[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: monkey magic.jpg (93 KB, 540x645)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
looking for more rpgs on these consoles for my emulator, any recommendations?
>>
>>3279877
All of them dude these things are like 100mb and you got like 10tb SSDs now
>>
>>3279925
Nta but not everyone has nothing to do with their time, neet
I guess you failing to answer just means you are too embarrassed to name a few because they are shit
>>
>>3279877
Baten kaitos 1 and 2 and two of my favorite rpgs ever. And they're for GameCube.

For psp I really liked growlanser wayfarer of time. It's much better than your typical srpg. And theirs the remakes of star ocean 1 and 2 which where pretty good too.

For psx if you haven't played finally fantasy 7-9 yet you really should squaresoft was the shit before the merger ruined both Enix and square.
>>
Also for psx theirs grandia. This game is a really fun adventure and for whatever reason it features scenes where the party eats together. Loved that shit still remember it. Rpgs lack little moments like that now.

Saga frontier was a lot of fun to fuck around in as a kid. Dunno if it would be fun now. It's definitely different compared to your avg rpg. Every character in it has their own quest but it's open world and you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want in it.
>>
File: persona2ic1.png (1.15 MB, 1224x694)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
And theirs persona 2 innocent sin on psp. And it's sequel eternal punishment on psx. In innocent sin the villain is the fuhrer and it plays into the fact that he was probably a schizoid in real life by having him be able to talk to demons. Cast is very likeable to. Eternal punishments cast is not as likeable but still worth playing. Also theirs no Hitler in the sequel :(
>>
File: Parasite_Eve_Coverart.png (191 KB, 300x288)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
If you like resident Evil and jrpgs you might also like parasite eve. Though the random encounters can be tedious at times. It has beautiful pre rendered backgrounds and a good story/protagonist/setting

Honesty anything squaresoft put out on the psx is worth playing. Just about. They where on fire that gen
>>
File: 98488355_p0.jpg (912 KB, 1034x1150)
912 KB
912 KB JPG
>>3279877
Skies of Arcadia is very cozy.
>>
>>3280446
Oh shit! I forgot skies of Arcadia is on GameCube too. Double recommending this. It really makes you feel like your a sky pirate on an adventure
>>
>>3280024
> not everyone has nothing to do with their time, neet
> said by a 4chan poster
>>
File: HalfMinuteHeroCover.png (213 KB, 250x408)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
Also this is a surprisingly fun parody rpg for psp. Had a great time playing it.
>>
File: 1698616588110.jpg (74 KB, 615x368)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>3279877
get both project divas on psp
get nightmare creatures, civ 2 (this one gets buggy on big maps, long games, or many players so maybe stick to the pc one if you can), the three kings field games, and fantastic nights dreams: cotton on psx
get path of radiance, timesplitters 2+fp, XIII, and cubivore on gamecube
>>
File: Vagrantstorybox.jpg (58 KB, 318x314)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
>>3279877
Pokemon Colosseum for Gamecube was fun.
>>
File: Xenogears_box.jpg (128 KB, 326x306)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Disc 2 really is dogshit but it's still worth playing
>>
>PS1
SaGa Frontier 2
Tear Ring Saga
Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Alundra
Suikoden 2
Brave Fencer Musashi
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Koudelka
>PSP
Wild Arms XF
Jeanne d'Arc
Brandish
Suikoden: Woven Web of the Centuries
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
Gungnir
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner
Metal Gear Acid 2
>GameCube
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Fire Emblem 9
Baten Kaitos
Baten Kaitos Origins
Skies of Arcadia
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Lost Kingdoms
Lost Kingdoms 2
Phantasy Star Online episode 3
Evolution Worlds
>>
>>3279877
I only had two RPGs for Gamecube: Tales of Symphonia and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

I replayed them recently. I dropped ToS after around 10 hours, but Fire Emblem was good all the way through.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.