[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tastosis.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
korea time starts in 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1CI8RQFxms
>>
File: gsl.gif (2.39 MB, 356x267)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB GIF
ITS TIME
>>
>>483935
there's a thread on /v/ with more posters
>>>/v/549046089
>>
i love my cute wife percival
>>
>>484210
gay
>>
is this the starcraft thread
>>
no
>>
whens next gsl
>>
>>484893
2.5 days
>>
is our boy doing it?
>>
>>483918
krinj
>>
>>484912
that's loooong
>>
Maxpax looks at Kevin, his hand desperately trying to stop the bleeding from his amputated arm. "You are ready" he says, "As long as you remember your training, you will never lose PvP again."
>>
based captain
>>
is this the brood war thread?
>>
Harstem finally won a tournament...
>>
>>484841
he's cuter than most girls
>>
File: naga.jpg (586 KB, 1849x910)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
I love when artosis says naga and his chat thinks he is racist
>>
>>485280
he is racist though
>>
>>485190
wtf it is true.
>>
i wish there was gsl every day
>>
this but asl
>>
got my first tie on ladder today wow cool
>>
>>487785
post the replay i wanna see
>>
>>>/v/549434201
>>
deathaura is such a snooze
>>
new maps when
>>
fighting spirit soon
>>
i forgot
>>
bringing back code A was a mistake...
>>
What the fuck is Special doing?
>>
does anyone even really enjoy watching games like this
>>
>>485280
Does he mean Xel Naga or why is he saying it in the middle of a game?
>>
anyone else annoyed they changed the gsl days
saturday gsl was the best
>>
>>488296
the fat held most of his brain power
>>
Okay real question, can Harstem beat Trap?
>>
>finally try out coop because its supposedly super popular
>commander has units and abilities paywalled
>random mutation makes it unwinnable with the units i have
>another game
>theres lurkers everywhere when i try to attack
>try to find some detection
>my commander literally has none until you unlock it at a higheer level
how the fuck is this garbage so popular
who would rather play this than the actual game jesus christ
>>
what the hell happened to puck bros
>>
File: its nina.gif (920 KB, 220x165)
920 KB
920 KB GIF
>>491274
>>
>>491035
is this match happening somewhere?
>>
File: file.png (8 KB, 373x71)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
anyone watching?
maxpax vs /ourtranny/ right now
https://www.twitch.tv/wardiii
https://www.twitch.tv/creightonolsen
>>
>>491383
yeah should be fun
>>
>>491383
>bald guy seething on reddit again as per usual
https://old.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/mdlo0k/world_team_league_2021_summer_regular_season/gsabltw/
this guy really has some issues
>>
>>491449
who
>>
>>491464
creighton
you can look at his history hes always seething about something or other
>>
>>491185
git gud
>>
>75% tvp win rate
>only 48% on the other matchups
this feels terrible
>>
imagine special loose skin
>>
>>491633
i'd like to load up into his skin flap like its a medivac and backdoor scarletts' main
>>
would you?
>>
>>491775
chadnor
>>
File: IMG.jpg (297 KB, 1152x2048)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
I finally got my shirt bros
>>
gay in the what now
>>
>>491875
nice tits
>>
>>491618
>66% zvt
>70% zvz
>44% zvp
I'm literally being held back by skytoss +ht/disruptor, requires so much finicky micro
>>
>>492575
macro 12 pool requires almost zero micro
>>
>>492714
how would this require less micro than just going regular macro against that toss comp, if anything it should require more no?
>>
File: firefox_YAevPXvEYy.png (47 KB, 483x524)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
predictions?
>>
>>492737
bro how does making 4-6 zerglings and running past the zerg wall require more micro than taking on skytoss
r u retarted¿
>>
>>492747
freecs, kaizi, nv and dragon phoenix at the top because koreans, shopify or liquid for 5th
there's only a few good foreigners and the best ones aren't even participating, the rest are spread out
>>
>>492781
you said macro 12 pool I just assumed you meant not plqnning to end the game with 12 pool but going into macro afterwards. btw 12 pool doesn't work after platinum unless you have amazing micro lolol
>>
>>492898
12 pool works against pros lolololol git gud shitter also if you macro 12 pool correctly then you should be able to close out the game before they reach peak skytoss unless you fuck up and take damage later
>>
>>492913
still requires better micro d*mbass
plus I would rather not 12 pool every game against protoss feels like a cop out you know
is the actual solution just to do damage and kill them before they max out on this comp?
>>
>>493277
cope ni99er
>is the actual solution just to do damage and kill them before they max out on this comp?
that was always the actual solution, you just can't let protoss reach that point. terrans can't let zerg let every base or they can just fucking lose because zerg will drown them in units. zergs can't let protoss reach endgame or they can just fucking die.
like silver turtle terrans crying about mass carrier, you gotta kill them.
>>
File: ExXYw3IVcAAZgwX.jpg (859 KB, 1920x1080)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
ASL tomorrow...
>>
>>491875
lol
>>
>>493623
so tastosis will cast it in a month?
>>
>>493722
basically yeah. said they'll be uploading the vods to the afreecatv youtube after each round is over.
>>
>>492839
Clem is participating, that's about it though.
>>
puzzle is about to play in that lame team league thing... didn't that guy retire 5 years ago
>>
how the fuck are chinks so bad at starcraft
>>
these gsl days suck
>>
File: firefox_8GGtPNlHVC.png (1.5 MB, 1480x785)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
rip
>>
>>496964
what am i looking at
>>
File: cia.jpg (286 KB, 1482x794)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
based
>>
>>497009
Tasteless' has done more damage to his lungs by moving to korea than by smoking.
>>
>>497038
based
>>
are you hypu and pogged up for tonites gsl?
>>
not really, its 2 best of 5s
>>
Its not even just about fun anymore.

Zerg became the hardest race to play in masters/GM level after all the nerfs to creep, banelings, broodlords, hydras, and queen defense. Feedback buff made late game control VERY hard as well.

Zerg is REALLY punished for mistakes now. You need good queen position at all time or youre at the risk of losing your lair in 2 seconds, your 4th in two seconds, etc.

Zerg defender advantage got butchered, and the race feels so much more fragile. Meanwhile, you get freaking protoss who now has the ultimate defender advantage.
>>
True, zerg is really hard and you cant even rely on the apm crutch like terran or the free late game protoss
>>
lul stats drunk again
also why the fuck was he fighting for code S participation to begin with
>>
File: file.png (204 KB, 220x330)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>be me
>be DRUK
>make a thor and repair it
>win code S spot
WHAT A LIFE
>>
from serral killer to being defeated by thor cheese
>>
does dark have a chance
>>
>>497525
theoretically he should be the favorite, considering his top form in late 2020 and IEM
>>
>>497550
yeah but its ZvP
>>
>>497553
Against a protoss that is guaranteed to cheese you every game. Reynor exposed that style hard in the grand finals, just play conservatively, macro up and make units, they will attack into you anyway, you defend & win. It's not like he's stats and wants to go late game zvp
>>
>>497555
dark has too much pride to do that
>>
>>497555
>guaranteed to cheese you every game
he literally just tried to rush to lategame skytoss army this game
>>
>>497558
to be fair to parting yeah he's mixing it up a bit but that strat is even more vulnerable to timing attacks and harass like dark did in this game, so I'd barely count it as a viable strat
>>
why dont they just restart the game instead of this pointless arguing
>>
>>497575
Restarting the game at this point shouldn't be done unless no other option would work.
>>
jesus christ protoss is so broken
>>
what happened in g3 and 4
>>
>>497621
>g3
cannon rush into voids
some computer issue at the start lead to long pause
dark almost managed to hold but eventually lost because voids + skill batteries are broken
>g4
long turtley macro game, parting did some weird composition of mass voids with collossus and a couple archons so he didnt accomplish much early. dark constantly harrassing with ling bane but didnt get a lot of damage
parting recalled to zerg main and lost half his army for nothing then recalled back out, then went for a gg push after remaxing again while dark counterattacked with ultras/lings, zerg traded full army for the ground part of toss army then made a ton of corrupters and won
>>
>>497627
thanks king
>>
Who are the soulful koreans? I think it's
Parting > Byun > Dark > Stats
>>
gsl coming back reminded me i missed the casting
i tried watching them cast valorant like a month ago but that game seems so gay and they were doing 100% constant play by play and having zero fun commentating it
>>
groups B and C are the only good ones then
>>
For me it's C and D
>>
>>497726
>>497834
post them im too lazy to look it up
>>
File: groups.png (72 KB, 1394x452)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>497849
>>
>>497850
>all the protoss in one group again
how does this keep happening
>>
>>497851
this time it's because the players themselves choose who goes in the groups. So good terran players prefer to play vs other terrans instead of protoss for example, creating homogeneous groups
>>
>>491035
I don't think so. Maybe he can take a Bo3 cause trap tends to sperg out if he loses game 1 for some fucking reason.
I think Harstem is real good tho, just super fucking volatile. Which is weird because he usually plays fairly standard macro, but sometime he just dies and looks weaker than he actually is.
Trap is top tier rn, especially if the match does not put too much pressure on him.
>>
File: tha.png (143 KB, 307x255)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
please watch our boy
>>
>>498608
>lol
>fat
>>
File: firefox_p04oQLNAth.jpg (262 KB, 1457x801)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Artosis is playing against Stork
twitch.tv/artosis
witch.tv/artosis
>>
>>498712
wut how
randomly met him on the ladder or he asked stork to school him
>>
>>483918
I WANT TASTOSIS ASL!
>>
>>498728
Ladder.
>>
Meanwhile in the peruvian tv...
>>
>>499155
lmao
>>
>>498712
For those interested in said match
twitch.tv/videos/968282300
2 hours, 20 minutes, 53 seconds.
>>
>>498712
Is Artosis at the limit for chinletism?
>>
>>499649
do south americans still have an active scene?
>>500467
based
>>
File: Pepe_big_eyes.jpg (26 KB, 598x574)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>499649
>left one
>>
>>500759
That's a man, Anon
>>
File: 1580332769166.png (692 KB, 705x486)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
>stork moves out with ten zealots with +1 and speed
>soma dies because he has four hydras and fifty drones
>this happens twice
>>
>yooooooooooooo they brought Code A back
>it's actually ro24 with a different name
??????
>>
File: d.png (11 KB, 533x100)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
>>502218
old age?
>>
>>502218
who?
>>
>>502222
you
>>
>>502222
checked
his dog i'm pretty sure
>>
wtf no gsl today?
>>
twitch.tv/artosis
women, trannies and niggers
>>
WE'RE FUCKING DEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>505019
blame blizz for ruining the games balance
>>
>z*rg player
*squishes u* die bug
>>
>>505019
it's offseason anyway, no tourneys to discuss. Only good game this week might be rogue-clem tomorrow
>>
File: thanksblizz.jpg (141 KB, 971x1143)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
lol
>>
>>505794
>Stop paying attention to the scene for a while because all the casters I liked died or left.
>Come back to this
the fuck happened
>>
>>505801
protossed
>>
>>505802
how did they fuck it up so bad
>>
>>505809
blizzard are incompetent and just listened to whoever whined the loudest
>>
File: 1498500195698.png (498 KB, 803x655)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>505811
>>
>>505794
god i am so fucking desparate i thought this was a new map from the thumbnail ahaa fuck
>>
>>505801
They took what was already the easiest race mechanically and gave it the most effective all-purpose flying unit, thus completing Toss's design philosophy of "everything I have is harder for my opponent to counter than it was for me to build", which directly beats Zerg's design philosophy of "counter everything my opponent does". Terran's design philosophy of "everything I have is harder for me to do than it is for my opponent to counter" is of course untouched by this design choice.
>>
>>505847
also super skillbattery so they can macro risk free
>>
delicious terrancuck and zergcuck tears
>>
>>505794
protoss is bullshit in both SC1 and SC2 huh. 45% of ladder in SC1 and 50% of ladder in sc2?
>>
>>505984
Just the way the race is designed. Bulky units with regenerating shields means you don't have to be as picky with your engagements, you lose less units if you take a dumb fight and then try to run away. Psistorm, obviously, literally just point and click and kill your opponent's units, by far the most efficient way to convert spellcaster energy into army kills. Invisible men. You'd have to remove or weaken a lot of Protoss's core identity in order to make them representative at a GM level. Being easy is the entire point of the race.
>>
tvz, pvz > tvt, pvt, > pvp > zvz
>>
>>506038
Protoss doesn't win tournaments though, Zerg and Terran both have a higher skill cap. At a certain point the 'easy' protoss units just suck.
>>
>>506046
The problem with this logic is that at the tournament level, differences in player skill are everything. A few good players will make the results look totally different. You're looking at what, basically the top 20-30 people in the world at this game. At that level, a guy having gotten over a cold three weeks ago could be the difference between him placing first or second today. You also have to look at the filtering and training that each race does. When you play a race for 10 years, you learn different things to a guy who played a different race for 10 years. It's entirely possible that it's not the race itself making the difference, but the things you spent 10 years learning.

In short, (high) Grandmaster is a much more representative sample of the actual balance of the game.
>>
>>506046
protoss has won 4 out of 7 premier & major tournaments in 2021 so far...
>>
when you look at all the game mechanics protoss gets to outright ignore or which are heavily balanced in their favour, sometimes it makes you wonder how other races ever even win games.

>build thirty buildings at once with a single probe
>instantly build units anywhere you want no matter how behind you are on your macro cycles
>>
lmao clem really can't help himself, he'd rather attack and lose everything than play some defence once in a while
>>
>>506753
I can respect that
>>
>>506768
yeah it's a chad mindset. And considering he stomped rogue with that mindset I can't complain
>>
>45 minutes camping on 1 base with maxed skytoss
peak sc2
>>
>>506855
tactically the game was ok to watch until harstem decided to throw by letting his base die and letting dark take his 5th on the left. Now it's gonna be a slow choking snoozefest with nothing happening until dark realises he's richer and can remax while harstem cannot
>>
the captain does it again
>>
dark clem ace match going on btw
>>
one man zerg demolition crew
>>
ghosts are way too fucking cool for z*rg players to handle
>>
is creighton the only one streaming this shit
>>
File: file.png (259 KB, 1264x1094)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
whats the deal with the sc2 subreddit? its like completely dead and most posts get barely any activity then some retard will post a shit facebook tier meme and it will instantly get hundreds of upvotes
something suspicious is going on here
>>
>>507353
reddit
>>
>>507353
pretty sure it's the regular starcraft subreddit that everyone uses even for sc2, not the sc2 subreddit
at least for IEM it was only active on the starcraft subreddit
>>
yeah i meant that one, i rarely ever see bw on it so i forgot
>>
>>502218
>Stream a day before that tweet
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/968282300 (starting at ~1:05:00)
>"I got worried when he was not excited to see me and when he didnt eat the food, so we took him to the vet"
>"he got an X-ray and apparently he got a spinal disc hernia from being so jumpy and wiggly all the time"
>"I'm very relieved that its just a hurt back, he'll have to take pain medicine for a few days and he'll recover"
>>
>>507421
poor guy
>>
File: fNU0q.jpg (343 KB, 1528x904)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>3k viewers
who can stop him?
>>
>>507931
His own heart failure.
>>
man this isnt even round robin or whatever its just two single elimination best of 3s
they really downgraded the tournament i almost wish they’d just have gone out with the maru ty finals
>>
>>508232
fuck i forgot it was on
what did i miss
>>
2 mullet proxies and bunny outplaying ty hard in game 3
>>
this is the second or third player i've seen who took his third before his natural. been a while since i've checked in on sc2 meta, what's the deal with this?
>>
if toss sends out an early probe they can block the natural base with the probe so you either spend 30 seconds killing it with a drone or just take the third
>>
>>508242
i guess just because toss can easily block the natural if they want to so zergs just gave up on contesting it and take the third first instead
>>
and zerg cant be punished so it doesn’t matter
>>
>>508244
>>508245
thenk
>>
>>508247
making them take the third first is the punishment, its a bit less efficient economically than taking natural
>>
lol nice fucking game
>>
protossed
>>
alright well tasteless tricked me by saying ty was out of the tournament when he lost
>>
i like how arty is still a protoss biased retard after he completely dropped the game for broodwar where he hates protoss with every fiber of his being
truly the duality of man on display
>>
zerg is punished as soon as the match starts
>>
More like Hurretard
>>
>amoving zealots into a wall
Had it not been Hurricane it would've worked. PvT is still garbage I see.
>>
bunjwa
>>
>they have a new ad
good
>>
get your cadberry eggs ready kek
>>
its time to go
>>
It's been tough to root for TY lately.
>>
>ZvP
its over
>>
he just wants to commentate the tournament for once instead of winning it
>>
>archon on half hp
jesus
>>
is anyone surprised
>>
meme group
>>
meme game
>>
I'm halfway through the group games today and the quality of the matches is unironically lower than the weekly EU open cups
the absolute state of gooks
>>
>Boot up SC2
>custom
>Direct Strike
>3v3 commanders
>auto-join
>>
ASL is on, why aren't you watching a cardboard cutout solo cast it?
>>
>new season
>ladder still bugged
>still no new maps
>protoss still not deleted from the game
dead.
>>
bros it won't let me login it keeps saying bnet is down for maintenance but the maintenance was supposed to end 40 minutes ago
bros
>>
this is the end they pulled the plug on the servers
>>
I love terran crocodile tears about protoss
>>
man this is pretty gay i haven't played in almost a month and it keeps telling me battlenet is down
>>
new maps at last
https://tl.net/forum/starcraft-2/571628-ladder-map-pool-updated
>>
>>511084
oh boy cant wait to continue not playing
>>
>>511084
naysayers btfo
will these play at gsl?
>>
File: Blackburn.jpg (516 KB, 1200x975)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
:o
>>
>>511084
>all 2 player maps
Why are sc2 players so scared of 3+ player maps?
>>
arty had map makers on his podcast once and they explained that when they increased the number of starting workers in the final expansion it made it so everything but 2 player maps would be broken but i forgot their reasoning
>>
remember banjo akbar?
>>
>>511114
my first game was just on here and it was against one of those mentally ill mech niggers who manage to get 3800 mmr despite having 100 apm by making every game as long and painful as possible
>>
>>511114
can't wait for all the tvt I will play on this
>>
>>511151
did you win...
>>
>>511111
next season surely
>>
https://www.twitch.tv/heromarine/clip/HelplessMushyPlumageDansGame-CL5hh8rtkOpC27AH
first time he ever saw the map
>>
>>511490
lmao
honestly looking forward to european cheese tosses finding new ways to fuck with gabe, this is going to be fun
>>
>>511120
sc2 players hate nonstandard maps
>>
gabe is a treasure
he spends the entire year bullying people on ladder with his immense autism but you know the entire time its leading up to blizzcon/IEM when it will be his turn to get his asshole bullied
>>
I really like watching starcraft pro matches, but I only really ever played either game with my dad as a kid. Is SC2 easier to learn than SC1 if I plan on playing protoss?
>>
>>511550
Why? Are brood war players just that much better?
>>
>>511560
sc2 is easier to learn than sc1 period, doesn't really matter what race you're playing.
>>511563
yes
>>
>>511173
no, sadly anon has died of old age while waiting for the mech player to leave his base, many such cases
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0OeS47t5Qs&t=4396s
ba ba ba based map makers
>>
https://youtu.be/y0OeS47t5Qs?t=4396
sigh
>>
Based fuck those safe spots
>>
good riddance, makes no sense that zerg should get a free scout of the natural until the other races tech into air
>>
>>511563
SC2 has an obsession with esports, fairness, balance, and a particular "kind" of game. There's a big preference for longer macro-style games and any time the game turns into something non-standard, the community complains.

There's also just a different balance style. Balance patches mean that map-based-balance is less important, so people stick to the same 2-3 "safe" concepts in order to avoid rocking the boat.
>>
sc2 had 4 player maps until they doubled the amount of workers you start with
>>
none of you niggers even play bw lmao
>>
>>513720
broken pathfinding alone makes playing bw a miserable experience, wouldn't wish it on anyone
>>
>>513655
We still get to have 4 players maps in the ranked rotation from time to time.
>>
Why does Maru keep trying those hellbat pushes? They are figured out as hell and never do shit.
>>
>>513854
he literally just won game 2 with a hellbat push
>>
>>513856
He finished the game with a hellbat push. He won it with proxy 2 rax.
>>
>>513858
He won it by picking Terran
>>
>>513860
holy mother of seethe
>>
who fucking designed this shit game with moving spore crawlers and memelords?
>>
Absolutely legendary match. Should be shown to every faggot prick out there memeing about "gookclick is not a strategy".
>>
holy fuck that was amazing
>>
that brewing kombucha girl is so fucking hot bros im in love
>>
gyuri is better, if only she gave up on this stupid long skirt meme
>>
>>513720
i don't even play sc2
>>
nice game
>>
did someone pay these retards to finish up quickly after those long matches?
>>
File: file.png (873 KB, 1198x733)
873 KB
873 KB PNG
I'M LEARN STARCRAFT FOR SHE
>>
is cure just going to bo lose every game
>>
>>513993
all signs point to yes
>>
Byun died for this
>>
zergbros... what went wrong..
>>
Just watched solar maru, some nice tvz late games.But I gotta say as much as I have fun listeing to tastosis they sound like they haven't watched a top tvz since like 2017.
>maru turtles up against late game zerg lurker comp with ghost tank
>tastosis: that's not how maru plays! that's not how terran wins against zerg!
did these fucks even watch IEM? Same goes for solar, didn't he watch reynor vs maru and learned not to go lurkers against turtle maru?
>>
maybe artosis watched some games since they would have talked about it on the pylon show, I'd bet money that tasteless didn't tho
>>
>504k
>460k
>270k
bros...
>>
File: o2Y5qvAtOi.png (1.66 MB, 1849x917)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
Tastosis casting today
twitch.tv/valorant
>>
File: 1614609439032.png (43 KB, 793x892)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>Tastosis casting today
>twitch.tv/valorant
>>
Reminder that racism, sexism, and discrimination of any kind is not allowed in our chat. This includes misogyny.
>>
>>516812
wew what a relief
looks like i can still deny the holocaust. i mean, look at this bitch for example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irene_Zisblatt
she says she pooped out her diamonds and recovered them every day. all the while she was in a camp where jews were supposedly being exterminated. and she got out in the end.
am i supposed to believe this story? come on now
>>
>>515392
real talk, is chink overwatch really worth the time investment? It seems like just a generic shooter being meme'd to trend
>>
>>519220
looks shit, even tastosis cant make me watch that garbage
>>
*elbow drops thread*
Aye I fucking thought so
>>
Question: What's the minimum number of marines necessary to take down a battleship?

I can't test this. I haven't played ST2 yet. Is there already an offline version?
>>
>>519607
Without any micro or attack/armor upgrades (marines still get stim and combat shield), I'd say 10 is the minimum.
>>
>>519726
So, does that mean starting units > late game units > mid game units > staring units?
>>
>>519607
theres unit tester custom maps you can test this in
>>
>>519749
no marines are just OP
>>
>>519749
No. Marines just do a lot of damage and with micro you can easily kill ten marines with a battlecrusier.
>>
>>519749
Somewhat. Terran's an odd one, I know people meme about them being OP like this cunt right here >>519758 (fuck you I know you main protoss) but the thing about bio is its really squishy and chances are you're not going to micro like gook kim lee when it matters so you blink and they're 80% gone as soon as splash comes in
>>
pvt is my worst matchup marines are too strong
>>
>>520233
just maek colossus
or storm or disruptor
>>
File: m.jpg (94 KB, 750x1124)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
would you?
>>
>>520441
pupating chad
>>
File: c.jpg (578 KB, 2734x4096)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC8ZNA3ZU3Y
>>
>>519607
Battlecruisers are a pretty bad unit.
>>
so i guess i got smurfed in front of hundreds of people but that wasnt enough punishment...
>>
is there anything more pathetic than worshipping some twitch streamer?
>>
>>522515
Vibe is cool, but his audience is insufferable. You have to be a literal neckbeard collecting $20 katanas to do shit like this.
>>
>>522515
>tottenhamfan
Just tell him you're LUFC and you'll personally batter him next time he steps foot in a stadium
>>
>>520441
>>520460
I rewatched the Signature Series video about Special the other day and had some shower thoughts about it, if you know what I mean.
What are career options for esports players once they hit 30? Streamers? Sure the starting audience is there, but it requires a whole new skillset to be a streamer. There is Shroud, and then there is a whole bunch of ex pros who barely hit 200 viewers.
Makes me appreciate TY's wisdom for switching to being a game host early.
>>
File: 400.jpg (123 KB, 540x400)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>no more tastosis
oh well, it was fun while it lasted

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.