[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 88 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Discuss this turn-based tactics game
>>
DLC WHEN
>>
Unless you all tell me RIGHT NOW that you're only pretending to like this game so much, then I'm going to purchase it at the next sale.
>>
File: file.png (42 KB, 492x87)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>1129893
I'm not gonna pretend the game doesn't have any issues (like the slow and tedious early game) but it's genuinely a good game in my opinion and well worth buying.
>>
Please do not shill your game here.
>>
File: crab croc.jpg (47 KB, 640x848)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>1129873
It is our time crab brothers!
>>
>>1129904
every thread until we like it huh Anon?
>>
>>1129907
It's just some butthurt Brazilian
>>
>the last couple of updates have been adding new maps to the game
>they're both pre-DLC maps
I understand why they exist, but it still bothers me that there are only 2 blue missions for the entire White Lion DLC.
>>
Only vst legends get this one
>>
File: Spoiler Image (16 KB, 837x76)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>1129924
>4.8%
Psh, casual.
>>
played it up to night market had a great time. Night market was a huge bump in difficulty, ended up winning by Irene soloing half the map. Don’t feel like k-grinding to get the rest of my team to Irene levels of broken. Shame, I had a good time up to that point.
>>
>>1129958
character levels are locked behind story progression so you cant even grind
>>
>>1129958
It's like every time you run into a new faction, anon, they seem like a massive bump at the time and the next thing you know you're mowing their inaccurate, easily-frozen asses down like ninepins.

>>1129502
As with block providing crit chance reduction, dodge has an additional benefit too. Don't be too quick to write it off.

>>1129457
All this is true but it's the worst in the terms you describe because it has a really good passive effect.
>>
>>1129893
If you must wait for the sale, fair enough, but the game is underpriced. Buy it now.
>>
>>1129873
Not a good game and is for those with limited pallettes.
>>
>>1130142
Care to explain your thinking?
>>
>>1130142
Not a good post and is for those with limited English skills.
>>
>>1129884
DLC in September, first Misty mission in December, final Misty mission in January 2024
>>
Burrow is bugged as fuck right now. Don’t know precisely what is going on, but I could target burrowed crabmits on 52v. Interestingly, the tile(s) I could target were *not* the tiles they burrowed in.
>>
I HATE CLOWNS
>>
>>1130575
Honk honk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0I6pUaLYLY
>>
>>1130025
To be fair with the info-gathering mechanic you literally ARE getting some bonuses to fighting specific enemies after you've beaten them a couple of times compared to your first encounter with them.
>>
File: 2324.jpg (270 KB, 1284x1713)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>1130575
>>
>>1130597
I hate off-model cosplay too
>>
>>1130606
Its on-model if they are only trying to portray the clown persona of the character and not the one out-of-costume.

Balloons don't work that way in real life.
>>
>>1129924
>strip everyone of their masteries except Albus
>win with Albus
Not that hard huh
>>
>>1130641
Nah, that's too much work. The AI is so bad on those missions it's quicker just to win with everyone kitted out.
>>
holy fuckaroni, lvl 54 mission destrons are even fuckier because they are with those other bosses
>>
>>1130592
It's minor. The important thing is being able to look at the calculations and limitations on their skills, so you can do things like not let white skull clowns take still-stance attacks on you, or their overall skill set and realise snipers are generally very bad against damage reduction.
>>
>haven't played in a while
Should I just wait for Misty to be in?
>>
How do I build a zerk Alisa?
My Alisa dies first on nay class
>>
File: file.png (153 KB, 1200x675)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>1130341
>>
>>1130960
>My Alisa dies first
Have you tried final resistance set, muscle armor, muscle tolerance, etc.?
>>
File: Alisa_Barbarian.jpg (469 KB, 2560x1440)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>1130960
I've been having good results from this set.
Bear in mind that the crafted berserker equipment is almost necessary. Also, she must *always* have a rage buff, otherwise she won't have enough damage reduction. So make sure you run the "Cry of the Wrath" set, and remember to refresh her buff with her ability.
>>1131176
Final resistance is mandatory on berserker Alisa. Unfortunately, Muscle Armor and Tolerance are memes, since armor and resistance are memes in this game in general.
>>
>>1131250
>Unfortunately, Muscle Armor and Tolerance are memes, since armor and resistance are memes in this game in general.
At what point do you hit the soft cap? I know anons have been saying you hit the soft cap too fast to invest in armor and resistance masteries/higher level gear
>>
>>1130163
You were still able to parse it; I didn't want to waste time but since you've trotted out the ESL trope because your favorite b-tier "tactics" game is a steaming pile I'll bite.

You have too much time on your hands which is why you waste it on games like this. Several hours of "story" to get to this kind of game play? Seriously? You're not sick of how long it takes Asian games to just get to the point? Are you that immature that trite bullshit like this actually consumes your attention? Play better games. Stop patronizing Asian visual novel game play. None of these characters are interesting. You just don't have any friends so these nonsense personas fill your limited understanding of humans with something more palatable to your limited sensibilities. The way you morons fawn over the character interactions and "personalities" is grating. Nome of the designs are interesting and it is actually incredible that some one could so consistently create such a marathon of genericness. Get some taste, friends, anything. Stop promoting generic crap like this. "Troubleshooter" is synonymous with generic crap.
>>
File: Alisa_Barbarian_2.jpg (468 KB, 2560x1440)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>1131250
Just realized I could tweak this board.
Also, have the code if you want:
KSAACC3YB2AS2E25ETEXY2MCNYRADI2BWWA4UAIYAEFVEBSCANCANB2IHNDAEA2EAWDAQVSHAICAKCSMD2US
>>
>>1131265
>too much time on your hands
Which I use to do something I enjoy and communicate with others that enjoy that thing. You, meanwhile, spread negativity and bile with your ample free time. Who's the bad guy here?
>>
>>1131269
code?
Did I finish troubleshooter and miss some feature all this while?
>>
>>1129893
>>1129897
>>1130057
Okay, the game is on sale and I'm going to buy it.

Does multiplayer/coop exist yet or is it still coming "soon"?
>>
>>1131265
Lmao, Literally get a life.

If you dont like story games then dont play them, clearly a lot of people do
>>
>>1131335
>Does multiplayer/coop exist yet or is it still coming "soon"?
PvP technically exists but good luck finding opponents. There's no coop and afaik will never be.
>>
File: file.png (574 KB, 680x473)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>1131265
It's okay to simply not like things. Just move on with your life and stop obsessing this much over what other people enjoy.
>>
>Flower garden tried to commute with my Snow
Wtf? Did that afro crabmit wanted to steal my beast?
>>
>>1131525
Yep. I don't know if it's permanent or not, but when it succeeds it has the same animation as when you tame a beast.
I've seen it do it to a crab that I had possessed with Vindictive Spirit, but never been game to let it succeed against one of my actual beasts.
>>
>>1131529
>I don't know if it's permanent or not
It's not. You get it back once the level ends.
>>
>>1131544
That's a lot less scary, then. Good to have confirmation.
>>
File: code_guide.jpg (468 KB, 2560x1440)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>1131308
Apparently. You can open a panel on the mastery board screen (red) and extract (green) and input (blue) codes to easily share/save boards.
>>
File: 470310_20220528104243_1.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>1131269
Not the anon you're replying to, but I've been using this board for ages because I've never been able to spot any optimisations to make, but seeing yours makes me realise I don't actually need Wanderer because the berserker set guarantees perfect hit on responsive attacks, and the Wandering Warrior set that it's part of has 3 irrelevant effects
>+5% extra hit rate against enemies after moving, which she doesn't need because of the set
>+10 enemy AT after hitting them if she's faster than them, which she never is
>killing an enemy increases vigor by 10, which she doesn't use at all because she uses rage
I have changes to make!
>>
File: 470310_20220719112437_1.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>1131661
I probably shouldn't have picked a screenshot with a set highlighted.
Wanderer is not part of that set, it's part of Wandering Warrior
>>
>fail to instant kill 1 enemy
>die
justBiancathings
>>
>>1131672
Bro, your Arresting Force?
>>
>>1131672
>No constant Immortality
Literally skill issue
>>
File: 1647559409632.jpg (258 KB, 1366x768)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>1130960
This is what I am using right now and it works quite well. I've seen many people sleeping on Overflowing spirit. -50% dmg while overcharged is nothing to scoff at. That being said, barbarian is pretty much a "solved" class: As long as you have final resistance + Lunatic beast + Tenacious barbarian you are more or less set

Items are Benny's sword + Berserker's active wear + Berserker boots + Berserker Seal + Some legendary wristguard (don't remember which one right now)
>>
File: 1634490322082.jpg (172 KB, 860x1200)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>1131672
>die
>resurrect + mind control all enemies within 6 tiles or so
>>
How do I get good at crafting? Just disassemble found gear and craft shit out of it? Are there secret strats to do it faster? Where do I find set recipes?
>>
>>1131335
Endorsing what >>1131484.
Troubleshooter isn't the game to get if you want multiplayer.
The only nuCom game with active multiplayer--and for that matter it's more HoMM than XCom or 4X--that would fit that criteria would be modded Age of Wonders: Planetfall plus the matchmaking Discord to find games.
And even then that's a bit of a stretch given that there are more popular games with multiplayer that fit within /vst/.

>>1131279
>>1131451
>>1131485
I wonder what >>1131265 likes so that game can get dumpstered too. About the only game I can think of that might be hard to mount a polemic would be XCOM2 LWOTC but that's not a fair apples-and-oranges comparison.
>>
>>1131826
Disassembling + killing monsters/machines + buying elements from the shop because psi stone harvesting is painful and you never have enough flame elements
There are some recipes in town that you can buy with valkyrie coins, but otherwise most of the sets get unlocked as you craft higher level regular gear. Any crafting option with a grey bar next to it will unlock new stuff when you fill that bar.
Also, any time you craft something you'll also earn progress towards filling the bar of 1 other item at random that uses the same crafting skill, so you're best off making any items that will fill the bar in 1 craft and leaving the 2 or 3 ones for later.
>>
>>1131834
>There are some recipes in town that you can buy with valkyrie coins
Where?
>>
>>1131924
Check the LHS tabs of the merchants.
In addition to the buy tab and sell tab you will have a Valkyrie tab for buying items that cost Valkyrie coins on the condition that you've unlocked the ability to buy the item recipe.
>>
>>1131924
>>1131927
as far as I remember you have to do npc questlines to unlock their valk shops
>>
>>1131927
>>1131933
Oh, so is that for the stuff where you can get crafting recipes as quest rewards if you choose something else instead?
>>
For equip and weapons which is the best route? Put everything on research and crafting to unlock superior tiers or farm from bosses etc at insane difficulties? I cleared the game with some real shitty equipment, like red stuff dropped from the first hour of game, and i want more.
>>
>>1131962
Blue chests in high level violent cases are probably your best bet for large quantities of usable equipment. Crafting is good at getting specific items, but you'll run out of materials quickly if you're trying to gear people up just through crafting.
Boss drops are good, too. They're not that rare and the endgame violent cases have a lot of bosses, so you'll almost always walk away with at least one or two pieces of boss gear.
>>
>>1131978
Are there guides for the items? There are a shitton of them.
>>
>>1131981
I don't know if anyone's made a guide, but you can check them out in the troublemaker list if you've killed the enemy a couple of times. I think the only weapon that doesn't behave as you'd expect is Yuranxiang's weapon, the Pulse Blade of Darkness. It's only a level 35 sword, but it has almost 500 ESP on it.
>>
>>1131826
remember to identify items before disassembling them so they give more resources
>>
File: Perfect btw.jpg (540 KB, 1920x1080)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>Go with the classes I don't use
>Didn't realize emergency rescue system got DESTROYED
Not bad for a first time clear
>>
>>1131936
that + a bit more
>>
File: 1654189934832.png (1.5 MB, 1920x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>1131673
Where would I fit that on my perfect infallible build???
>>
>>1132022
2bh if you want to do damage you are way better off with black mage. Witch is more for utility and memes
>>
>>1132067
>and memes
If you could not tell, I am memeing
>>
>Please note that, like /v/, "Generals"—long-term, one-after-the-other, recurring threads about a specific game are not permitted on /vst/. Such threads belong on
Fuck off with your shitty and generic kdrama grindfest general.
>>
What is the point of the high speed drone aside from doing donuts around the enemy before dying?
>>
File: 1653633018793.png (686 KB, 910x2501)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>1132162
higher output and more support slots than other frames. Not saying that these make them superior but they are about the only reason why i'd ever consider a high-speed drone
>>
>>1132187
Oh. I was taking a look more at the item/mastery synergies. Some chassis like reinforced have pretty strong synergies while others like scout give them a well defined role, and then there is high speed drone which goes really fast and uhhhh it goes really fast
>>
Should I give this game another shot? Got to where you fight the dog things and just lost interest. Does it pick up any time soon?
>>
>>1132546
It picks up when you get 4 characters which is quite a ways in. I say if you couldn't make it there on the first go around the game might not be UUUU
>>
>>1132208
>I was taking a look more at the item/mastery synergies
from that point of view only, then no, there isn't much to HS drones. Unless I'm forgetting something, all their synergies just grant additional speed, which all drones get plenty of by default (and speed has diminishing returns so you are not going to have that much lower AT compared to other frames)
>>
>>1132694
More importantly there's a cap of 34 AS during your turn, which most drones have no issues with hitting, cast delay notwithstanding.
>>
>>1130641
If you're a bitch.
>>
Am I gay if I don't play on Cruel + all optional difficulty options on?
>>
Even on normal the game turns into a oneshot fest in the late-game.
>>
File: gingermidgets.png (691 KB, 1160x1080)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
Unironically who wins in an all-out hand-to-hand brawl?
>>
>>1133249
Anne can beat anyone with "overcharge on demand" masteries + ult. Unless they other ginger midget have some way to cheese that she's boned.
>>
>>1133047
No.
>>
>>1133249
Me
>>
>>1133249
I'd take both of those in a fight, I'm not scared of them
>>
>>1133047
Cruel + Challenge mode is fun after you get far enough to have the tools to deal with it. HRHR is just tedious unless you're using it specifically to farm equipment. All the other difficulty mods aren't that big of a deal.
>>
>>1129924
>won that mission by simply going for the generator objective
heh... nothing personnel k/d fags...
>>
>>1133396
gigachad

>>1133047
I played on hard with the optional high risk high reward, pretty solid, not too hard, not too easy, I'm pretty used to strategy games in general though and generaly good at them.
>>
>>1133249
Kinda hard to compare characters from completely different universes, but depending on her build Anne can get way more powerful.
>>
>>1131554
...huh.

I'm looking at the luck-based Bianca build that was posted at the end of the previous thread, and now I'm wondering: anybody else got any stupid meme builds that actually work?
>>
>>1131962
For the most part, just visiting the shop will do the trick. You'll end up with a load of boss drops in the endgame. You do not have to craft anything.
>>
>>1133852
There's an Irene memebuild where you stick as many fire masteries as possible on her, and it actually sort of works.
I've heard of the existence of a Kylie memebuild which goes 100% glass cannon and sweeps the map with her Defensive Matrix Protocol, but I've never seen anyone with a working setup for that and I've never tried to build it myself yet.
>>
Do the masteries that increase acquired items stack if you put them in multiple characters?

I.E 2 treasure hunters in different chars
>>
>>1134106
No, item drop masteries only apply to the character who deals fatal damage.
>>
>>1134164
wait what
>>
>>1134164
Oh ok, thanks
>>
>have a sudden urge to replay troubleshooter from scratch
>tonight I even dreamed about playing it
Alright, fuckers, I'll do it.
>>
>>1134377
Do it. I'm up to the introduction of the White Tigers on my third playthrough.
I dreamed about the game as well a few nights ago, featuring Drifter Clowns and a faction consisting of thin, dark-skinned guys like Gyro wearing turquoise suits and riding motorbikes. One of their leaders looked like a wilderness survival sniper sort of guy with a heavy grey-green coat + scarf. I've been thinking about it ever since.
>>
>>1134377
>>from scratch
But why?
>>
>>1134408
Not that anon but I've done a run from scratch before so I could get a fair look at the earlygame difficulty without any NG+ shenanigans. There are a lot of really powerful lategame masteries where the only meaningful restriction is that you can't normally unlock them until you beat several DLC missions.
>>
For me, It's Albus X Bianca
>>
>>1134724
I too support white supremacy.
>>
>>1134724
Imagine Edward's reaction
>>
File: Spoiler Image (39 KB, 1419x277)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
There's some new stuff in the localisation files. I presume this is Misty's moveset.
There's also the title of the second DLC: Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children Extra Story - Bloodwalker -
>>
>>1134762
>I presume this is Misty's moveset.
Judging from all those knife and water related names that seems like a safe bet.

>Extra Story - Bloodwalker
Sweet. It'd be nice to get some more info on Sion's family since they seem to be tied into the backstory of multiple characters.
>>
>>1134737
Wouldn't that be Sion?
>>
>>1133249
who's on the left
>>
>>1135352
Annette from Fire Emblem Three Houses
>>
>>1133249
annette automatically wins as anne has no close combat/melee attacks
>>
>>1135474
I've remembered Fate Seeker as it has an eng patch
>>
>>1135272
The joke is that Albus and Bianca both mean "white".

Albus is Latin for white, and Bianca is Italian for white.
>>
>>1135513
white the white
>>
>>1135513
>white the black witch
bravo
>>
>>1135558
Gets me every time.
>>
Timas desperately need a fucking buff. They are criminally outdated and powercrept by other beasts.
>>
>>1136341
>Tima drowning
>Dorori and Yasha skeletons on the sea floor
>>
>>1136349
>Dorori
Explorer dorori is by all means the best pet in the game. Rest are good buffbots, like frogs.
>Yasha
were never good.
>>
>>1136349
Lightning yashas are good, and the Greedy Dorori is a decent early freezebot with its long distance ice glide.
>>
>>1136341
The speed patch made their speed buffs worth less so yeah
They should be tanks inferior only to the fat drakes
And the fastest of all in terms of moving distance, maybe even speed in general
>>
>>1136371
More speed isn't a bad thing unless you're getting like, 150 speed already. Tima masteries just aren't very good.
>>
>>1135513
> Bianca is Italian for white.
and "Leblanc" mean "The white" in french
>>
>>1136618
and thus do we get
>>1135558
>>
I need Misty right fucking now. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Uh, they fixed the bosses name's not appearing
>>
>>1137436
>>>/vp/
>>
I can't stop running Magenta Street missions to research every single enemy, help!
>>
>>1137837
That feeling went away for me once I came to terms with the existence of quest-specific enemies like that one green Negoori which only appears in one of the special quest maps. Then I got into beast taming, which is another hell of my own making.
>>
>>1137867
Shouldn't be too hellish unless you want to catch'em all (tm). I just wanted beasts that can freeze and maybe a draki king. Also, how do you build Explorer Dorori? I keep hearing that he's one of the best, but can't quite grasp how to make him so.
>>
>>1137873
Catch'em'all is one thing, but almost every monster line (and Legendary beast) gives unique masteries that you can't get any other way, and a lot of them are elemental ones that you can stick on humans too.
I haven't built Explorer Dorori in any serious way so I don't know about that.
>>
File: 20220725140225_1.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>Decide to try out the final story mission
>Half my team is underleveled
>The ones that aren't don't have ideal builds
>As expected, everybody starts dying immediately
>Sion, my main damage dealer, gets killed after putting only a couple enemies out of action
>Know that I won't win, but decide to fight it out for the XP
>Manage to take out both Destrons somehow
>Sanson gets possessed by Vindictive Spirit and kills a bunch of his friends with Close Suppressive Fire before getting sniped
>Still 20+ enemies left
>I only have Albus, Irene, and Anne
>Conduct a fighting retreat. picking off the last melee units and Bicrons as I go
>Only 15 enemies left
>Enemy Information Updated
>A third of them are group of Skulls and Clowns chilling at the top of the map for no reason
>Realize this is winnable
>Up against mostly snipers and those guys with Cover Move bullshit
>Take them out despite Albus nearly dying at one point
>Mop up the aforementioned northern group
>Results screen pops up
>I actually fucking won
Don't think I've had such a clutch mission since a White Tiger one where I ended up having to fall back to the police line with just Ray. Looking forward to the next DLC, although I wonder when it will be set given that both Irene and Giselle seem to be leaving the company for a while.
>>
>>1137914
> I wonder when it will be set given that both Irene and Giselle seem to be leaving the company for a while
I’ve been wondering the same thing. Also, isn’t Sion going to his brother’s company for field training? (And there’s the fact that Heixing has to back to the FoS soon…)
>>
>>1137926
I suspect Heixing might refuse to go back. His vacation was only for 12 months and as far as we know there's nobody valuable to him in there. Albus' company can keep him safe from whatever mercenaries the FoS send to try to take him back.
>>
>>1137873
>>1137891
https://gofile.io/d/WBZwsm
Explorer dorori enables you to farm anything without impulse fields in 2 minutes or less. pretty much the most useful pet in the game.
>>
>>1137961
>as far as we know there's nobody valuable to him in there
No, he's pretty devoted to the current governor, Hakuya.
>>
>>1137914
I want some missions where you don't take the entire squad
Not necessarily shorter, just with less options
>>
>>1138189
unless it is a story mission I'm pretty sure you don't have to take everyone if you don't want to
>>
>>1138189
That's what the suggestion story missions are. There's one of them per chapter.
>>
File: 470310_20220726212425_1.png (2.39 MB, 1920x1080)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
Bleed + Blind + Frostbite
>>
>>1138379
This screenshot is painful to look at.
>>
I feel like Witch Anne is bad because of low hit chance but White Mage is just too useful to ignore.
>>
>>1138429
Forgot "however, White Mage is extremely boring and Witch is cute and funny, what a shame"
>>
File: 470310_20220726233746_1.png (1.09 MB, 1920x1080)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>1138429
Her hit rate is salvageable, but you do need to gear for it. Observation bonds help her as well. I think it's a lot more fun than White Mage, especially when you hit a boss and convert all their buffs into debuffs.
>>
>>1138192
I know, I was talking about things like >>1138256
But I believe we need more
Like maybe dividing teams but for real, or having blue missions with a limited amount
>>
File: 20220205135920_1.jpg (378 KB, 2560x1440)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>It's another "give the monsters a tragic backstory so you feel bad for killing them" episode
>>
>>1138430
>>1138429
I've been using witch Anne until I reached the end of dlc where I switched to white mage to beat assorted destrons and bosses - aura + auto heal + masteries make it much easier to beat stuff
>>
OK but when are they making it so that challenge drops also scale? Pink horn , Ralph and Ryo's swords look cool to use now
>>
>>1139430
Challenge mode doesn't change anyone's equipment, it just raises their level and gives them more masteries.
>>
>>1139485
And that's what they should change
>>
>>1138429
I think her hit chance is a lot less of an issue than most because her default attack is Fall.

>>1138379
Are you playing this on a Casio?
>>
>>1139430
Use Bianca's transmog and presto.
>>
>>1140638
My man, they just received an update to give them an special effect
>>
>>1138379
Based potato PC chad
>>
File: 470310_20220730004252_1.png (1.15 MB, 1920x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
I've just completed the Ray and Giselle duo mission on my third playthrough, and it confirmed that this is the most utterly busted Sniper build I've ever made.
>instantly kills pretty much anything she points at
>so much block shred that she reduces white clowns to around 24% on Cruel
>You're Already Dead + Positioning is a 40 AT refund if you kill someone from Still Stance, plus 10 from Shadow Step if you're outside their line of sight for a total of 50
>refills 2 action points if she kills someone while not being in anyone's line of sight
>combination of the two above factors means she can run her full distance while still being at the minimum AT if she triggers the shadow sniping refund
>Quick Grasp of the Situation makes her turns even shorter
She went on enough of a rampage during the mission that I got the early enemy reinforcement trigger, which is the first time I've seen that happen when not abusing something like the Draki King.
I'll post gear as well, she's got a pretty mediocre gun so she's not even being carried by equipment.
>>
File: 470310_20220730005335_1.png (1.14 MB, 1920x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>1141872
Equipment
>>
File: 470310_20220730005455_1.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>1141874
Her pet which is good for chomping black clowns and generally being immortal (white clown doublekick does around 200x2 damage non-crit, 90ish on blocks
>>
>>1141876
>white clown
Skeleton mask, rather
>>
That's it, Im playing with Overload on
>>
>>1142005
I'm planning to do that when I eventually do an online playthrough.
This time I played with the setting that gives enemies bonds and it's done almost nothing. Bosses are usually too spread out to activate them, and the majority are wussy ones like Observation that you don't even notice. The most noteworthy thing that they did in my entire playthrough so far is Na'am got Rampage when I killed Turk in this map >>1138379
I've seen maybe 2 pincer attacks in total, and neither of them were directed at me.
>>
>>1142322
We need some ranged fucks with cover and pincer to actually feel the strikes
Otherwise its just another spoonage situation
>>
So we're waiting for party character who:
>use two handed bats, bars and hammers
>use pistols (Isaac probably)
>Knives (Misty)
>maybe someone with the Assault Rifles or Police Batons?
>use Axes
>>
>>1142666
Marco uses pistols. He's the more likely candidate because of his Assassin class. Isaac is just another Ranger. I'm pretty sure Luna is our missing Slaughterer.
>>
2nd Spoon along with the rest of the escaped Spoonists (and damn near every last ESP user in Wind District) will ally with Silver and form a coalition with the Timas, Dorori and Negoori where the Spoonys maintain the Psi-stones at levels just below their exploding threshold, and nature thrives and everyone has food and lots of tension between species in the neutral zones.
This will also be the excuse for how the three nations end up in a endless war against the rebels and wildlife hoarding precious resources and fueling discontent and anger
>>
be careful who you bully growing up
but he still looks like a dweeb so eh
>>
File: 470310_20220731041311_1.png (1.31 MB, 1920x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
The degeneracy required to complete Telepathic Communication on Cruel is insane. I'm pretty sure it's the worst designed map in the game.
I ended up making this Bianca build which did most of the heavy lifting. It's probably the cheesiest build I've ever used
>1s1k + Catharsis
>Blood Witch for AOE arresting force
>Witch of Envy for 60% chance of Arresting Force
>lots of damage, crit, accuracy and cast delay reduction
>steals all buffs on hit and replaces them with debuffs
The reason for Muscle Training is because the thing that really pushes this into full-on gamebreaking territory is that she uses Twister Kick to dive into packs of enemies
>Twister Kick into a pack of enemies
>Arresting Force (ideally) goes off, inflicting Wind Chain on everything in a 4 tile radius
>picks off the enemies that can't block or dodge because of Wind Chain
>Catharsis resets Twister Kick + Wind Walk
>if there are more enemies on the edge of her range, Twister Kick into them
>repeat
>>1142825
It wouldn't change that much. Most of the world's psi-stones come from the Fortress of Suffering. Unless Carter and the Spoonists successfully broke it (which not even the 3 powers can do) they'd still be able to continue as normal.
>>
File: 470310_20220731054527_1.png (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
Third story playthrough complete. You're free from my blogposting.
This time around I didn't use Always Challenge Mode, and it made a huge difference on the final map. Skeleton masks are a lot less scary at their intended level, and they're the main damage dealers on the map. Mark went on a metaphorical rampage this time, though. He locked down Sion with 8-turn cooldowns, killed Anne and instagibbed Albus with a crit headshot from Overwatch. Everything else went pretty smoothly.
Also, Earth Draki Princes are absolutely broken tanks. The two Weiss destrons were doing single digit ranged damage and 120ish damage with their jumping slashes to it.
>>
>>1143379
Wouldn't surprise me if Carter's goal is to get into the Fortress and hold the world to ransom threatening to trigger a chain detonation that would crack the planet open.
>>
>>1143557
Now this is just Dune, but without sandworms.
>>
>>1143557
Something like that would make sense. Carter's regeneration is stronger than anyone else's, and he's already tested himself by blowing up the tankers at the toll gate. Now he knows he can survive an explosion.
Planet cracking aside, detonating an explosion in the FoS would wipe out a lot of people and destroy the best source of psi stones in the world. Carter would survive, but a lot of people wouldn't.
>>
>>1143011
Just because he's a warrior with guns he will stop being a dweeb
>>
>>1143011
he became sexy tho
>>
Where is my purple centered mission for dororis?
>>
>>1142715
I doubt we're ever getting Marco considering he's in the Troublemaker list, unlike Luna.
>>
>>1143794
Don't worry, when the world war breaks, the law won't matter and Troubleshooter companies will be akin to armies
>>
File: 470310_20220731150424_1.png (668 KB, 1920x1080)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>1143556
>You're free from my blogposting
I lied. One more. I just completed the level 50 mission on Cruel/Challenge, and here are my stats. Look at how immortal my Draki is.
Irene died pretty much instantly. The frost bicron one-shot her for 6k 2 minutes into the map.
>>
>>1144032
>58% block rate
Explain.
>>
no one cares. please fuck off.
>>
>>1144035
Sentinel + earth ESP
>>
I went back to Xcom, the lack of a strategic layer ruins this game
>>
>>1144165
ironic post
>>
>>1144032
>Albus
>31 attacks
>Only 3 enemies killed
Explain
>>
I fucking love Draki Nest mission
>manage to catch 2 eggs
>one levels to 21 almost immediately
So, in my experience frost prince was very useful and I saw posts praising rock prince. What about King/Queen?
>>
>>1144440
>not enough damage to two-shot Dusk Slaughterers with Forestallment + Bladestorm
>got into a counter war with a couple of destrons
>Bladestorm activated on his 4-hit overcharge attack but he wasn't in still stance so it didn't even break through their special armour
Before I actually engaged them I forgot how badly GS does against destrons.
>>1144478
Draki King is one of the most powerful beasts in the game for Pincer Attack With Beast. It's got a long ranged 3-radius 60AT suppression attack that also pulls enemies into the center and clears terrain effects, and it will spam it for Giselle.
Draki Queen doesn't have anything like that, but she's used in getting a secret achievement.
>>
>>1144500
>not enough damage to two-shot Dusk Slaughterers with Forestallment + Bladestorm
Nonsense unless they blocked the bladestorm
>got into a counter war with a couple of destrons
Really? After they removed the double attack on counters?
>Bladestorm activated on his 4-hit overcharge attack but he wasn't in still stance so it didn't even break through their special armour
Why even use it then? And also since it pierces block and ignores dodge sounds like a critlet issue
Gonna need your build
>>
File: 470310_20220801004542_1.png (1.29 MB, 1920x1080)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>1144506
>dusk slaughterers
Dusk slaughterers have massive damage reduction while bleeding, which Albus inflicts
>counter war after double attack on counter
Attack -> bladestorm -> counter -> counter -> Albus counter -> bladestorm -> Albus counter -> bladestorm
>why even use the 4 slash then?
Because some damage is better than no damage
>build
I need to fix some things. I recently shuffled his board to get Overpower, but it doesn't activate off of Forestallment -> Bladestorm so it rarely activates on DLC maps. If I drop Concentration I can put Muscle Training back and get another 275 power.
>>
>>1144596
>Dusk slaughterers have massive damage reduction while bleeding, which Albus inflicts
Still, an unblocked attack should do it
Too bad adjacent bonus don't trigger
Double counter on destrons got removed, not sure what happened there
>Because some damage is better than no damage
Not true at all especially when you consider each attack of storm slash has a big cast delay and it only shines with crit and/or still stance
>build
Yeah overpower is a no in general because Punishment is a big meh, specially when I have him bonded with Kyle with Finding a way out
Blade phantom is also iffy, specially when it does go off in and you are playing with Overload. Not a big payoff like the MK equivalent can be
Also I have taken the Mutant and Storm blade pill, along with quick grasp
>>
>>1144773
>Double counter on destrons got removed, not sure what happened there
Their Automatic Re-Attack got removed from Counter, but they still counter you twice if you attack them twice through something like Bladestorm.
>>
Those fucking late game accessories and their synergy with Assassin Dorori
>F R E E 100 more SP = +200% to crit multiplier
>or F R E E overcharge duration and ultimate ability doesn't remove overcharge 3 times a mission, making you keep those 700%+ crit multi
>>
>>1144787
Really?
Well either way I remember vividly how
>Albus attacks + bladestorm
>Black destron counters
>Albus counters, triggering the berserk
>Bladestorm triggers and kills him
In my last attempt at the mission, so yeah, Berserk works weird by if you trigger it and then attack again in the same chain,things may just work
Like how Kylie could trigger berserk AND kill the fire Bicron in 1 consecutive attack in that mission
>>
File: i fucked up.jpg (560 KB, 1920x1080)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
I'm just too stubborn, also holy fuck mutants are horrifying and unkillable when Kylie has no more attack protocol
Bringing flares next time, fuck those god damn underground crabs
>>
File: FWfe-T6aUAUc62D.jpg (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN
(Misty, I don't care about the male)
>>
I wonder if we'll get more alternate team missions with the DLC, haven't seen those in a while. A Spoonist or even Drifter Clown story mission.
>>
Is there any way to increase bonding slots at all? I don't want Heixing to have only room for Alley siblings or Sion
>>
>>1145177
>all these fucking hologram charges left
Skill issue
>>1146368
No,enjoy your limited space and don't be boring one with the original 4 bonded
>>
>>1145348
why is Mamiya Marie in this game
>>
just got this a few days ago, is there any point in playing online aside from pvp and looking at the most picked choices during the story?
>>
>>1146691
Nope
>>
>prepare to fight against Carter because I remember it being hard on my first playthrough, add fire resistance passives and secongld heart
>he immediately dies from annihilating shot to the face
>>
>>1146691
You can always go from online to offline but you can never go offline to online
>>
File: FUUWDkNacAErSak.jpg (106 KB, 962x1080)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
I didn't notice these, nice
>>
>>1146943
Yeah Heixing tends to fall off a bit in terms of overall power after the midgame IMO, but annihilation shot is still one of the best single-target attacks there is.
>>
>>1141872
>9 human masteries
That must have been annoying to construct.
>>
>>1144032
>Alisa 80% dodge rate
U wot.
>>
>>1148564
All the masteries that build off of Honesty are a pain. I was constantly running out of Support/Attack masteries.
>>1148568
IIRC most of that was from sitting her in smokescreen while bicrons wasted their turns trying to hit her. Her natural dodge rate wasn't anywhere near that high.
>>
>natural dodge rate of 90% on Leton
>Plus Blind Spot
>Plus Pre Heat Up activated
>Plus a few blips of the dodge dance registered
>has dodged Firecron's Overcharge and Mercenary Snipers and Jeff and all kinds of heat
>Jeff's Yasha uses Overcharge from a few squares away and kills Leton, no block activated
Natural hit rate on Crimson Cloud, 77%
Can't even begin to talk about all the times Crabmits have managed to hit him on first try from their underground peakaboo (From across the map)
Dodge Tank ain't making it easy for me at all!
>>
>>1148820
Crabmits have silly accuracy.
>their base accuracy is around 78% at their default levels (46 for the middle-sized ones)
>every crabmit type has the Predator Under Ground for +20% accuracy and The Assassin Under Ground which gives them Concentration (+30%)
>all the crabmit types other than black ones have Delicately Polished Tongs for +10% hit rate
>black crabmits don't have DPT, but they do have Prior Planning to halve your dodge chance
>toxic crabmits have Tactical Reform for +50% hit rate if you dodge anything within their line of sight
I think some of the Dusk Companions enemies have similar accuracy fuckery. Evasion doesn't really work in the current endgame as the sole defence.
>>
>>1148820
Should have taken cover.
>>
Why is my game lagging so fucking much these last few days? My internet seems to be fine...
>>
>>1149227
It has nothing to do with the internet. In my experience the main thing that causes lag in this game is having lots of special effects on the map like fire or fog.
>>
>>1148820
>dodge tank
You did this to yourself, against late game robots you will need block anyway. Block is king. Actually block is so strong it make end game enemies a joke.
>>
>>1149261
>Laughs in Sniper/Ranger
>>
I HATE THE DESTRONS
Atleast freezing counteracts them rather well
>>
Does this game ever ramp up in difficulty? I love everything about it so far except how exceptionally easy it is. I'm 20 hours in, if that matters.
>>
>>1149419
If you haven't met the White Tiger then you don't know anything about difficulty
Same if you don't have limit to growth till near the end
>>
>>1149419
the difficulty spikes quite a bit towards the end
also don't bother playing on difficulty setting below hard
>>
>>1149419
20 hours is nothing
>>
>>1149419
There are a few difficulty spikes that are tricky to deal with even on replays. The game's 140 hours long so it's paced very gradually.
It starts taking you a bit more seriously once the map levels start to get into the upper 20s.
>>
>>1149419
>>1149481
with dlc it took me 190 hours
>>
>>1149494
Come back to me when you have at least 400h
>>
Is there any (dis)advantages of taking too long a mission and getting a good rank?
>>
>>1149716
Nope. Rank doesn't affect anything.
>>
>>1149724
>make lots of mistakes
>barely finish the mission (thank you based irene)
>rank - perfect
>>
>>1149848
>load into one of Roberto's duel missions
>one-shot him
>rank: Good
>>
i pray the devs allow Albus to get with Alisa
as such i shall comm Albus in a threesome with Alisa and Bianca
>>
>>1149904
sorry anon, Giselle called dibs and shes not letting him get away a second time
>>
New patch
>most/all of the Spirit masteries that referenced higher/lower level got modified so they also work with higher/low current HP
>a bunch of status effects got buffed
>Wind Veil makes you sticky spider web immune
>Encourage doesn't have a cast delay anymore
>>
>>1149904
Commission to whom?
>>
spiritbros we can't stop winning
>>
Just finished my second playthrough (Hard + High risk high reward). Really enjoyed berserker Alisa this time, she could hold shittons of enemies engaged while simultaneously killing a good amount of them if not all. Also, Frost Draki Prince = my personal favourite pet: very cute, can tank shit, can freeze shit, deals decent damage. Once again: FUCK DESTRONS, but freezing them works really well.
>>
New art. I guess Lily's going to play a role in the DLC?

There was also a post recently teasing that a new tameable beast in the DLC will have humanlike hands. So time for hot monkey dick, I guess.
>>
>>1150516
me on the right
>>
>>1150516
More Lily could be neat. I was pretty sure the DLC would be about Danny Law and the game of dragons catching up with Kylie, but I don't see how Lily would fit into that. Time to come up with a new theory.
>>
File: bad times.jpg (513 KB, 1920x1080)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
Gives me feels and I can't explain exactly why
Not like I feel pity for the Tigers, but there's something about how everything is falling apart and (almost) everyone ends up making it worse.
>>
>>1150516
>Ben 10 watch
But why?
>>
I found out today that since drakis are immune to mental debuffs they can never fall asleep, so it's a waste of an evolution slot to give them Bad Sleeping Habit.
I wanted a meme autopilot draki. At least it's an Instinct mastery so you can change it.
>>
>>1148824
What's the highest amount of dodge possible on a PC?
>>
File: 20220409061733_1.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>1151596
I made a venom yasha that could get to 170ish, but that was before they buffed beasts. Might be able to get even higher now.
For human characters the highest I've gotten is something like 102% on Leton.
>>
I want history challenge missions
Stuff like Silver fighting biblical plagues of Negoori to save his cubs, Hanson and Sanson 20 years ago escaping from a battlefield full of Caras Union and East Alliance enemies, the revolt within the Fortress, the Golden Trio's odyssey to find a home, the new Sharky and Spoonists getting past the military blockade at the ending, something about Danny, unique stuff
>>
>>1151081
He's a Gwen-chad
>>
>expected some scuffed Xcoom
>got some sort of Xcoom + Disgaea (or whatever game precedes it, I'm not a TRPG expert) that it's actually its own thing, despite obviously using Xcom as the basic foundation
Good shit. I played 1 or 2 mission per day and couldn't stand playing anymore due to how "boring" it was, but I can easily play this game for several hours on a single day. Also like that your characters can take some abuse instead of 1 or 2 shots memes, With that said...
Holy fuck, the act of equipping is so shit
1- Can't flip sides from which is the one for equipped and which is for the inventory equipment, and it's even worse because on the store the sides are reversed
2- No filter for specific affixes. I just want muh hit chance
3- No 'new' icon on equipping screen, only on the inventory
>>
>>1152106
>some sort of Xcoom + Disgaea
The odd thing is that the devs describe it as XCOM + FFT and even though the XCOM influence is quite obvious, I really don't see the FFT influence. There's maybe the fact that it's a story-driven game, but that's hardly something FFT invented.
>>
>>1152106
Yeah equipment management isn't ideal, but honestly I just disassemble anything I don't immediately use so having to search through equipment is never really an issue.
>>
>>1152107
First, just saying you’re inspired by one of the most beloved games in the genre is good copy, whether it’s true or not. But, to spitball some possible answers for what’s more FFT than XCom in TS:
TS has magic
TS has individual initiative ( iirc XCom is team init, right?)
TS has more involved character customization.
TS has characters on the field, rather than just interchangeable soldiers.
TS has forgiving death mechanics.
TS is actually good.

Hopefully I’m remembering X-Com correctly, and they didn’t change too much in the sequels/spinoffs.
>>
File: Frozen controllers.jpg (62 KB, 1197x271)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Yeah...sorry.
>>
>>1131265
So the take away from you is:
>it's bad because it takes too long with its story
>people spend their time doing what they want to do with it
>I think it's boring
>>
>>1129873
I hate it but I still kinda like it.
>>
File: 20220807140944_1.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>1151602
Unless crafting something like 200 Tima armbands pushes the dodge bonus of one of them to 20, 111%'s the natural best I can do before environment specific masteries, Warm Up, auras and Delicate Dance
So probably nowhere near a Venom Yasha's rate.
Of course, damage dealing options for Kpop Leton by physical might is not great and boosting ESP damage is really tough without killing a few of his sets.
Decisions decisions
>>
>gang members attack me at a fucking cemetery
>most picked choice by the braindeads was to bargain about letting the civilians go even though they're attacking the character at a cemetery
>50% dodge and block
>spent like 3 IRL minutes just dodging bullets, screaming for the healer loli to help me because I'm a tryhard cuck who doesn't like failing missions, even tho it means nothing
>obliterate the meleebros, get absolutely mauled by the gunfags
>got the Deep Sea mastery and cheevo (300 action points without playing the videogame)
>time for healer loli
>goth loli just watches as she gets absolutely murdered
>goth loli is not some sort of mage, but the edgy chainsaw character
>mfw after the entirety of this mission
On a more serious note, wtf is this bullshit. All the 15 or whatever of my craftable support masteries requires another supp mastery as sacrifice, so I can't flip other types into supp. I've read that there is some benefits to selling the equipment type to the fitting NPC, is this true or I'm getting pranked and can just sell everything on the weapons dealer bro at the bar. And as a final note, the jukebox mechanics and options and quality of the musics is quite respectable for a small indie company.
>>
>>1154246
selling makes no difference, its who you by from that gets you rep
>>
>>1154246
>most picked choice by the braindeads was to bargain about letting the civilians go even though they're attacking the character at a cemetery
Kek really? Fucking pussies
>goth loli is not some sort of mage, but the edgy chainsaw character
Bruh she's literally in a main screen CG
>On a more serious note, wtf is this bullshit. All the 15 or whatever of my craftable support masteries requires another supp mastery as sacrifice, so I can't flip other types into supp.
Oh boy just you wait till you see Honesty
>I've read that there is some benefits to selling the equipment type to the fitting NPC, is this true or I'm getting pranked and can just sell everything on the weapons dealer bro at the bar.
Nah, but you'll get acquainted with the Psi-stone chick.
>And as a final note, the jukebox mechanics and options and quality of the musics is quite respectable for a small indie company.
Wait till you get to the DLC
>>
Remember that through Case Records you can replay all Story Missions
You can also flip them to Challenge Mode! They don't count against the Report schedule so go wild if you wanna see alternate choices and what they end up leading to
>>
File: 20220809045639_1.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Did you remember to wish best girl a Happy Birthday?
>>
>>1154629
But it's not December, April or October..
>>
>>1154629
Here's to another year of defeating villains
>>
>>1151049
He sent Kevin away because he knew Kevin did the right thing, but the unexpected failure left them fucked. It forced him to have to support Houcheng...the guy so fucking dumb he has a permanent handler. But at least he saved his most loyal supporter.
>>
>>1154246
True tryhards solo the mission like I did, never letting the lolis even step into the fight

All I got for it was a funny cutscene saying "all's well that ends well luna"
>>
>>1155008
Narratively speaking, it makes much more sense for the story to have Anne get KO and have Albus work together with Luna
>>
>>1155055
Albus doesn't know about Luna for quite a while afterwards. The most logical version is Albus gets knocked out defending Anne, Anne gets knocked out defending Luna and then Luna goes on a rampage.
>>
>>1155120
Remember that moment when Albus and Giselle talk about her?
>>
>>1155134
Jfc this sounds so shifty. Your convo with the other anon makes this sound so boring.
>>
>>1155137
I meant shitty. Your shitty game with trite art is shitty
>>
>>1151049
>Scott, Kevin, and Hanson are currently unaccounted for
What are they gonna do bros?
>>
>>1155450
Scott is probably dying by foul play in prison along with Foo Kraal, Kevin is first plotting to free Foo but is bound to go mad with revenge, Hanson is a giant crazy ass question mark in that he really has no other place in the world where he feels like he can be at ease
>>
>>1155481
I remember in a cutscene they said Scott is still at large
>>
>>1155450
Something related with the game of dragons Im sure
I mean, that's exactly what Jason was going to do
After the gang broke, the east looked like the best possible option
>>
>47V
...so that's why all the yashas didn't want Grey around and were telling it to piss off?
I don't want to kill these mutants, it doesn't feel right
>>1155486
Ah right, he's missing.
>>
>>1155549
Because they were ugly yeah
Also golden Yasha, draki, crambit and [new beast] when?
>>
>>1155481
I want Hanson to join us, love that dude
>>
>>1155549
>Reads monsters tragic backstory
>plays doom playlist

Let the purge commence
>>
File: 20220810010100_1.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1080)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
I like this meme
>>
>>1155694
There's an Earth mastery that adds something like 25% of your armour to your physical attack damage. You could get like, 1000 base damage out of that for the basic scratch attack even without the mastery that lets you convert Earth attacks into non-Earth attacks.
>>
>>1155694
>>1155734
I doublechecked and it's only 20%, but I see that you do have it because it's part of the set that makes up Stone Hammer. Does it kick as much ass as it sounds like it does?
>>
>>1155734
>>1155738
The Rock Yasha has no Earth abilities, so all of its attacks get the armor-into-damage bonus
>Does it kick as much ass as it sounds like it does?
Actually yes, although the real relevance was tanking 2 destrons like nothing
There's a problem with the lack of block though, but it managed to survive crits anyway
>>
>>1155743
>The Rock Yasha has no Earth abilities, so all of its attacks get the armor-into-damage bonus
Wow, you're right. I doublechecked and they're all blunt damage. That's different from every other elemental Yasha where the Spider Shot attacks are elemental.
Time to make my own silly armour Yasha.
>>
File: clown-face_1f921.png (7 KB, 240x240)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>1155137
>>1155138
>this game I know nothing about is bad because I don't understand the people discussing it!
Why does this game always get the lowest IQ shitposters? At least put some effort into it.
>>
>>1156144
You responded to them anyway. They got exactly what they wanted.
>>
>>1156184
>b-but I got a (You) that means I'm right!
Okay buddy.
>>
>>1155685
Got killed badly by the ash Yasha rooms twice also thanks to the Curse Negooris
Mission is tough!
>>
>>1133249
Anne was raised by the streets. She would fold that sheltered wannabe.
>>
>>1157405
>Anne was raised by the streets.
Excuse me?
>>
File: TroubleAC.png (209 KB, 380x283)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
Yeah, this game is a little bit of fun...
>finally spent some time goofing around with masteries
>ok-ish Albus and Irene build
>dabbing on the gang shitters on early chapter 3
>lightning boy 1 tapping everyone except bosses
>late chapter 3 the gang boys get block and the anti-1tap mastery while also hitting somewhat hard
>game got less Musou (Dinasty Warriors), but I got used to it and enjoy the slightly slower pace
>get the Sion+loli friendship and she becomes Sion's backpack whenever she isn't on healslut duty (which is more often than not)
>able to win against John Souls, the immortal, on the 1st encounter thanks to that
Also fuck challenge mode, it doesn't scale the loot level but the enemies get scaled masteries. And fuck the mission where Timas spawns from everyone corner of a long vertical map. Did the lobbies got packed when DLC 1 dropped?
>>
Is your blade truthful, /vst/?
>>
>>1157694
>Also fuck challenge mode, it doesn't scale the loot level but the enemies get scaled masteries
That's a blessing in disguise. It won't give them masteries you can't research, but it's a really good way to get annoying to craft masteries like Open Mind. The extra enemy levels are also really nice when you're trying to powerlevel beasts later on. If it did scale their items as well you'd end up getting kicked in the face when you first enable it, and then trivialise the entire game by getting DLC-tier equipment early. The way it functions right now means it's a reasonable difficulty increase for some utility-based rewards.
>>
Do I delay the troubleshooter fetch quest that gives me human/beast intel +50 or is that too little to bother? Also that feel when I didn't google the best reward and wasted it on those stupid sets instead of crafting materials (like 6 or 7 quests, RIP).

>>1158037
>If it did scale their items as well you'd end up getting kicked in the face when you first enable it
I suppose that's fair. Actually forgot that the loot pool is from what the enemy is wearing, unlike most games.
>>
>>1158284
>Do I delay the troubleshooter fetch quest that gives me human/beast intel +50 or is that too little to bother?
It's good but not worth delaying over
>Also that feel when I didn't google the best reward and wasted it on those stupid sets instead of crafting materials (like 6 or 7 quests, RIP).
They're still probably more worthwhile than the crafting materials. A lot of the materials from quest rewards are worthless stuff that you accumulate in great numbers just by breaking down items. Even if you don't use the sets they still probably give you some useful materials by disassembling them.
>>
Immortal John is a nigger
>>
>>1158375
Just dispel immortality from him lmao
>>
>defeat Albus as Anne cheevo
gg no re
>get team girl on 'lotteries' choice cheevo
Is this supposed to be scripted or is it really random? Ray mentioned wanting to team up with the other girls.
>>
>>1158947
I think it's random, I had to do it a few times to get that achievement.
>>
>>1158284
You can get intel through districts later on, don't worry too much about intel quest rewards
>>
>>1158375
It breaks my heart to see you here
>>
>doing fixing the 3 gates on ice map mission
>obliterating hordes of monsters with Sion + Reixhing
>life is good
>next mission
>"only low 40s enemies? wtf is this side mission shit"
>play aggro because I'm no bitch
>Bicron out of nowhere
>lose my boy Sion
>don't fall back, surely it's gonna be the only one for the mission
>suddenly 4 or 5 more Bicrons
>gg (as in I said gg, but it was bg)
Holy fuck, it's like the game went full Xcom on that mission, slowly moving through the map and make absolutely sure to aggro only 1 pack of enemies. Doesn't help that the map is atrocious with all the trucks cucking LoS from the range units. So is that when the game finally started? Just fucking bring me back the mini-car cumshot robots.
>>
>>1159529
forgot to mention the pic was supposed to be inverted, but I didn't find and couldn't be bothered to save on my pc just to flip.
>>
File: 470310_20220814070535_1.png (1.1 MB, 1920x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
I discovered a really broken combination of masteries with a Mutant Draki Prince (Draki King can use the same mechanics)
Pretty much it's
>Chain Tactics + Skilled Military Strategist to refund 20 AT to itself and all allies within 4 radius whenever it triggers Collision, which does stack for multiple enemies collided in 1 attack
>Executioner for 15 AT refund per enemy killed, which also stacks for multiple enemies killed in 1 attack
>Joy of Lunacy and its related sets for cooldown reduction when hit and 15 AT whenever Berserker gets triggered
>everything else into defence
>Sturdy Headgear equipped for stun immunity because no support slots
It's pretty strong. Has 5777 HP as well. Skelebros were critting for 480ish on their doublekick with Cruel + Challenge enabled before it falls into Final Resistance and becomes outright immune.
>>
File: 1445011984633.jpg (44 KB, 588x588)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1159529
Yeah it starts to crank up the difficulty now.
>>1159530
I have the perfect one
>>
>>1159536
Yeah, it was a reference to that image.
>>
File: 470310_20220814070554_1.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>1159534
Stats. Its damage is kind of underwhelming right now unless it's got berserker stacks. Might need to fiddle with its build a bit. I also want to experiment with removing Predator entirely and putting in Molt like on my earth draki so it can stay safely within Final Resistance HP until I need to clear ailments.
>>
File: 1558206674213.gif (983 KB, 500x364)
983 KB
983 KB GIF
I'm just getting started (I got to the bar and just finished the mission where I meet a bunch of other characters and we go save 12 citizens or whatever) and everything seems very melee-focused. I don't have any permanent party members yet.

I was hoping for a ranged (gun) strategy game? Do I get any ranged characters? Can I turn my main character into a ranged character? thanks anons
>>
>>1159608
>I was hoping for a ranged (gun) strategy game?
Apart from the generic police guys, only two of your potential characters actually use guns.
>Do I get any ranged characters?
Yeah you get plenty of them. In fact the first character you recruit other than your main character will be ranged focused, though he uses magic and not a gun.
>Can I turn my main character into a ranged character?
Kind of, but not really. You can give him ranged skills but it's more of a utility option than something you'll use as your main attack.

Without spoilers, by the end of the game you'll have 4 characters with a melee focus and 7 with a ranged focus.
>>
>>1159608
It's magic and guns son, you'll see both
>>
>mission with 7 bicrons and spoonists vs white tigers
How did you guys approach it? I'm surprised I finished in just ~1000 action points (or whatever the name) and 1 hour, it felt long as fuck. Just went for the balcony and played ping pong with the white tigers, then played the long game after white tigers got inevitably mauled by the robots. Also great fucking meme to lock behind the machine slayer mastery behind 100 machine kills, which I only got after this mission. Lost Giselle and Sion to unlucky hits through smoke, but that was it.
>>
>>1159717
That mission's a big wall for most people, dealing with bicrons is just a huge pain at that point in time
I ended up abusing the smoke grenades from the cops and held up in corners baiting enemies towards me
>>
The fucked thing about that mission is that Black Mage Sion is most likely the best option you have to kill Bicrons in a single shot
And whaddya know, he's lit up on their radars like a grand old gay invitation to kill him ASAP because of how threat works in this game. He has a bit less range compared to their gunarms or grenade launchers to make it worse
There's a list of enemies that made people have to seriously rethink their strategery and mastery set ups throughout the base game, and it's something like
>White Tiger Slaughterers
>Darius
>White Tiger Snipers
>Spoonist Martial Artists with over 100% block
>Refurbished Bicrons
>Spoonist throwers in the slums keeping out of LOS
>John
>Elite White Tiger Snipers
>Silver if you don't bring the right character close to him
>D Nest, 44V and 46V
>>
>>1159717
That's one of my favourite missions in the game. The way I normally do it is to go through the train to the White Tiger's side of the map and then push sideways across the map, laying smokescreen from the cops as I go. Ray and Heixing are pretty good at dealing with the snipers that stay on top of the wall and you can windwalk Albus up there if things get really annoying. There are a few spots on the corners that are really hard to attack up to.
You can use Anne's entangling roots spell to stop bicrons from running away if you don't have anyone capable of one-shotting them
>>
>Small mistake
>Ray, and only Ray, dies
>>
>>1159828
Good call, actually forgot about it. Another one that I forgot was using Ray's Overcharge spray on Reixhing so he can use his 11 shots ultimate more often than I did and speed up the process.
>>1159806
Yeah, when there was only 2 bicrons left I was out of smokes, but they were weakened already. My fear of the ground approach was getting the melee units or the mini-bosses going for my assigned bicron slayers, specially with unlucky turn order. Not only because of my units dying, but also that I would lose time dealing and that would reduce the amount of meatshield the bicrons can potentially go for instead of my units. That aspect of invisible time limit that can fluctuate quite a bit is probably the reason the other anon has it as one of his favorites.
>>1159814
I enjoy the enemies starting to get masteries or obnoxious attacks. High block, anti 1-tap, melee follow up chain attack (spoonage?), spider robots and now for me it seems to be high dodge and crit damage halving (for the bicrons so far). I've seen this 46V one being mentioned a few times, looking forward to it. Funny because I had just dropped hit chance because I felt like it was overkill and the enemies were getting beefier, so I went for crit damage.
>>
I finally beat Crabistan, hard and challenge
No taming was done, also Flower is a fucking bullshit cheater!
I dug in around the landing beach, used a lot of sacrificial drones and holograms to try and prevent the crabs from using all their high movement range and their burrowing attacks to get at the mages and alchemist
It wasn't actually too bad having Leton as a Superstar with all the masteries because he could keep triggering contraction in a huge area and huge groups bunched up around the hill never got to have their turn
Battle tank Irene died after a hell of a fight that made me realize that Joy of Burning can't make up for getting hit repeatedly by armor break and containing attack, also needs Snowman
Leton, Ray, Anne and Kylie were the only survivors
>>
What's the character specific rewards for the snow map with the white tigers and having to kill the beasts in the center area? I did it with pic related and I think I got a new personal mastery for her. Just wondering if it's worth it to do with other people besides some story. Though I wanna see what Anne's dialogue is.
>>
>>1160275
Scent of the Past
Albus - 300 xTraining Manuals
Irene - The Resposiblity of Hero, A Hero Never Gives Up
Sion - Hysteria, A Strategic Retreat(Retreat)
Ray - Strict Refusal
Heixing - 20x High Extractors
Anne - Waiting
>>
I fought Marco as Don, chose Ryo and Jason to fight against Marco and Luna, can't remember what I did with Carter against Marco
>>
>>1160275
fwiw you get an achievement for doing all of them, so if you care about that you'll want to run through multiple times anyway
>>
>>1160275
>>1160296
Based on this anon's handy list
>unique rewards
Anne
Irene
>extremely useful masteries that you can get elsewhere, but would probably appreciate right now
Sion
Ray (also has a gorillion CGs)
>Not really worth doing outside of achievements
Albus
Heixing
>>
>>1160307
>>1160296
>forgetting about the best reward of Albus side, a love letter
Also Heixing and Kylie expand their backstories some
>>
>get Ray
>read masteries, class masteries, brainstorm a build
>get Giselle soon after
>read masteries, class masteries, learn about pets, brainstorm a build
>get Kylie
>read masteries, class masteries, learn about drones, brainstorm a build
read read read read READ READ READ READ ahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... Let me play the game, jesus... Anyway, Kylie backstory is dumb as fuck, she is a mary sue and her hair makes the previous points even worse.
>>
>>1160470
>ungatard has a breakdown upon reading more than 2 lines - S7E14
>>
>>1160470
You don't enjoy the makin' the builds?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.