[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1632158427058.png (153 KB, 500x282)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
Coin flips are a fun and fair mechanic and more games should have them.
>>
Is steal good for anything? Should I ever use souls to curse weapons, or should I just go for skills/spells? Also should I ever try to get the unique souls or just get lesser souls?
>>
>>2137109
try the unique souls, some of them are pretty useful like the White angel soul
>>
Are the 15 minutes of fame over? Not even the modders are posting anymore? These slower threads would be better for it.
>>
>>2140342
Wait until termina.
we can also hope that the drama will be forgotten about.
>>
>>2140342
Mods? Create a thread on /v/. There’s nothing new to talk about the games themselves until Termina gets released or the first game gets updated.
>>
File: 1630286908202.jpg (233 KB, 1266x688)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>2140342
OP here. Anyone can post mods or collaborate if they want. I don't care about any of the forced drama and discussion is discussion. I agree this thread is better for it since /v/ threads can easily be missed.
>>
File: choose your fighter.png (332 KB, 800x231)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
Termina when?
>>
>>2143062
I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys in the full game.
>>
>>2143062
so whats the deal with the yellow mage? how did their religion even survive? doesnt termina take place in ww1?
>>
>>2143994
>how did their religion even survive?
It barely did. There are very few of them now, going by what the nibba says.
>>
>>2143062
That yellow mage is going to randomly blow my limbs off when I least expect it, isn't he?
>>
I'm clearly retarded cause I'm missing something on how to make the mod work.
I decrypt the folder with Game.exe in it, I merge the www folder from the mod with the game's folder, boot up the game, and no Le'garde. Started the process from scratch a few times and still can't make it work
Is there an extra step here? It's probably something in the decryption process cause honestly I don't know how it works, but looking up how to use the decryptor program comes up with nothing but the basic process I already did.
>>
>>2145604
If you're expecting to be able to pick Le'garde at the start, you have to rescue him first. If it says the girl is starving in the cage the mod is working.
>>
>>2145782
Oh, that makes sense. I didn't expect the mod to care about that kind of progression detail, thanks!
>>
I did some doodles of the crow mauler some days ago, kind of love the vibes of darkness the game give. If you want some request just post it and i'll try make it in ms paint.
>>
>>2147113
Good stuff. Need more wholesome girl art.
>>
>>2147113
Yo, this is rad, I like the way you draw muscles. Requesting a D'arce.
>>
File: $falling3.png (106 KB, 240x440)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
Hey /vrpg/ check out this new commission that came in: https://files.catbox.moe/9qleq9.zip
And in case mod anon sees this thread, there's a bunch of new sprites >>>/v/572901371
>>
File: 1629536009133.png (287 KB, 810x647)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>2141676
>Mods?
There's two made by anons on /v/.
>Girl Marriage Mod 1.3
Back up your game, just to be safe. Your saves should still work.
Decrypt F&H with - https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/rpgmv-decryptor/src/master/
Overwrite files with - https://files.catbox.moe/zfonli.zip
>Save and Continue Mod
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v3rbe87x8racgse/save_and_quit.zip/file
To use both together open System.json in the save and continue mod with notepad and change "hasEncryptedImages" and "hasEncryptedAudio", both to false
>>
>>2148136
>Overwrite files with
https://files.catbox.moe/ztzpbx.zip is the newest version. The girl is still mostly buggy and unfinished.
>>
>>2149480
Changelog?
>>
>>2149884
>Here's another hotfix with a bunch of things corrected, some major missing Le'garde sprites added, dialogue variations added, the pictures folder put back into the right place so it overwrites properly, and The Girl TECHNICALLY playable. Again though, this is a hotfix. Don't play as The Girl unless you just want to mess around or trip over all the things that will go wrong. While you might be able to wander pretty far, very little other than the start has been properly implemented.

If anyone has ideas on how The Girl should "Talk" during battle I'm all ears. I think keeping her silent here is important because I love making things hard on myself. And for her character/lore, I guess.

>Also to the other anon helping find bugs and making his own mod, I like your idea to really rub the shit in with Nas'hrah mocking you for jumping down the toilet, but I saw you say you're doing a scene with D'arce and just be aware that if you want these mods to work together or be one big mod, overwriting the same maps while this one is still being worked on can cause issues. We'd need to know which maps we're both working on to avoid conflicts.
>And another hotfix already before the thread dies. Modding The Girl into the menu edited the System.json and introduced an incompatibility with the Save and Continue mod.
Not mod anon, by the way. If anyone tests the girl or Le'garde out, lemme know what animations are missing or fucked and I'll at post updated sprites for mod anon to implement.
>>
>If anyone has ideas on how The Girl should "Talk" during battle I'm all ears. I think keeping her silent here is important because I love making things hard on myself. And for her character/lore, I guess.
Maybe she can't and party members have to for her.
>>
>>2137058
I played the pokemon tccg a few times. I always quit because of the coin flips ;_;
>>
File: broken.png (312 KB, 816x622)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>2149480
Speaking of, dunno if it's just me, but when I pressed on 'start new game' as soon as I press right I get pic related 100% of the time. All I've ever done is copy and paste the files to the www folder.
>>
>>2149885
Maybe replace "Talk" with an "Act" command so that you can still do things like recruit Moonless or use the mind potions on the insane knight
>>
>>2151113
Are you using this one
>>2149480
>>
>>2152190
I used that one, yeah. I haven't had the opportunity to clear my www folder and reinstall everything yet though.
>>
File: works.jpg (295 KB, 817x625)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>2152201
Both mods now have system.json so you might've overwritten this one with the save and continue mod's. It works for me when using the girl mod's system.json, but if I overwrite it with the save and continue's, I get your error.
>>
>>2152233
I'll look into that, but I've never downloaded the save and continue mod though. Most likely, a clean wipe and reinstallation will make it work since I've mainly just been overwriting files over each other ever since the first version of the mod.
>>
>>2152259
Yeah, all I needed to do was reinstall it. I dunno if playing the intro fucks up her start, but I literally can't see anything after she breaks out of her cell.
>>
File: a.png (167 KB, 813x619)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>2152534
Skipping the intro skips this issue, so it might be something worth looking into since the beginning is pretty good, if a bit short. The intro movie also always plays whenever you select the girl too, but I dunno if that's a feature or a bug.
>>
>>2152536
Might also want to either get rid of pic related as a scene and make it a regular drop or something.
>>
File: bunnymask break.png (29 KB, 815x624)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
The bunnymask scene also breaks the game currently. It fades to black but no scene plays and the game stays pitch black afterwards too. It also doesn't trigger the effects of the scene either.
>>
>>2152546
Currently, there's no implementation of falling sprites so it also blackscreens the game, so going through the tree is impossible.
>>
File: raped to death.png (136 KB, 815x624)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>2152568
Also, losing to a guard and getting raped in prison is surprisingly stable. It plays three invisible rape animations and then spits you out in the prison as literally no one. You're still just as fast as if you had dash, but entering combat only brings up a
"was defeated" with no one facing the enemies, so you're free to wander around the game map virtually invulnerable to everything but incapable of engaging in combat.
>>
File: was defeated.png (493 KB, 817x625)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>2152578
>>
You can also still trade yourself, but likewise you will play as no one and you can't even access the items menu since you have no character.
>>
It's really cool to see this game caught on. I think I heard it mentioned once in a horror thread any number of years ago, but beyond that it was scarce to see it mentioned or known about.

I still need to get around to actually playing it, I bought it over a year ago and only have a few hours in.
>>
>>2152603
It's pretty easy once you know how various enemies work and have a general idea of where to go and what to do (and if you cheese empty scrolls and stuff). It's the first couple hours that are the most brutal, but once you get past the first couple floors of the dungeon, it's more of a brutal dungeon crawler than a horror game.
>>
File: dead girl no game over.png (555 KB, 817x624)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
The girl died while in combat but there wasn't an instant game over. I still died to a Moonless Guard so I don't know if I'd continue playing as D'arce, but I'd assume so. Dunno what effects that would have on the triggers if I rescued Le'garde either.
>>
>>2152592
Looks kind of fun to see what you can do without outright breaking the game. I wonder if an ending is possible. E might be doable.
>>
>>2152650
It's possible, but I think given the current state of that part of the mod, you won't really be able to get there without careful planning.
>>
>>2148123
>>2148136
Sorry, this is the non-loli mod, as requested by the modder himself.
Go back to /v/ if you want that kind of content.
>>
File: 1631894795547.jpg (260 KB, 2101x2013)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>2152685
>this is the non-loli mod
But it's the loli mod though? It's also the mod that lets you play as her or Le'garde, both of which need ample testing to see what's missing or broken.
>>
>>2152700
The non-loli thread, I meant.
>>
>>2152700
Mod anon sticks to /v/ threads to keep threads here loli free. He knows his fetish is divisive, to say the least.
>>
>>2152711
Fair enough. I won't bump the thread again then.
>>
>>2152711
Kind of excessive consideration on his part. The last one I could understand, but it's not like this one's going anywhere.
>>2152716
For what it's worth I thought it was interesting. I'm holding off on playing her until it's done, but it's neat to see the kind of problems that need to be solved.
>>
>>2152825
I mean, the only reason I started posting stuff about the mod here is because an anon on /v/ mentioned the thread lasts longer on /vrpg/ so it's more likely the mod anon is to see any posts about the mod and things that might need implementing or fixing, otherwise it's a complete crapshoot whether or not he sees it since the threads are pretty much dead on /v/ since it's been discussed a whole lot and Termina isn't out yet.
>>
>>2152831
That would be ideal, except this is where anons who fled that mod ended up and bringing it here would cause more fighting. That's how it was last thread anyway. This one's pretty dead.
>>
You think the black priests gets a discount on voodo nick nacks?
>>
If we're going to try and forbid certain topics we should at least not have the thread slowly die right afterwards.
>>
>game sets you to fail at the start to seem deep and intricate
>punishes saving to make early game extremely hostile to the point it gets boring
>forced to use a set of OP strategies to cheese every encounter afterwards
>if you try to play differently there's a constant risk of RNG game over/game ending affliction
>your rewards for preserving is a boring story in uninteresting world, that's at least filled with decent enemy designs
>but it's just gay guro at every step with no variety
I really don't go out of my way to shit on games but I hate how this shit baits you with interesting premise/visuals only to waste your time by having no depth
>>
>>2156805
i want to fuck the mechanic
>>
>>2156966
I hope Termina has more gay guro, that's my fetish.
>>
>>2156966
I agree. It's a very intriguing game that at the start appears to have loads of potential, but it never comes close to capitalizing on it and drags and lacks a lot of polish the more you play it. It's probably why that mod caught on and why it was even made to begin with. Enemy design, the general atmosphere and some of its more unusual mechanics are easily f&h's biggest strength, but I hope termina does a much better job with the characters, writing, and lore while relying less on rng and the more tedious gimmicks.
>>
>>2157949
So far, it has less dicks and more women all around.
>>
>>2156966
>>2157982
Eh, as a first game ever, it’s really good. I think the dev can only get better as it continues making games.
>>
>>2158246
Hey, I'm into not so gay guro too. But honestly what I'm most looking forward to are all the characters and their story arcs.
>>
>>2137058
Edgy garbage truth be told.
>>
>>2158571
Yeah, Termina potential is pretty high. Hope it becomes as good as it’s shaping out to be.
>>
File: 1632164830270.png (34 KB, 271x369)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>2145553
>>
>>2161734
I like it black belive it or not faggot.
>>
>>2161889
Not hard to believe you like BBC
>>
bump
>>
Daily reminder that the developer of Fear and Hunger essentially lives around the level of poverty while he works on Termia so if you want to help him it's best to buy the game and spread the word of it to your friends
>>
>>2166321
Daily reminder orange is also gay and shills here
>>
>>2166321
How do you know this? He posted about it somewhere? I'm gonna buy Termina anyway, just curious.
>>
>>2166466
I have a friend who shilled the game to me and my other buddies and he talked to the developer in DM's

I don't have the screenshots anymore but the dev IS in a relatively low state financially but he's still working hard on Termina despite this
>>
File: 1632645417226.webm (1.36 MB, 800x450)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB WEBM
Once the playable girl mod is done I'll add mine
>>
>>2167665
Punctuation and capitalization are your friends.
>>
>>2137058
They're not more fun than utilizing skill.
>>
>>2171272
No skill whatsoever is involved in fear and hunger. You die until you know enough to not die.
>>
File: 1570410115709.jpg (334 KB, 779x1200)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>2137058
Before I go through the intro, shoud l I be playing on Fear & Hunger or Terror & Starvation for the first run? I picked Mercenary
>>
>>2173471
God no. 'easy mode' is normal difficulty.
>>
How do I check what a status effect does? I just stepped on a nail and now I have a foot icon I can't interact with?
>>
>>2173601
There's a book that lists most of them somewhere. Otherwise, use a green herb, get Married, or cut it off.
>>
>>2173620
Okay that tracks, I found a book that explains fears, cool that you have to read up on it. Thank you for spoiling I didn't read.
>>
>>2173471
Terror & Starvation was an extra hard difficulty mode added to the game like a year or two after release. The dev has given zero indication to new players that it's not the originally intended experience because fuck you.
>>
MY ANUS
>>
>>2174087
I'm pretty sure the blurb on the difficulty page mentions something about F&H being the default difficulty
>>
File: unknown-5.png (368 KB, 588x551)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
They have asked Miro about the size of the guards. This is a 210 cm Vs 182 cm comparison.
He said they don't have a Canon height, but it's closer to 2 mt than 3 mt.
Cahara clearly managed to avoid the LOG
>>
>>2174701
If that's true then I guess Miro isn't a dick and people are just retards instead
>>
>>2161734
Actually, white Osaa is straight up just Enki since he was originally going to be the caster option in Fear and Hunger one.
>>
>>2174881
That motherfucker's the size of a grown man's fucking torso, it's a miracle the protags make it out with only a little bleeding and not straight up death
>>
I've made about an hours worth of progress so far, 5 hours play time. Made it to the cave dweller village, saved D'arce, found the cube of the depths and went down to the mines, could find progress, so retreated up to the torturer's level to save. Fuck miner ghosts.
>>
>>2178145
couldn't* find progress
>>
Killed Valteil and the Tormenter
Where is the third heart/organ?
one is under the dungeon
2nd under the tree
>>
>>2178182
The last one is in the Golden Temple in the present.
>>
>>2178199
Can't pass or fight the gatekeeper or whatever it is
>>
File: 1630164427993.jpg (305 KB, 1075x825)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>2178219
You're obviously missing the last New God's soul then. You sure you checked everywhere?
>>
>>2178222
apparently need to find Nilvan, the Endless One
Where is she?
>>
>>2178230
Find the big-ass tower that's a bitch to climb up and down.
>>
>spooky month
>still no termina
Where is it, Miro.
>>
>>2148136
>>2149480
Can I get a run down on what this contains?
>>
File: 1631894578620.png (922 KB, 1280x904)
922 KB
922 KB PNG
>>2178961
Numerous bug fixes, QoL changes, and lets you fuck the girl both consensually and nonconsensually. It also lets you play as Le'garde and there's an unfinished playable girl mode, but I think we're waiting on mod anon to implement the sprites I made for him so that it'll be in a less game-break-y state (pic related). Anons ITT don't want to talk about the mod because it involves loli sex but frankly there's literally nowhere but here to talk about it since any and all F&H threads on /v/ die in less than 5 posts.
>>
>>2179021
Ok thanks. Its finished and playable other than the girl part? Does it respect the game? It's not only a joke or sex mod?
>>
>>2178240
been there slept a few times
>>
>>2179187
Did you sleep there in the past?

>>2179136
It's completely finished and playable aside from the girl being playable, yeah. It respects the game, but you literally play as the girl, as in you start with no weapons but you do have dash. I think the mod creator's trying to figure out how her being mute would affect gameplay. The ability to have sex with the girl in regular gameplay also has negatives and some positives to them that affect gameplay, namely that raping her traumatizes the girl and gives her several debuffs including bleeding and that it will always reduce her sanity, even if it's consensual. If she likes you and consents to having sex with you, your playable character also regains a little bit of MP back, otherwise raping her just harms the girl for no gain. The explanation for why having sex with the girl at the sacrificial circles doesn't result in a Marriage is because Sylvian doesn't approve of the show of love and probably because the girl is housing an Ancient Soul inside her. I think another anon was working on a mod that adds an Evangelion-esque ending for when you jump into the latrine and wait there for five minutes, but it's not part of the loli mod.
>>
>>2179199
>Did you sleep there in the past?
I think so
>>
>>2179222
Worst case scenario, just get a soul stone and kill Cahera.
>>
>>2179230
but he's in my team :(
>>
>>2179021
How do you do it either way? I try and it says you shake your head of vile thoughts.
>>
>>2179230
>>2179332
slept there during the past and went to Rodon
still don't have the soul...
>>
File: E-CHpSjWQAMCJ-u.jpg (544 KB, 3000x3000)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>2179470
>How do you do it either way?
You need less than 50 sanity since only a madman would consider fucking a child. Once you do it once, you can do it without low sanity though. You can raise affection with the girl by talking to her a lot, I think.

>>2179478
Your only choices then are to find an empty scroll and wish for it or kill Cahera and suck his soul.
>>
File: 1632539327349.gif (247 KB, 250x250)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>>2179021
It adds two new endings and new interactions for le'garde too.
>>2179942
>Once you do it once, you can do it without low sanity though
I think it still has to be 70-80 or below, but the requirement is lessened. And doing it with le'garde makes the girl go insane instantly or almost instantly.
>>
>>2179942
>empty scroll and wish for it
what do you mean?
just opened an empty scroll, what do I write?
>>
File: 1631793041855.png (243 KB, 365x373)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>2180044
not
O LORDZ
GIVEZ
ENDLESSZ
>>
>>2180045
inb4 he says it didn't work
>>
cmon guys how do I use the empty scroll?
>>
>>2180343
Step 1: get a quill
Step 2: get an empty scroll
Step 3: type what you want
Step 4: pray to All-mer you did it correctly
>>
>>2180507
CAHARA'S SOUL doesn't appear on the list in the wiki....
>>
>>2180652
You're looking at it the wrong way. Instead of asking for Cahara's soul what kind of soul does he have?
>>
>>2180652
You're NGMI at this rate, anon.
>>
>>2180666
don t know
>>2180751
what s that?
>>
How the FUCK do I heal?
>>
>>2181964
Blue = HP
Pretty sure there's also a healing spell in the game, but I've never bothered unlocking it.
>>
>>2181973
I'm all out of blue, feel very resource starved which I'm sure is intentional
>>
File: 1629447141370.jpg (1.43 MB, 1348x1500)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>2181975
>I'm all out of blue
Your only other choices for healing is fucking at the rabbit orgy or getting Married or finding more blue, otherwise you're completely fucked. RIP your run.
>>
>>2181978
I managed to find the healer spell, and I've saved, I'm looking much better now thanks to a little RNGsus.
>>
>>2181964
Literally just have sex.
>>
>>2180652
Just kill him for the soul, like a man. Don’t waste an empty scroll on that shit.
>>
File: 1541123725906.jpg (606 KB, 456x628)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>Beheaded Wizard
>>
>>2182027
How?
He's in my team?
Actually made him abandon me and he died but couldn't take his soul.
>>
File: 1629755429669.png (543 KB, 586x598)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
>>2183308
I'm genuinely impressed by your ability to softlock yourself out of all of the endings except ending E, anon.
>>
>>2183332
he's still in my team, loaded the game
>>
>>2179021
>fear and hunger threads dead on /v/
>mod-anon only posts on /v/
Playable girl never ever.
>>
>>2183535
Hopeflly, he'll at least get that Stardew Valley loli mod done and come back to it eventually.
>>
I can't seem to progress beyond the mines, the only way forward is using the explosive vials which causes an instant death cave in? I've tried backtracking but there's not much around.
>>
>>2184520
>the only way forward is using the explosive vials which causes an instant death cave in
Have you tried not detonating explosives in an unstable mining system?
>>
File: 1561535067416.gif (2.22 MB, 540x540)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>2185038
I eventually found a side path in the mines I somehow missed for 3 hrs
>>
File: 1335948976706.jpg (48 KB, 300x311)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>2185087
Good job anon but if your goal was to ever save Le'garde the dude is a fucking skeleton by now.
>>
>>2185099
Literally whooo
>>
>>2185106
The guy you are trying to rescue and the whole reason you are there in the first place
>>
>>2185106
>didn't play as the knight
RIP.
>>
>>2185270
Oh I'm a poor mercenary
>>
How do I play as le'garde?
>>
>>2186675
If you have the mod installed, you just need to rescue him. If you're playing from a save and you've already saved him, you need to start a new save or reload from an earlier point from before you saved him.
>>
>>2186695
>need to rescue him
That makes sense thanks. Thought he'd be unlockable after beating the game or something.
>>
File: 1632579104713.jpg (89 KB, 430x678)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
I found l'gardo or whatever, mission accomplished.
>>
File: CONGRATULATIONS.gif (197 KB, 838x450)
197 KB
197 KB GIF
>>2186818
>>
Is there any porn or mods of this game that isn't for pedoes?
>>
>>2191233
Nope only based mods exist.
>>
Termina is going to be great. I cant wait to punch Rher in the fucking eye.
>>
File: never ever.png (25 KB, 1297x123)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Do you guys think that releasing this year is still feasible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2l5mez55nk
>>
>>2192031
This guy's art is so fucking good.
>releasing this year is still feasible?
Depends how much he got done already, if it's going as well as he's saying I can see a december or 2022 Q1 release.
>>
>>2192031
So who's going to fix termina if there's no little girls in it?
>>
>>2194071
This question could be interpreted two different ways...
>>
File: @Scasdog_Abella_crop.png (506 KB, 836x704)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>2191233
Yes, but most of the porn is gay.
>>
>>2194860
Nothing of D'arce? Where are all the art abyway, Twitter?
>>
File: 3248924893248924.jpg (41 KB, 680x793)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2182453
>That demon thing he spawns
>>
>>2195158
D'arce looks like a man and the game isn't big enough to get much art. Most of it's already been posted over and over in these threads.
>>
>>2195322
Tomboys are hot, tasteless pleb.
>>
File: SPOILER_abetes.png (960 KB, 1162x1262)
960 KB
960 KB PNG
>>2195539
Commission or draw her then. You don't hear anyone asking where all the stuff for girl is because the best kind of autismos went balls deep on contributing to her. Be the change you want to see.
>>
File: 1630289638360.png (73 KB, 706x480)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>2196417
$30-200 is all it takes to permanently change people's perception of a character.
>>
Did the ancient library with the "hope you read the books" boss, I have just one question: What the fuck am I doing playing a torture minigame with D'arce & the hamburger cenobite who shows up to pummel my shit?
>>2195208
He sorta looks like Go-goroth in his lore book.
>>
>>2199179
>>2199176
>[deleted]
???
To answer your questions,
>Is this a hentai game ?
Even though there's sex and rape in the game, it isn't a hentai game.
>And is there any weird content (loli for example) ?
There's cannibalism, gay rape, mutilation, slavery, and implied pedophilia with Pocketcat implying to rape and murder the little girl if you trade her to him, but there isn't anything like graphic CGs of any of that happening though.
>Why we can't buy the game in some part of the world ?
Wakarimasen lol
>Also, is this a roguelike game ?
Sorta? Levels are kinda randomly chosen from a selection of variants and all items are randomized across the maps aside from some key items, but that's it.
>>
>>2199176
>(loli for example) ?
To add to the above post there isn't any loli unless you use the mod and even if you do use the mod you have to go out of your way to see it.
But as mentioned above there is a ton of other unavoidably twisted shit in the game though and the dev has a huge fascination with dicks so they're everywhere.
>>
4 hours of progress w/20 hours playtime, I both love & hate that there's no guides anywhere to cheat with
>>
How do you walk around naked?
>>
File: 1342579484030.png (40 KB, 194x190)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>2199658
Take your clothes off you retard.
>>
>>2199848
>take clothes off
>I'm not naked
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined modanon fix this shit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.