[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bof4.gif (1.72 MB, 500x336)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
What RPG worlds would you live in? Remember that you're probably not gonna be some epic adventurere in it and will probably just be a civilian.
>>
>>2049445
Elder Scrolls because it's comfy and has the most breedable elves.
>>
>>2049445
I would probably be killed by a fucking slime or basic ass rat if I was in a JRPG world.
>>
>>2049445
Traverse Town or Destiny Islands. Which is probably ironic considering one is a place for people without a home.
>>
>>2049445
only answer to this shit is always pokemon
>>
File: 1557667544386.gif (360 KB, 484x465)
360 KB
360 KB GIF
Pokemon, easy.
>>
>>2049445
Legend of Dragoon or Legaia 2 both worlds are very comfy and while I might not be the hero there are plenty of options for adventure
>>
>>2049464
>most breedable elves.
assholes, cannibals, slavers, orcs and blind monstrosities
Take your pick
>>
>>2049445
if i gonna be a civilian Pokemon or another comfy RPG like a Atelier specifically Mana Khemia world
If i can go out in little adventures (not saving the world) with dying in the process the Legend of Heroes as a maybe a C-Rank bracer or something like that
>>
>>2049785
Slavers.
That was easy.
>>
>>2049445
Shadowrun feels most conducive to my current lifestyle.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18 KB, 761x629)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>
>>2049512
I haven't played KH in 20 years. What was the reason Sora and like 10 people ended up on Destiny Island and for what reason were all the world's sealed off from each other? That Island would be a tiny prison compared to every other world in the game. I'd hate to be Tarzan too
>>
>>2049838
maybe I should have described them as Daedra worshippers
>>
>>2049873
you can probably use prestigitation to clean your bum. also toilet paper sucks, use showerheads.
>>
>>2049785
Can I take all of them?
>>
>>2050083
sure, but the asshole will look down on everyone else and smugly call them inferior beings
no one else will like the daedra worshipping slaver
the cannibal is a reverse vegan so you'll probably have to change your diet
the orc might be the most decent, but will still be of the violent sort
and the other one is a falmer, approach at your own risk
>>
>>2050065
Everyone we see in 1 was just born there except Kairi who was sent adrift in the ocean between (space) by Ansem Seeker of Darkness because he was trying to find a Keyblade weilder. But in 2 we see the mainland the place in KH1 is just where kids play. I guess the entire point of the game is that it was like a prison, but it's also a sanctuary/hometown tropical paradise too. Ansem is actually from there too because he was abandoned there as a child probably because they has a book of the future but that's another story.
When you have a flashback to Kairi' grandmother near the end of the she tells a fairytale version of how there was a war where once the entire world was one but a war broke out when people fought over light and everything was destroyed when their hearts fell to darkness but the light of the children rebuilt the worlds seperated from eachother because there is always light in darkness. This is also why the worlds being disney worlds is thematic as fuck of course kids would imagine cartoon worlds after magic wwii or magic crusades or whatever.
>>
File: Kattelox Landscape.jpg (125 KB, 600x450)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
comfy levels to the max...till those pirates level all of downtown and the abandoned industrial area
>>
>>2050065
Destiny islands isn't just the level from the game, it's a whole archipelago. That little island is just where the kids hang out. They have houses and schools and everything. Most of it looks like Hawaii or southern Japan. You see more of it in cutscenes
>>
>>2050073
>Daedra worshippers
Not inherently wrong and entirely dependent on the daedra you worship
>>
>>2050534
>he didn't level the entire city himself
ngmi
>>
>>2050065
They're actually magical digital copies of the real worlds those characters are from that those characters are trapped in
>>
>>2050534
/thread
The Apple Market theme is burned into my brain
>MML3 never
>>
>>2049445
Harvest Moon or one of those other facebook tier games where nothing ever goes wrong.
>>
>>2049445
black souls
just for the keks
>>
>>2050827
Boethiah and Mephala are not particularly nice
>>
>>2049445
Disgaea would be a pretty ok place if you don't mind getting killed and revived several times a day.

Trails in the Sky lacks a good chunk of media, but otherwise has all the conveniences of modern life plus civilian grade magic/power armor. No pollution, either.

Cyber Sleuth would be extremely dangerous depending on when in the story, but is basically the real world+full VR AND digimon AND brain uploading for effective immortality.
>>
>>2049516
>>2049530
I don't even like Pokémon but this is the correct answer
>>
>>2049445
If I'm a civilian does that mean I get to be decent looking instead of looking like a bandit/ugly bastard like I do now?
>>
>>2049785
>assholes, cannibals, slavers, orcs and blind monstrosities
>Take your pick
And they're ugly
>>
>>2049445
Sequel - There are maybe 3 guys in the entire world and you spend all of your time breeding desperate sluts though they could be more attractive. You are never expected to fight.

Dragon Quest Builders - You could be a god designing the world you want (protagonist is just someone that doesn't believe building things is heresy). Girls are even less attractive and may inot even have genitalia.

I can't think of any others so here are the things to consider:
- You can realistically start from nothing and survive.
- Women are attractive and easy to have families with.
- Weather is warm enough.
- Special powers like flying, teleportation, invisibility, x-ray vision, space travel, item storage, item creation.
- Eternal youth.
- Abilities can all be learned with effort.
- Points of interest in the world worth exploring.

Game worlds surprisingly are bad at reproducing what a person would want in one.
>>
>>2052261
>Sequel
I'm not sure any sane man would want to live there. It's a post apocalyptic shithole that is slowly going to end as all the men will eventually die. The women are already trying to keep populations up through "mana born" aka people born from mana but they are always females. Unless the protag from the game uses his power of friendship to change the status quo, you're fucked.
>>
File: prinny.png (283 KB, 598x418)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>2049445
Disgaea so I can become a prinny and hang out with horrible demons.
Otherwise pokemon.
>>
>>2050130
>but will still be of the violent sort
Why are you profiling an entire species based on few violent offenders anon? This sort of bigotry has no place in 4E 201.
>>
>>2049445
Whatever hentai RPG has the best combination of vanilla theme, low violence, and good art I guess.
>>
>>2049501
I would probably be fucking a slime or basic ass rat if I was in a JRPG world.
>>
>>2049445
Planescape Tormet
>>
>>2052637
Lady of Painal
>>
>>2049873
In every such a world I can think of, being a wizard absolutely sucks.
>Arcanum - magic is dying
>MtA - magic is being killed by the Illuminati
>Fallen London - your magic will burn you alive
>>
>>2052447
Based.

>>2049445
I'd take Ivalice from FF. I already live in a desert, under a corrupt oppressive regime. At least this way I would get bunny girls and airships.
>>
>>2052241
>And they're ugly
well, you'll probably ask the isekai gods that you want to go to modded skyrim, not vanilla
>>
>>2049445
If given a choice, the answer is always Pokemon. Maximum comfy world and you don't need to be the protagonist to enjoy it.
>>
>>2052241
>And they're ugly
Good.
>>
Are we assuming that its post-game and the danger has passed? If so Final Fantasy VIII is probably a good option.
>>
File: Stick RPG.jpg (22 KB, 553x399)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>2049445
>>
>>2057018
no of course not. You're there at the start of the game. At the latest after the tutorial so you don't get blown up by the inciting incident.
>>
That picture brought no many good memories, Breath of Fire IV was such a great game.

That being said I would choose pokemon, its so safe that parents let their kids travel around the world.
>>
File: 1484473478078.jpg (364 KB, 568x1680)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
You think your life would change much if you were in the pokemon world or do you think you'd probably just sit at the computer all day as usual?
>>
>>2049873
>not summoning a water elemental to be your personal bidet
this is why you aren't cut out for wizardry
>>
>>2057464
I'd assume most anons would have the advantage of knowing how to build a balanced team and train them properly, thus easily achieving fame and fortune and leaving ample time for waifu selection.
Personally, I would choose Nier Automata for purely academical reasons.
>>
>>2052447
So SEQUEL?
>>
>>2057702
Yes, I too would like to test just how obedient to commands the human worshipping gynoid army is, for scientific research only of course.
>>
>>2049464
>tfw she wraps her legs around you and tells you to give her your big n'wah dick
>>
>>2057702
lmao enjoy your white chlorination syndrome
>>
>>2049445
stardew valley, romance the hippy girl, grow watermelons.
>>
>>2058669
I'm a bit hazy on how that all connects.
Nier was post WCS. Nier Automata was post Alien Armaggedon. I know they have the last of the Popola/Devola bots because the line was wiped out thanks to Nier's Popola and Devola's actions, so the events of Nier happened, and there's everything with Emil, but how the fuck do the aliens and the appearance of the Queen-beast from Drakenguard relate to each other? Is this side material shit?
>>
Stardew Valley.
Harry Potter (the GBA game is a JRPG so fuck you)
or Pokemon specifically in Johto or Sinnoh
>>
>>2049873
Going to a world where taking a shower everyday is the norm would be more of a priority to me than toilet paper. If you intend to have a relationship, then add toothbrush and toothpaste to the list too.
>>
>>2051115
No it isn't, the world that is in the main games is the real world.
>>
Revachol from Disco Elysium
>>
>>2062037
questionable choice, unless you're a moralist
>>
>>2049873
It really is a big moment to realise just how many characters in RPGs have unwiped assholes.
>>
>>2050534
Fuck, I've been wanting to replay this recently. This is a respectable pick, but I think I would still go with Pokemon.
>>
>>2057797
You could do worse.
>>
>>2049445
So, some SF close future(but positive one),
a lot of pussy needs to be had, so CDPR bitches, Mass Effect technology(hate the game, like the tech), horny on level of some Nip JRPG Hentai bullshit and social engenering on Star Trek level..

Basically, I know any bullshit Morrowinds,Skyrims,Novigrads, Shinra City,Night City or any other, I would probably be dead in a second, or got an bad dice throw and wouldnt be Corpo, or some ruler, and even if got good position, fuck shitting outside and not being able to buy TP in stores..
Also, fuuuck monsters and evil robots..
Now, if you asked me where would I go on a vacation, now that is another story...
>Everywhere
>>
>>2049873
Jesus Christ, truly whatever you come up with, someone already did it and even better..
Didn't saw this picture and first thing was:"Fuck world without TP."
>>
>>2049445
Oblivion after the crisis is over
>>
If I was an NPC...
Probably a Dragon Quest game.
Chrono Cross.
Baten Kaitos.
Or maybe Skies of Arcadia.
Anything that is not shitty sci-fi but something comfy where I can sell stuff or farm my life into the grave.
>>
>>2050130
>but the asshole will look down on everyone else and smugly call them inferior beings
makes it even hotter
perfectly lore-friendly btw, golden bitches jump on inferior race's D at every opportunity(i.e. not being monitored constantly by their gulag state) while golden lads regularly "visit the valenwood" if you catch my drift
>>
File: TroiaSFCManual.PNG.png (281 KB, 500x414)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Troia or Femiscyra
>>
>>2049445
Good question and the answer is any game based on D&D universe. Why? Because:
>cute elfus
but especially
>the same character progression that the main hero has is available to everyone
in theory, albeit not in practice (the player’s handbook states that heroes are above average, which is fair enough), which means that theoretically, with time and effort, you could learn the same spells and skills that the main hero does. And there are also other means of acquiring powers, such as praying to a deity. Whereas in most JRPGs if you’re not the chosen one of prophecy or the amnesiac kid with mysterious origins that has secret powers through no effort of his own, you are reduced to NPC status.
>>
>>2062610
I'm not sure if I'd date a wood elf, knowing where my body will end up.
I'd go for a Breton or Nord if isekaid to TES world, either tall blonde or magic resistant kids, so win win
>>
File: world of.jpg (132 KB, 1500x847)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>2049873

>>2052666
devil trips
Stop playing shithouse wrpgs, that's your problem,

I can think of several where both are abundant

>ff7 if you count materia use
>blue dragon
>world of final fantasy
>ff8
>breath of fire 3
>xenosaga
>arc the lad
>disgaea
and that's just off the top off my head.

>>2065302
>hereas in most JRPGs if you’re not the chosen one of prophecy or the amnesiac kid

>there are plenty of non-chosen ones who did pretty good

>Marona from phantom brave
>Preire from La Pucelle
Alouette was the chosen one, but Preire rose to GODHOOD through effort!
>Torneko Taloon
>adell from disgaea2
>ryu from breath of fire 1
there were plenty of other dragons and transforming animal folks for that matter.
>Mario from Mario rpgs
He really isn't that much stronger than everything else, he just jumps really high where as peach is a princhess, bowser a king, mallow a prince , and geno a celestial being possessing a doll
the list goes on

Stop being a white girl.
>>
File: pioneer2.jpg (553 KB, 1600x1200)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
Pioneer 2 is comfy as fuck. I'd love to live on a rad space colony.
>>
>>2049873
>toiler paper
Absolutely subpar in comparison to water/bidet.
>>
>>2067115
He doesn't know how to use the three seashells.
>>
>>2049785
>orcs are elves
lmao learn the lore
>>
>>2068303
seems it's you who has to learn the lore
>>
>>2049445
Kenshi but on the condition that I can be a human living in the Holy Nation. In any other circumstance that world sucks to live in.
>>
i'm already living in the world of kingdom come deliverance
>>
>>2049445
BIOMUTANT

Because ... well, it looks pretty good, there are no humans in it (you actually come across houses the game refers to as "a fixer upper" ... made me laugh). Very relaxing game most of the time.
>>
>>2068425
the holy nation is so fucking nice.
>>
>>2049445
Persona 2 because it's real life but if CIAniggers reply to your post with "take your meds" Cthulhu kills them in their sleep
>>
>>2049445
The Atelier games to become a alchemist
>>
>>2057702
they know how to navigate menus and draw the most value out of the systems RNG but they don't know how to care for at least 6 wildly disparate species of magical animals, there's a diegetic reason most npcs have shit 3 pidgey teams beyond the obvious gameplay reasons
>>
>>2066925
Oh god the memories are flooding back
>>
>>2071150
Not that anon, but nothing is stopping you from having a team of 6 pokes from the same species. As for only knowing menus and manipulating RNG, anyone with a brain would make it a priority to study and make the proper preparations before raising any poke if they were sent to that world. It wouldn't be as easy as that anon implied though, being a genius 10 year old going on a journey would only be possible if you were actually a genius.
>>
>>2066925
PSO might not a bad choice for a citizen unless you were with Pioneer 1 or some other scientist assigned to the surface of Ragol.

One can only assume there's some hardcore NEET distractions for the regular folks of Pioneer 2 considering its an exodus ship meant for the long run, where its still in orbit by the card game. just let the hunties do all murderhoboing on the surface while they mutate into horrible d-cell abominations
>>
>>2071328
I'd like to be the guy who identifies mysterious items
>>
>>2049445
Space Gothic
>>
>>2049445
Atelier, specifically Arland world. It's literally perfect world with no evil person and lot of cute girls and boy.
>>
>>2057612
>turning your water elemental into diarrhea elemental
Magic is quite an involved process
>>
File: 71-087.png (88 KB, 640x448)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>2049445
I've always found the setting for Seiken Densetsu/Mana games absolutely fucking beautiful and also (potentially) very comfy so that.
Probably one of the towns from Legend of Mana would be great.
>>
>>2071609
the mighty TEKKER with his bitching sound fx of revelation
>>
Chrono Cross for sure
>ywn live in a comfy tropical archipelago where life is perfect thanks to the oversight of an omniscient computer god
>>
File: 1630375085693.jpg (153 KB, 680x977)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Assuming I'm reincarnated as a random nobody.
Highest Risk, Highest Reward:
> Any game with the Forgotten Realms (Potential immortality and dimension travel back to Earth, high chance of an evil god stepping on me like an ant)

Medium Risk, Immortality and Powerful Reward:
> TES (Vampirism + Magic Items at known locations)

Basically real life tier:
> Secret World Legends
> The Yakuza series
> The GTA series

Basically real life, if I survive the apocalypse tier:
> Dead Island

Comfy enough, I could manage tier:
> Kingdom Come: Deliverance
> Disco Elysium
> Lord of the Rings Online
> Fallout in a well developed settlement
> Star Wars KOTOR 1+2

Comfy enough, if I survive the apocalypse tier:
> Dragon Age
> Divinity: Original Sin 2
> Final Fantasy Tactics 1+2
> Kingdoms of Amalur
> Fable 1-3

This place fucking sucks tier:
> Metro 2033
> LISA
> Darkwood
> Dark Souls 1-3 + Demon Souls + Bloodborne
> Warframe
> Path of Exile
> Torchlight 1+2
> Risen 1-3
> Darksiders 1+2
> Borderlands 1-3
> Fallout anywhere except a well developed settlement
> Witcher 1-3
> Kenshi
>>
>>2052552
>wants to be a "monster" that's low on the food chain
ok i guess. seems like a pretty shit life.
>>
>>2049445
Monster Girl Quest Paradox's world. Background magic anyone can tap into, renaissance levels of tech for most people (some sci-fi exists), and almost guaranteed to get married to a nice monster girl wife. Just have to make sure it isn't one that wants to eat me.
>>
>>2057464
>retire on a part time cashier's wage
seems like pokemon is an alright place to live
>>2074131
el nido is pretty top tier choice

i'd probably pick ffxi, since i can't think of a star trek tng rpg
>>
>>2057464
>>2057702
I think the biggest hurdle is how much effort it'd take to walk from town to town. If it's the game scale then Pallet town and Vermilion City are about 100 meters apart, if that. While the real world scale of where those locations would be in Japan would put them around 70km apart. Probably the same scale as the anime. That'd take 2 days minimum.
>>
>>2075524
This but I think I'd lean towards Monster Girl Quest main game prior to Luka's adventure. I like the idea of being so irresistible that every monster girl I come across will be unable to contain themselves and rape me and keep me for the rest of my life. And if I come across a vore Monster Girl, well, there are worse ways to go.
My only worry is that I get caught by a Monster Girl with a terrible artist.
>>
>>2066915
>effort
is that what you call killing so much you start hallucinating humans as delicious demon exp?
>>
>>2075256
>comfy enough
>disco elysium
The whole point of the game is that everyone lives in miserable poverty with no hope of improving anything. How is that comfy?
>>
>>2077600
>miserable poverty
That's why its next to Fallout, a timeline Lord of the Rings with constant combat, and a civil war era of Bohemia
I should have made a moderately comfy tier, to distinguish from places that are 'comfy enough' that my life wouldn't just be suffering.
>>
File: Prier 02.jpg (250 KB, 645x850)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>2066915
I thought Prier ascended thanks to the power of her massive thighs.
>>
>>2076724
If I had my druthers, I'd live in a Winnebago or RV and just go on a perpetual road trip earning money as a pokemon trainer, maybe even make some extra money as a Poke-Lyft driver provided I have a fighting type who can fit in the van and toss out troublemakers.
>>
>>2075256
>>2077600
>>2078568
I'm actually in agreement with you regarding Disco Elysium. It's a very lived-in post-war Europe analog, like a mildly fantastical Czechia or Budapest (IIRC the devs took the setting from a post-war Baltic country though). I visited for the first time a few years back and there's a lot of similarities. It's comfy. It's not a beacon of prosperity by any stretch.
>>
>>2049445
7th Dragon III's world, they got bathrooms and time travel and advanced VR and monster slaying for fun. Downside though is that my salvation is in a gaming company and i'll probably have to constantly wear a gas mask.
>>
Probably one of the dragon quest worlds. Chances are the hero is going to come save the day, so it doesn’t really matter if things go poorly.
>>
>>2080420
Don't those games get darker and more dangerous in the later half of the stories?
>>
>>2080478
Sometimes the worlds get seriously fucked in the DQ games, yes. I wouldn't want to live in DQ 7 or 6 or 11's worlds but DQ 8's probably among the safer worlds assuming the Hero does his job.
>>
File: 113.jpg (275 KB, 1200x1726)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>2075256
>>2075256
wtf is wrong with you?
You sound zoomish or proto zoomish, half of the shit you listed aren't even rpgs or moutaindew sipping hyperreal garbage made recently . I could make a real rpg list

> The Yakuza series
> The GTA series
>Forgotten Realms
> Metro 2033
fuck outta here with that shit

Highest Risk, Highest Reward:
>NIS universe
There are many futuristic worlds, but there are many stuck in the medieval ages,
also could rise to godhood or you could die horribly an reduced to a minion

Comfy world with modern or futuristic amenities
>Megaman battle network
>mother 1+2
>Persona 5
>medarot
>pokemon
>xenosaga
>star ocean
>paper mario
>mario and luigi
>FFX-2
>ffxii
>FFvii
>FFviii
>blue dragon
>saga frontier
>Chrono trigger/cross 2300 AD after the party defeats lavos in 1999
Comfy enough not too dangerous, semi-medieval, don't have many modern amenities, >Seiken Densetsu series
>Breath of Fire 3
>chrono cross
>chrono trigger 1000AD
>mario rpg
>ff5
>ff6

This place fucking sucks tier:
>dragon quest worlds
>Valkyrie profile
>FFT
>Chrono trigger, 65M B.C, 2300 AD
>>
File: 7mwG1r8.png (2.39 MB, 2048x1200)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
Put me in the Suikoden World. I'll just be hanging around North Window Castle trying to convince Jeane give me free Runes for "services rendered"
>>
>>2080493
>> Forgotten Realms
> not an rpg
It's been an RPG world since 1987, grandpa. It's for TTRPGs, as well as the setting for Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate.
>>
File: Chiepoo0.jpg (323 KB, 800x1400)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>2080647
>just be a random ass shop keep. Suddenly some mute teenager comes up and asks you to join his team. You suddenly get prime real estate, a reliable buyer and all the rep and subsequent advertisement that comes with over throwing a oppressive regime.
>>
File: 231231241.png (536 KB, 749x774)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate, Well any world with an Forgotten Realms campaign setting really.. but i like the planetscape the most.
>>
>>2081181
>Planescape: Torment
>accidently fall into a dimensional rift because you lucky bottle cap was somehow the key to the fire dimension.
Yeah I'll pass on that one. Good luck if you so much glance at the Lady wrong too. Hell I feel like just typing that is gonna get me maz
>>
File: 1627469440228.jpg (23 KB, 718x512)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>2081211
Btfo pussi, when i'm actually there I'm gonna jerk off to her ''Lady of Pain Rag Dolldoll'' and splash on it. And see what happens.. I'll bet that no one have done that shit before. HAHAHAH. For luck I'll put my experience in an sensory stone so others can feel me jerky my terkie. therefor they're gay and fucked. and soon be by fucked by a ladydom of pain. KEK
>>
>>2080831
mountain dew pen and paper shit
>>
>>2049445
Alright so let's think about this... I'd need to be safe, and have a direct upgrade to my current life. This implies a certain level of civilization, which means most medieval fantasy settings are out, as well as any cyberpunk or post apocalyptic settings. Earthbound would be like living in a slightly sillier real-world... until Pokey destroys it in between games. I guess I could cheat and use like... the Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo or Inuyasha RPGs, since being a random civilian in those worlds would mean that I'm just in the real world where high flying adventure is also possible.
There are time periods in Chrono Trigger that would be pretty great to live in. Some of the time periods of Xenogears, I guess...
Star Ocean might be a good one? That's basically Star Trek, and if I'm living in the space society then it'd probably be pretty comfortable and interesting.
>>
>>2050783
Is Sora the only Okinawan vidya protag? The only other example is some muscle girl from Sakura Wars
>>
>>2049445
I'll live in the Rune Factory world, even normal people can get strong.
>>
>>2088404
I feel like people in FFX are based on Okinawans too, like Wakka? Who lives on Destiny Islands in KH Destiny Islands there too. I dont know enough about Okinawa though
>>
>>2049445
Wotr. Clear banner to unite under, clear fight to fight. It's just missing a real reason to live.
>>
>>2092182
It's possible. The developers took research trips to Okinawa when they were figuring out the design and ambience they wanted for Besaid and Kilika.
>>
>>2049464
Oh, to be a simple farmer in rural Cyrodiilic countryside!
>>
>>2049512
Ultra comfy
>>
>>2049757
based
>>
>>2075256
>Darkwood
I mean is just one Polish forest. Other world in pretty much real life
>>
>>2080493
WEEB
>>
>>2092791
thing is, I'm not white nor am I first generation here. Liking either would be just as foreign. Stop trying to colonize my interests with your white cope fantasies
>>
>>2092854
shut it, mutt
>>
>>2092867
nope you are genetically inferior, prick nosed fuck who will age like milk. WRPGS are 100 percent based in cope.
>>
>>2049785
"Slaver" isn't a negative. My Dunmer wife and I will run a comfy plantation.
>>
>>2075256
>>2080493
>>2081668
>>2092854
>>2092867
>>2092875
when did this become the schizo thread
>>
>>2049445
>WRPG
TES. I would become a scholar and learn about gods, daedra and shit.
>JRPG
Rune Factory, I just hope I will end up in Norad or even elven lands. Sechs Empire sounds like shitty place to live.
>MMORPG
Probably RuneScape, as far as I get somewhere in the civilized part and not some shithole like Morytania.
>>
>>2092950
It's a problem with halfbreeds.
>>
>>2049516
this
>>
>>2097298
>>2049516
>>2051403
>Every aspect of every avenue of every part of your life is focused on or directly in reference too pokemon. Every hobby, every book, every movie every reference is pokemon. There is not a single escape from the world of pokemon. It consumes all walks of life, all career paths all events.

This is maddening. I'd sooner live in some desolate nightmare dark fantasy than this den of bad puns and nightmarish brainwashing.
>>
>>2049516
Depends on how accurate the pokedex is, there is some spooky stuff in there
>>
File: Fantasy.png (1.13 MB, 1429x1439)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
File: Noita.png (222 KB, 460x1200)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
> everyone who says stupid shit in a medieval-era setting

Idiots. The appeal of those settings is not in the common people but the special figures of the story. Life of the common individual would not be filled with magic or adventure; it would be an even worse slog through a mercifully short (or long) life filled with drudgery and misery.
Now perhaps you could eventually become or start as one of those figures, but the reality of such a position is that a great deal of responsibility and tension would be placed on you. What happens if you fail? Tens of thousands or millions could die; or the entire planet just fucking explode. Or you could become a forgotten footnote in history, your bones collecting dust uselessly in a half-burried dungeon (never found) or gnawed on by a mindless beast or turned into some horrible trophy of an actual inhuman monster.

For that reason, the best sensible answer is:
>>2049873
>>2049516
Because it almost certainly ensures the life that's lived could be done comfortably, given modern standards, regardless of the potential hardships of the setting.

> Return home
> Electrical cooking, food freezers, air conditioning, plumbing, information networking and superior-to-modern-medicine in the first aid kit.
YEP, it's Pokemon.
>>
>>2092950
Why am I on your schizo reply chain? I made a big, categorized list of games that I'd be willing to or interested in living in.
t. >>2075256

It don't mattah, none of these anons' rage mattahs. 'mutt', 'zoomish', 'genetically inferior', 'error: buzzword #4 not found'. They're either morons or want sensitive people to feel unwelcome, that's just the baggage that comes with this website.
>>
>>2100413
> The appeal of those settings is not in the common people but the special figures of the story
Don't you think somebody with large amounts of knowledge about the world and its future could become a special figure, in many of those stories?
Even if you didn't involve yourself in any main quest figures, you could use your foreknowledge to invest in industries and individuals, then use money to buy magic items and training.
>>
>>2092950
The real schizos are the voices in our head that we made along the way.
>>
File: 1612307065077.jpg (170 KB, 1024x640)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>2049464
tfw no necrophilia dunmer gf

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.