[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 101 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: mcdonalds game.png (216 KB, 833x526)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
ITT : flash games that fit /vst/
>>
>soil degradation

Imagine a colony survival with that mechanic...
>>
>>1073761
as a kid that shit confused me and i had no clue how to deal with it
>>
File: bloons-td5-screenshot.png (547 KB, 805x601)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
Best td game
>>
I played that shit all the time at school lol
>>
>>1073758
Mastermind WC
Enigmata Stellar War
Creeper World
Rebuild
Feudalism
Stick War
Battalion: Nemesis
>>
File: latest.png (173 KB, 503x380)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
Feudalism 2
Warlords
Warlords Heroes
Warfare 1917
Age of War
Hex Empire
Autumn War
Swords and Sandals
>>
>We think you're going to like this...
>>
Here are some I remember:
Shattered Colony (TD survival against zombies, very cool random map generator feature)
Mission in Space (turn-based tactics survival against aliens, kinda grindy)
Overhaul (TD/puzzler survival against aliens)
Super Energy Apocalypse (TD/colony survival against mutated trash)
Kill The Heroes (gimmicky TD from Nerdook, who made a whole bunch of strategy games, among others)
Overwatch RTS (fast paced real-time tactics with interesting QOL features and Doom sound effects, has nothing to do with Blizzard)
Crimson Warfare & Sea of Fire 1&2 (tug-of-war style RTS, very old)
>>
>>1073963
Ah yes I absolutely loved being in the middle and get gangbanged by everyone
>>
File: *drum rolls*.jpg (180 KB, 405x602)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>
>>1074013
The man of absolute culture.
I'm still waiting for reworked Recon.
If it has even half of the features found in MnB3, it's gonna be great.
>>
>>1073912
>Mastermind WC
Way too short. Incredible concept and good execution.
>>
>>1073758
VGH. Home.
>>
>>1073912
i never finished this game, got stuck on the first map with a lion.
>>
>>1074008
>Mission in Space
Damn, that looks exactly like the kind of Flash games I've been looking for for the last several months. Lots of fantasy games to choose from but good sci-fi games seem really rare.
Do you know of anything else like this?
>>
>>1073758
You can set the game up so it plays itself with no intervention, but as a kid i had no idea what was happening. I also loved their other game oiligarchy. Theme hotel and corporation inc were fun too. Rip flash
>>
>>1074199
The only other sci-fi turn-based tactics game I know is XenoSquad (banging main menu theme) and it's not even an actual Flash game.
Here are some sci-fi defense games: Back2Back, The Space Game by Casual Collective, Desert Moon (one of my faves), Mars Commando (another fave), Planet Juicer, Stellar Squad
Also worth mentioning are: Star Relic (TBS with an orbiting hex board), Mars Colonies Demo (colony builder with combat), Hidden Dimensions (SP card game, 3 is free on Steam)
>>
Little War Game
>>
>>1074439
That's a lot of stuff to go through, thanks!
>>
>>1073762
you should see how hard it is in real life
>>
>>1074439
Sonny/Sonny 2
Sinjid: Shadow of the Warrior
Bubble Tanks
Amorphous
Anti-Idle: The Game
Orc Siege
Heli Attack 2/3
Elona Shooter
Epic Battle Fantasy Series
Merlin
JSK Studios Games
Koooonsoft Games
>>
File: MnB2 - typical game.jpg (1.3 MB, 4128x3096)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>1074013
Good memories.
>>
mud and blood 3 is on steam as a free demo with all content, worth it? played the demo years ago and it was full of content at the time.
>>
>>1074589
>That's a lot of stuff to go through
During its golden days, Flash gaming sites would get dozens of new games weekly and over time a lot of those became classics. I haven't even properly finished all the games I listed because each day you'd get new stuff and the old would get buried by the latest releases.
It was a disposable medium that was easily taken for granted. Good to know that some devs continue to make games.
>>
>>1073758

My school had that game installed when I was looking around in the files
>>
>>1073758
This game and Oiligarchy was kino
>>
>>1073762
Rotating fields and developing that sector slow was the best strat but I don't think it was sustainable indefinitely and I think that's the point.
>>
>>1075474
Yeah, you should never put max cows in the same land.
>>
>>1075266
>During its golden days, Flash gaming sites would get dozens of new games weekly and over time a lot of those became classics.
This is why I skipped most of the Flash games back then. They felt (and often played) way too simple compared to already existing classics, let alone those that came out relatively recently and would become the golden standards for their respective genre in the coming decades. But for the last year or two I've been digging through various stashes of Flash games because some really are great.
>>
File: file.png (215 KB, 750x300)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>1073758
No one posted the pics of it so I assumed it wasn't mentioned, but yea Oiligarchy was amazing. I really wish I could fund a small indie studio to make an upgraded version of this game. Something that takes the same premise but gets more detailed with both the politics and the industry. Different kinds of oil drillers, tech trees, building proper infrastructure, refining. Then selling oil, buying land, investment management. Finally political manipulation, fighting green energy groups and vying for power against other powerful shadow entities like banks and tech companies for who can control their government more. Maybe not all those features... the game shouldn't be super feature heavy, but just something to put people in the place of the sociopath irl gamers who run the oil industry. Like a $10 indie game with the graphics of Rise of Industry maybe.

A man can dream.
>>
>>1075809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSczC7R_x98
>>
>>1075809
I once saw a game that might have matched your description. After a brief search I think it was Turmoil.
>>
>>1075830
Yea I've played it. It's alright, but it's more of an arcade game than a strategy one.
>>
>>1075809
Ahh good game, i remember playing it as a kid while not even knowing english.
Social commentary flew right past my head and i still had a blast extracting all that black gold
>>
>>1074818
>Epic Battle Fantasy Series
holy fucking kino
i'm currently playing through EBF5, and I have a ~65% completed playthrough of EBF4, currently taking a break after the hundreds of mooks fought between the praetorian and rafflesia fights
>>
>>1076089
amazing serious. Looking forwards to 6
>>
>>1075474
You can do it indefinitely, set up 8 fields with only one cow, it wont degrade. And also 2 GMO onions fields.
Then hormones and food waste in the feedlot.
Hire all 6 employees.
Lastly enable food pyramid, mcdonalds for third world and bribe health official, the game will now run without you playing
>>
>>1075809
keep rollin rollin rollin rollin
def a class always had fun shooting money at the Elephant and Donkey even before I knew what it meant
>>
>>1076089
Just a reminder that Matt's earlier games like EBF1/2, Adventure Story, Brawl Royale etc have been ported to steam in a collection with balance changes and copyrighted stuff replaced.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1469620/Epic_Battle_Fantasy_Collection/
>>
>>1074013
holy shit the absurd chaos that would arise from that game was something else.
>>
File: risk.png (46 KB, 642x532)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>flash games that fit /vst/
the Flash game I'm making right now!
>>
>>1073963
Anywhere where you can find the full version?
>>
>>1076755
some anon did posted his full version 2 months ago and i deleted my copy i got from him 3 weeks ago, im so sorry anon.
>>
>>1076744
Why flash? I loved it but its obsolete now
>>
>>1076370
As much as I hate how formerly free flash games are being sold for real shekels on Steam, I do like how it means I can play them again without having to fuck around trying to get flash to work.
>>
>>1073761
I think Surviving Arse uses it. So you need to plant beans to keep soil quality up.
Captcha: 4TTT2
>>
>>1073761
Funny enough Tropico series has this mechanic.
>>
>>1074013
>>1074101
Huh
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1391530/Mud_and_Blood/
>>
>>1077992
I remember this game but I didnt like that much, the trench warfare one was better.
>>
>>1077919
just get a adobe flash debugger and load the SWF's URL to play.
>>
>>1077989
yeah how the fuck would soil quality regenerate in Tropico?
>>
>>1078669
It doesnt.
>>
>>1078666
I know i still play old games if i feel nostalgic, but i meant why develop for it
>>
>>1078764
Offering for the god.
>>
File: nig.png (167 KB, 1530x947)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>1073758
Got bored by the 2035, and didnt watched over fields, so they would eventually degrade into desert. Had to bribe my way out of using towns crops, and so on.
At this moment rainforest is nonexistent, sealevel raised by 10%, but then bugged (or my enviromentalist bribe was good enough) into becomin 0% forever.
I've managed to sustain massive 3 line sell for over 30 years. Trick seems to be (after establishing maximum sales) to cut the pay, loss and so on. I didn't do any of modified onions (fuck reddit), industrial waste and other things that were 20$ or 0$ per month, instead tried to go with legitimate way. But just the sheer amnount of pastures needed to sustain maximum cow growth, and onions, then rotating the crops needed sooo much money for bribery and marketing...
Great game, made me felt as good as 12yo again. Thanks OP.
>>
>no Caravaneer 2
It has Dolan Drumpf as an allied (or hostile if your not a slaver) faction leader and quest giver
>>
1066, you raven starvers
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (72 KB, 640x480)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>1073758
>>
>>1077919
>>1078764
I tried getting into Unity multiple times over the past several years, but since strategy games tend to be UI-heavy that's the part of Unity that I ended up spending the most time in, and I found it to be so atrocious for prototyping that I ended up just saying "fuck it" and pulling out this boomer version of Flash that I used in high school. I'll eventually go back to Unity, but while I'm still figuring out what I want as far as the UI goes I'm gonna go with what I know.

Obviously, Risk isn't my end goal, but I figured I'd at least get some practice in with making Risk before doing something a bit more complicated that's a better fit for /vst/.
>>
>>1079036
That game is gigapog.
>>
>>1073912
I spent so much time on Lego World Builder back when I was a wee lad. Felt damn intense at the time. An RTS with those mechanics and a more adult difficulty curve sounds fun.
>>
>>1079036
That game takes a lot of time to grow from a hobo phase into a proper trader then into a proper caravaneer army.
>>
>>1079057
What game is that
>>
>>1079824
Well, the game is MB: flash edition, so that's expected.
>>
>>1080152
>Well, the game is MB: flash edition
That would be Feudalism 2
It was MB before MB
>>
>>1074994
based sketch
>>
>>1080113
Mars Colonies. There was a demo but the project looks dead.
>>
>>1079824
Protip: go try raiding a very small caravan once you get ahold of some M1 Garands / Lee-Enfields with some expandable goons or savescum for a favourable battle terrain - the loot, weapons and armour should get you sufficently affluent and geared for the rest of campaign
also download the GoH website's version for the St.Billys +1sword DLC if you're a meleefag
>>
File: aaa.jpg (7 KB, 180x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>1080454
Games of Honor was shutdown but caravaneer 2 is on steam. Also their logo was as autistic as its name. Gotta love those russians devs.
>>
>>1080152
No, the game is the caravan feature of MB.
>>
>>1080865
I used the old offline version with no DLC and its a struggle to stay interested in beating the game with such limited options and some skills being pretty much useless
>>
>>1076329
>def a class always had fun shooting money at the Elephant and Donkey even before I knew what it meant
I never knew why they mattered because IIRC it didn't matter what one you picked. Which I guess was the point.
>>
File: 4to6rb-2982313021.jpg (6 KB, 240x210)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>1073912
>played that game over a decade ago
>tfw sitting in the same room that I played it in
>think about how things were like back then
>mfw
>>
>>1082235
My post obviously referring to Lego World Builder.
>>
File: fgc.jpg (39 KB, 535x577)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>1082235
Dont even remind me
>>
>>1078833
>>1073758
>Mcdonalds flash game
>>1073764
>being a kid and failing at the original bloons td
>>
File: images (8) (2).jpg (13 KB, 440x227)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>
File: oiligarchy-screenshot.jpg (28 KB, 499x202)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>1073758
How were you supposed to play that game again and why was soil degradation for PASTURE land?
Animals revitalise dead land.
>>1075474
>and I think that's the point.
Yeah it was like Oiligarchy. Some hamfisted propaganda game that either sacrifices the game for the message or the message for the game.
>>
>>1079057
I remember that being fun until you ran out of stuff to do.
>>
File: nightfall-incident.png (224 KB, 657x422)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
Kinda curious why nobody ever decided to copy this, especially since the Spybot trademark has been inactive since 2010.
Up to now there's only a couple of fan remakes that don't really build too much on the original game, just new units but nothing really substantial in its subgenre.
>>
>>1081398
You have to pick the party that benefits you the most. You don't want environmentalists in the office
>>
>>1081398
I don't think it affected the race but I believe the proportion of money that went to the winner relates to how many representatives you've oiled the hands of.
So if you played it safe by betting on both sides, it was harder to have control of the president.

Or I might be misremembering and it was just random numbers.

But yeah you nailed the point of "Fuck both parties, they're both up to their eyeballs in bribes" message.
>>
>>1084153
In Oiligarchy you can keep going indefinitely if you do it right, you just have to transition slowly enough to making oil out of humans, while demand goes down. If you can meet demand with all the available land filled up with human oil factories you're good forever
>>
>>1084128
I remember A7V's were fucking invincible when they were controlled by the AI
>>
>>1085444
They died to arty easily enough
>>
>>1084603
yeah theres a bug where if you demolish human oil plants, your oil production doesnt decrease, however oil demand increases exponentially so at a certain point its nearly impossible to keep up
>>1084153
Because if you overintensify pastures (more than one cow) soil will degrade, but one cow is ok
>>
>>1076370
Removing copyrighted stuff is kinda soulless but I like how he rebalanced ebf2. That one you really had to plan out what your build was going to be on epic mode. Never got into end 3-5 because they seem too grindy.
>>
>>1077978
Just download flashpoint
>>
>>1075809
In retrospect them jacking off Venezuela didn't age so well. I also had fun plastering human to oil converters all over and creating a 200 year long dystopia only maintained by constant warfare and human corpse juice
>>
File: developer-5510.jpg (14 KB, 200x200)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
That smile, that damned smile
>>
>>1084153
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overgrazing

Also I remember that game, there was a deep gov there too lol.
>>
>>1085847
Was it that wild? Kiddo me missing out a lot.
>>
>>1076755
>>1077868
I haven't played it properly but it seems to work so here you go
https://mega.nz/file/LFFknAYC#5VJIa6vLWP6FhNeHE6hPbc_EFvQA3Fe0n3GmWIr2G7Q
>>
>>1085619
my artillery guys seemed to never be able to hit their targets kek
>>
>>1087106
>>1085978
goddamn locking the german campaign on both games only for armor games, any mega for the unlocked versions?
>>
>>1085978
If only he rereleased Dead Zone as a single player game without the p2w nonsense. It's like the RTT version of State of Decay before State of Decay even launched.
>>
>>1078669
it doesn't, you can slow it down with some upgrades or crop rotation but ultimately there isn't a way i know to regenerate it once it's fucked
it makes farming very fucking complicated, especially with cattle involved
>>
>>1084153
>1 cow per pasture, staggered so they are taken at different times
>GMO crops, forget how many (maybe 2 or 3)
>McDisney campaign

It gets to the point where you have a "FRIDGE TOO FULL!" warning cause you have too many burgers and you will never, ever run out. Nothing happens though with fridge full
>>
File: colony.jpg (34 KB, 460x234)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Colony is still my favorite flash game
>>
>>1088211
how do you not have anti-obesity and anti-globalisation after you? i personally go for the piramid and mcdonalds for the third world for this reason.
>>
>>1088012
what do you do for the timer before your scavenger party comes back? remove it fully or do some thing like a turn based mode? i agree the game could be remade as a state of decay lite with a some changes here and there for a SP but again, is con artist.
>>
>>1088350
the multiplayer on this game was fucked beyond repair, i had all my units both air and ground die at the same second for no reason and if i asked the other players never reply or say "whatcha talking about?" i had to run anarchist government everytime just to focus on single powerfull units and rockets instead of amassing armies like others.
>>
>>1088353
You can just ignore them because you'll be making so much money with such a surplus of burgers nothing happens. Or you can bribe everyone
>>
File: frontier.jpg (64 KB, 600x450)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
This count? I remember it being SOOOO kino I loved this when I was in middle school.

My first sexual fantasies were about having to produce the next generation for the giant pirate ships with wheels and having all the girls take turns fucking me and getting pregnant. Shit was cash.
>>
>>1089841
I used to make so much cash just selling narcotics.
Once I got enough money then I would just buy and sell diamonds since the patrols wouldnt confiscate it. Kino game,it is pretty hilarious when you think about how games with millions of dollars of budget and hundreds of people working on them cant even get close to what these flashgames made by a couple dudes in their spare time made people around the world feel.
>>
>>1090807
>tfw start buccanear, become powerful enough to defeat enforcer boss
>leave and join enforcers, beat buccanear boss
>leave them as well and then take over every city
Was fun
>>
>>1090879
the battle on this game isn't that deep, just get the 5 dudes limit with the big sword and call it a day.
>>
>>1076744
>Canada in 4 pieces
>US in 2
>Brazil in 1
How you split up the world here makes absolutely no sense honestly.
>>
>>1092445
>He doesn't know
>>
>>1090925
fighting the cities was the hard part, lot of rng in it.
>>
>>1086966
I don't know, looks sketchy AF
>>
File: battlegear.jpg (98 KB, 800x480)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>1073758
No one ever mentions battlegear in these threads.
>>
File: spyboticsRemake.png (201 KB, 1649x735)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>1084210

My f* childhood game. 'm working on a remake
The goal is to have all the databattles working by the end of the year. No map til later if ever

Check #spyboticsremake
>>
>>1089841
Damn what a based post
>>
>>1077992
I bought it a couple months ago. It's a rework of MnB3, plus a wave defense "classic" mode on a much larger map which lets you push forward and retreat if you want to find better terrain or buy time. All in all, good fun. Got about 25 hours out of it and will probably go back after a few updates since it's being pretty actively worked on.
>>
>>1099049
I always just forget the name of this one but I played the shit outta it
>>
there was a flash game by armor games that was generic fantasy about having an empire, buying upgrades and troop types inbetween mathches but every match was 2 sides where you choose which row to send which unit and your unit needs to go through opponent's row to take down their bar, and you win if your bar overpowers their bar (or if timer ends)
>>
E L O N A S H O O T E R
>>
>>1100241
Warlords something
>>
>>1088011
http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/460/Warfare-1917.html
>>
>>1100319
you are a savior anon.
>>
>>1100241
Warlords call to arms
And
Warlords 2: the rise of demons.
>>
File: flash.png (61 KB, 800x400)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
where are all the links ITT to play these epic games?

>>1082235
just don't think about how little your life has changed
>>
>>1100241
Fucking great games.
Wish I had a download for them.
Loved wreaking everything as the SWAT faction in 2.
>>
>>1088350
It is a very pretty game.
>>
>>1077992
any download links?
>>
>>1104398
Yeah that was it, thanks. Shit was fun as fuck to play as a kid
>>
I remember playing this turn based city builder set in the zombie apocalypse, a horde of zombies would come every few days. Anyone know the game?
>>
File: swordsandsandals.jpg (70 KB, 960x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I remember you could fuck around with the character create screen and end up making someone with crazy high strength levels. Strength effected character size too, so they'd end up being 2-3 times as tall the as the next biggest character.
>>
File: Rebuild 2.jpg (172 KB, 800x600)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>1104639
Rebuild?
>>
I remember a warcraft II flash attempt called mudcraft
never found it again
>>
>>1100274
oh shit, totally forgot that existed
>>
Hidden Dmensions ccg
Defender's quest
super energy apocalypse
gemcraft
>>
>>1102268
Most of them are on Flashpoint.
>>
>>1104942
I'm still waiting for a new one
>>
File: yume.png (551 KB, 1024x768)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>1102231
>>1104949
can also find the games here
http://eye.swfchan.com/search/?o=t&q=replace_me

>>1104943
here are these games for example
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=129446&n=Hidden+Dimensions+-+collectible+card+game+in+a+sci-fi+setting.swf
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=129239&n=Defenders+Quest+-+Summon+defenders+and+protect+your+character+tower+defense+game.swf
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=75406&n=Super+Energy+Apocalypse.swf
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=137464&n=Gemcraft+Labyrinth.swf

download the swf files and play using Adobe's standalone flash projector exe.
Flashpoint is less work if you want to play several games but if you just want to play one or two it's easier to only grab the original swf file.
>>
Anyone remember any good lewd flash games? JSK Studios stuff, Koooonsoft...etc
>>
>>1105431
porn is basically what kept flash going after 2010 since game devs moved on to phone apps

small <2MB http://eye.swfchan.com/search/?cats=porn+game&max=2&o=t&xcats=broken
bigger >2MB http://eye.swfchan.com/search/?cats=porn+game&min=2&o=t&xcats=broken

there are several troll results mixed in but i remember a lot of these, like super deepthroat:
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=127648&n=SDT_1_21_1b.swf
this one was actually a pretty good tower defense:
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=43183&n=DEFEND_YOUR_LOLI_2.swf
>>
>>1105465
Oh based, thanks homie
hell yeah man
>>
>>1105465
I've tried multiple times to get superdeepthroat to work on my chromebook since flash died to no avail. Any advice?
>>
>>1105654
download Adobe's flash projector from waybackmachine and then play the swf file

https://web.archive.org/web/20220331041148/https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/32/flashplayer_32_sa.exe

chromebook can run exe files, i hope?
>>
>>1105667
after cluing myself it seems chromebook is linux?
you can either get a linux version of adobe's flash projector frm the url below or run wine to use the exe.
https://web.archive.org/web/20220331041116/https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
>>
>>1104726
yeah this was it, thanks
>>
>>1100274
this one?
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=87590&n=elonashooter.swf

seems pretty well made. man, all these good flash games that people won't play these days...
>>
>>1105802
Dunno, that site doesn't work for me
>>
>>1105852
it's a little wonky but usually works after a refresh or a little wait
>>
>>1105863
No, like, its totally fucked.
I just download my flashes.
>>
>>1105912
how could you download your flashes if it's totally fucked? maybe you mean that viewing them online on swfchan is totally fucked, yeah that's true. browsers dont support flash now so you need to download the flashes and open them in adobe's player.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 732x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>1105926
I use flashpoint or other sources
I just have the elonashooter .bat
>>
>>1074013
It's strange just how polished it was. There were so many neat interactions between everything.
Growing up playing this and Dwarf Fortress gave me such high expectations for video games.
>>
>>1105428
>download the swf files and play using Adobe's standalone flash projector exe.
extremely annoying
but it seems nobody made an extention that can play flash files in website. closest it got is downloading it and playing separate browser ta
>>
>>1104710
>win by screaming
>>
>>1105654
is there any way to make it not run like complete ass? any version of flash player including 3rd party players lags like crazy. Playing with mods is like a powerpoint presentation
>>
>>1105670
The download links don't work. Also didn't know CBs ran on Linux. Mine's an Acer if that helps.
>>1106809
Doubt it, I imagine the software has hard limitations given it's an emulator of tech that was a thing 20 years ago. I'm no prodigy however.
>>
>>1077992
please, if anyone have this game and upload it somewhere I would be very grateful. couldn't find it anywhere.
>>
>>1100274
Fuck yeah, that shit was great. Although I was retarded and would always ruin myself on chicken and have nothing to survive the coming day
>>
>>1108482
there's a summer sale, just buy the game nigger.
>>
im searching for a strategy game series, on the first 2 games you had a barebones tug of war conflict between 2 forces, your only choices were marines, one kind of tank, one kind of apache and you had to fight to get your soldiers to cross to the other side of the map, the ground was fully black, and all units were fully black too as an odd clash of style, however on the third game (or second?) you are now defending the planet from an alien invasion with a huge variety of units to pick from, you also had buildings to make better units and once you finish a mission you can use your score to upgrade your units, anyways the alien invasion game was paylocked and most units and the rest of the campaign were locked.
>>
>>1108652
Shadez
>>
>>1106638
it's because apple/microsoft/mozilla/alphabet have prevented adobe's plugin from being accessible in a browser. there's no workaround. you have to make your own flash plugin from scratch, which is being worked on but there's a long way to go before getting being fully compatible with all flash files: https://github.com/ruffle-rs/ruffle
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 480x360)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Total War Shogun 1.5
>>
>>1073758
>Cows cause soil degradation, not the crops.
Not that I thought very highly of the devs. Still enjoyed the game though.
>>
>>1108653
THANKS.
>>
>>1108799
>have prevented adobe's plugin from being accessible in a browser.
bastards.
>>
>>1108799
>prevented adobe's plugin from being accessible in a browser
why
security reasons?
>>
>>1108799
used ruffle to play mud and blood 2 and it lags like hell.
>>
>>1109522
You don't need to, they put the full game on their website and you can just download it. Works perfectly out of the box
>>
>>1074439
Echoes Operation Strangelhold as well if you like the Mount and Blade of SciFi Flash Games
>>
Also there's this absolute masterpiece if anyone remembers it
http://replyall.limo/bunni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLBdNDo-V5k&t=2s
I remember being so proud of being able to beat it as a 12 year old, because I couldn't read English. So I had no idea what my goal actually was. It was getting rid of my bachelor status.
>>
>>1109686
the version from the site is an older one.
>>
>>1109757
https://medium.com/@idodev/a-flash-game-dev-story-echoes-operation-stranglehold-3d33c266c954
>>
>>1073912
Holy shit what is this game's name
>>
File: big.gif (25 KB, 250x188)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
Strategy Defense
>>
File: big (1).gif (37 KB, 250x188)
37 KB
37 KB GIF
>>1110913
I love how from 3rd game on, they literally just copy pasted the same exact game to the point they only changed the number the title number using paint
>>
File: S2_Startup.png (70 KB, 285x285)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
Does Sonny count?
>>
File: gameboard.png (294 KB, 838x670)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
Dice Wars will forever be GOAT.
You can find it on Flashpoint, and occasionally on /f/ if you have a flash player installed.
>>
>>1110937
>>>/vrpg/
don't remind me of the remake and how Sonny 3 never
>>
>>1110913
Reminds me of one of my favorites, IMPERIVM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2vNYxvYiM
>>
does anyone remember a tower defence game where you built towers and they were also the walls the enemies would pathfind around? lots of different maps, very gloomy early 2000s game. In the latest rounds I remember a plane flying over and bombing the map, fucking over the path you've made. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, where i played it or if it even had tower defence in the title or what. my memory tells me it might have been available through big fish games, but i have low confidence in that memory
>>
>>1110899 (checked)
Lego World Builder
>>
>>1111068
im sure is the same devs, no?
>>
>>1111365
You mean SAS zombie Assault Defense?
>>
>>1110944
Can also just google it, there's a non flash version now.
>>
File: 132399.png (541 KB, 786x1123)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
I know now that it's an Advanced Wars ripoff but the Battalion series was really great.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.