[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669227128893980.jpg (144 KB, 1024x576)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>play ck3 on release
>"it's too barren, I'll go back to ck2 and retry in a few years like Bannerlord"
>try 2 years after release
>barely anything changed
Was CK3 DOA?
>>
>>1269115
What drives people to make maps like this?
>>
File: GermanyMustPerish2.jpg (159 KB, 1280x880)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>1269118
It's from Germany Must Perish
Also autism
>>
>>1269123
Paradox-tier borders but IRL
wew
>>
File: GermanyMustPerish2.jpg (17 KB, 276x152)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>1269125
>>
>>1269118
quite a lot of euros genuinely hate germany.
just like quite a lot of euros genuinely hate france, britbongs, russia, hungary, spain, greece/turkey, post-yugoslavia, poland and so on.
>>
>>1269128
SlovACK hands drew this
>>
>>1269396
>quite a lot of euros genuinely hate germany.
can't imagine why
>>
>>1269432
it's not even ww2 stuff, believe it or not but most people aren't that retarded to shift the blame on people born three generations later.
germany's modern politics and their general life attitude is what ruins the day.
>>
>>1269125
>>1269123
The four corners in Germany forms the Heil Hortler swastika.
>>
>>1269432
We are right now chin-deep in shit thanks to Germans ignoring for past 30 years everyone and their dogs telling them they shouldn't be doing business with Russians and now being surprised it blew into their faces, along with dragging half of euro zone with them.
So as a lesson learned from that experience, Germs decided to switch their policies... and get into bed with Pooh. Along with STILL insisting on getting resources from Russia and doing their very best to either cockblock any sort of resolution or, which is even more annoying, trying to push Ukrainians into peace talks before gaining real assets for negotiations.
And that's just this fucking year.
But yeah, it must definitely be WW2 why people have a beef against Germany, you dumb twat
>>
>>1269115
I don't know what you expected, you said it yourself, it's just like Bannerlord.
Also, 10/10 bait look at all those retards above getting upset by some map
>>
>>1269562
A (you) is a (you)
>>
>>1269118
Severe Judeo-Polish butthurt.
>>
>>1269118
When someone has always been the other hegemony in Europe, started two world wars and destroyed everyone else's empires in the process... you get a few grudges.
>>
File: GroBGermaniums.jpg (2.49 MB, 2278x1859)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>1269118
>>
>>1269910
>When someone has always been the other hegemony in Europe
Austria and Spain are the traditional "other" hegemons. The Prime hegemon was 90% of the time France.
>started two world wars and destroyed everyone else's empires in the process
WW1 was Serbia if you go by who fired the first shot logic.
WW2 was the Franco-British Allies if you want to go with who declared war and brought in large parts of the globe.
The destruction of the empires was litterally a demand from the US in exchange for the Marshall Plan.
>>
>>1269542
the post you’re replying to didn’t even mention WW2, retard-kun
>>
>>1269115
>That map
Vgh what could have been
>>
>>1269542
>We are right now chin-deep in shit thanks to Germans ignoring for past 30 years everyone and their dogs telling them they shouldn't be doing business with Russians
Maybe if europe didnt collectively decide to sudoku by sanctioning Russia things would be better
>>
>>1269542
>Anon's diet: American boots
Are you a dog?
>>
>>1269542
Expect none of that would matter if amerimutts didn't create another conflict in Europe.
>>
>>1269943
nah
1st was was A-H and Germany who given them carte blanche and pushed them straight to war because they wanted own Russia and thought that they can do it
2nd is Germany that pissed on all treaties with western allies and made one of the most pro german GB government in history look like total retards and fools, like seriously when you look how German diplomacy or intelligence worked you can be only dumbfounded that it didn't blow much faster
>>
>>1269542
>insisting on getting resources from Russia
Don't kid yourself, there's no one else who can provided a large quantity of gasto Europe as cheaply as Russia did.
American LNG, when/if it does arrive in sufficient quantities offset the the gap that Russia left will still be more expensive than pipeline gas because of liquefaction and transportation costs. Russian energy was pretty much the only thing that could keep Germany Industry, and by extension the EU, competitive economically.
>>
File: 1368887655955.png (144 KB, 625x626)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>1269562
>declare a game with more players DOA
>fucking mappies
>>
>>1269115
french bavaria..... home...
>>
>>1269115
Anyone know what the source of the map in the OP is? Can't find it
>>
>>1269115
Probably, the devs have no vision or ambition
Imagine if their "big" court expansion was done in 2d instead with nice and immersive art with more work put into the actual gameplay and content instead of ugly renders of a useless 3d court. 2 years later and the have barely added anything even though there's so much missing from the game
>>
>>1269118
we must put an end to Germany before Germany put an end to Europe
>>
>>1269115
Why Poland occupies so little of German territory when compared to others
>>
>>1271931
map made by sjw trannies kek
>>
>>1271945
please kill yourself already
>>
>>1269910
You mean what westoids have been doing since the Fr*nch revolution? Not to mention that Anglo retards destroyed their own empire to "own da geeeeeeeeerms"
>>
>>1271925
>evil german nazis who want to kill non-whites but also somehow want to destory the white race because they are jewish puppets who hate the innocent dindu jewerinos forced my country to take in millions of niggers and muslims and denounce any white/european nationalism
You retards ALWAYS whine about how Germany was too right and is now too left, when it was your fault for the planting the globalist government into post ww2 Germany. You Niggers blame everyone except four yourself
>>
>>1269562
>le ebin bait
You faggot say that while you get mad at GroBgermaniums.
>>
>>1269115
>DOA
Why do you people do this? You shouldn't expect everyone to know acronyms! I have autism so it really peeves my pickles when posters aren't considerate. Sigh.
>>
>>1269118
Jewish people are prone to schizophrenia and other severe mental problems.
>>
File: CK3 floorplan.png (707 KB, 742x796)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
>>1269115
Covid fucked it.
Don't worry, it's full steam ahead for 2023 onwards

Here's the rough intent for future development
>>
>>1272504
How can you not know Dead Or Alive, and use 4chan? Damn autists, you ruined autism.
>>
I just hate germs because of their behaviour in online video games — it's absolutely autistic and they are always on the lookout for excuses to ban you from their servers.
>>
>>1272658
Just stop acting like a nigger or talking French, simple as.
>>
>>1272612
Yeah covid forced them to waste dev time on a 3d court dlc that sucked...
And the non existent covid restrictions this year gave us the amazing paid event pack so that your rival can catapult your cat (haha get it, catapult?)
>>
File: file.png (1.68 MB, 1209x914)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>1272704
I behave like a normal person and speak perfect english to the point where I took the time to get rid of my esl accent.
It's the krautists that refuse to speak english and interact only with their cliques. All while having a weird set of autistic habits and preferences.
When I played Battlefield I knew one 30 year old German man, perfectly swell guy, but he refused to play on this server one of our klanmates hosted — a server that was perfectly set up, perfect for our (and his) needs. Except this guy refused to play on it, because it had 40mm grenade launchers allowed in the server settings. No one ever used those things on that servers, but he still refused to play on that server merely because it potentially allowed them. To the point that he would regularly be found playing alone, with no teammates in VOIP, on a Russian server chock-full of cheaters and admins that ban you for merely killing them. All because he couldn't stand the thought of someone hypothetically using a type of infantry weapon.
>>
>>1272658
That is what happens when you dont get conquered by rome
>>
>>1272708
The court DLC is both a foundation for the future and a test run for the not so secret, soon to be announced(February) fantasy world GSG.

The court DLC released this year, don't forget that. So for over a year they had to work strictly from home. They then followed with the the spanish flavour pack a few months later.

Paradox didn't return to the studio till halfway through this year. So production has only just really ramped back up on all the games in-development and already released.

That official floormap clearly shows big plans for the near future and far future.
>>
>>1269910
that was mostly frenchoids butthurt at alsace lorraine, they should have been given them same treatment they wanted for germany after the corsican midget was sent on permanent vacation to the midlle of the atlantic ocean
>>
>>1272825
>That official floormap clearly shows big plans for the near future and far future.
I fucking doubt they'll live up to expectations. Never have and never will with this dogshit game.
>>
>>1272825
>fantasy world GSG.
Blood eagle bros... We are coming home
>>
>>1272745
How dare they not want to speak the mutt globohomo language.
>>
>>1273243
>The only paradox game in which Mana makes sense to be included
>Johan isn't involved whatsoever
>>
>>1269542
touch grass kick a rock kys trans modder
>>
>>1273261
What are you on about? I don't speak french.
>>
>>1273372
>he doesn't know the origins of english
the language you're typing right now is a franco-germanic creole
show me all the protests for, i dunno, gay rights with french signage
french is fucking irrelevant outside of france proper and post-french africa
>>
>>1273410
You speak to me of not knowing history while not knowing history yourself. Everything from the importation and emancipation of Negroes, through gay anal sex and otherwise deviancy up to creation and spreading of extremist ideologies like liberalism and communism the French did before either the English or the Yankee/Dixie union.
Please read a book before you reply to me ever again.
>>
>>1273417
>the french did it first, this excuses us because we continue to do it
gott strafe england und gott strafe amerika
>>
>>1273434
Us? I'm Czech, retard.
>>
>>1273436
Truly disgusting.
Why aren't you speaking czech instead of the language of Hollywood, Silicon Valley, London, etc? Could it be because English is the language of globohomo now that Fr*nce is irrelevant?
>>
>>1273439
Because I'm trying to tell my teammates there's a tank coming, not discuss the works of Cartesius.
>>
>>1273417
>>1273436
Based Chex mix bro, keep btfo'ing these seething chuds
>>
>>1269115
This map unironically originates from DeviantArt and only appeared in like 3 threads before. Anon, kys.
>>
File: 1664649781018-2.png (55 KB, 200x191)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>Based Chex mix bro, keep btfo'ing these seething chuds

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.