[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know Greedfall is a meme but it's comfy and I'm really enjoying taking my time with it. Currently lv30 trying to do every sidequest and avoiding the main quests as much as possible because I don't want to finish it yet.
>>
>>2180705
Worst party member.

The magic dude was worse in combat but at least he's a cool grandpa so he gets a pass. This fag was just a wasted slot.
>>
>>2180744
For me it's Siora and that black chick because I'm trying to romance both of them and I'm going for the jealousy angle.
>>
>>2180705
Can't get into it...
IDK why, it had all the shit, but I just can't force myself to leave that first city..

Does it get better , did I fuck up by deleting it?
>>
>>2180889
The first city is a tutorial anon. There are 2 other cities. After I left I didn't miss the starting area at all.
>>
>>2180889
The game doesn't really start until you leave the first city. Like the other anon said it's just the tutorial. Once you get out of the city and sail to the island the game opens up a lot.
>>
How does Spiders manage to consistently make 6/10 jankcore?
>>
>>2184660
They consistently try to be Bioware but without the budget.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.