[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: average.png (1.08 MB, 1400x1000)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
How did Blizzard manage to create the perfect game in 1998?
>>
They hired talented employees and never catered to casuals. The reason why modern RTS games suck is because devs don't do any of this.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (121 KB, 527x600)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>368138
>the perfect game
sorry, best RTS didn't come out until 2007
pic related
>>
>>368313
lol, nice joke
>>
>>368315

im in ur base killin ur d00dz
>>
>>368317
lol
>>
building units requires a lot of clicking and this masks the lack of depth of the actual game
when unit training and construction was facilitated by hotkeys in StarCraft 2, this mask was removed and the it was revealed how boring StarCraft 2 actually is
>>
>>368435
Your first mistake was forgetting that StarCraft and StarCraft 2 are entirely different games. I'll let you ponder that before I delve into your dozens of other retard-tier mistakes.
>>
>>368138
did they change the hotkeys in the remaster?, I remember that the original had different hotkeys, or am i going senile?
>>
>>368504
you can hotkey things however you want now
>>
>>368317
keyed
>>
>>368506
Oh, that's awesome. I just went straight to play and I didn't even bother to look at the options, thank you m8
>>
>>368138
They copied Dune 2 and game was far from "perfect" until BW and some years of balance patches.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.