[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: EYWOR.jpg (130 KB, 600x600)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Why haven't you played Eight Years War of Resistance yet, anon? It's THE BEST mod for the war in Asia.

Also Zebrica is fucking out
>>
File: 1658725528590214.jpg (83 KB, 747x800)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>1147403
>Best mod for your WW2 simulator is a mlp total conversion

Explain yourselves Paracucks
>>
>>1147412
Turns out bronies are somehow less autistic than alt history nerds
>>
>>1147403
>It's THE BEST mod for the war in Asia.
The only things asians are good for is forced labor for the glory of Greater Japan.
>>
>>1147424
Japan's focus tree is so excellent. I had a blast invading China.
>>
File: 1645635966586.jpg (210 KB, 1082x540)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
why would you ever build anything other than robots
this is just a base template with cnc support companies added on
>>
File: lordofwar.jpg (298 KB, 954x1426)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
Just played some Tobuck from EaW. Love the concept for the nation. You start of as a fake republic and play as a gun-runner looking to sell off as much weapons as possible in a year to provide for his family and then a warlords state fighting autistic bats and then you get a massive tree depending on which of the 3 warlords you picked to reform the country.
Reminded me of Lord of War.
>>
>>1147463
Thats nice and all, im sure the ppl at the eaw thread on horse board will love to hear your opinion
>>
>>1147459
Lots of production and energy cells?
>>
>>1147465
Don't worry I'm not going to spam pony pics like in the other thread.
>>
File: 1658400150861745.gif (953 KB, 498x489)
953 KB
953 KB GIF
>>1147459
Production cost and supply usage. Also you need robots tech to build robots. Robots are meant to be the path for high tech/high production/low manpower factions like new vegas.
But other than that, they are probably the best units in the game and you should always go robots lategame if you have the tech for them.
>>
>>1147467
>production
i guess, but with the tech that takes away recruitable manpower in exchange for -12% production cost i haven't had any problems.
>energy
admittedly i haven't had to deal with this at all since twin mothers gets ridiculous buffs to energy production
>>
>>1147412
Made by a Russian who hosted ss13 servers, it was designed for autism greatness.
>>
>>1147478
Shit no wonder the name scroup seemed so familiar
>>
File: post-lib_nap-1 (1).png (1.24 MB, 4269x1802)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
vgh...
>>
Do you actually get anything if you kill every supremacist state with Posada? I puppeted most instead of annexing them.
>>1147481
Oh I was talking about Psody.
>>
>>1147403
>GoY$ mod
Thanks, I'll pass
>>
>>1147503
Man these are some nice icons and tons of fun looking leaders, let's see the focuses themselves!
>70 days for 10% stability
>Splits into two 70 days focuses for +50% to research to single infantry weapon and a mil factory while the other one gives war goal on some literal who with generic tree
S-sugoi...
>>
File: yo.png (14 KB, 592x97)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>1147521
Uhhh...Psody? You ok big man?
>>
>>1147503
everyone of these leaders have like five focuses and one event at the end. why would I want to play this..
>>
>>1147403
Eight Years War hasn't been updated with new content in a long time. You're advertising abandonware.
>>
>>1147599
Nationalist China got Blueshirts content and Taiwan content last fall. Since then they've been updating and bugfixing it.
>>
File: 1658644468487031.jpg (117 KB, 860x508)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>1147554
What a King. And here I thought the mod could not get any more based.
>>
File: bussy.png (727 KB, 1223x728)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>>1147608
Imma need you to maintain that same energy.
>>
File: 1659464363725487.png (46 KB, 945x848)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>1147610
I swear I have seen that ass posted by both ukies and Russians. Schroedingers ass.
>>
>>1147503
>kaiserredux
heh
haha
good joke anon
>>
File: 1659460136932227.png (844 KB, 1003x506)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>1147614
I don't *think* Ukies wear black rubber boots anymore. What I really want for my collection is that VDV Convoy that got ambushed by SF. Bodies dangling from BMD's, blood splattered everywhere, raining too. I think they deleted an entire platoon that day.
>>
File: 1659464395450360.png (42 KB, 972x821)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>1147620
Yes, you are right. Poccnr has a copyright on black boots.
You sound like a retard.
>>
File: 21RDo.jpg (53 KB, 475x356)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>1147635
Yea, they do. Ukrainians wear proper western combat boots with real socks. Something that eludes the Russian army to this very day.
>>
Can we get back on topic to mods?
>>
>>1147642
>Posting pre army reform photos
Ukrainian or retard? Post about soviet mass charges next.
>Western combat boots
Like Nikes?
>>
>>1147646
Sorry. He but he posted gore first and started saing retarded shit.
I got baited, I take my ban mods.

Guys, play Eaw the new update is great.
>>
The empower stratus skyranger focus for Aris, on the aris first path, is causing crashes for me. Error.log says something about being unable to add the fortification army chief trait.
>>
Why are Russians so insecure? Is that why the tankies that make russia stronk mods are too, because it rubbed off on them?
>>
File: 1657150067961.png (527 KB, 1340x1020)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
"Communism" in Equestria at War should be "Equalism."
>>
>>1147675
Fixed in next hotfix, thanks anon
>>
>>1147685
Equalism is a distinct ideology different from communism in EaW, play Commonwealth of new mareland, go communist and choose the equalist faction in the events.
>>
>>1147685
equalism is a subideology of communism
>>
>>1147685
I agree, but we're stuck with Scroup's original concept of commie horses out of nowhere and ya just got to do the best with what you've got. EaW lore actually puts communism as happening long before the Mane 6 visit Starlight and as much as that's all silly, making it so Starlight invented communism as a giant scam and possible sex thing doesn't make any sense with how popular it is. That there are four equalist paths in the game already strains believability.
>>
>>1147715
That there are whole groups of ponies seceding from Celestia's rule already strains believability beyond suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>1147416
>less autistic
Have you check their fucking EAW wiki page yet anon?
>>
>>1147416
>ponypower
>less autistic
Seriously though marepower would've been better tbdesu. Or just leave it as manpower because they use man in the show.
>>
>constitutionalist goverment collapses faster than Zerishat's
Kek
>>
>>1147763
>Zebra Carranza appoints the Star Father as his successor because he can't be seen as being a power grabber
>gets coup'd because it's not remotely convincing and everyone thinks he'd be a puppet
How close they were to greatness.
>>
>>1147763
the fucking conventionalist army made me cackle
>>
>therefore the red flood arouse, and sprang down unto our door, therefore it will rise and spread further and further, drowing everything in the way
wtf red flood devs
>>
>>1147689
Also a bunch of changeling advisors are missing portraits, notably the hive queens.
>>
How long does it usually take for the anime mod to be updated and does it work for the old nations?
>>
>>1147610
>>1147620
>>1147642
>>1147645
>>>/pol/
faggot
>>
File: equalism.webm (967 KB, 960x960)
967 KB
967 KB WEBM
>>1147685
Correct
>>1147715
I guess you could make it so that it wasn't Starlight who came up with it
Same level of asspull, but without the IRL ideology copypasted as is
>four equalist paths
Wait, there's four?
>>
File: fa.png (72 KB, 365x91)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
The Farcry 5 OST goes very well with the star father lads
>>
Anyone else tried the siren path in EAW? It's pretty great.
>>
File: com.png (639 KB, 538x600)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>>1147926
they put a lot of effort into it all
>>
>>1147412
I only just tried it out today and holy shit, somehow it's actually better than most popular mods just by the virtue of barely changing the core gameplay and not bloating the mod with dumb stuff. The mod would be a 10/10 if there's no cartoon animals.
>>
I thought The Abyss path in Hyppogrifia was Chtulhu stuff, and it's just Equestria Girls characters. Day fucking ruined.
>>
>>1147459
Being able to spam infantry divisions until you run out of manpower vs. being able to make maybe 10 divisions of 20w robots. Trust me, if you're not playing a robot nation, you do not want to be making robots. Especially if you could be making power armor or CAS instead, should you have spare factories.
>>
>>1147936
HANK?
>>
File: 1591212025864.jpg (60 KB, 580x580)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>1148003
>They made Hank a zigger
How could they?
>>
>play Griffonian Empire
>opportunity for mili coup
>fuck it what's the worst that could happen
Dawnclaw is certainly a guy, but I feel like I am too shit for his sigma grindset. How hard is that war against all your ex vassals at once?

Also how bad is historic vs ahistorical AI focuses?
>>
>>1148044
Preety hard. Fighting all of them at once involves a LOT of micro
>>
>>1148044
Play longsword as Golden Morning, you play a dude who wants to force a melting pot society very fun you even lower the birth rate for a while, also you discover a trinitarian religion, AAAALSO your path is full of pragmatism... things that at the end made him realize he was a bad guy but his people and history will regard you as a hero
>>1147985
Your disapointment gave me a tastefull chuckle, Every day is a good day to remember eqg fags sphere of power
>>
>>1148103
Fucking really, I went in and expected some good ol' DARK GODS worship and maybe some sacrifices. And instead got three singing shitheads.
>>
What is Twilight theory anyway?
>>
>>1148118
>Princesses fuck off somewhere
>Leave Purple Smart in charge
>Entire fucking country devolves into race wars
Honestly it seems like it's making fun of TNO, which I fully support doing.
>>
>>1148121
Its part of an april fools crossover, eaw devs developed a tno-like setting, and tno devs develop their own eaw setting with ponylon
So yes ponylon was written by the TNO devs fully, so all the callbacks to the eaw setting was because the tno devs know the eaw lore
>>
>>1147925
Our Town, Blackrock Bandits, New Mareland and Cyanolesia (I can’t spell)
Blackrock’s equalist path sucks though.
>>
>>1148044
Moderately hard, but possible. Just put up a rectangular defensive line along best defensive positions and do a lot of micro until enemy armies are exhausted from constant assaults of your positions, then begin encirclements and take them out one by one. I always take south-east first with angriver, katerin and yale and then focus on more powerful vassals. The entire focus tree of the lord protector is pure kino, so it definitely worth the time.
>>
https://youtu.be/y87C0zXnIgQ
Electric guitar
>>
So, what are all possibile Colthage routs? Do we have a map yet?
>>
>>1147991
isn't it kind of the same with power armor? i haven't ever actually used it because none of the nations i've tried get access to decent power armor. spec ops seems to be the thing you can spam out and win with as any country
>>
>>1147412
This is Cyrus having a cheeky brewski enjoying the sun after releasing the first Zebrican update.

Say thank you to him for his work on EaW.
>>
Will there be a EaW Rise of Islam nation complete with Prophet when the Saddle Arabia/Arabian region of Zebrica eventually comes?

That would be so sweet.
>>
>>1148269
I can whip one up real quick
Zarcids: Just don't fuck up, simple as
Militarists/Scientifids: appoint one of them as co-sufrit, they'll take over eventually.
Harmonists: win the civil war with no tricks
Awkward alternate route to Militarists: win the civil war as constitutionalists when the scientifids and militarists offer to backstab Zarca, then win as the general who takes charge of Colthage in the next civil war
Constituionalists: Win the same civil war as Zenut Zaranzid
Wholesome 100% Harmonist Zapata: Don't kill Zesh, conquer Colthage as Coltava.
"""""Communist""""" klepto Zonician Federation: Do the Militarist/Scientifid deal as Constitutionalists, switch to Coltava, accept their offer to negotiate with Zesh, they'll kill him and you'll get his alcoholic literally me sister.
Star Father: Fuck up as Zesh's sister, pick him in the subsequent civil war.
Cartel mode sham republic: Win the post-Zesh civil war as Gerza

Civil war only trees with no post-war content: Monzano and zebra Pancho Villa. I probably forgot something, there's so many damn paths.
>>
>>1148118
TNO april fools/love letter which blows TNO out of the water.
>princesses are gone to take a vacation without telling anyone
>smart purple becomes regent cause princess' student
>no one cares and doesn't follow her
>equestria shatters into 5 factions
>cue civil war
>purple has psychotic break believing the princesses are gone because the citizenry is unworthy of their holiness
>goes to ever further lengths to ensure adherence to "friendship" in the populus to make them worthy
Pure schizo kino
>>
>>1148289
Thank you Cyrus.
>>
Does the lunar civil war happen more frequently on non-historical now?
>>
>>1148289
Thank you Cyrus very cool.

>>1148350
Wouldn't surprise me it affects Chiropterra after all too
>>
>>1147412
The fuck furshits have anything to do with this you retarded shitwit?
>>
>>1148003
>>1148010
I asked about that, it's not hank, it's the dude who did the fucking cumjar. The original one. If you look at the full icon, you can see a jar reflected in his glasses.
>>
Is there any more content for Chirroptera after you form the Commonwealth and end the bush war? I'm still on the hardliner faction and I'm surprised there isn't any way to actually declare war on Equestria and bring Nightmare Moon back by force.
>>
>>1148278
Kind of, but power armor is tankier and just plain better than even combat robots. Of course, with PA/spec ops you have to worry about special forces cap, which is quite low so you can't just spam them unless you're one of the brotherhood nations or something.
>>
>>1148295
Can Zesh even core more Zarca? I failed while trying to harmonize the reforms so I haven't reached that far.
>>
>>1148387
I know he can core Colthage, he does it pretty much immediately. His development decisions are really OP so you end up building tall rather than building wide. Not super sure how expansionist he is.
>>
>>1148387
>>1148392
just finished his path two minutes ago so I can tell you that he's not really into expansion. He takes Quagattai and the Llama territory to the East, but that's about it. You might get claims on Aris, Zarantia, Tobuck and Chiropterra if they're tyrants, I would imagine, but not much more.
>>
I think equestria got quietly buffed, they seem to hold the border a bit longer and ramp up division production faster. The bugs were stopped at mareposa with 25% buffs.
>>
>>1148447
Given how equestria is already a sleeping giant id say this is just to lower the odds of an unwinnable scenario, equestria is already a nation people might default on at the start by its target audience
THAT or make harmonic Equestria more viable without having to use the superior supremacist sisters for easy mode
>>
On the other hand, they've done something incredibly cool with naval invasions. Also I finally saw the historical outcome of the north zebrican war, with hippogriffia partitioned. Does Colthage just not ally with a player chiropterra or is because nightmare moon won when I played them?
>>
>>1148447
I bet it was the impassable terrains
>>
>>1148453
Yeah, Nightmare Moon will prevent the Agzat pact from forming, since the bats have their Empress to do the lifting for them and don't think they need Colthage. Full historical NZW ending includes Beakolini and the formation of Winggarden.
>>
Also another crazy encirclement for the AI. Sometimes it just micros 3 or 4 mot/arm divisions and goes crazy, I wish I could trigger that more reliably since the AI still never really attacks a competent player without weight of numbers.
>>
File: w null_1nob8p13mr161.png (1.55 MB, 1543x1169)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
I think equestria just lost 40 divisions, a third of their army. And most of the new mareland army is trapped in the buffalo chiefdom, which is annoyingly keeping them in supply. The impassable terrain really makes a big difference to the war, although the small mountain chokepoints makes field marshal frontlines which the AI prefers behave strangely sometimes.
>>
And the bugs have been stopped dead for a year. Not because of a equestria, but because of 150 stalliongradian divisions. I'm beginning to see anons point.
>>
The fucking yaks went supremacist and declared war on puppet nova griffonia, which pulled away enough troops to let the bugs launch a summer offensive in the north to capitulate equestria. 10/10, dunno how this happened on historical though.
>>
>>1148510
Holy shit, based yaks
>>
1016, Stalliongrad gone, minus another 4 million bugs and stalliongrads entire manpower pool. The AI seems to struggle to sustain offensives because it seemingly doesn't build airbases near the front. Sasuga paradox.
>>
>>1147685
Obviously, sadly the devs have fetish for communism and don't accept that it stands out among other ideology names now
>>
Hot take: remove stalliongrad altogether and expand nova griffonia south. Then give it a proper civil war between harmonists in the south and non-aligned/supremacists in the north, with virgilia as a spoiler. Harmonists would join equestria in the great war while the others would stay neutral or prey on it like stalliongrad currently does in the lunar civil war. Then assuming nova griffonia survives the war, it can appeal for protection (a guarantee) from either the aquilean republic or griffonian empire depending on its alignment, which would draw chrysalis more organically into wars in griffonia than sometimes being able to annex new mareland because of the broken peace system.
>>
Zebrica hotfix is out.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/equestria-at-war/downloads/equestria-at-war-2001-shores-of-zebrica
>>
>>1147724
They weren't directly under Celestial. They were under a Princedom. Severyana, or something close to that. A client state, autonomous to fuck up enough that a communist revolt happened. Celestia let them stay independent after hearing that her royal guards/army committed warcrimes while invading the communists.

Part of the reason EQS starts practically disarmed is that the army is almost disbanded after that fiasco.
>>
>>1147727
Useful for most country paths. It needs some updates for the latest releases.
>>
>>1148587
Stalliongrad is the entire reason the mod exists. The mod is based off roleplay game sessions that produced the Stalliongrad OC Donut Steel.
>>
>>1148626
gay, that explains the comical conscription buffs they get
>>
>>1148628
They need something to have a chance on that continent.
>>
>>1148647
They can literally field more divisions than equestria.
>>
Ironically, when playing Tobuck, Zarantia is a bigger threat than Chipoterra, because Zarantia declares war on me while I'm also being raped by the batponer IRA
>>
>>1148648
As much as I don't respect Stalliongrad's existence, that's just not true. The population difference is too big. Hell, Equestria and some of its breakaways can core Stalliongrad.
>>
>>1148648
Before or after Equestria gets rid of their debuffs? Equestria has a better industry once they start taking things seriously.
>>
>>1148655
You know technically Stalliongrad can core Equestria.
>>
>>1148651
Do you offer them the defensive pact? I've done Zarantia's side of things.
>>
>>1148655
>that's just not true. The population difference is too big
It unironically is with the right mix of ideas. Pioneers give +2.5% conscription, Workers culture +5%, Mobile warfare werwolf tree +5% and sinister conscription law +7.5%, though I'm not sure if that's exclusive to some of the other focuses. Then add the later conscription laws, which equestria never seems to take. The AI will basically always take the first three on historical, so stalliongrad will have an army 2-3 times the size of equestria by the time the war reaches the pegasus-whinnyapolis line when you include 40-50 divisions from puppet nova griffonia. Even when the lines stabilize and equestria recovers, the pattern I've seen from multiple observer games is 200+ socialist union divisions to ~100 equestrian plus ~30 new mareland divisions.

>>1148656
After.
>>
>>1148665
>After
For maybe 5 minutes. You are either spamming 10 widths while the AI makes its borked division templates, are only considering the start of a war before they get rolling, or are disregarding AI division spam. From the sounds of it, you are also keeping Equestria distracted with the Changelings. AI Equestria can easily collapse to Canterlot before getting rid of all or most of its debuffs.

>Multiple observer games
Logs or pics, or it didn't happen. Were they at least on recent builds where there are enough harmonic and communist nations to make lend-lease an interesting factor?
>>
>>1148668
>you are
I'm not doing anything, I've never played them.
>logs or pics
Literally scroll up. Stalliongrad in that game rushed conscription laws to scraping the barrel after joining the great war, probably because it was already at war with nova griffonia. Equestria's before the huge encirclement in the plains and with most of its industry had 100 divisions after a year of war + 40 from new mareland, stalliongrad had 150 when it joined at about the same time.
>ai lendlease
kek this isn't expert ai
>>
File: EbJZ4-HWAAI8Oa2.jpg (173 KB, 998x854)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>1148668
Just to piggyback, Equestria being slow to get divisions out is working as intended. The Great War is supposed to be like WW2 Barb where the Germans initially outnumber the Soviets, only for the tide to eventually turn.

>>1148671
>Never played Stalliongrad
Thanks for contributing.
>>
>>1148665
>Then add the later conscription laws, which equestria never seems to take
That's because they never need them. Equestria loses absolute shitloads of equipment in the great war and is one of the few countries limited by equipment rather than population. The AI might be programmed to put fewer divisions in the field as Harmonist Equestria, but they absolutely can if they don't lose 5 million troops in the Great War like the AI does.
>>
>>1148663
Yeah, they still declare on me a bit after the war. Are they not supposed to do that?
>>
>>1148683
They have a focus tree DoW. All they need are five military factories, and they declare war. No NAP. I think it is delayed if they are already at war, hence the alliance to stop the bats.
>>
>>1148674
>The Great War is supposed to be like WW2 Barb where the Germans initially outnumber the Soviets, only for the tide to eventually turn.
That's a pretty dumb analogy. Equestria as a sleeping giant is far closer to america than the ussr, who were only ever outnumbered by the axis in late 1941 and who produced more tanks before the war than the axis did during it. The changelings don't have much similarity to the germans either, as they lack most of the strategic constraints (oil, rubber, trucks, two front war) they did. And the soviets only turned the tide because of lend lease and german material exhaustion, not expeditionary forces from questionable allies reinforcing their frontlines.
>>
>>1148674
>Thanks for contributing
I don't think it's an interesting country.
>vasiliy, prop up equestria because ???, can only blob in the north
>serov, easy mode conquering east equestria while the bugs deal with their army for you, at least you get to fight them later
>dark wing, get annexed lmao
Narratively they're boring compared to communists elsewhere and gameplay wise they can be replaced by letting equestria raise another 30 divisions or so while debuffed. Though desu I think equus is boring in general outside of the bad guy routes.
>>
>>1148691
Go to the wiki, go to "What Country I Should Play", and look at the tag comparisons to vanilla gameplay. Equestria is USSR before and during The Great War, USA after it. Changelings have a post victory tree and event series which is The Man In The High Castle. The whole reason they invade Olenia is for the resources.
>>
>>1148699
>dark wing, get annexed lmao
I mean, unless you choose to do the meme. I'd honestly say that Dark Wing is my favorite Stalliongrad path.
>>
>>1148704
I know what it's supposed to be, but it's never made any sense with the gameplay.
>>
>>1148699
Subvert the annexation. There are lots of secret paths in the mod.
>>
>>1148706
Until Paradox added multiple meme civil wars to the Soviets.

It was never going to be a 1-1 analogy to Barbarossa. Navy matters. There are meaningful faction members for the defenders. Kind of an odd fusion of the Allies and the Comintern. Like a fusion of France and USSR. The Great War has gotten even more complicated with Hippogriffia.

If you want a fun war, check out Griffonia and the Republican Pact v Reichspakt War.
>>
>>1148121
>>1148298
Is this post season nine?
>>
>>1148626
Wow, that really is unbelievably gay.
That anon was right about the wankfest. What's the equivalent term of Mary Sue/Gary Stu but for a whole nation?
>>
>>1148763
Not him, but that would bother me if it we're not universally accepted in fanfics and headcanons that Equestria is turbo shit at actual war, theres fanfic communitys around war and pones and its all just jerking off at the giga loses pones get at the start only for them to either get better or just lose, and when humans enter the equation is just jerking off at human superiority
Also stalliongrad's "pones but superior in some ways to equestria because their not sissys" is nothing out of the ordinary and is usually used to make contrast and blah blah, eaw equestria has nothing offensive going on, and eaw equestria only bothered horse fags because they want it bloated with content, and consider its current state as wasted potential, it has content thats for sure but given that war fics all tend to have equestria as the main setting its kinda bothering, this days i would say people have gotten over it, at least griffonia has pones around and all the stories are very enjoyable
>>
Are most AI tweaks just snake oil? The only changes I've made that have ever had a clear impact are to division templates and strategy plans (focus order). Even things in the ai_strategy folder seem to be taken as a suggestion at best and there's no clear way to see what the ai is trying to do since aiview is so limited.
>>
>>1148772
If we went by fanfic logic then Chrysalis's reason for attacking Equestria would either be because she secretly loved Celestia and wanted her for herself, she was in love with some other pony (probably Twilight) and wanted her to herself, or because there was some random human who she wanted to kidnap and rape and also while she's there she may as well conquer Equestria just to make sure there's no one to save him.
Or Celestia would secretly be evil the whole time and it was really Chrysalis who was the good one.
Or the reason there was an industrial revolution was because of some random human showing up and spreading his advanced knowledge.
Or all manner of other crazy shit.
Point being, fanfics in general are not a good basis for making decisions based on.
>>
What's the most expansionist Colthage path? Militarists?
>>
File: Uh.jpg (114 KB, 720x447)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>1148755
no, the princesses go on a vacation and theres nothing implying Twi was about to take Celestia and Luna's role, and the school of friendship is nothing big that derails the story like it was in the show, it kinda... just exists in the background
>>1148779
Woah you know nothing, i was about to write the concept of headcanons and then it hit me you dont got any idea about a basic cornerstone of the fandom, Do you even see the patterns that are in eaw? thats been done a bazillion times in fanfics? The patterns anon, equestria as a whole is your standard interpretation of equestria in a war story
>>
>>1148725
Please tell me this is a real submod.
>>
>>1148791
>Do you even see the patterns that are in eaw? thats been done a bazillion times in fanfics? The patterns anon, equestria as a whole is your standard interpretation of equestria in a war story
That's exactly the problem. The majority of fanfics are fucking retarded.
>>
https://twitter.com/ID_AA_Carmack/status/1456511953912860699?t=vA6urMgDsOWL7FsNkAuVEw&s=19
>>
>>1148791
Yeah that sorta sounds like season nine.
>>
>>1148797
Well did he give an opinion on it?
>>
>>1148805
He was too ashamed to bring it up, like history fags that only play griffons and never touch horses
Trivia, John de Lancie agreed to sing in a fan animation where he brings up the porn for a moment
https://youtu.be/Hd0-cGkClMQ corny warning
He also came to /mlp/ and said on twitter how inmediatly he found porn, pretty open minded boomer desu love to see it
>>
>>1148792
It's an unfinished and will never be finished project
>>
>>1148786
NOW HE'S OUR FATHER
>>
What is the abyss path, is it the sirens?
>>
>>1148830
Yes
>>
File: Spoiler Image (558 KB, 1348x691)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>1148830
You bet
>>
>>1148840
The sirens are from eqg? I haven't watched any of this shit past season 1 of g4 so I just thought they were from a movie like the storm king(rip) was.
Also does anyone actually find that artstyle attractive? It looks like cheap disney channel shit complete with skin poisoning.
>>
>>1148866
Do yourself a favor and don't bother watching anything else. Season one was the best part of MLP.
And yes, everyone knows how repugnant the art style of EqG is. Everyone except spics and jannies, apparently.
>>
is there a submod which removes stalliongrad? or at least makes it not awful?
>>
File: ĶepauzSirds.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
Big thanks to whichever anon suggested Golden Morning, I'm having a blast. Schizo Lithuanian being told by voices in his head to turn all of Griffonia into Latvia (as a Latvian myself is very funny.

Also a good reminder to turn Player Lead peace conferences back on.

Gonna try Wingbardy after this, idk If I'll bother killing Aquilea
>>
File: off duty our town leader.png (2.47 MB, 2144x3200)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
>>1148869
Hand fags are everywhere, we are inevitable
>>
File: esa.png (31 KB, 124x138)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
YOU HAVE TO GET ALL THE INGREDIENTS
>>
>>1148885
Don't think so. But if one were to be made I think something like >>1148587 would be best. Just merge that whole area into Nova Griffonia. Southern harmonist secessionists within Nova Griffonia open up more dynamic possibilities, both with Equestria and the Changelings, and obviously with the nation in question as well.
>>
File: megaman.png (198 KB, 800x1200)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>1148866
>does anyone find the art style atractive
It mostly hijacked the human tag in the fandom so yeah
>>
File: guide.png (469 KB, 536x404)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>
>>1148903
That sounds pretty cool.
>>
File: wingarden.png (3.55 MB, 1920x1080)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
Based enthusiastic fascist futurist
>>
File: fae.png (319 KB, 525x353)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
REEE
>>
>tfw random crash in one particular place
Is there like a known issue of overload or something?
>>
What are the concoction combinations for the star father? I caught one but I think i'm lost on the others
>>
>tfw River fed makes offensive
>game crashes
>>
>>1148976
Welp rip that campaign, had a good run
>>
>>1148953
Based
>>
Just finished my star father campaign, had him transcend
When you take zebra potions and you see a goatman, he is NOT your buddy
>>
File: grif.png (601 KB, 612x710)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
all that to prove a POINT
>>
>>1149029
did you get the hint events for the ingredients? For a decade I only got 1, and was able to guess one after the first few
>>
>>1148939
How do you get this?
>>
What's the best path for Wingbardy?
>>
>>1149100
Just like real life, fascism.
>>
>>1148869
Faggot, season 2 is fucking awesome, maybe even better than s1, and there's a lot of good episodes after first two seasons.
>>
>>1148888
The end of Golden Morning's path is very FEELS-inducing, definitely play until the end. Also,
>using the anime pictures mod
>>
Stalliongrad doesn't need to be removed, it just needs a massive overhaul, just like Equestria and Crystal Empire.
>>
>>1149146
Crystal empire is funny because if you do the sombra path you can see that it was made by a newbie. The focuses are placed at such a long distance from each other because the dude didn't learn how to use decimals for the distance.
>>
>>1149086
Win the North Zebrica war as colthage, Wingbardy or Chiropterra, as long as all three are in the war and you don’t outright annex the hippos you’ll get the option to play the legation city that spawns. This has a balancing act between the three involved powers. Make sure the scales tip towards Wingbardy and you get futurist fascists. A better fash path for hippogriffia than Crack imo.
>>
>>1149140
Yeah. Saying to not watch anything else was being too harsh. But I didn't want to spend a whole post explaining the nuances and all of the episodes that could be considered good.
Season two isn't better than season one though. It has lots of failures and missteps that the first simply didn't.
>>
File: Origins of Zebrica.png (264 KB, 2492x1324)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
Will there be a EaW Rise of Islam nation complete with Prophet when the Saddle Arabia/Arabian region of Zebrica eventually comes?

That would be so sweet.
>>
>>1149177
>that the first simply didn't
Spike episodes.
>>
>>1149195
I think funny enough that might partially be in Hyenia from what I’ve seen. They’re sort of influenced by Sufis afaik.
>>
>>1149146
Sure, it doesn't necessarily need to be removed, but it is a conceptually stupid nation that would be much better off by being removed. Removing it will always provide better results than trying to fix it.
>>
>>1149144
Would if I could but I started the War with the River Federation and now the game crashes the moment they try to attack me there is just so much stuff. I guess I don't have enough RAM. That or some fuckery with the magic guys.

Really the war is stupid already. I built level 10 forts all around the border so they refused to attack me just bombing me, cause I'm not that good at this game and hadn't researched any AA, just relying on fighters. I was still killing more, since I had jets and I think better air doctrine, but they just had more planes. The end Result was like 500k guys dead in like 3 months in literally just the airwar, that I was even starting to win by building radar and AA, despite the fact that every rail between the front and Griffenheim was bombed out and the forts were half rubble. The plan was to sit there, muster the integrated Griffon manpower while waiting for Nukes. Alas, maybe when I get a job to buy more RAM.

Also someone should tell the devs but the the River Fed had 0 railroads in the Northern states they integrated.

As for
>
I don't care for the Horses, I guess
t. Watched S2 and 3 as they came out
>>
>>1149070
Nope, I think it's broken, I reached 1019 with only that one tip. I just searched the event text because they diligently describe every ingredient there, as if they knew people would look into it
>>
File: 20220804150624_1.jpg (606 KB, 1920x1080)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
Siren route is fucking great, even if it is unfinished.
>>
>>1149195
GOD BLESS THE BATCLAVE
>>
>>1148799
It's an Alternate History of the show, which starts around Season 6. The POD is that Chrysalis never tries to replace the Mane 6 for another coup attempt, and instead decides to industrialize for an all out war against Equestria. Because of this:

1. Starlight Glimmer never led a party to defeat her, meaning that the Season 6 finale never happened. In turn Starlight feels out of place due to never leading the rescue mission which reassured her doubts about herself, and eventually leaves the Mane 6 to go out on her own

2. Thorax never meets Spike and and advocate for a system of trading goods with other nations for love (The lousy peacenik).

3. The Storm King never invaded Equestria, and was defeated by the Mane 6 and Hippogriffs as he was preparing to attack, so no Movie events

4. Twilight's School of Friendship WAS made with its events playing out, but without the support of the reformed changelings and Starlight Glimmer, it does not do as good in the show. There are also only 5 students instead of six, due to the changling one now in the Changling Military.

5. Season 9 doesn't happen as the darker setting convinced the Royal Sisters to stay on the throne, which in turn convinces the villians to not team up and make a comeback.
>>
>>1149195
>Chinese and Vietnamese shaped like China and Vietnam
Bravo.
>>
>>1149195
I really hope so. Imagine the weaponised autism of Zebrican Islam developed by Cyrus. 600 focii, 400 unique events, multiple civil wars to reflect the Fitnah period of Islam and the rise of Abbasids and Umayyads.
>>
File: Lore Part XI.jpg (1.57 MB, 1788x985)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
This gave me a laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2t-AzKyjE&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2t-AzKyjE&t=1s
>>
>>1149146
I think Stalliongrad (and other minors which shows up during civil war) are better off starting as unruly regions of Equestria.
Have both Bats and Chrysalis trying to force Equestria to collapse or go into civil war would make for a good excuse as to why they choose to use the chance to proclaim independents right before the start of civil war, invasion etc. And if no civil war happens, Bats could still have their chance to get Nightmare Moon by having Bats win in the south and start their own invasion in Equestria by opening a second front to capture Luna and get her to become Nightmare Moon. While Stalliongrad, Crystal Empire and Griffons could have their own conflict in the north.
>>
>>1148289
Thank you Cyrus
>>
>>1148290
I'm infinitely more interested in the Morrowind/SCP nation. Real Vivec hours, who up
>>
>>1148358
You sound weirdly confused and angry
>>
>>1149223
True, apparently epilogue stuff is coming soon.
Also Sonata is BUILT for human cock.
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (65 KB, 1068x601)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>1149195
>babylonian/estonian
>>
Would setting combat width in every terrain to a multiple of a theoretically historical template (say 27w) be an improvement over the current system? As far as I can tell, everyone is using 1-2 templates for infantry and armor anyway and meta division design is a prime example of complexity without depth ingame. I'd jack up terrain penalties as well to avoid mountains and marshes becoming speedbumps.
>>
What's the point of Griffon Knights?
>>
>>1149436
larping/heavy infantry when you can't get tanks
>>
>>1149436
VGH
>>
>>1149436
Armor and I think breakthrough. They are basically early game line breakers like proto-tanks.
>>
>kaiserreich scrapped the cabinet system and uses basegame advisors now
fucking trannies
>>
>>1149436
Very cheap, very fast to train proto tanks. They're shitty compared to a tank, but given that most Griffon nations start with jack shit when it comes to tech they're a great alternative. The only thing they require is Aluminium for Infantry equipment so if you have that you're golden. Of course given that most griffon nations don't start with that much aluminium (or at all) you're better off rushing tank tech (that's what works for me) if you're a steel heavy nation, or rushing to invade a neighbouring country that has steel. Unless you're some poor sod such as Arcturian Order which needs to research basic breech loaded rifles, in which case they're a godsend.
>>
>>1149513
Also worth noting that they don't suffer terrain paneities like tanks, don't consume fuel, get effected by commando advisors and some nations give bonuses to them. I personally love using them even with tanks being available.
>>
>>1149472
They made the decision because of HoIVs shitty coding. Basically the game checks each single day if each single advisor for every single existing country is currently turned on or off which obviously takes processing power and causes performance issues. The devs tried a few workarounds but none were satisfying so until paradox implements a better system for cabinets into the base game the devs all agreed that they had to scrap the system.
>>
>>1149528
No fucking way, every day? Really?
>>
>>1149528
Paradox is the Yanderedev of game studios.
>>
I cannot believe the best hoi4 mod is based on a children's show about horses.
>>
>>1149561
I didn't know Fallout had a TV show.
>>
>>1149565
>nu-OWB
>good
>>
>>1149553
>>1149557
That's the official line from the devs (I remembered a few things incorrectly but the point still stands that they scrapped it because of perfomance issues due to paradox shitty coding):
>Originally, the KR HoI4 Minister system was set up in a way whereby the player could choose their ministers, depending on ideology, much like vanilla HoI4. However, the behind-the-scenes code was discovered to cause a significant performance burden, as every in-game day, the engine would compute every country in the game trying to hire the ministers of every other country, regardless of the impossibility. Eventually, we ended up having to lock all ministers in their position to stop this from happening
>>
>>1149436
Literally instant victory button if you are a poor nation with no population or industrial capacity. They have high org and can't be pierced by most division during the first few years making them perfect for encircling enemies or rushing victory points.
>>
File: Madbear Unchained.png (48 KB, 280x221)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Apparently polar bears are getting content
>>
>>1149593
But I liked every leader having the same portrait.
>>
>>1149593
Bears irl can be calm and mauling monsters, plus they have paws so their society can be advanced enough in eaw
>>
https://youtu.be/n7HrijDkfHc
Whats the veredict fellas
>>
>>1149625
I was about to start talking about how paws aren't very good but then I remembered that we're talking about EaW where things with fucking hooves can build civilization.
>>
File: Magic.jpg (316 KB, 720x1165)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>1149628
>>
>>1149633
>mouth guns
No.
>crossbow triggers
Do this.

Wait, why are polar bears considered backwards and unable to use weaponry well when paws are better than hooves? Wait, why are polar bears a country at all when bears are shown to be just animals in the show? Is it because they're white?
>>
>>1149638
Whatever is their lore now will probably be irrelevant once they get content, but if i had to gueeeees, they are a proud warrior race that lacks magic and maybe their not that smart thus they are stone age orcs
>>
File: 1344712827790.jpg (18 KB, 240x250)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>waiting for Cold War mod to become playable
>>
>>1149653
Black Gold Burning seems pretty interesting. Also heard about Bring the War Home which is interesting but I heard that the team behind it is pretty controversial politically.
>>
>>1149653
>waiting for a mod to become playable when the game hasn't even become playable yet
>>
Does changing your stance in the north zebrican war not work yet? I played as wingbardy and could only do full annexation on both total war and war of containment.
>>
Also does the investing in colthage idea ever go away?
>>
>>1149628
The Colthage technocrats actually test how claws and hands work and come to the conclusion they should make grasping machines copying them.
>>
>>1149195
I hope the Assyrian nation gets to go full Ashurnasipal on its enemies
>>
>>1149770
There should be some special tech for a path of transequinists who surgically remove their hooves and replace them with prosthetics similar to Blackjack from Fallout Equestria.
>>
File: xbdihiaargf91.png (511 KB, 788x442)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
Seems like there's some new star wars related shit. What happened with palpatine's gamble? Did it just die?
>>
File: jjec055d69e91.png (3.69 MB, 1914x1716)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
Hearts of Durasteel is also kinda dead isn't it?
>>
What is the opinion on Tobuck, I was thinking about playing it there, does it have complete paths?
>>
File: Palpatine's Gamble.jpg (151 KB, 1080x431)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>1149797
>palpatine's gamble
Supposedly it is still being worked on which would be nice, it had some neat ideas.

>>1149800
>hearts of durasteel
Wouldn't suprise me if it's dead, in spring they said there was a long hiatus without work but it seemed like mainly a toozer mod desu and there's been radio silence ever since.

>shack
Not sure if cringe
>>
>>1149854
No clue, the whole merchant of war thing is pretty cool but I never survived long enough to find out how long the warlord and vasiley's paths are.
>>
>>1149667
They literally interviewed a domestic terrorist and lovingly called him comrade
>>
>>1149854
I think Alesia's path is complete, but it ended up being chiropterra 2: russian monarchy boogaloo
>>
>>1149800
>Heats of Durasteel
HoD is dead as hell, the people that run it are faggy little artists that just onions over their vanilla style art. As well, their map textures look like utter dog esp when compared to Palpatine's Gamble.

If you want a good Star Wars mod, look up Ashes of an Empire made by devs who left PG.
>>
>>1149854
Walnut and big B have the largest paths. I think Vasile’s tree is kinda lame despite its size. Alysia seems to be popular but afaik has the least content even though she’s complete.
>>
>>1149990
Post some stuff from Ashes, it seems obscure
>>
>>1149854
Wallnut has a choice between communism or harmony and both are massive trees. Probably my favourite leader for being a completely ideological drunkard.
>>
>>1150095
unideological*
>>
Is the siren path worth it? I like long paths with flavor
>>
>>1150115
It is, although the epilogue is not added yet. Its very long and is jam packed with flavor.
>>
>>1150115
Yes. Has some pretty unique mechanics and lots of conquest involved. Kinda difficult but not impossible. A lot of HONEST challenging gameplay mixed with their special gimmicks.
>>
File: chudmod.png (786 KB, 1377x825)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>1147403
New TFR leak.
>>
Does AI puppet hippogriffia ever collapse? The communist resistance has 77% support.
>>
File: ty.png (548 KB, 739x406)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
BACK TO THE FRONT
>>
>>1149100
Getting annexed by Falcor
>>
>>1150278
Based, but also unlikely. How are you supposed to beat them as Falcor anyway, just camp on the forts?
>>
File: The Blue Order.png (612 KB, 571x683)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
lmfao
>>
>>1150305
Would be wild reading a book made to slander you but ending up surprised at how accurate they portrayed you
>>
>>1150305
The gag of alternate paths being in-universe books is always funny
>>
File: Screenshot_155.png (3.82 MB, 1919x829)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB PNG
>>1150284
>just camp on the forts
Pretty much, AI is stupid and he will either kill himself by attacking mareland or run out of manpower.
>>
>>1150321
What templates were you using to beat them? They would always break through for me, even if I did nothing but build forts.
>>
>>1150305
Meanwhile at the Kaiserredux universe....
>>
File: 1384815627544.gif (1.9 MB, 320x200)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>1150392
>almost universally hated by critics
>thuleschutztruppe state in france secretly being behind all major world developments
>draining of the mediterranean
>came off as preachy and generally poorly written
Heh
>>
>>1150388
If I remember correctly I was spamming underequipped 10-15 width infantry with shovels. I also got first great battleplan doctrine for those sweet 10 entrenchment.
>>
>>1150234
the fuck is this?
>>
>>1150554
One of the Star Father's extermination zones.
>>
>>1148358
>"Also Zebrica is fucking out" right there in the OP
>MLP is largely regarded as the best mod for Goi$
I dunno, what does what is most likely a MLP mod nation have to do with HOI4?
>>
Lmao
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg4rhCwMp1w
Do other mods even try?
>>
>>1149800
>Capt Shack
Lol, I do love how stupid it is that mods keep adding him as the commanding officer of the Liberation.
>>
>>1150596
Gud writting, gud fun gameplay, gud performance, posada is in there... simple as that chud
>>
>>1149800
Magic of friendship pulling eaw devs together
>>
>pre-Zebrica
>game runs like shit unless I'm playing a small mod like Balefire Blues
>post-Zebrica
>game runs normally
What the fuck?
>>
>>1150700
Pony magic.
>>
>>1150700
They packaged a major performance overhaul with Zebrica to make the transition less painful... it seems like they might have outdone themselves.
>>
>>1150305
>Posada as a fascist
I want this. Very badly.
>>
>>1150700
True, I played a 17 year game and that shit didn't even feel like it, meanwhile TNO is chugging along to make the fucking year and it's night and day
>>
File: COMb.png (741 KB, 772x554)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
>>1150554
Permanent off-world relocation!
>>
>>1150752
It'll never happen in the mod, but I've thought extensively about what kind of a person she'd be if she'd joined Aris First. I can dump my thoughts if you're interested.
>>
>>1150889
Not him, but talk about it
>>
>>1150752
>>1150889
Submod when?
>>
>>1150891
>>1150897
tldr: she's kinda like TNO Oberlander mixed with TNO Gumilyov

long version: So Nationalist Posada would organize the world into superethnoses: the "Equatorials" (Hippogriffs, Colthaginians, Karthinians, etc.), "Temperates" (Equestrians, Herzlanders, Riverponies, etc.) and "Polars" (Pengunis, Polar Bears, Yetis, etc.). War between these superethnoses is inevitable, and between Equatorials and Polars it will be total and genocidal. Equatorials are the pinnacle of civilization, the most cultured, morally upright, and advanced people, while Polars are backwards savages who live to destroy.

So unlike Crack Lightning, who thinks of Colthaginians are a brutish people who must be subjugated, Nationalist Posada sees them as noble equals in the fight against the hated Polar races. And they should work together.

She also isn't big into the whole dictator thing. She prefers, basically, one-party democracy. Think Lenin's democratic centralism. So everyone votes on what to do, and then everyone shuts up and follows what the majority says.

Crack Lightning is rather left-wing for a fascist, but Nationalist Posada leans into full on nazbol territory. "Socialism but only for races who deserve it", basically.

Finally, while she's much nicer towards Colthaginians, she's even more extreme towards yetis. Crack thinks genocide is distasteful and it's better to set up a Manchuria tier exploitation state, but Nationalist Posada thinks it's the only solution to the existence of a race as monstrously evil as the yetis.
>>
>>1150709
>performance upgrade with largest update
EAWbros we can't stop winning
>>
File: daybreaker t shirt.jpg (1.61 MB, 1745x2560)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
https://youtu.be/RAhqxvgQYn0
Random post reminding (you) the source material and all, just poking hopefully i made u cringe fags, with the song

fan art of a japanese official doll
ah yeah Daybreaker is only a true corporeal character in the comics but a magical nightmare of celestia in the show
>>
File: Spoiler Image (789 KB, 964x567)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/4MCGPKpHHSk[
/spoiler]
Our town song, yes she does not believe in her preaching, yes their all mind controlled, yes she hides her cutie mark
Equalism commies belong on the cross
>>
>>1151053
>>1151097
IN THE RAINBOW FACTORY
>>
>>1150392
>Churchill writing Edward as the good guy
In-character
>>
>>1151097
>warhammer and mlp fans mix together
Holy shit
>>
>>1150900
>genociding the y*tis
Extremely based
>>
File: 20220805212230_1.jpg (752 KB, 2560x1440)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
Why are all the Ordenstaaten in this mod so kino?
>>
>>1151239
>anime mod
Why are you so cringe?
>>
>>1150668
Work on your reading comprehension.
>>
Did not expect communist bats to have that big focus tree.
>Red Moon Rising
lmao
>>
How do the greater number of unit experience levels in eaw work from a modding perspective? I want to port them to vanilla.
>>
>>1151269
Communist chiroptera?
>>
>>1151303
Yeah, it can happen if Posada conquers them.
>>
I figured out my problem with missing portraits in EAW. Linux is case sensitive and the gfx/interface/ideas/advisors folder got renamed to gfx/interface/ideas/Advisors in the 2.0 release. There are also some other minor issues with national focus icons and some portraits.
https://files.catbox.moe/wjsmdt.log
>>
>>1151328
Thanks anon. Passed it along.
>>
>>1151283
It was integrated directly from this mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=710273161
>>
>>1151334
Thanks.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (626 KB, 400x300)
626 KB
626 KB GIF
>>
>>1151265
>the ironing
work on ur grammar
>>
>>1151306
You can also get it if you beat them as a Tobuck that isn’t Alysia or Walnut, or with Zarentia. You can even get the Supremacist republic which is otherwise impossible iirc.
>>
>>1151470
Blocked :^)
>>
Anyone know what some of the potion recipes are? There's a tip saying "an ingredient from zebrica, one from equus and a product of a plant" but that can be like 40 combinations.
>>
>set the tainted world alight
>>
>>1151770
what path is that for?
>>
>enclave submod gets unofficial update
>official submod updates right after
so which one actually works
>>
File: OhYeah.png (266 KB, 783x551)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
HOLY SHIT
THE IRRELEVANT FUCKS OF RIVER FEDERATION ARE GETTING SOMETHING
>>
>>1151868
Star Father, colthage's esoteric deranged path.
>>
>>1151900
yawn not deponya.
>>
>>1151770
From Reddit
1. Silk of an Eygsic Spider Queen, Acid Gland of the Zarantian Tatzlwurm, Anteduluvian Coffee Bean of Horsemuz 2. Chitin of the First Queen, Irradiated Water of Key Lake, Essence of a Tantabus 3. Heart of a Dragon, Feather of a Phoenix, Ghost Pepper of Vermilion 4. Hooffull of Breezie Wings, Unbound Magic, Water from the Holy Springs of Watertown 5. Dust of Starfall, Sap from a Tree in the Everfree Forest, Tear of a Hydra 6. Seeds of a Khalub Tree, the Tablet of Assamtar, an Eye of a Bufogren 7. Crushed Parasprites, Ground-up Horns of the Ponyville Jackalope, an Apple of the Great Seedling 8. Tusk of the Whitetail Boarasus, the Tail Feather of the Nimbusian Roc, the Hammer of the Thunder Bear
>>
>>1151898
Presumably the mod itself.
Also, anyone got a download for the newest version of Enclave Reborn?
>>
>projects with potential get infiltrated by creepazoid libtards that destroy it from the inside
>homo pony project still standing
Impressive, theres a lesson hidden somwhere but i can't see it
>>
>>1152023
Most shitters get filtered.
>>
>>1151998
Cheers. Kinda surprised the reddit mods didn't delete it, discord mods would've.
>>
>>1152116
I don’t think Reddit mods delete anything. I’ve posted shit from Zebrica before release and it stayed up. There isn’t any kind of rule about spoiler content unlike the Discord
>>
>>1151900
>Ponies in the pony mod finally getting more content
Well someone just give Scroup a handjob, I'm so proud of him.
>>
File: sips kvass.jpg (92 KB, 600x572)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>1152023
By having genuine communists, or at least educated by communists, work on the submod, instead?
>>
>>1147902
>>>/lgbt/
faggot
>>
>>1152023
Cartoon horses are a very good retard filter for some reason
>>
>>1152320
same reason /mlp/ is still reminiscent of early '10s 4chan, a socially radioactive hobby ensures that the only people involved are totally genuine in their appreciation and not mops playing sociosexual status games.
>>
>>1152325
>mops playing sociosexual status games.
This shit killed /vg/, everything over there is based on familiarity and persons, here it is still fresh enough to be actual fucking discussion on the subject
>>
>>1152023
Im sure there are some promising mods that are still not infiltrated
>>
What the fuck does reliability really do? How bad is it for reliability to be shit?
>>
>>1152023
Project with Hitler and nazis attracts weirdos to rewrite history.
Also reflection about Posada, crazy enough to believe in casual nuking but too moralfag to ignore her own war crimes... how oxymoronic, flawed posada, she deserves better...
>>
>>1152325
It goes above and beyond in the social radioactivity when we put into the equation eqg lol
>>
>>1152633
>oxymoronic and flawed
Sounds like a commie alright
>>
Man for being sincerely i have 3k of hours but only playing Germany and only.

I tried playing Soviet Union and Soviets are a older enemy of mine, for being too difficulty and frustrating to play...So i got beated in the ass by the nazis but i forced to them an stalemate and was that, just a stalemate in the front and nothing more.

I have 15 industries in fighters, i have 2.5 millions after they killed 2 millions soldiers.

I giving up the game, was nice to play but i not have the time to keep up.

Tanks, they dont save me, i tried to blitzkrieg they but was in vain.

Please if you are trying to save me, make an step by step guide bc i am dumb too
>>
>>1152736
Dread league in EAW is primarily a visual novel, theres also a nation that has the darkest dungeon art style that starts a rpg visual novel and then transitions to being op you absorb a hive mind living in a nuclear power plant , supremacy equestria is very op too and easy
Have fun just have fun, if it makes you feel better i play minecraft in easy and turn off enemys while in the nether
>>
>>1152750
>turn off enemys while in the nether
But nether has the fewest threats in the game, pigmen are neutral, ghasts only shoot slow fireballs you can easily deflect and everything else is either very rare or spawning solely in a nether fortress.
>>
>>1152756
I hate falling into lava because some shitter poke me once, it happens so often i embraced being a filthy casual
>>
>>1152736
There's absolutely no way this is real. You can't have 3k hours in hoi4 and lose the war for soviets. You don't even have to fucking do anything, build infantry divs for defense and fighters with CAS insure air superiority, draw a defensive line and look at how Germans kill all their manpower poll grinding your positions
>>
what the fuck are these reddit bot posts
>>
Just did Star Father.
Which wholesome 100 keanu chungus quadriped genocide country could I play next, anons? I haven't followed any Zebrican dev diaries whatsoever so I don't even know where to look.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (100 KB, 720x646)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>1152798
Use your nuclear magic too much and you blow up, do it once for the lols
>>
>>1152798
Worm God in Zarantia, someone posted a guide. Nuclear war Posada ends with hundreds of millions of dead.
>>
>>1152809
Based, they both have special puppets too
>>
File: hertergwer.png (2.35 MB, 1500x1629)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
KX dropped it's NatFrance update on the git today

Who De La Rocque here?
>>
File: reghreerh.png (1.22 MB, 1500x977)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>1152883
>>
>>1152023
>Impressive, theres a lesson hidden somwhere but i can't see it
They are at core Russians; That alone is a powerful autism prevention. Ponyfags in general seem to be quietly getting their shit together this decade while everyone else pretends they don't exist
>>
Kiria when
>>
>>1149593
They've been in development for a long time anon.

Every nation is getting content eventually, many are reworked.

Stalliongrad rework is going to be insane considering how much the devs have learned since initial release all those years back.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (16 KB, 376x344)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Yetibros... not like this.
>>
File: Australian nuke test.png (2.01 MB, 1284x1992)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
Streuth!
>>
>>1150234
Zelensky is that you?
>>
>>1150606
Lots of Paradox devs love playing it, About 15 members and community managers are in the EaW discord, they send cakes,artwork and Paradox has even poached some of the devs and artists from EaW as freelancers for HoI IV.

In one of the tour videos, a dev had an EaW wallpaper on their computer.
>>
>>1152946
Who cares? If it's not going to be playable for the foreseeable future and if this is a mod where nuclear weapons are just a number why should anyone care? Maybe if Australia was playable and had meaningful content that would be exciting stuff but who cares about skeleton content for nations that won't be playable for years.
>>
File: 122.png (143 KB, 203x256)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
Day 624 since last nation patch, still no sign of any actual nation and regional content patches for TNO to release.
>>
>>1152639
>>1152633
>>
File: 400000 keks.png (537 KB, 600x900)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>1152959
>yfw Zebrica is out before TT is finished
>>
>>1152198
Was this the best you could come up with after 4 days?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (735 KB, 2000x1143)
735 KB
735 KB JPG
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/87619/biblical-monsters
What better day than everyday to get some WISDOM, this SHORT fanfic is about 2 boomers at a light house who get surpirsed by Twilight Sparkle, the boomers confuse Twlight for a biblical monster and kill her, feel free to share your opinion its a classic, and there are bio fems who narrate it on youtube
>>
File: Yeah.jpg (161 KB, 720x555)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>1152972
Yeah
>>
>>1152993
Mao himself also saw a nuclear war as something that could only be won by communists since there were more of them than capitalists. It's an interesting concept that some communists share.
>>
I was told War Plan Hydrogen was scrapped at some point because it’s kind of wildly out of character for Good Route Posada (despite being in character for blackpilled Posada) but left it in to give the route a good gameplay climax.
>>
>>1153131
Reading a commie's wiki page is always all about how they clearly know it always fails but visions of aliens and hype over buzzwords rekindles the flame of hope for communism
All just to end up no better (or worse) than the previous government
>>
>>1152829
Where is that posted? The events for the heir are kind of obtuse. Pick one of: "I want to be like my Mom" or "I want to be more measured."
>>
worm path is actually kinda fuckin tough
getting robbed of industry, starting as a backward shithole and not having the time to stop being one and develop techs, led me to having an army smaller than that of the avians, technologically backward, underequipped, and just generally weaker in every respect
buncha ziggers with second-hand guns and a spittle of artillery against a proper military, not even the elder worms could save me
>>
>>1153197
in the /mlp/ thread
>>>/mlp/38870685
reposting here in case any of you are bigly autistic and don't wanna go there
You need to set Pea Shooter to honor the deal, then rush down the center of your homecoming tree to get to “mayor of tobuck” with as much corruption as you can. Do the Umalez rituals a bunch of times (the small ritual is worth 1 point, medium 1.5, large 2, you need 15 points total, it’s fastest to spam small ritual) and then take the “Broken Aguilid” focus. There no indication that you’ve done enough rituals until you take the focus so either count carefully or make a save to trial and error it.
>>
>>1147472
>But other than that, they are probably the best units in the game and you should always go robots lategame if you have the tech for them.
They get absolutely shit on by tanks and power armor
>>
>>1153306
>and power armor
Why is this?
>>
Can you furfaggots make a containment thread
>>
>>1153307
Because it's SF and benefits greatly from a ton of doctrine upgrades.
Also it's just better
>>
>>1153308
>containment thread for the non-pony parts of EaW
I wish we had a containment mod for the non-pony parts of EaW. I just want my ponies.
>>
>>1153311
You too, furfag
>>
>>1151506
>Supremacist republic
How? I thought Stirling Silver kills him and a non-aligned government takes over
>>
>>1153308
Cope, it's the only good mod for HOI4.
You will put up with the horse shit.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (519 KB, 563x603)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>1153324
If you completely ignore Stirling's focuses you can get Ocean Spray in charge. As befitting his status as the Nightmare's biggest gamer he makes things even worse than they were under the old Legions.
>>
With how much TNO is talked about i thought it would be more ah... active lmao
Any other mods that you guys actively play or find... well made and fun? Hard mode no eaw, are mods that one would describe as "fullfiling" rare this days?
>>
>>1152933
>that -90% Recruitable Population modifier
Fucking hell
>>
>>1153326
If it's the only good mod they shouldn't have any trouble keeping their own thread up while every other thread gets regulated to one
>>
>>1153374
I mean there's a thread for it on /mlp/, a much faster board that stays up. It would just be redundant for it to have two threads to itself.
>>
>>1153377
So go there
>>
File: 1586315828049.png (239 KB, 689x466)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>1153382
>noooo you can't discuss the big hoi4 mod in the hoi4 thread on the strategy game board
found the bigly autistic guy
it's fine, anon, you can play it too, we don't judge
>>
>>1153389
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>1153394
I tried going to their thread a few days ago but there was some guy talking about how much he wanted to rape Posada and the Star Father. So I'll just stick to here.
>>
>>1153399
Then make your own thread
>>
File: gayluxaryspacecommunism.png (1.74 MB, 849x1303)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
LOL
>>
>>1153403
Posada has to be the most unique character in her fucking continent
>>
>>1153399
Made for face fucking.
>>
>>1153354
1984 is a certified classic and is one of the few mods from that era that is being maintained right now.
>>
>>1153411
Whom?
>>
Can someone explain how mod load order works? Changing the load order in irony mod manager or the paradox launcher doesn't work and it doesn't seem to load in alphabetical order based on the name reported by the mod file either. Setting dependencies in mod files appears to be the only thing that does work.
>>
>>1153374
There was one, alas mod didn't like it
>>
Besides the wiki, is there any summary that lists every possible path for every eaw nation with content, including Zebrica?
>>
What are fun countries with lots of combat in new eaw patch?
>>
>>1153682
Play supremacy in any nation
>>
>>1153682
the acendacy basically forces you to invade griffonia if you want to end it
>>
>>1153510
I think it was a combined thing of dependencies and alphabetical order, with something which is placed earlier in the alphabet overwriting later mods.
I.e. "A Faggot's Tale" overwrites "Troon Story"
This also applies with multiple submods using dependencies unless one has the other as dependency too I think.
It's a truly paradox dev way of doing things.
>>
>>1153403
>>1153409
I would let Posada lay her eggs in me desu.
>>
>>1153682
Sirenalia forces you to declare war on Equestria to win. Pretty fun.
>>1153908
Fairly certain that's not how seaponies work.
>>
>>1153920
It's how seahorses work, what's the difference?
>>
>>1153908
I think you got the wrong country, bud, changelings are northwestern Equus.
>>
>>1153645
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/EquestriaAtWar
>>
File: both.jpg (46 KB, 500x752)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>1153920
>>1153928
Sweatys...
>>
>>1153920
Very based, I would too
>>
>>1153908
Why the FUCK did this sentence give me a boner? What have you horsefags done to me?
>>
>>1153951
The power of dick transcends all. Through dick unity.
>>
File: 1262494.gif (300 KB, 1000x773)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
>>1153951
Haha imagine pic related, but it's you and Posada hahaha.

>ywn embrace Posada in a deep kiss, gently stroke her hair, and proclaim your love for her while she fills you with her children
You know, to help her heal from her trauma and protect her smile and all hahahaha.
>>
>>1153978
NOOOO
but actually yesss
>>
>>1153951
this isn't even /mlp/, we're reaching the BRONY THRESHOLD
>>
https://youtu.be/cOSOgs3HsVs
ConsenSUS?
>>
>>1154027
not related to the mod pls stop
>>
>>1153951
Good content can do that.
>>
>>1154027
You're going to get the mod banned, stop posting unrelated shit faggot.
>>
>>1152023
>projects with potential get infiltrated by creepazoid libtards that destroy it from the inside
They just move from project to project.
>>
File deleted.
It's been a while anons... now that the dust settles whats the veredict for the release of zebrica and what do you want to see next
>>
File: Spoiler Image (975 KB, 2000x1125)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
now that the dust settles whats the veredict for the release of zebrica? any hot takes?
>>
File: Skystar with a BAR.png (716 KB, 563x815)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
>>1154578
>>1154588
Zebrica is good but could still use some polish. Hippogriffia in particular feels like some of the defeat paths and the Aris First paths should be fleshed out more. The Razorbeak, Harmonist/Raft defeat trees and Posada defeat trees should be as good as the Antifa tree. The bar for Hippogriffia is set really high by the Siren, Posada and even Harmonist paths.
The bat resistance mechanics really drag and it feels like some focuses are blindingly obvious correct choices (just rush war goals lmao).
Chital is consistent and good, probably doesn't need anything added or removed, just the rest of the countries in Hindia filled out. They run out of things somewhat early, but it's right as you become superpower 2020, so you have a lot of power to make your own path or call it there if you want.
Alysia needs more content. People seem to love her and she just runs out of content long before any of the other Tobucks, Walnut even gets two (possibly three in the future) paths that are each dramatically longer than hers.
Zarentia is well written and I think I'm happy with. It's a literal food nation and it doesn't write checks with one path that it can't cash with the others (WORM path aside)
Colthage is the ultimate mixed bag obviously. Needs content for the people's champion, Monzano but I'm not nearly as upset at the variable quality of their paths as I am some nations.

North Zebrica is really good at intercontential interactions, with Chital going after Kasa/Asturland, Sirens gunning for Equus, Star Father painting a different continent from him red, Bats getting stuck in with the Lunar Empire and general Hippo/Colthage naval dominance that lets them target south Griffonia relatively easy. But it hardly interacts with the rest of Zebrica at all. There's one Colthage path that invades Hindia, the sirens and at least one BAT path invade Maregypt, and Zarentia is horny for Azir, but that's about it. There's geographic barriers but it's still disappointing.
>>
>>1154588
>>1154578
I found it surprising that most of the countries have zero content, it's like an owb update where they added a bunch of empty tags. Storm Kingdom should have something besides one decision.
>>
The HOI devs should do the logical move of giving the source code to the EAW devs
Not like they are making much use of it
>>
>>1154588
https://youtu.be/CRrZWoBc860
>>1154608
Prizu understando it's not completed
>>
>>1154609
What else would they be able to do with the source code? I legitimately don't know
>>
\>>1154623
Yard's a coding wizard, he could probably help the HOI4 guys improve their performance
>>
>>1152320
I remember /mlpol/, ahhh, and such a day it was.
>>
>>1153908
>ywn have Chrysalis and Posada fight over who gets to lay her eggs in you
>>
>>1154578
It's small but Polished IMO; Honestly would like to see more interactions between the Lunar Enclave guys and Equestria depending on the Scenario

I think mainstream Equestrian could use more content in general that is not resistance; lunar rebels; and changlin new order

I actually think some of the empty countries throughout the map that have been passed over could use content — If this were any other mod I would NOT recommend this, but this mod shows it has the work ethic and experience to fill up the world AND keep performance up
>>
>>1154623
Add new and exciting features and modding options while refactoring the whole thing to run six times faster by default
>>
>>1154623
Make the game good.
>>
>>1154636
Stop. I can only get so hard-
>>
>>1154636
touch seaweed and cavemoss, horse
>>
File: 20220809022528_1.jpg (450 KB, 1920x1080)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
Right so I figured out what was causing the crashes ||the Anime Mod not being able to load in unit sprites||, so I get to continue the Golden Morning campaign.

I finally killed the River Federation after about 2 years I think, it was a really stupid war. Initially Imanaged a decent encirclement in the north because they kept stuffing divisions without supply there, after stabilizing the air situation.

After a few more less successful assaults North, which the Feds managed to beat back and nearly encircle. Then I finally got nukes, just in time for finally anhilating their airforce to the degree that Air superiority was a matter of deploying there.

So first nuke went on that supply hub on the border with Longsword proper and I broke through the Jezelgrad. That was actually the feds finest hour, cause they managed to kill most of my armour, probably mostly because I had forgotten to research APC's and didn't have modern doctrines yet. After that I got those and it was relatively smooth sailing from there, as I encricled what felt like most of their southern army, or about 60 divisions in the Lakeland. At that point I had already put them on All Adults Serve with about 4 Mil casualties to my 350k, by the end of the war it was 12,5 mil to my high 600k.

I take it's the time where all my neighbours besides Aquileia declare war on me?

Also the sprite work on the ground units is surprisingly good
>>
>>1154636
On one hand, a dirty commie, on the other, a literal parasite race. On the third, it's not really your choice, is it? Not much a random human could do against a powerful mythological creature with a powerful mythological and technological army at her disposal.
>>
>>1154828
This is only making it hotter, tee bee aych.
>>
>>1154787
Could they actually optimize it more?
>>
>>1154834
Nothing hotter than a chick so crazy that she'll send her nation to war and kill millions just for the chance to lay her eggs inside of you.
Apparently.
>>
>>1154846
Yes.
>>
>>1154844
Obviously, Paradox has barely any people on hand and no AI programmers, especially the HoI team
>>
>>1152946
As an Australian I read Cook as Cock at first
>>
whats the best fallout template? 10w inf?
>>
Zarishart's entire tree is just shitting on communism, amazing
>>
>blackpilled posada just kills herself
Sad.
Could've waited until the end of War Plan Hydrogen to do it.
>>
>>1154978
>Zarishart
>literally named shart
>>
>>1154623
Seaponies improvements, underwater stuff, sky nations (?)
>>1154982
Just tone down the warcrimes so she has a better time ignoring her sins
>moral fags
and she lives
>>
Why the FUCK am I having such a hard time as Zarantia? Chiropterra keeps invading Tobuck before I can, and then I /have/ to ally with Tobuck, but the Chiropterrans are too strong for me to invade them. At best I can hold them off, BUT, because they have that Last Stand Doctrine, they can throw 25% of their fucking population at me. Millions of them dead and no weak point in sight.
>>
>>1155110
Its easier if you use your terrain to your advantage. Cut them off with no suplies. Legion elite units will be bullshit no matter what, but outmaneuvering them seems like way to go. At least it was for me
>>
File: 5aw2egbhsqa81.png (216 KB, 430x580)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>1155110
Get BATted dunecoon.
>>
>>1155110
Chiropterra, like all AI, are dummies. Let them spread out in a territory where they don't have any supplies, break through their weakest link, eliminate the encirclement. Rinse and repeat.
If anything, you should be grateful for Tobuck's presence in the area. If Pea Shooter does honor his agreement and Zarantia takes over before Chiropterra begins its attack, the defending forces are effectively cut in half since Zarantia doesn't inherit any of Tobuck's troops.
>>
>>1155110
You have to let them in north of Tobuck, let them flood into your infinite desert (they basically can't capitulate you) keep them away from your ports and scorched earth a couple of your supply hubs. Then cut them off north of Tobuck, and IMMEDIATELY force attack across the river through to their core land. Don't stop until you've got a sizable foothold in their territory, after which you can clean up their troops starving in the desert. If you wait to kill the encircled troops, they'll just shit out a dozen divisions and entrench them along the old line.
>>
>>1154625
He did already a while back.
>>
File: Which comes first.jpg (332 KB, 1500x1500)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>1152976
>>
When is the cold war mod getting updated?
It looks pretty cool.

I remember playing east germany for a bit a couple years back but it was barebones. Any development since then?
>>
>>1155153
East coast is going to be here in 2027.
>>
>>1155110
If you can win as Griffon Frontier vs Nova Griffonia then you can win anything in this mod.
>>
>>1155154
yes, most of alt hist paths deleted
>>
>>1155172
what
>>
>>1155153
I'm shocked that Zebrica came out so soon DESU.
>>
>>1155184
It's basically in pre alpha, so it's sort of cheating.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (483 KB, 1067x756)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>1155178
*spits on the floor* unless it has quadrupeds don't get expectations high bucko, just watch history channel, all balefire blues needs is MOAR devs in the team and OWB will be shakin, THEN it will be all ogre
>>
>>1155178
what i said, most of recent developments for cold war is removing of alt hist content
>>
>>1152023
EaW is youtuber repellent.
>>
>>1155207
Why? What's the point of a cold war mod that just does what actually happened irl? Why not just read a history book at that point?
>>
>>1155204
Imagine a EaW set in a Cold War
>>
What does /vst/ think about TFR? Will it be good or will it be tranny'd to death like TNO
>>
File: Spoiler Image (379 KB, 1280x720)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>1155211
The gaymers that bought the base game for world war epics sure as hell wil find EAW as weird creepy shit, id say thats a win, it keeps the weak out, wich aparently does not involve the HOI devs themselves.
>>1155213
Similar to how fallout has pre war lore, Fallout Equestria has cold war lore
>ziggas are chemical warfare pros
>everyone took a warpath
>equestria becomes like the manehattan protectorate (the lilac zone in eaw)
>Equestria develops spell amplifiers that would be used to heal soldiers , imagine a nuke that heals
>one pony has the brilliant idea of sharing it with the ziggas with the hopes of making everyone harder to kill and have everyone make peace deals
>ziggas just amplify their alchemy bombs and everyone dies
>said pony later goes to a radioactive everfree
>the poison joke that turns chrysalis into a pony in pax chrysalia evolves into the killing joke poison
>turns that pony into a tree because years ago she said she would like to be a tree jokingly
That's the short version of the cold war lore, the spell amplifiers would later be used to fix the entire world like a mass scale version of the water chip plot that fallout uses.
>>
>>1155213
It's a pipe dream since TNO is taking so fucking long, but imagine more. Imagine EaW actually extending out into the cold war with appropriate mechanics for an age of limited wars and insurgencies.
You'd build up your nation in the initial early 1000s expansion/consolidation period before winding up a piece, or a player, in the new era of global conflicts. Vgh.
>>
>>1155234
How do I hold an MP5 with hooves?
>>
>>1155213
There's like two mods based on that idea already being made.
>>
>>1155247
you just do it, like everyone else? what kinda question is that?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (203 KB, 902x601)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>1155234
>>
>>1147412
you are supposed to use the no taisen mod to make it based
>>
>>1155299
Out of context anime puke into a trashcan is why i get eye cancer when looking at mugen shit on youtube
>>
>>1155307
it fixes the mod though
>>
>>1155299
You somehow made an mlp mod gayer.
>>
File: 20220809230518_1.jpg (544 KB, 1920x1080)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
I did eet, was very fun, thanks once again to the Anon that reccomended him to me.

Also, considering he has the Schizo version of the shows ideals with a fashwave aesthetic, I kinda wanna read a Golden Morning peggy sue to like S1.

By my count I think this quest of Destiny comes at about 30 million military causalties and Gryphus. Leshy, the upper Gryphking Basin, Griffonstone and New Mareland getting nuked a bunch.
>>
>>1155234
Good God I hate the lore of Fallout: Equestria with a burning passion.
The fact that that piece of shit is their most popular story is proof that they're just like everyone else, in all the worst ways.
>>
Need a country with posada-tier quality and quantity of content. Not necessarily in Zebrica.
Please, advise.
>>
>>1155321
I see you haven't gotten the final events yet. Good job though, it's a pretty fun path that lets you use all the late game R56+ bullshit EaW includes.

>>1155348
The Sirens, Star Father and the ELF are the only real rivals. Traitor Queen Lilac is almost there but ballbustingly hard, and Pax is a little bit too visual novel and not enough war game for me. I've heard Walnut Drive and Bargazen are pretty big in Tobuck, but I haven't confirmed it.
>>
>>1147403
Chiropterra is pretty based
>>
>>1155353
Oh I did get them, just made the screenie before that. pretty kino
>>
>>1155213
Even assuming most boring possible run in EaW a mod set shortly after it would effectively be set in world ready to go into apocalypse at moment's notice full of magitech and other wacky shit
>>
>>1155348
You tried Barrad yet?
>>
>>1154625
Like the other anon said Yard has already done that, you can even find some of his code in for example the Chinese content with a signature and all.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (206 KB, 536x960)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>1155329
I'm pretty sure most people this days are aware of how cringe and low effort the fic can get, but it does have some nice content in there... also artists like to ignore the choices made by the retarded yuri fag writter and just draw lil pip straight, so there is no shortage of people who have read the fic and shit on it while at the same time being fond of the good stuff it has going
btw the ending is mega stuuuupid and i really not blame you for hating it as a whole.
https://falloutequestria.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout:_Equestria_(Print)
>>
File: comic.png (498 KB, 519x555)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>
>>1154598
Alesia really needs more stuff interacting with the rest of Zebrica, imo. You could either have the usual big blob, but it might be interesting if she essentially creates her own Holy League of autocratic monarchies. Kind of similar to Aquileia's Unaligned Path, but with a new spin.
>>
File: woah.jpg (30 KB, 223x226)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>all this random derailment and activity
>on a /vst/ general
I too believe discussing EAW here is justified but could you imagine the mods allowing ponies on /v/? Sounds epic, you give them a place outside the containment board and they make the most of it.
>>
>>1154598
>But it hardly interacts with the rest of Zebrica at all.
Because the rest of Zebrica hardly has any content yet.
>>
File: OWB World map as of 4.0.png (1.77 MB, 1105x1050)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>1155156
But I like how OWB is doing it.
Region by region in an organised form.
>>
File: OWB world map as of 1.3.jpg (599 KB, 1920x1080)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
>>1155473
It's come a long way.
>>
>>1155474
>Ten times slower
>Barely any better content
>>
File: Spoiler Image (839 KB, 1920x1444)
839 KB
839 KB JPG
Surprised no one has made a Handmaid's Tale mod using the OWB world map with the autism of TNO or EaW.
>>
>>1155492
It would be like making a Hunger Games map. The worldbuilding isn't really in focus enough to build that much autism off of.
>>
>>1155492
>haha crazy right? haha anyone? plz do it
Subtle anon like the writter, she sounds like a lunatic
>>
File: Spoiler Image (670 KB, 561x761)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>1149638
>why are polar bears a country at all when bears are shown to be just animals in the show?
They probably shouldn't be, and it's an obvious plot hole, but at least the upcoming Polar Bear content can make jokes about it.
>>
Beyond Earth looks so good.
>>
>>1155495
There's quite a bit actually, I was surprised. After all its heavily inspired by the Islamic revolution in Iran only with an American Christian slant.

>>1155499
I saw on github an idea for one earlier called Under His Eye but its like 15 months old.
>>
Finally a good mod, EaW got nothing on it
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2844115132
>>
So what's the most wholesome country path in EaW?
>>
>>1155539
Zeshmunazash Zeirutid and Harmonic Wallnut Drive are both up there.
>>
>>1155391
What's the ending? I haven't read it and never will, but I'm curious what's worse than yurishit.
>>
>>1155492
The Handmaid's Tale is literally just female erotica.
>>
File: handmaids tale.jpg (181 KB, 996x1294)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>1155566
>>
>>1155474
Anywhere to still get this from?
>>
>>1155474
East Coast when?
>>
File: wng.png (3.39 MB, 1919x1079)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
lol
>>
>>1155706
What path of hippogriffia is that?
>>
>>1151900
>>1152144
It will be just something small and they get back to making another gigantic focus tree for gryphs as always.
>>
>>1155706
Zephyr continues to be the most stylish supremacist in the game. Shockingly stiff competition with Chiropterra and Rarity being in the running.

>>1155720
It's not a Hippogriffia path, it's a Winggarden path. Set Beakolini to be in charge of Wingbardy in game rules, dab on the hippogriffs as one of the anti-hippo alliance just hard enough to get them to sign the scripted peace, then choose to play as the legation and tip the scales towards Wingbardy.
>>
>>1155153
I'm willingly betting on KR hungary to be the last.
>>
>>1155225
It will be goo-
>devs mention that they are not extremist and actually just larping
No, it will be shit.
>>
>>1155321
What country did you play as ?
>>
>>1155730
The county of Longsword. Choose the partisans, and don't choose to purge Golden Morning's faction post-civil war.
>>
>>1155706
>moving to a cabin in the jungle
Posada becomes Uncle Ted
>>
>>1147685
Its sound so fucking stupid and out of place. Atleast they changed fascism to supremacy. But hey, devs wont let anyone take thier wet dream ideology implemented into anthro gryph away of them.
>>
>>1155735
And then becomes The Unanuker
>>
>>1155473
Nah I don't. They add tons of filler donut factions which are uninteresting have nothing going for it, partially because they feel a need to fill space.
It kills performance too and the newest update was just sad.
>>
>>1155742
Based
>>
>>1155473
>Sisterhood of Steel
>Isn't a renegade chapter
>Lost Hills accepts them without any other option
>>
>>1155724
You can get Rarity as a supremacist leader or is that justba reference to the show?
>>
do race mixing between interspecies exist?
I want to live in a world where race mixing doesn't exist.
>>
>>1155776
Nightmare Moon can give Rarity the Crystal Empire.
>>
>>1155777
at least two political paths in Zebrica crack down on miscegenation: restored Supremacist Chiropterra and Tuya-controlled Chital. Pick one of those two and get to conquering the world.
>>
>>1147403
Was away from HoI4 modding scene for a while, and now apparently the workshop downloader site no longer works unless you bought the game. Any way to pirate these mods? Because while TNO is on Nexus mods, not all others are as well.
>>
>>1155777
I think distant species, ala Gryphon and Pony for example can't reproduce. Also I onl6 just figured out that that is why Golden Morning gets a pop growth malus.
>>
>>1155787
Skymods .ru
>>
>>1155780
>restored Supremacist Chiropterra
How to get that
Also how to get star father?
>>
>>1155808
>>>/mlp/38912471
>>
I'm surprised that Lee never got set off by this thread
>>
>>1155545
The main character is basically pony Jesus who sacrifices herself to save the wasteland and it's made a big deal of how significant this sacrifice is but then it has her sacrificing nothing because she can just go back to doing normal stuff whenever she wants, and the sacrifice basically just ends up being nothing more than her more or less getting a job.
>>
>>1155876
So not only does it have the gay fo3 sacrifice yourself for le wasteland but it also incorporates the dlc ending where just kidding you're still alive lol! Great book, glad I never got into it.
>>
File: HoI IV medal system.jpg (474 KB, 1014x1598)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
ITS HAPPENING!!!
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/developer-diary-division-commanders-unit-medals.1538205/

Divisional commanders with portraits confirmed for every division as suspected.
Promotions to general staff. Officers don't just magically appear anymore.
Medals and achievements for each commander that follow them through the campaign.
Dynamic battleplans confirmed for roleplay purposes using geographical locations and historical operation names for regions.

All of this is moddable. Portrait makers about to enter suicide watch.

They've put the Order of Battle WW2 and Panzer Corps system into HoI IV.
Arheo says this is just a first step towards more roleplay and immersion for future content.
>>
>>1156011
How long until a working peace system?
>>
>>1156014
Already been shown off in early diary

Next week is part 2 of the changes.
>>
File: 1643810733830.png (226 KB, 468x345)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>1156018
Woah. Actually doing something useful for once.
Very unfortunate that people are actually going to pay for this though.
>>
>>1156022
It's part of the patch for the basic features
>>
>>1156011
Also more importantly frontline changes.

>The default setting of ‘Flexible Cohesion’ functions as you have grown to expect - all units will be evaluated for placement suitability and potentially relocated to fill perceived gaps in frontline cohesion.

>Balanced Cohesion’ will only successfully evaluate units that are within a defined distance from the target (distances are moddable). In practice, this results in less unit shuffling along frontlines, but should still ensure that frontlines respond to changes in size and shape.

>The final setting, ‘Rigid Cohesion’ is intended primarily for long defensive lines, and will only successfully evaluate unit positions that are within a very short distance from the target location. In practice this results in relocations only taking place to neighboring provinces, and can result in gaps being created in frontlines if left unattended. It is expected that this setting will be used by players who primarily rely on micromanagement of frontlines.
>>
lol at the EaW shoutout:

>For those of you interested in modding, the addition of these subsystems also comes with some new tools regarding units. It is now possible to iterate over unit arrays in states and countries by condition, and apply a series of effects, including the awarding of medals, history entries, and other basic parameters such as affecting org, strength, and more.
>For performance reasons, units do not currently support storing or being stored as variables, though we will monitor the need for, and performance implications of doing this in future (I SEE YOU EaW).
>>
>>1156031
They're growing too powerful.
>>
>>1155813
his bot only functions by comparing images to those on derpibooru
all of the original screenshots in this thread wouldn't be on there
>>
You have to choose which leaders to have sex with from each mods (KR, KX, RF, FR, EAW and TNO) who would you guy choose?
>>
>>1156133
Celestia.
I don't know any leaders from any of the other mods.
>>
File: uawr2u600qf91.jpg (788 KB, 2200x1300)
788 KB
788 KB JPG
>>1156031
TNO troons and tranny jannies seething rn
>>
Why do people like Posada so much anyway?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (204 KB, 577x551)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>1156196
I don't know, maybe it's her content.
>>
>>1156196
It’s a good path. Lot of good writing, lot of big meaty wars, having to use your tech advantage, nukes and good national spirits to take on much larger countries. Plus you can actually use all the late game tech EaW has like helicopters. Plus it’s like, a communist America path that doesn’t get bogged down in modern politics.
>>
>>1156270
>Plus it’s like, a communist America path that doesn’t get bogged down in modern politics.
Elaborate.
>>
>>1156284
Hippogriffia is Hippogriffia. Hippogriffia isn't America, save for the naming of its equipment and the general "isolationist industrial titan that decides to wake up and fuck shit up" feel of the USA.
>>
>>1156284
I mean, America is founded on white supremacy, and any realistic alt history communist America is going to have to tackle that eventually and it just gets tedious dealing with the exact same groups of racists and anti-racists. As a fantasy America, Hippogriffia is completely detached from that. It has an internal tension between bird horses and sea horses that occasionally flares up, and an external tension of how to deal with the rest of the world but the fascists and communists generally speaking share the goal of uniting both of these groups and harnessing that unity to impose their will on others. The biggest fascist and the biggest communist are personal friends and can reconcile their differences because Hippogriffian nationalism is civic nationalism first without having to have racial or religious undertones baked in.
>>
>>1156296
Fuck Zebras though.
>>
>>1156298
biological lumpenprole lookin' motherfuckers
>>
>>1155492
The Handmaid's tale is such a boring lazy setting
We have literally dozens more interesting distopia/alternate worlds that should get mods but HOI4 sucks so nobody wants to put effort into it except ponies
>>
>>1156296
I mean, America is founded on white supremacy.
Nah commies just hate america and western world in general.
>>
>>1156402
ok burger
>>
>>1156405
Okay commie.
>>
>>1156402
Everyone sane and not brainwashed would hate the US of A. Easily worse than Hitler.
>>
>>1156029
Fucking finally, I will be able to maintain War of Sun and Moon with one front line instead of having to worry about my far northern divisions deciding that battling in far south is a splendid idea and that they should be replaced with divisions from Caterlot front
>>
>>1156031
Let's be honest, what other mods would really have use for mechanics like this?
>>
>>1156011
Took like 5 years to add what hoi3 had on launch.
>>
>>1156201
Source
>>
>>1155745
Yeah its... disappointing to see them go down this route. All the communist nations up in Canada put in 4.0 feel... forced in a unnatural way.
>>
>>1156446
use ponerpics.org
>>
>>1156446
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2022/8/5/2921844.png
>>
>>1156462
>spoonfeeding
>>
>>1156466
I do what I want!
You can't stop me!
You can't stop me!
You can't stop me!
>>
>>1156011
Air overhaul when?
>>1155745
What didn't you like about the new update?
>>
>>1156472
Probably the part where they added in a bunch of random nonsense filler nations that no one gives a shit about, if I had to guess based on what he said.
>>
What happened to Ace Combat mod?
What happened to Mario?
What happened to Warhammer:Unification Wars?
What happened to Palpatines Gamble?
What happened to Hearts of Durasteel?
>>
>>1156473
But they're well made and fit the universe with 5.0 expanding heavily on content in the current generic countries with skeleton content.

The reason the map expansion happened was because 5.0's map was ready ahead of time so they released it with 4.0's California/Nevada overhaul instead.

6.0 is the next map expansion covering the Caribbean.
>>
>>1156468
Enjoy your bath in the reactor's coolant.
>>
>>1156475
>But they're well made and fit the universe
lmao
>expanding heavily on content in the current generic countries with skeleton content.
>Expanding heavily
>Skeleton content
>>
>>1156475
I was so excited for the NCR rework but they're just criminally boring. I don't know what I expected, really.
>>
>>1156475
>fit the universe
>sisterhood of steel
>>
>>1156519
The sisterhood of steel does feel a bit weird. Very sort of fanfictionesque. Not sure why most of that chapter just went along with it even after they sent there original leader packing...
>>
new thread:

>>1156539
>>1156539
>>1156539
>>1156539
>>1156539
>>
>>1156541
Thread deleted? What whore janny did that shit?
>>
>>1157907
>>1156541
What the fuck happened there?
>>
>>1157921
New thread until janny spazzes out and nukes it
>>
>>1156541
>>1157907
>>1157924
>>1157928
Why are any of you surprised? Don't treat it like a general with "new thread" posts.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.