[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 31 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20210427183336_1.jpg (779 KB, 1920x1080)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
Post your current sects, I want to see what you're all up to. I feel like whenever anyone else talks about the game they almost never show their sect or talk about the specifics of it at all.

>What is Amazing Cultivation Simulator?
It's a Chinese Wuxia / Xianxia (more the former) Sect building simulator where you recruit disciples and train them up with cultivation through various tiers of power. Looks like Rimworld but is fairly dissimilar.
>>
File: ACS Shits on fire yo.jpg (280 KB, 798x392)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>I'm new and don't have any idea what I'm doing!
Don't worry, we were all there. A few things to keep in mind:

1. Take a large map, it's 100% worth it in the long run.
2. Don't start with any beastmen (Yaougai) in your first game, they have to face a tribulation after a while and you're going to have no idea how to prepare for it in time.
3. Don't worry about finding some perfect godly cultivator to start with, you're just looking to have 5+ in every stat if you can help it. All your first cultivator cares about is getting a decent match % with their starting law so he can be good enough to help all your future cultivators be even stronger / defend them from harm in the early days.
4. Don't be afraid to send your guys out adventuring on the world map, that's going to be how you get 90% of your good shit.
5. Don't make a bedroom out of fire materials for your fire cultivator, you don't want to be pic related. Wood feeds fire, so build a specific cultivation room out of wood and send your fire cultivator there instead of his bedroom.
>>
The game looks pretty complicated. Are there any similar, but simpler games that can help me ease in?
>>
File: MQB_Examples.png (707 KB, 1298x651)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
Might want to consider using a different Manual Qi Bursting layout.
You seem to be using the layout from the video tutorial by swb. For some reason he starts at top right. While it works, it's not the most efficient way, due to how Qi gathering and updating works.
Consider using the layout on the left and start with resetting the bottom right item. It will still go clockwise, but the tiles that are affected can give a greater effect. It's not a major difference, but it helps.
If it's not clear enough, then the displays on the left are the spots where you'd place the Qi resetting items. The first one (on black carpet) for Range 2 items, second one (on white carpet) for Range 3 items and so on.
Or if you have the space and materials, consider switching from a 4 Node MQB layout to an 8 Node MQB layout, like the one on the right. Still starts from the bottom right and goes clockwise.
While there might seem to be more overlap between tiles, the main advantage is resetting a single neighboring tile (for the cushion) at once. A regular 4 Node MQB layout will reset multiple tiles at once, making it less effective.
Don't have any Sect images since most of my recent time with the game has been spent experimenting for guides or directly in the game files.
>>558920
There are other Xianxia games (Tales of Immortals, Sands of Salazar, etc.) and there are other management games (RimWorld, Dwarf Fortress), but not for Xianxia AND management (that I'm aware of).
When starting out it will be similar to RimWorld, and the basic survival aspects are similar. There's also multiple tutorials ingame that attempt to explain some mechanics.
The Foundation guide is a decent resource for early game. The front page of the wiki has it linked. While the wiki is also a resource to use, it is extremely lacking in certain aspects.
https://amazing-cultivation-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Amazing_Cultivation_Simulator_Wiki
>>
File: 20210427220930_1.jpg (732 KB, 1920x1080)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>559007
>You seem to be using the layout from the video tutorial by swb.
Yeah I am, but that's because you've never said not to.
>All the rest of that post
You had me for a little bit, but then went way over my head. From the setups in the pic, what should I be changing?
>>
>Base human
>20/20 Qi sense
>All Qi increasing skills learned
>All stats 10
>30 t12 Dragon + Phoenix flesh eaten
How much Qi would another 10 of both flesh add? Bringing the totals from 30 to 40 of each.
>>
are there any good music mods for this game?
>>
>>559083
I assume you've already went over the MQB guide I posted some time ago.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R9SDBVl3HeNrN5SRljFFEH7aY50d67XGRcKuitu32b4/
For those 3 arrays, I see that they're all similar to be AR 5 BR 4 example (based on the formatting in the guide).
In your image, replace the positions of Spiritwood and the lamps. And for any future manual Qi bursting, start from the bottom right.
Here's an image to illustrate that concept. Both arrays are AR5BR4, the one on the left has the bursting item positions based on how your arrays are built, while the one on the right is how it should be done (based on how Qi works).
The different colored flooring is meant to illustrate the order of triggering and the central neighboring tiles reset.
>>559100
At that point your medicine resistance is already over 95%. Consuming Flood Dragon Flesh when its medicine resistance is over 90% would provide 1-2 points of Base Qi each.
>>559594
Ingame Music Player
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1928933550
For replacing the original sound effects, you're out of luck.
>>
File: Bread.jpg (47 KB, 249x426)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>Went in blind, so my first cultivator is not very optimized, <1,000 max Qi
>Try to craft an artifact, but most items costs are way above that
>My guy is now fighting with a flying loaf of stale bread

I am considering a restart, how fucked am i considering following facts:
>It is day 27 now
>My main guy has only 50% match to his law
>Luck is 3, Int is 7, all other stats are below 5
>One of the initial disciples was a yaoguai but died to bad Qi in his bedroom (before i even unlocked the fucking observatory), i'm now back to 2 outers thanks to random wanderers coming in
>Half my crops burned down when a nearby stove caught on fire
>>
>>559723
i wonder if there's any on chinese mod sites. ripping some other wuxia game soundtracks to integrate would have been the first thing i'd expect any chinese mod maker to do.

>>559727
that's pretty bad but as long as you're keeping your sect rep down and not disturbing the map monster you're fine. there's really only three game overs and you won't encounter the third for a couple years.

remember, the struggle is half the fun.
>>
File: I like turtles.jpg (120 KB, 827x565)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Goddamn, why do the tutorials and even the online guides for this game seem to omit some really important information?

>Guides mention Mt. South but never explain where it is or how to make it appear
>How/where to recruit more disciples?
>How does medicine works for outer disciples?
>What are some commonly used Qi gathering items and how to get them?
>How to tame and breed animals?
>There is a guide to make a freezer room but no explanation of decay rate mechanics. What temperature am i supposed to aim for?
>All items have Attractiveness, Tier and Quality. What exactly do those things do and what affects them?
>>
File: file.png (132 KB, 374x158)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>559752
mt south is immediately east of your sect on the world map. it might require an event to pop in the first couple days before it appears, i forget.

any city, city of abundance is closest. there are a few events you can get and recruit is only on one of them so if you don't see it keep trying.

medicine skill and a few items contribute to medicine success rate, visible on the sword icon menu. there's a diceroll, i assume medicine strength used is calculated in that as well. if the character fails the roll, they can't try again until the current medicine effect expires. set only your one or two best healers to medicine in the work menu.

sometimes tame animals will show up, sometimes you have to beat them unconscious and feed them their favorite foods until they love you. if you have a male and female of the same species in a pasture together (area menu), they'll produce babies or eggs every now and again. it's not necessary or worth it, just grow wheat.

any temperature below 0c functions the same.

attractiveness affects how pretty they make a room, affects mood and some cultivation aspects. tier affects stats and shit you do with them, higher tier pills are stronger etc. not sure about quality other than inners will bitch if their clothes aren't nice enough.
>>
>>559752
Foundation guide does contain that information.
For the tutorials, Mt. South is mentioned in Assign Agency tutorial under Development tab.
So is Healing for Outer Disciples under the Basic tab.
As far as Qi Gathering items are concerned, the same Foundation guide contains example arrays, also where to find those items (if you can use Ctrl+F). For a basic list, the wiki has one.
https://amazing-cultivation-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Qi_Gathering
>>559777
>Attractiveness
Used for room Attractiveness calculation, yep. Attractiveness is mostly for the mood bonus, especially if you're dealing with visitors.
>Tier
While some stats are based on tier (Talisman Paper, item when used as material for artifact, weapon stats), higher tier pills aren't more effective.
Elixir get increased effect from Spectre Refinement, the tier itself does nothing. This is important, because there are methods to increase item tier past 12. Other items can gain additional stats from it (like T20+ Talismans) but not elixirs.
>Quality
Mostly used for crafted items. If Quality is below 100, the item gets reduced stats. Clothes are a good example of it, so are Talismans.
>>
File: file.png (153 KB, 595x188)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>559752
qi gathering items: the easiest by far is spiritwood, just chop down some trees that are glowing blue. it's wood element so it feeds fire cultivators but it's got a nice long qi gathering range so you're going to be using it in the third ring of all your qi arrays for a while. going beyond that takes some work. explore for map areas you haven't found yet by sending an inner to repeatedly adventure to the "hub" of each zone, cities or other sects. that'll increase the exploration % on the adventure menu and eventually you'll start finding places or getting prompts to search for them. some places have stuff to just pick up in them, you do that by sending your inner to camp and then when he gets there select "enter". some have stuff you find by just repeatedly adventuring there, especially with a high luck inner with an element that feeds the element of what you're looking for. luck is always good.

>>559800
copy. it's good to know how quality actually works.
>>
File: 1416046317241.png (721 KB, 720x719)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>my metal arrays are better for my heaven stealing ascend filler than my earth arrays are

guess i should think about trying to fight bosses at some point
>>
How do you even steal books from other clans
>>
>>559723
>I assume you've already went over the MQB guide I posted some time ago.
Honestly, no I hadn't. It must have gotten lost in between all the other guides.
From the guide (I just started reading it now):
>Other methods exist, like using 8 nodes or using mixed range items, but they are currently outside the scope for this guide.
Different methods exist, but are they better than the basic one? I'm currently trying to eek out the most I can from a single roughly 70k Qi Core Shaping cultivator, if I know how far the envelope can be pushed with that as a baseline then I can do calculated guesswork for future endeavours.
>>
File: file.png (161 KB, 569x430)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
i rushed a shitty snake through her tribulation and then rebirthed her to use her as an outer crafter and for no reason that i understand she's suddenly a whole lot better

left had CON remold and two bane pills, right has nothing
>>
>>560295
As far as the 8 Node layout is concerned, there's a section near the end about it. It will give greater results compared to a 4 Node layout, but it will take more time until the Qi peak on the central tile is achieved.
While MQB isn't a simple concept, a 4 Node layout will be an improvement even for simple early-game arrays. That's the main reason the guide utilizes Spiritwood, since that's usually the first Qi gathering item that people get.
For using mixed range items to trigger the reset, the biggest advantage is control over the amount of tiles that have their Qi gathering reset.
If the game had a proper implementation of 256x256 maps, then space wouldn't be an issue. Currently, space is an issue.
Utilizing mixed range items allows you to expand or shrink the amount of tiles reset. One use case for this is that having multiple arrays (with MQB capabilities) closer to each other and not affect each other.
But to effectively utilize mixed range items, you'd have to understand how Qi bursting works.
If you want something better than a 4Node layout, implement the 8Node layout with Range 4 items (as shown in the guide). If you want something better than that, use Range 5 items for resetting.
>>560318
Their initial stats are influenced by the stats of the animal they were before gaining sentience. Rebirthing clears that history and they're left with their base stats together with Shards.
>>
>>560377
neat. does she still have the snake qi sense boost?
>>
Rimbabby here
What are the mains diferences that I should mind when starting on AC?
Any pros/cons when compared to RW that should I be aware of?
>>
>>560377
>Their initial stats are influenced by the stats of the animal they were before gaining sentience. Rebirthing clears that history and they're left with their base stats together with Shards.
Perhaps I'm just that stupid, but I don't actually understand what you mean. Should I always reincarnate any Yaougai to get them better stats?

>>560474
The two games are only really similar until you get your first inner disciple, then your sect is more of a home base to store stuff in and train your guys at etc.
>>
>>560429
Those traits are in the same category as Shards. They remain as well.
>>560549
>Should I always reincarnate any Yaougai to get them better stats?
No.
When you awaken animals, the animal will have certain stats based on their race and Seed.
When you make them into Yaoguai, their new stats are based the stats they had as an animal (previous Seed) together with their traits (including Shards). They will also get a new Seed, since it's a new NPC.
When you rebirth the Yaoguai, their stats are based on the newer seed together with their traits.
The old|new stats can be different, but there's no way to tell which one will be higher. Theoretically, you could end up with worse stats if you rebirth them.
>>
>>560377
>As far as the 8 Node layout is concerned, there's a section near the end about it. It will give greater results compared to a 4 Node layout, but it will take more time until the Qi peak on the central tile is achieved.
Should I use it only with cultivators above a certain max Qi threshhold, or should I begin the bursting early before the breakthrough starts?
Also, what would the 8 node layout look like with range 5 items so it can also deal with statues, but still be in a small enough room for the Pagoda to work?
Finally, is the lighting in the room going to be important in any way, or does it not really matter as long as it breaks a certain threshold?
>>
>>560377
>>560863
Oh, and is it possible there could ever be a mod that would auto place a tic tac toe board at the specified locations at specific times? Basically taking the difficult part out of MQB, I have a nasty habit of letting my mind wander.
>>
>>560863
>Should I use it only with cultivators above a certain max Qi threshhold, or should I begin the bursting early before the breakthrough starts?
For Golden Core forming, the score increases every tick based on the breakthrough aspects, including Qi on the tile. You will start to see results after the first reset. Assuming your GC forming lasts more than 8 hours, the breakthrough should be started as soon as the first reset has taken effect. You'll notice the first reset taking place when the Qi on the central tile jumps.
>Also, what would the 8 node layout look like with range 5 items so it can also deal with statues, but still be in a small enough room for the Pagoda to work?
Just like one with Range 4 items. Just place the Range 5 items at Range 5. The guide has examples on where the different range items should be placed and what the affected tiles are.
Walls aren't a major constraint as far as Qi is concerned, so it can look like whatever you want it to look like.
>>560872
Is it technically possible?
Yes, in the same sense that custom races and temperature control modifications are possible.
Whether a mod like that will be released?
Highly unlikely.
>>
>>560549
How complex would you say ACS is when compared to RW or DF?
>>
>>560923
>Walls aren't a major constraint as far as Qi is concerned, so it can look like whatever you want it to look like.
They are a concern in terms of keeping the room under 100 tiles in size for the Spirit Pagoda though, while also not getting in the way of the 9 range spaces.
>Highly unlikely.
Booo.

>>560950
I haven't played DF in many years now, but based on memory if Dorf Fort was 100, then maybe 90ish for ACS? You don't have to make it terribly complicated on yourself in which case you can lower that number a bit, but if you want to do everything the game offers and push what it's capable of then it's pretty damn complex. Kind of like Dort Fort itself in that regards.
Not sure how I'd compare it to Rimworld in terms of Complexity, just "moreso".
>>
>>560965
The constraint part was more about how they affect Qi and Qi gathering. While it does affect Qi a bit, it's comparable to having any other building (like a lamp) in that place.
Qi gathering doesn't care if there's a wall or other building in the way, it will still function as described.
And for lightning, as long as it's not Dim, it's fine. The amount of light in a spot is irrelevant for Golden Core forming. Divine Realm forming requires higher light, but that's a different mechanic.
The global light level is a different mechanic, which is what Yin Yang is based on, but you're not influencing that with lamps.
>Booo.
Ignoring the technical difficulties that would come with implementing something like that, there's a reason it's called a Manual Qi Burst.
There's also the balance issues that can occur with achieving a similar effect. GreatPainter is a good example, even though it affects a different aspect. Without GreatPainter, Primordial Symbols Law is just another law with a gimmick. With GreatPainter, it's unbalanced like physical cultivation.
>>
File: 20210428204928_1.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
Wait fucking what? They can refuse to come back to your sect? How the fuck am I supposed to get you to join my core followers, and what did I bother using my doggo to break through Withdrawn for?
>>
>>560594
nice, i'm gonna have to experiment with rebirthing a few other yaoguai i guess.
>>
i know you lads read some chinklit in the genre. i assume if i read some chinklit i'd be better prepared to jump into this game.
can you recommend some titles for me?
>>
>>562663
I'm partial to Desolate Era and that's the novel that sparked my interest in the cultivation genre the hardest.
Other than that, anything I recommend you is going to have pros and cons to it.
Against the Gods
Nine Star Hegemon Body Art
Any other novel by IET (Coiling Dragon, Stellar Transformations)
Anything else is probably going to have more con than pro, for example ISSTH is fantastic from the 3rd arc until his immortal tribulation, but the first 2 arcs made me want to fucking kill myself and the latter part of the novel was mostly "ehhhh..."

The best chink novel is hands down Lord of the Mysteries, but it's not a cultivation novel and just shares similarities to one. I've heard a lot of good things about Reverend Insanity but the government came down on them and put a stop to it so don't expect any sort of clean ending. The Grandmaster Strategist is incredibly well written, but it's also not a cultivation novel and probably won't be finished translating until 2024 at this rate.
>>
>>562663
>>562736
Really though, just avoid Martial God Asura and Tales of Demons and Gods and whatever you pick shouldn't end up being too bad, if the genre strikes a chord with you then you'll probably enjoy whatever the first few cultivation novels you read are despite their flaws and will only start to be a bit picky with what you want to read at that point
>>
>>562748
>>562736
excellent, thanks a lot. this should be more than enough to get me started.
i figure there's no point in starting this game if i don't at least have a clue about the terminoligy and things like that.
>>
>>562798
You might as well play it anyway, the terminology is going to be one of the last things to confuse you and every book uses different terms for stuff, so all you really need is the general idea of what something is.

Qi
Qi Shaping
Core Shaping
Golden Core
Primordial Spirit
Demi-God
Immortal
Yaougai
Shendao
Body Cultivators

That's about all the terminology there is in ACS, which I can briefly explain if you'd like?
>>
>>562806
no, sorry, i have no free time to devote to a deep vidya atm and i wouldn't want you to waste your time typing a long post for all that because i might forget later. qi and qi shaping i think i get the idea from shadowrun hong kong, yaougai i think is a monster, demi-god and immortal are self explanatory but i think i'd need to know more about the meaning in this context so i'd rather just read some books to get immersed. anons have been shilling this genre in /lit/sffg so i've been meaning to pick it up anyway.
>>
>>562798
It's gonna take you forever to read those. I started Desolate Era 2-months ago or so when asking for a recommendation in this thread and even though I'm reading it like 3-5hrs every day I'm only at 3500/5000 pages
>>
>>562820
It really wouldn't be a long explanation.
Qi is Asian mana, sort of.
Qi shaping to Immortal are just stages of cultivation where the cultivator reaches a new major stage of improvement.
Yaoguai are half human, half animal hybrids that have been enlightened onto some part of the world and become cultivators. If they can pass a tribulation they can become properly human, if they fail they revert into being a monster form of their original animal form.
Xiandao (forgot to include), Shendao and Body Cultivators are simply 3 distinctly different branches of cultivation that strive to reach immortality through different means. First absorbs Qi from nature to improve their ability to use that element, the second uses the power of the belief from mortals etc to become gods, the third refine the various parts of their body to become increasingly indestructible and are usually considered to be one stage stronger than their Xiandao counterparts in most novels.

That's it.
>>
>>562834
Yep, for sure. I've been reading cultivation novels since the absolute Stone Age days of it when the only one around was a half translated Stellar Transformations and nobody had any idea what other novels there were for the genre, and even I've not read that many in the last 6 or 7 years since, maybe around 12 or 15 total since I can't do it every waking moment of the day.
They're fucking big and take a while to get through, I'd love to re-read Coiling Dragon and Desolate Era but I feel like I'd never find the time for it.
>>
>>562834
you seem to read at the same rate as me so it'd probably take me like six months since i have about an hour or two's worth of time for reading but that's fine, i'm in no rush
>>562847
well, thanks. i'm almost sure i'll remember that all those terms are stages of cultivation but can't promise anything about the rest.
>>
File: ACS nice.jpg (56 KB, 365x437)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Finally I have done it, I have won the game.
>>
File: 20210429175229_1.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1080)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>561080
Okay yeah, something's wrong here. Experienced anon if you're around, how am I supposed to get these people back to my sect? None of them want to visit me now.
>>
File: ACS resistances.jpg (26 KB, 254x220)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
4644 inner cauldron Qi, these resistances, and I can only just barely reach 64,029 max Qi at Core Shaping which I can make 65k with the Pagoda.
What am I missing here? I feel like there logically has to be something, I thought I'd get high 6Xk max Qi out of all this prep work, I vaguely remember being told a while back it was possible to hit 70k at Core Shaping with any cultivator by consuming enough elixirs and stuff. My goal was to hit 70k after factoring in the Pagoda, but that's looking impossible now.
>>
>>563169
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iov58OHOVeFUF1E-Q6-BKPwNyy5vLwQJtzqNycEbKAo/edit#
Has a Sun Pill before Golden Core guide.
>>
>>563296
Yes, and I'm following it almost to the letter except I'm using a regular human in place of the sentient elixir.
I feel like the extra Earth Flux shouldn't be making a 13k Qi difference. 7 or 8k I'd buy, but that sounds like too much to me.
>>
>>563108
There's an aspect of the Jianghu(Social) system that has the answer, Invite(), and it does exactly what you expect it to do.
There are three possible results for it.
>Inviting to Sect succeeds
Usual result that you get, they will visit your Sect after some time has passed.
>NPC is already invited to your Sect
Since they're already invited, you get a different message.
>NPC has somewhere else to be
Usually related to their Traces. If they are supposed to be in a different location, then you get the message that you see. In that case, you have to find them at that location and try again.
After finding them in that location, try inviting them again, and hope that they don't need to to go another place.
>>563360
A basic Earth Flux increases base Qi by 50%. Refining it to T12 is pretty much double that, at 103.5%.
So if one increases base Qi by 103.5%, then two of them increase it by 207%. Then you get the flat Base Qi increases from boss Flesh. And then you finally add all the other modifiers.
Considering how many additional modifiers you should have at that point, 13K Qi difference makes sense.
>>
>>563857
>Considering how many additional modifiers you should have at that point, 13K Qi difference makes sense.
Is it even possible to make up for that difference with additional Qi sense from a Snek? How much extra Qi sense exactly is required to hit that 78k Qi target?
>>
>>564514
Snake traits increase Qi Sense cap by 5. The same trait also increases Base Qi by 100.
You can increase Qi sense level cap from Shards, 13 levels in total.
Having Lv 38 Qi Sense as well as the boost in Base Qi would make up that difference.
>>
>>564661
>Having Lv 38 Qi Sense
Is it possible to get that high of a Qi sense naturally when I first get said Snake Yaougai, or am I going to have to boost it?
What are the base stats of a Snake Yaougai anyway?

I assume I'm going to have to have a cauldron size above 46XX and consume 20 (or more) Evil Essence if I want to succeed, so I need all the information I can get in order to plan ahead.
>>
>>565349
You'd have to boost it anyways.
For a human, the Qi Sense level cap is 20. You rarely find someone already at that level.
For a base snake without any Qi Sense level increasing shards, their Qi Sense is 5 levels higher than what it would be if they were a human. That increase comes from their racial trait. To look at it in another way, if a human would start with 14 levels in Qi Sense, the same trait would make them start with 19 levels instead, with the skill level cap at 25.
The increase from shards works just like that, so the same logic applies.
The BaseFive stats for Yaoguai Snakes are: 6,4,1,5,4
>>
>>565422
Is it possible to start with one at 26+ Qi sense with a cap of 38 though? I've hardly touched Yaougai so far as I've written them off as a hassle.
>The BaseFive stats for Yaoguai Snakes are: 6,4,1,5,4
I don't suppose you already know what the bare minimums needed for "ideal" minmaxing would be? That is to say, what the absolute minimum stat totals I'd need if I'm going to be using:
>4 boosting miracles on them with their stats reduced to 0
>4 t12 Bane Pills
>2 t12 Eternity pills
>1 Fortune Dew (for +20% all stats)
In order to hit 10 in all stats when choosing their law, plus enough Per / Con / Whatever to still remain at 10 after learning every possible orthodox stat increasing skill below GC, and after consuming 20+ t12 Evil Essence.
>>
>>565448
Bumping this, is this truly a question you've never sought the answer to before, experienced anon? The fewer stat increasing shards I have to take the better my end resistances will be, so I'd like to go for the bare minimum to do the job but I don't want to guess and end up with one stat at 9.8 or something.
>>
>>562663
For me it's Ascending, Do Not Disturb!, but that's more of a romance novel set in a xianxia world.
>Princess of a fallen dynasty is taken away to join the sect of indolent cultivators and picks up an addiction to the trashiest xianxia novels. When she goes travelling to acquire experience she falls in with a sickly man who is secretly the most autistic sword cultivator from the sect of autistic sword cultivators and her favorite author (she's the only person who buys his books)
>>
>>565448
>Is it possible to start with one at 26+ Qi sense with a cap of 38 though?
It's as likely as starting with 8+ Qi Sense for regular humans.
As far as the stats are concerned, the same rules apply as if they were a human.
For planning shards, you're screwed by RNG anyways. Unless you're prepared to go through extreme savescumming, focusing on the stats decreased with Evil Essence is what you might consider going with.
>>568700
Not only is it a question I haven't found necessary, it's also full of randomness, which would make a simple solution usable only once.
Let's look at an example. An animal was awakened with the stats X1|X1|X1|X1|X1.
When the awakened animal is turned into a human, it takes into consideration what the stats were as an animal (X1), and applies the traits (race specific, including shards) T on top of that. The result is a Yaoguai with the stats X1+T|X1+T|X1+T|X1+T|X1+T.
Unless they were made with a small amount of shards, they will be facing their Shapeshifting tribulation very soon. This means that you might consider rushing them through their tribulation, and only then reincarnating and starting properly.
After clearing their tribulation and reincarnating, their base stats would no longer be X1 (from the animal), but X2, a combination of their NPC seed and their base stats for that race (6,4,1,5,4 for YG Snakes). While it is possible that a set of X1+T can be identical to a set of X2+T, the chance of that happening is extremely unlikely.
If you note down the result of X2, reload to a time before any shards were formed, your X2 will be different, even if you use the same name (for YG, the seed is always random). This is the main factor why I haven't found that necessary.
As for Resistances, it's relevant only against Spells. Against artifacts, it's not something to worry about.
>>
Can anyone explain the advantages of using a cushion instead of a bed?
I'm prettty early in the game right now so i dont have abundant supply of Qi gathering items, so +1 space doesnt matter much.

Also, what are some max Qi benchmarks for different development stages? My guy only has 990 max Qi at first stage and i see most artifacts need way more than that. Will it jump dramatically as he advances to Core shaping and beyond?
>>
File: Stat ranges.jpg (29 KB, 423x439)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>568892
>Not only is it a question I haven't found necessary, it's also full of randomness, which would make a simple solution usable only once.
Are you trying to tell me that it's completely impossible to calculate
>Highest possible amount a stat could be at after reincarnation (given randomness)
>Lowest possible amount a stat could be at after reincarnation (given randomness)
and then look halfway between the two points to work out what the average is? That would give you a reasonable shot of all stats being high enough after reincarnation. See pic for what I mean, where the red bar would be what is required, while the yellow is the RNG variance in the stat.

>>569153
>Can anyone explain the advantages of using a cushion instead of a bed?
No matter what you're going to have to surround them with Qi gathering items anyway, as the speed of their training is based pretty directly on the amount ambient Qi on the tile they're cultivating on. A cushion lets you make a specific cultivation chamber, which you can assign to different cultivators as you like to train up multiple cultivators instead of just the bedroom's owner. Additionally, you're always going to want bedrooms to be earth walls / furnishings with an iron bed so you don't kill your cultivator with adverse temperatures, but you don't always want to train in that element. Finally, beds are larger than cushions so you can fit more Qi gathering items near a cushion compared to a bed.

>Also, what are some max Qi benchmarks for different development stages?
Varies a lot because you can give your cultivators Qi increasing skills and elixirs, and the increases at each stage are percentage based. This is especially important for the breakthrough to to Golden Core as if you have not bothered training up Qi and have a shit cultivation room you'll end up with something like 10k Qi at Golden Core, but with perfect training and stuff you can have hundreds of thousands of Qi or even millions on them.
>>
>>569153
>>569197
The main thing is to increase your Qi as much as you can (as well as your cultivation room and general weather conditions / time of year etc) before you do your core breakthrough with any cultivator you give a shit about.

Core Shaping stage:
If you only have 2k-ish Qi when you want to do your breakthrough to GC, stop and go improve it however you can.
6 or 7k Qi is about the minimum you can get away with to form a tier 1 Golden Core in the early days if you get everything else right.
Once you have a decent sect up and running by the mid game, you should be able to get about 30k Qi on your Core Shaper.
Later on once your sect and supplies of elixirs and stuff are really good, you can certainly hit 60 to 70k Qi on them.
It's possible to get Qi in the millions on a Core Shaping cultivator, with extreme min-maxing.
>>
>>569197
Not that it's impossible, but I have too many guides in progress to consider starting another one. And minmaxing would require something much more in depth than any of my previous guides.
Let's look at an example. Generate 10 reincarnators in the Realms Palace Content Editor. Age(14)|Gender(Male)|Race(Snake) must be identical, same for their backstories|traits. I found the following Stat ranges occurring.
PER:5-6
CON:4-5
CHA:1-4
INT:7-8
LUK:4-6
That's with an extremely small sample base, without any Shards. While there were some common ranges, there were also some surprising results, like the 4 CHA one. So that's already a 1/10 chance to get an outlier not matching the average stats.
The shards work on top of those stats. A different base stat will have different end results. So the 4 CHA one wouldn't need the same Shards that others would need. If the stats aren't already complex enough, consider the items.
If you already have a plan (# of items consumed) and a result (10 stats) in mind for them, try working backwards to get your answer.
You should already know what the effects of the elixirs you consume are. If you don't, remember that for Spectre Refinement the end effect is:
>Effect=[1.2(to the power of Spectre Refinement count)]*Effect
Or, a single refinement multiplies the effect by 1.2, two refinements multiply the effect by 1.44, four refinement multiply the effect by 2.07, and so on.
Add the Medicine Resistance into play, and you'd get the overall effects you'd get from consuming your planned items.
After getting the effects from your items, you should now have a list of Stat requirements for your build without any breakthroughs, items or manuals. It's not going to be a simple list. If you disagree, try creating it. Look up the effects for items, calculate the values for Refined Elixirs, and calculate their effects on multiple uses based on their Medicine Resistance.
Do you see why it would need an entire guide?
>>
>>569640
>If you already have a plan (# of items consumed) and a result (10 stats) in mind for them
I do.
>You should already know what the effects of the elixirs you consume are.
I don't.

Really m8 I'm not asking you for a full guide (though you seem to think I am), I'm asking you what the answer to the "working backwards" you're talking about is.
Like I asked originally, what stats would I have to start on in order to just barely reach 10 all stats after remoulding at 0 stats, eating (all t12, I really shouldn't have to say but there you go) 4 Bane / 2 Eternity, with and without a Fortune Dew added in, and still have 10 all stats at Core Shaping after learning the available Orthodox skills and eating 20 Evil Essence.

I have no fucking clue how much the Evil Essence would lower my stats, or really any part of the equation. You seemingly obviously know the answer to this considering you're trying to teach me the fundamental theory of Calculus here, but you don't want to give me the answer.

The answer I'd like here has absolutely nothing to do with RNG. There should be a very static answer to this question down to the decimal point I have to assume, why not just tell me it?
>>
>>569681
>I don't.
Assumed you did, if you're attempting to find the minmaxing limits.
>[InstallDirectory]\Settings\Modifiers\Modifier_Dan.xml
Contains the effects of elixirs. This is the base modifer that gets applied, ignoring Spectre Refinement and Medicine Resistance.
>[InstallDirectory]\Settings\Language\OfficialEnglish\Settings\Modifiers\Modifier_Dan.xml
Previous file, but only contains the English translations.
>[InstallDirectory]\Settings\ThingDef\Item\Item_Consumable_Dan.xml
Contains the Elixirs.
>[InstallDirectory]\Settings\Language\OfficialEnglish\Settings\ThingDef\Item\Item_Consumable_Dan.xml
Previous file, but only contains the English translations.
>I have no fucking clue how much the Evil Essence would lower my stats, or really any part of the equation.
At this point, even without digging into the files, you'd get your answer from the description, where it says that those 3 stats are decreased by 10% each.
Since you now know that refining it twice increases the effect by 1.44, a T12 Evil Essence would decrease those stats by 14.4%. Second one by (100%-10%)*14.4%, and so on.
>You seemingly obviously know the answer to this considering you're trying to teach me the fundamental theory of Calculus here, but you don't want to give me the answer.
The parts that make up the answer, sure. But knowing what and where the effects are doesn't mean I care about it enough to know what the end result is if they're refined to T12 and taken multiple times (medicine resistance).
>There should be a very static answer to this question down to the decimal point I have to assume, why not just tell me it?
Ignoring the part where getting to that point does requires RNG, there isn't a very static answer.
All base stat affecting manuals|elixirs|items|etc. are based on percentages. This includes shards. A higher base stat means a higher end result.
A simple number pulled out of my ass without any research done on it: At least 7 on all stats
>>
>>569850
>Assumed you did, if you're attempting to find the minmaxing limits.
If I did, I wouldn't be asking it.
>The parts that make up the answer, sure. But knowing what and where the effects are doesn't mean I care about it enough to know what the end result is if they're refined to T12 and taken multiple times (medicine resistance).
Considering it seems like the first and most obvious possible thing to find out, the cornerstone of minmaxing, I thought you would know it.
>Ignoring the part where getting to that point does requires RNG, there isn't a very static answer.
If you have a cultivator who has a stat of say, 5 (no matter what traits or shards or whatever else caused him to have a stat of exactly 5), and you give him an Eternity pill and similar pills + elixirs, would the change to his stat of 5 be identical no matter what cultivator it was or traits they had?
If yes, there is no RNG and there is a static answer to the question.
If no, there is no static answer, as you say.

The question as far as I am aware of it is not in any way reliant on the cultivator in question or their traits etc
>Just go through the game's code, lol
The way I do minmaxing is by reading guides and taking advice etc, combining that accumulated knowledge into something glorious. The extent of my testing things is whatever I can do in game with save scumming etc, I never go through the game's code as that's an extremely effective way for me to get bored and just want to quit.
>>
>>569889
>If you have a cultivator who has a stat of say, 5 (no matter what traits or shards or whatever else caused him to have a stat of exactly 5), and you give him an Eternity pill and similar pills + elixirs, would the change to his stat of 5 be identical no matter what cultivator it was or traits they had?
The stat shown in the screen is the current stat, not the base. The end result will be different.
If you want more confusion, play on Tribulation IX. Talent Shortage (Mortals have generally less talent) decreases the base stats. However, modifiers work the same, including shards. Still, 20% of 4.1 is less than 20% of 3.4.
As far as guides go, unless you can read Chinese, your options are limited.
For the precise effect for items, I would suggest using the wiki, if it wasn't so barren. A decent wiki combined with reading the comments ingame should have answered your questions before you even had them.
But since that isn't an option, being aware of the Settings directory contents will be helpful if you plan to complete everything the game has. Simply going over the text files, Ctrl+F to find the thing you're looking for and returning after you get your answer, that's all I'm suggesting.
Reverse engineering the assemblies, looking up the functions, using the development tools, that's another matter and I'm definitely not suggesting that for this case.
>Returning to original question
While you will still be screwed by RNG, the range around 7 is still something to look out for.
Low enough that it can be boosted to 10 with decent buffer, but high enough to achieve somewhat reasonably.
I say reasonably because you'll need a lot of time to make a 10 shard Yaoguai. Focusing on a single thing, it might take around the same time it takes to reach a Pre-GC Sun Pill with a Sentient Elixir, starting with illuminating the item.
>>
>>569988
So what I'm understanding from you is that a % increase from anything only increases the hidden, original, unmodified stat, and never increases the stat as it is shown.
This runs counter to the information I've repeatedly seen that you need to do the stat boosting miracles before you take the Eternity / Bane pills etc as you will get a higher increase out of them and stuff like that, as well as that being a really strange way for the game to handle it, but I will take your word for it. I had long assumed that +10% to a visible stat of 5 would leave me with 5.5, +10% to a visible stat of 8 would give me 8.8 etc as that has happened every time I've tried it in game to my observations, but okay I guess.

Additionally, Evil Essence does not lower every stat (I think it was only Per / Con / Int only?) and there's only 4 stat boosting miracles and not 5, so it seems evident to me that not all stat need 7 and that I think Per needs more than Con due to extra skills for Con, while Luk needs a moderate amount due to no boosting skill and Int / Cha need the least thanks to them either not being lowered it being gained from the branch sect. I will additionally take your word for it though than they all need 7.
>>
>>570022
Sort of, but no.
A percentage increase (or AddP) increases the stat by a certain percentage. A Base percentage increase (BAddP) increases the base stat before other increasing modifiers are added, but that's not relevant for the Base5.
This is why 20% of 4.1 is less than 20% of 3.4. But it's still 20%.
The stat shown is the end result after everything is applied to it. Not the initial base stat. You will also notice that with properties. Max Qi for example, you don't see the values that make up your Qi, just the end result.
The problem with the 5 base stats is that they are calculated differently from regular properties. There's also a lot more rounding involved, and unless you use the Console ingame, you have no way of knowing the exact numbers.
The reason you do the Remolds before you take the pills is that the bonus (percentage) you get is greater if your stats are lower. Consuming pills to increase your stats is counteractive to that. Unless you had an endgame (not lategame) stat suppression room capable of lowering +10 stats to 0, you shouldn't consume stat increasing elixirs before doing the Remolding.
As far as your observations go, unless you have the lists of modifiers applied to them with their base stats, there's multiple reasons why those modifiers would provide those effects. The same rounding, different base stats, different modifiers, etc. Or in other words, some aspects of the game are as misleading as reading my posts (most likely caused due to the amount of time spent in the code and reading the Chinese posts through Google Translate).
>not all stat need 7
As it was a simple answer pulled out of my ass, I'd be more surprised if it was accurate.
>PER|CON|INT
Yep, just as the description tells you.
>there's only 4 stat boosting miracles and not 5
True. But I'm getting the feeling that you're ignoring the Remold from a Primordial Alchemy Law statue. That can (should) be used together with the other miracles.
For the stats, pretty much.
>>
>>570116
>That can (should) be used together with the other miracles.
Can they both be used on one cultivator? I had assumed it was one or the other and when I asked that was roughly the answer I received.
>>
File: Idiotic_Cultivators.png (837 KB, 535x783)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
>>570125
The Remold (cuiti in files) statue miracle works differently from the other Remolding miracles.
While the 4 miracles used by cultivators give a bonus and set a flag based on the miracle used, the statue miracle utilizes a different flag.
But the technical details on how it works is very obfuscated, so I can't tell you why it works like it does.
Ignoring the previous line, since it utilizes a different flag to check whether the miracle has been cast previously, you can and should use that together with the other miracles.
While there have been odd functionalities noticed with it, using it is better than not using it. Especially since Spirit Crystals are cheap.
On another topic, while it can look neat, don't have cushions in front of working places for Inner Disciples. They might start to cultivate on them even if they have a proper array assigned to them.
>>
>>570149
>On another topic, while it can look neat, don't have cushions in front of working places for Inner Disciples. They might start to cultivate on them even if they have a proper array assigned to them.
My alchemist does this all the fucking time without a cushion, it's unrelated trust me.
>>
>>570149
Oh, and is there a way around I should do it? For example, should I use the cultivator based miracles first and then the statue, or the other way around?
>>
>>570153
A batch order (with Multiple Operations) for artifact crafting, without the cushion it worked as expected. With the cushion, the crafter decided to cultivate after every artifact. Anecdotal evidence, but it is an easy solution to a simple problem.
>>570157
Not really.
Relocating the statue (from the VA place it's usually located to the stat suppression room), casting the Remold and then returning the statue.
After that, your peons can return to performing rites on it and you are free to focus on the other remolding miracles.
Or you can do it the other way around. As long as your Suppression room is powerful enough, the end result would be identical.
And even if it isn't, unless someone finds where the functionality of Healing_X miracles are defined, not enough testing has been done on those miracles for a clear answer.
>>
File: 20210501202252_1.jpg (411 KB, 1920x1080)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
...what?
>>
Question: for adventuring breakthroughs, is it tine spent travelling or distance travelled that matters?
>>
This game has more than twice as many mods as fucking Civ 5. Are they just all donutsteel reincarnator vapor or do they actually do stuff?
>>
>>570303
90% are complete trash, the downside of the game making it so easy to make mods.
>>
>>570244
>X killed a Y in Z and ...
You expect them to stick around forever? Those events expire and for Tracks, if you don't invite it to your sect, the chance is lost.
>>570255
Should be time spent adventuring. The distance is irrelevant. With very high adventuring speeds, distance doesn't matter since it will never go below 0.2Days per adventure.
>>570303
Not just Steel Donut (last name before first name) Reincarnators. There's also:
>multiple identical ModModifiers (same mod, just the author name changed)
>Trash Realms Palace items
>Useless blueprints
>Copies of copies
>mods that don't work as stated
>mods without any content whatsoever
>Multiple cheat mods
For mods with actual content worth looking into, the count is less than 200.
Just like >>570351 said, there's an extremely low entry barrier.
While it is possible to make very complex mods, including entirely new game mechanics, the full capabilities of the modding functionality hasn't been explored.
>>
>>570371
>You expect them to stick around forever? Those events expire and for Tracks, if you don't invite it to your sect, the chance is lost.
You have completely and utterly lost me. Expect what to stick around forever? What event? What tracks? Invite what to my sect?
>>
>>570480
>Expect what to stick around forever?
The dragon.
>What event?
The notification you got was for the "Flood Dragon Tracks" event expiring.
>What tracks?
I refer to the three boss events as Tracks, Flood Dragon Tracks, Phoenix Tracks, Torch Dragon Tracks. They all work alike, the only difference is the boss they spawn.
>Invite what to my sect?
The dragon. You lure it out and get to fight it again. That's how you fight the bosses after you slay them the first time.
>>
>>570493
I am almost positive I don't remember having the event on my list or anything like that.
How often does the event happen? How long does it happen for? Is it on the secrets page? Etc.
>>
>>571155
>How often does the event happen?
Total RNG. Can be pretty rare, especially since the Tracks event can only happen if you've killed the boss previously in that run. If you haven't, then the Tracks event for that boss won't happen.
>How long does it happen for?
3 days. Then you get the expiration message shown on your image.
>Is it on the secrets page?
The tab shown on the world map? Yes.
>>
Immortal difficulty or no? For me, I can't stand playing on anything else.
>>
>>571353
I guess I'll have to keep a better eye out for it, I've mostly been ignoring the events panel as there's not much from it I'm interested in.
I still can't make Pancea pills, but I've kind of given up even finding the manual for it.
>>
>>571426
Until they understand Feng Shui and events, Immortal Difficulty should be avoided. Capping the difficulty is another matter, but the hiding of hints is pretty severe for players starting out.
But as soon as enlightenment happens, Immortal with constraints is the way to go. Yaoguai raid for more high state Yaoguai materials, extra starting monsters for more beasts, etc.
>>571428
The tracks events are popups that you can't ignore. The only way you could miss it is if you purposely close all the popups you get.
There's only one manual that contains the Panacea Pills. You get that manual from completing the Heavenly Secret at Alchemist's Peak.
The secret is unlocked by Windtamer's Vol 1.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vWDB5mpsYb6-x4ULm0ZFWStSjZXDjUQ4__FMp8CFb7o/edit#gid=1422161012
>>
>>571448
>The tracks events are popups that you can't ignore.
You underestimate my power.
>The only way you could miss it is if you purposely close all the popups you get.
I just fast click through all popups unless I notice something unusual I'm paying attention for like the immortal destiny fair.
>There's only one manual that contains the Panacea Pills. You get that manual from completing the Heavenly Secret at Alchemist's Peak.
>The secret is unlocked by Windtamer's Vol 1.
Yeah and I've never gotten my hands on vol 1, so it's the only alchemy manual I'm still missing.
>>
Are there any Yaougui shards that are useful for an Alchemist? Is increased "Magic Crafting" cap for alchemy as well as artifact crafting, or just the latter?
>>
My spirit root matured and my 3 closest cutivators gained some max Qi Is it theoretically possible to hit 78k before GC on any inner disciple doing that?
>>
>>571910
Magic Crafting directly translates to Alchemy in the data. All those cap increasing shards are useful for an alchemist.
Another thing to look for is anything increasing Medicine. That also translates to alchemy (in a weird obscure way), but the main reason is that the base Alchemy Yield property is based on your Medicine Skill. Makes some sense, since the Heavenly Secret requires a high Medicine skill level.
>>572281
Those permanent buffs give the cultivator 25 additional Base Qi. For five trees, it's 125 additional Base Qi in total. For comparison, a single unrefined Evil Essence gives 50 additional Base Qi.
While it will get them closer, it might not be enough.

Also, an example layout for the Records of the Immortal Dishes relic you can get from Ancient Cultivators.
Holy Stone Stoves, Holy Stone Water Vats, Fire Essence Crane Lanterns, Fire Essence walls near the Stoves and the Relic, Igneocopper Flooring under the nodes and Relic, Ice Essence displays for temperature management.
The fish on top is Snow Naked Carp, the one on bottom is Blue-fin Swamp Eel. As far as temperature management is concerned, they're both equal to a Soul Pearl, but they radiate less Water (keeping the Stoves VA). Room is Full, but the compatible relic makes it VA.
>>
>>572544
>Also, an example layout for the Records of the Immortal Dishes relic you can get from Ancient Cultivators.
Que?
>>
>>572624
If you lack morality, you can farm anything. Starting out, you might stick to mortals in Hellgates.
Eventually, you'd reach a point where you can farm Ancient Cultivators. Kill them, Soul Inquiry for more drops, and then either feed them to your Spirit Roots or turn them into puppets.
Ancient Cultivators are an important source for many rare items. While Manuals (subspirits, Legacy Artifacts, Formations, etc.) and Pills (that you can't craft) are the focus, they can also drop relics. The relics can be very useful if utilized properly. While you are limited to one relic of a kind (can't have two identical relics), the relics have predefined conditions and effects. Here's a small guide about them:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10sccfp9zzNhXJU63UkHmzuvYSyktle3hmSWM-73MR-Q/edit
Records of the Immortal Dishes is one of those relics. It grants +80% Cooking Speed and 100% Cooking Success Rate. Since it has predefined activation conditions, you can reuse a similar room design in multiple games. The relic itself is located next to the upper left Stove, behind the Crane Lanterns.
>>
File: 20210502222516_1.jpg (776 KB, 1920x1080)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
Jesus fucking Christ, is this going to happen every single time one of my Spirit Roots matures? Because it's infuriating. I thought these waves of attackers only happened the first ever time a root blooms in my sect.

>>572791
>and then either feed them to your Spirit Roots or turn them into puppets.
Please tell me more, why would I feed them spirit roots especially?
>>
>>572798
Yep. Every single harvest. For every Spirit Root.
>why would I feed them spirit roots especially
You're missing the point.
>>either feed them TO your Spirit Roots
That means you nurture the Spirit Root with their corpse and you get a Soul Gem out of it.
Your other options are to turn them into a puppet, bury them for Just reputation, or use the corpse as fertilizer.
>>
>>572813
>Yep. Every single harvest. For every Spirit Root.
Really struggling to justify this crap to myself.
>>
>>572830
The way I see it, if you're at a stage where you're harvesting your own Spirit Roots, you should have no problems dealing with the walking Soul Gems and Manual Pavilion fillers.
A single Spirit Root takes a decent amount of time to reach harvest. By that time your Sect should be powerful enough to deal with a few waves of invaders. And if you're cultivating all five Spirit Roots? If you're not strong enough then you've skipped a lot of steps.
I'd consider the cleanup part a bigger issue. Unbanning the artifacts, smelting|selling|utilizing their useless drops, moving them to a VO room, queuing up Soul Inquiry, utilizing their corpses, that should be a bigger concern.
All of that can be mitigated with decent planning. Having properly Filtered storage areas, dedicated Soul Inquiry cultivators, multiple Vessels|Puppets to move items|bodies, etc.
To reduce clicking, consider using Multiple and Automatic Operations. Two mods, both of them are also in English.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1866576765
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1873789439
>>
>>572868
I can just get their soul gems en mass elsewhere though, and as for the laws I've already filled 10,000 manual space with crap laws and stuff that I already never use. The only possible >good thing I could hope for here are skills in the Qi Shaping / Core Shaping range for Per / Con that give +6% each with only 2 or 3 attainment used, That's really about it.
The main annoyance is they attack immediately on arrival, so I have to be on red alert or lose outers, which disrupts me being out in the world doing adventures and shit. Whole thing's an annoying distraction.
>>
>>572544
>Magic Crafting directly translates to Alchemy in the data. All those cap increasing shards are useful for an alchemist.
>Another thing to look for is anything increasing Medicine. That also translates to alchemy (in a weird obscure way), but the main reason is that the base Alchemy Yield property is based on your Medicine Skill. Makes some sense, since the Heavenly Secret requires a high Medicine skill level.
Are there any red shards you'd recommend for to always pick up for a Xiandao cultivator?
So far I have the following earmarked:
>Smelling incense
>Smelling soil
>Daydreaming
>Defecating
>Hearing wind
>>
>>573635
skygazing is good too
>>
>>573654
>-3 Magic Crafting is good on an Alchemist
What?
>>
>>573657
oh, forgot about that. i was just going off my notes.
>>
>>573602
Unless you're neglecting the Enemy Incoming messages, you get a popup. That should give you enough time to activate the Bell and make your cultivators target the attackers.
But if you can't deal with that, not much to do aside from stopping the Spirit Roots growth process.
>>573635
Qi Absorption increasing ones actually increase Qi recovery, so those are always useful.
Comprehension Intelligene and Learning Speed are also useful for more inspiration.
True Qi is only for Physical cultivators, Smelling Incense on a Xiandao is detrimental.
If you have an elemental law in mind for them, go with the appropriate Facing Direction thought.
More Mind and Mental is useful if you want them to cultivate endlessly. Stuff like movement speed, Global Efficiency, temperature tolerance, etc. are useful but not critical.
And as far as defecating goes, only the Learning Speed part is useful for a Xiandao, the Qi Recovery is only for True Qi (only for Physical Cultivators).
>>
File: dedlushu.jpg (52 KB, 417x481)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>569212
>Once you have a decent sect up and running by the mid game, you should be able to get about 30k Qi on your Core Shaper.
What are these huge sources of max Qi increases? Grabbing passive skills from other laws via pavillion gave me like +1k, so i can imagine there will be a few more when i get more laws. Eating a red ginseng only gave my dude +100 max Qi while adding quite a bit of resistance. Do other edibles add a lot more?

Also, I got a bunch of people ready to become cultivators and almost all of them are at 50% compatibility with all of the 5 starter laws. Am i supposed to somehow raise their stats or just send them to live on a farm and hope i get lucky with newer recruits? If its the latter, how do i get good recruits? Is there a way to see law compatibility in advance?

Oh, and also a Lushu appeared recently at my base. The ingame comments were discussing how to tame it without explaining what the benefits of that are. What do i gain from taming it? Wont it be just pointlessly roaming around my pasture? Either way, my cultivators seem to have maimed it too badly so i had just butcher it. How do i avoid that? even without murder intent, the artifact hits seem to just sever a limb from the Lushu with each strike.
>>
>>573676
>True Qi is only for Physical cultivators, Smelling Incense on a Xiandao is detrimental.
>And as far as defecating goes, only the Learning Speed part is useful for a Xiandao, the Qi Recovery is only for True Qi (only for Physical Cultivators).
I'm very glad I asked, will adjust accordingly.
I should probably ask just to make sure since I was about to make a mistake there, these are the 9 Green skills I have planned:
>Moon
>Snow
>Flowers
>Qi of Genesis
>Food
>Weed
>Companions
>Treasures
>Ground
Anything in there I'm supposed to be avoiding? Anything I've not mentioned that I should definitely get?
Also, is Medicine skill randomized like Qi Sense or am I going to have to train it up as an outer from whatever it happens to end up as?
>>
File: ACS resistances.jpg (26 KB, 254x220)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>573825
>What are these huge sources of max Qi increases? Grabbing passive skills from other laws via pavillion gave me like +1k, so i can imagine there will be a few more when i get more laws. Eating a red ginseng only gave my dude +100 max Qi while adding quite a bit of resistance. Do other edibles add a lot more?
The main thing is to start using Spectral Refinement on all of your elixirs, for example a basic Earth Flux increases base Qi by 50%. Refining it to T12 is pretty much double that, at 103.5%.

You want Qi Sense to be 20/20 (110 after adjustment), then eat all the following refined to t12:
>2 Earth Flux
>1 purple Junk Pill
>3 or 4 of both Red Ginseng + Ganoderma
This is including every single possible +Max Qi increasing skill. At this point you should be in the mid 2Xk range, train every skill for increasing mental and give them a t12 Talisman of Cave Mind with 100 quality to increase mental state by a bit over 50.
Keep them training at their limit and it will start to fill up their inner cauldron slowly, you can give them a t12 Samsara pill to speed things up. The rate it fills up at halves with each 25% it is filled by so only do the first 25% or 50%, whatever you can be bothered to do. You get Qi for each point of the inner cauldron that is filled.
Finally once you're closing in on 30k and are preparing to advance them to Golden Core, carefully feed them a couple of Wicked Flux, t12 or not - however much they can tolerate while still retaining 100 mental state through talismans or whatever else for their advancement. t12 gets you the best results but also the biggest drop in mental state.

That should get you to 30k no problem.
>>
File: 20210412155644_1.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1080)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>573825
>Also, I got a bunch of people ready to become cultivators and almost all of them are at 50% compatibility with all of the 5 starter laws. Am i supposed to somehow raise their stats or just send them to live on a farm and hope i get lucky with newer recruits? If its the latter, how do i get good recruits? Is there a way to see law compatibility in advance?
Both, yes.
You can raise their stats by using the 4 different stat increasing miracles that can be learned at Primordial Spirit, they have names like "Third Eye" and "Resilience" but I can't name them all by heart.
You can also raise their stats even further by also doing a "Remoulding" which is a blessing you can grant if you ascend one of your cultivators to immortality if they trained in the "Primordial Alchemy Law". It's as good as the miracles and can be done as well as them.
Both of the above give better effects the lower the stats of your cultivator, so do them before any other stat increasing and ideally force their stats as low as you can first - there's a skill called Soul Infection (I think was the name) that has a negative side effect of lowering the target's stats by 20% and you should always use it on them first. You can also use stat increasing relics with their feng shui demands unmet to instead lower that stat, with enough of them you can forcefully lower the stats to 0 for both rounds of miracle enhancements which with all combined will give you a huge boost in stats. They're no good for Luck, sadly.
Once you're done with any stat buffing with those, you want 1 to 2 t12 Eternity Pill(s) and 1 to 4 t12 Bane Pill(s) (only after eating an eternity pill or two first, or you'll exhaust your lifespan and die).
Finally if you really want just a little more in the way of stats, you can have them eat a Fortune Dew for an extra 20% to all stats. This can be useful as Evil Essence lowers your Per / Con / Int, The downside is they will have to lie in bed for 81 days in a state of near death.
(cont)
>>
>>573825
>>573879
(cont)
As I show in that picture, you can recruit people by establishing agencies in the cities. Each one gets recruits slightly inclined to a certain stat and up to 100 potential disciples at a time. You simply sort and filter them for whatever stats you're looking for and recruit the best ones.

It helps to know exactly what stats you're looking for with each law, you want to meet the minimum threshhold and then some, you may need all the stats they're looking for at 10 in order to get over 150% compatibility. Having any stat below the minimum requirement is going to hurt their compatibility a lot.
https://amazing-cultivation-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Law
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2302321088
>>
>>573825
>Oh, and also a Lushu appeared recently at my base. The ingame comments were discussing how to tame it without explaining what the benefits of that are. What do i gain from taming it? Wont it be just pointlessly roaming around my pasture? Either way, my cultivators seem to have maimed it too badly so i had just butcher it. How do i avoid that? even without murder intent, the artifact hits seem to just sever a limb from the Lushu with each strike.
You can have one of your cultivators ride a tame Lushu, letting you have that cultivator cast sunny day whenever they like for just 3k Qi to get rid of adverse weather and stuff.

You'll have to ask experienced anon for more info though, I don't actually know much about spirit contracts and the full benefits.
>>
>>573891
lushu spirit contract comes from auctions, cant use the miracle on them
>>
File: 1427931558.png (35 KB, 468x261)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>out of purple junk pills
>VO alchemy furnace worked by a guy with zero skill keeps churning out successful crafts like clockwork
>breakthrough season coming up for a couple of promising cultivators
>>
>>573910
Do you have a relic for alchemy success that you can add to the room and thus reduce alchemy success chance when you don't need the requirements of it?
>>
>>573928
that is a good fucking idea
>>
File: 20210503185530_1.jpg (754 KB, 1920x1080)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
I got this fucking thing on the 11th of April, and only now just over 3 weeks later have I finally let the Qi requirement on it to use it.
Fucking finally, this one thing was driving me to quit with how long it was taking to complete, yet it was nearly critical to get it done for doing any serious GC breakthroughs.
>>
Hey experienced anon whenever you're around:
>Metal type ascension law
>10 breakthroughs (11 with the final tribulation)
>8 "normal" breakthroughs
>1 tribulation
>1 adventure breakthrough
Would you say this is good enough to mass produce mortal body statues with, or should I search for something better? It's not feeling like I'll find anything better than this but IDK.
>>
>>573858
As far as the list goes, you're on the right path.
All skills are generated based on their seed. If you want to be sure, keep them as a Healer for a while to increase their skill.
>>573891
While it's true that Lushu and Fei contracts can only come from Auctions, their selling point is the Miracles granted. They also increase adventure speed, but that's it. No Max Qi past GC, no other special traits. You will usually better results from PS beasts turned into contracts if the goal is to improve a cultivator. But if you have the contracts, using them for a support NPC can still be useful.
As far as taming the Lushu|Fei, it's mostly used in conjunction with Physical Cultivator breathing rooms, since they can't turn into beasts. Interacting with them also gives a mood boost, so it's not like they are totally useless.
>>574631
Considering how random Unorthodox laws are? You might want to stick with that until you come across something better. By the time you find a better law, you could have ascended multiple cultivators. You don't even have to make them absurdly powerful, just strong enough to defeat the Ascension tribulation.
And if you utilize subspirit sets, then it will be even easier. Just make sure to remove everything valuable they had before you ascend them (they're not Shendao, where the ascension happens directly after the final tribulation). Giving them useless clothes and a weapon is definitely an option if you want the statue to look neat.
>>
>>574531
this is the item that made me throw out all my notes on qi gathering and just download a cheat menu mod

fuck that pagoda
>>
>>573928
dug up a total of 70% success rate relics and i'm getting failures about a third of the time now
>>
File: file.png (280 KB, 298x468)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
i'm saved
>>
speaking of juicing up GCs, does the sentient elixir racial ability actually work? the guide to minmaxing a primordial talisman cultivator suggests using a sentient elixir so you don't get immunity to your first earth flux, but it didnt seem to work when i tried. did i just fuck up or is the guide wrong?
>>
File: file.png (887 KB, 707x572)
887 KB
887 KB PNG
>nobody even took damage

gonna reload and try for the forbidden scale, i guess
>>
>>575447
be careful and try it without severing any limbs first. the upgraded form does a shitload more damage with its revenge ability, way more than i expected
>>
>>575452
i don't think i have that option, he keeps dying before he recasts rain three times. what order am i supposed to break the parts in?
>>
>>575213
If I'd known that it would take 22 irl days to finish and that there was a cheat mod to do it instantly, I'd have done the same thing.
>>
>>575495
Not that guy, but I just bulldozed every limb with a dozen AOE spells while targeting the horn so they all shattered at similar times.
>>
File: file.png (219 KB, 296x419)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>575495
figured out
>left rear
>right rear
>left front
>right front
>horn and tail

ended up just disbanding my artifact formation and sending them off to relax for a bit while the dragon cast rain a couple more times. ended up with a puddle right in the middle of my herb garden because my fucking dog ran off to drink some water but i'll take it.

300k artifact power primordial symbols fighter with holy stone spears plus a 400% artifact power array full of 1m+ qi cultivators was extremely unnecessary.
>>
just got invaded by the immortal difficulty beasts
one of them has like a million qi and my best cultivator is still in core shaping. Is this save fucked?
>>
>>575576
could cheese it by sending your inner disciples to camp at mt south until the beasts leave (after destroying every single building you have)
>>
>>575576
Take a few pictures of your sect for us showing it off, so we all have something to remember it by.
>>
>>575757
>>575599
>>575576
cryingemoji
>>
>>575900
Well, at least you can do better next time.
Did you add extra difficulty options or something? I'm on vanilla immortal difficulty, but didn't see beasts until after day 300 and they were sub 100k Qi each. It's only now much later than I'm seeing some really beefy ones.

Also can your spirit pet not handle it at all?
>>
>>575918
I put on all of the invasion ones thinking I could handle them but even the weakest guy had like 600k qi
>>
>>575924
Oh, well you're super super fucked then. I've heard nasty things about the difficulty of the added guys they throw at you to the point where I'm not sure I'd even want to activate them myself on my next playthrough.
I get attacks of 600k Qi guys every week or so now and beasts to match, but I'm 1150 days in with nearly 200,000 sect rep and I've got ten powerful PS cultivators with 2ish million Qi each to handle them.
>>
>>575900
Just while I'm briefly looking at it though, your giant Ginkgo tree is in the wrong spot. You're supposed to position all Qi gathering items at their max possible range, otherwise you get Qi pooling up and sub optimal gains on the cushion.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R9SDBVl3HeNrN5SRljFFEH7aY50d67XGRcKuitu32b4/edit
>>
>>575944
oshit, thanks, I just assumed I had it correct
>>
>>575958
Np, if you learn anything out of this experience try and let it be Qi gathering and manual Qi bursting. Shit is super fucking useful and is basically a free +20 to +30% size gain on your Golden Core depending on how good your Qi burst setup is and how well you handle it.
>>
File: Example_2.png (495 KB, 508x505)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
To expand on why you should stick with proper ranges, here's a simple Range 4 array, filled with Spiritwood.
The central tile has around 520 Qi Gathering.
Range 2 tiles have around 560+ Qi Gathering.
Some Range 3 tiles have more than 520 Qi Gathering.
You want the highest Qi gathering on your central tile, otherwise the Qi will gather somewhere else. In the MQB guide, the section about Qi Void is what happens when you use the wrong ranges.
This means that unless you utilize Manual Qi Bursting, that array is useless.
If you don't have an array and are using a cushion next to a Giant Ginkgo, that is fine. But if you're using an array, keep the tree at Range 5.
>>575924
The main hurdle on Tribulation IX is the Yaoguai invasion on Day 80. If you can clear them, the subsequent invasions are way easier.
>>
which one of these is the most fun? I took the earthmother shrine but maybe the rift might be cool
>>
>>576006
they're all pretty low-key. chasm and furnace are boring, rift is okay early game but later on its just annoying to deal with the spam of crappy items and weak enemies. illumitree and yin yang stela spawn spirit soil around them which is really useful but illumitree is a pain in the ass to deal with and you can never destroy it. earthmother shrine isn't that interesting but it can be useful for leveling shendao
>>
What effect does the branch size have? Should I be keeping it as small as possible, or does it not really matter?
What tiles does it need to cover?
>>
If I want to farm a few sacred relics, is there any reason why I shouldn't make them out of feces for fighting off physical cultivators?
>>
>>576453
Additionally, what's the quickest way to rush a Shendao through to ascension? Train what, do what, etc.
>>
File: tenor.gif (19 KB, 220x164)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>Sentient Spirits
>The main objective of this guide shall be to give you readers a quick overview on how to convert an illuminated object into a strong human cultivator, explaining the basic mechanics along the way
>Page 1 of 113
>>
>>576519
There's a dozen more guides where that one came from.
The one on mysteries and clues is 179 pages long.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bso2z4o_u70Sh5d3Gq5YSiwwX4tI0ppDf2o6mpRlj7I/edit

To be fair though the guides are very helpful, sentient spirits one is one I often come back to in particular.
>>
File: cultivation.png (425 KB, 2518x1024)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>
What's the best and / or most efficient way to farm lots of good relics for my remoulding room?
>>
>>576202
A larger branch causes more stress on the Branch Leader. Keep it as small as possible.
The tiles are where the additional Buff is added. So an Alchemy focused branch area should be set up near Alchemy Furnaces and so on.
>>576453
Element of the artifact and other labels could be more useful. But if you only want them against physical cultivators, go for it.
>>576460
Have you already gone over the Shendao Sacred Relics and Farming T15 Artifacts section in the Shendao guide?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16tC4T4ke0SLI0r2z_rpzFrfLk2Zj2gnSYQK-3FoMOyE/edit#bookmark=id.aw3k8opgie9t
>>576541
The previous Formation guide was 3-4 pages long and had less overall content than the tutorial on Formations.
The current one is 123 pages long, after the Modding section was moved to another guide. You either get a small snippet of knowledge that may be incorrect, or an entire novel. Not much in between.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xutDZZpoD-QD_4pAD8lSJX6AATDzrXiegMo5RMK_qBg/
>>576705
Crafting a lot of items. That's it.
Use cheap materials, consider incorporating it in your Crafting|Trading|Crafting|Trading loop. Just make sure to use a proper Relics Only Storage area to catch all the possible relics.
>>
>>576839
>A larger branch causes more stress on the Branch Leader. Keep it as small as possible.
I mean the physical footprint of how many tiles the branch covers rather than people in it, should I be keeping that as small as possible and if yes now small can I get away with?

>Element of the artifact and other labels could be more useful. But if you only want them against physical cultivators, go for it.
They're Earth element too, which is another plus for me. I just don't know if they're very slow or some reason why I should avoid them.
>Have you already gone over the Shendao Sacred Relics and Farming T15 Artifacts section in the Shendao guide?
Yep, it prompted me to ask in the first place because
>Ascend your Shendao and repeat. Any Sacred Relics crafted remain on your base.
doesn't exactly explain much.

>Use cheap materials
Really? Though my high anecdotal and subjective testing, I've been finding that higher tier results are more likely to be relics. I crafted several thousand bows out of regular timber for example and only saw about 0.1% of them being relics.
>>
>>576862
>physical footprint
That's what I was talking about. You only need the buff on certain tiles. Using the same Alchemy focused branch as an example, there's no point to include their bedrooms in it, only the areas where they actually utilize the buffs (Alchemy Furnaces).
>I just don't know if they're very slow or some reason why I should avoid them.
Acupuncture Needles are also a decent choice for them. But if you want to make them more effective against Physical cultivators, then there's nothing wrong with Feces as artifacts.
>doesn't exactly explain much.
Just like regular ascending, just skipping the large time consuming processes (certain mental states). Don't have to get all 48 states, don't have to have all mental state breakthroughs, just need enough followers to create the Sacred Pavilions and to succeed in the Ascension tribulation. They need to succeed without using their Divine Artifact, since the ascension happens directly after succeeding. Might want to consider getting a few high-state guards for them if you're unsure of their capabilities against the tribulation.
>Really?
Yep, it's pure randomness. I can give you the same anecdotal evidence, where Excavating Flood Dragon Corpse AND Phoenix Egg gave me a relic each (the Flesh). And then there's the other extreme, where I got relics just by cutting down trees.
>>
>>576903
>That's what I was talking about. You only need the buff on certain tiles. Using the same Alchemy focused branch as an example, there's no point to include their bedrooms in it, only the areas where they actually utilize the buffs (Alchemy Furnaces).
What tiles need to be covered though? If I do an alchemy branch for example then do I have to cover the entire furnace or only where they stand? Do I have to connect all the areas together and keep them connected for it to work if I want to cover multiple furnaces?

>Might want to consider getting a few high-state guards for them if you're unsure of their capabilities against the tribulation.
What guards would you recommend that won't take any core followers or whatever? Since I'm recruiting these guys to blitz through to ascension how much effort should I put into the recruitment process?
>They need to succeed without using their Divine Artifact, since the ascension happens directly after succeeding.
Wait, really? So I can't use a powerful DarkArmour talisman to cheese through the tribulations? That complicates things. In this case, what am I supposed to be using for them to survive the tribulation?
>>
>>576919
>What tiles need to be covered though?
The tiles your Branch members will be on. Just the ones they are on for the duration of the activity. You can assign multiple areas to a single branch. You can also make a single separated area, by removing certain tiles from the area (it's still one area, but the tiles aren't connected).
>Guards
All that you have at that point. You will want to cultivate them to their highest state to get all the useful guards. If it's a Nether Salvation Sutra cultivator, then you'd want the latest guards, and then maybe a few others to increase their Qi and protection.
>Recruitment
You do need to spend some time with them, so pure trash should still be avoided. While you don't need 10 Base Stats and 9+ Potential you still want something decent, to make the process easier.
>Tribulation
Don't equip items you value for the tribulation. Give them an artifact you don't mind missing and bank on their guards. The more guards you have, the easier the tribulation will be. Have you gone over the tribulation guide as well? If not, have a read to get more details.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NZ1V-UwwnjAyL8LtDrBkqwGjvIx-pTyP-6Q4N6VlYnU/
>>
Does the chance of making a relic depend on just the crafting skill or what? Can I raise my chance of making relics by using talismans or having high luck or anything?

I've only got two crafters and they're basically just 20/20 and nothing else so it's taking a long time to make any useful +/- attribute relics.
>>
>>577012
i don't know the nitty-gritty but the the best way i've found to improve relic production is maximizing production speed to roll the dice as fast as possible. a couple of purpose-raised bulls with move speed and work speed shards, working on holy stone furnaces, with high grade diligence and spirit travel talismans, in a building with a work speed relic, etc etc, making goldwood bows 24/7 for trading moved me from a couple of relics a week to a couple of relics a day.
>>
File: prick.jpg (114 KB, 436x650)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>Gear items are worthless twice in a row
>>
>>577313
That shit is exactly why I ended up installing the mod to call the merchant any time, I had 1500+ bows lying around my sect was was getting pissed off.
>>
File: 20210505114707_1.jpg (718 KB, 1920x1080)
718 KB
718 KB JPG
So, what's the correct building setup to use this thing anyway? I'm assuming the part about 3 buildings with connecting elements just means "build at least 3 workstations", but does the latter part mean I can't put a well in the room too for keeping shit cool?
>>
>>577702
The special conditions are explained in a guide posted earlier, >>572791
I assume that the Slightly Beneficial for Fire and the area requirements are clear.
>3 buildings and relics with connecting elements
Room requires at least 3 buildings with the element that feeds the relic element. Wood, since Wood feeds Fire. Doesn't matter if it's a Feng Shui Node, all buildings count.
>mustn't have any buildings whose elements counter relics
Can't have any buildings with the element that counters the Relics element. Since the relic is Fire element, you can't have any Water Element buildings in that room.
>well in the room for temperature management
It doesn't work that way. Wells don't reduce temperature, using Ice Crystal or Ice Essence decorations next to it is what reduces the temperature.
If you want to keep the room cool, Displays with temperature reducing items are your best option. Ice Essence Displays can be used since the Display ends up without an element.
>>
File: 20210505154132_1.jpg (623 KB, 1920x1080)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
Breakthrough lasted 3 days and 14 hours.
On the topic on manual Qi bursting, could I get better results by repeating the entire Qi burst process every 24h exactly? A core over 950k really make me want to optimize it just a little more, I'm so close to the magic 1m barrier.
>>
File: 20210505190257_1.jpg (663 KB, 1920x1080)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
>>577962
Ladies and gentlemen, we've done it.
We've fucking done it.
>>
>>577702
>>577726
A basic example, meant to demonstrate what's needed to get the artifact compatible.
The well is just a Water Source for the Water Vats. The two Carps next to it are purely for Temperature management.
Three Dragon Flags (Wooden) are for the connecting elements condition.
Earth Forges and Earth Water Vats, on Igneocopper flooring and Fire Essence decorations and walls.
All the displays are made out of Ice Essence for more temperature management.
Ignore the empty space in the middle, that should be filled with more Workshops.
>>577962
>>578243
For Qi bursting, as long as you follow the order, resetting Qi will improve your results even if the Gathering value being reset hasn't reached its peak.
So if you reset it when Qi gathering is at 30(Current)/400(Peak), you might see some improvements.
Congratulations on reaching 1M GC Score.
>>
>>577201
>a couple of purpose-raised bulls with move speed and work speed shards
What stats come as default on bulls? If I'm going to raise two of my own I might as well stack their lowest stats to guarantee they easily hit all 10 later on.
>>
File: 20210505221518_1.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1080)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
Well, finally put together this (apparently) badass formation.
Barely know a thing about formations outside of what I've read in the guide, but now I've got the pillar for it I guess I'll find out in the future.

Also, I think I'm fucking something up with her mental state. Yes, I've had her eat roughly 36 t12 Evil Flux, but she was fine mentally and since then as I've trained +mental skills and eaten a few Saria, her mental seems to keep dropping further and further as she progresses. She now knows every single +mental skill and several Saria, yet has a base -7 mental.
What am I fucking up here?
>>
>>578613
>Well, finally put together this (apparently) badass formation.
>Barely know a thing about formations outside of what I've read in the guide, but now I've got the pillar for it I guess I'll find out in the future.
Oh I also forgot to mention, I've two books on formations I got from Ancient Cultivators, but apparently I can't use any of the pieces from those books in making that formation? I don't get why at all.
>>
>>578320
7 PER, 4 CON, 3 INT, 2 LUK and CHA is my guess
>>
>>578742
>Only one above 5 and only modestly so
That sounds pretty trash, ngl.
>>
File: file.png (360 KB, 500x589)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>578754
i'm pretty sure that the only stats that matter for crafting are per, con, and int and per and int only need one or two shards to be within fixing distance of 10. personally i didn't bother. this is my best smith, she has 2000% forging speed and produces a goldwood bow in six game minutes. almost 100% uptier rate too.
>>
>>578754
does CHA even matter if you're just cranking out items

in fact what does CHA actually /do/?
>>
>Divine elixirs that can make you live for hundreds of years, regenerate limbs or revert to adolescence
>Toothache? No, don't be ridiculous. No cure for that.
Hmmmm.
>>
>>578764
The name, race and relationships really make me think desu
>>
>>578881
well you'd be WRONG because the bull is a girl and the cat is fucking half my sect
>>
>>578764
>i'm pretty sure that the only stats that matter for crafting are per, con, and int
Really? Because I think Luck matters more than Con.
https://amazing-cultivation-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Skill
>>
>>578765
>does CHA even matter if you're just cranking out items
Not really, no.
>in fact what does CHA actually /do/?
Social.

>>578811
>Toothache? No, don't be ridiculous. No cure for that.
There's two, same shit that cures anything else that's a bitch to cure, it's just not worth wasting either on a toothache though I'm sure your disciple would disagree.

>>578882
>well you'd be WRONG because the bull is a girl and the cat is fucking half my sect
You got a futa there.
>>
>>578981
huh, would you look at that

well from personal experience i can say that bulls are just fine for producing a lot of relics via bows, if your autism demands perfect outers i probably can't help
>>
>>578986
>well from personal experience i can say that bulls are just fine for producing a lot of relics via bows, if your autism demands perfect outers i probably can't help
I have 36 pop space in my sect total and my attempts at editing my save to allow for more than that have failed utterly. Raising two workbulls for my sect is a good idea, but I'm going to need them to do more than just "craft bows" to earn a spot in my sect.
>>
So, what are the weaknesses and resistances etc of the Phoenix and Torch Dragon? The major roadblock I was waiting for is no longer there, so I'm preparing to try them.
What else should I know?
>>
>>578320
>4,7,1,3,1
That's the base stats for their race, their race trait adds +2 CON and -1 INT.
You can always check them out with the Realms Palace Content Editor, using the Reincarnator Creator function. The Intelligence tab is where you'd select your shards, so you can plan out a build with it.
>>578613
Having negative Base Mental might be the problem. Keep increasing it.
>>578628
Most Level 2 nodes can't connect to Level 1 nodes. They don't have the proper auxiliary connections. The only ones that do are from the manual you get from the 2nd Golden Casket event.
If you lack that manual, then you can't expand a formation using Lv1 nodes with Lv2 nodes. Lv3 and Lv4 are different, but you won't come across them without beating Sects.
>>578997
First, check the Ancient Beast tab under Secret(Default Hotkey:U).
For the Phoenix, watch out for its Firestruck attack. If your arrays are the places targeted, then it's pretty easy to lose valuable Qi gathering materials.
For the Torch Dragon, here's an ancient guide on how to deal with it (Candle Dragon is an old translation for it):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pC433CpCM19bPS40kJGyds5vWXaqhb-W1Es2TmQ1IVw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>579083
>Keep increasing it.
With what even? I don't know of any consumables that increase it other than Sarias, and I've gotten every skill that increases it that I can find with the search bar.
>manual you get from the 2nd Golden Casket event.
Fuck, this shit keeps coming back to haunt me.
Can I build the formation entirely out of level 2 nodes if I get more manuals from the ACs?
>>
File: aww.png (30 KB, 245x115)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
bro what are you doing, this bitch has like 9 cha you ain't getting anything better
>>
>>579541
Disregard women, achieve breakthrough.
>>
>>578995
if i might digress for a moment, this is definitely the most disappointing part of the game for me. come on, when the fuck has a sect had less than even a hundred members in xianxia? i get that agencies are supposed to represent the lay members of the sect but even then, it's common for even the shittiest podunk sects to have thousands of outer disciples. i guess it would be a miracle if they could sim more than 50 pops on a map at once but man i hate the 36 cap
>>
Is there actually any way to gain Artisanry on an outer disciple?
>>
>>579700
Also, is there something in the code that makes subsequently crafted artifacts weaker or something? I've been turning water origins into artifacts, but each subsequent one has less artifact power than the last after doing 8 of them.
>>
>Extreme heat: 9.5 days
Okay yeah, how do I speed this shit up exactly?
>>
>>579489
>Mental State
A temporary solution is consuming Purity Leaf and Purity Pills.
For manuals, do you already have Violet Clouds? Adventuring at Sunshade Precipice with Wooden or Water cultivators will grant that manual, it's another source for Base Mental. For Unorthodox manuals that increase Mentality (name contains Tranquility), those don't increase base mental.
Items (like Scented Satchet) can also be used. I assume you're already using Talismans?
>Lv2 Formations
You will have to use only Lv2 nodes since you don't have any nodes that have both Lv2 and Lv1 auxiliary connections (ignoring the Prototype nodes). But since Lv2 Nodes are limited in shape, you'll have to rethink your formation layouts.
>>579700
Problematic. Since outers can't perform actions that utilize Artisanry directly, your best bet might be Fishing and hoping for events that increase a random Skill level.
>>579758
No, there is no such function in the base game.
What might cause the "issue" is having the first one be above average in stats, and the subsequent ones being either average or below average.
>>579885
You don't. Wait until Extreme Heat expires and turns into Prolonged Drought.
Then dispel Prolonged Drought and you'll get your boss fight.
>>
>>579951
>For manuals, do you already have Violet Clouds?
Can't say I've heard of that one, I've found a few manuals by happening to check the chat and somebody mentioning it, but I don't recognise that one.
>Items (like Scented Satchet) can also be used. I assume you're already using Talismans?
I'm using those for now, but my hope is for mental to be high enough without talismans that they'll never go below 50, even better if I don't have to use items either. The only reason I'm using talismans is because I'm being forced to, I'd rather use a good barrier and sacredsword ones.
>your best bet might be Fishing
I still don't have the DLC, guess I'll have to write that off then.
>What might cause the "issue" is having the first one be above average in stats, and the subsequent ones being either average or below average.
134, 127, 119, 118, 109, 108, 106, 99, 98, 97
That's the artifact power of all the water origins I've crafted, in the order they were crafted in.
>You don't. Wait until Extreme Heat expires and turns into Prolonged Drought.
One time thing or will I have this shit every single time I wanna fight the Phoenix?
>>
>>579989
>mental to be high enough without talismans that they'll never go below 50, even better if I don't have to use items either
If they've already learnt all the Orthodox Base Mental increasing manuals, then the only Mental increase that's reasonable to get is reaching Demigod. If you want them cultivating endlessly, then you're forced to use Talismans.
That's the main downside with Mental State decreasing items|manuals.
>order they were crafted
Since it's possible they may have had different amounts of Qi, it's quite likely you just got shafted by RNG. The code has no function where crafting multiple artifacts of the same type in a row reduces the resulting stats.
Maybe you just have Very Ominous Feng Shui with your system?
>One time thing
Yep. If you fight it by their Tracks Event, they'll spawn directly on your map without the previous events. This goes for all bosses.
>>
>>580034
>then the only Mental increase that's reasonable to get is reaching Demigod
How much do you get for reaching Demigod? The reason I want 50 is so they can cultivate at Demigod forever without being unstable, and not being reliant on talismans.
What held items help, scented sachet, snake scale, Saria? Anything else?
>>
>>558900
>Stumble upon this game
>Finally my youthful geeky obsession with Daoism, internal alchemy and internal martial arts is useful for something.
>>
File: primordial spirit.png (1.82 MB, 1680x1050)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Just made my first ever Primordial Spirit, as far as I understand it I want to get the attribute buffing abilities for her so I can raise the stats of outers before making them inners right?
>>
>>580505
Yes, and the weather miracles (that come all in one skill if you have it), as well as enough Qi to cast them without constantly running out. 300k is a good starter goal.
Pick up Spiritual Breath Chant too for recharging her Qi batteries, Spectral Refinement for refining elixirs to t12, the skill from the water law tree that lets you imbue a Vessel with power, and Feng Shui Identification for identifying relics as there's a number of types you'll want to keep an eye out for.
If you're never going to do a tribulation with them or anything ever again, you can also make them into your 'evil utility' person with Soul Chant and Soul Inquiry for getting new random skill manuals and laws from invaders with a little luck. They will get a lot of condemnation over time using those, but you won't care about that.
>>
>>580509
I already got that vessel animation ability since this character actually IS from the water law, what exactly are relics? I've some people mention them but I don't know where to get them from.
>>
>>580511
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10sccfp9zzNhXJU63UkHmzuvYSyktle3hmSWM-73MR-Q/edit
The main ones you want to look out for are any that increase stats and any that increase alchemy success chance or yield. Others might be situationally good depending on what it spawns with etc and how lucky you are.
>>
>>580509
>>580511
Oh I forgot to mention, you also want Soul Infection. The stat miracles give more stats the lower the target stat is, while SI temporarily lowers all stats on the target by 20% while it's casted on them. Basically more bang for your buck every time.
>>
File: sect.png (3.3 MB, 1680x1050)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>580519
>>580514
Thankyou, I don't think I have the law that gives soul infection yet, but I'll look out for it. I'm finally starting to get the hang of Xiandao cultivators, but the other two types still seem super complicated. Is there anything I really should be looking out for as I move on to Primordial spirit? I really just rushed through golden core so I still feel pretty early game.
>>
>Strange elf drops more packages if you actually hit him with the firecracker
Well. Guess I'll add that to the pile of opaque bullshit I could've stood to know earlier.
>>
>>580554
no way I thought it was random
>>
>>580557
I dunno, maybe it's confirmation bias on my part. It's just that he's given me 1 drop every time I missed and then suddenly he's dropped a ton when I bother to equip and aim it. Get the statisticians on this.
>>
>>580531
If you can cast the stat miracles that's a good milestone already.
Next up on your list should be building a hell gate (and farming anguish soul gems), and searching for better qi gathering items while you're waiting for "manifesting mandate" secrets to show up in order to get every supreme law.
You can force secrets with the derivative calculation miracle for 10 years of lifespan per cast. I might be mixing up the miracle name.
>>
>>580651
do the mandate secrets show up on their own? I always thought they were derivative calculation-only
>>
>>580836
They show up just like any other, it just feels stupidly rare when you really want them.
>>
>>580044
They get 100 after becoming a Demigod.
>Anything else?
Nope, that's pretty much it. The Torch Dragon set (Crane and Feather) works as well, but they're equipped as clothes, not held.
>>580531
Why the brownstone? You probably have a large amount of Marble (judging from your Flooring), why not use that for Walls?
For the array using Lumina Core Bars, why are you using Iron Bars? They don't gather Qi, and the place should have enough of Metal element from Lumina Core Bars.
>>580563
It's random. You can test it out yourself, save and reload. You'll notice that even if you target the same location, the results can be different.
>>580836
There is no such thing as events exclusive to Derivative Calculation.
But there are events you can't trigger with Derivative Calculation. You can't spawn Ancient Cultivator events or any of the (Boss) Tracks events with Derivative Calculation.
>>
speaking of, what are the best sets to get from the elf early on? I know people use the mental state one for divine cultivators but I don't have any right now
>>
>>580956
It's cause I just got those Luminq core bars, and the brownstone was because I didn't start flooring till way later and didn't get the marble from the Taiyi sect until a lot of it was built. I'm planning on going back and rebuilding a lot with a more expensive material later, probably jade.
>>
Does accuracy have any relevance for a Xiandao cultivator? I want the Treasures shard for the +5 protection, but it comes tied to -40% accuracy. I can't find an accuracy stat though in the detailed statistics.
>>
Does using a rebirth pill on a disciple completely hit the reset button, or does any aspect from their previous cultivation life remain at all?
>>
File: 20210507195411_1.jpg (527 KB, 1920x1080)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
First time testing the formation in battle, holy shit this ancient cultivator MELTED in less than two seconds.
>>
File: 20210507200127_1.jpg (549 KB, 1920x1080)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>581616
Is this relic noteworthy for anything, or is it another one of those that I might as well throw into the stat room with the others?
>>
>>580965
For the Torch Dragon sets, the mental one can be used for Xiandao as well. Especially if you want them to cultivate endlessly. Getting the attainment reducing set is also useful if you have a dedicated learning area, but utilizing a single set for multiple cultivators requires you to change it between them.
The Artifact Mastery|Spell|Protection sets are useful if you have a cultivator focused on any of those aspects. A possible order would be Attainment reducing, then the Mental ones, and finally the other three. If you're using a mixed gender Sect (you most likely are), then get the sets for both genders before moving on to another set.
>>581282
Accuracy is shown on the basic stats screen, next to dodge. It's not used for artifact combat, so you can ignore it for Xiandao cultivators.
>>581568
Unless you're using certain rebirthing methods, they'll return to the state that they initially spawned in. If a Yaoguai cleared the shapeshifting tribulation, then they won't have to face it again. Titles also remain. But the miracles done on them, elixirs consumed, manuals learned, etc. all gets reset.
>>581616
Found something that might interest you.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2123584480
A script mod that increases the sect limits. No translation should be needed.
>>581631
Useful for a Shendao, but if you don't care for the Divine Residents, stick it in your Suppression room.
>>
Erm, how do I get the secret drop from the Phoenix? The comments say to weaken both the crown and tail, hit the body until 100 fire stacks, break both parts and then attack it, but I can't get the phoenix to live that long for 100 stacks.
>>
File: 20210507224454_1.jpg (592 KB, 1920x1080)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>581759
Eventually managed it by keeping him distracted with a single cultivator for 80% of the fight. Only problem was he sat his fat ass on a bedroom when he died.
Is this mantle special in any way, or is it just pure bragging rights?
>>
>>581759
Yeah at some point you kind of out-power the bosses and have to really handicap yourself to trigger their ultimate forms.
>>581939
Don't think so, just cosmetic gear like all the boss mantles.
>>
Say experienced anon, you wanna remind me why Divine Minds are bad? I'm going to be awakening my first god tier Yaougai today and rushing them through their tribulation then reincarnating them, but the more I look at this Divine Mind in my sect treasury the better it looks.
>>
>>582380
not him, but doesn't rebirthing yaoguai fuck up their thought shards?
>>
>>582380
Based on the findings of the Sentient Spirit guide, it also decreases the base Five stats. That's the main issue.
If you're able to raise the other stats to 10 and have enough Fortune Seeds to cast Body of Genesis before their promotion, consider the Divine Mind. If you don't need the added Potential, Nirvana Pill is a better option since it lets you retail all inspiration.
>>582450
It can change the base stats, not the traits. Went over this previously.
>>
>>582707
I'm honestly not confident I'll have all the stats I need, especially for getting Charisma to 10. If I'm going to give 2 t12 Eternity pills and 4 of the Bane variety to a cultivator, what stat level (down to the decimal point) would he have had to have had in order to reach 8.34?
>>
File: 20210508220800_1.jpg (571 KB, 1920x1080)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
According to what I've been told, this should be the equivalence of 04/20 Qi sense. This is after retrying 8 times and it's always been 15 or 16.
What's the best way to get it to randomize a bit harder than it currently is doing?
>>
File: 1620534195.jpg (755 KB, 1920x1080)
755 KB
755 KB JPG
i ought to redo my sect from the ground up at some point because it's mostly ugly brownstone patchwork but that seems like a lot of planning
>>
Can anyone link the google docs guides? They are so much better than anything I managed to google.
>>
>>584384
this one?

https://docs.google.com/document/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vQ7BV9Pyt4TVv56U7fVAJaPYQAvbHzRJ6uyX-mxbE8fPceI9yFd5pT6kuWfOan-5YmYOLBKMnAiia4C/pub#h.v7cnit7wuli8
>>
File: 1620563944.jpg (330 KB, 1106x983)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
array progress and the first good relic i've found since i accedentally mulched my workshop relic
>>
Is there a list of personality traits and their effects? I'd like to know exactly what energetic really does.
>>
>>582742
What? You already know the answer to that.
A single Eternity Pill gives 10% to Base Five stats. Refine it to T12 (3 times), and it's 10*(1,2^'3)=17.28%. Consuming a second T12 Eternity Pill increases it by 17.28*(1-0.8)=3.456%.
A single Bane Pill gives 10% to Base Five stats. Refine it to T12 (3 times), and it's 10*(1,2^'3)=17.28%. Since Bane Pills have 50% elixir resistance, the second pill increases it by 17.28*(1-0.5)=8.64%, and the medicine resistance is increased by 50*(1-0.5)=25%.
The third Bane Pill would increase it by 17.28*(1-[0.5+0.25])=4.32%, and the medicine resistance is increased by 50*(1-[0.5+0.25])=12.5%.
The fourth Bane Pill would increase it by 17.28*(1-[0.5+0.25+0.125]=2.16%, and the medicine resistance is increased by 50*(1-[0.5+0.25+0.125]=6.25%.
Adding the stat increases together, you would get an increase of 53.136%.
>>583704
Pray to whatever deity you believe in, restart, and keep trying. Using a different name has no effect, but if you want a placebo, go for it.
>>584384
Here's an index with a comment or two:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m9Bfg1tlhSE7ALukMRKEZl1wBQQ_ZnajfF1Rv0d51LI/edit?usp=sharing
>>584842
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1whtvP7iCdasfsF-PytNrrzX6psgEa1EnxXmVK0hSSY0/edit
>>
>>584941
>What? You already know the answer to that.
It took me over ten minutes yesterday to work out that I'd need 8.34 to hit 10 when a 20% boost is tacked on, why do you keep throwing math lessons at me and then acting confused when I've learned nothing?
>>
>>584950
While this game has a somewhat low entry barrier, the ceiling is pretty high due to the complex mechanics. Since there isn't a Trib IX walk-through with simple steps (Start with X, then do Y, while also doing Z), you'd have to understand why something is done in a certain way. Since you're attempting to reach the limits, there are a lot of mechanics you need to understand.
Since I already mentioned how refined medicines with resistances work, I assumed you already knew how to utilize the knowledge.
But if you're having trouble with simple mathematics, then that's another matter. That stat requirement? You're trying to remold without any suppression, so the number can actually be lower.
So to reinstate, you're trying to solve the following:
X+X*0.2=10
1.2X=10
X=8.333
Adding the stat increase from those 6 pills with a 20% remold:
X+X*0.2+X*0.53136=10
1.73136X=10
X=5.7758
The reason I'm acting confused is because I don't see why those two equations are confusing|difficult.
>>
File: orangutan.jpg (33 KB, 329x329)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>584990
>The reason I'm acting confused is because I don't see why those two equations are confusing|difficult.
I may like maths (weirdly), but I only like it when it's nice and simple. Once you get beyond multiplication with integers then I start to get sad.
No other game has ever forced mathematics more complicated than that on me before.
A friend told me the answer I'm looking for is 5.45 if I increase it by 53.136%, oh well.
>>
>>584941
>Pray to whatever deity you believe in, restart, and keep trying. Using a different name has no effect, but if you want a placebo, go for it.
What I mean is, what actions on my part cause the RNG for it to reroll at all? If I just reload the save and try again immediately it gives me the exact same outcome, I want to know how I can get the RNG to reroll the result with minimal effort on my part so the process can be sped up.
>>
>>585081
Since I've already gone over why Yaoguai get different stats after a rebirth, I'll skip that explanation.
If you want them to have different stats after awakening, you'd have to use another animal. You won't see much difference with the same animal.
If you want them to have different stats in general, rebirth them. Then you'll see the stats that they'll have in the future.
The seed gets randomly generated on awakening, but you won't see its effects until you rebirth them.
This means that if you return to a point before awakening, they will generate with new stats. But to find out whether those new stats are worth it, you need to utilize another save slot.
>>
>>585119
That's... not what I'm asking, at all.
I'm just trying to reroll this fucker with enough Qi Sense to not be dogshit in his initial awakening and maybe even have a beneficial trait too, but I'm not sure what actions on my part cause the RNG for it to change. Like, can I reroll it by me cancelling another disciple's order? Can I reroll it by me acquiring items with my Mini-Universe? I used to think these worked but they're not working for this, I simply get the exact same Qi sense each time.
What simple action can I take to change the outcome?
>>
>>585151
The stats you see when you awaken them are based on the animal they were before you awakened them. No matter how many times you reload, awakening the same animal will give you similar stats.
Cancelling another disciple's order does jack shit.
Acquiring items with the Mini-Universe does jack shit.
As long as you awaken that same animal with identical shards, you will get similar results. The simple (only) action you can take to change that outcome is to use a different animal or use different shards to awaken them.
>>
File: file.png (663 KB, 685x737)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
my sect leader barely hit core 3 the first time around
>>
File: My head hurts.png (13 KB, 500x314)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>585232
Okay, look, I want you to listen to me VERY CAREFULLY here:
Yes, the shards won't change no matter what I do, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SHARDS,
Things that remain the same no matter how many times I awaken them initially:
>The initial stats
>The maximum skill ranges
>The default traits
etc, because those are tied to the shards they have and the animal they are. I. AM. AWARE. OF. THIS. I AM NOT TRYING TO CHANGE ANY OF THAT.

Things that ARE POSSIBLE to be different when awakening them:
>Initial skill values
>Extra traits
THIS is what I'm trying to reroll here. Yes, no matter how many times I awaken them they will have XX/33 Qi sense for example, they will have that because I intentionally got them the shards to raise the max Qi sense, I am not trying to change that. What I want to change is the INITIAL Qi sense, the XX part. I am trying to get anywhere between 21/33 and 33/33 for the Qi sense when I awaken them so that I can hit 33 once they have learned the Qi sense raising skills. If they can have a 4th (non-standard) trait that is beneficial to them too then that is fantastic, I know it is possible to get one as I've had one pop up twice now.

What can I do to get that INITIAL skill value to reroll? If I awaken them, they have 16/33 Qi sense and then reload the save and awaken them again immediately then they will still have that 16. What simple action can I take to get that 16 to reroll?

If I say "that's not what I am talking about", that is a prompt for you to completely eliminate what you last said from the list of possible things I could be asking about, and change it to something that makes sense given what I have told you. It is not a prompt for you to repeat the same damned thing in a slightly different way.
>>
File: file.png (147 KB, 231x229)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
oh jeez here he goes again
>>
>>585538
I'm guessing Miao Niggerman is a Cat Yaoguai?
>>
>>585607
and a manwhore
>>
File: Yaoguai_Order.png (26 KB, 508x763)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>585515
>If I awaken them, they have 16/33 Qi sense and then reload the save and awaken them again immediately then they will still have that 16
You know what your problem is? Assuming they will always have that 16.
They won't.
Since I assume you're not braindead, look at this image. Those are the main steps for raising Yaoguai. Enlighten an animal (Qi of Genesis), form their shards and a lot of thinking, awaken their Intelligence, wait until the timer ticks down, name them, clear their shapeshifting tribulation and rebirth them to get their final stats.
The first two steps are done already and the last two steps would be done in the future, so they're not important.
Triggering Awaken Intelligence starts a timer and at the end of it you assign them a name. The Yaoguai gets created (including the RNG) at the moment when you name them. If you quicksave a few seconds between the Awakening completes, reloading to that point will give different results even with the same name. They will still be in the general range, but there will be some variety. But it seems I wasn't being clear enough.
If you are braindead, then this should make it clear:
>they will still have that 16
Not always.
>What simple action can I take to get that 16 to reroll?
Reload before you gave them a name.
>>
>>584941
on that personality trait doc, it lists baldness as a trait... does this only affect traits like monk that make the unit bald or does it just apply to any unit that is bald? particularly curious whether the sacred relic which causes units in the room to become temporarily bald is temporarily applying this trait as well
>>
>>585695
whoops, meant backgrounds like monk* there is no monk personality trait lol
>>
>>585688
>You know what your problem is? Assuming they will always have that 16.
I had assumed they would always remain at 16, because I went out of my way to ask several times over the last days and weeks if that initial 16/33 (or whatever) Qi sense would still be a 16/33 after their rebirth.
You confirmed to me it would be. Perhaps I'm just stupid for believing you, idk.

The Per/Con/Cha/Int/Luk stats will randomize, you've made that abundantly clear, but any time I have asked about the initial Qi sense value you've told me it would still be the same after I feed them a Nirvana pill, just like it is for a human cultivator.

How about the traits? If my guy on awakening gets a trait for "Energetic" or whatever else, will that remain after their Nirvana pill?
>>
>>585751
I see that giving detailed answers can make people more confused and reach an entirely different conclusion.
When I've previously mentioned the stats, that's referring to the Base Stats, also referred to as BaseFive. Perception is a stat. Mining isn't, it's a Skill. Skills have their Ability Rating based on stats, but Skill Level has nothing to do with stats.
The Skill levels will be identical on a second and third rebirth, yes, just like it is for a human cultivator. But not for the first rebirth.
Rebirthing doesn't remove traits (Features).
>>
>>585797
>Rebirthing doesn't remove traits (Features).
Okay, then to my understanding of how this all works, I will (ideally) want to awaken them with a positive trait, which guarantees that I will still have that trait on them several days later after I force them through their rebirth.
Swordborn sounds like the best, but I would take anything that's a net positive.

Is this correct? If it is correct then I return to my original question "how do I get them to re-roll their initial awakening with a different roll at the traits table?" The RNG part does not kick in at the moment I click the button, I am 95% sure of this after having tested it repeatedly as on one test I was repeatedly getting the Energetic trait and 16/33 Qi sense if I did nothing differently, despite how statistically improbable that should be if the RNG of that part is determined when or after I click the awaken button.

One other question: Should I be checking what the final stats will be by almost immediately rebirthing them at the first possible second, or do I have to first pass their shapeshifting tribulation and then rebirth them for it to be accurate?
>>
>>585814
>Is this correct?
Pretty much. Not going to into the semantics of whether it's worth it, I think it's been discussed already.
>return to my original question
In that napkin drawing of a scheme, that happens after Assign Name. This means going to a point before that happens.
>RNG part does not kick in at the moment I click the button
Unfortunately, it does. The part where you set the name, that's when RNG happens.
>pass their shapeshifting tribulation and then rebirth them for it to be accurate
Unnecessary. The stats and skills aren't affected by the tribulation.
>>
Observations from a dozen resets:
Perception always goes down by 4, Con always goes up by 2 or 3, Charisma either goes to 0 or stays the same, Int / Luck go down slightly, Qi sense is never ever higher than 06/20 (adjusted).
Here's me thinking the stats would stay the same or go up only.
>>
File: Qi sense goes down.jpg (462 KB, 1920x736)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>586108
And to add, after one rebirth her maximum Qi sense went down from 33 to 27 after rebirthing them, which to my understanding from anon telling me repeatedly, is completely impossible.
What gives.
>>
File: 20210510163710_1.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1080)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>>586128
Finally got one after 20 attempts that breaks 19/33 at last and reaches 23/33, yet Battle is suddenly down 8 points. I have not heard anything at all about max skills getting gutted after rebirth.
>>
What even is the point of shards that increase potential? Doesn't the extra potential go away forever after their rebirth?
>>
>>586146
Some time ago I mentioned the stats being different. Not that they would be better, just different. That you've already noticed.
Now, based on those images, the common factor is the Skill being obsessed. Does it mean that Obsessed skills will always have lower level caps?
No.
There could be other factors in play that aren't accounted for, but without having every detail from that NPC, it's hard to guess what's causing it. But blaming their obsession on it is definitely an option until you manage to compile more data on it.
>I have not heard anything at all about max skills getting gutted after rebirth.
Neither have I (or have no recollection of it).
>>586452
The shards that increase potential work by adding to the Post-Natal Potential value. Potential increasing manuals work the same way.
Doesn't increase the size of their Inner Cauldron, but it will make them train|cultivate faster.
>>
>>586525
What does obsessed even do, other than causing said skills to gain exp faster?

>Doesn't increase the size of their Inner Cauldron, but it will make them train|cultivate faster.
So completely and utterly worthless then, since they're only doing the bulk of their training after they've been rebirthed.
>>
>>586542
>causing said skills to gain exp faster
And giving them a positive mood when they do it. That's pretty much it.
>So completely and utterly worthless then
Only if you don't plan on cultivating with them.
>they're only doing the bulk of their training after they've been rebirthed
In the images above, if you click on the arrow in that screen to show known relationships (hidden under those tooltips), you'll also see a list of thought stats for Yaoguai.
Notice how they remain the same after rebirthing. You won't lose out on that extra post-natal potential, since the source of the bonus (that shard) remains.
>>
>>586561
>You won't lose out on that extra post-natal potential, since the source of the bonus (that shard) remains.
But it shows -0.50 Post-natal potential in the stats window, is that not what matters?
>>
>>586570
A negative value is a bad thing, yes. But I fail to see how you can get a negative Post-Natal potential with shards, since both Thoughts increase it (either by 1 or by 0.5), unless you're using mods.
>>
>>586581
Starts off +1.0 thanks to shards, eat a Nirvana pill, it's now -0.5 every single time.

One question I do have about the stats: for one stat to raise does another have to lower or anything like that? Do they have to balance against each other?
Also from observation, initial Qi sense level isn't random, it's """"random"""". Maybe a little under 90% of the time it's been 06/20 (adjusted) or lower with a small handful of 08, 09, or 10/20 results. If it was random I'd expect to have seen at least a few results in the upper half of the possibilities, if not half of them.
>>
File: 20210511140302_1.jpg (597 KB, 1920x1080)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>586525
>Now, based on those images, the common factor is the Skill being obsessed.
In this attempt Magic got reduced to 0/0. (not obsessed)
>>
File: 20210511141354_1.jpg (576 KB, 1920x1080)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>586525
>>587237
and in this one Qi sense got gutted again, also not obsessed.
>>
File: qi gathering array.png (108 KB, 1500x700)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
did i forget anything major
>>
>>587329
I can think of two: Most spirit relics from the Ancient Cultivators come with an additional 4 range 50 gathering on them, though this is obviously incompatible with the Spirit Pagoda.
The other and more major thing is to drop a good Qi gathering item on the middle tile, ban it, then put the cushion back over it.
>>
>>587329
I've heard that you can gain 1 permanent Qi sense through the Kunlun immortal fair, how do you do it?
>>
>>586927
Considering how potential is calculated (the BaseFive and age), getting a lower potential due to lower stats makes sense. What doesn't make sense is the shard turning negative.
>it's """"random""""
Considering that it still follows some rules, yep. But since the hidden values it's based on aren't observable, you can consider it random. Unlike Sentient Spirits with their so called "super names".
>>587237
>>587241
Obsessions aren't the culprit, figured as much. There's also a minuscule possibility of it being a bug that gets fixed when you restart the game. Unfortunately, not enough testing has been done on the CreateA2HNpc function to suggest why it acts the way it does for you.
>>587329
Main problem: Range 1 Qi Gathering items are bugged. They don't work. What exactly are you attempting with that?
>>587384
Send a pre-GC disciple to the event, Qi Sense gets boosted if they observe the Fair.
>>
>>587856
just making a chart for my own convenience

>>587348
updated, thanks
>>
File: 1605433307824.png (115 KB, 398x522)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>558900
>want to start new sect
>afraid it'll disappear another 2 months from my life
big content patch so I have a good reason to when
>>
>>587856
>Send a pre-GC disciple to the event, Qi Sense gets boosted if they observe the Fair.
The times I've tried that, they just gained 1 Artifact Mastery or something equally worthless instead.
>>
>>587961
it seems like they've abandoned development to work on the sequel, since the last 'content' update was ages ago and contained a few cosmetic things and nothing more
>>
>>587961
2023 is a year to consider. If you don't want to wait that long, do a modded run.
>>588003
Different contests have different bonuses for pre-GC disciples. Qi Sense is from the Kunlun Debate.
>>
Complaining to others about RNG often works well, so let's give it a try.

Fucking hell man, why is this apparently so much to ask? The stats on this Yaougai can (apparently) range from:
>6, 7 or 8 Per
>8 or 9 Con
>0, 1, 2 or 3 Cha
>5.5, 6.5 or 7.5 Int
>5.5, 6.5 or 7.5 Luck
>13/33 Qi sense to 23/33 Qi sense
With occasionally max skill totals getting gutted.

All I'm asking is for neither Per or Cha to be complete shit and at least one of the two in the upper range, maybe even the 6.5 Int too if I'm very lucky, combined with 21+ Qi sense and no skills ruined. Why is this so much to ask?

I've had a 7 Per / 1 Cha / 5.5 Int / 22/23 Qi sense once which I've saved if I get desperate, but come the fuck on just give me something a tiny bit better I'm dying out here.
>>
>>588909
Is there anything at all that skews this RNG?
For example, does sect feng shui fuck with it?

I don't see why the outcome is almost entirely lowrolls.
>>
File: Custom_Models.png (310 KB, 441x501)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>588909
Have you considered the fact that maybe the game doesn't want you to minmax and just go with what you have?
Because with how the random functions work, you'd get more out of having two decent cultivators than having a single ideal cultivator. Not that there's anything wrong with what you're doing, but you might have already reached the "reasonable" limits after awakening.
>>588931
>Is there anything at all that skews this RNG?
Unity GMathUtl is the class responsible for the skill RNG. UnityEngine is responsible for their seed. Sect Feng Shui is irrelevant.
Since you can't influence those functions, you might as well consider them fully random. The main reason you might get "screwed" by RNG is bad luck.

And if anyone had wondered, yes, custom models are possible. They will also work for Immortal Mortal Bodies (the ascended statues).
>>
File: 20210317205704_1.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1080)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>588979
>Have you considered the fact that maybe the game doesn't want you to minmax and just go with what you have?
The game can go fuck itself.
>Because with how the random functions work, you'd get more out of having two decent cultivators than having a single ideal cultivator. Not that there's anything wrong with what you're doing, but you might have already reached the "reasonable" limits after awakening.
I have had this tiger for literally 7 in game years and change, this pic is from mid March and it's the exact same tiger. If I'm not willing to invest a bit of time into one of the ancient ancestors of my sect, then what the hell am I willing to invest my time into?

>you might as well consider them fully random.
If that were true, then I've lost somewhere from 50 to 100 coinflips in a row, given that I've not once had it roll above 23/33 Qi sense, especially since close to half the time it's 16/32 or lower.
>>
>>589263
You're investing time into their initializing phase. Nothing wrong with that. It's similar to rolling an ideal set of disciples at the beginning of the game.
Just don't forget to invest time into their other phases. Being an outer disciple and training skills, getting remolded, consuming refined elixirs, forming the best golden core achievable, etc. Having a decent base is nice, but they still have a lot to do before you can consider retiring them. Don't underestimate the capabilities of a full subspirit set, or other complex mechanics you can utilize.
>I've lost somewhere from 50 to 100 coinflips in a row
That's certainly a way of looking at it, and it might not improve if you're telling the game to go fuck themselves. Ignoring the possibilities of the code becoming sentient, there's a fact you're overlooking. You're not flipping a coin. You're rolling and throwing multiple dice.
It's not a 6, or even 3 sided dice. At best, it's a D20. And you're looking for a certain value on a certain dice. What's worse, the dice are identical, since there's no functional difference between one skill or another.
Without going into statistics, I guess the odds you're having don't seem unlikely.
>>
>>589352
You say that stuff as if I wasn't going to do all of that. Hell, I invested more than that into a regular human bean and got them over 1 million core, basically as a trial / practice run for this tiger.
>>
>>589352
>Don't underestimate the capabilities of a full subspirit set
Oh, and on the topic of those I've been waiting to get one of the skills I've heard about that give 2 or 3 subspirits that come from the spirit roots / ancient cultivators I think. I've still yet to see any though.
>>
File: 20210513000527_1.jpg (564 KB, 1920x1080)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
8 perception which almost never happens.
2 Charisma which is really rare.
The other stats are acceptable.
19/33 Qi sense which is not enough but I'd be willing to sit through two Kunlun debates to make the above happen.

...The problem is that her Battle stat got gutted down to 16, I don't know why the fuck the stats are sometimes getting ruined.

Perception and Charisma only get above 6 / 0 respectively about 1/3rd of the time each, the real problem I've been having is the fucking Qi sense. I've not seen better than 19/33 in at least 30 rolls now.
>>
Done trying for the day, but the skills getting ruined for no discernable reason is quickly driving me to the point of trying to find some character edit mod or something, fucking manually setting the max skill back to what it's supposed to be, and simply moving on with my life.
Looking at the other max skills and not just Qi sense or battle it can happen to any skill I've noticed, even multiple skills.
>>
File: 20210513135434_1.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>589490
Yeah, something definitely feels wrong here. I'm now positive that it's picking from a pool of possible templates and giving me one of them, templates based on factors I don't know.
Just had this result right now which is perfectly identical to that one I had some time back, I'd saved one second before the awakening was complete in order to speed up reloads, but it appears it's a doomed future and that all of the possibilities in it are complete dogshit. I've not had one single Qi sense roll over 19/33 in... I've lost count of how many attempts.

Guess the only thing I can do is reload slightly earlier, play a bit, then retry from there or something.
>>
>>589390
Those manuals from ancient cultivators are a part of their drop list, just like most Lv2 Formation manuals. Keep farming them, you'll get those manuals eventually.
>>590147
Templates? You're giving the game too much credit.
You can try reloading to an earlier point in time, but you will get similar results. If you've lost your patience with reloading, ModModifier might be what you're looking for. Not a simple mod, but it will allow you to edit the properties and values directly.

For anyone else interested in the script mod that increases sect population limits, posted >>581746 , here's what it does:
A script file with a single function, zuiDRSXG:OnEnter()
The role of the function is to change 2 arrays, CS.XiaWorld.GameDefine.SchoolMaxNpc and CS.XiaWorld.GameDefine.SxhoolMaxDNpc. By default, they are identical and contain 12,12,24,36.
Or in simple English, those two lists set up the Sect Population limits based on your reputation. The mod changes them to 36,36,72,180.
If you want even more disciples, then you'd need to edit lines 5 and 8 in the mods Scripts\zuiDRSXG.lua file.
Your performance might be affected due to the increased disciple count, but you are no longer limited by the default population cap. This lets you use more formations, more adventure slaves, dedicated workers, etc.
Unfortunately, increasing the map size is still an issue, so no 256x256 or larger maps yet.
>>
>>590464
>Templates? You're giving the game too much credit.
Then how do you explain me getting two cultivators a day apart with absolutely identical stats? A rare combination of stats I'd only seen that once, to boot.
>>
>>590503
RNG. No, really.
I assume you transcribed all the base stats (decimals), together with skills (level, ability rating, xp), into a sheet? If you did that and got identical results, then one possible explanation is the two identical random seeds achieving identical results. Possible, but extremely unlikely. Since you did it on the same NPC reducing external factors (traits and other stats), it's a greater than usual possibility.
However, there's a chance that not all stats were identical. Either something got rounded or just something you overlooked, having similar results is definitely something that can happen. And considering how easy it is to overlook something if you've spent multiple days on it, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>590545
Obviously I can't conclusively prove anything, but when I was using my save with 1 second before awakening after dozens and dozens of resets it felt like looking for a specific type and build of person but only keeping my search radius limited to a single small street of 20 to 30 houses. I was getting a lot of identical results, most of which I wrote off as noise as they were all unremarkable.
When I get two results with the exact same extra trait, the exact same skill and stat totals and are flawed in identical ways while having multiple stats that show up incredibly rarely? Then I can't just write it off as a fluke.

The second I redid my save and stopped reloading from the last second though, the difference was immediate and obvious. Like going from a single street to the entire town.

Also I've tried my Divine Minds a couple of times, have yet to spot the difference from a Nirvana pill other than the former gives me +2.50 post-natal potential and the latter leaves me with -0.50 post-natal potential. Where should I be looking for the difference? Because it doesn't appear to be in the stats.
>>
>>590570
As far as the randomness goes, if you find that doing something else gives you better (or just different) results, then there's nothing wrong with believing it works. Considering how cursed the code is, having unintended features is nothing surprising. That's also why manual Qi bursting and T15+ items are a thing.
For the pills that rebirth the cultivator, there are four elixirs with different effects. Unless you're using external tools or have a testing sect for trying things out and writing the results down, you're only choice to find out the differences is from others.
The four pills:
>Rebirth Pill
A regular rebirth
>Nirvana Pill
Retain all Inspiration, potential decreased by 1.5
>Divine Mind
Retain 25% Inspiration, potential increased by 1.5
>Maligned Mind
Retain 75% Inspiration, potential decreased by 1.5
And I found the problem, the potential difference that both Minds provide (a modifier) is also added for the Nirvana pill for some odd reason. And it uses the same one that Maligned Mind provides. That's why you get reduced post-natal potential.
>>
File: Shrugs.jpg (59 KB, 449x642)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>590702
>For the pills that rebirth the cultivator, there are four elixirs with different effects. Unless you're using external tools or have a testing sect for trying things out and writing the results down, you're only choice to find out the differences is from others.
Once I finally decide to keep a result (I've two on the back burner, though one's just a side-grade of the other, hoping for something a tiny bit better since I've seen some really good shit that fell flat when it came to Qi sense or some shit) then I'll make a point of noting every stat and stuff after each rebirth method, see what I come up with.

>And I found the problem, the potential difference that both Minds provide (a modifier) is also added for the Nirvana pill for some odd reason. And it uses the same one that Maligned Mind provides. That's why you get reduced post-natal potential.
Pic.
>>
Oh yeah - twice now I've had outers die of "Cause of death: deceased" completely suddenly with no visible injuries. What's up with that?
>>
>>590735
Just because a value is hidden doesn't mean it's not used.
Deceased is the listed cause of death if they die of old age, or their Age reaching the estimated Lifespan. Since that value (Lifespan:??) isn't shown for outers, you have no way of knowing when they'll die. Not something you'd see at the start of your run, but you will notice it if you've been playing the same run for multiple years.
>>
>>591414
I mean, that was my guess but the reason I bring it up is one of the two who died was my freshly awakened 13 year old tiger who dropped dead after only 3 in-game hours while I was testing stuff.
>>
>>591567
Are you also aware that lifespan is influenced by Constitution? There are known cases of outers dying while in a Stat suppression room, thanks to their lifespan decreasing to their current age (or even lower). Just a possibility.
>>
>>592274
Sounds plausible, that's probably it. I was trying to raise their stats to see what potential they'd reach.
>>
>>592329
If your suppression room can take your outers Constitution to 0, give them a lifespan increasing elixir before you send them in the room. That way they won't die upon entering the room.
>>
Link to the latest ver.?
>>
i installed this game and did the tutorials
i now understand nothing
>>
>>593073
Refer to this post, and don't be afraid to ask any and all questions you may have at all. We're here for you.
>>558903
>>
Anyone have some blueprint outside the workshop to share?
>>
>>593597
Clark's Blueprints should have everything you need, what else do you want?
>>
File: 20210515174032_1.jpg (593 KB, 1920x1080)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>Night Watcher trait
Never seen that one before, and the trait guide doesn't even recognise it that I can find.
>>
Why the fuck does every Ancient Scroll just give the sacred pavilion? is there a way around that?
>>
>>593645
>blueprint outside the workshop
> what else do you want?
Only what I asked for.
>>
>>593850
Yes, but containing what exactly? Other than maybe hyper specific stuff the workshop has it covered.
>>
>>593859
Blueprint that range fron the most basic outer disciple room to the most advanced buildings.
I'M ASKING FOR ARCHIVES OUTSIDE THE STEAM WORKSHOP, THE REASON FOR THAT IS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO PAY MONEY FOR VIDYA AND CERTAILY NOT PAYING FILTHY ROBBING CHINKS!
Is this even 4chan anymore?
>>
File: Final stats.jpg (117 KB, 468x705)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Well, nearly a week of resetting later and this is the best I've been able to come up with. Perception isn't the worst possible, Charisma isn't zero and Qi sense is high enough to be fixable with without visiting a bunch of Kunlun debates.
What annoys me is I've seen rolls that had +2 to every stat except Con over this a couple of times, but never with skills that weren't ruined by having their maxes lowered or dogshit Qi sense. Theoretically I could get much better, but it's been so long without me actually playing the game that I need to just move on.
>>
>>593888
>I can't simply use the workshop because I'm on a pirated copy
See, this is the part you were completely neglecting to mention. I'd link you Clarke's Blueprints as an actual file but I don't know how / where to find it in my installation, sorry.
>>
>>593901
it's located in steamapps\workshop\content\955900\2308689250

i played with it for a minute but couldn't figure out how to make it work as a standalone
>>
>>593901
The more I look into it the more I read complaints about this being poorly followed by the west, I had a previus installation from an early build, 1.03 max, with tens of self made blueprint. In the first two weeks the dev dropped ten updates and I decided to wait.
I just wanted to drop a zip file and see what's new.
>>
>>593917
I've taken the entire folder and zipped it up. No idea if that will work.
Got a file sharing site that doesn't require I register to use it?
>>
>>593932
catbox.moe i guess
>>
>>593935
>>593932
I'll try and report
>>
>>593935
https://files.catbox.moe/k82ya3.rar
>>
>>593955
What folder?
>>
>>593975
Look above.
>>
File: where.png (48 KB, 872x437)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>593988
What folder is this from?
>>
>>593996
It wasn't even part of the ACS folder, it was in the steamapps/workshop etc directory.
>>593917
>>
>>590702
>>590724
Okay I've tested it and the results are in.
The difference is that a Nirvana pill rebirth gives them 2.88% faster cultivation speed compared to the Divine Mind.
That's it.
>>
>>594004
>>593917
Nvm, this is never going to get the same treatment as stuff like C;S.
Sorry for bother
>>
>>594010
You're forgetting about the inspiration carrying over. But if you don't have millions of inspiration already, it's irrelevant.
>>594019
There are ways of working around it. Directly copying the mod folder contents (Blueprint folder) into your game install folder is one way. That might not work that well.
Another solution is to directly add the blueprints to your created blueprints folder. To clarify:
Look in the Blueprint folder in that zip, it contains a lot of folders, each containing an image and a Content.json.
Copy all those folders into your AmazingCultivationSimulator\saves\CreateBlueprint\Blueprint folder.
If you don't have that folder, try creating a blueprint ingame, it will be generated after that.
>>
>>594029
I have cultivators with 500 million inspiration I'm not using, because I'm being really slow and I've a dozen places generating 20m exp every so often and I've nothing to spend them on. It's about as irrelevant as could possibly be for me.
>>
>>594019
>>594029
Another possibility is to extract the 2308689250 folder into AmazingCultivationSimulator\Mods, renaming
>2308689250
to
>Clark's Blueprints
and then enabling the mod. Might not work as well though, haven't tested that option.
>>594030
Yeah, just because it's an option doesn't mean it's a good one. Might get more out of it if you're using the rebirth method for creating subspirit sets, retaining the inspiration seems like a good idea for that use case.
>>
What exactly does the artifact suppression stat do? I get that it allows you to punch artifacts, but punching artifacts seems more like a toggle while the suppression stat is expressed like a variable. The entire mechanic is extremely vague.
>>
Any xianxia games that are translated?
>>
Game seems very interesting but I can’t get over how ugly it looks
>>
>5.50 Luck
>Eat 2 t12 Eternity Pills and 4 t12 Bane Pills
>6.76 Luck
I've been duped and quite possibly bamboozled.
>>
>>595055
>thinking you can become a chosen of the heavens with a couple of shitty pills
>>
Does the mood boost from phallus-tempering refer to sexual enhancement or does it refer to tempering your cultivator's defense against those witches that want to steal his yang essence?
>>
>>594547
>extremely vague
That shouldn't come as a surprise. Artifact suppression isn't something you should care about. The main reason Physical cultivators are strong is because they attack the enemy directly. If you make them focus on artifacts, they aren't that OP anymore. If you need to choose between Artifact Suppression and something else, pick something else. Not that it's a bad thing, just that there are better stats to focus on.
>>595055
Base Five stats are confusing, yes. Traits work on top of the base stats. You would notice it only on certain tribulation runs, mostly the ones that have reduced disciple stats. Having the base stats too low will be an issue, even if you drug them with expensive elixirs.
>>595229
It's actually referring to the mood value shown in the Mood & Social tab. It manages to be so vague that it goes full circle and does exactly what it says.
>>
>>595342
What types of stats affect the base potential? As in, are there any temporary stat gain methods that will get extra potential and thus a larger inner cauldron?
>>
>>595348
Base potential is calculated. The formula is:
(60/Age)+(BaseFiveTol/10)
BaseFiveTol is the sum of the base five stats (PER,CON,CHA,INT,LUK).
The Sentient Spirit guide lists the potential calculation at awakening as:
POT=0.1*(Sum of 5 Human Attributes)+4.29
Which is pretty much the same thing, but the age is predefined and the 60/Age is defined as 4.29
Increase the base stats and decrease the age for greatest results.
>>
>>595364
>Increase the base stats and decrease the age for greatest results.
Do all methods of stat increase work? Forming pills, the 5 +30% stat pills, Heavensent talisman, the branch sects?
That's what I'm asking.
>>
>>595373
Innate potential gets locked when they become a disciple. Any possible changes are only with the post-natal potential.
While you will get a larger inner cauldron, you will lose out on the forming pill buff for your Golden Core forming, if their stats were too low. What I'm referring to is the law compatibility, if it's not maxed, using a Forming pill for the GC breakthrough is a valid strategy. Not a problem if you can max their stats.
Inner cauldron is only relevant pre-GC, so unless you're attempting a pre-GC sunpill, boosting the GC breakthrough would be a better use for the forming pill in general.
>>
>>595389
You've said so much, that the answer is now clear as mud. I'm not asking that.
Just yes or no, will some or all of those things get me a larger inner cauldron? If only some, which ones?

This is for a 10 shard 33 Qi sense SSS Tiger yaougai that I'm going all-in on, but because RNG hates me their luck and charisma are not completely maxed out. Every point of extra inner cauldron I get is extremely welcome here, so I need to know which of those methods I named will get extra cauldron and which won't. I'm not asking about age, only about the stats.
>>
>>595404
>Innate potential gets locked when they become a disciple.
If it increases your stats, it will affect it.
>>
How do I gear up/make my guys stronger? I just got my core and qi shaping guys killed by two qi shaping monkeys
>>
does anything change the rate of foundation gain aside from just spending more time in training?
>>
What size rooms are you giving for your slaves and inner disciples?
>>
Why shouldn't I take every yao for their insane stats/skills and just kill them if I don't think I can deal with their tribulation?
>>
File: More_Inspiration_6.png (1.87 MB, 1156x822)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>595774
More cultivation, more pills and elixirs, more manuals, better artifacts, talismans, better gear, etc.
Basically everything the Golden Core checklist tells you to do.
https://amazing-cultivation-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Core_checklist
>>595790
The amount of foundation gained per tick while training is calculated:
X=0.4*Potential*Potential*(Foundation Training Speed Bonus)
That value is multiplied by the efficiency of the training location. Regular terrain has reduced effectiveness, flooring has increased effectiveness. For better results,
Training on terrain has reduced effectiveness, training on flooring has increased effectiveness. For greater results, use the Wooden Dummy. The training spot is a bit better than regular flooring, but not by a lot. Amount of Qi in a spot is irrelevant.
>>595792
Slaves go in barracks, cultivators get rooms based on their value (functional and|or sentimental).
>>595816
Ignoring the increased micromanagement, you're losing out on the skill levels they get while doing tasks. If you know what you're doing, then using Yaoguai is a good option. If you have no idea, sticking with humans is easier.
>>
>>563169
How do you see your resistances?
>>
>>596112
Health panel, there's a tab on the right hand side of it that can be expanded to show medicine resistances.
>>
Getting real fucking sick of bullshit, I can't simply get the Phoenix done quickly because I have to coax him into getting 100 stacks and then I had to restart because I apparently went in too quick between him getting 100 stacks and actually activating his oblivion form.
Wasted my damn day on this shit.
>>
File: Qi Condenser.png (15 KB, 945x82)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Unironically how the fuck is this achievement even possible? This egg is regenerating 5,000+ Qi per second, that's like 200 seconds tops before it hatches if left unattended. I could babysit it for a day, maybe even 3, but 36 is a ridiculous ask.

Also, if I were to let it hatch would I be able to farm another Phoenix Fire Jade and stuff from it, or no?
>>
File: Unamused.jpg (6 KB, 227x222)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>Busy buffing the stats of my new outer disciple
>Another comes in to feed them
>Drops dead of old age before they can leave the room
>>
>>596221
Farming the bosses is harder than just killing them. Not going for the secret drops the first time is a valid strategy, as you still get a decent amount of materials as well as the pet (for Flood Dragon and Phoenix). And if you kill them earlier, you will get more chances to fight them again, since the Boss Tracks events only start happening after you've killed them the first time.
>>596375
Having more ambient Qi will make it harder. The earlier you fight it, the easier it is to get that achievement. But yes, that achievement is pretty hard to get.
If you fight the phoenix again, you won't get the drops from taking out body parts, so fighting it again is pointless.
>>
>>596602
>Having more ambient Qi will make it harder. The earlier you fight it, the easier it is to get that achievement. But yes, that achievement is pretty hard to get.
Seems completely impossible, before the day was even out the regeneration was over 20k and even absorbing the qi the entire time I couldn't stop it from reviving.
>>
>>596616
It's possible in the same way that it's possible to have a T1 GC at the end of the first week, it requires preparation.
Ignoring the ambient Qi part, the main thing you should be focusing on is having enough capable cultivators with One with the Mountain miracle (from Myriad Artifact Law) to drain the Qi from the egg.
If the casters don't have enough max Qi, it's possible for the egg to regenerate faster than you can drain it. If you don't have a single cultivator capable of draining it, use multiple. Take care not to drain it completely if you're going for that achievement.
To get rid of the cultivators Qi, consider using spells or miracles that drain a large amount. I'd suggest Spirit Stone or Crystal Refinement, if they didn't take a long time. Micromanagement with equipping artifacts is also a possibility (equip an empty one, and drop it when it's full).

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.