[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is it harder than CK2 or am I just bad at the game?
>>
Very difficult. I play for 10 minutes and get same event 3 times. Random reddit tier garbage everywhere. Impossible for me to play for more than an hour. Though actually playing it is much easier
>>
>>1105603
CK 2 has the exact same problems, repetitive events and reddit-tier memes like the horse pope. At least CK 3 has better mods, fuck off
>>
>>1105603
>>1105641
reddit?
>>
>>1105533
>Is it harder than CK2 or am I just bad at the game?
None. This """game""" is just undercooked garbage.
>>
>>1105533
It's like there is a much lower skill floor, but also a much lower upper skill ceiling. I could pull off some incredible stuff in CK2, in CK3 I find myself just fastforwarding with not as much to do far more often
>>
What are you having touble with? If you played CK2 the game should be easy enough, some stuff is different and a lot is not implemented yet.
>>
>>1105644
The nemesis forum of 4chan
>>
>>1105641
You were born after 2004 werent you
>>
>>1105533
only thing I can think of that's harder is being forced into gavelkind for much longer, but there are also many ways to deal with that
>>
This game is death by a thousand cuts. You'll never meet a challenge that's difficult because of smart AI or good design but because you get hit with fuck you events and rebellions at the same time every half decade and all of them play out the same way every time.
>>
>>1105533
>Is it harder than CK2 or am I just bad at the game?

Neither. You just happen to be a fucking moron. So you will suck at anything. You would find wood chopping in Runescape hard.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.