[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6566466.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I got excommunicated as Venice for conquering Rome. Some turns later inquisition agents started to show up and kill all of my generals and agents. What can I do?

>inb4 play as non-catholic
>>
I don't remember if it works in mtw2, but on the global map you could try surrounding the inquisitors and then moving another stack right on top of them -- with no free spaces left to go to they'll just die.
Or spam assassins.
>>
>>513681
Return Rome to Pope you filthy apostate. Then proceed to build churches in all your settlements. Try not getting excommunicated next time.
>>
Give rome to your rival so that he is the one who has to deal with excommunication.
>>
>>513855
WTF, no. I want to have Italy in total control
>>
>>513681
That's what you get for stealing rightful Milanese clay
>>
File: ctrl alt delete.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>513701
It works yeah, the campaign map is secretly made of squares so if you surround an agent with 8 one unit armies at every direction it could move, then move a 9th into the square it's in, inquisitor gets Sudoku'd.
You can do it with your own agents too, useful if they get shit traits
>>
>>513681
Just spam priests and keep them close to your generals, it worked for me.
>>
have good relations with the pope,build a lot of churches and kill heretics.
>>
>>513681
The pope can be assasinated when he just got elected as his priest stats don't do anything. Get him while he's vulnerable and rinse and repeat until every cardinal except your own are left standing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.