[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 89 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1622565405741.jpg (835 KB, 1278x2133)
835 KB
835 KB JPG
Are you playing it, anon? It is a fantastic RPG/XCOM hybrid with tons of content, great gameplay, characters and soundtrack.
Ask questions or discuss builds, waifus and whatever else comes to mind.
>>
>>674665
>Are you playing it, anon?
Yes. Glad it seeming to become more well-known in general.
>>
>>674665
Bianca is for ___
>>
>>674665
Been a while. Did they add anything?
>>
>>674774
A new story stage was recently added with Giselle and Ray, more conventional compared to the horrors of Crabnam that the last few levels were.
>>
>>674665
For me, my favorite girl is Ray. Normally girls like that you think "she fucks old men for money" or "she is dumb and slutty" because of that looks. I don't remember the name, but they have tanned skin, bleached hair, blue eyes just like her. But she is a very sweet and lovely big-sister style girl and still hot but also cute.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
>>
>>674665
Really excited to see if they thought of something special for the 100th update.
We're at #98 now, so it's gonna be like 2 months until then.
>>
The other thread is still in the catalogue you mouth breathing retard
>>
>>674845
To be fair its page 10 and autosage, can see how one would overlook it.
>>
>>674665
>does not work on penguinos
every day I'm being punished for abandoning Microsoft's aegis
>>
>>674665
>>674665
I was really disappointed when I realized there was only 2 tiers of classes since I reached the max tier 2 class levels in like 4-5 missions. The mastery system is really fun though, are there any masteries that increase mastery slots later on in the game? (not the TP total limit for each section, the amount of slots in each section)
>>
>>675071
>are there any masteries that increase mastery slots later on in the game?

Yes
>>
Before I pick this up, is there romance?
>>
>>675119
No
>>
>I was really disappointed when I realized there was only 2 tiers of classes since I reached the max tier 2 class levels in like 4-5 missions
Yeah you get to T2 really fast. You should still max out T1 though, but that doesn't last much longer. There's been mention that the devs want to add a third tier of classes, but I haven't heard anything specific about that.

>are there any masteries that increase mastery slots later on in the game?
Yup. There are a bunch of masteries that give one extra slot and two extra points for a specific category. It can be a bit of a puzzle to make optimal use of them but they're super useful.

>>675119
>is there romance?
There are some mild hints of romance (like Heixing x Kylie but no actual romance at all.
>>
Just picked this up recently, fun so far (just did the Sion solo mission where all the Alleys show up, to give an idea of my progress). Any tips for things to look for/avoid in the early game? So far I've mostly noticed the usual XCOM stuff (don't overextend and pull too many enemies, cover is good for not getting crit to death, etc) and that the free attack abilities (Forestallment, Counterattack, whatever Heixing has) are really useful.
>>
>>675071
>I reached the max tier 2 class levels in like 4-5 missions.
How the hell? I am 45 hours in and have not even unlocked the tier 2 classes.
Also holy shit the new captcha SUCKS
>>
>>675071
>>675434
Nevermind, I literally just woke up and read your post wrong. In that case, I agree. The classes level up too fast for my taste as well.
>>
>>674783
The term you are looking for is probably "gyaru".
>>
File: 1236785621983.jpg (148 KB, 774x728)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Irenes Top 5 Google Searches !
>5. can breasts still grow after 18?
>4. cute red panda pics
>3. cool attack move names
>2. autism test
>1. can you kiss abstract concepts like justice and heroism?
>>
>>675298
some of the shittier masteries are necessary for the mastery set bonuses and its pretty impossible to figure them out on your own since some of the set themes are kinda all over the place. might be worth it to experiment with some of the shittier masteries in order to unlock more sets. of course you could always just wiki them as well
>>
File: 20210704123952_1.jpg (467 KB, 2560x1440)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
Sometimes the shit breaks you
>>
>>675298
The early game isn't too punishing. Like you said, if you played XCOM you have a pretty good gist of it. But I'd advise against Counterattack. I also used it extensively in th eearly game, but that shit gives you a 30 wait time penalty, which makes it easier to get killed when surrounded by enemies. Also, experiment around with masteries as you see fit, equipping/unequipping doesn't delete them or anything and you literally never have to worry about those Training Manuals. Also, check out the food, some combinations give you stat bonuses.
>>
Is getting into taming worth it? I've been running Giselle as a sniper and she's been doing amazing in that regard.
>>
>>675521
You can tame and use beasts even if you keep Giselle in the Sniper class. Some types can become pretty strong in their own right, and you can also spec them to support the summoner more passively. Perhaps most importantly, leveling up certain types of beasts can unlock certain masteries for everyone.
>>
>>675521
Even as a sniper she can deploy her own tank to go out and distract/draw out enemies.
>>
File: 20210704141404_1.jpg (528 KB, 2560x1440)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>675483
Man, that was brutal. I really need to invest in better gear and rethink my masteries.
>>
>>675521
Absolutely worth it. Early on just getting a single Tima for her is enough to make a big difference (try to get a young one so you can evolve it yourself, it takes more time but it's worth it), and later on Drakis and Crabmits are completely insane if you can get them.

I haven't used Giselle as a Sniper at all anymore in later levels since she can still snipe pretty well without the Sniper class, and her Hunter masteries can buff her traps and pets which makes them both super useful.

Even if you do want to use her as a Sniper and not a Hunter, she can still tame regular animals which, if you train them up, are just as good as most of the legendary animals, or better since you get to choose their personal masteries while they're evolving. You don't get the masteries to improve your pets as a Sniper, but they'll still be strong if built right.
>>
File: 1580175886764.png (191 KB, 470x600)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
Anyone care to share their Kylie build?
Really not sure what to do with her.
Have her as a hacker right now with most hacker specific masteries.
Move Protocol, not costing an action/Support Protocol costing only a single action, having a 100% to hack any robot, pretty good.
Not sure what other mastery sets/masteries to give her though.
>>
>>675635
This is go for hacker build.
>>
>>675635
and here are skills and gear.
>>
>>675538
>>675534
>>675562
Thanks, I didn't realize that she could get the tame ability as Sniper. Apparently you have to first switch her over to the Hunter class in order to unlock it.
>>
>>675298
the amount of dudes you will fight will eventually get to like 100+, which is a lot more than in xcom. As such, you really need a plan to reduce AT, because even counters and forestalls add to AT.
>>
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>675722
Fellow Red-Black chad
>>
>>675635
I'm too lazy to craft her weapons, so I just use her to spam support protocol on Giselle as often as possible.
>>
>>675721
>>675722
Much appreciated!
>>675815
lel
>>
File: Kylie Builds.jpg (2.02 MB, 1920x2160)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
>>675635
These are my builds for her. Not gonna claim these are perfect since Kylie is easily my least optimized team member, but they work okay.
>>
>>675011
Small indie dev team, please understand.
>>
>>675119
It's almost sexless.
>>
>>675298
>>675493
Moves like Counterattack aren't so bad so long as you can reliably kill your attackers in one hit. The number of enemies you can do that to drops off as the game goes on, though, meaning you stack up 30 AT after 30 AT without the benefit of eventually thinning out the enemies causing it. It definitely has its place in the early game, but just know you'll have to change your tactics eventually.
>>
>>676009
It's still good in the late game, but you have to specifically build for it with masteries that refund AT. Albus is especially suited for counter builds IMO since his Master Swordsman class has pretty good support for it.
>>
>>676009

I quite like Counter Albus.
Park in melee range, block everything, kill everything, heal while killing, end up in AT hell.
Kylie used Wake Up.
>>
>>676009
>>676015
>>676019
Also fire cheese with Irene.
>>
>>675945
Much appreciated, anon.
>>
>>676002
I understand, but don't want to return to Windows. Not even through dual boot
>>
>>676182
>>675011
Can't you use Wine or something?

I've got Linux on my craptop but I've never tried playing games on it, so I don't know anything about it, but I've heard other people use Wine to play Windows games on Linux.
>>
>>674665
where can I pirate this?
>>
>>674665
>Marco makes it into the poster
>some playable characters don't
What the fuck, get this edgelord out of here. Who the fuck cares about this asshole?
>>
>>676289
don't use the fitgirl repack. the files kept on corrupting on me every time I used it for a while. otherwise, literally just google it
>>
>>675544
>>675483
what mission, the one in which you have to rescue three squads of cops?
>>
>>676329
That what I assumed at first when I saw it, but he already has Heixing, and you get him after that mission.
>>
>>674665
Well, it’s not fantastic, I’d describe it as having a particular charm, especially if you like extremely convoluted plots.
>>
File: troubleshooter Irene kick.jpg (821 KB, 3072x1728)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
>>675455
I want so see Irene flex her biceps and humiliate me of having a more developed arm despite being way shorter than me.
>>
>>675455
>3. cool attack move names
She's not the one yelling out her attacks like an anime character though. For some reason, Alisa is the one who does that.

Fucking annoying to be honest, especially since her attack names are dumb. I refuse to use a counter build on Alisa just because I want to minimize the number of times she starts yelling QUICK SHAVING!!!
>>
>>676195
Usually I do just that and most games run fantastic, but this one lags and crashes
>>
>>676444
Not to rain on your parade, but I wouldn't count on her having monster arms. She uses kicks exclusively.
>>
Do Forestallment and Counterattack work if a character's "main" attack isn't melee? I'm thinking of putting either of them on Ray so she can kick anyone who slips past my defenses in the face.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (97 KB, 548x512)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>676729
Generally, yes. Ranged characters can use melee reactions and vice-versa. The one thing to look for is in the attack's description: If it says "Responsive attack / Counter attack" you're good to go.
>>
File: pandas.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>675455
>>4. cute red panda pics
>>
File: RedPandaStanding.jpg (169 KB, 1080x1350)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>676787
Take one look at this beast and tell me you aren't terrified.
>>
>>676770
I've actually noticed that line before and then promptly forgot it. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>676930
The stance of a warrior.
The eyes of a killer.
>>
>>676727
Just look at the art I posted dude, her arms are almost thicker than her legs and she is wearing pants.
>>
On the fence between buying this or CoE4 and vanquish, sell me on it. I usually like tactical games, even nu-com, but sometimes the campaign map part frustrates me because I can't take it easy and do things at my pace, and they even make you lose missions because you can only pick one of many. Is there anything like that in troubleshooter?
>>
>>677138
Game is "comfy" in that sense. You can repeat any mission you want and, while some missions at the end are relatively hard, game isn't hard enough for minmaxing, just look how everybody uses different builds depending of their taste/favorite gamestyle. Also no permadeath.
>>
>>677152
I'm fine with permadeath and the game being hard, what I don't like is being punished because I wanted to play a mission instead of another one available at the same time while I had enough men to do both because lol one transport.
If this game doesn't have that it's a good thing.
>>
File: aa.png (131 KB, 283x217)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
Fuck
>Alisa > Giselle > Bianca > Ray > Kylie > Irene > prison > Anne

Marry
>Irene > Alisa > Bianca > Ray > Kylie > Giselle > prison > Anne

Kill
>Ray > Giselle > Anne > Bianca > Kylie > Alisa > suicide > Irene
>>
>>677164
Its stage-based not strategic overmap with you reacting to pop-ups, and you can replay stages both 'main story' and side missions.
>>
>>674665
No because it refuses to stop crashing for me on linux. I'll get around to playing it probably if I ever get off my ass to make a VM for it.
>>
>>676329
>>676335
Sorry for the late reply. It is the mission where you need to pacify a street. First mission where there are enemy snipers and you need to kill 9 of them, collapsed cars block the way and you have to go around and you have Jane as help. Hopefully this explains.
But it was great in a way too, very tense+this mission finally after 45 hours got me into crafting weapons and mastery sets because I noticed "man, I really need to step up my game" and now I am stronger than ever.
>>
>>676787
Lmao
>>
>>677409
Oh yeah, that mission took me several tries as well. At first I tried to blitz it but then they would destroy the police npcs while my party was all stuck on one edge of the map. I also kept losing key members to the snipers because I wasn't using smoke diligently and would get pinned down by other enemies before I could safely close the gap.
>>
File: 1618753630440.jpg (23 KB, 564x544)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I HATE IMPULSE FIELD
>>
>>677400
Try d9vk and noesync flags. Or maximum settings.
>>
>>677530
Multihit attacks are invaluable because of this. Impulse Field only kicks in if the damage comes in one big chunk.
>>
I'm 48 hours in... no Ray, no Alisa, no Bianca... harembros...
>>
>>678086

> no Ray

git gud
>>
>>678086
But for real, if you this about it, it's insane. I played for 48 hours and still have not even unlocked 50% of the characters. But for some reason while playing Troubleshooter time just fucking flies so fast I barely even notice. And I am a mf that drops games fast.
>>678088
I guess I will focus a bit more in the red missions then, to progress a bit but I don't wanna leave all those side quests unattended...
>>
>>678086
>>678090
The game is really slow-paced. You can speed things up by focusing on the story missions (and even turning down the difficulty if you want to get through them faster), but the levels are quite long and some levels, especially the violent cases, have more than 100 enemies to beat so it can take an hour or more for just one mission.
>>
>>677409
Yeah, I remember that one. I did it first try, but I only barely squeaked through it. The only units I had left at the end were Heixing, Jane, and a couple of cops. Fucking snipers, man.
>>
>>678090
Don't listen to him. Don't rush thevgame. Take your time and savour each mission. Your waifus will come in their due time.
>>
File: 1568307791.png (703 KB, 756x1011)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>678998
>>
>>678998
Anne "My blaster sends them to God faster" Macy
Anne "Spray the gangs away" Macy
Anne "Drop the spoon or face your doom" Macy
Anne "Enough with the heals, I'll grab my steel" Macy
Anne "Keeping Valhalla clean by rupturing spleens" Macy
Anne " Return the strawberry loli to me or get shot in the knee" Macy
Anne "VHPD lives matter, goons brains splatter" Macy
Anne "Wear a mask on your face, get an early grave" Macy
Anne "Last one died like the rest, mission success" Macy
Anne "New mastery set, 100% hit chance to the head" Macy
>>
>Snacks and drinks for >1 hour, check
>Playlist of my favorite songs, check
>Meditation and praying beforehand, check
>Pre-dialled suicide hotline, check
Yep, it's Violent Case time.
>>
>>679063
>for >1 hour
anon, you should stop being bad at this game
>>
Haven't played it in two years, any major changes?
>>
>>679086
Apart from a bunch of new content, nothing huge. Mechanically the game hasn't changed much in the last few years, just some fixes here and there and slightly improved translation.
>>
File: kmcgmgkhopv.jpg (778 KB, 3504x2332)
778 KB
778 KB JPG
>>679063
Got completely BTFO after 37 minutes. Outskirt Road 112 is literally impossible for me to beat, I barely even finish 1/3 before everyone is dead. The amount of enemies is insane and they 1) stunlock me to death or 2) one-hit-crit me. Fuck this violent case bros, imma skip it for now. I know I could invest in Massiveness to try and counteract the stuns, but I don't feel like reworking my entire mastery board and I really think this would really help me win this because of said other difficulties. Oh well, I still got 9 side missions and the story ones left, gonna focus on those.
>>
>>679116
>1) stunlock me to death
Veteran
>2) one-hit-crit me
Impulse Fields
>>
>>679116
Like the other anon said Veteran is the proper counter to stun, placed on your melee fighters.

Its been so long I can't remember which violent case Outskirt Road 112 is.
But when it comes to them always remember you don't need to clear the whole thing to win, if things are going bad just take out a boss and retreat.
When you defeat enemies you get information which gives you stat bonuses versus them, you also gain experience and new gear. Letting you basically 'chip away' at them over multiple engagements before eventually being able to just beat the whole thing in one go
>>
>>678998
she's tough as shit, the only real problem with her is she generally has low +hit. Prosperity + the one that drops your -at with every regen tick makes her the faster character I got as well as the free reactive heal if she gets focused. I even managed to fit mutant in her build so she has tons of buffs simultatenously.
>>
File: 20210708091644_1.jpg (417 KB, 2560x1440)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
Man, I kinda feel bad about killing them, they are not mindless beasts...
>>
>>679145
Altgough I guess if you defeat them it doesn't neccesarily mean they are dead, I defeated some spoonists bosses asses like 10 times at this point and they're still alive. I always thought some die, some go to jail and some just get away.
>>
>>679145
When you fight the frog clan it does begin to feel like you are committing genocide on struggling native american tribes or something.
The frogs don't seem to cause as much problem for humans as the likes of the Timas or the Draki.
>>
File: 1486345882114.jpg (75 KB, 500x681)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>679145
>get a quest to clear out a yasha infestation in a parking garage
>mission starts out with a lengthy cutscene of the yashas speech-bubbling hearts at each other and living their best lives in their cozy webs
>>
>>674665
Just started playing six hours ago.
Should my guys (generic*protag, blonde fuckboy and my heroine waifu) be just weaker than the cops?

MC just dies if he gets shot 3-4 times while the cops just shrug off bullets like they're supermen.
Blonde kid is mvp right now with the clutch super lightning storm limit break.
>>
>>679617
In the beginning, yeah. The cops are there to boost your power basically, but it might still be worth to take a look at your equipment and masteries.
>>
>>679619
Also holy fuck the mc is inaccurate as fuck
Im fighting a fatso in a sidequest and I just keep missing almost every attack
>>
>>679623
Lmao, yeah but that fat fuck is somewhat of a "mini boss" IIRC
>>
>>679627
I dont see how the mc is able to beat him without over levelling
>>
File: CUTE LADY.jpg (806 KB, 2560x1440)
806 KB
806 KB JPG
>>674762
Getting cucked by Irene. Rich, bratty tsunderes are old news. The current Bernstein flavor are slightly autistic, valiant cuties.
>>
>>679628
>>679627
I did it!
I got lucky and jept pushing him into the wall and stunlocking him
Did at level 14
>>
>>679629
Everyone has to acknowledge Irene is a qt, its like saying the sky is blue, its just the way the world is.
>>
File: 20210710182457_1.jpg (694 KB, 2560x1440)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAH
GYARU-ONEE SAMA FINALLY JOINED THE GANG!
But for real, her backstory was really sad (like a lot of characters desu). Especially that part where she couldn't get a job and then she managed to get one with a 50% pay cut only for that fat fuck to say "Hey, become a prostitute, I even visit you lots". But I'm glad she instantly shot that shit down. She is PURE! (canonically!)
>>
File: 20210710182521_1.jpg (643 KB, 2560x1440)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>680012
Cute!
>>
File: 20210710193553_1.jpg (819 KB, 2560x1440)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
Man, Sharky is like 300cm tall. He should ditch all this cult crap and join the NBA, that dude can dunk without jumping.
>>
>>674783
>tanned skin, bleached hair, blue eyes
the most universally applicable word is bimbo
there's also valley girl but that's got accent and regional connotations as well
I wish we got more non-slutty bimbos :(
>>
>>680136
>bleached hair

It's her natural hair color though.
>>
>>680139
alright well take it up with the first dude, I was just quoting him
>>
>>680094
Sharky being tall as fuck is actually a minor plot point towards the end of the game.

Actual spoilers: Carter kills Sharky and then uses Sharky's mask to take his place, which works because almost nobody knows what Sharky actually looks like, and Carter is also tall as fuck.
>>
>>680136
>the most universally applicable word is bimbo
Bimbo would also imply she's dumb and slutty, which she isn't. You could argue she's naive, but not dumb and definitely not slutty.
>>
>spoonism
Am i supposed to take this seriously?
>>
>>680268
Nobody will force you, but you're welcome to share our bowl if you want.
>>
>>680276
*Puts spoon in ass*
>>
>>680178
cunt look at the bloke I'm replying to
I was responding to him saying
>Normally girls like that you think "she fucks old men for money" or "she is dumb and slutty" because of that looks. I don't remember the name
the word he is searching for is obviously bimbo, he himself is saying it doesn't fit for the reasons you've pointed out
I'm not saying she is a bimbo I'm saying that's the word he's looking for you fucking mouthbreather
>>
>>680268
100% unironically, Spoonism isn't even more silly than real life religions
>>
>>680268
Asians regularly come up with extremely weird cults
>>
>>680268
No, definitely not. This is one of those light-hearted anime aspects of the game. I mean, it's a fucking spoon
>>
>>680268
feed someone with a spoon
he eats for 1 day
show someone how to use spoon
he eats for a lifetime
at the beginning and end of everything is a spoon
that is why i pray to the spoonage daily for a ray gf to be my little spoon
>>
File: 20210711100304_1.jpg (803 KB, 2560x1440)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
Hey, when I have a repeatable (blue) quest and it says "NEW" and has a yellow font, what does it mean? I know it sounds really evident, like
>It's a new mission, retard
But I am 100% sure I already did that mission because I always do them chronologically. Does this only mean there are new cutscenes there? But if yes, I always thought red missions are the new story missions.
>>
>>680638

> I already did that mission

Did you finish it?
They stay marked as new until you get a success.
>>
>>680639
Pretty sure I did, the only missions I start but not finish are very hard purple missions.
I think it really just means "Hey, there is a new intro/outro cutscene here"
>>
>>680136
Secretly pure gyaru has been a fetish of mine for as long as I can remember, but everyone has this "gritty realism" shit now so no girls are virgins anymore.
>>
>>680654

There was nothing in the patch notes about it.
If they add stuff, there's also usually no indication on the mission board.
It's that mission where oyu have to exfill Lee the Trucker from the roof, where you first emcounter Tima.
I think it can only be finished by moving Lee into the evac zone.
Maybe some recent update broke it.
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (276 KB, 2041x928)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
kek
>>
File: 1622045364890.jpg (40 KB, 434x393)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>Every single girl has 10/10 looks and 10/10 personality
How the FUCK did they do it? I play and think "DAMN, I want to marry the cute but strong big tiddy tomboy Alisa!". Like 5 minutes later I think "Hold up, Bianca is really hot too, ahhhhh, I want a tsundere rich girl to bully me (constentually)!" Then I play some more and think "I take it back, Ray singlehandedly made me an onee-san loving gyarufag, I'll marry her instead". Then I play even more and think "Irenes sense of justice and autism are too fucking cute she is perfect, plus her backstory and loneliness is kinda sad I need to protect her". Then I keep fucking playing and think "tfw no mentally unstable loli Luna daughterwife". It just NEVER stops. And literally 3 minutes ago they introduced that blonde police woman, like give an anon a break. In 27 hours that chink character designer gave me like 8 new tags I browse nhentai by. I don't even look at 3D women on the street anymore, I just look straight ahead and I don't even want anything to do with them because they are 1000% inferior to the Troubleshooter girls in looks and personality. It's frustrating because of that and also the girls are not real, but I literally can't stop thinking about them and I played a fuck ton of games with a fuck ton of girls but no female cast made me feel THAT. Thinking about buying the artbook just for the girls, imagine paying for fucking jpg data but I couldnt find it anywhere and I need to look at them more. FUCK.
>>
>>680769
Please don't make this a copypasta. Once was enough.
>>
>>680772
I created this post and picture originally and it wasn't me.
>>
File: 1622994657980.png (151 KB, 474x311)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>680769
>>
File: d41.png (1.2 MB, 1280x799)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>680769
Dangerously based
>>
>>680659
based
my personal income is set to double next year so I'm planning on getting some stuff commissioned if it goes through
>>
File: 1625011318800.gif (241 KB, 600x600)
241 KB
241 KB GIF
>>680769
This is why I come to 4chan.
>>
File: UMjHM9Q.jpg (148 KB, 1271x707)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>680873
>I'm planning on getting some stuff commissioned if it goes through
>>
I have a question about the set we collect from quest.

If I missed one part because I didn't saw the different color at first, am I fucked ?
>>
>>681011
What?
>>
>>681017
Sorry, I was talking about the equipment part rewarded when we complete a quest, like the Trainee Gear.

If by any case, I choose another reward than a part, will I be able to get it again another time or not ?
>>
>>681048
You can buy the recipes for those items for Valkyrie coins after you finish the relevant shop quests and then craft as many as you want.
>>
>>681011
I am not 100% sure, since I am somewhat new (55 hours in this game...), but with some quests you get "crafting recipes" for the set items, although I only saw them rarely. So my guess is, if you missed an item, you can get it back in the future. But others can probably say with more certainty.
>>
>>681052
>>681051

Thanks guys, I'm relieved, I'm really in love with this game, it's really really fun, way better than XCOM
>>
>>681011
>>681052

You can get crafting recipes for all quest items.
Might cost you a few coins, but that doesn't really matter.
They also introduced new tiers to the stuff a while back, so farming doesn't suck as hard in late game.
>>
>>680177
Before I got the game, I looked up some footage and art and immediately assumed Carter was Sharky because they're both flame casters and about eight feet tall. The biggest shock was seeing they were actually different people.
>>
>>680268
I assume it sounds a bit less silly in the original Korean.
>>
File: 1554494157721.jpg (214 KB, 1088x1200)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>just got a quest to rescue Lee, the trucker for the fifth time
At this point I might as well add him to the team.
>>
>>681692
I'd actually like a party member who had a 'fat' or 'big' character model on the team. Like the type you see on various criminal units.
>>
>anne the 14 year old girl has the most detailed lips on the 3d model and she's always swaying her hips
What did the devs mean by this
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 708x259)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>681777
TIL
>>
>>681854
I keep forgetting how fucked up south korea is
>>
>>681854
the fuck
>>
Wow, the difficulty really crank up when we first meet the White crew... I'm at chapter 4 with the Irene's day off where I have to save 7 civilians, and I had my ass totally blasted, even through the game was a breath until now

Until now, I was focusing my gear on max speed and damage, but should I focus on more armor ?
>>
>>682219
The game tends to have a spike in difficulty every time a new gang is introduced into the storyline. White Tigers are the first big one, but the same happens for example when you start meeting Bicron bosses, or the clown dudes in Bianca's storyline.

And yeah you should definitely invest in some defensive masteries. Early on you can get away with just killing shit faster than it can kill you, but once you start meeting melee dudes that take more than one or two hit to go down, snipers that trigger fire support off eachother all day long, etc. you cannot survive without good defenses on your frontliners.
>>
>>682227
>The game tends to have a spike in difficulty every time a new gang is introduced into the storyline
Partly because they are stronger than previous enemies with new tactics/gimmicks you need to figure out, but also because of the 'intel' mechanic which means the more you beat foes the more information you gather on them giving you advantages in facing them in the future.
>>
>>682219
The virgin Angry Bulls vs the chad White Tiger
[spoilers]AAAAAAH I HATE SNIPERS[/spoilers]
>>
>>682219
The Piercing/Blunt/Slashing Resistance masteries are great for that. Relatively inexpensive and boost them a lot.
>>
File: 1621149151704.jpg (44 KB, 476x395)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>I will never cuddle with Irene on a cool, rainy day and feel her, certainly above average, body heat.
>>
>>682311
I only tend to have them on Giselle's tamed beasts, my actual character I don't have the mastery space to spare in their builds unless there's one empty defence slot left over and I've got no points left in it so I just slap one of the 0-cost resistance masteries in there to fill the space.

I run dodgy glass cannons pretty much.
>>
>>682325
What kind of damage are bullets? Piercing?
I usually get done in by some fag suppressive fire suddenly doing literally 5x the damage of everything else on the map.
>>
>>682360
Yes, bullets are piercing damage. You know what each stat does when you hover over it a bit.
>>
>>682360
Is that not just them managing to score a crit?
>>
>>675635
I have her as an engineer because the stronger attacks. Basically -most of- her engineer mastery sets + Awaken + Can't Wait Anymore.
that way you can enter overcharge, double ult (consecutive attack), have your turn again because Deep Sea escape, and then either double ult again or reposition.

Make sure you have consecutive attack (obviously) , nimble response attack (the set that reduces your AT whenever you use a responsive attack) and some other way of reducing your AT like Quick Grasp of the Situation or Best Condition, because she is kinda slow if she isn't proccing Deep Sea Escape or in the middle or the fray using Reactive Matrix Protocol

As for gear you mainly want Perfect Draki Scale (less crit damage, immune to exposed and flanked) and Weight (50% extra damage on responsive attacks)
>>
>>682368
Good to know thx
>>682372
Maybe? I'm not sure how the damage mechanics work. All I know is that sometimes one of my characters gets wrecked out of nowhere, almost always by bullets
>>
File: Ep5xulcXYAAr6ZH.jpg (67 KB, 750x746)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I was mindlessly browsing the screenshot section on the Steam page and spoiled myself that
SPOILER DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE STORY
Sharky is actually Carter
Really sucks bros. Is this a big deal? I mean, of course I will continue playing and I'm not too sensitive when it comes to that despite my initial reaction, but still.
Just see this as a PSA: Beware when browsing the screenshot section on the Steam page.
>>
File: E2y4_e8UYAYC7ZY.jpg (1.17 MB, 1920x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>682549
All I wanted to do was farm cute CGs of the girls...
>>
>>682549

It was already carelessly spoiled in this thread.
And it matters less than you might think.
A real spoiler would be telling who wins the game of dragons.
Or who is secretly Ramjist since Chapter 2.
>>
>>682559
>is secretly Ramjist since Chapter 2.
Bianca's cousin Yuri
>>
>>682564

> Her cousin is secretly her uncle

Now that would be some M. Night Shyamalan twist.
It's Lee.
>>
26 hours into the game, and fuck, that first encounter with the White Tigers was brutal. Who did you pick ? Ryo or the Spoonists ?
And fuck Fire Veil, honestly.
>>
>>682549
Once the story advances you can see that spoiler coming from a mile. Not a biggie.
>>
>can't stablish any bonds with albus because he has zero extra affinities with others
Why is he such a loner
>>
>>682807
He's their boss, there's always a distance professionally.
>>
>>682807
Albus is the easiest to establish bonds with (apart from Sion who's just a slut) since he gets a boost every payday.
>>
>>682580
ryo, its the one where its ryo, heixen, and (ray i think?) Just make sure your heixen is up to snuff and he can solo it while ryo hides in the cover.
>>
>>682898
>Albus has to be professional and not do anything while sion gets to fuck all the bitches
>>
File: Luna.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
So when are we going to get to recruit the chainsaw loli?
>>
>>682945
Sion is a gay fuccboi
>>
>>682950
korea has not yet invented gay. that is why they can all dress in shit like fur and feather boas, it just means they are flashy.
>>
>>682947
Good ending: At update #100
Bad ending: Never
>>
>>676327
The most recent version I can find is from May 2020, and the game seems to have gotten many bugfix patches since then. Is it still worth trying or will it be too broken.
>>
>>683068
Well I was able to transfer my save file from an older version to the steam version without any issues so its worth it just to see if you like the game or not. You'll probably missing out on a few features though (the pirated version I had was missing the entire bond feature, a lot of mastery sets, and probably a whole bunch of other stuff that I haven't realized yet)
>>
File: 20210712221214_1.jpg (516 KB, 1920x1080)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
This mission is fucking retarded
>>
>>683166
I had no problem completing it, didn't even have any citizens die.

What is causing you such aggravation about it.
>>
>>682549
Thats not true though
>>
>>683169
Bianca and Alisa are being of a hindrance than anything, alerting ennemies without killing them because they miss half of their attacks.
Ennemy gunners having Blood Thirst meaning they will nearly always act twice before you do.
((((Impulsion Field)))))
>>
>>683166
That's exactly were I had my ass kicked for the first time in the game.

So right now, I'm doing all the quests I can, create all the different mastery set I can and updating all my gear until I restart it.

PS : If you go talk to Bianca and Alisa at the beginning of the mission, you will be able to control them
>>
>>683166
>>683181
>>683297
That mission is easy as fuck as long as you take it slow and don't aggro half the map like a retard after you get to the open area.

As long as you don't somehow forget to talk to Bianca and Alisa at the start and you take the scattered groups of enemies one by one it's practically impossible to lose.
>>
Why are the voice lines for Bianca and Alisa so bad?

Bianca's lines seem to be recorded at three different volume levels and Alisa's constant "QUIT SHAVING!" is grating as fuck.
>>
>>683318
Just turn voices off, nigga.
>>
>>683313
Had to wrap things up quickly so I didn't talk to Bianca and Alisa at the beginning of the mission and had to let the AI control. It made things way harder than it should. Bianca and Irene got defeated.

Yeah, I can totally see the mission being easy when you can control Bianca&Co. Still, wish they worked on the ally AI so that Bianca doesn't just aggro absolutely everything
>>
>>683166
I remember it as being rather easy, it's early on too...
>>
>>683181
Post Irene build
>>
File: literally me.jpg (447 KB, 2632x1180)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>
File: snipes.jpg (110 KB, 800x450)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>mfw I'm about to kick Irenes, Annes and Rays ass in the VHPD training mission
Sorry girls...
Also, Giselle finally got introduced, 57 hours in for me. And by the looks of it, she pretty much instantly wants to join the company? The first impression isn't too bad.
>big milkers
>arrogant and bratty like Bianca because she also got rich parents
>THICK sexual tension/frustration with Jane
But I didn't instantly fell in love just yet, like I said, she just seems like an older Bianca but then again I literally saw like 2 minutes of her dialogue so I'll give her more time.
>>
File: we_are_the_one.jpg (7 KB, 128x128)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>683519

But they are the one.
They have good chances, especially if they can tag Sion.

Giselle has the skills to back up her behavior.
She goes hunting in heals.
In a swamp.
Because she can.
>>
>>683169
>didn't even have any citizens die.
Speaking of civilian casualties
>Doing mission perfectly
>Some spoonist charges my counter guy and dies
>His body explodes and kills a civilian
I hate that spell so much
>>
>>683326
>Removing waifu heroine irene voice from the game
Never
>>
File: 20210713180250_1.jpg (426 KB, 2560x1440)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
Ray can be mean if she wants!
>>
File: 069.jpg (34 KB, 600x582)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>681777
>>
>>683549
Wonder if we'll ever get a team member who uses a pistol as their weapon.
Have a legendary-tier of those, and a legendary hammer.
>>
>>683166
Have your irene Built4Loneliness. Rush the phone booth and call up either albus (magic knight-lifedrain) or heixeng (if you have enough defense shit in his build to solo for a while). Pretty much let Bianca die.
>>
>>683318
>Alisa's constant "QUIT SHAVING!" is grating as fuck.
It’s “close shaving!”

Leton is the only one with truly annoying lines.
>>
>>683685
I can’t remember if I could fit Phoenix in her build by that point, but irene’s number one mastery for soloing is cauterize, you’ll get raped by bleeds if you don’t include it.
>>
>>683691
Pretty sure it's "Quick Shaving", it is the skills name too
>>
>>683691
Leton's AW MY GAAWD is annoying but it doesn't come up nearly as often. Alisa shouts out every attack like a DBZ character.
>>
>>683768

KEWL
>>
File: DfGWWzwX4AAHtpY.jpg (65 KB, 858x908)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
stop bullying my wife alisa RIGHT NOW
>>
>>683832
Anne>Alisa
>>
why does anne look like she is constantly offering her ass
>>
>>684021
she's a SLUT
>>
>>683685
>irene Built4Loneliness
Unrelated to the original post but I tried giving her the superhero loner bonus amd its kinda hard to set it up
It also goes against her cool pincer movement support bonus
>>
>>683691
>quit shaving
based and muffpilled
>>
>>683832
your wife is autistic
>>
Will I ever be able to cheat like the enemy bosses and have
>2 lives: phoenix heart/2nd heart
>Triple counter (i atk, boss counters, i counter the counter, boss enrages and attacks me again killing me from full health)
?
>>
>>684208
Just use the LoS like nigga.
>>
>>684208
The other two choices are memes, she’s designed to mostly run off soloing groups. Use v to keep an eye on los, and smoke reduces it by 2 so you can keep heroism up.
>>
>>684380
yes
in fact Sharky can drop Phoenix
>>
>>684506
Im gonna grind that motherfucker
>>
>>683028
She's not in the Troublemaker list which is a good sign, but the fact that she doesn't have voice acting worries me.
>>
>>684380
if you get all of irene's unique masteries, when she gets KO'd she phoenixs back up, gets heroism, and the turn immediately changes to hers.
>>
>>684208
Solo Irene is bonkers, especially on melee-heavy maps. Build for counter and dodge, throw her into the densest tar pit and watch her kick half the map to death without getting a turn.
>>
>>680268
They are meant to be weirdos but their cult actually makes sense as to why people would want to be in it and what its stated beliefs are.

Its a mass of regular people who are being crushed by criminals and feel abandoned by the system, so they are being gathered together by street preachers giving them a community and a belief to have faith in.

That belief being that if they put on the mask and all care for each other and share resources they can gain more than they put in, and the fanatical Spoonist fighters work together to offer the group protection from the gangs and other threats that preyed on them before while they were alone and powerless (like say when the White Tigers went around openly murdering citizens in a neighbourhood to spread terror and try to undercut the state-sponsored bounty hunter groups after them).

That's why they are called Spoonists, their most basic commandment/metaphor is everyone has their own bowl and spoon and if they share a spoonful of their own bowl to their brethren then their friends in turn will be able to share and return that kindness manyfold.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (593 KB, 1920x1080)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>684380
As the other guys said, you can do almost everything the enemies can do. I thing the only exceptions are the bicrons/destrons and a some masteries of classes that nobody have (yet), like that slaughterer and assassin. IIRC assassin only have a single mastery tho, guess they'll expand it with that Misty dudette.
>>
>>685065
It's kind of annoying that for the longest time Spoonists are just a bunch of losers and thugs, and then very late in the story you see a crowd of normal people spoonists including women and children and it gives the whole thing a very different perspective. If they showed much earlier that there are lots of normal Spoonists and they're not just another violent gang full of assholes who got rejected by the other gangs, it would feel a lot less stupid.
>>
Do you guys have any tips about how to build my Albus ? I don't know what to do with him, it's a bit of a glass cannon.

Bleeding builds seems cool, but it means I have to 2-hits ennemies, I don't see the appeal of it
>>
>>685076
As troubleshooters you only really encounter the violent arm of the Spoonists, and its only later on into their existence as a movement and gaining popularity that they have such a large amount of 'non-combatants' that they are explicitly moving them away to keep them out of reach of their foes.

Early on they are mostly made up of punks who are angry at the system, Sharky goes out of his way to recruit the survivors of the Bulls gang that recently got wiped out and are being hunted down by their many enemies.
>>
>>685075
I'm not sure who is cuter there, Misty or Sion's brother.
>>
File: file.png (1.46 MB, 1920x1080)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>685078
A bleeding build works pretty well. Later on there will be a lot fewer enemies you can one-shot anyway. A Magic Knight bleed build allows for some very nice self-sustain though Life Drain and Blood Absorbing Sword.

Though for my money, the best Albus build is a Master Swordsman build that focuses on reaction attacks. Counterattack, Forestallment, Overwhelm, Punishment all give extra attacks outside of your own turn and the Swordsman class has some nice way to boost those. Add Bladestorm on top which can trigger off any attack, including reaction attacks, and he can dish out a lot of pain without really having to do much. He's not the tankiest character in the game, but he's got decent Block and Dodge out of the box and with the right equipment he doesn't need to invest too much in defensive masteries to stay on the field. Picture related has been working very well for me.
>>
>>685097
I should add that bleeding itself isn't a very good status effect, but with a bleed build you can trigger other stuff (like debuffs and self--heals) off bleeding enemies which can be really good.

It's the same with Irene and burning builds. Burning itself isn't worth much, it's about what you can trigger with it.
>>
File: albus.jpg (576 KB, 1920x1082)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>685078
earlier in the game swordmaster albus is good for dealing with obnoxious autoblocking hp sponges, but desu they aren't actually threats to your team, just waste turns smashing them down. What actually kills your dudes is snipers nests and stuff like that, so I have him with gentle gust, wind walk, turning over a new leaf so I can tp right to the top of their huts and bring the pain to them. This build is a pretty good mix of esp and melee damage so he can clear them out, and has a ton of lifedrain so he has good sustain. Pure damage is covered by heixen and giselle, who between the two of them will generally do 90% of total mission damage, I just need a guy with mobility and sustain. Whats nice is Enough Rest also procs off your life drains, giving you another -20 AT, your turns come very quickly. Deathbringer procs off everything so on longer missions you get tougher, and it can get up 40 stacks near the end of a nasty arrest mission.
>>
Why did the white tigers go full scorched earth on us all of a sudden?
We literally never fought them before they go all in on fighting the cops
Hell why do they start the war anyway? The cops were all focused on the spoons
>>
>>685295
They noticed Albus' company cracking down on the gangs and wanted to keep thing going any further and create a mutual destruction situation like with Silverlining. Except they didn't count on the scooby gang being more capable than Silverlining and thus not only continue shitting on the gangs unlike Silverlining who retired when shit got too real, but also shit on the White Tigers themselves.
>>
>>685331
It didn't help the White Tigers that they no longer had their allies in the cartel, the two Tiger gangs sat back and watched the Bulls get torn apart and then went their separate ways as rival groups.
>>
>>683166
I was somewhat overleveled and had built my Irene for solo heroism. It was a little touch and go, but I did it in the end without even touching the phone or destroying all the jammers.
>>
>>684217
How very Korean.
>>
>>685097
This has done the trick, now my Albus is a motherfucking monster. Just got Giselle, I will try again the violent case with the leaders of the White Tigers, and hope than this time, Darius will not obliterate my ass.
>>
File: Download (2).jpg (283 KB, 1690x846)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>682555
If I could be any inanimate object in the world I want to be Biancas penguin pillow...
>>
File: 20210714104422_1.jpg (487 KB, 1920x1080)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
To who do I give this ?
>>
>>685496
Fire critical damage --> Irene

She is a real monster who can one hit everything that came. Build her for being alone, give her the mastery "One hit one kill" and enjoy the ride

>>685380
It was a success, nobody died, and Giselle didn't do a single attack, she is too much situational
>>
>56 gangers die per mission
Holy fuck how are there this many members in a gang
>>
I haven't played this in a while. I got a bit past the dragons and got burned out.
>>
>>680638
you should do any mission that says New because that's where all the side story missions like frog genocide are. I think they stop saying New even if you don't clear them after a couple missions too, so keep an eye out.
>>
>>685520

> I think they stop saying New even if you don't clear them

Don't think so.
They stay new until you finish with a success.
For violent cases, rushing one boss and then running like a bitch when it gives you the option still counts as a success though.
>>
>>685513
>die
Defeated*

Barely anybody dies in this game.
>>
>>685601
Maybe we should be killing them then
>>
>>685601
I swear to fuck I've beaten Kevin's ass a dozen times and the cops just keep letting him out.
>>
>>685601
I'm pretty sure the Spoonist goons at the cemetery ended up pretty dead.
>>
>>685601
I would not say barely, in my headcanon it is like 50/50. Most of the wildlife gets confirmed killed, not arrested, and there were several post mission cutscenes that said so-and-so many VHPD/Spoonists died. When someone is out of action he is in critical condition, it's not like he just got knocked out, he got shot/stabbed/clubbed/*elemental effect* so hard he falls over unconscious and it is not unlikely they die.
>>
Give this man Jason a break
>>
How can I make irene regen? She doesn't put bleed so life drain doesn't work
>>
>>685792
Final Flame and Hellfire. Heal every time you hit a buffed enemy, heal every time Cauterize procs.
>>
>>685792
battle mage
>>
Is it worth to grind bosses like Pink Horn in order to get their equipment ?
>>
>>685792
Flames of regeneration (like lifedrain but with burn) and Cauterize with the final flame set (Causes cauterize to heal 8% of your max HP for every debuff it removes)
>>
>>685858
nah, you will find something better soon enough at that stage of the game. it is only when you start reaching violent cases like Draki Nest, Magenta street, Shadow wall culvert and onwards that enemies have gear worth grinding for
>>
>>685865
But Pink Horn is in Magenta street...
>>
>>685890
Not that Magenta Street, V46 Magenta Street.
>>
>>685927
Oh okay
>>
File: untitled.jpg (535 KB, 1920x1080)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>685858
I farmed him lategame for 100% entry since you can just solo him with Albus or Heixing or whatever. Early will take time and the gear doesn't worth it. Crafting will give you good stuff before the "endgame".
>>
>>685890
What ? Already done this mission twice and I never saw him, where the fuck is he hiding ?

Just beat the mission with the train and the 5 bicrons and god dammit it was tedious, I was sweating bullet each time Sion was near death

Just unlocked the taming ability, do you have any recommandation of monster I should get before to advance in the story ?
>>
>>686132
I think he only shows up on Hard or higher difficulty.
>>
>>686137
Don't judge me too hard, game isn't easy :(
>>
>>686132
>do you have any recommandation of monster
What I'd do is go to the mission where Timas first show up and tame a super low level one so you can evolve it from scratch. He'll be weak at first so just have him hang back and passively leech XP for a bit, but that way you can make sure you get to select his personal masteries while evolving. Evolve your first Tima into an Ice Tima. You can get other animals and other types if you want, but an Ice Tima will make for a perfect tank/bodyguard and is basically all you need until you get Drakis or Crabs in the lategame.

>>686143
Nah I'm not judging, play the way you want.
>>
>>685819
>>685860
Nice
I'll give that a try.
Her solo hero build is great but I want to be sure she is fully self sustaining
>>
>Doing some random spoonist side mission
>Suddenly some bull gang leader shows up and literally runs over sion and 2gunz guy killing them instantly
Ragequit right there
>>
>>686146
Thanks mate ! I will get one as soon as I reboot the game
>>
>>686196
Was it Scott ?
>>
The mission where you defeat the leader of the White Tigers and all the snipers on the roof was horrible.

I sacrificed so much good soldiers in order to gain time... Thanks for your sacrifice Irene, Sion, Heixing, and all the nameless of the police

Never again. Each time I feel than I found the perfect mastery set for characters, mission like that put me at my limit
>>
>Heixing does it for free
>>
>>686478
He's a janny from the Fortress of Suffering.
>>
>>686367
I think so
Guy in a baseball cap and mask
>>
Those 60+ enemy missions are making me tired of the game
I think I'm just gonna start skipping side missions for now, otherwise I'm gonna burnout
>>
>>686566
Ah no, that's Caohong and he's a Spoonist
>>
>>686599
He's a huge cunt is what he is
>>
>>686618
Yeah, but he can drop second heart
>>
>>686633
I hate grinding for a specific skill so if I never naturally get it I'll just learn to live without it
>>
>>686478
How does he afford anytging?
>>
Update #99 is going to be delayed but we'll get "a good story".
I'm kinda excited to see what they do for update #100 though, as in will it ve something special or "just" another update.
>>
>>686696
>the update has been delayed
classic dandyboi
>>
File: 1623542277410.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>doing the mission where you have to find and destroy a Bicron and save Lee the trucker and Ray
>send Irene to rescue Lee and Ray
>find them being attacked by Turk
>think it's going to be easy as Irene can easily kill him
>it's Ray's turn
>she tries to melee fight Turk for some reason
>bitch get crit'd and dies instantly
>mfw
JUST
>>
>>686696
I don't see why people are presuming update #100 will be particularly special, its just a big round number and nothing else
>>
>>686752
You don't have to save Ray. You do have to save Lee, the trucker, though, and that's kind of a bitch because he has like 250 HP and any enemy can just leap out of the shadows and gank him at pretty much any time.
>>
File: 20210715000308_1.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Jesus Christ, Irene
>>
>>686752
>>686766
that mission ended instantly after I killed the bicron. Didn't even find Ray or Lee yet.
>>
>>679382
Just think of them as brown refugees, anon.
>>
op pic gave me cancer, so no
>>
>>686777
I couldn't even destroy the bicron myself. I whittled it down to maybe half of its HP before it ran out of fuel and self-destructed.
>>
>>686752
Ayy, almost the same happened to me, she just got ganked up and got her ass whooped by 3 dudes before I could even reach her. You'll get her soon, but she really sucks at the start
>>
>>686769
Strong, independant hero that don't need no troubleshooter company
>>
>>
>alley lives matter
What's next, bicron apologism?
>>
GUYS, WTF is this SHIT

I just met the Frostcon on a violent case, and I just couldn't make his health descend. WTF is Special Armor ? It was triggered every single attack I did, I was obliged to abandon the mission because my mates was slowly dying because of this piece of shit.

Had no trouble killing his friend the fire bicron, fuck this game, I don't wanna play it anymore
>>
>>687269
Buckle up, it's gonna get worse.
>>
>>687270
How can it be worse, he is fucking invincible...
>>
>>687269
Get a load of this damagelet! Craft some weapons m8.

>>687275
>How can it be worse than bicrons
Destrons. You just wait.
>>
>>687275
IIRC special armor only blocks damage that's below a certain % of his max HP. Simply put, you just need to hit him harder.
>>
>>687279
God dammit, how will I survive. Should I farm and craft ? Is that how is the endgame ?
>>
>>687269
>>687275
Special armor is probably the one that nullifies any damage that is lower than a certain % of HP.
If it makes you feel any better, it costs fuel so just keep hitting him until he runs out of it

>How can it be worse
In challenge mode, it can also spawn with another mastery that reduces any incoming damage that is greater than 25% of his max HP to that value
>>
>>687275

> he is fucking invincible...

He only ignores hits that would take 25% health.
You're police guys come with EMP grenades, use them.
Hackerwoman helps immensly.

> How can it be worse

He has friends.
Like Fire and Lightning.
And Red Eye if you are playing on hard.
Frost is imo the weakest.
Also, wait until you learn about Berserk.
Also Destrons.
>>
>>687286
And here I was thinking that Dandylion where nice guys, seems like they are fucking assholes.

I was enjoying being a fucking monster until now, but seems like my ass is being torn by everything now
>>
>>687287
>Also, wait until you learn about Berserk.
>Also Destrons.

>tfw challenge mode gives the black destron Berserk
>>
>>687287
I already had to fight the Fire one, it was way enough
Seems to me I should upgrade my Kylie, she honestly seems very weak and unpowerful until drones are upgraded a lot, but I'm sure she will become soon very powerful
>>
>>687289

That's actually easy to handle by running away and hiding like heroes.

>>687290

> seems very weak and unpowerful

Drones are only powerful late game.
For this case you don't want drones, because they block a hacking slot.
You don't bitch about the Bicrons if you are the Bicrons.
>>
>>687292
Here I go for a Hacker Kylie

I also tried a berserk build for Albus but I regretted it very quickly when I was unable to use him for like 4 turns and than he killed my hero
>>
>>687284
Crafting can definitely help, either crafting new gear if your current stuff is shit, or upgrading it if it's good. But before that, maybe take a look at your buillds and see if there's stuff you can optimize there.
>>
>>687297
>I also tried a berserk build for Albus
The only playable character who should even consider a berserk build is Alisa. It's more hinder than help on anyone else.
>>
>>687297

His love for her is like a truck
>>
>>687300
I'm constantly ajusting builds, but it's true that I'm a little overlooking my equipment. I only crafted the electric set for Sion right now.

I will see it looked tomorrow
>>
no it looks like weeb shit
>>
>>687304
Berserk is a meme for alisa, the bonuses are not good enough to justify losing control of your character. Encourage/Enrage is better
>>
>>687371
I didn't say it's the best, but it's definitely viable. Which is more than you can say of putting berserk on any other character.

You can basically just toss her into a crowd and stay out of her way as she wrecks everyone around her while being unkillable.
>>
File: bicronmodel.png (1.35 MB, 1200x1000)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>687083
End Bicron slavery!
>>
>>687830
he cute
>>
File: Justice Hero.jpg (199 KB, 964x1080)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>679116
I'm going for my 3rd attempt at the Outskirt Road 112 violent case. With 5 side missions now too, so if I do it, this will be huge. The first two times I got by shit wrecked but now I got a decent Ray to help, upgraded my gear and overthinked my tactics.
*breathes in*
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>687878
Good luck bro. Don't forget you can peace out of violent cases and still get a win as long as you kill a boss, so if things don't go your way you don't have to 100% it.
>>
File: 20210717105642_1.jpg (1.17 MB, 2560x1440)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>687888
Aw man, that was extremely easy! I didn't even lose a single guy and the team breezed through it like it was a stroll on the beach or something. Crazy that I got absolutely destroyed twice before even finishing 1/3 of the enemies before that. You can really feel the progression.
Heixing was definitely the MVP in this one. He's like a force of nature.
>>
How do I kill Spoonist Combattants without taking ages to do it
>>
File: 1626494327305.jpg (65 KB, 912x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>mfw my dumbass only got into crafting big time 63 hours in
b-better late than never...
but seriously, crafting is lots of fun and really useful, make sure to craft the low level items with a bar, because once it is filled you unlock the upgraded version of it
took me forever to find out how to get perfect obsidians and the like
>>
>>687953
Crafting is fun but it gets pretty grindy for the high-level stuff, and it can be a bit of a puzzle to figure out the optimal way to craft and/or breakdown materials to get the ingredients you need.
>>
>>687959

Never sell things, break down everything.
Identify newly crafted shit, break it down again.
Still lack enough indigo black iron parts.
>>
>>687939
This is what I fucking love in this game. When you fucking obliterate a whole group of ennemies in like one turn
>>
>>687953
I just done like 1 hour of crafting right now, will try later to see if my team is stronger now
>>
File: i accept it.jpg (92 KB, 410x410)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>687965
>Still lack enough indigo black iron parts.
>>
>>687942
Put castle gatecrasher on albus. Anything that drops block will rape them
>>
>>687953
You only need to starting really crafting later into the game.
>>
Why does nobody told me a powerful is Heixing with Base Defense and all sets associated ?

I just put him in place and he auto does all the work, noice
>>
>>688235
wait till you set up fire support Giselle, between the two of them they do like 90% of your teams damage.
>>
>>688262
>*Darkness Hunter in your path*
>>
>>688262
I will look into it, but my Giselle is already a real monster
Even Kylie is starting to do some damage here, this game is amazing
>>
Is "Tough Spirit" compatible with the "Berserk" status ?
>>
>>688294
>*flares*
nothin personnel, kid
>>
Is this shit fun or too autistic like xcom long war? i want to play a game, not fuck around for 200 hrs
>>
>>688580
Im 60 hours in and I haven't even unlocked the 5th team member
>>
>>688580
It's definitely a long game, with a slowly paced story, lots of optional missions, and levels lasting anywhere from 20 minutes to more than an hour. I'd still say it's much less autistic than Long War though, mostly because of how it's structured. Unlike XCOM, there's no overarching game to fail. You can fail a level, but then you just lose a bit of Motivation (which is trivial to refill) and try again. Levels can be played and replayed as often as you want, and the longest type of missions (violent cases) can be finished any time you kill a boss enemy, so if you just want to get a quick win you can rush the nearest boss and quit the level right there. It still counts as a victory. This gives the game a much more relaxed feel than XCOM where there's always an element of pressure. There's never anything like terror mission that you need to respond to right away, you can just take whatever mission you feel like doing at any time. That's not to say the game is super casual, because some of the missions are hard as balls especially on Hard or Cruel difficulty on Challenge Mode, but it's only as much of a challenge as you feel like taking on.
>>
>>688580
its more "grindy" and "soap operay" than autism. You can do a lot more build autism than xcom tho, but what sucks up the time is learning the backstory of the 100 different mooks you just dumpstered.
>>
>>688585
WTF are you doing bro, you should have already 8 mates
>>
File: 1599181793652.jpg (59 KB, 906x1200)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>674665
How do I stop being a retard that get detected every mission start?
>>
>>688968
Move slower and keep your team together?
>>
>>688968
Most missions don't have a time limit, so take it easy. Don't rush with double movement. The best fight is the one you start snipping a faggot and confusing his friends.
>>
File: bQzav6VR.jpg (27 KB, 512x512)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>689266
>snipping
Er... sniping*. Late game you can start a fight snipping some niggers, but it won't confuse them.
>>
File: 5876123871857120.png (1.21 MB, 1145x545)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>Accept a bunch of quests from Camila where she asks for different elemental crystals
>Buy the exact crystals needed from her
>Loose 90% of my money
>Turn in the quest
>Camila does not have more crystals now but I still get my reward
>mfw
>>
File: great thinker.jpg (433 KB, 2320x826)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
Hero Irene class changed to Philosopher Irene!
>>
>>689496
It's better to buy the low-level crystals from her and craft the ones she needs out of them.
>>
File: 1603561682100.jpg (238 KB, 1366x768)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>
Bought this years ago and I've been sitting on it waiting for it to be finished. It sounds like they're still adding content even now? Do they have a roadmap?
>>
File: file.png (902 KB, 800x1507)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>689610
>It sounds like they're still adding content even now?
Yup, though technically the content they're adding at the moment is part of the first DLC, not the base game. They just decided to give away the DLC for free so everyone has it.

>Do they have a roadmap?
Internally probably, but there's no much we know about it. We know that there's a new DLC in the works (this time it won't be free) and that it'll introduce a new recruitable character named Misty (picture related), but we don't really know anything else about it.
>>
>>689633
Sounds like I should actually play it now then.
>>
>>689663
Sure. Apart from the sometimes dodgy translation, the base game is entirely finished, and most of the first DLC is finished too. So unless you want to wait for the next DLC there's no reason not to play it at the moment.
>>
>>689538
Yeah, I found it out myself soon after too! I already played for almost 70 hours but only recently got into crafting. My team is crazy strong now. But yeah, buying the 3 lower tier items that you can craft into the crystal costs less than buying the crystal. Crazy that I explore new stuff 70 hours in.
>>
File: E1A1flgVIAE4N1D.jpg (997 KB, 1920x1080)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
>>689591
Imagine...
>>
>>689665
Alrighty. How hard is Hard?
>>
>>689803
Not that hard
Until a specific point in the game then its gets hard.
>>
File: 1603087887248.jpg (865 KB, 1200x960)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
Why is there so little fanart of this game?
>>
>>689990
Right? I NEED porn of irene and healer girl
>>
File: 1617372851253.png (959 KB, 800x1200)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
>>690042
do not lewd the red panda
>>
>>690062
I will lewd the panda
And the strawberry chainsaw loli
>>
>>690083
>And the strawberry chainsaw loli
Not before she turns you into a collection of brutalized body parts.
>>
>>690042
>Korean game
>porn
lol
>>
>>690112
Hey, the rest of the world can make up for it.
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (149 KB, 1024x544)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>690042
>>690083
This, but also with every other girl and not only lewd but also cute fanart. There is some on Steam, although rarely.
>>
>>690106
That's kinda hot
>>
>>689521
>is the real villain...society???
>>
>>689803
For someone who frequents /vst/? Not that hard. If you're not used to the genre, it might be too much.
>>
>>690273
We got white and black tiger outfits after beating the base game. I wonder if we'll get clown outfits after beating the DLC.
>>
>>690273
You joke but it might actually be...
>>
>>690273
>>690834

Constructs are Neutral
>>
File: 1606832951417.jpg (273 KB, 1847x1354)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>674665
Can I transfer a pirated save into a bought game?
>>
Skulls are fucking monster. Just met them, and waouh, they just O-HIT my mates one after the other. What am I supposed to do against them except throwing smoke grenade everytime I make a move ?
>>
>>691559
Skulls are weird. They seem like a super big deal when they're first introduced and even have a unique mechanic with the items you can get off them, but they almost immediately become entirely irrelevant again.
>>
>>691568
Looks like I will feel the same than I felt when I first discovered White Tigers
>>
>>685133
>lose one vigor for each dead mob
>per stack
This sounds hard to deal with.
>>
>>691641
White Tigers at least had an actual story arc and were relevant for quite a bit before getting dismantled.

Skulls just show up for like two missions, we learn that Giselle already wrecked them before coming to Wind Wall, and then their leader gets killed by the boss of the clown dudes in a cutscene.
>>
>>691691
The clown thing is a flashback and part of the reason why the Skulls are floundering as a gang in the present
>>
File: 20210720172000_1.jpg (413 KB, 2560x1440)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
G-guys!?
>>
>>691823
Are you a red panda? Do you have autism? No? Then no.
>>
File: that's the best part.jpg (105 KB, 507x540)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>691823
Mommy!
>>
>>691823
Use your wind powers to hold your spaghetti.
>>
>>691671
It’s not permenant, it just to prevent weird looping behavior from stamina recovery on kill abilities
>>
The deeper I go into the game, the more it become a fucking nightmare. What am I supposed to do against the Blood Yasha Matriarch ? I killed like 40 hatchling with Counterstrike Albus, but they slowly killed my team and then the rest. Damn, I feel like I'm retarded
>>
Also, why the fuck SHOULD I kill 8 of my team with only 2 guys during VPHD mission ? I was thinking that if I failed it wouldn't matter but no...

Looks like I'm going to desequip all my masteries set and equipment just to do this mission, it's not very fun
>>
File: fire niggy.jpg (601 KB, 1920x1080)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>692096
Kill them in bulk. Send your fire drone to purge them.
>>
>>692157
Yeah I played through the whole game on Hard/Challenge and that's the one level where I really have no idea how to win without cheesing it. Just unequip all your dudes and it's easy, but that can't be the intended way.
>>
>>692177

Giselle and Kylie featuring 9005 summons
>>
>>692177
>>692202
That mission is poorly designed. No way you can beat your team without cheesing, not with bullshit like Sion one-shooting everything with memefield and an extra live.
>>
>>692202
Nah, on Hard/Challenge they kill the summons way too fast for them to be worth much.

Maybe a high level Draki could tank it, but the drones and Timas I had at that point don't last and when you've got your melee dudes with moves that allows them to get on the platform without using the stairs, it's hopeless.
>>
>>692168
Shit, I will have to invest myself in drones now...
>>
I will go capture a few Draki eggs in the next hour.

What should I do with them guys ? Never done anything with beasts yet.

Or should I focus on the story ?
>>
>>692566
Capture 4 in a row with reload + one shot one kill on the small drakis.
I'd raise one of each type and a mix between barons and knigths, though I only have knights because they look cooler.
You can forgo catching pokemon, but they are very useful in the later dlc and violent cases.
>>
>>692640
Ok, I captured two (I didn't have the one shot mastery in my build), will see later what to do with them, I will probably have to retry this mission for crafting so, will see later about what to with those fuckers
>>
File: 20210721021246_1.jpg (412 KB, 1920x1080)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>692157
>>692216
>>692177
>>692202
I beat it even with Heixing getting possessed by Vindictive Spirit midway through. Pic related is my current Giselle build, it hasn't changed much since I played the mission.
>>
>>692566
I like these:

Black Knight (becomes Draki King)
White Knight (becomes Draki Queen)
Ice Knight (best tank)
Lightning Baron (best ranged attacker)
>>
>>692657
Ok, I will make the couple Draki King and Queen, seems cool, thanks !
>>
The finale mission of the season 1 is so boring. It's complete shit, it was too easy when the mission where tedious before that.

Welp, looks like I'm done here, time to do the DLC
>>
>>692640

You should mention that Catharsis helps immensely for cooldowns.
Also Barons are CUTE!
CUTE!
>>
>We tried to proceed with the update this week, but the developments so far are not sufficient and the completeness of it is not satisfactory.

>We decided that we can't proceed with the update as it is, so we would like to ask for your understanding.

update delayed. AGAIN
>>
>>692931
small indie company please understand
I'd rather they delay it than push out something that isn't ready anyway.
>>
File: 7b9.jpg (18 KB, 326x326)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>692931
>We apologize for continuously exposing our lack of development power and failing to improve it.
>The development team is always sorry for not meeting your support.
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (123 KB, 1024x576)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>692931
As long as I get more onee-san content I'm good...
>>
>>692931
>>692969
I mean it's basically a finished game, I don't feel like being bent out of shape about waiting for bonus stuff.
>>
>ogre engine
why
>>
>>693321
What problem do you have with it?
>>
>>693255
the game won't be over until we get an Albus+Irene sex cutscene (whille Bianca watches heartbroken though the keyhole)
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.gif (1.98 MB, 540x304)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>spend three hours playing a violent case just for the enemy to abruptly turn the whole thing around and fuck me in the last quarter
>again
I'm gonna take a little break I think
>>
File: 1622518893075.jpg (520 KB, 1536x2048)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>694461
It really do be like that sometime.
Take a rest, king.
>>
>>694461
>Destron violent case
>go through the double railway
>advance stops in the tower section with the ramp because there is a swarm of enemies in there
>suddenly red destron comes from behind, snipes giselle and ray and leaves kylie at half HP
>i hadn't even activated his pod
>>
>>694875
>i hadn't even activated his pod
It's not XCOM bro. Enemies can alert other enemies.
>>
I've just gotten Anen and holy shit between her baseline and equipment her stats suck. I mean, okay she's a healer, and a small child, but damn. What should I focus on to start with?
>>
>>694906
I made her pretty tanky at first, then full healbot/aurawhore with OP AT reductions once I got all masteries. Just give her speed at some defenses until you get the good shit and she'll be a immortal healbot. Also craft some gear for her.
>>
>>694906
Anne is rather weak at first admittedly, but 1) so is every character after the original trio because the lag behind on their class level and 2) she becomes extremely strong later on with her Black Witch build.
>>
I wish the story wasn't 90% flashbacks. I was enjoying Albus building up his company at the start.
>>
>>695040
It kinda switches back and forth. The flashbacks give context to the story arcs, but the arcs themselves are all set in the present.
>>
File: 1601887415207.jpg (40 KB, 504x559)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
newfag here
I fucking hate magenta street
that is all
>>
>>695164
wait until you reach crabnam
>>
>>695166
I hate the fact than they are waiting underground.

At least Giselle flare is here for them but fuck it
>>
One Shot One Kill is genuinely a game changer, holy shit.
>>
>>695569
Last few side missions I did were a complete breeze, although admittedly, they were probably not the hardest to begin with. But maybe I will increase the difficulty from Hard to the one above, where every enemy is an elite enemy.
>inb4 I get my shit wrecked hard in the next violent case mission I attempt
>>
So I just have finished the story. Don't see myself pointlessly farming beasts at the moment honestly.

It was a great game, and if you're able to finish the mission with the destruction of the White Tigers, well done, it was for me the worst mission of the game when I done it. After that, all is alright
>>
File: 20210724091112_1.jpg (99 KB, 1601x346)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>i will never be called pretty by giselle with a smile on her face
>but some mutant frog that hides in the bushes at night did
>tfw negooris get more action than me
>>
>>695874
Women just can't resist a big black negoori.
>>
>>695164
If you mean the lvl 15 version, try scraping together the physical resistance 3 masteries for Albus and Irene, and don't try to be clever with builds. Just extend hit/crit/dodge/block for now.

If you mean the other one...yeah.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.