[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Just installed this obscure hidden gem of a video game.

What am I in for?
>>
>>2728845
I don't know. Report back when you develop your opinion.
>>
Nice. We need more obscure games posted here. What's this one?
>>
>>2728850
Oh nm just saw the filename. Never heard of that one.
>>
Nothing, you're a retarded NPC.
>>
>>2728850
It seems to be a weird mix of ARPG and Torment style game from a German studio.
There's nearly no voice acting except for the info dump from the narrator in the menu.
The combat is real time, but it's more akin to Diablo than RTwP from Torment.
There's lots and lots of text, and you have a talking sword which is a lot like Morte from Torment.
>>
>>2728877
What did he mean by this...?
>>
>>2728877
I installed it because I'm into the artstyle of old IE games and I have nothing else to play right now.
It was a hassle to get it running because there's no GOG version, so I had go through all the hoops (dgvoodoo, patching, cracked exe for the nocd).
It doesn't feel like the worst game because there's a lot of writing. Somebody actually had to hire a writer so it can't be the worst game in existence.
No reason not to make another thread since the other one was pure shitflinging.
>>
>>2728877
lol calm down
>>
>>2728877
>projecting this hard
>>
>>2728911
Midwits really need to stop using this word.
>>
>>2728912
You say that, but you're playing the same guessing game by acting like the armchair psychologist. For all I care, you're the depressed NEET projecting your emotional state onto posts on the internet. It sure comes off that way, bucko.
>>
>>2728912
You're literally shaking about some guy posting a thread about an RPG on an RPG board. You are the loser, faggot.
>>
File: 1355301698441.jpg (87 KB, 437x447)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>2728877
>>
>>2728845
There is already this exact same thread posted only a couple of hours before this one. Please stop spamming this shit game.
>>
>>2728922
Nigger I don't care about your schizoshit, I think using the word projection is retarded. It's overused by low IQ subhumans that have nothing good to say
>>
>>2728918
At least make it entertaining, look at the effort he put in and then you, why even post? Say something better than a stupid deflective buzzword
>>
File: manmirror.jpg (71 KB, 508x339)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>2728932
>low IQ subhumans that have nothing good to say
>>
>Although the game technically comes with six classes, there are really only
two: warrior and magician. The other classes are either nearly identical or
strictly inferior. For example, the magician is the only spellcasting class
that gets an intelligence bonus each level (intelligence is the most
important attribute for spellcasters), and it’s the only class that doesn’t
pay a penalty for casting battle spells (battle magic is the most important
magic school in the game).
based
>>
>>2728951
there is zero value of replying to a post with "projection". hard to comprehend?
>>
File: GP100_PROJECTOR_4.jpg (417 KB, 1712x963)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>there is zero value of replying to a post with "projection". hard to comprehend?
>>
>>2728969
Ah, finally do I meet the mythically cerebral intelligentsia that style on midwits by debunking common archetypes and denigrating the riff-raff peasantry. I tip my hat to you, sir, you are truly one of a kind amongst this uncultured rabble. Please do go on about your superior intellect and Mensa membership. Do explain how psych analyzing random internet comments elevates you above the mere grunts of society. Oh what a special day it is indeed.
>>
>>2728877
Projection: The Post.
>>
File: validation.png (9 KB, 331x331)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>2728845
>Just installed this
>>
File: gorasul.png (2.29 MB, 1920x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>2729248
Screw you, pal. Getting this junk to work was a pain.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.