[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 96215534_p30.jpg (1015 KB, 2756x2067)
1015 KB
1015 KB JPG
Continue to walk. The future is bright, carry on the flame of hope.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (661 KB, 800x542)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>the future is bright
>>
File: koishi_day.jpg (27 KB, 601x204)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I hope anons are ready for Koishi day!
>>
>>2593806
Leaf, please stop. I know you have your fetishes, but we need to keep it in the bedroom. Or in private.
>>
File: 1633457961447.png (1.82 MB, 900x1600)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>
>>2593787
I've heard that in BS2 you can find all the girls from the first game in some form or another.
I think I've found all of them except Goose:

>Leaf: obvious
>Red Hood: also obvious
>Elizabeth: boss of pond of bloody tears
>Elma: Her book is at the burning building it Lutwidge town
>Jean: Her book is in the cave at the Pond of Bloody tears
>Miranda: On the Beach of Grief
>Catherine: Statue/summon at Ox Ward
>Dorothy: You can find her house/talk to her at the Mental Ward
>Victoria: On the bench at station Hanover
Did I miss any? And where is Goose?
Sorry if the spoiler tags don't work.
>>
>>2594105
give humpty a bunch of souls
>>
Too bad your game is shit
>>
>>2594115
Too bad your opinion is shit
>>
>>2594109
I already have and raped it too that cannot be the fucking Goose reference.
>>
>>2594128
Do its service scene at 0 SEN.
>>
>>2594128
talk to her at 0 sen.
>>
>>2594128
Service with 0 SEN.
And kill her I guess.

Nice job finding all the others though.
>>
>>2593787
Does anyone remember where you get absolute precision from?
>>
>>2594188
I want to say it can be found in the Chaos Dungeon randomly, but I know it can be bought with candy from the bird in the dungeon.
>>
>>2594192
Thanks
>>
File: 1632011606739.jpg (333 KB, 1227x1440)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>
>>2594213
Faking rabbit whore.
>>
>>2593787
Is there going to be a BS3? Just curious
>>
>>2594222
Yes. Don't expect it anytime soon though, there's two side games coming out before it because the creator doesn't feel like he's creative enough to tackle BS3 just yet.
>>
>>2594188
Next question, does anyone know where the fear bubble spell was in the world.
>>
where do i download
>>
>>2594224
Thanks anon
>>
>>2594244
What, no Anchor? Or is Unis kicking your shit in?
>>
>>2594251
https://pastebin.com/UHv597QH
>>
>>2594263
thanks gamer
>>
>>2594260
Unis is kicking my friend in, yea. No idea if he has anchor but I used bubble when I did it I just don't remember where it came from.
>>
>>2594266
I've had far better luck with the Ring of Fear than ever relying on the bubble for that fight, so just use that. Anchor's fear won't work because it's a sure hit move, and those are inverted in this fight I believe. Just make sure your luck stat is decent and just go wild with something like Hans since you're just looking to hit and proc the ailment and the more chances you have per action the better off you are.
>>
>>2594263
I dont blame EMMM if he puts denuvo on BS3.
This pastebin stole 100 346$ from him so far
>>
>>2594270
It disn't steal anything since no one was going to buy the game in the first place. Anyone who liked it enough to buy it eithet did after or subbed to his fantia so dlsite doesn get it jew cut
>>
File: SteamNeverEver..png (60 KB, 598x395)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>2594270
I doubt EMMM cares. And that's not how that works.
>>
>>2594277
Chinese man says when twitter is also blocked for him
>>
>>2594213
SLEEP TIGHT RABBIT WIFE
>>
>>2594270
i wasn't going to buy this game anyway
>>
>>2594277
He can speak english?
>>
I just got the basic ending of the first game. Is there any point to going into NG+ or should I get the other endings on NG?
>>
>>2594356
I assume you got A, in which case depending on who's dead you might need to cycle for C, and you should do D after grabbing C.
>>
>>2594358
Who needs to be alive for C?
>>
>>2594369
If you didn't revive Jeanne, you're going to have problems.
>>
I let Belle go, did I lock myself out of getting all the fairy tales?
>>
>>2594479
No. Start looking for her from the entrance to the castle and working your way inwards.
>>
If Jabber is so powerful, how the fuck it dies to fucking rabbits? More like Jobberwock!
>>
>>2594491
Niggermen don't have a great track record when it comes to defense in BS.
>>
>>2594491
jabber killer is taboo in these threads anon
>>
How the fuck do you kill the slave emperor and empress?
>>
Does anyone know where I can get more of Lorde's fountain pen ?

I only have 6 left and my prospect of beating Unis isn't looking good without the health boost ...
>>
>>2594556
I think you can buy them in the shop in Carroll River.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (307 KB, 640x480)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
The unicorn is finally down.

>You do not have the option to rape her
I WILL never forgive Leiden.
I'm actually really starting to like the dumb feminist too

>Mabel ends up killing her anyway
Bros she just keeps getting better

I really like this fight, not being able to access any buff forces me to play in a way I haven't ever before, and it manages to be challenging without being an RNG-fest. The music really fits her like a glove too . It probably took me 5-6 hours to beat her (for comparison getting from the start of the 3rd DLC to this point 4-5 hours). Difficulty wise she feels more like a optional superboss than a main boss not that I'm going to complain

I'm a bit embarassed at how much harder I made this fight for myself I thought you need to kill all 4 of her at the same time in phase 2. So when I won it just feels like an empty victory it might have dethroned Lindamea as my favorite fight otherwise

>>2591790
I'm surprised Mr.Hoot doesnt have a domain , but that's probably going to be explained later I bet.

>>2591856
I did ended up using the Ring at first but switched it for the White Rabbit for the extra stats since I don't mind using asphyxiation bubble to proc the status manually

Also, Kneel
>>
File: eyes.png (24 KB, 152x107)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Does anyone know the exact version of Nessun Dorma EMMM used for the in-game version? The closest one I can find in this one, but I'm fairly sure I hear some differences between them.
https://youtu.be/Uau48wh5CeI
>>
>>2595086
So you got no H-scene? You must've fucked up somewhere
>>
>>2595086
If you wanted to fuck her you should had picked her route
>>
>>2595122
I thought you'd get to rape the other girl you didn't pick Leiden of all people should've known kill stealing someone's opponent without their permission is rude
>>
File: Spoiler Image (134 KB, 591x807)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
I need a redrawn version with Leiden and Unis
>>
>>2595086
Unis was the only girl I actually wanted to rape after that shitfest of fight, and then Leiden just kills her, I got so mad
You can save her you know, if you want the h scenes for completing her questline
Enjoy the snow beach.
>>
>>2595086

Anon you moron, you could have saved her, and then have sex with her, and then get her soul, and got a great weapon.

Also
I Knell My King. Anus is really difficult slow paced fight, I had a easier time with Ligma
Don't forget to search the area you didn't pick, don't forget to pick everything you see, enjoy the scenery and lore dumbs.
>>
>>2595142
The drummers should be winterbell soldiers as well.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (292 KB, 640x480)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
Holy Lore area

Definitely need time to process this massive of a dump.

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but the game made me feel bad for Prickett, and all it took to turn my opinion around was a flashback not even 2 minutes long.... humans are such fickle creatures, aren't we ?

P.S : Prickett is one thing, but if the game try to pull this shit for Leaf (I dont think I need to worry for this) or Jabber-Fucking-Wock (This especially, I sincerely hope there's a way to make her suffer eternal pain) I'm going to flip my burger

>Finally a scene with Mabel
About time, I've been holding off for this A bit disappointed it does not include a Panty-job though, missed opportunity Emmm.
Drunk May-May is a treasure, what a cute fossil

It definitely feels like the game is now leading to something big, I'll keep a lot of saves just in case.

>>2595185
>Could have saved her
Too late and I'm still pissed at the kill steal

>Don't forget to search the area you didn't pick
Thanks for reminding me , Sho is definitely a very interesting character
>>
>>2595266
Did you pay attention during Mabel's scene? She practically tells you her real name
>>
>>2595266
Remember to backtrack once reaching the throne room.
>>
>>2595266
>Maymay scene
You have witnessed it? Have you realized the importance of it? The supreme beauty of it? How holy...!
>>
>>2595275
>Practically tells you her real name
>Get confused
>remember Niggerman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .FUCK I thought it was cute when she kept saying it during the scene , shit now it's ruined

>>2595296
Yes, my dick realize the importance of it
>>
File: dumb stinky loser 2.png (208 KB, 778x581)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>2595306
Delete this

That realization was a -100 SEN moment
>>
File: Spoiler Image (655 KB, 600x800)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>2595301
What makes it all the more interesting is how she's supposedly bad at chess when she's, in fact, practically omniscient and making countless keikakus
>>
>>2595312
Fuck it was meant to be spoilered.
>>
>>2595306
I shouldn't put my dick in that... However
>>
>>2595314
WAIT SO THATS WHY SHE HAVE THE LOCK

God how am I supposed to jack off to her after this
>>
>>2595317
Anon you know what you have been fucking all this time, right?
She is no different in that sense, but she is more skilled, or rather, I think she can create a complete human form just like TCO could do supposedly.
Besides each and every time you fucked anything you were fucking her, if she willed it, she is in all places after all (prolly not the human part, it would be too much)
>>
>>2595306
>that gap
Bros...
I think I'm seeing the night sky.
>>2595313
>>2595313
>practically omniscient
Not even that, omniscient AND omnipresent.
In the Lovecraft lore, Yog-Sothoth is literally the one step below Azathoth and practically the reason why shit happens in the first place.She doesn't make keikakus, she IS KEIKAKUS.
All of them
>>
>>2595322
I would still tap Lorina's true form
I however, would not touch >>2595306 even with a ten feet long Dick unless I have ridiculously high SEN
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.52 MB, 3262x3996)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
>>2595333
Anon what are you talking about, she is so spheric! Also, lore moment, in story a woman got pregnant by Yog, possibly with a humanoid form iirc, so it's possible.
I've also made the image sfw kek
>>
>>2595266
>humans are such fickle creatures, aren't we ?
Nah, you just suck at this lol.
Congratulation on getting the best item in the game. did you also got the bunny suit?

>Too late
Too bad, it's one of the best weapon of the DLC with God's Angel.
Althought considering your low HP, it might not be as good.

>pic
For the love of fuck, yes, save. And prepare your anus. What you are going to see, no one can really explain it.
>>
>>2595338
He canonically fucked Leaf's sister twice since he is the progenitor of Ctulhu and Hastur and since Nug birthed big C and yellow king is his half-brother... yeah it happend and it's not that uncommon
>>
>>2595266
I don't know if it's too late, but make absolute sure you explore as hard as fucking possible before entering the door, and make a separate save before entering it too.
>>
Can I lock up crazy bird cunt in NG+ instead of killing her? Or does she escape to ruin my true end playthrough somehow? Also, is this the only thing that has a time limit?
>>
>>2595588
First question, yes. Second question, no. Third question, yes too, for a definition of 'time limit'.
Make her lose to the cock!
>>
>>2595597
What about the woman who killed herself at the turtle restaurant? Was that from bird madness shit or is it unrelated?
>>
>>2595597
Blackwell is timed too
>>
>>2595605
Good of you for not asumming all deaths are related to the bird, but Mocky's suicide murder was defninitely the bird
>>
File: Alice buying bread.png (43 KB, 715x736)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
Don't any of you get tired of the same threads on a weekly basis?
>>
i want to draw more Alice
>>
File: Easter Alice.png (15 KB, 838x674)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
so cute... i can't help but keep a picture of her open on my taskbar at all times
>>
>finish BS1
>lots of bullshit, but really enjoyed it
>immediately buy BS2
>rape corpse
>sanity increase
oh yeah, i'm thinking based
>>
So I defeated Cinderella, and have gotten ending B. Obviously from the ending message alone I can pierce together that there is more, but where exactly? Can I get a bone thrown my way without major spoilers on what to do now?
>>
>>2595728
Gather all of the heroines, gather all of the books for the library, and fulfill all of the requests given to you. Those should ideally be done in that same order.
>>
In Black Souls 1, where do I go to find the NPC for ending D?
>>
File: 91544995_p0.png (2.37 MB, 3133x2993)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
Which girl do you want to kiss the most?
>>
>>2595763
Go to the left side of the poisonous lake where you met the frog princess. There should be a cave entrance.
>>
>>2595763
The bog, there's a cave in like the middle of the place.
>>
>>2595766
>>2595767
Thanks, walked right past it.
>>
>>2595764
Maybe not her, she's stinky
>>
File: 93430974_p42.png (15 KB, 334x620)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>2595764
My wife MayMay.
>>
>Finally finished all BS1 endings
>Jumping straight into the sequel
>All those blood messages already from the get go
This is going to be an even wilder ride isn't it?
>>
>>2595898
>This is going to be an even wilder ride isn't it?
Much.
>>
File: 1.png (486 KB, 640x480)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>2595898
Pretty much.
>>
>Tried BS2 for the first time, didn't feel like it.
Months later "hmm i guess i'll try playing it properly by trying the first game first".

>Spends the countless all nighters on it to the point of it turning me into a nocturnal.
FUUuuck man, i never knew i could get so hooked to an HRPGM game. Also does anyone how to get bad ends for the heroines?

Are they canon or just pessimistic ends?
>>
>>2595920
did you talk to leaf at the front of that area that leads to the ball?
>>
>>2595920
They're canon
>>
>>2595920
>Also does anyone how to get bad ends for the heroines?
They're all canon so it's hard to call them bad ends per se, since those are normally not.
Also speak to Leaf at the front of Lost Empire's castle to receive her ring. As long as you keep it with you, you'll trigger those ends when talking to the fog and choosing a partner.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (443 KB, 640x480)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
Oh so this is why some of you were talking about a VN before, I thought that was just Off-topic shit.

Is there a way to save inside here ? After seeing picrel I have a feeling that would save me a lot of time.

I also have a feeling things are gonna get spooky soon but that may just be paranoia talking
>>
>>2595608
>for a definition of 'time limit'.
>>
>>2596002
>Is there a way to save inside here ?
No. If you want to screw around in there you need a save beforehand. There's a scene in here that ends up scaring most players.
>>
File: 95921291_p63.jpg (164 KB, 547x727)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>2596002
>Is there a way to save inside here ?
Nope! This is why we told you to save outside.
Did you got the bunnysuit? Here's a tip, if you equip it when asking for sex scenes, you won't lost it.
>>
>>2596011
>spoiler
Indeed, the most terrifying jumpscare of them all. I do hope he doesn't have heart problems.
>>
>"Alright, time for the first level up"
>"Oh hey, there's a remembrance room here as well"
>Option to tune down jump scare curse
How much of a jump scare are we talking about here?
>>
>>2596017
That particular option was added for little bitches complaining about their own mistakes, you should be fine.
>>
>>2596017
The option is worthless. You'll still get jumpscares, but using a different pic.
>>2596020
Based close-minded retard.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (443 KB, 640x480)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>Can't save inside
Guess I'll get used to skipping through the prologue

>>2596011
>>2596014
Truly the scariest jumpscare of all time

>>2596013
Thanks I thought that was kinda weird too that you can only ask for the scene one time
>>
>>2596022
>Based close-minded retard.
Hey, don't blame me, blame them for not taking the warnings they get telling them not to do that shit to heart and then not being man enough to deal with the consequences.
>>
>game lets you save in a failstate
unbelievably based
>>
>>2596044
No, I don't believe that's possible in either game.
>>
Just got the extended ends for all the heroines and damn imma need some explanation for each.

Especially with dorothy and elizabeth, those vague ends really stick in my head.
Do i get a more comprehensive answers in the sequel or will grimm just forgot they all existed?
>>
>>2596059
You'll get a more of an answer once you're done with BS1, actually. BS2 gives a bit more info but you'll have to piece it together.
>>
>>2596024
I don't blame you for criticizing the people who thoughtlessly raped/killed Bill in their saves, I blame you for being a close-minded retard.
If I'm doing my xnth run through the game and rape Bill to unlock his dungeons scenes, I don't need to deal with the jumpscare. It's annoying and it gets in the way, and once you're used to it it's not even scary.
>>
>>2596062
yeh i understand most of the endings but what i don't get is, these specifics.

why did dorothy turn into a balloon?
why did lizzy spontaneously combust?
why did red hood wanna kill me?
what's up with the children that killed goose?

did mary sue made everything up? are the heroines actually a lie?
man.... i need a fucking life i can't stop thinking.
>>
File: 1607406179813.jpg (14 KB, 370x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>2596073
>why did dorothy turn into a balloon?
That's called speed up pregnancy that gave birth to an abomination.

>why did lizzy spontaneously combust?
She didn't combust, she just gone splat. Does this remind you of anything?

>why did red hood wanna kill me?
She doesn't?

>what's up with the children that killed goose?
Those were children?

As for the rest, look at pic related.
>>
>>2596023
>Truly the scariest jumpscare of all time
Unironically, this is true. For all intend and purposes, this was a joke, but a joke that made people scared, more so than the actual scary stuff.
>>
File: 1624067824075.png (240 KB, 600x600)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>2596002
Here we go.
>>
>>2596067
>I blame you for being a close-minded retard.
How exactly am I being close-minded here?
>I don't need to deal with the jumpscare. It's annoying and it gets in the way, and once you're used to it it's not even scary.
What are you complaining about exactly? You even said it's hardly scary, and it's not like the option stops the jumpscare from appearing from what I remember, so there's no timesaves that I can think of that you'd gain from flipping it on. The changing of the visual does nothing that I can think of in terms of practical gain for the player unless you still find yourself getting scared by it whenever it pops up hours after the first time you saw it.
>>
>>2596075
you know what , you're right im being fucking ridiculous.
Im gonna go actually finish DMC3 until i can get my life in order.
>>
>>2596093
A-Anon.... while I applaud your tastes, you should at least continue the Black Souls at one point....
Or try to touch the fog without anyone.
>>
>>2596091
>How exactly am I being close-minded here?
How exactly are you not, when you say/imply that only one specific type of person or circumstance can justify a jumpscare toggle? Lol.
>What are you complaining about exactly?
Nothing, I'm just taking a piss on you for dismissing the possible reasons behind a jumpscare toggle >>2596020.
>>
File: horror.png (15 KB, 757x187)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>2596115
>when you say/imply that only one specific type of person or circumstance can justify a jumpscare toggle?
That kind of person is literally why it was added in for DLC 3 and why EMMM added shit like this to hints.txt, it's hardly an unjustified statement.
>I'm just taking a piss on you for dismissing the possible reasons behind a jumpscare toggle
Well I'd say you did a pretty shit job of it. Even assuming I'm wrong and it lowers the frequency of it popping up in the first place, it's already uncommon to begin with and you'd be shaving off literal fractions of a second for each time it shows up.
>>
>>2596115
nta, closedminded is not merely saying there is only one option, you can be closed minded for saying all options except one are viable.
>>
File: 1652434895326.png (16 KB, 353x322)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Rif...
>>
>>2596160
why is she so creepy?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (321 KB, 640x480)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
Just finished ending H

First Hein, now Carnacki, why is it that i always ended up getting emotional for the smug little shits ? Especially the description of his notebook, he doesn't deserve this....

>that Final fight with a Bajillion phases
What a climatic battle to end it on (based Emmm for using Uchii0 songs for the final phases, recognizing the music playing is super hype playing on difficulty 9 might have actually made thing easier for me because of how fucking strong Florence and Barnacle is, I just ended up using Black burst and King's Order and they just clear everything within two turns

>That whole section with Mabel
Hits me right in the heartstring, even better when you started using The wine on the final battle and it just feels like she's right there helping you too. though it's too bad for Lorde because I was too emotionally drained right after that to give the proper amount of fuck his fight and dialogues deserves.

I'm impressed how the game also manages to make me feel for Jub-Fucking-Jub out of all people. though It probably helps that her identity is not revealed until the very end and I was feeling sad for "Sister Alice"

>That very last scene
>The sound effect right before you get teleported back to the main menu screen depicting an open book

Please, please tell me I'm wrong, but did that imply Red got turned into a fairytale book right after that ? Because if that is indeed the case that's probably the most fucked up thing I've bore witness to in this series and you know how much that says with how Emmm likes to throw gut punches around
>>
File: Spoiler Image (432 KB, 3508x2480)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>2596188
Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
>>
>>2596188
What happens to fairy tales characters after they die in BS1? Now you can look up the next upcoming game from EMMM.
Also you found the bunny suit, right? It's very important (for your dick)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.21 MB, 2500x3000)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>2596188
>Please, please tell me I'm wrong, but did that imply Red got turned into a fairytale book
I think she died as a normal human, without turning into a book. Also this may sound cruel, but it's the best end for her. Too much shit has happened with her. She can't just go back to normal life. And it's BS after all. There is no good ending, only sadness.
>>
>>2596188
>Red got turned into a fairytale book
Yeah, it's probably that and a signifier that BS2's story is finally over, book's closed. Just like how the title screen is a picture of an open book.
>>
>>2596203
Wait... that hairstyle... is that... Shinki from Touhou. But Shinki is the mother of ALICE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
>>
so, i heard that the vn has 3 endings. i got the "kill everyone" one, and the "fuck everyone" one, too, but how do you get the "avoid everyone" one if i get kicked out of my room when alice is on the cieling?
>>
File: 1631495398103.jpg (246 KB, 728x658)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98291003
>>
>>2596255
>so, i heard that the vn has 3 endings. i got the "kill everyone" one, and the "fuck everyone" one, too, but how do you get the "avoid everyone" one if i get kicked out of my room when alice is on the cieling?
I would guess you can get it by avoiding everyone, in other words, avoid entering or inspecting any maps where the sisters can appear it.
Maybe go in and out of your room over and over until the time limit or something, idk.
>>
File: 1637633936299.png (724 KB, 648x481)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>2596188
Dayum. Congratulation, you only did it with Florence and Carnaki?

>That whole section with Mabel
If that can help, she's not truly dead, she's an avatar of Yog Shoggot, and EMMM stated by making Grimm trying to save her, she might have changed her mind about Niggerman and Human relationships.

>Please, please tell me I'm wrong, but did that imply
Either a reference to the title screen, that, or both.

Now, ask your questions, let us tell you about the lore, Ô Conqueror of Adversities.
>>
File: dodo2.jpg (813 KB, 1429x1600)
813 KB
813 KB JPG
>>2596291
>Yog Shoggot
>>
>>2596169
she's a bitch thats why
>>
>>2596259
Sleep tight rabbit wife...
>>
>>2596271
i just inspected everything in my room until i was kicked out, and then everything became "where's alice" and no matter how much i went back and forth from the vestibule and the second floor, nothing happened until i went into the living room.
>>
>>2596293
You are not Dodo.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (56 KB, 338x354)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCO_Certified
AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE RÄDDA MIG, NIGGERMAN. JAG HÅLLER PÅ ATT BLI GALEN
>>
File: Spoiler Image (275 KB, 640x480)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>2596291
>you only did it with Florence and Carnak
Yep, Im guessing the 3rd spot is for Gerda.Doesnt stop it from being any less KINO though When the final phase hits and they starts saying their line with the music I nearly creamed

I do have a lot of questions as it turns out

who was the smiling face talking to Leaf in one of Winterbell's teddy bear scene ?. I thought it's Mabel at first but that doesnt make sense considering the speaker referring to her as "my cute little Mary",then my mind went to Jabby but thats probably more because of my hateboner for her. Is it really Baphomet?I wasnt suspecting her at all considering the Matricide at end D but one of Mabel's conversation into the finale seems to imply she's still kicking around

who is the Serpent God supposed to be? he, like Lorina have dialogue where he refers to you as "Teacher". I was expecting something to come out of it, but did I just miss something ?

Red saving you at the perfect moment is too convenient to be a coincidence. so im guessing it's Mary-In need of gut punch-Sue pulling the string for the Hopium->True Despair whooper combo, my question is who the fuck let her out this time ? Could it be that Leaf was actually just pretending to be in captive this whole time and could actually break free anytime since the start (from the mystery smiling person helping her)?

Why do May-may needs to guide you to the Grand Guignol ?.I mean its just a straight walk. Also Holy shit that's a Keikaku Doori from Prickett,so many things could've gone wrong there

How do you pronounce Node in Niggerman ?

Finally how do you guys cope with the ending ?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.01 MB, 1240x1407)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>2596349
>smiling face
That's Jabber
>Node
Nodens

>why does May-may need to guide you to GG
Getting you out of TCO's garden was a joint effort by Prickett, Node and Mabel. I can't currently remember why she needs to accompany you, but it's clear it was planned. She says in her H-scene that her body is expendable

Also, try losing to GG and giving up for an extra ending
>>
>>2596349
>who was the smiling face talking to Leaf in one of Winterbell's teddy bear scene ?.
Jobberwock.
>who is the Serpent God supposed to be?
Unknown. Common theory is that he's a Great One that was invited into the garden and unlike Cthulhu actually accepted the invitation, but I've never seen anyone bring up a solid theory about their identity.
>my question is who the fuck let her out this time ?
Probably Node. Node showed her the way into Wonderland, and I'd bet it was also her who showed her the way out so she could help Grimm escape.
>Why do May-may needs to guide you to the Grand Guignol ?
Well, there was no other way to travel to the past than her door.
But after that, there's a good chance Yog was just using it as an excuse to ditch her Mabel persona before losing herself in her role like it happened to the 3 Alices and even TCO.

>How do you pronounce Node in Niggerman ?
Nodens.
>Finally how do you guys cope with the ending ?
Grimm has GG's powers.
He will bring all the fairy tales back to life, including my wife Dorothy.
>>
how do you guys cope with the ending ?
I'm waiting for her game that will be released this year
>>
>>2596361
I don't know. Do you really think it'll shed some light post H?
I think the most logical thing to do for that game is a BS1-BS2 interquel that shows what Red has been doing since she escaped Lost Empire until BS2's Ending G or H desu.
>>
File: 1640605371449.jpg (284 KB, 500x500)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>2596349
>>
>>2596385
EMMM teased Lindamea searching for Red in his boss battle so maybe we are going to see his backstory and how Node invited her,also my headcanon is that at the end of the game we are going to see Grimm and her child watching her tomb
>>
>>2596355
>It's Jef after all
I knew it, worst girl do attract each other after all.

>Node Lovecraft version is Noders
This can't be real
>Look it up
>It's true
Kek, talk about on the nose

I did try giving myself up before the fight against GG, is the ending different if you lose first before giving up ?

>>2596358
>no other way to travel to the past other than her door
I did catch the implication from Node that the whole DLC 3 past the elevator is in the past (Whats up with that anyway ?) .but I didn't know its related to her door, did I miss some incriminating dialogue or is it just part of her Niggerman package ?

>bring all the fairy tales back to life, including my wife Dorothy.
You just reminded me , I've always been wanting to talk about how Dorothy got treated in this game.

As far as I know She only has 3 appearances in this game

1. In The Mental Ward : Still one of the highlight of the game for me due to how unexpected and hard hitting it is

2. The Tragic Love hotel : This one is a participatory award for all the heroine , but her dialogue there is probably my 2nd favorite (first is Goose) I'm still mad Jeanne got shafted and doesn't even get a dialogue option here

3. the description for Antidote Herb: the most interesting one, its definitely the most minor, but also the one that always stuck with me the most. I keep thinking about it.It hurts how it implies Grimm memories fails to remember Dorothy

Yet , despite only having a total of less than 2 minutes of screen-time, she manages to become one of the character I thought about the most during my playthrough (Hell I definitely think about her way more in this game than in 1). Does anyone else feels this way ? I cant put a logical reason on why she lives in my head rent free now (and she's only my 4th/5th favorite when BS 1 ended)
>>
My mother, she killed me,
My father, he ate me,
My sister Marlene,
Gathered all my bones,
Tied them in a silken scarf,
Laid them beneath the juniper tree,
Tweet, tweet, what a beautiful bird am I.

1812 Grimms' Fairy Tales are quite something
>>
>>2596396
Kek, best thing I've seen all day. Thanks Anon, I needed that
>>
>>2596401
besides leaf and arguably jeanne, she's most people's first actual companion.
>>
File: 1639352497688.png (925 KB, 954x930)
925 KB
925 KB PNG
>>2596405
>what a beautiful bird am I
Every time.
>>
File: black souls identity tree.jpg (1.94 MB, 3558x3630)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>2596349
First off, here's a tentative tree made by a based Anon.
>who was the smiling face talking to Leaf in one of Winterbell's teddy bear scene ?
The jury is still out, but judging by the smile, and the dialogues, it's most likely Jabber

who is the Serpent God supposed to be?
Note that the Serpent God look vaguely like Alice, this isn't a coincidence. It seems that the Serpent God is a niggerman, most likely Yig, that has taken the role of Francis Liddell, for two reasons that are found in the cemetary, you can find an armor called 'Viper's Clothing', the description state 'Embroidered with "Francis Liddell", you also find a monster called 'Yigzoh', Yig, Yigzoh...

>Red saving you at the perfect moment is too convenient to be a coincidence
Nah, it's most likely time mumbo jump. GG has some form of control over time, so something has probably gone 'wrong' because of that, and Leaf is still alive because of that.
The keikaku started at the start of the game, and plan seems to have been, put you in contact with Red Hood, give you more sanity, leave Grimm doing his things and regain his sanity. Everyone have all the time in the world after all, since it's theorized that everything happent in one night, that was repeated over and over again because of TCO using GG.
>>
File: boss11.png (1.19 MB, 1000x707)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>bs1
What is this boss supposed to be? Where did he come from, is he some kind of niggerman?
>>
>>2596449
he is the first boss that you fight in Red's game and it's suppose to be a tree, I don't know why it is still alive maybe it's recycled by Mary
>>
>>2596405
Fairy tales were basically medieval creepypastas, until late 19th/early 20th century casualized them for kids
>>
File: 90024777_p4.jpg (535 KB, 1750x2450)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>2596349
>>2596445
>Why do May-may needs to guide you to the Grand Guignol ?
To explain things to you, she has a lot of dialogue that are randomly picked. Try to do the staircase multiple times to get them all.
Also, Maymay 'needed' to die because she became too attached to her 'role' and Grimm, which generally spell doom for niggermen, as they generally fucking die, destroy everything, and or lose themselves in their roles, of course most of the time it was mostly Leaf just fucking everything like the cunt she is..

It surprises me that you haven't asked about Lorde, GG, the LN, and the other nigggermen.

>Finally how do you guys cope with the ending ?

Remember what Nightingale said. Carry on the flame of hope.
>>
>>2596445
Spoiler this image
>>
How the FUCK do I beat Nurse Call and why am I so retarded?
>>
>>2596463
Learn how to weapon swap, use buffs and God's angels with anchor for massive dps and don't forget absolute precision when you have to dispel enemy's requiem
>>
>>2596461
The imagine is too large and you need to literally click to see the spoilers, that I said were spoilers, so I won't.
>>
>>2596486
>the imagine
Image. Fuck the heath.
>>
>>2596401
>3. the description for Antidote Herb: the most interesting one, its definitely the most minor, but also the one that always stuck with me the most. I keep thinking about it.It hurts how it implies Grimm memories fails to remember Dorothy
I have a dump of BS1's events and text strings, and I can't find a single mention of this. I don't remember Dorothy saying something about herbs either.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (295 KB, 640x480)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>2596445
>Time mumbo jump
ah of course, I should've noticed that sooner since Killing Leaf or Red in the wonderland probably wouldn't stop you from getting this ending.

>Bandersnatch Lovecraft equivalent supposedly only second in terms of wisdom to Mabel
??????

>>2596459
GG is a whole package to unpack , I probably would need to go through the ending a few more times first.

Can you remind me who LN is again ?

For Lorde I didn't pay attention to his final fight dialogue as much as I should since he came right after that hydraulic press scene with Mabel. But what I gathered so far is that his real life counterpart is the author of GG. Which I thought is weird since the version of GG here is supposedly created by Node and the CO from Mary's power.

This coupled with his last dialogue not recognizing GG as his "child" led me to believe that he's not actually the "prince of hell" and is really just a lost confused soul like Grimm who mistook the GG as his creation. It would also explain why he doesn't have a domain, the hoot is just a really skilled dude that knows how to fight really well. And all his seething and being obsessed with you stemming from a stupid misunderstanding is the kind of dark irony that I would expect from Emmm

>>2596507
Here
>>
>>2596508
You got the Prince of Hell right basically, he is an autistic dude that schizo-astral travelled to the past just because someone dared to name something like his own creation. I mean I get he was justified, I would be mad too if a bunch of uncreative gods would steal my stuff.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (92 KB, 1440x1200)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>2596508
Here's a tentative timeline, made a based Anon, except spoilered just in case.
>LN
I meant the Light Novel section bro.

>Lorde
You are 99% right. He seems to be the true Lorde, but was so autistic that he got into Wonderland somehow. You were actually supposed to get his sword, but because of space limitation, it wasn't limited, hence the mod made by another based Anon.
But yeah, Grand Guignol the theatre from Paris, and Grand Guignol, the artificial Niggerman, are both different thing, it is funny mordbidly funny that he got jealous of you.

Speaking of GG, GG is actually a niggerman named in the Lovecraft Mythos.... but I forgot which one, and forgot the link to the wiki.
>>
>>2596349
>who is the Serpent God supposed to be? he, like Lorina have dialogue where he refers to you as "Teacher".
Well some people still debate the point but try reading the description for the "Viper's Clothes" armor, and keep in mind you find it in Liddell Cemetery.
>>
File: 80820798_p0.jpg (325 KB, 1098x950)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>2596545
>it wasn't limited
*Implemented, fuck, my head is full of dodo.
>>
https://twitter.com/nandou_zhen/status/1524804996793249792/photo/1

No idea what's going on, but BS2 spoilers I guess.
>>
>>2596631
Leaf bros...
>>
>>2596401
>DLC 3 past the elevator is in the past (Whats up with that anyway ?)
Even the Nursing Graveyard is in the past. Dee and Dum are a surprisingly good information resource for shit in the game, and they discuss how Florence turned into a beast (like how she goes demonbeast for her second phase) and died when you talk to them early on. Ghouls are also another clue, since Lorina and Griffy have been hunting them down for quite a while and have all but eradicated them in the present-day Wonderland, but they're crawling around in the Nursing Graveyard and still being given the treatment when you see them there.
>>
>>2596631
Here's full
>>2596259
>>
>>2596631
Translation?
>>
>>2596639
You forgot to mention what Ghouls TRULY are, and with what they are created.
Anon's head is gonna explode.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (197 KB, 974x1024)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>2596631
The only inconsistency I see in the BS lore is for what fucking reason did Node let Leaf live, but then again, she's a Mary Sue. Now that I think about it maybe Prickett asked for it because she wanted to torture her
How many anons ITT still can't read runes?apart from me
>>
>>2596483
>and don't forget absolute precision when you have to dispel
I have 30 hours in this and haven't found a Dispel book or anything like that. Am I just the most Dodo of Dodos?
>>
>>2596658
>Now that I think about it maybe Prickett asked for it because she wanted to torture her
Nah, Prickett wanted to murder her ass on the spot, and had to settle for just keeping the green fuck locked in her torturerape dungeon right next to where she is. I can't think of why exactly Node would want the canadian alive either, but if I had to guess she thought she could manipulate the hack in her attempts to snatch Grimm away from the garden and keep him for herself. Mary's ring is a requirement for the reverse route, so I don't think it's an entirely unjustified assumption.
>>
>>2596658
>>2596670
I think it's there for the sake for torture if you enter her chamber at 0 SEN, a new red message appears basically saying "For your satisfaction", so basically she is left there so you can have some "fun".
>>
>>2596653
what's the lore about Ghouls?From what I could gather they are people from the Crimean war that transform after drinking the star fluid and they are suppose to be Hastur's soldiers for the next niggerman war
>>
>>2596664
Inspect the corpses at Blllingsgate Fish Market. One of them has it.
>>
>>2596631
>node calls grimm "xxxx-sama"
lewis bros...
>>
>>2596673
The room itself in Queensland? Absolutely. You can grab fairy wings/powders and green souls from the room above from what I remember. Prickett (referred to as TCO in the bear scene immediately after GG's creation) was going to splat Mary until she was stopped by Node.
>>2596664
It's in Billingsgate, there was even a message added in DLC 3 telling you there's a body in the area by it from what I remember. From the Fuming Forest elevator, head towards the bottom left corner of the map, it's in a small aclove around there from what I remember.
>>
>>2596679
That's actually that. But the star fluid can actually be found in The Pond of Bloody Tears as enemies
>>
File: 98291003_p1.jpg (887 KB, 1053x1391)
887 KB
887 KB JPG
>>2596658
>what fucking reason did Node let Leaf live
Wait that's a good question.
>>
File: dispel.png (50 KB, 640x46)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>2596681
Thanks wonderlandfriend.

>>2596684
A detailed explanation wasn't necessary, just if I was missing anything obvious. Thank you, though.
>>
>>2596684
>spoiler
That reminds me of Tinkerbell's location. I keked.
>>
File: 1649578468720.png (426 KB, 817x805)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>2596259
>>2596631
While I am not a translator, I am a typesetter. If someone provides a quality translation for these pages I'd be happy to typeset them.
>>
>>2596679
>From what I could gather they are people from the Crimean war
They're being made to re-enact the Crimean War as a means of training, from what I remember. The people themselves are wanderers that wash up on the edges of the gateless garden (Nursing Graveyard) and aren't from any single place in particular that I can think of.
>that transform after drinking the star fluid and they are suppose to be Hastur's soldiers for the next niggerman war
In a nutshell, yeah.
>>2596691
Stictly speaking, it's the pests present in the blood that are used to make the medicine I believe. The Pond of Bloody Tears has them because it's where Prickett spent most of her time trying to an hero out of guilt.
>>2596698
EMMM hides little things like that with item placements every so often. The Milton Knight set + bloodstain message right next to it is actually an example with direct lore implications, especially given the context of the Nursing Graveyard.
>>
>>2596701
Oh yeah, Milton, who could be the Sheep God, or the Christian God
>>
>>2596715
Milton is definitely fashioning himself after the christian god, but I have strong doubts that he actually is. He's directly cited as a god of sheep with the Milton Knight set and by Hyde in the Graveyard however, along with his sheep being present there at 0 SEN. My biggest question regarding the whole matter isn't even about his relationship to the niggerman introduced as a god of shepherds, it's if it's really the same Milton that wrote Paradise Lost and somehow ascended into niggerman status or otherwise actually managed to find a way to tap his creativity.
>>
>>2596721
They could also be the same being. Which I doubt to be honest.
>>
>>2596730
>Which I doubt to be honest.
As do I, them being two entirely different entities makes much more sense to me.
>>
>>2596099
Alr did finish the fuck out of BS1, im just trying to get my life back.

Cuz i literally spent 4 whole days of nothing but this game, trying to get all endings. And now i can't stop thinking out of it, really keeps me up at night.
for the time being im kinda play simple game to ease the nerves, so i can continue with the Sequel.
>>
>>2596762
Amateur.
>>
>>2596160
CUTE!
>>
File: bros....png (287 KB, 891x765)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>星夢ゲイザー.ogg
>>
>>2596836
Prickett's a shit singer. Still, I'm sure EMMM did his best with what he could find.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.27 MB, 1040x780)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>2596836
The perfect heroine!
>>
>>2596882
One day, I will come back for you.
>>
>>2596882
Stupid hair for stupid girl
>>
File: Spoiler Image (567 KB, 360x263)
567 KB
567 KB GIF
>>2596914
Delete this post, and then yourself.
>>
>>2596882
https://files.catbox.moe/0qm8bt.jpg
>>
>Equipping Miranda's Axe or Inquisitor's Scythe at the start of battle will have special dialogue
Oh hey nice.
>>
>>2596917
Wait... is that...
No, it can't be
>>
File: Spoiler Image (140 KB, 682x568)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>2596925
>>
>>2595721
Have fun
>>
Can you guys point me to the translation website? I've forgot it
>>
File: 91609668_p15.jpg (244 KB, 1199x742)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>2597260
ФibЁ@ew@ХwД@ufbvo
>>
>>2597260
There's the official translation you can get from DLSite. The only other translation is a shitty google translate hackjob
>>
>>2597260
Just raise your SEN bro.
>>
>>2597260
Niggermen speak?
>>
>go to check victoria's covenant benefits
>suddenly only her and node in the list
um...bros???
>>
File: ohnonono.png (30 KB, 110x142)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>2597350
Here we go again. Check the covenant locations
>>
File: 1611977534433.gif (318 KB, 808x528)
318 KB
318 KB GIF
>>2597350
never gets old
>>
>>2597352
>>2597353
>>
Fuck Leaf. Why did it have to be her?
>>
>>2597385
That's just how it is in this doggy dog world.
>>
>>2597352
>>
File: Spoiler Image (79 KB, 409x334)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2597350
>spoiler
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: EMMM.png (920 KB, 594x997)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
EMMM?

https://twitter.com/toro_yori_ebi/status/1525314616460312577
>>
>>2597485
Why does he continue to wear the santa hat?
>>
>>2597486
It's very cute
>>
>>2597486
Not anymore.
>>
File: e7KW98ot_400x400.jpg (25 KB, 228x228)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2597486
Looks like he finally changed it.
>>
>>2597485
Going back to his roots
>>
>>2597485
Payphones in 2022?
>>
>>2597499
They still exist in the boonies
>>
File: 1623357213220.jpg (15 KB, 543x640)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>2594213
WAKE THE FUCK UP
>>
Alright, whats a good way to beat unicorn bitch?
Cant buff, she dodges 90% of my attacks, always counters, and she destroys my HP in a single turn everytime. The message says to use Fear but it only worked once and even then she was still dodging.
>>
>>2597569
Fear is your ticket to beating her. Use more dakka, get that Luck stat up higher if shit ain't proccing.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (401 KB, 640x480)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
Does DLC 3 have any more hidden walls aside from The one you need to progress Carnacc's questline ?

>>2597574
>get that Luck stat up higher if shit ain't proccing
Kek, that reminds me of my base stats when beating her
>>
>>2597589
No, that should be it. Try talking to Node, the Doll, and the Hatta/Hare duo if you haven't yet.
>>
File: 1622390323728.png (1.01 MB, 760x568)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>2597350
I love this part.
>>
>>2597350
There's no way we still get newfags
>>
Vernai leaves the rabbit hole after 1 torch, right?
>>
>>2597612
Yeah.
>>
>>2597613
Fuck, next cycle then
>>
>>2597617
If you want to do his quest you should really just head straight to him ASAP.
>>
>>2597611
>>2597601
feeling bullied right now. can't believe the game did this to me. apparently i got ending A without seeing like 80% of the game. going through all the locations i missed and just seeing the carnage. it's awful. i never talked to bill, shisha, or a bunch of other people.
>>
>>2597624
Congrats anon, now it's time to try and figure out what the fuck happened and see what you can do to stop it from happening in the future.
>>
>>2597624
Your next course of action should be finding the murderer. List all the different ways they died, figure out the howdunnit. Once you do, whodunnit should become obvious
Hint: there is only one murder weapon
>>
>>2597627
>>2597626
i feel like it's more like 90% now after going back through, i found bandersnatch and jubjub, lorina, miranda, griffy's body, a note from blackwell...holy shit this game is amazing. i really feel like the protagonist of a kino timeloop show
>>
Just got all the BS2 endings, what the fuck just happened?
>>
>>2597648
Happiest girl in the world happened
>>
>>2597648
Time for some lore diving. State what you think happened and let the lore autists correct you. Let's start with the basics - do you know the true identity of ending G Alice?
>>
>>2597591
And Victoria.
Oh and before asking them to wear the bunny suit, equip it, so it won't be 'used'.
>>
>>2597653
I have no clue.I'm just going to assume it was an evil alien from the moon. What's up with all the babies being killed? Also, is high SEN insanity?
>>
>>2597674
>Also, is high SEN insanity?
Yes
>>
File: Spoiler Image (707 KB, 1984x990)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
>>2597674
Ending G Alice is constantly referred to as The Crawling One. If you're familiar with the Cthulthu Mythos, Nyarlathotep's is often referred to as The Crawling Chaos. Alice is an eldritch abomination
SEN in in-game files is referred to as Sendam - madnes backwards. What you see at 0 SEN is the true form of the beings inhabiting the Wonderland. Well, mostly - you're still under the effects of TCO's brainwashing at all times, but what you see at 0 SEN is closer to the truth
>>
>>2597681
So all the Alices popping up were its "limbs"?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (424 KB, 640x480)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMUnimcaSsY
>>
>>2597491
EMMM's Koishi is so cute...
>>
>"Oh hey, lets play a game of spot the difference, I even give you a price"
>Ah sure, why not
>"Make sure to focus on the middle of the screen, alright?"
>Yeah sure, probably just some stupid minigame or something
>Its a jumpscare
Someone tell me when I can rape this bratty cat. The ring is neat though.
>>
>>2597832
Maybe
>>
>>2597691
The teeming mass of Alices was TCO/Prickett/BS1 Alice. The three Alices were Bandersnatch, Jubjub and Jabberwocky. There was a fourth one, Older Sister Alice, who disappeared at some point before the game began and was replaced by Lorina.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.84 MB, 1184x2078)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>2597855
Don't forget GG (Alice), Alice-02 and the VN Alice
>>
Unis is so cancerous, holy fucking shit.
>dodge
>dodge
>dodge
>>
>>2597917
Remember she will dodge all your unavoidable attacks, just saying because I've seen some anons trying to fight her with god's angels
>>
File: Spoiler Image (405 KB, 640x480)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
I've been thinking about Alice
and now I'm confused about pic related, Alice there is Prickett, rabbit is the Prayer master and the last one is... which part of Grimm? Just Lewis Carroll?
Where and when did this take place? Which niggerman got summoned by the rabbit?
Is this before BS1, after TCO noticed Carroll and pulled him into Wonderland (TCO's garden), which got later fucked up by rabbit summoning niggermen and then Leaf stole Carroll to create Grimm, pushing TCO into madness?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.35 MB, 3840x2322)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>2597937
>Grimm/Lewis
It's a source of constant debate within the community. The Japs seem to think it's Grimm, but the lore autists here seem to agree it's Lewis
Your interpretation seems to be correct, except the TCO madness part. What pushed TCO to madness was love itself, it didn't seem to be able to handle human emotions. Though of course Lewis being stolen as its emotions reached its peak definitely didn't help
>>
>>2597937
>which part of Grimm? Just Lewis Carroll? Where and when did this take place? Which niggerman got summoned by the rabbit?
General consensus around here is that Yes, the tea party happened with Alice Prickett, Prayer Master and Lewis Carroll.
Prayer Master was jealous of Alice and Lewis' relationship because he was in love with Alice herself, so he prayed (probably to separate them) which allowed Leaf to invade Wonderland. Leaf took Lewis Carroll to insert it into her Grimm, and a couple of other things in the process, which leads to Black Souls 1
>and then Leaf stole Carroll to create Grimm, pushing TCO into madness?
Nah, TCO fell in love with Grimm and got lost inside her role as Alice, just like it happened to the 3 Alices working for it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uR3vAIvk4k
>>
>>2597589
Just before entering the city you can go to the right. The footsteps on the snow should help you.
>>
>Hit max level
>5k in all stats
>Do a 0 SEN difficulty 9 run
>Get absolutely shit on by the Nightmares[/spoiler
>Spend 3 million souls on tainted black souls
>Still get shit on
Any advice? I can't use covenants and I think I have the best weapons so far. Also where the fuck is ending B?
>>
>>2598072
>Also where the fuck is ending B?
There's a .txt file that tells you the unlocking conditions for each ending, Dodo.
>>
>>2598075
Huh, so there is.

Nothing in there about embracing ambition and hitting the 10k-20k stats needed for DLC 3
>>
>>2598072
start farming chaos dungeon skip everything and only open chests
>>
>>2598081
>embracing ambition and hitting the 10k-20k stats needed for DLC 3
Idk about the former, but the latter was just a tip EMMM mentioned on Twitter, and it's not needed per se. DLC3 can be completed on SL1.
>>
>>2598072
>>2598094
And interact with the grey fairies. Those will give you Your Level * 1000 in souls.
>>
>>
Hey guys, SEN 0 runner here. Where's bandersnatch?
>>
>>2598171
she doesn't appear at 0 sen
>>
How does one reach the moon?
>>
>>2598171
Inside her lair at Fuming Forest.
>>2598181
Yes she does.
>>2598191
Go to Ox Ward University, interact with the telescope and don't touch anything for a while at 0 Sen.
>>
One final question:

Endless Tea Party
Caroll River
Red Queen's palace
Beach
????
????

Where are the girl's memories?
>>
>>2598217
One is in Oxward's secret area, the other one is in Queensland
>>

>Didn't trust Mary Sue
>So I sold the ring
God bless idiocy
>>
>>2598229
considering what the ring does in BS1 I'd say what you did was the opposite of idiocy
It just so happens that the game fucks you over for that this time
>>
>>2598229
Yer a Smart Playa Anon.

To this day, I'm still confused as to WHY it is needed for BS2 ending.
>>
>>2598309
So you can rub it in her face
>>
>>2598309
Because F and G are 2 faces of a same coin and she's directly connected to both.
>>
>>2598309
Presumably because it also directly affected endings in BS1. HOW exactly that works is a mystery to me though, but I'd almost argue it's an extension of Mary Sue's will.
>>
>>2598333
I should mention that this is more or less the same idea I have regarding Prickett's Ring. Honestly, "will" might not be the right term for it, but it's probably something in that ballpark since both of them have direct influence on the game endings (BS1 heroine endings/BS2 reverse route for Mary, BS2 H for Prickett), and Prickett's Ring also lets you understand TCO as well.
>>
>>2598309
I'd say it's either because of Jabber as seen in the bear memories of winterbell, who may have told Leaf to give us the ring so she knows when end G/F is about to happen, or just another memory so Grimm can remember his past after being brainwashed for a new cycle (flame memories of his past as Lewis, Leaf ring as his memory of the events in BS1, and 10 encounters with Red as a problem in the present)
>>
>>2598229
That barely does anything to be fair. Yes it skips the bad part of the endings, but then you just get half of the narrative, it's akin to closing your eyes on each ending and pretending she didn't turn your life to shit in them.
>>
>>2597929
I used god's angels with her for the sole purpose of stacking the attack passive. max stacks plus frumious wrath with anchor one shotted her second phase. It was slow but it worked
>>
>>2598319
Noice.

>>2598333
>>2598345
So Niggerman powers of love and time?

>>2598345
Yoooooooo, that's pretty smart.
>>
>>2598393
>max stacks plus frumious wrath
Damn, you're patient.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (574 KB, 640x480)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
I'm really ,really glad I bothered reloading back to see what choosing Unis would be like

>She went off on the whole package of an autistic schizo feminist rant (that feels way too personal, Emmm must've some firsthand experience with this)
>Confirmation that Mabel's clothes are canonically erotic (it's not just me after all)
>You proceed to Break her dumb unicorn horn after she get BTFO'd (Extraordinarily based my god)
>All the while game keeps hammering what a shitty, hypocritical person she is for maximum catharsis to what comes next
>Her scene even have a Glasses ON/OFF toggle
>Her change of attitude in the jail

Holy Correction KINO, my knees were already entrenched deep on the ground by the 3rd point but it just kept going. I hope Unis (or a character like her ) returns in the next BS , this whole thing is fucking hilarious

This is way better than Leiden's route, though you also get that Badass Rain of Blood CG with best girl on that so it evens things out a little

Already checked back with everyone for any change of dialogues, I don't think there's much else I can do this cycle.
Anything else I can/should do with the game ?Bros I'm not ready for it to be over.
>>
>>2598640
the lion is the better character, but the bitch has the better rape scenes. also, kill stealing isn't very nice.
>>
>>2598640
Maybe try the good end result for Gerda's quest if you haven't already, the alternate endings to the VN section, and read all the item descriptions and stuff like that.
>>
>>2598640
>this whole thing is fucking hilarious
It feels to me like EMMM decided to go full comedy for some of the scenes. Especially Sho's, her "rape" scenes were comedy gold
Unfortunately, I don't think there's much else for you to find. You'll have to join the rest of us in the BS3 waiting room. Either try other games like Black Souls or go for an SL1 (difficulty 9 optional) run
>>
File: 1643957347546.png (143 KB, 886x216)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
After being done with the game for months now and partaking in lore discussion I still think its all a fever dream. Like I can recall the entire story and what transpired but it doesn't seem real from the sheer schizo reality of it all.
Am I just alone in this feeling?
>>
File: carnacki.png (104 KB, 630x212)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>2598701
Game? What game? We made all this up, anon. You must've had a bad trip while playing Solitaire or something if you think any of this is real
>>
>>2598663
I redid Gerda's thing too, is the "good end" Her disappearing peacefully after you kill the boy yourself ?
For the VN in addition to the normal end I also got the fucking off after sleeping with both Edith and Lorina is there any other alternate end besides that ?

>>2598665
just did Sho's "rape" scenes too, I know I'm the one controlling him , but What was Grimm even expecting there ?
Also
>This particular Rape scene more lovey-dovey than the normal ones If we ignore the genocide of billions of your potential offspring
So it indeed is true that rape is the purest form of love

What kind of Niggerman is she supposed to be anyway ? Her 2nd phase has the Great Ones battle theme so I'm assuming she's one (interesting on how this implies that Mary could "create other Great Ones" though she might have been born one already before the bitch kidnapped her)

>>2598662
Honestly I started to unironically like Unis's character after the colossal ass beating she delivered to me in her fight .
>>
>>2598640
>Anything else I can/should do with the game ?Bros I'm not ready for it to be over.
Do >>2597591 >>2597662 if you haven't yet, try raping sackhead before giving her the meds and just fucking around in general for the Nursing Graveyard as well. Hyde has some interesting things to say in particular with his dialogue options and you can see him after he's drowned himself in a toilet for extra hilarity. I'd also try to complete your DLC 3 rapedex and see what Sho has to say both inside the jail and outside.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (691 KB, 1076x1313)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>2598726
She's obviously a Shoggoth, anon
>>
>>2598730
Oh, and the VN should be another obvious target to poke around in, off the top of my head there's three different endings, with two lead-in variants to the normal one depending on if you let time run out or not. There's some other non-ending related fuckery that can be interesting to see as well.
>>
>>2598732
Sorry Anon, my Lovecraft is very Dekinai Though in hindsight I should've just googled her very incriminating Tekeli's catchphrase

>>2598730
Don't you hate it when your attempt at rape ends with the victim's head twisting unnaturally and repeatedly at high speed ?

I checked all of Hyde's dialogue option but forgot what he said already, guess I'll refresh my memory then
>Already overwrote all save files before meeting the HOOT
I fucked up
>>
File: Spoiler Image (47 KB, 401x80)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>2598750
>Don't you hate it when your attempt at rape ends with the victim's head twisting unnaturally and repeatedly at high speed ?
Yeah, sure is a pain, especially when their head blows up afterwards. I assume you already know what this is talking about then?
>>
File: 1651318340261.gif (2.21 MB, 247x183)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
Guys how do i complete the Cheeky Oysters quest? Im dumb
>>
>>2598763
You can store/sell the fish.
>>
>>2598763
>>2598764
Can't you also give it to Wolris?
>>
>>2598793
Not that I remember at least.
>>
>>2598764
>>2598793
Thanks
Immediately after i decided to rape her anyway instead because she wants me to kill the walrus
>>
>>2598640
Breeding Lion is a better and nicer character, but jesus, is the Feminazi is fun to destroy, fuck, she's destroying herself on her own.
Have you noticed what happen if you don't kill or rape her? The fucking keks.

>I don't think there's much else I can do this cycle.
You did Gerda, picked the souls, looked at every LN sections ending?
>>
File: 82088843_p0.jpg (284 KB, 1318x864)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
I want to have wholesome romantic handholding sex with Dinah!
>>
>>2594263
the pastebin dont work what do
>>
>>2598912
The link still works, it's probably just IFPS taking a shit.
>>
So is Carrol's soul free now? Is Lovecraft in Grimm? I think Dr. Seuss would be another fun author to base a game on.
>>
>>2598957
Did you beat DLC3 already?
Likely not. Time still looped to before it and the timelines overlapped anyway. There may be a Lewis Carrol free out there because of that ending just like there is a Red Hood from her personal ending and a Dead Hood from Ending C, but the current Grimm likely still has a Lewis Carrol in him
>>
File: Alice question mark 2.png (26 KB, 716x522)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Dearest Alice has blessed me once more!
I'm quite happy with this however shobby it is.
i think its time i start moving on to some proper drawing programs like paint.net
>>
File: Alice.png (17 KB, 492x423)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>2598971
Ah... even the jankiest of drawings she manages to look sooo pretty <3 ah Alice oh Alice dear Alice sweet Alice...
I love you!
>>
>>2598976
Based enthusiasm
>>
File: Spoiler Image (58 KB, 640x290)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Hello, why we not *invited* to *party*? We know *fun* *games*!
>>
>>2598984
Alice?
>>
>>2598856
when i was fighting the unicorn the first time, i wanted to rape her because i thought death would be a mercy. when she started dreaming about her parents, i figured i would let her live because i knew the worst thing you could possibly do to a feminist is to ignore them. unfortunately, i didn't know she would spawn elsewhere, and i unfortunately haven't looked, so could you please tell me what happens?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (437 KB, 639x480)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>2598993
NTA, but here.
>>
>>2598993
In two spoilers
Go back to where you talked to her first
There's unicorns around a big fire. In the shiny spot you can pick up her soul. Presumably, the unicorns burned her.
IN OTHER WORDS. MAXIMUS KEKUS.
>>
>>2598993
The other unicorns sick of her bullshit, burn her alive. I guess they only put up with her because she was the strongest around and could get them to the crown, and were gonna murder her once they got there, but since she failed to do that, they just fucking murder her once they arrive back.
>>
>>2599011
>>2599020
>>2599033
fucking KEK! oh my god, that's so cathartic. the best part is that you know it's 100% in line with the kind of people a feminazi would surround herself with. i take it you can murder the horses, too?
>>
>>2598957
>So is Carrol's soul free now?
I think so, but there's other people that don't.
>>
Does anyone have the smiling man CG in full resolution?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (286 KB, 640x480)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>2599198
Only this from the game files, you're gonna have to try and search EMMM's twitter and see if he ever posted it.
>>
>>2598665
>try other games like Black Souls
such as? except souls games and that one untranslated game called npc something, i don't know any sequel is not like bs and it's shit
>>
>>2599227
The Heart of Darkness by Kagura Games.
>>
is there a no commentary playthrough of this anywhere with the h-scenes included
>>
>>2599285
Yeah, yours. Now go on and start working on it.
>>
>>2599280
Please don't recommend Heart of Darkness as a Black Souls substitute, that anon's going to be disappointed as fuck. It's incredibly linear and misses so much of what makes Black Souls great.
>>
How does EMMM write in perfect English and understand obscure Western literature? Is he a Westaboo or something?
>>
>>2599304
>How does EMMM write in perfect English
>SENDAM
>>
>>2599227
I wasn't necessarily thinking about H-game rpgmaker games. Black Souls is unique enough that you won't find a straight-up copy of it anywhere - but you can play the games that inspired it or have similar enough story/gameplay elements. Those being:

>Demon's Souls/Dark Souls 1/Bloodborne
Fun exploration, NPC questlines and some BS characters are a reference to FromSoft ones
>Bravely Default
Gameplay feels a bit like late game Black Souls 2 weapon switching. BD spoilers: Leaf was inspired by Airy
>DrakeNier series
Batshit characters and story. Drakengard is more crazy, Nier goes more for the feels
>Saya no Uta
BS2 spoilers: a niggerman dating sim
>OFF/Fear & Hunger
RPGmaker games in ruined worlds
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1019 KB, 795x628)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
>>2599227
>and that one untranslated game called npc something
NPC Dreams. I don't know much about the game, but from what I've seen it seems pretty heavily inspired by BS.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.71 MB, 3840x1440)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB PNG
>>2599324
>>
>>2599324
>>2599329
Since I discovered it on bilibili, I want a translation SO much.
>>
>>2599070
>spoiler
Normally, yes.
It seems they never liked her that much.
>>
>BS2 actually turns into a horror game at times, especially at negative sanity
I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>2599373
You're gonna enjoy DLC 3 then.
>>
File: 1625831157797.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>2599373
>BS2 actually turns into a horror game
And that's good.
>>
https://twitter.com/toro_yori_ebi/status/1525771356272738305
new hood everyone
>>
>>2599420
what changed?
>>
>>2599426
The hood is smaller
>>
>>2599373
Taking Bloodborne's insight even further beyond.

>>2599420
That's actually a fairly old pic.
>>
File: 1641794585895.jpg (166 KB, 640x960)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>2599470
>That's actually a fairly old pic.
No, it looks like there's some minor differences compared to the first version. 1/2
>>
>>2599478
2/2
>>
>>2599478
This one looks comfier desu.
>>2599482
Hood's too tight it can choke you to death
>>
>>2595660
no
>>
File: 1651130572493.gif (3.75 MB, 600x424)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
if 4chan gets nuked where do I go to post blackbars with my schizbros?
>>
>>2599615
Your head
so no different from now , wake up Anon
>>
>>2599615
Start learning spanish and chat with the BS general on hispachan
>>
>>2599615
I saw a BS thread on an altchan
>>
>>2599478
>>2599482
Well I'm retarded, thanks for correcting me. I think I prefer the first one though, just for the asymmetry, asymmetry is fun.
God she look tired.
>>
>>2599615
wait what'd i miss why would 4chin get nuked
>>
>>2599672
Someone shot people in public in the USA. Nominated this site as inspiration. Pol thinks this is a shill. Everyone fears the site will be taken down.
Alice, oh Alice, will you save us?
>>
File: abstract_kind_of_hell.gif (366 KB, 256x256)
366 KB
366 KB GIF
>>2599672
New mass shooter just dropped and named 4chan in his manifesto, the one he copypasta'd from the kiwi that got 4+4chan shut down.
>>
File: 1652628490065.jpg (2.3 MB, 1233x1750)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
Will we get our own Ranni, with EMMM Love Elden Ring?
>>
>>2599735
>Prickett or Mabel in BS3 is a Ranni reference
>>
File: Aurelia.jpg (272 KB, 1040x780)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>2599735
Probably. Hopefully we also get a jellyfish loli too.
>>
File: Tall assassin.jpg (98 KB, 653x1100)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>2599740
I hope we get a Tiche expy
>>
>>2599735
Millicent onegai...
>>
File: 71.png (592 KB, 640x480)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>2599735
>Alice 02 and GG doll WAS a Bloodborne AND Elden Ring reference
>>
>Pond of Bloody Tears is from Prickett
>Star Fluid is from those creatures in the area
So what is God's Angels from? That dude who got his head exploded and turned into Flesh Wall? Or just a random item? The description make it seem like its from someone important
>>
File: 1602431630252.png (1.5 MB, 1124x1024)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>2599735
>doll girls
>blue girls
>dead girls
>blind girls ok that's SEQUEL but STILL
>most straightforward path has you becoming consort to a blonde girl with blue eyes inb4 source, I saw it in a dream
MITSUBISHI IS A HACK
>>
>>2599745
But GG doll appear before elden ring
>>
What would Black Soul 3 that based on Elden Ring would look like
>>
File: Spoiler Image (253 KB, 990x281)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>2599753
Don't forget the triple handicap (Mohg + Miquella) and the Seluvis' rape dungeon
>>
>>2599766
Don't you fucking compare Miquella to that faggot
>>
>>2599768
Miquella himself was cool, but Mohg had other plans for him
>>
>>2599772
I have an overwhelming hatred for Mohgfags. Miquella was a genuinely interesting character who was an inventor and a problem solver, but any discussion about him just turns into faggotry.
>>
File: Chest.png (203 KB, 465x597)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Anons, how the heck do I get to this chest in the top left enclosure in the bloody pond in BS2?
Trying the drink me potion on the gaps doesn't seem to work
>>
>>2599788
Enter from the other side of the screen
>>
>>2599794
Ok now i feel like an idiot
>>
I hope Leaf gets an happy ending, bros...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.76 MB, 3900x2900)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>2599824
lol
lmao even
>>
>>2599763
This is the power of EMMM Requiem.
Read That's the implied joke, that he made a reference, to something that exist in the FUTUUUUUUUURE.
>>
>>2599764
Fucking BIG world. Tons of bosses. And Happy Endings no matter what you do (except if you pick that one evil route I guess)
Hopefully, the 'TON OF BOSSES' won't be 'COPY PASTE LOL'.
>>
>>2599824
I hope her sister will appear and be nice and all.
Leaf is now a dumb stinky loser that has no utility for the plot now.
>>
>>2599824
I'd rather Jabber get a happy ending, honestly, and Jabber is pure evil.
>>
>>2599766
>Homo, tranny, incest
>He uses the F95 translation
>>
>>2599735
No, I don't want to see that overrated blue bitch in Black Souls.
>>
>>2599878
t. Seluvius
>>
>>2599858
>the superior version.
>>
>>2599848
>Jabber
>evil
My wife is a nice girl!
>>
>>2599893
>superior
>>
>>2599893
Superior? Get that weeb shit out.
>>
>>2599897
I can fix her
>>
>>2599201
I'll try looking
>>
>>2599688
>>2599700
well that sucks
>>
Can anyone tell me the location of the ring, which lets me do 2 actions in one go?
>>
>>2600048
Chaos Dungeon random drop/Mushroom Village after transposing the boss soul
>>
File: arisu.png (137 KB, 640x480)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
Guys i found Alice! I think shes stuck in the elevator shaft, can we get some ladders for her?
>>
Why the fuck are DLC3 stat requirements stupid high? I killed the God Fish but regular ass zombies destroy me here.
>>
>>2600106
>Why the fuck are DLC3 stat requirements stupid high?
They're really not as high as you think, the entire DLC has been beaten at SL1 Difficulty 9. Those zombies in particular do %HP damage if you haven't noticed, so stacking stats won't do much of anything.
>>
>>2600107
Does anything bad happen if you murder them before turning?
>>
>>2600111
Did you not read the bloodstain messages around them beforehand? Getting rid of them before they turn into ghouls is the ideal option if you can't work your way around them.
>>
I really liked the Sequel series but I've never managed to get into one of the Fromsoft Souls games, should I play Black Souls?
>>
>>2600115
Depends what you're looking for. You likely won't enjoy the exploration aspect and the NPC questlines this game has to offer, if you didn't enjoy Fromsoft Souls. Also, the porn in BS1 sucks
You might still enjoy the characters and the story - but just a warning, the story only gets good when you reach the endings, the rest of the game is setup and foreshadowing. Thankfully it's only around 10 hours long, you can just power through it even if you don't enjoy the rest of the game
tl;dr maybe
>>
>>2600115
>should I play Black Souls?
Well while I would like to say yes, the only real point of similarity that I can think of with SEQUEL and BS is that they're both porn games with an option to fuck a trap in both of them. Everything else from the plot (BS gets much darker than anything in SEQUEL ever gets), to the use of assets (95%+ of the assets in BS are free/bought premade assets, SEQUEL puts most of its work in custom assets) and even the core gameplay are pretty different.
>but I've never managed to get into one of the Fromsoft Souls games
Well that's going to depend on why exactly you didn't like them. BS heavily lifts off of the souls series (hence the fucking title), from Demon's Souls through the Dark Souls trilogy, and even Bloodborne/Sekiro. It especially does this with how it approaches lore elements, though the general beats of the story are pretty apparent regardless.
>>
>>2599893
>F95 translation
>superior
Based retard.
>>
File: 1636567518795.png (129 KB, 755x767)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
Today I've been thinking about Alice
There was Alice on my mind
Much better girl than Malice
Truly one of her kind
>>
Is there anyone in the game who sell girl scent?
>>
>>2600210
Sheep in a shop over the Carrol River.
>>
>>2600130
>>2600129
Thanks for the responses my dudes
>>
>>2599324
>>2599329
God I wish I could read
>>
>>2599373
Relax. Sooner or later you will get to the point those things will unfaze you
>>
File: 1628759412735.png (84 KB, 393x355)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>2600252
Language is just the process of ascribing meaning to specific symbols. Can't read it? Not a problem, just derive your own personal meanings from what you see and never listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.
>>
File: Alice has been found.jpg (95 KB, 732x792)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Alice!
>>
>>2600257
That's... pretty clever and insightful, Dodo
>>
For those of you who read moon, is the prose in this game decent in the native language?
>>
>>2600273
What the fuck? It's creepy, I like it.
>>
File: 1525768401361.png (472 KB, 2267x1903)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>2594263
>only download of BS2 with dlc3 included constantly breaks or corrupts
Maybe now that i've complained publically it'll download properly this time. About to finish up the first game so I fucking hope so.
>>
File: Adoring Alice.png (10 KB, 489x411)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
I want to draw more Alice!
Give me ideas~
>>
>>2600383
Alice reading.
Alice riding Grimm's shoulder.
>>
File: Alice reading.png (5 KB, 392x462)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>2600385
Already two Reading Alices however the shoulder Grimm (me) thing is something i will do!
>>
Is this SEN stuff binary high/low, like Sin was, or is it more gradual? Is there a point in doing like a 20 SEN run, or a -100 SEN run?
I'm still on high SEN playgrounds for now, but just asking for the future.
>>
>>2600404
>Is this SEN stuff binary high/low, like Sin was, or is it more gradual?
Largely binary, but by no means is it entirely binary.
>>
I wish i were immortal Just so i can worship Alice for all eternity
>>
>>2600404
Focus more on your SEN colour rather than the number.
>>
>>2600387
>AliceDrawingAnon.noticed me
I can die happy.
>>
File: 1638918791206.png (318 KB, 619x993)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>2600417
Don't Die
Live!
>>
>>2600410
I have no idea what SEN colour is.
>>
>>2600425
use a black soul, the color changes from green, to yellow, to red. 75+ is green, 0- is red. i think that's the rule at least. let me find the exact place it changes one moment.
>>
>>2600456
75+ = green
75 to 30 = light yellow
30 to 0 = yellow (niggerman script here)
0- = red (niggerman body here)
>>
killed bitch before joining lion, about to kill gg, the gears are still there. i figured something was wrong when lion was talking to herself, am i trapped out of it for the whole ng+?
>>
>>2600476
I assume you sided with the Lion and went through the Frigid Outskirts knockoff? Try going south from where you met the Lion and Carnacki the first time, then along the path to the east. If that's still blocked off and you're at the point of no return before GG's fight, then I don't really know what to say.
>>
>>2600485
i'm probably at the point of no return. all i need to do is hold onto mabel's hand and beat gg.
>>
>>2600489
Yeah, that's it. If you still can't enter from the path I listed or from the bonfire at the chain bridge then better luck next cycle. There's a covenant in there as well.
>>
sex with bill
>>
>>2600493
this is my 5th or so time doing this, i already know more or less everything there, i just wanted to do it again.
>>
>>2600497
gay ass faggot lizard
>>
Where is dog and shadow in bs2? Give me a hint please.
>>
File: 1645685358018.png (955 KB, 1242x1394)
955 KB
955 KB PNG
Apparently there's going to be a live performance of the brothers Grimm's fairytales at a theater in my area.
>>
>>2600518
Maybe you should reflect on things? A nice, still pool acts just as well as a mirror.
>>
File: Alice Shoulder.png (22 KB, 600x474)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>2600417
>>2600385
Its finished!
sorry if its shobbier than usual, i'm sleep deprived
>>
File: FS2AV73VIAATfWI.jpg (1.85 MB, 1920x1080)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>tfw you just had some arisumanko
>>
any suggestions on how to beat the ravenous mimic?
>>
>>2599735
I cant belive elden ring stole from Black souls 2!
Gay rape aswell!!!!!!
>>
>>2600682
Do massive damage.
Don't take damage.
Post stats and equipment
>>
>>2600726
atk 68580
def 46806
mag 68167
mdf 47021
spd 34644
lck 66891
miranda's axe
pirate hand gun
the night sky
guardian angel
black rabbit ring
black rabbit ring
empty ring+3
white rabbit's ring
>>
>>2600741
also the dutchess as my covenant, but speed is worthless so i don't care.
>>
>>2600682
shoot it till it dies.
All mimics have instakill so equip the antiring.
Use King Knight Sword skill.
>>
>>2600753
>>2600741
what ring should i replace with the grave robber's ring?
>>
any way to play the first game in a higher resolution because I cannot fucking see the bonfires to save my fucking life.
>>
>>2600758
1) get the inferrior version.
2) there might be a patch but idk
3) git gud.
>>
>>2600756
Whichever really maybe WRring, I was killing those mimics at around 5k overall stats.
What matters is actually surviving the hits outside of OHKOs and it hitting pretty hard made me use Node's covenant.
Always keep defensive buffs up like anti-crit & anti-stun and its just a matter of whittling down its HP.
You can always just WatchGun spam it too.
>>
>>2600771
ty
>>
>>2600522
Still don't get it. Can I get another?
>>
>>2600094
so who is this Alice?
The only one who i can think of is Pricklett
>>
File: a-fucking-leaf.png (43 KB, 676x388)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>2599824
Me too
About to enter the nightmare and get the last endings, i bet me and my wife will get the best ending and we can be married forever and ever!
Right?
>>
>>2598217
Check the right tent inside the Queens Castle
With high sen theres just a chest there
>>
>>2595776
Meryphilia is stinky, Miranda smells of roses!
>>
>>2600758
f1+turn on full screen
>>
File: Spoiler Image (231 KB, 979x685)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
I'm not crying. You're crying.
>>
>>2600802
I don't remember the area name but it's that snowy river zone near the bottom right. There's a whirlpool you have to look down into from the edge of the water.
>>
>>2601074
Ok ty.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1013 KB, 2756x2067)
1013 KB
1013 KB JPG
>>2601073
Red...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (75 KB, 1920x1080)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>2601073
>Today is the happiest day of my life
I wasn’t crying. If, by chance, you saw tears on my face, then you must have seen me laughing... Those were surely tears of joy
>>
File: Spoiler Image (722 KB, 1714x1392)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>Wilhelm Grimm married Henriette Dorothea Wild (Dortchen)
BS3 canon wife wife confirmed
. Is this the realm of cope or schizo theory?
>>
>>2601130
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA YEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I'LL SAVE HER, THEN I'LL MARRY HER, AND THEN WE WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTERRRR HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
MY WIFE DOROTHY IS STILL ALIVE AND I WILL FIND HER!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (38 KB, 125x122)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>>2601130
Cope
>>
File: Spoiler Image (21 KB, 822x918)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>2601130
If you want that happy ending. You will have to earn it by fighting your dearest person.
>>
>>2600542
She tiny! It's cute
>>
>>2601138
Posting that gif should be illegal.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (188 KB, 640x599)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>2601197
Remember your sins!
>>
>>2600377
Still no luck. Is there any direct download out there or maybe a fan patch so that I can just buy the game and support the developer or is piracy the only way for the full experience?
>>
File: Please continue.jpg (303 KB, 768x1024)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>2601073
It's alright Anon, the power is in your hand.
Seek strength. The rest will follow.
>>
>>2601206
I like how you can apologize and they admit they can't hate you. For most of them. I can't apologize to Ema or Elizabeth, which hurt my heart.
>>
>>2601216
The DLSite version has English included by default. Unfortunately, it has gimped music - EMMM was forced to change it due to copyright fuckery. Some songs are an improvement, however
>>
>>2601224
ok good I guess it's better than not being able to play the game at all.
>>
>>2601224
Maybe next time he could actually compose the soundtrack instead of sourcing from whatever weeb shit he gets his hands on.
>>
File: pain.png (257 KB, 970x542)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>2601073
It's too much
>>
>>2601245
Much easier said than done, anon, especially if you want it to sound even remotely decent.
>>
>>2594311
His games are about english books.
>>
File: 1636603475669.gif (437 KB, 450x250)
437 KB
437 KB GIF
>>2601219
Alice I loooooovveeee heeerrrrrrr
i want to be in an endless void with Only Alice and Just Alice alone would make my life complete Alice ALice ALICEALICELAICLEAICLAECLIAECILAECIALEICLAEICLEAIAAAIIIIIEEEE AAAALLLLIIIIIICCCCEEEEE AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaALIIIIIICCCEEEEEAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLIIIIICCCCEE AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE
her boobs must be so soft and her embrace must feel fantastic... and it must also smell nice!
>>
The fact that these games have less than 50k sales combined is absolutely criminal. This shit is pure, undistilled soul and genius.
>>
>>2601366
>less than 50k
Good. nice small and tidy
>>
Is Black Souls the Black Souls of games that look like Black Souls?
>>
File: 1626191001141.jpg (297 KB, 600x600)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>2601366
>The fact that these games have less than 50k sales combined is absolutely criminal. This shit is pure, undistilled soul and genius
That's good. I don't wanna see normalniggers ruin my favourite games like they did with every crap that become more or less popular.
>>
>>2601366
then stop posting links. i bought this game because i didn't know about these threads and pastebin, so i had to buy it
>>
>>2601391
>normalfags
>in a game full of rape, loli, eldritch horrors, eldritch horror lolis, eldritch horror loli rape
Sure.
>>
>>2601391
I just wish I could reward and donate directly to the author. I went in expecting nothing but received a product that will remain in my memory until I die .
>>
>>2601402
I might join EMMM's Fantia. As far as I know, it's not-Patreon for artists or something. It possibly even gives more money than buying the games on DLSite cause it's ran by jews - 50% cut is insane
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.07 MB, 1203x848)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>2601400
>>
>>2601366
I agree, EMMM just fucking deserve gold.

>>2601405
The Famous Japanese Jews.
>>
>>2601405
>- 50% cut is insane
It depends on the price you set for your product. The higher the price, the less DLsite takes.
>>
>>2601410
A truly horrifying thing.
>>
File: letsplay screenshot.png (163 KB, 393x209)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>2601410
IS THAT A NOBODY YOUTUBER WITH 600 VIEWS???!?!?!?!?! AAAAAIIIIEEEE I'M GOING MAAAAADDD AAAGGHH SAVE MEE CHESHIRE CAT AAAIIIEEEE THIS IS THE END ITS THE END BLACK SOULS 3 WILL HAVE DIVERSITY HIRES UUUUUuuugghhhhh tis but a pity oh what cruel god would do such a thing??!!?!
If you really wan't to be autistic with gate keeping you might as well make the community as toxic and unapproachable as possible (Which is a horrible idea don't do that)
>>
>>2601410
He lurks here he also stole shit from king /v/
>>
>>2601424
Tell him i called him a Faggot
>>
File: 1637470853494.gif (40 KB, 498x479)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
Eceleb wanabes are cancerous vermin who care only for the riches and fame of being an online celebrity
>>
File: 1623765610486.png (754 KB, 708x709)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
>>2601417
>90's
>Normalfags? Playing my games?
>00's
>Normalfags? Watching my anime?
>10's
>Normalfags? On my 4chan?
>20's
>Normalfags? Forcing everywhere my favourite hentai with lolis and eldritch horrors?
You really underestimate the power of normalpests. And maybe I'm too paranoid, but I don't want to see a thread spammed with wojaks, shitty frogs and annoying bearded men.
>>
>>2601445
Then it is necessary to add in more filters wether that be shock material even for this site's standards or make it convoluted and complicated to get into/get the game
>>
>>2601445
>pic
I never understood what the fuck those things were, why they attacked you, or their names for that matter.
>>
>>2601447
>make it convoluted and complicated to get into/get the game
It already is.
t. retard who still doesn't understand shit
>>
>>2601455
Or why they seemed to ignore Red.
>>
>>2601455
maybe a failsafe made by TCO? Also their name is Love
>>
>>2601456
not enough, clearly.
>>2601455
maybe they observe the play and make sure everything is going well, so when you react to them, they try to kill you in an attempt to get you to restart the loop without your memories of course, that doesn't work by the time the player takes control of them, but since the play is designed to repeat itself indefinitely, the fuckers have become somewhat vestigial.
>>
>>2601455
>>I never understood what the fuck those things were, why they attacked you, or their names for that matter.
They're probably bits of TCO watching you, given their name (Love, I believe) and how eyeballs seem to be how TCO keeps a literal eye on you and look for you, like the 0 SEN signboard in Liddell Cemetery, the 0 SEN DLC 3 elevator to Lorde's jail and the mass of eyes you see watching you just before you reach GG.
>>2601458
I don't think it's ever answered why TCO just let Red be, but Red herself asks that question as well and says that TCO must know she's in the garden by now. Could just be related to TCO's love autism.
>>
>>2601456
Have you beaten DLC3? If so, go ahead and ask lore questions, it's the best way to learn just what the fuck is going on
>>
>>2601316
Doesn't Hakika do everything himself from scratch when making the Sequel games besides using the RPG maker assets for overworld stuff?
>>
>>2601405
if you do it, please give us that alice pic, my card doesn't work with fantia
>>
>>2601460
>>2601465
>>2601467
That make sense, they do look like the the eyes you see, which are implied to be TCO, although they really fail at making you restart, and I though the ones you at GG's was GG.
althought they sure seems to react to me first kek.

>their name is Love
I sure do feel their love.
>>
File: 1639749809519.gif (398 KB, 128x150)
398 KB
398 KB GIF
How the fuck do you beat onimusha? What the fuck do you have to counter him with in the last phase? I just fucking used 3 phoenix rings and revived like 5 times in a row to all his attacks... It would be nice if the game gave you some info about his buffs, you just tank that shit?
>>
>>2601473
>Doesn't Hakika
Wrong thread, SEQUELanon. Toro can't into music.
>>
Is niggerman endlessly breeding Grimm to feed itself? Are the babies being slaughtered literally all from him? Is Jack technically a good guy trying to deprive its food? What exactly is the Infinite Food sleeping monster?
>>
>>2601477
just tank it, bro
>>
>>2601477
>him
>his
Check the save lamp's story properly
>>
>>2601477
Here's a tip, when someone throw everything it has at you, what do you in response?
Spoiler Answer. Buff yourself with every buffs you have. Hope you have Knight's Pride and some multiturns.
>>
>>2601473
>Doesn't Hakika do everything himself from scratch when making the Sequel games besides using the RPG maker assets for overworld stuff?
Yes, but you're still underestimating the work required to actually make good music, and that's work that could be put into improving the other aspects of the game. It's the same rationale for EMMM using all of those premade graphical assets. Hakika also has a lot more experience with musical composition, while EMMM would presumably have to learn from scratch.
>>2601477
>him
>his
And yes, you tank that shit.
>>2601488
All you really need is Soul Shield + Defend, don't you? Toss in Knight's Pride and the Guardian Bunker if you really need it I guess.
>>
Any news recently? Haven't dropped by in like 2-3 weeks
>>
where do I find Elizabeth if she leaves the party. I need her
>>
>>2601501
No, not really. Don't expect anything of note for at least a few months I'd say.
>>
File: 1652730338692.jpg (268 KB, 780x1040)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>2601501
It was Koishi day!

>>2601502
Look in the Forest of the Abandoned
>>
>>2601473
i would rather pick great game but with pre made assets, than bad game where everything from scratch
>>
File: 混沌12.png (61 KB, 197x240)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
Stop saying that my wife is a man that's rude
>>
>>2601509
Ideally, I'd like to see EMMM collaborate with someone. Have someone else make the music and the environments + sprites
>>
>>2601512
BS3 will show her to be a beautiful girl, just you wait
>>
>>2599824
Even after everything she's done I don't know why I continue to love Leaf. I just can't hate her, EMMM should give a us a mindbreak ending of Grimm loving Leaf for eternity making new and wonderous stories together, a very merry bad end.
>>
>>2601529
God I hope.
>>
>>2601477
You can't read the story before you beat the boss
>>
Leaf's ultimate punishment will be being forced to forever loop through the most generic happy fairy tales with no edgy twists or anything.
>>
Where can I pick up more rubbish? I just need a little more to fully upgrade the broken sword.
>>
>>2601716
oh noooooo a hapy liiiife not thiiiiiiis
>>
>>2601732
there's an npc that sells it but i forgot who
>>
>>2601732
You can farm it pretty easily with the zombie/corpse enemies outside the cathedral
>>
>>2601734
It would be a personal hell for Leaf, she's clearly into being chained up in the dungeon being Grimm's toy in BS2.
>>
So apparently you can fight the serpent god, how do i do that?
>>
>>2601767
By attacking it?
>>
>>2601732
The starter enemies soldier/zombie whatever can drop them.
It's a fairly good way to have a fully upgraded weapon at the start.
>>
>>2601767
Are you a homosexual?
>>
>>2601770
>>2601778
I mean like where do I find him? I killed bill
>>
>>2601794
Next run
>>
>>2601794
>I killed bill
Ah, that's the problem, by killing him, you locked yourself.
What you must do is Covenanting with Bill, until he appear, then you can have fun while looking at it's sprite.
>>
File: Long Alice.png (12 KB, 570x857)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>
>>2601754
She really isn't. She only enjoys being on the receiving end if she is the one in control. She is always shitting herself when you start getting too rough with her, or panics when you're about to murder her.
>>
Can you change you appearance in BS2 like you could in the first game? I chose mr fluffy because first game seemed too easy from the start but I hate the sprite.
>>
>>2601859
Yeah, in the room of reminiscence.
>>
File: 1648361421153.gif (21 KB, 96x102)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>
Dorothy, broooo!
Let me hug_ you!
>>
What's up with the mouse bashing her head against the wall? Should I just leave her or put her back in her cell?
>>
>>2601921
Talk to her.

:^)
>>
>>2601926
What does it mean?
>>
>>2601928
Why not go for 100% there and find out?
>>
>>2601862
h-hopefully soon. I'm still stuck as mr fluff.
>>
Who am I supposed to give the fish to for the oyster quest?
>>
>>2601973
She ask you to give/sell them, but you can just put them in the reserve in the hub.
>>
>>2601477
Take the Eight Aspect pill
>>
what are all the chaos dungeon exclusive spells i should look out for? if anyone could give a list, that would be much appreciated.
>>
>>2600252
I can barely read some but it's useless anyway because I can't pinpoint what they mean. Kanji is a bitch.
>>
>>2601985
BS1 heroine spells. Royal Tea, Holy Banner etc
>>
>>2602027
no royal tea, holy banner i have, the spell that gives you mag at the expence of atk i have, chaos blast, some kind of sin related spell, what are the other heroine spells, and what am i missing besides royal tea?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (202 KB, 641x750)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>2602037
Not them, but try comparing what you have with this, I think this is all of them.
>>
>>2602041
royal tea, catherine's wheel, possibly quick dance, and mary's magical wand i don't have.
>>
>>2602041
You're missing black slash buddy
>>
File: dsk.jpg (354 KB, 2580x1631)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
ENTER
>>
>>2602048
bottom left
>>
>>2602048
It's there. The actual mistake in the image is the cannon, you can get that in the base game.
>>
>>2602049
It'd be funny if someone could make a small repeating animation of the sea knight playing whack-a-mole with Grimm and Pinocchio.
>>
I heard there's supposed to be an NPC in the first area of the spore forest, but I can't find any other than the cat. Anyone know how to make this happen?
>>
>>2602069
You want to make your way there at 0 Progress. It's not really what you're thinking though.
>>
>>2602071
Started a new game and got there as fast as I could.
Oh boy. I wonder what would happen if I chose a different Alice?
>>
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KILL THE FIRST DLC3 BOSS?
>>
>>2602086
acquire proficiency and just keep gatting the bitch, you'll understand why once you transpose the boss soul
>>
>>2601985
Therer's also a unique weapon.
>>
>>2602177
which one?
>>
>finally kill nurse nigger
>revives over and over
>uses instant death
This is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>2602230
If you are struggling in DLC 3, it's almost certainly a gearing issue on your part.
>>
hi again, just asking for updates on new game if any
>>
>>2602235
Try again in a few months.
>>
>>2602232
How am I supposed to survive instant death moves when requiem is on CD? Grit seems to do nothing, so can't use that.
>>
>>2602239
You shouldn't need to rely on Requiem in the fight, especially using it repeatedly. Post gear/raw statline/covenants, because I'm pretty sure you're approaching the fight wrong by the sound of it.
>>
>>2602188
Mary's!
>>
>>2602239
use wand of R'ley for infinite requiem
>>
I just saw May May die. I'm sad and a little confused. I thought there'd be a H scene with her.
>>
>>2602254
>he missed it
LOL
>>
File: 1632971216791.png (1.24 MB, 1920x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>2602254
good work on not exploring thoroughly, dodo
>>
>>2602257
>>2602258
I have a prior save. What did I miss? I never found Sho either
>>
File: Spoiler Image (199 KB, 638x505)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>2602259
>What did I miss?
oh, nothing important
>>
>>2602254
>>2602259
one of the best scenes in the fucking game, the best obviously being jubjub r*pe
>>
>>2602260
Where is this is it some hidden door in Winterbell or something help me out.
>>
>>2602270
Go into the damn houses, dodo.
>>
>>2602272
Coulda swore I found all of them...
>>
>>2601966
You unlock the class sprites after you get any of the endings, and you can unlock some extra apparances after you complete G and buy them to a hidden clown in Queensland.
>>
>>2602041
>>2602048
>>2602058
Was Black Wave obtainable outside? If not, that one's actually missing.
>>
>>2602338
>Was Black Wave obtainable outside?
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. It's kinda shit anyways so it doesn't matter too much.
>>
>>2602347
It matters if you're a completionist though.
I thought that was the point of posting the CD exclusive gear.
>>
>>2602273
Don't forget the items, like the bunny suit.
Equip it before asking for the service.
>>
File: 1609197183833.jpg (201 KB, 768x768)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>2600377
if you still don't have it i can upload the game for you
>>
>>2602450
That would be great
>>
File: 1642212480629.jpg (290 KB, 1600x900)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>2602525
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h3eoah74rtq5rv1/Games.zip/file
includes bs1 and bs2 dlc3 pre patch + rtp, no rrw because i'm lazy
someone should reupload bs2 if the pastebin upload got corrupted
>>
File: 1902890820323.png (18 KB, 469x329)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>2602553
>>
>>2602553
>>2602571
sopa do dodo uma delicia huehuehue
>>
File: 1638610750950.png (316 KB, 640x285)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>2602571
>>2602600
>>
>>2602260
So do I have to find that before starting the VN section? I found the house but she isn't there.
>>
>>2602901
Sure seems like it. If you don't have a save before the VN section, going through DLC3 once again is worthwhile to see the other girl's scenes and fix the NPC questlines you probably failed
>>
>>2602908
It's cool I already got a save. I managed to save the trio but I never could find Shub
>>
>>2602914
>Shub
You mean Sho. Try going South (or was it West?) of the chain bridge. She's in the Mountain of Madness area
>>
>>2602571
based brazil bro
>>
>>2602553
thank you anon I am very grateful. Godbless.
>>
>>2602337
>have to beat the game to unlock it
Damn I should've have put so many hours into my playthrough then. I can't just restart... Whats the shortest ending then or all pretty much the same?
>>
How the fuck do I even survive Lordes opening attack at the GG? My defense is as high as I can get it and I have Guardian Angels on but he simply kills me to much for it to matter
>>
>>2603069
Counter + stun
>>
>>2603073
So I literally just have to pray that that I'll get the counterattack and he'll get stunned? I honestly might skip this RNG fights are bullshit
>>
>>2603093
Nevermind, got him. He's a pushover once I actually got a turn.
>>
>>2603060
>Whats the shortest ending then or all pretty much the same?
A, C, D or E.
Reach Progress 10, go through the door at Drem Library, and once you see the credits roll, interact with the crystal in a corner of the Dream Library.
>>
>>2603093
pretty sure with the right gear, you can kill him before you get a turn.
>>
>>2603378
Only if you want to go for full countermemes and don't end up stunning him for some reason.
>>
>>2603387
i was just saying you can, best option is to stun him, but you definitely could.
>>
Anyone got the link for the wiki?
>>
This GG fight is starting to get to me. I'll be doing really well then out of nowhere halfway through the phase it'll pull out some ridiculous move that gits every single party member 50 fucking times.
>>
>>2603443
If you're getting fucked on the 5th phase, unga harder. Really, that goes for the entire fight, it should be more of a victory lap than anything.
>>
>>2603447
I've been playing long enough to know what to do. Just feels a little cheap when I'm doing perfectly fine with everyone at full health then getting party wiped in one turn by a new move that without any warning or recourse
>>
>>2603443
By the Lion and Unicorn the fight is really starting to get rough.
>>
>>2603459
unironically NGMI if that segment is filtering you
>>
>>2603464
If I made it this far I'm not about to get filtered. You can be frustrated without being filtered.
>>
>>2603464
Filtered? No. But it's at this point the boss make it clear that if you don't unga quick and hard, you are gonna have a bad time.
Being stunlocked isn't fun.
>>
>>2603464
i was stuck on it for a while before i realized bitch didn't dodge all attacks like she usually does.
>>
>>2603459
if you don't have full stacks of God's Angels that entire fight its gonna be rough
>>
>>2603513
idk, if you have low health before, you can deal a lot of damage to bitch with the sword of emnity.
>>
File: 1648279720347.png (504 KB, 839x616)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>2603516
I beat it in one shot by accident with my usual strat so I didn't need to diverge from my usual weapons
>>
>>2603522
good for you.
>>
>>2603513
>if you don't have full stacks of God's Angels that entire fight its gonna be rough
I don't know about that, the usual buffing/gearing shit does plenty of work.
>>
File: sopa de macaco.png (565 KB, 499x865)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>2602571
Baseado
>>
>>2603595
Anon what the fuck.
>>
>>2603614
He is saing ''everything is getting ready for my birthday party, today there is monkey soup!''
That thing is a goddamn monkey
>>
>>2603629
>>2603595
NonBrazilbros... How will we ever compete ?
>>
>>2603658
By NOT doing what they're doing.
>>
>>2601475
>>2601405
Also lorde's portrait
>>
File: Spoiler Image (338 KB, 640x480)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
It's really over...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (639 KB, 800x600)
639 KB
639 KB GIF
>>2603784
>>
File: 1643842644039.png (1.02 MB, 1200x820)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>2603784
don't give up hope anon. We'll save her, we'll save them all
>>
>>2599764
I don't think BS3 will take much from Elden Ring. EMMM probably has had some idea on the nature of the next game well before Elden Ring dropped.
>>
Now that I got endingH I have a small question.
What's the deal with ending G bringing you back to the cycle? Ending C in this first game was justified since Leaf was just fucking with you but Ending G seems very final and as if you truly broke the gears. How do you end up back in Wonderland? It doesn't appear to be time-travel since it looks like Red is still missing her arm in H.
>>
>>2603820
gg brings you back, i guess.
>>
Also, who was Alice in the Hell ending? Was that Grimm 'creating' his own way out or something? TCO releasing him?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (510 KB, 638x479)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>2603832
The perfect heroine, Prickett!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.11 MB, 900x700)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>2603834
Goddamnit I don't know how that didn't click. She really is the best
>>
File: Spoiler Image (987 KB, 2756x2067)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>2603840
And just before the stairs and Mabel is a bloodstained message saying you should have Prickett's ring, because otherwise H stays as the Hell ending.
>>
>>2603849
Do you have to have equipped or just be in possession of it? I had it equipped because I did read the message but fuck it would be disappointing to go through all that just to get the Hell ending
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.68 MB, 2756x2067)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>2603853
I'm fairly sure you just need to have it for it to work.
>>
>>2603820
It's a time loop thing, either TCO bring you back, or it's GG, most likely GG, everyone including GG wants you free, except TCO.
The timeline was already posted somewhere iirc.

>>2603853
Don't worry, you don't need it equipped, just in the inventory.
>>
Did Red finally had affection for Grimm at the end?
>>
>>2604021
dude she had an affection for him since her ending in bs1
>>
>>2604021
Yes. It's pretty obvious.
Reminder that from her POV Red (and the universe) come from her ending in BS1, so not only did you lived with her for a while before she decided to go out to chase the 'Mastermind', in BS2, took care of you while you were having hotel PTSD, she tried to get pregnant with your child, hold your hand, tell you to leave her behind, screamed to the heaven at your sacrifice AND you spent the final moment of her life with her.
So.

Yeah.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.