[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 84 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fear and Hunger.jpg (264 KB, 650x500)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>you stepped on a rusty nail
>>
File: Great_hall_.png (202 KB, 412x518)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
The cycle will continue. This changes nothing.
>>
I refuse to use the /v/ version since its insfested with shitposters
>>
>>1999306
>>1999326
Let’s stick to the gameplay, then. And the lore.
>>
>>1999387
Sure, but I wager this gonna be even more necro compare to early /v/ threads. Well untill shitposters find their way. Eventually. Better just wait for Termina. Since this will be the new change.
>>
I just beat up the cave gnome mom
i shall now beat up the mutt
>>
>>1999406
Feed it some rotten meat. Don't kill the doggo.
>>
This game makes me feel sick. But I guess that’s kind of the point.
>>
Alright i got to the mines and i came at the dead end and the crow mauler murderd me on the way out
now what?
>>
>>1999571
Either exlore mines again untill you hit level 7. Assuming you got the cube.
>>
>>1999595
I did get the cube before i was murderd.
>>
>>1999605
Okay, So there is two paths to level 7, technically 3. But fuck it. One through cannibal furry orgy and ghosts, another through spooky tree and horsecock abominations. If you have explosives on you, go back to cortyard with bunnies and blow up path behind altar and butterfly dude. In big tree just fall through floors untill you hit bottom. Or run past ghost untill you hit level 7 and tomb.
>>
Holy fucking shit
/v/ is horrible
i hope the discussions on there dies fast.
>>
little girls love sex
>>
Excuse me i just got raped and died instantly
>>
>>1999654
That’s the game.
>>
This game would be better if they let you have sex with the little girl
>>
>>1999704
that fucking lurch thing just came up behind me and shagged me right infront my entire party
>>
File: NightLurchSword.png (420 KB, 1130x1900)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>1999778
Nothing personnel, kid.
>>
>>1999714
Fap and Horny
>>
sell me on this game
>>
File: FUCK MY ASS.png (2 KB, 32x32)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>1999986
Suffering.
>>
>>1999986
It’s a survival horror experience first, an RPG second. You explore a fucked up dungeon full of penises, shit and cum. Lots of RNG. You have to bang your head against the wall more than a couple of times. Either that or read the wiki, like 98% of people do, because the game won’t tell you the most basic shit.
>>
>>1999291
This game used to be super exploitable and actually extremely easy back in 1.2.1 patch. I managed to get all the endings even the Hard Mode ones. Though to be honest I really lucked out on my Highlander Hard Mode run because I picked up so many empty scrolls. it was a blessed playthough.
>>
>>2000003
There are still tons of exploits available in the game.
There's a Lucky Coin in the tree that you can infinitely pick up.
If you pick Merc you can abuse Escape Plan + En Garde to just dismember and run away from enemies repeatedly to destroy them without getting a scratch. I think if you kill them during the free turn it prevents most of those after death attacks too.
En Garde can also be used during some cutscenes for a free turn during boss fights. One notable example is Sylvian, but there's a delay after the last textbox where the screen goes green so you have to time it just right. Off of the top of my head it also works for Nameless' fight, and during the Francis cutscene you're totally prevented from using it.
You can also use that Mind restoring ring to get free Mind by trying to break a door and just guarding the entire "fight".
And this is just stuff that I remember from my last playthrough over a year ago.
>>
Protip if you think a cointoss move is about to happend guard to dodge and make the prison guard encounters a joke
>>
>you sense a black presence
Its happening again!!
>>
>>2000146
Buddy I think you're 7 pages off from the right thread.
>>
>>1999986
there's a status effect called "infected."
the game doesn't verbally inform you about status effects, instead using little icons to indicate what is happening to your characters. In order to see what these status symbols mean, you have to find the book that names them. The book doesn't tell you what these statuses do, though, and it doesn't tell you how to get rid of them, that's another book that does that.
To summarize, you'll have the infected status without knowing what it does, how to cure it, and potentially not knowing that you're infected in the first place.
The infected status kills you after roughly fifteen minutes. you'll get no warning, just a text box that says "you have died from your infection" and then you'll be booted back to the main screen. there are several mechanics in the game that work that way.
>>
I just want to be able to save at any moment or without having to deal with rng.
>>
>>2001916
Mod in infinite books. Also, there’s an easy mode hack that has exactly that, and more.
>>
i am in the TOWN
now fucking what i am insane i am starving and i have a boneman here.
>>
>>2001916
If you play on Easy Mode, you can save at beds without a coinflip if all the enemies have been cleared from an area.
>>
>>1999291
Quick rundown?
>>
>>2003778
Basically berserk but except being guts you are just a dumb villager.
>>
File: fear_book.png (334 KB, 1046x540)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>1999291
Game really needs a Redux version

The big issues are:

1. Losing limbs is easy, random, and basically game over.
2. Coin system is annoying and too random.
3. Items like explosive flask needed for progression is random and can be wasted in combat.
4. Saving has gotten better but combined with rest of above randomness, strongly rewards reloading saves over playing through bad rolls.
5. Slow walk speed combined with reloading or slow exploration is annoying and hunger system rewards you reloading after exploring to get what you need without burning food items.
6. Endings disappointing.
7. Status Effects require looking at the wiki to make sense of.
8. Very valuable crafting recipes also behind random chance.

Using this cheat engine:
https://github.com/emerladCoder/RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin

You can give yourself 99 lucky coins, and 99 save anywhere items (Enlightenment scrolls). Avoids a lot of the issues.

I pirated it and then bought it because like Dark Souls, it stays in your thoughts.
>>
>>2004068
>Avoids a lot of the issues
A lot of those "issues" are a part of the appeal for many because it adds to the game thematically. It is not a power fantasy, your life can be snuffed out at random, for pointless reasons.
I understand that it isn't appealing to many, but it isn't an issue of the game beyond the developer being dedicated so dedicated to his creative vision that it turns many away, which is arguably admirable rather than an issue.
>>
>>2004068
How does this exactly work? Can you edit your save file?
>>
>>2004119
You can cycle through possible items and spawn them into your inventory.
>>
>>2004068
You post this shit in every Fear and Hunger thread, be it here or /v/. You got filtered.
>>
>>2004135
Welp, I have no idea how it works.
>>
>>2004240
Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.
Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.
Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
>>
>>2004250
I mean the instructions about unpacking the exe and all the folder shenanigans.
>>
>>1999632
Roasties ruin everything.
>>
>>1999632
Blame pedophiles and their need to include their mental illness in everything. Even got a few threads deleted because they started sharing CP.
>>
>>2004250
Ah, nevermind. I did it. I managed to beat the game twice. But I want to explore everything before we get Termina.
>>
>>2000110
It's every two turns.
>>
>>2004281
What the fuck dude
>>
These threads really attract the most brainless kind of players.
>>2001031
>To summarize, you'll have the infected status without knowing what it does, how to cure it, and potentially not knowing that you're infected in the first place.
The game gives you several prompts about the infection getting worse which obviously hints at it's deadly nature, and the green herb description straight up tells you it's used to cure infections. The bonesaw also gives you another hint as to the severity of infections.
>>2004068
>You can give yourself 99 lucky coins, and 99 save anywhere items (Enlightenment scrolls). Avoids a lot of the issues.
So you just remove all difficulty? Where's the fun in that? Might as well play some walking sim.

The game is really much easier than most classic roguelikes and you can consistently win every run once you get enough knowledge.
>>
>>2005123
>brainless kind of player
To be fair. Game is already hard as it gets. So don't blame people not wanting to repeat 15-16 times of same content. At least with most roguelikes, you get unlocks for doing shit. What is you reward for reaching endings? Yeah, about that.
>>
File: Testing.png (35 KB, 339x204)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>1999291
I enjoy the game but I don't want to do any run as a character that doesn't get dash at creation, I just don't enjoy how slow you move.

Also when going through the files in the MV editor I found there's an event at the fortress entrance that gives you a decent stockpile of items if you know where to look.
>>
I am now in the city of the gods
now what there are abominations walking the street and i still havent gotten dash.
>>
>>2005133
>At least with most roguelikes, you get unlocks for doing shit.
That's only a trend with modern "roguelites" and it's why I specifically used the term "classic roguelikes". Unlockables takes away from the experience of having all the tools and challenges availaible from the start.
This game already makes it easier for you by letting you save, only Hard mode gives you the roguelike experience.
>>
>>2004887
>dude
>>
You have to work hard and die alot to beat the game
but boy dose it feel good when you do.
and then do the S endings just to piss on it.
>>
Do moonless go insane if her mind is zero
i found out skeletons and ghouls dont so i dont want to waste any of my ale on the dog.
>>
>>2005165
Ah, fuck my reading comprehension is fucking terrible. Either way
>Unlockables takes away from the experience
I mean you could probably go with characters or different outfits with not much changes to the core. Idk. Even something like endless waverush mode would be neat. This game has really decent combat, so I feel like it wasted on something like min-max fuckboy fest. If that makes any sense.
>hmm what shit I would avoid today to save my limbs
Getting extra save book would be pretty rad too.
>This game already makes it easier for you by letting you save
Not much. When success of the run still at mercy of RNG. Each to their own. My point was game good enough, but justify it's weird janky design by "LOL SUPPOSE TO BE HARD" not gonna do any favors here. Oh, this reminds me of another certain game. So maybe I'm being hypocritical contrarian here.
>>
>>2005213
>When success of the run still at mercy of RNG.
It's not, you can pretty much win nearly every single run once you get good enough. Things like getting no torches in hard mode really suck but everything can be dealt with.
>but justify it's weird janky design by "LOL SUPPOSE TO BE HARD" not gonna do any favors here.
Huh? the game IS designed to be hard, but it becomes easier the more knowledge and experience you accumulate. There's nothing flawed with such a design, it's just not made for everyone.
>>
>>2005247
>pretty much win every single run
I mean if getting endind E considered "win", sure. Getting something like outlander S is not even about knowledge at some point.
>the game IS designed to be hard
You brush away some problems that game has, I'm not even talking about random crashes durning boss fights here. By saying working as nintendo and It's flawless masterpiece. Despite dev clearly amateur.
>>
>>2005276
>I mean if getting endind E considered "win", sure. Getting something like outlander S is not even about knowledge at some point.
Yes, that's the hardest ending in the game but my point stands for every other ending.
>You brush away some problems that game has
Never said the game was flawless, but most of the "issues" people have with the difficulty aren't design problems.
>>
>>2005303
I just provide example of ending where knowledge alone is not enough. Sure, I can be really anal about other stuff this game has. But I wont. LMAO. I do not mind learning through pain. I just see how some things can be huge bother for anyone.
>Never said the game was flawless
I never imply you just did that. But you said there is no problems with design.
>"issues" people have with the difficulty aren't design problems
I'm just saying there is no problem with cheating because it's single player game actually. Who even cares. Some people would say design is flawed. I would say it's not really rewarding to master since it's encourage min-max faggotory instead of looking for new things. Opinions.
>>
>>2005303
>Never said the game was flawless, but most of the "issues" people have with the difficulty aren't design problems.
The nails on the floor and the invisible holes that open up as you step on them are pretty bullshit.
>>
>>2005143
Share your secrets wizard please and thank you
>>
It seems an anon is going to make a few saves for beginners, with a few items and resources from the start.
>>
Okay now what
i am at the city and explored pretty much all of the places that arent blocked off.
i got the girl and moonless and i heard to get ending A you need to stab 3 hearts or something.
>>
>>2006000
There is three hearts you need to stab, one located in level 7 prison where captain held captive, two another spread between Thicket layers. Avoid mumblers, huge pain in the ass. After that return to cube of depths place and deepthroat dying god.
>i am at the city and explored pretty much all of the places that arent blocked off
Idk if you need to actually meet Nilvan or not. I think you don't. She just gives you hint where to go.
>>
>>2006000
Nice digits, what souls do you have?
>>
>>2006028
Cavemother and something else i forgot honestly.
>>
>>2006014
Welp i did find 2 out of the 3 hearts
one is in level 4 of the lither first time you fall through and the other one at the gates of the city
where is the last one?
>>
>>2006433
Golden temple in the city, you'll need to go past the nameless statue.
>>
>>2005333
>I never imply you just did that.
>>2005276
"By saying working as nintendo and It's flawless masterpiece"
You did though. I'm not that anon, so don't continue your debate with me
>>
>>2006486
That's a mere jest. Debate is over by this point. GO HOME.
>>
>>1999326
What happened in /v/?
>>
>>2006611
Who cares this thread isnt about that shit.
>>
I know you can defend against cointoss but are the activation of contosses random? I only know the guard who cointoss every two turns.
>>
>>2006611
Anon released a mod to make love with the girl and fujos lost their shit. Let's not bring that over here, there's already some remnants itt
>>
File: Spoiler Image (188 KB, 303x300)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>2005731
You can't access it without no-clipping through a wall so I'm assuming it was just used for testing. Only ways I can think of accessing it are using the MV cheat plugin or playing the game through the editor itself and holding CTRL.

If anyone else wants to look through the files just search for the decrypter online, it's pretty easy to find and works with any MV or MZ RPGmaker games.
>>
>>2006611
Pedos started sharing real CP and a couple of threads got deleted. Luckily they stopped.
>>
>>2006625
>are the activation of contosses random?
No.
>>
File: Moon.png (290 KB, 515x486)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
If i wake up tommorow and see this thread not shit
i will post a pocket cat as a reward.
>>
Predictions and hopes for Termina?
>>
>>2006714
Just let not-Jotaro and the cripple have a good ending.
>>
>>2006679
Well that's disappointing. Thanks anyway I guess.
>>
File: 1629720088940.gif (84 KB, 300x332)
84 KB
84 KB GIF
>>2006707
I'm looking forward to it. This thread moves slowly enough it just might, even with the schizo.
>>
There's a general now.
>>>349032918
>>
>>2008067
Well I fucked that up. Yes I have forgotten how to link to other boards, how could you tell?
>>
>>1999291
Two problems I have with the game is that removing your enemies limbs is pointless because they can still attack, even when you remove their head. The creator said it is intentional but i doubt it. I think he sucks at coding or whatever. The limb system just makes battles a buggy mess, there's no way he intended that. The game still locks up sometimes because of that buggy limb system. My other problem is with the creator themselves, they make this game more obnoxious and tedious to play with every patch either by adding very annoying enemies, nerfing items or needlessly extending maps. The sweet spot in terms of challenge was definitely the patch where he introduced the hard mode endings.
>>
>>2003778
Unique atmospheric game with all sorts of degeneracy and lore and you can get raped and die if you so much as look at it funny.
>>
>Pick up the game because I hear good things about it on here and it seems up my alley
>Doing pretty well so far
>Find neat and useful things
>Meet someone who doesn't immediately try to kill me
>He pussies out into the next room
>Find a bed inside and discover you can save at them
>Botch my coin flip while trying to save
>New guy bolts and I get captured and taken to the torture chambers
>Buckman you dickless shitguzzler
>Get tortured to death
>Now it's I who is dickless
Still having fun, though. This game is scratching a weird dungeon-crawling itch I didn't even know I had.
>>
>run into yellow mage
>start fight
>talk to yellow mage
>"can you teach me stuff?"
>"oh i cant but my master can, heres my talisman have fun bye"
>still blows my limbs off
This game is beyond fucking stupid.
>>
>>2008265
Just cut every body part he has. I love how they just sit around and meditate after that.
>>
>>2008273
I will try that again later. My last save point is too far behind to bother for now.
>>
>>2008277
Go for legs and wand first. This will prevent both hurting and swarm only two attacks he has, don't hit head untill he gives you talisman. After that either kill him or leave him alone. They drop really good shit. Soulstone, elixir of mind. Oh and if you have a dog, tell her to calm the fuck dow before fight starts.
>>
I saw someone asking about if the dev did an art degree or something in another thread. I found this incase you're in this thread
>>
File: 13.png (12 KB, 51x101)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
You have done well here i shall grant you one child snatching cat.
>>
>do a run for legarde
>accidentally run past his cell because i thought it was the crow mauler door for some reason
>get rly confused and close the game after i get my arm hacked off by a pollinated guard
i feel dumb
>>
>>2008929
so whats the downside of giving the girl away
>>
>>2009122
You get locked out of an ending
the canon one
>>
How do i active dash.
i am still slow.
>>
>>2009312
Its passive im p sure

also I fell thru a floor and it says my ankles hurt a little; does that make my running speed w/ dash any slower? Cuz i know if u fall a long enuf distance you can hurt your legs badly or lose them
>>
I’m at the basement, level 2. Where the fuck do I go next?
>>
>>2009508
Keep going down.
>>
>>2009512
Can’t find a way to do so. Found some stairs to the surface and that’s it. Am I on the right track or should I go back the place that had the big gold armored dude.
>>
>>2009526
did u explore the prison fully??
>>
>>2009557
I did, and it seems I activated an elevator at the flesh pit. Me and the girl killed an armored guard, she lost a hand. We’re doing far, besides that.
>>
>>2009569
if you’ve explored all that u can then its time to go into the elevator and see whats down there :^| good luck
>>
i feel dumb how does en garde work?
im pressing shift but nothing is happening
>>
>>2009652
nvm im bad at timing
>>
Dash is fucking usless to me since i am not fast
why cant the game just fucking tell me
>>
>>2009710
thats weird. it should be a passive upgrade

also what should i get with these empty scrolls i got
>>
YEAH OKAY FUCK YOU GAME
KEKED ME OUT OF THE DASH ABILITY NOW I JUST HAVE TO WALK LIKE A FAT HOG THROUGH A TREADMILL ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE NORWEGIAN BERSERKER GUY.
>>
I saved D’arce, I don’t know where to go next. Got the mercenary, investigated the village.
>>
>>2009778
Fuck D'arce in the vagina now!
>>
how the fuck do i get blue sin without getting thwomped
>>
>>2009822
It seems these dudes already did that.
>>
>>2009898
Make her remember how northen dick feels like.
>>
File: mad scrub.jpg (46 KB, 600x450)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2009747
>>
>>2009912
Based vinlandchad.
So yeah, I got the E ending. Escaped(?) with my butt intact, a wolf, a one handed loli and a bisexual thief. How do I open that door in the prison other than breaking it
>>
>>2010059
which prison door?
some r shortcut doors
other times u gotta get a bunch of ppl and do like 800+ dmg to the door to knock it down
>>
any way to ditch party members
>>
>>2010132
Sacrifice?
>>
I just wonder how long did it take to make that game when it is 1 man project.
>>
>>2010132
Sacrifice, Let them die in battle, let them die of an aliment, Make love on a circle or feed them to the Hydra.
>>
File: cutefunny.png (133 KB, 1143x896)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
QUICK, POST FAVORITE ENEMY DESIGN
>>
>>2010089
The one that leads to the spiral stairs, to the catacombs.
>>
Where can I find the latest termina demo? Supposedly the latest one lets you save after selecting the initial skills/items, but the one on itch.io doesn’t give me that option.
>>
Would it make more sense if the girl died in the cage if you took too long, or if she's taken away somewhere and becomes the god of fear and hunger? Kinda lame you can keep her in the cage the entire game and come pick her up at the very end risk free.
>>
>>2010165
>>2010244
thanks. i decided to stay with the dog, but idk I know I can recruit d'arce and the outlander.
any thoughts on party compositions?

also goddamn, being sent to vrpg/vg really killed these threads.
>>
>>2010982
For her to die in the cage. There is nobody else who'd bring her to the depths aside from the player.
>>
>>2010982
She should probably die when you enter Ma'habre
>>
>>2010283
it's probably unoriginal, but I'll bite first
I like manticores and hydras
>>
>>2011255
shit, wrong thread
>>
>>2009717
O LORD
GIVE
WHTIE ANGEL

O LORD
GIVE
BLUE SIN
>>
Where are the god of the depths organs located, Im just missing one but I got the one at catacombs and the other at the thicket.
>>
>>2011611
>>2006455
>>
>you can talk with scorched to avoid combat
Fucking hell. This faggots ruin so many early runs for me.
>>
>>2011611
whats the point of cutting these? :|

also if moonless hits 0 mind, will anything happen
>>
>>2011881
Opens up the entrance to a final dungeon related to 2 endings.
Moonless should be fine with 0 mind.
>>
>>2011881
>:|
You're not on discord right now sweety.
>>
>>2011765
>got beaten by the police anyway
AHHHHHHHH FUCK.
>>
>>2011890
Speaking of 4chan's biggest fear the discord
why are there so many women in the fear and hunger one?
i excepted edgy people not soft fujos grandted soft is a understatement thet are basically luiqiud.
i guess seeing men getting ther asshole fucked by other men is too much of a tempting lust for people.
>>
>>2011890
ree
>>2011888
intergasting. i've been avoiding them because I wasn't sure if it was a bad thing to hurt it. maybe i'll go back up and whack em

also thanks. (i wasted a few ales on moonless ahahaaa... and was contemplating sacrificing her and picking up outlander or enki)
>>
>>2011926
>dicks everywhere
>rape around every corner
>characters are gay
>game is gay
>creator is gay
I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was to see the discord full of women.
>>
>>2011934
is there at least anything interesting about the discord? i'm wondering if its worth joining or not
>>
>>2011936
Its okay.
nothing good but nothing bad.
>>
>>2011942
ah okay, thanks
>>
>>2011926
>i guess seeing men getting ther asshole fucked by other men is too much of a tempting lust for people.
Pretty much.
>>2011936
Dev ocassionaly there. And yeah, can't say anything else because any social media is gay.
>>
>>2011936
God no. Last I saw it was an entirely off topic girl's club. And they had the gall to gripe about the threads here. The only perk I could see is you'd be able to tell when you're talking to Miro.
>>
>>2011947
>>2011948
gotcha. prob gonna lurk :U
>>
>>2011960
Do whatever you want. Maybe you find something cool there, maybe not. Just don't pay attention to fujos. Otherwise your sanity will be gone.
>:U
S T O P
>>
>>2011960
I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.
>>
>>2011975
ITS NOT A DISCORD THING I STG
i do this everywhere I go even before I was on discord aaaa S:DASPDKWDKA
>>2011983
i try to be nice to everyone but i will probably lurk because it doesn't seem worth to be overly social
>>
File: 1617976428237.png (1.01 MB, 760x568)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>2012024
You are too innocent for this game and this website.
>>
>>2012030
Pocketcat hands....
>>
File: im going insanee.png (86 KB, 218x330)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>2012030
i'm kinda used to shit that happens in this game because of hentai and irl /soc/ discord absolutely degenerate awful godforsaken shit that I witnessed in the past with real ppl :|
I try to accept it and leave it behind me...
>>
One thing I notice playing through demo, different types of damage actually matter more compare to original. The only problem, you still play the same game of reach the head before your lifebar drops to 0. Seems interesting for legit speedrun mode, kek. Also. Playing this shit solo is impossible. I have no clue how dev test this option as "legit way to play", because everyone have at least 2-3 attacks.
>>
>>2012507
Check the speedrun of the demo in which the ex-soldier kills every single enemy and ally currently in the game. Solo. It’s pretty insane.
>>
You can offer heads to new gods for soulstone shards. That BDSM lady scared the shit out of me.
>>2012623
You talking about the tenshi dude? Didn't manage to find anyone else. He kinda just heroin himself to victory. I thought withdrawal not worth it, But pretty good stuff. Not sure if anyone else can pull that off besides ex-soldier.
>>
>>2012977
>You talking about the tenshi dude?
The user is called Heartless Angel Ketsueki. Has a bunch of hardmode runs too, if anyone’s interested.
>>
Can you even get through the gauntlet without dash? What the actual fuck
>>
lmao i just got like 5 empty scrolls + passages of hakunamatata from a single bookcase. the fuck, game.
>>
File: gg.png (68 KB, 419x192)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
does it get any better than this unless i get penance armor/ curse my weapons/eastern sword?
>>
File: bed.jpg (35 KB, 600x482)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2012024
>>2012039
Damn, you type and come across exactly like my best friend who I just recently told about this game. You're probably not her, but the resemblance is striking :P
>>
>>2013773
Get married.
>>
File: 778673194034135073.gif (147 KB, 112x112)
147 KB
147 KB GIF
>>2014401
>come across like female friend
tfw I used to be super active on discord and some ppl on this /soc/ server thought I was a woman (istg someone say they thought I was a brown lesbian) prob cuz I used to have this cute brown lady anime pfp that I would edit according to the seasons/holidays, and because i say 'omg,' use exclamation points a lot sometimes and i do emote reacts to almost every message. ISTG IM NOT GAY. MAYBE WHEN I WAS A KID I WAS KINDA GAY BUT IM NOT GAY. NOT A FEMBOY EITHER and guys used to hit on me because I acted genuinely nice to them and I would tell them nicely that I wasn't interested lol When I told ppl on that server that I'm a guy, all the females started treating me like a little brother, lol. I think I was one of the younger members on that server too, but I hit it off pretty well with ppl for knowing lots of 90s shit.
I just give off that derpy innocent vibe, I guess.
>>2014416
I just fought chambara and it broke one of my limbs; I'll prob do marriage soon if I break more.
>>
>>2014474
You type like a teenage girl so I can see why they'd think that, lol. My friend has the same derpy 2000s internet vibes that remind me of way simpler times.

Btw, am I meant to grab that magical king arthur's sword in the mines? I killed some creepy crow dude who I accidentally ran into but now I don't know where to go and my characters seem to think it's a bad idea to pick it up.
>>
>>2014490
>type like teenage girl
ya i can def see that, lmao. aaaa
>king arthur sword in mines
dont grab the mine sword. a very bad thing will happen.
I think there's a way to get it without bad things happening tho, cuz its a good weapon.
>killed creepy crow dude
oh shit the dude with the crow head and spiked club arm? idt there are any other crow enemies in the game nice. use a soul stone on his corpse if u have one.
>>
>>2014490
That depends if you have a passage of Ma'habre book or not. Also mauler drop special key to Miasma wich is also pretty good weapon.
>I don't know where to go
Explore mines a bit more. You will find exist to lvl 7 prison, just make sure to avoid ghosts.
>>
>>2014507
>exist
*Exit
This fucking keyboard, I swear.
>>
File: 1626132615080.png (286 KB, 500x376)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>2014503
Yeah that guy, he just ate the head of the greater blood golem I summoned in one hit and instakilled it, so I tried hitting his head with some throwing knives which didn't do anything. Threw some acid in his face which made him stop trying to peck me and then I blew him up with greater hurting, but he was pretty scary. I wonder if his soul item works with magic attacks?

>>2014507
Yup, I picked that up from the first bookcase I found in the game and tried it out after saving, but then I reloaded cause it turned out I only had a limited time in that place and I ended up just looting a bunch of barrels and boxes before being sent home again. Is there something specific I should be looking out for there?
>>
>>2014520
Basically you need to pull the sword and use a book. Time you spend in city is limited, but with lucky RNG you can grab few god items. I think this is area you can't acsess without book. No enemies too.
>>
>>2014520
>pecked the head of the golem
heh. nice.
>>2014507
>passage of ma'habre
ah right
i gotta go back and pick up blue sin (even tho i have two claymores lmao)
>>
>>2014528
Alright thanks!
>>
>>2014550
Rude, but necessary
>>
File: jkqKYSf.jpg (98 KB, 1185x886)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>2014550
r-rude
>>
Anyone know how I can get rid of my summoned skeletons? I want to recruit this barbarian dude I found in this forest place, but I don't have enough party slots.
>>
Is it a safe idea to leave the girl when she has her mind low and pick her back up later?
she wont get killed right?
>>
>>2014740
>talk
>undo the negromancery, dankest of magics
>>
So the tormented one fight.
do i have to stop all the gears to make him killable or
>>
>>2014843
Nevermind i fucking massacred him.
>>
>>2014843
>>2014849
lmao i shit myself a bit when the dude screamed
>>
>>2014789
Does it sound like a safe idea?
>>
>>2014873
Nice dude shes dead now.
>>
Fuck it i have gotten too far to restart now
might aswell make ending a the second run anyways
>>
Oh yeah thats fair i need dash for the guantlet
too bad that the empty scroll bugged out and gave me nothing.
>>
I'm missing /v/ already.
>>
>>2014965
make a thread there then.
>>
>>2014965
The door is over there.
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1629922421801.png (347 KB, 556x486)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>2014976
>>2015010
I'm taking you with me.
>>
>>2013773
Isn't that one spear in Mahbre way better? Also, the nightmare sword, it's fairly easy to use it and no risk as long as you keep your sanity high.
>>
>use steal on crow mauler
>get the pipe
Huh..
>>
>>2005143
>>2006679
how do you edit the game?
>>
>>2015084
He’s a vaper.

>>2015096
This post right here. >>2004068
Actually modding the game itself is pretty hard, it seems and going from what I’ve read, you’d have to update the mod with every new update, and the game keeps getting updated.
>>
>>2015123
thx nig
>>
>>2015123
>Actually modding the game itself is pretty hard
It's easy, anyone could do it.
>>
>>2015290
Superficial stuff, sure. Every other mod I’ve seen says otherwise.
>>
>>2015364
What every other mod?
>>
>>2015123
It's really easy to mod, the cheat engine shit is just installing a plugin.
>>2015096
Read the second post and search for the decrypter online. You need RPG Maker MV to open the game files as well. From there you can just drop a generic "Game.rpgproject" into the www folder and it should just work. If you try to open the rpgproject without decrypting you won't be able to see any graphical assets.

Also if you enjoy the game buy it.
>>
>>2015368
Balance mods, for example. Or mods that include new stuff. Again, I’m going by what the modders have said, and their biggest problem was how the updates crashed the modded games.
>>
>>2015399
Well yea most things are going to crash because an RPG maker update is just pasting new files on top of old ones. Its not hard to mod the game, its just tedious if you're also trying to keep pace with official updates.
>>
File: probablythelastsamurai.png (221 KB, 804x632)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
Oh cool, I have found katana spectre dude corpse. That talisman seems to pair up with his blade really well.
>>
>>2015017
>rher with a gun
Literally the final boss of Termina.
>>
>>2015796
We haven’t gotten the other two characters images probably because they are very spoiler heavy.
>>
>>2016352
>spoiler heavy
Which is kinda weird, but okay.
>>
>/v/ thread blows past the bump limit
>this thread has barely moved 15 posts
Splitting /v/ every which way from sunday was a mistake.
>>
>>2016684
>>/v/ thread blows past the bump limit
Easy to do when the last half of those posts are barely about the game.
>>
>>2016692
Why lie?
>>
slow threads are good too.
it also filters shitposters.
>>
>>2016697
The thread is there for all to see tho’.
>>
>>2016684
This >>2016702
Go back.
>>>/v/
Trying to start shit here.
>>
>>2016704
Yes and it's about as on topic as this thread is.
>>
>>2016713
It really isn’t. And you coming here to gossip about /v/ tier drama isn’t either.
>>
>>2016716
I was commenting about how quickly /v/ moves compared to its offshoots and now you're starting drama with me. Self awareness please.
>>
>>2016684
>Splitting /v/ every which way from sunday was a mistake.
Nah.
>>
>>2014520
>he just ate the head of the greater blood golem I summoned in one hit and instakilled it
Kek
Classic crowbro
>>
Oh, for a moment there I thought this thread got deleted too.
Anyway, has anyone finished the Termina demo?
>>
>>2017761
Manage to make it to the church basement, got assaulted by red father. He just refuses to die.
>>
File: 1630171759933.jpg (119 KB, 600x475)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>2017761
Fucking Moonless posters.
I'm waiting for the full release. I hate making progress with demos only to be cut short and told to wait.
>>
File: Skjermbilde (247).png (1.26 MB, 1920x1080)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Nice
>>
>>2018407
GJ anon, now go get the S endings in hard mode.
>>
>>2018412
I am going to.
i am a little intrested in ending c because of Le'griffith.
>>
>>2018407
Based, I just got that as my first ending too
>>
>>2018407
Nice.
>>
>>2017761
I enjoyed it a whole lot more right from the start compared to the first game, I think the dev is getting better and has listened to the feedback. Also, there are less dicks per capita, which is good.

>>2018081
If you have four party members, just concentrate on the torso.
>>
I tried out the Termina demo but it was too scary :(
>>
>>2018469
I have goat and mechanic. So yeah, I don't have good damage aganist body. I was thinking hurting to the head would be enough, but nah.
>>
>>2018469
The janitor dose have a long fucking slong though.
i guess 1940s eldritch horrors and mutants are a little bit more classy then the old ones.
>>
>less dicks
Now about that.
>Rher tower collums
>janitor
>Woodsman
>Woodsman wife mention goat dicks is bigger compare to woodsman
>Priest will pin you to the altar with your cock out if male
>Mayor will showcase you bunch of phallic imagery, because fuck you
Maybe I'm missing something.
>>
Why are there so many dicks
but no pussi or booba?
>>
Also if anyone wondering, will there be dash in termina. Yeah, seems like it's back. En garde too. You can see them in "new" hexen skills video on dev channel.
>>
How do playable characters and party members work in this game? If I die as the merc with the knight in my party will I be able to continue playing as her? What happens if it's just the girl or legarde left?
>>
>>2018583
If your main character die its game over.
>>
>>2018597
For some reason I was under the impression you could carry on as certain other party members. I guess there's no way to play as not griffith then.
>>
watching my friend play the game its pretty funny
>>
File: uuuuuuuuuuuugh.jpg (563 KB, 750x728)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
How do I un-curse the samurai sword so this ricenigger stops randomly showing up and messing me up? He just appeared twice in the same room like 5 seconds apart and targeted my main guy both times, now he's dead and I haven't saved in like half an hour.
>>
>>2018680
>pull the sword
>kill him
>???
Something like this..
>>
File: 1628980191977.jpg (43 KB, 702x702)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2018689
lolwut, I assumed he was immune to damage like the other ghost guys in the mines. He looked similar to them so I just never tried attacking him
>>
>>2018696
He is anon. But cursed weapons or magic can kill the ghosts.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (38 KB, 320x262)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>2018709
oh lmao, I thought you were just meant to run away from them since they couldn't be defeated
>>
>>2018712
It's still RPG heh. So weird logic of magic aganist ethereals works here. Now why the game doesn't even bother to explain what the fuck is cursed weapon and how you can kill a ghost, a bit weird.
>>
>>1999291
You guys got me to play again, and either it has really been easier since last time, or the difference between normal and hard are that enormous. (Could you always use all the beds to save? Was there always this many?)

Either way I think I've reached a soft limit, and not sure how to progress. I managed to get down to the level with the cave dwellers.
>Any point in meeting Nostramus in his lab?I remember long ago when I got this far I had a chance of meeting him in the dark and talking with him. This didn't happen now. Not sure if it is because of the new patch, new character, nor lower difficulty. Getting to his lab is pretty costly, could end up losing a limb or at least a lot of health. Meanwhile he doesn't give anything, nor there is anything particularly good in his room. Except maybe the 2nd page of the 3 pages that I don't know what they do when combined yet.
>Killed the Salmonsnake and the Cavemother and I have no clue what to do with any of their loots.
>Rescued D'arce from the cave, but couldn't find any further points outside, except that enormous mouth I cannot cross. I kinda want to go down level by level and not use shortcuts like the wells (not that I have a clue how I would survive the falls)
Also any ways beating the champion prison guard? So far just seeing him was pretty much a death sententce since he mauls you to death in seconds in combat, AND runs faster than you out of combat without the Dash.

One last thing; am I right thinking that I should play the Dark Priest last, because learning magic is pretty difficult? Managed to get the talisman from a Yellow mage, but that fucking floating head laughed at me
>>
>>2018945
There is Hexen table and few books in his lab. But there is almost point to do so. Unless you playing knight hardmode.
>loots
Oh they are pretty bad. Wear stonecrown in village to pick up the cube. Oh, nvm.
>I kinda want to go down level
Search village for the rope. Second floor, right before bridge to the altar.
>Also any ways beating the champion prison guard?
Yeah. You need better gear tho and it's not worth this.
>because learning magic is pretty difficult?
Magic is pure RNG. There actually plenty of scrolls, managing single accessory slot is hardest part.
>>
File: Untitled.png (182 KB, 936x380)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
im cumming so hard
>>
>>2019306
>no iron mask
Oh shit.
>>
>>2019319
i just did ending A.
I keep forgetting about the whole map thing.
tossed red vials at double head mauler kek
and got lucky with dodges mostly-- I think only the little girl got her eyes torn out
>>
>>2019344
You don't even need map thing. Just kill him and pick it up. Very solid item actually.
>i just did ending A.
Good job.
>>
>>2019306
>dagger isn't cursed
Oh anon
>>
>>2019454
I was looking for an arm because the dmg on that is much better but couldn't find one, so I settled for the dagger and then completely forgot to curse it. guess it worked out in the end because of her skipping a turn if u give her the dagger + doll
>>2019367
oh neat, also thanks
>>
O LORD
GIVE
TERMINA
>>
File: 1629933198758.png (118 KB, 505x443)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Any links to a pirated copy of the latest version? Wanna try it out before comitting to a purchase
>>
>>2020412
>Any links to a pirated copy of the latest version?
Only in every single /v/ thread.
>>
>>2020414
oh sorry i dont usually browse /v/, thanks
>>
It's been awhile since I've played but there's a easy mode now? How much easier?
>>
>>2021002
There isn’t. There’s the OG mode, and two harder ones.
>>
>>1999306
>well look who finally came out of their cave
>>
Gro-goroth really do be fucking me up
>>
>>2023490
So you have child pornography on your PC? What a thing to admit lmao
>>
pray for a god or fight abusive dad
>>
>>2018945
>Could you always use all the beds to save? Was there always this many?
That was added in the latest update. Before you just had the crow bed and the tower bed.
>>
>>2023758
BEAT HIS ASS!
>>
Sylvian blesses this thread.
>>
>>2026617
l-lewd
>>
File: 1630286974547.jpg (307 KB, 764x720)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
O LORD
GIVE
BUMPS
Is this the end for fear and hunger on 4chins?
>>
>>2029130
>dying in some obscure shithole
>of FEAR AND HUNGER
Dare I say, fitting end.
>>
>>2029130
Well, 'till the moon falls down.
>>
File: 1630450619436.gif (3.96 MB, 480x357)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB GIF
what to do if running out of torches and sticks
>>
>>2029201
Normal mode? Just walk LMAO.
T&S/H? I hope you remember RNG generated map layout and there at least single source of light.
>>
>>2029136
termina next month come baby.
>>
>>2029218
Dose the darkness really matter?
>>
>>2029222
You better be telling da truth rn.
>>2029223
Darkness drains sanity. So if you have enough shit to prevent going to 0. Not huge deal.
>>
>>2029229
Just be afraid of everything since you get blue sin with engrade.
dont even fucking need sanity
>>
>En garde
Escape
>En garde
Escape
>En garde
Escape
Get smacked elite guard.
>>
>>2020402
O LORD
GIVE
STAR PLATINUM
>>
>>2029302
Yeah, but he is clearly ready to sell Skyrim special edition to Marina.
>>
>>2029130
The threads on /v/ got deleted or auto-saged for some reason.
>>
>>2020402
>>2029302
>>2029319
>pe’rkele, you made one single mistake
>you didn’t buy skyrim VR
>you really pissed me off
>>
>Dick punches Pe'rkele into rher so hard it shatters him.
>>
>>2029473
Most of the time they die normally from a lack of posts. I've only seen one thread get autosaged for looking like a general.

>>2029201
T&S? gg
Restart and run faster.
>>
this game is too spooky for me even the hearing the hounds at the start unnerves me
>>
>>2033108
Game have a few pretty good gimmicks to make you jump. But it's not that spooky.
>>
Second best character coming through.
>>
>>2034528
You mean the first loser.
>>
>>2034535
Cahara just beats by one point alone
>EN GARDE EN GARDE EN GRADE EN GARDE
>>
>>1999291
How do I progress further in the mines with the ghosts?
>>
>>2038816
curse your weapon
>>
>>2038816
Just don’t fight them. If you mean, how do you get deeper, you have to either bomb your way through some rubble or go to the cavedweller village and go down the hole.
>>
>>2040131
No I meant getting further. It really seems though that I need a cursed weapon because the last of the ghosts appear on a narrow path, cutting off progressing and it seems nigh-really pain in the ass to kite it out without falling into the ghost behind. In comparison getting to the Hexen is quite easy.
>>
>>2043746
You mean the Knight ghost? He’s blocking an optional area that has a pretty useless NPC. You can, or at least you should be able to, get past them without much trouble if what you want is to move forward/deeper.
>>
What does praying do?
>>
>>2043826
You gain favor with the selected god.
>>
>>2043904
And what does that do?
>>
>>2043943
If you find a hexes table and you have enough souls you can spend them to get spells and skills. All-mer has a teleportation spell that’s basically a fast travels between key locations, for example. You can also gain favors in some other ways, like sacrificing party members or having sex.
>>
>>2043904
I beat the game and never actually knew about this. I tried praying a couple of times and didn't see any effect so I thought it was just a pointless thing you could do, a commentary on how prayers are useless and that these gods only care about sacrifices or actual tribute.
>>
File: He is just strolling.gif (116 KB, 576x324)
116 KB
116 KB GIF
HEY I AM WALKING HERE
>>
>>2043805
No I've meant the dead soldier ghosts. I already passed through the knight. I even got down to the bottom of the prison.
Found L'Garde dead so now I have to wander about till I find how to progress further, or maybe try and kill the Crow Mauler to find what is behind his door. Managed to do it once, but the bastard blinded me, giving me the GG.

I also got into the thicket (north of the area where you meet the Outlander) and despite what the insects say I couldn't find a singe "hidden pathway".
>>
>>2044120
>only care about sacrifices or actual tribute
They do care about those, but they also accept regular prayer it seems.
>>
>>2044357
>couldn't find a singe "hidden pathway"
Try the walls to the north.
>find how to progress further
Have you fully explored the cavedweller village yet?
>>
How do I get good?
>>
>>2046576
Kill the Crow Mauler early on by blinding him with the red vial so you can have unlimited saves.
Use said unlimited saves to learn the map, learn how to fight enemies, learn the outcome of various choices, and generally experiment with things.
Then learn how to use this knowledge to abuse everything you possibly can.
>>
>>2046576
Your main problem at first are the guards. Cut their weapon arm, guard, cut their stinger, attack their body twice. Zombie? Talk to them, tell ‘em you’ll kill them and they won’t fight back. Everything else you can easily dodge around. Get your party members, don’t be dumb enough to sleep in a prison full of torture devices. If you kill every single enemy a floor/area you can sleep/save on any bed you find.
Having dash as a skill is a must.
>>
>>2046866
>Kill the Crow Mauler early on by blinding him with the red vial
What the dick, you can do that? I have almost 20 hours in this game, and just kept running.
>>
>>2049164
Dash feels like you should just get it by default since the other character creation options are so vastly inferior
>>
>>2049920
I think it is intented to be a trick. From the beginning the game tells you that it is gonna be harsh so "hurrying off to your mission" is the last option you'd ever pick. Making you wonder about the unkown dungeon more slowly feeling helpess for several playthroughs.
>>
Im trying to play this for the first time...
anybody got tips?

I just got to the mines, but then I got murdered by some giant frog thing who is too strong, and if I cross the bridge I get killed by a dog, and if I go back some crow-man beheads all my party members...
I dont know where else to go, and there is nowhere to save and I dont have lucky coins, so there is a 50% chance the save wont work anyways
I then traded the girl for a claymore, and had gay sex with my ghoul to heal my broken arm, but now some wizard torn off my legs before I got to him

So Im just going to restart at the "Fear & Hunger" difficulty because this is fucking ridiculous

Which character is the best start?
pls help
>>
>>2050199
Fellow newbie here like a week older than thou;
You just have to die a few times making notes to understand the patterns of the enemies.
>For the frog, (if it is the one that came out of the water when you touch the shinies) you have to keep the tongue in check, and go for the eye, then focus on the head.
>Try to communicate with the dog
>Throwing daggers, pyromancy, and red vial for the crow-man (and a full party, and plenty of prayer)

Yeah going back to base difficulty is advised. I also started on the medium, but apparently this is one of the games where difficutly acutally matters, and hader is indeed HARDER insted of just not being baby mode.
Also as the anon above said if you kill everyone in an area it is generally safe to sleep. So the place where you find Turtur should be ideal.

I found Mercenary to be a good starter. Just make sure you hurry off to the dungeon when you get choices in the intro.
>>
>>2050199
>"Fear & Hunger" difficulty
The intended difficulty, by the way.
>>
>>2049896
Yeah, if you blind him then he'll basically always fail the instant kill attack which makes killing him a lot easier.
>>2050199
Adding on to what the last anon said, "Fear & Hunger" is the normal difficulty that the game was designed around. "Terror & Starvation" is a more difficult mode that was added a year ago.
For tips try to experiment with talking to various enemies, there are some surprising and even beneficial results in quite a few situations, even against some enemies you wouldn't normally expect.
>>
File: Enlighten Me.png (200 KB, 512x512)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
please tell me why the gods are wrong come on enlighten me
>>
What happens when you say "no" after defeating Gro-Goroth?
What happens when you leave the dungeon with Le'garde in the party?
What happens when you get ascend as a new god after forming a marriage?
>>
>penises everywhere
>everything with a penis rapes you
>anal bleeding is the single most specific status effect
>bunny orgy is always with a dude
>dialogue with dude in wolf orgy describes dude in wolf mask's massive erection
>not-jesus statue has a massive dingdong that gets erect when you cast necromancy
>everything smells like blood, piss, shit and cum (how tf can you smell cum among all the other disgusting shit)
über gay
>>
>>2053548
And?
>>
>>2053497
>What happens when you leave the dungeon with Le'garde in the party?
Same as if you leave dungeon.
>What happens when you get ascend as a new god after forming a marriage?
Same ending.
>>
>>2053548
The dev is a gore loving, penis and semen enjoying faggot, yes.

>>2053497
He’ll show you a glimpse of true humanity anyway.
He doesn’t leave with you, he says there’s something still waiting for him inside the dungeon.
The new god resembles your starting character.
>>
File: EknRKUYXYAAthjf.jpg (219 KB, 1800x1013)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
So which character are you going to pick for your first playthrough of Termina?
Do you have a desired team in mind, assuming all participants can be recruited alongside the goat and standard ghouls/zombies?
>>
>>2056925
>most feminine looking character is a dude in drag with herpe lips
Mirooooooooo
>>
How does Olivia survive while on a wheelchair lmao
>>
>>2056925
The good doctor has me covered. Marina, Marcoh and Olivia/Karin as party members.
>>
>>2056925
Whoever has dash, probably the blonde reporter.
>>
>>2057043
It's a critique of the battle wheelchair from D&D.
I really hope that if you try to go down a flight of stairs as her you just fall out of it and break your neck.
>>
Not been raped yet
what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>2056942
Her(his) ass is fucking fat!
>>
>>2057909
Does the engineer have a fat ass for a guy too?
>>
>>2056925
demifiend
>>
>>2056925
Probably Levi, O'saa, Kalev and maybe a Villager.
>>
>>2057924
pretty sure the mechanic is a girl.
>>
>>2057964
Thought the anon was quoting the guy looking at the engineer`s ass to imply he was a guy. There is also THAT creature that made me doubt
>>
>>2056925
Im going to wait for the game to come out to decide.
>>
Played for about an hour and jesus fucking christ just make removing the saving point ganks
Most likely what all people say at the start and they're right
You NEED downtime if you want to keep the game scary
>>
>>2056925
Yellow Mages are cool and I'm glad we can finally get one on our team
>>
>>2056925
when is termina coming out, i watched my friend stream fear & hunger and it was cool
>>
>>2060402
Probably this year. The dev just revealed the title for the finished game and mentioned that it's mostly done but he doesn't want to give a release date until it's actually gold
>>
>>2062423
Move your cursor.
>>
Why dose All-mer get hard when you use nercromancy near his corpse?
>>
geez disscusion sure died.
only termina can save us now.
>>
>>2064115
Refer to >>2053631
>>
>>2064195
but who has the best cock then?
no homo btw
>>
>>2064220
The crow nigga, probably.
>>
>>2064416
Does his alternate form get two dicks?
>>
>>2065886
Knowing the dev, probably.
>>
>cavemother's titties grew back between encounters
Sad!
>>
>>2067374
drink gnome milk
>>
File: Spoiler Image (59 KB, 221x358)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
ENTER CHADhara
>>
>>2069103
Ah yes, "Chad"hara, with the power to get raped! Watch out, or he might use his abilities to force you to ram your dick up his ass!
>>
>>2071107
he is probably a bottom with his wife.
>>
>>2071343
He's also bottom with the Outlanderand says "be gentle to my anus with your muscular body" before having gay mansex.
>>
the yellow king is a hack.
>>
>>2004068
I saw RiskRim play the game serveral times and he always complains
I think he needs the easy mode lol
>>
>>2074638
>he always complains
The game literally fucks you left and right tho’.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.32 MB, 1914x1030)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
Finally beat the game...
>>
>>1999291
termina when?
>>
>read up on every secret, strategy, cheese and cheat possible
>game is suddenly fair
Crazy how it be sometimes

Do Bone shears have the same accuracy as regular weapons? Descriptions mentions they're unwieldy but can't find any confirmation, and me missing a lot might be just biased
>>
>>2074993
>Do Bone shears have the same accuracy as regular weapons?
No, they are way less accurate.

>read up on every secret, strategy, cheese and cheat possible
>game is suddenly fair
Ah yes, the Underrail experience.
>>
do skills cost different amounts of lesser souls? i have gro-goroth affinity maxed and 1 lesser soul but can't unlock it
>>
>>2078374
can't unlock necromancy that is
>>
>>2074993
>open up rpgmaker
>add a tile that gives me the best gear in the game and 3 party members
>another tile that warps to the ending
gg ez
>>
>>2081296
>adding tiles
>not just creating a 100% hit chance all-damage type bullshit weapon and zero cost all-damage type bullshit spell, a party-wide restore 100 hunger item and a script that gives you infinite amounts of said items, 9999 health and permanent auto-heal
I suck at coding, but I can do unspeakable things with RPG Maker.
>>
How do the guards fucking you not outright kill you? Look at the size of that thing. That would literally reach your heart and tear all of your internal organs apart.
>>
finished my first playthough
played on terror & starvation, started as knight, got ending D
a bit unpolished but overall a fucking great game
>>
>>2087758
Termina looks like it's got way more polish and better balance for baby gamers like myself so I'm really looking forward to it
>>
>>2088020
yeah the dev definitely has some good ideas and i'm completely expecting them to refine those in termina
>>
Just bought this yesterday. Died a bunch of times. There’s tons of loot everywhere. Some monster literally fucked me in the ass. So far I made it up the caves with the blue smurfs. Fought some giant bird along the way. I have literally no idea wtf I’m doing. Any tips?
>>
>>2088340
Feed the doggo some rotten meat
>>
>>2009710
if you lose a leg then you become slow
>>
Priest with dash + all-mer god is easy mode even on hard
>O LORD
>GIVE
>GOTH GF

Also i wanna do evil dark priest walkthrough why cant i show love to girl and D'arce that's stupid, Cavemen already had fun with her and guards already had fun with girl why cant i i know it's fucked up but the game is also fucked up
>>
>>2089403
Also skeletons are literally the best companions in the game
>>
This game is SO good, although i'm already tired of the game after finishing with priest on hard, the other characters are boring. I've played like 60 runs on easy mode before i figured out that the empty scrolls and dash are so broken someone couldve told me.
>>
>>2089403
just wait a second so can you insert your fucking stinky dick in that used knight pussy
the girl can only be killed
>>
>>2089403
>guards already had fun with girl
No, they didn’t.
>>
>>2088340
Don’t fight the giant bird, it’s optional. Refer to >>2049164 for basic tips.
>>
>>2089403
>>2089655
The Knight was raped, but not penetrated. Bunch of dicks in her face and groping.
>>
>>2089403
>why cant i show love to girl
Try the /v/ threads.
>>
>>2089796
I tried, but they keep getting deleted/saged/shitposted. The only good and on topic thread I’ve seen is this one.
>>
>>2089936
cant talk about fear and hunger in /v/ it always devolves into drama and dumb bullshit
>>
>>2090277
You can literally say the same thing just about every other game, really. I’ll take the slow but on topic discussion here any day.
>>
wow the /v/ thread sure has quality.
>>
>>2090540
What's wrong, you discordtranny you can't handle the discussion of a mod?
I really do think the mod is neat because being able to play as Le'garde who's more knowledgeable about the ongoing events than anyone else, and being able to play as the Girl who knows even less than anyone else, and can't speak which greatly hampers the way she can interact with things in the dungeon, as well as both of their assumed differing starting positions is an interesting concept and would lead to drastically different playthroughs of the game compared to the original 4. I doubt the mod actually takes all of this into account but I'm just talking about the idea.
But all of that comes with the addition of letting the player fuck the girl/letting the girl fuck, which was actually the entire reason the mod was even created in the first place. I don't personally have an issue with that, especially since this is a game that's all about fucked up and depraved shit although the idea of someone getting off to this game feels wrong, but Miro didn't let you do that in the first place because it's crossing a hard line for most people that would make the sale and discussion of the game nearly impossible and it'd attract a lot of unsavory types which you can clearly see in the threads whenever the mod is brought up.
At least when Termina releases all the discussion will be surrounding that.
>>
>>2091051
i sure hope so.
the new thread over there seem calm.
>>
The girl is actually a 5000 years old Sumerian demon so it's fine to sex her, source: orange is my dad (but he has a restraining order)
>>
>>2091051
A surprisingly sensible response. Color me surprised.
>>
>>2091051
I agree and I don't have any problem with the mod either, even when it was just a loli mod. It's fiction, fear and hunger is already full of depraved and terrible shit, and the added content is unironically rather respectful of the game surprisingly enough. I don't think the mod anon is trying to instigate anything either and truly wants to contribute going by his responses and willingness to fix and add things. But there's two sides that utterly mangle threads over it. The ones who will go straight into a meltdown and lash out at everything butting heads against the ones who will insult them to defend the mod or try and bait a bigger meltdown. It all immediately devolves into us vs them, discord shitflinging and nonsensical shitposts and there's nothing anyone can do about it because responding only makes it worse. It'd be nice to talk about or assist the mod within a sane on topic thread, but it is what it is.
And you're right about Termina. A lot of it is the desire to keep making threads when there's not a whole lot else to talk about right now. It's mostly the same people in there.
>>
File: 1631630594401.jpg (100 KB, 503x417)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>2090540
>ugh loli
go back
>>
We are not having a shitfest over this mod in this thread
Nice try though
>>
Does anyone have a picture of salaryman getting his head sawn off?
>>
Big sweaty mechanic girl pubes
>>
File: Spoiler Image (101 KB, 836x1134)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>2093253
Basado
>>
>>2093273
>non pedo non homo lewd artwork
Holy based
>>
>>2093273
>>2093413
Aaaand I can’t find more of it. Fuck.
>>
Okay buddy that it to the toilet with you
>>
Fuck i really like the second game Termina, but the demo is ultra short

You guys know of any similar games like this? It just sucks me in wtf. The world mainly. Give rpg with eldritch horrors and occultism.
>>
O LORD
GIVE
LIFE SUPPORT
>>
You wont die!
>>
>>2100942
wat?
>>
File: 1631793041855.png (243 KB, 365x373)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
Who's the best class to start with for your first run?
>>
>>2105757
Pick the one who looks like they rape instead of getting raped
>>
>>2105828
outlander then?
>>
>>2105757
Anyone, Merc is kinda favored because his skill selection allow easy exploration and running away like a bitch. Before magic gor "fixed" Dark pries was the hot shit.
>>
>>2105757
Merc simply because he starts off with lockpicking giving you access to more items and his escape ability is really good. Worst character to start with is probably Outlander. Doesn't really matter who you choose though because you can become broken really quickly just by reading the books in that first area.
>>
This game is pretty heavily inspired by anime, what did you notice?

>the elevator down in the fleshpit seemed very Made in Abyss inspired, thinking of Bonedrewd's area
>The company of the midnight sun is essential the band of hawks, along with other components such as the torturer

I'm sure I seen something that reminded me of HxH but I can't remember what.
>>
I made it to the thicket, fought some weird fleshlight monster, then died from an infection. How far into the game did I make it? Also, where do I even proceed after the thicket? Like where the fuck do I go? Does anyone have a basic area walkthrough? I also had a cube I picked up in the mines but had no idea what to do with it.
>>
>>2112002
The thicket is mostly optional, only required for one ending.
Basically it’s:
Dungeon - Meat Pit - Upper Prison Cells - Meat Pit - Caves/Mines - Lower Prison Cells - Mahabre
You can use the Thicket to go from the Dungeon to the Lower Prison Cells, but you don’t really have to. You can also get to the Lower Prison Cells by breaking a door in the Upper Prison Cells.
You need that cube to open the door to Mahabre.
>>
>>2112238
Thank you. Holy fuck there isn’t a single walkthrough anywhere online. Is mahabre the last area of the game?
>>
>>2112277
Yeah, pretty much. You can get some endings in other areas, but if this is your first time through, yeah, Mahabre is the last area.
>>
>>2112295
Cool. I wish I had a green herb. How hard is the crow guy? After I beat him I can save at the bed at any time right?
>>
>>2112295
Also, how do I setup fast travel portals? Where do I find upgrade tables?
Any particular enemies/bosses I should watch out for?
>>
>>2112408
You can save at any bed in any level as long as you kill every single enemy in that level. The crow is infamously hard, but if you have four party members, you can blind him with a red vial on the first then and then just attack the torso. You’ll then can use his room without worry.

>>2112418
Pray to Alll-Mer. Portals are useful, or course, but this game isn’t that backtrack intensive, you should be usually pushing forwards or you’ll run out of food or sanity. Upgrade tables? There is one in the mines, behind a tricky fight with an undead Knight. The easiest one to reach is just after the first dungeon segment and before the torture chambers, the one that’s out it the open, with grass and that well that’s usually on the left of the screen. You’ll see a door painted with a sigil, you need an item dropped by the priests dressed in black.
To buy skills or curse weapons, which contrary to how it sounds is completely beneficial, you’ll need souls. How do you get souls? You need soul stones, using them on dead bodies. Just don’t use too much of them because they are better used on the bodies of bosses or important characters, you’ll get souls that you can equip as accessories.

As long as you have a full party and enough healing options, most bosses aren’t that hard. Just remember that damage is king, don’t overthink it too much. And always try to cut the appendage you know the enemy attacks with first.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.