[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1652964908273.jpg (756 KB, 2560x1440)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
Discuss the mod
>>
>>1302849
>Discuss the mod
>Uses my screenshot
>New thread when there's no actual discussion happening that needs a new thread to be in
You said you were gone, but you're just the same guy that normally does it.
>>
>>1302852
he is gone, im the other guy who was cussing him off, i just wanted to post an anbennar thread myself once
also it would be quite embarassing to have the not-general die
>>
How to Escanni adventurer?
Just tried a bit of Nurcestir for guaranteed Castonath, but everyone else seems to be stronger than me, by a lot?
I also federated Corin, but they did literally nothing
>>
>>1302858
Federation are defensive
if you want them in your offensive wars then you have too ally them like any other nation
>>
>>1302858
Kill Orcs and gobbies. Don't attack adventurers until people reform and lose federations. Idk if it's optimal but I personally focus on building the reformprogress buildings first
>>
>>1302875
You can attack other adventurers early on under the right circumstances (they're in other wars, particularly weak - keep in mind Marrhold and Count's League aren't actually adventurers for example? - you have a great war wizard, etc.) to get money, prestige and power projection.
>>
>>1302858
>>1302875
You should be able to beat two (or even more if you're building over the FL or have an ally) other adventurers at once, you just have to maneuver your army well enough to let you take on each one separately. Remember that being in an uncolonized province doesn't black flag your army. Since everyone is an OPM stackwiping is specially easy.
>>
>>1302858
there's a building that gives you +5 force limit
>>
>>1302930
>>
>>1302933
it's different for adventurers than it is to orcs
>>
Alright guys do i need a special DLC to play the dwarfs?

i dont have many and it feels like i get an event every month to buff the "reclaimers" "explorers" or "the something Guard" and it feels like no matter what i click i cant get them to do something, with -3 colonists from game start i havent done anything in like 10 years

what am i missing?
>>
>>1303172
just torrent the dlc retard
>>
>>1303176
:(
>>
>>1303179
Cs.rin.ru

Anon
>>
File: 1671229429009538.png (464 KB, 469x438)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
ngl Lake Fed filtered me
>>
>>1303172
You're playing the Krak dwarves, right? You need to continuously support one of the factions until they're ready to begin the reclamation. You can see their level of progress in the decisions tabs.
>>
File: 1586567970438.jpg (97 KB, 1440x810)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>It's a "Khet become mythic conquerors fielding 100k troops by 1460 every time I decide to play in Bulwar" episode
>>
>>1303216
Khet seems to get them a lot now. Honestly, Khet's getting a mission tree in the Sarhel update right? There one of the few big nations left without one.
>>
>>1303218
Yeah they're getting China's Mandate of Heaven and shit and there's other same culture group provinces south of the gnolls
>>
>>1303216
I wish the gnolls would win sometimes. It gets boring seeing the same few countries dominate the map every time with few exceptions.
>>
>>1303224
I keep seeing Zokka beat the Jadd recently, which is cool.
>>
>>1303216
>enabling MC, ever
>>
>>1303224
viakocc sometimes does really well
>>
New Wanderers>Elikhand is fun.
>>
>>1303314
the time to build the monuments killed me
>>
>>1303327
Do they really take that long? I haven't gotten to them yet in the MT.
>>
>>1303329
I think it's decades to build all of them, I can't remember exactly since it's been a while. iirc you also can only build them one at a time? I was mostly annoyed because I wanted to form Castanor but not without finishing the monuments which meant I would have to delay the formation for longer than I cared to.
>>
>>1303314
its fun until you get blocked by the aggressive expansion mission
>>
File: Cursed Empire.png (701 KB, 544x735)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
Well, this is terrifying
>>
>>1303381
Praise Silver Families, so business like usual.
>>
Any tips for serpentspine adventurers? I'm gonna be playing Blackbeard Cartel next
>>
File: Capture.png (443 KB, 758x486)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>1303203
well i have this in the decisions menu but the nearest expidition target province is one province away, either way might just try another dwarf nation as this aint fun
>>
>>1303611
None of the dwarves are fun. They are the most unfun tags in the game. I'd rather play a flavourless tag with no missions.
>>
>>1303645
I think they're fun one time. It's the subsequent runs that are boring.
>>
>>1303611
hover over remnant awakening you moronic excuse of an anon
>>
I havent played dwarf in forever these events when hoardcurse is ticking up are new and cool
>>
>>1303611
kek you're retarded, that said you're still right about the remnant start not being fun
>>
File: 1641035855492.jpg (249 KB, 883x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>play dorfs for the first time
>get some event about discovering an old hold while deepening my capital
>keep it
>20 years later
>200k goblin rebels rise up
>manage too hold them off for like 10 years before I run out of manpower and mercs
>look up online
>apparently the only way too stop them is too clear the nests
yesbox of course I spent 10 years thinking that if I just kill enough goblins the goblintide will end
>>
>>1303720
dey be breeding industrially in dere big man
>>
File: 1653288141811.jpg (484 KB, 750x943)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>Orlghelovar
>Mission requires 5% trade power in Anbenncost
>>
>>1303782
lol
>>
File: 1672817460496089.jpg (39 KB, 656x679)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>1303782
>see retarded mission
>hit my tilde key
>debug_mode
>mission xxx
>>
>>1303782
what were they thinking?
>>
>>1303720
>get disaster
>don't hover over end conditions
based brute force chad
>>
>>1302849
>Dahui
moar liek NaHui, amarite, lol
>>
>>1303611
>either way might just try another dwarf nation as this aint fun
Adventurer dwarves are a lot more fun early game. Try out Ruby company. If you'd prefer to play as a remnant, try Ovdal Kanzad.
>>
>>1303782
>Playing as Mithradhum
>Need to send condotierri to an Escanni nation with 75%+ warscore to complete a mission
>Forgot to do it and at this point in the game there are literally two nations in Escann, ones my rival the others my ally
>>
>>1303203
You want all of them to be ready.
>>
>>1303793
light ships and transfer trade agreements, it's not very hard if you know what you're doing and know how trade works
>>
what would you recommend as a good first time play-through for an out of touch eu4 player?
>>
>>1304206
one of the adventurers in castanor, around that big lake
>>
File: 20230109001331_1.jpg (680 KB, 1920x1080)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
>And I made Castannor bigger
>>
>>1304206
Marrhold, south-east of that lake. Pelomar in the Eordand, north-western corner of the New World.
>>
>>1304213
based, but a little too grob for my tastes
should have kept out of not-africa and the tunnels
>>
>>1304218
There is literally nothing wrong with blobbing there as there will be human pops
>>
>>1304220
yes, but what if they end up being brown humans?
a series of human tributaries would have been better
>>
>>1304222
Busilari are already brown humans its fine
>>
>>1304224
ok, but where will the tunnel humans get their vitamin d from? should have propped up a strong dwarfish ally
oh right, this is eu4, they would have just rivalled you out of the blue...
>>
I WANT TO PLAY AS NOT-ENGLAND
>>
>>1304274
Pick your poison:
>Naval power that oppresses its homeland's natives
Gnomes
>Industrial power that hates the French
Gawed
>Island nation with big navy
Eborthil
>>
>>1304276
Gnomes are strictly Netherlands. How dare you.
>>
>>1304317
No, that's the Small Country. They even get the Dutch Revolt event.
>>
>>1304319
Gnomes are literally dutch in real life. They even speak gnomish over there.
>>
>>1304276
But Gnomes are natives to the dragoncoast. Kobolds are like saxon invaders
>>
>>1303218
there's also now a nubian like khet area in sarhal just south of them.
based on the situation in sarhal it seems like they'll have big blobbing opportunities if they can cuck the gnolls.
>>1303224
I had it happen several times recently using the then latest bitbucket. had another where the Jadd wong against Zokka but then collapsed in on themselves and Sareyand was the big bulwar boy
>>1303327
I really wish for them or the oni temple heart hunts they made the time for the event to happen 5x quicker. well that and not having the corruption of temples be a hard 5 years every temple.
>>1304206
Lorent is pretty straightforward and very hard to fuck up unless you're playing with great/mythic conquerors and gawed somehow gets one. however the tree is a bit dated
marrhold in escann is pretty interesting and has a good MT
Bianfang -> Dahui is very fun although a little more challenging than the previous ones.
>>
>>1304218
honestly it would make sense for a huge Castanor to blob into Sarhal though
you have the remnant Gnolls to be purged and humans to liberate.
I agree on tunnels though, I like to vassalize khugidir or whatever the asra expedition usually becomes which is dwarven but regent court, then feed them the mountains.
>>
so have the mulen/siadan mts been fixed yet or are they still reliant on jaddar dying early/getting eaten by gnolls
>>
>>1304336
gommo lies
>>
Humans just cant compete with orcs. Its literally over for us.
>>
>>1304581
>god gets killed by a girl
>>
>>1304583
You see that was actualy a 4d plan for orcs to get accepted in human societies and teach human women that your men are pathetic. Even your goddess corin learned that from ol bluetusk
>>
File: 1519899227093.png (981 KB, 963x908)
981 KB
981 KB PNG
>>1304581
t. kano-kelino
>>
there are gnomes in this very thread
>>
>playing corintar
>new adventurer pops up
>generic as shit mission tree
is that normal
shouldnt they have at least some new adventurer type mission trees
>>
>>1304667
wdym
>>
When is ibevar getting an aelnar path their current mt is so boring
>>
>>1304796
They don't care about Aelnar. Them and Moonhaven like Cannor and want to stay there.
>>
File: 1655152425983.png (312 KB, 601x595)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
gawed has officially ended 7 (SEVEN) of my Gnome runs and I've had it! I am going too play Lorent and...

ERADICATE ALL ALENICS
FUCK GAWED
FUCK WEX
FUCK WESTMOOR
FUCK SUGAMBER
FUCK VERTESK
FUCK ADSHAW
FUCK REACHPIER
FUCK BAYVIC
FUCK BISAN
FUCK MAGDALAIRE
FUCK INDLEBURY
FUCK SERPENTGRAD
FUCK COLDMARKET
FUCK ENVERMARCK
FUCK DINESECK
FUCK EVERWHARF
FUCK FROSTWALL
FUCK ALENCAY
FUCK MARRHOLD
FUCK COBALT COMPANY/ALENOR
GOD I HATE THOSE FUCKING ALENICS
ONLY WHEN EVERY ALENIC MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD LIE DEAD SHALL I KNOW REST FROM MY HOLY MISSION
>>
>>1304867
For someone who claims to hate the Alenics, you sure can name a lot of them.
>>
>>1304869
some of them might try and escape their punishment by changing primary culture so I must know which nations are inherently Alenic so that I may eradicate them
>>
>>1302849
hello Anons, I've been trying to continue a run but eu4 loads to the vanilla menu instead, I hadn't changed anything but now resubbed to the mod to see if it fixed anything but it stayed the same, got any clue for fixing?
>>
>>1304887
use the bitbucket version instead, steam is incredibly shit at handling large mods
>>
>>1304887
have you checked that the playset you are running actually has anbennar in it?
>>
>>1303645
dwarves are the best, you suck and are dumb
kill heighty
>>
>>1304809
I meant a path in the spirit of aelnar not migrating to the new world or whatever
>>
Why do elves and dwarves get cool shit but there's no interesting human factions? Also are the humans white?
>>
>>1304869
Know your enemy. Know yourself.
>>
>>1303788
this doesnt actually fire the even associated with the mission though so you dont get any of the bonuses
>>
>>1302849
This mod honestly has the laziest fantasy setting ever done, its literally just earth but with very minor fantasy shit like magic and elves.
>>
>>1304960
>he doesn't know
>>
>>1304960
Its fun but a lot of the ideas are aped from Tolkien.
Then again, that's most fantasy.
>>
Ive been getting events about the gommo setting up shop in my country, stealing inventions, changing street names, and disrespecting the government what gives
>>
>>1304980
make it 110 countries
>>
>>1304980
>he let them in
oh no
bro
no
>>
>>1304947
You mean you want Ibevar's mt to be about blobbing and purging non-elves? I actually want to do the opposite and give Venail a mt where they stay a republic with a strong maritime focus.
>>
>>1304949
Haulass has cool human factions like Feitian. Its safe to assume the white human factions will get updated one day.
>>
>>1304949
>>1305041
There's plenty of interesting human factions. Esthil, Adenica and Elikhand in Escann. Dartax, Re'uyel and Azka-Sur in Bulwar. Haven't played India but there's a crime city and some others in there. Haless as Feiten and Bianfang. Aelantir has Vanbury guild and I think they are finally working on some adventurers there. Cannor too many to play but Vertesk, Corvuria and Telgeir were fun. I've hear Adshaw is great as well. There's some vikings up north with content. Plenty fren.
>>
>""""human """" country has half elven nobility

What the fuck
>>
>>1305082
This is why Lorentish must be relocated to the Lorentish reserve in the Leech Dens.
>>
>>1305082
Thats why we have rogeria and half orcish nobility
>>
>>1305081
>Haless as Feiten and Bianfang.
No mention of the Finnish bird riders?
>>
>>1305195
Forgot about them. They are pretty good as well. I guess Beikdugang, the wuxia guys and some of the southern guys are probably good as well. Haless is solid as once you get past the names.
>>
>>1305082
that's what happens when you let elven women into your nation, before you know it they've groomed half the realm from birth and now rule your kingdom using their elven pussy.
>>
>>1305197
>Haless is solid as once you get past the names.
I've been reading xianxia webnovel trash for years and the fake Chinese Anbennar names still look weird and foreign to me.
>>
Seghdihr or Hul-az-Krakazol
>>
>>1305229
Krakazol
In my experience Seghdihr sucks because the MT wants your NSC buddy to live but Jaddar has other ideas
>>
>>1304222
Castannor was already built by brown people. Both Castann I and II were most likely of early Patrician stock, which are fucking arabs.
>>
>>1305082
Half elves are literally just a LARP. Every actual halfbreed group has entire racial administrations or at least buffs representing mutts in army or government. Half-Elves get nothing like that and even silverblooded realms get events that treat half-elves as foreigners
>>
harpussy
>>
>>1305252
they literally escapped slaves lol
>>
>>1305256
I'll see your harpussy and raise you a harbussy.
>>
>>1305258
that's just an elf someone glued feathers on
>>
>>1305252
Literally propaganda, Castan was white, just like Jesus.
>>
>>1305257
Escaped Bulwari slaves that took over a bunch of land in Escann and decided they are better than everyone else.
>>
>>1305310
Sounds like some other group we all know and love...
>>
>adventurer can't form country unless independent
Gosh darnit
Guess I'll do it the console way
>>
>>1305229
Seghdihr has gay ass faggots -gov cap and -force limit shit and their vassal swarm is dogshit too
>>
>old Castanorian was a pseudo-Germanic language
>the modern Castanorian language (common) is quite literally English
>Nobody in modern day Escann is actually brown minus the New Wanderers
Is Castanor just a Turkey-tier larp where the actual founding stock of the nation are an absolute tiny minority?
>>
>>1304980
wait until they set up a dye works
>>
>>1305368
the escaped slaves were multiracial and probably more med on the whole than brown or black, you have to remember at the time gnolls controlled (not as one entity but in dozens of gnollish kingdoms) a vast region from akan to davharal and likely took their slaves not just from the lands they controlled but also raids overseas and far abroad
>>
why do ai dwarves remove forts??? ai dwarves took a hold from another dwarf and I look back 15 years later to see that they got rid of it
>>
>>1305395
AI deletes forts to try recover from debt spirals. Dwarves have a lot of ways to put themselves into massive debt. AI doesn't understand that not having forts on holds is just asking for even more debt.
>>
Thank god, this is the only paradox thread that's free of the guy creating fake Polish posts to justify his fucked up worldview of everyone who dislikes his shitposting being le ESL (which of course actually means exclusively Eastern Europeans and not the other billions of people who don't speak English natively)
>>
>>1305368
they got bleached hard by alenics and reachmen
>>
>>1305368
>>1305370
To me the Castanite Exodus is just the Aeniad, so yes literally Turkey IMO but they migrated to Italy instead of Anatolia.
It was thousands of years ago but even today IRL people still LARP as Romans/Aryans/Tartarians because it's the strength of the myth that counts more than the actual bloodline, makes perfect sense for an ORC'd Escann to be all aboard for it.
>>
Would the castanor region half-orcs be half green?
>>
>>1305602
>SKIN COLOR Shades of green or gray
apparently yes
>>
File: 1651831415170.png (3 KB, 900x600)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>1305602
>>1305620
pastel green?
>>
>>1305037
>You mean you want Ibevar's mt to be about blobbing and purging non-elves?
yes purge all esc*nites and establish a new elf homeland
>>
>>1305736
that's more or less what ibevar's mt already does though
>>
Is there any reason to go full "PURGE THE GREENSKIN!" when playing in Escann?
>>
>>1305803
so they don't spawn horc pops
>>
>>1305803
Marrhold MT requires you to have total 400 dev in provinces with your primary culture. I don't remember if provinces had to be in Escann or not, and it's fairly late mission. Purging has minor benefit of not having to pay for the missionaries, but dev and devastation debuffs are noticeable and all of escann gets Corin'd anyway, just few decades later.
>>
>>1305803
A better question would be is there any reason not to
>>
>>1305803
If you play as Ibevar it's a great way to create more Moon Elf pops since they need like 400 dev in moon elf provinces
>>
>>1305803
It's a bad idea mechanically since the modifier orcs and halforcs give to your provinces is great. Minorities are great in general, the added unrest means nothing since unrest reduction is so easy to get.

speaking of which, Newshire MT is a total letdown after the consolidation, god damn. what a useless disaster, +8 unrest is nothing, they really have to spawn more rebels manually or create a rianvisa-style war if they want it to be challenging. They could've at least copypasta'd the Castanor one.
>>
>>1305874
>Every tag needs a giant disaster
No thanks bro.
>>
>>1305924
I agree with you, but they clearly wanted this one to have a giant disaster and it's a total dud. The whole thing is just waiting for time to pass, nothing really happens.
the ending of the MT is ??? as well, there's not really any resolution or anything, and also a random gay pride event thrown in there about gay halflings growing babies out of the ground, kek
It also mentions that apparently you can form castanor still, too? which is insane, you depopulate and destroy Castonath as part of the mission tree, I can't even imagine how that works. the weirdness of a halfling castanor aside
>>
>the modifier orcs and halforcs give to your provinces is great. Minorities are great in general
Hello mr bobbman
>>
Why is there a modifier called serpents cure on all my provinces
>>
>>1306128
Your serpents were sick so you developed a cure. Now they are ok.
>>
>>1305874
I don't care. I'm still going to purge the orcs.
>>
>>1306128
One of the Serpentspine tags triggered the Rot and then someone cured it. May have been the same tag, usually isn't.
>>
File: 1635685964693.jpg (16 KB, 184x184)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>1305803
purging greenskins is just racism, if you don't see your nation killing people for being the wrong race then you shouldn't do it.

also inb4
>how can it be racism if they are a different species? *insert smug basedak here*

Elfs, Orcs, and Harpies are scientifically part of the human species as they are capable of creating fertile offspring with humans.
>>
>>1306192
>elves are humans
based retard
>>
>>1306192
there's literally nothing wrong with racism
>>
>>1306192
This is your mind on gnomish propaganda
>>
>>1306192
Harpies are descended from fairies and the birds they fucked.
>>
>>1306192
Orcs are test-tube babies made by D*caniel.
>>
>>1305803
RP. I can't imagine humans and orcs coexisting, it's like dwarves being friendly with goblins.
>>
Why is it that every Sorcerer-King/Witch King and Ducaniel-type figure were giant autists that managed to fuck up over the most stupid shit and performed actions that seemed to be genuinely retarded?
Is being a powerful magic user harmful to your brain?
>>
File: dawi.png (626 KB, 682x772)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>1306192
I'm not human so purging is fine.
>>
>>1306228
Literally yes.
>>
>>1305253
You say that but silver families have a higher chance to get mages.
Dynasties like siloriel silcalas silmuna etc.
So the influence is highlighted even gameplay wise.
>>
>>1306396
does rogier half orc dynasty still have higher chance of mage even with diluted monster blood?
>>
>>1306409
Rogier is a fucking tragedy.
Moreso that Rogieria's MT doesn't change if RNG blesses him and he spawns an heir.
>>
>>1306409
This is from the Discord.

Powerful Mage odds:
Homunculi: can't do magic
Silver Families (Silmuna, etc): +1.25
Emerald Horde: +10
Scholar Ruler: +1.25
Magical Elite or Eternal Council: +2
Elves (except Wood): +1.75
Wood Elves, Gnomes, Emerald Orcs, Half Elves, Oni: +1.5
West/East Damerian, Anbenncóster, High Lorentish, Farrani, Eordand Ruinborn (except Fograc): +1.25
Dwarves (except Nephrite and Obsidian), Orcs (except Emerald), Goblins: -0.25
Mage parent: +10
Both parents Mages: +20

Half orc doesnt reduce your chance.

Also, usuallyy through rng or an event your ruler will flip to human as Rogiera, i had a human before the age of bitch kings.
>>
>>1306606
>Dwarves (except Nephrite
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>1306622
Jade dwarfs.
>>
>>1305082
>>""""west european/south european/north european/east european/latin american"""" country has half german nobility

>What the fuck
>>
>look up "obsidian dwarf" for the obsidian page in the dwarf fortress wiki
>first result is obsidian dwarves from anbennar
>second result is the obsidian legion
>third result is the dwarf fortress wiki
damn this really blew up huh
>>
what are the physical differences between goblin and hobgoblin
>>
>>1307207
Hobgoblins are twice as tall, red and have different facial structure. Goblins are small, green-ish and breed like rabbits.
>>
>>1307207
Hobs are like twice the size, twice as strong, and brown instead of green. They're also significantly smarter.
>>
>>1306876
They seem really interesting and are the next big dwarf project.
>>
>>1307217
>>1307218
does the command's mission tree go into the history of the hobgolbins and how they diverged from goblins and came to their godlost faith?
>>
>>1305803
Expulsion is basically always better than purging, it takes slightly longer but you don't have to deal with as many negative events and you can speed it back up with the racial focus option anyways. Purging can be justified for certain starts but never in Escann.
>>
>>1307307
>giving free dev to the orc and gobbo countries that still exist is good
kill them all and let adean sort em out
>>
>>1307308
Just conquer them and take that dev back?
>>
>>1307308
>Push all orcs to the only orc tribe left that's an OPM
>Conquer them
>Free 130 dev metropolis
>Purge orcs from it
>>
>>1307307
imo the expulsion province modifier is worse. -33% tax/production/manpower for 50 years vs the purge -50% for 25 years. Devastation is going to make the provinces almost worthless for a few years anyway, so the purge modifier ends up having much less of an effect
>>
I always take orcs on, its a great minority and you only have to accept 1 culture.
Then you get showered with free dev since everyone else expels them.
>>
>>1307398
are you playing a different mod? there isn't a province modifier from expulsion or purging that's like that
>>
>>1307229
why dont you play them and find out?
>>
>>1302849
finished a Shattered Crown run, enjoyed it overall but was a bit disappointed by the ending and the civil war and new religion, what are some other cool nations that you recommend? I was thinking of giving the Command a try
>>
>>1304980
>he got that 0.1% Gnomish pop gain modifier
>>
>>1306226
Same. If different groups of humans can be 99.9% related and live right next to each other yet still have brutal genocidal race wars every few decades I struggle to see how humans could tolerate living alongside actual literal disgusting monsters like orcs and gnolls. Also I think if you make humans capable of interbreeding with shit like orcs in your fantasy setting you invite tranny tier porn addicted fetishists to shit all over everything
>>
Elven.
Perfect.
Savior.
Divine.
>>
Big fat Elf tits!
>>
I heard Ibevor is getting a reworked MT, anyone know anything about that?
>>
>>1307737
> If different groups of humans can be 99.9% related and live right next to each other yet still have brutal genocidal race wars every few decades
There's a reason the term genocide and ethnic cleansing didn't even exist until after the world wars and the Armenian genocide and Holocaust, it's actually just not that common historically. It's far more efficient both economically and politically to integrate conquered people into the state through either assimilation or autonomy. Purges and expulsions were mostly for specific rebellious cities or clans, doing that to an entire ethnic group would be a once in a century event.
>>
>>1307991
>It's far more efficient both economically and politically to integrate conquered people into the state through either assimilation or autonomy
Depends, in the long run it can be easier to wipe them out and repopulate the territory with more your race or other more agreeable races like the Yamnaya did in Eurasia and the US did during manifest destiny. Even the Ottoman Turks would import more agreeable ethnicities into rebellious areas of their empire to dilute the native population's ability to revolt
>>
>>1307517
It's applied when you get rid of a majority, which is the main use of purge/expel outside of RP. Might be some hot code from the bitbucket, but I remember having the modifiers like this on my Almdihr run which I did on the workshop version.
>>
>>1307958
>>1307958
It was originally meant to get three paths, not just the current one, but I doubt that's ever gonna happen. No reworks either, in all likelihood.
Also, JayBean is a retarded lazy faggot and won't review any new content for Cannor, even though he was the one who came up with the current overly stringent review process for new content, but he also won't delegate and get more reviewers, so Cannor is basically just frozen right now altogether with no new mission trees coming any time soon, probably. (except for the ones that may have already been in the works but haven't died)
>>
>>1308133
>dumbass soiboi ruins the game's Europe counterpart by kneecapping any new content
i kek.
>>
>>1308133
Is the content under review public? Somebody should just fork the mod and add it.
>>
>>1308133
I thought the reason for the cannot lock was because the Empire mechanic was broken
>>
>>1308190
No, it's because he wants Sarhal done this year
>>
>>1308200
>Nobody wants to work in fantasy Africa
>Force them to do it or they can't make their passion projects
>Inevitable stream of shit from people who would much rather be working on other things.

Would be better to just remove the fucking continent. Gib dorf Castanor level tag
>>
>>1308230
>>1308200
weird how everyone that was passionate about fantasy africa have turned out to be furry sex pests, alcoholics and drug addicts, transgender loonies and unironically tiny dicked white guys with a cuck fetish, and they all couldn't contain it long enough to not get booted
>>
>>1308231
They should've kept the furries.
EaW tells us that degenerates can actually make good content
>>
>>1308232
they were sending unprompted fetish art and dick pics to other members of the discord whenever they got into arguments so keeping them on wasn't viable
>>
>>1308234
based
>>
>>1308231
>have turned out to be furry sex pests, alcoholics and drug addicts, transgender loonies and unironically tiny dicked white guys with a cuck fetish
QRD?
>>
>>1308230
This just turn it into a big ocean or make it entirely colonizable land, it would make the mod way better since then you might actually interact between the other continents
>>
>>1308243
they should just remove the continent and rotate haless and rahen to be south of Kheterata
>>
File: 1593956490195.png (26 KB, 745x560)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>1308239
I think they're referring to numerous gnoll fetishists, the one guy who's really obsessed with SARHAL'D-ing Cannorian nobility, the usual people from the country with the blue, pink and white flag who all turn out to be mentally unstable and ugly, etc
>>
>>1308232
There’s barely anything degenerate about that mod though compared to the shit furrytards wanted to add
>>
>>1308239
some guy wanted to have sarhal country make more cannorian nations like busilar
>>
Sarhal should just be empty lands and primitive gnoll tribes. Playing the colonization game in Aelantir is a pain in the ass because of the adventurer countries that pop up and take all of the good clay if you're not fast enough to stop them. There should be some room for countries other than Lorent, Venail/Aelnar, Reveria, Pearlsedge, Verne, and Eborthil to colonize stuff.
Also, Kheterata should be balkanized so that it doesn't automatically become a great power in every game. If they also get free reign to expand into Sarhal, they will be a massive pain in the ass.
>>
>>1308256
>If they also get free reign to expand into Sarhal
Stewardship of the Khet title(Mandate of heaven) gives claims on the entire river basin. This includes a huge chunk of Sarhal, so yes they will blob.
>>
>purging kobolds as nimscodd
>get dozens of "purge causes unrest" events
>not a single actually purge
its been 15 years and nothing will change. ive conquered all three tribes but the events just wont pop.
>>
>>1308495
you'll unironically get rid of them faster by doing the tolerant path
>>
>>1308497
yeah, i know. i just prefer purging for rp reasons. i think i might try expelling them.
>>
>>1308256
>Sarhal should just be empty lands and primitive gnoll tribes
I don't entirely agree but I do think there are waaay too many tags and provinces. The mod is already starting to show a bit of slowness with all the provinces and tags, but Sarhal is just over the top. Do we really need 32 separate lizard tags? Are we really going to have 32 mission trees put forward for these? What distinguishes them from each other, if at all? Sure some are alligator-lizards and some are regular lizards, there are some differences, but THAT many?
Bulwar is a land of city-states and vassal swarms and it has fewer tags than just one subsection of Sarhal... If you add the halfling island tags alone to that, you get almost as many tags as in the entire Empire of Anbennar. And what differentiates the halfling tags, their favorite food? Like, why? These regions are just going to get consolidated by 1550 anyway, and have dwarovar-tier province density.

The dev is also way too high across the board. Why do the gnolls have 11 dev deserts? How is a desert run by monsters as high dev as the city of Pearlsedge? Half the continent is jungle, steppe, savanna, or desert, why is the average dev 8-10 in 1444?

And how is anyone supposed to colonize when there are these big blobs, with weirdly high dev, probably with equal tech, sitting right there anyway? More than likely, half of them with their own colonists from ideas and MTs? They're falling for the same trap as vanilla EU4, bloating it with tags for the sake of diverse gameplay, which actually just makes the game more homogenous and less fun since everything is already staked out by a local blob.

Half the gnoll tags have mage rulers to start with too, there's probably a bit of power creep going on here now that I think about it.
>>
>>1308529
Some more weird facts
>there are more lizard tags than Lake Federation tags
>there's a segment of central sarhal with 3 gold provinces, 3 gems provinces, and a damestear province
>one small island on the edge of the populated world in the south of sarhal has as many urban terrain provinces as all of bulwar
>>
>>1308230
honestly for all the bitching the setup does look interesting, and I do get to play as lizardmen so I'll give him a pass.
>>1308529
I doubt those dev numbers are set in stone, they haven't event named all the Sarhal countries yet I highly doubt they've even bothered looking at provincedev except in the most generic sense.
I actually like the idea of colonizing being pretty much confined outside of Aelantir only to certain areas which tend to be touched by local blobs. it helps to to distinguish the setting more from IRL or other fantasy settings that feel the need to replicate european colonialism in the old world, but I think they need to seriously nerf the adventurer companies to compensate.
I kinda agree on province bloating, although that would depend on mechanics and province dev plans.
honestly the mage rulers feel like compensation for the fact the gnolls are now in a precarious position. without them they'd be steamrolled within 50 years across the board by somebody.
>>
>>1308575
>it helps to to distinguish the setting more from IRL or other fantasy settings that feel the need to replicate european colonialism in the old world,
Restricted colonization is more historical anyways, In the EU timeframe Europeans only held islands, the Cape, the coasts of Mozambique and Angola, and a few port cities. The extent of African colonization you usually get in vanilla EU4 is actually ahistorically fast.
>>
is the strat for a raheni minor to usurp the raj so you can kill the command early?
>>
>>1308529
Gnolls with magic rulers kinda make sense in the regard that despite being considered the "Era of Greentide" the period seems more about a period of monster resurgence in general, even if for a short period.
However Sarhal does weirdly have a ton of tags and absurd amounts of overlap logically. And Forbidden Plains already shows that just having a ton of repeating stuff is also not that interesting.
I would also say that like it's weird that neither Haless, nor Sarhal has anything with adventurer migratory bands or pseudo-nomadic states?
Like every tag has the fucking adventurer estate and you do have implications that roaming banda of adventurer dumbasses is just a thing.
>>
>>1308859
Yeah, Sarhal should be all migratory tribes except the provinces can't be colonised because oh shit that's a lot of monsters. Frankly there should be a lot less colonisation in general.
>>
>In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.
Countries for this feel?
>>
>>1308963
anywhere in escann, or aelantir if you're using o*cish slaves
>>
>>1308859
The Plains I thought were made specifically for MP
>>
>>1308963
Grombar of course
how do you think all those half orcs pop up? and in the MT they force their vassal reachmen lords to marry orc women to do that.
>>
What's the best Goblin nation to play
>>
>>1309285
Chaingrasper aka D A K
>>
>>1308963
It is amazing how evil the British empire was.
>>
>>1308133
What about Escann? Are we at least getting new mission trees for the adventure formable?
>>
>>1307994
>Even the Ottoman Turks would import more agreeable ethnicities into rebellious areas of their empire to dilute the native population's ability to revolt
Didn't exactly work considering none of those are still around and the troublesome ethnic groups are.
>>
>>1308873
Colonization is a shit mechanic in EU4 and this mod. I sometimes wonder if they should just work around it.
>>
>>1308713
To be fair, it used to be the case like that in EU4. With most of Africa being wasteland. They added a lot of content but as a result also added a lot of spaces you can and will conquer when playing as Spain or Portugal.
>>
>>1309285
Truedagger for slavery and assasination
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.67 MB, 1264x779)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
Am I retarded or is the mission "More than Friends" supposed to give you 116 aggresive expansion?
>>
>>1309562
in the files for ozovar's missions and events the intended way is to get 190 opinion with ma hoang so they'll accept vassalization instead of going to war
>>
>>1302849
Do you guys use Anbennar, or Anbennar Expanded?
>>
can you form regular castanor with urviksten since black castanor doesnt get anything?
>>
>>1309612
You'd have to culture shift to escanni before the wars of consolidation start
>>
>>1309562
what fucking resolution are you running at to make your shit so blurry?
>>
>>1309602
>Anbennar Expanded
never heard of it desu
>>
>>1308399
>Give 1444 start date nation Ming tier size along with overpowered national ideas and none of Mings drawbacks
Why do they keep doing this? There's practically one on every continent now
>>
>>1308963
I forgot to mention that I'm trans(mtf) if it matters
>>
>>1309641
Probably so you can't just bully them for free money every 10 years.
>>
>>1309641
So the player has an actually challenging opponent to face in those regions. Usually there are some drawbacks to the country when playing as them that are just disabled for the AI (e.g. the Command has the Korashi disaster and the civil war).
>>
>>1309688
It's not even that challenging when you know how to handle the ai. It's just a massive slog. Also it's the fact that you're guaranteed to be fighting the same cunts every time
>Escann - Lorent (sometimes Gawed)
>Haless - Command
>Bulwar - Kheterata (sometimes Jaddar)
Imagine France in vanilla without England, Spain, or the HRE to box them in early game. I,e. The Ottomans which manage to be a massive pain in the ass precisely because they blob massively early on in every single game. I will say for Cannor that whoever ends up on top tends to vary pretty often
>>
>>1304179
>implying most EU4 players know how trade works
>>
is this some made up fantasy by modders or based on book or something?
>>
>>1309726
it's a fully original setting
>>
>>1309726
it's completely unoriginal fantasy trope mishmash setting (and that's a good thing)
>>
>>1309726
It's based on the lead dev's university dissertation. I don't know if he passed or not. Or even what course it was.
>>
>>1309737
with how his canon cannor looks it probably bored his professor to death
>>
>>1309725
It's not that complex, just unintuitive.

I broke the game sideways using trade when playing Spain yesterday, and I'm a massive noob.
>>
>>1309641
>There's practically one on every continent now
You kind of answered your own question.
>>
>>1309688
>Usually there are some drawbacks to the country when playing as them that are just disabled for the AI (e.g. the Command has the Korashi disaster and the civil war).
this is my only real critique desu. they should incorporate at least some of these for the ai as well to ensure some variety for different playthroughs.
>>
when does the crimson deluge usually happen, and what triggers it? trying for a newshire playthrough, it's 1555 and it hasn't happened yet
like half my mission tree is stuck behind the deluge happening
in fact, corinite religions hasn't even spawned yet which also strikes me as weird, i haven't played in escann since the esthil update but it seems off
>>
>>1310115
>in fact, corinite religions hasn't even spawned yet
Enjoy your religious peace, while it lasts (until 1821). Looks like nobody has revealed the contents of that precursor mural.
>>
does one xia have an increased chance of hunting accidents? I've had my first ruler's heir have 3 heirs die and I just got my fourth on my current ruler
>>
>>1310409
Yes. Make them into generals, because they get bonus stats.
>>
total
mage
death
>>
>>1308232
kill yourself
>>
>>1310534
El gommo atrocidad de Los command... Dios Mios...
>>
>>1310120
>Looks like nobody has revealed the contents of that precursor mural
how does that even happen, some tag gets the event, choses to hide it, and then the tag gets wiped out, so no following event happens?
every time i get the mural as colonizer i reveal it immediately, if you dont do you get a second event of it getting leaked?
>>
>>1310655
>>1310115
If you hide the mural then another event eventually fires where it leaks. However, that event is on an MTTH, which means it can theoretically take forever. There's also a long-standing bug in EU4 where sometimes events that are supposed to fire off of MTTH get eaten if something else happens at the same time(especially true if you save and load the game on the day it's supposed to happen). In the base game this isn't massively game-altering most of the time but the age progression of Anbennar relies on it if you hide the mural so if the followup gets eaten then it just like, never happens and you stay Greentide for like 250 years.
>>
File: dissertation.png (609 KB, 1000x799)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>1309746
>>1309737
why not read it yourselves it's only 58 pages long and uses the classic undergrad trick of size 12 font with double spaces and lots of images, not sure if posting a link to a pdf is allowed so just google "jaybean diss"
>>
They should add the Dwarovkron as a requirement to form aul dwarov
>>
>>1311023
I mean, by the time you are actually able to form them then you should have them already
>>
>>1311043
You can get 23/25 holds required without going into the tree of stone let alone fighting the command
>>
>>1311023
isnt it?
>>
~30 hour EU4 babby that unwisely decided to jump into this. How badly am I fucking up? how the fuck do you get any institutions way out here? 65% tech increase so far is murdering me.
>>
>>1311084
Spawn the institution by developing a province. If you're not willing to use the calculator, pick the cheapest 7 or 16 development province, minimize the dev cost by activating the edict, making the burghers and mages happy, hiring the court mage advisor. It will cost like 1600 or more mana total.
Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DFV5oZ5OG0sS7gfNK1XgvC-RmfUbTMqO2bVMes0YHmU/edit#gid=0
>>
'ate orcs
'ate gobbers
'ate tall gobbers
'ate elves (not racist, just dun like em)
luv me ale
luv me gold
luv me missus
aul-dwarov means aul-dwarov

simple as
>>
File: elchosgaming.jpg (1020 KB, 2560x1600)
1020 KB
1020 KB JPG
>>1311084
You'll have to dev for every instiution. Preferably on a low dev farmlands because they have -% dev cost or a grassland because of neutral dev cost. For example I spawned renaissance on Varn and then colonialism on Arakepun. But you're smarter than me at least because I formed Eordand with Elchos instead of the literally no reason not to Arakepun.
>>
what are your favorite MTs, anons? i haven't played in a while
>>
>>1311084
You're doing fine but if you don't hurry up and form Eordand the colonists are going to blob all over the shit your mission tree needs you to own.
>>
File: zxczxcws.jpg (1022 KB, 2560x1600)
1022 KB
1022 KB JPG
>>1311084
Also you'll need these areas in blue for some of your earlier missions cause the colonies will just start springing up out of nowhere
>>
What's a fun but easy nation for a new player to get into this mod? All the choices seem so overwhelming, especially when the lore and background is completely foreign to me.
>>
>>1311210
Adshaw, Obtroll
Marblehead was okay, but nothing special, Jaherian Exemplars were fun early on, but game starts to drag by the midgame, nice flavor though. I don't like Mossmouth MT. You need crapton of money to proceed with it, forget about tech, and it's RNG all the way down. Annoying start.
>>
>>1311241
Try Marrhold, it's good and straightforward start. Verne if you enjoy HRE mechanics
>>
>>1311241
Just hit random and play. That's how I got into it and it was the best way.
>>
File: beware-the-cheese-elves.png (3.16 MB, 1920x1080)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB PNG
>>1311213
>>1311216
Guess I've gotta blob everywhere myself first. Needing to dev for institutions sucks ass, but its better than the alternative I guess.
I swapped religion to Eordellon and it looks like I'm following Chaos Undivided now.
>>
File: 1665592233523.gif (1 MB, 255x227)
1 MB
1 MB GIF
Just got annihilated by hoardcurse disaster
>>
File: 20230117022814_1.jpg (606 KB, 1920x1080)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
Any tips for playing as the Count's League? I took expansion and thought that colonizing around me would be worth, but money's tight and the Adventurer countries and Orcs all have more troops than me. The Adventurers in particular seem incredibly tough to fight - I noticed they were upkeeping armies of ~20k with only 1-3 provinces. I allied early with Marrhold but they broke it and rivaled me within a few years. Did I make a mistake in not being aggressive enough early on? Should I Have rushed for the city somehow?
>>
>>1311295
Hoardcurse was a bit difficult first time cause I didnt know what I was doing but its easy if you make it fire by having 10k instead of 150 income and go for corruption reforms first
>>
>>1311306
>Any tips for playing as the Count's League
Exit and play something interesting. Expansion was dumb as well. Everything fills up immediately.
>>
>>1311306
Expansion is never worth it in this mod. Ally adventurers, they get big bonuses to army. Kill orcs when you have an opportunity. Your main goal is surviving until adm tech 7, the adventurer mechanics get disabled when they form their tags.
>>
>>1311306
Pick another country. Counts league is actually the most boring country in Escann. And there is only one reason to ever pick expansion ideas and thats when the wars of consolidatoin wont end because the ai didnt colonize 1 province
>>
>>1311241
Lorent. It's just France to start with. But you'll have a very easy time and probably learn a bit about the magic and race mechanics and the setting. You'll get slowly introduced to more and more parts of it with colonization and stuff.
>>
>>1311295
Always go for the bank first. fixing your loans = not getting fucked by all the loans you have to take to finish the rest of it.
>>
>>1311344
You dont ever need to take loans if you prepare for hoardcurse and you could just take 1% loans before it fires
>>
>>1311259
The Mission tree want you to blob everywhere in Not-North America but the really important parts are whats closest to you. To reveal the forest in the middle of your lands you need the shit circled in this post. >>1311216
>>
>>1309695
Also Spain. Though I guess colonial nations serve as a soft debuff.
>>
File: 20230117224209_1.jpg (1.08 MB, 2560x1440)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Wait, is this just infinite free points? I can just keep clicking on this.
>>
>>1311210
how long is in a while? if you haven't played Haless I'd definitely do the Command and Bianfang->Dahui. Azkare is interesting though the representation mechanic is a bit autistic especially as you get bigger.
Beikdugang (or however you spell it) and Feitan are also an interesting shakeup in that you don't really expand a ton in Yanshen beyond your immediate home base. You mainly focus on colonizing.
>>
>>1311438
Dont forget One Xia. Killing the command right after you form your map is based
>>
>>1311410
clicking the button in the first place costs the same points, no?
>>
File: 20230118000720_1.jpg (1.18 MB, 2560x1440)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>1311440
No, I'm literally just generating points til I get to max. This is surely not working as intended.
>>
Multicultural society? Yes we have platinum, cobalt, ruby, all sorts of dwarves.
>>
File: 20230118001334_1.jpg (1.03 MB, 2560x1440)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>1311448
>>1311440
Oh I figured it out. They added a new way to research inventions and didn't take away the old method. The new method costs 30 of each point. The old method through the privileges menu costs nothing, so the refund creates points.
>>
>>1311241
Lorent
it's kinda boring but it's extremely hard to fuck up playing it
>>
>>1311454
Even Obsidian?
>>
>>1311332
it's cursed by the fact it had one of the earliest MT in Escann so it's quite generic. which is a shame given the premise is one of the more interesting. I'm pretty sure they're reworking it and Castellyr though, I believe they already have new ideas
>>
>>1311439
I haven't gotten around to playing them but yeah good catch, they definitely seem interesting. I was saving them for after I played some of the other minor countries with MTs like Hon Sai, which was interesting with the ghost emperor but too regional in scope imo, and Zongji. and for the record Zongji are quite shit at the moment so don't play them.
Actually that reminds me, the kobolds in Balrijin have a pretty interesting MT although they're a bit difficult to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>1311461
Does Balrijin get bonuses like kung fu or something or do they just have terrible kobold miltiary that makes you switch to human
>>
>>1311470
they get bonuses IIRC both from choosing the military focused school guys as your leader and through the MT with the Dragon Dances
the main problem is you have to get somewhat lucky in quickly helping Lanjinhui kill off Jiangdu. It's a bit of a dice roll on whether Jiangdu gets better allies that swamp your side.
You also have to be sure to keep Lanjinhui 100% on your side because they basically act as your puppet vassal long before you actually vassalize them. you have to feed them a decent chunk of yanshen - well you direct them to invade places it's a little wonky - before you formally vassalize them.
>>
>>1311438
try the elephant lords as well, they get their own war-elephant eugenics menu, and also get to unlock horde idea groups lol
https://youtu.be/yLyaCgbEGIo
>>
File: 1668859453441.png (3.41 MB, 1920x1080)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
>>1311493
getting sturdy
>>
>>1311507
I was playing them for a bit but I didnt get how you upgrade the physical/mental training. Does it just take a long time?
>>
the only reason i'm waiting for sarhal's release is so that my jadd empire and khuraen ulaeg can get bigger
>>
what Aelnar Rianvisa path has the best content?
>>
>>1311312
>>1311344
thanks for advice
I guess I'll try again, I played as arsa the first time, which dwave country should i try next? I understand there's not much difference but I can't justify playing the same nation twice in a giant mod like this
>>
>>1311525
Ovdal Lohdum has the biggest mission tree.

the tl;dr is that your starting ruler is a human who fell in love with a dwarf, killed enough orcs to get the moniker Orcrend, and is on his deathbed. you befriend and bolster nearby elf and human nations while killing as many orcs and monsters as possible. MASSIVE mission tree that expands a bunch.
>>
>>1311527
yeah but then the ai's dev gets too high so they rival you
>>
>>1311529
i played it a few times and have never had that happen. i'm pretty sure the missions make the necessary countries into your historical friends.
>>
>>1311513
yeah, even with training harder option it will take time
>>
File: 1656018810873.gif (82 KB, 149x154)
82 KB
82 KB GIF
How do I play adventurers? Do I just beat up the orcs? Other federations?
>>
>>1311642
get as much tribal land as you can from the orcs, but also weaken other federations whenever possible and hope the orcs gobble them up when possible. you'll get very little AE when conquering the orcs and goblins which means fewer coalitions, and they'll have less allies for you to fight.
>>
>>1311522
Lithiel/Elissa has the most content, I believe. Dahvar and Sicrheior are pretty tame by comparison.
Calasandur has the option of taking Lithiel as his bride, and I think you are supposed to be able to continue on the Lithiel path if you win as Calasandur. I don't know if that works, though, since when I tried that on my first Aelnar playthrough, I never got the option of marrying Lithiel once the Rianvisa ended. The whole Rianvisa is still a work-in-progress, so I don't know if anyone has fixed anything since then.
>>
>>1311455
no, you didn't update your mod properly you mongoloid, you just pasted over and overwrote files didn't you
>>
>>1311669
Calasandur has his own path too, it's the most content-rich after Lithiel.
>>
>>1311728
This is the steam release version. Nothing interesting has been added to the bitbucket yet since the big update.
>>
File: 20230116214821_1.jpg (574 KB, 1920x1080)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
Do not worry people of Bulwar and Rahen. Your new Harpy Overlords care about your wellbeing. also I was super surprise when the mission tree open up and now we are a nomadic army trying to forge ourselves into an empire. However its really annoying I got superpowers on both sides (Khetera and Irrelem) and the Command decide to rival me even with all friendly stuff the MT gave us
>>
>>1311438
Whats the difference between Deikdugang and Fetian (beside whaling) I want to play one of the merchant cities
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (1.96 MB, 1423x890)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Surael will be proud
>>
>>1311966
Beikdugang is very tall merchant republic that's all about their Lake Federation heritage. Feiten conquers more, builds airships and colonises a bit.
>>
File: 20230118121315_1.jpg (968 KB, 2560x1440)
968 KB
968 KB JPG
I just remembered what Nortiochand is. Still waiting.
>>
>>1311966
Beik are descendants of lake federation people and interactions with them play a big role. IIRC you eventually can eventually merge with them and even culture switch to a hybrid culture if you go far enough down the tree. also your focus is on colonizing northern aelantir/mobuk or whatever notsiberia is called. in terms of yanshen they only conquer Tianlou and most of the Jianyang provinces, though exactly how much is up to the player.
Feitan's big thing is their airships, they blob more into Yanshen than Beik and it encourages colonizing both north and south aelantir
>>
File: 20230118131736_1.jpg (1.05 MB, 2560x1440)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>1312013
Also saved and released my colonials just to see if any get new names and flags. Only this one so far. Very cool flag though. I'd dig a Bloodgroves MT.
>>
>>1311966
Feiten does articifery and firebombs cities. Beikdugang are liberal faggots that write a constiution and embrace the revolution and larp about being from the lake federation and try to form a union with them
>>
new china patch out on normal eu4
the eunuch disaster looks SUPER underwhelming compared to the Raj, lol
>>
File: 20230118134445_1.jpg (762 KB, 2560x1440)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
>>1312045
Haven't seen these guys before. Neat. Don't even have unique ideas.
>>
>>1311963
you only get 50% religious unity right? are you gonna have to use the tier 8 that gives no penalties for heathen and heretics?
>>
File: yes.png (36 KB, 487x52)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>
>no great projects in Bulwar or Salahad
feels bad man
>>
File: Azkare.png (3.9 MB, 1920x1080)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB PNG
Does anyone know if playing as if I finish the follow up mission that spawns from this Arawkelin automatically become my vassal? I've save scummed to see what each mission does and they just seem to give regional cores which seems far less useful than having them refuse and just getting a subjugation cb over the place anyway.
>>
If you ever play the cobalt dwarves dont beeline for lasers like me cause the missions right before you unlock the laser require a level 9 hold so I got stuck on digging for like 60 years. Also the other missions for glass give economic shit that becomes worthless and require you to build in EVERY iron province you own and dev EVERY glass province
>>
>>1311243
Mossmouth is also the least ambitious giantkin tree and also kinda ignores that Mossmouth Ogres actually like living in swamps and ruins
>>
File: dwarf.png (403 KB, 500x500)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
> I am Krummul, Son of Vlondir. To you, Mušargil, this day, I and these 16,000 souls of the Segbandal who follow me swear to not leave this sandblasted realm until every last orc is slain. Until their filth no longer taints the lands you call your gardens. We swear under Oath to Halanna and our Ancestors, upon Dagrin and his Beard, upon Hehogrim and his mastery of every Craft known to Dwarvenkind, and ancestors new and old, that we shall fight alongside your soldiers, clad as they are in bone and copper. We shall teach your people to craft this into a harder metal, one that will not bend nor break as easily against the black metal of the orcs. This we give to you as penance for our failure to contain them. In return, we ask permission to cross your realm and do battle together against them. In show of friendship, we shall teach your people to hew the stone with the tools they shall make with our penance. In return, we ask yours and ours to break bread and beer together, as equals. For only as equals, can the orcs be defeated. Only together, only united, can this menace be stopped. I say this to you as Krummul, Son of Vlondir, also known as Orcslayer. This truth every dwarven soul here swears
>>
>>1312152
cobalt dwarves MT is just jank all around
>>
File: 20230118232809_1.jpg (1.14 MB, 2560x1440)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Holy shit, they finally did it. Truly this is the true Empire of Anbennar.
>>
>>1312335
Bizarre
>>
>>1312087
>What is Golden Highway
>What is Bulwar canals
>What is that mountain castle in the south
There are atleast three, not counting ones which are unique to certain nations. They aren't technically displayed as a great project, but in every other sense they are identically or even more significant
>>
>>1312056
Base eu4 devs are completely pathetic compared to Anbennar, even before the team was practically outsourced
>>
i unironically ruined my New Wanderers into Castanor playthrough.

i thought you can bypass the consolidation wars 1 of 2 ways. one being conquer all of Escann by 1600, or be the only Escanni nation with the correct culture group with >150 dev.

i did the latter, and it didn't fire the consolidation wars at all.
>>
File: anbarknar.png (180 KB, 501x296)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>1312335
*Anbarknar
>>
File: 1611685480390.png (390 KB, 500x500)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>When you form Surakes with a Sun Elf ruler
>>
>>1312714
I formed them back when Dartax had its old tree with a half elf ruler
>>
>>1309731
it's a fully original setting BUT apes fantasy races wholesale from DnD with a touch of Warhammer
>>
>>1312759
>implying dnd didn't niggered anything from tolkien
>>
>>1312469
>What is Golden Highway
This is fair, those benefits add up once you get all the parts of it built, but you have to control a large amount of land to even start it.
>What is Bulwar canals
10% trade steering is pretty nice but otherwise it's just an okay province trade value modifier.
>What is that mountain castle in the south
IIRC that just makes it easier to dev that province and gives it a few minor buffs - nothing major.

Those are all in Bulwar btw, there's nothing in Salahad yet. I'm sure stuff will come in the future, but it did feel a bit bare considering the area is themed after the mid-east and that place had a ton of cool wonders/monuments.
>>
Guys. I just got an event for a Troll Den in my nation
As Obrtrol
I AM TROLLS!
>>
why is verne so weak
>>
>>1312851
They get pretty crazy permanent combat modifiers from their mission tree.
>>
>>1312850
Frens
>>
>>1312852
yeah but whenever I ally them they end up in debt or just afk all game so they never use them
>>
hear me out. elven mission tree but this time they're the good guys
>>
>>1312908
woah woah woah anon ain't that a bit unrealistic? I mean Elfs not being evil? it's unheard of!
>>
>>1312908
So, just every elven mission tree?
>>
>>1312908
Jadd already exist.
>>
>>1312815
Don't remember gnolls, harpies, moon elves, sun elves, star elves, gnomes, kobolds, hobgoblins or rakshasas (wait I mean harimari) in Tolkiens works but wow they all appear exactly as they do in DnD with the same tropes and racial differentiators in Anbennar
>>
>The orcish warhost was destroyed, wiped from the land within the next three months. The humans fought alongside the dwarves as equals, and though it was not without struggle, the two races found victory. Though the dwarves would return to their mountain homes, the ancestors of the Surani would find their lives changed within two generations. The Dwarves would meet with wise men and tradesmen within the walls of Logrod-Tûngr, and teach them the secrets of forging bronze instead of simply trading for it from Shazstundihr and themselves. They would be taught to determine what stone was best for building, how to carve bricks and blocks, and build constructions from it that stood three stories tall. As well, a titanium and gold crown was granted to Mušargil, set with carved pyrite, a flawless topaz, and a beautiful golden citrine that radiated light like no other.

>This was the promise of the Dwarves of the Segbandal to the peoples of the Suran, and though in time it would be forgotten, though Mušargil’s name lost to his people.

>The mountains remember.
>>
>>1312927
>implying jadd aren't evil
>>
>>1312908
Ibevar isn't really good or bad
>>
>>1312961
jay literally just aped the origin of the empire in warhammer fantasy and find/replaced sigmar heldenhammer with castan beastbane
>>
Playing a Corvuria game, I’ve blobbed pretty hard eastwards into the sun elves. What should I do with my merchants. I’ve only got 3 of them so far
Do i change my trade port forward from my capital, and just push trade power there? I’m emperor, so expansion into the empire is achievable.
>>
>>1313221
collecting everywhere you have significant power might be correct in this kind of situation
post trade map
>>
>>1313221
I think the best move would be collecting in Eborthil, if you own enough land there and transfering from every other trade node to the east. A lot of trade routes meet in Eborthil, and it's easier to get there than trying to conquer the Damescrown.
>>
I want to try my hand at the tiger guys, do I play Raj or Jiantsiang
>>
>>1313372
Hit random til you get a tiger faction and play that.
>>
>>1313372
Jiantsiang is done but their formable isnt. Play the vizier
>>
Am I supposed to choose between going East or West as Jaddari? I've been doing a bit of both but it's near 1700 and I've only just finished conquering South Rahen in the East and have just started on Businor in the West. I've been following the mission tree but I guess I underestimated how fucking massive it is. Is one direction better/worse to expand to? I don't think I'll be able to get down both branches in time before the game ends.
>>
>>1313372
Play as one of the Harimari countries in the southern Raj and form Varanhar. OP military ideas.
>>
>>1313472
All directions. With the way AE works in EU4, you wanna split your conquest up between different cultures and religions. So when AE is high in one direction, conquer the other direction.
>>
>>1313372
Play Fengzhaobu Kung Fu tigers
>>
>>1313170
>Proposal
>>
>>1312714
That's fucking hilarious. How'd you manage that?
>>
>>1313556
you could just culture swap no?
>>
>>1313472
You just gotta go brazy as Jadd. It can be hard if the Raj stays alive or Command gets too big, but you have to really take advantage of how much stronger you are than all your neighbors, so you should just be at war near-constantly as manpower allows. What I do is I just alternate West-East as >>1313486 says. A lot of the Rahen dev is really high though, so it can be hard to expand there quickly. Make sure you use diplomats to improve relations with outraged countries, it really helps them not coalition you. A protip is that if they're in a coalition against The Command or Bhuvauri, they can't join one against you, so you can expand at will in that circumstance.
>>
File: the good guys.jpg (1.08 MB, 2560x1600)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>Play Moonhaven
>Make Istralore fight all my wars so I can take their claims
>Neuter Verne and start replacing the vernmen with elves
>Control 50% of Anbenncost for the infinite money cheat
>Get 5 colonies before 1525
>Become a monarchy with 6/6/6 Varion Bluetongue as the ruler
>Automatically get put on the dove throne because everyone loves elves
All thats left is to betray Istralore when they go c*rinite
>>
>>1313617
>if they're in a coalition against The Command or Bhuvauri, they can't join one against you
That doesn't seem correct, at least not on the recent versions. I've had the raj form a double coalition quite often.
>>
>>1313647
shame we won't get better MTs in EoA for 20 years because we need more subsarhalan tags
>>
>>1313753
Yeah the mission tree moonhaven gets is just about giving you tea in colonies and trade power for having tea
>>
>>1313372
whatever that tiger country with black colors in southern rahen is a good easy playthrough
the raj is interesting but pretty punishing if you don't want the whole thing collapsing on you
jiantsang and zongji (the remnants of the old tiger empire in yanshen) are unfinished especially the latter.
>>
>>1313556
>>1313608
No, I was playing as Gelkalis and my Elf overlord put a relative as my heir
>>
>>1313647
>1525
>didn't use snake claims to conquer venail and fuck over lorent in 1480
never going to make it to haless
>>
File: 1614957175908.jpg (33 KB, 542x554)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
how the fuck am I supposed too not get murdered by Gawed as Nimscodd?
>>
>>1314402
ally lorent
>>
>>1314402
Make big friends, pray to RNGesus that Gawed occupies itself with other shit, finesse some way with attrition or potentially abuse the little island you start with at the coast that you can bait armies into and then close off with your fleet.
>>
>>1314402
Same strategy as in every Paradox game where you find yourself fighting a numerically superior enemy: bait them into attacking you in the mountains, dogpile with everything you have as soon as you see that their movement is locked in.
>>
>>1314402
Usually I just give them that one province they want and then come back to destroy them with lorent. You can win the war but it's just not worth it, especially in terms of manpower since you always want to rush the kobolds asap
>>
>>1314402
I didn't have to do anything different. I just waited til Lorent went to war with Gawed and then bullied them as well.
>>
>>1314402
Defensive battles in mountains
build like 2 boats, kill their 1 boat, and trap their doomstack on your island
keep them at war until Lorent inevitably attacks them on a second front.
>>
What's the best tag to form Anbennar with?
>>
>>1314831
Ibevar is the best all-rounder, Senathil gets huge diplomatic bonuses, Wesdam has roleplay value and some free claims on Lorent, Wex starts as the strongest nation and gets decent buffs to diplomacy and defense.
>>
>>1314831
Rogeria
>>
>>1314402
step 1: play the based kobolds instead
>>
File: casual antisemitism.png (1.19 MB, 1366x768)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
Real classy chuds.
>>
>>1302849
Can someone tell me why I cant pass this mission? I absolutely suck as the triunic lakes.
>>
>>1315148
I'm guessing you need to finish Draft Fishing Act and Educate the Farmers first, so you have an option for all three missions.
But that's just a guess
>>
>>1315171
But i cant finish those missions either for the same reason.
>>
>>1315148
check up on the decisions tab maybe there's an option you need to activate
>>
>>1315176
Nope.
>>
>>1315148
probably some sort of cooldown timer, check the effects on your country
>>
>>1313453
the vizier has a MT?
>>
>>1315275
Yeah only the start one Rabhidaraj though
>>
>Dont download sarhal because I dont want bloat
>decide to test out one game with a country that got a mission tree anyways
>turns out they added in a feature to let you remove bloat regions
Time to remove the forbidden plains from everygame
>>
>>1315556
finally, i was waiting for something like this, anbennar is almost as bloated as imperium universalis at this point
>>
File: 1650201910963.jpg (174 KB, 1493x769)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
who thought it was a good idea to let this faggot spam the announcement channel, i keep getting baited into thinking it's some update announcement
>>
>>1315556
>>1315566
That was in the mod already, just open the console and type "run delCannor.txt"
>>
What's a fun Elf nation to play?
The Ruinborn ones.
>>
>>1315806
Arakeprun or Pelomar. Eordand is only ruinborn formable with a MT.
>>
>>1315579
kill yourself discord tranny
>>
>>1315633
keep crying gook, your shit contient will never be relevant, europe will always be superior to any shithole you SEAmonkeys create
>>
>>1315806
Arveynn but the Ynnic empire doesn't have a tree yet
>>
>>1315556
i don't even mind the bloat necessarily, but as of now south sarhal is just free blob real estate for certain countries like the jadd/gnolls/khet/those southern rahen states if you don't turn it off.
it's funny watching the khet start jobbing virtually every game once again without south sarhal.
>>
>Play Rajndahga so I can form drunk dwarves
>Ally jiangliusi and bianfang
>btfo the command in the first war and swap to dwarves midway through the second
>get vision on rahen 15 years later
>raj took minor gains, rivaled the xia, and let the command eat half of them
Based ai
>>
Anyone whos played Bulwar (the country) know how to get the right family elected. No matter what combination I pick it never works.
>>
>>1316311
>how to get the right family elected
You just choose it in the elections
>>
>>1316311
Missions literally tell you what family member you need and you can pick which ones you want
>>
>>1316311
What others said, it's pretty easy. You need to cycle through families a bit, but it isn't much of a problem, just check the MT and appoint the right man for the job when the need arises.
>>
Do any black orcs have a MT, other than roadwarrior and shattered crown? I'm thinking of checking out the new plunder mechanics
>>
>>1316274
>btfo the command in the first war
how, those niggas come at me with 130k
>>
>>1316642
Karashar or whatever is a formable AS any black orc if you conquer into Bulwar
>>
File: 1643130822436.png (2.96 MB, 1920x1080)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB PNG
shatzundir or orghelovar?
>>
>>1316693
Shatzundir sounds more fun and more dwarfy
>>
>>1316693
shaz is just yet another bulwar campaign. maybe fun if you haven't already done karashar, PE, jadd empire, siadenlen, surakes, etc, etc etc but fuck am I sick of that region
>>
File: 20230123153458_1.jpg (682 KB, 1920x1080)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>1316274
wanted to give it a try and had similar luck. just concluded peace as the event popped, hoping this tripartite axis can keep them down while I play drunk dwarves
>>
>>1316693
Shaz is probably cooler but you have to blob on the surface so you can rebuild Bulwar. Orghelovar's missions gets a +50% articifer government but some of their missions are just retarded sometimes and require you to blob around Bahar a bit
>>
>none of the blue reachmen have missions
>the only gerudian humans with mission trees are viking larp
>>
>>1317130
>Early modern Scandis are viking analogues instead of Great Northern War Swede analogues
Soulless
>>
>Play Tluukt
>After having a magic duel with Zokka I prop up a human march over half of zokka's former territory
>Zokka somehow got rid of the human cultures so the land my march has is all gnollish except 1 desert elf province
why though
>>
>>1317213
Great Northern War Swedes are Frozenmaw Orcs. Complete with being a deciding factor during the religious wars.
>>
>>1316216
To be fair, I'm with the south being blob central considering Ottoman fill the same roll in normal Eu4.
>>
Which formable Escann nation is the strongest?
>>
>>1317312
probably Black Demesne
>>
>>1317318
When you've formed Castanor/Black Demense you've basically already won. So, i don't really count that one.
>>
>>1317312
For military bonuses either Adenica or Blademarches
>>
>>1317328
Can't Blademarches not found Castanor or something?

Either way, playing as Adenica right now. Intend to go crazy on cavalry.
>>
>>1317213
Technically Gawed fits more as Swedish Empire, even with some PLC and North English references.
>>
>>1317338
Are Gnomes NOT England? Or island Elves?
>>
>>1317341
Southern England is perfidious and Gawed is da norf
>>
>xhazobkult gives you high unrest for accumulating demonic power
>cant convert shit with the religion either so you get even higher unrest
>expelling other races doesnt make sense because you want to enslave them
why is this religion like this
>>
Does making Orks slave fuck up your relationship with them beyond repair? I'm trying to make them friendly, but slave income is pretty good.
>>
>>1317296
grombar doesnt join league war anymore, or at least i dont see them doing so anymore
>>
>>1317366
Really? They do still convert to Corin religion though.
>>
>>1317368
maybe they increased the odds of AI picking the hardline orc option
>>
How fun is Grombar to play anyway?
>>
>>1317354
literal demon worshippers, anon
the worst part is that the demon they're worshipping is quite real and does fuck shit up from time to time
they kinda remind me of skaven in how their diplomacy is all about backstabbing, enslaving, and is generally not very well disposed to public order and stability
>>
>>1317393
for an older mt its great, even has choices that somewhat matter
>>
>>1317298
it's not so much that I mind blobbing as a concept, but because the area is barely finished with few features it makes it comically easy for a big blob to come down from the north. once they've fleshed it out more I won't mind as much.
>>1317354
you're literal demon worshippers anon, the only people who'd get with that program are gnolls especially given you enslave everyone but gnolls.
I do like that they added another gnoll country but with a different religion. it and those dove gnolls add some variety to them.
>>
>>1316693
>Shartbunqueer or ogrelover
This is what we have in a souless tolkienless fantasy setting created by discord trannies too lazy to invent their own languages
>>
>>1317540
day-dreaming about trannies AGAIN anon?
>>
>try Dur-Vazhatun
FUCK GROMBAR
FUCK OGRES
FUCK CENTAURS
FUCK EVERYTING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>1317614
how's their campaign?
>>
How do I consolidate Escann before the wars fire? AE, manpower, and entangling alliances always end up slowing me down.
>>
>>1317621
AE is just a number Anon
if you really wanna know stack AE reduction, get spy networks to reduce AE, improve relations, etc
>>
>>1317622
How do I handle shit like Gawed or Frozenmaw allying my enemies?
>>
>>1317623
>hasn't killed orcs yet
ngmi
>>
>>1302849
>shitty mod for a shit game requiring dlc no less
nah
>>
>>1317624
The Escanni orcs usually aren't an issue. I mean Gawed or Frozenmaw/Grombar allying a non-Orc adventurer.
>>
>>1317618
not him but when I tried them on the bitbucket 2 days ago their missions weren't done yet and all the flavor text on the missions were placeholders
>>
Has anyone else formed Castanor and then feel like they have no motivation to finish the campaign anymore despite having a massive mission tree to go through? I feel like conquering all of Escann is the campaign, and everything else after is whatever. Is Black Demense worth a playthrough?
>>
>>1317759
its the same shit but bordergore and le evil
>>
>>1317760
Lame. I heard the acolyte system was kind of cool, but guess not.
>>
>>1317759
Black Demesne is a tragedy, they put so much effort into the acolytes system but it's incredibly unenjoyable. Just regular vassals would've been more fun, even.
>>
>>1317761
>>1317860
Yeah, they could still fix it with some improvements. If they make it so that provinces in one Region or whatever can only go to 1 acolyte, then it would be good. The way it just randomly hands out conquered areas to all of them is the most retarded shit. I'm certain there's another way to do it, but who knows if they will ever bother to fix it.
>>
What's the easiest/best adventurer to form Castanor?
>>
File: Half goblin.jpg (7 KB, 559x76)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>1317888
Landshark
>>
I hope when they get back to updating Cannor they do a big temple update. I want all the temples and religious orders to have big trees. They have a lot off potential.
>>
>>1317893
Does every single monstrous nation/species really have to have some subplot in their questline about interbreeding with humans? At this point I would prefer the Warhammer Fantasy rules of different species being unable to cross-breed given how many freaks on the mod team seem to obsessed with bestiality
>>
>>1317910
You're creating things in your head. There's nothing about breeding with goblins in the game. Orc breeding is only in Grombar and hary breeding is their whole deal. Really nothing else. Maybe rogeria.
>>
Is there an orc nation that embraces doukan in their mission tree and continues to just horde it up?
>>
File: over.jpg (1.17 MB, 2560x1600)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>1317913
Staying a horde and dookan? There's only roadwarrior. Staying dookan theres 2
>>
>>1317921
Staying Dookan. I wanna bash in the skulls of all them pansy hooman simps.
>>
File: 20211221220123_1.jpg (894 KB, 2560x1440)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
>>1317924
Roadwarrior is for you.
>>
File: 1492677751900.gif (969 KB, 250x175)
969 KB
969 KB GIF
>Notice there's a new dev diary
>"Greetings mountain dwellers, are you prepared for more Dwarovar content?"
Pls no. So boring stop making shit in those boring mountains.
>>
File: 1646511243010.png (277 KB, 600x579)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>1317970
Cope and Sneed dwarf chads keep winning
>>
>>1317972
The content is black orc mechanics for plundering dwarven holds.
>>
>>1317973
o*c content
Dogshit I hate it
>>
>>1317973
orcbros it's finally our turn
>>
>>1318060
you are literally an animal. a pest. a goblin can at least think and create. but you fucking o*c can only pervert and destroy. I will purge you. every single one of you fucking o*cish shits. I will dash each and every last o*cish babe against the rocks. I will exterminate you and then move out to human lands and exterminate your half breeds. this I promise you
>>
File: elf genocide.jpg (1.3 MB, 2560x1600)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
The year is 1560. All major Sun Elven populations have been dispersed and shackled into slavery.
>>
>>1317972
>>1317974
>>1318061
haha epic, have my upvote good sir
>>
File: norm nine eleven.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>1302849
>дa хyй
>>
>>1317973
watch dwarfen females get BLACKED
>>
>>1315078
kek is this actually in the mod
>>
>>1317974
>>1318060
>>1318061
Embarrassing
>>
>>1318071
>the harshest oppression and the most degrading labor
So they're getting KNOTTED
>>
>>1317623
>Gawed
If you aren't allying Gawed, what are you even doing?

>Frozenmaw
Free expansion.
>>
>>1317531
Doesn't the phoenix empire and their successors have a decent chunk of content?
>>
>>1317759
I'm currently doing a Adecia run and i'm honestly not sure if I want to form Castanor. Just going full anti heresy on the rest of the world seems fun as well.
>>
>>1318303
>If you aren't allying Gawed, what are you even doing?
Murdering Gawed.
>>
>>1318316
Well, fair enough. But if you want to focus on Escann priority one should be "Make sure that fucking stupid hawk stays in it's lane."
>>
dwarves are literally the reddit race
>>
Goblins are literally the 4chan race
>>
>>1318460
There is a new Goiblin MT on the works where they genocide orcs, so that checks out
>>
>>1304321
They are the tallest people in the world though
>>
>>1302849
Anbennar dev here
AMA
>>
>>1318469
Snotfinger already existed though. Has for a long time now.
>>
>>1318500
Cum?
>>
>>1318518
Their MT was deleted together with all the other old goblin MTs, but a new one is wip
>>
>>1318520
Oh neat. I guess that's on the bitbucket. I'm still using steam until something interesting is added. I went through all the gobbo trees last night and most of them really do need a rework. I think Rail gobbos, Undead gobbos and Mountainshark are the only ones with completely unique trees. The rest all have the same thing with some unique ones thrown in. I want the Dostanor gobbos to get something. Landshark or Oubbschild or whatever it's called. Definitely need a gobbo formable in Escann as well. Criminal that they don't have one yet.
>>
>>1318520
Is it even on the bitbucket? I downloaded it 3 days ago but didnt see any goblin trees
>>
>>1317910
Do humans and ruinborn interbreed?
>>
>>1318166
yes
>>
>>1318549
No no, still being worked on. I think it's been approved though
>>
>>1317912
I think Marblehead had an idea mentioning halfgoblins, "mules" serving as sort of palace eunuchs, scribes and librarians. Or maybe it was mission instead of idea or Overclan instead of Marblehead. I don't remember, but halfgoblins were a thing.
>>1318551
Yes, and I'm pretty sure lorewise pureblood ruinborn basically disappear from the inner circle of Aelantir. Ynn region also becomes mixed, or at least borderline regions do.
>>
>>1318566
if they breed why isnt there a half ruinborn pop?
>>
i will never stop being angry over railskulker lore going from "let's attach rockets to something and see what happens" to gay goblin-azkare idealism
>>
>>1317926
>>1317921
does roadwarrior make provinces it uncolonizes permanently uncolonizable and can it travel to alentir to burn it down too?
>>
>>1318714
That's how it used to be, but they might have changed that. I know they changed something with them.
>>
>>1318714
roadwarrior only gets perma decolonisation in the serpentspine, everywhere else you only get 50 years, but it's plenty of time to make sure the entire world burns, especially with their trucebreak every 5 years
fuck now I want to play them again
>>
Would controlling the empire of anbennar be fun or is it shit? Corinite reformation centers always spawn in escann so stomping them seems like a pain in the ass and then you'd also have to deal with ravelians spawning in the 1600s
>>
File: file.jpg (1.12 MB, 2560x1600)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
whats the point of the halfling island
>>
>>1318750
boers
>>
>>1318739
If you can't beat them, join them
>>
>>1318750
Food
>>
>>1318750
bloat
>>
>>1317912
Harafe goblins (Mestikardu) do have goblin-elf hybrids afaik
>>
>>1318852
Those 3 tags over there need MTs so bad.
>>
>>1318854
The guy who was working on them for over a year without progress recently left the server (he was a mod as well), so now in theory stuff should start moving again
>>
Swamp troll MT when
>>
>>1318981
Who? Swamp Ogres already have one. It's hard and unrewarding, but it's there.
>>
What's the easiest adventurer to unify Escann before the Consolidation Wars?
>>
>>1317759
many such cases. the same reason I'll never ever finish a phoenix empire or jadd empire campaign, just fucking ENDLESS blobbing needed, who wants to fight that many late game 1m vs 1m wars to acquire 6 provinces
>>
>>1318500
no one cares trannoid
>>
>>1319067
Count's League into Castonath
>>
>>1318755
they aren't boers, that's where halflings originated
if anything the small country should be boers
>>
>>1319067
why would you want to do this. the consolidation wars CB will make it trivial to lock it down in 15 years, why struggle so hard to do it through high AE truce timing
>>
>>1319073
>to acquire 6 provinces
Black Demesne (and Castanor as well, I think) have a special CB that lets you just annex an entire country outright, no matter the size. It lets you gobble up Lorent or the Command in a single war, once you reach a certain point that unlocks that CB. So while you're still mashing doomstacks at each other, at least the war ends with more impact than just moving the border forward.
>>
File: 1647929155487.png (3.81 MB, 1920x1080)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB PNG
how come they get all caps?
>>
>>1319083
don't you have to wait until 1650 until the consolidation wars end? if you unify before 1600, you skip it entirely
>>
>>1319013
I think he might mean the new trolls in sarhal under the thumb of the witches
>>
>>1319155
they end instantly if you own all of escann + the two regions ibevar wants to expand into outside of escann
>>
>>1319154
now that I think about it, all goblin countries should have all-caps names, huh.
>>
>>1319162
what's the AE % on the consolidation war CB?
>>
>>1319215
-50% AE and warscore cost
>>
>>1319067
When I played Newshire I got all of grombar and like 80% of escann before consolidation
>>
>>1319236
this can sometimes be extremely easy or frustratingly hard depending on how well the orcs do early on
>>
>>1319237
Yeah orcs doing well is great for you because it's essentially free real estate. It only becomes problematic if Grombar does well and starts allying/guaranteeing all if them. And it's not like you can get Gawed ti help either. You're better off helping Arbaran or Ibevar get big.
>>
>>1318755
i heard that there was supposed to be an elven boer analogue but it got canned for some reason
pure hearsay though
>>
>>1318750
>18 different tags on a shitty island to slow down your pc
vgh
>>
>>1319307
thats sareyand (best sun elven kingdom)
>>
Sun Elf country where they stop the divinity larp and create an ethnostate?
>>
File: 1526709023343.jpg (44 KB, 960x539)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1313472
>>1313486
>With the way AE works in EU4, you wanna split your conquest up between different cultures and religions. So when AE is high in one direction, conquer the other direction.
Did they change the way AE works? Because what you said used to be terrible advice. The Agressive Expansion mood modifier used to be strongest within one culture group and/or one religious group. So if you conquer provinces of of Escanni Corinites, the Anbennari Regents' Court people will care less. Both Escanni and Corinite nations will receive large opinion penalties however and might form a coalition.
If you then go and conquer land from Anbennari RC people, now those will receive opinion penalties and could form a coalition. There is only one coalition though, so now you have to fight Escanni, Anbennari, RC and Corinites.
It is generally best to focus on one culture and religion first. Stagger the peace treaties, so the peace with the largest nations ends at different times and you can declare immediately when it ends, without risk of them joining a coalition
>>
>>1318576
Because that would mean actually giving something to half-elves (ruinborn x human would still count as half-elf) and despite human/elf crossbreeds being integral to their lore the devs hate half-elves.
>>
>>1318750
Because Jay hates it when a race doesn't have 50 tags or something because muh race system hard to modify
>>
>>1319460
Rezenkand?
>>
>>1319537
they are all about divinity larp
>>
File: BCC8.png (264 KB, 532x285)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
hahaha imagine caring about AE

this post was made by centaur gang
>>
>>1319566
imagine getting your region removed from the map
this post was made by bitbucket gang
>>
File: BCC6.png (1.32 MB, 971x1080)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>1319569
bitbucket more like sneedbucket
>>
>>1319530
If you want to avoid having to juggle coalitions then what he wrote is decent advise. Though you can also end up juggling coalitions in several directions.
>>
>>1319570
>ywn throatsing with your bros while C*nnorian wenches are servicing your centaur horscock
why even live
>>
>Idiot OP created a new thread before this one had archived again
When will he learn.
>>
>>1318981
The guy who was making it got banned from the discord so it's dead in the water at the moment.
This happened 3 separate times for some of the most important Sarhal devs, the development is fucked.
>>
>>1320420
They just need to let the degenerates do their thing. People need to realise that degeneracy anf autism go hand in hand with modding. Think of them like Michael Jackson.
>>
>>1320212
it wasn't me, you can tell because he didnt pick a campaign post as OP image
>>
>>1320434
the guy making swamp troll stuff was genuinely retarded (same guy made barumand) and couldn't script for shit
>>
last post
>>
File: 1500699286249.jpg (450 KB, 757x1200)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
Kissing elven maidens!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.