[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: psyker.jpg (9 KB, 158x318)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
WITNESS YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
>ITT
DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?
>>
>>368262
man it's been forever since i've played chaos, i should do a dark crusade playthrough
>>
>>368284
I can never play Chaos and not feel like I'm just playing inferior Marines. In DC I feel that way about getting Aspiring Champions instead of Veteran Marines, since you can customize the latter and attach Servo Skulls to them.
>>
>>368340
yeah same, but i still enjoy it.
cultists are garbo
obliterators are worse terminators
defiler is a worse dreadnought, unless you use it to disrupt formations with its cannon.
csms only get flamers and heavy bolters so they can't counter literally everything.
chaos predators aren't as good against vehicles (but they are better against infantry)
but i still love the aesthetics. khorne berzerkers and posessed marines are some of my favorite units in the game.
>>
I AM THE END OF GAYS
>>
>>368413
aids chan?
>>
>>368036
i never trained these because the voice annoyed me
>>
>>368376
defiler wins in a 1V1 with a Dreadnought
>>
I like playing as chaos but the cultist and heretic voices just kills all my motivation in the early game.
>>
>>368596
prove it
>>
File: angry.png (561 KB, 748x749)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>368036
*froths blood and pops 12 blood vessels in his head*
>>
>>368262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWNsg7_D23o
>>
I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME

IT IS A GOOD PAIN
>>
File: Firewarrior.gif (4 KB, 124x124)
4 KB
4 KB GIF
>>369709
>Dark gods love him
Daddy Khorne doesn't even want to beat the shit out of him when he comes home unless there are NINETY skulls adoring the carpet.
And if those skulls are perfectly organised he's going to fucking hate him for being a Slaaneshcunt.

The Greater Good would never cast you out for a simple mistake. Now tell me where your leaders are, we only have enough water caste for ten of them, twenty if they are all men and willing to share.
>>
File: based.png (2.37 MB, 1920x1080)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>369751
the "greater >good" is so fucking gay it makes Slaanesh look straight
>>
>>369765
what game
>>
>>369831
gladius
>>
>>370001
thanks bby ;)
>>
>>369765
is this game worth the money
a whole lot of dlc for it, seems like
>>
>>369709
how exactly does he expect to fight in melee if he's holding the pistol with 2 hands? unless..
>>
>>368376
>cultists are garbo
grencult opening op plz nerf
>obliterators are worse terminators
obliterators are tankier and have all of their weapons equipped right from the get go, op plz nerf
>defiler is a worse dreadnought
defiler is cheaper, has more weapons, hits harder in melee and can act as artillery; op plz nerf
>>
File: file.png (1.21 MB, 1444x821)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>370116
well I think loyaleests suck!
>>
File: tau.jpg (286 KB, 1000x1000)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>369751
>Now tell me where your leaders are, we only have enough water caste for ten of them, twenty if they are all men and willing to share.
>>
>>370482
>nothin personnel kid
>>
>>370067
its decent
however, unlike screenshots might suggest, its more of a wargame than "40k civ"
>>
>>369709
>>370434
>tfw only 2 editions left of regular marines before they're all primaris marines
>we're getting primaris chaos marines this edition
>>
>>370434
>leader the size of a primarch
But no arms
>>
>>370605
you better buy another 300$ worth of miniatures if you wanna keep playing the game anon :^)
>>
>>370605
i dont know whether i should be sad or happy that now i can finally afford 40k i no long like it
i had barely 800 points worth of stuff before i got rid of it and i loved painting, playing with and customising it but the new stuff is so soulless
on the one hand it was a fun hobby but on the other i am saving literally thousands of pounds
>>
>>369751
Apperanly, Greater Good is cosmic warp monster.
Check out Psychic Awakening.
>>
>>370482
Remind me why people don't like Cato Sicarius again? He seems pretty based in this instance.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.