[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 92 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: based.png (1.4 MB, 1275x683)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
last thread >>>554606
hit bump limit, so let's continue on this one lordbros
>>
How do you guys manage the finances of multiple domains ? I have 4 hamlets with varying denier amount, and I wish I could just pool it all together and develop the domains with the money as a whole. Is that possible if I upgrade to lordship and vassalize my hamlets?
Or, If I transfer ownership of all my hamlets to a single lord, will I be able to truly pool all the money together, or it will be the same?
I basically just need a strat to make things easier to buy stuff for the multiple domains bros...
>>
making forges takes forever, workshop+forge time is probably 2 days total, crazy
>>
>>566992
Every domain is separate anon, they could be owned by different characters on different accounts and it would work exactly the same as one character on one account. There is no way to pool money together, or even transfer money from one to another - just treat them as independent little poorvilles (but you can transport light stuff like nails on your characters and units)
If you feel like it takes too much time to manage the domains, I suggest you sell, abandon or idle the rest and focus on one - bigger domains (especially finished ones, where no more construction is necessary) take much less time and provide higher income
>>
>>567023
Oh, I see. Though it pains me that I can have mad stonks on a developing domain while my main hamlet which needs urgent money for buildings is poor as fuck
>>
>>567022
Dude most basic shit like houses takes days on end, this game is gonna run for a year and there's still gonna be unclaimed land it's crazy lol
>>
>>567074
it definitely helps having a bunch of high level carpenters and bricklayers running around. plus you can send trained workers to other settlements to help work, but you need to pay the workers' original domain for their labor
>>
whats the best strategy to manage workers happiness?
I found out that they have demands, but how often do they demand something stuff? im curious about the demand mechanic. I bought lots of cheaper vegetals and some fruit, I also try to keep some money to pay wages, does that happen once a day? they do get wages but they dont buy anything from the market to satisfy their needs. its a bit confusing
>>
>>567262
if you go to the management screen then the resources tab, there's another "demands" tab where you can buy resources for your workers. they pay you for the resources they demand so you're merely moving the resources from a foreign domain to yours
>>
Reminder that you can find animals to breed later by sending a unit to search in the wild. Shrubland gives pigs and sheep, meadows give cows and horses, swamps and ponds give chickens.
>>
>>567327
But how do you know which tile has scavengeable stuff and which not? Only like 10% so far in my playthrough gave me stuff like nuts and shit
>>
In the subject of happiness, how long the demands stay on the tab? If I leave the game unatended for 10 hours, will some demands fail because I took too long?
>>
>>567357
just automate them I guess? And at 12:00 the game will buy them automatically? I don't know for sure I hope some anon can correct me
>>
>>567356
As far as I can tell, the types of terrain that can have animals and food have a list of all the possible things you can Find in the encyclopedia entry for each respective terrain
>>
>>567361
So, just automate the purchase of dozens of items, which include a lot of stuff with decay? There is really no better way?

I imagine how it is once someone has a lot of workers, just auto purchasing and keeping a permanent stock of a giant list of items.
>>
>>567356
I don't think the action is done per-tile, but per grouping of tiles. Also you can only do it once, items only refresh if there is a market shortage of those resources, according to the wiki at least. If the find action doesn't work, maybe you or another lord nearby already looted that area.
>>
>>567357
long
like two weeks I believe
>>
File: 1599078539068.jpg (27 KB, 528x527)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>nothing but ash trees around me
you can't use this shit to build so what the fuck is the point
>>
>>567388
I think he meant there's an automate purchase button in the Demand tab, I assume that only automates the purchase of what is demanded?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (60 KB, 696x857)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>here's your unit's demands bro
>>
>>567431
yeet that shit to the market, $5 is higher than some other wood
>>
How do I put spaces in my village name?
Also shout out to based anon who said just dig clay and sell that shit to the npc jews at a penny.
>>
What are the buildings where quality matters?
>>
File: demand.png (186 KB, 748x365)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>567449
I know there is this on the item management screen, but there still the need to go through every item individually, which can become a silly amount of work.
>>
>>567529
To add it, I believe the auto purchase on the demand tab is to turn it on and off, but I have nothing now to make a test.
>>
Holy fuck lanterns are expensive. How am I supposed to get my minors now?
>>
>all of my trained units and lords for some reason are "on strike"
what a fug
>>
I opened the demand tab and theres nothing in there, am I doing something wrong? yeah im phonefagging this because my laptop wlan driver got fucked somehow
>>
>>567918
execute one to assert dominance
>>
>>567918
>>567923
it's in honor of may day
>>
>>567921
settlers don't get any wages until trained, so they can't afford anything. Once you train some demands will start filtering in, though you may want to just delete the settlers and wait for their replacements once you're ready to train so that all their unmet demands from before don't weight down their happiness forever.
>>567934
holy gay, even the devs are in on the commie larping
>>
>>566982
Please note that, like /v/, "Generals"—long-term, one-after-the-other, recurring threads about a specific game are not permitted on /vst/. Such threads belong on >>>/vg/
>>
>>567918
>>567934
You can still order them to do tasks, they just won't do automatic actions, or consume items
>>
>admins have their own eye of sauron
the fuck
>>
File: unknown.png (306 KB, 925x687)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>tfw we have an agent among Ingerland anons
>he shares spots and other intel
cant hide from us
>>
>>568088
Why hide the names
>>
>>568088
Why what they are saying?

It not surprising they know where we are if its only that, someone even posted the map on the last thread and you can locate any person in game, with the search bar.
>>
I've been following this game for a couple of days and it seems like everyone who plays it is a complete faggot.
>>
>>567776
>minors
kek
>>
>>568584
>t. cuts his dick off and spams hoi4 threads before his inevitable suicide
>>
>>568155
>and to be honest i have a lot of iron in the north)))
>okay, i won't try to convince you anymore
>by the way, do you know who do i contact in the north? [names of organization leaders]
>show me specific spot and i will tell if i can, north is a big place
>>
How do I get more varied clothes bros? My lady character looks like a Ho. She needs something more befitting for a lady of her caliber. Where do you buy more clothes for your lord?
>>
File: unknown.png (262 KB, 522x398)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>meanwhile Russians caused a mini-holocaust and executed 3 members of House Bergman
>successfully stole another relic doing that
How based is that?
>>
>>568926
you get clothes for your lord by lvling him up, and you get xp per second of working
so I guess you just have to help around in your village

>>567776
wait till it gets cheaper, or save up for them
post a buy offer, these get you stuff cheaper than buying from sell offers but take longer

>>567489
most production buildings and temples, but rn quality never matters, we're just starting and having a building at all is good

>>567481
by pressing space, anon
>>
>>568936
Enjoy it, but your clock is ticking, little fags. You're gonna step on the cat's tail one day with all your dumbass memeing and ooc trolling. And someone bigger than you is gonna execute all you fags on the gallows in one fell swoop, or better yet, keep you as twink playthings and pay 90% cuck tax forever
>>
>>568936
ok thats fine but stop the damn gobbunism tickets its really cringeworthy
>>
>>568774
>)))
flashbacks from warthunder dev posts
>>
>>568969
>noo, you can't post meta-ironic tickets that make fun of some admin decisions (like trade unions) in my serious medieval RP game
>>
How do sieges work?
>>
>>>/vm/, >>>/vrpg/, >>>/vg/
this shit isn't a strategy game. it's a role playing game where you build stuff. permanent universes are not strategy games.
plus you're just jacking off and bringing some e-feud from another game into /vst/
>>
>>569147
Suck a dick parafaggot, you will never be a woman
>>
>>568936
All this bragging, the tryhardness on a silly browser game, the shameless (and low effort) lies here, the runing around naked in masks... you all behave like little children. I bet none of you have more than 15yo.

Grow up ruskie.
>>
>>569180
But I'm right. This entire thread and the one before it is just French and Russians shitflinging in the exotic imageboard theatre. Napoleon has been dead for 200 years; you can stop fighting each other now.
>>
>>569147
Its more strategy than starsector "totally not a general" thread, or the waifu thread... go back to your thousands of paradox shit thread and leave us alone.
>>
>>569223
where do you think you're at? go into any thread about any game and see the same shit you absolute retard. you're talking about the basket weaving exchange notorious for it's staunch determination to not play games but pretend they do.
>>
>>569224
Yes they are. Even quake live is more strategy than this thing. This is just an e-drama RPG like Eve online where your little discord group that has been playing forever runs around and stomps on noobs. Persistent universe games cannot be strategy. Ever.

If you want a decent browser strategy game try neptune's pride or cosmic supremancy.
>>
>>569265
so in your world where generally agreed upon standards and the perceptions of others don't matter, what exactly again is the definition of strategy game and rpg? you'll have to spoonfeed me here, cause you're operating on some entirely different shit by way of dismissing the basics of logical systems (people reach an agreement they all perceive something the same way, and then classify it so it can be commonly referred to without confusion between peers).
>>
>>569265
>Persistent universe games cannot be strategy. Ever.
Men cannot be women. Ever.
>>
>>569265
>>569277
actually before you go answering that in earnest, let me just stop you: I'm being a facetious cunt and poking fun at you. I don't actually care what you think because you don't care what anyone besides yourself thinks.
>>
Why is my Housing red bros? I have 300 pop and space for 620, but still no new settlers. The happiness is 53%. But still, how can I make the housing green again
>>
>>569066
>BROO I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE CRINGE TO SEND A MESSAGE YOU FELL FOR MY INTELLECTUAL TRAP
ywnbaw
>>
>>569279
*tips fedora*
>>
>>569295
I think that one guy who keeps spamming RUSKIE RUSKIE UR A RUSKIE is a faggot but it appears this community may be dangerously based
>>
File: unknown.png (2 KB, 147x50)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>568088
You forgot to paint over the chat. @IO = Ivan?
Why is this guy hiding it???
>>
File: unknown.png (356 KB, 734x631)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>569208
>>568966
k bro.
>>
What is this autistic shit I just want to make a comfy town
>>
>>569316
Russians slaughter Russians. Why do we have to discuss this in thread?
>>
>>569308
bros we have kremlin agent among us...
>>
>>569325
because that's the only thing going on. The rest of the world is building while Russians have all the fun
>>
>>569350
If anyone's on Samotras I have a target
>>
>>566982
how to build chapel, help says I need wall, tower or lord's lodging, but to build them I need to have walls and towers built.
>>
>>569316
I am supposed to care or be impressed? is this your first online game? Grow up.

>>569336
there is no sensitive info to be stolen. I hope this is not another tempt at scare tactics, because that would be pathetic.
>>
How do I get spaces in my town name?
>>
>>569419
Chapels can only be built as part of a keep. If you're trying to build a place of worship to upgrade to a village, a small temple is the best option.
>>
>>569430
I was able to just use the space bar, but it might depend on the character before the space. I wasn't able to put a space after an apostrophe but I was able to a space after another letter.
>>
>>569458
I thought so thank you
>>
>>569462
Keeps telling me the space is invalid
>>
so can you build roads outside your domain? i don't get that option
>>
>>569591
no, roads can only be built within borders meaning if you want to connect with another hamlet, their borders have to touch
>>
>>569666
So I'm fucked if a hamlet is some distance away
>>
>>569688
hamlets can expand a very large distance but in the short term yes
>>
>>568088
>intel
How the hell can you be so incompetent that you need an inside agent to gather info from a publicly available anonymous imageboard?
>>
why cant i delete my settlers? the option button is grey. do they have to be fully rested to be deleted?
>>
>>569944
yes, fully rested
>>
>>569993
picky bastards. can I execute them instead as a faster option?
>>
>>569406
name it
>>
Just found 15 medium quality saddle horses,can i breed them in a barn or do I need something else?
>>
>>570093
You need loads of hay and it takes a week for the hay fields to grow.
>>
>>570001
execution is reserved for lords, but you can beat them to death
>>
>deleted settler over a day ago
>still hasn't respawned
>meanwhile, a settler respawned and replaced a settler that was already at my original hamlet for some reason
uh bros... is this a bug?
>>
>>570197
What is your average happiness?
>>
>>570197
23%, but I thought the whole point of deleting the settler was to spawn in a new one to reset the happiness. You don't always spawn back to three settlers no matter what your happiness is? What's the point of deleting them to reset happiness then?
>>
>>570099
Will 1000 be enough?
>>
>>570238
you reset happiness by deleting all units, that makes it go to 50%
deleting individual units makes sense if they are the only angry ones
>>
>>570252
ugh
>>
>>570250
I can train work horses twice with 1000 hay plus water.
>>
Whats going to happen to the people that have stopped playing? When can I nig those villages?
>>
>>570296
I think its 30 days,but not sure.
>>
how the fuck do you transport something to another hamlet
>>
>>570692
with my BBC
>>
In one of my hamlets I have to pay a gold fee to build anything, anyone know why that is?
>>
>>569316
i feel like you're trying too hard on purpose, but i'm not sure for what reason???
>>
>>570733
you have a road connection and are buying the construction resources from a neighbour via local trade
>>
>>570120
>you can beat them to death
How? They keep getting back up
>>570083
02969W:21106N, Sellal
He beat me to it by a few hours and the retard didn't even settle on the limestone to start with
>>
>>570901
Just keep hitting them until they get to 0%
You may need numerical superiority (multiple lords) to win
>>
>>570919
Yeah I did this and he just kept getting back up, how long do I have to hit him for?
>>
Is there a way to automate a purchase for crafting purposes? Like if I want to set up buying iron ore so my smelting can be fully automatic even if I'm not there to buy more.
>>
>>566992

Chop down 5-6 tree acres and sell half of it. Also make a quarry as first building and train a colonist into a quarryman. Set him on auto.

With this you can sustain yourself selling wood and stone.
>>
File: REGRETS.png (841 KB, 648x473)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>566982

I have just realized to my regret that the optimal initial strategy to increase pops is to build streets and not houses. They cost less and each one gives you 30 housing instead of 25 a house provides. I guess houses are for pop density later on.

Just look at pic related (not me). He already has 20 pops. Meanwhile im struggling to reach my 7th. And he did it on streets alone. All that time wasted FUCK.
>>
>>569292

Actual population = (housing capacity) * (happiness)

620 * 0.53 = 328
>>
Super useful guide for noobs (so all of us I think)

https://www.reddit.com/r/LandsofLords/comments/ckt1wu/ekim_asters_guide_to_thriving_in_your_first_2/

Yes I found it on REDDIT.
I DONT GIVE A FUCK.
Its a downloadable PDF so if someone wants to host it somewhere else, be my guest.
>>
File: 1609092007708.png (1.33 MB, 1874x577)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>571018
but a street and a house gives you the exact same and cost the same
>>
>>571195
he meant upgrades to these which have very similar names
another wonder of french localization
>>
>>571195
You can't upgrade the streets but you can upgrade "houses" to "house", to "2 houses" until "5 houses" kek
>>
How come my guys stopped automatically submitting the materials they harvested?
Also dismantling abandoned towns is $$$. Bonus if you clear cut all the forests
>>
>>571407
if quality of produced materals is less than quality of material already in storage they'll drop it on the ground
>>
i just started a game
how long until some fag comes along and wipes me?
>>
whats the unit type for building? I have a school and can train carpenters and stonemasons, not sure which one to pick
>>
>>571483
bricklayers, carpenters, roofers, masons, surveyors, architects...

Take your pick really.
>>
>>571483
Doesn't it depend on what you're building with? Not much stone shit being built yet.
>>
>>571483
Carpenter first, stonemason is for later in game
>>
cool thanks, I started training a carpenter.
now I have like 5 hamlets in total, 3 in New Ingerland and 2 in Old Ingerland. my first hamlet has a problem, I have no sources of income - not much forest, some limestone which sells cheap, and mostly just plains. should I start farming?
>>
>>571516
Farm you little shit. I have a dozen wheat fields after planting first harvest.
>>
>>571494
stonemason is useless, bricklayer does masonry (I didn't pick the names)
>>
File: lol pop.png (48 KB, 410x96)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>571516
Are you able to expand your domain? If you check your population tab under management, there should be an icon of a dotted line around some crossed arrows, pic related. If that's green, you can click on it and send your lord to that location to annex the area around it into your hamlet.
>>
>>571741
theres nothing around my domain so i will just farm then
>>
>second highest quality larch in the world
Doing Ingerland proud
>>
>>571792
>bought 2 apples from the marketplace
>now have an award for them even though I just want to feed them to some grumpy peasant
>>
Its not possible to change the center of the domain without liquidation, is it?
>>
File: 16005473971630.png (235 KB, 687x640)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>571806
>never had any pigs in any of my domains
>join swine hearder company
am… am i the pig?
>>
>>571397
I am sure you can upgrade streets, in fact, I am almost sure I did upgrade one of my streets to tier 3 (two houses).

Tier 1 (street or house) and tier 2 (houseS) both give 30 pop each tier, 2 houses and up give less than 30.
>>
What's the deal with consumption? Why do they only make demands at certain intervals instead of buying stuff they want when I both have it in stock and they have the money? How long to I have to fufill a demand request after it shows up?
>>
>>571855
correct

Also, house/street anons - they are the same except streets are the spine of your villages, and you can put houses next to streets
Or you can use a bunch of crossings and make just streets
>>
>>571894
Took me a while to figure it out. You know the big list of demands on the happiness page of the unit? That is just a history of the past demands, its not stuff they want right now.

At certain intervals, a unit will demand something, if the unit has enough money, it will buy it from your stock or set up a demand on the demand tab, how long it stays on the tab before you fail to get it, I don't know. If the unit does't have enough money when it decides that he wants something, it will instantly fail, its not even going to the demand tab.
>>
>>571930
Why can't these retarded peasants just buy something directly from the global market if they want it? Why must I sit there and fulfill their every need?
>>
>>572458
Maybe so that you can stop the retards from wasting 90% of their money on a single overpriced item, but I agree, there should be an option to make the peasants get everything directly from the global market.
>>
>every fruit tree can be planted in the orchard
>except chestnuts trees, the best ones for the north
>chestnut tree plants still listed on the help page

Hmmm....
>>
>>572587
>chestnut tree plants still listed on the help page
trees spread naturally
>>
any anon knows how to auto buy resources? lets say i want 30kg of potatoes at any time in case units demand them. how do i do this?
>>
File: demands.png (145 KB, 920x257)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>572652
click the pause to turn it into a cog, which stands for auto buy
>>
>>572659
thx, and how do i set a limit? with maximum or reserved stock?
>>
File: thinkies.png (12 KB, 128x128)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
So what's this game, one of those slow-burn browser strategy games? Is there some sort of /vst/ server going?
>>
>>572684
Yes and no. Its only one global server.
>>
>>572665
reserved stock will keep a minimum if you auto-sell
maximum is for auto-buy
>>
File: file.png (620 KB, 725x798)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
Why the fuck is everything in French?
>>
>>572745
To better culture you, stupide americaine.
>>
>>572748
Nobody speaks your language anymore. Also not American, or Anglo for that matter.
>>
>>572745
localization files, tutorials and everything else were lost during fire in data center before launch of current session
>>
How do you build agricultural zones? I trained some farmers, moved them out to a field that has ploughing bonus, but have no option to fix any fields.
>>
>>572804
Fields need to be built next to a barn, barns need to be within 4 tiles of a road. You'll need to build a road away from your village centre and build a barn at the end.
Once that's done, usually you need to own the crop first, before the option to build a field for it comes up.
>>
>>566992
Make the rich hamlets do high wages. This pays your lord who will do a high personal contribution to the other hamlets
>>
File: comedians.png (556 KB, 723x775)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
This is a thing.
>>
Is this a good idea for accelerating growth?

>migrate to some abandoned village
>spin up a new hamlet
>scrap everything, clearcut forest
>sell everything for tools
>dissolve new hamlet and fire its settlers
>bring tools back to primary domain
>repeat

also what are the best industries for generating cash early on?
mining stones seems easily automatable, but clear cutting forest seems more profitable, farming chickens doesn't seem worth it at all
>>
>>571397

Street upgrades to house (1), then 2 houses, etc. Crossings count as street too.
>>
>>571457

Give us your coordinates so we can speed up the process ;)
>>
>>572991
Smelting iron and silver, even if you have to buy the resources, can give a nice profit.

Mining stones and digging clay, if you have those.

The issue with clear cutting forests is that they take some time to grow.
>>
>>572587

Apples are good for cold weather too.
>>
>>572991
>Is this a good idea for accelerating growth?
Yes if you can find one, use your lord to ferry tools/nails to your other settlements
>also what are the best industries for generating cash early on?
Clay is almost cheating
>>
>>572991

Easy money for now:

all rocks
lime
wood
tiles (made from clay)

if you have iron, nails are probably a good business right now, everyone is building, building and more building
>>
>>572955
If Ingerland doesn't control the union of clowns I'm going to be very dissapointed
>>
finally getting a handle on how to run hamlets and the game is getting comfier. i can actually start to build up a population without being stuck at 10% happiness and 3 workers
>>
Second clay pit money printer is going up
>>
>>573528
How the fuck is if profitable? A round of clay is 250 denier this shit is cheap as fuck, lime is so much more profitable
>>
>>573531
I don't have lime otherwise I probably would. I do have enough room to do 3-4 clay pits
>>
>>573664

Dude, you can turn it into tiles/bricks and get so much more money. Im doing it myself. Its done on a brickyard, which you can in the city.
>>
>>573720
Yeah I've already upgraded to a one kiln (it didn't change production speed/quantity?) but using the bricks to build up my own town while shitting out medium quality clay and posting it on the market/dumping it to the (((guild))) as needed.
>>
All of the shit around my starting town is just poor quality. How do I claim/find more good land to exploit?
>>
Does your hamlets not require any food or something? I'm looking at the demand screen and I'm not seeing anything but the basic stuff, acorns and other shit for my automatic workers. But no food for the villagers, is that just used to construct new things?
>>
>>573805
Food is just one of the types of things you'll get demands for from what I gather.
>>
>>573800
Wait 24 hours. Then go to your house page. (Click on your main character's armorial page and in the list of organizations he's member of, there should be a link to house newfag or whatever you named your guy.) There will be an option to spawn a new character. You can move the new character to anywhere on the map and found a new hamlet by clicking on the titles and shields tab. You can spawn a new character every 24 hours, but each character costs supply and you can only have up to 25 supply worth of characters. You can only claim a new hamlet every 24 hours.

As for the poor quality, it's going to be a while before you can afford good stuff. Just focus on building new hamlets and spamming shit-tier streets and crossings so that you can build up your workforce.
>>
Does anyone else have a lordship yet?
I should have one in about a day.
>>
>>573860
>spamming shit-tier streets
nta but is this the path to glory?
>>
>>573942
Not him, but that's what I'm doing. I rushed a school then trained a roofer and a carpenter and am currently building streets to gain population space. I just got another settler that I'm training to be a bricklayer so I can use him to start upgrading each street to a house which requires masonry.
>>
What's the point of friars
>>
Finally producing iron. Tools soon™
>>
>>574046
>>573860
Why are streets so important, so I can get more houses for higher population?
>>
>>574061
Yes, population trends towards available housing space * average happiness and you get 1 settler for each 100 population. Streets and their upgrades give you population space.
>>
File: YAMERO.jpg (6 KB, 372x268)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>Finally figure out how to get farms up and running
>No barley available on the market
It's the only thing it lets me plant as well for whatever reason
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20 KB, 687x137)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>574083
in order to build farms, one requirement is to have at least 1 seed of that type beforehand like in pic related
>>
>>574083
Mfw I'll be rolling in wheat, hay and straw in few days.
>>
>>574066
I've been digging roads, but still don't get the ability to make any houses
>>
>>574140
Houses go next to streets though you get to upgrade streets with houses too.
>>
>>574083
turn down the quality quota and you'll find plenty of barley. The game sometimes sets the minimum quality to 50% or something when you wanna buy and so far there's only like 3 autists that can produce medium quality shit for now.
>>
>>574083
>>574130
Be warned, windmills are a pain in the arse to make. If you have a river running through your village, watermills are way easier to build and don't need a premium only item to upgrade.
>>
>>574142
Oh I see, I have to connect the streets together in the direction they go. It really doesn't help that some of the streets name are in french, and there is no visual indication on the map which way they go.
>>
>>574394
>It really doesn't help that some of the streets name are in french
if you mean the direction the road points is in french, here are the translations of the directions
>est = east
>ouest = west
>nord = north
>sud = south
>sud-ouest = southwest (and similar for other diagonal directions)
>croisement = crossing
>croisement en diagonale = diagonal crossing
>>
File: treewithcategories.png (1.47 MB, 2020x2176)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
reposting the organization tree one anon made. i added some remarks on spheres and fixed a missing connection between deanery and bishopric
>>
>>574428
What is the difference between all these though?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (126 KB, 705x645)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>574446
i could add a few further categories but the different broad categories of territorial organizations have different buildings available to them. the low nobility and medium nobility (lordship up to marquisate) can't build a lot of industrial buildings or even mining/digging buildings but are good for military production. secular rurality (hamlet and village) are good for general raw material production and urbanity (town through city state) are good for industrial tasks. you can view the specific buildings each organization can build in the help pages

also, pic related is a sort of outdated guide which summarizes the differences. we're on LOL7 so there are a few differences between the current game and the image
>>
File: file.png (138 KB, 750x268)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
Alright who of you did this?
>>
>>574480
holy based
>>
Should I save my tokens for anything specific? Boosting up new houses, or getting gold so I can buy enough to get my hamlet started?
>>
>>574508
They decay when you have over 1000 tokens, I think at a rate of 1/hour or more.
>>
>>574508
Houses cost so many token you'd be saving for them ages.
>>
holy fuck you guys weren't kidding about clay, just printing money
>>
>>574556
Fuck you clay jews I'm going to build out of sandstone.
>>
>>574566
>not turning the clay into bricks and tiles
ngmi
>>
>>574508
save 800-1000 for military movements in case of emergency
>>
File: booba.png (123 KB, 460x446)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>572955
and if your character is a woman you can take off your clothes
very based gaem
>>
Nice to see lots of new people flooding into this old game
>>
File: Capture.jpg (7 KB, 335x68)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
huh so i guess every unit has a finite lifespan. according to the forums, the thin white bar above your unit's health is its life. every time you drop to 0 health, you lose 50 days on the life span. every token you use with that character reduces its lifespan by 5 seconds per token (this character would need to spend 26 million tokens in a single action to die from it)
>>
so I made 10 ploughed fields in Olde Ingerland, I have no resources on my land except some cheap limestone. I discovered that nobody sells any potatoes so I have no significant income. should I just liquidate/demolish (which should I?) and move to New Ingerland bros? my 10 houses will go to waste but its hard to see future here right now
>>
>>574706
If you're in Ye Olde Ingerland just buy wheat or barley.
>>
>>574716
okay I will do that, stuff is still pricy (50kg of wheat or barley is 250 denier)
>>
God i wish you could share resources between characters more easily
>>
So how do I use other characters? They don't seem to be able to do anything in my other domain, do I need to fuck off and found a new town or something?
>>
>>574480
IT WAS ME, one of the clay jews
>>
>>574862
could be that you havent selected a character whose domain you want to do stuff in. example: if you have selected your first character from the top-right menu (clicking on your characters portrait pic opens the menu to other characters) but you try to order one of your original character heirs (or their domain's workers) then you cant get them to do stuff unless you select the other char from top-right. at least thats how it works for me and I had confusion with this before. not sure if thats the issue but hope it helps
>>
File: file.png (159 KB, 749x171)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
How do I increase capacity?
>>
>>574906
each organization has an upper limit to population and storage capacity given in the help pages. you can upgrade your hamlet to a village to increase these
>>
>>574862
they can only do actual work in their own domain, but you can use them to ferry items between any of your domains
>>
>>574931
I found a village that wasn't in anyone's domain so I tried to move there and claim it, but it still required permission to do so. Guess I'm SOL
>>
>>574428
please explain why barony, viscounty and deanery are marked in red
>>
>>574480
probably to lord of sneedchire
>>
>>573531
You can get around 19,000 to 29,000 clay in each batch that takes around 2 hours or less. Its not the most profitable thing, but its quick and very easy to automate, diggers are one the cheapest units to train too.
>>
>>575091
the person who originally made the flow chart said to avoid those titles but they didn't explain why >>556410
>>
>>575091
a viscounty and a barony are exactly the same as a lordship, but the promotion to them costs more
a deanery is the same as a parish, but it uses two domain slots instead of one
since the organizations are the same or worse than some other in all aspects, it's fair to say you should never choose them
>>
What does a friar do?
>>
>>575182
everything a settler can do but with a slight boost to prayer, a wage (important for happiness since they can afford some demands), and a longer lifespan.
>>
>>575191
Is it worth ever making a friar?
>>
>>575193
not really unless you can't make any other type of unit
>>
>>574140

Houses are basically an pgrade of streets.

The optimal is to build grids of streets. Houses go on top of streets. Workshops of various kinds go in the middle of the blocks. Farms and mines go far away, they only need basic roads.
>>
File: chucks.png (790 KB, 1064x677)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>574480
>>
>>575206
sneed
>>
Id like some advice on what to do with this hamlet.

11198E27035N

I made it too close to my main so i can put a market square in it, trucking stuff back and forth is tiresome.

What do
>>
>>574671
Oh my fucking god this is goddamn bullshit. I've been working my cottars like fucking cattle and now you tell me they have lifespans? Holy shit fuck this game :)
>>
Are you guys communicating on discord or something? How are we coordinating this shit?
>>
So it seems the best tactic to increase housing is to make a team of a roofer, a carpenter and a bricklayer and use them to make street after street, basically playing wide first.

Best shit to sell as a noob is clay, lime, tiles, rocks and wood. Ive seen sand at a considerable price too, you can harvest it at rivers or coasts.
>>
How much does the quality of the soil influence the quality of the agricultural product that is growing in it?
>>
>>575516
Yes, and remember to build the required buildings which will allow you upgrade your shithole to a nice shithole so that you can increase your population cap.
>>
File: john diangelo.jpg (44 KB, 254x439)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
REPORT IN MOTHERFUCKERS!

Show Town, coordinates and name.
>>
how do you set you taxes?? my units are always in low morale, even tho i have stocks of everything

basically what you do to improve happiness?
>>
>>575661
when you actually have an economy, pay them at least 100 denier a head, tax doesn't matter
but now I doubt you have economy, you're supposed to use them as slave labor and kick them when they get angry

>>575398
you're getting annoyed over the most irrelevant shit, their lifespan is over a year long
>>
>>575516
How do I get sand at a coast?
>>
>>575670
Anon messed up, you can't do that
Otherwise little islands wouldn't be starvepits
>>
What happened?
>>
So what does incompatible actually do?
>>
THIS IS HORSESHIT THEY DELETED THE SNEED TICKET
>>
>>575766
Then they will pay. We must start the empire of sneed and conquer the world.
>>
File: ingerland2.jpg (1.84 MB, 1710x1758)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>575431
We are settling down in this region of Nessos, there are other groups around us, some anons did establish communications with some of them. I suggest you contact people in game.
>>
Bro's how do I make my citizen happy? goods dont seem to cut it. Do temples impact happines?
>>
>>576022
House Brante and Cornwall will side with Ingerland, my lord. You can mark us accordingly.
>>
File: Bild_2021-05-04_151541.png (265 KB, 405x574)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>571864
is this you anon?
>>
File: 1603807115064.jpg (79 KB, 622x624)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>dopamine rush when I finally train miners
why am I like this
>>
>>576030
https://www.landsoflords.com/help/faq/35208
tl;dr make sure you pay them enough (untrained workers don't get paid no matter what) and buy them what they ask for
>>
File: Capture.jpg (81 KB, 967x604)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
all rise for ingerland's first lord
>>
File: Bild_2021-05-04_153312.png (151 KB, 716x342)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>576075
already pay the as much aas I can and always buy from the demands tab what they need
>>
How should I use my first character? Just send them out and claim another domain, what should I be looking for? My current domain has easy access to granite and beechwood, no idea about any metals or so.

Will I get new settlers when I form another domain?
>>
>>576109
>How should I use my first character?
keep them around your starting domain and get familiar with the game. you can add a family member a day until you get 5 and you can use those members to found new hamlets.

>Will I get new settlers when I form another domain?
yes
>>
>>576113
I meant to say my next family member, I've gotten another one already.
>>
>keep getting retards with 5 or 6 ag the is bad for roofing, carpentry, masonry and everything that I need at this point
>can't delete before 24 hours

>>576089
Congrats. What are you gonna do to get vassals?
>>
>>576099
Same for me... Fuck this game.
>>
File: money.png (380 KB, 729x694)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>576099
>75%
>only 415

Stop being this poor. Some of the worker demands can be really expensive.
>>
>>576099
you need to pay them ~200 gold per unit. and if your happiness situation is bad then it takes like several days and buying most of the demands before their happiness improves
>>
NEW SNEED TICKET UP
>>
File: 1610582376691.gif (1.41 MB, 276x276)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>576200
it's beautiful
>>
File: Bild_2021-05-04_163216.png (133 KB, 708x309)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>576158
ok then I have 3 units at the moment so this should be enough right?
>>
>>576134
>What are you gonna do to get vassals?
I wasn't really planning anything I just wanted the fancy title.
>>
What fruit and nuts are good for ingerland?
>>
>>576022
How did you guys find out who is who? Are you all talking ingame? It's been complete silence since I started
>>
>>576237
Old works for lots but New is cold as balls.
>>
>>576242
The House of Sneed is Friend to All
>>
>>576242
in old ingerland, we would mark our positions down on a map and post in the thread so we eventually figured out who's who
>>
>>576244
Is the big cluster new or old
>>
>>576248
that whole map is new ingerland, old ingerland was an island that is now overrun by aggressive russians
>>
>>576242
Its worth noting that these russians >>576268 also came to this thread to post shit until very recently, so, if we ever have another communication channel, it will never be posted here.
>>
I think someone needs to remind Albert Von Barnstorf the true power of SNEED
>>
What are all these orders that exist, and why am in some without having joined one? What exactly do they do?
>>
>>576359
honorary orders are basically like leaderboards if i understand them correctly. trade unions, however, have a slight impact on gameplay as they can call for a strike for their profession. during a strike, the striking working won't do automatic actions and won't make demands, but can still be ordered to do tasks manually
>>
>>576375
whats the point of a strike? I mean why does it occur
>>
>>576375
Speaking of automatic actions, why do some of my dudes just stop doing them after a while? Like my quarryman, who never runs out of stone. Wood I understand as the forest region runs out of harvestable wood, but stone never runs out.
>>
>>576378
the union president can call it for any reason

>>576379
automatic actions require the unit to be at 100% health and at least a 1 hour period since the last action. it's more efficient to baby sit your workers but this helps overnight and for large cities where you might have 100+ workers
>>
>>576384
thats why I asked, is there a logical reason to call a strike other than fucking with peoples workers?
>>
>>575274
Anybody have a thought on this?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19 KB, 736x140)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
epic
>>
>>576384
How do you restore health, just let them rest without doing anything?
>>
>>575274
>>576410
lots of trees and limestone, otherwise there's nothing too special about that hamlet
>>
File: Screenshot10.jpg (798 KB, 1158x1016)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>575274
Its too close to another domain just like the new one you are making with Aleene.

You do realize domains can expand a lot to the sides, right?

I would stop Aleene, liquidate this hamlet you build two in new places a bit farther away.

If you wanna keep it there, you may wanna look at industry, preferably something that uses wood, since you have a lot of trees. Maybe you can make paper with those firs, idk.
>>
File: file.png (56 KB, 416x120)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Lads, they're all leaving...
>>
>>576430
>>576459
My plan was to just take over with my main guy? Is that possible? Thanks for the replys.

I started the new hamlet to get that iron. I should quit it?
>>
>>576466
my starting domain is still up and it's at -400
>>
I fulfilled all their demands. I payed them all the fucking money I have. And yet, they still have only 50% of demands fulfilled. What the fuck else should I do bros?
>>
>>576702
you might have accumulated some unfulfilled demands before the units could build up a large account. just wait a few days for those demands to be forgotten. also, you might be missing a few high cost demands if you aren't paying them 300+ a day
>>
>>576721
>you aren't paying them 100 a day? what, 200 a day is too much for you to afford? come on, it's only 300+ a day
>>
>>576721
I'm already cucking 2500 denier a day for their faggot needs.
>>
>>576416
>write tickets about SNEED
>get likes and ultrapromoted in Order of Shakespeare or whatever
>get a silly hat to wear
Let's do this
>>
>>576955
>I like
>I don't like anymore
sometimes the frogspeak in this game is just pure gold
>>
The House of SNEED appreciates all the messages of support but I'm beat and have to go visit a mine irl tomorrow so you'll have to wait for replies
>>
New MELVIN MELVIN ticket is up
>>
When I put a hamlet in the center of an abandoned town, under manegment it shows my character and money next to him, do I have to BUY the town piece by piece?

Because one 4 houses square says it's worth over 18k and I just got like 3k worth on me.
>>
>>577162
Yes, just tear the expensive one down for resources
>>
File: Captura.png (209 KB, 647x412)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>575691

Make a road until you reach the river.
Then the option to build a sand pit will appear.
>>
>>576466

They wont though. Maybe because we're noobs yet, but I have had negative flow for days now and they dont leave. But when I get positive flow they do come.
>>
File: fuck my life.png (894 KB, 1070x667)
894 KB
894 KB PNG
This fucking BEAST is right next to me and I hadnt notice until now. My biggest town has 770 pops. FUCK. I dont think I will stay independent much longer if this lady become ambitious.
>>
does blast furnace quality affect iron quality?
>>
>>577347
kurwa
>>
>>577347
She's a pacifist, don't worry for now. You're not gonna get railroaded
>>
File: KEK.png (119 KB, 232x350)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
We should agree to have a certain MOTTO on our characters and settlements so we can recognize each other.

What about this
>>
>>577447
i would appreciate if you kept /pol/ culture in /pol/
>>
File: 1568607356231.png (160 KB, 350x350)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
Could I just take one of my characters, establish a domain in a heavily forested region, use all the starting settlers to deforest the entire region, sell the wood for a profit and then move on?
>>
>>577497
You could, but then, how could you take the gold to your other settlement? Buy gold and ferry it with your lord?
>>
>>577510
Yeah or something easy to carry like nails maybe? I'm going to try it out, not sure what else I want to do with my third character.
>>
how long to trees need to grow?
>>
the stock auto buy is not working :(
>>
>>577485

Not pol. faggot. I hate pol too. But kek is eternal.
>>
>>577558
Grow as in from fucking nothing or to be reharvested?
>>
>>577558
A week for every stage (young, etc, old)
BUT, if you are in cold weather (<10°C), they cant grow. You will have to wait for hotter days to see them grow or summer.
>>
>>577485

It is not a bad idea.
We are too disorganized right now.
But vst has few memes im afraid.
>>
>>577636
Just use /int/ memes.
>>
>>577315
the question was about making a sandpit on a coast, not on a bank

>>577497
yes but you go to hell
post the wood on sell, don't liquidate it
and then don't liquidate the domain, leave it around and buy things you need like gloves or something

>>577558
a week to reharvest wood, if you clear the forest then the regrowing is based on luck and depends on number of neighbouring tree cells, but generally long as heck
>>
>>577642
Do you get more money if you manually put them up for sale, rather than press the liquidate button?

Also I'm not able to claim a third domain for some reason, the option just doesn't appear for my character when I move her around the map. Is there a limit to how many domains I can have?
>>
>>577659
If you press the liquidate button then you will sell at the lowest possible price (which is listed as XXXXX on the market page). If you just press automatic sale then the game calculates what your goods should be sold at based on market conditions and quality and it auto places the listing there (or you can set your own price).

Are you far enough away from existing domains when claiming a new domain?
>>
>>577659
I had this issue, go to help page, it should say if some requirements for the action "found" are not met in your current location. You may need to move your lord a little bit.
>>
File: buysell.png (99 KB, 926x210)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>577659
nevermind, there is no real difference for wood, but look at these prices for hoes
if you liquidate, you sell them instantly to the Buy offers for prices on the left
if you post a Sell offer, you will have to wait a bit for much higher prices

and there are many options why you can't make a domain
>the area is deemed unsuitable by the game
>the character is full on title slots
>you are trying to settle less than 21 arpents away from another domain centre
>you are not looking at actions under the shield tab
>you are not on a plain or meadows
>you have founded a domain in the last 24h already
>>
>>577664
>>577670
>>577676
Thanks, the problem was not settling a suitably large enough plains area.
>>
finally
>>
>>577633
thank you very much anon hope I can harvest my first apples and plums soon then
>>
Is there no way to automate the woodcutter at all? Or find out if there is enough wood in a square to actually require multiple actions?
Right now no matter how ancient the forest is, I keep having to move him every time an action runs out, which makes him terribly inefficient.
>>
>>577733
They only harvest wood automatically. You have to make them manually clearcut.
>>
>>577757
I'm not clearcutting any forests, just harvesting. But they still stop after their action is completed, and have to wait several days before they can do it again.
>>
>>577758
make sure they have both "Move" and your type of wood on automatic, and they will gather it by themselves as long as there is another suitable forest in 16 arpents radius
if all is right and you think they are not automated, you are likely wrong and should check in a few hours
>>
File: file.png (162 KB, 739x358)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>577780
Yep they've got all of that turned on. For some reason they never move, they just stop harvesting wood and I need to manually move them
>>
>>577733
automated actions start at beginning of every hour, if they can't do it they move to random relevant tile within range and wait until next hour
>>
Can you retrain units into something? I don't really care too much about having a swineherd early, getting acorns is expensive and would rather have something more immediately useful.
>>
>>577879
you can, but they lose a bit of experience when you retrain them
>>
I don't understand the difference between small, medium, and large forges
>>
>>577901
Looks like they increases the "Fire" skill bonus, which would make a better final product
>>
>>577883
How do you do it, do you need a school for it? I've moved one of my trained units into a forest for example but got no option to retrain as a hunter or similar.
>>
>>577901
you can do 1 task in a small forge, 2 in a medium, and 3 in a large in addition to a slight buff to the fire skill like >>577909 mentioned
>>
How bad is tree felling, is it very hard to regrow woods later, or should I abuse the brown gold as much as possible?
>>
>>578261
really hard, it can take from weeks to months for them to upgrade to next level or spread to nearby tiles, don't cut them unless they are in the way of construction
>>
Norf ticket up
>>
How is distance measured in this game? If I move diagonally by one tile, is that measured as 1, 2, 1.5, or some other value?
>>
damn grapes are expensive as fuck in the norf
>>
>>578449
i think it's 1.4 or so on the diagonal since i've noticed roads going diagonally take longer to build than orthogonal roads
>>
>>578449
>>578461
1.414213562373095048802 to be more precise, the map is just a grid, pythagorean theorem applies for calculating distance
>>
File: unknown.png (168 KB, 698x676)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>578449
>>
>>578449
someone told me to use pythagorean theorem, using vertical and horizontal distances I suppose
>>
The House of SNEED is proud to report that we have the #2 apples in the game right now, mashallah
>>
>>577447
>>577636
I second this.

We could use any cool phrase, like "Ad astra per aspera", or just make something new like "memes ut in exsultate "

Some people gave the name of Ingerland to us, I believe its a terrible name, but its probably better to just roll with it. We could have something making an allusion to it "Long live nIngerland", or something like this.

I suggest we compile a bunch of suggestions and make a poll.
>>
File: Untitled.png (451 KB, 756x710)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
This fellow may be aligned with our interests.
>>
what is the exact method of putting gold (not money but actual gold) from your hamlet's storage to your lord? I'm ready to move one of my Old Ingerland lords to the Norf, equiping gold is all I need now after demolishing the entire hamlet
>>
>>578698
never mind I got it, now just trying to find the liquidate hamlet button. everything is so much more confusing while phonefagging this game
>>
>>578698
- Resources -> Liquidate -> Click extract to central square
- Move your lord to the central square. Below the main picture of the square, you should see a box with however many gold pieces you extracted. Drag and drop that on to your lord. (If you go to the unit management page, you should see that your lord now has that many gold pieces in his inventory).
- Move your lord to the new hamlet
- Go to the unit management for your lord, cargo tab, and drop the gold on to the ground. Click on the gold you dropped on the ground, and select the option to store it in the new hamlet.
>>
>>578705
Move your lord to the central square and look under the shield icon for liquidate. You may have to renew the hamlet first before liquidating it. Renewing should only take 5 minutes.
>>
>>578706
>>578709
thanks for replying, I did it a moment ago. cant wait to move to the Norf, choosing a better location this time because the old place had only endless plains and some limestone, I barely had any income while all my other hamlets are filthy rich from just mining clay
>>
>>578712
I hope you don't get robbed on the way brother
>>
>>578716
how likely is it to get robbed? also do my trained workers disappear after liquidating my hamlet?
>>
>>578722
>how likely is it to get robbed?
Extremely unlikely
>also do my trained workers disappear after liquidating my hamlet?
Yes you'll get new ones in your next place so you might want to buy the tools now and carry them over
>>
>>578722
all units disappear yep
and it's very unlikely to get robbed
>>
Is there any way to choose to what side I wanna expand my domain?
>>
on my way to the Norf! I've had enough of the souf, warm and bad. Norf is cool and good
>>
>>578649
he's one of us
>>
>>578783
Fuck off were full
>>
File: Capture.jpg (188 KB, 602x847)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>578783
>>578859
Plenty of space for more lads, but maybe not within the large clump.
>>
File: Screenshot_155.png (12 KB, 130x82)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (61 KB, 592x702)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
ingerland's pints are confirmed the best in the world
>>
>>577901

Bigger "anything" means it give you more bonus to skill + it allows one more craftsman to work at he same time in different proyects (1 in small, 2 in medium, 3 in large).
>>
Do I have to train a wheelright out of the next settler to build my mill? Not seeing anything else with engineering.
>>
>>578261

The real easy cash right now is in stone and lime. Plus they are infinite resources.
>>
>>578948
I have almost max quality limestone right outside my domain. One expansion that way and I get a cash cow.
>>
File: JUST (2).jpg (7 KB, 234x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>578877

EVERYTHING
>>
Does anyone have plans for what kind of industry they want to specialize in?
I'm planning to have my hamlets farm a ton of sheep and then have my city corner the weaving market.
>>
https://strawpoll.com/7joy7upjr
>>
Very useful spreadsheet I got mailed by a veteran of the game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR9kUlbuyFBmbYGSqqaKfSwb_ysSB1fOVj4M4CzwbCyVtO_DIJ2bDQC9fihoUI1o3_oB7I_3f3QmUDl/pub?output=xlsx
>>
Does any type of unit makes building go faster? Will I get them done quicker if I have carpenters, tilers and roofers on a building project?
>>
>>579035
Well they have the skills.
>>
>>578925
Oi that's me.How the fuck did this happen?I just bought some beer couse a dude wanted it.
>>
>>578864
I do want to move up there, but my town is coming along quite nicely on its own
>>
is the website down or something?
>>
>>579098
Server error or something.
>>
>>579110
alright so its not just me
>>
Do diggers have any use besides roads?Or should I train a bricklayer?
Also how important are the stats when choosing a job?
>>
>>579142
If you have a river bank dig sand. And unless you're swimming in settlers can't exactly be picky.

Just managed to get a new one for farmer before a big harvest.
>>
Where is the settler delete button?
>>
>>579203
Nm i found it
>>
>>579142
diggers extract sand, clay, dig roads and are necessary for construction on mountains
>>
Should I just keep making new characters and new domains? Is there anything better I can do?
>>
>>578971
>https://strawpoll.com/7joy7upjr
We need to decide later if its going to be used on family members or domains, or both.

>>578967
Yes.
1. Mining village - limestone and iron
2. Digging village - Clay, ceramics and peat
3. Town/city - metal products, maybe some ceramics and wood stuff too, later on.
4. Lordship - focus on agriculture, mainly beets and potatoes, maybe some minor cattle breeding, orchards and weapon/armor making.
>>
>>579076
you can always send another family member to found a new hamlet
>>
>>578971
"The sign is a subtle joke."
>>
How do you transport stuff between settlements? I want to set up a new domain and harvest clay there for my primary town.

Also can you see ore deposits on the map, or do you have to send a surveyor into mountains/highlands to find ores?
>>
>>579628
>How do you transport stuff between settlements?
If you're talking about bulky items like clay, you'll need to train a carter to haul them back and forth unless the settlement is close enough that the borders touch. Then you can build a road in between the two and resources will be exchanged between them.

>Also can you see ore deposits on the map, or do you have to send a surveyor into mountains/highlands to find ores?
Ores except for iron will only be revealed when your territory encompasses them.
>>
>>579647
>Ores except for iron will only be revealed when your territory encompasses them.
So will I need to go around claiming random domains near stony terrain and see if I get some nice ores, if not, pack up and go somewhere else?
>>
Hahaa, it's time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab2XSa7ZdFU
>>
>>579653
In effect yes. I think every ore spawns in plains so you can sometimes see where the plain texture changes and that might be an ore deposit. Just beware since sometimes the plains texture changes but there's still no ore.
>>
>>579679
Wait so for best chance to get ore you need to go for plains rather thain mountains or highlands?
>>
>>579682
every deposit has different texture, although they are similar to regular terrain, the best way to discern them is to check quality of the tile, 99% of times deposit's quality will be different from plains next to it
you can check this guide, it's in russian but it's mostly images https://files.catbox.moe/3lcc99.pdf
>>
>>579682
I don't think ores even spawn in those areas, except maybe diamond. Look at 00449W17367N where there's an emerald deposit. If you look at the plains tile a few spaces up where it's outside of that person's territory the terrain just says plains but it's really a part of the emerald deposit and has a different texture from the plains nearby.
>>
>>579694
>>579696
Could this off-colored plains be an ore deposit of some kind? I guess I will see in an hour when I claim the land, unless the domain borders gets completely fucked up
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/02312W21123N
>>
>>579717
Possibly, you can see the off-colored plains has a quality of 27% and the other plains has a quality of 43%. Normally there's a difference in quality of the land between ore-containing terrain and regular terrain, but it's still not guaranteed as with differences in texture.
>>
If you need to transfer money from one domain to another, you can send a trained settler (untrained can't leave your borders) from one domain to another and have them work. All tasks with the worker will then cost money which is sent to the worker's home hamlet.
>>
I think I just found emeralds near me thanks to all this talk
>>
Someone remind me how to make an heir please. I can't find the button anymore
>>
File: file.png (988 KB, 1090x842)
988 KB
988 KB PNG
>>579739
Go to Armorial, click on your house and it should be there at the bottom where my timer is located
>>
>>579721
Looks like the off-colored plains was nothing special at all. Guess I'm going to fell some trees then move on somewhere else. How do you pack up a domain and leave?
>>
>>579766
Sometimes the discolored terrain is a decoy. You can bring your lord to the square then in the two shields tab there will be a liquidation option which destroys the domain and gives your lord half of the money in the domain. You'll be able to found another hamlet 24 hours after you found another one.
>>
File: 1611607799403.jpg (121 KB, 953x861)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>get a notification that an embargo was called by some random russian
>look at the city where the embargo was called
>another russian had already arrived and kicked the shit out of the embargo caller
i can't wait to see how major geopolitical conflicts in game will be solved
>>
>>579816
Why is everyone calling for embargos anyway?
>>
File: Untitled.png (59 KB, 265x221)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
fuggin barrel
>>
>>579866
i felt lucky with the 1000 tokens i got this morning, nice lad
>>
File: votes.png (76 KB, 881x661)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
There are 76 unique posters on this thread but only 18 votes?

Cmon people, move your ass or Formerly Chuck's will win.
>>
Can a simgle lord have multiple settlements?If so arw there any penalties?
>>
>>579964
yes and i think the only penalty is the lord uses more of their title slots
>>
>>579964
Yes, he can. The only penalty is that you don't get the extra labor that you would from a new character spawned to be lord of that domain. On the other hand, it's much more convenient if one lord is in charge of everything (or at least everything in the same area) because you don't have to keep switching between characters to give orders.
>>
>>579965
How important are those?What are they used for?
>>
>>579964

Yes.
No penalties but there is a limit. There are "slots" that get filled with each title/settlement on each characters biography.

The only penalty that I can think off is that if you found a new domain with a new character, you get yo use the lord as a worker too, but if the lord has 2 domains, he cant work in both at the same time.

Take into account that when we grow our hamlets into villas and beyond, the villa will be able to have vassals and you can take your own family/characters as vassals.
>>
>>579959
>Formerly Chuck's will win.
The House of Sneed abstains, but welcomes this development
>>
>>579970
So could I later transfer my other domain to another family member,since it's much more convinient to have everything on my first lord?
>>
>>579969
they're a mechanic that limits how much a single character and a single player can control. each individual character has 10 title slots and each family has 25 title slots. every organization and many important roles in organizations (seneschal, treasurer, etc.) take up title slots. for example, a hamlet requires 2 title slots so if your 5 family members each have a hamlet you'll use 2 slots on each character but 10 title slots in your family. if you wanted to lead a village and be grand master of a brotherhood with the same character, you'd need 7 title slots available in the character and in your family
>>
Why can't I retrain this guy as a bricklayer, the option doesn't show up at the school or tilery
>>
>>580040
You're probably missing a resource. Go to the help page of whatever you want to train him as, you'll likely see a red X beside a requirement that states "you have never had x resource in your domain. consider buying some." So just buy one unit of that on the market, and then you'll be able to train him. I don't understand it, either.
>>
>>580040
Figured it out, did not own a brick lol
>>
>>580056
Ty
>>
besides taxes and being formally vassalized, does vassalage have any other advantages? I just got my first hamlet into a lordship and I got my other domain vassalized, I'm kinda hoping it will allow us to share our resources without having to carriage it back and forth. But all in all, I'm pleasantly surprised how much of my economy survived when I went from village to lordship. Just gotta get rid of my limestone and sandstone quarries, and retrain a couple of workers to keep happiness high.
>>
>>580091
what did you move your business into to keep the economy running?
>>
>>580114
Lime Kilns are still considered acceptable for lordships, and that was basically my business right there. A good day of lime-burning would make about 1,000 to 2,000 gold.
My other domain has a lime quarry set up so I can get rid of my lordship's quarry without worry.
>>
File: file.png (2.35 MB, 1112x823)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
We did it bros, the temple is ready. Now I need to figure out how to upgrade to a village
>>
How does the happiness "tendence" work? does it increase by that amount at the end of the day?
>>
>>580118
do you have the two domains connected? I mean do you somehow transport limestone from one village to your lordship to make lime?
>>
>mines give a -14 mood debuff
My miners are fucking suicidal rn
>>
>>580131
that's what I'm trying to find out.
I'm probably going to either invest in a unit that does nothing but transport stuff if the domains not being connected doesn't connect the two resource stockpiles.
>>
non russian anon is so weak.
non russian anon cant win russian anon.
russian anon already has influence and spies among non russian anons.
non russian anon will lose.
>>
>>580135
As soon as you train a carpenter and roofer, you should have them rebuild the mine to mediocre rather than abysmal quality.
>>
>>580145
I have a carpenter but he's constantly busy building things for days at a time
>>
>>580143
russian anon sucks dicks
>>
How do you rest your units quickly, just let them sit around without working, or are there any buildings or upgrades you can get?
>>
>>580178
just let them sit
people rest faster when they are happier, but I'm not sure if that's exploitable
>>
>>580145
I built my copper mine to 43% and it's only -11 happiness! Wowee!
>>
>>580143
I don't have anything against Russians but coming here to say "WE HAVE SPIES IN UR BROWSER GAME" is really fucking gay and you should stop sucking dick.
>>
>>580224
>>580161
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Upgraded to village. Do I have to build a ton of streets to up my population?
>>
File: clown.gif (516 KB, 496x498)
516 KB
516 KB GIF
>>580239
Ok, Ivan.
>>
>mandatory barn and breeding buildings for the village upgrade

This is so fucking gay. Can I remove this stuff later and still remain a village?
>>
>>579975

Yes. You can organize your family characters into various layers of vassals, eventually.
>>
>>580056
>>580060

I think the rationale is that if the civilization has never seen clay or bricks, how could they invent a specialized site to make them?
>>
File: 1612466651699.jpg (17 KB, 500x500)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I just found copper. Is this good?
>>
So is it a good idea to have one settlement collecting resources then another settlement refining them or should i refine things in the same place I collect them
>>
Can some anon tell me what industries do I stand to lose when I convert to lordship/higher level lordly domains? I currently have a village and I have limeburning, quarrying, and agriculture as my main industries. Do I lose compatibility if I convert to lordship?
>>
>>580439
you will lose quarrying and possibly agriculture. you can look it up in the help and it will say what organizations it's compatible with under the "Hamlet/Village/Lordship/whatever of [your domain name]" entry
>>
>>580443
But how are you gonna sustain such a settlement without quarries? If I wanna make a new lordship from scratch, It's gonna be impossible to get enough money because cows, orchards and farms are long term and costly , and doing iron and lime is pretty lame without having the resources procured internally
>>
>>580239
*sound of slavic dick sucking intensifies*
>>
>>580452
Gotta get dem vassals.
>>
Just cleared out a ghost town AND an entire old growth forest. Going to find a new one in 24h and do same.
>>
>>580473
What do you mean? After I get vassals they have a resource quota to deliver?
>>
why cant they all be so simple to please?
>>
File: Bild_2021-05-07_103306.png (108 KB, 779x213)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>580625
forgot pic
>>
>>580507
Yeah it's fun and $$$
But don't bother building roads because they decay, I thought I was leaving something for future generations lol
>>
File: file.png (394 KB, 684x324)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
How low is too low? The happiness of my dudes keeps dropping lower and lower, I'm concerned if they might leave the hamlet at some point. How can I get it up, are there any buildings that will raise general happiness? I guess I should raise wages too now that I actually have skilled workers.
>>
>>580978
Are you actually fulfilling their demands?
>>
What happens when trees degrade?
>>
File: file.png (1.47 MB, 890x653)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
Could someone have a look at my domain and see what I should focus on? Right now I've just been focusing on building and some random resource operations.
Beech and Granite seems to sell really well, I have some very high quality granite in the south of my domain that I'm about to expand a road down to.
The plains seems really high quality too, but the fields I make are shit quality regardless.

02224W:21186N
>>
>>580999
That was it, their demands had grown a lot higher than I was used to with the starting units. I bought some of what they want, but it'll cost a lot to keep them happy. What can low happiness lead to, will they work better if happier, or will they leave the hamlet?
>>
>>581040
Migration will fuck you up.
>>
Is it possible to move settlers between towns? I fucked up the placement of one of my domains, and want to send another character to found a new one close to the other.
>>
>>581085
Settlers are tied down but other workers can move about and work in other domains.
>>
>>581038
I've seen the russian fags build level 1 streets and houses around the settlement to force more settlers to come in. You should do the same. You might wanna demolish that barn and fields unfortunately, to make room
>>
>>581090
If I liquidate the old domain, will they be able to stay in the new one?
>>581096
Yeah that's the plan, I kinda fucked up on its placement. I'll wait for the first harvest to come in and then start removing it
>>
So bros, what does vassalage entail? What does the liege lord receive from his subjects? How can I use vassals to support my non-noble compatible industries, like quarrying stone?
>>
>>581101
I think you can put taxes on vassals, not sure what else because im new player.
also what do vassals gain out of their lord besides military protection? why would you want to be a vassal anyway (at least this early in the game where theres no war efforts)
>>
Is almond wood really the only wood you can make tools with?
>>
>>581104
no, you click the wood and it brings up a dropdown of all the types of woods you can use, of course, they are all just pictures of grains so you can't tell the difference
>>
>>581117
oh the help page only shows almond wood
>>
>>581103
I have a few hamlets I want to centralize because there's russian cunts and spaniards in my vicinity and I don't plan on cucking out on them.
>>
>>581103
I assume at the early game you just vassal your family and create your own little mini-state. After that you threaten people with violence unless they become your loyal vassal.
>>
>surrounded by 95 quality oak
>don't want to cut them down
>but i need more room
>>
File: Capture.jpg (153 KB, 616x764)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>581183
iktfb
>>
>>581187
>>581183
Show coords
>>
>>581194
04786E22046N
>>
>>581176
>After that you threaten people with violence unless they become your loyal vassal.
Anons join as my vassals or I may or may not send my armies to murder you at some point if I have any.
>>
File: file.png (231 KB, 739x580)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
Haha I love spending hundreds of gold to keep my picky niggers happy
>>
>>581205
Also not really sure why some of those are greyed out, I definitely have a lot of those things.
>>
>>581194
10060E20204N
>>
russian here.

were are come to consquer your village, dirty western pig. attack start soon.

we has many numbers and strong. you can no defense.
>>
>>581208
>Also not really sure why some of those are greyed out, I definitely have a lot of those things.
Your workers pay for thing from their own pockets. So if their wages are low they can't buy shit.
Also, when they buy stuff from the market the money basically goes back to you.
>>
>>581208
Greyed out aren't demands they are past demands that weren't fufilled or the worker was too poor for.
>>
>>581224
>>581218
I've got my wages and taxes at both 50%, should I lower/increase any? My economy is pretty much stable at that point without running a deficit.
>>
Quit moving your prices down on tools youre selling you dummies, make them come to us
>>
>>581238
I sell to the guild because I don't want anybody to benefit from my tools
>>
>>581250
dangerously based
>>
Is it possible to capture someone's town? If so, what are the steps?
>>
I played this for a bit like 4 years ago and remember having cool spreadsheets with optimal settler specializations and shit. Is there anything like this for the current version?
>>
>>581214
go drink some kvass snownigger
>>
File: Aaaggghhh.png (52 KB, 296x205)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
bless
>>
>>581214
Putin is a Jewish manlet that sucks Chabad cock. Like you.
>>
>>581267
>paying for LOL+
you deserve it
>>
If you spread shit on fallow field and then plough it will its quality rise?
>>
>>581250
Is that just the sell at market price?
>>
>>581366
yes, the XXXXX
>>
>>581255
Help me out here, there is a town near me with a gold mine and the lord is coming back with a 4d+ travel time after liquidating his other town and I want to jump his ass
>>
>>581389
you could siege it until insurrection hits i think, just be careful since that lord might have friends
>>
How far should you space out your domains? I made a new hamlet and it's already touching the boundaries of my old one
>>
>>581402
Some old guide says its 80 arpents between centers, because each domain can expand up to 40 to each side.

I made my domains at 38-60 arpents and I can already see myself regretting this on the future.

I can't even imagine what is going to be of some anons on the riverside clusterfuck.
>>
>>581413
>I can't even imagine what is going to be of some anons on the riverside clusterfuck.
ape together strong
>>
>>581413
We'll form Greater London
>>
>>581401
I think he does but I sort of want to see what happens if I rattle the hornet's nest
>>
>>581413
there's a distance limit to where you can place certain buildings so it's not like you can have a 40 arpent radius of streets. at most, you're probably limiting some farm or forest space but it might be worth it if you want two different domains to have access to a specific resource. at least 2 pairs of hamlets along the river are set on opposite sides of an iron deposit
>>
>>581402
Thats what i did, hoping i could just take over the newer hamlet with my main guy.
Dont see how i can do that though
>>
>>581413
Just drive off anyone who isn't norf enough and liquidate their settlements
>>
File: file.png (183 KB, 727x391)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
So the demand screen shows what your industry needs, but also what your population wants in general? Looking at my dudes own demand, there's a lot of random shit there greyed out that someone mentioned meant that they wanted to buy but couldn't afford(or it wasn't available?)

So what screen should I follow tn ensure my demands are met, the resource demands or under each individual unit?
>>
File: 1594687559660.png (231 KB, 255x408)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>one carpenter between 3 hamlets
I really need to build a school
>>
Is sea access important for trade? I'm landlocked
>>
>>581516
>So the demand screen shows what your industry needs, but also what your population wants in general?

Yes.

> Looking at my dudes own demand, there's a lot of random shit there greyed out that someone mentioned meant that they wanted to buy but couldn't afford(or it wasn't available?)

That is a history of past demands, the greyed out items are the ones you couldn't afford.

>So what screen should I follow tn ensure my demands are met, the resource demands or under each individual unit?

The resources demand tab to buy stuff the workers can pay, the unit happiness page if you wanna check how many demands went unfulfilled and if you have to throw more money at workers.
>>
>>581526
trade inside continent is same for everyone, trade between continents requires building lighthouse and trade ships (both are LOL+)
if you are on Nessos with norfeners then intercontinental trade isn't very important since it's stretches from pole to equator and has all seasons at the same time
>>
>>581554
I'm on a tiny island called "Septa". So I guess I should hie norf
>>
>coconuts aren't actually that expensive in the norf
how?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 745x133)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
admin's going to be changing either the max population a hamlet can hold or reducing the population needed for a village
>>
Did you guys notice lime has lost it's value? Why is nobody protecting it's price? This is the livelihood of a lot of hamlets!
>>
>>581686
It's the foundation of construction so of course everyone and their mother produces it.
>>
A hamlet near me has had the lord resign the title, shouldnt there be a way for me to claim it.
>>
>>581700
have you tried sending your lord to the square there and seeing what options it gives you?
>>
>>581650
perhaps a swallow brought them over
>>
>>581700
hamlets are dystanic organizations, you can only claim them if the heir is present and he agrees to let you have it
>>
File: Captura.png (62 KB, 492x660)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>580439

search for "EkimAstersLoLGuide2019Aug01c" and it contains a nice guide about this, among other very useful info.
>>
>>581450
sounds about right honestly
>>
>>581791
outdated, I'll upload a modern one
>>
>>581517

People can be trained at workplaces too.
Carpenters and others can be trained at the workshop, diggers can be trained at the digging site, woodcutter get trained at the forest, farmers at the field/granary, etc.
>>
>>581705
I have. Its asking me to ask permission to claim the hamlet, but the hamlet page in the amorial says there is no lord. I can send the coordinates if youd look?

11201E:27231N
>>
>>581777
Ah alright.
>>
>>581664
of course it happened after i waited for 3 days for happiness to recover to 50%
>>
Is there a list of the demand "alternatives", e.g. boar for pork or whatever
>>
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 263x217)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
bruh
>>
How many of you are paypiggies?
>>
>>581933
Oink oink oink not me until i get far enough to have to
>>
>>581928
You can look on a good's encyclopedia page and it will list any alternatives. Unless you wanted a consolidated spreadsheet list, idk if anyone has made one of those
>>
>>581267
>>581931
>>581934
stop spamming ivan
>>
>>581934
>>581936
I'm fucking SNEED you paranoid retard, jfc
>>
>all mineral deposits visible from day 1
>players just claim good stuff immediately
it would be neat if this game had some sort of prospecting mechanic
>>
File: lol territory units-1.png (131 KB, 1653x2339)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>581808
>>
>>581942
the only mineral deposit visible from the start is iron, the rest need to be "prospected" by having your borders extend over it
>>
>>581933
$up?
>>
>>581951
>by having your borders extend over it
or by having healthy eyes, a lot of time and remembering how the resources looked like before great fire
>>
I'm trying to found a new domain near my starting one, but my family members action just comes up as blank. I try to check the help page for found domain but its bouncing me around, "check organization for requirement" -> go to hamlet "Needs domain" as a crossed out mark, so I cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't make a new domain.

I've got more than enough title slots for my family.
>>
>>581961
>>577676 ?

also "check organization for requirement" doesn't matter, pls tell what the checkbox below it is saying
>>
File: file.png (937 KB, 605x590)
937 KB
937 KB PNG
Found this nice abandoned village in the norf lads, going to take it for myself.
>>
>>581992
sorry to say anon but you need to buy out the buildings to use them
or demolish them for free resources, that's cool too
>>
>>582003
Wow, really? Didn't bring any money not like I have any

Oh well, I'll just wreck them for resources then
>>
File: 1615486267925.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>582007
>Oh well, I'll just wreck them for resources then
My nigga
>>
>Lordship of Gigaslavia slowly taking south of nessos
I'm scared
>>
>>581944
wait how the fuck do ladies of pleasure work
all the settlers are male
>>
File: questionable pleasure.png (57 KB, 176x176)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>582046
they're trannies, just look at how 'beautiful' the faces are
>>
can you undress your lady character? picrelated is my heir Francoise the Goblina, undressing her would have the effect of intimidating my enemies
>>
File: votes2.png (82 KB, 869x714)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
It is still going on.

Please vote.

https://strawpoll.com/7joy7upjr
>>
>>582242
yes you can
>>
>>582245
>not saying how to do it
well, how do you do it?
>>
>>582245
nevermind I got it
meet Goblina "Goblina", the smasher of puny humans
>>
>Plateau
>Might be absolute dogshit, might be great
>How can you know? just gamble and settle there bro

This game really should let you send out prospectors ahead of time.
>>
>>582323
apparently they don't so that experienced and settled players don't take every single mineral source on the map
>>
>>582340
But experienced and settled players are the ones autistic enough to scout out and compare pixels and terrain quality, new player probably won't even be aware that plateaus could be anything but plateaus.
>>
Dude
>>581944
How the hell are you supposed to balance all this shit? The second you upgrade to town, you're fucked over. The second you upgrade to lordship, your industries are fucked over. How do you even, say, make armours, if you aren't allow by domain law to mine if you're lordship?
>>
>>582386
By design aren't lordships supposed to vassalize and connect their neighbouring domains?
>>
>>582386
>How do you even, say, make armours, if you aren't allow by domain law to mine if you're lordship?
By buying iron because it's piss cheap or supplying it from surroundig hamlets. You're supposed to have a variety of domain types rather than upgrading everything to the highest rank.
>>
>>582386
I know bro if I lordship i can't clay jew anymore
>>
>>582386

You could stay on the urban path and become city-estate.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (594 KB, 1484x2158)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
>>582358

Please explain to the noobs (myself included) how to scout for minerals. Do you use a surveyor?
>>
>>570692
Liquidate a resource and move it to your market then click and drag the resource to a unit on the market. Also only people with professions can transport, settlers wont
>>
>>582424
they get revealed when somebody puts domain on them
see >>579694
>>
NEW THREAD >>582452
>>
Hello follow settlers of Nessos.......does anyone know what our temperate is like before I start plant? I’m seeing shit like bamboo and Larch and scavenged some carrot, beans, and hops but then saying I can make a palm grove.. What are people growing?
>>
>>582458

In the help pages for every plant product you can see a graphic that explain the best temperature for each thing. You dont have to plant them only on the perfect temp, but youll get lesser efficencies. Nobody will get the perfect temp.

Good shit for cold Nessos weather is barley, potatoes, beets, hemp, apples, pears and animals (forage hay field).
>>
>>582458
>>582472

Oh, i forgot to mention almonds, acorns and other nuts are decent in cold weather too.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.