetration
>Cheap Barrage that can pop crews from much greater range than the foot ZIS

>>771343
Apparently it used to be better but then it got nerfed by having its 105 turned into a game howitzer shell without any attendant improvements.
>>
>>770909
>>771002
You even play the game you nonce? That's 2 guards and 2 engi, that's hardly a blob
>>
>>771437
>I-it was only 4 squads!! I usually blob more than this, I swear!
lmao
>>
File: 1607986516825.png (216 KB, 680x329)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>it's these squads so it doesn't count as a blob
>>
>>771443
you want to see a blob, nigger? heres a blob. 2 assgrens and a pgrens can easily deal with the webm's "blob", dont be a dumbass
>>
>>771429
people don't use the su76 because the low health, armor and damage makes it fall off drastically when facing more than one medium tank
Personally I love it both as a zoning tool and team weapons deleter but I never build more than 1
unless I'm trying to pressure an OKW truck or can't build Zis guns, then it's two

>Apparently it used to be better but then it got nerfed by having its 105 turned into a game howitzer shell without any attendant improvements.
maybe the idea was to make it a brummbar-esque infantry deleter but it just doesn't have the tankyness to operate in its own range imo
in those "Oh shit I need something to defend VPs" situations it does significantly better than the scott but in a generalist anti-infantry role the HE sherman performs just fine (and isn't useless against tanks) while costing significantly less, which also means it it slows down jacksons less
Meanwhile the support weapon deleter role is perfectly covered by the scott already
Perhaps its supposed to synergize with the m10 so you have cheap(er) AT to plug the gap and expensive anti-infantry vehicles but ti just seems less optimal than the normal way
>>
>>771456
cope skillet
>>
File: ywnbab.jpg (181 KB, 828x641)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>771462
tf that suppose to mean you dumb nigger, speak English
>>
>>771464
>you will never be a blobber
lel

seconding this anon, 2 infantry squads and 2 engis is hardly a blob
>>
>>771466
aye plus its Soviet engis as well those guys are almost useless in combat without the flamethrower
>>
Is the KV-1 any good?
>>
>>771475
Yes
>>
>>771429
>Why is the SU-76 so underused?
Because its 120 damage doesn't increase with vet, so it takes 1 more hit to kill mediums, because it takes one less hit to destroy it than mediums and because the t-70 has huge shock value
>>
>>771475
its good but shrek blobs of 4 units can easily destroy it so send it as a backup to your infantry
>>
>>771475
>"Heavy" tank with no actual gun
But hey, it can sponge those P4 shots so that makes it good am I right?
>>
>>771512
heavy as in weight, not the size of the cannon. You dont use it against T4 tanks you use it to scare off infantry or clear out vp with bunkers and mgs
>it can sponge those P4 shots so that makes it good
well yea if you want to use it against T4 tanks, thats one way to do it
>>
>>771512
Yes
>>
>>771512
>"Heavy" tank with no actual gun
>videogames have made him so retarded he thinks "heavy tank" means a tank that does a lot of DPS
>>
Anyone else only gets M8s and M36s with USF?
The sherman feels a bit redundant
>Riflemen and HMGs deals with enemy infantry
>M8 deals with stationary weapons and support weapons
>M36 deals with tanks
>ATguns and zooks plug the gap until jacksons are out
mostly talking 2v2s btw
>>
>>771774
Depends, in 1vs1 you are forced to make choices and bet on the shock of units, so an early m8 is dangerous unless you are sure the enemy won't pull out a medium or you already invested heavily in at guns, because pulling an m36 out before would delay the scott too much.
So people use mediums to bring a versatile tool with anti infantry and anti light vehicle shock value that won't be helpless against other mediums
>>
>>771774
M36 first is the bitch defensive move ensuring you won't die to enemy mediums. Sherman is the chad "I'm already ahead and I want to end this match right now" move.
>>
>>771466
true, if its 4 conscript or something then yea thats definitely a blob

>>771774
youre right, in 1v1 Sherman is kinda useless, if you want anti infantry you can just go AAHT, if you want to anti tank just go Jackson
>>
Is the T-34/76 worth using or is it just a waste of time and resources?
>>
>>772435
Yes. If you can get it out early, it can have a huge impact on the game and may well clinch it. It's fast, cheap, and can bully anything that isn't a tank. It works well on open maps where you can flank and punch into your opponent's backline, especially once you vet and can use it to decap/cap. Mobility is key: you can use it to poke out weakspots in your opponents line and then move away to a different sector before they can react.

That said, you can't really use it to peek-a-boom like Axis tanks. Unless you have a noticeable numerical advantage, you will also usually trade badly against Axis armour. Despite its AI abilities, it also can't quite deal with infantry blobs on its own, but nothing's new on that front when concerning Soviet units.

In summary, well worth it if you know you can get a tank out much earlier than your opponent, but less so if they are in a position to start rolling out armour themselves. It also doesn't do well with narrow, crowded maps that are easy to defend.
>>
>>772435
>Is the T-34/76 worth using
Yes
>>
>Do something, we're down to page 10, dammit!
>>
>>773084
cya in the next thread
>>
>>773084
Kek
>>
>>773084
>The thread is about to be archived... all hope is lost!
>>
>>773084
WE'RE ARCHIVED LIKE A STUFFED PIG, WE'RE DOWN TO PAGE 10
>>
File: Mr Z.png (286 KB, 640x478)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>723414
I fucking hate skippy, all he does is blob (then call out the emeny for blobbing) suck and then blame his team mates whenever he can. He also get mad when his son comes in to spend time with him. Fuck this BetaCuck Dad.
>>
>>723414
there was actually a big discussion about it and for a while people started using counter barrage a lot in game which was shit because people never remembered to use it before
I think the main reason why it was removed was that it could actually target british base howitzers and it was a bit unfair
didn't they give them direct fire to compensate?
Haven't used German howitzers in forever, I can't remember

>>773531
All twitch streamers do the gay ass complaining, some are salty and others are whiny
Only Von Ivan has ascended
>>
>>752822
>havent played in forever
>get random craving to play
>que up whermacht
>everything is tedious
>commanders are useless
>call in's aare anemic
Looks like allyboos finally got their way. Doesnt stop them from bitching in chat that axis are op when they lose though.
>>
>>773974
I find axis easy mode for three reasons, that being the machine guns covering an entire lane and preventing all flanks, tanks are sturdier and stronger, and most of the units are elites and melt the majority of infantry they fight. This is in 4vs4/3vs3 though and probably where most of the ally complaints are at
>>
>>773987
>This is in 4vs4/3vs3 though
lmao, anything above 1v1 may as well be glorified roleplay
>>
>>773989
dunno what to tell you anon, all the other modes are more fun to play
>>
File: Low res.png (106 KB, 212x220)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>enemy knows what he's doing
>get stomped
>enemy is noob
>stomp
sigh
>>
>>774019
stop being medicore, either git gud or embrace the shitter
>>
>>774024
I don't have the time to git gud and I'm not retarded enough to be a shitter
>>
Are the Americans really so much harder to play other than the other nmations or do I just suck?
>>
>>774314
nah its not, if anything its easy
>>
>>774314
You probably make teching mistakes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.