[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1632952248526.png (955 KB, 692x1024)
955 KB
955 KB PNG
Is toybox worth installing if you don't like mods?
>>
>>2181383
It's just a cheat program
>>
>>2181383
Might be useful to get around some nasty bugs, if you are unlucky enough to stumble upon those.
>>
Toybox is for enabling achievements while having mods installed and saving your ass if you come across a gamebreaking bug. Idk why anyone would actually use it to cheat. Cheating in a single player rpg is beyond stupid imo.
>>
>quarter of the way through 3rd act
>realize I fucked up and need something in act 2
>only act 2 save is at the start
Kill me
>>
So for the different mythic paths
>whats classes make the most out of them mechanically?
>what classes make the most sense from a RP perspective
>>
>>2181459
Was it the dragon scale or lich wand?
If it isn't a mythic path essential I wouldn't worry about.
>>
Do you get anthing special from rushing through act 1 and doing gray garrison before tavern defense? Is it even possible to get every optional area done before it happens?
>>
>>2181466
Quest line thing. I was thinking about redoing my act 3 for something I might've fucked up. I'm not terribly beat up about going back to act 2. Wasn't expecting to go back to the start. Was hoping it'd just be like before chapel but no
>>
>>2181383
Cute Assimar portrait, she should romance Arueshalae and become barefoot and pregnant.
>>
>>2181482
>pregnant
will they come out Tieflings or Aasimars?
>>
Skald or Primalist for an Aeon run?
>>
>>2181486
Maybe? It'd be an elf palette swap. Only thing that might be iffy is light sensitivity
>>
Currently Fighter 10 and having a flight of fancy to go Fighter 10/Paladin 10, or should I just go Fighter 20? Keep in mind that I am very boring.
>>
>>2181507
Got the charisma for fighter? With or without a headband that is.
>>
>>2181510
My starting stat spread was an abomination, if I remember it was something like
STR 18
DEX 13
CON 12
INT 14
WIS 10
CHA 12
>>
>>2181513
Wew. Well if you got something that gives 4 cha, it couldn't hurt. Might be better to go with a divine scion since you get sneak attack+study target and could up it via your int iirc. Then again latter half of the game is when the multi stat headbands show up so bases are covered
>>
>>2181383

So I’ve finished swarm and lich playthroughs now kinda disappointed
>>
>>2181486
The few times you interact with drow in the setting they're direct agents of Evil and can't resist the call to serving demons. Hilor would blood eagle you the moment the stretcher was carried in, if not the guards themselves.
>>
>>2181561
I think Hilor is too obsessed with his daughter and the Spinner of Nightmares to blood eagle anyone anon
>>
>>2181519
I completely forgot that Paladin needs LG. I happen to be Neutral Good. FIGHTER 20 IT IS.
>>
>>2181565
Yeah, fuck - my mistake. Mixing up the names. HULRUN, not Hilor.
>>
>>2181574
Honestly surprised he shows deference to a dhampir. Game would force his hand to do the same with a drow. The problem of adding drow would show up in needed reactivity
>>
Anons help; what's a good pally archetype for a tiefling?
>>
>>2181607
base paladin
>>
>>2181383
you don't install toolbox type mods because you "like mods", you install them because you need them for whatever reason
>>
>>2181486
drow are absolute ass in pathfinder lore, so a big meh from me, and i'm a big fan of them normally
>>
Any good flails in Wrath?
>>
>>2181640
yes, all weapons have good examples now, and you even get a talking shapeshifting weapon that can turn into literally any weapon if you happen to need an i don't know 8th example of a good flail or something
>>
What's the deal with Ember? R*ddit is sperging out about her being a little child and threatening to permaban anyone who lewds her, even jokingly.
>>
Is radiant actually a decent weapon modifier or is it only useful for undead?
>>
>>2181383
It's worth installing to fix bugs. The gold dragon mythic path has a chance for the quest item to just never spawn. So it was either not get max mythic rank and be crippled, or use toybox to add the cheese to my inventory.
>>
>>2181662
they're retarded, she's one of the oldest characters in your party, pretty sure lann is the youngest and he's romancable
>>
>>2181662
Ember is coded as a child. She's about a hundred years old (the only party members older are Regill by a few hundred years, Arueshelae by god knows how long, and possibly Greybor but he doesn't seem close to max dwarf lifespan). However, everyone in the party either treats her like she's an idiot brat (Camellia, Seelah, Wenduag) or babies her (Regill, Lann, Arueshelae, Graybor, even Daeran). So people are uncomfortable with lewding her, due to that.

Also Pathfinder elves aren't considered adults until they're like a hundred and fifty lmao
>>
Second pathfinder game and they still didn't implement kinetic whip.
Why add the kineticist class if you're going to leave out one of it's core features
>>
File: aivu.jpg (1.08 MB, 2748x3224)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>2181662
r*ddit spergs out over everything
do yourself a favour and don't bother with the opinions of stupid faggots
>>
>>2181682
It's honestly pretty shit, sonic is the actual good one. Almost nothing resist sonic.
>>
>>2181561
>>2181580

That's a problem with the entirety of the Demon Path. You should've been smitten/executed/exiled/imprisoned the moment anyone like Hulrun, Galfrey or anyone else from Mendev detected you were using literal demon magic. Which is also why it's so content-starved until you actually enter the Worldwound.
In all honesty, Devil and Demon should switch places. The former has much more sense as a "core" path available early on, since the forces of Cheliax and the Church of Asmodeus are at least tolerated, if not accepted. On the other hand, the Demon Path should only be possible to unlock once you enter the Worldwound and start dealing with demons in a non-hostile manner.
>>
File: 1629467438597.jpg (66 KB, 1024x945)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2181383
My first playthrough had the dragon hunt quest bug out and unable to complete for some inane reason, toybox helped me get around that because it lets you manually activate flags. It's greta for that sort of thing.
>>
>>2181834
>You should've been smitten/executed/exiled/imprisoned the moment anyone like Hulrun, Galfrey or anyone else from Mendev detected you were using literal demon magic
You don't start using actual demon shit until Act 3 though, and by that point, you're already the commander of the crusade as well the hero who freed Drezen and whom everyone believes you to be Iomedae's chosen.
>>
>>2181979
But Iomadea herself knows you're not, and should've appeared much, much sooner on case of the Demon Path.
>>
>>2181986
Until Act 5, you're not that different from a tiefling who partially embraces his demonic heritage, and you're still pretty clearly on the side of the crusade.
Iomedae herself coming down and smiting you at that point would cause massive trouble for her as she would be seen as a tyrant smiting down a hero on very shaky grounds.
And we know that gods are very limited in how much they can actually influence the mortal world. You have to become a Rovagug expy for Iomedae to actually smite you in Act 5. She won't smite you even if you become a lich on the level of Tar-Baphon or if you sell out the whole crusade to Hell itself.
>>
>>2181834
They mention that the reason people don't flip shit about the demon path is that you get results and a lot of the soldiers like that. Also there's no confirmation that your a demon until act 5 so it would be similar to attacking an abyssal tiefling.
>>
>>2181986
>But Iomadea herself knows you're not
Iomedae is a legitimate retard
>>
File: 1556189607959.png (302 KB, 819x827)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
Guys new player here. I picked up that sword in the beginning in the caves and the game says I will follow the Angel path. But I want to do a Lich path, yet the dialogue didn't give me an option to decline it after I found it. What gives?
>>
>>2182007
>'I didn't know who you were and where your powers came from so I said nothing so as to not detract from your feats'
>'That is also why I let everyone think you were my chosen and took credit for your achievements'
I cannot believe I actually find myself agreeing with Nocticula who is demon lord rather than fucking Iomedae who is meant to be a paragon of virtue.
>>
>>2182012
That sword is only the way for the game to have the unlock part for the Angel path be un-missable. You're still two chapters too early before you can actually pick your mythic path, don't worry.
>>
>>2182016
Oh that's great. Thanks man.
>>
>>2181450
>Idk why anyone would actually use it to cheat.
I use it to get a merc party going off the ground without having to pay three times the money I have for a single merc.
>>
>>2181475
It's possible to just barely do everything and still hit the garrison before the tavern defense. Minimal rest and optimal routes needed.
You get nothing for it. If anything you lose out on the loot and exp from the tavern defense.
>>
>>2182012
>But I want to do a Lich path
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>2182017
You're welcome, anon, have a great day.
To unlock the Lich path, you'll have to get a wand from a cave in Chapter 2, in a location called Leper's Smile
>>
>>2182012
Until the point at which you get Mythic Rank 3 and actually choose your mythic path, all you are doing is unlocking the various paths.
>>
Mythic path popularity according to steam:
Angel > Azata > Lich > Trickster > Aeon > Demon > GD > Legend > Swarm > Devil
I'm surprised demon is less taken than Aeon.
>>
>>2182066
people dont want to be evil. doesnt suprise me. lich is abnormality since its niche that dedicated minority wants.
>>
Anons, what's your opinion on fextralife or neoseeker builds for a newfag? Either builds for PCs or NPCs. Where should a newfag look for?

I see A LOT of multiclassing going on and there is even a disclaimer on neoseeker's case of these builds being "focused on min maxing".
>>
>>2182086
I know yet I still expected the janny to be the least popular of the non lategame paths.
>>
Does anyone know where I can download the gog 1.0.8d patch? Not the whole game just the update. I can find 1.0.8e but it needs 1.0.8d first.
>>
>>2182098
Unless you are playing on higher difficulties you don't need to minmax. Also just download a respec mod to turn Arue into a bard/skald and you should be good to go.
>>
>>2182098
If you're a newfag, no need for a hyper-specialized build. Play the game on Normal, get an easy class, and focus on learning and understanding the mechanics by yourself. Keep your companions in their base classes, try to understand what they do, and once you feel like you have a good enough grip on the game, then you can start looking at weird combinations and understand them.
>>
>>2181383
Yes because you can increase your army unit sizes to 100,000 and one shot everything.

So glad I did this to make the crusade shit as easy and quick as possible.
>>
>>2182098
A big amount of the neoseeker builds are iredeemable trash.
>>
>>2182098
Multi classing is a meme to get as many flat bonuses as possible with no regard for your party composition.

During actual gameplay you will feel the pain of multi class in the early game when you don’t have access to your 3rd level spells or stronger class abilities.

Many of these multi class builds are just theory and that is it.
>>
>>2181462
Wizard>Angel
Monk>Lich
Bard>Demon
Cleric>Azata
Slayer>Gold Dragon
Magus>Swarm
Magus/Warpriest>Legend
>>
>>2182182
True in general, unless you're aiming for a prestige class of cource.
>>
>>2181662
Because she is unironically semi-pedobait and opening up that gate to the pedo's will mean that pedo's will infest your community and you get banned from reddit.
It is like when certains subs allowed lolicons to reign free which brought in actual pedos and then the admins banned it because they need that advertising money.
>>
>>2181462
Only done angel and azata
Angel: RP - paladin, mechanically - oracle
Azata: RP - bard or skald, mechanically - wizard or some other control caster
>>
>>2182201
Why would Magus/Warpriest work well with Legend?
>>
>>2182204
The majority of prestige classes are hot shit and only exists because they were grandfathered in. Most of them have been replaced by hybrid classes or archetypes.

They only acceptable Mutliclass is for arcane trickster.
>>
>>2182224
>only acceptable
>the minmax one that everyone goes for
Uh-huh
>>
>>2182219
There is a secret bug that lets you spell strike/spell combat with the Warpriest spell list.
>>
>>2182229
>it’s min max because it is good
>>
>>2182230
How are you overcoming the lack of wis?
>>
>>2182224
To this day, Eldritch Knight is pretty much the only way I know of to have both 9th level arcane spellcasting and 3/4 BAB.
Sure, it doesn't have the synergy of Magus, but it still is pretty cool.
>>
>>2182224
Eldritch knight and signifer make for very good gishes with access to higher level spellcasting.
Signifer is cute for features for cleric and wizard after lv 8 while losing nothing in most cases.
DD and Stalwart are for stat boosts or source of uncanny, not worth full price.

Swordlord is probably better for Aldori defender than going pure, but that is it.
Duelist is only worth it if you really set it up t omake parry/riposte work consistently.
I have not tried Student of war, Winter witch and loremaster to really say anything about them.

If someone can explain Assassin ever, be my guest
>>
>>2182235
With lich in the game, you can have 4 attacks and 9th level spellcasting , which is cool.
If you are lawful, even being in full plate.
>>
>>2182237
Wasn't dnd's sin just a rogue that could set up their own sneak attacks along with death attacks? Guess it's easier to do something similar in of they had to give it a new flavor
>>
>>2182235
>and 3/4 BAB
Slightly more, actually. Going Fighter 2/Wizard 8/EK 10 will still give you 9th casting, but also allows you to end up at exactly 16 BAB, barely enough to get your last iterative.
>>
>>2182235
Spell Critical is insanely strong if you built for critfishing, EK is underrated imho
It's rubbish on TT because of how the game ends up playing and because you don't GET Spell Critical until EK 10 so level 16 earliest without cheese, but you get level 16 somewhere in the middle of Act 4 so...
>>
>>2182237
>>2182239
>>2182245
>>2182247
>>2182252
>all theory crafting at late level

And it plays like shit for 4/5ths of the game.
>>
>>2182259
More like 60%, since you spend almost all of act 5 at level 20.
Eldritch Knight is actually fairly decent in all honesty, especially if you go into it as Lich, since spellbook stacking means you're actually ahead of the spell curve.
>>
>>2182259
It's so you buy the DLC that will last 8 hours at most.
>>
>>2182259
Not really, in most cases you are a wizard 2 levels behind which is still better than half the classes.
With lich merge, you bypass most issues since you beat progression like a housewife.

If your build can contribte by the time you are at the lost chapel, you are set cause everything before that is easily covered
>>
File: 1579074055000.jpg (64 KB, 761x761)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>2182235
>>2182237
For a PC where I will be the talker, thus high CHA and persuasion, should I go Fighter 1/Sorcerer 6/EK 13 or Fighter 2/Sorcerer 7/EK 11?

I reckon the former is the fastest way, but the latter gives you Bravery and an extra Bloodline feat and is just a bit slower to get.
>>
What mechanical difference does it make if Woljiff accepts his the demon power?
>>
>>2182271
>EK 11
>EK 13
???
>>
>>2182276
EK 10 lol my bad
>>
Does anyone sell barkskin scrolls?
>>
>>2182278
Toybox
>>
>>2182259
Even if you delay entering EK by one level by going Fighter 2, you're still pretty much caught up with Magus by the time you retake Drezen, and you'll only get better from that point onwards.
>>
>>2181662
>fully developed adult body
>over 100 years old
>a bold slut
Reddit believes one of these makes you an adult western woman and it's the only one ember is missing
>>
>>2182296
Magus > EK in Kingmaker
EK > Magus in Wrath of the Righteous

Everything in Wrath has high SR so nonstop quickened touch spells (which is what Spell Combat is) don't matter as much as fairly common quickened situational immunities, field control, and buffs. This is why I always go Arcanist for my EK builds, the +2 DC to spells helps a gish cast at almost the same DC as Nenio
>>
So I'm a bit confused
I thogh I would be able to play as a demon or angel now, but the options are greyed out, what gives?
Should I just choose mythic hero and get done with it for now or save it till I can unlock what I want?
>>
>>2182335
You settle on Rank 3.
First 2 ranks are mythic hero
>>
>>2182335
You unlock your mythic path at mythic rank 3
>>
>>2182335
Mythic Ranks 1 and 2 have to be taken in the Mythic Hero path. You can't actually get your path until Mythic Rank 3.
>>
>>2182338
alright, thanks
>>
File: image_2021-10-14_160514.png (754 KB, 1279x312)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
I wish we got more dialogue options that were on the vein of "fuck off" or "where's my reward, bitch?" or simply "I don't care" and just be a much more rude asshole. It feels wrong to play a barbarian/bloodrager like this
>>
File: image_2021-10-14_160729.png (713 KB, 1256x290)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
What the fuck is this lesbian retard's problem?what a fucking nigger
>>
>>2182350
Darean purchasing a hero's armor(related to the queen) to craft a bath for horses or something
>>
>>2182357
Wasn't it a helmet? Which he made into a chamber pot.
>>
File: horsebath.png (1.16 MB, 1688x462)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>2182360
Yeah, I mixed it up with this
>>
>arcane bloodrager gets displacement on rage
Cool
>it lasts 1 round
>can't activate it with a skald because it's a spell-like ability
Fuck
>>
>>2182201
this is bait
>>
>>2181462
>Angel
Warpriest/Paladin/Inquisitor for flavor
Any of the divine casters mechanically.
>Aeon
Inquisitor, Monk, slayer, arguably Hell knight for flavor
Ranger, fighter, mostly martial that might have a decent wis mechanically
>Azata
Spontaneous arcane caster. Chaotic warpriests. Druids and witch for flavor. Bard naturally fits well
Ranger/hunter, classes that benefit from either being in the thick of things or control casters with a side of blasting for mechanics
>demons
Bloodrager, barb if one thinks its only tard rage. Control casters as well
Casters gets get a lot of benefits going demon mechanically.
>Trickster
Rogue. Chaotic divine casters. Bards
Rogue, bards, slayers, possibly sage sorcs. Anything with high skill point makes the most out of tricksters
>Lich
Witch, sorc, wiz all fit flavorfully though one could easily be a neutral divine caster if one wants to avoid out and out evil at the start.
Mechanically full arcane casters get the most
>>
>>2181483
Neither, they would alu-fiends assuming she conceives in or stays in her normal form during the pregnancy. Half-Succubi otherwise.
>>
>>2181561
Most people on Golarion don't know what drow are, this isn't the realms where people lynch them on sight.Even the PC needs a decently high knowledge roll to know a drow when one is in front of them. 90% of people would assume a drow is just a very dark ekujae elf and move on.
>>
>>2181483
With how interested Desna is in her, all her children would probably be Azata-blooded Aasimars.
>>
>>2182066
Could the anons who play the game intensely share their opinions on which path has the most input/unique dialogue/unique content?

Also
>that guy sperging about late game paths, especially the Swarm one, is a waste of resources no one will play, was correct
>>
>>2182218
A Druid also fits Azata very well.
>>
>>2182422
Yeah, but druids are forbidden from being CG so it kinda gets in the way.
>>
>>2182425
NG anon, Azata's can be NG
>>
>>2182425
Can't druids be CN/NG, though? Because a NG run as an Azata without losing anything is absolutely possible (that's what I did for my last game)
>>
>>2181383

Can someone spoil the aeon mythic path ending for me I heard it's the worst one
>>
>>2182311
For some reason though spell combat resets the full attack counter so you can make a second full attack if you quicken a touch spell after full attacking
>>
>>2182436
It's the most kino one and also the best for the world at large, Nocticula aside.
>>
File: 1633132260794.png (335 KB, 566x524)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>2182436
You time travel to stop the Worldwound then cease to exist.
>>
>>2182436
True ending?
You go back in time retconning things so the world wound doesn't exist. Eventually, you go back in time to kill mommy Areelu, doing so makes you a lawbreaker, and since you're a puppet so firmly attached to strings, you then erase yourself from existence. Final, actual choice is letting your companions remember you and what the other timeline was.
>>
>>2182436
You go to the past to kill Areelu before she ever opened the Worldwound. As a result, pretty much everyone else on Golarion and Golarion itself is better off, but your own existence becomes a paradox, so you have no choice but to remove yourself from existence, leaving only vague memories of yourself to your companions.
>>
>>2182441
>>2182443

I've finished lich and swarm so far and I was going to finish demon seems KINO so I'll do aeon next
>>
>>2182443
>>2182441
>>2182440
>Remove yourself from existence.

Right... and then at Areelu's trial it turns out your consciousness is still very much alive, and you can will yourself back into being whenever you want.
>>
>>2182450
You're an actual Aeon at that point so yeah you've achieved transcendence of the flesh and are no longer bound to the timeline
>>
>>2182450
>becomes part of Monad, wholly shedding your individual existence
Yeah first you do it consciously and then you do it metaphysically. Also you aren't special everyone can do be pulled for Areelu's trial
>>
>>2182450
>finally escape janny life
>still has to do jury duty
At least they pay you?
>>
>>2182460
Nope. aeon does it for free. In fact, aeon's the absolute worst janny since he goes into a compulsive fit if things aren't orderly
>>
>>2182463
You mean he's based and will actually clean up /v/ and /pol/ from normal boards?
>>
Any advice for the crusade shit? Do you just recruit max troop every week?
>>
>>2182468
1. Recruit El Monje Gordo
2. Win
Simple as
>>
>>2182468
Go ask Irabeth for extra troops, pay her 7k gold, recruit the oread general that comes with Master of Maneuvers, snowball into eternity
>>
>>2182467
IF ONLY. That'd make aeon far more tolerable.
>>2182468
Yeah, recruit troops every week. The actual troops, not mercs unless those add to your military exp. Casters and archers are gonna be what bulldozes armies for you alongside your general throwing out fireball/scorching ray.
>>
File: 1632932867271.jpg (68 KB, 692x1024)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2182463
You're saying he does it for free?
No monetary compensation?
>>
>>2181781
Pathfinder elves are physically mature and competent at about 20 or so, then aging slows down according to most recent books. 110 is considered "mature" by kyonin "high" elf standards. But even Paizo is schizo about this because merisiels backstory also implies she spent decades as an actual child but writers and editors later clarify something different.
>>
File: 1617593310766.png (191 KB, 888x499)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>2182468
>>
>>2182441
>go on a grand adventure
>not even your loyal band of sociopaths will remember you
Sad.
>>
>>2182350
Are you actually autistic or did you have your game on mute when Daeren said that?
>>
>>2182470
>>2182473
>>2182481
Thanks, already had the stone dude as my general so it's good, didn't pay the half-orc dyke though i'll go check if I still can.
>>2182474
What do you mean by merc? I have some shield bearers that appeared from nowhere, is that it?
>>
>>2182493
mercs are the troops you buy in the crusade recruitment menu. They're at the bottom. Hell knights are a good example. Shieldbearers were probably from Horgus if you're in act 2 but they are good meat shields to protect your ranged units
>>
>>2182350
He's mocking the queen to her face.
>>
>build archery building
>can still only make like 13 dudes
Who thought this shit was fun?
>>
>>2182507
Fun?
>>
>>2181383

Is this game any good? I haven't played the first and it seems interesting
>>
>>2182507
Build the regional ranges, you can get like 50+ marksmen per week
>>
>kill playful darkness on second playthrough
>no book of +2 dex
Did I fail a perception check or something?
>>
>>2182568
Probably. It's not actually on the thing is it? Thought it was on a body in an area behind it.
>>
>>2182523
Regional ranges?
>>
>>2182583
The archery ranges in the smaller forts
Be careful because building any recruitment building in those smaller forts makes Inns do nothing, and Inns are pretty useful early on for scrounging up eco.
>>
>>2182583
you get other settlement when you start conquering regions
have pass decrees for expansions
>>
>>2182583
Those little demon forts you knock over? They turn into town and you can build army generators in them They add to your overall recruitment number
>>
>>2182492
>did you have your game on mute
y-yes, actually I did
>>
>>2182588
I wish the fucking retarded HoMM minigame was actually a fully fledged game
Just clone HoMM 3 in wholesale, complete with resource nodes and actual recruitment for the demons
>>
>>2182458
Aeons are individual existences. They're "part of the Monad" due to being in telepathic contact with it. They can even enter into conflict with one another when their agendas or chosen methods clash.
>>
>>2182488
As previous anon mentioned, you can let them keep their memories. Though some of the epilogues are either bugged or missing, like the True Aeon Ending for Wenduag of you romanced her.
>>
>>2182018
Based
>>
What stat does Aeon want most? Wisdom?
>>
>>2182737
i don't think Aeon stuff scales with stats
>>
>>2182737
As >>2182743 said it now scales from your mythic points so depends wholly on your build.
>>
>>2182737
Unless you merge spellbooks, mythic paths don't really scale with stats. They use your mythic rank as a modifier instead of stat modifiers.
>>
>>2182743
>>2182774
>>2182771
Sweet, don't need to worry about that then. Thanks guys
>>
>>2181482
how would two women become pregnant?
>>
>>2182827
Hand holding
>>
>>2182827
You settle down in village and f-
>>
What's with the head that keep appearing in my backpack? Is it Camilla?
>>
>>2182827
succubi can shapeshift
>>
>>2182905
She is helpful, is she not?
>>
>>2181834
It's content-starved because apparently there's a bug that blocks every further interaction with Yozz aside from the very first one in act 3. Mythic quests (in act 3) themselves are fine and almost comparable to the Angel (the default mythic), and are definitely better than what Azata gets, for example.
As for your other point, well, there's really no one to stop you. Hulrun? Almost guaranteed to be dead if you thinking of choosing Demon. Galfrey? In Nerosyan until the end of act 3, and we know what happens then. Liotr? Fucks off in act 2. Plus up until that point Demon commander haven't really done anything so questionable as to warrant their execution, though that might be the consequences of the bug I mentioned earlier. What you said applies far more to Lich than Demon, since as Lich you pretty much immediately begin to do big necromancy, and that's bad shit and everyone knows that.
>>
>>2182936
I haven't yet played, but is there an actual "Chaotic Neutral" Demon sub-path, as the datamines suggested, or did this one get scrapped as well, like Renegade Aeon?
>>
>>2182952
Chaotic Neutral is just, you knowing how to reign in your emotions instead of being controlled by them.
>>
>>2182967
What I meant is whether there's an unavoidable point where you HAVE to turn evil, since I've read other people post about it.
>>
>>2182971
Probably the transition from rank 7 to 8 if there's a hard limit. Usually, it's just being in the accepted ranges iirc. You're NG? Start being chaotic, evil, or both. Gotta hit NE, CE, or CN
>>
>>2182915
but cant make women pregnant
>>
>>2182656
Jesus Christ, I just got the Aeon epilogues (the ones that aren't borked or missing) and you weren't kidding - they are the best outcomes:
>Irabeth becomes a respected knight.
>Anevia is killed by some randos whilst still a man.
>Hulrun becomes a pious, peaceful, saintly man, beloved by his community,
>Galfrey becomes a great ruler,
>Sarkoris, and hundreds of thousands of people, live their lives, whilst at the same time reforming their stance towards arcane spellcasters,
>Daeran becomes a statesman and respected politician known for his witty humor, names his first child after the Commander,
>Lann and Wenduag lead peaceful lives as normal humans; the "Mongrels" never come to be,
>Sosiel leads a peaceful life, painting a single masterpiece - the Commander's portrait,
>Ember's family never dies, she doesn't get mutilated, and instead becomes a wandering saint, claiming that "the Commander" was her greatest teacher,
>Regill refuses to die, because he's still waiting for orders from his Commander. I love you too, sugarball.
>>
>>2183014
As to the missing/broken Aeon epilogues:
>Wenduag - if romanced,
>Trevor - not a single one,
>Aru's are broken - you get a mix of her evil and redeemed variants at random
>Nenio has only her "memories erased" variant; the "memories kept" never pops up,
>Woljiff has only his "memories kept" variant; the "memories erased" is missing,
>>
>>2182967
Most of the Demon specific dialogue options are actually chaotic, not evil. But as the other anon said, you kinda fall of the deep end if you stick with the Demon in act 5. Both mechanically, the game probably switches you to CE (although I already was that so don't know), and roleplay wise, you summon an army of demons to effectively occupy Drezen.
>>
>>2183014
Could you post the Lann and Wendu slide?
>>
What classes are good for an angel playthrough?
>>
>>2183037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK9AOtZBEps

Lann is the first one - he shares "retcon" epilogue with Wendu.
>>
>>2183041
Either Oracle or, if you're feeling ambitious, Angel is an excellent path for a Mystic Theurge build.
>>
>>2183041
Oracle/cleric +others that can merged cant remember the expanded list (druid?)
Paladin theme wise and there are few things for tanks.
>>
>>2183047
I don't want the text, I want to see the slide.
>>
How do you trigger pharasma attacking your ziggurat? Is it bugged or do you have to worship her to get it to work
>>
>>2183052
Newfag here, explain what is this merged thing I keep seeing? Merge what list?
>>
File: 1632836506508.jpg (636 KB, 1920x1080)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>2183014
Aeon ending also disproves the retarded theory that Arue is being brainwashed.
>>
>>2183070
>dislike for bloodshed
>except when people talk about sexing her or consider her soft
>>
>>2183070
The "fuck it, let's turn her into Fall-From-Grace" ending.
>>
My teamwork feats are missing from some of my characters. Did they somehow get deactivated or is this a bug?
From my memory the only require is 3+ intelligence.
>>
>>2183014
>Anevia is killed by some randos whilst still a man
That's not what happens, Aeon turns her into a woman given by how she is still referred to as she even though she never met Irabeth
>>
>>2183073
Anon she was discount Grace from the start.
>>
>>2183070
Place your bets on whether the "post-campaign DLC" will allow an Aeon who romanced her to get her out.

>>2183077
The epilogues are written by Areelu.
>>
>>2183065
Some prestige/mythic paths let you 'merge' aka combine your spell book to continue building your caster level/spell level. You get angel right around fourth level spells, if you combine with angel you suddenly get access to 6th level.
>>
>>2183077
yeah that sounds like fan fiction to me. this game is based and trad cath, which is why anevia (the western civilization destroying tranny character) dies in the based trad ending (true aeon). owlcat does not subscribe to the anti-white, anti slavery agenda.
>>
Merging spellbooks is something two mythic paths can currently do: Angel with full divine casters, and Lich with full arcane casters. Instead of having two spellbooks (the normal one at your caster level and the mythic one at twice your mythic level), you have only one with all the spells from your mythic path + the spells you have access because of your class, and your caster level is equal to your level + your mythic level.

Example: Let's assume you take the Lich mythic path with a sorcerer at the end of Chapter 2, and you are level 10 and mythic level 3 at this point. If you don't merge, you have a lich spellbook at level 6 (twice your mythic level), and a sorcerer spellbook at level 10. If you merge, you have one merged spellbook where you add all the lich spells and are considered a level 13 sorcerer for all purposes (spell effects, piercing resistance, number of spells per day, and so on). Meaning that at the end of the game, you can reach caster level 30 (level 20 + mythic level 10).
>>
>>2183065
Basically you get spells from your mythic and merged means you merge your mythic and your normal spellbook for faster growth, unique spells and caster lvl.
>>
>>2181805
I'd Usagi Drop Aivu.
>>
>>2183080
>thinking Areelu gives a shit
The anon who posted the spoiled is talking out of their ass. Anevia just dies, that's what happens.
>>
>>2183080
>post-campaign DLC
DLC will happen before the final fight, that's where the game makes a special save.
>>
>>2183096
It's after. It says your victory over the world wound in the description. The save is just where they'd yoink your build from
>>
>>2183093
>>2183077

"The runaway from Nidal by the name of Anevia found no happiness in the River Kingdoms. She perished in obscurity, killed by one of the many beast and cutthroats inhabiting this region."

I hate /pol/tards.
>>
>>2183080
>>2183096
>before the final fight
God I hope it's after. Going to fuck off right before CLOSING THE WORLDWOUND sounds awful
>>
>>2183102
/Pol/ btfo yet again

>The literal embodiment of law and cosmic order made Anevia a woman
Lmao
>>
>>2183100
Nah, no way are they giving ascended characters god powers, too much work for slavs. Besides non-ascended ones would could never compete, and it would be a balancing nightmare.
>>
>>2183103
I'm curious how they're going to address the epilogues where you died.
>>
>>2183113
Nah, all it takes is for the adventure to take place in a plane outside of the gods' influence, where you can just go "your powers don't work here/are stunted".
>>
>>2183115
>Pharasma: Wake the fuck up commander, you have the universe to save.
>>
>>2183109
She already was a woman. It's fucking magic, not botched surgery. Druids can turn themselves into bears, sorcerers into dragons... transmutation is ever-present in the setting.
>>
File: 1629535273511.png (159 KB, 500x500)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>"Gazing over the maps on the war table, it takes some minutes for you to realize you are alone in the Council Chamber with Anevia seemingly missing. You stand, back and neck aching, and take a step back only to feel a warm body behind you."
>"Breath as hot as the fires of Hell kisses your neck before you can react, as Anevia speaks."
>"Commander. I'm glad to finally have you alone for a moment. The guards are off to the barracks and the shift change is somewhat... delayed. I think it's quite obvious what I need."
>"You feel Anevia press herself against your back more fully, and scarcely are able to note her erect nipples pressing against you before your attention is drawn to the warm, damp patch staining the fabric of her pants. A soft whine escapes her lips at the feeling of pressure as she leans into you."
>"You are aware of her scent, a mix of lilac fragrance and the slight musk of an animal in heat."
>"You feel her lips scarcely an inch away from you neck as she speaks again."
>"Breed me. Right here, right now, on the table. I need to feel your seed flooding my womb as I cry out and writhe. I need to feel your strong hands holding me down as you gift me with a child. Please, Commander. Please. Breed me."

What do?
>>
>>2183125
Tell that to /pol/tards who get unbelievably triggered by stepping outside of their safe space.
>>
>>2183125
Transmutation magic is not permanent
>>
>>2183109
>the monad says trans rights
How will /pol/ ever recover?
>>
>>2183127
Wonder how I became Irabeth since she would get the mythic power if MC wasn't there
>>
>>2183129
Yes, it is.
>A druid can have a mythic power that makes wildshapes permanent.
>Alchemy can have in-setting permanent effects.
>Dragons can shapechange at will, whenever they want, without limit.
>So do werecreatures.

Just a few examples.
>>
>>2183127
Hope when I turn around it's anevia with fan fix portrait.
>>
>>2183134
Irabeth doesn't have a cock though...
>>
>>2182421
>late games paths are a waste of resources
Literally every kickstarter stretch goal was a waste of resources that should have gone into making Act 5 better.
>>
>>2183140
>implying orcs don't have cocks
>>
>>2183080
https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/q7tptm/what_do_you_want_from_the_first_dlc_for_wrath_of/hgl1dsh?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3
It is right before you close the world wound. Confirmed here by owlcat
>>
>>2183144
This literally doesn't make sense for anyone other than a fully-powered Aeon.
>>
File: 1634168719999.png (1.54 MB, 928x1051)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>2183143
Do female angels like Targona have cocks? This is VERY important.
>>
>>2183149
anon I...we need to talk about your treatment.
>>
>>2183144
I fucking knew it. Imagine believing they'd implement post ending powers or interactions.
>>
>>2183072
Because in demonland letting people do shit like that leads to raped and killed, maybe not even in that order. So best show why that's a dumbfuck idea.
>>
>>2183153
Does my treatment involve sucking your dick anon?
>>
What's the class that I will have the most fun playing?
>>
>>2183164
Tower shield specialist
>>
It involves everything else expect dick I was tempted to say
>>
>>2183144
>Correct, it's an additional story that takes place just before the final ending.
That makes no fucking sense. Why would anyone fuck off to eldritch fucksville before taking care of the Worldwound? Makes ZERO(0) sense.
>>
>>2183179
You probably get teleported against your will.
>>
>>2182066
Honestly Demon should 100% have been a late-game path in place of Devil, doesn't make sense that you roll around basically as the enemy before you head into the Abyss. Probably one the reasons people aren't choosing the path, it is fundamentally contradictory to what you're doing for most of the game.
>>
>>2183182
Even worse. If an retconned Aeon can intervene in Areelu's trial then they can come back to take care of whatever's in the DLC.
>>
>>2183190
It's a cosmic horror, your rules don't apply.
>>
>>2183144
Fucking Owlcat lol. So lazy.
>>
>>2183190
The mc from the Aeon route comes back in time to grab you because they need another mythic 10 hero to help
>>
I really want to know how they're going to justify the swarm path helping
>>
File: Catnevia.png (1.23 MB, 2200x603)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Catgirl Anevia
>>
File: trickchads win again.png (66 KB, 979x38)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>2183216
petition to make Catnevia the official mascot of the WotR threads
>>
>boots of stampede
Holy shit these look good. I want to clone them and give them to everyone since my entire party has pounce.
>>
>>2183216
>vanilla portrait
>>
>>2183235
Imagine them on a Legend anon. The thing is, I'm not sure they actually work at all...
>>
>>2183239
They don't even work, I've tried using them on every run I've done and they add no damage to charges. Sometimes mythic charge and death rush also bug and don't give any extra damage as well.
>>
>>2183239
>>2183252
charge / mythic charge builds sound nice on paper but thanks to owlcat quality control (tm) they are pretty useless
>>
>>2183239
They do, and it gets pretty retarded because, like many sources of extra damage in that game, they are actually a separate instance of damage. It quickly became extremely retarded when I gave them to Seelah, because it added the extra damage from Aroden's Scabbard and her Smite Evil, bypassing DR thanks to that Smite Evil.
>>
>>2183144
HAHAHAHHAAHAHA
>>
>>2183257
Pounce and the Cavalier level 20 capstone works, literally all you need for a charge build.
>>
>>2183257
It's both a blessing and a curse, mounted charge feats are currently bugged so that if you have pounce you double all damage for attacks that round even though apparently it is only meant to work for the first attack.
>>
>>2182475
>(Evil) Do I get paid for this?
>(Chaotic) I already stole your bag of holding, let's go
Know the difference, I don't get paid for work either, I stole the work.
>>
so what happens to my character if I don't get the secret ending? playing Lich btw. do I still become a full Lich without the secret ending?
>>
>>2183345
Yes.
>>
>>2182439
>Aeon ending
>best for the world at large

I wonder about that. It's like going back in time to kill Hitler and preventing WW2. Sure it would be better for everyone who died, but for the world at large? A lot of scientific and social improvement followed ww2.
>>
>>2183345
Regular lich ending might be better than secret lich ending as long as you throw your phylactery into the Worldwound, thus making you a total immortal.
>>
>>2183350
>>2183357
cool. I'll do that, much prefer just being a lich.
>>
File: catgirl anevia.png (360 KB, 330x432)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>2183237
vanilla is the best flavor of ice cream
>>
File: 57142905_m.jpg (194 KB, 750x500)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Flirting with Camellia actually gave me semi-boner. I think this is first time since puberty with Viconia.
Good job Owlcat. I guess?
>>
>>2183356
None of that happened here, though. Like legitimately the only good thing to come out of it is Nocticula ascending, and Nocticula does that anyway since her ascension has little to nothing to do with the events of Wrath, canonically.
>>
>>2183390
*I mean "boners caused by cRPG writing". Not boners in general.
>>
>>2183395
Suuuuuuuuuuure you did.
>>
>>2183387
>catgirl
>girl
>>
File: .png (116 KB, 939x78)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>2183417
the final trick is destroying the very concept of gender
>>
File: camcam.jpg (216 KB, 994x599)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>2183390
Agreed.
>>
File: the trickstotem.jpg (25 KB, 226x309)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Is it just me or most people plan tricksters as though you can get 10 Greater Mythic Tricks by level 10? The Mythic is super backloaded in reality.
>>
>>2183560
welcome to theorycrafting
>>
>>2183560
I just planned along the crit range
>>
again?
>>
>>2183561
Yeah, like, the mythic trick that really matters is the first Improved you get. And you'll get Perception Trick 2 nine times out of ten. Mobility 2 sometimes. And even so, theorycrafters be like 'nah you can get full BAB with athletics trick and a full wizard spellbook with UMD trick so just play alchemist if you want to be a gish' and I go WTF.
>>
>>2183437
>trickster is both the simp and tranny option all in one.
>>
>>2183357

I didn't even get that option as a lich
>>
>>2181991
Also being close to the worldwound causes a lot of weird malformations on people so they don't judge
>>
>>2183578
Did daddy Zach smash your phylactery?
>>
>>2183595

No I have it, I just didn't get that option. I feel like I missed heaps of content I've done lich and swarm and both felt kind of empty. I became a lich and then that was pretty much it. My demon playthrough is more fun just finished act 4 and it was great as a demon.
>>
can i pick a normal mythic ability instead of Instrument of Freedom, Bit of Fun, and so on?
>>
>>2183629
No.
>>
>>2183629
Nope
>>
Do bows count as two handed weapon?

Theres a ring that gives competence dam bonus to two handed weapons. Wondering if it works for bows.
>>
File: 20211014195856_1.jpg (462 KB, 2560x1080)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
I'm surprised to say even without all the cheese spells from Baldur's Gate, Wrath manages, in a single spell, to be even cheesier than anything in BG2 could possibly be.
>>
>>2183636
They should. Was it about pierce damage because that does work.
>>
>>2183636
I just tested it out myself. Two handed weapons does not include long bow. I presume this also applies to shortbows, and other two handed ranged weapons as well.
>>
>>2183560
Ideally you play it for the Perception 2 Feats because everything else comes too late, but even then you play it for supporting your allies with that since they can just respec and benefit from the feats early, you are forced to get them at like 13+ as you'll be 11 when you get Mythic 4 most likely
>>
>>2183636
No, when the game said Two Handed Weapon it means melee weapon. Best way to check this to right click on the Two Handed Weapon in info, it will shows you info about melee weapons.
>>
>>2183645
No competence to attack rolls and damage.
I don't think it works, I don't see my damage range going up when equipping and unequipping the ring; however, I see it go up when using a two handed melee weapon.
>>
>>2183655
Boo
>>
>>2183649
That's the initial point. People will look at level 3 tricks, dreaming about the perfect gish, but in the end the only trick that matters is Perception 2 because everything else comes online too late and Perception 2 is that much better than every other choice at the same level. Mobility 2 can sorta compete for the novelty spot, but every other choice is pretty bad. Trickster is way too backloaded.
>>
I'm running out of useful feats for Daeran at high levels, do I slap wings on him or are they just not worth it and get saves instead?
>>
>>2183637

Fuck I hated fighting that thing, would have loved to have gone back and fought it as a full power swarm though
>>
>>2183660
I mean, that's sadly the case with literally any mythic besides merged Angel & Lich.
At least Trickster gets a lot at 4 already, others do not and Aivu will never be relacement for 11-20/x4 on your whole team or x5-6 with Fighter/Skald
>>
>>2183661
my boy Daeran deserves wings
>>
>>2183661
All wings feats are bugged, you won't get either the visual or the dodge.
>>
>>2183666
I get the visual on my Aasimar, at least.
I have to check if I'm getting the dodge bonus still.
>>
>>2183666
Really? It won't show bonus to AC on his character screen because it against melee only but have you tested it in combat?
>>
>>2183663
That's true. But I'm told that the devs have considered giving the mythic progression a second pass for a final edition of the game and I can totally see Trickster getting ignored because Perception 2 is just that powerful. Aeon is a meh mythic. It needs an overhaul, imo. Demon needs to be brought up to the level of Azata. And Trickster's progression shouldn't rely so hard on Perception 2. If I wanna make a Lore Religion Trickster, it should be worthwhile. If I wanna make an UMD Trickster, I shouldn't have to wait until the game is over to get my spellbook.
>>
>>2183676
>Demon needs to be brought up to the level of Azata

Demon rage with shadow demon aspect is massively overpowered
>>
File: Hedwirg Baron Angel.png (3.04 MB, 1260x1920)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
>>2183676
>for the final edition of the game
>just wait another full year+ bro
Save me, dear Hedwirg Sir.
Please, save me.
>>
>>2183663
Aivu might not but favorable + zippy magic is very strong. Immortal companions and teamwork feats from life-bonding friendship is good too.
>>
>>2183688
Why? Isn't Incorporeal just 50% reduction in phys damage received?
There are so many ways of reducing incoming damage or outright fully avoiding it.
Hell, Angel alone gets 1m/level displacement along so much other useful buffs all in one as soon as Chapter 3.
>>
Give me Arue porn
>>
>>2183688
meh
>>
File: gift_from_desna.png (2.6 MB, 1500x2250)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>2183694
Not really porn, but hey
>>
>>2183693

When I use it I get miss on every type of physical damage
>>
>>2183709
>An incorporeal creature’s attacks pass through (ignore) natural armor, armor, and shields, although deflection bonuses and force effects (such as mage armor) work normally against it.
If this part actually works, then I can see it being great for melee because most ACbloat mobs only have high armor class due to retarded +natural bonuses which will be ignored.
However, at the same time, you can just be an Angelchad and cast Sun Form for the same effect anyways except you also have 10th spells with absurd effects.
>>
File: Fulllength.png (717 KB, 692x1024)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
Finished the portrait for my magus lich run, finally.
>>
>>2183716
>However, at the same time, you can just be an Angelchad
You can, but do you plan on playing the game only once?
The main, and very stupid, drawback of Demon is super limited rage, the aspects themselves are pretty good, though you really should get your first minor one on rank 3.
Demon is already better for martial characters than say Azata, or at least that how it was in my two finished runs. Azata really doesn't do anything interesting for non-casters.
>>
>>2183740
the Angel spell that gives you Incorporeal is bugged and does nothing atm anyways.
Can you check if Demon Shadow rage actually makes your attacks hit as if incorporeal, so you bypass most armor?
>>
>they announced today that the "postgame DLC" actually takes places before the final battle
oh no no no no no......... NO NO NO NO NONO HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2183763
>Mythic 10 restricted to Areelu fight and only that again
Iol
>>
>>2183723
Cute.
A bit cringey, but cute.
>>
>>2183746
I'm not the anon who picked Shadow Demon aspect, so no. By act 5 my MCs (bloodrager primalist) attack bonus, with proper buffs and all, was so high that bloated AC on mobs didn't matter at all.
>>
Does serpentine bloodrager get extra reach on all attacks including bite/gore?
>>
>>2183765
What gave you that idea? There's a fight or two before Areelu and after you get to Mythic 10, I seriously doubt Owlcat will make it so you'll have to do DLC content even before that.
Though for real, Mythic 10 should come after you fight Deskari in Iz.
>>
>>2183773
From what I recall there isn't even a trash mob after Mythic 10, it's just Echo who is a complete jobber even on Unfair, and Areelu.
>>
File: nekoDANCE.gif (110 KB, 56x56)
110 KB
110 KB GIF
>>2183763
>Hey, you know how you should be closing the worldwound?
>What if instead you went on a trans-dimensional adventure lmao
>>
>>2183776
>implying it's your choice
>>
>>2183723
Work on your quest, Lenno
>>
>>2183775
You might be right, I don't feel like loading a save and running through the Threshold to check. But the game does makes a separate save just before you fight Areelu, so one would assume that's the point at which DLC will start.
>>
>>2183125
>Not realizing the Belt of Opposite Gender has been a bad joke since 1.0

Its not permanent, anon. Transmutation magic makes everything go back the way it was the moment you remove the spell or enchanted item.
>>
>>2183785
There are transmutation spells which are literally permanent and cannot even be dispelled.
Polymorph Any Object used to be the one in 3.5 before they ran poly spells in the ground in PF, you could eventually permanently turn even a rock into a full blown human with complex emotions just like any other and a fully working body
>>
If magic can transmute you to the other gender then why does Anevia still look like a tranny?
>>
>>2183786
The primary reason these don't work in any sort of actual context with players involved is that forcing a permanent transformation permanently removes player agency, anon.

There's a reason nobody ever allows permanent transmutation, Wish and Limited Wish, or Epic Level Enchanters around the D&D table, and why these things get removed or nerfed in all the vidya settings.
>>
>>2183789
Didn't take a potion of beauty
>>
>>2183789
She doesn't. You're just obsessed so everything does.
>>
>>2183789
Permanent transmutation spells are expensive, she probably got a pot that only changed her sex, not one that also enhanced her looks.
Considering both her and her orcess lesbian wife had to pool all their savings into it.

>forcing a permanent transformation permanently removes player agency, anon.
Forced transmutations are a thing in fantasy settings since forever, even in D&D something like Baleful Polymorph can turn you into a dumb animal forever as soon as level 9.
In most cases it's the players themselves who are using permanent transmutation effects anyways, such as always wanting to become dragons or beholders and such.
The reason polyshit is nerfed is because of how powerful it is, it's still fun.
>>
>>2183786
>It exists in a rulebook, but has since been removed
>This means that this one instance in the game must be this, because my safespace headcanon requires me to cherrypick

I... okay? That doesn't mean that any instance of transmutation in the game context is actually permanent. Besides, why would anyone want to bring shitty divisive politics into a video game, Anon? You wouldn't do that, would you?
>>
Can I become a trannymancer Pathfinder lore?
>>
>>2183797
In my heart you already are, anon.
>>
What do you think are the ingredients for a tranny potion?
>>
>>2183796
>Besides, why would anyone want to bring shitty divisive politics into a video game, Anon? You wouldn't do that, would you?
Because the average player doesn't give a fuck a random character used a potion to become a full blown woman in a high magic high fantasy setting where that is actually one of the most inoffensive things happening as far as magic is involved, especially when the game itself does not bother throwing you a sob story about Anevia, much like Seelah's skin color is never brought into the game, but fags still scream it's all about her being black or whatever.
You might argue the original writer who is that pozzed 'ho only included Anevia as a political statement, yet Owlcat did not.

>I... okay? That doesn't mean that any instance of transmutation in the game context is actually permanent
That was just an example.
Permanent transmutation effects are still a thing in Pathfinder as well. Once again, it's a high magic, high fantasy setting, I dunno what else needs to be said.
You can permanent turn someone from human into a rat, you really think it's so out there to just change your sex while remaining the same race?
Regardless, poly any object is still a thing in pathfinder
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/p/polymorph-any-object/
And changing someone's sex assuming same race and such is still an instant permanent effect that cannot be dispelled.
>>
>>2183796
>this one instance
Flip it anon. The triggered person is the one who can't comprehend it can be permanent.
>>
>>2181462
Battle oracle is the ideal angel.
>>
>>2182022
You get a ton of stuff and experience. You don't lose any experience finishing early. Not at all.
>>
I want to try a sword saint legend. Actually considering an Aeon. I know trickster makes things silly, but I want to stay lawful good and already did an angel.

Is it a terrible idea or should I go for it?
>>
>>2183809
Nature Mystery is better.
Ideally you want both Mystery + Battle.
Nature has the most busted revelation AND the cheesiest most absurd spells in the game that utterly trivialize any boss even on Unfair.
>>
>>2183811
Nah, only problem will be clashing swift actions with aeon. So the earlier you get greater enduring probably the better.
>>
>>2183813
Right, get both. Battle saves a lot of feats and has some solid spells and bonuses. Nature has some solid options too. Battle is handy as it gives you strong martial ability. If only you couod grab extra mysteries. Imagine a nature, Battle, ancestor, waves oracle.
>>
>>2183815
Greater enduring for what?
>>
>>2183820
War Sight is one of the most fun to me.
Rolling INI 3 times means you are always going first to begin with a big dick Bolt/Storm.
But the one that gives focus, greater focus and imp crit for free is retarded as well.
>>
>>2183805
>It works this way because I said so
>Even though multiple people in the thread have contradicted me, I still believe D&D only works the way I say it does
>Herpa Derpa LGBTBBQ

It isn't going to stop everyone from believing that its temporary.

>Besides the average player doesn't give a fuck...
...Which would be why its being discussed in this thread, and why people keep disagreeing with you, and why you keep bringing up how you can't possibly be wrong. Nobody cares. That's how, right?

Allow me to provide you an alternative point of view.

>Everybody cares
>Nobody likes it
>Except you
>>
>>2183829
>multiple people have contradicted me
On what?
The setting allows for both permanent and temporary transmutation effects, I don't know how hard this can be to understand.
I only started replying to this after that was brought into question.
>>
>Kingmaker, a progressive module written by a lefty company and adapted by a bunch of commie devs sells buckets.
>Wrath of the Righteous, made by the same people except this time even more left wing and pro LGBT sells even harder.
>I-I swear everybody cares about leftism! I couldn't have based my entire life over pointless bullshit!
>>
>>2183825
I reckon he meant making your blade have 24 hours Speed/Keen/Bane etc. with Enduring Blade. That would free up the swift actions need for Aeon's stuffs.
>>
>>2183826
Hell yeah. Easy picks. I just wish one of the subclasses were good without losing so much tempo on mysteries.
>>
>>2183829
Ge said "the average player" not "nobody", and he's right, most people don't fucking care if Anevia is a tranny or not. Outside of 4chan only fucking weirdos on either end make threads about this shit.
>>
>>2183843
I suppose? With enduring blade you should have your weapon enchant last an entire dungeon anywaym. Greater enduring for buffs isn't possible without merge unless there is some way to get 5 cl levels I'm not aware of. I think an extra 3 or so are possible from feats and gear but that's about it.
>>
>>2183847
As a matter of fact, most people tend to be pro LGBT. Boomers ain't buying computer games.
>>
>>2183837

People just wanna be mad at the tranny, it doesn't matter that permanent spells have been a thing forever, particularly in the fluff.
>>
>>2183848
>Greater enduring for buffs isn't possible without merge unless there is some way to get 5 cl levels I'm not aware of.
?
That's only if you're gunning for the per round stuffs like Haste and shit, for anything that's minutes per level, Greater Enduring will make it 24 hours the moment you hit CL5.
>>
>>2183852
Most people who buy these kinds of games probably take "live and let live" approach. As I said, only weirdos are making the big deal out of stuff like this, either praising or REEEing about it.
>>
>>2183869
Pretty much. Young people who take the 'live and let live' approach tend to praise progressive games like Wrath. Boomers are the only ones who hate people enough that their existence in a game is tantamount of white genocide.
>>
>oread
Ah yes, a more boring race than normal humans. Who likes this shit? Why can't they add something cool and different for once? Why not a kobold race or a beast race?
>>
>>2183872
Nah, people who made threads praising how "progressive" and "inclusive" any given game are just as fucking weird as those who REEEE about it. Sure, Anevia and Irabeth's portrayal might be especially good and praiseworthy, I don't know, I'm not a tranny or a lesbian, but I'm willing to bet many of the same people were tripping over themselves to praise that hilarious tranny token from Siege of Dragonspear, for example.
>>
File: 1634153509259.png (757 KB, 692x1024)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
I love Camellia!
>>
>>2183887
She's quite alright, I like her.
>>
>>2183887
She's going to bite off your dick bro
>>
Sex with Anevia!
>>
>>2183875
Because the game is in an established setting and kobolds are literally subhuman and would be as unsuitable as player characters as Dhampirs
>>
>>2183925
why are dhampirs in the game anyways
>>
>>2183926
vampires. Also owlcat just wholesale bought mods and integrated them into Wrath. Honestly surprised Suli aren't in the game
>>
>>2183926
I tried making a dhampir work with negative channel energy build shenanigans but i just couldnt find something that worked. They have some neat stuff if you go lich ive read about.
>>
Why are the /vg/ threads so much faster than the ones here
>>
>>2183929
I never got the impression that vampires were tolerated in most places
I would think that these holy crusaders would take offence to some vampires showing up
>>
Can you slow down combat in Pathfinder without going full turn-based? I don't mind RTwP, but just wished the combat was slowed down a bit so I can actually see what is happening without constantly puashing every half-second
>>
>>2183935
Hold shift+space
>>
>>2183935
I know you can speed up the actions by pressing space or something. I don't remember what exactly the mechanism is, but unfortunately I think it's a manual one and no automatic.
>>
>>2183933
Most vampires are functionally indistinguishable from smelly rich people who only go out at night.
Also most crusaders aren't holy, Hulrun is Lawful Neutral, not Lawful Good, and only has his powers on the same basis that the Order of the Godclaw exists.
>>
>>2183932
>why does a faster board have faster threads than slow boards/threads
We just don't know.gif
>>
File: CIAog[1].png (217 KB, 483x518)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
Bane seems like a pretty good special ability - swift action to turn it on, for one, +2 enhancement and 2d6 damage. So what's the catch? Is it that you have to be an Inquisitor, which is a trash class? Or is it that Owlcat didn't implement it at all?
>>
>>2183957
it has a save
>>
I killed Dimachio. Is this going to have bad consequences for her?
>>
Are unarmed attacks strength based or dex based?
>>
do i have time to rest before i do By Hell's Ordinance?
>>
>>2183987

If you don't kill him, he forces the issue.
>>
Primalist Demon focusing on natural attacks or unarmed Scaled Fist Aeon?
>>
>>2184037
str based until mythic finesse or agile fist amulet
>>
File: 1453418351256.png (1.63 MB, 987x915)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>Get to confrontingNurah regarding her betrayal
>Deciding what to do with her, I see [Chaotic] choice
>"I'm going to turn around and count to three, and I better not see you again...">
>"lolokay!"
>Fucker just walks off

Not sure what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that...
>>
Which quest triggers Arueshelae locking herself in horny jail, and Ember becoming a preacher? Or is it just time-based.
>>
>>2184099
What the fuck did you expect to happen?
>>
>>2184099
why not?
>>
>>2184157
I thought it was a snarky ultimatum. I guess I didn't really expect her to just walk off...
>>
>>2184185
but it was an ultimatum, and she did what you told her to do?
>>
>>2184099
This is what happens when an NPC successfully uses Persuasion on the player
>>
>>2183957
Inquisitor actually benefits a lot from the mythic stuff in Wrath, specifically having unlimited judgements per day.
>>
>>2184144
>Which quest triggers Arueshelae locking herself in horny jail
Pretty sure you have to finish Ivory Sanctum.
>>
>>2184218
Wintersun seems to be the trigger for Ember's preaching
>>
>>2184214
Endless judgements makes any of the archetypes that give up judgements even hotter garbage than before.
>>
Speaking of quest triggers, Greybor didn't come to me to speak about my assassination's contract but he also didn't ambush me when I went to the Ivory Sanctum. Did Owlcat cut that scene or something?
>>
>>2183394
Plus in Aeon's True Ending Ember stil is... well, Ember, so those events will unfold unchanged. At some point in time she'll enter the Abyss and redeem the Bitch Queen. Same with Galfrey becoming Iomadea's herald.
>>
When does the chapter 3 countdown start?
>>
>>2184290
After you told the Herald about Midnight Fane.
>>
>>2183887
>>2183894
>>2183895

This portrait is completely dishonest, though. Camellia is autistic, she doesn't have a "super sexy seducer" mode. It's one of the two:
>the mode where she's trying to appear normal, and thus is dry, polite, with only small outbursts of unpleasantness and snark,
>her "friendly" mode, where she acts like a 10-year-old who just got her first real friend at school,

Both are sprinkled with her psychotic bloodlust, only in the case of the former she attempts to hide it.
>>
>>2183578
Who did you worship? The ending slide for that ending specifically mentions Urgathoa, so it might not be available if you don't worship her.
>>
>>2184296
she keeps up her manipulative ingratiating seducing bullshit at all times
>>
>>2183775
There is one trash fight right when you come out of the demiplane.
>>
I want to fertilize Anevia's womb and make her pregnant with twins.
>>
Did I fuck up the run through if I strayed from the path of Aeon by the end of chapter 4?
>>
So,
Aeon - Lawful autist
Angel - Lawful good
Azata - Chaotic good
Is legend the neutral good choice?
>>
>>2184310
Yes, chapter 4 was your last chance to fix up your record.
>>
>>2184312
Legend is TN/Irori-style LN.
The actual NG choice is Golden Dragon.
>>
>>2184313
I am supposed to reverse psychology the Nocticula or judge honestly? I tried both and mirror still pissed at me.
I don't remember my other choices, I know I sided with the devil a two times when doing judgements.
>>
>>2184318
Did you make the mistake of judging them by the laws of Golarion? Then you fucked up. You aren't on Golarion.
>>
I get that the setting is angels and demons but are druids/nature worshippers just left out of the game completely? Feels like I've made a mistake going druid.
>>
>>2184323
Azata gets some nature themed stuff. Even go around healing parts of the land.
There really should've been a more dedicated neutral path for it though.
>>
>>2184321
Let me try to rephrase my confusion.
Nocticula will do the opposite of whatever you judge. Do her judgements/actions matter to the Aeon, or do my judgements matter to the Aeon? If I want to practically speaking, execute and banish the necessary people, I need to effectively lie and say they weren't committing crime. So then Nocticula executes/banishes them. Or do I ignore what Nocticula is doing and speak honestly about the necessary punishment they deserve for their crimes?
>>
I need some help on how to raise my accuracy in this game
I just liberated drezen and I've tried my hands at some of the quests, but some shit like that dragon or those fell treants that havel like 35-40 AC while having more +hit than I have AC feel a bit beyond my team, I'm basically just fishing for crits with all my attacks and none of my buffers have anything that helps with accuracy
>>
>>2184337
The Woundwyrm in particular is a lesson in targeting defenses that aren't AC. She has absurdly high AC but reasonable touch AC.
>>
>>2184339
but they also have absurd SR
>>
>>2184343
The Woundwyrm in particular is a lesson in how your main tanking strategy should be "park your beefiest guy in front of the threat and spam Breath of Life with Darren and/or Sosiel while Ember occasionally hits it with a single scorching ray"
>>
>>2184339
>he didn't take all the spell penetration feats for his casters
>>
>>2184323
>>2184327
That's because the Azata and Trickster path should've been merged into a single "Fey Path", with two subpaths:
- if you go Chaotic you unlock the reality shitposting content,
- if you go Neutral you unlock the nature-themed abilities,
With going good/evil further flavouring said aspects. Despite the memes, the Trickster path right now feels completely disconnected and rootless.
>>
>>2184349
I don't know if you're joshing me but it has 30 SR in core. With both non mythic feats and level 10 I have a 20% chance of any spell affecting them
>>
>>2183773

You get demom rank 10 after doing all the mythic quests for it

Also is there a romance option for evil arue?
>>
>>2184355
Core is the "harder" difficulty, just renamed.
>>
>>2184350
No, Azata is the flavor of good that is distinct from Angel. Do not mix it with Trickster in any regard, that's retarded
>>
>>2184297

I worshipped urgathoa but I betrayed and killed all her followers
>>
>>2184366
Sounds like you weren't very dedicated to her then.
>>
>>2184363
Trickster is also a flavour of good, though. There are very, very few Trickster choices which are outright evil.
>>
>>2184370
Not really, no.
Trickster is chaotic first and foremost, and some are beneficial/good, while others are cruel. But reality shitposting is the priority almost always.
Anyone who has played either oath and thinks Azata or Trickster can compliment the otehr has missed the point
>>
>>2184359
No, just sweaty demon sex on demand. A succubus is incapable of romance, since they essentially aren't people (unlike Lilitus, which can love)
>>
>>2184296
>she doesn't have a "super sexy seducer" mode
>I need you commander. Now. NOW.
I mean it's more raw thirst, but that is kind of sexy.
>>
>>2184379
Seduction implies craft, the most Camellia can manage is the verbal equivalent of lying face down on your bed with her bare ass facing the door
>>
>>2184380
Well that's good enough for me
She's hot too
She also has a lot of kinda fucked up ideas on having sex
Fucking on the balcony of Drezen in front of the entire city, except invisible, with her specifically promising to be as loud as your dick makes her be, is kind of surreal and gave me a bit of a chub while playing ngl
>>
>>2184382
>babby's first exhibitionist scene
Wow
>>
>>2181383
It has some nice "quality of life" options.
>>
>>2182936
There's a bug? Yozz came for an audience, does that mean it won't affect me?
>>
>>2184359
Demon jumping straight to rank 10 after its act 5 quest is 100% a bug. You still get a Mythic "level up" animation after the conversation with Areelu in Threshold, and that's where every other Mythic reaches rank 10.
>>
>>2184296
>first real friend
Well, that's actually true; prior to the PC she was literally just a friendless incel. I don't know why the game pretends her mannerisms aren't blindingly obvious to anyone with an IQ above 75.
>>
>>2184386
Cope
>>
>>2184389
No, he always visits you once in act 3. Apparently he suppose to visit more, with crusade related stuff, like other npc do on different Mythics.
>>
>>2184395
Don't worreh miss Camcam I'll do da dishes yesseuh
>>
>>2184395
"Literally" none of them, except Ember, knows fuck all. Okay, Daeran also might, since he has that powerless prophesy, but shit's vague. The rest know fuck all, they just think that Camellia is an unpleasant jerk.
>>
>>2184406
Read the camp dialogue bro
At the very least they all thinks she's sus as fuck
>>
File: 1608408411959.jpg (349 KB, 1280x1280)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>But then I thought..." Her voice breaks, and she goes on in a husky whisper. "I realized that I didn't want to lose you. That's why I'll try to change, to become 'normal' for you. I can't promise you anything, but I shall try my best."
>>
>>2184406
Argh, fuck. Forgot about Wendu. Yeah, she knows as well.
Still, that's that's not "literally all".
>>
>>2181450
After my game got fucked by the respec bug I cheated my way through the beginning of the game while making the same choices, then stopped cheating when I got to the point where my progress got hardlocked.
>>
>>2184412
Regill "knows" too, he pointedly asks why Camellia is so good with a rapier if she's just a wee innocent noble lady
Gaybore is a professional dumbass so I guess he doesn't know
Daeren knows, he outright says "hmm if I were a shaman I'd do all sorts of fucked up shit and just say DE SPIRITS SAY SO"
>>
I don't want to hear anyone complaining about charge builds ever again.

https://streamable.com/f4ok1w

My charge build can get upwards of 3k damage per turn thanks to the semi-infinite kalavakus charge loop.
>>
>>2184395
>>2184406
They know she's fucked up, not that she's actually murdering people.
>>
>>2184398
Fuck, is there any way to fix that? I'm obviously still just in act 3. Is it consistently bugged for everyone?
>>
>>2184417
The problem is charge just deciding to randomly not work, not the builds themselves.
>>
>>2184398
>>2182936
Jesus fucking christ. Get it the fuck together owlcat.
>>
>>2184425
It's embarrassing how fucking broken and poorly designed the game is. I think the ledditors and discussion board retards that defend it should be round up and immolated, it'd probably be a net benefit for society and result in less mouth breathing faggots prostrating themselves before game devs.
>>
>>2184296
Her first "normal" romance dialogue is all innuendo.
>>
>>2184099
Lmao. Imagine not feeding her to your GF.
>>
>>2184417
Anon, I love charging.
I just want it to work consistently, especially on turn based
>>
I'm trying to get the true ending but I've somehow fucked up by killing Deskari. In order to get the true ending you need to have killed the Echo of Deskari, but every time I was meant to fight him I have instead just fought the actual Deskari. How far back do I have to go in order to kill that fucker?
>>
>>2184439
You need to kill Deskari in Iz (Chapter 5), use a midnight bolt on him and pick up the crystal during the fight, then if you have finished all the previous requirements, after defeating Areelu in the Threshold, you get to kill him a second time, this time for real.
>>
>>2184432
Fuck, you can do that? I just executed her on the spot.
>>
>>2184434
Just play the game solo with no pets or summons either and it will probably work. Maybe.
>>
>>2184449
Yes, I did that.

I then fought him again in Threshold before I fought Areelu. I hit him with a midnight bolt and he dropped the crystal again, so I picked it up.
>>
>>2184456
>Fuck, you can do that?
Yes. You can offer her to Cam.
>>
>>2184472
How does offering it even work? Does she just randomly ask you to murder people?
>>
>>2184475
Yes
>>
>>2184475
At some point you can ask Camellia if she's looking a particular sacrifice for her "ritual", and she responds that Mireya would like to taste Nurah's blood, since they...I mean the spirit never tried halfling blood.
Then you can tell Camellia she can pay a visit to Nurah in her cell...

I think Nurah that didn't care about ending in prison probably cared a lot, suddenly.
>>
>>2184475
I asked if the Spirit is interested in someone specific and she said that She and the Spirit never tasted halfling. Sadly, there's no cutscene or anything. Nurah just dies next time you visit. I hoped Cam will get horny again.
>>
>>2184490
>Sadly, there's no cutscene
Agreed. I rushed the dungeons when I told Cam she could do that, expecting to witness something. But no.
>>
>>2184391

You should honestly get rank after your mythic quests are done
>>
File: fuccubus.png (1.13 MB, 827x961)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Curious about something: I'm still in the first chapter (just did the lost chapel), is there a point in delaying taking drezen to maximize army size/income? Or do the time I added on the banners carry on for later chapters?

Also how do I kill this shitter without losing half my army
>>
>>2184543
>non-mage general
bro...your Setsuna Shy?
>>
>>2184329
Be honest. You're here to judge fairly, not administer punishement. The fact that the person in charge refuses to mete out proper punishment is not your fault.
Although if the mirror still finds you lacking, you might have strayed too far back in Act 3 and can't get back on the right track.
>>
>>2184366
Nah, that doesn't matter.
You have to do that if you want Zacharius to respect you and give you your phylactery without groveling.
>>
>>2184544
the best general is the one with the one with sound burst
>>
>>2184544
I went in dark, and hired the one with the largest infirmary/army size boost, because I'm very risk-averse.
>>
>>2183801
Desna's semen. Arue collects it for her.
>>
>>2184553
>tranny juice is made of the fluids of an eldritch abomination masquerading as a benevolent goddess
>>
>>2184553
If Desna had a big divine futacock, I'd worship her even more
>>
Does STR modifier affect BAB? For example, 8 STR means -1, does that mean I lose out on 1 BAB?
>>
>>2184579
It affects your total attack bonus, not your BAB, since your BAB only cares about your class and level.
>>
>>2184579
BAB is not AB, AB is the end value after modifiers like your strength malus are applied to BAB
>>
>>2184584
>>2184586
naruhodo, danke anons.
>>
>>2184596
cringe
>>
>>2184579
BAB is flat and class based not stat based
es. a full BAB lvl20 fighter, naked, featless with 7STR is gonna have 4 attacks for +18/+13/+8/+3 in a full round attack instead of +20/+15/+10/+5
>>
>>2184547

Ok so what do I pick at the worldwound to get true immortality?
>>
>>2184604
put your penis in the world
>>
Not sure what to do with Ember, her spell list isn't great and I'd rather have the furry
>>
>>2184610
her hexes are very strong, look into them, also give her the ring that grants fire spells and ascended fire, she's a good nuker
>>
>>2184610
Throw stones at her, it'll make her happy.
>>
>>2184611
I didn't buy the ring in chapter 1, can I still get it?
>>
>>2184617
pretty sure you can yeah
>>
>>2184617
If you give her ascendant element lightning, she can wear the stormlord bracers and throw chain lightnings.
You can do the same trick with Daeran too.
>>
>>2184622
>trick
well you can also give them the acid ring too, that one also has really strong spells
>>
What the fuck is wrong with the endings in Wrath? Kingmaker had slides for all your advisors, kingdom stats and even random minor shit. The Lizardfolk village, the mites/kobolds in old sycamore, killing Farniras and whatever. The Wrath endings are so barren. A single slide about your mythic path, and the secret ending only has a single paragraph difference. No ending slides for shit like Hilor, The military advisor who wanted to kill Khoramzadreh, Suture, Chilly Creek or anything. What the hell happened?
>>
>>2184623
The earth ring in the fane?
Dunno, is cave fangs actually good without enduring ,?
>>
>>2184624
I definitely got slides for a few of these.
Some appear or disappear during the patching process
>>
>>2184611
I find it kinda hard to land her hexes when they have DC of around 24 and enemies have high saves on core. At least protective luck can't fail.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.52 MB, 1920x1080)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
>>2184624
There's one for chilly creek actually, and two different endings for Suture

"d12a5bf1-99d4-4206-bd50-3f52d2c00526": "The dretch known as the Suture never made peace with the loss of his mistress. He retreated to her old laboratory, where he wandered the empty halls, activating the magical projectors again and again — for in their pale light there still lived an image of the one who had become so important to the solitary demon.",

"18776f12-8797-425a-b79f-1284e6cae853": "The daughter of {g|Jernaugh}Jernaugh{/g} the priest and {g|Malessa}Malessa{/g} the fisherwoman demonstrated magical abilities from a young age, as well as a keen mind and a cold, cruel {d|hags blessing}disposition{/d}. She had only gentle words for flora and fauna, but whenever a human hurt her, she would make use of her long, sharp nails. Remembering the prophecy of the three hags, Malessa realized that in the end, her daughter would have to decide whether to stay human or become a hag.",
>>
>>2184637
evil eye has no DC and no SR anon
either the enemy is immune or not
>>
>>2184638
Suture is way too cool
>>
>>2184639
>evil eye has no DC and no SR anon
Nah, you do have a saving throw, but the hex is going to last at least one round even if the enemy succeeds - which isn't that much of a problem since you can just cackle away.
>>
>>2183073
>The "fuck it, let's turn her into Fall-From-Grace" ending.
You kind of missed the point anon
>>
>>2184639
Technically evil eye has dc, but that is just for duration.
It only determines if you have to cackle or not.
80% of the problems people have in this game come from not actually fucking reading class abilities, spells etc
>>
Can Cam's chant or Ember's cackles prolong the others hex?
>>
Skald is still shit?
>>
>>2184644
>>2184646
right, DC for duration not for landing
>>
>>2184638
But if Areelu lives or ascends he never gets mentioned despite being an important part of the secret ending
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.54 MB, 1920x1080)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>>2184654
Did you reject the book and give its juice to him?
>>
>>2184650
bump
>>
>>2184650
>>2184664
No? I've been playing skald for some time on core and it's great, entire party has bite, pounce, huge attack boost with reckless stance and inspire ferocity and a bunch of immunities. Lots of buffs too. Also decent with a reach weapon just don't expect him to tank.
>>
>>2184673
>No?
Then why it doesn't hit anything in melee?
>>
>>2184673
skald stuff stacks with sensei?
>>
File: rage bonuses.png (379 KB, 543x769)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>2184678
I've had no problems hitting anything, playful darkness wasn't even that hard on core when you get all the buffs and debuffs online.
>>2184689
I think so, sensei bonus is like a bard right? Skald stacks with a bard.
>>
>>2184698
>I've had no problems hitting anything,
Okay then what feats I should take for melee two-handed skald?
>>
>>2184698
>piranha strike and fighting defensively at the same time
>>
>>2184678
Probably because you're not using any buffs/debuffs.

It's pretty easy to get high AB as long as you have the right spells. Between what the Skald already has on its own spell list and a Cleric or Oracle (which any party should have anyway) it shouldn't be hard to consistently land your attacks on all but the most bullshit enemies. And when you do meet bullshit enemies you can get a long way with using Dispel (most tough enemies use shit like Shield/Blur/Mirror Image which can all be dispelled) and switching to a Brilliant Energy weapon to ignore shield/armor AC.
>>
>>2184701
Reckless stance, inspire ferocity, animal fury, lesser beast totem (normal and greater too). Rest is what you want, take a weapon focus with a reach weapon if you like.
>>2184707
Yeah and I still hit because of all the bonuses. I only turn them off against really high AC enemies.
>>
Anyone has the screen or text of Regil's reaction if you cure him from his bleaching as Trickster?
>>
>>2184713
>Reckless stance, inspire ferocity, animal fury, lesser beast totem (normal and greater too). Rest is what you want, take a weapon focus with a reach weapon if you like.
Had simmiliar still without crit could hit 50 dmg at best
>>
File: yqxv0ejyygn71.jpg (667 KB, 2560x1440)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>2184714
>>
>>2184714
>you cannot bleach Seelah
Shit game
>>
>>2184722
Okay and? Skald is about buffing your entire party with huge attack buffs and giving them bites/gores so they attack 10+ times in a round with high accuracy.
>>
>>2184729
based, trickster is probably worth playing just for this
>>
File: would you.png (450 KB, 1259x326)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>2183887
>>
>>2184737
>Okay and?
So Skald is pretty shit in melee, right? That's what I was asking about, sorry if I didn't make it clear
>>
>>2184761
It's a class that has rage for himself and other, plus rage bonuses and is 3/4 BAB.
So no, it's not shit.
>>
>>2184761
Skald is a support class with decent melee, if you want a pure DPS play a mutation warrior. But a mutation warrior would love a skald in their party. Just getting pounce from the skald is amazing because of how mythic charge works.
>>
>>2184761
a pure skald is not the greatest hitter yeah
>>
File: Fulllength.png (966 KB, 692x1024)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
>>2184761
I use one in my demon playthrough (normal difficulty with reinforced encounters). He's using 2-handed axes. He is clearly not the biggest damage dealers in the party (Camellia and double throwing axes Wenduag do that), but he is not horrible either. When he lands hit, it stings.
But as the other anon said, he is here to buff other members first and foremost, and you avoid your skald to avoid taking damages as much as possible (maybe a range melee weapon would be a good idea!).
At lvl 20, a pure skald can enrage all your team without any drawbacks. Yes it is late in the game, but it's powerful.
>>
I wish there was an option to send a Hellknight detachment with the swarm goop during the attack on Drezen. While I'm not sure they would approve of using the demons as weapon against other demons, they would be an ideal choice for a suicide mission like that. I've been trying to play a very pragmatic character to the point of heartlessness, but at the same time, I haven't been forcing people with me to take the risks without them being aware.
>>
>>2184775
*and you want your skald to avoid taking damages
Typo, sorry
>>
>>2184776
why not just lob it over the walls with a catapult
why not tie some rope to the basket so you don't have to leave soldiers there
or MAGIC
>>
>>2184771
>>2184772
>>2184775
Okay thanks, I guess. What calss simmiliar to Skald would fit if I want at least to hit something in melee outside of sword saint?
>>
>>2184795
The only full bab classes that give significant party support the way skald does are paladin(when he has mark of justice) and Freebooter.
Bonuses from other classes are either smallr or not stackable
>>
>>2184806
Well, sucks.
Should I pick Mythic mastery for weapon?
Also, does totems and animal fury replace weapon or just adding attacks?
>>
>>2184795
The character I use for my angel run is an aasimar battle oracle (angel heritage for the +2 STR +2 CHA) with a scythe. It's pretty solid so far and, as an oracle, you have access to a lot of spontaneous divine spells.
>>
>>2184814
Totems and fury give extra attacks after your regular ones for free. For mythic abilities get mythic charge (overpowered with greater beast totem) and greater enduring spell so your buffs last 24h. For mythic feats get improved critical mythic, sorcerous reflex (very nice with sense vitals) and power attack mythic. The rest is up to you.
>>
>>2184820
Okay do they need STR or DEX? In fact, does 24 STR is even enough for act4?
>>
>>2184847
As long as you start with 17-18 and end up with 22, you are fine.
Most of your damage/AB comes from buffs and equipment
>>
File: mythic charge.png (3.62 MB, 1920x1080)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB PNG
>>2184847
STR for a reach weapon, what matters for a skald is to have a party of mostly melee companions with mythic charge and some support characters, pets are great too. With greater beast totem your fighters will do 5d6 divine damage on every attack during charge at the start of act 4, so all those extra bites and gores will destroy the enemy.
>>
>>2184855
>STR for a reach weapon,
Isn't it for all two-handed weapon except of curved blade?
>>
>>2184857
There is an agile trident, which is hilarious
>>
>>2184857
You can finesse any weapon provided you take 5 levels in Fighter, but normally yes.
>>
Has anyone come up with a good Legend build? I have no fucking clue how to utilize those extra 20 levels.
>>
>>2184883
It's piss easy if you want to smack people, it gets trickier if you are a full caster or something like grenadier/kineticist
>>
>>2184411
And she fails in all epilogues.

By the way, amongst the missing Aeon epilogues is hers
>>
So I'm doing a Scaled fist into DD with a dip in bloodrager, should I be dumping Wis or Int?
kinda stuck on attributes to start with
>>
>>2184940
Int. You always get one skill point, stick persuasion to have it handy, have the rest of the team cover the rest
>>
Still looking for an answer for >>2184543 : does the timer in WotR works as they did in Kingmaker (Being fast gives you more leeway before the next step), or does being fast means losing potential time to grow?
>>
>>2184948
There is no game over state, and only loss for events and rewards is in chapters 1 and 2. For chapter 2, just take over drezen within 2 months.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
>Azata in Act4 when Aivu gets mass fear
>>
What would be a good class for an Aeon run? Preferably a marital because I just did two caster runs in a row
>>
>>2184974
Slayer Deliverer and go full sword and shield, go a couple levels in mutation warrior for mutagen.
>>
Noob here.
How do I build/play an Inquisitor?
>>
>new patch
>fixed 2 quests and merged spellbook
Wow
>>
>>2184999
>CL 28 required to use level 10 spells for merged casters
Man they really hate that merged casters makes the game playable huh
>>
>>2184999
I just want the charge to work in turned based mode.
Please Owlcat.
>>
>Merged spellbooks are the most broken thing in the game. Outright anti fun.
>Non merged spellbooks are complete garbage. So slow they barely matter. And when you do get the spells, their DCs are trash tier.
And people say balance doesn't matter.
>>
>>2185020
>Merged spellbooks are the most broken thing in the game.
>Outright anti fun.
Look at this faggot
>>
Does anyone have evil arue party banter? Someone posted a few screenshots a while ago
>>
>>2185056
>activates god mode
>thinks he's playing a good game
spellbook merging is utterly retarded. you're probably this >>2185009 low iq poster as well and I got to say: you need help.
>>
>>2185073
Stop playing on casual mode (:
>>
>>2185073
I was playing a full spellcaster, I was already on godmode by the time I hit the level where I was allowed to choose a mythic.
>>
>>2185076
Merged Spellbooks is casual mode.
>>
>>2184610
Doesn't she have the worst archetype too? Giving up patron's spells for a shitty curse doesnt seem like a good deal
>>
>>2185202
A lot of people use spontaneous casting as a crutch so they can't see it. What saves Ember are those rings that give extra spells to spontaenous casters but overall the Stigmatized Witch is just a worse version of base Witch.
>>
>>2185064

I've seen a bit but didn't screen but I have to say out of my three playthroughs so far demon is easily the most fun
>>
>>2184610
>her spell list isn't great
Her enchantment spells are fine if you dip her into crossblooded sorc for fey and serpentine bloodlines.
>>
>>2184377
Minagho hands typed this post
>>
>>2184617
Only important ring which gets blocked out if you don't buy it in act 1 is to strengthen the +2 natural armor hex to +4, but it's only useful on camcam.
>>
>>2185231
Good idea
>>2185239
It's useful on me too
>>
>>2185231
>>2185243
There's also an amulet in Drezen that gives +2 DC to mind-affecting spells and a quarterstaff that gives +2 to all DC in Ivory Sanctum. My level 15 Ember has 35 DC on her highest spell and persistent metamagic makes her decent at controlling.
>>
What are the relative ages of the party members? It seems like it's
Arueshelae > Regill > Ember (chronologically) > Staunton > Greybor > Sosiel, Seelah, Lann, Wenduag > Darren, Camellia > Woljif, Ember (mentally) > Aivu
>>
>>2185294
Do we even have any indications that Regill is more than a century old? We know he's pretty old and pretty bleached, but I don't think he beats Ember.
>>
>>2185310
It takes a while before bleaching even starts hitting you.
And Trickster ending has him gain 100 years of life , which is obviously not mean to be an exact calculation and more used to describe the shock, but it describes his lifespan and expectations still, I think
>>
>>2185310
It's based solely on the fact that his bleaching can reverse by a century in the Trickster ending. Which means he's been bleaching for a long ass time. While it's theoretically possible that Regill was bleaching since he was 5 (that man was born old) it's more likely that it started in his adulthood.
>>
>>2185318
>that man was born old
Another Paralictor says that Regil was actually pretty chill when he was younger though.
>>
File: im-gonna-cam.gif (170 KB, 488x500)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
Just started getting Camellia content and this is unironically the most interesting cRPG romance in since... the first modern cRPG romance.
>>
>>2183772
yes
>>
>>2184610
what you need to do is take a level in rogue for her and then start taking levels in arcane trickster as soon as possible. then get ascended fire element and abundant casting and use her as your scorching ray and later, hellfire ray cannon. give her all the rods of lesser empower you come across. take metamagic heighten so you can use those level 3, 4 and 5 spell casts for more rays and she can blast fight, every fight. when there's nothing particularly dangerous, she can be the heroism dispenser, and deathward if you need it.
>>
>new patch
>owlcat hyping up something big soon
THEY'RE GONNA ADD ON ALL THE CUT CONTENT
THEY'RE FIXING EVERYTHING
>>
>>2185388
What cut content do you retards keep reposting about?
>>
>>2185389
A lot of ending stuff related to mythic paths were cut. Act 5 in general is missing content datamined from the beta for just about every path.

Since the game is MORE OR LESS playable as every mythic path to the end, I would love for them to play some cleanup right now. Add in some extra content for some of the more halfassed paths, do some buffs for some of the weaker options, like Aeon and GD, and shit like that.
>>
>>2185389
The game is blatantly unfinished past Act 4
>>
>>2185009
>CL 28 required to use level 10 spells for merged casters

good, gives people a reason to not dip out of their caster class entirely and letting the merged progression carry them

now if you want 10th levels for more than that last minutes of the game you can only lose 1 caster level
>>
>>2185425
You can only use them at mythic 10 so you'll still only get them when the game is over
>>
>>2185428
Anon, the newest patch confirms it just needs combined 28 CL for merged casters
>>
>>2185388
Aivu on GD Path, PLEASE!
>>
>>2185440
Aivu is a shit character
>>
>>2185388
Great way to immediately be crushed by disappointment
>>
>>2185428

i saw people saying they're getting them without mythic 10
>>
>>2185425
Pure oracle angel was already the strongest merged build, only retarded neoseeker builds use monk/paladin/whatever dip.
>>
>>2185451

For angel yes but liches were dipping out a lot for tanking.
>>
>>2185457
>For angel yes but liches were dipping out a lot for tanking.

Not really, no? Taking advantage of the merge to have EK builds that can cast 9 level spells without much delay and having good bab is is different than 'lv 18 sorcerer and 1 monk/1 vivi dip for ac'
>>
>>2185457
Who needs to dip as a sorcerer lich when you have like 50 ac, immunity to crits, and 900 health?
>>
File: Cam (3).png (439 KB, 474x600)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>2185374
Heh...Not sure if it's the best when you have Viconia and Morrigan around, but it sure is unique and interesting. The same way she is unique among CRPG companions
>>
>>2184598
Nyet amigo, cringe not and amore with your kokoro.
>>
>animal growth doesn't actually increase the size of the pet
>need legendary proportions instead if I want to ride it while enlarged
???
>>
>>2185425
>>2185009
Fuck man all the angel spells are so ridiculous, I love it.
>>
>>2185374
Wenduag is unironically better.

Most people sleep on her because she acts like a complete fucking retard when you meet her and gives you literally no reason to choose her over Lann, but her character arc is actually really well-done, especially if you romance her and teach her how to be less of a raging sperg.
>>
>>2185589
Wenduag is bad though and I'm a good boy
>>
>>2185589
>complete fucking retard
She doesn't. She only gets like that if you take Lann and whether you choose lann or her is very much a coinflip
>>
>>2185594
All the more reason to teach her how to not be a violent animal.

>>2185595
Even if you agree with her plan from the start, she still outright tells you that she was planning to sacrifice you from the start and the only reason she didn't is because she saw that you were stronger than Hosilia.
>>
>>2185594
Wenduag can be turned good, redeeming evil people is THE good boy thing. Cam can't be redeemed unless you're an Aeon
>>
>>2185589
>Wenduag is unironically better.
They're about the same, both are more interesting than the Arue romance
>>
>>2185608
You can't redeem Cam but you can limit and change her behavior a bit if you do her romance
>>
Wouldnt it make sense to get a level in scaled fist monk if im going overwhelming soul kinectist? I really dont see a downside here
>>
File: Cam (12).png (2.58 MB, 1869x3072)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
>>2185608
>Cam can't be redeemed
I think it's a good decision, that she cannot be redeemed. I'm a complete sucker for redemption (I mean, I chose Nyrissa in KM),but it shouldn't be a thing all the time.
Camellia is so twisted it would have been weird to cure her psychopathy with love, and enough dicking.
>>
>>2185624
>does taking a monk dip make me a homosexual
Yes.
>>
>>2185626
In fairness, Camcam herself tries to redeem herself because she realizes how fucked up she is
>>
>>2185589
I'm going to try Wenduag for my third playthrough, is she better as a straight fighter or could I do something like make her a Ranger, so I can give her a pet centipede, named Benduag?
>>
>Legend Gendarme with Backswing and Pounce
Unfair really is unfair. For them!
>>
File: Cam (13).png (79 KB, 991x65)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>2185633
Indeed. She's just too far gone.
>>
>>2185639
;w;
I blame Horgus for keeping her away from psychotherapists
She needed Ember
>>
>wenduag betrays you in act 5
how am i supposed to make her take my side?
also, what a dumb fucking idiot she has to be to betray a super lich juiced on demon lord power who butchered his entire army because they wanted to desert for some small fry demon
>>
>>2185642
She has a respect counter and a romance counter.
Trigger the flags for either properly and she will not betray you
>>
>>2185646
I saw 2 respect counters in act 3 (after she killed Dyra and making her submit in front of the soldiers) without romancing her. Did I miss any or are there more in act 4?
>>
>>2185653
She goes to visit his mansion. You can spy at the meeting and showcase that you are one step ahead of her
>>
>>2185646
Let's see if I can get it to work in toybox, I am using her in my main party but I RP wise I can't justify letting her live after that stupid stunt
>>
>>2185631
I know anon im gonna put on a pink tutu while taking daerans cock as well
>>
>>2185640
She'd have killed Ember
>>
>>2185389
>>2185405
>>2185410
It's not just cut content, a shit ton of epilogues are just missing. I got the True Aeon Ending (keep companion memories), and the following were blatantly missing:
>epilogue for a romanced Wenduag,
>epilogue for Trever,
>epilogue for Camellia,
>mixed up epilogue for Aru (bugged),
>epilogue for Nenio (plays out the "erased memories" version),
>>
>>2185668
Today's patch fixed more epilogues
>>
>>2185668
Would Camellia even get one on the Aeon path?
>>
>>2185389
All the previous posts plus:
>missing content in Act 4 and Act 5,
>missing Renegade Aeon sub-path (there's still a Renegade Aeon counter in-game),
>missing "King of Sarkoris" epilogue for Aeon,
>missing Nurah companion for Trickster (just as a reminder, she IS voiced, Aivu ISN'T),
>missing Terendelev companion for Aeon (a lot of datamined conversation are not present currently),
>missing Aivu in GD path,
>missing Tarnished GD sub-path,
>Galfrey was supposed to be joinable much sooner on Angel path,

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>2185670
Why not? Her mother was a half-elven servant, and "Horgus" was still living nearby, so they could've just shacked up naturally and have a normal family, for a change.
>>
>>2185676
>missing Nurah companion for Trickster (just as a reminder, she IS voiced, Aivu ISN'T),
>missing Terendelev companion for Aeon (a lot of datamined conversation are not present currently)

I do not think these are really supported from the text file
>>
>>2185635
She can do well as pretty much anything, as long as it's not a spellcasting class.

The most common build seems to be to make her a Slayer with dual throwing axes, but if you want she can do fine as an archer or melee fighter as well. Her Wisdom isn't complete trash so she can pull off being a Ranger or Warpriest if you want.
>>
god I want to suckle on Cam's breasts
>>
>>2185680
SOMETHING went wrong with the companions planned, that's for certain. I get the feeling that every path was supposed to get one exclusive, which they dropped late into development, only retaining Galfrey for Angel, and sticking everyone else with Trever.
>>
>>2185669
Not a word about that in the patch notes.
>>
>>2185640
>>2185667
It's interesting how she's the only companion character who never gains any respect for Ember. Some of the others don't really like Ember that much, but they still recognize that she's something special. Cam never seemed to catch on.

Maybe this changes later on but I executed her in act 3 so I never got to find out.
>>
>>2185689
I though Gal was for any who romanced her?
And I can tell you that it was not that late in development, cause Nurah/Terendelev involvement is largely the same since alpha days.

The thing devs admitted was that they cut back extra content of existing companions for certain paths (like Arue/Azata, and vestiges for Lann/Angel)
>>
File: Cam (2).jpg (62 KB, 624x255)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>2185688
>>
>>2185697
It doesn't change. Camcam's just a tit that masquerades as being smart and sophisticated
>>
>>2185689
>SOMETHING went wrong with the companions planned
Oh that's for sure. It would also explained the weird epilogues. Some of them feel seriously rushed and generic or simply not logical with what came before (romanced Arue is the best example)
>>
>>2185689
>SOMETHING went wrong with the companions planned
hard agree, nurah is the most obvious example
>>
>>2185697
Seelah, Wenduag, and Camellia have zero patience for Ember while Darren, Lann, Gaybor, and Arue all baby her in their own ways. And Regill surprisingly doesn't shit on her
>>
>>2185697
>>2185706
Cam is scared of her unironically, Ember has the gift of seeing right through people
>>
File: 1.jpg (106 KB, 811x984)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>2185717
>no shortstack halfling girlfriend wearing stockings with garter belts to domme you

Life is suffering.
>>
>>2185718
>Wenduag have zero patience
It's more Wenduag is extremely wary of her since she can't piece together where Ember's powers come from.
>>
>>2185719
>sacred of her
>non-stop 'fuck you poor person talk'
Are you okay?
>>
>>2185721
Western devs don't want manlet races as romance options.
>>
>>2185726
Owlcat isn't Western.
>>
>>2185721
Paizo's artstyle is horrendous
>>
>>2185727
But they bend the knee to Paizo.
>>
>>2185726
Idk man, maybe larian will put one in.
>>
>>2185718
Wenduag doesn't like Ember, but she does respect her power and resilience. She even calls Camellia out on this if you have all three of them in the party and Camellia is all "Ember is just a shitty orphan why is she even here?".

Seelah just gets triggered by how Ember sees the gods as petty manipulators who are better off being ignored.
>>
>Camellia, I think something has changed about the way you look at the Commander. Every time your eyes are on him, it suddenly feels warmer.
>>
File: Cam (6).png (174 KB, 398x429)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>2185736
>"This is complete idiotic nonsense."
>>
File: 345354353534.png (442 KB, 589x566)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>2185676
>Galfrey was supposed to be joinable much sooner on Angel path,
>when her companion blurb explicitly mentions only joining at Threshold
>>
>>2185635
I made her a demon slayer ranger and she works perfectly fine. A wolf meat shield is always nice.
>>
Lich should have proper lawful evil branch. This alignment got shafted so hard in WotR.
>>
>>2185789
>devs put in a late game path that is all about kowtowing to the jews
>players end up jewed
kino
>>
File: DzpNE5MXgAEvea9.jpg (36 KB, 750x554)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2185589
I was doing Wendu romance, untill I reached Camellia content and it gave me a boner.
I think I will still go with Wendu... but boy oh boy, I'm tempted. Maybe I will do Camellia on a second playhtrough as demon.
>>
>>2184610
give her the fire elemental bloodline so all her spells become fire damage
>>
>>2185800
>I reached Camellia content and it gave me a boner.
Honestly I can't believe it actually happened to me when I read her lines and all that.

I'm not joking...
>>
>>2185676
>missing Terendelev companion for Aeon
This was clearly an idea that was dropped a very long time ago seeing as how she doesn't have a portrait and her lines at Iz are completely unvoiced.
>>
How long is this goddamn game? I've probably spent 60ish hours playing and I'm still running quests in Act 3
>>
Am I locked out of secret ending if I let Mutasafen escape in Puluras Falls? Angel path btw.
>>
>>2185800
>I was doing Wendu romance, untill I reached Camellia content and it gave me a boner.
Wenduag's please rape me to establish your dominance, master scene turned me on more than all of Camellia's horny scenes combined.
>>
Is there any cut content for Lich companions?
>>
>>2185820
Act 3 is by far the longest act if you're trying to do everything. Act 4 is shorter and everything after that is just an afterthought.
>>
>>2185820
90 hours for your first run I'd say. Which is less than KM
>>
>>2185825
No.
There is no real 'cut' content for any companions.
>>
>>2185830
Disappointing.
>>
>>2185822
>letting Mutasafen escape as an angel
>>
During the final battle, going for secret ending Neither baphomet or Deskari will drop more crystals. Is there some trick to it? I want the full ascension ending
>>
>>2185837
What do you mean?
>>
>>2185839
Using midnight bolts? How many crystals ydo you have?
>>
>>2185857
I have 3. I don't think I had options for more. One from Goat, one from Locust, one from Sphinx and the knife. I think I need at least one more and I don't know how I would get one if its not from this fight. The dialogue straight up says I can get them from the fight even, so its extra confusing I can't seem to get them to drop.
>>
>>2185860
you have to pick them up from the ground during the fight
>>
File: Fulllength.png (961 KB, 692x1024)
961 KB
961 KB PNG
is the cam-cam romance good?
I was thinking of being a Chaotic Asshole Demon for my next playthrough and maybe romancing her
in my current game I'm a Lawful Good Angel and I chopped her into pieces when I caught her murdering one of my knights
>>
>>2185868
it's about the same quality as the other romances, there isn't really much between them
>>
>>2185822
>Am I locked out of secret ending if I let Mutasafen escape in Puluras Falls?
Yes.
>>
So I fucked up my Aeon path, and decided to go legend because I rejected the powers and knowledge everyone offered me.
But... it seems I still have my Aeon powers. Bugged?
>>
>>2185867
>>2185857
>>2185860
>>2185839
Whatever, I just cheated in 2 more crystals. Not like I wouldn't be able to get them legit if the game wasn't bugging.
>>
>>2185881
Not exactly. You keep your powers and lose them as you progress the legend questline. You will have the first 2 levels of mythic hero at the end and nothing more. Though some people keep some mythic spells, which is nice.
>>
>>2185867
>>2185885
I assumed it was like the locust fight and they were on the ground, but I couldn't see them anywhere. If they dropped I couldn't find them.
>>
>>2185868
The only thing oustanding about her romance is that she's a psycho. Some anons get aroused from it.
>>
>>2185887
I don't really care for the Aeon powers besides the cape and the immunities.
The immunities will go, but if I could still keep the cape effect that would be bad ass.
>>
File: divinity dragon commander.png (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>2185726
the coomer Belgian sickos do
datamining also suggested a halfling female romance for BG3
>>
>>2185868
She is an unrepentant psycho. You can't fix her or anything else. In any ending where shes alive but not romanced she will try to kill your character, unsuccessfully of course. Any half decent character will execute her as soon as they find out shes a serial killer.
>>
>>2185872
>>2185892
>>2185900
I'll probably do fug the psycho then, it's the CE thing to do
>>
>>2185893
No idea really. I was thinking Aeon into legend for my next playthrough. Just because Aeon seems to be the least potent of all the mythic options I wouldn't feel like I was giving much up. I just finished an oracle angel and I felt like a fucking god. Probably could have facerolled the entire last chapter on unfair if I wanted to turn it up. Core was already a joke.
>>
>>2185906
Probably not, but I am hoping.
It was a relic restored by the story teller. I'm not sure if the cape is exclusively designed for Aeons, or if it just gives a benefit to whatever path you've chosen.
>>
>>2185914
Cape's specific to the path you're on when storyteller repairs it.
>>
I wish you can wear like, 3 capes at once.
>>
OH DESNA HE'S SO LITTLE
>>
>>2183700
Wanted Galfrey and instead this succubus ninja-manced me instead.
>>
can't believe trickster doesn't have a tophat item and azata gets an exclusive tankard
>>
File: 1585951720998.jpg (5 KB, 480x261)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>2181383
Does anyone know how I can trigger the basement in the lost chapel if I already destroyed the wand earlier?
do I need to spawn some item or mess with the etude editor? I don't want to miss that content.
>>
>>2185915
Trickster variant was steaming hot garbage.
>>
>>2185941
>>2185945
we keep losing, tricksbros
>>
>>2185945
Demon's would be good, but didn't work at all when I played, lol.
>>
>>2185944
You missed some good loot and a chance to fight a lich. I did the same, here's how you can fix it: use the toybox mod to remove the broken wand then give yourself the normal version (called wand of Zacharius I think) then teleport yourself with the toybox to Lost Chapel Basement.
>>
>>2185958
Neat, thanks buddy. They must've patched something because all I needed to do was add the item and it showed me the basement.

The item to add is called "LichWand".
>>
>>2185828
>90 hours for your first run I'd say. Which is less than KM
Jesus, Kingmaker is longer? Is it worth it?
>>
>>2185966
I guess they did, I could not spawn the door with the item. Oh and if you don't have the wand (or have the broken version) when you teleport the lich can't talk to you at all.
>>
>>2185968
Kingmaker has some very frustrating design choices, but it's a good gam
>>
>>2185820
Took me 120 hours on my first run
>>
>>2185820
>>2185996
Took me almost 200, but I knew almost nothing about Pathfinder when I started. I was playing turn based and also raising the difficulty while playing, started on normal, act 2 to daring, act 3 to core.
>>
>>2185996
So it's really no that much shorter than kingmaker. I think kingmaker takes the average new person 160 hours.
>>
Tips for the not-borg dungeon?

None of my attacks are even connecting.
>>
>>2186014
What kinda character are you playing and what's your party?
>>
>>2186014
touch AC
>>
>>2186014
Touch AC, Will-targeting attacks for the humanoids, electricity for the demons
>>
>>2186008

Kingmaker just has a few parts that drag, like Vordekai's tomb.
>>
>>2186032
the house is the worst offender
>>
>>2186007
>Took me almost 200, but I knew almost nothing about Pathfinder when I started. I was playing turn based and also raising the difficulty while playing, started on normal, act 2 to daring, act 3 to core.
I feel like that's the direction I'm going. Did turn-based for most of the game so far since it was a lot easier to understand what was going on. And I've spent a lot of time reading how to build up characters and experimenting with different builds. I know the retrainer guy says only the first few respecs are free, but he hasn't charged me at all and I'm certain I've done 5+ respecs on almost every character so far.
>>
Where are you supposed to get more ingredients to fix Storyteller's relics? Chapter 3 and I'd only fixed the ring and nothing else.
>>
Does the stances from a skald's inspire stack with a barbarian/primalist rage stances? I.E. Could a barbarian have both lethal stance from his rage and guarded stance from the skald working at the same time?
>>
>>2186065
Yes, that's one of the selling points of Skalds. All of their rage powers are supposed to stacks with Barbarians
>>
>>2186066
Now that is awesome, pretty much means a barbarian/primalist gets double the benefits from his class in terms of stances and rage powers. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>2186032
vordekai's tomb was kino though
>>
>>2186064
A lot of the leathers are found in act 4 and 5, so you won't be able to create many artifacts in act 3.
>>
Do stats max out at 25 points?
>>
>>2186091
No
>>
>>2186008
Nothing truly dragged out for me other than the kingdom management card game where you had to fight on probabilistic outcomes.
And the final acts were really hard, I almost failed.
>>
File: nuts to that.png (123 KB, 380x400)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>2185895
>datamining also suggested a halfling female romance for BG3
I will now buy your game.
>>
>>2186091
I'm sure that there is a maximum, but it's not something you can ever reach without cheating. A fully buffed and equipped animal companion can reach 80+ STR.
>>
>>2186032
That tomb was great. The greatest strength of Kingmaker is it's scope, the way it scales over time in a natural way. The tomb is the same: you start exploring a region that's already far from your capital, then you go into the mountains that are even further, then into a locked tomb, and it keeps going deeper, your ressources becomes scarce (at least they would if the player wasn't stockpiling every potion, scroll and enough provisions for 20 rests), and it just. keeps. going.

now if only it was better written, and if only wotr had a few avellone companions...
>>
File: file.png (2.22 MB, 1280x720)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
Somebody give me a build that involves 10 levels of Dragon Disciple. I want to feel that dragon power.
>>
>>2186123
Melee or caster focused?
>>
>>2186131
Caster focused with the prestige that loses him 3 spellcasting levels is not a great idea, unless he goes dracolich.
He could just go sorcerer and be done with it
>>
>>2186131
Melee please. I'll probably go Legend because I like being a dragon-dude, but being a full on dragon is a bit much for me. Also, Gold Dragons sukk, Reds rule.
>>
Apologies for the offtop, but I'm playing Kingmaker while I wait for Owlcats to finish making Wrath. Is Valerie romance good? I'm torn between her and the Tiefling girl.
>>
File: Untitled.png (958 KB, 1558x368)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
Am I screwed? I chose the Azata option, but now I only have 1 week to prepare. But I have a ton of quests that still need to be done.
>>
>>2186145
Very few cute moments, and her companion quest is a bit more grating
>>
>>2186145
Twins every time
>>
>>2186145
>Tiefling girl
>girl
>singular
>>
>>2186134
Crossblood Sorc with dragon and elemental bloodlines still makes for a good blaster, but yeah you'd just use the DD levels for flavor basically and you wouldn't get much in return that's relevant.

>>2186137
Easiest build would be Bloodrager10/Dragon Disciple 10. Maybe trade a few Bloodrager levels for Fighter levels to pick up good some feats. On a Legend build you could do something like Sorc10/DD10/Fighter10/EK10 for a build that's still really simple but also very powerful.
>>
>>2186145
Tiefling twins are the best romance in Kingmaker, unless you really want the secret ending which requires salad wife.
>>
>>2186146
Reload the auto-save before you went into town and this time don't choose the option that reveals you know how to break the barrier
>>
>entire flesh market on core
>those fucking shadow demons
Hardest fight so far. Daeran's summons getting teamwork feats from life-bonding friendship unironically helped a lot. It was also very fun to charge with pounce in such a open area, you don't get to do that often,
Now to kill or spare Ramisa...
>>
The pathfinder guy is gone in act 5? Wtf?
He isn't present in the inn anymore.
>>
>>2186145
Tiefling 100% of the time. All the time.
>>
>>2186180
I would kill every slaver you can individually before the fight.

That being said, lifebonding friendship synergy with summons is very interesting. Might make Azata the go to for summoner in fact.
>>
What do you thinks would pair well with a ranger ( demon slayer) for multclassing. I am legend play through.
>>
>>2186209
Fighter for training+specialization, slayer for study target and sneak dice, edlritch archer dip for extra attack, zen archer to improve weapon dice.
All work
>>
>>2186205
>lifebonding friendship synergy with summons is very interesting
I'm not really sure if it works because of friendship but they got opportunity attacks from me criting Krebus so I assume they got seize the moment from my skald with 6 teamwork feats. Life-bonding friendship does say it affects ALL allies though.
Also was there any way to fight Mephisto there? Or will it happen later?
>>
Anyone have a map of Wintersun with all it's stonehenges circle'd up? I swear I missed one but I can't find it. There's only one(1) stone inside a cave right?
>>
>>2186158
>Sorc10/DD10/Fighter10/EK10
Will that let me get CL 30?
>>
>>2186221
Legend caps at 20, unless they changed it
>>
>>2186221
No.
>>
>>2186217
>spoiler
Wait for Chapter 5
>>
>>2186217
Later. Its how you get your mythic 9 in act 5. Azata is nice in that its one of the fastest mythic 9s out of any path.
>>
>>2186221
Even if Legend allows yo to go past cl 20, this caps at cl 26
>>
>>2186218
Yes, one of them was in the area near mad half-elf and I didn't even know that area existed so I got it way later in act 3.
>>
>>2186218
Do you get something from clicking all the stones? I thought they were just fluff. I'm in act 4 right now but I think I might reload to act 3 since I realized I missed some shit. If there's something worthwhile about those stones that gives me another reason to go back.
>>
>>2186236
Relic that give you +8 Dex and like 10 AC when Haste'd, necklace for your archer so they can fire off an arrow whenever you make AoO, and some potions I think.
>>
>>2186213
What about mutation warrior? Doesn't that sub class have great stat stacking ability.
>>
>>2186242
It's worth noting you can't craft that relic in act 3. Also you get a +3 ricocheting crossbow.
>>
>>2186247
Yeah mutation warrior is the best fighter subclass for most builds. Though you could also consider vivisectionist. You don't really need the extra AB from fighter and it gives a better version of the stat boost that mutation warrior gives plus access to some good spells, so it's worth losing out on a few fighter-only feats IMO.

Do animal companion levels stack beyond 20 for Legends? If so you might want to take another pet class like Mad Dog or Sacred Huntsmaster to make your animal bro even more OP.
>>
>>2186255
no, the Animal classes only have 20 levels each
>>
>>2186262
Disappointing, but not unexpectedd.
>>
>>2186275
would be cool
20 Animal Companion
20 Fighter
>>
I'm getting my arse kicked on normal. I've lowered the difficulty (lol) but I'd prefer playing the game at normal - where can I learn about how the mechanics in this game work? I'm kind of clueless
>>
>>2186390
Where in the game are you?
What is your main character class and your usual party composition?
>>
>Legend is just an iomedae simp instead of MC going full doomguy
>>
>>2186399
Yeah it feels weird that Legend is a bigger simp than Angel.
>>
>>2186402
Angel is suprisingly based though
>Singlehandely curbstombs Baphomet, cucks Nocticua out of it
>Nowayfags Baphomet's plan of corrupting t he hand
>After the wound is closed goes to fuck up deskari's shit, he runs like a little bitch on your sight
>>
>>2186255
I went 20 demon slayer, 10 deliver, 10 mutation warrior. Hoping this works out really well.
>>
>>2186398
Act 3, main class is mutation warrior. I usually bring along Camellia, Regill, Lann, Daeran, and Arueshalae. I'm pretty sure this is an autistic party, given how often I die
>>
I hate that you can't use mount while in town. Huge disappointment, is this a bug?
>>
>>2186408
That party composition looks pretty alright.
Are you using Cam as a tank?
Are you using a formation with the tank ahead of the rest of the party?
What buffs do you usually use?
>>
>>2186413
Cam is a tank, yeah. I'm using a proper formation but it gets fucked up constantly since the path finding is awful & my companions end up running in circle instead of walking through a doorway. I couldn't name all the buffs of the top of my head, but I honestly sometimes lack the patience to constantly apply the buffs that aren't communal. Which SHOULD I be using at level 10?
>>
>>2186408
I'd probably switch out one of Regill, Lann, or Arue for Ember or Nenio. Arcane casters are really good. Otherwise that's a solid party.
>>
>>2186422
I really, really, REALLY fucking hate Nenio. Couldn't have made a bigger pseud, then they also make her a terminal autist. Guess I'll be bringing in Ember to replace Regill.
>>
>>2186420
I struggled too during the mid game.
I had more success by adding more buffs.
I used Neiko because she has blur, stoneskin, protect from arrows, invisibility, haste etc. Looks like you are missing haste, which is a huge buff.
>>
>>2186420
>I'm using a proper formation but it gets fucked up constantly since the path finding is awful
Path-finding is awful, indeed.
One tactic I like is to send the tank ahead, aggro the enemy, then back out a little
One thing of note, you should probably have Nenio or Woljiff in your party too, since they have a couple arcane buff spell that are pretty good, like Hastes and Blur.
On Cam you should be using everything that enhances AC (Shield of Faith, Magic Vestment on armor and Shield, Barkskin) and don't sleep on those round per level buffs.
Divine Power, Righteous Might,even Prayer helps.
>>
how do you use aspect of the wolf ? If I trip to trip with it active it just uses my entire action on that trip
>>
What would be a good second class for a Legend Elementalist?
>>
>>2186438
>Elementalist
I meant Kineticist.
>>
>>2186447
You can sneak attack with kinetic blasts, can't you? Something like Rogue, Vivisectionist or Slayer sounds like fun.
>>
>>2186435
>>2186432
>>2186422
Thanks anons, this really helps!
>>
>>2186146
don't go into drezen and you can delay that conversation entirely
>>
>>2185388

How much content was cut? Because act V fucking sucked for me, felt like it was missing heaps of content
>>
How do you get AC on NPCs in act 3 ? My greybor can barely get to 32-35 AC and he gets fucking destroyed by enemies with +35 to hit and 8 attacks per round
>>
>>2186498
Barkskin, Magic Vestment x2, Shield of Faith, Blur, Greater Invisibility. These should keep him alive most of the time.
>>
>>2186498
>>2186498
He shouldn't be getting hit, but to answer the question.
Buffs.
Shield of Faith, Barkskin and Magical Vestment are the important ones.
>>
>>2186504
>>2186505
I'm already using all of those, how do you think he got to 35 in the first place
>>
>>2186507
Are you putting him on the frontline? He should waddle into the fray after the enemy's already fighting your tanks.
>>
>>2186512
I play in turn based, the AI switches target the moment he's in range
>>
>>2186498
What enemies have 8 attacks per round in act 3?
>>
>>2186514
Well, that sucks.
I guess all that is left is to debuff the enemy.
A Greased enemy can't attack, Prayer is -1 to enemy AB, etc, although you probably know that.
I've got nothing, sorry.
>>
>>2186514
Just reloaded my save from Act 3, I played on Hard. My Geyboar had exactly 35 AC and I didn't really have any problems in the pre-nerf Blackwater. That said, I did swap him out for Woljif later on.
>>
>>2186521
It was a slight hyperbole, but to wit, of those I met that were absurd blenders that autohit anything that isn't my main tank with 5+ attacks : the red dragon, the demon in wintersun's cave, Marhevok, various flavors of smilodons, and some others I forgot the name of that were one off optional bosses
>>
>>2186528
That doesn't really explain me how you got past the fact that everything stronger than a passing grunt would autohit him
I'm asking what do (other than AI abuse shenanigans which I don't care for)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (537 KB, 1920x1080)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
UNDECTED ALIGNMENT MY ASS
>>
>>2186431

Her quest was probably the worst I've ever done
>>
>>2186541
>1 shaman
why?
>all those resistances
goddamn
>>
>>2186530
>>2186537
Ember's defensive Hexes shine in turn based mode, so those might help.
>>
Is there a list somewhere of what classes get pure pet progression, what classes get worse pets, etc ? And how do levels in both those classes interact, like what level would be a pet from a 10 druid / 5 ranger ?
>>
Remove Curse did jackshit to my Baleful Polymorph'd Ember, the fuck do I do?
>>
>>2186565
keep using it until you succeed the roll, it's not automatic
>>
File: Good Cape.png (159 KB, 489x350)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>2185906
>>2185914
So I've been officially on legend path now and the Aeon cape still works. Pretty sweet considering that was one of the best perks of Aeon.
The immunities and the edicts are good, but having 20+ more levels has allowed my character to steamroll most things, it's hard to miss the Aeon benefits.
>>
>>2186572

I guess Aeon benefits from going with a WIS class, then.
>>
>>2186572
I wonder if the cloaks all work for anyone but it's just the choice you make that determines which gets crafted
>>
Mounted combat is possibly the most piece of shit useless feat I have ever fucking seen, sucks that it's a requirement for mount shield
>>
>>2186575
>>2186572
Dang. I was thinking sword saint but maybe a monk would be better. Been looking at Sohei but can't quite bring it together.

Maybe an instinctual warrior?
>>
>>2186591
Instinctual Warrior is a bit awkward because of alignment. IW can't be Lawful and Aeons are all about Lawtism.
>>
>>2186575
I was a ranger, with okay wisdom (Like 14-20 most of the game) and none of the dispelling effects worked well because lots of high Wisdom saves. But the edicts are decent.
The one where it damages an enemy every time they attack is especially good against anything that has very high AC that you cannot hit.
>>2186583
I think the test I did proves it just determines what gets crafted and any mythic character can theoretically use any of the capes.
>>
>>2186597
Also the gazes are mediocre, nothing special unless I choose the wrong ones. I had defense, attack, and summons.
>>
>>2186583

The bound of possibility changes according to your Mythic.
>>
Is Outflank + Fighter's Tactics supposed to work the way it does? I thought that having it would just allow the +4 for my character, but it also allows everyone flanking the free attack upon my character critting even though they don't have Outflank

Also Eldritch Scion 20/Demon on Normal Difficulty, y/n?
>>
>>2186607
But I still have the aeon cloak despite going legend. I no longer have any Aeon powers.
Now if you were X mythic and craft the cloak after changing to Y mythic, you would probably receive the Y mythic cloak unless bugged.
>>
>>2186612
It's normal nigga just do you.
>>
>>2186612
?
Isn't that how Outflank supposed to work? Pretty sure the description always said whenever YOU score a critical hit, your ALLIES do AoO.
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (332 KB, 2010x707)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>2186613

Probably because it's based on your mythic at the time when it was crafted. Legend is a late game Mythic, so no dice. Wonder about GD as well. I have an Azata save before the dragon decision point, I think I will test it later.
>>
>>2186596
Ah. Coming up with a good solid build that will feel decent on core for monk is a bit obnoxious. Sohei is good but all the mounted stuff is still buggy, so not sure it would feel worth it, and sohei seems like they should be the strongest option for monks. Im sure ill figure it out sooner or later.
>>
>>2186622
I have the dragon one on one of my saves. It gives you extra level 9 spell slots, which is a dumb bonus since you might not even have any. They really want GD to be a gish.
>>
>>2186631
You can just use the mount as a pet if you don't want to bother with mounted combat. Horses are surprisingly tanky.
>>
>>2186633
GD doesn't get his own 9th level spells?
>>
In Kingmaker there's a very rarely seen bug where, if you're threatening another character while enlarged, and they "leave" your threatened area because you shrink, you get an attack of opportunity on the character you were threatening

Anything goofy like that in Wrath, or is it all just actually bad bugs like the charge indicator being inconsistent (typically fixable by just 5 foot stepping then charging)
>>
>>2186633

DId your cloak turn into GD's or did you make after you became the dragon?
>>
>>2186633
It also boosts the breath damage by 20 and DC by 2. Which is meh too.

The Azata one makes you fucking invicincible, which you already are with Friendship. Its silly how invincible Azata is.

>>2186637
Not that I know of. It literally just gets a lot of immunities and 18 stats. And a breath. Its not an especially potent mythic.

>>2186639
Had to make it after I picked dragon. It won't just change.
>>
>>2186641
Oh yeah, how would the Azata cloak work if you change to GD? Aivu is not with you anymore.
>>
>>2186635
I guess thats an option, but it still means I have to play around with a strong monk build for Aeon. Or just give in and do the sword saint I was planning already and just make sure I have some wisdom.
>>
>>2186646
I haven't played a Sohei, but I'd probably just grab a Glaive and focus on that. Reach weapons are always nice and it's on the Sohei weapon list so you can flurry with it. Or I guess you could use a one-handed weapon and take the crane feats that require an empty hand.
>>
Should I do Areely's lab first or Ivory Sanctum? Does it fuck shit up? Note: I have early access to the lab because of Azata
>>
>>2186654
lab because you get a mythic point there. also after doing the sanctum and returning to drezen you start the countdown for the fane assault
>>
>>2186658
Sensible. Also I've never taken Ember down there before, and she seems to think Suture is not bad guy. Is Suture not bad guy?
>>
>>2186662
Story wise Suture is your failed other brother who still lives with mom.
>>
File: wgrZzEnKre-14[1].png (14 KB, 300x250)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>2186665
>>
can you dual wield darts
>>
>>2186728
You can duel wield throwing axes. Not sure about darts.
>>
>>2186728
Yes, but if you're going to dual-wield throwing weapons you're better off using axes since there are some pretty good unique throwing axes but I can only remember one unique throwing dart.
>>
>>2186555
Think that must of been a bug as she was level 19.
>>
God I wish there were an option to remove all skill dices rolls and have them output 10 automatically.
>>
Was this game developed by the sword coast stratagem guys ? I swear every hard enemy spams confusion
>>
File: 1554480787935.gif (998 KB, 500x264)
998 KB
998 KB GIF
Alright, since apparently I'm a brainlet, how do you solve that four color thingy puzzle in the beginning with the cultists? I can't find any clue and no matter the combos I tried at random it doesn't seem to do anything. Neither the journal says anything.
>>
>>2187098
it involves hitting buttons four times, but not all four of the buttons themselves
>>
>>2187132
Thanks anon, I finally got it. Non-sensical puzzle though.
>>
>>2187098
iirc there is a clue in the decoration of a room, but it's very subtle (read: barely visible)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.