[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 71uXsdyaeXL._SL1112_.jpg (220 KB, 796x1112)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
I'm tempted to grab this but don't really want to make an Origin account and loathe the idea of giving EA money. Only C&C game I've played is the PS1 port of Red Alert 1
Should I bite the bullet and grab it when it goes on sale or say fuck it and try to forget the series exists?
>>
why dont you buy the remastered one on steam, it also include red alert + all ost both old and new one
>>
>>273120
Just pirate the first decade and C&C3. Is practically the same since EA did not make any compatibility patches for the ultimate collection
>>
>>273130
That's just two games though, instead of 17, right?
>>
File: 1.png (1.11 MB, 863x585)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
You know this has been remade in open source with better balancing and controls right? Search for open RA, and play Tiberian Dawn multiplayer. Everyone plays Red Alert multiple because they are faggots,.
>>
>imagine giving EA money
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>273810
I'm more interested in the later entries.
>>
Get it on sale, tibsun and ra2/Yuri are great fun, as is generals in spite of everything. The rest is either available elsewhere or kind of meh, but in this dead genre, even something like RA3 is probably worth a run through.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.