[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Cyberkino cyberchads... I'm thinking we won.
>>
>>2785534
This felt like a spiritual sequel to VTMB and so many rpg brainlets were mad that it wasn’t Skyrim. Lol.
>>
>>2785562
Are there fun weapons in vtmb later in the game? I got filtered within the first two hours, because melee felt boring, and guns felt jank.
>>
>>2785562
>>2785534
>cdpr shill
Skyrim and Cybertrash are both action-adventure gaymes.
>>>/v/
>>
>Cyberflop shill
>Webm with polish localization
Pottery
Clean my toilet you filthy pooplack instead of shitposting in /vrpg/
>>
>>2785534
so instead of a simple "walking sim", it's a "neck craning sim"? neato bandito, looking forward to playing it in a couple of years.
>>
File: 2.webm (2.9 MB, 1920x1080)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>2785600
>>2785588
>>2785572
Holy cope
>>
>>2785614
oh, it's an fps, nvm.
>>
File: m05sb7oybvm61[1].jpg (47 KB, 640x700)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>2785614
cyberpunk was shit and John Paul 2 was a pedo, take this dirty pollack
>>
>>2785616
95% of the gameplay in New Vegas is going around shooting things
>>
>>2785623
ok?
>>
>>2785614
rewatching this, i can say that all the twitchy freneticness and screen effects are really offputting. feels like digitized ADHD.
>>
File: 1661874790020672.jpg (508 KB, 1135x970)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>
>>2785614
>9 years of game dev
>thinks webm is impressive
Keep that free kek coming.
Polack and pajeet IQ isn't enough to shit out a non-buggy FPS.
>>
>>2785567
I remember some being ok, but generally the gameplay never gets better, it's all incredibly jank
It makes up for it in spades thanks to the writing, the music and the atmosphere though
>>
>>2785534
now imagine a proper crpg in cyberpunk universe with good writing and roleplay
>>
>>2785534
¿where is the dlc? i keep this game installed for more than a year and got nothing
>>
>>2785534
>1980s written cyberpunk
>gunz in armz and moob rly fast k haha anarchy and communismz
>2022 written cyberwarfare:
>hello xir or xadam, your amazon galaxy account is locked for non payments please to do the needful and click on notransomware.czechrepublic.org to unlock or i will detach orbital drone
>>
File: cheers fam.jpg (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>2785562
I've seen 3 separate cope from Cybertroons

1. "y-y-you know, it's just a heckin misunderstood masterpiece like VtMB and New Vegas, they were also broken on release!"
2. "I don't get it, it's just Witcher 3 but cyberpunk and that did so much better!"
3. "i-i-it's fixed"

Pick a narrative and stick with it shills
>>
>>2785890
Meanwhile your narrative is
>I fully bought into the marketing crap and expected GTA6 with a Cyberpunk skin
which is much more retarded
>>
>>2785904
Nah, I didn't expect GTA6 at all.

I expected Witcher 3 but Cyberpunk actually. Instead I got Borderlands meets Far Cry. But nice strawman attempt tranny
>>
>>2785868
Next year.
>>
>>2785904
>your narrative
my narrative is "game sux" though. they really aren't sending their best.
>>
>>2785820
Boring. CRPG’s are sleep-inducing
>>
>>2786043
I feel the same way about single-player FPS games. Played one, you played them all.
>>
>>2785614
ugh, can that obnoxious COD screen shake be turned off in the options menu?
>>
Cyberpunk 2077 is good now that it's an anime game and you can't disagree with me.
>>
my problem was that the leveled gear and enemies made it just feel like a ubisoft open world game but prettier
I guess thats kind of what the witcher 3 was too, though at least that had kinda interesting writing
>>
>still haven't made the third person models and camera they sold the entire game on for years, instead you are stuck on a retarded guns always drawn FPS mode at all times
lel
>>
There was talk about them adding third person at some point, anything happened on that front?
>>
Is cyberpunkdreams any good yet?
>>
Was doing Panam's mission where you're trying to rescue Saul. He's in a base filled with Raffenshits and it's supposed to be V sneaking in with Panam covering.
I walk in the front door, mow every faggot down with Panam screeching "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY OUT OF SIGHT!" I then waltz down into the basement, free Saul, shoot the three little faggots who spawned, and walk the fuck out. Would've been nice if there were some repercussions, like the Raffen holed up around Saul using him as a body shield or something. The way it played out was just retarded.
>>
>>2786451
>guns always drawn
>no 3D models
While the game is shit, these statements are simply false. You can stow weapons and V has a 3D model.
>>
>>2786251
>ubisoft open world
With 3 things to do. I don't even understand why they made vehicles available for sale, it was fucking pointless. Even without fast travel the vehicles made absolutely no difference.
>>
>>2786714
Who are you talking to?
Did you reply to the wrong post?
Where in the post did that person say the game isnt 3D.
>>
>>2786739
Obviously a mistake
>>
>>2785562
>This felt like a spiritual sequel to VTMB
Not even close
>>
>>2785623
and its equally shit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.