[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 88 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Will it be good? It's coming out on console.
>>
File: IMG_0036.png (126 KB, 351x346)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>1289279
it looks like a mobile game, and given it will be on consoles too, it just might be a glorified mobile game. i have 0 expectations for this trash only looking at the cover art.
>>
Think it might be good, will have to see the beta in january but gamplay itself looks decent
>>
File: 1583192177514.jpg (27 KB, 460x408)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>RTS game
>On console
Gentlemen, I do not think I speak with any Hyperbole when I say Dead on Arrival.
>>
Its dawn of war 3 all over again
>>
>>1289666
nothing is THAT bad. though i wont be buying it due to mixed race US units since i only play the US and refuse to have ahistorical niggers in my squads.
>>
>>1289279
It's from Relic, unless you think the retarded zoomed in camera from AoE 4 is good then you will not like it, also no ranked matchmaking for the first 6 months just like AoE 4 btw
>>
>>1289279
why has there been literally zero improvements other than graphics?
>>
>>1290054
I honestly think CoH looks better than everything
ive seen from 3
>>
>>1290055
nah coh 3 has fine graphics.
the animations are also well done.

i look forward to porting the models from coh3 into the new men of war game. :)
>>
>>1289279
>console
lol what? It's been some time since the last console rts came out I think
>>
>>1290079
i don't mind the fact that an rts game is catered for consoles, however I don't understand how consoles are these days.

are modern day consoles compatible with PC and mouse? I don't see why they shouldn't be.
however if the game is balanced around a controller that will be kinda sad
>>
>>1290085
>pc and mouse
i meant keyboard and mouse
>>
>>1290085
No idea but when it's released for console I'm pretty sure it will be built around gamepad controls. Even if consoles support kb+m there are way too few people who actually use that combo to make it worth to release a game that's focused on it
>>
Maybe it will be good 5 years later with 2 xpacks.

From mp perspective and from what I have seen it seems like all gameplay options which should be baseline (smoke and such) are locked behind commanders which is a disastrous approach since it limits amount of tools in players disposal.
>>
>>1293021
5 years? coh2 was done 2 years after release in 2015
>>
>>1290054
That's Halftrack's modded skins if my eyes see right. They're waaaaaaay better than the vanilla ones, which are very blurry and are not historically accurate.
>>
>>1289279
>CoH1 is bad
>CoH2 is bad
>CoH3...Will it be good?
There aren't even any heroes in this game.
>>
I liked CoH 1 and 2 but, honestly, WW2 setting for RTS is kinda dumb. I'd rather play a realistic milsim in that setting. They should've just made Dawn of War 4.
I'll probably still give it a shot though since I'm a cuck for RTS games and I'm desperate for something other than SC2 or WC3 (don't like AoE4).
>>
>>1289288
fbpb
>>
>>1295389
>Infantry tanks 9000 bullets at close range
>There aren't even any heroes in this game
Clearly most of units in those games are made of (super)heroes
>>
>>1289279
>Africa
>No Italian faction

Why? Even Sudden Strike had them.
>>
File: 1559435116778.png (566 KB, 777x436)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
>>1289279
You know how many times this game has been re-hashed and sold? SAME source material, over & over again. I have been yelling at relic and all the supporters of this bs franchise for almost 20 years now. We should be talking about CoH: Vietnam, Korea or even MW. Relic has released the same game 6 times. 6 fucking times.

Company of Heroes = Great

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts = Okay, intros new nations

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor = SAME GAME AS CoH1...aka Tails of Failure (I trolled Imperial Dane hard on the old relic forums)

Company of Heroes Online = SAME GAME AS COH1...Bastardised chinese mmo money grab

Company of Heroes 2 = Upgraded CoH1 intos Rusk's

Company of Heroes 3 = SAME GAME AS CoH1...Social Justice edition.

Waiting for a worthy succsesor to CoH1 and Gangsters Organized Crime are my biggest reasons for my anhedonia.
>>
>>1295419
I'd imagine it's got something to do with launching with 4 factions as is. That's the most factions a coh game would launch with yet.
>>
>>1289672
That really busts my balls too. If they want to be inclusive so hard then why not make niggers artillerymen or truck drivers?
>>
>>1290085
My series c has keyboard and mouse support
>>
>>1295419
Relic are massive wehraboos.
>>
>>1290054
coh2's done some positive gameplay changes and nice features; passive capping, abandoning vehicles, larger aircraft focus, better artillery gameplay and so on
>>
>>1297771
USA
Britbongs
Krauts
Italians
Here, 4, they've still fucked up
>>
>>1299394
You dont understand, every other coh game has launched with only 2 factions. CoH3 is launching with 4 from the get go. If we get an italy faction it would be 2 years from now and would be essentially a copycat of a faction that already exists, early war Afrikakorps that trades late game power for early game strength
>>
>>1299394
>>1299580
Even with the extra factions they seem very much based on the coh1 faction design including its faults like buying vet and decreased upkeep. Other flavor text addons include auto base building without engi units and gay side tech buildings.

The more I see of this the more it looks like a shitty coh1 knock off to not only a fault but artistically looks worse.
>>
>>1290085
>are modern day consoles compatible with PC and mouse?
Fuck no. Microsoft is just not adding KBM support and both PS and Nintendo need to be hacked with 3rd party to use, which if caught you'll have your account banned. Unless this is coming to Xbox I don't see a reason to have a console release. The only "traditional" rts game that worked with a controller was Halo Wars because of how dumbed downed and automated it has to be, but even then when Halo Wars 2 finally added cross play the difference between PC and console players where nighy and day.
>>
>>1300657
Why do console manufacturers hate KB+M?
>>
>>1300694
Just a waste of dev time that could be spent elsewhere really. Coh3 is already pretty half baked and relic is known for being buggy messes, offloading another version to the QA team to test just adds more mess.
>>
>>1300694
use your brain, dingus.
>barely anyone will use it
>takes away from controller sales
>>
I will never buy unless they add a Waffen-SS faction.
>>
>>1297790
i would maybe buy the game after a year or two if they only had niggers in realistic units (artillery/trucks/etc), but putting them in my favorite unit with no historical reason is a total turnoff.
>>
>>1295411
Clear bait, but I'll bite. How exactly is ww2 not a good RTS setting? It's practically perfect for it, the largest war and one of the last where various combat arms or weapons systems were equally relevant. Contemporary warfare skews too heavily towards indirect fire being king, and older time periods are basically the same as ww2, having a rock paper scissors interplay between various unit types, but slower paced.
>>
>>1299393
only usa faction can leave vehicles
>>
>>1301072
I meant vehicle abandon as a death effect, but, well, that US feature is cool too
>>
>>1295389
Why the fuck are you even in this thread?
Get the fuck out and make your own perfect RTS (but even from this post I can tell its RTT) thread, with whole 5 posts samefagging for bumps.
>>
>>1300626
>Even with the extra factions they seem very much based on the coh1 faction design including its faults like buying vet and decreased upkeep. Other flavor text addons include auto base building without engi units and gay side tech buildings.
What they chose wouldn't be that bad though, you just buy Vet1 and get a vet boost. Vet boosting is a thing in CoH2 as well.
>>
>>1301245
Forgot to add, auto base building is also in CoH2. Brits and Americans don't have it.
>>
>>1300906
>>1300911
It's like you stupid fucking retards are instantly stupid on purpose. Kill yourselves. https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardware/keyboard-mouse-ps5/
>>
>>1301612
im not opening your virus
>>
File: 71Hkt93p6mL.jpg (136 KB, 928x2560)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>this is the only COH thread on all of 4chan
Started playing COH2 again yesterday, I only played it a little before. Just the campaign and some brief multiplayer games. I was less emotionally mature back then and would self-harm when I lost games.

Now I'm enjoying myself. Just having some nice casual matches against the AI while I wait for COH3.
>>
>>1300626
I don't have anything against auto base building, DoW2 was good after all. BUT that requires the tactical layer to be deeper.
>>
>>1305206
>self-harm when I lost
I just punched the wall and the pain shut me up.
My bro would SCREAM until father arrived to remind him of his apparent age.

Its so much easier to control your rage after wageslaving grinds your soul to dust.
>>
>>1289279
>game where the best part are the infantry battles
>focusing on tank autism in North Africa instead of the Pacific Theater.
I hate this so much, so many WW2 strategy games end up becoming tank games or were already tank games to begin with.
Why do they have to destroy everything?
>>
>>1305350
ww2 was the only conflict in history where armoured warfare and combined arms were so present, it needs tanks in any form.
Pacific would be either an American stomp on the Japanese or a Japanese stomp on the Chinese, unless you'd make it about early Commonwealth vs pre-Pearl Harbor Japan then there's no way that fight would be fair.
And that NEEDS to be fair because CoH strongly relies on multiplayer and, by extension, esports.
>>
>>1305371
Quin Duffy (lead game director/designer for coh1&2) said himself the format only requires asymmetrical combat and that future games themselves aren't tied to WW2. He said that before the coh launch and he's not wrong. Coh is by all accounts (as you stated as well) a combined arms game but doesn't rly hinge on tank combat

The format would work well in Vietnam, 80s gone hot, future (bf2142/starwars) so long as the core squads, team weapons, and asymmetrical combat are the center point.
>>
>>1305405
Unless you'd go for 70s Vietnam then that's not going to work.
I am, however, looking forward to Korean War or 45-60's conflicts outside of the main forces.
Yugoslavia would be great but we're never getting a game like this. Russian Civil War or 1918 WW1 could've been cool because tanks would be extremely valuable.
>>
File: 1669652271882102.jpg (1.28 MB, 1920x1080)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>1305206
>I was less emotionally mature back then and would self-harm when I lost games.

nigga you fuking wot

when i was younger i would do 20 pushups for every loss and 5 push ups for a win. now i just fap whether i win or lose. when i win i fap to nazi anime girls.
>>
>>1289279
What if Relic makes a Company of Heroes spin off but Sci-Fi instead?
>>
>>1305425
what can sci-fi provide that ww2 can't?
would that be an original setting or an established IP?
>>
>>1305425
>what can sci-fi pvovide that ww2 can't?

are you fucking serious? a sci-fi CoH not limited to technology setting of WW2 would have near endless options for unique factions/units/abilities/tech trees. the only problem is that today's relic is not the relic that made CoH1, which is to say that they're responsible for the bags of shit DoW3 and AoE4.
>>
>>1305665
AOE4 isn't bad. DOW3 is a mediocre RTS game, a bad DOW game.

I agree thought, most of former Relic now works at BlackBird Entertainment including Quinn Duffy who are currently working on homeworld 3. I wish they would make a direct competitor to coh but I wonder the legality of it, clearly SEGA doesn't care about make a better product just how can the profit off of it given their handling of CoH3 already and overall with the TW franchise.
>>
>>1305425
Halo would make for an excellent CoH style RTS. Honestly should just do it myself at this point.
>>
for anyone who doesnt know game is free for playtest till 16th
https://gg.deals/freebie/free-company-of-heroes-3-playtest-on-steam/
>>
Just did the tutorial and my first MP game.
so far im satisfied with Wehrmacht, many of the issues i had with germans in CoH2 are gone.
The game looks like ass tho.
Supposedly every setting is at max.
The scale also seems a bit out of place.
MGs and AT guns can shoot over the whole screen.
Panzergrenadiers have an ability to storm a building and kick the occupants out, so we wont have shit like bongs or soviets sitting inside a building all day, thank god.
>>
>>1306572
>The game looks like ass tho.
It's also being released on consoles, they had to tone it down.
>>
This multiplayer test looks and sounds terrible, what the fuck?
>>
File: 3.jpg (44 KB, 833x485)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1306902
The tank gun sounds are either not playing or piss weak. Rocket launcher sounds are also tinny and lack bass/weight.

Other than that, classic CoH gameplay. Not bad, looking forward to more CoH with some different factions/maps.
Also looking forward to countless more compstomp hours.
Sad we'll unlikely get the weighty/loud as fuck artillery from CoH1.
>>
>>1306572
>The scale also seems a bit out of place.
It's the zoom. It feels much closer than before which sucks.
>>
What the fuck is up with the wehrmacht adviser/announcer. They went from chad thundercock in COH1 to grandpa on the eastern front to text-to-speech.
>>
>>1307219
Yeah it's depressive how boring and generic the whole thing is
>>
>>1289672
Imagine playing the NPC faction, lmfao
>>
>>1301072
The mechanic is what matters, pretty much every mod out there adds disembark to everything.
>>
>>1305425
Dude, CoH is a historical spin-off of the scifi DoW games.
>>
>>1300912
>russian actress
>>
File: 1672792403079.jpg (63 KB, 423x599)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>1308977
>russia has no germanics
>>
>>1307756
CoH predates DoW2 by 3 years.
>>
Is it just me, or do the british suck ass? Not sure what their "specialty" is. They got little to no anti tank. Their "thing" is supposed to be arty. But most people are in constant motion so its hard to hit anything worth while.

Play the US faction and especially the axis, british feel like shit. Also disappointing that every game turns into tank spam. But that's been an issue in every CoH game imo.
>>
MG ai and tank ai is pretty cracked. MGs are definitely weaker this game which is not great considering blobs is still a number 1 shitter tactic
>>
>>1309690
Brits require mega combined arms shit. If you aren't controlling the map you are playing them incorrectly. Germans get resource buffs from capping so the more you let them take the worse it's gonna be
>>
>>1309918
the breach mechanic feels like a shitter crutch too
MGs in buildings are not even remotely threatening anymore, the mechanic should be reworked
>>
>>1296367
>We should be talking about CoH: Vietnam, Korea or even MW.

COH vietnam would need shit like hand to hand combat and cave clearing, which is beyond the ability of RTS and definitely not possible with a dev as incompetent as relic.

COH korea or MW would have a china faction and any negative depiction of china real or perceived is a big no-no.
>>
>>1309948
I think it would be fine if they kept it consistent, krauts only get it for dedicated cqc squads. Meanwhile riflement get it at the start. But I think if the mgs prioritized squads trying to breach it could mitigate a lot of it in the first place. No point having an mg in a building when it focus fires a engy squad a million miles away while pgrens close in while I'm looking at a tank battle
>>
>>1309948
>>1310068
I get where they're coming from (why my guys are standing in front of a house shooting at it instead of getting inside and shooting the dudes inside?) but it feels like ass for most part.
Maybe if they added suppression to units in buildings (they can still shoot, just less effectively) which only then enabled breaching it would feel less shit because it would actually require more than one squad.
As it stands I think it only really makes sense in the context of flamethrowers because that shit can in fact clear a building very quickly with little danger to the attacker but even then I'd prefer if it wasn't a "I win!" button but instead forced the occupying squad outside (preferably taking the exit on the other side from where the flamer is entering) with some suppression and maybe light losses.
>>
>>1310077
>I get where they're coming from (why my guys are standing in front of a house shooting at it instead of getting inside and shooting the dudes inside?) but it feels like ass for most part.
well thats why the breach mechanic itself is fine, because gameplay wise it changes nothing from previous games which was get up close and throw a grenade in. for me the issues are the natural response from the garrisoning unit which doesn't seem to really care that it's about to get fucked up, and the best I can do is notice it in time and get the MG out of the building before it gets killed
>>
>>1310079
>because gameplay wise it changes nothing from previous games which was get up close and throw a grenade in
it doesnt cost anything and you dont even have to research the ability and it physically kicks your squad out of the building those are all huge differences
>>
>>1310082
Sorry if I was speaking too broadly, but yes, that does change things a bit. But the general principle is the same.
>and it physically kicks your squad out of the building those are all huge differences
That's the automation I'm talking about, if your guys get naded in CoH2 and eat it, you're gonna leave the building too. Breach should be a muni ability for sure. Right now though, it wouldn't change anything because 2 squads approaching the same direction to an mg building will win the fight almost every single time
>>
>>1310086
fair enough I agree
I am really split on this game
>>
>>1310142
to me it feels like a diamond in the rough. my biggest complaints are within the ui, but for the most part i feel like the base is there. most of the rest is balancing, like mg suppression and such. other stuff like lighting, audio etc seem broken rather than not done so i'm going to wait to see how that comes out later. this doesn't feel like a dawn of war 3 copy, it feels like a safe coh game which might be all we need
>>
There is no CoH3 for my anymore after playing Call to Arms Gates of Hell. It is so much more detailed game with superior tactics mechanics.
>>
>>1310171
Thank you for the ad, 3 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
>>1310171
they are not even remotely similar outside of setting
>>
>>1307219
Coh 1 was announcer was peak. The gramps is actually a native german va.
>>
>>1310834
Yeah the voice work in CoH3 needs a lot of work. Even the brits sound fucky
>>
>>1310931
none of that will change you know
>>
>>1295419
Italian faction
Up: you can switch side anytime you want
Down: your military sucks and relied heavily on your allies
>>
>>1311293
grow up.
>>
>>1308977
>russians aka honorary norsemen who still worshipped odin as late as the 15th century in some villages
yes
>>
>>1311476
ok mario
>>
>>1311293
Then explain how the RN couldn't break into the med past the italian navy?
>>
>>1313939
nta chokepoints are a force magnifier and the RN was used conservatively the entire war
>>
>>1289279
Where are the people of color?
>>
File: 1648485198171.jpg (50 KB, 670x526)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>1314524
UK commander call ins
>>
>>1310834
all the coh1 announcers were great, always right on tone. the new announcers (particularly the coh2 brit announcer) fucking suck, way too loopy and silly
>>
>>1314609
>HOLY MACKEREL!
>THAT GOT EM!
>>
>>1314800
that isnt an announcer line though
>>
Asking here because this is the coh thread.

So I decided to play automatch Coh 2 after just playing with friends and AI for a while, queuing up for 4v4 and 3v3 as allies, the players im matching up with are absolute retard (literal) mongoloids, at least 1 motherfucker on my team drops right at the start every time or is just AFK the whole game and I'm always forced to carry hard. Is this because I'm low rank? Can I climb out of this hell into the promised land of competent players? Or am I forever forced to play 1v1.
>>
>>1289279
I enjoyed the tests, it was fun.
I'll probably get it for the campaigns.
>>
>>1315328
4v4s and to some extent 3v3s are always like that just be prepared to quit (especially at the start why would you stay in that game lol)
>>
>>1315222
>We're down to 10 points, do something dammit!
>>
>>1315328
>playing 4v4s and 3v3s with randoms
it's your own fault
>>
Someone in the last thread was complaining that CoH with realistic TTK would be unfeasible...
I guess they never played BK mod lol
https://youtu.be/crAtIyr0yyM

However, these days U prefer coh2 spearhead to coh1 bk. The new updates fucked the game up. Does anyone have the 2015 version and before of BKmod??? Lead dev left and the new ones shat it up
>>
Graphics are all the retards bitch about. This game is a (mostly) massive improvement in terms of gameplay.
>>
>>1317818
But anon, everyone else is complaining about it and I wanna fit in!
>>
>>1317818
All it does is expose that most RTS players are massive casuals that see any form of competitive multiplayer as gookclick and seethe when they're not catered too as compstompers.
>>
>>1317818
I mean yer. Who cares if it doesn't look as good as coh2. Graphics for strategy games isn't a high priority Does it play good?
>>
I kinda like the feel of it so far. I like the emphasis on early vehicle play and longer infantry ttk. Think it's an interesting spin that seems to be trying to push back against old Axis "Hunker down for 4th tier armor" play
>>
>>1317818
It's many steps forward and as many steps back.
I think I will just wait when they fix this shit.
>>1317773
Lol
The reason I think all """realistic""" modes in CoH are stupid is because I played Blitzkrieg and many other shitty mods.
In the end, after having played many mods, I realized that modding RTS games without IQ tests should be banned.
>>
>>1317981
BK and spearhead are both better than Vanilla. I have clocked well over 1000 hours into both.

However the older versions of both of those mods are better (and the ttk is eve lower lol)

You just can't play the game correctly. Imagine actually enjoying having to shoot a light tank 10 times with APHE rounds in order to kill it.
>>
>>1318132
I'm sure you were cumming for hours over blowing another halftrack with mg in seconds.
You should go to Men of War threads instead, since they suffer over similar obsession over realism in their games.
People here are trying to play strategy games, and can suspend their disbelief when 1000 arrows burn a castle to ground. Similarly how they survive rules of standard chess.
>>
>>1318143
It happens to unarmored trucks, like Opel and GMC. It does not happen to armored half-tracks, like sdkfz, or even to troop carriers like the bren. You need AT rifles and 50 cals for those. Armor piercing rounds from machine guns act as a deterrent as well, but is not enough to kill them.

The 'realism mods' (realistic or not, should be called immersion mod instead) add more difficulty to the game. It discourages the blobbing meta in vanilla, and troops placement makes a huge difference in combat. A skilled player can destroy an entire tank column with just infantry if the tanks are controlled by a noob. There is so much more freedom in terms of play style than Vanilla, so long as you understand how each unit works. The fast time to kill also makes every enemy attack more punishing, if your squad is outflanked in BK mod you will be killed before there is any time to retreat. In vanilla you will be able to retreat and still keep the majority of the squad intact. BK and spearhead are far more punishing towards player laziness.

In other words clearly a skill issue.

Yes I also have over 1K hours in RobZ Realism for MoW (which imo does not go far enough as it should either)
>>
>>1318156
>Yes I also have over 1K hours in RobZ Realism
Realismchad... i kneel
>>
Why Relic can't produce modern graphics?
Why do they rape and torture such an old engine.
Nothing changed since CoH 2.
And when CoH 2 came out i was annoyed by the shitty graphics it had.
CoH 1 was largerly popular because the graphics were almost as detailed as in Medal of Honor and Call of Duty 1
>>
>>1318205
the answer to all of your questions is console niggers
>>
>>1318205
You arent a graphicwhore are you Anon?
You care more about the gameplay than graphic right Anon? RIGHT?
>>
>>1317773
>unfeasible
no one said this just that it would play like shit which is exactly what your stupid video proves
>>1317818
it could be ugly as hell and not look like a cartoon and be a huge improvement
the art direction doesnt match the tone people have come to expect from the series which is why it is so controversial
>>1317873
>>1317875
>>1317940
obviously it was real enough of a problem for relic to address shadow and lighting passes on the post tech test youtube video they posted
>>
>>1318227
No, but seeing zero progress since 2006 is pretty strange.
Gameplay will be the same. Like it ever changed? The campaign map is probably the only worthwhile addition albeit I think CoH2 had Bastogne or something like that.
>>
should I pre-order yes or no?
>>
>>1318309
>it would play like shit
You just suck at the game.
>>
>>1318409
>lets quintuple the micro requirements for the normal game
>if you dont like this you just suck!

Meaningless assertion when you are purity spiraling about new updates for your mod fucking it up 8 years ago
enjoy your esoteric modded trash if you can find it you fucking giga-autist
>>
>>1318416
Again, I play Spearhead these days. Though BK mod 2022 is still better than spearhead.
>complaining about micromanagement in company of heroes
Lol, so you literally just suck then. Good micro determines victory in this game. You fucking moron.
>>
>>1318441
>is still better than spearhead.
I meant Vanilla coh, lol.
>>
>>1318441
Learn how to read faggot I'm obviously not complaining about the micro in vanilla coh, its in a good place

for all the talk about gook click you appear to be an unironic advocate
>>
>>1301007
I think anon meant that it irks him in a bad way when WW2 setting is used in arcadey game like an rts and I can understand it. With Fantasy and Scifi/Space Fantasy it's not as jarring.
>>
>>1318398
probably not.
>>
>>1289279
I never played coh3. What are the chances that this will be good for online for the first 1-2 months?
>>
>>1318775
Then he is free to play Men of War or Graviteam Tactics instead of trying to change what other people like.
He can then make his own threads about them and wonder why they die so quickly.
Pro tip: Nobody likes to listen about your ebin game against AI where you cut down entire battalion with your MG and one AT piece, or how you strategically played your tank as a sniper for 30 minutes to fish out enemy hull weak point.
>>1318781
Depends on your definition of fun.
For at least one month the game will be played as intended, until someone finds an OP bug and everyone uses only it next day.
I personally will wait for the first batches of fixes, because we all know there will be a lot to fix.
>>
>>1318781
It's CoH2 but more, and that was fun for the past 10 years
>>
>>1318452
Retard, given equal skill a player with higher CPS will always win in a game like CoH.

Again, you just suck at the game, and yes CoH is gook click.
>>
>>1318884
How are you so stupid you can't understand what I'm saying

>quintupling the micro requirements for the normal game would be bad

This shouldn't be difficult
Log off you terminally autistic freak
>>
>>1289288
Now that you say it, this 100% looks like a loading screen of a supercell game
>>
>>1318884
>if you don't want to play my shitty mod you suck at the game
>>
>>1319123
Retard, the player who is the superior one at micro is the one who wins in company of heroes. You are the stupid fucking autistic freak. You such at the game, and clearly only play against AI if you are complaining about having to micro.
>>1319152
>Mod is shitty because I suck at it
>>
>>1319184
I have 800 hours of 2v2s in coh2 suck my dick
you are clearly mentally ill and also dense as a fucking brick
take a long walk off a short pier
>>
>>1319186
And anyone who plays gook click can destroy you with one hand tied behind their back.

Vanilla is for casuals. The pros play the mods.
>>
no one cares faggot
>>
>>1319194
>Start argument how mods with high ttk suck
>The people who play them prefer them because they add more complexity than the vanilla game
>Start screeching and calling other anon an autist (something only autists on a mongolian horseback strategy forum do)
>Gets btfo
>'UMMM no one cares!'
Autist
>>
nice samefag strawman retard
>>
>AS THE CROW FLIES DRIVER
>LIKE THE KNIGHTS OF OLD
based matilda and churchill voicelines, made me instapurchase
>>
>BK mod 2022 is still better than spearhead
>you such at the game
>high ttk
this nigga cant spell at all so it really isn't surprising there is no coherent argument beyond jerking off over a mod no one plays for a 17 year old game

maybe put some of that leet micro skills into a spellchecker, lmao
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (35 KB, 735x541)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1319213
>>
your posts are riddled with errors which combined with your hostility makes you come off as unhinged and retarded (likely accurate)

keep giving me (You)s you insufferable faggot, thank god you stay in your containment pool with the other mod spergs while normal people enjoy the actual game
>>
>>1319234
I didn't start the the hostility in the exchange.
Vanilla is shit and so are you.
>>
>he can't stop replying
yeah definitely not a sperg whatsoever
>didn't start the hostility
true my bad dawg I didn't mean to call your video stupid, agree to disagree
>>
>>1319265
>yeah definitely not a sperg whatsoever
That's not what makes a sperg
>That's not where it started either, and you still didn't reply to >>1318156

All you have done is complain about having to micro in an RTS game, utterly moronic.
>>
>>1319265
>true my bad dawg I didn't mean to call your video stupid, agree to disagree
*That's not where it started either, and you still didn't reply to >>1318156
>>
No actually for the fourth time I was saying that the micro intensity in vanilla CoH is in a great sweet spot and making units die immediately fucks up the gameplay to where it isn't fun to nearly everyone and that's why no one would play it and you have to settle for mods because Relic will never cater to your particular sense of autism.

I'm not that anon and I'm not reading that post, also jesus dude do some proofreading before you hit submit ffs
>>
>>1319281
RTS games aren't fun for 'nearly everyone'. That's why most people who play video games don't play them. Hearts of Iron III isn't fun for 'nearly everyone', that's why most people who play grand strategy don't play it.

You are on vst, stop complaining about autism in strategy games. I think /v/ might be more up to your speed, or perhaps even reddit
>I'm not reading
Of course you are probably illiterate.

You know why video games suck these days? Because they are pandered so that they can be played by 'nearly everyone'.
>>
yeah dude vgh if only devs only ran a business to cater to your interests and not to turn a profit

every (You) from this retard is a victory as far as I am concerned
>>
File: 1610468827983.jpg (37 KB, 440x386)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>be holier-than-thou demandingly skillful strategy games elitist
>fat-finger nearly every single post you make
>>
>>1319297
>trying to argue with people who play realism mods
Anyone who does such is a fool and a retard, whether or not you are a bigger retard then your opponent is up in the air, but you should just walk away. Go play a match or something instead.
>>
>>1319301
Maybe, but its really nothing to just leave this tab open and see how far this can go
call it morbid curiosity or something
>>
>>1319297
This goes back to my central point, the mods don't suck. You suck at the mod. The only grievance you gave is that you have to 'micro too much', you are complaining that you have to play the game.
>>1319299
I am doing something else and so I am writing these responses as quickly as possible. I type at 120 wpm. Making mistakes is easy.
>>1319301
Retard
>>1319304
Retard
>>
>>1319301
>people who play realism mods
are they all like this?
>>
>>1319247
mods don't make it any better, especially in coh2 where modding is fucking castrated.
>>
>You suck at the mod
Lmao not possible because I never have and never would play that trash
Maybe go for a run and apologize to your family instead of trying to dab on people who don't give a shit about you or your pathetic niche hobbies
>>
>>1319333
Spearhead and Wikinger are both better than Vanilla.
>>1319337
>I never played it
Than stfu and stop talking out of your ass
>>
I don't need to eat a plate of roaches to know that it is unpalatable either
>>
>>1319345
Yeah say that but your teeth are covered in shit stains.
>>
File: 1500177027233.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
frankly epic reply
>>
The only mod I CoH mod I ever used was that one that gave better descriptions for veterancy and shows details like stats and attributes on skills and units, that shit is essential, it was for CoH 2 by the way, I always saw people recommending Blitzkrieg and other mods for CoH, but I knew well enough to ignore that, while I just focused on matchmaking.
>>
wait for it to come out, retard
>>
>>1289421
Dad bought me C&C and Red Alert on PS1 back in the day. It was frustrating.
>>
File: 1458789838916.jpg (844 KB, 2448x3264)
844 KB
844 KB JPG
>>1313939
The answer is "read a fucking history textbook".
>>
>brit deep dive
wew this faction is so fucked without a tank destroyer
why are they always the most gimped

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.