[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 68 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: godson.jpg (7 KB, 176x176)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>do you like ck2 blah blah blah
admins did godson wrong...
LANDS OF LORDS THREAD
>>
It was nice of admin to make me grand master after Rhett """infinite gold"""'' Bureevar got fucked up by earthquakes but if one of you lads could step up your game and take over the guild that would be nice
I'm still a village ffs, I don't have the type of denars to be thinking about fancy guild buildings kek
>>
>>1175920
your wording doesn't make any sense, please try again
>>
>>1175922
Tell your parents home schooling isn't working out for you
>>
>>1175934
what fucking guild do you mean, retard? Your talk started with presumably a trade society, not a fucking guild, these are different things in the context of this godforsaken game
>>
>>1175936
please calm down sir this is wendys
>>
>>1175951
ah, you're ameritard. Explains why you can't make clear statements
>>
>>1175997
where are my fries?
this is an outrage
>>
>>1176016
>>1175997
>>1175951
>>1175936
>>1175934
>>1175922
>>1175920
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD YOU RETARDS
>>
>>1176112
Did you have a good time yelling in the thread to yourself while I was sleeping?
>>
>>1176584
wat
>>
>>1176595
Jesus you got shouty 12 hours ago and I'm the only one who replied, 9 hours later
Ngl I'm kind of embarrassed for you champ, but how are you even still awake lmfao
>>
File: LoL Quon.jpg (3.06 MB, 1931x1931)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
so many wonderful domains soon to sink into the sea, what a shame. honestly if this game wasn't so kino i don't think anybody would put up with how bad it is.
>>
How's the PC standalone coming?
What's the pay-catch in-game or rather, what does a player miss out on by not using cash?
>>
>>1176660
wat
>>1176998
stfu trannier
>>
godson birthday tommorow..?
>>
>>1176998
I'll miss it
>>
Why does Nihl sound like an ex-girlfriend who hasn't gotten over the breakup?
Von Passau returned to play a short time ago, he has no idea what's going on, he didn't even have time to change his character's nickname and Nihl is bringing back situations that no one but himself remembers.

"7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days and 4 hours ago von Passau said blah, blah, blah! Passau, where's your guts? Why don't you leave me alone? Stop talking to me! I know you're dating this girl just to piss me off! Why don't you pay attention to meeeeeee!!!"
>>
>>1176998
>never got too complete my city
It... It just hurts
>>
>made an account to try it out
>assigned peeps to chop trees
>come back two days later
>peeps have left my hamlet
>no more people to assign tasks to
>quite the game
Sorry, my IQ is bellow 50.
>>
>>1177568
Just delete account and make a new one and read the pdf guides in the previous thread. Its a really cool game.
>>
Sorry guys
Its my birthday so I wont be on
Tell admin to unban me
>>
>nigerland under tilea
Lol
Lmao
>>
Pls no bully
>>
how do i get drinking water in large amounts? If I train a drawer / wellperson does the amount drawn increase dramatically?
>>
>>1178134
The amount drawn stays pretty much the same, the quality of the water goes up slightly as they become more skilled though.
>>
File: 1656827952718.jpg (310 KB, 1722x1677)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
So I think Im getting the hang of this, I think
Got me a carpenter, a dig nigga, and a brick nigga. And a woodchoppa
Have one farmer, and two fruit growers, mostly because Im trying to get stuff that I can make with as little production chains as possible because of how short-staffed I am, and my plains are pretty gud, so Im going to try and grow potatoes, which uses the fruit picking skill for some reason. Once I get some more niggas, I'll try and go into wheat
I got spawned a billion miles away from the nearest source of stone, so Im going to have to wait a bit before I can get some rock niggas though
>>
>>1178134

Specialized workers can be set to auto-produce, so you don't have to click click click everytime you want a resource. They work all day.
>>
File: 644550150154878021.jpg (15 KB, 231x240)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>finally manage to build a temple
>choose for zak to worship
>I need a sculptor and a painter
>sculptor only for lol+
Don't need lol+ to play they said...
>>
>>1178645
You don't need a sculptor; a stone mason works as well. You just need a unit with the sculpture skill.
>>
>>1178645
for future reference

you can use units with said skill, usually there are multiple units capable performing same task well, it all depends on their skill
you can become social and ask people around/from ingerland to bring units you need and use them as hired labor
you can appoint player with lol+ as a steward or similar title (if you're town/lordship and above), that player will be able to train lol+ units and build lol+ buildings for you
>>
>>1178134
Multiple on one spot will reduce action time. 2 is enough for me to be churning out cattle.
>>
I'm sending my retarded cousin to settle in Ingerland to live amongst the swamps and willow trees. Surely he'll prosper in that mighty land
>>
>>1179555

Send us a letter mate, don't just suffer alone.
>>
>started in a salt marsh
It's over
>>
Coming back after a year or so because I have the urge to grow sheeps again. any spots near niggers? the old spot seems abandoned
>>
File: 254.png (119 KB, 738x289)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>1179945
And now it's over for real
>>
>>1180005
Old continents are sinking in less than a week. Come to the newest continent Frigos
>>
>>1175807
>>>/vg/
>>
>>1180320
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>half my starting location is low quality clayey soil
Wat do? Should I just not give a shit and build anyway? Or should I expand into the low quality plains I have in the other direction
>>
>>1180476
harvesting raw resources is quite profitable, just stick with your domain, leech money out of it and focus on resettling somewhere else
>>
How the hell does 'Find' work?
Is it a once/twice per [amount of time] thing? Because I randomly found some 75% cows searching in my nearby meadow
>>
File: 1629854672176.gif (1.05 MB, 300x225)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>1180320
>The 50th hoi thread
>DAE like Sim______
>Mod thread for CK that just SOMEHOW ends up always talking about the same AU mods
>This thread is clearly the problem
>>
>>1180501
That feature seems buggy, PCs and Settlers can both find in a new territory ( using one licks it the other) you expand into, but it also seems to be available once every 7 days or so in a territory that isn't actively under work. (None of the ones with a workshop, or mine can be used again, but I've had it work in a place with fields/hay/orchards)
>>
>>1180501
Basically if the local supply of a certain resource gets low enough, it starts giving find actions for it. Meadows have the largest pool of resources available, but you can find things in shrublands.
>>
>>1177479
In all honesty I don't even know why I started the rivalry with this guy apart from him being a retard, but this shit cracks me up so much I will once again fall for the retard trap
>>
how much does carriage impact actions, say quarrying. And do skills only impact quality of resource, or also amount yielded?
>>
Nice to see this thread hasn't devolved into chuds posting insane rants about trans people yet.
>>
>>1180840
t. four foot nine troon
>>
>>1175920
nooooo, i will be a """infinite gold"""'' lord !!! Give me more time and i'll be!!~~
>>
File: image.png (252 KB, 640x640)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>want to enjoy rp autism
>have no ideas, willingness, time or social skills
>>
If a village has no specific industry it profits from, a generic pro Zak blessing seems to make the most sense to boost general happiness. Temperature and weather improvement seem fairly small in comparison.
Am I missing anything?
>>
>still having my little village develop, only problem is I lack stone
>find an abandoned village about 50~ alms away from my village surrounded by basalt
Should I just take it before someone else does? Whats the ramifications of starting a second hamlet?
>>
>>1181635
There are no negatives, just bring some gold so you call kick start your economy
>>
Guys, what's a good fruit tree I should grow? Apples seems good, but also very obvious
>>
>>1181506
No dice Bureevar I will sink you again in 400 days
>>
>>1181716
Check your climate, that determines how bountiful your harvest will be. Apples are obvious because they feed animals for breeding. Plums and other fruits that can be used by distillers to make booze is a good choice.
>>
>>1181573
Riko Re actually improves happiness a lot more on average than Pro Zak.
>>
do you lose any xp re-training a unit from one spec to another?
>>
>>1183319
Yes, about half I think.
>>
>receive four messages from different people to become their vassals
>same litany as always
>you won't survive playing alone, they said
>be my slave, I mean, be my vassal
I'm enjoying playing alone for five months and it's been really fun.
>>
>>1183427
It's entirely possible to play alone, but if you get big enough someone is going to forcibly vassalise you. Best join now with people you like on good terms. Plus you can't get many cool titles on your own.
>>
What’s the fastest way to start growing a hamlet? Right now I have one worker cutting trees and my guy making roads, and I’m losing happiness since I don’t have an economy up yet. Build more housing?
>>
>>1183811
Housing isn't the fastest way, it's the only way, population requires available houses. You get no growth without available room for them to move in.
>>
where rome?
where tilea?
why there no new superpowers nation?
>>
>>1184249
>Anon doesn't know how to scroll out on the world map and toggle on temporal titles.
>>
>>1183572
Boring.
>>
>>1183572
>but if you get big enough someone is going to forcibly vassalise you
I don't think that's how it works, but what prevents the person from deleting the account? Forced vassalage is not the same as in other games.
>>
>>1184373
Nothing stops you from deleting your account, but that doesn't delete your domain buildings, it gives who ever claims the territory either a head start, or a bunch of money through deconstruction.
>>
>>1184253
but all countries tiny af
400-500k? lol?
>>
File: ingerlandcivilwar.png (798 KB, 600x2521)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>1184554
You can just say you don't know what's going on, haven't played the game since lol5, and want to suck putins dick.
>>
>>1184594
Amazing art, never seen it before.
>>
>>1184415
Unless the person who is going to delete the account first doesn't liquidate everything first.
>>
>>1184742
Which doesn't matter. The discussion was about how once you're big and profitable enough, you will be forcibly vassalized, if you haven't joined some kind of group.
Deleting you stuff makes you not profitable enough to be worth vassalizing, removing the original motivation.
>>
Is sandstone or bricks better for making money? I have access to both and I know bricks take more effort, are they worth it?
>>
>>1184554
will be wait for 23 september when 3rd continent spawn
>>
>>1184894
It depends on your regional market, check supply and demand there. I would say start with sandstone first to get some constant money then check if bricks are more profitable.
>>
how to make money? any script? bot?
>>
>>1185278
Sell things
>>
>>1185292
but I want to become a millionaire...
>>
>>1185449
You won't
>>
>>1184261
It's a feudal system game built upon vassalage, not an autistic solo city builder. There are many better city builders out there if that's your thing.
>>
>>1183811
1. chop trees with your lord for some wood
2. build workshop with lord and first settler
3. turn workshop into carpenter shop
4. train first peasant into carpenter
5. spam streets
6. build school
7. train bricklayer
8. build houses on streets
>>
>>1185588
>6. build school
>7. train bricklayer
Nah. Build rudimentary tilery, which takes only a few hours, then train bricklayer there.
Villages hardly need a school other than for roofers (and just general convenience), all relevant professions can be trained at work places.
>>
>>1185586
Yeah, its also "Simp to whoever pays the most money or sucks the devs' dick"
I hope you enjoy being a bottom bitch. No, actually, I know you do.
>>
>>1175807
How long does it take to become decently powerful in this game?
>>
>>1185630
Most people never do, some people can pull it off in a few months. Depends on how much time you put in every day and who your allies are.
>>
So what's the beef and what happened between Temor and Samoa?
>>
>>1185621
>pays the most money
>Game has a flat membership option
>It unlocks units and resources most people don't even use like maple syrup
Anon...

>>1185630
A strong military is more straight forward but has a limited impact compared to economic power which takes longer to establish. Industry leaders can embargo goods driving up the prices.
>>
>>1185915
You can send the owner extra cash or just be his friend to get bonuses.
>>
>>1185926
Proof?
>>
>>1187988
Proof?
>>
>>1187994
>>1187988
>>
So last continent appeared June 21st?, does that mean a new continent will be appearing toward the end of this month according to admin, and since it’s winter irl that it will be tropical correct?
>>
>>1188448
>it’s winter irl
Anon, it's still September.
It will probably be similar to TO, maybe a bit warmer for variety sake. Proper nu-kaldor will be around January.
>>
i come back when new continent here
fuck niggerland
fuck tilea
fuck u
>>
Why is this trash still allowed here when this is plainly a fucking general thread? Why the fuck do we have to moderate this board, where are all the jannyscum? FUCK OFF YOU FACEBOOK GAME ADDICTED SOCCER MOM RETARDS. TAKE YOUR SHITTY FARMVILLE CLONE OFF THE ONLY DECENT BOARD ON THIS WHOLE SITE, YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE UNDER ANY STRETCHED DEFINITION OF THE WORD 'STRATEGY' YOUR GAME IS A FUCKING FACEBOOK GAME THAT NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY SO STOP SHILLING IT HERE AND GET AIDS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
>>1188850
I agree we need this thread for more parashit modding generals
>>
>it's another cuckson meltdown timeloop
>>
File: 1643786123503.png (219 KB, 800x800)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>1188850
>t.
>>
>>1188850
Kek what a seething faggot
>>
Now that the dust has settled who won the Atlantis event?
>>
Is this game still fucked with the povertripping trool factions and admeme being a retarded frog
>>
>>1188850
The concept of building up from a small hamlet to a kingdom in a persistent multiplayer world where you can zoom from village view to the world map and back is pretty cool, as is the economy with a lot of resources, just shame the admeme is an actual retarded cuck that won't accept to do a server reset and fix the balance of power
>>
>>1188850
Based.
>>
>>1188850
yeah, he's right.
it was fun in 2021 when everyone was new, but we've all quit and moved on
no one plays this shit anymore, anyway
>>
>>1189341

Theres like 20 of us still playing retard.
>>
Now that the dust has settled how the fuck did Ingerland end up in the Nubian Kangdom?
Was it just art imitating life or did Russia create Torrenova to do this from the start, as part of his cunning revenge?
>>
>>1189841
21 I just picked back up after several months, did not expect to see the whole continent gone…
>>
>>1190279
22 I just do my own thing and ignore everybody else though
>>
>>1190259
The Ingerlish of Frigos were being stunted on by the Bergman, which lead to much raiding.
>>
>>1190259
Wtf schizo whose cunning revenge on who?
>>
>>1189841
grug no longer plays
and that's all that matters
>>
>>1190802
>He doesn't know about the manure mission
Grug lives on.
>>
>>1190802
The real Grug is the friends we have made along the way.
>>
inspector of finance top 2 in money
thanks admin
nice game.
>>
Ooga booga welcome to ingerland we is da rill hotspeppaz selecta innit
One love nubia
>>
“Man talk greaze but I bet that’s fake / Dem boy dere never dropped no heat / Therefore, I will not check man’s tape” – Ingerlish proverb
>>
>>1189178
true
if there was a server reset i'd prob start playing again
>>
NIGGERLAND = TRASH
FAGGOTS
>>
>>1189178
What you expect of a french fag? They're cucks by nature
>>
Why is Godson in the Ingerland council estate hanging with the Frigos Man Dem crew kek
>>
>>1193496
why is this thread suddenly full of primitive african tribal slang?
>>
when is the new continent coming
>>
>>1194227
Admin wants to fix certain issues in the market before generating/spawning the continent. Dunno if he will actually do that though
>>
hello fellow ingerlish, i have been working tirelessly to strike a deal with tilia to promote ingerland to an archduchy once again with myself as archduke and sneed as my right hand man. ingerland's powers will radiate from our beautiful circle based architecture capital to every corner of the world
>>
>>1193559
booyakesha man dem Ingerland
>>
>>1194236
Oh I missed that what is he planning to do with the economy now? I’m kinda glad we don’t have the player supply/demand system anymore as it was a nightmare.

Could have worked but way to much work even for a studio, much less admin.
>>
>>1194345
Yes once we learn the unique Tilean fighting strategy of taking advantage of exploits we will be unconquerable.
>>
site's down
>>
I do hope OVH is on fire again
>>
could be uploading new island?
either that or he is exit scamming lol
>>
never mind we're back
>>
>>1175807
I think I'm going to hack this game and ruin everyone's fun
>>
Tilea won
>>
>>1195224
>Implying Nihls autism is approved by T*lea
>>
>>1194926
>fun
>>
How much population do I need to be able to have a full stack of halberdiers or swordsmen? what's the bare minimum population for that?
>>
>>1195552
about three fiddy
>>
>>1195552
>swordsmen are 10% of your pop
>a stack is 16 units
>You must, therefore, have 160 units or 16,000 people to have a full stack.
Did you even pass grade 9 math?
>>
>>1195601
Why can I train 14 pikemen when I only have 54 units, then?
>>
>>1195552
Unit cap is tied to housing cap now. My town has just over 20k housing and I can train a full stack.
>>
>>1195604
>housing cap
Meant to say your actual housing. I.e. a fully built town/lordship can have a full stack of 10% units. But there is some weird rounding because for 20% units I can only train 31 of them.
>>
>>1195602
Because pikemen can be 20% of the units population, thus you can train more of them. 14 is 25% of 54 though, so it must be some frogged up code which allows you to overtrain. Just blame the French as we do and all will be fine.
>>
>>1195616
Learn the posts about you, retard. It doesn't work like you think it does anymore. Plus pop calculation was changed, so unit count is not simply pop/100.
>>
>>1195634
honestly that's pretty gay and i wouldn't be surprised if you're gay too
>>
Boorg is HOMO
do not trust
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
>>
I see many of you have failed pikeman mathematics
Ngmi
>>
>>1189841
20 retards too stupid to make a general
FUCK OFF
>>
With winter coming what are some good jobs that function well in the cold temps? Hunting looks kinda lucrative but what are other people’s plans for winter?
>>
>>1196436
Admin is retarded and he is not guided by human logic, if you store items for winter he will wipe the items from the game again.
I created a village and trained everyone as quarrymen (currently 23) to extract limestone/sandstone, currently earn 40k a day and have not yet reached the pop cap.
The market is fucked and producing most items is not worth it because a unit can't even pay its own salary.vppdkv
>>
>>1196907
I mean I’m not surprised but really? So actively planning for winter is punished, and just focus on making some random crap that produces at -10 degrees is the best bet?

Well shit time to go elk hunting
>>
File: apu crossed arms.jpg (113 KB, 956x736)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
File: 16589200383340.jpg (287 KB, 1238x1413)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
Planning is fine, but always be aware of the fact that the wrath of the frog is unpredictable. You might get screwed even when just mining stone or hunting elk, especially with the upcoming economic balance changes. The last economic reset happened because people found a flaw in his new "economy" system and printed millions within days. This flaw existed for a while and was abused a lot by certain groups of players. One person decided to raise the issue in the public eye and printed himself a few million within a couple of hours. Admin became pissed and, instead of searching and punishing abusers, wiped the markets and inventories of EVERY SINGLE PLAYER. It was winter. Many people had stockpiled goods to last the season and/or produce livestock or expensive goods like milk and cheese, and lost everything in a blink. And that's not the only case of how people were fucked by the developer. Yet we still play and suffer because, well, medieval times were not a pleasant walk.
>>
>>1197552
>instead of searching and punishing abusers
He tried with all the tools. But people are really good at hiding resources, ( for example they move the gold then liquidate the domains, so the trace in logs disappear). everything else you said is correct though. you forgot to say that admin is based and redpilled though
>>
>>1197559
If he were based, he'd never implement the new market, Aimery. He killed the entire community of merchants and producers who were investing time just to be the best in their sphere.
>>
Russians have made a million money again and admin will delete everything you earned again.
>>
>>1198278
Post link.
>>
>>1198278
Ok good
Im starting new account anyway on new continent
>>
Someone should steal the source code of this game and make it better. Leave it to the French cuck will only slowly kill this game.
>>
>>1198413
>will only slowly kill this game
What is dead may never die
>>
Is there any reason to leave those nod bandits alive, they have been fucking around in my forest since I started and haven’t done anything since. My thought was maybe I could use them somehow but now I just think I’ll take their weapons and be done with it
>>
>>1202213

The have no AI. They will never move or attack you except in self-defense.

Kill them and take all the loot.
>>
Question: How many counties can Ingerland fit in Frigos.
>>
>>1207328
So Ingerland is the one who owns the isle?
Why don't they want anyone establishing new places on Frigos?
>>
>>1207429
Anyone is welcome to Frigos, you just have to eventually join our glorious vassal tree.
>>
admin is a fucking retard, it is now impossible not to interact with the scum of this game, ensuring that nobody will ever play it except for scum and faggots who like being vassalised to scum
>>
>>1207754
What happened?
>>
>>1207848
we went from vast open spaces where you could do comfy building to rape blocks run by discord """power gamers"""
hard pass
>>
>>1207895
You can still build domains in empty spots like TOC. Also this game has been run by discord troons for a couple of years now so nothing new
>>
is the new continent out or what?
>>
>>1208314
No, probably delayed a few months until a fix for latest exploit is fixed.
>>
>>1208327
fuck it i will start now, thx for replying
>>
Admin unbanned those who used exploits and they use it again
>>
File: 123.jpg (45 KB, 612x408)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>1208894
hon-hon! how could it happen?
>>
days without fuckups: 0
>>
>montfort and his vassal are still printing money too
lol
lmao
>>
>>1208894
russians always used bugs to make money and admin never ban them...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.