[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: asylum.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1024)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Which clan you're playing, tell us about your build
>>
>>2850625
Brujah! Focus on melee, celerity and potence, and it's helluva fun.
>>
>>2850634
going anarch or cammy?
>>
>>2850625
Playing a persuasive Malk. Obfuscate is incredibly useful even though I've put all my points into persuasion, dementation and a little bit of auspex. Still in the relatively early-mid game but I feel my brawling Brujah from the last playthrough had it a little easier when it came to combat.
>>
>>2850641
This time gonna commit social and actual suicide by going solo, and flipping the bird to all of the game the factions.
>>
>>2850625
Tremere cheese best
>>
>>2850651
>This time gonna commit social and actual suicide
Shit. IN THE GAME. Going for Lone Wolf ending. Gonna kill the character, not myself.
>>
>>2850625
this game is so awful lol
>>
>>2850660
your taste is awful
>>
>>2850664
no, these heavily narrative driven "insert character spreadsheet, receive story" games exclusively attract people with shit taste and people will excuse the buggy snorefest actual player driven bits because of something as trivial as branching dialogue
>>
>>2850625
Gangrel+meele+intimidation. I'm a lone wolf.
>>
>>2850625
First time playing Malk and having a blast. Having your character call Chunk her beloved jelly-donut is priceless
>>2850660
Filtered.
>>
>>2850671
>Filtered
By what? The game isn't hard or complicated, it's just another tranny darling like NV thanks to its abundance of sultry lesbians, edgy bdsm aesthetic, and emphasis on character drama and being a special snowflake.
>>
>>2850651
>and actual suicide
Why? The PC can go to any territory not held by Sabbat and just chill there if they behave. Neither Camarilla nor Anarchs have reasons to hunt them down.
>>
>>2850625
Smooth talking qt as fuck Tremere girl with a katana and a 44
>>
>>2850625
Tremere full gun/persuasion/bloodmagic 0 meele
Camarilla ending
>>
>>2850757
In Lone Wolf ending pc is well, alone. Lone wolves don't survive in the wild without a pack. Vamps are social creatures, and without backup in any form of some social organization, be it a sect or even a cotarie usually don't survive very long. The World of Darkness is a very dengerous place, full of ancient iluminati like organizations, plots and conspiracies and no matter how baddass someone seems to be, alone they are fu*ked.
>>
>>2851039
Autarkis do exist and the game makes it clear that you can survive without pledging yourself to a sect or clan. Beckett? So yeah, as long as you're powerful and earn enough respect, it's quite doable, though still very risky. I'd say the neonate has earned quite a bit of respect, doing all they've done not long after being embraced, so they're on the right track.
>>
>>2851062
Pc is a fresh fledgeling, they are not Beckett. It is highly implies that fledgeling successes happened mostly thanks to Kain fuckery. For me the flipping the bird scene in the Lone Wolf ending was signifying that pc had enough of everything that happened in their short unlife, pc fought sabbat and camarilla both, so that bridges are burned, and then from own valition thrown away their last lifline in the form of anarchs. Basicly its the f this shit, im out ending.
>>
>>2851059
VTMB is zoomershit, its not remotely old lol.
>>
>>2851085
He's right. Between Jack viewing the PC favourably, Mercurio being a potential ally who has nothing to lose with moving out, Gary definitely being willing to trade info and favours, Anarchs possibly considering the PC a decent person? Plausible. Word gets around.

>pc fought sabbat and camarilla both, so that bridges are burned
The new temporary (?) Camarilla bigwig most likely bears no ill will towards the PC unless you have deliberately pissed him off.

>and then from own valition thrown away their last lifline in the form of anarchs.
You believe that Anarchs of all people would take grave offence at being flipped? In THAT particular scene, after everything that has just happened? Please.
>>
>>2850651
The taxi driver would be displeased
>>
>>2851283
why
>>
File: Aisling Sturbridge 1.png (438 KB, 697x1133)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>2850625
>>2850775
>>2851062
I very much enjoyed my Tremere playthrough, was right about everything I expected with one detail - I was very dissapointed that there was no option to call out Strauss for not opposing the execution. Like sure, makes sense for a Trem to pick the Cam ending in the Clan first, Camarilla after logic ...

But considering a Tremere PC has a lot of dialogue unlocked with Strauss, I did expect an OPTION to say "why no help?" Particularly since it meant doom for both the PC and the Tremere Sire, if Nines didn't intervene.

I'm amused by the idea of pic related shoving Strauss a pineapple up his ass for his mishandling of the situation.
>>
>>2851229
Interesting idea here. Mercurio has a lot of reasons to help the PC. If he's still "employed" by the Cam, business as usual. If he supplies Anarchs, it's the same difference. If he's unemployed, that means he lacks a source of vitae, which is something a PC may help the guy with, and without the BS other control freaks may require.

As for Beckett, he clearly cared enough to WARN the PC, so there may be some polite respect in the future.
>>
>>2852100
which ending would fit the nosferatu PC more? please help
>>
File: 1484552194357.gif (44 KB, 355x166)
44 KB
44 KB GIF
>>2850634
>Play a Brujah
>Do the mission with the serial killer
>Get to the fight
>Activate celerity and all that other good shit
>Air juggle him out of the map
>>
>>2852225
Anarch

>but they are Cam, that's why they were targeted

Clan first, factions second, as Bertram said. Plus their haven is underneath Hollywood, and they are on relaxed terms with Isaac, considering he said they usually answer and the entrance to their Haven has his trigger-happy ghoul guarding the place. There's also the part where you can snitch on Strauss to Isaac after you convince the weeb in the theatre to help anarchs.

Bertram helps you either way, and the Shitpost Chamber in Hollywood is comfy af
>>
>>2852225
There is the option to persuade the guy to be Punisher-lite but lmao. Nice to have some vengeance after making people no-clip due to his cars making the level unbeatable
>>
>>2852113
Pretty much. Even if the PC didn't go out of his or her way to be nice to others who survive, they have no reason to treat the PC badly or tell others that he/she sucks. And if you actually were diplomatic and helpful enough the only significant threat in the nearest decade or two would be Sabbat. And Pisha, maybe. And Gehenna.
>>
File: nos vet.jpg (636 KB, 2720x1798)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
friends im torn between nosferatu and malkavian for my rp playthrough, im your basic 4channer, loner, virgin, and schizo irl, which clan would embrace me, i dont have any skills, but im always that tech friend my friends come to me with tech issues
>>
>>2852100
>no option to call out Strauss for not opposing the execution
He is a very much by the rules guy. He did not have authority to oppose a Prince publicly.
Or it might have been a very calculated cynical play. Wait for the Prince to make enough blunders to dig his own grave.
>>
>>2852308
In the Clan Quest Mod where he sends you on a very fucky mission with little preparation, you can actually confront Strauss on this. While CCM is fan content, his reply is very ... lore-friendly. He apologizes, stating he did not send you poorly prepared on purpose, but rather he didn't even think to prepare you because he's used to apprentices who obey (via blood ritual, one may assume).

In other words, he wasn't remotely concerned about you out of habbit.
>>
>>2852307
>im your basic 4channer which clan would embrace me
none whatsoever
>>
>>2852313
>apprentices who obey (via blood ritual, one may assume)
Of course. The Pyramid.
>>
>>2852326
One scenario I like is that even if the PC goes Anarch as a Tremere, you can still pull it off without being marked as a traitor to the clan if you pick your words right. Essentially, say that you're a spy, or a diplomat, or even the true leader of the Anarchs or some such Machiavellic bs that he cannot refuse your reasoning. Even if the Pyramid leadership may be getting anal cramps at the idea of a free-roaming Tremere, the idea of enlisting Anarch help at the drop of the hat may be too enticing to pass up.

Plus Heather lives in the Nerdhaus and Strauss may think that will assure some loyalty, particularly if the PC cares about Heather.

Thanks for reading my fanfic. On a sidenote, how do I post links here?
>>
>>2852319
>>2852307

Nosferatu to win an internet argument about vamps being real and knowing nobody will bother to look for you.
>>
>>2852344
Sure, they'd let the PC go as soon as he or she is introduced to the wonders of never having true privacy again. And pretend that whatever you were trying to sell them is legit, to the outsiders.
Links to what?
>>
>>2852356
It's not like the Pyramid lasts much longer, if you take SOME of V5 as canon.

Also, how to post embed links so I won't get a ban. Pls.
>>
>>2852358
>embed links
Lolwut? Are you at least 18?
>>
>>2852362
Yes. I simply haven't used this site as much as ... maybe everyone else in this thread? So I realized I have no idea how to do so.
>>
>>2852344
>how do I post links here?
Copy url, paste. Done. If your using some shit tier website you'll get an info that what you trying to post may be a spam and 4chin will block you from posting links.
>>
>>2852366
Only mods can embed googletube links. I don't think they can embed anything else, doubt the website supports it as is. Maybe an admin could add it quickly enough but Hiro obviously will never bother.
>>
>>2852367
I was thinking of linking a youtube VTM song but I heard people get b& due to some ancient abuse of the system that never got patched out. So whenever someone posts a catbox or moe, it's embedded.
>>
>>2852367
He (?) is asking about embedding, mate. In times long gone that anon would have been shouted into coma for not lurking 2 years.
>>
Haven't done yearly Bloodlines playthrough for the first time in like a decade. I'm gonna be out of a PC soon for who knows how long. Should I play just in case I die anons?
>>
>>2850693
>game isn't hard or complicated
Filtered
>>
>>2852399
Play it, and don't die anon.
>>
File: Money Dog 1.jpg (160 KB, 700x1006)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>2852399
Yearly? How many have you done? Any clan left unplayed? Any playstyle that you'd regret if not done?

Hope you get out of your predicament quickly, and cheap, Anon.

Chin up, fren.
>>
>>2852408
Noticed this rant was stupid long and unecessary so disclamer for what's ahead - I have unironic autism:
>How many have you done?
First run was Tremere, then Toreador (twice, got burnt first time around due to playing right after Tremere and repeated later), then Malkavian.
Then I started recording conversations that I liked in games, plus taking screenshots, so I repeated Toreador third time and then played Nosferatu.
Therefore I guess that makes it 6 times, first 2 starting around ten years ago, but the other four were a yearly thing until this last year in which a lot has happened.
>Any clan left unplayed?
I haven't played Brujah, Gangrel or Ventrue yet. But I want to play male/female versions of all clans for my obsessive screencap archiving purposes, so the ones I mentioned I'd still repeat them with the opposite sex once. I call it the Eternal Replays lol, this game never gets old for me.
>Any playstyle that you'd regret if not done?
I'm thinking about this. Don't have a clear idea yet.
>Chin up, fren.
Thanks anon.
>>2852407
Yeah I think I will, I've been thinking of playing something before I run out of time, I don't think it can be any other game.
>>
File: LaCroix Portrait 1.jpg (156 KB, 1024x1485)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>2850625
Amazing game, happy this was made before fun was censored for a decade and happy game is playable on modern systems.
>>
>>2850625
I only did two playthroughs.

First was Toreador with Celerity abuse which was kinda boring but really powerful.
Second was Malkavian with a ninja style build which was a lot more fun to play.
>>
>>2850693
>everything I don't like is trannies!
My dude you're getting filtered by life.
>>
>>2852510
there is a tranny threatening to kill itself for attention in this very thread lol
>>
File: Isolated.jpg (93 KB, 807x605)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>2850625
finished an incel sabbat nosferatu run recently, was pretty fun
>>
File: Fridge.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Anyone else get the thing where stuff all turns into fridges?
>>
>>2852547
In the malkavian version of that glitch, everything turns into toilets
>>
>>2852547
Never had it. Also no longer remember what causes this, from what anons have posted about it.
>>
>>2852547
It's a memory leak, I think. Save, quit, reopen.
>>
>>2850625
Everytime one of you niggers posts something about this game I get the itch to play it again.
And I don't even fucking like vampires. They're kinda gay.
>>
>>2852570
I'll avoid a food analogy and instead say this is kinda like a 5/10 girl who you like thanks to how she makes you FEEL. At first it sounds kinda gay until you realize that 50% of women don't make you feel anything, and others varying degrees of cringe. This girl is cool, unique, and does that kink you like, so you value her above a platinum blonde slut who's only achievement is being a mattress actress.
>>
>>2852100
>I'm amused by the idea of pic related shoving Strauss a pineapple up his ass for his mishandling of the situation
Is Aislingfu was in LA instead of Strauss, this whole conlict would've unfucked itself within 5 minutes. The girl's getting shit done.
>>
>>2852904
>My apologies for not arriving earlier, Neonate. I hope you can overcome this sordid first impression.

"I was never upset with you, or Strauss."

>Being polite is fine, but you shouldn't lie just to impress me.

"I'm serious. The Regent was just following his rules, what dissapointed me is that there ARE no rules of conduct for my Embrace, therefore he couldn't act."

>Huh. On this, I agree with the regent. You'll do well in our Clan.

Something like that. Gosh, the only thing that gave me hope for BL2 was the original composer being on board. Was wide to be reserved.
>>
>>2852904
>>2852945
I just realized that Tremere are the lawyer clan.
>>
>>2852951
>Strauss says Clan, pauses a bit, and Camarilla
>PC asks if it's in that order
>Strauss laughs and compliments, without directly answering
>>
>>2852951
Tremere are the Wizard Jews. Always have been.
>>
>>2852100
I feel like I'm one of the few that think that Lacroix didn't plan to execute the PC before Nines intervention. Sure, it makes sense to kill a fledgling that has no sire, but I feel like people like Lacroix always have use for people like that.
>>
>>2852975
Let's say that's true ... feels like a "I wanna clean the house" mood, then someone tells you to clean the house and now you're like "I don't wanna". Is that why he sent the PC on suicide missions? Someone slighted by that wouldn't be a good boss in the long run either.
>>
>>2852975
LaCroix isn't a sharpest knife in the drawer. He just wanted to swing his dick around by bullying some random newly embraced schmuck.
>>
>>2852527
>everything i don't like is a tranny
Vtmb is popular in slavic countries. Bad shit is happening right now there. Anon mentioned that he would not have access to pc and might die. Anon could get a war ticket.
>>
>>2852992
I swear to god, if I'll get hit by a stray AA rocket again, I will demand our Krabs back.
>>
>>2852992
>Vtmb is popular in slavic countries. Bad shit is happening right now there.
So fags and trannies? Don't make me post the BJ webm.
>>
>>2852968
I have interacted with them once in my whole life.
>>
>>2852997
Uh, I don't get the meaning of this reply. You're saying you lack interactions with lawyers, or saying that I do? There was no disrespect Anon. In VtM there's like two Tremere chars and one is an enemy so
>>
>>2853000
The former. In retrospect it is obvious from precisely that in-game conversation, I did find it clever even but have not associated it with lawyers for some reason.
>>
>>2852100
Why would Strauss give a fuck about you or your sire? Tremeres aren't supposed to embrace without explicit consent from the local regent, he would have been as ticked off as Lacroix about the whole situation.
>>
>>2853056
Internal investigation and not wanting to have his clan (already shit PR) get shat upon any further.
>>
>>2852100
>I'm amused by the idea of pic related shoving Strauss a pineapple up his ass for his mishandling of the situation.
How would Strauss actually compare to her power-wise? LA is not some bumfuck nowhere, his Chantry must have some weight to throw around.
>>
>>2853075
>LA is not some bumfuck nowhere
LA is anarch territory and tremeres are pretty firmly camarilla. Politically speaking NY should be so far more important it's not even worth comparing them.
Also Aisling is not just a regent but a high regent, and on top of that she's a signature character so a max level writer's pet. No comparison at all.
>>
>>2852344
The pre-V5 Tremere would have just put out a hit on you if you joined the Anarchs, regardless of whatever pretext you gave. They might pretend to play ball long enough to get you to assassinate another Tremere renegade just to get some utility out of you before doing you in, but only if it didn't take too long. Their monopoly on thaumaturgy is their clan's most valuable asset and they cannot risk the possibility of you teaching it to your Anarch buddies.
>>
>>2853075
>How would Strauss actually compare to her power-wise?
In terms of personal power-level, Strauss fucking owns her, he's an ancient Tremere, she's just some 150-year old kid with unorthodox ideas. She's way younger than Beckett, amusingly enough, and Beckett isn't all that old by comparison. Aisling just happens to be VERY competent. I guess it's the game's fault for now showing how truly powerful an ancient vampire like Strauss should be.
>>
>>2850668
Why are you here?
>>
>Toreador
>become enraptured by Jeanettes feet
>>
>>2854010
>I guess it's the game's fault for now showing how truly powerful an ancient vampire like Strauss should be.
He got a retarded Prince removed, the Kuei-jin and Sabbat pretty much gone extinct in LA, Anarchs knocked down a peg, clan Ventrue severely weakened, all without lifting his decrepit ass off of his chair.
>>
>>2850625
Most fun run for me was Toreador with beautiful monster history, using the Lestat reskin. Low humanity, high seduction and persuasion. IRL i'm a kissless virgin.
>>
This game is for people who get filtered by RPGs.
>>
>>2850625
>Which clan you're playing, tell us about your build
Last run I went h2h ventrue since I wanted to see what extra options I got for full dominate in dialogues.
Made little difference, and dominate/presence were frequently redundant too.
On the other hand, the guy was a combat monster. Between fortitude and presence I was pretty much invulnerable, easiest playthrough ever (if a bit boring).
>>
>>2850625
What clan would best fit Alucard from "Hellsing"?
>>
>>2854306
Gangrel.
>>
>>2854306
tzimisce
>>
File: rF9Lok.gif (856 KB, 320x181)
856 KB
856 KB GIF
>>2854306
Tzimisce diablerist, omnomnom.
>>
>>2851199
wtf are you talking about? it came out in 2004 when the oldest zoomers were still in preschool
>>
>>2854306
Given that he's literally fucking Dracula, that would be a Tzimisce.
>>
>>2854390
2004 is the era when RPGs blinked out of existence thanks to bioware. Most people from this period don't know what a rpg is, because they grew up with action "rpgs" and generic bioware slop.
>>
>>2854399
yeah then how tf is vtmb zoomershit
>>
>>2854410
because it's for clueless consumers that got into vidya after it became a generic blockbuster form of entertainment, the zoomer era of media. things are just starting to heal now because the divide between this and actual vidya is so large and apparent that niches can form.
>>
>>2851199
>not remotely old
Baldur's Gate 2 was released in 2000 (22 years ago). VtM: Bloodlines was released in 2004 (18 years ago).
>>
>>2854306
Tzimisce with Alucard's ability to morph into literal blob fanged monsters.
>>
>>2854306
Trick question, he's too manly for World of Darkness.
>>
>>2854241
please consider a nosferatu run, it fits you more
>>
>>2854417
Anon, you are full of shit. I played those games 20 years ago. The word zoomer came in how many years ago? Stop trying to pretend you are right and just be quiet.
>>
>>2855333
>Stop trying to pretend you are right
I'm not pretending, I am right. This game is for fart huffing idiots. Just look at the "discussion" in the thread, this is no different than skyrim discussion.
>>
>>2855423
>>2855333
stop fighting
>>
File: la_expipe_10002 (6).jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Does anyone know how old Damsel is? I always though she was pretty young.
>>
>>2856623
Between the cheguevarian looks and the nam veteran vampire talking down to her, it's hard to imagine she could be any older than 30 years tops. 50 if you also count her living years.
She's old enough to have beef with Lacroix personally though, so I doubt she can be less than ten years old.
>>
>>2854306
Some ancient Tzimisce that cannibalized a number of diffrent clan vampires.
>>
>>2852547
even the bugs on this game are full of SOUL
>>
>>2854306
His "turning into shadows and devouring people" shit is very Lasombra imo
>>
Does anyone else always screw over Strauss with the Hollywood Baron? I mean come on, it’s 3 XP. Fuck Tremere.
>>
>>2859772
The charm is situationally better than the xp.
And really, Tremeres are cunts, but so is every other vampire.
>>
>>2850625
>tell us about your build
Yukie's undead gaijin orbiter
>>
File: 1668107685553186.jpg (316 KB, 1265x1635)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>2850693
>VTM is soooo like totally tranny and pozzed sisters
Maybe in the current year because faggots like you obsess over it and force it into marketing, but it certainly wasn't back then.
>>
>>2861214
I agree with you but don't go overboard by saying thanks to some people they put that shit into the game/marketing.
>>
>>2861214
There are homosexuals relationships hardcoded into the game. "Marketing" at the time forced the devs to disable the male on male ones at release, but don't worry, the unofficial patch fixes that. Tell me again how le epic and redpilled the game actually is, though.
>>
>>2861214
Only in this den of mouthbreathers I've seen people taking such characters seriously. WoD was always "pozzed", but dumb faggots like you who never touched any of their games insist in larping as a player.
>>
>>2861214
>it certainly wasn't back then
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>2861214
>trannies are "le based and redpilled" now
wew lad
>>
File: 1598707234633.jpg (72 KB, 740x611)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2861237
>>2861259
hmmm
>>
>>2861318
>Pic unrelated?
PIc very much related. Troon isn't humanized here, it is presented as an abominable freak.
>>
File: 1616254529476.jpg (393 KB, 1500x2000)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
Why must her fate be so cruel, bros?
>>
>>2862041
He's a NAZI, dehumanized and presented as an abominable freak.
It's just like the other anon said, WoD was always pozzed.
It's just that what passed for extremely pozzed 30 years ago would get you called a right wing terrorist today.
Making a character a tranny or a faggot to make it look bad was acceptable even among far lefties in the 90s, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>2862041
>tzismize, the tranny clan, have several trannies
>all mary sues and/or portrayed in a good light or with high "cool factor"
>all but the nazi
So "nazis bad" is the real redpill? Now that's an interesting turn of events.
>>
>>2862053
My AI art senses are tingling
>>
>>2862041
>PIc very much related
>mtf tranny called "she"
Lmao. White wolf always was made up by far lefties.
>>
>>2862062
If your criterion for "pozzed" is just "Nazism sucks" then yeah, but you're also a fucking loser.
>>
>>2862175
No, just an artist who can't draw faces
>>
>>2862234
My criterion for for political bias is going out of your way to attack a specific political ideology way outside of any political context. Vampire has a long history of this, it's not really something you can contest.
The specific criterion for pozzedness is the very peculiar frothing at the mouth extremity of their political bias. I mean really, it's not even a malk and they still went out of their way to make it insane and self contradictory, they're not in the slightest subtle about it.
>>
File: sm_pawnshop_10003 (2).png (1.52 MB, 1600x929)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
undead lesbians
>>
File: 1669409723324641.webm (2.89 MB, 640x360)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
I played the clan quest add-on stuff and it felt way too out of place, it was passable, but I probably wouldn't play it again. How are the Antitrubu and Final Nights mods? Is it worth playing them? I don't hear much about them.
>>
>>2852100
The Tremere are supposed to go through a long ritual when they embrace where they bloodbond the Childe to their pyramid structure. Given that this didn't happen to the PC, it can be assumed that your sire didn't even ask Strauss for permission to sire. So in Strauss' opinion, the fledgling is just a rogue Tremere, outside of the pyramid structure and with questionable loyalty.
>>
>>2852547
I remember having the glitch but things were progressively turning into dartboards. On my first playthrough going to the downtown haven the doorknob was a dartboard and I was so fucking confused until I played the game the next day and realised it was a glitch.
>>
File: 1507573422453.jpg (176 KB, 1280x1024)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>2865567
sabat path from clan quest is pretty good imo
antitribu was kind of shit
i've no memories from final nights but from what i recall it came with some cool arsenal mod which had some bustet tools

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.