[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: polytopia.jpg (42 KB, 460x215)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
It has SOVL
>>
>>261401
fr a hidden gem. It seems like it'd be really shallow but it turns out to have a lot of replayability. Most civs have a decent argument for them being broken or "the best", and the pass and play mode is genuine kino when you're with your friends.
>>
File: 1zb8tl32pnv51.png (329 KB, 960x640)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>261401
I love it, Good game, not amazing but its fine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztYiY8gQxp0&ab_channel=Midjiwan
>>
File: 1599698257753.jpg (5 KB, 239x211)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Wish they would update the game already. My friend didn't get the beta in time.
>>
bump
https://www.instagram.com/midjiwan/
>>
Good game I play sometimes when bored. Only has 4 civs when free though. But its enough for me.
>>
Is this another mobile "wait for your energy or replenish it with $$$" trash "strategy"?
>>
>>266630
No. Its civilisation but more arcade like. The pay feature is that you can pay to get more civs.
>>
>>266630
It's also on steam
>>
Gud geym
>>
>>266630
It's one of the only good mobile games. Civs are overpriced to buy but the game is free so it doesn't really mean it's not worth it. I bought some cool ones to support the devs because the game is so much more fun than anything on a phone.
>>
>>268546
True man
>>
>>261401
It's a neat little game, but I feel it's a bit TOO simple. There isn't much actual strategy to it.
>>
>>268769
>it's a bit TOO simple
That's the charm and what makes it unique
>>
Whats your fav tribe? I like Imperius
>>
>>269572
Luxidoor
>>
>>269572
Vengir!
>>
>>269572
Crab
>>
>>262212
Why does he sometimes have a hook for a hand?
>>
File: Luxidoor.jpg (170 KB, 634x822)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Average Luxidoor player
>>
Is there any scenario where mind bender isn't complete dogshit? It doesn't heal a lot, has shit stats and in my experience it always gets killed either from range or by the units it's trying to convert, plus it needs a late game tech to unlock.
>>
>>273455
The Ai-Mo can get them early I guess?
>>
>>273455
Yeah, its good if you place them on islands so that any ships attempting to land will always be converted. Mind bender plus catapult seems to be the ideal combo for repelling invasions imo
>>
>>273455
I stack one behind the other, one preferably in pressumes fog of war for the opponent, and bait giants on defense.
>>
>>273797
>stack one behind the other
then the ai fills the screen with knights and you're fucked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEwzeIbxPBc&ab_channel=PolytopiaMusic-Topic
>>
File: dd3mfxpzs9y51.jpg (975 KB, 3024x4032)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
Fingering Vengir lol
>>
Any tips on unit makeup?
>>
File: 1606230261041.jpg (22 KB, 498x406)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>261731
>>
Is there ever a reason to build military early instead of just developing your settlements and doing research?
>>
>>281093
If you start off close to another tribe you could rush them (If you should or not depends on how many tribes there are on the map and if your playing as a tribe with more unit options e.g. vengir)
>>
They added larger maps and multiplayer matchmaking.
Now how the fuck do I deal with Kickoo niggers if they start showing up with endless battleships? All they have to do is sacrifice a unit to get rid of fog then they can rape my catapults

As far as I know, Elyrion/Polaris have units to weaken or halt battleships and Luxidoor can at least match up to them financially

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.