[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626874958619.png (449 KB, 1080x349)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/-sIi6O1SPjk

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/933110/view/4389304926139994509
>>
>>692865
Last I checked, this game was deleting random files on computers. Did they fix that?
>>
>>692877
Like a year ago and only a few people ever faced that problem.
>>
I'm not sold on the civs.
However since this is an AoE 3 thread, I wanted to ask: How the hell are Americans supposed to survive rushes? They have one of the roughest early economies in the game.
>>
>>692865
WE
>>
File: WE.webm (1.02 MB, 1282x404)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB WEBM
>>692865
WUZ
>>
>>692980
KANGZ
>>
>>692865
Weird name, and I'm a bit disappointed that they only made two civs. They're good picks, but a dedicated North African faction and a full tropical faction would've been nice.
>>
So no Zulu after all.
>>
>>692865
Memes write themselves.
>>
>>693088
And why the fuck are the Moroccans and Berbers black? They enslaved niggers, why are they forcing such a retarded meme
>>
File: Riff pirates.jpg (90 KB, 760x522)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>693105
>And why the fuck are the Moroccans and Berbers black?
Most likely referencing the southern and Saharan groups, like the Tuareg and Zenata, then Riffians, rather than the coastal Amazigh.
>They enslaved niggers
The black-white deal only entered their culture around the time of the 19th century. They just project it backwards nowadays due to wounded national pride. Before then, the only important thing was the question of whether or not you were a Muslim.
>>
I really hope that new African nations use white villagers.
>>
>>693112
That'd be pretty lazy.
>>
>>693105
they wuz shieks
>>
>>693111
leftist bullshit, the arabs thought african blacks were so inferior that they generally weren't even worth enslaving - too stupid to be clerks, too lazy for hard labor, was the general opinion.
>>
>>693133
>the arabs thought african blacks were so inferior that they generally weren't even worth enslaving
>Source - My ass.
Poor, poor you.
>>
no thankyou
>>
>>693140
He's kind of right about inferiority, it's still a view held there today.
>>
>>693201
>He's kind of right about inferiority
He isn't. I've done my research here. He's going to pull out the /his/ pasta in a second, unaware of its many assumptions, then overlook the matters of scholarship, trade, and Islamic relations.
>it's still a view held there today.
It's almost entirely a modern view to begin with. Of course it's going to persist. 100 years with China being the leading world power later, and they won't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>693204
The fuck are you even talking about China for, you shizo. Anyway, I seen then basically split into groups and not mingle with each other, arabs for sure didn't like darkie ones.
>>
>>693209
>The fuck are you even talking about China for, you shizo.
I'm saying that cultures are affected by dominant powers and their influences. China's fairly neutral on race, with its government trying to establish good relations with all of the other nations. They have no reason to push the same race-obsession that drives Euros nuts.
>Anyway, I seen then basically split into groups and not mingle with each other, arabs for sure didn't like darkie ones.
"Darkie" Arabs are generally from the South, and may be Yemeni. With the recent advent of Saudis in the region, the politics of group affiliation will be rough. If you meant actual dark-skinned ones, you'd mainly expect to see Cushites (their longtime rivals), Swahili (Despised for being Bantu), and Somalis (Who're in denial about being black). Really, Muslims are just weird nowadays.
>>
>>693227
>China's fairly neutral on race
They are more likely to support race realism, actually. Certainly more than polit correct unis of western world.
>>
>>693233
>They are more likely to support race realism, actually.
Trying to prop up a dying view? Really? They're sensible people at heart, and have nothing to gain from making enemies in this way.
>>
>>692865
postmodernists need to be lynched
>>
File: 1589582751418.gif (1.38 MB, 442x300)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>>693227
The virgin "I'm not a nigger I swear" Somali vs the chad "Profess black solidarity with African-Americans so you can scam them out of their money" Igbo grindset
>>
File: arab black quotes.png (1.48 MB, 1319x1110)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>693140
not that anon but
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj
educate yourself
>>
File: 124234565.jpg (17 KB, 240x189)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>693333
Oh, I recognize this gay /his/ pasta.
>Dumb assumption regarding a cultural matter
>Quote about groups south of the outer Niger Delta, made by someone who had no ability to make it there
>Quote disproven by the West African systems
>Hearsay about two specific groups on the continent.
>Hearsay again
>Retard thinking the womb is a literal oven
>More hatred for the Zanj
>Candide learning that child trafficking is a thing
>Later has to learn that humidity affects clothing and related cultural elements
>Zanj again
>Based Zanj
>Based Zanj, making the Arab lose his cool.
I love the sheer hatred these guys generate just by existing.
Also, a few guys calling them animalistic doesn't tie in to his point.
You're not even educated, you flippant moron.
>>
>>693105
This is true, they were descendants of the Vandals and true White Germanics, god bless Kaiser.
>>
File: 1611410419029.jpg (349 KB, 920x920)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
Damn, am I the only one hyped?
>>
>>693227
lmao this fucking guy
>>
Hol' up
Hol' up hol' up hol' up
>>
>>693725
I'm fairly hyped myself.
Maining Hausa day 1
and then going back to never playing online
>>
>>693227
China is racist as fuck what the hell are you on
>>
>>693820
>>693738
The government there, you loons. Moreover, most people there have never even seen an African. All they know are rumors and American pop culture.
>>
File: 1567042763340.jpg (237 KB, 2500x1623)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>693795
Based, but why you don't like online Anon?
>>
>>693239
>muh Chinese are smart and intelligent
>They would surely adopt my leftist world view! Pragmaticism!
It is pragmatic to divide the races, anon. You're a retard.
>>
>>693851
>They would surely adopt my leftist world view!
"Chinese in Eurasia, Africans in Africa, revive T'ang" isn't a leftist view.
>>
>>693111
>Before then, the only important thing was the question of whether or not you were a Muslim
It was also super important what ethnic background you were when considering hierarchy ex: The Arab Muslims were the ruler class of Al-Andalus, every other muslim ethnic group was ranked somewhere below them. I would imagine that Morocco would act in the same way, especially since Berbers were used by the Arabs as their method of conquest (Berbers were used as soldiers to fight and they won the spoils of war, while Arabs installed themselves as the administrative class).
>>
>>693872
we saw the same thing play out in libya just a few years ago, with some negro lynchings for good measure
>>
AYOOOOOOO
>>
>>693872
Within their home countries, sure. Foreign nationals, coming as traders, emissaries, artisans, and clerics, wouldn't have been put right in the same ethnic hierarchy.
More to the point of this conversation, the fact is that there were multiple faces in these countries, and they each had their own interests or times being dominant. Morocco was a mixed country, and it's not right to assume they would hide anyone who wasn't purely white-ish from view. Same with the others.
>>
So do any of you actually play the game or what
>>
>>693946
The original yeah, fuck DE though.
>>
File: 1626113314881.webm (1.64 MB, 1920x1080)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
>>693949
What's wrong with DE?
>>
>>693950
Game balance ruined, plenty of bugs floating around, annoying new civs with auto gathering buildings without map control (Japan was annoying enough already), and I hate the aesthetics of the units.
>>
>>693946
I only play WoL. Did buy DE recently though. I rarely ever get to see Africans in history games.
>>
>>693354
I think I've seen you elsewhere on this board. You are now the official /vst/ nigger lover.
>>
>>693953
Idk man the Dutch were auto gathering too and they exist since the vanilla, and even Swedes while a bit unbalanced still need map control. Yeah, balance it's not perfect but they've been updating with patches pretty often and some civs like China and Aztecs actually feel viable in treaty now. Idk, I'm just happy with the new content.
>>
>>694029
Why are you playing Treaty mode?
>>
>>694029
The whole game has become treaty now, that's the problem. 1vs1 isn't colonial/fortress rush anymore, its a turtle boom meta. Dutch had to spend 700 resources per bank and were very weak in Colonial age because of their units composition (skirm, huss, pike), Dutch mainly succeeded in maps that lacked trading posts.
>>
>>693829
because it's hard
>>
>>693133
What the fuck are you talking about? The Arabs took so many slaves from East Africa that the entire region was underpopulated until the British ended the slave trade in the region in the 19th century.
>>
>>694290
East Africa was under-populated because half of it's in a rain shadow, and the other half has to clear dense jungles for access to most of its farmland in a bush-fallow system. Clear too many trees and your soil gets wiped out in only a few years, since the soil saturation is fucked by rainwater. Considering the prevalence of pastoral groups, and the fact that the British introduced Peanuts and Cassava, I think we have a better cause for the lack of population.
>>
Is it really necessary to have this much sperging over a game adding Ethiopia?
>>
>>693204
>He's going to pull out the /his/ pasta in a second
>>693333
>Pasta
Who could've guessed?
>>
>>694029
>viable in traty
look at this retard
>>
>>694306
they are AOE2 niggers that doesn't play the game / poltards who got offended because black people
This board is a shithole that doesn't deserve games / good games
>>
>>693354
>2021 AD
>seriously getting triggered by truth
>on fucking fourchins
Don't.
>>693333
HOLY QUADRUPLE TRUTHS
>>
>>694358
>on fucking fourchins
I was bored.
>>
Of all African groups, those are 2 that make sense to me
>Ethiopia
Major trade hub in the region, interacted a lot with other civilizations
>Hausa
Largest ethnic group among all SSA
>>
>>693946
From time to time yes
>>
File: 1348987654.jpg (53 KB, 319x465)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>694405
>Largest ethnic group in SSA
>One of the major origins for diaspora able to buy the DLC
>Dominant ethnic group in an up-and-coming country
>One of the few cases where they can make a female leader without forcing it
Convenient pick, man.
>>
>>694407
I wouldn't say convenient, just one of the more obvious picks if you've not going for say the Mali.
>>
>>694337
>>694053
What I'mt trying to say is that a lot of civs got viable in lategame. Also there's a new balance patch coming out in a week.
>>
>>694152
Fair points 2bh, hopefully they address this in the coming patch.
>>
File: 1508839409160.jpg (59 KB, 632x511)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>693333
checked
>>
AoM DE when?
>>
>>693825
Dude china is one of the most racist country on earth. They hate blacks and they act towards any white as they were cirkus animals. Its not even up to compare to white countries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ftZdHnHBHo&t=954s
>>
>>693114
so up to with game standards
>>
>>695317
>Dude china is one of the most racist country on earth.
There were a number of African communities doing business there, with one of the largest ones being a Little Africa in its own right. Intermarriage and mutual respect, with the only issue being arbitrary cops, who fuck everyone over. Their actual government has been trying to deal with the xenophobia one bit at a time.
I'm not taking the opinion of some drug-peddling circus act as fact.
>>
>>693112
>>695318
They're not tho
>>
>>693233
>race realism
Weasel shit. If you hate blacks just say so. Don't be a pussy and just say
>no gaiz I'm not a racist I'm just a race realist ;^)
Race realism is the most pathetically transparent piece of /pol/tard autism on the planet
>>
>>695320
oh wow they have little africa. Congratz they are at same level as US 100 years ago. And interracial merriage are big no-no especially blackmanXchinnes whoman.
>I'm not taking the opinion of some drug-peddling circus act as fact.

This guy lives there, but yeah, sure some anon on 4chan has better info about it.
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/covid-blackface-tv-china-s-racism-problem-runs-deep-n1258125

Also of course govrn. stick they head into african asses. Easy money, easy way to exploid https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/voa-news-china/experts-report-china-hacking-african-union-hq-fits-larger-pattern. I hope you are chinnese yourself becuase if you are US lefties then fucking hell, you guys are retarded.
>>
>>695328
>And interracial merriage are big no-no especially blackmanXchinnes whoman.
Varies with the region, anon. Again the Chinese govt. has been encouraging exactly that as a form of diplomacy, to ensure people of the middle and upper classes in these up-and-coming countries have a connection to China, and produce half-Chinese kids. It's an easy way into any country.
>MSNBC
>American news
Oh, fuckin' wow. Amazing.
>Voice of America says China bad
>Therefore China bad
WHOA
Anon, you may be mentally ill.
>>
>>695331
>Chinese govt. has been encouraging
So they DO have a racial problem and the commie govt. trying to (enforce) do something with it...
There would be no need to push something so basic as interacial marriage if the citizens weren´t racist at first place.
It always amaze me how people can say that westernes are racist because they isnt any black actor at oscar or some other utter bullshit but then they praise china for any smallest basic things in terms of inter-racial relationship.

>I dont like source media so its never happened xDDDD
you are lost cost anon...
>>
>>695337
>So they DO have a racial problem and the commie govt. trying to (enforce) do something with it...
It's xenophobia, much like with everyone else, not a race issue. The past few centuries have been rough on them, but as conditions have improved, ordinary citizens have become less cautious. There's less fear surrounding the outside world, and as their connections in Africa increase, it'll become much more open.
>There would be no need to push something so basic as interacial marriage if the citizens weren´t racist at first place.
They're pushing it because they have a timeline.
>It always amaze me how people can say that westernes are racist because they isnt any black actor at oscar or some other utter bullshit
It mostly has to do with some 30% of the men being imprisoned. In most countries, something like that would be considered a blatant act of war.
>"Source doesn't matter!"
Did you even make it out of HS?
>>
my game is stuck on the splash screen and takes about 20 minutes just to start the game. ive been digging about it on the internet and it seems the issue is that it searches the whole computer for a specific file. anyone got a fix for something like this?
>>
If I don't have the dlc can I still vs Kang civs in multiplayer
>>
>>693950
>A campaign where you destroy Japan as Ottomans.
Nani?!
>>
>>694029
That image looks really beautiful. It is funny how AoE3 DE looks way better than AoE4 shit.
>>
>>697235
It's the best aoe title. I never understood how aoe 2 autists even think it's good considering how slow the early game is and how generic everything is. Boring as fuck
>>
>>695326
What? What I meant is that they are more likely to use race as concept in anthropology studies and such and would not shy as portraying races ''different''.
>>
>>697576
Only Westerners would.
>>
>>697633
*Only Westerners would refrain from saying races exist. It's just that most don't attribute as much to race as Westerners do.
>>
>>694152
Treaty created a way for people who want to make their fancy nice cities a way to play the game.
>>
>>697576
Not him and sure but that's not what race realism is, race realism at the end of the day is using science as a justification for being racist and the idea that certain races are subhuman. It's just a rebranding of phrenology but with skull shape being replaced by IQ.
>>
>>697248
I feel bad for people like you that can't appreciate every title but you do you
>>
Isn't this game still crashing like crazy? And randomly disconnecting from MP games? Why the fuck would they make an expansion at this state?
>>
File: 1617500527401.jpg (85 KB, 743x749)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>african kingdoms but for aoe3
>the thread devolves into chinese
I just want to see pics of the new art and features, please. Maybe complain a little that is ethiopia again, because wamin, but probably this time makes more sense than in 2, idk
Has a bigger or at least more interesting Empire than they of african origin existed?
>>
File: Cannon dodge.webm (641 KB, 1280x720)
641 KB
641 KB WEBM
>>697248
Based

>>696917
yeah you can still fight them

>>698144
on team games sometimes, there some bugs still but it has really improved since launch
>>
File: 165432345.jpg (79 KB, 792x441)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>698197
>Maybe complain a little that is ethiopia again, because wamin
The woman is Hausa
>Has a bigger or at least more interesting Empire than they of african origin existed?
Yeah. Lunda, Later Oyo, the Gur Kingdoms, and Kilwa. But Africans in general are generally impossible to market to Westerners, since they don't know anything about it and can hardly be taught. Microsoft is experimenting by putting Sokoto in their game, and referencing other African countries. We'll see how things turn out.
>>
I don't like any of the expansion pack civilizations because they have much fewer units and buildings than the Europeans and every unit is some stupid gimmick, like infantry who have the stats of cavalry.
>>
File: 1.png (589 KB, 1214x266)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>701112
Alliance units add like 4-5 more to each, no?
Ethiopian rooster seems quite more standard but both have interesting cavalry desu.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (283 KB, 1280x720)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>697235
Yeah, AoE3 visuals are pretty underrated.
>>
>>702240
>That ranged cav
Holy shit that looks pretty good
Is it stupid expensive to balance it out?
>>
>>702246
Yeah, costs like a Cuirassier and both Dragoons and Skirmishers get a bonus against them.
>>
I guess the American states system is becoming the standard for new stuff.
>>
>>697235
>>694029
That's a shot you'll literally never see in a normal AoE3 game. Even the terrain isn't even gameplay terrain. It's set up for a pretty screenshot.
>>
File: alberto barbosa.jpg (40 KB, 600x584)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>692865
I think I will stick with the superior Kang expansion.
>>
File: 7.jpg (521 KB, 1336x876)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>704027
>15 new units and mercenaries shared by 2 civs, with some very different mechanics and tech trees
>2 customizable new homecities, so 120 units/resources/bonuses to balance + 30 unique bonuses
>8 unique units by each civ
>15 new maps
>5 new sub-civilizations with 3 unique technologies, 1-2 unique units each

vs

>7 unique units total
>3-4 bonuses and 2 (two) upgrades for each civ
>5 lategame upgrades missing for each civ

AoE3 gets way too much hate desu
>>
>>704743
>7 unique units total
I can only think of 6.
>>
>>705239
Gbeto, Shotel, Genitour, Camel Archer, Organ Gun, Caravel, Feitoria.
>>
>>704743
What bothers me about the AoE3 expacs is that they add way too much, but it never feels different. The ethnic civs have the same units more or less as the europeans, but they are given slightly different stats and different names so how is a new player supposed to recognize that the gurkha is just an Indian skirmisher? The ethnic civs also have absolutely pitiful building options.
>>
>>705250
>Feitoria
That's not a unit, dude...
>>
>>705279
>but they are given slightly different stats and different names so how is a new player supposed to recognize that the gurkha is just an Indian skirmisher?
By doing some basic online checking to see how unit classes work.
>>
File: 1602683660443.gif (2.18 MB, 384x378)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB GIF
chinese cav rush is unironically better than sioux rush
>>
File: goty.webm (2.2 MB, 1280x720)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB WEBM
>>705279
>What bothers me about the AoE3 expacs is that they add way too much, but it never feels different. The ethnic civs have the same units more or less as the europeans, but they are given slightly different stats and different names
How is that different from AoE2? Ethiopian archers look the same as any other, but just fire 18% faster and get all upgrades. AoE3 makes unique icons, models, attack animations, formations for every unit.

On top of it, the introduced civilizations have some completely different features, while still keeping and balacing the mechanics of the other civs. Like Ethiopians and Malians in AoE2 get 2 unique technologies and 3-4 bonuses, but I can't think of a feature that makes them play different to other civs.

Ethiopians in AoE3 have mercenaries available at towers: gold units that cost extra population and get 2-4 different stats and attack animations depending on the formation you set them, on top of getting unique technologies and units according to how you customize the homecity. They also start with a market that fattens herdables and trades them for resources, upgrades or more herdables. And they age up by allying with diffferent civilizations granting them resources and units, etc. Hausa gather experience by building sets of structures together: military buildings, universities, trading outposts, town centers, etc. And their starting explorer casts an ability to make enemy units fight each other.

I love both games, but I legit don't undersand how can AoE3 be so underrated.
>>
>>705374
I tend to agree with this post, but I'm not going to compare to the new African civs or even the new USA, Inca, or Swedes.
Instead, I'll just compare to vanilla AoE2.
No civ in AoE2 ever went:
>vills are free but take longer to get. However you don't have archers at all. Use siege.
>Your barracks and towers are the same building. Your archers are very cheap, but very weak. Also you get vills in slightly discounted batches, but they take longer
>Your houses are more expensive but you get a free vill when you build one.
>You get a free TC when you age up (including from Dark Age) that doesn't even cost vill time
>Your villagers cost gold instead of food. Additionally you can build banks that trickle gold forever.
AoE3 has a lot in it that would be considered broken or bullshit if introduced into AoE2. It's certainly the most varied game in the series so far, and might continue to be.
And just so we're clear, Warchiefs was the worst xpac for the game, including the upcoming Africans.
>>
>>705386
>I'll just compare to vanilla AoE2.
Vanilla AoE3*
>>
>>692865
Niggers with a sword and sickle lol wtf
I am so fucking fatigued.
>>
>>698074
No, treaty is just wall spam, no on builds normal buildings past their first multiplayer game when they get the game is played like a glorified MOBA once the treaty timer runs out.
>>
>>705491
Did they want to do some sort of kopesh instead of a sickle and fucked up or is it something else?
>>
File: 1621857109728.png (159 KB, 608x779)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>705596
>>705491
>Anons don't know what a Shotel is
>>
>>705617
>Shotel
Well now I do.
>>
>>692865
What other nations should be added to AoE3?
>>
>>705760
It's an open world. Personally, I'd love to see a Malay faction, Safavid Iran, and a proper Moroccan faction.
>>
File: Mamlukes.jpg (2.12 MB, 2576x1896)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>705760
Poland, Mamlukes and Korea
>>
>>705791
>and Korea
Korea literally did less than the biggest bumfuckistan in the middle of nowhere. It sat on its ass doing nothing, talking to noone, slowly going more and more bankrupt.
At least go with Vietnam if you want more East Asia.
>>
File: Samuria_vs_Koreans.jpg (84 KB, 640x530)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>705878
I only want to Korea to beat up as Japan.
>>
>>705878
>>705760
true i wouldn't want korea either. i think to add the most flavor i would go with safavid iran and a khanate faction as well. the dzungars or crimean khanate.

lastly to round it all out adding italians since they were supposed to be in the original aoe3 and maybe poland-lithuania
>>
>>705878
This. Even the African kingdoms accomplished more during this period. Korea had a serious problem with stagnation.
>>
>>697248
That and gunpowerder is fucking awesome.
>>
>>705791
>Mamlukes
WoL has an interesting take on Egyptians, turned them into very mobile desert nomads where each building is a caravan.
>>
>>707862
That mod is quite something. It introduces diverse and unusual mechanics and since the base game is already rather gimmicky, all that crazy stuff fits right in.
>>
>>707944
It's good that they decided to polish the existing factions starting with the Latins. Adding every nation under the sun is remarkable but making them actually enjoyable to play should take precedent. Hopefully they'll do the Balkans next and release the long awaited Middle Eastern nations.
>>
>Microsoft has not discounted the original AoE III since DE released on steam.
Absolute jewry.
>>
>>705327
What composition do you follow up with? Been trying to mass Meteor Hammer + Iron Flail and place gates around the map to block and outrun Dragoons. Not much sucess but it's really fun.
>>
>>708329
spam mongolian cav and do non stop raiding. you want them to go defensive so you can do a semiff into beiyang army. at that point china eco kicks in get to age 4 send old han reforms and finish them off. its memey and doesn't work high elo but its really fun
>>
File: MZ1rRbV10v.png (52 KB, 1062x391)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>708370
>Mongolian army
Whoa, they changed it in DE into whole different beast. This looks like it would indeed boost their raiding capabilities.
>>
File: Gigachad-Real-Person.png (122 KB, 492x510)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>708370
>get to age 4 send old han reforms and finish them off.
>>
>>708075
At least they didn't straight up remove it so you have no choice which version to buy like Beamdog does
>>
I can't get over how retardedly overpowered Sweden can become.
>>
>>709529
This is the point in history when Sweden started becoming a genuine empire so that's understandable.

>>694053
So everyone gets to build a big army and then smash them against each other.
>>
>>705374
Are there any other AOE3 players worth watching besides Aussie Drongo?
>>
Lol. American woke jew shit.
>>
how soon can i get those darkies picking cotton?
>>
>>709652
right now, dlc came out like 15 hours ago

>>708023
they did rework Greeks and Bulgarians a lot 4 months ago and seems they're releasing an update this week or the next with Uruguay in it
>>
>>709561
We all know Zara Yakob was a blond Germanic king of Aryan Ethiopia, that they would hide this is really sad.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 221x228)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Was Russia nerfed with this patch? Pls help I genuinely can't tell
>>
File: 1618911940613.jpg (166 KB, 750x1013)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>692865
Kangz
>>
>>711156
I fucking hate when people use kangz meme for actual African kingdoms instead of just for when they claim Egypt/Israel/Olmec/Carthage/India/...
>>
>>692865
>Ethiopia
>New
What?
Ethiopia was already in vanilla AoE3
Also where's my North Africa civs?
Where the fuck is a proper Napoleon campaign?

>>704027
Yeah it gave us Berbers. Which is based.
>>
Good lord the architecture in the minor nations is so beautiful. This whole expansion is very nice.
>>
>>693946
The launch really killed off the community so no one plays ranked or even casual 3v3 matches that aren't retarded nr45 high resources so I kind of just stopped.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.