[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 101 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1616361590865.png (894 KB, 1200x603)
894 KB
894 KB PNG
AoE2 thread since the last one reached bump limit
>>
File: I say.png (267 KB, 547x596)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>613435
First post AoM is a better game
>>
I love cav archers civs.
>>
File: 1619373194506.jpg (102 KB, 1024x1004)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I hate any civ that is not bottom tier
>>
File: 1491543672086.gif (524 KB, 500x501)
524 KB
524 KB GIF
Alright bros I just bought the game, about to do the starting Scottish tutorial now. Any tips? Also any Civ recommendations? I like Infantry and Archer focus in other games with strong econ.
>>
>>613661
Finish the tutorial and the art of war campaign and you will be ladder ready. Here's some tips:
>buildorderreference.com is your friend
>learn at least one opening for the dark-to-castle ages, easy wins against sub 1000 elo niggers
>don't play infantry civs at the begining, they're much harder than the rest
>franks for a easy horse civ, bongs/ethopians for archers real chads play random civ anyway
>>
What about essential mods? I see Small Trees, Short Walls, Tech Tree UI Mod, and Build Order Guide mentioned here and there. Are those allowed in multiplayer?
>>
File: OECRhKd.jpg (22 KB, 326x433)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>613689
Thanks for the info friend
>>
>>613703
coomer anime art mods are a must
>>
How do I play this game bros... Bought it and have no idea how to get started, neither do I have any friends to play it with.
>>
>>613435
Alberto doesn't have a coke?
>>
>>613703
Everything is allowed in multiplayer.
>>
>>613435
I give up ranked, wait for co-op fun
>>
>>613661
Your good infantry are the militia and the man at arms upgrade, however they cost a lot of resources so you should open with three and go into archers. The castle age longswordsman upgrade isn't worth it, dies to knight and crossbow. The imperial age champion upgrade is better but will die if your opponent has a big army of imperial age archers, camel archers/mangudai will shred all but Malian champs easy
>>
>>613713
As long as those anime coomers don't touch the Joan of my arch
>>
>>613761
Africans have adapted to deserts, they do not require hydration
>>
>>613860
Portugal isn't in Africa
>>
>>613957
Which DLC was it released in again Alberto?
>>
>>613858
Can't touch that which is just dust now
>>
>>613860
I thought colored folk lived in the jungle?
>>
>>613661
here are my tips as a relative noob that i wish i had known before
>USE SIEGE
most regular units are pretty crap at taking down buildings - rams are also great for distracting enemy units and mangonel line is great for flattening big groups
>counterattack
if you successfully defend an attack then go on the offensive straight after, chances are your opponent threw all their shit at you and will be light on defence - DONT just sit there and wait for the next round happy that you won the last fight
>control the map
sitting in your base turtling is for plebs, get aggressive and expand as early as possible to get hands on resources and control choke points, ideally with castle if you can. if you dont then you are just giving your opponent the initiative and free resources
>dont throw good money after bad
if your opponent is countering your army comp DONT just keep spamming the same comp in the hope that you overwhelm him, mix up your comp and your tactics and try to improvise on the fly rather than mulishly sticking to your original plan
>USE YOUR RESOURCES
you should try to avoid sitting on too much of any one resource, use them for something worthwhile. tons of wood? add farms or production buildings. tons of stone? consider castles or strategic walling
>USE YOUR ARMY
sounds obvious but try not to create a ton of units, esp. early on and do nothing with them if you could be using them to harrass your opponent and fuck up his economy
>raid
dont sit back and let your opponent just boom up and come to get you, go out and get him with some units and try to kill some vills
>>
>>614036
>counterattack
if you successfully defend an attack then go on the offensive straight after, chances are your opponent threw all their shit at you and will be light on defence - DONT just sit there and wait for the next round happy that you won the last fight

Once I had someone send all his knights at me, he was the better knight civ(Franks) but I had my own knights plus monks in defence. monks really punish an early knight rush, you need a good amount to have even numbers after converts
>>
>>613713
After a thorough search, I concluded you were lying and there is no such thing sadly
>>
>>613590
Based fellow Saracen main
>>
>>614377
unironically me
>>
WHEN WILL THEY FINALLY CHANGE THE PERSIAN ARCHITECTURE TO THE CENTRAL ASIAN ONE?!?!?!
>>
>>614417
hopefully soon. tatars are one of my favorite civs but i don’t want to have to play them every time i want to see that architecture set. and i’m NOT playing as the c**mans
>>
File: 1593372435572.png (61 KB, 400x400)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>614377
>Implying I main
I just go with the flow and let the dices roll
Also
>Saracens
>Bottom tier
>>
File: 20210527162437_1.jpg (537 KB, 1360x768)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
>When your bro is neck deep in shit but the gang comes to rescue him
>>
>>614478
African clearing?
>>
>>614675
Yup.
>>
>>614678
Your Elo ghostmaster?
>>
>>614682
https://www.aoe2insights.com/user/2826762/
>>
>>614684
Neat I didn't know about this website
>>
>>614692
https://aoestats.io/
You can also use it this one, mainly for civ stats
>>
>>613590
based vietnamese/khmer enjoyer
>>
Am I the only person who thinks Barbers need Parthian Tactics?
>>
>>614727
yes, camel archers are already a top ten uu
>>
>>614734
I mean more for their regular cav archers. Also I want camel archers to rival mangudai.
>>
File: 1561978182265.jpg (63 KB, 720x679)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>614758
>I want another mangudai
>>
>>614684
Why do I get no result found if I search for my profile?
>>
>>614991
I dont know, have you played online at all?
>>
>>615061
Yes. I started in January.
>>
>>615063
That's very odd, share name? Maybe I can search it myself.
Otherwise I have no idea how that happens.
>>
>>615067
Jorge033
>>
>>615071
Yeah no result for me either.
Maybe it's two things, your name is fairly generic and maybe there are many players out there with a similar name as yours, having 'Jorge' in their name could fuck up with the website
Another theory might be, are your using your steam name account? You know, since you can change your profile name but still have a steam name for your account.
Otherwise no, I have no idea how it happened.
>>
>>615071
https://www.aoe2insights.com/user/2319458/
This you?
The search is really buggy some people just don't show. You can look up people you've played against though and find yourself through that
>>
>>615108
Based Malianchad
>>
>>615108
Yes, that's me. Thank you. Until recently my steam name was just Jorge, I added the numbers because I couldn't find myself on other aoe2 related websites.

>>615123
Thanks.
>>
britons with a saracen ally is the most fun you can have in this game
>>
>>615628
Have your tried Chinese with a Saracen ally?
>>
>>614377
I was holding out for half an hour in arena with only a goldmine and a market, pretty fun.
>>
Now that the dust has settled, were burgundians and sicilians good additions to the game?
>>
i finally gave up a particular kind of autism i had and made me like 5 times better at ranked.
i used to really limit my unit choices to what the civ was "good" at. so if i was turks, who dont get even onager, i would never make mangos in castle. i would not make skirms in feudal, etc, and now im doing that and whew. turns out mangos are good
>>
>>615909
No.
>>
>>615909
Yes.
>>
>>613761
He does, it's in his left hand
>>
>>615909
Yes, they are kind of fun
>>
>>615909
Sicilians are a good addition to the game
Burgundians... eeeeeeeeeeeh I'm not sure
>>
File: 1560619135250.gif (12 KB, 112x112)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
How do I stop caring about ELO lads
Sometimes I just want to try stupid stuff in a serious match but if I lose I get kind of mad after seeing my ELO go down
>>
>>616208
Realize that score is irrelevant, just play to your heart's content and do stupid shit you find fun.
You should care for your own personal skills, not your ELO, if you know you're at least decent then who gives a shit about ELO.
Besides, this is a videogame, videogames are meant to be played to have fun, if you dont have fun playing aoe2 then it would defeat the purpose of playing in the very first place
>>
>>616233
>You should care for your own personal skills, not your ELO
You're right, I feel retarded but I needed to read that to feel better, thanks
>>
>>616208
Viper doesn't care about ELO. That should be all the validation you need.
>>
File: tear.jpg (22 KB, 480x480)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
when i was a kid i could play RTS games for hours no problem, but now it tires me to play such games and id much rather play something braindead like a shooter or a racing game
what happened
>>
Is there a way to start my MP games with the camera zoomes out, if only a little?
I've bound common actions to MWheel up/down (rebinding zoom out/in to Shift+Mwheel) and it's annoying that I have to go out of my way to zoom out when the match begins.
I'm somewhat confused since I'm pretty sure this never was a thing till I started paying attention
>>
>>616324
You can set zoom level as a percentage somewhere in the options
>>
File: full mast.jpg (11 KB, 232x206)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>616342
holy fucking based, so simple and yet I missed it
>>
>>613449
fpbp

I wish AoM would get a sequel or an actual remaster not made with pocket change tier budget.
>>
File: rock church.png (926 KB, 552x629)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>614417
Hopefully when they change the African monastery from that fugly mud structure to one that doesn't clash with the rest of the architecture set.
>>
>>616208
ELO is not a dick measuring contest, it's just a way to match players of equal or similar skill against each other.

>>616638
An additional problem is though that Malians and Ethiopians don't share a religion, but I get your point. The picture you posted is what I would have expected for an Ethiopian wonder.
>>
>>616208
Play with friends :)
>>
File: 1519687561662.jpg (42 KB, 807x659)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>[Custom game] NO NOOBS
>Lobbies suck just as bad but are rude as shit to one another
>>
God I love playing bulgarians on crater so much they're just so strong
>>
File: 1.png (1.06 MB, 1266x631)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>616496
It will happen anon, it was confirmed, they are going to do something with AoM, I hope is not some shitty mobile game or something. We AoM chads will raise again
>>
Man, how scuffed is the pro scene

very few actually likable people there
>>
File: unamused.jpg (37 KB, 672x628)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>618278
>[Custom game] NO NOOBS
>Opponent proxy 2gates me
>>
>>615909
no
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 318x187)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
I am that kind of guy
>>
File: file.png (5 KB, 173x82)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>619033
>>
>>618954
are you some tourist from another game?
aoe 2 has the most bro, likable, chill and high IQ pro scene
no niggers
no women whatsoever
>>
>>618954
AoE's 2 has the nicest pro scene of any game I've seen, the fuck you on about
>>
>>618954
who do you dislike? Only pro I don't like is Viper but that's because of how he plays, his attitude is fine
>>
will aoe4 make aoe2 obsolete
>>
>>619077
>no niggers
Hera...
>>
>>619146
he's an arap
>>
>>619077
>>619099
>>619101

Viper is mature but a straight up brainlet/malicious. Got a relaxed attitude and is real nice in chat but shills exploitative games/shitcoins/gambling to a young audience, all his more serious arguments in chat are somewhat dumb, just not well thought out.

Dauts banter is obnoxious and I am decently certain it's not all banter towards Nili/people outside of GL. the "haha le epic god" stick gets real annoying

Nili is "passive aggression" the person, he's rude and condescending to chat which is laughable, complains about viewers/players not respecting admins when hosting tournaments, then disrespects admins when playing them

Hera is a rage kiddie who gets away with way too much for being 21, spec cheating in showmatches, going afk midgame after a loss and bans people for criticism in chat, literally bans people on twitch after reading something about him on aoezone after tracking their names

Mbl is similar except made toxicity his brand and then realized he doesnt want to be the toxic guy because the more pro the game gets the worse his brand gets, bms worse players and smurfs "because of the wait times, not because I enjoy noobstomping tehee"

Jordan, tatoh, heartt, lierrey and yo are nice
>>
>>619287
>the schizo is redditspacing
heh
>>
>>619287
this but unironically
>literally bans people on twitch after reading something about him on aoezone after tracking their names
pfaahaha this is funny
>>
>>619287
>exploitative games
Give me a fucking break lmao
>>
>>619239
An arab LEAF
>>
>>613449
True
>>
>>619105
Unlikely - even if the game ends up being fantastic somehow. It's going to be a different game for a different group of players. Some AoE2 vets will check it out, some might enjoy it and alternate between the two but at the end of the day they'll remain loyal. I guess the low elo scrubs might jump the ship, thinking they'd have better luck in the new game.
>>
>>619489
the performance will be a dud and everyone gets back to aoe 2
>>
>>619287
Nili going full teacher mode is pretty funny desu, it's true he does get really pissed off at his chat, but it's nearly always after he's lost pretty badly. It's weird how MBL used to almost be number two to Viper and then he started playing chess before and even during games now and he seems far more relaxed than he used to be. Hallis seems to be the best new player on the scene, wish he got further in tournaments desu
>>
>>619489
>I guess the low elo scrubs might jump the ship
Why would they? They can just play against each other. Not everything is a competition.
>>
>>619490
>the performance will be a dud
so nothing will change?
>>
>>619355

I mean, I dont think it's as bad when most streamers do it but Viper has had like 4-5 of these really scuffed promotions, got a lot of shit for it and people being angry about it, then he apologizes and says he didnt think it through or people should be very careful with the product.
Then he does it again, happened with a few of these games, crypto scam and the poker events.

>>619527
Think Nili is really unlikable because of that, Mbl also had a lot of RL stuff going on with his studies, which is a fair reason as to why his performance in tournaments fell off heavily recently.
>>
>>619287
You're looking way too much into people you don't know and judging them for nothing
>>
>>619603
aoe has probably been my main hobby over the last few years.
I enjoy watching high end gameplay and as such watch the top streamers, if you enjoy it enough you will eventually form an opinion on these people

>judge them for nothing
retard
>>
>>619571
I like Nili's casting, his playing is ok, but he really lets the chat and so on get to him. Hera is a jumped up ladder climber, which is why he's so childish when tilted, he has no real tournament experience but some how has become a top earner, wish the Vietnamese and Chinese players had some kind of twitch/youtube platform that was more accessible, would much rather watch BacT or Yo's streams these days.
>>
>>619287
>to a young audience
AoE2 players really a "young audience"?
>>
>>619746
dark is 16, Lierrey started when he was 16, there's a lot more kids involved than you'd think
>>
>>619359
The leaf part makes him 1000% a nigger. I stilling him and his content most of the time though.
>>
>>613661
>infantry and Archer focus in other games with strong econ
that sounds like 100% vikings. they have the best eco with free wheelbarrow and handcart, extra HP an their infantry, a solid infantry unique unit and fully upgraded arbalesters.
>>
>>614706
both of those civs are fine and are average to above average
>>
>>619287
all good points tbqh
>>
>>616278
You realized that RTS games are mentally taxing because now you know what is happening during a match. As a kid, you probably fucked around a lot. Multiplayer has also gotten a lot more difficult as the skill/knowledge of the average player has increased quite a bit
>>
>>619287
I diagnose you with a serious lack of sex
>>
>>620699
i mean, i never really got into online anyway, but even singleplayer can be qutie taxing
Warcraft 3 is simpler but AoE or Star Wars galatic battlegrounds where theres lots of unit can be more stressful
i probably was better at these games as a kid too
now im spoiled by action games, FPS, and other mindless stuff that i know is way more "instinctive" and doesnt require much thinking or micro
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2mMu2Xvohg
>>
>8 attack, has to beg and plead to the rng gods for extra arrow shots to land lest it have worse dps than a persian trashbow
>14 attack, more range, kills its counters and everything else that gets thrown at it before the bonus arrows even hit the ground
this is a little embarrassing isn’t it?
>>
This game is fucking trash. every strategy revolves around being a slimy cheeseball
>>
>>621026
the objective is to win n00b. go play a city builder
>>
>>619771
Yeah, like three instead of two.
>>
>>619077
>aoe 2 has the most bro, likable, chill and high IQ pro scene
>ty channel from a pro player that replays MP matches and literally mocks newbs
>>
>>619077
>no women whatsoever
There are women 'pros' playing
Granted, top dogs still wipe their asses, but still
>>
>>621026
Such as...?
>>
>>621000
Kipchaks can just run away from all of its counters though and be replaced by an army of chad Hussars.

Most civs cave to Hussar/Kipchak whereas quite a few can fight back against Light Cav/ChuKoNu
>>
>>616278
Because you are actually using your brain and hands now instead of when you were a kid and just watching a movie that you would occasionally interact with once or twice a minute
>>
>>621000
Does it kill onagers though?
>>
>>621026
You are absolutely right, which is why I prefer to play black forest or arena, also I don't bother with "improving" like hotkeys or pushing deer, I'm comfortable at my low elo where people are less inclined to do stupid shit.

>>621047
There's something like good sportsmanship, you know.
>>
>>621188
>everybody should box with only one hand
>it's because I only want to use one hand
>no, I don't want to bother using the other hand, everyone else should just get down to my level
>it's called good sportsmanship
that's how you sound
>>
>>621194
>I'm gonna box my opponent below the belt right in his nuts, there are no rules against it so that means it's totally okay
We can't make "rules" like that in AOE2, and we can't have referees in every game, so we should be able to rely on good sportsmanship, goodwill and honesty. Sadly we can't. The devs should take steps to prevent us frm doing stupid things like this. For example they stopped the pallisade scan in a recent patch, and all sheep spawn inside walls on arena now. These are good steps, but they should do more.
>>
>>621204
>there are no rules against it so that means it's totally okay
Yes, this is in fact correct.
>>
File: Offsidelarge.svg.png (44 KB, 1024x748)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>621206
>if a game allows for an unfair advantage we should learn to live with it instead of making rules or be good sports about it
>>
>>621204
Oh, and most notably they nerfed the Incan tower rush.
>>
>>621208
>unfair advantage
it's not unfair at all, the other dude is just better than you
>>
File: 9n5yofntp3j61.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1095)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>621214
>just kick your oponent in the nuts before he does bro, it's not hard
Laming a boar is not difficult. It doesn't mean he's better, it just means he's a dick.
Also
https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Town_Center_(Age_of_Empires_II)#Town_Center_rush
>>
>>621187
Yes.
>>
>>621218
Don't pretend you would be able to actualy lame a boar off your opponent, even when devouting your full attention to it. And there's a ton of counterplay involved in this process. You have clearly no idea how game actually plays out above 700 elo and it shows.
>>
>>621224
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>621226
seethe more or try to start actually playing the game, your choice
>>
>>621236
>anybody who disagrees with me is low elo, and therefor his opinion doesn't matter
If stopping a boar lame is so easy then why does it happen? And even then, it's still annoying as fuck.
>>
>>621218
>send the opponent's sheep back to his base
So cute. Does anyone actually do that?
>>
>>621218
>Chaotic neutral
lol
>>621268
I do even though almost nobody does that, but just stealing them because RNG fucked the other player seems a bit cheap
>>
>>621272
That makes sense. I mean, why even start the game if the other guy is going to quit after failing to find any.
>>
Reminder that the data shows laming disadvantages the guy doing it more. Last I checked we banned things for being too good, not too shit.
>>
>>621289
Keep coping, you're still a laming bitch
>>
>>621296
Why would I gimp myself by laming?
>>
>>616258
>Elon Musk doesn't care about money. That should be all the validation you need.
>>
>>621279
>why even start the game if the other guy is going to quit after failing to find any
Exactly. What pisses me off is someone trying to end a game that only just started, I was particularly annoyed when I played a 4v4, I was flank and an Incan enemy tower rushed the other flank, causing him to resign. 8 People sat waiting in queue for 7 or 8 minutes for a game that ended in 15 minutes, and 5 of them had zero kills and zero losses.

>>621289
I don't care if the lamer loses or wins the game. He's annoying me.
>>
>>621315
Money is actually important, you know
>>
>>621402
>he still did not found the ELO shop
>>
>>621402
If Elo is more important than money, why was everybody complaining about the elo inflation, while the EZB has 70% of European GDP in its balance sheet?
>>
>>621268
If I'm 1vs1ing a sparring buddy then yes, I give his sheep back, out of respect
I remenber long time ago, in HD times, one day he came to ask to lame him since we never lamed eachother but against random people that do lame he was almost defenseless against it.

It was around that time that the best defense against laming, is to lame back your opponent
>>
Laming is part of the game, you like it or not.
Yes, it's bad manners, or I personally consider it that way, but it's still part of the game, and people are in their right and power to lame you, and you have to deal with it
>>
File: 1620518124286.jpg (20 KB, 598x554)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>lame a dude in ranked
>he spergs out in the chat
>he's losing hard
>he hides vills around the map just to waste my time instead of resigning
bro it's one sheep calm down
>>
just play unlameable maps like mitchi migration and arena you arabia scrubs
>>
So when will we get ranked Empire Wars?
>>
>>621579
>*cuman siege tower into trushes you*
>>
>>621579
>mitchi
It's not in the ranked map rotation ;_;
>>
>>621579
>arena
It's a more aggressive map than you'd think.
>>
>>621575
I think I need to learn how to lame boars I want to become toxic player.
>>
>>622138
you just attack it with a scout and lure it towards your town center
take care though, running too far ahead of the boar will make it lose vision of the scout and return all the way to the starting position
>>
>>622275
I know I'm just kind of bad at doing it while also managing my eco. It'll need some training I guess.
>>
for me, its Hoang
>>
quick pick a campaign for me to play
>>
>>622556
Alaric
>>
>>621218
It's not a unfair advantage if you can do it as well.
>But I don't want to
Fine, that's how you wanna play. But it's not unfair for someone else to do something if you have just as much opportunity to do it yourself.
>>
>>621268
I do against friends or if my opponent did it for me.
>>
>>622678
Razing Hellas took me 3 reties and 1hr30m is this normal?
>>
>>622835
I completed it and got the achirvement too
>>
>>622410
There's something to be said of someone who just gets really, really good at one specific strat and still knows enough to switch it up every now and then.
His games earlier that I caught were very entertaining for tha treason.
>>
Opinions on Among The Hidden?
>>
>>622878
A-Among?
>>
>>622878
Good shit he creates
>>
>>622793
Do you not understand the analogy of the boxers hitting each other in the nuts? Or the footballers (soccer) running offside?
>>
>>623385
Fuck you, I will kick you in the nuts, then pull out a gun and shot you multiple times. Now give me your ladder points, nerd.
>>
>>623390
Oh, you're one of those tryhards who stresses out about elo? Okay, carry on then.
>>
I saw the photon man became temporarily unlockable in an event for AOE2 DE. If I get the "21st century" achievement will I get the photon man the next time the event starts?
>>
does /aoeg/ like day9?
>>
>>624328
no
>>
>>618397
I got destroyed by them on my first ever crater game lel, I didn't know the map so took was wondering where my 2nd boar was. Now I know to try in skirmish first
>>
>>624328
Long has been since I have been following him, but since he doesnt do SC anymore I dont really know what he's doing lately
>>
>>624471
he's steaming aoe2 right now
>>
>>624473
Heh.
What civ does he main?
>>
>>621575
don't get why people do this, when I have a really bad start + lamed it's just easier to go straight to the next match then get waste time playing hide and seek
>>
FUCK mangudai
>>
>>624506
I do it in team games when playing with friends and we get destroyed. It's funny trying to survive for as long as possible
>>
File: laugh jpeg.jpg (33 KB, 1860x1044)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>be 1500 elo
>make new account
>lose every other game on purpose to not gain elo
>keep getting matched against 1000 elos
>purposely only play non meta troll builds so they get mad
shit is so fucking cash
>>
>>621218
I send them to his TC so I don't run into it
>>
>>621289
Perhaps that is because lamers are disadvantaged from birth, when Viper and Hera lame they just win.
>>
>>621268

I do. The purpose is simple, I don't play to win but to get better. I already know how to lame, playing and winning without giving your opponent a disadvantage is a more difficult practice.
>>
>>626690
My nigga.
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 200x61)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
:^)
>>
File: capture.jpg (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
niggas' not going anywhere near my wonder
>>
>>619287
You're not wrong on these but I think you're focusing too much on their negatives. They all have strengths which make them worth watching and overall when it comes down to actually playing AoE II they are good people. They just get bogged down by twitch chat during non-tournament times.
>>
>>620282
What is bottom tier then?
>>
I got 2 friends to buy the game, how would I go about teaching them to play? is the standard AI aggressive enough that the game won't be a snoozefest?
>>
>>627494
yep, it'll do well enough for sure
it does have a tendency to do archer/skirm feudal pushes a bit too much from what i've noticed, but it will be a good lesson in not skimping out on military
>>
>>627113
>that tower range indicator

SOULLESS
>>
File: SANTIAGO.jpg (28 KB, 500x500)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Let's go Tatooooooh
>>
>>627623
HEY
>>
>>621289
>the data shows
>source: trust me bro
>>
>2021
>still no hebrew civ
>>
>>628141
no Hebrew state existed in the timeframe other AoE2 civs existed
>>
>>628158
Too bad, I'd have too much fun slaughtering them as Teutons.
>>
File: 1622925133937.jpg (582 KB, 1024x1256)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
I don't know why I asked this over on >>>/g/, but is Old Games Download a safe site to get games? I lost my disc of AoE2 The Conquerers and I decided to grab it off there so I could play it again before giving the Age of Chivalry mod a try.
>>
>>628141
cumans are a little jewish if you squint really really hard
>>
>>628198
Yes.
>>
FUCK burgundians

piece of shit cheese civ
>>
>>628396
theyre fine
>>
>>628396
Nah, the only cheese thing about them is the Flemish Militia tech
>Be loosing with almost no army
>Boom for long enough
>Pick up the tech
>Fuck the enemy up
>>
>>628464
>see that burgnigger is going for the meme strat
>spam houses and walls around my castles and TCs
>opponent selects all of his dudes and a-moves
>endless militias get shred up with no effort
how can you even lose to that?
>>
>>628141
The Jews in the game are those that control the market. Who are you selling your resources to? Who collects the tribute fees? Who sets that rediculous price of 14 gold for 100 food? It's the Jews.
>>
File: 1554237976652.jpg (61 KB, 819x614)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>628654
>Monk conversions decided by randomness
Are the monks jewish too? It all makes sense now
>>
File: 1622584231580.jpg (18 KB, 525x478)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
civs for this feel?
>>
Slam getting bulldozed by Valas is pretty surprising, but he has never been that great in tournaments, has he?
>>
>>629399
burgundians
>>
>>627567
Followup post, the AI didn't attack at all until imp, and it only attacked me which was fortunate because one of the lads only got to imp 2 hours in
I'm gonna do a Michi game with them next, and was thinking of the best civ for such a map. Would Khmer mass scorps be the best?
>>
>want to have sex
>can't

civ for this feel?
>>
>>629548
cumans
>>
just lame the opponent back
>>
File: 1642191391.jpg (48 KB, 1024x962)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>Imp town getting attacked
>I literally don't realise ituntil I've lost it with 85% progress
>Other town center getting raided and lost like 10 vills before I saw it
I'm so fucking retarded holy shit
>>
>>629640
How did you not see your town getting attacked
>>
I keep losing treb wars, what's my major malfunction?
>>
>>629665
Because I'm so fucking retarded (and I was castle dropping the guy and trying to gain water control on Nomad)
>>
>>630055
Lack of economy probably. Even if you reach castle age first if the other player just has the resources he can push you out or force a fight under your castle
>>
>>630278
*Imperial age first
>>
>>630055
Priorize treb production
Then getting masonry/architecture/hoardings
In the end it's very RNG based so I'd really not think much about it
>>
>>614377
Saracens are pretty solid though, open tech tree and market abuse can be quite strong. I'd say they're average/above average
>>627289
Spanish, Goths, Italians, Indians. Probably the worst civs for arabia
>>
>>621268
I always do that unless I know he is pushing deer or I see him show up at my base in the first few minutes of the game.
>>
>>630055
Go Tatar mode and build walls around your trebs
>>
>>630055
play huns for +30% accuracy
>>
>>630055
repair your trebs with villagers
>>
>>630055
treb wars are for cowards who can’t afford a couple dozen charges of the light brigade
>>
>>632165
Cathaphracts are light nowadays?
>>
Which female villager has the best voice?

Malay is sweet and sugary. Jap sounds like a genki tomboy. Celt has big milf energy.
>>
>>632289
who said anything about cataphracts
>>
>>633060
Malay is cute indeed. I also really like the Vietnamese and the Incan ones.
>>
>>633060
brit femvil sounds cute
or maybe that's just my brit bias
>>
>>629399
Byzantines
>>
>>629399
cumans desu
>>
File: rambo.gif (1.35 MB, 500x212)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
civs for this feel?
>>
>>634255
Chinese
>>
>>634255
portuguese
>>
>>634255
any ranged civs against goths
>>
post best maa into archers civ
>>
>>634819
Bulgarians
>>
>>634819
magyars
>>
>>634819
Bongoloids.
>>
>>634819
Celts
>>
File: 543442343.jpg (6 KB, 205x246)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I'm getting tilted at ranked games again bros
>>
Turks v Italians 1v1, who would win?
>>
>>636452
Italians if they rush the turk or get a quick mass of condottieri, othertwise turks win
>>
>>636452
Turks
>>
>>634819
Japanese
>>
>made a post about a month ago about how I beat 3 extreme ais
>took a months break from playing the game and came back today
>have lost all muscle memory and forgot all instinctive habits like knowing where my resources will be
>like 60 seconds of idle time by the time I hit castle age
>can't even beat two extremes at the moment

RTS just has to be the most difficult genre, no other game that I have played punishes me this hard for not playing it constantly
>>
>>637320
>no other game that I have played punishes me this hard for not playing it constantly
SC1 and SC2
Specially SC1
>>
>>637320
just play much, much more and you will start to execute your build order by force of habit each time you open up MS Office to write an essay.
>>
>>637320
How did you beat 3? Got any tips to consistently beat 2 with every civ? I can only really reliably beat 2 with a couple of civs, like mongols and bulgarians
>>
AOE 4 release date???
>>
>>637760
"Late 2021"
>>
>>637771

I thought Oct 28
>>
>Empire Wars
>All civilizations will start with the standard resources of 200 wood, 200 food, 100 gold, and 200 stone. Even civilizations that would normally have bonuses that start them with more or less resources, such as an additional 150 food for Lithuanians or Huns starting with 100 less wood, will start with the standard resources. Similarly, Chinese and Mayans do not start with their extra Villagers, having the standard 27 Villagers and standard resources.
Why? Why remove these bonusses?
>>
>>638084
Because this is still a very imperfect and unpolished gamemode.
In 1v1, RM will stay as the primary gamemode anyway. Dark age has good strategical depth, while EW forces the opening generally. For team games however dark age is quite boring so maybe they should experiment more for that.
>>
Would Mongols beat Vikings in a 1v1?
>>
>>638329
It depends, if the Mongols gets his horse he will win, if the viking get his longboat he will win.
>>
>>638348
How about Slavs v Burgundians?
>>
>>638442
>both have a horse
50:50
>>
>>638260
So you're saying we can expect many balance tweaks for EW?
I for one, am pretty bored of the dark age, I'm hoping EW will get some popularity.
Also, why would dark age be more boring in team games than in 1v1?
>>
>>638528
>So you're saying we can expect many balance tweaks for EW?
Well I hope so, if they will add it to ranked ladder, otherwise with civ matchups being more imbalanced than in RM going random civ in the queue will be unreliable
>Also, why would dark age be more boring in team games than in 1v1?
Because in team games, opening strategies are pretty much set before the match begins, typically with flank going archer and pocket going scouts. Meanwhile in 1v1 you have more room to adapt the strategy with civ matchup and the map. Of course that's just my personal feeling though
>>
File: celt_eat_tc_jk_girl.jpg (106 KB, 830x902)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>spent all day practicing pre-mill drush fc
>still have nearly two minutes of tc idle time in feudal
this build order is so absurdly tight
>>
>>639252
I really hope that you picked lithuanians, otherwise you're a bit retarded
>>
>>615909
They didn't look appealing to me at all and I held off on buying the DLC. Ended up buying it anyway last week and they're both pretty fun, I like Sicilians more though. They both have a pretty unique feel and they're decently balanced, except maybe for flemish revolution. I'm not a big fan of the coustillier as well.
>>
>>639252
Yeah it's extremely brutal, keep in mind drushes only work vs scrubs, good players will scout your incoming drush and quickwall his resources
Celtic drush used to be really good but shame it got nerfed
>>
>>639580
Lithuanians have a completely different build order for that, I'm practicing the generic one as magyars.
>>
>>640078
at least take persians to soften the blow, dude.
>>
bohemians and poles
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1557210/Age_of_Empires_II_Definitive_Edition__Dawn_of_the_Dukes/
>>
>>640377
JAN HUS
>>
>>640377
Sounds pretty great to me
>>
>>640377
I was honestly kinda hoping for Georgians instead of Poles. The Poles' unique unit is some armor stripping infantry unit. Sounds like a shit version of the Leitis. They also get an elite hussar upgrade I guess?
>>
>>640377
And a campaign for Lithuanians, just as some anons thought.
>>
>>640377
So now we're gonna have 6 civs with the eastern European architecture? This is only a minor detail to nitpick about, but we have other architecture sets that only apply to 2 civs, or even 1 in the case of Indians.

>>640377
Those white knights with the black crosses, a campaign only Teutonic unit perhaps?
>>
>>640377
No mention of the planned co-op though, hope it still gets added. Then I might finally get my scrub friends to play age with me
>>640415
It would be nice if they mixed it up a little with the architecture I agree. Would also be really neat if they added unique castles for every civ
>>
>guy fast imps in arena but makes no military, fails to contest relics, and doesn't start putting up a castle until I've got rams knocking down his walls
why do people do this
>>
>>640471
People think they are actually safe behind walls
>>
>>640388
WE WUZ HUSSITES AND SHIET
PACK IT UP BOYS WE GOING TO PRAGUE
>>
>>640377
At last, hussite war wagons
>>
>>640377
>Bohemian UU is some kinda proto tank
Bitchin
>>
>>640833
I think they have two unique units, they seem to have a unique cannon too
>>
>poles always bitching about being slavs and not their own civ
>jadwiga campaign
>>
>>640889
We get cucked even when we win
Trully we are niggers of europe
>>
>Bohemians – Traverse Central Europe’s tall mountains and verdant forests as you arm hardy warriors with advanced weapons and lead them to victory against insurmountable odds. The Bohemian unique units are the Hussite Wagon, a deadly forerunner of the modern tank, and the Houfnice, a powerful upgrade to the Bombard Cannon.

>Poles – Stride across fertile plains with industrious farmers and powerful nobles at your back as you build the fledgling Kingdom of Poland into one of medieval Europe’s most powerful states. The Polish unique unit is the Obuch, a brutal infantryman whose war hammer tears the armor from enemy units.
>>
>Algirdas and Kestutis – Faced with an impending invasion by the greedy Teutonic Knights, the small principality of Lithuania is on the brink of catastrophe. Divided and without wise leadership, the last pagans of Europe appear doomed, but Prince Algirdas and his loyal brother, Kestutis, refuse to bow to the marauders. Can they repel the crusaders and then contend with the grandsons of Genghis Khan — the fearsome horselords of the Golden Horde? In this campaign, you will play as the Lithuanians.

>Jadwiga – Sent away from her mother and forcibly parted from the young man whom she loved, Jadwiga ascended to the Polish throne as a mere child. In a time of unending war, she must forge a future for her kingdom while contending with the wills of formidable leaders like Jogaila and Vytautas the Great. Can the beloved Star of the Poles bring about her vision of a powerful, united Poland-Lithuania, or will the incessant maelstrom of war plunge both realms into ruin once more? In this campaign, you will play as the Poles.

>Jan Zizka – One-eyed Jan Zizka spent his youth as a mercenary fighting for honor and coin, but his destiny changed forever when he heard the preachings of the reformer Jan Hus in Prague. As a champion of the Hussite cause and the leader of its invincible armies, Zizka shattered existing notions of warfare with technological and tactical innovations. Cement the legacy of one of history’s greatest generals by galvanizing mere peasants into highly disciplined units and leading them to triumph over the Holy Roman Emperor’s knightly armies. In this campaign, you will play as the Bohemians.

germans are evil the dlc
>>
did someone notice the templar knights for teutons? seems like they are getting a new cav unit
>>
File: templars.png (924 KB, 771x487)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
>>641056
>>
>>641056
Yup, they look amazing
>>
>>640936
We went from being the baddies to making the germans the baddies, aren't we centuries away from that trope, though? No that I really mind.
>>
It looks like we're getting a new type of tree/forest too
>>
>>640936
>g*rmans are evil
correct
>>
>>641058
hope these aren't just scenario

they look sick as fuck
wish there were more aesthic mods
>>
>>615909
They have good campaigns.
>>
>>640377
>unique mills

I'm not sure if this is interesting or grasping at straws.
>>
>>621398
That's to the guy leaving. Getting pressured doesn't mean you give up
>>
>>628036
If it was so easy or reliable literally every game would have it. There are risks
>>
>>641323
that's not data, that's just your 1000 elo opinion
>>
>>641387
And you have presented data? I just said that aoe is not intended to be fully symmetric and many things reflect that. Woodlines and mineral piles lose you the game far more often and far more decisively 9/10 for most people below 2k (everyone here included)
>>
>>641056
>>641058
Ritterbruder:
>200 hp
>20 attack
>10/4 armour
>2.0 RoF
>1.35 speed
>1400f/700g from ETK
Would this work?
>>
Bohemian tanks be looking brutalist as fuck
>>
>>641457
An even stronger but absurdly expensive paladin? What's th point
>>
>>641457
Obviously it would make the spear line much stronger than against ETK, so it is a tradeoff.
Usually you rely on the archer line/HC against ETK, so this upgrade is all about destroying them and forcing an opponent tech switch.
Same with making Onager weaker.
>>
>>641461
In most games it is basically a last ditch gamble to get some super Paladins and hope you can push back.
>>
>>641463
>>641462
Sure but the food needed to make tk then double upgrade plus the cross stat buffs from blacksmith. Granted the knight version is super statted on purpose but how much gold and or food do you think you will have. This feels like a shittier attempt at Flemish revolution. Which at least isnt as broken I have to admit
>>
>>641477
Yeah, the cross blacksmith is something to consider.
Would be something to play around with, well there is a general trend towards more late Imp stuff, though something like this is starting to encroach on PCM territory.
>>
>>641481
I mean, it could be done to the heavy cav line instead, in some form I really want mounted TK's.
Maybe Konnik memes.
>>
>>640936
>Defend your baltic brimstone shekels from greedy teutonic jews, then beat up Spurdo Spärde and the Finnish hordes
>>
>>641391
>And you have presented data?
I am not the one who claimed "the data shows laming disadvantages the guy doing it"
>>
>>619105
Nah. They're making AoE4 pretty different so AoE2 will still have its niche as the definitive classic AoE game. AoE4 will live or die by the quality of its gimmicks. I have high hopes for it, though.
>>
>>641058
They don't have the Templar red cross, it's the same black cross of the Teutonic order.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (323 KB, 840x751)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>Cavalier in castle age
>>
>>641514
Is it really that OP though? I haven't tested it but I feel they would be pretty evenly matched to something like FU knights + stirrups or FU equal resources berber knights since they don't have bloodlines
>>
>>641533
Raw stats-wise it's not a super impressive upgrade, but it is an advantage. It can be a major psychological move though, and probably make your enemy a lot less willing to engage with your cav.
>>
>>641533
They still die if you poke them with pikes they are just better against archers and raiding is easier.
>>
I think we all agree we could rename the Slavs Rus, and the Indians Mughals or something like that. What about Italians? Could they accuratly be renamed Lombards or Genoans?
>>
>>641457
More like Ritterbruh...
>>
>>641538
>major psychological move though
if ur dumb maybe
>>
Here's how to solve ranked games:
Give everybody unlimitted bans and unlimited favourites.
Add 20 more maps to the pool.
If you have unlimited bans you can ban every map except Arabia
Or you can play meme maps like Wolf Hill and Michi with other people who also don't bans those.
Arabia fags can exclusively play Arabia and casual players can use ranked play for its matchmaking system to play with players of similar skill.
Also, expand ranked play to not include random map and DM/EW, but all other game types as well, including diplo and FFA. The lobby sucks, it would be much better if the matchmaking system for ranked games would become the basis for online play.
Remove quickplay. Or if you think 'ranked' is too good for meme maps and diplo, give quickplay the same matchmaking system.
Everybody is happy.
>>
>>641588
>give quickplay the same matchmaking system
you already have an unranked elo used for quickplay
>>
>>641591
I thought quickplay games were massivly unbalanced? What's the point of quickplay anyway?
>>
>>641593
the point is that if they were allowed to see that number they would start pissing and shitting themselves because the concept of having a number to describe your skill that is influenced by your actions is unbearable to some people
>>
>>641588
>Give everybody unlimitted bans and unlimited favourites.
Yes, it's silly that that's not the case. If people just want to play arabia ranked or any other map they should be able to. Otherwise people are just going to altf4 and I don't blame them. Ranked matchmaking is best for finding people with similar skill and you should just be able to play whichever map you feel like.
Maybe they should divide elos across different map types so people would be more willing to play outside of their preferred map once in a while, since they still would have a roughly 50/50 chance of winning. Just divide it
>open maps
>closed maps
>water maps
or something like that
>>
>>641588
Doesnt work, the servers make a match and then they start caring about the bans, thas why you have 4 bans per team in a 4 vs 4 while the size of the map pool is 9, there is always one map that can be played. If bans were accounted for while making the matches it would take longer and take up more power.
>>
File: weafwf.png (531 KB, 641x517)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>Jadwiga getting memed as some great ruler yet again, despite her biggest achievement was marrying some old forest nonce
>Actual interesting chads like Chrobry, Krzywousty and Łokietek ignored yet again for being white males
>>
File: Jan Zizka of Tabor.jpg (21 KB, 279x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>640377
>Jan Zizka Campaign
Fuck YES
>>
Best counter to Throwing axemen?
(other than siege)
Hand cannons and cav?
>>
>>640936
>germans are evil the dlc
In Czech and Polish history they are though. It's all a matter of perspective.
>>
>>641058
Why would Teutons have Templars though? The Teutonic Army started being relevant around the time the Templars were persecuted. Wouldn't make sense for Templars to be part of them.
>>
>>641633
Archers
>>
>>641643
what if im playing a civ that doesnt get arb
>>
>>641646
Cav archers could do the job. Champions work aswell.
>>
File: 601.jpg (32 KB, 657x527)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>641650
champions vs elite throwing axmen?
>>
>>619287
>Dauts banter is obnoxious and I am decently certain it's not all banter
>he got exyufiltered
Daut is honestly less bombastic and rude than the average Serb, that's just what their culture looks like, you've got to learn to not take it seriously, because they don't either.
>>
File: Blind_monk_aoe3de.png (277 KB, 512x512)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
I would really like a dlc with the tibetans as a monk civ. Using monk with relics to boost nearby units health, attack an conversion resist some bit. Being able to create disciples at the monastery, which consist as intantry and gets the same boost but w/o needing a monk the relic nearby, just a monk. and if the monk does have a relic, the count it as a double boost. The unique unit would be a monk warrior (blind monk i.e., like the treasure guardian from aoe3) which would be a siege and anti-siege archer with very long range, extremely low base damage but huge bonuses against buildings, siege and ships. Would also heal units like the monk. It would replace the bombard cannon and it would cost 100g like the regular monk.
Their unique CA tech would allow monks to heal siege workshop units and their IA tech would be discount monks and their UU and would allow the latter to be created at the monastery.
>>
this is such a shitty game. I cannot wait until there is a new rts to take its place
>>
How would the upcoming Bohemians civ fare in a match against the Celts?
>>
>>641058
They remind of the Knights Templar from the DS version of the game. Those niggas were based, it's a shame they weren't in the main game
>>
>>641678
Imagine getting filtered by a guy like daut anyway. Sure he is an old timer so he has unreasonable leeway often times but it's mostly hera and Nili that get to me
>>
File: Imagepipe_23.jpg (52 KB, 473x1024)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
That feel when all my predictions for Dawn of Dukes (sans Poland's unique unit) were correct, down to campaigns' content.
LET'S GO AND REMOVE GERMS TOGETHER BRATIA!
>>
>>640936
Is that fucking King Jadwiga on a horse? Is she supposed to be a combatant? She was a sickly child, bruh.
>>
>>641243
Imagine a mill you can garrison with sheeps and have them fire arrows at g*rmans.
Or a mill that produces special unit "Ukrainian Serf" that can only build mills and work farms.
Or a mill which takes population space but produces food with no vills.
>>
>>641458
Agreed, and I LOVE IT
>>
>>641485
VGH.... GBÖB LITHUANIA.... HOME...
>>
>>641631
Haha get FUCKED Poles
>>
I found a copy of Age of Empires 2 Gold Edition at a Flea Market for $2. I figured I'd try it out because I heard about it on the internet. I beat the tutorial and played the computer 1v1 on Arabia. The computer is really bad at the game. I just overpowered it with Japanese Infantry. At the end of the game my economic score was 1400 versus the computer's 350.

If I want to play this game against actual human opponents will I have to go get the definitive edition. Is there any community that still plays the old school version?
>>
>>641946
There are probably still some people on voobly playing. My guess is that it's mostly 3rd worlders and some autists who dislike DE for whatever reason. If you're just starting out and learning the game it's probably way easier to get matched with people with similar skill on DE. Whoevers left on voobly has most likely played this game for years and years
>>
>>641963
Thanks for telling me about Voobly, Anon. I just downloaded and it looks cool. There are currently 308 people in the New Player's Lobby.
>>
>>641743
>I would really like a dlc with the tibetans as a monk civ
We all would, but that would offend the Buganese and no company wants to do that because they have money.
>>
>>640936
...Jadwiga? Really? She is only known for getting knocked up, fucked out of a throne and then dying at a very young age. It was her Lithuanian hubby who was getting shit done here.
>>
>>642049
but she's a woman, see
>>
>>642049
Maybe it will happen like in Kotyan's campaign and she will die during the mid-campaign and then you'll play as someone else
Imagine if it ends with the showdown at Grunwald at the absolute defeat of the Teutonic Order
>>
>>642049
Judging by the screenshots it seems that you will play as Jogalia too
>>
>>642178
Hey, if it ends up with the final showdown at Grunwald all is forgiven. It was one of the most impressive battles in the Middle Ages, so you shouldn't gloss over it.
Although, knowing the devs I have a feeling Grunwald will be the ending to *Lithuanian* campaign, because of course it would be.
>>
>>642049
It's the usual thing. Everyone who knows the history recognises that outside of the importance of her marriage(let's be honest, she probably didn't have much to say about that), she's a footnote in history, however as a womon, she's the pinnacle of existence for baseddevs, gotta catch them all. I am 100% sure there was better material for Ethiopian campaign than Yodit too(I have no idea about history of Ethiopia though), but guess what decided that a campaign which realistically couldn't have been anything else but 5 Ethiopian wars in a row will be "it".
>>
>>642225
>A woman does what she is told to do and gets married
>goisoi: Yas queen slay
>>
>>642225
>let's be honest, she probably didn't have much to say about that
Well, yeah. The Piast bloodline didn't want to lose the crown, so they went with the extremaly convoluted scheme to keep themselves in power. So they get their hands of this poor kid of no consequence with a small drop of Piast blood - I think her aunt was from Łokietek dynasty and went for a bizarre loophole that allowed her to be crowned king, marry her to the Lithuanian prince in a matrilineal marriage, have Jogaila knock her up and then have her kid take over the throne, so that Piast dynasty endures. And then she fucking died, together with her kid and Jogaila took over everything.
That was Jadwiga's epic story and her rise to power.
>>
>>641777
any civ with bombards kills celts in imp
their monks are probably decent too so redemption for stopping castle age pushes
>>
bros, I'm getting a new PC and 144hz monitor

Is there an advantage, is the smoothness noticeable in DE?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.