[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: completely organic.png (127 KB, 490x293)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
So who is behind this blatant shilling?
>>
>>2369149
some discord tranny with owlcat living rent free in his head
and I say "his" because as you know he will never be a real woman
>>
>>2369177
Proof?
>>
>>2369149
all me baby
>>
>>2369149
It's me. I do it because I think you're a faggot, lol
>>
>>2369229
basic biology
>>
I just come here to share my frog pics.
>>
>>2369267
Don't reply to yourself, OP.
>>
>>2369271
HA, nice. But I meant about the discord thing. I've seen other anons mention super secret leftypol shill discords but I've never seen any proof. I want to believe in the grand conspiracy too.
>>
>>2369368
>discords but I've never seen any proof.
Come on now, really? Anons post screens of cringy lefties all the time. Lurk more.
>>
>>2369149
owlshill...
>>
>>2369149
>>2369177
>>2369368
>>2369917
How to become an Owlcattle in 6 easy steps

Step 1: theory craft a new character to play as (copy 99% of someone else's build you saw online and convince yourself it's pretty much your idea)

Step 2: play for two and a half hours until you get bored and quit because the gameplay, story, characters, and actual role playing are all incredibly mediocre

Step 3: get two tabs open, one for /v/ and the other for /vrpg/

Step 4: for the next ten hours do nothing but patrol these boards looking for larian threads

Step 5: once a larian thread has been found derail it by holding the game to standards you wouldn't hold an owlcat game to, complaining about gameplay being too shallow, calling it woke while denying the existence of woke content in owlcat games

Step 6: see step 1
>>
>>2369149
you believe larian and wotc didn't hire any marketing company?
>>
>>2369149
Most likely discord niggers attempting to start a shit flinging /v/esque war over two mediocre rpg developers.
>>
>>2369271
lmfao
>>
>>2369149
Contrary to what local schizophrenics would tell you it’s just a very naughty anon who has seen how assmad BG3 gets people on this board so to increase seething they create more threads which causes schizos to go into a meltdown about shills and discord’s trannies while having no proof of either which amuses other anons reading so they create more BG3 threads to wind them up

A simple solution would be stop acting like a schizo and giving them what they want. Unfortunately nobody here takes their meds so we’ll be stuck with it
>>
>>2369271
kek lariantranny BTFO

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.