[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7457448.jpg (39 KB, 311x445)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Thinking of playing this for the first time. What are some must have mods for widescreen/shit like that?
>>
>>271350
Just this
https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1745-emperor-rise-of-the-middle-kingdom-widescreen-fix/
That's all. There's some (supposedly) really good fan campaigns but i haven't tried them.
>>
It's wierd to micromanage food/products at shops and then bam the villagers downgrade and 30 minutes of gameplay is lost. Uninstalled after this
>>
>>272614
Your supply chain is shit.
You either need more production buildings or your granary/warehouses are too far away from the market and shopkeepers are creating large gaps in goods availability when they're off to resupply.
>>
>>272593
Thanks anon. Appreciate it.
>>
>>272593
Yeah it works fine. Having fun so far.
>>
>>272593
Where would i find fan campaigns?
>>
>>273822
go to emperor heaven

>>272614
build your mill closer to your market, and stay at least one food item above the required number for your desired food quality. And you are building a massive export industry on every map, right?

Carved Jade best export ever
>>
>>273822
http://emperor.heavengames.com

>>274189
Now that i think about it some of the gods were really unablanced. The Daoist ones essentialy render the rest of the ancestor heroes obselete
>Xi Wang Mu
>makes wonders go faster
>blesses the most profitable industry for export
>Guandi
>Blesses forts with weapons, blesses mills with food to fill them up with basedbeans
>second best fighter after Sun Tzu
>fat food man
>blesses market to increase food quality
>gives high quality food to every house he passes by
>>
>Always Chinese themed.
>Never Japanese themed.

Seriously I fucking hate this. Japan's history and mythology is so much better.
>>
>>274445
go play Shogun 2, weeb.
>>
>>274445
dumb weeb
>>
>>274240
>Now that i think about it some of the gods were really unablanced
Get the one who fills artisan workshops with goods when blessed, you now can export carved jade for free
>>
>>274445
yeah but Japan doesn't have a billion people
>>
File: Town.jpg (443 KB, 1320x770)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>274445
>Japan's history and mythology is so much better.
They're literally intertwined. Heck, several of the more famous myth monsters are actually fully Chinese (9-tailed fox, tengu, or Raiden just to name some vidya staples).

>Always Chinese themed.
>Never Japanese themed.
That's mostly because Japanese never built grandiose cities with giant and striking monuments (it's basically just one pattern of wooden pagodas and Buddha statues until Edo period adds fancy castlework), which is one of the first considerations for this sort of games. Heck, Emperor shows this off quite well in how it basically prunes all of Chinese architectural history to find a ton of distinct buildings to use, whereas a real city at any given point in time would look much more plain.
Of course, you could still make a game of it anyway, but it would fit the style of Banished more so than Caesar.
>>
>>274445
because nips are subhumans who copied everything from the chinks

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.