[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 152 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Coatl and Troglodons were confirmed earlier
>Ghorgons and Jabberslythes confirmed
>Wargors confirmed
>Skink Oracles turned into heroes with their own sets of spells
>Great Bray Shamans as FLC
>OGRE KINGDOMS MERCS AS FLC
>The mysterious Dwarf LL
Game 2 is ending with a loud bang it seems.
>>
>>669537
This dlc will cost many Charlamanges, poor little CA will go bankrupt
>>
>>669545
Those were well spend Charlemagnes.
>>
>>669537
>Ogres dlc
What?
>>
>>669567
FLC. We are getting Ogre Mercenaries. Your faction can recruit a limited amount of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25tO0qAYs20
>>
there is already identical thread for this you retarded shill
>>
>>669537
How did beastmen even end up in America? I thought they were mostly Europe based. Did they walk across the North Pole?
>>
>>669578
>FLC
Retarded term invented by CA's marketing team, keep sucking their dicks.
>>
>>669582
Bullshit. Checked it out. There wasn't. Only ones are for either Rome or TW games in general.
>>669587
Well they do have herds in Naggaroth of all places. Not to mention that there is this old Dwarf myth on the Beastmen creation. Only Lustria, Ulthuan and The Dark Lands along with a good chunk of Southlands is Beastmen free.
>>669591
Whatever.
>>
>>669537
Always held off on getting beastmen since I heard they suck. Maybe if this is good I’ll give it a try.
>mysterious dwarf LL
We getting a dwarf in the new world? That’d be based. Also maybe move Grombi there. Since he’s got a bonus vs elves.
>>
>>669545
the staff that worked on 3K was transferred to work on this last WH2 DLC
>>
>>669595

>>668980
die, CA shill
>>
>>669619
You know? If you are doing a thread, then it's easier to put in the title of the game itself instead of the DLC.
>>
>>669623
learn to use the catalog, CA shill
your company dies in 2 years anyway
>>
>>669624
Such Khornate behavior.
>>
>>669578
Can we recruit them in any faction or only as beastman. I dont know much about lore but i know ogres fight for many different races
>>
I’m not interested until it’s 40k
>>
What the fuck does FLC mean
>>
>>669545
>>669548
ah shit remind me off the origin of the charlemagne joke, I cannot for the life of me remember
>>
>>669885
criticisms of the beastmen dlc price led someone at ca (maybe grace) to say it cost as much as 20 age of charlemagnes
>>
>>669537
>>669606
The Dawi lord is 99% Burgman, according to the leak
>>
>>670042
lel
Grave did it again
>>
>>669627
I've always wondered what makes people like >>669624 so angry all the time.
So far the best I can come up with is this : it's the inevitable result of sustained cyberbullying applied to a person with a strong ego. Since it's impossible to confront an online bully the way you can knock a tooth out of a real life one, people just have to take the abuse and ignore it. For most that's nothing major, but it someone had a shitty childhood and learned to solve all problems head-on, he handles that poorly, the stress just keeps piling up with no release until they are completely rabid.
Sad really, and just closing their eyes and walking away from the machine won't work for them either because without confrontation and catharsis they'll never be free, the insulting unfairness will just keep burrowing deeper and gnawing on their soul until it's a complete mess and they must perpetuate the cycle.
>>
>>669827
40k would work poorly in a total war game, for the same reason ww1 and ww2 would be bad setups.
>>
>>670050
there's a very good change that it's thorek
loremaster of sotek had it in his description before changing it
>>
>>669587
>thought they were mostly Europe based
They are not. They also are found around the southern pole near southern chaos gates. They are mutated animals, and lore wise they are not all just goat people, but more varied.
>>
>>669804
Any. Those are mercs. You have gold and meat (especially the latter), then they will fight for you. Hoping those aren't simply Ogre Bulls and that there will be Ogre Maneaters too.
>>670050
Hopefully. Even though he should be a Legendary Hero from my P.O.V.
>>670166
Honestly as much as I want Thorek Ironbrow (and I want him a lot), he should've been a DLC LL. With access to runic units and with a thorough rework to Dwarfs. Now Dwarfs are getting another rework and there are no more DLCs (and a lot of people wanted Thorek along with Throt, but the Sisters go in instead). Hoping then it will be game 3 where Dwarfs will get the runic units...HOPEFULLY.
>>670142
I just ignore them if they intensify too much.
>>
>>669804
Just checked them out. Ogre Bulls, Ogre Maneaters and MOURNFANG CAVALRY are available for recruitment in Ogre Camps that spawn on the map if there were battles, sieges, sackings or razings of settlements.
>>
>>669827

I will never understand people like you. How could anyone possibly think a modern setting with spaceships, tanks, machineguns and etc would play out in a TW battlemap? It would be a total clusterfuck, impossible to make even remotely realistic. People who think TW should go beyond the napoleonic era are fucking idiots, especialy when games like CoH exist, there is even a very good 40k version in DoW 1 & 2.
>>
>>670184
it's almost certain at this point that it's thorek and he will probably bring runic units with him
>>
>>670200
That's bad. If they add him in and give him something that it will be only the Shard Dragons while people wanted not just those, but also Rune Guardians and Rune Golems.
And I did my research. There is literally nothing that prevents Dwarfs from having monsters and constructs. They don't use things that are unreliable and the runic collars they put on Shard Dragons throws out the unreliable factor out the window. Still if it's true, then I will riot because it's not the same if its only one of those instead of all three...maybe even add in Runesmith Apprentices as their own units.
>>
>>670198
>People who think TW should go beyond the napoleonic era are fucking idiots

Based. These autistic fucks need to be called out.
>>
>no lizard rework
>>
>>669537
Here the list of the Ogres mercs:
>Ogres (maces)
>Ogres (dual weapons)
>Maneaters (great weapons)
>Maneaters (pistols)
>Mournfang Cavalry

There is enough to fill any weak spot of any race. They will be VERY expensive, so i expect wealthy races to be able to deploy more of them (Dwarves, Elves aside the tree huggers, Empire)
>>
>>670219
Be patient. Not everything was written down in the FAQ. Maybe there will be a surprise.
>>670228
Yep. And in case of the Empire it would be lore-friendly. In the fluff they hire tons of Ogres to bolster their forces.
>>
>>670142
nobody cares, shill
>>
>>670242
stop lying, shill
we already know Lizardmen aren't getting any reworks or fixing their DLC factions based on youtube shills leaks
>>
>>670246
Again with the Khornate behavior...
>>
>>670042
Not exactly, I think she said that modelling the Jabberslythe (a core beastmen unit in the lore, that wasn’t included in the dlc) would cost them as much as doing all the artworks from Age of Charlemagne.
>>
>>669537
Absolutely soulless art.
>>
Lizardmen have boring mechanics but make up for it with an interesting roster
Dwarfs need love far more than lizardmen did. Their last rework was a copy paste of the mortuary cult
>>
Leak from some dumb ass YouTuber
>>
>>670364
>Kazrak One-Eye is on the prowl
>no Toddy in sight
0/10 how will Reddit meme about this FLC without him?
>>
>>670374
Toddy getting saved for a WH3 dlc, obviously
>>
>>670364
Yep. It's over. Thorek is the free LL. No runic units. Nope. None.
>>
>>670442
Based
>>
>>670452
NOT FUCKING BASED.
>>
>>670456
Put it in your book, gnome
>>
>>670461
Dwarfs still don't have Shield and Oathstone Bearers.
>>
>>670463
Saving the good stuff for Dawi vs Chorf dlc
>>
>>670466
The biggest tragedy in all of this is that Thorek doesn't seem to have his Rune of DOOM. That means no summoning Dwarf-like ghost constructs.
>>
>>670500
He can summon an unique dwarf ghost hero tho, and rune-enslaved Carnosaurus
>>
>>670511
Wait for real? One moment please I need to look into it.
>>
Is the full blog post up yet? I don't want to watch these faggot YouTubers
>>
>>669804
Lorewise Ogres are willing to fight as mercs for any faction willing to give them food. OFC some factions are more used to hire them (mostly the Empire), but even chaos has his own ogre mercenaries (who eventually got turned into chaos ogres)
>>
>>670142
Fuck off shill
>>
>>670500
>Dwarf-like ghost constructs.
Dwarf ghost robots?
Wtf
>>
>>671620
More like it looks like Thorek summons ghostly Dwarfs, but in reality they aren't real ghosts and by that extent Dwarfs. More like grudges taking a supernatural ghostly form that happen to look like Dwarfs. With pitch-black rage and hate eyes over grudges that were not settled.
>>
LEGENDOFTOTALFAGGOT HERE TODAY WE SPAM A DOOMSTACK OF ABOS THEY GOONA SHRED MY WIFE PUSSY
AND THANK YOU FOR THE 5 DOLLAR SUPERCHAT
>>
>>670374
>>670405
What is he going to be doing in the Chaos Wastes though?
>>
File: Toddbringer MAD.png (173 KB, 459x1359)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>671626
Killing Beastmen once somebody will spin a rumor that Khazrak ran there. Thus by extension he will be killing Chaos too.
>>
File: 1542854582352.jpg (24 KB, 369x370)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>New free shit
Yay.
>Total War Access exclusive
Fuck.
>>
>>671720
Bro... Your creamapi?
>>
File: CHICKENS.png (1.05 MB, 1080x605)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>669537
give me more lizards!
>>
>>671623
I cant stand this guy
>>
File: beastchad.jpg (603 KB, 849x1200)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
Beast bros, its happening, come home
>>
>>672953

That one RP guy must be super happy.
>>
File: BeastmanPlayers.jpg (3.93 MB, 2061x5100)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
>>672972
Thanks for the reminder, I'll post his work of art
>>
File: doomlizard.jpg (2.43 MB, 4950x6579)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
>>669537
How much of a mis-match is this lord pack.

You've got the sneakiest lizardmen sniper to ever exist that snuck around the realm of chaos picking off demons
vs
Some faggot bronze beastman whose metal skin chaos gift has a blatant weakpoint at his throat just begging for a poisoned dart
>>
>>673010
Yeah, would've liked it if the Skinky boy was a DLC for game 3 where he goes and shits up the realm of Chaos and being like this unseen ally for Kislev and Cathay. But what can we do?
>>
>>669537
Anyone want to give me a fun campaign option to play waiting for the DLC. Can't really think of what to play now.
>>
>>673010
>How much of a mis-match is this lord pack.
Very, to the point CA had to make them rampage in dark elf lands.
>>
>>673013
It would make sense if in the crossover campaign featuring the three maps combined Solid Skink had a new start position that specifically had his objective being taking on the Chaos Wastes, since thats the focus of the third game.
>>
>>669537
Would still want to see Amazons as a minor faction in Lustria
With their artefacts of the Old Ones in the form of lasguns and power swords that were later retooled into being sun-themed weapons less obviously taken directly from 40k.
>>
>>673186
We can all wish it. Honestly? Would've been fine if CA made a minor faction pack with units you can recruit as different factions. If you want to recruit Amazons you need to control one of the settlements that is in a region that lore-wise is inhabited by them. Same with Araby, Kraka-Drak, the Moot and some more.
>>
>>673189
>the Moot
True, its a shame mootlanders aren't recruitable as sneaky archer scouts. Or maybe Halfling hotpot catapults, those are fairly iconic and original WH units.
>>
>>673204
They even could recruit giant murder cocks they could ride on and TREEMEN. The Moot could be a fun unit pack for the Empire and some Order and Neutral factions...but first they should make the Moot have more slots, make it upgradeable to tier V and make sure to have a unique map.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (29 KB, 488x285)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>673205
Unique/Garrison unit acquired from upgrading the Moot to its maximum right here.
>>
>>673256
This could also become a unique RoR if you own and max out the place.
>>
>>669827
You're an idiot mate.
40k wouldn't work for a Total War game.
>>
>>673272
Speaking of Regiments of Renown, would make sense for people of the Moot to have their "Fieldwardens" as a unit type (more elite and courageous than standard halfling soldier, melee/ranged unit choice armed with slings) and for said unit to get a special RoR variant representing the ones who defend the border it shares with Sylvania that naturally have bonuses vs undead.
>>
>>673548
Indeed. But make them hybrid ranged units so that if they won't manage to finish off the enemy in time at range, then they will finish the job through melee.
>>
>>673550
That's what I meant by melee/ranged, should have used hybrid since it gets the point across better.
>>
>>670198
I actually got an idea of how it would work . The entire map would be the galaxy and the planets would works like settlements.
>>
>>673552
Yep. With Skaven tier infiltration abilities and move and shoot at the same time while being competent in melee. Perfect.
Also hoping that now that the possibility of Dogs of War in game 3 increased, then hoping we'll also get Lumpin Croop's Fighting Cocks along with a ton of other famous regiments of renown.
>>
>>669537
release date? -for fitgirl repack-
>>
File: Seriously Bro...jpg (13 KB, 512x384)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>673599
>>
>>673601
im sorry CA glowie
>>
File: Morgan Bernhardt.jpg (99 KB, 545x469)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>673574
Dogs of War were always my favourite 'race' from warhammer, the games won't be complete without them.

There is already a basis for how they would operate in Horde factions, just be a unique modification on that with gameplay about getting resources and hiring units by working with other factions.
>>
>>673647
If we get them, then I doubt they will be their own faction in a traditional, horde or even hybrid sense.
I could see them and LLs like Borgio, Lucrezzia, Mydas, Marco, Leonardo, Lorenzo and Morgan Bernhardt as unique recruitable LLs that will fight for you (as well as all the legendary regiments and the leaders of said regiments who are made into unique heroes) as long as you pay them. Just like the Ogre Mercs, but with even more variety. Would love to recruit the likes of The Cursed Company, Long Drong's Slayer Pirates, Vesperro's Vendetta and Bronzino's Galloper Guns into your armies.
>>
>>672975
Yo, you anons got any more of that beastman coomer posts?
>>
>>673599
dont get your hopes up
>>
>>671720
When I rule this land the marketing departments will be the first against the wall.
>>
>>673610
>Wanting shittons of malware and other junk
Good thing I had an updated Anti-Virus. Never again such risks.
>>
So I usually tackle the DLC with a mate.
Best Co-op start?
Beastman and Chaos?
Beastman and Norsca?
Dwarves and Oxotl?
Alith Anar and Oxotl?
Dwarves and Empire?
Throek and the lizzi down there?

What do you think is a good combo?
>>
>>673942
Beastmen and Chaos
>>
>>673969
Why would you say something like that to your fellow anon
>>
>>673942
Volkmar and Thorek.
>>
Can I get Vet 7 Empire Halberdiers out of the gate in any province? I can't think of how to do that.

+1 from Armory
+2 from tech
+1 from Militiaman
+2 from Lord Skills
>>
>>674455
+1 from traits if I remember well
+1 from one of the followers
>>
>>672953
>>672972
>>672975
Came here just to ask for this. Based
>>
>>673942
Beastmen and Skaven
Show the world the power of Big Furry.
>>
>>673647
While I don't particularly give a shit about dogs of war outside of the slayer pirate niggas, I think that ogre mercs are a good sign for DoW. If anything, I'd be looking for a more chaos-aligned merc-faction because that would leave ogre chards to neutral factions and DoW for good ones.
>>
god I hate warhammer fags
>>
File: Ruglud's Armoured Orcs.png (606 KB, 630x392)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>674688
Dogs of war are pretty neutral, they had dark elves and orcs as unique mercenary regiments

They just wouldn't be likely to side with the Chosen Champion of Chaos or Bonedaddy Nagash because the goal of those individuals is the destruction of all order/life, which would mean they mercs wouldn't actually get paid.
>>
>>674741
I'm a lorelet so I wouldn't know, I'm mostly guessing shit here my man.
>>
>>673204
>>673574
>>673548
Invading the Moot should be like invading Vietnam, but less jungle and more fat midgets.

So most of their units would be sneaky buggers peppering you from all sides with ranged attacks.
But then also having some artillery of their own to splat enemy with and big buggers to actually weather the charge while the little buggers are shooting and flanking.

>>670228
Speaking of Ogres- an obvious bonus if Mootlander was ever a playable faction, joke or otherwise, would be they get a decent discount to hiring them as Mercenaries due to their halfling cooking skills being used to lure the big buggers into service.
>>
>>674772
There's a mod that adds mootland with cock riders included, but I never played them, I usually just see them get wiped by vampires 20 turns in
>>
>>674024
Why is that a bad idea?
>>
>>674849
both beastmemes and chaos perform better if their buddy faction settles whatever they raze, having both trying to keep enemies from re-settling would be the most awful whack-a-mole game ever
>>
>>674741
Don't forget the Werebear Beorg Bearstruck and his Bearmen of Urslo or the Dragon Prince Arsanil who is one of the extremely few (like Imrik) who can still communicate and ride dragons in a natural way (he's also insanely expensive, but that's what you get for a Prince on a dragon).
Then we have the Cursed Company and the Nightmare Legion. Both being undead sellswords.
>>
>>675063
The cursed company is the best though, in that they are an undead legion that hates undead (because their leader was a merc that took a job for a necromancer then backstabbed him for a better offer at the opportune moment, getting cursed for eternity in the process).
So they were able to be fielded by various armies but NOT any of the actual undead ones.
>>
>>675070
And that's awesome (not to mention, while still morbidly tragic, the concept of a undead hating undead is hilarious). But I still wonder how they implement the Dogs of War into the game. I can see it that their leaders would be turned into unique legendary heroes while you recruit as many stacks of the actual regiments as your coffers allow you. And these unique legendary heroes would have unique army-wide abilities but the most who would benefit from them would be their respective companies.
Then again how would you access the Dogs of War if they get implemented? I'd go with the Dogs of War would be like the Ogre Mercs, but you would also recruit guys like Borgio, his wife Lucrezzia, Marco Colombo and some more. Including Morgan "The didn't include me because I would've stopped the End Times" Bernhardt.
They all are around as long as you keep paying them.
>>
>>674913
Oh I thought the new beastman also want areas to remain razed.
Don't they gain bonus if the have razed areas?
>>
>>675153
Yeah, they get Bloodgrounds if they raze everything and then use a Herdstone Shard to erect a Herdstone. You then go and get marks of ruination that increase your unit capacity and what additional units you can unlock (Beastmen are now essentially Tomb Kings in this regard). They can use the new currency know as Dread to buy new upgrades, units, even recruit the other LLs if you play as Beastmen.
Fun thing. If you establish a Herdstone in any of the capitals of the playable factions, you get unique Landmark-esque Herdstones that give you massive bonuses to your faction.
>>
>>675166
>>675153
So you don't require to capture all the lands right?
So chaos and beastman works well enough
>>
>>670466
>>670463
>Malakai Makaisson versus Astragoth Ironhand

>The Slayer and the Sorcerer

Fuck I would love that
>>
>>672975
I would want this as a hentai, not as canon, but it's still less lore rape than the End TImes
>>
>>675219
As I saw it on their revamped gameplay, it seems you don't need to do this, but you still need to raze at least one settlement.
First you need to establish a Herdstone where the province capital is. Then you enact the Ritual of Ruination which is kinda like what the Wood Elves have. You get Marks of Ruination which ramp up your Ruination bar.
Also apart of Dread which can be used for upgrades, units and unlocking new units, Favor was also reworked. It too allows for upgrades, but also you can buy artifacts and banners.
>>
File: morr scr.jpg (247 KB, 1417x788)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
Game needs More Morr.

Not just a state troops unit of Knights if you manage to retake Sylvania and appoint an Elector Count.
>>
>>675602
All cultures need more stuff. I could see the Empire also getting a god-worship trait that would change their take on how lords play. Arch-Lectors of course would be limited to Sigmar only.
Not to mention different temple types with both the Sigmar and other Empire god ones giving different bonuses to provinces.
But nope, no gods but Sigmar.
>>
>>675646
To be fair there's only so much time to devote to each individual army list. Interested in the expansions the likes of Kislev and Cathay will get being some of the most prominent in the 3rd game, human nations who have been lacking in exposure in the past.
>>
>>675166
They work like norsca?
>>
Are Gotrek & Felix any good in Total Warhammer?
>>
>>675858
yes and no.
They're good at first, but they don't level up and they straight up leave after a certain amount of turns. Making one a Lord really screwed over how useful they could've been
Get them if you can, in the earlygame, but after that don't bother.
>>
>>675665
No, the herdstone thing is that rare thing out of CA: an actual new and interesting idea that fits thematically. When they erect a herdstone, they need to 'do a ritual' by 'pressing a button when the number goes up high enough', which is the typical Paradox-ish part. The good part is that the herdstone creates an area around it called a bloodground, and the beastie boys do as much damage as they can whilst protecting the herdstone. Once it's done, their 'number that went up' gets added to another 'number that goes up', but the less-boring bit is that no one can settle any of the ruins within the range of the herdstone's bloodground until the herdstone itself is destroyed after the ritual is complete. No more whack-a-mole with AI settling ruins every turn.
>>
>>675880
They need to go back and rework the duo, like they've done for other additions to the game that don't work right.
>>
>>676054
Good. What drives me nuts as horde factions is enemies sneaking in behind you colonizing cities you burned. The kroxigqr guys mechanic is decent for that and nice to know beastmen are getting something else good. Just hope chaos and normal get some improvements too.
>>
File: 1500928761856.png (460 KB, 678x834)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>
File: Return of Beastmeme anon.png (1.56 MB, 1833x2793)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>673802
>>
>>676562
The man who saved 4chan.
>>
>>675646
In all fairness Empire has a lot of stuff as is, adding an entire religion mechanic to include its pantheon would be a lot of work and bring in other factions bitching about them not getting as much stuff
>>
File: smug_pig.png (155 KB, 271x325)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>676562
Beastchads can't stop winning.
>>
>>669537
>OGRE KINGDOMS MERCS AS FLC
Presumably this means they are already putting alot of work in for the Ogres inclusion in TWW3 and are previewing it a merc mechanic.
>>
>>676951
This is pretty much a given. Three models with two having two variants (thus making those five models), with their own unique animations and such...this can't be a coincidence.
Also posting this because it's ridiculously fitting here with the final DLC.
>>
>>676562
>>676814
When will we tell him that female skaven are literal oversized birthing machines that are so fucking large that only the richest of skaven can bred with them because of the space they take up?
>>
>>673186
>With their artefacts of the Old Ones in the form of lasguns and power swords that were later retooled into being sun-themed weapons less obviously taken directly from 40k.
>even more kitchen sink mess in terms of tech
disgusting
>>
>CA once again fucks over the Beastmen by making key units have absolutely zero Mass which causes them to fall over constantly against large enemies

The Ghorgon, which is straight up supposed to be an anti-monster monster, loses to most other bonus vs large monsters despite its regen trait, purely because every time it gets hit it falls over and takes three more hits before it gets back up.
>>
File: 1576656027357.jpg (30 KB, 600x578)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>677683
Just blast the enemy monsters from afar with your beastmen antilarge artillery, dude
>>
If the isle of Albion was to get a faction army what units would you suggest for it?

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Giants_of_Albion

A number of elements seem like they would be adapted from other factions like Norsca but non or even anti chaos.
>>
File: Slaangor's Legend.png (965 KB, 1250x2300)
965 KB
965 KB PNG
>>673802
>>
>>677683
>despite its regen trait
Regen is meaningless in anything but protracted battles. Besides, just get the mod which disables monster knockdown and knockback.
>>
>>674714
We know you do, poor little histfag.
>>
>>677717
Well I use the mod on the mods pages
>>
>>677683
I know, its fucking hilarious
>>
>>677930
What do you think of the mod?
>>
>>677952
I haven't played as them but playing against them it's mostly fimirs and giants which is OK I guess but I wish they'd dip more into pagan folklore from the UK (I mean, this is essentially what I wanted from everyone else, specially Kislev and Araby because slav and middle-eastern folklore are pretty dope.) I enjoy japanese folklore a lot as well but from what I gather not only are Nippon too honorabiru to ride weird demon monsters, CA and GW are a bunch of cowards and they'd probably just cliché shit like kirins and long dragons.
>>
>>677971
Isn't Nippon in warhammer just some misty shithole filled with oni and shadowy ninjas who taught skaven how to ninja
>>
>>677979
Nippon in WH is fantasy Japan where everybody is named after a car model.
>>
>>677987
>Nippon in WH is fantasy Japan where everybody is named after a car model.
OH INDEED.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xA9Eh1LLa0
>>
>>677971
I'd put Zoats in Albion rather than Fimirs, what with zoats and truthsayers both having extremely vague connections to the Old Ones.

Now you might point out "Wood Elves already feature Zoats" but there's various examples in TWW of a particular unit showing up in multiple factions.
Its not like Zoats are tied specifically to Athel Loren instead being mysterious creatures rarely seen in various deep forests
>>
File: Bretonnia IN SPESSS.jpg (2.96 MB, 4032x3024)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB JPG
>>
>>677952
Ah I only played them once.
I used Lost Factions and Cataph.
Of the lost faction I played Chaos Dwarves, Albion, Araby and Mootland.

Albion is interesting and have some quite unique units, generally I felt like a wood elves a bit.
Honestly just play some fights and test it, doesn't take more then 5 minutes to set up.
>>
>>678311
>Araby
Ah the nation that only exists to give the Brets someone to beat on in lore.
Though they actually had an official army list in that niche epic-scale WF spinoff didn't they?
>>
>>678316
Not that anon, but yep. Even had Djinns.
>>
>>678311
Ah to rate them compared to the last couple I played the campaigns:

Tomb Kings > Eltharion > Brettonia > Empire = Chaos Dwarves > Shadow warrior HE = Malekith = Araby > Ikit > Tilea = Mootland > Sisters after patch > Albion > Norsca untill endgame > Dwarves
The rest I forgot or have played too long ago.
>>678316
Yeah, warmaster I think.
I had great fun with Araby, they have bazaar with a lot of cool items, slavery which I honestly didn't card about and cool gunpowder units.
Their magic choices are interesting just because the djinn is a cool idea, but sadly I choose the lamest of the three legendary lord in the beginning.
Choose the Golden Magus or the guy on the flying boat, the Nomad chick isn't as cool
>>
>>678323
Ah I will gice a short review of my choices.
Tomb Kings I just enjoy building up a force and slowly gain over the world.
Their magic lore is fine, monster are fun and just general vampaign mechanic was good.
Eltharion was just fun with his vortex campaign, and stuff. Still feel meh about HE roster.
Bretonnia was my tabletop army.
I finished a Repanse and a Alberic campaign in W1, I just like cav and the new mechanic is fun if a bit repetitve.
Empire is fun because I like to slowly grow and with the mod giving each elector a skill tree, I like to slowly reconquer and rediplo the empire.
Chaos Dwarves was the war version. Great fun were the wide unit choices and just general look of the lords and units.
Alith Anar is cool.
Malekith was fun, but I felt that in the end I just spammed dragon or Black Guard.
Araby has gunpowder and some cool units.
Ikit is ikit.
Tilea has a nice position and I liked the idea of empire with some mercs.
Mootland is for the memes but genuingly has some fun ideas.
>>
Ah is everyone doing this on purpose
>>
I only play dark elves, mostly custom battles these days.
>>
>>674714
Help me decide if I want to buy this overpriced piece of code or not. I don't really like fantasy, but I hate chinese history way more, but I want to play a Total War game. How prevalent is magic and shit in this? Can I run a steel and gunpowder army and win?
>>
>>678725
>Can I run a steel and gunpowder army and win?
Yes. As long as you're fine with either playing hairy manlets or Germans.
>>
File: Nihon.jpg (882 KB, 1617x2514)
882 KB
882 KB JPG
>>678050
They better have a mistubishi clan desu
>>
File: D4sKCfDXsAAc0gc.jpg (376 KB, 2048x2048)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
I've been playing this fucking thing for a year and I only just realised you can rotate the angle along which the spell will be cast. Fucking hell, man.
>>
>>678050
It's funny because there actually is a Matsuda clan.
>>
File: ANGRYABOUTELVES.jpg (1.2 MB, 1920x1200)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Hey anons, just wanna share that I slapped Teclis faggot shit today and it felt really fucking good.
>>
>>678745
>ashigaru
uh-oh
>>
>>678745
>no onnabushi
>>
>>678745
why are ashigaru naked though
>>
>>678772
It was the 80s.
>>
>>678756
bro that's the guy who taught magic to humans
>>
>>678782
Yeah to make humans a better buffer against Chaos. Teclis might have been the most pro-human elf but he's still an elf. Might be wrong though I'm a lorelet. Also didn't help that he stopped trading and declared war on me on account of Gor-rok while Luthor and Mazdamundi were rifling through my shit somewhere else.
>>
>>678800
>Yeah to make humans a better buffer against Chaos
Why the fuck else would he do it, just for fun? Why do you think Magnus agreed to it? TO MAKE THE EMPIRE STRONGER AGAINST CHAOS (and greenskins, vampires etc.).
>>
File: honor & katanas.png.png (655 KB, 1157x925)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>678745
>>
>>678756
How did the post battle wank go?
>>
>>678959
Well Teclis might've done it out of the goodness of his heart I guess. Powerful beings going around uplifting lesser races just for fun is not unheard of. But yeah you're absolutely right.

>>679017
Lmao I'm not at that anon's level yet. Although sometimes I do jerk it to Markus and Bardin spitroasting Kerillian while Victor and Sienna watch after a good chaos waste run. But that ain't /vst/.
>>
>>678742
Makes me imagine if there was a gunpowder army for Bretonnia, based around an OC sea knight lord who is a dashing french rogue swashbuckler stereotype and uses the handwave sea captains use to get around the ban on 'crossbows' by saying it only applies on land.

Would be based outside the mainline of the country, his personal quest would be a personal 'crusade' taking on and defeating other naval powers in battles to truly prove the Bretonnian navy the best in the world (So the likes of Vampire Coast, Dark Elves, Ulthuan, Norsca..?)

For one thing would have unique units in his army in the form of 'Sailors' who would have better stats than peasants, aquatic movement ability and amongst the various weapon types they come in would have handgunners as a choice.
Also he would able to blast the battlefield in ocean or coastal battle with cannonfire and catapults from his fleet as an attack.

On the other hand would have less access to the more elite Bretonnia Knight units who obviously would not want to be affiliated with such an unchivalrous sea rat.

This isn't a serious suggestion put forth, just a random weird idea that popped into my head considering the OC content you see in these games.
>>
File: Bretonnia_gun.jpg (959 KB, 1766x1233)
959 KB
959 KB JPG
>>679072
>if there was a gunpowder army for Bretonnia
>>
>>679099

Was bored and was reading the old army books. I had known Bretonnia had gunpowder when the empire didn't exist and the 1st edition "Men of the West" were more 100 years war than German, but it was surprising to see as late as the 3rd edition the Bretonnians had cannons. Also the Empire had Reiksguard footmen with shields and swords and heavy armor, which would be neat to see for them. Not like it's impossible to draw upon earlier editions since I think it was in the 3rd that Zoats were associated with wood elves.

>>678746
Yeah they didnt' do a good job of teaching people that. I learned it a year or two ago, and I'd been playing since WH1 in 2016.

>>678745
I really can't expect Nippon to be added but I'd love to conquer the world with the undisputed champion of warfare, that warrior spirit that is unstoppable and unique to the chosen children of the sun goddess. Master warriors without peer, as sharp as their thousand-folded weapons' edge. I am referring of course to the Ashigaru, not those samurai faggots.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16 KB, 1063x105)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>669537
When the fuck is WH3 coming out? My wife is pushing me to get snipped right NOW and Tyrone is threatening me if I don't hurry.
>>
>>679113
>I really can't expect Nippon to be added
Out of all the smaller factions Nippon is probably the most likely one imho. It's guaranteed to make money off of weebs.
>>
>>679161
I'd much rather Araby, which as mentioned before even has an army list from one of the spinoff tabletop games to serve as a basis to expand on.

Or Tilea, which could just be an excuse to add the Dogs of War as a whole to Total Warhammer.
>>
>>675880
>>676134
They need to fix the Legendary Adventuring Hero mechanics used for Gotrek and Felix then use it for introducing other character that could see employment in multiple factions.
>>
>>675858
Gotrek is voiced by BRIAN BLESSED! So is pretty based, even when he is shit
>>
>>679161
I can see it from that angle, but I still think Ind has the best chance purely for geographic reasons, if the map is going to look like how I think its going to look like then we'll see Ind regions right off the bat and adding in the faction would be easy from there on in.
Admittedly, I do recall that on pajeet anon said it would never happen because Indians are always looking for an excuse to have a shitfit at westerners misusing their culture or some bullshit and GW wouldn't take the risk. Which is a shame, as its to my understanding that Hindu/Indian myths and culture have plenty of monsters to use.
>>
>>679113
>but it was surprising to see as late as the 3rd edition
How many editions of warhammer fantasy has there been? I got into GW stuff when it was Bretts vs Lizardmen on the cover of the box (A pretty weird matchup looking back on it, the lizards had little reason to be invading fantasy France)
>>
>>670253
Kek
>>
>>679547
Eight and then GW killed it off in favor of Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>679663
And now they probably feel very stupid about it.
>>
>>679547
Bets. vs. Lizards was 5th Edition, the second box set. Also the edition I started to play.
>>
Damn these dwarf changes sound good. I just some damned rune units added and I'll be on cloud nine.
>>
>>679664
Very stupid in fact.
>>679687
Sadly it's now probably never happening. Of all the times they could've been included, game 2 was the perfect opportunity. Hoping we at least get one of them in game 3, but it will be insufficient.
>>
>>671720
How much content is there for the games that requires you to register with Total War Access to get?
>>
>>679817
For game 1 its literally two things. Bretonnia and the Regiments of Renown.
For game 2 it's Gotrek and Felix, the Catchweb Spidershrine Arachnarok mount for Great Goblin Shamans and Beastlord Rakarth.
Five TW Access things in total for both TWW games.
>>
>>679072
Faction Penalty: Gains Chivalry slower than the other Horsefucker factions.
>>
>>679072
>Makes me imagine if there was a gunpowder army for Bretonnia
Mousillon under Mallobaude. Not only is it a darker Bretonnia with their stuff mixed with that of Vampire Counts (and in older lore even having some Tomb Kings stuff and mutant peasants) , but also has access to gunpowder weapons and units due to Mallobaude going full FUCK ZE LADY AND ALL ZIS CHIVALRY SHIT (still has a sense of honor of sort, but isn't stupid).
>>
>>680120
Vampires are fucking lame.
>>
File: versus.png (307 KB, 660x284)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
Is the Rooivalk a suitable Jabbaslythe counter?
>>
>>680127
Aborash called. He wants a word with you.
Also Ushoran rose from the grave to do the same.
So is W'Soran.
Oh and Neferata called. She too wants a word with you.
Not to mention Vlad calling. Would've ignored you but you had to insult collectively Isabella too.
>>
>>679547
My edition too
>>
>>680131
All of them are fucking garbage and the End Times was lame for stroking itself raw over undead amongst other garbage.
>>
>>679826
>Regiments of Renown.
Don't you need to buy DLC to get RoR for Vamps, Dawi, and Greenskins?
>>
>>680134
>End Times
>Mentioning something so bad the overwhelming majority considers it non-canon fan-fiction despite what GW says
You could've said anything. And instead you choose End Times of all things. I'm disappointed in you anon.
>>680137
Those are RoRs for factions that originally didn't get at first their own RoRs at start. Like the WElfs or Beastmen.
>>
how the fuck do you play tomb kings? the basic bitch orks are demolishing me
>>
>>680376
Chariots and your sphynx, nigga
>>
>>680381
dude my regular skellies get mulched
>>
>>680388
Your regular skellies only exist to hold shit in place for your chariots to fly through them
Get as many archers as you can too
>>
>>680389
my chariots keep getting bogged down
>>
>>680405
Gotta babysit those fuckers, charge in, pull out, charge in, pull out
Click away from the enemy like you're a terran player in brood war trying to get your fucking medics to go where you want them to go
>>
>>680129

Nope. Jabber can fly.
>>
>>680388
>>680376
it's a slow start, skellies are pretty trash but they're meant to plug the gap in your armies
early on chariot spam or archer spam works pretty well, but you need bretonnia level micro to use them well
your LL and starting good units should carry the early fights, then it's a breeze since you'll have a lot of free armies
>>
>>680407
>Jabber can fly.
No it can't
>>
I hope we get Alrik Ranulfsson at some point.
He wouldn't add anything, but it would be funny to have a giant dwarf coated in gold wandering around the battlefield on a shield.
>>
File: black_grail.png (17 KB, 172x266)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>680120
Man evil Bretonnia sounds pretty cool not gonna lie desu senpai
>>
>>680730
I swear if they won't add in those Bad Boys in game 3 as a RoR at least...
>>
File: 20210711123306_1.jpg (541 KB, 2560x1440)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
Imagine all the work that people put into making the custom assets for the Black Pyramid and then the level designers just plonk the exact same pair of walls with a right angle bend around them, I'd be livid.
>>
>>680719
He's basically just an inferior Throgrim though, everything notable about him is already done by the dwarf high king including being carried into battle by other dwarfs on a shiny golden throne.
>>
I imagine the next Dawi lord we get will be and Engineer lord to go against a Chorf Engineer
>>
>>680836
The next Dawi lord will be an empire faction LL, and a woman.
>>
>>680814
Yes I know, so sadly we probably won't get him.
What about Prince Ulther? He would probably make for a good Dwarfs v Chaos Dwarfs dlc.
>>
>>680906
He'd actually be quite interesting as a Dwarven lord in Total Warhammer with his comparatively unconventional tactics, maybe his forces could include Kislev and Empire auxiliaries as another gimmick.
>>
Has there ever been dwarven cavalry created by a madly untraditional dorf engineer where him and his apprentices are all riding mechanical beasts of his own design? Probably make more sense as gunner riders than lancers.
>>
is it wednesday yet?
>>
>>680836
>>680906
>Chaos Dwarfs
How soon will they be added to TWW3?

Beyond Kislev/Cathay/Chaos Demons we already know the Ogre Kingdoms have had a lot of work put into them with the reveal of the ogre mercs.
>>
How long until the update? i want to start a new campaign but I'd rather wait for it to come out just in case it fucks up something
>>
>>681101
No idea.
Though have a larger version of the same issue in that I love these games because of it being Warhammer Fantasy but I'm complete shit at Total War so never started them; considering if to start on 2 or wait until the release of 3.
>>
>>681059
No one knows for sure, I imagine it'll be ~4 months after release
>>
>>681107
>but I'm complete shit at Total War
occasionally you'll have to cheese a battle or siege at the highest difficulty but when playing at normal it really isn't a hard game, just assign control groups and get a feeling for faction matchups and you'll do fine
>considering if to start on 2 or wait until the release of 3.
warhammer 3 will come out with a fraction of the content, pretty sure it won't come with mortal empires either
I 'd advise you to start with the second and switch to the third one after a couple of expansions come out
and by start with I mean pirate it, warhammer 2 is at its best with all the DLCs, and the first game, and the first game's DLCs, so if you aren't sure just pirate it
>>
>>681126
If I start with 2 I'd probably be playing either Karl Franz's Empire or Repanse's Bretonnia in Mortal Empires.
>>
>>681101
Update is on the 14th
>>
>>681059
Probably the first big DLC.
>>
>>681137
IIRC you need the first game too for both ME, bretonnia and the empire
>>
>>681143
I actually bought both games during a sale, but then never started them.
Honestly I've gotten worse for that over the years since digital marketplaces make it so easy to accumulate games.
>>
>>681137
Nothing wrong with that, anon. I've been playing game 2 for years now and the only game 2 factions I play are Tomb Kings and Ikit Claw
>>
>>681147
We all do man. I get pissed at myself seeing my "unplayed" section of steam.
>>
>>681147
then play it dumbo, what's stopping you?
>>
File: 1625754103848.jpg (1.08 MB, 1700x2000)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>
>>677717
They need to get the chaosfag norscans out of Albion, they seem like a placeholder because hordes of northern barbarians are closest to the hordes of primitive highlanders painting themselves blue that should be there.
>>
>>681533
Would be nice to do that but it's a waste of dev resources
>>
>>681535
Nah mate they just need to slap in some old scottish unit models from earlier total war games, I'm sure no one will notice.
>>
>>680836
>>680906
The third game needs a Dwarf Legendary Lord who represents the Norse Dwarf Holds. Considering where the world map of this game takes place its the most logical presence of Dwarves in the non-combined campaign.
>>
>>681656
I really want them to add a few more dwarf LLs at the various side areas where there is a random dwarf region in the mountains. Not going to happen of course.
>>
>>681657
Well Thorek is in Africa on ME
Give Grombrindal his own faction and throw him in Africa and move Thorek to the Lustriabowl for ME like he is in Vortex
>>
>>681669
The useful thing about the White Dwarf is you could make him the LL of a dwarf settlement ANYWHERE on the map due to his history of appearing out of nowhere to help dorfs in distress when things look bleak.
>>
>>681676
I really don't understand why they didn't give him his own faction
Hell they could have reworked him into a fucking horde and it would technically work
>>
File: Drachenfels.jpg (140 KB, 602x1000)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>679198
>>
>>681678
Because dwarfs are a garbage faction for garbage players so they should always get treated like garbage
>>
>>681820
im recording this post in the book of grudges
>>
>>681799
Who that?
>>
>>681882
Genevieve Dieudonné. The only vampire gal who actually doesn't get hurt by Sigmar's holy objects because she helped out three different Emperors and won a pass from Siggy. She also owns an inn in Altdorf and is married. Like genuinely married.
>>
File: 20210712152039_1.jpg (836 KB, 1920x1080)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
ayy lmao
>>
>>681656
Who would you have then, would it have to be a new lord, because I don't think there's much in lore to put up there?
>>
>>678782
Also has a thing for human women too.
>>
>>679547
>>679663
>>679671
Wasn't 4th the last edition before bloat came?
>>
File: A1KRpfsMWNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (462 KB, 1500x1017)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>679547
Look at that soulfull art. Especially lizardmen. Man I miss the times when fantasy art wasn't unified WoW clones.
>>
>>671623
>>672918
Caught one or two of his streams once and he seemed alright but then the election was coming up and I dropped a casual comment about having to go out and vote. He responded by saying he wasn't registered and advocated for everyone just donkey voting. Actual fucking retard worsening my nation as a result and Australia is already pretty fucked.
>>
>>671623
>>672918
His shtick is to break the game by abusing weak AI and/or break game economy. (Both of those are not really hard to do in TW games.) Then he complains that the game is too easy repetitive and broken.
And thousands watch him.
Fuck this gay world.
>>
>>681820
that's going in the book, anon.
>>
>>681923
Her husband being a playwright.
Though a notable point having been such an adventurer over her lengthy unlife she's actually travelled to Cathay, could be an excuse to bring her into the game if she was a 'legendary hero' that can be recruited by multiple factions like Gotrek and Felix.
>>
>>682032
Though the art does make the Lizards look pretty scrawny and evil like some random wandering mob you grind for experience or slay on the way to the actually important major villain behind them, when they are actually a bigger force for order than the Knights the are fighting.
>>
>>682201
>could be an excuse to bring her into the game if she was a 'legendary hero' that can be recruited by multiple factions like Gotrek and Felix.
>Non-malicious Vampiress that can both swordfight and knowing some Cathayan magic
>Not to mention one that Magnus The Pious was making advances towards
I would be so happy to see her.
On the other hand I'd like Mathias Thulmann as a LH for the Empire, though Alberic von Korden will probably take over that post.
>>
Just finished my first campaign bros. I'm one of you now.
>>
>>682787
Who'd you play?
Who are you playing next?
>>
>>682789
I played Mannfred, though he kind of ended up sidelined after a random level one Blood Dragon lord took out Archeon, and I sort of made him my main dude.
gonna do either High Elves or Brettonians next I think
>>
>>682794
Do a REPANSE DE LYONESSE run next
>>
>>682032
God I love the old art. Was playing the fantasy role playing game around 2000 and the rulebook was full of it.
>>
>>682794
>Manlet getting sidelines
Classic
>>
>>682309
Were lizardmen anti-Chaos guys from the start or were they just generic monsters in the earlier editions?
>>
>>683112
In the earliest editions they were subterranean monsters that took the place of the Skaven, who were just generic beastmen
>>
>>683112

Early editions the Slann had human slaves that they castrated and mind-controlled to be chaff. What I remember reading a few nights ago was:

>1st edition humans were Arabs (Men of the East), Japanese (men of the Orient), bretonnian/empire (men of the west), Norse (Men of the north
>I think Bretonnia as of 3rd edition still had guns? Or did they even exist
>I swore Slann were still the weird semi-evil guys in 3rd edition
Seems like 4th/5th edition is when things start to stabilize and become the familiar landscape.
>>
>>682794
Repantsu is easily the most fun Brettonian campaign.
>>
>>683130
How so?
>>
File: Bretonnia_old_units.jpg (1.11 MB, 2656x1212)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>683128
>>I think Bretonnia as of 3rd edition still had guns? Or did they even exist
Bretonnia went through a number of transformations. I think the earliest description of them is from the FRPG where they're basically pre-revolutionary France with powdered wigs, frilly dresses and lavish parties. Militarily the earliest depictions of Bretonnians I could find show them looking Burgundians with cannons and full plate. Then at some point they became more 100 years war French but still using guns, wizards and monsters. Eventually they became the no-guns Arthurian legend Bretonnia.
>>
File: Bretonnia_old.jpg (840 KB, 1766x1212)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>683179
>we will never get giant frogs, snails or leeches for Bretonnia
>>
https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-2-silence-and-fury-patch-notes-112-hammers-herdstones-update/
>>
>>683430
I'd like to play a Lizardman campaign, either as Itza since Gor-Rok is a tank and he starts with Lord Kroak or as Oxyotl because he's the best goddamn sneakyboi in Warhammer.
>>
>>673882
But Anon... SPOON!
>>
>>683857
Not even this Tick reference will sway me.
>>
>>683152
The character herself is actually fun and very strong, so her army rocks. She also buffs the shit out of the peasant units, which makes using them genuinely workable, which is pretty unique. She also gets tons of bonuses against undead, which helps with her starting in Africa. Basically, her entire campaign is just nonstop undead slaughter, with some skaven slaughter thrown in for fun.
>>
File: 1600249220742.jpg (50 KB, 1024x821)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>672953
>>672972
>>672975
>>672975
>>673802
>>676562
>>677229
>>676814
>>677878
>>674623
>>675421
Why are trannies like this?
>>
>Ancient Salamander nerfed AGAIN
Why does CA hate this unit?
>>
>>683430
Man, I'm hoping I can enjoy some hot dwarven action. Last time I enjoyed dwarves was with Ungrim slayer unga bunga. I wish his slayer dont die passive was faction wide. That shit is amazing.
>>
>>682044
He was 100% right
>>
>>682794
I did do Repanse. It was a lot of fun, smashing all those undeads for the lady.
>>
>>684114
worthless skellies and cyclecharging is a match made in heaven
>>
>>684056
Elf players are the niggers of the balance world. Sorry they got lizards.
>>
Coatl looks so fucking bad
>>
I love how it doesn't have any ground level animations so it just awkwardly slides around
>>
>>684304
Fucking knife ears
>>
So playing tyrion campaign, what's better: beat the shit out of other elven kingdoms, then sue for peace+confederate, go full Khaine on elven kingdoms or capture dark elf territory and make my profits+army bigger so other elves confederate easier?

I just enjoy trading with other elves for profits.
>>
>>684568
The former, but only if you want to confederate the other LLs.
>>
>>684749
I have an obsessive desire to collect as many LLs as possible, its a thing in all games where I need to have as many party members/companions as I can get even when you can only use so many at once.
>>
Mp fags should get the rope
>>
>>684050
If they don't get attention 24/7 they will kill themselves. They've made their fetish their entire lives so In their degenerated minds the best way to get attention to talk about sex 90% of the time.
>>
>>685042
Beastmen now have this fun stress-less option how to recruit other LLs. You simply need to pay up for each a hefty load of their new currency called Dread.
The best part is with Beastmen in the Vortex Campaign. Taurox is literally the only LL in game 2 that can recruit Khazrak, Malagor and Morghur into the Vortex campaign. Nobody has this ability apart him.
>>
Quick question lads, is there a point to taking leadership bonuses if a character has unbreakable?
>>
>>685559
lol no. Unless it's a leadership aura for others.
>>
>>685559
Like >>685568 said. Unbreakable characters won't use this unless they also have LD auras that allow them to support their forces with their own LD (like Karl for example).
>>
>>685568
>>685576
Okay noice 'preciate it guys HPHPN captcha
>>
File: 1586341203943.png (428 KB, 800x800)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>673150
just starting my first taurox campaign. wtf am i doing in shithole naggarond fighting greenskins? we should be bros. greenskins are just beastmen without the rape and even then, probably only because they have no dicks.
>>
No crack yet? I still haven't been able to play the penultimate dlc
>>
Is it possible to make strong armies out of heroes only?
>>
Can you get artefact pieces in any way that isn't conquering the settlement? I dont really want to go to war with everyone, though I will for these sweet artefacts.
>>
>>685755
yes
>>
I'm making a huge autistic mod that includes:
Army caps
Unit caps for all
Longer recruitment times
Lower replenishment rates
Much longer legendary lord recovery times.
Reduced attrition resistances
Reduced troop replenishment

/twg/ is fucking retarded, so maybe /vst/ would appreciate it more. Does that sound interesting to you guys at all?
>>
>>685729
Yep, plenty of ways to do it in fact. This guy's channel is all about random doomstacks, including hero units. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJgyD-GtG8I
>>
File: 1567460947627.jpg (35 KB, 720x540)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>685767

If you're the same autist, you've been posting this over and over again at /twg/ for like a year and a half now and have been laughed out of the room each time for your retarded ideas.

If you're not then it's impressive how retardation converges.
>>
>>685771
I guess that settles it then.
>>
>>685767

Don't all those things already exist in mod form?
>>
File: 1622781143100.jpg (1.6 MB, 1527x1080)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
So the ogre mercenaries thing doesn't work with old saves? Just hopped in one and played like 10 turns fighting multiple battles, razing and shacking each turn and nothing showed up. Was I just unlucky? Anyone knows the probability?
>>
>>685652
Sorry but Gork & Mork > phony chaos gods
>>
>>685818
Either that or you haven't claimed them off Total War Access yet. If you have, then yeah, I doubt they'll start spawning in campaigns from before the patch.
>>
>>685852
I claimed them, I checked custom and found the ogres there. Played like 10 more fights with nothing spawning, I guess you're right it's confirmed then.
>>
>>676803
>In all fairness Empire has a lot of stuff as is
Why is this meme still alive ? where are those "a lot of stuff" ? They only have 4LL One of them have same starting location as karl. And only one of them has unique campaign mechanics. Except that they have shitty outdated elector mechanic. Roaster is okay-ish but nothing great. They certainly are not the most outdated race in the game but compared to WH2 races and some WH1 like lastly beastman, wood elfes and even orgs or dwarfs they really begin to dwell. And if consider fact that empire is most played and main faction in the WH universe. There current state is a bit embarrassing
>>
>>684568
I haven't played Tyrion since Chadrik and Henry Cavil were added, but in general going to the diplomat route is best. AI can develop provinces much quicker than you, and High Elves have huge distinctions between T3 and T4 settlements. So you get all the nice passive goodies, beat up Dark Elves (since Mommy tends to wreck Western Ulthuan anyway), then go beat up Mommy's homeland while confeding the AI for a bunch of premade T5 provinces.
>>
>>686044
>Chadrik
>tfw really like his campaign but it’s ruined every time by damn rat ninjas
I hate clan Eshin so much.
>>
Did Denuvo win or are scene groups just lazy?
>>
Fuck you grimgor
How the fuck did you come back with 5 stacks off one minor settlement
I should have finished you off when I had the chance earlier you God damn piece of shit
>>
>>686053

It's malus who gives me trouble. You can rush Eshin's walled city and then just deal with them on the field while the city holds out. But Malus and you can't get to his settlements without him getting to yours and unless you turtle to get garrisons/walls you ain't doing shit. And you can't really migrate as him, either.

I'll look forward to finishing a campaign of his in WH3's mortal Empires. I expect to get locked into another 20-50 turn duel with Malus but at least I'll be able to expand somewhere else than deal with unending hordes of Grimgor or dawi.
>>
>>686100
in wh3 mortal Empires you will have it easier because eshin will most likely be moved near cathay
>>
Why is every strategy game like this? The most fun part of the game is beginning and mid game. Once you establish you're just pressing auto-resolve.
>>
I wish Beastmen had at least one decent ranged unit
>>
File: 1619123704150.png (38 KB, 1257x1248)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>686163
sounds like something an uncloven bitch would say. drycha is a good choice if you want melee zerg with bows on the side
>>
File: medieval 2.png (848 KB, 1066x472)
848 KB
848 KB PNG
>>685767
Units caps are terribly shitty coping mechanism that is being used to bandage inherently irredeemable bad recruitment and replenishment system introduced by Rome 2. Medieval 2 system was perfect, just like entire game actually, because those "cooldowns" forcing you to wait before you can recruit next unit nicely represented time needed to train units. It was also tied to how hugely populated cities were so naturally you could recruit more units in bigger cities and the more of them you had. Unlike restrictive and gamey unit caps those cooldowns were perfectly natural. There was nothing forcing you to always have this same looking armies and arbitrarily preventing one unit from being transferred to another, but you probably didn't have as many of them yet to create such doomstacks. Indeed, if in Third Age you managed to recruit the Fountain Guard and keep it alive until you could recruit second one then you could have them both in one army if you wanted so.

In addition to such perfect recruitment system you could also have regional recruitment system, which especially worked great in fantasy settings. It's utterly retarded and anticlimatic that Black Guard and Executioners can be recruited in one turn on random Black Ark no matter where it is, or that your entire armies can be teleported via global recruitment so both player and AI can shit out doomstack of endgame units in an instant thousands kilometers away from their homeland. They should be tied to specific places so for example Black Guard should be only trainable in Naggarond and not replacing Spearmen as basic unit in every Dark Elf army.
>>
File: 585978.png (3.11 MB, 3840x1080)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB PNG
>>686220
Total War also used to have proper and sensible replenishment system so you couldn't replenish wounded units far away from home because city just conquered didn't have your culture or religion. You had to manually send reinforcements that could be interrupted and caught and merge or send back home wounded soldiers in order to refill their ranks. In TW:W you can send your gallant Grail Knights to conquer Norscan village near the Chaos Wastes and in few turns they will revive their dead and be at full strength again. It's so idiotic, shallow and makes conquest too snowbally.

And unfortunately none of those proper fixes can be introduced to the game because of accursed General Only Army game design. This abomination makes nu Total Wars downright unplayable because of how many other systems it drags down alongside it. You can't make proper recruitment and replenishment when you can only recruit with those very few generals that are either capped by arbitrary army caps of money punishment. You can try to mod in those proper solutions but that's Sisyphean labors. To make matters worse, TW:W doubles down on this garbage and makes your lords immortal. This means that there is no difference in playstyle between mortal Human, long lived Dwarf and immortal Vampire because none of them age and so there is no possible succession system. As such no internal politics can exist. The Empire political system is especially complete joke because Electors can't elect anyone since Karl is immortal god emperor like in 40k.
>>
>>686220
I do agree. I agree completely.
>>
>>686223
I still remember my fantastic Angmar campaign in DaC. I could only recruit Trolls in certain mountain provinces where they dwelt, so I couldn't just flood enemies with them but damn if even getting them at all didn't feel good. I sent my weaker and lower tier units against unwashed Barbarians and stronger more elite ones to fight with Dwarfs and Elves. When Sauron called for an Invasion against Erebor I had to answer. Short on manpower I assembled the most elite army I could, I think I put into it all three of those Edge Dundedain units I had and sent this army alone. They besieged Erebor and after bloody battle plundered everything and slaughtered all they could. Since I naturally couldn't replenish my forces here they were now in grave danger and while they managed to barely withstand first Dwarven counter attack I soon realized they need to find an escape route. So they had to abandon this region and hide and run away from enemy until they managed to retreat back to the Realm of the Iron Crown.
If that was TW:W I would simply conquer Erebor and after 3 turns my doomstack army, which would be identical to all others, would be replenished to full.

So you can try to mod in some actually nice features into the game but that's not really possible and result will be very janky at best. NuTotal Wars and especially Total War Warhammer simply have very core design (province system, general only army, immortal lords) so inferior in comparison to older titles that nothing can help it.
>>
>>686229
You're right. Thank you DaC-anon. I'm just going to go play DaC again.
>>
>>686220
>>686223
>>686229
seethe more historycuck
>>
>>685821
Mork & Gork*
>>
>>685767
eh
eh
eh
it's just not worth it to try and turn these later games into earlier games
>>
File: Orc_thinking.png (146 KB, 500x450)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>686279
Gork & Mork or Mork & Gork
>>
File: Samurai_crossbow.jpg (493 KB, 1500x2051)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
>>686131
I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm looking forward to a Nippon DLC eventually. If Eshin gets moved to Japan then it'll be the same problem again for me.
>>
>>686280
I just can't bring myself to play fucking vanilla anymore.
>>
>>686075
Orcs are made for Fighting and Winning
>>
>>686053
>I hate clan Eshin so much.
What I hate is Snikch having the power to just DELETE factions.

That's retarded even if its set up that he can only use it on other AIs and not the player, when I'm playing a sandboxy Moral Empires games I don't want to see that.
>>
>>686220
>>686223
>>686229
>nooooo why doesn't the game force the player to spend 20 turns sending a unit home to replenish and back to the frontlines???? think about how much better the game would be if it waster your time!!!
kill yourself nigger
medieval 2 is shit
>>
>that event popup when you beat the twins in Throt's campaign

Jesus.
>>
>>686580
elaborate
>>
Was Louen as OP on the tabletop as he is in this game?
Always bumrush him because late game he''s so fucking annoying to fight
>>
Fuck Beastmen. Has CA finally fixed Chaos and Norscans so they are actually fun to play, or do I have to wait till Warhammer 3 for that?
>>
>>686071
They prefer cracking games that are one time deal, not ones that update constantly and need new crack often.
>>
>>686776
>Chaos
WH3
>Norsca
What’s wrong with Norsca?
>>
>>686784
You need to defend you territory with full army since no walls so even smallest armies can wreck your territory. Also Norsca economy is trash and its hard to reinforce army since you cant build settlements on land. Also just 2 LL and Throgg was trash(maybe he's better now).
>>
File: maxresdefaultaaa.jpg (298 KB, 1280x720)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>669537
>>
>>686586

Throt has heard rumors about the twins whole regen thing, so he pins one down and breaks the others neck. When she springs back to life a few moments later he is overjoyed and immediately ships them back to his lab. One goes in a cage and the other is used as a plaything/infinite food source for his experiments, with a promise that if they behave he'll let them swap places occasionally.
>>
>>685767
Instead of getting super autistic with limiting the player for the sake of arbitrary realism complaints, consider the following instead:

Reduce replenishment overall by about half or more-ish. Then put a replenishment bonus to specific troops tied to buildings that create those units/city level/special buildings. This bonus should be pretty big, enough that the units replenish more than they would in vanilla. This way you still have, "muh realism," but without kneecapping the player. This also naturally favors lower tier units because their buildings are the fastest to build so they can snowball still while high tiers defend well. The replenish bonus should apply to adjacent provinces as well, but perhaps slightly reduced.

Army caps have been tried, but they tend to just shift what units end up in doomstacks without solving the underlying problem. Instead of capping, consider an upkeep spike past a certain number instead. Building the appropriate recruitment building gives a "soft cap" that lets you keep X units that it can create at reduced upkeep, with upkeep higher across the board. The cap should be pretty high, don't do that shit where people get stuck on 1 top tier unit per building or whatever, that's a horrible idea. The upkeep spike should not be massive, but it ought to be noticeable enough that players either need to invest in income buildings or go for more high tier recruitment buildings. Low tier units should not have a cap.

Both of these things are going to skew the game toward low tier units and high tiers while erasing the middle. So you need to give them something that makes them stand out. I would make their buildings much more useful for the province itself. Low tier unit buildings should do nothing, top tier should do some minor things, really what's already there. That or give them recruitment time advantages, but messing with that to begin with will make your mod incompatible as fuck and I wouldn't advise it at all.
>>
File: democracy time.jpg (372 KB, 1280x720)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>686790
I liked the idea
I could probably make it very good in photoshop but who cares
>>
>>686784
My biggest issues with Norsca are their inability to hold most territory, which is the biggest issue with hordes in general, and that their campaign becomes nonstop sieges, which they are one of the least fun factions to do sieges as.
>>
>>686803
That's hot.
>>
>>686807
Please make it good.
>>
File: Viet-lizards.png (1.55 MB, 1280x720)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>686889
Not him, but graphic design is my passion
>>
>Beastmen always sucked against Lizardmen because Beastmen lacked a decent single entity monster and a decent duelist lord
>They finally get them
>In the same patch Lizardmen get a unit that is literally tailor made to absolutely fucking destroy Taurox and Ghorgons
>Now the only way to play as Beastmen vs Lizardmen is with Malagor and a Heavy Bestigor core while using literally none of the new units

:|
>>
>>686914
Bestigor more like worstigor dohohoho
>>
KROQ GAR IS COOL
>>
>>686979
>Thousands of years old.
>One of the very few if not last remaining Saurus of a spawning that produced powerful Carnosaur riders.
>Got paired up with the most powerful Carnosaur in Lustria who's a reference to a certain legendary Transformer.
>His way of escaping into the jungle with his homies when daemons attacked his home temple city? SLAUGHTERING HIS WAY THROUGH THEM.
>Over all these years honed his skills both as a warrior and leader that he's considered a close-combat monster...and that's when he's not on Grymloq.
>Has a magical prosthetic that made the close-combat monster even deadlier.
>Killed so many enemies of the Old Ones he actually lost count.
Yeah he's cool.
>>
>>686914
Why bestigors and not minotaurs?
>>
>>687003
Because Minotaurs suck ass in multiplayer.
>>
>>686992
Grymloq is his gf.
>>
>>686005
Elector mechanic is fine.
How can you call something outdated that was introduced not that long ago?
>>
>>687024
He is a /twg/ schizo.
>>
>>687007
Oh, yeah I don't touch mp
>>
>>687011
Bro. Grym's a bro.
>>687024
>Elector mechanic is fine.
Not that anon, but I can agree on it. Wished there were however more to it. Like some of the units looking more unique, more than just one unit per Elector and they could've made the Electors more unique. Don't need to be Boris Todbringer levels of unique, but they could've given them unique traits that reflect their lore and character. I can already see Marius having some crazy stuff going on with him.
>>
>>687045
Grymloq is a broken buck.
>>
>>687047
For a broken buck he can fight outstandingly well.
>>
>>686220
>Medieval 2 system was perfect, just like entire game actually
lol
>>
>>686807
beautiful

>>686898
keep it going
>>
>>687024
Elector mechanic suck badly. If game had some better diplomacy it would be fine but like this just no. Elector count would rather die than give you permission to thread over their soil while you try to prevent vampires from taking their last city. You are emperor yet they hate your guts and refuse to get pacts/trade/etc..
>>
File: tfw_landsknecht.png (21 KB, 339x345)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>687390
>Elector count would rather die than give you permission to thread over their soil
>You are emperor yet they hate your guts and refuse to get pacts/trade/etc..
Honestly that's a pretty good representation of medieval Germans.
>>
fa/tg/uys are subhuman
>>
File: 1342104998835.jpg (996 KB, 2650x2160)
996 KB
996 KB JPG
>>687390
Pretty accurate portrayal of the HRE
>>
>playing beastmen
>use my dread to buy Khazrak
>doesn't have his unique weapon
>doesn't give me the quest to get it
Thanks Grace
>>
When will CA undone the ruination of cav?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69iEfK-2Lc
>>
>>687390
That is fine.
Why insist on helping the ones who do not want your help?
>>
I wish they moved grombrindal to the norscan holds during this rework
>>
Can beastmen claim the sword of khaine or do I have to wait for someone else to pick it up?
>>
>>687647
Like EVERY previous update, only elves can claim the sword.
Just wait 15 turns or so and Alarielle will pick it up for you.
>>
>>669537
So I want to attempt a meme campaign where I only use firearms and artillery as either the empire or Dagoth Ur copycat. I just want to know beforehand, is it even viable or it will be pain and suffering for a long while?
>>
>>687658
I've been waiting 100 turns and no one has claimed it
>>
>>687660
It is viable, but you need to have someone who will a) hold the line and b) keep enemy forces away from your gunpowder forces. It's possible without those, but it will cost you loads of money.
>>
>>687594
Yeah if they won't fix this then it will be all screwed. Especially for Warhammer 3.
>>
File: ogre.png (234 KB, 250x389)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
Ogre boys are pretty strong. Just used their cav for the first time. But what the hell are they riding on? Cat-goat-boar hybrids?
>>
>>688287
More like some cat-bear-wolf hybrid with tusks. Also cav is currently broken in the negative. Even heavy and elite cav are dying to meatshield units.
>>
>use dread to confederate the other beastmen lords
>none have their unique items
>don't get the quests to get them
based
thanks CA
>>
>>688442
I did Malagor's quest battles during my Taurox campaign.
>>
>>687594
Explain to me whats wrong with heavy cav.
>>
>>687594
holy shit
CA just can't stop fucking up
let's hope the fix will come quickly
>>
>>670198
Nothing of that matters, the only thing that matters is that CA is not never going back to just doing history games after the huge success of WH. Its about money, and once the third game is out they are going to start with 40k, just because there is money to be made.
>>
File: muhmodernwarfare.png (1.93 MB, 1200x656)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>670198
>40K
>modern setting
Lmao
It's fantasy in space senpai about big dudes with chainswords fighting orks or evil dudes with chainswords. 40K TW would basically play like a FotS reskin where most guns are nerfed to oblivion so everybody except Tau and IG can run up a sword fight each other.
>>
>Be Beastmen main even before the DLC
>mfw Everyone expects me to be spamming the new units in multiplayer
>All the new monsters are actually shit most of the time
>The best new unit is the Great Bray Shaman, followed by the Wargor, followed by the Feral Manticore
>Taurox is also shit except against Vamp counts where the fire damage is nice
>Kind of feels like Bestigors got buffed, but it's mostly because nobody brings AP against Beastmen anymore on account of the new monsters having shit armor

For some reason people keep doing these really weird chariot builds that are completely terrible though. Like 4+ units of Scourgerunner or Tiranoc chariots. with absolutely nothing to screen for them.
>>
>>688881
Nothing new, they always sucked but now infantry is bugged so their charging destroy cavalry or rather expose how weak their stats and mass is.
>>
>>688287
Mix of sabretooth tiger and bear, called a Mournfang.
>>
How does Mark of Chaos compare to Total War? I've never played either, so curious to learn the qualified opinion. Thanks, chaps.
>>
>>689530
It's the middle bridge between the older games (Shadow of The Horned Rat and Dark Omen) and both TWW + TWWII. I could say that the 1st TW games starting from Shogun were inspired by games like the first Warhammer Fantasy games. Mark of Chaos is a spiritual successor to SoTHR and DO. It's also a spiritual predecessor to TWW series. It's a fun game with effort put into it.
>>
>>682000
Damn he must be a super elf beta
>>
>>688848
I didn't get any quests for Mourghur, Taurox, or Khazrak when I confederated them, nor did they spawn in with any of their unique gear
Very disappointed but I guess it doesn't matter since Malagor is so OP
>>
File: 1510177913560.jpg (2.68 MB, 2560x1440)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>689530
Mark of Chaos
>Properly Dark Fantasy atmosphere
>More grounded feeling of setting
>Better unit design
>The best army painter out of all strategy games
>Linear story based campaigns
>Less races/factions and less units
>Janky battles
>VA better than TW:W for certain units

TW:W
>Atmosphere of generic High Fantasy
>Memes and ridiculous animations
>Worse unit design
>No army painter at all
>Sandbox campaign
>More races/factions and units
>Less janky battles
>Good VA
>>
>>689692
>>Atmosphere of generic High Fantasy
Warhammer is a mix of fantasy genres at this point. It's part high fantasy, dark fantasy, sword & sorcery...an a couple of other genres.
>>Memes and ridiculous animations
Depends on animations.
>>Worse unit design
Doubt. Though I would question some choices. I'M LOOKING AT YOU NECRARCH LORDS.
>>No army painter at all
Yep. Sad.
>>Sandbox campaign
What did you expect from a TW game? It's not Napoleon. The things closest to proper campaigns were the mini-campaigns, but people understandably hated them due to the fact that they took up content money (thus we could've had at least the Great Bray Shamans from the get-go if it weren't for this). I would like to see them revised in the future, but only after all the factions are completed and those would be introduced near the end of TWWIII's life-cycle.
>>More races/factions and units
Agreed. And some units being unexpected.
>>
>>689626
>>689692
Cheers.
>Less janky battles
What do you mean exactly?
>>
>>689692
>No army painter at all
Wasn't there that mod you could download somewhere?
>>
Is there a mod that lets you queue up skills for ranking up? My least favourite part of mid-end game is going through the fucking skill tree for 30 heroes every turn
>>
The file size of these games and all the dlc bullshit involved is making my autism freak out.

Generally play alot of small, indie or low graphical games. Even reaching 10gb for a single game is unusual for me.
Have the space for it but like I said, its all about the mental jeebies it gives me.
>>
Its weird how if the game was slightly more lore accurate Skaven would win turn 1 without any issues or real resistance
>>
>>689982
retard
>>
Man, Im actually tempted to get the beastmen DLC now. Its literally the only DLC I dont own but im actually having a good time.
>>
>>690001
Do it
you bitch
>>
>>690016
I will have to. Next time its on sale.
>>
>>689067
>I'm a massive faggot and play multiplayer
Is there any other game where tacked on multiplayer shit has soiled the singleplayer experience so hard?
>>
>>689692
>>More grounded feeling of setting
Stop.
>>
>>690001
Then for the moment go and play as Grumpy McGrudge (aka: Thorek) and recruit a lot of Ogres.
>>
Has the roll chart been updated for newst DLC?
>>
News from CA. They teased some of the units for the rosters of the other Chaos Gods. Nurglings confirmed. Daemonettes sadly don't look as attractive as they should and are using the current models.
https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-3-september-news/
>>
File: Behold! A Man.png (88 KB, 270x309)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>690627
No way this fucker isn't going to look retarded in game.
>>
Cathayan and Nipponese insect waifus soon bug bros!
>>
>>690627
>Cathay
>siege rework
>ogres
>diplomacy upgrades
>daemons
>belakor
Can't wait
>>
>>690723
They’re not literal bugmen
>>
Return to /VG/. Not strategy.
>>
File: rice_fields.png (1.71 MB, 1800x1200)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>690627
>still no pictures of Cathay
>>
>>690751
In your dreams.
>>
>>690627
God fucking dammit I cannot wait for the papa Nurgle roster reveals, Pestilens is already fun as fuck especially with the SFO additions and swarming the Empire with literal AIDS flies sounds fun as fuck

>>690751
Here's your (you) you were hoping for, now piss off
>>
>>690699
Horrors always look fucking retarded
>>
>>690856
Liked the previous ones. Looked like horribly constantly mutating and reshaping flesh that looks very humanoid.
>>
are chaos going to be able to capture provinces and build shit in WH3?
>>
>>691008
Dunno. All we know is that they won't be a horde faction. Nor be a hybrid faction. Who knows.
>>
File: dieundead.png (1.05 MB, 825x613)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>690627
Nippon when
>>
File: Samurai riding a dino.jpg (242 KB, 1600x900)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>691020
Hopefully fast...or at least 2nd DLC faction pack.
>>
>>691020
Never ever
Ind and Khuresh are more likely
>>
>>687390
Mate you should be happy you're getting that free former Elector country.
>>
>>691066
>Never ever
Yeah no. Nippon and Ind ARE more likely than Kuresh.
>>
>>691078
Depends on how the map is shaped desu
>>
>>691080
Bloody hoping the whole Warhammer world will be in in the combined grand campaign. Hoping it will have the same map panning as Civ games have...or at least give people the transitioning sea areas from Empire that ships use to go from one theater of war to the other.
>>
>>690072
I don't understand why people seethe so much about multiplayer. The entire foundation of the Warhammer franchise is multiplayer battles, that's literally the entire reason it exists. Especially in contrast to the boring, repetitive campaigns where the only way to get a challenge out of it is to let the AI cheat so much that their low tier archers beat your elite infantry in melee combat.
>>
File: 594570_20210719200442_1.jpg (1.1 MB, 2560x1440)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Tyrion is fucking cheating
>>
>>691276
How can one elf be so based?
>>
>>691294
I sent a manticore at them and it shot way out to the corner of the map and broke my camera when I centered on it.
Fucking hacker.
>>
File: 1616799769680.png (31 KB, 295x492)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
I know I'm a scrub at this game but how do I not let quest battles intimate me? That first Oxyotl quest battle for example
>>
>>691336
save them for later
>>
>>691336
You don't have to do them as they pop up
Level up your lord some more, build up an experienced army and then just shit all over it
>>
>>682141
>Then he complains that the game is too easy repetitive and broken
When did he said that?
He's that type of player that always tries to come up with "optimal build" and views the game mechanics as a puzzle to solve rather than a framework for "immersive experience" or whatever you want to call it.
Plenty of people are like that and find that interesting.
>>
>>680129
Rooivalk is the real life Jabbaslythe
>>
Thinking about re-installing this game
Have they fixed the issue of 90% of campaign battles being sieges?
>>
File: homm5.png (360 KB, 512x421)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>691066
>Ind
Tiger people?
>>
>>691583
Hoping Tiger Beastmen aren't the only type around there. Hoping for Ganesha-style Elephant Beastmen equivalents of Minotaurs. As well as Garuda-expies that are Harpies on steroids.
>>
>>691588
So are the Ind beastmen related to the chaos beastmen?
>>
>>691589
It would be a big surprise if they weren't. Unlike the Beastmen we know and love, these are more intelligent and much more of a neutral force. Sometimes they do go and ravage a village. Sometimes will instead help out a village. But most of the time they mind their own business. Ind people give them offerings and they actually appreciate it to the point that they do more often are a more helpful force.
I do wonder how they will make them if they do include Ind.
>>
>>691518
Sieges will get a rework in game 3. There is a bigger problem with cavalry dying to a breeze when they charge into an enemy due to the changes in mass and how they get a lot of damage on the charge.
>>
>>691595
I would assume they make them Ind units, as in part of their army.
>>
>>691646
Yep. That's a given. On the other hand I want to know how will they even make Ind and how much there will be a mystical thing to them and how much historical India. Ind in Warhammer is described as a land of a thousand gods. On the other hand I'm hoping for something similar to Tehenhauin's summoning of Sotek's Avatar for all Ind factions, but instead of being something like what Tehenhauin got (and it was pretty weak), it should be more like getting unique buffs. I can see them summoning not!Kali and turning their whole armies into rage-fueled pseudo-vampires for a given time.
>>
>>685767
I think it would be better to do it modular, but I suppose there are plenty of unit caps mods, so go on... But keep balance in mind.
>>686220
I mean, I liked that better too, but I don't think you can port that as a mod for TWW.
>>686301
But then your elite units actually feel elite. For me it's boring when you spam elite units.
>>
>>686804
>Army caps have been tried, but they tend to just shift what units end up in doomstacks without solving the underlying problem.
But they do. You don't have to build doomstacks but AI can't spam elites either, with unit caps on.
>>
>>689692
sorceressfu...
>>
Just tried playing as Brets in ME. Campaign was going fine but that weird noise where if you do literally anything it sounds like someone running up the stairs and then whispering 'ahhhh' in your ear was too fucking creepy. What the hell even is that sound effect? Who wants to hear this every time they process a turn?
>>
>>692293
The sound of peasants being abused.
>>
>>691336
AI in that mission is broken.
Done the entire battle with 1 dino oracle.
Just hide for a little bit (behind the hill).
Then go in cast a spell and run away.
He'll lose Aggro quick
>>
>>691336
Oxy’s item battle?
That shit is stupid easy tho.
Quest battles are made to be won. Regular battles can actually be unwinnable.
>>
File: CAPTNWHERESTHECAV.jpg (1008 KB, 1920x1200)
1008 KB
1008 KB JPG
So I just did Aranessa's quest battle and the Empire never showed up. Is it a bug or am I missing something? Their unit cards are even displayed at the end battle screen.
>also tfw learned Aranessa was a thrownaway baby
>>
How long does it typically take for updates to get cracked?
>>
>>692518
Long, last cracked version was long ago(warden and paunch), missing Skaven and DE DLC, Wood elf rework, and now Dawi and Beastmen rework.

But if this is really last DLC in WH2 maybe they finally crack it.

Better alternative is to buy just basic version of game and use creamapi to enable all dlc.
>>
>>692548
Why are you reddit spacing?
>>
>>692560
There is no such thing as "reddit spacing", it's a lie made up by 8gag jannies.
>>
>>692462
Never played as Aranessa before, so I can't tell if it's a thing or not. Though in the info on her she was known to even waltz into naval battles between Norsca vs any other faction just to get her hands at Norsca bashing.
>>
File: 1621977961108.jpg (258 KB, 656x550)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>692581
Well in that quest she had common cause with some Empire general, so they agreed to rendezvous and slap this Norscan lord which happened to be her dad. I have watched some videos too and the Empire boys always show up like they were supposed to, just not in my save lmao. Never used mods or anything, weird.
>>
File: arkhan.png (1.95 MB, 814x956)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
Will Arkhan get his dope ass mount in game three?
>>
>>692596
>Going with your army to beat up your dad
OK, this is in her character.
>>692639
Only if they make Nagash playable. No Nagash, no mount.
>>
File: nagash.png (1.58 MB, 920x600)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>692643
What faction would Nagahs even be? Kangz? Vamps? His own Kangz & Vamps faction?
>>
>>692655
His own that has either all or a selection of stuff other undead factions have + his own stuff unique to himself.
>>
File: Expedition.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1080)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
Just finished this play through.
didn't really like it that much, the badland brawl is kinda miserable, having to fight blorc stacks and a fuckton of confederated LLs, even nasty skulkers shat on my longbeards when fighting skarsnik
maybe I should have played Vortex.
But then again fighting kroq-gar made me want to shoot myself so lustria wouldn't really have been much better
>>
>>692655
>>692643
They need to make Drachenfels playable.
A unique horde faction that can recruit undead, demons and greenskins in one army.
>>
>>686075
At least you got a real faction doing it. I had to deal with that shit from Marienburg. Marienburg!
>>
>>692981
Marienburg has God on their side, and that god is Manann.
>>
>>687394
God made G*rmany as a judgement on the world.
>>
What the fuck kinda monster PC do I need to consistently run this shit at 72FPS?
>>
>decided to try out chaos
>surely it isn't as bad as everyone says
>can't make gains because I have to constantly guard ruins lest a single stack of 6 units colonize them all
>destroying them gives pretty much nothing and it's time consuming
>can't even build/recruit after razing a settlement
>Norscan allies can't even resettle
>everyone else hates your guts and will declare war on you
>you're forced to declare war on everyone that tries resettling
>your enemies will sent a 15 units shit stack to face you
>said stack will instead start resettling because it has no chance against your chaos stack
fuck it's so bad, I've been fighting around kislev for 57 turns I just can't make any progress
>>
>>693041
When I played Chaos, it was really boring, because my vassals had stripped most of the Empire by the time I got around to it. All I had to do was smash Sathoreal, and go "Yay, Everchosen I guess"
>>
its really gay that Oxyotl doesn't have stalk by default, nor is it even an ability that you can unlock.
>>
Is the stupid cavalry bug fixed? I wanna play Britonnia but don't wanna do it if cavs still pathic.
>>
>>693041
Bro just don't worry about them just go on a burning path towards your targets. If they aren't on the "need to kill to win" list they don't matter. Razing settlements also only counts new settlements razed so you can't farm the same cities. Unless Reikland is resetling pump and dump.
>>
>>693401
but if I let the empire resettle reikland might confederate them
and if I let the vampires resettle I'd be stuck with vampiric corruption preventing replenishment
Moulder also declared war on me and I had to wipe them out since skaven ambushes are kinda dangerous
Grimgor recently confederated Azhag so maybe I'll let them stay
>>
>>693073
Honestly all the stealthy lords should have stalk by default. Alith and Sniktch have it, but Markus and Oxyotl don't. And the last two are a master hunter of the Empire who can sneak up to a monster before said monster can even feel his presence before being slain by him and an ancient Chameleon Skink who's so good at hiding and assassinating that even Greater Daemons have a panic attack when their hordes are being sniped down by him. It's a sin they don't have it.
>>
>>692950
Too op
Mortal world wouldn’t stand a chance. Also doesn’t he have a castle?
>>
>>690699
Ok, don't laugh at me but even when it's clear this is just Throt's model reskinned I think the herald looks kind of cute. Would want one as a pet.
>>
>>692293
It's basically a page (term for attendant in Medieval times) running over to you to hand over a message or notification in this case, and sighing at the end from exertion as shown in the picture.
>>
>>693508
Let the vampires run rampant while you're destroying humanity. Then just move on to Brettonia. Unless you're actually playing you shouldn't be declaring on everyone.
>>
File: Bretonnia_u_wot_mate.png (63 KB, 153x157)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>692293
>he doesn't enjoy "ahhhh" being whispered into his ear.
>>
>>693768
Yeah maybe I'd be done by now if I let some empire states live but I just couldn't risk a confederation into 6 new resettling stats so I finished off all the empire.
aside from gelt, he's still alive
Grimgor finished off the vampires and now I'm trying to mop up couronne.
Bretonnia is going to be way longer because they confederated some Araby Bret kingdoms so it's gonna be a longer crusade.

Btw, the rebel chaos retard spawned without an army and just keeps running away from me, do I need to bother with him or can I ignore him?
>>
>>693774
I killed him in my campaign but that was really just a formality. I don't think the objectives specify killing him but generally he'll follow you a bit and eventually fucks up enough so you can catch him. Lastly Brettonia is shockingly easier than you'd think they're not as dense as the empire so you can just conquer downwards towards Sartosa and then jump to Araby. It's been a while since I played Chaos so things might have changed.
>>
>>693630
All Skaven except for Sniktch and maybe Tretch should lose Stalk and it should be redistributed to Skarsnik, Markus, Oxy and anyone else who is purpose designed to be an ambusher.

Oxy's got the Master Ambusher ability, but ambush stance is absolutely worthless against the AI unless you constantly have an army following you with a lord and two expendable units to bait the AI into attacking you
>>
File: everchosen.png (399 KB, 390x491)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>693781
>and eventually fucks up enough so you can catch him
well the problem fixed itself
I think my vassals got him
>>
File: chaos.png (110 KB, 674x167)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>693834
Done.
It wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be
With Norsca everyone hating you was an incredible setback since you lost your recruiting places to enemy expeditions and had to do a lot more with your armies before replenishing
With chaos I rushed the paid techs to get the big replenishment boost, used that to keep fighting, Got a lot of hordes and mostly autoresolved fights against emaciated armies because they kept resettling
Yeah it's annoying before you get a favour stockpile but after a while you essentially have infinite money, I just wish you could do something aside from razing or looting settlements, or at least chaos corruption from razed settlements should be way more severe.
the roaster was incredibly basic too, it's easy and efficient to spam chosen while the alternatives are not worth it, but Archaon can 1v1 armies and take no damage so there's that.
Oh and Chaos knight were surprising shit, but from what people are saying ITT all cavalry is bugged at the moment so maybe that's why.

I'd say the biggest problem with this campaign is how little it has going for it
you're a horde that makes zero progress on the campaign map, you only exist to make sure two other factions get eliminated, and if people declare war on you that's not a big deal since they won't even attempt to attack chosen stacks in most cases.
like, your goal is literally just to hand over the world to the orks, dwarves and elves,
Awakening the tribes only really helps in the early game where you can barely afford one stack and need someone to occupy port cities and capitals, later on they just get you in more wars since vassals suck and if they fight orks or dark elves it can really be a problem
So basically you peak early and then spend 100 or so turns mopping up two factions that are usually preoccupied with something else and aren't preparing for you at all.
>>
>>693834
btw
>Advisor chan helps every single faction leader to plunge the world into eternal conflict
>while the world fights, he helps you get your invasion going
>then he betrays you, except he doesn't a bird just kills him
>said bird spawns on the map, alone, immediately starts running away and desperately tries to assemble an army
>which will be marauders only because his horde starts from scratch
>gets krumped by the first army that bothers giving a shit
The advisor joining the player faction is the most important plot point of the whole game and it has such a terrible resolution.
Maybe that's why they scrapped the cutscenes in the second game
>>
>>693794
> but ambush stance is absolutely worthless against the AI unless you constantly have an army following you with a lord and two expendable units to bait the AI into attacking you
there are many other ways to bait the AI with ambush stance, like unwalled settlements or (a thing that I do almost every turn with Oxyotl), sack a settlement of theirs with an army nearby.
>>
File: Elf_wood.png (241 KB, 485x485)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>692293
>whispering 'ahhhh' in your ear was too fucking creepy
Just imagine it's a cute Bretonnian maiden (elf).
>>
>>694018
it's still a horribly implemented mechanic that is 100% dependent on cheesing the AI, rather than it being an organic, planned strategic choice.
>>
File: humies.jpg (78 KB, 525x719)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>try Grom in Vortex after a few ME runs
>have a grand old time tearing apart the Southlands and Ulthuan, trying out the cauldron recipes
>get to big final battle at Elf Gotham
>encounter weird bug where after the cutscene, my units are all grayed out and can't be selected or controlled
>try in vain to find a fix or at least someone else who's had this problem
>give up and just kill Eltharion and raze Yvresse on the campaign map and call it a day
Back to Mortal Empires for me I guess. Has that happened to anyone else? Am I retarded and there's some button I wasn't pressing?
>>
>>694049
How the fuck is it cheesing, I'm taking a break from a campaign in which Mommy was sending her shit my way and I ambushed her with 2 out of my 3 armies without needing to cheese, you just have to think a bit and try to guess whatever path the enemy army is taking and ambush them at some point. Yeah, the AI is retarded and easy to predict but this is literally the same thing you'd do against a human player.
This game is full - and I mean FULL - of flaws but you retards really need to stop looking for shit to get mad. If you dislike ambush so much, just fucking ignore it, god knows I've finished most of the WH1 campaigns without ever touching it.
>>
How should I be building my beastmen army? I'm tempted to just spam minotaurs buts it's impossible to have enough capacity for more than one army, at least before the game is basically won anyway. Just lots of bestigors to fill and a bit if everything else or what?
>>
>>694363
Wargors and Shamans
>>
>want to get the silence and the fury to try out beastmemes
>only 1 beastman LL, can't even confederate the others
>meanwhile the other half of the DLC is another shitty lizardman LL no one cares about
>call of the beastmen is still at 19 euros price because "hey you can play this shitty campaign if you reinstall the first game xd"
I guess i'll wait for a steam sale, I don't want to pay full price for another lizardman LL I'll even use.
I don't even hate playing the lizardmen but their DLCs are fucking terrible
wow a horde faction and slightly less shitty kroxigors
wow a ritual mechanic and slightly less shitty skinks
wow a teleport mechanic and slightly less shitty chameleon skinks
Ironically Gor rok and tiqtaqtoe are way more fun
>>
>>694483
Ive been tempted to buy the original Beastman DLC. I always skipped it because >horde but the new mechanics are actually legit fun and I wish I could get the three original lords really bad.
>>
What factions are good for monstrous infantry? Like trolls and shit.
I'm on last patch, or at least will be. I'm torrenting the linux version as it's much more recent than the latest windows crack (3 months old vs 11).
>>
>>694511
Norsca is fun for it as Throgg doing troll and famir spam, though the campaign is kind of meh once it hits nonstop sieges. And The new beastman lord with minotaur army. And you can go heavy Ushtabi as Tomb Kings too, even with the nerfs an ushtabi buffing lord and necrotect lets them do some serious work.
>>
>>694483
You can confederate them by spending the new resource, if you own them.
>>
>>694511
To add to other anon, Norsca Skinwolves are also damn good, Ushabti notably are also a ranged monstrous infantry (but waiting for TK construct stacks is another thing).
I think for variety of monstrous infantry, Norsca is hard to beat. Greenskins have only trolls (even if they're really good), Beastmen have chaos spawns and minotaurs (but there's not much reason to mix two), Throt has rat ogres and related stuff (wolf rats, big ogre, brood horrors), Drycha has great beasts, big Treants, small dryads, but the Treekin suck.
>>
>>694546
>if you own them.
read posts before you reply to them
>>
>>694107
Are you using any mods? If not, or if you know someone willing to use the same ones, you could have a friend try out that savefile and see if it's bugged.
>>
>>686005
I think Reiksland really gets rescued by mods, especially because it is so popular.
Extra units covers a lot of their holes at high tier infantry, Mixus LL for each province elector, Uberseik Five LHs, Swords of the Emperor for the Reiksmarshal LL and 2 LHs...

I know mods shouldn't be an excuse for CA, but from the player side there is a lot to have fun with.
>>
>>694483
I know that feel. Somehow the lizardmen half of the new DLC doesn't look as interesting.
>>
>>694669
>Mixu's
Valmir von Raukov is insane in that mod. Factionwide MD (and replenishment, iirc) for halberds and spears, and the LL gives double shot for Handgunners.
>>
>>694483
bro... your creamapi?
>>
>>694812
I've got a thousand games on my account using creamapi scares me
also I have no idea of how it works or where to get it
>>
File: phyrric.jpg (540 KB, 1920x1080)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>literally spent 6 hours watching youtube videos trying to put this slog of a battle aside
>finally decide to fight it
>pic related
>alt tab afterwards
>game crashes
I want to fucking die
>>
>>694882
>alt-tabbing without a backup save
It's like you've never played a shit game before. Not even an Elder Scrolls game?
>>
>>694882
>alt-tabbing on a loading screen
You live dangerously. And you paid the price.
>>
>>694591
Nah, no mods, and I don't have any friends who play this either. No big deal anyway, I prefer Mortal Empires most of the time.
>>
File: TWWH2.png (6 KB, 462x237)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>alt+f4d so hard the game uninstalled itself
???
>>
File: khalida.jpg (467 KB, 1920x1080)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
I despise fighting Lizardmen
especially as the TKs in the early game
>>
>>695154
>Khalida
Why torture yourself like that?
>>
File: why.png (31 KB, 565x173)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>695156
>Why torture yourself like that?
"might as well do the only non-MP, non-bestmen/welves cheevo I'm missing, how hard can it be"
I should have just done it on easy/easy in hindsight, but I'm already 30 turns in
>>
File: kill me.jpg (632 KB, 902x810)
632 KB
632 KB JPG
>>695176
>at least i got them on the ropes, I just wiped out 3 armies and-
>xd jk dinodeus ex machina.
I fucking hate lizardmen
>>
>>694534
I'm doing Throgg in VH/normal and it's fun so far.uniting the norscans seems way too easy, one battle per 3-5 settlements
>>
File: necropolis knight.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1080)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>695178
Done, it wasn't that bad.
the dino stack suicided itself to autoresolve and I mopped up the surviving skink stack
From there on I got three skelies stacks up, raided lokir for money and the rest was a piece of cake.
Maybe I'll finish the campaign tomorrow since I only need to sail the ocean and grab the fifth book but for now I'm sick and tired of hearing about neferata so fuck that I'm going to sleep

I'd say the problem with TKs is that early on you only have your starting units complemented by absolutely worthless chaff and those battles are pure suffering.
But then since their armies are free they become the autoresolve faction
pair it with the knight line being useless and the big units being gated behind tier 5 buildings and you never get to fight with your cool stuff, bone giants, ushabti and tomb scorpions aside.

>>695361
I'd advise you keep some tribes alive because soon the entire world is going to declare war on you and having buffers helps slowing the enemy incursions down
Also confederating tribes too fast makes you meet powerful factions very early while giving you great power diplomatic penalties.
Getting Couronne ASAP is pretty much a must
>>
Just started mortal empires with empire. I already crushed the secessionist, now what should I do, invade Middleheim for trying to fuck me or FREEDOM Marianberg?
>>
>>695601
Get marienburg before the brets do
>>
>>695601
>invade Middleheim
ARE YOU HIGH!? NO!! You instead go after Marienburg, crush the Greenskins near Middenheim, crush the Vampire Counts, Skaven occupying Mordheim and Drycha (in that order). All while having friendly relationships with the other Elector Counts and preventing wars.
>>
>>695001
Dang
Now that's pretty hardcore senpai
>>
Is volkmar a better start now that he's been buffed?
How long does it take to confederate an empire state? (To unlock franz)
>>
>>695915
>Is volkmar a better start now that he's been buffed?
He now gives the whole army fire damage. How's that not good? Not to mention blessed bullets for Free Company units.
And in order to confederate the Empire...a whole lot.
>>
>>695921
>And in order to confederate the Empire...a whole lot.
So is there no friendly state that will allow confederation early on?
I've not played the empire since before the rework and I remember I had to wait until an empire state was having its last settlement sieged until I could confederate them and thus unlock franz
>>
>>695924
First you need to be on good terms with everyone. Not to mention save influence early on and be extremely careful with Authority. Even when you max out Fealty up to 10 with a Elector Count and you don't have enough authority, you have to let them keep independence while you get an Authority point. I mean you need 3 Authority to confederate an Elector. Not to mention sometimes they will go full retard and want to fight each other.
Alternatively you can go to war and beat them up.
I wish that at least each Elector Count was an Immortal guy with each one of them having unique lore-full traits that reflected their character in tabletop lore thus making you want to confederate them. That + the defense missions that allow you to gain more fealty being a tad more frequent.
>>
Man the huntmarshall campaign is good in theory but in practice "aggro the whole of lustria and fight saurus + dino stacks the whole campaign" is not a fun time.
>>
>decided to go with franz
>stopped a turn to teleport and do the quest battle for the wizard
>the rebels have built the red moon inn
Well good to know Goreksson would fucking dumpster Franz in a 1v1
>>
>>696124
You immediately go after the Rebels. ALWAYS.
>>
>>695974
Mixu's mod makes all of them LLs and playable factions. It does get OP once you confederate to have that many immortal lords with tons of skillpoints though.

In my experience its better to just max out a lord asap and decline the confed in exchange for the bonus authority. Then you just turbo farm authority off one or two while slowly raising authority the normal way for everyone else.
>>
File: cursed.jpg (686 KB, 1920x1080)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>turn 24
>The ubersreik five slowed the reunification significantly
>Marienburg took out couronne
>The vampires took out 3 empire states
>Wissenland declared war on hochland, they're gonna have to cross vampire count lands to fight each other
>middenland inexplicably lost a province, I'm pretty sure it's skaven
>There's a gigantic fucking undercity in the Altdorf sewers
>Imperial authority in the negative
>out of prestige
>broke because I needed a second army to make it past goreksson and the one and a half stacks of Rebels camping ubersreik
Yeah, I think I'm gonna restart this one lmao
I know I can take back everything by turn 6 or 7 if it weren't for the Red Moon inn
oh well
I'll try again tomorrow

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.